An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 video game.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 8/13/2018 - 8/20/2018 - War's A Coming
Yesterday at 7:32 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Intercontinental Championship History
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:21 pm by MangoTango

» Purchasing Overall Upgrade
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:27 am by T-Roll

» XWL Anarchy: 8/6/2018 - 8/13/2018
Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:31 pm by LazyEye513

» purchasing overall boost
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:44 am by kpn012414

» purchasing overall boost
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:40 am by kpn012414

» purchasing new sig
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:36 am by kpn012414

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:22 pm by MangoTango

» New Availability: Ronda Rousey!
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:56 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: CM Punk!
Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:55 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

TANGO
Title History

LAZY
General Support

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: The Pepsi Center
Denver, Colorado

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

1.  BREAKING NEWS: FINN BALOR DEFENDS AGAINST ELI DRAKE TONIGHT
Due to the involvement of The Cabinet in The Elite Championship Match 2 weeks ago, The General Manager has ordered a rematch take place, TONIGHT. Eli Drake will get one more shot at Finn Balor, for The Elite Championship. And to ensure there isn’t any funny business again, BOTH The Cabinet AND The Bullet Club are barred from ringside. As if that wasn't enough to entice you to tune into this match, it will also be contested in a TWO out of THREE Falls Match!

2.  Buried Alive
3 months ago, we marveled in The Friendship between Sasha Banks & Natalya, and now 3 months later….we stand in awe of how quickly that “love” can turn to hate. The Bullet Boss had promised to finally end Natalya and rid her from the division, but that promise never felt more real than it did last week...when she challenged Natalya to a rematch at Breakthrough, in a BURIED ALIVE MATCH. The entire XWL landscape is still shaking from this unexpected development, and with 2 weeks left to go, is there anything left to give between these 2 bitter enemies before they prepare to pay the ultimate price, to truly end this?

3.  Are they ready, willing, and Gable?
With Chad Gable’s huge victory 3 weeks ago, The Glorious One appears to have left the building, but the show must go on. The New Intercontinental Champion after a relentless quest to earn his opportunity, and win that title, now stands at the top of the mountain in need of a challenger, and that is what we will see crowned tonight. Due to this sudden vacancy of The Number One Contendership, and the fact that the likes of Seth Rollins who defeated Gable in Non-Title action last week is currently dealing with newfound rival Kenny Omega, The General Manager has scoured the roster and decided that tonight...new arrival Rich Swann, and former Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler will battle it out to decide who challenges Chad Gable for The Intercontinental Championship at Breakthrough!

4.  A Superstar Showdown
With the drama of their current situations, Hardy being the recent betrayal by his brother, and Sydal being forced into joining The Cabinet, we set the stage for both of these passionate competitors to put all that out of their head with a clash between Superstars of their respective Years. Can Sydal prove he really is the best 366 days a year, or will Hardy prove that term may now be...obsolete?

5.  A Breakout Moment
Chad Gable may not have been crowned your Breakout Star of The Year, but he’s been putting in the work to prove it should have been him, defeating Intercontinental Champion Bobby Roode the night he won that very award. A quest he set out to achieve upon his arrival to XWL several months ago after The Shawn Michaels Classic. Guided by the man himself, Gable took on each former competitor of that classic proving not only could he hang with them, he was a future champion and having now proven himself...he steps into The Main-Event for the first time in his young career to battle The World Heavyweight Champion, The Miz. With a huge Triple Threat defense coming up at Breakthrough, The Miz surely looks to use tonight as a message to both AJ Styles & John Cena, can he show them why he’s champion, or will that determination to show them up, ultimately allow Gable to get the biggest win of his career? It’s rookie vs veteran, Champion vs Champion and you don’t want to miss it.

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Non-Title

Normal Match

#1 Contender's Match for the Intercontinental Championship

2/3 Falls Match

Elite Championship

Main Event

Champion vs Champion

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:42 am

Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the ring with a grin as he has just been booked in a #1 contenders match for the Intercontinental championship  

Dolph grabs the mic.  

Dolph: AND THE NEW Intercontinental Champion DOLPH ZIGGLER. That is right because when I win my match tonight and go on to beat the failed Amateur Wrestler Chad Gable, I will take back the title.

Like I said I won't settle for just one championship I'm coming for them all. I will be the Champ Champ...Champ.

I got to give it to are GM Layla though you have finally woken up and realized that I am the man you want to be the face of XWL. Not The Miz or Gable not even Kenny Omega. Speaking of that loser, my opponent Rich Swann defeated him two weeks ago.

Rich your hand won't be getting raised tonight. It's not fair that a dweeb like you has to face me. I mean how tall are you 5ft 8, 168 pounds. It's like putting a hamster in the same cage as a lion. The only way you can beat me Rich is.....

Haha what I'm I talking about there is no way on earth your beating me tonight or any other night.

Rich Swann I advise you to forfeit this match so you don't have to suffer. But if you do show up I warned you so don't be surprised if you come out with a broken leg or arm.

And for Ghad Gable keep my belt safe.

And finally for all of you people I hope you have a awful night. Goodbye

He drops the mic and walks backstage and the show continues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Powerful words from Dolph. Hope he can back them up

(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(2X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins & Sister April)
(2X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(1X Champion of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:39 pm

After Dolph Ziggler opens the show with a proclamation that he'll be leaving tonight as The #1 Contender to Chad Gable's Intercontinental Championship. We cut to recap recalling what we saw on last week's edition of Anarchy when it was officially announced that Natalya & Sasha Banks would not only battle it out at Breakthrough in 2 weeks, they would compete in a Buried Alive Match. With their personal rivalry played out for us every week, from vicious attacks to personally motivated actions, we've seen the best of friends, become the bitterest of enemies. As that recap ends, we're taken somewhere backstage within The Pepsi Center, where Michael Cole is sitting before us.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I'll be sitting down with the women set to do the unthinkable at Breakthrough when they compete in not only the second Buried Alive Match in XWL history but the first to be contested with women. With the incredible presence, The Women's Division has had in XWL over the years and the gap between them and their male counterparts growing less and less with every monumental move in true equality. I'd be remiss if I didn't express what all of XWL felt in that moment, which was astonishment at the fact that a rivalry, not just a rivalry between women, but a rivalry period had become so personal that both sides wanted to see the other brought about to their end. My first guest is the woman that early critics, say is completely out of her element at Breakthrough, she isn't ruthless, or cold-blooded enough to be the reason her former best friend, is buried alive. But I believe that notion is unfair given her journey to even become a Wrestler. So Natalya, thank you very much for joining me here tonight, how are you doing, all things considered?

Her polite smile fades after only a few seconds, you have to believe it's hard to find a reason to be her usual positive self after everything she's endured these last several months.

[Natalya]
You know, ever since that night in Canada, I've been an emotional wreck, seeing my family thrown in the line of fire, by someone I thought of as my best friend...it hurts, and I'm not going to sit here and say oh she didn't get to me, because it'd be a lie. Our relationship started off rocky, you know the usual tale of a rookie that's determined to do anything to make an impact, and unfortunately, I was that easy "target" I was someone she thought she could make a name for herself on, at the expense of my own. But after it ended, and a few months had passed...I saw a different Sasha, one that seemed to see the "light" and realize she can be successful without tearing down the division in her path. I just sit here asking myself where did it go wrong? Was it ever right? To think of what's led up to this, and where it's ending, I'm just all over the place. From angry, to sad, to happy in a way that it'll all be over after Breakthrough, but of course also anxious because it's not just your everyday match, there's a reason we're the second match of this type to ever take place, it's almost a last resort because it is not just career-threatening, but life-threatening.

[Michael Cole]
Why accept her challenge then? Knowing that the risk, honestly outweighs the reward?

[Natalya]
I've never played it safe a day in my career, have I not been as ruthless as others? Sure, does that nullify the fact that I have turned it up when it calls for it? The fact that my journey to the square circle began in a dungeon, a dark desolate place where I was broken every single day, and molded into THE BEST there is, was, and soon would ever be? There's a reason I was the only female graduate, it's because I was tough enough to survive the challenges that it held, I was brave enough to get up every morning knowing that this day would be far worse than the last. My grandfather gave me all the tools to make The Wrestling World mine for the taking. But that isn't my personality, I'm not the type to rule with an iron fist, I tried to be that person...and sure it made me successful on day 1, I destroyed everyone, EASILY. But I lost my humanity, the ability to know when enough truly was enough, when to call on what I learned in The Dungeon, and when to restrain myself from being the person I was literally born and bred to be.

She takes a moment to collect herself, speaking of who she was once is difficult, because that version of herself was successful, and it's always the first thing people say nowadays when it comes to if she'll ever reach success again. Why not go back to your old ways? But it's because she wasn't proud of who she had to be, of who this business says you have to be in order to reach the top.

[Natalya]
One day, the division will be built on respect and all of the history we've made will spawn a division that truly can do anything, and rather than tear each other down, we can build something incredible from the sacrifices of the women that came before us. But to get to that point, people like Sasha, either need to be humbled, or they need to leave. I became a wrestler to be the best and to compete against the best every night. Not to have my family victimized, or my home invaded, or to be made a fool of all for someone else's amusement. That has no place in wrestling, I understand there's a market for that, and some people love the "drama" but all I want to do is wrestle, to showcase my passion every single night. I don't want that to be overshadowed by needless antics, and jealousy. The fact that I even have to be apart of this narrative, of this woman who was betrayed by her best friend, and have you ask me how that makes me feel, or to be promoted on the poster for Breakthrough simply because of that drama, rather than because of anything I've personally done in that ring...it infuriates me. This is why Sasha did what she did, why women like her have done what they've done. They pull some childish stunt, and suddenly a spotlight is cast upon them and their ego is repeatedly stroked with every moment that what they did is even mentioned.  So why did I accept her challenge for a Buried Alive Match? Because it's either I risk my life, or she one day accomplishes her goal of ruining it.

[Michael Cole]
You said something interesting, you think the glorification of this rivalry, and the fact that so many eyes are on it, is giving Sasha what she wants? That she sees this and knows that's all she has to do to get the attention she seeks?

Natalya nods, noticeably agitated by what she feels has given Sasha wanted she wanted, why she even did what she did, attention.

[Natalya]
Exactly, she's like a child that threw a tantrum because their mother wouldn't buy them an ice cream cone, and then because of that tantrum, she didn't just get ice cream, she got the whole damn sundae with chocolate syrup, whip cream, and cherries. I realize that I am in the public eye because of what I do, and the fact that we reach so many homes every night, and I love bringing that in-ring entertainment to so many people. But I didn't ask for my best friend, outside of this business, someone I traveled with to every show, and worked out with every day, to betray me on live television, and do so at not only my expense but my Uncle Bret Hart's as well. I just, I want to be known for my work in that ring, not as the woman that got betrayed. I don't want our "rivalry" to be marketed, to be "celebrated" and showcased as this marvelous thing because it's not. She did a horrible wretched thing, and that does not deserve recognition, it does not deserve to be promoted or featured as a selling point for a Pay-Per-View. But unfortunately, that's what happened, so not only am I forced every day to be reminded of the fact that I lost someone so dear over something so stupid...but I have to come into work and see it on full display because it's "must-see"

[Michael Cole]
Surely you understand why it's heavily promoted though, right? It may be drama you want no part of, but it's like we're watching a compelling story play out before us, and we can't help but want more, to see how it all ends, and how the hero of the story, the woman that was betrayed, comes out on top.

Again you can feel that she's getting more irritated by this idea, because it's easy to look at it through that lens and think hey everything WILL be worth it in the end, but is it ever worth it especially now? Will it be worth seeing those she loved be assaulted right in front of her? To be powerless to save them?

