An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K19 video game.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Yesterday at 4:38 pm by Oreo

» XWL Roulette: 11/19/2018 - 12/3/2018
Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:01 pm by Fearnixx

» XWL Anarchy: 11/12/2018 - 11/19/2018
Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:30 pm by P.R Son

» THE MAN THE MYTH IT'S!
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:37 pm by StrumSkillet13

» 2x Purchases
Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:26 am by Fearnixx

» Buying Adrenaline Buff for The Elite Superstar of XWL
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:33 am by Harmon

» New Availability: Seth Rollins!
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:32 pm by P.R Son

» Introducing Paybacks AND New Ways To Win
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:28 am by Fearnixx

» XWL Women's Championship History
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:42 pm by P.R Son

» Introducing The Ability To Be 4 Characters! (2 Men & 2 Women)
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:19 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

KYLE
Co-Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

NICK
General Manager

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:34 pm

LIVE FROM: Continental Airlines Arena
East Rutherford, New Jersey

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1.  First Blood

The antagonism between Seth Rollins and Kenny Omega finally led to the beginning of what will amount to a lengthy war between the two. Breakthrough featured the first of a Best of Seven series with Kenny Omega taking the first victory. Will he be able to ride this momentum to another victory or will Rollins prove it to be a fluke?

Deleter Deleted?

Following Breakthrough, it seems clear that Matt Hardy was not taking Nero seriously ahead of their match. The former World Heavyweight Champ was confident during the build-up to their match, but it was Nero that walked out of their clash the victor. We can only assume that Hardy will not take this well and will adapt his approach to defeat his “brother”.

Breaking Ground

Sasha Banks and Natalya broke new ground at Breakthrough, both literally and figuratively as they went head to head in a Buried Alive match. These women are not quite used to being on the forefront of the Women’s division, but a Buried Alive match took their storied history to a whole new level. In this deadly match, the duo pushed themselves to a level that should quite honestly not be possible in order to not find themselves at the bottom of that grave. In what will surely be a top contender for Match of the Year, Natalya was able to put The Boss six feet under. Have we seen the end of Sasha Banks?

It’s Over

Bad News Barrett vs JBL, the Feud of the Year. It reached its conclusion at Breakthrough with the Elite Title on the line. In a shocking moment, Barrett himself was the first eliminated after being pinned by Matt Sydal. In the end, John Bradshaw Layfield managed to establish himself as the Elite champion and the dominant competitor over Barrett. How will the Wrestling God move forward from here?

One Helluva Comeback

AJ Styles and John Cena yet again took on The Miz for his World Heavyweight Championship in last night’s main event. The trio tore the house down as they are known to do, but The Miz managed to continue his championship reign. That is, until Mr. Money in the Bank Sami Zayn made his grand entrance and cashed in on the champ. Zayn, fresh off of an Elite title loss to JBL earlier in the night staged a major comeback and closed out our Breakthrough show with the the most prestigious title around his waste.

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Best Of 7 Series

Match #2

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Non-Title

Main Event

2/3 Falls Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrumSkillet13
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Anarchy starts with a video playing over the titantron, it has Sami Zayn sitting down in an empty room.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

They call me the Underdog from the Underground...

The video now shows Sami Zayn beaten, losing matches left and right as a voice over plays over it

"Sami Zayn has spent his whole life being told he's not good enough, not big enough to make it here in XWL, being told he could never overcome that obstical...but this is where he feels at home, this is where he thrives. Being called an Underdog isn't something that hurts Sami, it drives him."

We now see videos of Sami Helluva kicking Adam Cole and pinning him to become the first ever ELITE Champion.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

A lot of people never thought I'd ever end up here in XWL, but I knew I would. This, to me, is destiny. I felt as all I needed was the opportunity, it's about making your own breaks, doing what you think is right even when everyone else says its not worth it.

We see Sami Zayn now turning his back on Leo Krugers SOOL invasion and siding with XWL, we see all the horrible things Kruger has done to Sami over their feud, we see all the times Sami was knocked down and kept getting back up only to be knocked down again... the voice over comes on again

"You have to admire the heart and determination of Sami Zayn"

We see Final Stand, Sami constantly being knocked down and thrown into the Steel Cage over and over again as Leo Kruger laughs sadistically.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

I have the ability to weather the storm, and thats not something everybody can say, when I get knocked down I keep getting back up. Even when other people TELL me to stay down...I have a never say die attitude and I prove it week in and week out...

"HELLUVA KICK! 1 2 3!!"

We see Sami Zayn pinning Leo Kruger at Final Stand to become the NEW Intercontinental Champion, Sami celebrates his Title win as we cut back to him sitting in the room.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

But, it call all be taken away just as fast...

"CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! THATS IT NEW CHAMPION!"

We see JBL hoisting the belt high above his head, Sami laying in the ring out cold...

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

It took me awhile to get past that, but eventually I did. I realized there's no reason to live in the past. I have to look towards the future...I NEED to look towards the future, I earned my shot to be entered into Money in the Bank and I walked out victorious.

"Sami is climbing the ladder! Miz is up right after him! Blow after blow being exchanged! MIZ IS TEADERING!! SAMI DID IT MIZ IS DOWN SAMI AS THE BRIEFCASE SAMI WINS! SAMI WINS!"

Sami Zayn holds the briefcase up high while siting ontop of the ladder, Sami Zayn ould very well be your next World Champion!

"Here we are ladies and gentlemen the main event of Roulette! Who will face Matt Hardy for the vacated Title? OH MY GOD! It's The Miz! The Miz is here! SKULL CRUSHING FINALE MIZ DOES IT MIZ IS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

A man I had beat, knocked off the ladder became World Champion before I did, not gonna lie. It hurt, I worked my ass off to become Mr. MITB and The Miz gets lucky and gets a shot then goes on to beat Hardy for the belt. but don't worry, right when I saw that I knew I had a plan...

We go to last night where we see John Cena vs The Miz vs AJ Styles in a triple threat 2/3 falls count anywhere Hell in a Cell match. We're all tied 1 all when...

"Miz has yet to be pinned in this match, all he has to do is pin Cena and this is all over! If AJ or Cena pin Miz one of them wins the Title, AJ Styles Phenomina- NO he was knocked off the rope by Cena! MIZ FROM BEHIND! SKULL CRUSHING FINALE! 1 2 3! MIZ WINS AGAIN!

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

I saw my opportunity...

"OH MY GOD HELLUVA KICK! SAMI ZAYN IS CASHING IN!1....2...3! SAMI DOES IT SAMI DOES IT!"

We fade to the Anarchy intro...

Mauro

Hello everyone and welcome to Anarchy! We're hot off the heels of an amazing Breathrough Paper-view! April out lasted two other women to once again leave as the Women's Champion, and also in a triple threat match fairly new Champion Chad Gable out lasted two hungry competitors to retain!

Graves

That's right Mauro, but don't forget about The Cabinet vs the Anti Cabinet! JBL walked out as the NEW ELITE Champion! We had Seth Rollins get put in his place by Kenny Omega and Ruby Riot fight off the frightening Tamina!

Mauro

Speaking of Frightening, we say a hellacious match between former friends as Natalya BURIED Sasha Bank ALIVE! How does Sasha come back from that? Will we ever see her back here in XWL?

Graves

I don't know Mauro but The Miz beat John Cena and AJ Styles with no doubts last night! he pinned both of them and didn't get pinned once! He is truly AWESOME! Lets get Anarchy underway as we have a great night scheduled here!

We see Lilian Garcia in the ring as Anarchy comes onto the air.

Lilian
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome....YOUR NEEEEEEEEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

The fans erupt as they know who it is already

Lilian
SAMIIIII ZAAAAAAAYN!!!

Sami Zayn skips out onto the stage to the biggest eruption of cheers he's ever had here in XWL he has the World Championship around his waste newly polished with the name plate now reading "Sami Zayn". He stops at the top of the ramp and taps his belt, he looks up at the crowd and throws his arm in the air and yells with all of his fans "LET'S GO!" Sami skips down the ramp as EVERY fan in the crowd sings along to his song.

Corey Graves
I honestly can't believe that Sami Zayn, is our World Champion...

Mauro Ranello
He earned his shot, Corey, and he capitalized on the opportunity that was presented to him. Can't blame him for that.

Sami stops at the steps, he unhooks his belt and holds it up in the air at the top of the stairs. He swings int the ring and hold the belt up high once more, he throws the belt over his shoulder as he asks for a mic. Sami smirks and taps the mic on the belt.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

I did it.

The fans erupt in cheers again as Sami smiles.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

I became THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! After all this time I finally can come out here and say that Sami Zayn IS the face if XWL! Throughout my career, in SOOL and XWL, I've never been able to capture this belt, and it feels....I can't even describe it. It's the best feeling I've ever had...

The fans cheer again as Sami tears up a little bit.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

Ever since I was a kid the only thing I've ever wanted to do was to become a wrestler, to win the biggest Championship there was to win... and I finally Ach-

The once lit up arena fades into a wave of darkness for all of a few moments before the Titantron dimly lights up, providing the only source of light in the arena for the time being.

Quiet on the set!

Can we please have quiet on the set?

An array of pictures flash across the Titantron in quick succession, timed to the sounds of a camera flashing, before we are once again greeted to the sound of darkness.

AWESOME!

The theme of the former World Heavyweight Champion plays throughout the arena, the usual negative reaction from the live audience in attendance emanating but if you listen closely, you can hear some cheers scattered about, possibly from the impressive showing The Miz had at Breakthrough in the Two out of Three Falls Hell in a Cell match. The Miz walks out onto the stage, no red carpet at his feet, no Maryse at his side and most importantly, no World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. After the hellacious aforementioned match, it's almost a miracle that The Miz is not only in the arena but standing on his feet.

He begins his long descent down the entrance ramp, not taking his eyes off of the man that is in possession of the World Heavyweight Championship, a championship that he believes rightfully belongs to him. Upon reaching the bottom of the ramp, The Miz walks towards the steel ring steps and begins scaling them before methodically entering the ring, locking eyes with the man that cashed in on him just twenty four hours ago. A brief staredown later and The Miz makes his way towards the opposite end of the ring, retrieving a microphone from the outside.

The Miz
It looks like congratulations are in order, wouldn't you agree?

Zayn nods, motioning to the World Heavyweight Championship hanging on his shoulder.

The Miz
I would like to personally congratulate...

The Miz extends his arm towards Zayn.

The Miz
The Miz! For not only defeating two worthy adversaries in AJ Styles and John Cena and successfully retaining the World Heavyweight Championship inside Hell in a Cell, but also being the only man in that match to not be pinned or submitted in its entirety. That's quite an accomplishment if I do say so myself. But am I being celebrated for not only standing tall at the end of unarguably the greatest rivalry in this company's history, but also proving that I, The Miz, am the greatest of all time? No! Because instead of celebrating a TRUE Champion, you people are here showering this “Paper Champion” with your praise and adoration for using a briefcase to become the World Heavyweight Champion.

The Miz
For the past month, all I heard was how AJ Styles had my “number,” how John Cena had my “number,” and how at Breakthrough, they were going to end my reign. But did that happen? Did they end my reign? No! I pinned them both in the center of this ring and won the final match of our war. They did what very few people in this company could say they did: They earned my respect. How does it feel knowing that you're only holding that Championship because you used a briefcase to get it? How does it feel knowing that you couldn't do it on your own? And how does it feel knowing that if I hadn't just stepped out of Hell in a Cell, you wouldn't be standing here with MY World Heavyweight Championship over your shoulder?

