Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017

Go down 
+11
Frowonder
GamerShane31
Strummania
T-Roll
LazyEye513
Oreo
Sinister
imagohard2nite
Stunner
Tango
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 5:00 pm

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM:  First Union Center
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.  Is That All You Got?

XWL's reigning superstar of the year Matt Sydal has been involved in an increasingly personal feud with the Bullet Club, and last week's anarchy raised the stakes even higher as his confrontation with the Switchblades left him bloodied on the ground. No one doubts that Sydal is one of the most talented superstars in the locker room, but is he good enough to take on the Bullet Club who continue to run rampant all over the XWL roster?

2.   Reunited

At this point, everyone knows about the war raging on between Bad News Barrett and the Cabinet. Blows have been traded back and forth for months, with the numbers weighing against Barrett. Mr. Money In the Bank Sami Zayn has now once again become entangled into the feud after his match against Aiden English was ruined by JBL. The former co-combatants against JBL will be teaming up this week against JBL and English in a tag match. With the numbers evened out, how will the Cabinet respond?

3. Caught in the Trap

At Emergence, Peyton Royce put on a strong showing against Women's Champion April, and the two will once again be fighting for the title at Roulette. Ruby Riot is ready and waiting to cash in her Money in the Bank briefcase should she feel the urge to, and with that threat looming, Peyton and April will have to keep their eyes open. As a bit of a foreshadowing of what could happen, April and Ruby will face off in a non-title match this week. A win for Ruby could send a strong message to the champ, while a loss could seriously hamper her momentum.

4.  GLORIOUS

Bobby Roode claimed a glorious victory over Samoa Joe, putting an end to his Intercontinental title reign as quickly as it had begun. Having risen through the ranks so quickly, what will Roode's next step be? Who will rise up to challenge him? There are a handful of former HBK competitors still hoping for a shot. Will it be one of them or will Sami Callihan's message to Bobby Roode last week prove to be strong enough to land himself as the glorious one's first challenger?  Stay tuned this week as Roode takes on Elite champion Finn Balor in a non-title match.

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 2lMKJkm 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 SkwPuJt

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Aj1lF2U 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 EEjGg8x

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 9mHztIT 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 BcRTU8X

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 BvFO1KM 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Z9EhWm0

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 A8796GX 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 TRhg1Io

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 C0NCzYy 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 NE8cuHn

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 MjN8cBz 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 1A8lCsq

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 HqBdBbV 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 WvXH11e

Normal Match

Non-Title

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 0zB4eRi 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 YegXOZF

Tag Team Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Oh2RgBs 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 RxIMnto
2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 0iQ5FEI 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 N6OG9Jz

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 6m0yWlP 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 HOvPBU1

Main Event

Triple Threat Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 PXdkZcQ2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 IsLNaC82 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 RwBvggH

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 2:56 pm

An opening is in progress please wait until it's up to post anything!
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 7:56 pm

XWL Anarchy opens up with everyone standing on the stage and a picture on the titantron stating pray for Vegas with the Vegas skylight behind the words.

The ring announcer then comes across the microphone requesting a moment of silence in the wake of the tragedy of Vegas. The moment of silence ends as the crowd cheers as the broadcast fades into the intro.

The intro finishes and the commentary team begins speaking about tonight’s show.

Mauro Ranallo
Ladies and gentleman do we have an action packed night for you tonight!

Corey Graves
You’ve got that right Mauro, tonight we get to see Chad Gable face off against Brother Nero in his quest for greatness under his new mentor Shawn Michaels.

Mauro Ranallo
But more importantly what will we see from the Bullet Club as one half of the switchblades Sami Callahan goes up against  Cody.

Corey Graves
You gotta think Mauro, will Seth be daring enough to interrupt Cody’s match with Sami knowing he may become yet another target of the Bullet Club?

Mauro Ranallo
Maybe not because I’m receiving word that he is making his way out to the ring right now!