[Natalya]
I'm not a character in some story, I'm a real person with real feelings, feelings that have been hurt. And not to be pessimistic, but this isn't the first story where I've been described as the "hero" and do you remember how that one ended? The evil villain won because it wasn't some fairytale, it was real. And in this grand story, I would have won and it would have all been worth it, but I didn't...and it wasn't. So why would I view this through that same lens or give it any sort of acknowledgment as a possibility when I've learned that not every "story" has a happy ending. You may find it compelling, and it may be "exciting" to see me put her in her place, but I didn't ask for any of this, I don't want any of this...I just want to wrestle, and I don't think that's a lot to ask for.

[Michael Cole]
I can understand why you'd be reminded of your rivalry with the then "Sister April" but some might argue it didn't end, just that chapter did, by restoring humanity to April after seeing what that defeat did to you. It's the reason why she's been able to reform herself and even become so well liked. Did you ever think maybe this is your next chapter, you have to overcome the woman she first was bested by, to reach the TRUE end where you not only finally win, you become Women's Champion and end the reign no one else has been able to end?

Immediately her head shakes, having zero interest in this narrative Cole's trying to pitch, because not only is it not a guarantee, but she can't allow herself to buy into that, not after April and how badly that ended.

[Natalya]
It's like I said, this isn't a book, this is my life. And Sasha has made it a living hell, far more than April did because at least a small part of her thought she was doing something "good" and while she kidnapped me, and tortured me, and brainwashed a fan...and forced me into her "sisterhood" she didn't maliciously involve my family, she didn't pull off some elaborate ruse to make a mockery of me. She didn't make it her mission to literally END me...I can understand why you see a parallel between the two, but that's simply not the case. I knew what to expect with April, with Sasha...I never expected her to do the things she's done, or to say the things she's said. And never did I once think that one day, I'd actually hate my best friend, and want to bring her unimaginable pain and suffering...but I do. I hate Sasha for going down this road, for dragging me down it with her, for undercutting everything I've done to distance myself from ever being in a situation like this again after April...I was fine being a background character, just showing up and doing what I love, wrestling. She knew that too, she knew that after before, I needed to just be me....and just, live my own life, have my own career, let my ability be who I am. And the fact that she did this, and used everything I ever told her against me, it makes my blood boil. It makes me want to take out all of my frustration on her, to break every bone in her body because even that wouldn't come close to the pain I've felt, of a broken heart.

[Michael Cole]
I'll respect your desire to give this issue any further promotion. Let's talk about Breakthrough itself, how do you prepare for a Buried Alive Match?

[Natalya]
I don't think you do, I think you just go into it knowing how horribly wrong it could go, and you do everything within your ability to make sure you're not on the other end of that horrible fate. That everything you've overcome up to this point has prepared you for the ultimate battle of survival ahead. This isn't just about who is "better" or who is more technically gifted, this is simply about incapacitating your opponent by any means necessary, long enough to put them in the grave, and literally bury them alive. I think I find myself personally in a unique predicament because I was there, I was there at Supremacy over 6 years ago, when Ted DiBiase and The Undertaker competed in Buried Alive.

[Michael Cole]
Do you remember the mood? How it made you feel just as simply a bystander watching it all transpire?

[Natalya]
It was very ominous, a lot of people felt uneasy because here you had this beloved Superstar potentially stepping into his last match, and he did it because he wanted respect. He didn't want to be known as someone who was afraid, or to have all of his hard work up to that point be for nothing, he challenged himself to face that impossible challenge and while I didn't personally have any interaction with them before their match, I just remember watching it...and asking what made this so personal, so heated that someone like Ted would be willing to pay the ultimate price to have it be over?

[Michael Cole]
You know, I have to be the honest...the way you paint that picture, don't you think it's almost like you're talking about yourself? How you saw all of this, and in a strange twisted sense of irony, you've now found yourself in that same situation. Here you are, this beloved woman that wants nothing more than to see a division of respect, and you've been disrespected in the worst possible way by someone you yourself once respected, just like he at the time had always respected The Undertaker. I think you accepted this match because you knew if you said no, even if your first instinct was to...all of the trials and tribulations you've experienced over the years would be for nothing because Sasha could tout that she was right, and use it as further ammunition to destroy your very name itself.

Natalya's head lowers for a moment, he has a point, there are similarities, but while he ultimately overcame the odds, there's no guarantee she will.

[Natalya]
Maybe you're right, maybe it is the same...maybe I never thought I'd be in his shoes, that when I watched their match all those years ago, I was afraid for him. So as much as I hate to admit it because I know it'll only bring merit to those that think I'm out of my element at Breakthrough, I am scared. I've prepared my whole life for everything that is wrestling, and to know that it won't be enough, that I'll have to go places I've never gone before to survive...I wonder if I can dig deep and bring that ruthlessness out. Part of me, whether I want to or not, will always see Sasha as my friend, even after all she's done, that small part remembers all the good times, and who she used to be. So it's hard to erase that, hard to see her in such a different light, hard to...hurt her in the ways that I'll need to. That's just who I am, I'm not capable of forgetting what we once were, no matter how badly I want to, how much I just want to unleash all of this built up hatred and to not give a damn about her well being. Because she didn't give a damn about mine, or my uncle's, or my mother's, or my father's...but I don't want to be that person, that person who feeds into their hatred, so I'm conflicted. I sit here tonight wishing Sasha right there, so I could throw her all over this room, smother her in the soil of that potted plant over there, break that vase over her skull...slam that door over and over into any part of her body. But I never wanted this, I never wanted to feel this way, and to know that I do, that I'm going to be the reason my once best friend, is officially out of the picture come Breakthrough, it's difficult to fathom.

[Michael Cole]
As they say in this business, never say never. Now I only have one final question. Who is being Buried Alive at Breakthrough? Natalya? Or Sasha Banks?

[Natalya]
Sasha, no matter what we once had, who she once was, all she is right now is the woman that stands in the way of my future. She cost me The Women's Championship one month ago at The Slammy Awards, that was my night, and for once I was going to be on the right side of history. But because of her, I don't sit here as Women's Champion, I sit here knowing that on the night it was finally about to happen, the woman who was once my best friend, took that moment from me. All of the blood, sweat, and tears over the last 7 years, the feeling of rejoice, the pride in never giving up despite the many shortcomings, she stole that from me. She betrayed my trust, she made it personal in ways no one ever had with me before, and in the words of my Uncle, enough is enough, and it's time for a change. I may wish it had never come to this, but I'm prepared to do what I must, to survive, to finally be free of her. I don't know what will happen when that bell rings, and the fight for survival begins, what awful things I'll need to do, the pain I'll need to inflict, but I won't hold back. I won't show mercy, I won't be afraid of the unknown, or the person I will have to be on that night. I will avenge my Uncle, my Mother, my Father, and my name by showing Sasha that if you drag it through the dirt, I will drag you into the hole it left and bury you.

[Natalya]
She started this, she made it personal, she made me hate her...she made me want to rid this entire place of her, who she is, what she represents. Which is why she'll only have herself to blame when she finds herself in that grave fighting for every last breath as she's Buried Alive.

With no emotion to be found on her face, not anger, sadness, or anything in between, she sits there letting her final words sink into us the viewers, but especially to Sasha if she's currently watching right now. She didn't want this, but she'll be damned if she's going to let someone take her career from her, after everything she's fought through up to this point. Nothing more needs to be said, no intense gaze is needed, she's serious...more serious than we ever see Natalya be. Even Cole is almost speechless by this, not even able to do an outro for his first of two interviews tonight. No, we just continue to stare into the face of a woman that's prepared to risk her very livelihood to be free of the woman she once called her best friend until we begin to fade. And the fade is slow, we zoom in on her expression, or really lack of...and suddenly some of us that thought maybe she's not capable of being in a match like this, or that she's simply a fool to accept such a stipulation...find ourselves second-guessing what we thought, because while she's still Natalya, and her first instinct isn't to be the type of person that's typically thrown into a Buried Alive Match. There's a part of her that's been dormant since she stepped out of that fateful Dungeon, a part she doesn't like...but a part that she'll embrace come Breakthrough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:38 am

*As XWL rolls on we hear a familiar theme begin to play. Its time for a "Death March" But this is the regularly scheduled event for tonight. Sami Callihan has a match later in the night. But he is charging towards the ring not doing his normal entrance with theatrics and playing to the Bullet Club fans in the front row and such. No Callihan is charging with a chair and a microphone.*

*As he gets closer to the ring he hurls the chair into the ring almost over shooting it into the front row with little regard for anyone else well being. He unfolds the chair and after pacing back and forth motions for his music to be cut and sits down with the chair facing the back.*

Sami Callihan
I have been a bit silent over the past few weeks for a couple of reasons. Mostly because I've always been of the vein if you wanna get shit done. To really make a stink in this place you don't do it by running your mouth. No you do it by hitting people in there's. Now most think i am coming out here to declare war on JBL and his golden shit stain of a bitch boy and the rest of there band of whatever the fuck they wanna call themselves? Nah it ain't going down like that. Honestly? Attacking me from behind was probably the best thing they could have done. Hell I would have done the same! I like that! That's a dirty fucking move! Good on you! Ya got one over on us! Enjoy it. I'm done with that shit. On to bigger shit.

*Callihan pauses as he takes off his jacket and continues to speak. Getting more comfortable in the middle of the ring.*

Sami Callihan
Next up I guess i will give my opinions on Kenny Omega and Seth Rollins and how they let there lovers quarrel interfere with my match. Kenny , I don't like you. I didn't need you to come out and interfere in my business. Not going to thank you for that one. But also not going to act like it didn't happen. And as far as you Seth? "The Crestfallen King" I believe was what you referred yourself as? Well guess what buddy I beheaded the king and left him for dead when i spiked you on your skull and beat you. Heavy lays the crown.

*Callihan lets out a disgusting snarl and spits on the outside as he continues his tirade on the roster.*

Sami Callihan
And now what makes my blood boil the most? Is The fact of the matter that we have people in this company who are "false idols" And "Paper champions". I'm of course referring to you Gable. You have had that nice belt around your waist for a bit to long id say. It drives me up the fucking wall that you can walk around this place and carry that belt with the false sense of accomplishment! You beat Roode? Well whoopty fucking doo! You beat a man who was a shell of himself and he was so embarrassed he skipped town! And just when you think the idiots that run this place are going to do the "Right thing" and give you a real challenge. They line you up against Rich Swann and Dolph Ziggler?? Like holy shit talk about just grabbing two job guys to pad the old record? I mean really! I've been putting down former world champions and this guy comes out here and says hes going to "Come for all the belts"? Well god damn!I commend you really I do. You show up for a cup of coffee and think you run the place? Haven't seen that gimmick before.  As for my opponent Mark Henry you are a big dude. That's really all I have to say. not much else. I guess what I'm saying is I'm done playing nice and letting things slip by. If I am not going to be given what is rightfully mine. I'm going to take it by force. Gable I'm laying down the gauntlet. The line of destruction starts and goes through Sami Callihan. XWL wants "New blood" around here it seems. Everyone with "chances" and "opportunities" well i have no problem spilling that blood all around this place.

*Sami Callihan throws the mic down as he jumps out of the chair folds it and throws it at the stage almost hitting a camera guy as he just paces back and forth like a rabid animal as XWL rolls on.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 am

Don't worry after Dolph beats Chad Gable and takes the IC title Sami can have him Gable all to himself. He might also get a look at Dolph's title if he's lucky.

A little glimpse into the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taco
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:56 pm

Normal Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:44 pm

"People want to know, why I've been so quiet."

The image flickers to life with an image of Chad Gable, sweat pouring down his brow, determination drawn across his face. His eyes glued to the camera as he moves up and down, in a pushup position.

"Because I've been working."

The image flickers again changing to Gable on a treadmill, getting in his work out. The screen changes multiple times to reveal him in different work out positions, doing different routines to stay in shape.