The Miz
Because instead of getting an actual Champion to represent this company, we get some knockoff attempt of what I did at Roulette: Lose earlier in the evening then become World Heavyweight Champion by the end of the show. The exception being that I didn't face Matt Hardy after he just finished a war inside Hell in a Cell, I faced him when he was at 100%. You can talk about how “opportunistic” you were, but we both know, just like these people know, that you took the coward's way out. Because that is what you are: A coward.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

A coward? Really Miz? You're kidding right? Aren't you the guy that promised John Cena you'd help him take down the Bullet Club ONLY to stab him in the back mere weeks after? You're the definition of a coward, Miz. Sure, what you did at Roulette was very impressive and hell, going into a match like you did last night and not even being pinned? I truly respect that. Maybe I took the easy way out by cashing in on you but don't you for a second  call me a coward for that! You and everyone else backstage would've done the EXACT same thing if given the opportunity and you know it.

Sami scratches his beard and re positions the Championship on his shoulder, Miz glances at it for a moment

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

You talk about how everyone doubted you, said that this guy had your number and this guy is better than you for months...

Sami laughs to himself then starts to talk again

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

Try hearing that everyday throughout your ENTIRE career! All I've ever heard was, "Sami, you can't beat this guy, Sami you can't be a World Champion, you're not big enough or strong enough, Sami you can't be the face of a company." Each day and night I worked to prove those people wrong, and like you did last night, I proved all those doubters wrong when I cashed in and won the World Heavyweight Title! So don't you dare try to take away my achievement just because the "Most must see Superstar in XWL History" was nothing more than an after thought after my cash in.

The Miz
An afterthought? Do you know who I am? I am Rolling Stone Magazine's Superstar of the Year, me! While you, on top of being a “Paper Champion,” didn't even earn a rank among the list. Even Chad Gable ranked! It makes sense when you think about it, you'd have to earn a spot instead of using a briefcase to give you that spot.

The Miz
When I joined this sport, not even this company, this sport, I was forced to stand in the hallway to change into my gear. I was kicked out of the locker room because I wasn't one of “the guys,” I didn't fit in, I didn't come from this world. Since day one, I have been told that I couldn't make it in this sport, I was told that I would just be another flash in the pan, if that, I was told that I would never be the World Heavyweight Champion. And what did I do? I proved them all wrong when I defeated Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship four years ago.

The Miz
I didn't wrestle on the independent scene like you did, I didn't have to sleep in my car like you did, I didn't have to wrestle in front of fifteen people for t-shirts and wrestling dvds like you did, but what I did do was prove that despite all that, I was better than every single person in that locker room every single time that I stepped foot into this ring or had a microphone in my hand. So don't you DARE tell me that I don't know what it's like to be told I couldn't make it in this sport.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

Mike, you just explained the reason why you've never had it as hard as I did, I slept in cars wrestled in front barely 15 people for t-shirts and dvds, hell, sometimes even gift cards. All you did was prove how annoying you were on Tough Enough and the felt bad for you then gave you a job anyways. Which by the way was probably the worst decision they could've made, you've done nothing but squander this opportunity at every turn you could cheating and stabbing friends in the back, honestly you're no better than AJ Styles, in fact you may be just as bad.

Sami Zayn|The Underdog

You say you were kicked out of locker rooms and forced to dress in the hallways because you weren't "one of the guys" no, you were kicked out of locker rooms because you are the single most infuriating man to be around that anyone has ever seen, you're so full of yourself its laughable at times. Honestly no one  can fathom how much you believe in your own hype! News flash Mike, you're not as "Awesome" as you think you are and are far, far from "The best". So do us both a favor stop writing checks that you can't cash...

The Miz
I'm full of myself? You're the one acting like cashing in a briefcase is your greatest accomplishment. Actually, it might very well be. I mean, getting pinned by JBL can only be your shining moment so many times before it gets boring. How many Championships has he taken from you at this point? And as far as “stabbing my friends in the back” goes, John Cena was never my friend. He was a means to an end and nothing more.

The Miz
I don't know what's worse: The fact that you have MY Championship hanging over your shoulder or the fact that you believe you “earned” it. Because the only way you'd even get close to that Championship was passing me in the hallway. But here you stand, acting like you've worked your entire career for this moment, spending the majority of your adult life in front of a handful of people, a cliché rags to riches story when in reality, all you did was take the easy way out. So instead of getting the fairy tale ending you so desperately want, you're going to get a Reality Check.

The Miz
In all the emotion of “becoming” World Heavyweight Champion, you've overlooked one very important detail: I still have my rematch clause. So here's what's going to happen, in a few weeks time, there's a little Pay-Per-View that goes by the name of  International Incident. It's quite a fitting name, wouldn't you agree? There will be no Hell in a Cell for me, there will be no Money in the Bank cash in for you, it'll just be me versus you, one on one. I hope you got a calendar for Christmas because you're going to want to mark down this date: January 22nd. The day that Sami Zayn's pathetic reign becomes an afterthought and the day that XWL once again becomes... Awesome!

The Miz tosses the microphone aside and exits the ring, leaving the new World Heavyweight Champion standing in the center. He makes his way up the ramp, not looking back at Zayn, who is staring a hole through The Miz. Sami Zayn takes his Title off his shoulder, and just... stares at it.

Graves

Sami Zayn, contemplating Miz's words here tonight.

Mauro

A lot of emotions must be running through that young mans head, we'll be back ladies and gentlemen as Anarchy rolls on!

Last edited by StrumSkillet13 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:33 pm

As the camera pans backstage we see Stephanie and her latest project Luke Harper walking backstage. People part like the see at the sight of Harper and the bosses daughter

[Stephanie McMahon]
Alright Luke, tonight is the night we make an impact! We were left off the card of Breakthrough but it won't happen again. Whoever your opponent is you're gonna go out there and crush them like you did Cody two weeks ago right?

Stephanie's speech doesn't seem to rile up Harper like she was hoping who merely glances at her

[Luke Harper]
You don't need to motivate me to hurt people Steph. I do it for no other reason than I'm good at it. So-

Harper is suddenly knocked aside by some force. That force being none other than a pissed of looking Brock Lesnar and his agent Paul Heyman of course. Most people the sight of a regular look Brock is enough to make you want to leave the scene let alone the fire breathing monster that stands before Luke. No doubt he's angry and ready to bring the pain after being assaulted by the Anti Cabinet. However, not many people would describe Luke as "smart". Steph can already see the wheels turning in his head and decides to end this before it even begins

[Stephanie Mcmahon]
Luke...lets just let this one go

But Luke pays her no mind

[Luke Harper]
Why don't you watch where you're going?

Brock steps forward, mere inches away from Luke. You could cut the tension with a knife. Neither monster backing down, however before something begins to get out of hand Paul Heyman interludes.

{Paul Heyman}
My apologies sir, I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting, My name is Paul Heyman.....

Paul extends his arm to Luke, but the gesture is not returned as Luke doesn’t take his eyes off of Brock.

{Paul Heyman}
And that sir, I can guarantee you, is a problem you most definitely do not want. Now I’ll give credit where it is due. I can’t deny your beginning to make a statement around here, beating a veteran like Cody, and picking up an advocate in the bosses daughter. Yet you’ve never faced an obstacle like THE BEAST, BROCK LESNAR.

{Paul Heyman}
Now I can tell sir, that your probably not the sharpest lunatic in the asylum, but you have clearly made at least one smart choice since you’ve been here by somehow convincing Ms. Stephanie here to manage your affairs. You see I know a thing or two about managing ones affairs. I’ve been the advocate for one of the most dominant forces in Sports entertainment history for over a decade. I’ve owned my own Professional Wrestling Company, having the most loyal, die hard fans of any other company there is...was...or ever will be. So if you will, allow me to spread my knowledge and give you a bit of advice. Listen to Ms. Stephanie because she isn’t trying to help your career in this moment, she’s trying to save it.

Luke never takes his eyes off the monster of a man standing in front of him. And despite Stephanie gently pulling on his shirt Luke doesn't move from his spot. After moments of silence Luke's gruff voice cuts through the air

[Luke Harper]
Unlike everyone else around here...I'm not afraid of you

[Stephanie McMahon]
Luke I'm telling you-

[Luke Harper]
Wasn't it you who said you wanted a war? That you wanted to get involved in all the chaos around here. But the moment Brock emerges you want to run?

[Stephanie McMahon]
Luke it's about picking your battles and this is a former World Champion! Beat CM Punk in 23 seconds at Final Stand. He beat AJ Styles multiple times. Not to mention Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Matt Sydal the list goes on and on

For the first time we see what maybe could be called a grin grace the ugly mug of Luke Harper

[Luke Harper]
That just makes me want to fight him even more. I didn't come back to cower from JBL's bodyguard. I'm gonna send his head flying to the end of this hallway.

Paul chuckles a moment.

{Paul Heyman}
There’s a common misconception out there that fear is a feeling that unintelligent individuals use when they aren’t sure how to solve a problem. But you see, I tend to believe the contrary. I believe fear is a very intellectual feeling. Fear is what keeps men alive rather than watch their life pour from their body before them. Fear forces people to find smarter solutions to their seemingly impossible problems. Fear is what will keep you sane rather than stepping into the hell that is the ring when standing across from my client, BROCK LESNAR. The fact that you honestly believe you would have even the slightest chance of emerging with your arm raised, if you emerged at all, is completely delusional and proves that you truly are a lunatic. Now usually, I’d state the obvious, your clearly not worth my clients, or my time, but you seem to have caught me in a decent mood. My client.....

Paul looks at Brock who is still staring straight through Luke’s soul, who would like nothing more than to “conquer” him right here right now.

{Paul Heyman}
Not quite so. But I’m going to offer something to you that it seems no one else has done yet. I’m going to offer you a match with my client BROCK LESNAR, one on one. And since it seems you are so hell bent on “proving” something, what better time and place than here tonight in East Rutherford!

you can hear the crowd explode with Paul’s announcement, obviously excited to see this match. However Paul smiles and continues.

{Paul Heyman}
At least, that’s what I would say if my client were like you and every other ball-less coward around here. You see unlike my client, you are on Vincent Kennedy Mchmhaon’s time. But Brock Lesnar, is on Brock Lesnar’s time. So this match will not be happening tonight. Instead it will happen next week in Baltimore Maryland, or more commonly known as SUPLEX CITY!

Stephanie looks like she's about to interject but instead Luke Harper beats her to the punch

[Luke Harper]
It could happen next week. Next Paperview. It could happen right now. I mean what I said. I'm gonna send your head flyi.....

But before Luke can even finish his sentence he is abruptly interrupted and sent straight onto his back as a fist connects to his jaw curtsey of Brock Lesnar. Paul looks at Luke flabbergasted, for he truly did not expect that. Stephanie kneels down to check on Luke who is laid out before the group. Brock for the first time tonight shows a sign of happiness as he smiles looking down at his prey before he and Paul both turn and walk away from the scene and Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

GM of Anarchy as JBL 8/4/18 - Present
1x Elite Champion as JBL
2x Intercontinental Champion as JBL
1x Fued of the year Slammy winner as JBL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oreo
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:00 pm

As we return from commercial break, we are taken backstage where we see an upset Carmella as she paces back and forth, repeating the word "Why?". Carmella stops as she notices a cameraman and interviewer have approached her.

CARMELLA
Really? An interview? I better be getting paid extra for this..

Carmella rolls her eyes as an off-screen interviewer begins her question.

Interviewer
At Breakthrough you competed in a tough women's championship match against April and Alexa Bliss. Not coming away with the championship everyone wants to know, what happened?

