Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:

Go down 
+5
Slothio
BDNJSO_Jerry
GamerShane31
Taco
P.R Son
9 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM: West Valley City, UT

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.  Ready, willing, and...

Chad Gable has been lighting up the Intercontinental scene, taking out Shawn Michaels Classic competitors one after another. Last week, he took out Brother Nero without breaking too much of a sweat. His accomplishments have attracted the attention of Shawn Michaels himself, witth the veteran having taken notice of the drive and intelligence of Gable. This week he will be fighting Baron Corbin. Will Corbin's size advantage be too much for Gable or will he once again show that he is one of the fastest rising stars in XWL?

2.  Alpha and Omega

Yes, that's right. Kenny Omega has once again returned to XWL after some lackluster attempts at breaking through recently. Omega's declaration that the league is full of nothing but mindless sheep will be sure to rub some people the wrong way, but it shows that Kenny is ready to be back and blow some minds. Will Omega be able to finally show the XWL universe why his name brings such global recognition?

3. A Golden Opportunity

Matt Sydal took his fate and put it into the hands of... a wheel? At Roulette, his tag team partner against The Switchblades will be decided by none other then the famous wheel. This means that anyone, including one of the Bullet Club members, could find themselves in his corner. Sydal is arguably the most dominant superstar in XWL, as evidenced by his main event victory over Roman Reigns and Eli Drake last week, but the unpredictability of the wheel could spell his downfall at Roulette.

4. Handicap Access

Bad News Barrett and Sami Zayn were slated to take on JBL and Aiden English in tag team action, but JBL used his “injury” as an excuse to avoid the match, with Virgil taking his spot and inevitably eating a Bull Hammer and a pin. With only one week left before Roulette, how will JBL’s wheelchair bound status affect the proceedings?

5. The Trap Closes

April and Ruby Riot faced off for the first time, and the champ showed Miss Money in the Bank why she has held the title for so long. The two shared a moment after the match, but it was quickly ended when Peyton Royce interfered with a kick towards April. Ruby dove in front of it, leaving April and Peyton to stare each other down as their rivalry builds to a breaking point. How will things play out in the final show before their clash at Roulette as Mother Nature’s Daughter squares off against The Queen of Harts?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   RbIPmCq XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   BtRC8Up

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Oh2RgBs XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   A8796GX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Aj1lF2U XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   NE8cuHn

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   C0NCzYy XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   EEjGg8x

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   ADj4bCu XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   4Y2hdi4

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   MjN8cBz XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   0iQ5FEI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   BvFO1KM XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   HqBdBbV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   BcRTU8X XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   9mHztIT

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   RxIMnto XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   6m0yWlP

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   N6OG9Jz XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   HOvPBU1

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   TRhg1Io XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Z9EhWm0
XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   RwBvggH

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   5Rk3Evc XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   YegXOZF

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   XRumtyF

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 11:03 pm

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   VJXTTx

We once again find ourselves in Brother Nero's library, where he sits in candlelight writing a letter.

My Dearest Eloise,

I regret to inform you that something terrible has transpired within the Kingdom. I, the Black Knight, have once again humiliated the Kingdom and my Brother, your King. The Blasphemer Chad Gable has threatened the crown and I failed in my efforts to defend the Kingdom. I am beginning to doubt my place as the head of the Royal Army. If I cannot defeat someone as simple-minded as Chad Gable then how can I possibly be deemed worthy of my place at the side of our Awoken King?
I fear that if this becomes a trend I will be forced to resign my title.

In other news, the Awoken King is only one mere week away from regaining his crown. At the Roulette festival he will prove his dominance against the entire Kingdom. Well, not the entire Kingdom. Just one commoner, but any of them could be picked!
I suppose that means I could as well. Of course, were that to happen, I would kneel before my King and sacrifice myself for the good of the Crown. Nothing will come between Matt and his rightful place upon the throne.

I must be going now. Give my regards to the others. I hope this finds you in good spirits and health. Until we see each other again, Eloise.

Yours truly,
Nero

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 2:20 pm

So we're in agreement the real season finale of Anarchy was last week, right?

This new game struggle be real.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 5:24 pm

Well im still posting my promo to set up my roulette stuff. Short promo but promo non thr less
Back to top Go down
BDNJSO_Jerry
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 6:49 am

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   HTTPS92aWduZXR0ZTIud2lraWEubm9jb29raWUubmV0L21vbnN0ZXIvaW1hZ2VzL2IvYjAvR2l5Z2FzX1RWLmdpZi9yZXZpc2lvbi9sYXRlc3QxgxgY2I9MjAxMzAxMDgwMDEzMTglog

*Camera cuts backstage to a man in all black facing the corner talking to his self*

*Cameraman gets a little closer to hear the mumbles*

My soul... my soul... please stop it hurts...

Aaaahhhh!!!

You think that’s funny you son of a bitch!
     *In a dark twisted voice*

What did I do to serve this... why!!
     *Sobbing*

*Cameraman backs up as the man start to swings his arms out of control scratching at his head and face*

*The man then retreats back to the corner and begins to mumble again*

YOU!! *The Cameraman jumps back*

Yea you, did you hear?

Cameraman: Hear what exactly.. 