[Chad Gable]
When people win gold, whether that be a belt, a medal or a trophy, they get complacent. They stop working. They stop putting in that effort that they put in to get them to the top. Complacency is the act of showing smug or arrogance with one's accomplishments. Complacency leades to laziness. Laziness, loses your place on the mountain. Don't believe me? Ask Bobby Roode.

The image flashes to just two weeks ago on the return episode of Anarchy where Gable O'Conner Roll Germaned Roode for the win, placing him as the Intercontinental Champion. The image closes on Gable holding the title above his head then goes back to Gable in the push-up position, eyes set on the camera.

[Chad Gable]
Far too often we have people reach the top of the food chain and forget the things and places that got them there. As people in this business used to preach, eating your vitamins and saying your prayers. Now, it's a different game. Hard work, determination, drive. Heart. Heart above all else. Because I don't talk a big game doesn't mean I'm to be counted out. It gives you that much more of a reason to fear me.

We see Gable on a mat, working his amateur background techniques. Dropping to the mat, working single leg takedowns, the whole nine yards. His voice continues to carry over.

[Chad Gable]
Am I proud to be the champ? Of course. Who wouldn't be? But that, that puts a target on my back. I've been watching people stake a claim at my belt for weeks now since Roode got injured. But that's all they will ever do. Because these people, they talk a lot but they don't put in the work to back it up. Rich Swann? Kid's athletic. He's got some attitude and honestly real fun to watch. But I learned from the most fun guy to watch, Shawn Michaels. I learned how to put on a show, but I learned how to win while doing it.

Once again, the workout changes for Gable.

[Chad Gable]
Sami Callihan? The bad guy. The leather jacket wearing, swearing bully who walks around with his gang and pretends like he owns the place. I dealt with a lot of guys like you in the amateur leagues and honestly, they all disappointed. They liked to talk about how vicious they were but honestly were just dirty and cheap and in the end, all that did was give me more of a reason to win. I'll give you credit, you can get some attention, but none of it is the good kind.

Gable can be seen working in a ring on his own, doing basic warm up techniques before a match would take place. The arena around him is empty. One would assume this was taken earlier in the day when he was getting ready to put on a show later in the evening.

[Chad Gable]
Then we have Dolph Ziggler. I guess he was taught to fake it until he makes it because he's already acting like he's won this title off of me. Remind me again what you've done around here? Don't worry, I'll wait. But while you try and think of what you've done I'll tell you what I did. I went toe to toe with Shinsuke Nakamura, one of the best in the world. I beat every single member of the Shawn Michaels Classic and I won the Intercontinental Title. I earned my right to be here. You? You haven't earned anything. You also proved just how incompitent you are when you claimed my amateur career was a failure. I wrestled in the Olympics. How'd your go for you? Yeah. That's how your career in the pros have went for you too hasn't it?

The image changes to show Gable back in the push up position once more, still going at it, sweating but not losing focus or stride. Overall his form has stayed perfect throughout this video but his demeanor has stayed focused.

[Chad Gable]
Listen, I'm not cocky. I'm not arrogant. I'm not full of myself. I'm simply stating facts. The facts are is that I'm busting my ass to be the best champion I can be while the line is building up to try and take me down. But I'm not getting lazy and I'm definitely not getting complacent. All I'm doing is getting ready. So, line them up for me because I plan on knocking them down, one, by, one.

With that, the camera shuts off, lastly catching Gable mid-push up.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
1x Intercontinental Champion as Chad Gable (2017)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Normal Match

Footage got lost, feelsbadman. IGN Rose

Roman Reigns def. Kenny Omega in 18 minutes via a Spear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:36 pm

@Zack wrote:

Normal Match

Footage got lost, feelsbadman. IGN Rose

Roman Reigns def. Kenny Omega in 18 minutes via a Spear.

Match of the year

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:33 pm

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break we see none other than the Wrestling God himself, JBL making his way through a backstage hallway. You can hear the crowd erupt boos as they see one of the most hated men on the roster. JBL ignored the sound and continues to turn corners without stopping to talk to anyone. Eventually, he stops at a door. The camera turns to show a plaque on the door, with the word “Cabinet” engraved. JBL grabs hold to the handle, twisting it, before stepping through the doorway into the room. Before him are all the members of the cabinet, each doing their own thing.

Brock Lesnar is wearing sweatpants and no shirt laying on a bench press machine. He’s “warming up” with 475 pounds. Barely breaking a sweat he pumps out reps, seeming as if effortless. Beside him sits Paul Heyman in a leather recliner is wearing a suit as usual. He is on his phone, tweeting and going through all of his and Brock’s social media accounts. Across the room is Aiden English. English Is standing in front of a TV watching an Opera of some sort. He sings along with the harmony before him. Virgil is making his way around the room, tidying up around the room, which is already spotless, yet he continues to do so. Matt Sydal is somewhere off to himself, sitting on the floor with his arms crossed like a child that's been forced to take a timeout. And finally As JBL steps into the room everyone’s attention changes as the sound of his booming voice bounces across the walls.

$JBL$
Listen Up! Now as you all know our plates are already full of this Anti-Cabinet Bull Shit, but now we have another problem to deal with. Last week one of our own, Chris Jericho was beaten in this very locker room by one Dean Ambrose, member of the Cabinet Wannabes. I wish I could say that luckily not too much harm was caused due to Matt Sydal interrupting this assault, but sadly that isn’t the case. Instead of helping his fellow associate, he wanted to have a debate with ole Dean about why they should or shouldn’t have a match that no one gives a damn about.

JBL shoots an intense, angry look towards Matt Sydal who just rolls his eyes. JBL moves on.

$JBL$
I would have thought that those fools would have learned not to mess with the Bull at Roulette, but it seems they want the horns. So let’s give it to em. Let's go find that son of a bitch an.....

Unable to bite his tongue any longer, Sydal quips back.

[Matt Sydal]
Look I'll play "Cabinet" and wear your stupid costumes, but Dean's mine. I've had an issue with him and The Bullet Club long before you...so no, what you need to worry about is Eli Drake, Sami Zayn, and Bad News Barrett. You have your plate full, so I'll handle Dean, and I'll do it on my terms, which will be in 2 weeks at Breakthrough. Besides, if you ask me, you're better off without Chris Jericho, there's not enough room in this locker room for his ego, and yours.

Everyone looks back and forth between Matt Sydal and JBL, feeling the awkwardness of the interruption. JBL not seeming shocked that he was interrupted, I mean what can he expect? Matt Sydal is being forced to be a member of a group he doesn’t agree with.

$JBL$
First off, don’t you EVER interrupt me unless you want your next job to be asking “may I take your order”. And secondly when I say WE are going to do something that doesn’t mean you alone will attend to it. You had your chance to settle it yourself last week but what did you do? You watched, you talked, and you let him just walk away. That doesn’t fly with the Cabinet. So step your ass back in line, and do as I say unless you’d rather be wearing a tuxedo, cleaning our locker room, and taking the fall for us.

Virgil stops what he’s doing for a split second before shaking it off and continuing. Sydal however just continues to sit there, exhaling a deep sigh clearly uninterested in even being here right now.

$JBL$
Jericho was a valuable asset here in the Cabinet. He was a strong addition to our ranks, and now he’s in the hospital and the doctors aren’t sure if he will be able to recover. So I say we continue what WE finish what we started at Roulette. That son of a bitch Dean Ambrose has the audacity to attack us in our own locker room then thinks we will just forget about it? Well, he and the rest of the Bullet Club have a rude awakening coming. Now, who’s ready to whoop some lunatic ass!

Brock stands up off the bench as Paul Heyman stands and shakes JBL’s hand, showing that they agree. Aiden turns the TV off and takes a bow, agreeing in his own way. Virgil sets down his cleaning tools and nods his head. Sydal continues to sit in his corner and mumbles out "Did you really think he'd forget about Callihan?" Unable to take Sydal's sass any longer, JBL storms over to Sydal grabs him by the back of his neck like a child being scolded, then pulls him to his feet shoves him forward. It doesn't matter if he wants to join their crusade to find Dean tonight or not, he's going.

JBL leads them out the door and down through the hallway. As they turn the corners, members of the XWL crew and roster see them, obviously on a mission, and choose to turn and go the other way, not trying to be anywhere close to them. On their path, a few doors are “opened” by the muscle of the group, Brock Lesnar but to no luck of finding their target. They continue to make their way through the hallway until finally, they find what they might just need in Renee Young.

$JBL$
Where the hell is that son of a bitch.

{Renee Young}
Wh.....

$JBL$
You know good and god damn well who. Dean Ambrose.

{Renee Young}
I just saw him walk into the men’s restroom bu.....

$JBL$
Finally somewhat useful for once.

JBL leaves Renee in a shocked state as he and the rest of the Cabinet continue their way down the hall until finally, they make it to their final stop. JBL busts through the door to find Dean Ambrose talking to himself in the mirror. The members of the Cabinet flood in around him as he turns around to witness this.....situation. Dean raises his eyebrow as he looks over the Cabinet all around him.

[Dean Ambrose]
I was gonna be done in like a second. It's not like you all had to storm in here. There aren't even enough stalls! Now if we could all form a nice neat li-

Before Dean can even finish he is abruptly cut off by the Wrestling God.

$JBL$
Shut the hell up you son of a bitch. I would say don’t play dumb, but I don’t think you’d be playing. Last week you commutes the crime of breaking and entering into our locker room, you committed the crime of assault on our associate Chris Jericho, and you committed the crime of having the audacity to ignore me and talk to the man I’ve taken under my wing instead.

Matt Sydal rolls his eyes.

$JBL$
My question to you is who the hell do you think you are? I could have your ass thrown out of this company with a snap of my fingers, leaving you with nowhere to go but the soup kitchen you probably already frequently attend. I could have you on the corner begging for money holding some bull shit sign saying “please help, homeless” but unlike all the liars out there you’d actually be telling the truth. I could have you using every bit of money you make to inject into your arm Under some shitty bridge in Ohio. You know these things to be true, yet you have the audacity to poke the bull with a stick anyways. Here’s a life lesson son. You mess with the bull, you get the hor.....

[Dean Ambrose]
Oh no! Do I get the horns?!

Dean pulls on his belt and tips and imaginary hat as he suddenly starts speaking in an obnoxious southern accent

[Dean Ambrose]
Mess with the bull and ya get the horn YE-HAW! I know nuff not to most with those there boys down in TEXAS! Yes sir I hate to have a spur shoved up my ass!

Dean thankfully stops and rolls his eyes

[Dean Ambrose]
Fuck you and fuck everyone standing in front of me. And fuck Texas too. You could never make me lose my job because you have no control over me. I'd never sign or even "verbally" sign a deal with you. I may be "Dumb' but even I know that contract you have with Matt Sydal is bullshit. I may come from a trashy area but that where I learned my survival kit. I carry it around with me at all times

Dean holds out his fist

[Dean Ambrose]
YOU started this Bradshaw. We were content to let you beat up on Sami and whoever else but you fired the first shot when you attacked my brother Sami Callihan. And what? Did you think I wouldn't do anything? Did you think I was such a coward that I'd just sit back and do absolutely nothing? Well I guess you were wrong because I struck back and beat the ever-loving shit out of Jericho. An eye for an eye. We're even. Maybe if you stayed out of my business then I wouldn't have to stomp a hole in your group's heads. And look what you're doing now. Sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Sydal is the only one I care about fighting so you're butler, singer jester, roided up monster, and you can all suck my di-

$JBL$
I’m gonna stop you right there son. You can choose to ignore all of our accolades and accomplishments, but the fact still remains, we are at the top of XWL’s food chain. WE are what everyone’s talking about. Not the Bullet Club and damn sure not Dean Ambrose. You talk about I started this by doing what I did to your brother Sami Callihan at Roulette, but you see Dean it wasn’t personal. It was just good business.

JBL turns to look at Matt Sydal.

