Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Randy Orton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AP3X PREDAT0R 1
New Talent

Contract for Randy Orton Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Randy Orton   Contract for Randy Orton Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

GamerTag: AP3X PREDAT0R 1
Superstar Name: Randy Orton
Schedule: Pretty much always GMT
Finishers: RKO
Signatures: Rope DDT,Orton Stomp
Skype Name:James Sullivan
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Randy Orton   Contract for Randy Orton Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 8:03 am

Has Orrin realized he was in the fault and now he has returned to beg for JBL’s mercy/forgiveness and chance to rejoin the Cabinet?
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Randy Orton   Contract for Randy Orton Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Contract approved!

We have an awesome overall system that you can check out here!

https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t4190-the-official-overalls-points-perks-directory

You can choose to take the in game overall or start at an 80! There is benefits to both choices! Please message me when you decide so I may add you to the points system correctly! With all of that being said Welcome to XWL!
Back to top Go down
AP3X PREDAT0R 1
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Randy Orton   Contract for Randy Orton Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 5:41 am

If it's okay I would like to stay with the in game stats and thank you for the contract!
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Randy Orton   Contract for Randy Orton Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:40 am

AP3X PREDAT0R 1 wrote:
If it's okay I would like to stay with the in game stats and thank you for the contract!

No problem man you can do a promo on our current ppv after this ppv we are taking a two week break to give our users time to get the new game but if you wanna do matches please add me on xbox Harmonkiller93
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Randy Orton   Contract for Randy Orton Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:40 am

AP3X PREDAT0R 1 wrote:

No problem man you can do a promo on our current ppv after this ppv we are taking a two week break to give our users time to get the new game but if you wanna do matches please add me on xbox Harmonkiller93
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Randy Orton   Contract for Randy Orton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Randy Orton
Page 1 of 1