The fans cheer as Seth Rollins walks out onto the stage wearing his "Burn it Down" shirt. Seth throws his arm in the air as his music screams "BURN IT DOWN!" Flames engulf his video on the titantron as the fans seem to enjoy the new entrance. Seth flips his hair back and walks down the ramp with mic in his hand. He runs up the stairs and climbs the turnbuckle, Seth throws his arms in the air  as he flips his hair again, he beats his chest with both fists and jumps into the ring. Seth walks around the ring smiling, as the fans cheers slowly rise.

Seth Rollins
You guys in as good of a mood as me right now?!

The fans cheer in agreeance, Seth smile widens a bit.

Seth Rollins
I mean, I shouldn't be happy. Cody cost me my match last week against Wolfe, but hell. Any day is automatically better when I get to beat the CRAP out of Cody!

Seth chuckles as the fans cheer

Seth Rollins
I told the kid, you play with fire you get BURNED! He cost me my match last week so what did I do? I smashed his stupid FREAKIN' face into a TV! I bet that little weasels face isn't looking so "Dashing" now.

Seth winks into the camera as some fans cheer at the reference

Seth Rollins
The bottom line is, Cody. This isn't going to stop between us until we settle this in a ring. So I propose you and me do it once again at Roulette! That is if you're man enough...

The fans all let out a unison "OOOH"

Wrestling, has only one royal family.

The crowd begins to boo as Cody walks on to the stage from the back. Cody, wearing a 3piece suit with dress shoes begins walking down the ramp entering the ring which is when Cody then requests a microphone. Cody then begins to clap acting as if he was impressed with the verbal insult laid upon him by Seth.

Cody
Short, sweet and to the point, is that all you got? I mean come on, you gloat you insult me and you ask for a rematch, doesn’t sound like a champion to me.

The fans boo

Cody
Last week when you hurled me into that television backstage, were you hoping it would cause some mass disfigurement riddling me un recognizable? Were you hoping it would relief as you exalted your revenge?

Cody
You stand there gloating about it mentioning past gimmicks of such horrible realization that even my late father cheered and trembled as he watched his baby boy make it look like some Tony award winning play as I patiently waited for my curtain to drop

Nothing comes from the crowd except from a handful of people who like Cody. Cody becomes aggravated

Cody
Roulette is in two weeks and you stand here asking me if I’m man enough to accept your challenge for a rematch?

The crowd begins to stir in anticipation

Cody
Before I give you my answer I’m going to go ahead and explain why it is I initially attacked you. When you made the initial proclamation you wanted to go after the intercontinental championship again I knew you were making a mistake. Being a intercontinental champion is a pedigree generations deep. People like your heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels’ or your pat Patterson’s or even your current champion Bobby Roode. Hell the intercontinental championship was held by a millionaire and Even a Wall Street cowboy, so what makes you think an “architect” wanting to “burn it down” like yourself deserves to be champion again?

Cody lowers his mic waiting for Seth’s response.

Seth Rollins
No no no. Don't you DARE try to high road me. You started all of this by putting your hands on me first and you proclaim it was because "I wasn't good enough to become Intercontinental Champion" That's BULL and you know it Cody! Why don't you tell all these people here why you really attacked me huh?

Cody just laughs Seth off

Seth Rollins
Fine, you won't? Then I will. It was because you KNEW I was gonna overshadow you, its because you KNEW even when you beat me I'd be the person everyone would be talking about. Cody, It's because you KNEW that if I was in that tournament you'd be standing across the ring from someone like Enzo Amore who quit when the going got tough, while I would be putting asses in seats and being all these people here tonight Intercontinental Champion!

The fans cheer for Seth while the Cody marks boo

Seth Rollins
You know, come to think about it Cody. Maybe you shouldn't accept the match, cause if you do. I will hurt you, Cody. Besides You'd have to be a man to accept my challenge and everyone knows you threw that out the window when you took that cheap shot. You threw away ALL the respect I had for you Cody, all the talent I saw in you automatically poisoned. If your father was alive...