$JBL$
Damn good business. It could have been you that was laid out backstage, leaving your brother to fend for himself. It could have been your career that seemingly ended at Roulette. You should be thanking me. It’s not the coward thing to do, it’s the smart thing. But I guess we’ve already established your not the sharpest lunatic in the asylum. Especially since you say the only one in this room your worried about in this room, is Matt Sydal. You see Dean, you're outnumbered, outmatched, and simply outgunned.....

Dean does look around at the numbers facing him. He sighs heavily before quickly reaching into his pocket and brandishing a switchblade

[Dean Ambrose]
I might be about to go down but I promise that I'm taking someone with me. Permanently

Upon those seemingly last words being uttered by Ambrose, JBL and his Cabinet close in on Ambrose on all sides and just when it looks like they are about to lay into the Lunatic brandishing the Switchblade, a door can be heard being kicked in, the camera quickly pans to the area in which the noise eminated from and we can now see that the door labeled "Emergency Exit" has been kicked in from the outside putting everyone in this locker room even more on edge then they currently are.

(???)
Don't you worry brother, the only ones going down are these stupid sons of bitches.

A dark silhouette emerges in the doorway, he stands there for a few seconds taking in the scene before him whilst subsequently letting his words sink into the men standing in this locker room. The XWL Universe has a pretty good idea as to what voice they just heard, and they're suspicions and predictions are confirmed after a few more seconds elapse as none other than The Phenomenal One himself AJ Styles makes his way into the BC locker room armed with a silver baseball bat. Virgil, who was surrounding Ambrose from the right side of the room where the Emergency Exit door was kicked in has now retreated behind the safety of the Beast as he's clearly concerned about Styles with that bat and Ambrose with that deadly Switchblade in tow.

(AJ Styles)
See, I don't believe we've been formally introduced as of yet so allow me to do the introductions, My name is The Phenomenal One AJ Styles, #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, and the man who built this deadly little unit called Bullet Club together from the ground up around here. I don't believe I've heard you band of hoodlums till my brother Ambrose over here alerted me to the issues you've been causing him. I've been a little busy as of late. I've busy beating main eventer after main eventer and somehow, someway, I guess AJ Styles and John Bradshaw Layfield just never had the luxury of crossing paths in that span, and I wonder why that is? My personal theory as to why we've never crossed paths John is because you're just not on the same level as The Phenomenal One.

The XWL Universe watching this play out on the big screen all let out an "oooooooohhhh" as they know AJ just shot some fire straight at JBL.

(AJ Styles)
I mean what exactly have you done around here in the 1st place? Babble about how rich you are? throw down with England's Bare Knuckle Brawler for most of the year, and I guess you did have a couple of Intercontinental Title runs so fair play I suppose, but in all honesty? when you really think about it? it's not really THAT surprising that we haven't faced off, because you're the guy who's just consistently beneath me on the todem pole around here, maybe you've got yourself just enough talent to pick up wins over some of the middle of the road guys around here, but you're just not quite good enough to tango with the best of the best around here are you John? The Mike Mizanin's of the world, The John Cena's of the world, but most important of all, the Phenomenal One of this world, AJ Styles!

Styles and JBL share an intense staredown, there's a literal standoff going on in this locker room right now but in this moment? the only man AJ and JBL see in this room? is the man standing directly across from one another, you could cut the tension between the 2 alpha males of their respective units with a knife!

(AJ Styles)
So what does John Bradshaw Layfield do to attempt to make up for his lack of in ring talent? how will John ever break that glass ceiling and make it into the main event scene around here? the answer to that is quite an easy one as it's literally surrounding you right now. You used your money John. You used your money to surround yourself with talent that's CLEARLY superior to the talent that you posses which is just barely enough to get by around here as it is. You got Aiden English over there, a young up and coming guy around here who's got more promise then you ever had, you got my most famous rival watching your back over there, that's right Brocky boy I ain't forgotten about you pal, just like I'm sure you ain't forgotten about Roulette 2016, the night I took the World Heavyweight Championship from you. And then there's the man who arguably shines the brightest whilst on display in this little cabinet of yours, the Golden Weasel himself, Matty Boy Sydal, how's it hangin ol' pal? looks like you're just loving life over there.

AJ mockingly waves at Sydal with his free hand and the disgust in Sydal's face is evident. He doesn't wanna be here as it is and to have to see one of his biggest rivals of the last year stand just a few feet from him and mock him over this tough predicament that he's in, it's just tough for the Golden One to stomach right now and he's letting Styles know about it by sending the stare of death back his way.

(AJ Styles)
The thing with you is John, the thing that's made this just too easy is the fact that you're just so freakin predictable. Ambrose knew you had a few options for potential retaliation but he knew you'd go the most predictable route which is walk through the front freakin door. and you may think to yourself, some trap this is, just 2 guys with a bat and a switchblade, but what if I got a crew of guys trashing your locker room as we speak? what if I got a crew just waitin to ambush ya'll from behind? that's the thing, with Bullet Club? you just never know when or where we're gonna strike, cause we're WORLDWIDE!!! and our reach is ENDLESS!!!

A sinister smile crosses AJ's face as he's planted the seed of doubt into the heads of The Cabinet.

(AJ Styles)
So go ahead boys, make your move if you dare, but just know that once you cross the line and go to war with Bullet Club? your demise will be inevitable...

With JBL, along with the rest of The Cabinet member's growing more agitated with every word that leaves The Phenomenal One's mouth, it feels like any minute now absolute anarchy will break out. Which Sydal easily reads and looks to defuse the situation, stepping in between AJ & JBL who were getting too close, and pushes both back slightly.

[Matt Sydal]
No one needs to make any moves, this isn't your fight, JBL, nor is it your fight AJ. If Dean and I wanted a "stable" war, we'd have said so...but I think he'll agree with me, in fact probably the only thing we do agree on, is that all of you, need to worry about your own damn problems because I'm not fighting him at Breakthrough representing "The Cabinet" and he isn't fighting me representing "The Bullet Club." No, it's Dean Ambrose versus Matt Sydal, No Holds Barred, and NOBODY else! Don't you have a title to worry about winning AJ? I'd think you'd be a little more precious with your effort after you LOST to The World Heavyweight Champion last week. Yet, here you are trying to get in on Dean's business when what you should be doing is finding a way to prevent Maryse from pulling that stunt again at Breakthrough. After all, we both know Triple Threat World Title Matches, at Breakthrough, don't exactly favor you, remember?

Styles doesn't seem amused one bit by Sydal's remark, JBL, however, flashes an almost faintly proud smirk, that Sydal notices immediately and turns back to him.

[Matt Sydal]
I didn't say that for your approval, no you have your own issue to contend with, a Six Man Elimination Tag-Team Match, what you need to be doing is focusing on Eli Drake, Sami Zayn, & Bad News Barrett...not butting into my business and trying to start a war when your last one isn't even over with. So how about you check your ego and get out of here because I don't want anything to get in the way of mine and Dean's match at Breakthrough. If you two groups wanna kill each other afterward, hey as far as I'm concerned that's killing two birds with one stone, but as for now...you two need to realize neither of you will win this fight tonight, because you both have way too much on your plates already to be trying to start anything else.

{Aiden English}
YOU KNOW WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS?

Suddenly everyone in the room, regardless of affiliation, turns and faces English, unsure of what this outbreak has to do with the situation at hand.

{Aiden English}
It was a banner year at the XWL roster. We got a pay per views called Emergence. The gold man grabbed me and said: "I'm gonna take down the Bullet Club, Johnny."

Seemingly done with his monologue in the style of... Breakfast Club? English now turns towards Matt Sydal.

{Aiden English}
I mean, why wouldn't he? He's the "Man of Gold", the "Golden Ticket" himself, Matt Sydal! Former world champion and one of the top stars in XWL! But, he didn't did he? In fact, even after forming an unlikely bond with one of his rivals, CM Punk, a pairing of two top superstars that made everyone believe in his chances, well... he didn't just lose, he let CM Punk get decimated to the point that it will probably be a long time before anyone sees him around here again. But, how could that happen?

English now walks towards Sydal, and gets close to the point that if went much further they'd probably be touching/.

{Aiden English}
You see, the truth about this golden man that everyone except him seems to realize, is that all this talk of god is little more than a facade to mask his own shortcomings. The truth is this man needs a faction war at Breakthrough, because he's already proven that he simply does not have what it takes to get his own tasks done by himself.

With that, English takes a few steps back, and at first seems like he may be done talking, but then turns his attention towards Styles.

{Aiden English}
However, you see, there is a much bigger problem in this room right now. And that is the man known as AJ Styles. You see, it would be wise for him not to speak on how long Mister LAyfield and that ruffian Bad News Barrett have been fighting for, because I seem to recall a certain someone returning eight months ago and laying out John Cena. And I also seem to recall him having done very little for those past eight months besides fight John Cena. Or perchance it's meant to be seen as difference because at one point the Miz became involved?

{Aiden English}
Speaking of which, the man here also seems to claim that he is superior due to him being #1 contender for the world title. However, if I remember correctly, the only reason that's the case is that a wheel just so happened to land on Miz at Roulette, and that he's won one or two of an endless barrage of triple threat matches. Or perhaps he should be taken more seriously as a threat due to this all-mighty Bullet Club? Well, let's put that to the test. There's Sami Callihan, but he most certainly won't be around here any time soon. There's Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, but that's only when they even happen to remember they still work for this company since they don't actually wrestle There's also Sasha Banks, but I guess she's off breaking into people's houses and "Revolutionizing the woman's division". Which only leaves AJ Styles, who there is little more to speak of, and Dean Ambrose, a self-admitted lunatic. So I believe that takes that particular idea off the table.

English walks back over near the rest of the Cabinet, before finishing up his speech.

{Aiden English}
You know what I think the truth is, honestly? I think AJ Styles is nothing but another over-hyped tough guy, who couldn't lace Mister Layfield's boots. So come Breakthrough, the Cabinet will defeat the pathetic "Anti- Cabinet Alliance", and then will go on to do whatever they please in that no holds barred match.

Dean raises his eyebrow towards Aiden English

[Dean Ambrose]
Hey, singing jester, I thought you could only talk when commanded to. You have the least clout here so maybe shut that trap of yours. And I can't believe I'm saying this but this isn't exactly what I want. I usually would be the first to throw a punch and start this shindig but I want Matt Sydal at one percent when I beat him so there are no excuses

Dean pushes his way past the Cabinet and in front of Styles

[Dean Ambrose]
AJ I know you're ready to throw down but you need to worry about bringing that title to the Club. You can't get injured here so what we're all gonna do is leave it here

Dean looks towards JBL with his next words

[Dean Ambrose]
If you want to continue this after I'm done pinning Sydal i'm not hard to find. I'm not hiding. But just know that when you fire that first shot that you've started a real war and there won't be any time outs like we're having. I promise you that I am the ironman of XWL. I'm indestructible! I won't die and I will keep coming back and back and back until I've ended everyone of you little fuckers. I'm the Tommy Gun of the Bullet Club and when I fire I hit multiple targets at once Bradshaw. So just walk away.

JBL looks between Dean and AJ. He grins and chuckles to himself.

$JBL$
Dean I believe I had it all wrong. Your not a complete fool. As a matter of fact I believe you may be the brains of the operation in the Bullet Club, but don’t let that go to your head because it’s not too much of a compliment. You have business to settle with Matty boy, I’ll let you two handle it. We will stay out of it as long as the Rest of your “brothers” do the same. And as for you AJ. I don’t give a damn what you’ve done in the past, because it’s just that. The past. Your a has been hack who needs to hang up how boots and retire. You and I both know that you don’t stand a chance against the Miz and John Cena, but go ahead. Prove me wrong. Or right. It doesn’t really matter, because sooner or later the bullet clubs gonna get the horns.....