CARMELLA
What do you mean what happened? Are you blind?! Jesus, isn't it obvious? Alexa Bliss is what happened. I'm getting sick and tired of that little witch! If it wasn't for her, I would be the women's champion right now. She's like that saying "a thorn in my side", but way freaking worse than that. She's like a thorn in my side but every time I pull it out, it just shows up again. No matter how hard I try, she just doesn't go away and now she's ruined MY championship match. I mean come on, why was she even in the match? I beat her back at Roulette fair and square, that should have been it but no, good ol' Layla just has to throw her in MY match. This whole situation is absolutely ridiculous!

Interviewer
I mean.. April was the odds on favorite to retain her belt. This is what everyo...

CARMELLA
Did you not watch the freaking match? I had April out cold several times, but every time I tried to capitalize, that little cockroach Bliss squirms her way into the ring to get in the way. Not just that, but then she goes and gets herself pinned? Are you kidding me?! Alexa is an absolute failure. Something I'm not. I'm a winner. Yeah... that's right, a winner!

Carmella takes in a deep breath for a moment, trying to calm herself down. She then continues to reassure herself.

CARMELLA
I may not have walked away with the championship, but I'm still a winner. I wasn't the one that got pinned. I didn't lose. In fact, April still has yet to beat me. I beat her in my very first match here and ever since I beat her, she has feared me. You saw what she did during that championship match. She tried to avoid me at all costs. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she conspired with Layla to included Alexa, knowing that Alexa would be an obstacle from ripping that championship from around her waist. April fears the day that she has to meet me in another singles match, because she knows I have her number. She'll hear this and probably use the same old "Oh, I was distracted! Woe is me!" but let's be honest before her little personal problems happened, we were having one of the better women's matches of the year. A match in which I won, by the way.

Carmella looks away from the interviewer and looks into the camera, speaking to XWL fans around the word.

CARMELLA
...and yeah, I'm going to keep bringing that up every single time I get to speak because every time I do, my Twitter notifications blow up with all of April's little worshipers telling me how I'm a bad person for taking advantage of April and her little problems. Her fans telling me that my win over April was a fluke. They tell me that I'm all hype, but who beat your precious little queen? I did. Why? Simple.. because unlike her, I keep my eyes on the prize. That prize being winning, something I'm good at. So all the haters can take their words and keep them bottled up for the rest of time, because April will never beat me. I'm the best in this division no matter what anyone believes. Not April or anyone else can take that from me and I dare someone to come and try.

Carmella looks back to the interviewer.

Interviewer
What about Peyton Royce? You two will be squaring off tonight in a one on...

CARMELLA
What about Peyton Royce? I am better than Peyton Royce... I am better than this entire division. Tonight, I'm going to make an example out of Peyton. I am going to send a message to the rest of the division. When I beat her tonight, everyone will know that I am the real deal and the most FABULOUS superstar in XWL.

Carmella walks away from the interviewer, confident in her match tonight. Anarchy moves to it's next segment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:41 pm

As CM Punk is getting ready for his return a XWL trys to get a few words with him

Interviewer: Hi Punk, you return to in ring action tonight against a superstar who has just came off a XWL championship match. How are you feeling ahead of tonight, have you got ring rust?

CM Punk: Well you're not the first person to ask me that. Many XWL fans have been messaging me on social media asking me how I am?

Well to answer your question. I have never been in better shape in my whole life than I am right now. I didn't just think about returning a few weeks ago. The moment I was brought into hospital after my injury was when I planned on returning.

I haven't been sat at home like most injured superstars would do. I have been in rehab battling pain to make a return to XWL to get my revenge on the SOB's who caused that pain.

I know AJ Styles just came off a title shot but who won that match. The Miz not AJ Styles so he can't be that good. Actually I'm a lot better then him. You will all see that tonight when I beat him. I was good before but now I'm just on another level. I'm the best in the world

Interviewer: How do you see yourself beating AJ Styles?

Punk: Well I'm going out there to kick his head off his neck and then put it in a box and send it to the other Bullet Club members just to show that I'm going to get them. One by One

I have been training MMA with Duke Roofus at Roofus sports with super athletes such as Anthony Pettis. Do you think AJ or any other of the Bullet Club members could hang with Anthony Pettis in a sparring match? I don't think so.

So like I said I'm on another level now with all the training I have had, so I see myself out wrestling AJ and getting the pin fall clean.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time Punk good luck tonight.

Punk: When you as good as CM Punk you don't need luck my friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Normal Match

-

SPOILERS

-

Evan grin

Matt Sydal's always infectious tune sounds throughout the arena, and the fans cheer, happy to see The Golden One pick up a victory here tonight, especially after how down on his luck he's been as of late. Matt rests on his knees, letting out a deep breath of relief. Things haven't fallen in his favor ever since being hitched to The Cabinet, and at Breakthrough, he fought a man he's beaten every other time they've squared off against one another, and he lost. Not only did he lose, he was driven through a flaming table from the second rope, and then because of his association with The Cabinet he was forced to sub into Brock's place in The Elimination Six Man Tag, and while he managed to score the first elimination, he didn't leave as The New Elite Champion...no, he was eliminated by the man he's beaten before as well, Eli Drake, before JBL went on to beat both he and Sami Zayn to become Elite Champion. But as he stumbles to his feet, and the referee raises his hand, the look on his face says that he's determined to turn things around in 2018, starting with this victory over Nero.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Talk about kicking Anarchy off with a BANG, Matt Sydal defeating Nero in our opening contest, and Corey he needed that victory.

[Corey Graves]
Absolutely, he's coming off 3 hard losses, Awoken Matt, Sami Zayn, Dean Ambrose...it's not been a good month to be Matt Sydal, which isn't at all something we ever say.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps one factor in tonight going so differently for him than recent matches is the fact that his "boss" JBL just got the biggest victory in his XWL career when he eliminated Eli Drake & Sami Zayn in a 2 on 1 situation to become The New Elite Champion. Maybe JBL's too busy parading around with his championship to make Sydal's life a living hell.

[Corey Graves]
Still, I wouldn't even say it's a recent problem he's had, I think his 2017 started off better than anyone's ever could, but it all just started falling apart and with the fiasco involving his rematch clause for The World Heavyweight Championship...which was first ruined by Leo Kruger, and then the second time was turned into a Triple Threat where he wasn't even the one pinned...I think that's where we saw a shift in the tide.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But nonetheless, that was last year, this is 2018, a BRAND NEW YEAR, perhaps as well a brand new start for Matt Sydal.

[Corey Graves]
He's certainly starting off on the right foot, Nero just defeated his brother Awoken Matt at Breakthrough, so a win over Nero tonight definitely meant a lot.

Sydal's arm is lowered and the referee backs away, leaving him to soak it all in, and celebrate his first victory of 2018. But as he turns to perhaps play to the crowd, he instead finds Charly Caruso stepping into the ring, with a microphone in her hand. She approaches him slowly, raising the mic up all while his music begins to die down.  

[Charly Caruso]
Matt, congratulations on your victory, how does it feel to return to your winning ways in your first match of 2018?

His head tilts slightly at her question as if he's been a "loser" just because he's lost a couple of matches to some of today's top stars.

[Matt Sydal]
Allow me to correct you, I didn't return to my winning ways, I did what I do on any gold given night, I went into this ring and put my best foot forward. Now sometimes it may not fall in my favor, but I've beaten a lot of men in this ring, won a lot of championships against men I wasn't "good enough" to beat. So tonight was business as usual, yeah maybe my heads been elsewhere, maybe I haven't been as focused as I usually am, but when the company you've given your all to, forces your hand and makes you join a group of lowlifes, people that only want to get you to fetch their coffee, or watch the locker room, steam JBL's tights, or wear a LITERAL golden ticket costume...well, it's hard to believe you're the best, it's hard to not get in your own head and ask, if I'm so good, why am I carrying around someone else's bags?

[Charly Caruso]
Speaking of The Cabinet, your um, leader...JBL was the sole survivor on your team last night and became The NEW Elite Champion, can you give us any insight on how he felt after the match?

Immediately Sydal looks at Charly appalled by what she just asked.

[Matt Sydal]
Did you just ask me about someone else, when you approached me for an interview? SERIOUSLY? Look I know my star has fallen a little bit as of late, but is that really my fault? I took the fight to The Bullet Club, my partner got injured, I said I'd beat them with ANY partner, and I did...except that partner decided that if we won I had to join him, I never agreed to that! But here I am, forced to do whatever he says, whenever he says it, forced to drag my ass back into that ring after just being driven through a flaming table, to be his partner because his dumbass didn't think to protect his "beast" and then to top it all of, that jackass actually becomes CHAMPION! I'm miserable, Charly...and I don't know how much longer I can do this...

[Mauro Ranallo]
What does that mean?

[Corey Graves]
I don't wanna speculate...but that's the look of a man that's losing the will to fight.

With a look of defeat in his eyes, despite picking up a win here in his first match of 2018, Sydal turns away and exits the ring, leaving The XWL Universe concerned as we fade to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slothio
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:54 am

As Anarchy returns from commercial break, we see Dolph Ziggler, already standing in ring, with a mic in hand, as we catch the very tail end of his theme playing. He looks out to the crowd with an annoyed look on his face, before beginning to speak.

[Dolph Ziggler]
When I returned to XWL, I returned because I saw what was happening. I saw a bunch of losers digging a hole to throw XWL in. So, I came back to refill that hole and take XWL back to the top. But someone as good as me can't even fix this shit show. That must mean this place is unfixable.

[Dolph Ziggler]
I am the hardest working superstar in XWL, I am the most talented superstar in the ring and on this microphone. I am the best superstar that has ever been in this business and what happens? I  get pushed away every time. "No Dolph, we don't want you in the main event. Stick to the mid card." That's what I get told. That ladies and gentlemen, is why I come out here week after week and rant. I'm not a dick I'm someone who want to get what he deserves. If Sami Zayn is the world champ and I'm not must mean I'm int he wrong place. Maybe I'll go somewhere else and work for someone who knows what I'm capable of and gives me what I should have been given a long time ago.

[Dolph Ziggler]
I'm not lying, you all witnessed it for yourselves I beat Chad Gable at Breakthrough and then a week later I get booked against Rich Swann, a man who I already beat a few weeks ago on Anarchy. XWL, don't say I didn't warn you, because I said straight to Vince McmMhon's face that if I am treated badly, then I'm gone.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Let's see how long this company lasts now.

He puts the mic on the floor and is about to leave the ring, until....

{Rich SWann}
Whoah whoah whoah, hold on a second there Ziggs.

Swann quickly emerges from the back and walks down to the ring, forgoing his usual theatrics and dancing, before finally climbing up the steel steps and making it into the ring.

{Rich Swann}
First of all, we need to get one thing perfectly clear. You didn't beat me on Anarchy, you just barely managed to force a draw. And as for Breakthrough, I mean, hell, we both lost! There's a reason why Chad Gable still has that intercontinental belt and you don't, and it isn't because XWL wants to "keep you out of the main event".

Swann pauses for a moment and seems to think, before continuing.

{Rich Swann}
Ya see Dolph, your problem is that nothing is very your fault. You just can't deal with the fact that, hey, maybe I'm the issue here, and not some invisible force conspiring against me. Because really, when it comes down to it, you have had everything in life handed to you on a  silver platter.  You got put in that intercontinental title match after winning how many matches since your return? Was it one? Had you even competed since returning at that point? I mean, sure, I got put in it after only a couple of XWL matches, but that's because XWL saw something in me that they thought made me championship material. Hell, they must have even seen it in you, thought hell if I know what it is.

As Swann and the crowd laugh together at his little diss, Swann suddenly seems to have an idea.

{Rich Swann}
But hey, you know what, these people don't wanna just watch us talk... we got a math booked for tonight, and we're both standing here in this ring, so why don't we do this right now?