Cody quickly steps towards Seth ready to fight. Seth gets fired up and brings the mic back to his mouth.

Seth Rollins
Come on Cody, do it! Throw the punch! I know you don't want to hear it cause you know DEEP down its the truth! I have all the respect in the world for your father and we were VERY close but, you know if he were alive today he wouldn't even recognize his OWN SON! You've become SUCH a disappointment to your family and his LEGACY!

Cody seems to have had it now as he brings the mic back up to his mouth

Cody
Don’t you dare speak of my father that way! That man was supportive in anything I did, whether he liked it or not. You’ve crossed a line you shouldn’t have Seth. I respect you, I have for a long time, but when you bring my father into the mix when he doesn’t need to be, that’s when it becomes an issue. My father was loved by everyone, and there is no doubt he had some sort of influence on your career, he has for a lot of guys. My father was an influential piece of wrestling history, the one single thing he said that I took heart to was “Get a dream, hold onto it, and shoot for the sky”, so I have my dream, I’m holding onto it, and I’m shooting for the sky, I don’t need to be in some group with two other guys to get anywhere, I made a name for myself by myself not at the aid of two other men.

Absolute silence comes from the crowd as Cody continues to speak.

Cody
Something else I need to mention, the fact that you overshadow me and that I’m afraid of you being better than me is the biggest false accusation I have ever heard. Basically what I’m saying is you’re wrong, the only thing overshadowing is the fact that you had to kiss the bosses ass every waking moment of the day to even bother getting what you wanted, and now that you’re not, you can’t get anything. You can keep up this redemption tour train going all you want because at the end of the day, the train is getting you nowhere.

The Cody marks begin cheering for Cody

Cody
I’m not really sure why you keep claiming you would be in that tournament and win, because what if it was you who stood across the ring from Braun Strowman at Emergence? What if it was you who stood across the ring from Samoa Joe at Emergence? Don’t tell me you would beat them fair and square, because you know for a fact that Braun Strowman would do away with you in the matter of minutes, and you know for a fact that Samoa Joe would have locked that sleeper on you, you would be out in no time at all. So don’t come to me asking me questions that you don’t know the answers too. Because you already know the an-

Seth Rollins
You're totally right Cody! I would know the answers! The answers are that SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS would have dominated that tournament! The answers are that SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS wouldn't have been blown out like YOU were! The answers are that I'm the FUTURE of this business!

Seth tries to calm himself a bit.

Seth Rollins
I may have taken the easy way out in the past, but I'm a new man now. I will do what ever it takes to Reclaim the position that I lost, but I will do it fairly and ON MY OWN! You say that you respect me Cody? You've got a REAL funny of way showing it don't you? Was that respect you used when you jumped me after our match? Was that respect you used when costing me my match? No, I'll tell you what it was Cody. It was jealousy because you knew that I'm just that much better than you.

Seth starts to speak slower

Seth Rollins
Cody, I loved your father like he was my own, but you and everyone else here knows, he wouldn't agree to who you've become lately. That's why you deny it. That's why you act out and that's why you got the word "Dream" tattooed into your pectoral. You know what you're doing is wrong, Cody. The problem is you won't stop on your own. You need someone to BEAT the sense into you. Accept the match Cody, let me save you from your own self destruction....
Cody raises his mic to speak once more

Cody
You know what? Okay I’ll accept that match, not to save me from my own self destruction but to show you why you aren’t as deserving as you think you are.

Cody reaches his hand out prompting Seth to do the same to accept the match. Seth reaches his hand out as to shake with Cody. Once they both conclude shaking hands Cody goes to exit the ring as Seth has turned his back in the crowd. Cody notices and turns around grabbing Seth and hitting him with the cross Rhodes.

Cody rolls out of the ring walking up the ramp as he begins hearing the theme of the xwl Anarchy general manager blast throughout the arena.

Layla
Cody That was very disrespectful of you and not to mention in called for.