A storm is coming...

Cameraman: A Storm?

Yes a storm... wrecking anything in front of him and leaving nothing but broken homes and lost souls.

Cameraman: Who told you this?

He told me to tell you

Cameraman: who’s he?

You’ll see just pray your soul isn’t next

Cameraman: What do you mean dont you mean! What is this storm dude!

*The man jumps at the cameraman instantly*
XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlbl8a_DeKLrGAYahqHWMML_Isep-MIt-CuM9dIHzqzg7y-4Ei

Corey Graves: Um.. wow.. Someone should go back there and check on that cameraman, make sure everything is alright. What was tha all about!?

Mauro Ranallo: Corey.. I am speechless right now, that was pretty disturbing. What is this storm that guy was talking about? And who let him in the building!?

Corey Graves: Well whoever that was, and what ever storm he's talking about can both go to hell! There was no need for that assault on the cameraman. 
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 2:27 pm

WE go to the back where SAnitY are. Wyatt is sitting in his chair while Strowman and Wolfe flank his sides.

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Tenor

WYATT
The Dooms Day clock is about to hit midnight and change shall be upon XWL; for the Eater of Worlds will make his presence known at Roulette. No one can run. No one can hide. You have been warned for sanity is coming to us all.

Wyatt leans back in his chair as Wolfe steps forward.

WOLFE
At Roulette I choose to spread chaos while we await true sanity. That wheel will spin and chaos will be unleashed. Who will be brave enough to face me after the wheel spins? I challenge you all.

Wolfe moves back a bit as Strowman steps forward

“Why Braun why? Why did you do it. Why did you submit back to your father. You had escaped his firm hold on you. You had managed to break the chains that he had attached to you -- for the first time you had tasted success -- but the truth is I need my father more than ever. Failure stains my soul. A defeat at the hands of a man who no longer lingers here eats at my soul. What does any wounded son do in a time such as that -- he returns home -- he returns to the loving embrace of his family.”

His eyes where wide open with a hint of madness within them as he spoke once more.

“I am no longer weak. I was once lost and now I have been found. I now who I am once more. I know what purpose I serve. This is no man -- he is a god. I walked the wrong path for so long -- thinking that I could do it all on my own, but you always need family -- no matter how powerful you may be. I will serve my father -- and my new brothers. I will do what they ask of me. I will gift them the riches they want -- I will place the world within his hands -- because I can.”

Wyatt leans forward again in his chair

WYATT
There is no escape from SAnitY. There is no escape from Chaos. We are here.

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Da0fc7a9a65ff725ba6466e4beb852f0bc5fddbc_hq
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 9:14 pm

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   V2VLUFK

The animation for The Fact of Life appears on the screen before we go to the ring with Eli Drake.

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9UWr_1nH_3_8F5KTDbWpfmS8SOT1JMDoMc7vHwQizrs8koi69yg

The animation slowly fades away as we are now in the ring with Eli Drake standing at his podium, with a mic in hand, and a smile on his face. Three chairs await with microphones resting upon them waiting for the guests to arrive.

.:Eli Drake:.
HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO EVVVVVVVVERYBOOOODYAAAAAA! Welcome to the greatest television talk show in the history of television. Better than that piece of crap we were forced to watch last week with The Miz running it! I am your host as always

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake.

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   G5gNMj

Boy, do I have a show for you dummies out there. I took it upon myself to host a Fact of Life tonight, because I wanna get a good look into the eyes of these people, and when they stare right back into mine they will know what Elite looks lie. Oh yeah we all fought last week, but does the outcome really prove anything? No it does not. Matt Sydal the Golden Boy you were just at the right place right time, but before I go off anymore. I actually want to say this stuff to your face. So Matt get your ass down here so we can have a discussion man to man.

As seconds start to pass, the crowd is obviously excited at the appearance of Matt Sydal, and their excitement goes through the roof as the lights shut off!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ask and you shall receive, we can't see a thing but we know this is only the first step in Matt Sydal's arrival.

[Corey Graves]
The first step of what feels like millions in the very elaborately drawn out entrance of "The Golden One."

Cheers getting louder and louder, as the only source of light comes in the form of phone's and their flashes as they ready to take pictures of a one of a kind experience. You can hear Eli groaning under his breath, not as impressed as everyone else when suddenly the pitch black is broken by the ramp lighting up at the very top reading "The Best" each letter forming several seconds after the first until the two are complete in a golden almost confetti-like font. Next to follow is "366" reminding us that Sydal isn't just Superstar of ANY Year, no it's a LEAP Year! Slowly "Days A Year" completes the phrase as it stretches from the top of the stage to the very bottom of the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
As we're left to anticipate The Superstar of The Year's entrance to Fact Of Life With Eli Drake, we have to touch on the incredible roll Matt Sydal has been on as of late.

[Corey Graves]
There's no denying it, he's not one to usually play around so it's nothing new, but to defeat Cactus Jack 3 weeks ago, The Miz 2 weeks ago, and beat both Roman Reigns and Eli Drake in a Triple Threat Match, that's 3 victories that you have to take notice of.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Last week of course was a battle of the men who hope to challenge Finn Balor for The Elite Championship at Roulette, and Corey with Sydal coming out as the victor in that match, what does it mean for someone like Eli Drake?