Swann strips down to his wrestling attired, and Ziggler, mouthing "Oh yeah?", at Swann, begins to do the same. Finally, both men are ready to battle, and the bell rings. Ziggler comes out of his corner and begins to yell at Swan that it's "all your fault" that he's not intercontinental title, but in this state of anger, he isn't able to dodge a massive clothesline from Swann, sending him to the outside! Swann clearly looks pleased with himself, as the fans begin to cheer. Swann rolls outside of the ring to continue to beat down on Dolph, only to be met with a chair straight to the face! The bell rings, as Dolph begins to beat down on Swann with the chair he pulled out from under the ring.

{Corey Graves}
What a smart move by Dolph! He gets knocked out of the ring, and he takes advantage of it by grabbing a weapon from under the apron.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Are you kidding me? How is that smart? He got disqualified! And now he's continuing to beat up Rich Swann, all because he couldn't handle not winning the intercontinental title!

As Dolph's assault continues, a hoard of agents and medical personnel rush out from backstage, as the agents pull Dolph away, and the medical personnel begin to check up on Swann. The last shot we see before commercial is Dolph Ziggler, held back by a horde of men, chair in hands, looking furious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:08 pm

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break, we head to an advertisement promoting the upcoming XWL tour, which will see all of our Superstars take the action to Japan for the next Pay-Per-View event "International Incident." But suddenly it stops in the middle of its hype centered clip and the first thing we hear is "No! FUCK THIS I'm done!" followed by the loud slam of a door, a door we cut to just as it shuts. And by the door is General Manager Layla, who looks concerned, several of XWL's interviewers, numerous backstage staff, and camera crew that seemed to be too far away to catch what happened, and instead we're now staring at the aftermath, which with those powerful words screamed at the top of this man's lungs, have everyone very distraught. After a couple of seconds, Layla rushes off, literally dashing away in her heels, pulling her phone out to make a call, but she's gone before we hear a word. All of the interviewers seem to be surrounding Renee who seems to be far more shaken by the events that happened than they are. She tries to tell them she's okay, and she tries to approach the camera filming all of this now, but Mike Rome places his hand on her and tells her it's okay he can do it. Mike steps into focus, a bit unsure of how to proceed at first but then clears his throat.

[Mike Rome]
Ladies and Gentlemen, we apologize for what you may have just heard, but during the commercial break a very volatile situation broke out. Which escalated further than any of us were truly prepared for. I myself was getting a cup of coffee when I saw Matt Sydal down the hall, throwing chairs, kicking over trash cans, screaming obscenities, and from what very little time we've had to fully understand the situation we have discovered that as he was walking through the curtain JBL was right there berating him for his insubordinate behavior. The situation continued as Sydal was simply just trying to get back to The Cabinet's locker room to change and get out of here, but The Leader of The Cabinet told him he wasn't going anywhere. That he was going to shine JBL's Elite Championship and introduce him tonight as the and I'm paraphrasing here but essentially declare JBL to be the greatest Champion in XWL history. Which given Matt Sydal's illustrious career in XWL, as well as his current record as Longest Reigning World Heavyweight Champion, appeared to be the last straw. I'm told Sydal immediately and I can't confirm nor deny if this is true or not, but a source heard him say the words "I quit."

Renee Young who has had a rocky relationship with Sydal once his girlfriend, but ultimately his friend after everything looks very sad hearing those rumors spoken, as Rome himself struggles to continue. No one knows if everything is factually correct, but seeing the state of mind Sydal was at the end of tonight's opening contest, it's not really hard to believe it could all be true.  

[Mike Rome]
And as you all saw as cameras were trying to capture the situation at the tail end of it, Matt Sydal did walk out that door, and we're not sure what that means. Of course, it's just over a month removed from when XWL Owner Vince McMahon ordered Sydal to join The Cabinet, in fear of a potential lawsuit surrounding that controversial "did he, or didn't he" situation. Ultimately Vince said XWL didn't need to concern itself with matters such as a lawsuit regardless of it truly had merit to stand up in court or not, and said Sydal could either join them or walk up that ramp and never come back. Sydal gave in, he agreed to join, his love for stepping in that ring and facing off against the best outweighing the "hell" he might endure as The Cabinet's new member. But it appears tonight, that hell outweighed his pride of being an XWL Superstar. He quote, said he was "miserable" as he left the ring, victorious over Nero....and, unfortunately, it has led The "Golden One" to walk out. Stay with us at XWL for any updates regarding this shocking development. Until then, this is Mike Rome wishing I didn't have to report this.

With the sudden "walk out" by Matt Sydal, we abruptly cut away, heading to another commercial break as everyone tries to pick up the pieces of what happened, and what it means. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taco
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:30 pm

Normal Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MangoTango
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:57 am

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215453224.
Spoilers

Your winner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:11 pm

It is finally the time for CM Punk's return to XWL.  

Mauro Ranallo
Here we go CM Punk's first match back after his injury I can't wait for this

As he makes his way down the ramp he gets a massive pop by the crowd. He takes his time down the ramp taking it all in.

AJ Styles then makes his way to the ring staring down Punk the whole way.

AJ Styles gets in the ring and the two are face to face. CM Punk is standing in front of the man that caused his injury that took him out of action.

The bell rings and CM Punk comes straight ahead pressuring Styles into the corner throwing strikes. Styles was able to get under the bottom and escape to the outside.

The match goes on for about 30 minutes back and forth. AJ Styles goes to the apron to set up the phenomenal forearm. As he springs off the ropes to hit his finisher, Punk ducks under and hits AJ with a head kick to the side of the head.

CM Punk then lifts Styles up for the GTS and hits him with it.

CM Punk defeats AJ Styles in his return

Mauro Ranallo
What a return for CM Punk, he has defeated the leader of the bullet club.

Corey Graves

It was a good match but Punk got lucky  

CM Punk continues to celebrate with his fans  

Anarchy rolls on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pringle96`
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Normal Match

The camera cuts to the ring ready for the next match off the evening. The first entrance music pays through the arena which receives cheers from the fans in attendance.

Cactus Jack appears on the ramp way which receives more cheers from the crowd. Cactus makes his way down to the ring shaking peoples hands as he gets inside the ring. Cactus then does a taunt in the ring and proceeds to his corner of the ring.

Triple H then makes his way out to the ramp way and is received by a mixed reaction of cheers and boos. Triple H makes his way down to the ring as he does his signature ring entrance and then proceeds to climb inside the ring to get ready to face his opponent. The ref checks both competitors over and as soon as he is happy he rings the bell for the contest to start.

Both men lock up fighting for supremacy in the opening of the match. Triple H wins the lock up and puts Cactus into a headlock.

Corey Graves: Triple H showing his strength there as he puts Cactus into a headlock overpowering the hardcore legend.

Triple H then sends Cactus into the ropes and proceeds to land a back body drop to Cactus Jack. Triple H then proceeds to drop a knee to Cactus Jack head.

Mauro Ranello: What a vicious knee by the game to the head of Cactus there.

Triple H then begins to work on the legs of Cactus as he drops a few elbows to the inside of the right leg of the hardcore legend. He then proceeds to pull the leg back and over Cactus head for even more damage.

Corey Graves: Look at Triple H picking apart his prey like a lion attacking a zebra he is the king of the ring the game and doesn't look like he will be dethroned tonight.

Triple H then leans over Cactus and starts to trash talk him which gives Cactus time to recover and he then starts to bite the forehead off Triple H.

Corey Graves: He can't do that ! Referee disqualify him.

Mauro Ranello: Looks like the hardcore legend still has plenty of fight left in him tonight.

Triple H takes a few steps back as Cactus springs up and begins his attack. He starts with a clothesline which knocks the game off his feet and to the canvas but he bounces back up in a daze. Cactus then sends Triple H into the ropes and when he comes back hits and atomic drop and then a suplex to Triple H.

Mauro Ranello: Excellent combination by Cactus Jack there as the momentum now switches to the hardcore legend. He looks fired up now.

Corey Graves: He shouldn't be allowed to wrestle he endangers everyone that he comes in contact with.

Cactus then mounts Triple H and begins to hit him in the forehead with his fists and then proceeds to bite Triple H forehead again until the ref pulls him off. The ref warns Cactus about his actions and the match continues. Cactus then puts Triple H in what looks like a figure four leg lock and begins to torque the leg of Triple H. Eventually Triple H powers out of the leg lock by countering into his own version of the figure four leg lock. Triple H then releases the hold as both men recover on the canvas. Both men then make it to one knee in front of each other and uses each other to climb to their feet where they begin to throw blows back and forward at each other. Then out of nothing Cactus kicks Triple H in the gut and puts him in a inside cradle the ref then begins the count.

Referee: 1         2         3 !

Mauro Ranello: OMG Cactus has won with an inside cradle what a genius move I can't believe it the crowd can't believe it that win came out of nothing and look at Triple H he is fuming.

The camera then shows Triple H face as he slides out the ring and the anger on it is astonishing. The camera then goes back into the ring as the referee lifts Cactus Jacks hand in the air in victory.

Corey Graves: What a cheap victory Triple H has been cheated I can't believe it this is an outrage. Wait what is Triple H doing?

All of a sudden Triple H dives back into the ring with a chair and slams it across the back of Cactus and begins a beat down on him.

Mauro Ranello: Now this is totally unacceptable what a sore loser he lost the ,match fair and square and look at the way he is reacting this is despicable.

Triple H continuously slams the steel chair over the back of Cactus Jack. Then all off a sudden a superstars music plays through the arena which receives a loud cheer from the crowd.

Mauro Ranello: Shawn Michaels ! what's he doing here though?

Shawn Michaels runs out and down towards the ring sliding into the ring and getting in between Triple H and Cactus Jack. Shawn pushes Triple H back and begins to shout at him as he turns and checks on Cactus Jack. He then turns again towards Triple H and starts shouting at him again. Cactus then gets to his feet dazed.

Mauro Ranello: Looks like Shawn was just in time to save Cactus from a mauling.

Cactus gets to his feet starts to make his way towards Shawn Michaels then BANG ! out of nothing he is hit with a Superkick. The camera then shows a big grin on Shawns face who turns to Triple H and they begin to hug.

Corey Graves: YES! Genius that's what the old fool gets. Wait a minute are we seeing a reformation here is DX back?!

Mauro Ranello: OMG if you are right the landscape around here could be about to change with these two superstars aligning once again.

The camera then shows Shawn Michaels and Triple H delivering a crotch chop to Cactus Jack and taunting in the ring with their signature DX celebrations. The camera then cuts to another segment as the EMTs take cactus away from the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:22 pm

[Mauro Ranallo]
Impressive win by Luke Harper, defeating a former Intercontinental Champion tonight

[Corey Graves]
Yeah Stephanie looks happy about it be Luke doesn't seem to feel the same way

Luke pushes the ref off that tries to raise his hand. The ref scurries out of his way as Luke rolls under the ropes and makes a bee line for the back with a worried Stephanie in tow as XWL fades to a commercial break

After that...interesting commercial the camera pans to Luke Harper screaming for Brock Lesnar to come out as Stephanie once again tries to calm him down

[Stephanie McMahon]
Luke, you just pinned Bad News Barret! Former Intercontinental Champion and winner of feud of the year! We should be celebrating, not going on a suicide mission looking for Brock Lesnar

Luke grabs a backstage worker and slams him against the wall

[Luke Harper]
You seen Lesnar?!