You can hear Cody say “Never turn your back on your enemy” through Layla’s microphone.

Layla
We have two weeks until Roulette, I’m officially putting a no contact clause on the both of you. If either of you touch one another before Roulette I will be forced to take disciplinary against either of you..

Layla begins to walk off, but she stops as if she forgot to mention something.

Layla
Oh, also that also includes the contract signing next week.

Mauro Ranallo
Momma Mia! What an announcement!

Corey Graves
Looks like these two are gonna fight until the end Mauro, I can’t wait.

Last edited by MangoTango on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and rather than being taken to the ring for the next match of the night, we are instead taken to the titantron where a video begins to play. The lights within the arena dim to near complete darkness so that it can be made 100% clear to the XWL Universe that they should be paying attention to the titantron at this moment.

Some unfamiliar music begins to play as the video focuses in on the silhouette of a figure appearing to be standing in a dimly lit room with the only illumination stemming from a candle burning on a table to the figure's left, and a lantern burning on a wall to the figure's right. The figure begins to speak whilst the music plays at a lower volume in the background, the figure speaks in an unfamiliar dialect to the majority English speaking XWL crowd here this evening so subtitles appear at the bottom of the screen to translate.

(Unknown)
Sālāṁ daurāna, aisa aiva ō aila dā śāsana hō'i'ā hai atē sirafa jānavarāṁ, pujārī'āṁ atē tūphānāṁ du'ārā jiti'ā gi'ā hai.

(English Translation)
Throughout the years, XWL has been ruled and conquered by mere mortals, peasants, and bottomfeeders.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 9c324-1500868739-800

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Cena3_crop_340x234

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 6071926

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 WWE-superstar-Evan-Bourne-13Wrestlestar

The video then shifts to clips of the likes of Sami Zayn, John Cena, Edge, and Matt Sydal, the clips showcase each of the four men hitting their respective finishers on opponents and having their hands raised in victory, possibly trying to showcase that these men are perhaps low on the todem pole in this person's opinion and that their victories and successes are not warranted.

(Unknown)
Aisa ḍabali'ū'aila vica jīvana dē isa maujūdā jīvana dē samēṁ dī rēta bahuta tēza rafatāra nāla cala rahī hai, atē jaladī hī cīla atē tanakhāha vāli'āṁ nū āpaṇī maujūdā sathitī nū aikaḍabalayū'aila vica ukhāṛa ditā jā'ēgā atē uha haulī haulī ika tōṁ bā'ada ika nū ḵẖatama kara ditē jāṇagē.

(English Translation)

The sands of time on this current way of life in XWL are running out at a rapid rate, and soon the peasants and bottomfeeders will be uprooted from their current position in XWL and they will slowly be eradicated one by one.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Hourglass1

From the wrestlers having their hands raised we shift to clips of hourglasses all with little to no sand left in the top, before long, all of that sand will be in the bottom of that hour glass, perhaps some symbolism here that time is running out on the current state of XWL and that a new dynasty may soon be emerging.

(Unknown)
Isadē itihāsa vica pahilī vāra, aica ḍabali'ū'aila dī sacī rā'ilaṭī dikhā'ī ditī jāvēgī, para sirapha kisē vī rā'ilaṭī dī hī nahīṁ, pajābī rāyulaṭī!!! Atē isa bārē kō'ī galatī nā karō, isa dā matalaba iha nahīṁ hai ki aisa ḍabala'aila'aila chētī hī surakhī'āṁ atē tāja dē ghara hōvēgā, jaladī hī ika śēra dē dila atē 1.3 Araba dē māṇayōga pajābī dā samarathana usadī piṭha'tē hai.

(English Translation)
For the first time in it's history, XWL will be graced with TRUE royalty, but not just any royalty, PUNJABI ROYALTY!!! and make no mistake about it, this does not mean that XWL will soon be home to capes and crowns, it will soon be home to a fire breathing warrior with the heart of a lion and the support of 1.3 billion proud Punjabi's on his back.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Indian-flag---story-size_647_081515021254

The flag of India is displayed proudly flying in the wind on a sunny day before the camera cuts back to the dimly lit room, the figure turns to face the camera and it can now be determined that the figure is wearing a rather expensive suit, but his identity? still currently a mystery as his face remains covered by his black turban.