With that JBL tips his hat and turn to the door, way, where he proceeds to shove Sydal through it, and then step out of it himself as the rest of The Cabinet follows him. This leaves AJ & Dean to  AJ and Dean left to themselves as we fade out, and wonder when this war will officially kickoff, given the massive tension between the two groups. Will Dean & Matt get their straight up match, or will their respective members seize this as yet another message of superiority?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Normal Match

[Mauro Ranallo]
Hardy has done it! He finally pinned Matt Sydal for the first time in his career. Matt Hardy claims that is the energy that these people put into the air is what powers him. This crowd has been really electric here tonight! So this must have given Matt unspeakable strength!

Matt Hardy stands to his feet after a hard fought match against one of the best XWL has to offer.

[Corey Graves]
This is WONDERFUL, Mauro! Can you believe it?

The mixed reaction erupts within the crowd as Matt celebrates his win. Matt Sydal starts getting up to his feet as Matt Hardy continues to celebrate. Hardy, and Sydal both stop as they look upon each other. Hardy takes a step forward towards Sydal, and a look of confusion is on the face of Matt Sydal as Hardy's movement aren't threatening. They seem cool, and calm.  

.:Matt Hardy:.
I know you may not like me due to our past Matthew, but that was when the power of being champion corrupted my mind. I said things to you that you didn't deserve, and now that my mind is clear I have seen the error in my ways.  I wish to formally apologize to you in front of this big crowd. You may have a terrible ADDICKKTION to being a spot monkey, but you are a hell of a competitor. It was an honor to do battle with you hear tonight..

Matt Hardy extends his hand forward, and Matt Sydal seems almost caught off-guard  by Matt Hardy's words followed by the offering of a handshake, but we can see that Hardy really means all the words coming out of his mouth. Sydal nods, and the two  men shake hands as we camera fades to black for a commercial  break
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oreo
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:46 pm

As we return from break, we're taken to a room somewhere backstage. After getting a full view of the room, the shot finally stops on non-other than Kenny Omega.

Kenny Omega
Seth... Rollins. You've finally done it. You've finally snapped. I know you talked a big game, but to actually back it up? Very surprising. It would seem as if someone has finally lit a much needed fire under your ass. Whether that person was myself or Cody is up for debate, but I believe that it was me. Why? It's quiet simple, Seth. For your entire career, you have been coasting by week in and week out. Comfortable with just receiving that hefty paycheck that everyone in the locker room knows you get. Kicking your feet up... living a life of luxury. Five-star hotels... first class flights... All was good until you felt an undeniable force approaching.

Kenny Omega
When I returned to XWL, you knew your days of relaxation were numbered. You knew that soon, you would pay for your sins... and boy, did I make you pay when I laid you out. I exposed you for what you truly are. Nothing but a lowlife, unoriginal, thief. I've already explained the terror you felt after I laid you out a few weeks ago. Even after all that... that pain you felt, you still use MY knee. Do you really have that much pride or are you just stupid? I know you, Seth. I've watched you since the moment you started using MY knee. You're not a stupid guy... everyone knows that. I'm just curious why you're so prideful? Why do you believe in yourself so much? It's just hard for me to think that a man, like you, could look himself in the mirror and be happy.. knowing that his whole career is a lie. I mean honestly, when you look at yourself.. do you see a single ounce of originality?

Kenny Omega
You don't... which is why you resort to being a thief... but I'll give you one thing, Seth. I'll give you props for what you did last week. You finally got your "revenge" on me. You did the same thing I did to you when we first met. You laid me out. Normally, I would be slightly upset about being embarrassed in front of thousands of people, but this Seth... this pissed me off. It pissed me off because it was MY knee you used to lay me out... and before you say, "Oh, it's your knee, but I made it better." Cut the crap, Seth. Anyone with a pair of working eyes knows that I deliver the most beautiful, most brutal knee in the business. You found out the hard way and I'm going to make sure you feel it again and again until you are nothing, Seth. I am going to make you suffer week after week until you finally come out here, get on your knees and kiss my knee.

Kenny Omega points to his knee pad that sports the Omega symbol: Ω

Kenny Omega
That's right, Seth. You're going to kiss my knee in front of the entire world, showing them just who is the King of The Knee. After that, I will...

The titantron fills with static and flashes as the lights in the arena flicker, the crowd goes wild as Kenny Omega fades out, the lights are out as we see that decaying Kenny Omega appear on the titantron once again.

K̪ͨͧͦ̈͗͑ĕ̩̖͎̘̣̬̓ͫn͈̭̞͉̬̦̩̽n̮̱̱͇̻̞̂ͮ̋́ͮy̝̙̤͛̈ͪ̐̿͐ ͓̝ͫ̈̋Ô̹̆̇̌m̭͔e̼̬̺̙g̮a̘̯ͪ͊̇ͩ̉
̣̭̳ͯ͛̎͛̏̚T̊ͅh̳̘̊͐ë̤͍̹̀̋̃ͧ̃ ̦̹̬̞̠̠̬ͫ̿͂̂̿͋W̲͇͍̳r͖̣̫͕͓͖à̞͉̟̞ͦ̅ï̘̳͓̮̞͖̰ͩ̔̓ͫ́̇t̳̰̻͉ͮ̄̀͛̇͛̎ͅh̳͉̱̥̑̊̉̊ͦ̾ ̩̯͎̐̆̅̅c̘̰̈͊̉o̭͇̟̯̤̳͙ḿ̗̺̳̟ͨ̓̔ͦͫ̚ͅě̓s͚͔̼̪͖͍̹ͭ̐ͦͭ ̭̩̪͓ͫͣ̍́̊ͅf͖̥̣ọ̘͎͖̖̝͎ͬ͛̐̄r͇ͬ ̺̰͇̯̦̏̅͊a̹̟̲͖̱̺̅l̖̬ͭͩl,̯͇͙̫̈́ͅ ̟̿ͨ̏̿͑̆K̞̘ͮ̍ͪ̽ͬe̪͚̫̖̟͚̞͌̂̒͐ͭͬn̦̼̰̂ͯnͩͯỳ̱͚̊.̖̝̓̂̆̍̏ͣ ̹͕̻̹̝̘̜̔̍͊A̠̓̏̿̄t͓̿̈́̅̐̈ͩͮͅ ̱͚͈̫͙͔͗ͫ̎̂̈́͆B͚̗̗̌̒̈́́̂̒r̰̭͍̞̿ͮ̆ͅē̬̬̻̝̾͛̚a̙̖̠̟͌͑͂̿͛k̮͉̝͌ͭt̯̲͙̣̹̮͉͒ͯ̔̌ͨ̔ͨh͖̥͓̪ͨͧͫͣ͐̉r̳͎̪͖̯̰͊ỏ̪̩̻͈ͥ͑͂u͍̣ͬ͛g͚̬̺h̖͇̱̣̥͖̼ͫ ̮͖͙ͮ̒́͛̇ͤý͎ͩ̍̿ͯ̚o̱͎͔̘̱̽͆͛͐ͤ̈́͂u̬͖̻ ̘͉͉̹̟̱̓̐ͫ̑w̠̤̣̙ͣ͂͐ͦi̙̅̽ͬͧ̎͆l̰̩͎̣̱̪̣ͧ̃l̖̞̰͍̝ͮ̆ͯ̿͆ ̫̰͍̗͎̫̪ͦ̌f̯̽ͥ̍a͕͉͈̞͎̻̬̒ͭ̀͋̋ͨl̹̜͚͍̖̜̪̏̐̓̒̓lͮ ̟͙̌ǎ̭͕͇̪̮̒ͣ̾̏n̙̮̘̫̮͈̻̅̈́̒ͬ̊ͬ̾ď̜ͨ͂͛ͫ ̱̼͇͂̄ͭ͑̅̎ͩT̳̳̟̓͐ͮ̈́̊h̝͔͑e͓̫̍ ̥̿W̪̼̯͚͎̪̙ͧr̞̝͎͕̤̘̈ȁͨ͐ͨ̑͒i͎̞͊ͭ̾̒t͙̱͇͙̦͍̜ͯ́̎̉̓̉ẖ͇ͪ ̦̲͙͓̝͐̐̽ͫ̃ͫ̔w̗̻̠͚͋̈ͣi̮̣͓͙͚̟ͣͪͣ̏͋ͮ̒l̦ͨͬ̓ͯ̒ͬͩl̜̻̝͕͓̲͉ ̺̤̞̔ͫ̀ͤc͛̍̍̉ͦͨ̚ö̟̝̳̫̲́͒͒̂͛̚ͅn̬͎̱͒̚sͭͥ̔̃͗͌u͚̭͎̙ͯ͊͌̔ͅm͓͚̗̖̄e͔̯̪̰͎̦̳ͭͨ̆ͥ ̹͚̳̠̖̓ͅy͈͛̉o̞̻̣u̙̭̞̤̰͂ͫr̠͎̞͙͒̉̅͒̾͛̎ ͧ̐͑̽̃̚ș̥̻̯̯ͅlͪͧ̎̃o̬ͪ̄ͨẇ̪̠̘̽͆ͨ̅l̘̝͈ͅy͈͎̝͖͑̽ͯ͑ͣ ̼d͔̦ͯͭ̄̓rͣ̈a͙̺͖̐̂͒ͯi͚̰̞̫͂ͮň̗̞͎͉̎̅i̖͚͖̊n͙͕͕̓ͩ͗̓̆͂g̪͉̬̟̹ ̰̥̻̜̠̮̏ͤͩ͗̑͌l͓̱̳̘͍̋̆i͚̹̗̪̋ͬͧ̆͛f͈̼̀̉e̊ͩ̑͋̈́ͧ ̖̤͖͓ͅf̘͍̤͔̪̟͛̽̀ͨ̍ͅo̱̫̳ͤ̓̍ͨr̮͈̪̉c͉̙̔ͯ̆̉͆e̖̻̼̹͚̹̼͛ͥ̊͒̏̌.͍͙̬͎̤̜̬ͯ ̹̯͎̹̦̖̆ͯ̈̂ͪͧ

The lights return around the arena as static fills the screen once more. After a few moments, the static clears as we see a normal, healthy Kenny Omega. It seems as if he's not aware of what has happened as he continues.

Kenny Omega
...ever again, Seth. So with that said... GOODBYE... AND GOODNIGHT.

Omega smirks into the camera before getting out of his seat and walking out of the shot. As we hear a door close in the background, Anarchy transitions to it's next segment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legal
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:28 am

Anarchy returns from an advertisement for Breakthrough before we're taken to the backstage area where the current World Heavyweight Champion in The Miz, and his wife Maryse, are stood in front of a camera. A few moments pass before the silence is broken when The Miz decides to speak.

The Miz
Next week will mark a very special edition of Miz TV, on the final Anarchy before we head into Breakthrough, where I will successfully defend my World Heavyweight Championship against two familiar foes in John Cena and AJ Styles. But before I can focus on next week, and ultimately Breakthrough, tonight, I will face the Intercontinental Champion in Chad Gable. Up until now, you've been coasting on by, going from opponents that maybe challenge your ability in this ring but you haven't faced anybody that's on the level of the World Heavyweight Champion. Since I'm in a generous mood tonight, this can be a learning experience for you, I will personally teach you what someone of my caliber is capable of while also showing AJ Styles and John Cena what's in store for them at Breakthrough.

The Miz
Two weeks ago, John Cena did something he had never done before, he not only avoided doing his best Matt Sydal impersonation when he succeeded in not joining the Bullet Club, he FINALLY defeated AJ Styles in a one on one match. After months of trying and failing, he finally got one over on AJ Styles. That victory secured him a spot in the World Heavyweight Championship match at Breakthrough, making it a Triple Threat in the process. Then last week, I would face AJ Styles in a one on one match for the first time, and beat him with ease. I did something that took John Cena literal months to accomplish in my first opportunity. John Cena, you are truly the epitome of failure.