[Corey Graves]
It means you gotta step up your game if you wanna be "Elite" because Matt's made a pretty strong case to back up why he feels that term best describes him.

A single spotlight, the hue of gold casts down at the very top of the stage, where the cheers get louder as we see Matt Sydal's Slammy showcased in all of its glory, it's been with him since the start of the year, over 10 months at this point and just like he himself, it's not without wounds of war, still bound together by gold tape from when The then "Broken King" tried to destroy the object Sydal has held so dear since The Slammy Awards.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think now's a good a time as any to take the time to plug that tickets are available now for XWL's Season Premiere on November 13th, where it's Slammy Season once again!

[Corey Graves]
That's right Mauro, and based on the success of the previous winners of those awards, it's a must-see event. The Awoken Matt Hardy was voted most likely to succeed, and he lived true to that award-winning the historic first ever "Stand-off" and then going on to defeat R-Truth to become World Heavyweight Champion. Arguably quite the banner year for Hardy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
One might wonder who is the next big breakout star? Chad Gable has been impressive as of late, as has Aiden English, and let's not forget about the latest signing from Japan, Tetsuya Naito!

[Corey Graves]
I think what I wonder most is who will be crowned Superstar of The Year? And what will Sydal do when he doesn't have a Slammy to parade around with?

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's always possible the XWL Universe could name him their Superstar of The Year again, he's been all over XWL programming this year, bringing the fight every single week against any opponent, and defending his career against the ever opportunistic Leo Kruger.

[Corey Graves]
Don't you dare put that into the world, I can't go another year of Sydal as my Superstar of The Year.

The Golden Ticket Of XWL's infectious tune sounds off, and right on cue the audience in attending starts to sing along, you have to believe Eli Drake is growing impatient at this point, by far the most obnoxious guest he's had on his show. But we've grown to love that arrogance of Sydal, he speaks his mind,
and more often than not he backs up his bold claims with hard evidence showcased solely in that ring. With Matt's theme blaring throughout the building, it's not long before the camera cuts away from the audience having a good time, and we head back to the stage where a man is kneeling next to The Slammy, he glides his hand over the ramp, just as CM Punk was known to do, then brings his wrist up in view where an, of course, gold watch shines under the spotlight. The man we can easily presume to be Sydal looks up, showing his face to the camera, then cups his hands around his mouth and shouts "Tick Tock Balor!" signaling that perhaps time is running out on his reign as Elite Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A nice nod to CM Punk with Sydal's own twist...we, of course, extend our best wishes as CM Punk recovers from his injury sustained at the hands of The Switchblades at Emergence.

[Corey Graves]
I've never seen Sydal care so much about other people in all of his years here than he has in recent months. Punk, Cena, Miz...I'm not sure what to make of it.

[Mauro Ranallo]
With Punk he's the one ally he had to go against The Switchblades, their common enemy brought them together, and it was over just like that due to an unfortunate injury. Sydal seems to be making an effort to carry Punk with him in spirit. And it's both a sign of respect and a message at that given Punk is the longest reigning Elite Champion, dominating in his reign for 6 months.

Wearing his limited edition "Find Your Golden Ticket" t-shirt available in black with gold lettering and a Slammy on the back, as well as jeans and what seems to be a pair of gold sneakers, Sydal grabs his Slammy off of the stage and rises up to a standing position. Peering down the ramp, you can almost see the rage filling Eli for Sydal making a show of HIS show. Once the theatrics have died down, Sydal simply walks down the ramp on his way to the ring.

[Corey Graves]
Sydal's lucky Eli didn't pull an AJ Styles and attack him during his entrance.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That wouldn't be the actions of a good host.

[Corey Graves]
Well taking up all of the show's airtime with solely your entrance isn't exactly the makings of a good guest either.

The gold spotlight follows Sydal all the way down the ramp, straight to the ring. With Matt reaching the steel steps he raises his Slammy in the air where it shines until the lights return and the spotlight fades. Eli impatiently taps his foot as The Golden One finally steps into the ring, and grabs one of the microphones provided, Eli breathes a sigh of relief that finally, they can get down to business...but before that even happens, Sydal looks at the mic, shakes his head, tossing it over his shoulder to the outside floor, reaching in his back pocket pulling out one of his own, with a golden base attached to it, and the symbol of a Gold Ticket plastered on it. While Drake has clearly seen enough, the fans as always are loving every second of this, ready to hear what he has to say as his mic raises up.

[Matt Sydal]
I'm sorry but did you just try to excuse the fact that YOU, yes YOU "dummy" lost to me last week?

This kickstarts a quickly growing "DUMMY! DUMMY! DUMMY!" chant.

[Matt Sydal]
We may not be able to spell "Elite" without "Eli" but that's as close to being "Elite" as "Eli" will get. Because I was Elite before Elite was a thing. And if you need proof that I'm not all talk? Besides the fact that I beat you, AND  Roman last week...well, look no further than this beauty, THE BEST 366 days a year, as my Slammy Award signifies.