The man shakes his head quickly and replies that he thinks Lesnar and Heyman already left. Luke tosses him away and kicks the wall as hard as he can before rounding on Stephanie

[Luke Harper]
You might be afraid of Lesnar but I'm not! I meant what I said. I'm gonna send his head flying when I get my hands on him. If you're not with me then stay out of my way

Luke storms off leaving Stephanie pinching the bridge of her nose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:48 pm

As Anarchy returns from a commercial we are greeted with the sight of Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves, Anarchy’s very own announce team.

The crowd erupts into a booing frenzy as the sound of cowbells fill the air. For the fans are obviously not too thrilled with their newly crowned champion in JBL, and would have much rather seen Sami Zayn, Eli Drake, Wade Barrett, Matt Sydal, or hell even Aiden English than JBL win the championship. Nonetheless a few moment pass before the sight of longhorns begin to emerge onto the side of the ramp revealing JBL’s elegant limousine. Draped down the sides of the limousine are red,white, and blue American flags, and who else but JBL, is standing up through the sunroof as his limousine pulls to a halt. JBL smiles at the crowd, soaking in every “cheer” as he holds HIS Elite championship high in the air for all to see. As the limousine stops JBL disappears down into the limousine before Virgil steps out of the passenger seat and makes his way to the rear of the vehicle. Virgil makes his way to the rear of the vehicle and opens the door allowing the “Wrestling God” to step out of the limousine followed by Aiden English. Both men dressed professionally in their suits and blazers, ties and button up shirts, slacks and oxfords. The three men looking like the do quite well for themselves, which is proven by the championship that lays upon JBL’s shoulder.

Virgil closes the door behind his three “comrades” before they all begin to make their decent down the long runway to the ring. On their way down Virgil sees a woman booing at JBL as she holds her baby. Virgil looks to JBL who simply smiles and nods, before Virgil snatches the baby from her arms. The crowd erupts in a frenzy as Virgil holds the baby before JBL. JBL looks to the child’s mother laughing, before leaning down and kissing the baby and saying “your welcome”. Virgil hands the baby back to the crying woman who snatches her child from the villains grasp. The three men continue to make their way to the ring until a man jumps the barricade making a beeline straight for JBL. The man raises his fist into the air in an attempt to punch him, but Aiden English grabs his arm preventing the act. JBL still smiling nods to Aiden now, who pulls the mans arm down forcing him to stands still. JBL grabs the mans hand and shakes it forcefully as security runs in to escort the man from the building. The three men now finish their way up the steel steps and through the ropes before Virgil hands JBL a microphone.

$JBL$
Shaking hands and kissing babies. That’s what I’ve had to deal with since last night. Every man, woman, and child wants to congratulate me and share in my victory. They want to shine in the light that is now rightfully placed upon me. They want to share in my glory, for I am the first Elite Champion that not only showed what it truly means to be Elite, but actually deserves to have this championship upon my shoulder. To tell you the truth, I’m getting a bit tired of all the compliments and ass kissing. My name is John Bradshaw Layfield, NOT Vincent Kennedy Mchmhaon. But who can blame you people for wanting a champion you can be proud of. Who can blame you for wanting to share in MY glory while knowing that you live a life of mediocrity and that none of you will never amount to having a fraction of the talent that stands before you.

JBL outreaches his arms showing the members of the Cabinet.

$JBL$
“Date of Breakthrough”. A date that will go down in time. A date that will be written in the history books. A date that will be remembered as the day John Bradshaw Layfield not only ended the feud of the year as the victor, but did so while leaving with the Elite championship wrapped around his waist. I told each and every one of you fans, the members of the XWL roster, Layla, hell I even told The CEO of XWL, that I will be damned if anything or anyone will stop me from my destiny, and after last night there’s not a single person on God’s green earth that can deny that I truly am a Wrestling God. When I step into Mount Olympus, its no game, it’s war.....

JBL looks back to Aiden as the two nod.

$JBL$
Which is exactly what Aiden English and myself endured last night. We finally gave you the proof you all needed that the Cabinet is the most dominant force is XWL, or hell, Wrestling history. We proved Eli Drake isn’t all that “Elite”. We proved Wade Barrett was nothing more than a fraud. And as for our new World Heavyweight Champion.....in all honesty I couldn’t agree more with The Miz. Sami Zayn is nothing more than a paper champion who blindsided a man after a hellacious match. Not to mention, just earlier that night I single handily beat him AND Eli Drake. Two on one. Impossible odds for a man. But like I’ve said, I am no man. I am a God. And one after the other they fell at my feet. They were all talk, no action.

JBL now changes his expression to a more happy one.

$JBL$
But that’s enough about irrelevant jobbers. I have left them behind me and the Cabinet in 2017, for it’s a new year. 2018 will be known as JBL’s year. I start it as champion and I will end it as champion. Tonight I have a match with Sami in a two out of three falls match. My only guess as to why we have been booked again is so I can prove that he doesn’t deserve that championship, I do. As a matter of fact so does Aiden English. He has beaten Sami on multiple occasions and he is left empty handed while Sami has the audacity to parade around like some hot shot who’s earned his spot. Well tonight that will all change, because one way or another, Sami will learn to have some damn respect when he learns his place, yet again underneath my heel.

JBL finishes his tirade and chuckles, before Aiden English raises his mic to put his unique spin on the situation.

{Aiden English}
Veni, vidi, vici. We came, we saw, we conquered, At Breakthrough, three Davids in the "Anti-Cabinet Alliance" stepped forth against three Goliaths in the Cabinet. However, unlike the original David and Goliath, David did not slay the mighty beats, oh no. You see, in this version of the tale, had less "David toppling Goliath", and more "Goliath destroying David and taking what's rightfully his", in this case being the Elite championship.

English stops and grings right at the camera while pointing at the Elite title on JBL's shoulder, almost to just rub it in.

{Aiden English}
However, just as Mister Layfield so eloquently stated, last night was a war. One that I shall not soon be able to forget. Which is why, in all honesty, the thought of either of us participating in matches tonight seems rather absurd to me. After the brutality of last night's contest, surely we would be allowed some time to rest and recover? Apparently not, as XWL has attempted to trick and swindle the Cabinet at very opportunity.

As boos rain down at the suggestion that the Cabinet only has matches tonight because XWL wants to screw them rather then wrestling being their job, Aiden English begins to finish up.

{Aiden English}
But fret not children! As no matter what the corporate powers that be attempt to do, the Cabinet have always and will always remain victorious! And now, ladies and gentlemen, I will throw the honor of speaking back to...

Aiden takes a wide stance, before beginning to..... sing?

{Aiden English}
The man who's done it aaaalllllll, watch his opponents faaaallllll, he's the elite champ after aaaaaalll, mister JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD!

He takes a step back and bows, as the boos intensify.

{Corey Graves}
What an artist!

{Mauro Ranallo}
He rhymed all with all.....

JBL smiles and claps for Aiden before the two men shake hands.

$JBL$
What a performance ladies and gentlemen. A talent that was truly god giv.....

As if the segment couldn't get any worse Dean Ambrose's music hits.
The happy faces of JBL, Virgil, and Aiden melt away as Ambrose appears out the back, microphone in hand. Dean claps for JBL though an idiot could tell it was a sarcastic clap

[Dean Ambrose]
Now...everyone here knows I hate interrupting people's happy moments! I just wanted to be the first superstar in the back to congratulate you JBL. You defied the odds and proved yourself to be Elite!...Against Eli Drake and Sami Zayn. Those two are okay I mean. I've seen worst. But I've seen better. If I could be so bold I'd say you're looking at better! See last night you're not the only one who came out with a big win. After months of being called a coward and untalented by Matt Sydal I took his words and SHOVED them down his throat. He thought he could step into my world with all his fancy flips and cute little moves. I swatted him down like I said I would. Now...ya know being from the shitty streets of Cincinnati I know you don't think I can count but let me try something here

Dean holds out his right hand in front of him. Slowly he holds up one finger

[Dean Ambrose]
Chris Jericho

Dean holds up a second finger

[Dean Ambrose]
Matt Sydal

Dean holds up a third finger

[Dean Ambrose]
Aiden English! I mean...I haven't pinned him yet but we all know I will tonight. Would ya look at that Bradshaw. I'm just running through your lackeys. And I may not be Barret but I've got some "bad news" for you. I'm coming for the head lackey. That being you. And I'm coming for your belt too! Last I saw it that was property of the Bullet Club and we don't like our possessions being stolen from us. So it looks like its up to me to get it back. The last time we stood near each other both left without any harm being done to one another. But I'm telling you right now that won't be the case. I'm not threatening you when I say Dean Ambrose is coming for the Elite Championship. It's a promise and when i'm done I will have taken out the whole Cabinet one by one myself! You're all gong down! One by one you all are gonna fall to my Dirty Deeds and when it's all said and done? I'll be the new Elite Champion here in XW-

JBL points at Dean, cutting him off.

$JBL$
Who the hell do you think you are. You come out here interrupting MY Championship celebration. You make idle threats against A valued member of the Cabinet. And you have the audacity to call me a thief? Well let’s set the record straight son, I never stole a damn thing. I EARNED this championship around my waist, and did so in Godly fashion. I went to war with not one but two men at the same time. I beat both of them, alone. Not a single member of you Bullet Club has had the amount of accomplishments as I have.

JBL changes now to a more comical demeanor as he smiles.

$JBL$
And yet they still choose to send you. A white trash lunatic who things he’s better than he really is because he admits he came up in an awful environment. Well newsflash.....it doesn’t. Once a gutter rat always a gutter rat. You’ll soon learn your place along with Sami Zayn, and once you do I’ll send your ass right back to the sewer you crawled out of.

Dean moves his hands in a talking motions while rolling his eyes

[Dean Ambrose]
You beat two guys? Congrats! Like I said, it was Sami Zayn and Eli so don't think that impresses me because it doesn't. JBL you had a decent 2017 and maybe you'll even have a good 2018. But it won't come at the expense of Dean Ambrose. Because as good as you think you are...I know I'm that much better. You won feud of the year and I'm sure you think that's an accomplishment but I promise you it's not. I would never win feud of the year with someone because I don't do feuds. I crush everyone set in front of me with ease. Just like I'm gonna crush you

Dean looks JBL up and down

[Dean Ambrose]
It's funny. Watching you throwing around cash like it's always been that way. Seems you have a lapse in memory because when I was a kid JBL wasn't known for hitting it big on the stock market! JBL wasn't even known as JBL. Bradshaw here was known for being a drunk who took bodyguard jobs for beer and being a big ol' redneck! Once gutter trash always trash? That's the smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth JBL because it couldn't be more true. You were a trashy redneck back then and you're still a trashy redneck. You just got yourself a suit! I don't think I'm better because I come from a shitty background. I think I'm better because throughout that shitty time and getting my first real gig in wrestling to being the World Heavyweight Champion I did it as ME! I didn't dawn a suit, put some dumbass horns on a shitty looking limo, and pretend to be what I'm not so why don't you cut the crap with the god act. The funniest thing is that all that money....the "superior" lifestyle that you lead? It lead us both to this moment. And this moment is gonna lead to me standing over you hlding the Elite Championship high in the air.

JBL’s eyes begin to flare with fiery rage. He doesn’t take kindly to threats. He points to the ground at his feet.

$JBL$
Your damn right I beat two men at the same damn time last night. You should be on your knees begging to kiss my feet. Who in the Bullet Club, or hell in the XWL Roster can claim  that they have done what I did last night? I’ll go ahead and tell you Dean, not a damn one.

JBL lifts his index finger.

$JBL$
Not AJ Styles.

JBL raise a second finger.

$JBL$
Not Finn Balor.

JBL raises a third finger.

$JBL$
Not Sami Callihan.

JBL now points to Dean.