The Miz
Up until the victory that got him into the match in the first place, his last relevant victory was at Downpour earlier this year in our initial Triple Threat match seven months ago. It was all downhill after that for John Cena, starting with Cyberslam, after I planted him into the canvas with a Skull Crushing Finale and handed the Bullet Club their victory. To Emergence, where he would once again fall to AJ Styles. Then to Roulette, where, once again, John Cena would be defeated by AJ Styles. This is someone who is clearly out of his depth. And while I was also defeated by AJ Styles at Roulette, I walked out with the World Heavyweight Championship in my possession.

The Miz
Then we have AJ Styles, someone who has had a marquee year. Bringing back the Bullet Club, being virtually undefeated in every big match he's been in and has the potential to become the World Heavyweight Champion once again. Despite all that, despite his claims to being the best in this business, despite the fact that he thinks that he should be the World Heavyweight Champion right now, that's all it is: Potential. All the “What if's” and “Should have's” won't take this Championship away from me, AJ Styles won't take this Championship away from me and John Cena sure as hell won't take this Championship from me.

With that said, the duo walks out of view of the camera, the sound of their footsteps slowly disappearing as they get further and further away from said camera, causing the screen to fade to black.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:08 am

Lilian Garcia stands in the middle of the ring with a smile on her face. She raises the mic up to her lips, and begins to speak.

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies, and gentlemen it is time for the ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH. Where the winner is declared by ONE FALL!

The fans in attendance scream "ONE FALL" at the top of their lungs.  A smile forms on the face of Lilian as the fans scream echoes throughout the entire arena.

[Lilian Garcia]
Introducing the challenger....

Eli paces back, and forth waiting for the champion to come down the ramp.

[Lilian Garcia]
AND THE CHAMPION!

(pretend you see a belt around Finn please...)

Eli glares at Finn Balor as he takes off his jacket, and throws it off to the side. He finally removes the title, and hands it over to the ref. The ref walks over to the middle of the ring, and raises it high into the air showcasing what these men are fighting for.

2/3 Falls Match

Elite Championship

Spoilers ahead?

You excited to find out who really won this match?

Keep scrolling buddy....

Yup you guessed it keep scrolling.....

The arena lights up with cheers as Finn Balor has just been beaten by the man who has sat out to prove exactly why he believes he is ELIte. Eli Drake raises his one arm, and his eyes widen in disbelief as Finn rolls out of the ring.

Eli pulls himself up to a knee, and the ref rushes over with Elite title handing it over. He stands up to his feet, and when the ref goes to raise his hand Eli pushes him away, and raises his new title high up into the air looking out into the crowd. His face has many different emotions running across it. He has proved everyone that has ever doubted him wrong as he is the newly crowned Elite champion..

Eli motions for a mic, and Lilian Garcia rushes over handing the microphone. The ref tuns to Eli, and hands off the microphone up to him. A slight smile comes to face as he grasps the microphone. A mixed reaction from the crowd fills the air.

.:Eli Drake:.
Yeah!

Eli begins circling the ring looking down at his title.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Eli stops in the middle in the ring, and looks directly into the camera with a smile while placing the title on his shoulder.

Surprise! Surprise all in your eyes! I did EXACTLY what I said I was going to do. Many people through my entire career doubted me. They said I would never be anything in XWL, but here I stand your new XWL Elite Champion. I have scratched, and clawed to get where I am. If anyone deserves this it's

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake. Everyone in The Cabinet better have their eyes glued to one of the T.V.s in the back, because this is what a champion looks like. JBL, you tired to keep me away from this title, but you only delayed the inevitable. You said I was a joke, and wouldn't win this title. Well allow me to deliver the punch line it goes something like this...

Eli raise his new title high into  the air

I am a champion, and you haven't done the amount of climbing I have to even be considered to come after this title. I have gone through obstacle after obstacle, and yet I stand strong. If anything going through those obstacles have made me stronger. No one  in the cabinet stands a chance against

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake.

Bad News Barrett, with a mic in hand, and Sami Zayn emerge onto the stage. A smile stretches across Barrett's face as he looks upon his ally celebrating with his new title. Sami Zayn clapping his hands gives a  nod of approval. Barrett, Zayn make their way to the ring and approach the new Elite champion. After a few seconds Barrett extends his hand for a handshake. Eli shakes hands with Barrett, and Zayn pats Eli on the back.

BNB
E
LI
Drake, everybody. Your new Elite champ. Congratulations bud.

Barrett pats him on the back.

BNB
This right here is why the Cabinet has no chance. We aren't working together for selfish reasons. It may have started that way, with my eye on the IC title. But now, we have bigger aspirations. Do you think JBL would be out here congratulating Aiden English is he won a title? No, he'd be out there yelling for him to give the title to him. With the Elite champ, a future World Heavyweight champ in Sami Zayn, and myself, the Cabinet have no chance in hell of beating us at Breakthrough.

You see Cabinet? This is unity! This is what a team is. We don't use each other to try, and rise our careers. We are already established people within XWL. We have earned everything we have gotten here in XWL before we came together, but your under the assumption that I don't deserve this? No I earned this by busting my keister, and if you don't think I have I welcome you to stand up to me. Be a man, and not a coward punk bitch that hides behind other guys who do your dirty work. If you were a real man. If you had any balls you would walk on down here, and look at me in my baby blues. Like I did to everyone in The Cabinet before Barrett, and Zayn here recruited me onto their team, but boy am I gonna enjoy knocking the piss outta you old man. Now if you excuse me.. it's time for a celebration!!

Eli, Barrett, and Sami exit out of the ring, and the last image we see is Eli Drake holding title up the Elite title at the top of the ramp with Barrett, and Zayn at his side a s we go to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slothio
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Normal Match

#1 Contender's Match for the Intercontinental Championship

20 Minutes into a back and forth match.....

Rich Swann unleashes a series of strikes on Dolph Ziggler, eventually pushing him back into the corner. Swann backs up, getting ready to unleash a corner kick on Ziggler. However, as Swann charges, Dolph manages to dodge at the last second, sending Swann right into the turnbuckle. As Swan stumbles back, dazed from the hit, he meets a Zig Zag from Ziggler!

{Mauro Ranallo}
Mamma Mia! That might be lights out for Swann!

{Corey Graves}
Yeah Mauro, I think we have ourselves a new number one contender!

Zigglers quickly goes for the cover, confident he has just won the match.

NO A KICKOUT!

{Mauro Ranallo}
OH MY GOODNESS! KICKOUT BY SWANN!

{Corey Graves}
I can't believe it!

{Mauro Ranallo}
You can tell just how badly both men in this matchup want the title opportunity!

As Ziggler lays on the mat in shock and anger that Swann was actually able to kick out, a smile begins to creep on his face. He gets to his feet as quickly as he can, and moves to the corner, where he begins to tune up the band for a super kick.....

{Corey Graves}
I think this may truly be the end of the match now!

Swann stirs, and Ziggler is poised to nail him with a nasty kick. However, just as he's about to connect, Swann is able to dodge at the last second, and proceeds to nail Ziggler with a spinning heel kick! Ziggler goes down, and using this sudden burst of energy, Sswann drags him towards the corner and climbs up to the top rope, signaling an incoming 450 splash. However, just as he's getting ready to hit it, Ziggler rolls outside the ring and onto the floor.

{Corey Graves}
Look at that, a very clever move by Ziggler!

{Mauro Ranallo}
That may be true, but he certainly can't win the match out there on the floor!

Swann looks visibly annoyed by the actions of Ziggler, but turns towards the outside, clearly still intending to do some high flying, even if some slight adjustments have to be made. After some thinking, Swann launches himself to the outside, only to be met with a super kick in mid air!

{Corey Graves}
Dear god!

{Mauro Ranallo}
That looked brutal!

However, Ziggler is unable to capitalize on this opportunity, as this was seemingly the last of his remaining energy, and he collapses onto the floor, as the referee begins to count.

As the 5 count is reached, both men begin to stir somewhat, but still are just barely on their hands and knees, not having the energy necessary to make it back into the ring quite yet, as the ref's count continues.

Suddenly, Swann seems to get a burst of energy, as he goes to slide into the ring. However, in one last act of desperation to save the match for himself, Ziggler makes a dive for Swann's legs, bringing both men back down to the ground!

10!

{Corey Graves}
Wait what?

{Mauro Ranallo}
Did that just happen?

The bell rings, as everyone inn attendance, along with the staff at ringside, are confused. If this match just ended in a dreaw, who is the #1 contender? The broadcast remains mostly silent apart from some buzzing in the crowd for about two minutes, before Corey Graves.

{Corey Graves}
Ladies and gentlemen, I have just received word that XWL will be going a commercial break, and when we return, our general manager Layla should be out here with a decision on the future of the intercontinental title match at Breakthrough. We'll be right back, so certainly don't go anymore.

The screen fades into commercials, as no one in attendance seems to know what exactly is going to happen.

After we return from commercial break, we see both Swann and Ziggler, now back on their feet, standing in the middle of the ring, anxiously awaiting Layla's arrival, along with everyone else in the arena.

Layla comes out to applause and cheers, as always, as she makes her way down to the ring. Finally, she enters the ring, prepared to make her announcement.

[Layla]
Well, I can't say this is what  I expected to happen when I booked this match. Let me say. However, after thinking about what happened, speaking to the Board of Directors' and even a few texts with members of the McMahon family, I have made my decision. At XWL Breakthrough, Dolph Ziggler will be contesting for the intercontinental championship.

The fans in attendance begin to boo, as Ziggler begins to celebrate as if he had won the previous match. Meanwhile, Rich Swann seems shocked, confused, and most of all upset with what Layla had to say.

[Layla]
Now hold on a second, I didn't finish. You see, it will be Dolph Ziggler fighting for the championship at Breakthrough. Along with Rich Swann. Because I am now officially declaring the intercontinental championship match at Breakthrough a triple threat match!

Ziggler is suddenly far less excited at this news, and begins to question Layla. Rich Swann and the fans however, seem more than alright with this recent development. Layla leaves the ring, leaving Swann and Ziggler alone. Swann offers Dolph a handshake, to signify respect for the match they just had, along with the match they will have at Breakthrough. Ziggler looks at this hand, then back up at Swann, and rolls out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp. Swann looks down at his hand for a second, but then looks back up and shrugs, before beginning to dance as his music hits and the fans continue to cheer. Swann appears to be beckoning for a young child in the crowd to come join him in the ring, as Anarchy rolls on.

Last edited by Slothio on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:24 am

[MICHAEL COLE]
Ladies and Gentlemen, once again do I have the pleasure of sitting down with one of the two women who will be competing in a historic match at Breakthrough. For the past week, fans have been clamoring, tweeting and talking about this historic moment for XWL's Women and a historic moment for the company itself. You saw me sit down with Natalya earlier tonight and now, I bring you The Bullet Boss, Sasha Banks.

Michael Cole turns his head and eyes away from the camera and focuses them on the woman sitting across from him in a similar fashion to earlier. Except now, it wasn't the veteran who had the support of the XWL Universe behind her. It was the younger, more brash woman who's shook up things as of late. Sasha Banks, confident smirk and all, sat in the chair.

[MICHAEL COLE]
I feel like we need to address the biggest question right now. I'm sure plenty of fans have asked you this already but I don't believe we have yet to get an answer. Why on Earth would you consider challenging Natalya to a Buried Alive match of all things? Most would say there is a good reason why we haven't seen that match take place in nearly six long years considering the objective of the match is to, as the title states, bury your opponent alive.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm going to put this in a way that even you can understand. Every day when you come to work, you wear a suit and tie because you want people to know you are here to be taken seriously. You don't want people to look at you and think you are a joke or someone to be taken lightly. You want people to know that you mean business and the same can be said when compared to why I decided to challenge Natalya to a Buried Alive match. When people look at this match, I want them to understand that this is as serious as it comes. I reached deep into my bag of tricks and I looked past the Last Woman Standing Match that I could've challenged her to. I considered Hell in a Cell but we've seen plenty of those. Not to mention Natalya has already shown us that she has no luck in those matches. I almost considered challenging her to an I Quit match because hearing her say those words would've been so satisfying... but then I saw something in that bag. A match that means business more than any other match that we've seen in the past year. A match that is fitting for the occasion. A Buried Alive match was in the very pit of that bag. It was covered in so much dust because it's been years since anyone has touched it and if I wanted people, especially my once best friend, to understand that I mean business, I had no other choice than to challenge her to that match. I want her career dead. I want her career to be put to rest. I want her illustrious near eighteen-year career... to be buried alive.