He takes this time to proudly gloat about his Slammy, which will he brags about it, there's no doubt about it, this honor has meant the world to him, beyond just something to parade around with, it was given to him with the utmost respect from The XWL fans.  

[Matt Sydal]
I'm always at the right place, at the right time because it's ALWAYS my time! I deliver night in and night out, and if you think you can try and discredit that on your trainwreck of a show, then you Eli Drake...really are a dummy, YEAH!

Eli slowly walks around his podium, and then quickly gets into the face of Matt Sydal.

Why is it always you huh? You can't let someone else have the limelight around here. No matter what title it doesn't matter Matt Sydal is there. Does someone owe you something in the back? Do you have some type of dirt on Layla? It really makes me sick that I had to fight this hard just to get this type of recognition. I have been at this for fourteen years, and I have never seen some many things just handed to a guy. What is it about you that these corporate love about you so much. I am every bit as good as you are, but opportunity after opportunity has passed me but no more. Just because you beat me does not mean a damn thing around here. That means you were the best man that night. Each night is different you never know what is gonna happen, but you better believe it Sydal when that wheel spins it will land on   

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake, and I will capitalize by taking that belt off the body painting finger banging DUMMY, YEAH!  

Sydal's rolled his eyes so much during the words Eli spoke that before he even says a thing we know what he thinks about his unfounded and ridiculous statements.

[Matt Sydal]
You wanna know why it's always "me?" Because I step up, because I bust my ass harder than anyone back there ever has...because since day one, all I've done is seize every opportunity that came my way. From my first reign when I became United States Champion...to when I accepted EVERY....SINGLE....CHALLENGE that came my way, John Cena wanted some? I gave him some. The Rock told me to bring it? I brought it....13 defenses, 13 times I could have lost that championship, but I didn't. What I did instead, is prove that I can win ANY match, no matter how many of them there are in a single night. I can go in having the night off, and two men have the guts to challenge me, thinking I'll be like every other champion and ignore it...but I didn't. Not because corporate was helping me, but because I believed in myself and what I could be...enough to let my skill prove what everyone now knows today, that I am the best GOLD DAMN SUPERSTAR IN THIS INDUSTRY!

Passion exuding from Sydal, his story is very well known by now,
and if you ever question it, if you try and defame his good name, a name he's built not one, but two of? He will let you have it and you'll wish you never did. He gets right up in the face of Eli, as nose to nose as their height difference could allow, and arched his mic up as his eyes never leave Eli's.

[Matt Sydal]
I find it ironic that this show is called "The Face Of Life" when you don't even seem to understand that term yourself. So allow me to educate you, Eli. If you want something? You be the guy that leaves EVERYTHING in this ring, NIGHT IN...AND NIGHT OUT....EVERY WEEK OF EVERY MONTH OF EVERY YEAR! You be the guy that doesn't squander an opportunity, such as last week when you had the OPPORTUNITY to prove you were more than talk, that you were "ELITE" but you didn't, and I'm a firm believer that yes every night is different, but it'll never be different if you continually make excuses and never learn from your shortcomings. Don't brush off this defeat as if its nothing, because any match whether it's for a title or the love of the sport itself, IS something. You wanna be Elite Champion? You wanna be successful after all this time? Then stop running your mouth until you can do something about it inside THIS ring!

As Sydal's free hand motions around the ring, the fans have gotten much louder feeling his passion and the fire within. That fire is why they named him their Superstar of The Year, because while last year was far from his best, he's never taken any day for granted he gives everything he is every night, and it's why he was able to defeat Eli last week..

Eli seems to be getting madder, and raises his voice almost yelling

YOU MEAN LIKE I DID TO THAT DUMMY ROMAN 2 WEEKS AGO

Eli turns to the stage, perhaps choosing that as the introduction for his next guest Roman Reigns the other man that could potentially challenge Finn Balor for The Elite Championship at Roulette. However, Sydal abruptly clears his throat, drawing attention back to him.

[Matt Sydal]
You know, I'm sure this would be the perfect segway to bring Roman out, but I'm afraid that's all the time we have tonight, Eli. Thank you for joining me, on The Fact Of Life...where this evening we learned maybe a five-minute entrance on live television isn't such a great idea. My bad.

With that, Eli becomes further enraged starting to scream at the reality that Sydal has sabotaged his show line up by literally taking up all the airtime for himself. He tries to fight it raising his mic, but it's been turned off, and the last image we see is Eli lunging at Sydal as we fade.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   ADj4bCu XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   4Y2hdi4

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 pm

We come to Anarchy, revealing a door with a plaque across it reading "John Cena" to which the crowd responds in a flurry of cheers. A moment passes before Renee Young steps into frame, knocking on the door. Within seconds it is opened, Cena stepping out.

"John, do you mind if I get a moment of your time?"

John steps out from inside of his locker room, pulling the door closed behind him.

[John Cena]
What's up Renee?

Renee Young holds a mic to her mouth, having caught Cena a bit off guard but he seems happy to see her nonetheless.

[Renee Young]
I wanted to start by asking you what your thoughts are with Roulette just around the corner?

Cena takes a moment, almost smiling.