(Unknown)
Sō aisa ḍabali'ū aila dē sīmāvāṁ dē adara hī rahiṇa vālē sārē prāṇī jō ki mērē cētāvanī'āṁ vala dhi'āna didē hana atē bāhara nikaladē hana, ika vārī jadōṁ maiṁ tuhāḍē kōla ā'undā hāṁ tāṁ tusīṁ ika śēra dā krōdha mahisūsa karōgē, tusīṁ pajāba dē gusē nū mahisūsa karōgē, tusīṁ ādhunika dina mahārājā, atē tusīṁ jēdāra masāla dē gusē nū mahisūsa karōgē!!!!!!

(English Translation)
So to all the mere mortals that lie within the confines of XWL, heed my warnings and get out now, for once I arrive you will feel the wrath of a lion, you will feel the wrath of PUNJABI, you will feel the wrath of the Modern Day Maharaja, and you will feel the wrath of JINDER MAHAL!!!!!!

The figure, now revealed to be Jinder Mahal removes the part of his turban that once covered his face and stares directly into the souls of the XWL Universe and delivers a clear and impactful message to them.

(Jinder Mahal)
YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA!!!!!!

A few seconds after those impactful words, Mahal fades into the darkness of the titantron and the following text forms on the titantron.

"THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA" JINDER MAHAL COMING SOON!

The trons revert back to the normal Anarchy graphics and the lights within the arena come back to life signalling the end of this teaser segment.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 8:33 am

oh god no.....get ready to job everyone because we all know the XWL board of directors will bury us to put Jinder on top

:crybat
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 10:15 am

imagohard2nite wrote:
oh god no.....get ready to job everyone because we all know the XWL board of directors will bury us to put Jinder on top

Have no fear, Matt Sydal is here!  Evan grin
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 12:21 pm

P.R Son wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:

I'm working on this....
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Anarchy cuts to a video recorded earlier in the afternoon. We see XWL newcomer, Carmella. She looks to be arriving at the First Union Center for tonight's show. She is stopped by an off-screen interviewer.

[Interviewer]
"Carmella, do you have a second?"

CARMELLA
"Sure. What's up?"

[Interviewer]
"Last week, you lost to Ruby Riot. What happened?"

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 VD1JEww

CARMELLA
"I'll be totally honest. I made a mistake. I was so excited with my win against April, that I completely overlooked Ruby. Instead of training, I was out celebrating my big win. Instead of preparing myself before the match, I was daydreaming of what it would be like to be the XWL Women's Champion... and that still might happen some day. I mean, I didn't go out without a fight, right?"

[Interviewer]
"That's true."

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 OJ6NtdD

CARMELLA
"So last week was just a minor setback. At the same time, it was a valuable learning experience. I mean, two of XWL's best in only my first couple matches? That's insane... and you saw what I could do against them, right? I'm only getting better with every match, so I have a feeling they'll be seeing me again real soon."

[Interviewer]
"That brings us to tonight. You'll be going one on one with Alexa Bliss. What's your mindset going into this one?"

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 BtLhGWJ

CARMELLA
"I'm one-hundred and ten percent focused on this match. I'm going to push Alexa to limits she's never felt before. I have zero doubt that I'll leave hearing, "The winner of this match... Carmella!" Do you want to know why?"

[Interviewer]
"Why?"

Carmella raises her sunglass, revealing her eyes. She stares into the camera.

CARMELLA
"..because Alexa isnt... FAB-U-LOUS!"

Carmella walks out of the shot and into the arena.

[Interviewer]
"Thanks Carmella."