$JBL$
Not even Dean “Freakin” Ambrose. You claim I had a “decent” 2017. Now I’m not sure if you’ve been living under a rock, or your just a damn fool but I did more in one year here in XWL than you have in you entire career. And I guarantee you that 2018 will be no different. You say that the Feud of the year Slammy means nothing. Well I’m sorry Dean but jog my memory. where’s your Slammy? Oh that’s right you didn’t get one because your 2017 is nothing more than A joke. You did nothing worth mentioning and I’m not usually a gambling man but I’m willing to bet that you won’t do anything memorable this year either.

JBL now looks down at his suit and grabbing a price with his index finger and thumb before looking back to dean.

$JBL$
As for this. The fancy clothes I wear. My money. You were right when you said it doesn’t change who I am, but the difference between you and I is that i bettered myself in every way imaginable. I know where I come from and where my roots are. Truthfully that’s what made me who I am today, and I’m not ashamed. But the fact of the matter is I saw an opportunity to do something with my life and I did it, obviously you either never had the chance or simply blew it. So cut the high and mighty act son, because you and I both know if we could switch shoes you would do so in a heartbeat. No one ever said they don’t want money, nice clothes, expensive cars. But I can honestly and truthfully say I have never heard anyone say they want to be a white trash lunatic whose broke, wears clothes from the lost and found pile at the Salvation Army, and lives in a cardboard box behind a soup kitchen. And as for this...

JBL raises up the Elite Championship into the air

$JBL$
I’ll be damned if I let someone like you take this Championship from someone like me.

[Dean Ambrose]
Oh would you cut the crap Bradshaw! Stop acting like this is the minor leagues where you wrestle for a cup of coffee and a handshake. We all make money here. This is our careers not a chance to breakthrough to something bigger. And quit acting like no one has ever won a handicap match before. AJ did it against The Pack. You probably don't remember them but it was when Leo Kruger came on the scene. Ya know, Kruger. The actually memorable Intercontinental Champion. I think somewhere along the way we have confused winning a title with being a real champion. Playing hot potato with the title isn't being a champion. Just like when I take that title from you, it'll be an insult to really have called yourself a champion. Real champions take a title to new heights. You were so stupid you got yourself STRIPPED of the title! Oh yeah, great year. I'll make sure to take notes there man

Dean gives JBL a less than enthusiastic thumbs up

[Dean Ambrose]
I could care less about the clothes you wear. The car you drive. The stupid hat you wear. None of us in the back care. It's you who seems to car how people dress. It's you who cares what car people drive. All that money has turned you into a high school girl so obsessed with showing people what you have. News flash, this is wrestling. And when it comes to wrestling...c'mon JBL! You can't touch me. You can't beat me. Usually I have a little respect for my opponents but you? YOU? You're a joke. Don't even give me the spiel of beating Barret and Zayn and all those other losers because they aren't me. When you go against them you wrestle a fair fight against guys who won't stoop to your level. But I will. I'll turn a wrestling match into a bar room brawl so nasty it'll make your APA days pale in comparison. Someone like me is gonna beat you Bradshaw. It's gonna be the worst day of your career when trash likes me beats an upstanding rich man like you. But it's gonna happen. Your title reign was over the moment I pinned Sydal and jumped to first in line. So let me tell you what's about to happen. I'm about to come down there and beat your little singer and show you exactly how far I'll go to win that title

Dean tosses the microhpone, cracks his neck, and begins his walk down the ramp. As he makes it to the ring JBL and Aiden quickly roll out on the opposite side. The two men begin strategizing before the match begins.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is the end for Aiden!

[Corey Graves]
Maybe not

Just as the ref is about to start counting Virgil hops on the apron and starts to distract the ref. The ref obviously is telling him to get down as Dean gets off of Aiden. JBL seeing his chance sets his title down and goes to ring side. Dean lifts of Aiden English, intent on giving him another Dirty Deeds. The ref is still busy with Virgil so he doesn't see JBL slide into the ring and size up Dean. JBL rushes forward as Dean turns around, intent on sending his head to the cheap seats. Someone Dean manages to duck and JBL clobbers Aiden with a brutal Clothesline from hell! Before he can even register what's going on Dean kicks him square between the legs and kicks him out of the ring. Ambrose turns his attention to virgil and knocks him off the apron. All interference taken care of Dean scrambles for the pin on Aiden English

1!

2!

3!

JBL, although slowly and holding his crotch, and Virgil rush the ring but Dean quickly rolls out and away from danger. Virgil checks on Aiden while JBL seethes in anger as Dean makes his way up the ramp, an obnoxious grin on his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taco
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:17 pm

Bad News Barrett's music starts to play but the man himself does not immediately appear on the stage. A few seconds later, he walks out in a disheveled suit. It looks like he hasn't slept well in a while. Barrett makes his way to the ring, not looking like himself. It seems like he's just going through the motions and he doesn't have the usual confidence that we've grown to know. He finally climbs into the ring and takes a mic from the timekeeper.

BNB
This has not been a good week for me as I'm sure you all know. For those of you living under a rock, I lost to JBL. Not something I thought I'd be saying. All the work I put in, and I lose. I could make excuses and blame it on Matt Sydal but that would make me no better than JBL and I'll be damned if I go that route. I'd be lying if I said I didn't seriously consider packing up my boots and going home after Breakthrough. It was then that I realized that I am the reason why I lost. Call it karma, but it was my actions that came back to ruin me. After getting my ass handed to me Luke Harper tonight I realized that I needed to make amends to hopefully return everything to how it should be. So, Eli Drake, can you come out here?

Eli Drake without missing a beat walks out onto the stage, and continues quickly walking down the ramp. He gets into the ring, and is handed a microphone by the ref.

.:Eli Drake:.

You've been trying to get a hold of me since last night. What is it?

BNB
Yeah, I've got some stuff to tell you. Some stuff I'm not proud of. It started when we ambushed Lesnar before the match. It felt like the right thing to do, take out the one thing giving the Cabinet an unfair advantage. Give them a taste of their own medicine. And as you know, it worked. We took out the Beast. That's when I started thinking that maybe JBL had a point or two.

The crowd starts to murmur and boo at this.

BNB
I know, Blasphemy. But it got me thinking that maybe this was my chance. To win another championship. Your championship Eli. I went to Sami and convinced him that we had just as much of a right to win the Elite title as you did. The one thing I didn't account for was Matt Sydal. In what was probably the lowest point of my career, I was pinned first. And Sami, gotta love him, he is a faithful friend. He went with the plan even though I think inside he wanted you to keep your title. He knew what it meant to you. So did I.

Barrett stops and looks down to his feet and puts his hand up to his mouth.

BNB
It's my fault you lost your title, Eli. I'm sorry. I let myself get too far into my own head. Fighting the Cabinet for so long corrupted me. You and Eli stood by me as friends and I turned my back on that. I'm sorry.

Barrett looks up at Eli to await his response.

You know I had a funny gut feeling that something like this was gonna go down, but I trusted you and I thought no my "friend" wouldn't do that to me. Look where we are now. I am standing here without my title, and your basically begging me to forgive you for betraying me. You know what I gotta say about that Wade...

Eli in a swift motion kicks Barrett right in the groin, and Barrett immediately drops to the ground. Eli stands over him while the crowd boos by Eli's choice.

That's exactly what you deserve for being a dummy.

Eli looks to the crowd as they all continue to boo his choice that he has just made.

Quite down dummies. I needed to do that to drop all that dead weight behind me. Now I am only gonna to mention this individual once acknowledging him and his existence. JBL your a luck son of a bitch, but don't you dare think you're gonna hold onto that title for a long time, because the facts are obvious you wouldn't have been able to pin me a second title. With Layla saying she wanted the title to go back to traditional rules I am shocked by her actions make a single elimination when to hold that belt you have to be pinned twice but that didn't happen did it? I shall do whatever it takes to get my hands on that belt once again so I can become The Two Time. I mean come on look at me.

The camera pans up, and down Eli

I have the look of the champion. I am 6'2. 234 pounds of pure muscle with a 37 inch vertical leap. I am a spectacle. While all of you fat dummies at home cheer for people like Bad News Barrett, but did you hear what he said? He planned to stab me in the back, and it worked. Also let's not forget the soulless ginger who was also in the match if it wasn't for him. I would still be champion. I had JBL beaten in the middle of that ring, but... HE BROKE UP MY MOMENT! There was no question that JBL was beaten in that moment but greed fueled you didn't it Sami? You saw a chance to take home two belts at Breakthrough, because you already knew you were chasing in. So you thought I am gonna do it.. I am gonna ruin Eli's moment. The guy who has had your back when I got dragged into that shit hole of a match. I helped fend them off of you when you were just getting the crap kicked out of you, but did that matter even in the slightest to you? Because actions speak louder than words, and my actions here tonight will show you I am now on my own. I work better alone anyways. For example, No one got me to that Elite title, but myself. I kept pushing, crawling, and scratching until FINALLY I was given my shot. Once I got a real match without some coward punk bitch running down that ramp with his old grandpa boobs hitting himself in the face with lackies at his side I capitalized, and I did that all by myself. I don't need any of you dummies behind me chanting my name.

Eli chuckles to himself

I mean, Look where that got me. I am back here at the bottom, but you know what I am gonna do.

A fan shouts

.:Fan:.
GO HOME AND CRY

Eli whips his head in the direction of the voice, and he gets out of the ring. Eli walks directly in front of the fan, and looks at him dead in the eye.

What's your name?

.:Fan:.
uh... Chad

and Chad is this your girlfriend next to you?

.:Chad:.
Yes.. why do you ask?

Eli looks to Chad's girlfriend

And your name sweetheart?

.:Chad's Girlfriend:.
Bethany.

Well Bethany I am sorry you have to put up with such a dummy. I bet after a night of what he calls a "good night" it makes you wanna go home, and cry because he ins't good at it huh?

.:Chad:.
You son...

Quite down dummy. Can't you see the lady, and I are having a conversation?

Chad tries jumping at Eli, but security grabs him, and pulls him out of his seat. The security pulls him up the stairs. Eli laughs as he waves bye bye to Chad. Eli offers his hand to Chad's girlfriend, Bethany. She takes his hand, and hop over the barrier. Eli puts the mic to his mouth once again.

She's a cougar looking for a cubby, yeah! Now if you excuse me... I have to go have a goodnight of my own!  

Eli, and Bethany walk up the ramp as the camera fades to black for a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oreo
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:35 am

Best Of 7 Series

Match #2

SPOILER! Post-Match:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:36 am

As we come back from commercial break we see Eli Drake, who is in fact proud of what he has done to his former best friend. He stops dead in his tracks as he sees one of the most hard working men inside the company, John Cena.

Surprise, Surprise John. We haven't formally met allow me to introduce myself to you. The name is  

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake, and guess what John?

Eli doesn't even leave room for John to respond. He immediately cuts him off, and continues talking.

I can see you, but what you can't see is gold in your grasp. How does it feel John that you were so close to it but failed completely? You have to go out there night after night now looking at all the little kids who look up to you as a role model, and know you have failed them. I wonder what that could do to you as you thrive off those dummies out there. Will they slowly turn on you as they start to realize that you just simply don't have what it takes anymore? John, Let's not get lost in the sauce you got your kister kicked out there in that Hell In A Cell match. There wasn't a single moment in that match where I thought you could win. In fact John you were the weakest one out there, but hey you gave it your best, but it just wasn't good enough to take the gold...

Cena is kind of taken back for a moment, looking around as though he must be imagining that Eli Drake is talking to him.

"You aren't serious, right?"

Cena says, Drake nodding with a huge smirk across his face.