[John Cena]
I think that's been the talk of the town. The last pay-per-view before the end of the season. The big finale is what some of the higher ups are calling it in the back. It'll be a great show and there is a lot on the line going into it. I mean, you have the titles on the line, the chaotic wheel deciding stuff and of course that massive main event to look forward to. I guess I should start with that one as it's not a definite that I'm going to be in it. Matt Hardy is a great competitor. I've watched him since I was a kid, him and his brother tearing up the tag division while I was trying to claw my way onto the scene of the wrestling world. But Matt, he's gotten a bit off his rocker. I think that's a big issue he has right now is that he's gone kind of mad with power. Don't get me wrong, I respect the guy, but a big part of me thinks he's going into Roulette with just a little bit too much going on for him. He can't prepare for his opponent and that might be the end of him. Honestly, I'd love to be the guy who steps to Matt Hardy and takes the title home. But there is no guarantee. One thing I can guarantee is that if my name is the one the wheel lands on, I'm going to give that match all I have as I always do, despite having to compete earlier in the night.

[Renee Young]
Speaking of having to compete earlier at Roulette, what are your thoughts on the triple threat match you have against The Miz and AJ Styles?

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   JhRQQb5

[John Cena]
It seems like this is where the line has been drawn. This is the end all be all for the three of us. Our three egos finally colliding to decide just who gets the final word between us. Both of them are fierce competitors, and I will give them that. They'll do anything to win, despite if it's honorable or not. But they lack certain qualities that I live my life by. Hustle. Miz stole the shot to be in money in the bank from AJ and I, making it easy for him. AJ has his posse of bullies to back him up. That isn't working hard. That's making it easier on yourself.

Cena takes a moment, listing off another and counting them on his hand.

[John Cena]
Respect. They don't respect each other, or me. They don't respect much of anything beside their paychecks. They're here to make names for themselves and are willing to climb on top of anyone and everyone just to make sure that happens. Since I've shown up both of them have done nothing but disrespect this company and the people who work so hard to bring it to where it is today. I just can't get behind that.

Cena holds up three fingers, hitting on the last bullet point.

[John Cena]
Loyalty. AJ Styles has been here for months now. He used to be on top of the mountain around here. He used to eat, sleep and breath XWL. Now, all he sees is two words. Bullet Club. He has a sense of loyalty about him, AJ does. But all he knows is how to jump to the highest bidder. The Miz on the other hand, he and I had our issues when he left me for dead at Cyberslam.

Renee quickly jumps onto that subject, seeing her chance.

[Renee Young]
Speaking of, how will you be able to trust him tonight in the match you guys have being on the same team?

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Vpt3UEB

Cena stops, thinking over this question pretty deeply before continuing realizing the lines he has to draw in the sand tonight.

[John Cena]
I don't. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I won't be fooled again by Miz's attempts at grabbing the spotlight. As far as I'm concerned, I have a Club I have to take down tonight and I'll do that with him, or on my own. But I'm not turning my back on him out there. After what he did, I just ca-

As if right on cue, Cena stops himself, turning his attention to one of his opponents at Roulette in The Miz, who has walked onto the screen with a smug expression on his face and is standing opposite of Cena.

The Miz
Oh, don't stop on my account. Go on, continue what you were saying. Actually, why don't I pick up where you left off, “Partner.”

He clears his throat as if to do his best impression of his adversary, deciding to go with a robotic tone.

The Miz
Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. Recognize.

The Miz's voice returns to its normal tone.

The Miz
That about sum it up?

This doesn't amuse Cena in the slightest, an expression etched on his face reading that he wants to drop The Miz with a right but holds himself back from doing that for the time being.

The Miz
You have a selective memory, all you or anybody else seems to talk about is how the dastardly Miz betrayed John Cena and fed him to the wolves at Cyberslam but nobody seems to mention the fact that despite the odds against us, I CHOSE to put aside our differences and to align myself with you so we could have a chance to end the Bullet Club once and for all. You came crawling to me, looking for a partner. I didn't [b[HAVE[/b] to take you up on your offer, I could have easily walked away and had nothing to do with it but did I do that? Did I run away like AJ Styles would have? No, I stood alongside you in our war with Styles and his Club and despite the people who said it was destined to fail, we made it work because we had a common goal.

The Miz
And what did you do? You had to do what you always do when the lights are on bright: Steal the spotlight and make everything about you. All you had to do was tag me in at least once but did you do that? No, your ego blinded you and instead of it being “The Miz and John Cena versus The Bullet Club” you had to make it “John Cena versus The Bullet Club” because every time the spotlight isn't on you, you do everything within your power to make sure it is. You can spin this any way you please but the fact of the matter is this: You preach about “Hustle, Loyalty and Respect” and yet you showed none of those things to someone who was supposed to be your partner at Cyberslam, someone who put themselves in the crosshairs of the Bullet Club to align themselves with you.

The Miz
So how am I supposed to go out there tonight, knowing full well that John Cena can't spend a single moment outside of the spotlight to give me or Sydal just a few seconds to get our hands on the Bullet Club? As much as you want it to be and as much as you try to make it, tonight isn't about you. Hell, in an unexpected turn, tonight isn't about me either. It isn't about our “Golden Ticket” of a partner, it isn't about Roulette, it's about whether or not we can set aside our hatred for one another just for a single night so we could deal with the Bullet Club. But seeing as how it didn't exactly work out as planned the last time, unless you want a repeat history, why don't you stick to what you know best and go back to selling colorful shirts to your young demographic and leave the wrestling to the professionals.