[MICHAEL COLE]
I mentioned this to Natalya earlier tonight when I say down with her... but you do understand that risk, honestly outweighs the reward when it comes to a match like this? I've spent years talking to Ted DiBiase, one of the last men to step foot in this barbaric match, and I can assure you that you are going to be a changed woman coming out of this match, no matter the outcome. No matter who wins or who loses. Things will be different.

[SASHA BANKS]
I've told you my story plenty of times, Michael, and I just...

Sasha shakes her head, laughs and finally finds the words that she's looking for.

[SASHA BANKS]
I gave up everything to make it to where I am now. I gave up everything you could possibly imagine. I gave up being there for my family when they needed me. I gave up going to college and pursuing a career that had a better chance of making it big. I've given up more friendships than you could possibly imagine. Natalya wasn't the first, she won't be the last, but she's going to be the one I remember the most. I've taken so many risks that I can't stop here. I can't just stop taking risks. I'm not at where I want to be in my career yet and this match at Breakthrough, Buried Alive, is a risk that I have to take. Life is about taking risks, some being more dangerous than others, and maybe to you and to her the reward might not be great... but to me, it's everything I could ask for. Things are going to be different. Not just for me, but for every woman in the back. This match is bigger than me. It's bigger than Natalya. It's bigger than this division. It's going to be THE match at Breakthrough. This is the be all, end all. Everything is going to be different after that night.

[MICHAEL COLE]
I may not agree with a lot of things you have said or done since aligning yourself with the Bullet Club, but we can agree on something for once. This match is big. Bigger than most imagine. Now, back to questions. Some people have said there is more to this than what you are telling us. Specifically, they have said that a lot of this has to do with you seeking attention. Is there perhaps any truth to that claim?

[SASHA BANKS]
Of course. I want the attention. When I walk into a room, doesn't matter what room it is, I want everyone to turn their heads and take a look at the Boss. I wasn't getting the attention and recognition that I deserved by sticking by Natalya's side so what did I do? I aligned myself with men who could bring me the fame and fortune that I rightfully deserve. You're in the wrong line of work if you don't want people to have their eyes on you. No one in this business wants to be looked over, especially me. I want better. I deserve better. I've earned better. That doesn't make me some crybaby who didn't get their ice cream or... or however Natalya put it. This makes me a woman with a vision in mind and that vision is me, sitting atop this division, with everyone's eyes on me. I'm sorry that she doesn't really get it. She doesn't get that not everything newsworthy is going to be sunshine and rainbows. People have to understand the bad things that are going on because we're in a world full of bad people... I just happen to be the baddest of them all.

Michae Cole turns and looks at the monitor as an image pops up on it. Three women inside of the ring with a Hell in a Cell surrounding them. Natalya has April's arms hooked as is ready to hit her with the Hart Attack, but from behind, a still image of Sasha charging at her with that video camera aimed at her head. The image taken moments before Natalya's world came crashing down on her yet again.

[MICHAEL COLE]
As you can see, this image was taken moments before you knocked Natalya over the head with a camera inside of the Hell in a Cell match that we saw a couple of weeks ago. Natalya was possibly closing in on winning the championship before you took matters into your own hands and cost her the championship... Why? Why did you feel the need to enter Hell in a Cell disguised as one of the cameramen in order to cost Natalya the victory and the championship?

[SASHA BANKS]
You'd think I'd want her to have the championship so that I could've gone on to challenge her for the championship, right? Because god forbid April needs more of a spotlight. I could've though. I could've watched her beat April for the championship. I could've then challenged her for the championship and I could've gone on to beat her to become a two-time champion. I could've gotten everything I wanted all at the same time... but that's not what this is about. This isn't about who's wearing that championship belt around their waist. I'll get there. You can mark my words. I'm going to get that championship back once I'm done with Natalya. This is the final rung of the ladder. She lost the Fatal Four Way at Final Stand. She lost the first Hell in a Cell. She lost the Money in the Bank. She then lost the next Hell in a Cell. This is it. She loses now and it's all over for her. She'll have nothing after this.

[MICHAEL COLE]
We're about to finish up here, so why don't we move to our last few questions. Sasha Banks or Natalya. Which one of you is getting Buried Alive at Breakthrough?

[SASHA BANKS]
Natalya. I'm not gonna tell you why. I'll show you why at Breakthrough.

[MICHAEL COLE]
But... But what happens if it's you who's buried alive? The thought has to have crossed your mind.

[SASHA BANKS]
It's not gonna happen... and you can bank on that.

The look she gave was quite the opposite of Natalya's from earlier. A look of pure confidence and a lack of worry was worn across every inch of her features. Not a single doubt in her mind that Breakthrough was going to be her night and there was not a thing Natalya or anyone else could do about this. As we begin to fade out like we did before, to a pitch black screen where nothing could be seen, The Boss steps from her chair and waves 'bye' at Michael. How could Sasha Banks be so confident going into a match you can't prepare for, against a woman who possibly has nothing left to lose, you might ask yourself. Sasha has to have some kind of trick up her sleeve or something, right? We finally reach that black screen as the segment with the Bullet Boss comes to a close.

World Heavyweight Championship (1x as Lesnar, 1x as Christian)
Intercontinental Championship (1x as Jericho, 1x as Christian, 1x as Roode)
XWL 15 Championship (1x and longest reigning as Christian)
XWL Championship (1x and inaugural champion as Edge)
Divas Championship (1x and longest reigning as Kaitlyn)
X-Treme Championship (1x as Edge, 1x as Rob Van Dam)
Women's Championship (1x as Sasha Banks)
Elite Championship (1x as Brock Lesnar)

Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
Queen of the Ring Winner (as Kaitlyn)
Final Stand-Off 2018 Winner (as Jericho)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrumSkillet13
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:45 am

The fans look confused as they wonder why Christmas music is playing. They see a man enter onto the stage wearing a Santa get up complete with Coat, hat, boots, pants, beard and a red silk sack.

Graves
Who....Who is that?...

Mauro
I...uh...I'm not su- wait...That's Sami Zayn!

Sami Zayn smiles to the camera and he holds the silk bag up high, he skips down the ramp, He steps into the ring and grabs a mic.

Sami Clause| A Denver Christmas
Ho Ho Ho!

Graves
Oh god, he's doing this.

Mauro
Come on Corey, where's your Christmas Spirit?

Graves
My "spirit" is a black pit of despair when Sami Zayn comes out here...

Sami Clause has been a busy man ladies and gentlemen! Christmas time is soon upon us, and what better way to celebrate than to hand out some presents!

Sami rolls out of the ring with his silk bag, he takes time and hands a small present to each ringside attendant and camera man, he walks over to Mauro Ranello and hands him a small box, Mauro opens it to find a brand new Iphone X!

Mauro
Wow Sami, thanks!

Sami walks over to Corey Graves, Sami wags his finger and hands Graves a small box, Corey opens it with slight excitement to only find a piece of coal.

Graves
Of course...

Sami rolls back into the ring and picks up the mic again

Now of course I got some present for some other, Wade and Eli will get theirs on Christmas though, but I just couldn't wait to hand out these others!

Sami reaches into the bag and pulls out a decent size box

This one is for you Aiden English! Wade got this present just for you!

Sami opens the box and pulls out a giant letter L, he looks around shocked

Wow! Wade gave you an L for Christmas! How exciting! I hope you really enjoy it! Now next we have....

Sami reaches into the bag and pulls out a box roughly the same size, Sami reads the name tag.

To Finn Balor from Eli Drake! Aww how sweet! Eli cares...

Sami rips it open and pulls out yet another letter L

Well geez, looks like Wade and Eli had the same idea. They gave both Aiden and Finn L's! Oh well, I guess its on to the next present! Don't worry, this one is from me to my good buddy John, I didn't get you the same present John. No worries.

Sami reaches into the bag and bulls out a wrapped rectangle, he motions to the time keeper to bring in a stand and Sami sets the rectangle on the stand. He sets his hand on it and looks around the arena, with one fell swoop he rips off the paper revealing a photo of Sami Zayn Helluva Kicking JBL.

Well would you look at that! It seems that I got John a brand spanking new Helluva Kick for Christmas! So John, why don't you come on out here and get your present buddy!

Sami throws off his hat, beard jacket and rips off tear away pants revealing his Christmas themed tights. His smile has faded as he awaits JBL.

The crowd erupts in boos as the sound of cowbells fills the air. JBL emerges out onto the stage through the curtains. He is wearing his Wrestling gear, obviously ready for his match with Sami here tonight. He begins to make his way down the ramp without the sight of his limousine, or Cabinet for that matter. None the less he eventually makes it to ringside, as he and Zayn’s gaze are stuck upon one another. JBL climbs the steel steps and takes a few steps across the apron. Never moving his gaze. These two men stare at one another for what seems like hours but is merely seconds. Sami making the first move motions JBL to enter the ring, almost begging him. JBL finally begins to move as he steps between the ropes, but stops mid-motion. He stands back onto the apron smiling at Sami and begins to shake his head no. He mouths the words “not tonight”. JBL jumps off the apron onto the ground and takes a few steps back as Sami walks towards him, obviously not happy with what’s going on. However, he soon realizes this was a mistake, as on the side of the ring he has his back turned to, Aiden English slides in, brandishing a sledge hammer. the former signature weapon of the Cabinet. Sami hears the outcries of the audience warning him, but it is too late. He turns around and gets hit with a sledge hammer directly to the sternum. As JBL begin to laugh, Aiden English pulls Sami Zayn back up, pressing the tip of the sledge hammer to his neck, before delivering a Director's Cut directly onto the sledge hammer! Aiden looks down upon what he has just done, clearly satisfied at a such a deadly course of attack, as the fans begin to boo in a mixture of shock anad disgust. JBL, still laughing, rolls into the ring. He begins to clap, before eventually raising English's arm.

{Mauro Ranallo}
I can't believe this. What Aiden English just did was revolting and could've seriously injured Sami!

{Corey Graves}
Exactly! It's genius!

{Mauro Ranallo}
I honestly can not believe you sometimes.

JBL's theme hits once again, as the crowd boos at the sight of the two men standing before them in the ring. We are left on the image of JBL and Aiden English both staring down at a limp Sami Zayn with glee, as Anarchy continues.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:50 am

The sound of April's music starts to fade as she limps to the back after her hard fought victory over Tamina. April holds her right arm which obviously gave her many issues in that match. She is quickly approached by Renee Young

[Renee Young]
April I just wanted to get your words regarding Tamina and your absence last week!

April grimaces and looks slightly annoyed to be doing this right now at this moment but none the less reels it in and faces Renee Young

[April]
Tamina is a physical force to be reckoned with. She beat Miss Money in the Bank so bad they had to stop the match and I've been in the ring with Ruby Riot. She's no push over. And last week she defeated a veteran, Natalya. If she keeps it up them Tamina could stand on top of this division. But not now. I'm still here. And as long as I'm here I don't plan on leaving my place on top of the division. Not for a very long time. Injury or not

[Renee Young]
And what of last week?