[John Cena]
Listen man, I don't uh, I don't know who went and gave you spoiled milk this morning but coming at me like that, it isn't called for. But then again I don't think what you do around here is much called for is it? I mean that cheap shot to Barrett earlier wasn't exactly the most manly of moves or the most called for of motives. But hey, what do I know.

Cena shrugs, holding his hands up as he contemplated why Eli Drake is such a jerk.

[John Cena]
Maybe you're compensating for something? Maybe it's the fact you lost you title. Maybe it's because people still don't know your name even after repeating it so much. Maybe it's because your mother never loved you. Hey! Who am I to judge? Point being is that you really need to watch who you step up to around here because in case you missed the last 9 months of XWL programming, but no matter how many times I get knocked down I stand back up and swing even harder.

Cena steps up to Eli, seriousness setting back in, but still in his fun loving John way of doing so.

[John Cena]
Which is a lot more I can say for myself other than you. You just walk around with that chip on your shoulder and shout your name at everyone. Probably the only person shouting it, but hey, to each their own. You can do that, sure. But unless you're here for a purpose, then step off because even if I didn't hold the gold my name still means a hell of a lot more than yours does.

Cena steps back a bit, almost like he's weaving Drake a tale about what could be, hand panning across the camera as he speaks as though he's lighting Eli's name up in lights.

[John Cena]
Which is a shame because you have spunk kid, I was actually going to come and speak to you tonight but before I could you went and took a low blow out on your friend. And that killed every shread of respect that I had for you. This business is cut throat, I get that. But stepping all over people to get to the top isn't the way it has to be. I've made that mistake before, and I made a lot of enemies. You, you could be different. You could be the face of this company! Hell, the face of wrestling Eli! You just have to get rid of that chip on your shoulder and do things the right way.

Eli smiles as he steps forward to get closer to Cena.

Barrett got exactly what he deserved. If he was a real friend he would have had my back, but that dummy was the first one to be eliminated. You can't tell me that wouldn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. If wasn't for him, and that soulless ginger Sami Zayn I would still be running around here with the Elite title around my waist bringing some prestige to it. Also John at least I have held gold recently when was the last time you held a title huh? Honestly I can't remember the last time you even had a title, but if I had to guess I'd say it's been years. While myself I am gonna be The Two Time before you get another title. I am just simply better than you John. Monday through Sunday. No matter what time it is. I will be better than you. You wanna know why I walk around with this chip on my shoulder it's because I can back up what I say. Can you John?

John starts to speak but Eli cuts him off

Wait allow me to answer for you cause I know the answer to this one as it was shown to all of us as we all bared witness to what happened at Breakthrough and after all of that I'd say you can't. That isn't an insult that is just a fact of life...

Eli lightly taps the face of John Cena and the crowd can be heard screaming...

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Cena almost smirks, finding the little jest to be amusing before taking both hands and shoving Eli back and onto the floor in a seated postition. Before anything else can occur backstage security and a few superstars nearby jump in between them, making sure they can't get to each other. Eli can be heard spewing insults while Cena simply extends his neck, presenting his jaw for Eli to tee off if he's man enough.

Just as the scene is getting a bit more intense the General Manager herself appears, not pleased with this outburst from these two men. Layla El stands in between them and the men who are restraining them, holding out her hands.

"ENOUGH!"

This stops Eli from jerking around and causes John to slip back into a normal standing position.

[Layla El]
You two want to make a scene? Don't do it here. Do it out in the ring! Later tonight, Eli Drake, you're taking on John Cena! And that's happening next!

we go to a commercial break

Normal Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:53 am

As we return from a commercial break, we see Nero standing in the ring ready to address the XWL Universe. He stands proud, shoulders square. There is an aura emanating from him following his defeat of his brother at Breakthrough. He raises the mic but does not speak. No, he waits. Nero requires the full attention of the peasants surrounding him. After a somewhat uncomfortable length of time, he finally begins.

-Nero-
This is how you all treat me? After what I've just accomplished, you make me stand here and wait for silence?! If I was not the fair and benevolent ruler that  I am I could have you all executed for treason. Luckily for you, the...coward...that might have done that before is no more. At Breakthrough I did what no one else could. I established my dominance, not solely on this mortal plane, but in the countless dimensions intermeshed with this one as I finally deleted the Deleter. The Broken Awoken Fool Charlatan himself, Matt Hardy.

He spits those last two words out as if they were poison on his tongue.

-Nero-
Gone are the days where I am underestimated. Gone are the days where I watch the world unfold around me. I AM THE WORLD. I AM THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS. The Fool King is no more and I am now free to pursue other less frivolous things. With the man who's blood courses through my veins being banished to the Pit of Misery, the other false champions shall soon fall before me as well. JBL...Chad Gable...Sami Zayn. Your days are numbered, for the Tide of Nero comes for you.

A weird surge of power comes from the top of the ramp. The camera shifts looking towards the top of the ramp as it appears a rift in time its self has opened.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
What the hell?

.:Corey Graves:.
What is happening right now?

Matt Hardy steps through the rift with Vanguard One, and his arms extended wide as he looks into the ring. A big pop from the crowd occurs when Matt steps through the rift. Nero's eyes widen in shock, but quickly turns to anger.

.:Corey Graves:.

I can not believe my eyes. Where did Matt come from? How is he standing here? Nero said he was deleted, and no one has come back from a deletion, but there he is standing in the arena with us here tonight.

As we get closer with the camera we can see one of the panels of Vanguard One begins to lower within himself as Matt looks over to Vanguard One. Matt extends his left hand to his drone companion as a mic begins coming out of the panel that lowered. Matt takes the mic from it's holster that is built into Vanguard One, and firmly grasps it. He looks back up at Nero who is standing in the middle of the ring pacing back, and forth. Matt raises the mic up to his lips.

.:Matt Hardy:.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAS! Nero you thought you could cast me to the realm of DELETION? Did you forget that I AM MAGIC! It was fairly simple for me to escape. You tried to end me. You know what they said, but whatever doesn't kill me Nero makes me stronger! I have seen that I have taken you lightly, and that is no one else's fault but my own. I accept that. Here's the thing Nero... you may have won that battle, but you shall not win the WAR....

Nero's face darkens in anger and he points directly at Matt.

-Nero-
You are WRONG! Whatever magic you may have had is gone! I don't know how you escaped or how you did this-

Nero gestures his hand at the rift

-thing but Eloise told me your magic was tainted and fading!

Nero steadies himself.

-Nero-
I see you have Vanguard One again. I was wondering when you would bring your little crutch back. I'm sorry to say that it won't be enough to win this war. Nothing will. I've proven that you don't have your power anymore. Your time in the sun is over. Do the right thing and fade off into that sunset while there is still any light remaining to ride off into. If you lose to me again, your harlot wife might see what you really are and leave you, just like your Kingdom did. Just like I did.

Matt laughs to himself at the mere idea of Nero under the impression that his powers are running out.

Your El o ise doesn't know anything Nero. My powers are still thriving within this vessel, and matter of fact with these people behind me my powers grow stronger while yours remain the same. Your powers Nero have a limit while mine keep growing. You see this war for you is unwinable, and at the mere mention of your heinous word choice on Queen Rebecca it only shows how much of a coward you really are.

Matt looks to Vanguard One as he makes some beeps, and boops.

OooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOO...... AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA. Vanguard One would like me to tell you Nero that he is far from a crutch. He is a great asset, and friend to House Hardy. He helps with everything even Senor Benjamin on the yard work. He is a delight to have around, and I know Nero he has also helped you. Don't you dare spew that nonsense out of your mouth or I shall have to come down there, and do it for you.

Nero just starts to laugh.

-Nero-
You want a fight? You don't need to come down here for that; I'll bring it to you.

Nero slides out from the ring and takes off at a sprint towards Matt and Vanguard One. Matt's face spreads into his ear to ear grin as his brother charges him. The same rift opens once again, and Matt with Vanguard One at his side step through the rift backwards. The rift immediately close as Nero gets to the top of the ramp, and the only thing we are left with is the sounding echo of Matt's laugh. The last thing we see is Nero looking angry as he walks backstage yelling about how he is gonna get Matt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:09 am

*Ladies and gentlemen its time for a death march. As Sami Callihan not in wrestling attire comes to the ring. Hes just got his signature Death Machine Bullet Club shirt which can be purchased on XWLshop.com. and a nasty demeanor. A sinister smile hasnt left his face as he takes in the lyrics of his theme. He motions for a mic.*

Sami Callihan
Holy shit. Wow. Have we got some things to talk about or what? First up? I just wanna give a huge round of applause to the two jerk offs who while surprising to literally no one couldn't quite get the job done against ole Chad gable. Dolph Ziggler and Rich Swann.

*Callihan begins a mocking golf clap as the fans boo him for his mocking behavior towards two of the newest members to the roster.*

Sami Callihan
Boys. Ill shoot straight. I have no idea who either of you are. Honestly i don't. The fact that you both were catapulted over me for a shot at that belt is nauseating to say the least and as you both helped me out by proving? Ya just couldn't get the job done. But hey! don't fear! You two are both are ass kissing yes men so you'll get your shot at that belt and probably the others around here. eventually. But none of that matters anymore. Walk on home and get to the back of the line and let the grownups handle shit.

*Callihan has the boos going tonight as the crowd is starting to throw things in the ring with all the heat he is generating.*

Sami Callihan
Which brings me to my next business at hand. As you fuckers might have noticed here tonight a certain Intercontinental champion hasnt graced you with his presence yet? He hasn't come strolling down that aisle and thanked his opponents about how it was a riveting athletic competition with that shit eating smile that just makes ya wanna punch babies! Well ya know what? Lets bring him out here? Lets see how hes doing? What do you say?

*The crowd erupts as Chad Gables music hits the arena and the people are finally going to get this jerk to shut the hell up! But as the theme continues to roar on a weird feeling is felt as no one is walking through. Callihan is acting like hes getting pumped for a fight he throws his jacket off and is motioning at the curtain for a challenger but then he suddenly stops and begins to laugh knowing what is the deal.*

Sami Callihan
Oh shit? Did you guys not know?? Well this is awkward.  Well in case anyone doesnt keep up with the interwebs!?

*In a flash Callihans tone has changed almost like a switch. He leans in to the hard camera and begins to speak directly to it saying this.*

Sami Callihan
Chad Gable will not be joining us. I hurt him. Thats what I do. I hurt people. I expected to be granted a title shot at Breakthrough and not only was i not awarded a shot i was passed over for two job guys who will never do shit in this place. Wasn't even on the card! So Layla? I took things into my own hands. I handled business the way i know how. I took what was mine. And as you can see your little muscle hamster of a champion is not here tonight. I broke his fucking hand. And if i ever see him again? I will break his fucking neck. Its personal. I don't like you. I am going to eviscerate you, take your belt and start ridding this place of rodents. Starting with mighty mouse first. Chad I know you are watching. This is for your own good. Show up. Drop the belt. Make this easy on everyone involved. I am not what you are used to facing. They know it. Layla knows it. But most importantly. You know it. I'm willing to go to places you haven't even fathomed to travel to. Revel in darkness and just let go.

*Callihan drops the mic as he is making direct eye contact to the camera and just stares before grabbing his jacket and leaving as XWL rolls on.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 am

Normal Match

Non-Title

April stands tall clutching her right arm as the the ref retrieves her title. April can be seen mouthing the words 'thanks for the great match' and why shouldn't she? The two women put on a physical clinic! Ember gets to her feet and nods her head in April's direction before gracefully leaving and making her way up the ramp. The ref is handing April her title when...