Cena chuckles to himself and pulls the microphone towards him to speak but The Miz quickly cuts him off.

The Miz
I know exactly what you're going to say, so why don't I say it for you?

The Miz clears his throat once more before speaking, marking the return of the robotic tone in his voice.

The Miz
Why even bother with that match when we can get Roulette started a few nights early?

Cena smiles at Renee, mouthing something towards her which causes her to take a few steps back but The Miz stands his ground, almost preparing for the inevitable attack. But before they can come to blows, the sound of a man clearing his throat breaks the tense silence...both turn their heads to see none other than their "Golden" partner in tonight's 6 Man Tag-Team Match, Matt Sydal.  

[Matt Sydal]
I can't leave you two alone for one minute, can I? Listen I'm not asking you to like each other, all I'm asking is that is tonight, for ONE night...we stand against The Bullet Club, united.

He looks to his left at Miz, and his right at Cena, trying to be the voice of reason as unlikely of a fit for that role he could be. 

[Matt Sydal]
You've got issues to resolve, and I get that...but do you think you'll find resolution so long as they're lurking these halls? No. None of us can move on, or set our sights on another path because they're dead set on a takeover, they want to hold every title, be everywhere you turn, and they have proven they will do anything, at any given moment to achieve that goal. How many times have we all been left lying at their feet? Don't you think it's time we end this? That we unify to send a direct message, WE are their demise...it's time those scumbags get what they have coming to them. So tonight, for one night, just give me that...can we put everything aside, and whip their sorry asses? Because they don't think we can, they think you'll leave Cena again tonight just like you did at Cyberslam, Miz.

Miz crosses his arms listening but obviously he has said his reason for doing so before.. 

[Matt Sydal]
But you won't, because Cena will be a team player. Right, John?

Cena stands also with his arms crossed, nodding. 

[Matt Sydal]
There is no you, or me, tonight...only a WE. WE will deflect every bullet they fire our way, WE will work together better than any group of men ever have, and WE....will WIN! Because that is what we do, that is who we ARE. We may be different, we may have opposing views, but one view is rock solid, we can't stand a single member of that "club" so let's make sure it's us standing tall at the end of the night.

Having given a motivational speech, Miz and Cena look at one another, then at Sydal, and although no words are said, they simply nod and go off in their respective directions as Sydal's left standing with all the hope in the world that they can work together tonight.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 12:07 am

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break, we immediately hear commotion in the backstage area, as there seems to be a mass of backstage employees moving themselves toward a  single point. As the cameraman jogs to keep up, we eventually see Aiden English being held back by multiple men as the rest of them seem to be checking up on someone laying on the floor. As some of the employees not needed lear out, it is revealed that it is Sami Zayn who and being checked out by medical workers, clearly after some form of assault by Aiden Englsh Suddenly, English shoves the men holding him to the ground, and walks over to Sami, ignoring the medical workers telling him to leave the area, before clearing his throat and beginning to speak to Sami.

{Aiden English}

Last week, you disrespected me and the Cabinet. That will not stand. Me and you. Roulette.

As English continues to kneel beside him despite the protests of the workers, Sami begins to get up, and gives English a defiant stare before speaking.

Sami Zayn
You're on.

As the crowd begins to stir in anticipation of the showdown, English gets up and walks away as English begins to answer questions to the medical staff while Anarchy rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 3:40 am

Time to blow of the dust and get writing again. Good to be Strowman again -- looking very forward to using him in the new game and playing against you wonderful people.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 7:14 am

I feel like this anarchy should last until end of break, and we pick up with roulette
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 7:24 am

imagohard2nite wrote:
I feel like this anarchy should last until end of break, and we pick up with roulette

sorry man ppv is going up today
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 7:48 am

Leo Kruger/Harmon wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:

Wait what? I thought David said break started last week bc no one is posting anyways. There's a few but not a lot. Damn
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 7:49 am

The arena is plunged into darkness. There was not a single soul within until the fireflies started to appear -- to light the way for the monster that was about to come. The fireflies danced in the darkness as soon they were few and then many. The screen flickered as the monster among men face would appear upon the screen.

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Tenor

He would scream. A powerful roar that almost shakes the entire arena as within the darkness he could be heard. The fireflies casted some light to reveal him, but it would be his heavy footsteps that would signal his arrival as he walked from the back and into the main stage.

THE MONSTER AMONG MEN would appear on the stage. The entire arena would shake as he steps out onto the stage -- looking different than before. The black lamb mask that was attached to his face was no more. It has been gone, replaced with a look of a monster. A growl leaving his mouth as he stands there -- his entire body language, his presence told the world -- that he was ready for what he had to do tonight to walk out the victor. Looking forward -- right down to the ring -- this was a new land for him. Braun Strowman would stare right at the ring as he walks down the ramp. Thudding his way down as he never takes his eyes of the ring. He would stare forward as he slowly walked to the steps. Taking his time -- each step almost shaking the entire ring itself as he walked up the steps and onto the apron. One leg brought over the ropes and landing within the ring -- the other following as the MONSTER didn't even have to push the ropes down as he stood there. He was breathing heavily as looked forward waiting for his prey to come to him.