April looks pretty angry at the mention of her not being there for her match with Carmella

[April]
That little witch Bliss is what happened. The number she did on my arm was almost enough to make it so that I didn't make it Breakthrough. A few more shots with that chair and I would have had to give up my title. Last week the doctor either sit out last week to live and fight another day or come and lose everything. I granted her a title match and this is how she repays that favor? This is becoming more than a just a match and when I do retain my title I'll be the last one laug-

??????????
Retain? Please...

April's other rival casually walks up behind April. The two lock eyes, before Carmella walks passed April. Carmella turns to face the champion, Renee Young now between the two. Carmella continues.

CARMELLA
Where were ya, champ? You do realize we had a match last week.. I see you holding that arm. Got a boo boo? Poor little April. Really, I feel bad for you... but that's no excuse. You're the champion. You're supposed to lead by example. Championship match or not, you should go out there every week and prove why you're the champion. You and whatever wack doctor of your's claim your arm is hurt... but we all know the real reason your ducking me, April.

Carmella steps closer to the champion, looking down into her eyes.

CARMELLA
You don't want to get embarrassed by me... again... and trust me sweetheart, you would get embarrassed again. Do you want to know why?

Renee moves the microphone near April's mouth, anticipating a response. Carmella grabs for the microphone, moving it back to her mouth as she looks toward Renee saying "Rhetorical...". She looks back to April.

CARMELLA
It's because I'm the most FABULOUS woman to ever step in that ring. Hell, to step into the division. Name another woman that can say that... and don't say "me" because we both know that's not true. Why? It's because you're a chump. All hype. I mean, you have yet to beat me. Tamina? Tough, but not enough. Natalya? Not a chance. Sasha Banks? Surely not. Alexa? Already slapped her around. The writing is on the wall, April. It's clear... Your days with that championship are numbered and you're looking at the woman that's gonna take it from you.

[April]
Weird, no matter the moral alignment I stand on that speech never changes. Blah blah blah you're gonna do this and you'll do that and I wish we could just fast forward to the part where I humble you and you disappear for another year or something. I think most people in this division just like to hear themselves speak to be honest. You're a pretty girl with a bright future but if we could stop pretending that this ends in anything other than me hold that title high above my head I would appreciate it.

April pulls a strain of hair out of her face and places it neatly behind her hair

[April]
I could lose to everyone on this roster twice and I would still have alot to brag about because in PPV's I've been untouchable. Even in regular matches I've been mostly untouchable. But everyone has to grasp at straws eventually right? I've never had to duck anyone and any loss I've suffered I've paid back in full. I'm actually glad you have a win over me. I've been getting bored with no real goal in front of me and I guess removing your head from your shoulders could make a new one. People wonder how the me now could ever have been the creepy monster woman I was. But looking at you...listening to you dribble out cliche that other better women then you have said, I'm reminded that I wanted to kill off people like you. However you're just a headstrong child. You don't know not to poke a corner dog yet. But at Breakthrough you'll find out. If you're feeling froggy though I got no problem kicking in your cranium right here right now. I've always liked a extreme setting to my fights

Carmella throws her hand in the face of the champion. She holds it there for a second. Her cocky smirk has now turned into a scowl as she lowers her hand and begins to respond.

CARMELLA
Save it! I'm not going to fight a crippled woman. What fun would that be? Besides if I did, you wouldn't make it to Breakthrough. No champ, no championship match... but maybe that's what you want to happen, because deep down in that little black heart of yours, you know I'm different. These other girls all talked a big game, but you see the first that is going to back it up. To you, this is all cliche nonsense you've heard over and over again. To me, this is truth. What I believe in one-hundred percent... and I believe that after Breakthrough, there will be a new Women's Champion.

April's face drops in light that Carmella can't be goaded into a fight

[April]
Over my dead body. I'm not gonna let damn near 11 months of my hard work get flushed away by you winning the title. I've been stepping on people's dreams a lot this past year. I won't mind doing it to you or Alexa's at Breakthrough

Just as April finishes speaking a loud CRACK echoes through the halls and April falls to a knee ground holding her arm and hissing in pain. Before Carmella can react she to is hit straight in the gut with the kendo stick. The culprit is none other than Alexa Bliss. Alexa then takes the kendo stick to the kid section of April as she clutches her stomach. Alexa then hits April down the middle of April’s back as she falls to the ground writhing in pain. While April’s lying on the ground, Alexa notices Carmella trying to crawl away. Alexa stomps on the ankle of Carmella preventing her from further moving and getting to safety. Alexa then begins to wail on Carmella with the Kendo stick. After wailing on Carmella, Alexa then returns her sight to April still lying on the on the ground. With April lying on the floor Alexa then begins targeting her bad arm. Alexa steps on the hand of the bad arm of April to ensure she doesn’t pull away. Upon doing so Alexa then begins alternating shots on April’s arm between stomps and Kendo stick shots. April screaming in pain as Alexa continues the alternating blows to the bad arm. Once Alexa finishes she pick up the microphone Renee was using in the middle of the hallway.

Alexa Bliss
At Breakthrough it will be I The Goddess of XWL Alexa Bliss as your NEW Women’s Champion. Alexa drops the mic leaves her victims sprawled out on the ground

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:49 am

Blank post in case no one posts Nat Carmella for me

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KennyOmegaFan155
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:54 am

The shows comes back from a commercial and the camera is backstagee on Dolph Ziggler in his locker-room.

An XWL interviewer comes in to try and get Dolph's thoughts on his match with Rich Swann

Interviewer
"Dolph you and Rich Swann just had an amazing match. The match at Breakthrough for the intercontinental title will be a triple threat match, what are your thoughts on that?"

Dolph aggresively throws his towel on the floor

Dolph Ziggler
"I was seconds, SECONDS away from beating Rich Swann.Did you see that count it was way to fast. It was like the referee wanted the match to end like that. You want to know why I couldn't get back in the ring after that superkick?. My gas tank went out because I used all my energy dominating Rich Swann the whole match. I didn't have any energy because I lost it all punching Swann in the face too many times."

Dolph then stood up and squared up to the interviewer

Dolph Ziggler
"It doesn't matter if its a singles match or a triple threat match at XWL breakthrough. Layla can put as many wrestlers in the match as she wants. But the result will still be the same. I will walk out the NEW interconteli champion and then I'm coming for the other belts. Now get out of my locker room"

XWL rolls on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oreo
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:27 pm

Normal Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:08 pm

We return from commercial break, halfway through the Iconic entrance of Peyton Royce, who grabs onto the ring post as she swings ever so gracefully and seductively, making her way onto the apron.

Peyton tangles herself effortlessly into the ropes as she poses, looking into the camera with a signature smirk before easing herself into the ring, and posing with her flower, which she quickly discards to the corner as her opponent's theme song begins to play, dragging her conniving smile into a begrudging look of disgust.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh, I am excited for this. As we are about to get one on one action here. We are about to see Ember Moon vs Peyton Royce, and boy are things heating up between these two.

[Corey Graves]
Ember did not have the right to attack Peyton 3 weeks ago. What has Peyton done to

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are you seriously asking that Corey? Have you even paid attention to her the last couple of months? She maybe attractive, but she is annoying, and I think Ember is doing a fantastic thing by trying to shut Peyton up.

[Corey Graves]
The Iconic Superstar of XWL has earned every word that has come out of her mouth. Don't you dare call her annoying. She doesn't deserve your criticism, and this unlawful attacks from Ember Moon.  

A moon as bright as blood appears on the titantron signifying the presence of Ember Moon is on the horizon. Some cheers break out as Ember steps out from behind the curtain onto the stage.

She stops at the top of the ramp, and red lights illuminate the arena. Ember looks to her right, and to her left gazing out into the sea of people who are in attendance.

She then bends her head down grabbing at her face cover, and Ember pulls it off then abruptly throws her hood back. A smile crosses her face as the crowd pops once again. Ember throws her head back, and yells, "Your mine Peyton, Let's go!"

Ember excitedly walks down to the ramp as she is finally going to get her hands on Peyton Royce.

[Corey Graves]
Just look at her Mauro. She is basically foaming out the mouth to get her hands on Peyton, and that isn't right!

[Mauro Ranllo]
Are you saying you don't have faith in your "Iconic Superstar"? To me it sounds like a lot of doubt coming out of your mouth Corey.

[Corey Graves]
I don't have any doubt, Mauro. I am just saying the way that Peyton is being treated isn't what she deserves.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Than how does she deserve to be treated Corey?

[Corey Graves]
She deserves to have the XWL Women's championship, but she was wronged in that match against April. Peyton was robbed, and now we all have to suffer as we get to see Sister April still remain champion. To tell you the truth Mauro it is a crime that she isn't champion right now!

Ember jumps onto the apron, and gets into the ring. She goes straight up to Peyton's face, who instantly books it onto the apron, wanting absolutely nothing to do with the proven threat of Ember Moon. Peyton holds her hand up, gesturing for Ember to back it up while barking at the ref in an annoyed tone to: "KEEP HER BACK!"

Normal Match

The bell rings as Ember paces back and forth like a wolf, dying to sink her teeth into the Venus Fly-Trap. Peyton, poised as ever, tosses her hair back out over her shoulders and out of the way as the two close in. Peyton holds out her hand for Ember, offering a fair lockup with an arched brow, almost curious to see if she would take it. Ember, who has been waiting long enough for this moment, charges right passed Peyton's extended arm and connects with a vicious forearm, knocking Peyton back into the ropes. As the ref pulls Ember off, Peyton retaliates with an echoing slap heard round the arena. Ember takes a step back as Peyton takes this opportunity to run the ropes, only to be met with ANOTHER horrendous forearm, knocking the whits right out of the Iconic superstar.

Ember takes this moment to release a horrifying war cry, shouting out: "COME ON, PEYTON!" Peyton, still overly dazed, stumbles towards her opponent, who darts towards the ropes and right off a springboard, hits Peyton with a crossbody, following up with a pin-

2..!

Kickout!

Ember sits up, a little irritated at the Venus Fly-Trap's persistence, but not discouraged in the least. She picks Peyton up by her magenta locks and tosses her into the corner. As Ember backs into the opposite corner, another primal scream signifies one of her finishing moves, as Ember comes right at Peyton, only to be completely laid out by a spontaneous Spinning Heel Kick!

Peyton also follows up with an instinctive pin, getting to a count of two before Ember comes through with a powerful kickout, sending Peyton back against the ropes. The Iconic one screams in frustration, letting her aggression out on the ref as she runs her fingers through her hair frantically, trying to think through her next move in the brief amount of time that it would take her opponent to recover. As the camera zooms in on her face, Peyton's expression shifts to one of determination. Just then, the Venus Fly-Trap stands to her feet and delivers a sharp kick to the midsection of Ember Moon before rolling out of the ring. She kneels down by the ring apron, fishing underneath the skirt of the ring as she grins to herself, biting at her lower lip while she slips on a pair of brass knuckles. The ref, not seeing exactly what Royce has accomplished in her time outside of the ring, yells at her to bring it back inside. Peyton complies, keeping one hand behind her back as the crowd erupts, wildly protesting and screaming at the official, but it was too late. As Ember got to her feet, a stalking Peyton Royce closes her trap, striking Moon with a completely devastating right hook, connecting the brass knuckles directly with Moon's jaw. A knockout blow. Before Peyton can even attempt to pin, the ref grabs her wrist to see the illegal weapon and calls the match, immediately signalling for medical aid to come tend to Ember Moon, who at this point is still out completely cold.

As the medics and security rush down to the ring, making sure Peyton stays off of Ember while also checking Ember's responsiveness. Peyton puts her hands up innocently, with a sick and twisted grin as she exits the ring and calmly walks backwards up the ramp, sandwiched by disapproving and booing fans. Meanwhile, Ember Moon is still completely unresponsive, as our screen fades out.

please excuse my lack of commentary, it's finals week and I've been incredibly busy. hope you guys enjoy~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legal
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017   Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Main Event

Champion vs Champion

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017