Ruby Riot's theme blasts out of nowhere and the crowd goes crazy knowing what's about to happen. Ruby runs out onto the stage and down to the ring as April looks on, preparing herself for a second match. Ruby slides into the ring, briefcase in hand and makes eye contact with April before handing the briefcase to the referee. No words needed to be said, everyone in the arena knew what this meant. Ruby Riot is cashing in her Money in the Bank briefcase on April, right here and right now on Anarchy. The referee signals for the bell.

SPOILERS

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god! Ruby Riot has done it! She has ended the historic championship reign of April! I can't believe what we just witnessed.

Ruby rises up from April with a look of pure shock on her face. Despite the confidence she's shown since making her XWL debut, it would not have been a surprise to anyone if April had somehow defended her title. Ruby picks her jaw up off of the floor and rises to her feet and the referee brings her the Championship. HER championship. She stands looking at it in awe. Everything she had worked for her entire life has amounted to this one moment. This belt is a symbol for everything she has fought and bled for. The referee offers her a microphone, but she turns it away. She doesn't want to sully this with words. No, she is going to soak it all in. This is her moment. She takes her prize and climbs the turnbuckle before raising it into the air and letting out a shriek. The crowd responds with an equally emphatic yell, they recognize the significance of what they are seeing and how much it means to Ruby. Ruby drops down to the mat and turns to face April who has now risen up to her feet and is watching Ruby celebrate. In fact, she had been for a minute but Ruby hadn't noticed over her own elation.

April's eyes are big and she holds her arm in pain. Though that pain is nothing compared to seeing another woman hold HER Women's Championship. The last time someone took her title April made her pay. April tortured Sasha with attacks for weeks to come until she got back what was hers. And if April was the same woman she'd be all over Ruby with a flurry of punches and kicks. But April isn't that woman anymore. April, hearing the crowd cheer for Ruby's success smiles a small smile and claps as loud as she can without hurting her right arm. She knows all good things must come to an end. And why not pass the torch to a woman with a good head on her shoulders who will continue what Ruby built?

Ruby climbs out of the ring and approaches the corner barricade where an especially excited group of fans jump up and down. She smiles and jumps onto the barricade in front of them.

As Ruby's theme song loops for what is probably the third time, she begins to make her way up the ramp, high fiving fans as she goes, when suddenly-

As Natalya's music suddenly sounds, cutting off The NEW Women's Champion's theme, and causing her to stop in her tracks halfway up the ramp, confused by what's going on, the crowd can't help but scream in even more excitement. Because with everything we've seen in such a short span of time, the incredible Ember Moon versus April match, the cash in and the crowning of a NEW Champion after 3 weeks shy of being a year, now the woman that made history at Breakthrough when she buried Sasha Banks alive, is coming out too.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, this is certainly unexpected...

[Corey Graves]
Unexpected and downright disrespectful, Ruby Riot just successfully did what no woman INCLUDING NATALYA has been able to do for damn near a year, and she has the audacity to come out here?

Ruby's hand rests on new prize The Women's Championship, as it lies over her shoulder, and her eyes with a slightly annoyed look in them, direct their gaze to the stage where Natalya partially limps out, with a smile across her face, and a microphone in hand.  

[Natalya]
Not to start a riot or anything, but seeing as we just saw a NEW Women's Champion crowned live on the very first Anarchy of 2018, I think that deserves a MUCH louder ovation! Come on East Rutherford, you can do better than that. Let's hear it for our NEW Women's Champion, RUBY RIOT!!

Ruby lifts The Women's Title into the air, not looking away from Natalya, as the arena erupts in loud cheers, louder than before as Natalya smiles. She may have wanted to be the one to beat April and we all know that, but she's giving The New Champion her respect, even if it may have come at a some might say, controversial time. She couldn't wait until she walked through the curtain? Or in her locker room later? As the ovation dies down, Natalya continues.

[Natalya]
I know what you're thinking, and yes what I'm doing right now is incredibly disrespectful, and I'd apologize for that but let's be honest, I wouldn't mean it. Not because I don't like you, no I think you're an incredible woman that has an incredible story and has made even more incredible strides in her first year in XWL. But while I am happy for you, I can't just sit around and simply "be happy for you." Because my New Year's resolution is to never allow myself to be a doormat for anyone, ever again. To never feel bad about going after what I want because I have worked too damn hard, and gone through too damn much to go back sitting on the sidelines.

[Natalya]
So while I hate to barge out here and spoil your moment, you saw me patiently waiting by that curtain, ready to come out here and challenge April for The Women's Championship, seeing as my last opportunity was tainted by the woman I put six feet under last night!

New Jersey lets out a loud "pop" at the mention of Natalya's victory over Sasha at Breakthrough. But Ruby doesn't seem phased by this mention, she just stands there with the same look she's had all this time, she's The Women's Champion this is her moment, Natalya has zero business trying to hijack it as her own.

[Natalya]
But as I was about to do that, there you came out of nowhere, running right past me to do what no one else has been able to do. So as I'm standing there, watching on the monitor as you cash in, I asked myself...are you just going to just let that stop you? After everything you've been through just this past year alone, are you seriously going to wait there, to be the first to hug her when she comes back through, to congratulate her, to be HAPPY for her? And the answer was a resounding no, I'm done patiently waiting for my "turn." I set foot in this arena tonight to do one thing, and one thing only. And that was to come out here, like I am right now...look you...The Women's Champion right in the eyes, and tell you that I am officially challenging you at International Incident, for The Women's Championship!

A massive "YES! YES! YES!" chant echoes, while the timing is unfortunate, this is an encounter the fans would love nothing more than to see, two of their favorites clashing for the biggest prize, hot off what may be the biggest wins in their careers, a rookie and a veteran, it's exciting and as Natalya stands there with a gleam in her eye at how enamoured the audience is by the idea. Ruby doesn't utter a word, just holds her title up with both hands, high into the air, as if to say essentially "bring it on."

[Mauro Ranallo]
WOW, Natalya is wasting no time, she wants The Women's Championship, and she wants to face The New Champion at International Incident!

[Corey Graves]
That's a gutsy challenge, to the woman that just did what Natalya failed to do multiple times in the past year.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But she wasn't going to fail at The Slammy Awards when Sasha Banks struck her from behind with a camera, and literally screwed her out of FINALLY beating April and winning The Women's Championship after over 7 years.

[Corey Graves]
How do we know April wouldn't have kicked out, like she did every other time before that?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya's new move, The Hart Attack 2.0 has had a 100% success rate, and while there's no way of knowing if that would have changed if Sasha hadn't of gotten involved, I'd argue her involvement proves that Sasha perhaps believed Natalya's time was finally coming, and she couldn't let that happen.

[Corey Graves]
That's an awful lot of speculation there, Mauro.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Nonetheless, after a historic match, and victory at Breakthrough, Natalya has proven she deserves another opportunity at The Women's Championship, so while yes it may be poor timing, she came here tonight to challenge The Champion, and while the champion may have changed, her plans didn't.

The arena's still abuzz, and Natalya takes this moment to meet Ruby halfway, walking further down the ramp, as Ruby herself takes a couple steps forward, her title now draped over her shoulder.

[Natalya]
So what do ya say, Champ?

Ruby inches closer, staring her first challenger square in her eyes, this is her first test as Champion, to deal with the bullseye that came with it, and every woman that wants what she has. It's uncharted territory for this young woman, but she's ready to make 2018 her year, ready to continue what April started and take on the best and beat them. She leans in, then nods and says..."No." With such bluntness in her tone, a snicker follows her outright denial of Natalya's challenge as the once uproarious arena, seems to have had a pin pop their balloon, and all of the excitement they had...for the new champion, and her first challenge...and their clash at International Incident, has been sucked away by Ruby flat out telling her "No." Without even a second glance, Ruby pushes past Natalya, brushing past her with the shoulder that had the title lying across it, then not wasting any more of her moment on Natalya, she simply walks to the back, leaving Natalya, and The XWL Universe, completely stunned.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What just happened?

[Corey Graves]
Natalya finally ran out of opportunities, I guess she shouldn't have squandered so many of them, huh? Turns out they're not so endless after all.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Folks, I don't know what to make of this, Ruby Riot is our New Women's Champion, who just ended the 344-day record-setting reign of April, and Natalya hot off her victory in Buried Alive, came out here and challenged Ruby to a match at International Incident in 3 weeks, only to be completely shut down by The New Champion.

[Corey Graves]
I mean it's really simple, I don't understand why you can't seem to comprehend it. Ruby just did what no other woman in this entire division has been able to do in a few weeks shy of a year, and the biggest offender of that failure is Natalya. Why would she EVER see her as a threat? When you're champion you want to face and beat, the best. Sorry to say it, because no one else seems to want to, but the facts don't lie...Ruby Riot has won The Money In The Bank, and successfully cashed it in, all within less than NINE, that's right NINE months of joining XWL. I may feel like Natalya is a threat to the title, but if the champion disagrees, who are we to criticize her for that?

[Mauro Ranallo]
It just feels a little out of character from what we've known of Ruby Riot before tonight.

[Corey Graves]
Absolutely, but she didn't get the opportunity to dethrone April tonight by getting a handout, she had to work for her opportunity, she had to climb a ladder and pull that contract down, maybe she expects a veteran like Natalya to have to do the same?

The scenes closes out to one final image of Natalya standing there, jaw dropped, and her challenge dismissed by The New Women's Champion Ruby Riot. If not Natalya, then who will be Ruby's first challenger? We ask ourselves as we try to pick our own jaws up off the floor as we fade.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:31 pm

MAIN EVENT
2/3 Falls

{Mauro Ranallo}
It’s all tied up. JBL got the first pin, now Sami with the second.

{Corey Graves}
Sami caught him off guard is all Mauro. This match is sure to be over soon.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Agreed Corey, but I don’t think we agree on who will have their arm raised when all is said and done.

As Sami get the second pin he stands up off of JBL and begins to taunt to the crowd, soaking in the great appreciation they have for their new World Heavyweight champion. However while doing so Sami doesn’t realize that JBL has now rolled out of the ring onto his feet, leaning against the apron to regain his composure. JBL looks up at Sami.

$JBL$
I’m done. This match is over.

Sami raises his arms into the air, wondering what the hell is going on. JBL shrugs off the booing fans as he holds his head in pain following that devastating helluva kick. As JBL begins to make his way up the ramp he keeps an eye on Sami making sure he isn’t followed, but JBL soon realizes that Sami isn’t the one he had to worry about.....

{Corey Graves}
Oh my god, JBL watch out! It’s.....

{Mauro Ranallo}
DEAN AMBROSE!

For Mauro was correct. While JBL has his eyes on Sami he didn’t realize Dean had run out onto the stage and down the ramp, beelining it straight for JBL. As the crowd erupts JBL turns around just in time to see Dean running towards him. JBL ducks under deans arm and turns around in an attempt to punch the attacker, but isn’t fast enough for Dean quickly grabs him and Irish whips him back into the ring under the bottom rope. JBL rolls in and stands up, not taking his eyes off of dean who is shaking his head no and waving his finger back and fourth. JBL leans over the rope rope.

$JBL$
You son of a bitch! You have no damn righ-

Mid sentence JBL gets turned around, kicked in the gut, and hit with a devastating Brain Buster. JBL hits the mat hard as Sami Zayn immediately covers him.

The crowd erupts in a frenzy as Sami stands over the fallen “Wrestling God”. Dean stands beside the ring laughing and clapping his hands, obviously happy with what he’s done. The referee hands Sami his Championship before he climbs onto the top rope and raises it into the air as Anarchy fades to the end of this weeks episode.

1x Elite Champion as JBL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:16 pm

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

:holyshit

Congrats taco

1x Elite Champion as JBL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018    

Back to top Go down