{Corey Graves}
Here he comes, the Wrestling God himself. He's actually going to take on the monster, Braun Strowman, even after being thrown off the stage last week.

{Mauro Ranallo}
You mean attempt to take on Corey, with his"injury" he has no chance against The monster amongst men.

{Corey Graves}
Please Mauro, anything is possible when your a God.

{Mauro Ranallo}
He's not a go.....WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

The camera turns towards the stage to reveal the cause of Mauro's question, and there is the answer. Upon the top of the ramp is none other than JBL himself. Although something is different this week. Unlike the past few weeks he isn't sitting in a wheelchair. No, for now he sits in a motorized scooter, that of which would be used by an elderly person who can't walk. But this scooter is far different than one ever seen before. The rims on the scooter are large $ signs incrusted with diamonds. The paint looks like $100 bills side by side, but the face on them belongs to JBL not Benjamin Franklin. Hanging behind his seat is a flag reading "Make XWL Great Again".  JBL himself is wearing his tights, boots, and Cowboy Hat, showing that he intends to compete tonight.

{Mauro Ranallo}
What the hell is that and what is he doing out here with it?

{Corey Graves}
Might as well ride in style Mauro and He probably needs it after Wade threw him to his death last week.

{Mauro Ranallo}
If he needs that scooter to get down here how does he expect to compete?

{Corey Graves}
If he wants to do something Mauro, it will happen. You can't question perfection.

JBL looks throughout the crowd of laughing & booing fans. They hate the man, but they can't help but laugh at him for he seems like nothing more than a joke. This is perhaps the best reaction he has ever received. Braun looks up at him unfazed. It doesn't matter if JBL can walk or not, he plans to destroy him in the ring tonight. Finally after a few moments JBL begins to roll his way down the ramp towards the ring. As he drives he flips a switch that causes $100, JBL faced bills fall in a trail behind him. He smiles and tips his hat towards the laughing fans. He begins honking his horn every few steps, but instead of a normal honk, it sounds of Money with a "KACHING". Braun obviously not amused begins growing an even angrier look than normal as JBL gets closer and closer. Finally JBL makes it to the ring, but he doesn't stop. Instead he continues driving and honking his way around the ring. He eventually makes it to the announcers table and request a mic to be brought to him. No one moves, no one except.....

{Mauro Ranllo}
Corey, where are you going?

{Corey Graves}
To hand our Wrestling God a microphone Mauro, it seems no one else has any respect.

Corey graves stands up and makes his May towards JBL. He hands him the microphone and in return is given a "thank you Corey". Corey nods and makes his way back to his chair. JBL looks through the crowd and to Strowman. They all want to see this match happen. He points his finger at Braun then himself and goes back and fourth as he raises the microphone and prepares to speak.

$JBL$
You people want to see me get in the ring with that thing? To watch a "Monster" amongst men take on A Wrestling God? A battle of the ages. You want to see Braun Strowman take on John Bradshaw Layfield, right here, right now, in front of all of you?

The crowd cheers wanting to see JBL get his ass kicked. Braun simply nods his head, obviously wanting to get his hands on the "God" on wheels. JBL's smile suddenly fades as he goes from panning to the crowd to being like his normal self.

$JBL$
Well there's no chance in hell thats going to happen. And do you know why? Because of the real monster amongst men here in XWL, Wade Barrett. The monster that put me in a wheelchair. The monster that put me through a sunroof. The monster that hit me in the head with a sledgehammer. The monster who threw me off the stage when I was in a wheelchair that he himself put me in. So if you want to boo someone, if you want someone to put the blame on, someone to hate. Well look no further, because Wade Barrett is your man.

The crowd boos as JBL tosses the mike to the ground. He begins to make his way around the ring and up the ramp before heading backstage leaving an angry Braun Strowman in the ring, without an opponent for tonight.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 7:56 am

imagohard2nite wrote:
Leo Kruger/Harmon wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:

Wait what? I thought David said break started last week bc no one is posting anyways. There's a few but not a lot. Damn

It was more so my attempt at making light of how bad of a week its been. I have zero doubts the ppv will be fine I just think a lot of factors played into nothing getting done this week especially the new game. Happens every year really. The break takes place after the ppv for 2 weeks. We'll come back after that with The Slammy Awards as the "Season Premiere"
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 8:03 am

P.R Son wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:
Leo Kruger/Harmon wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:

It was more so my attempt at making light of how bad of a week its been. I have zero doubts the ppv will be fine I just think a lot of factors played into nothing getting done this week especially the new game. Happens every year really. The break takes place after the ppv for 2 weeks. We'll come back after that with The Slammy Awards as the "Season Premiere"

Oh ok, yeah I'll prob just post a spot for my promo so I can post later if not done by then. But yeah, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 1:02 pm

As we return from a commercial break, we see Bad News Barrett already standing in the ring.

-Bad News Barrett-
Hello hello hello. Once again I stand before you having recently defeated JBL, albeit in the form of a proxy this time. Last week you all witnessed him showing how scared of me he really is. Instead of being a man and fighting me, he chose to sit the match out and have Virgil step in for him. I'd try to act surprised, but I'm not that good of an actor. Of COURSE he would rather Virgil take the fall. He doesn't care about his "friends". They are there to fulfill his every whim and Virgil and Aiden English found that out firsthand when Sami and I tore them to pieces as a team last week. As you all know, XWL has a special event occurring next week. That event is none other than Roulette. Roulette is special because none of us can really prepare for our match. Instead, an inanimate object decides who we are fighting or what type of match we fight in. For some, this is a disadvantage. However, in my case, this is fantastic. Not only am I unable to prepare, but so is JBL, and we all know how he responds when he is caught off guard.

Barrett points to the titantron, which plays a clip from when Barrett attacked JBL in his locker room. JBL is shown scooting backwards on his butt, an arm up in the air to shield himself and a look of fear on his place. Barrett laughs.

-Bad News Barrett-
So I think Roulette is going to be a good time. We might as well cut to the chase. JBL, I know you are sitting back there stewing in your little wheelchair, so why don't you just come on out here and we can talk about this like the civilized adults we both are.

JBL rolls out onto the stage on his scooter revealed earlier tonight before his scheduled match with Braun Strowman. This time he is accompanied by the man who was his substitute in last weeks match against Wade Barrett and Sami Zayn. The two men walk and roll their way down the ramp. They eventually make it to the ring and they stop at the steps. Virgil grabs the crutches that are behind the seat of the scooter. He hands them to JBL who uses them to stand from the seat. With the assistance of the crutches and Virgil, JBL makes his way up the steel steps and into the ring. Virgil hands him a microphone.

$JBL$
Who the hell do you think you are? You put me in a wheelchair, and yet you have the audacity to come out here and call me scared for not competing last week? If anyone is to blame it's you, not me. I can hardly walk on my own because of you, yet you being the monster you are, come out her and make fun of a disabled man. I would say I'm surprised, however you pan to these ingrates in attendance so what should I expect?

JBL pauses for a moment, wincing in pain as he repositions himself. The crowd boos, yet he simply ignores them. Barrett chuckles at JBL's pain. After a few moments JBL continues.

$JBL$
And it's funny that you mention this Sunday's event, Roulette. A PPV where anything can happen. Simply being in a match is a gamble with you career as the ante. But you see Wade, I don't gameble. I didn't make all my fortune off hoping and praying that luck is on my side. No, I went and took what I wanted. I busted my ass, knowing what I needed to do. You see there's two types of people in this world Wade. The fools who go that can't afford it. The rednecks putting their trailers on the line. Mexicans putting their fake green cards. No matter the race and color, they are in there throwing money away they can't afford not to have. Then there are the smart ones. The owners of these establishments. They are the smart ones because their not gambling when they own these casinos, they have a guarantee they will get their money back ten fold because they know there are fools that will come and use every penny they have for false hope of wealth and power. I am amongst the owners in this world, but you? We both know your no better than a gambler putting everything on the line just to eventually come face to face with the hard truth. Even when you go all in, you can't beat a Royal Flush.

JBL lowers the microphone as the crowd boos him. Barrett obviously not amused with what the "Wrestling God" had to say now brings the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak.

-Bad News Barrett-
You are the most idiotic piece of fil.....

But before he can even finish his sentence he is struck from behind by Virgil. Virgil begins wildly throwing punches with anger in his eyes, obviously due to last weeks match. Barrett covers up to block some of the punches, but suddenly seeing a weak spot throws a jab, interrupting Virgils attack. Barrett quickly grabs him and tosses him over the top rope and out of the ring. Barrett now turns his attention back to JBL.....WHACK!

A crutch was planted right between the eyes of Barrett immediately as he turned around. Barrett stands dazed and the crowd in shock as JBL stands there on his own, without the help of the crutches with a smile ear to ear. Obviously this so called "injury" had been a scheme all along. JBL rears back and swings the crutch again, this time connecting with Barrett's back. Barrett winces in pain as he falls to his knees. He looks up at JBL, hatred in his eyes as JBL laughs and looks back into Barrett's eyes. JBL lifts the crutch into the air before now bringing it down onto the top of Barrett's head, knocking him out and blood to start flowing as Barrett falls flat to the ground.

JBL laughs as the crowd boos in disapproval. Virgil slides into the ring and looks from the fallen Titan then to the "GOD" in approval. Virgil grabs JBL's arm and raises it in victory, the crutch still in hand. JBL eventually lowers his hand before tossing the crutch onto Barrett's lifeless body before kneeling down beside his body and raises the microphone to his mouth.

$JBL$
I almost forgot to mention the different possibilities for how I plan to decimate you this Sunday, but seeing as to how you wouldn't remember what I say right now anyways, I suppose you along with everyone else will just have to wait until Roulette to find out. See you Sunday Son.

JBL drops the mic and stands before raising both arms into the air as Anarchy fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   N6OG9Jz XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   HOvPBU1

Because I almost forgot to post it and don't have time to upload and post the video

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Main event ends in a cluster fuck btawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:    XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017  -  10/16/2017:   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:
Page 1 of 1