Anarchy transitions to it's next segment.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 10:29 am

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 HqBdBbV2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 WvXH11e

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 7:31 pm

XWL returns to the backstage area where we find Chad Gable staring at a screen. The screen in question is showing the match between Somoa Joe and Bobby Roode that took place just a week ago, live on Anarchy. Gable's eyes are glued to the screen, watching each move play out, rewatching, learning.

"You know, that's only going to help so much right?"

The camera backs up as the crowd pops, Gable turning around to find Shawn Michaels standing behind him. Gable seems almost immediately flustered.

[Chad Gable]
Sorry, is there something else I can be-

[Shawn Michaels]
Calm down, you haven't done anything wrong kid.

Michaels pats Gable on the shoulder, calming him. He then reaches forward, clicking off the television, allowing the two to focus on one another.

[Shawn Michaels]
You're thinking ahead. I like your ambition Chad, don't get me wrong, but you have an obstacle tonight to go through that you're overlooking.

[Chad Gable]
I didn't mean to seem like I-

[Shawn Michaels]
I'm not fussing at you. Stop acting like my kids, alright? Look, watching videos of great performers is a really good way to learn. You can watch what they do, and learn their psychology. But a lot of the battle has to come in here.

Michaels points to Gable's chest, smirking.

[Shawn Michaels]
I didn't ask to meet you thanks to your wrestling background, or your flashy moves or the way you act in front of a camera. I wanted to meet you because I saw a heart bigger than anyone's coming out of you when you went out in that ring. You took nine knees to the face. Nine, and from Shinsuke Nakamura at that! That's no small feat. You are truly able to overcome the odds but sitting around, getting wrapped up in the future isn't the way to do it.

[Chad Gable]
You're right Shawn. I should of been thinking about that.

[Shawn Michaels]
Compare it to a wrestling tournament. You go out onto the mat, and you beat the first guy. Do you look at the finals?

Gable takes a moment, hesitating before he answers.

[Chad Gable]
Yes and no.

[Shawn Michaels]
What do you mean?

[Chad Gable]
I always look at the finals. I want to be the best, that's where the best go, to the finals. But I don't overlook the guy I'm supposed to face next. I go and I watch his match and I study what he likes to use. Legs, slams, whatever. Then I go from there. I prep for him mentally.

Shawn grows a huge smile, reaching out and grabbing Gable's shoulder.

[Shawn Michaels]
By golly kid, you are smarter than the average bear. You're impressing me more and more. So, tonight, you have Brother Nero. What's the gameplan?

[Chad Gable]
He likes to use ariel moves. I ground him to take that away.

[Shawn Michaels]
And if that doesn't work?

[Chad Gable]
Beat him at his own game.

[Shawn Michaels]
I like it. Don't get cocky though kid. Cocky leads to losses. Now, go out there and tear the house down.

[Chad Gable]
Thanks Shawn!

With that Gable takes off, leaving the frame as Shawn's eyes follow. Shawn takes a minute, moving to the seat Gable was using, sitting down in it and leaning back. He tips his hat back so he's able to see the television, clicking it on the reveal the ring, getting a pretty good view of everything that the night has to offer. With that, the camera moves to another area.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Aj1lF2U 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 EEjGg8x

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Anarchy cuts away to a pre-recorded video from earlier this evening.

The video begins with what appears to be flight times at a nearby airport.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 8Dcopog

We continue to a shot of a man walking across a cross walk. The man drags a suitcase along side him.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 061gaIX

The man is revealed to be none other than Kenny Omega.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 9G4WIV5

Kenny Omega
"Yes, it's true. Your only reason to watch XWL Anarchy has finally returned. Let's be honest, the show has been abysmal these past few months. I mean, what is going on? Last time I was here, there was a champion. What kind of wrestling organization doesn't have a champion? Sure a deranged lunatic had something to do with that, but something should have been done by now. Just look at the ratings as of late. Complete garbage."

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 YN5VK97

Kenny Omega
"That is why this time, a little over a week ago, I received a phone call from a lovely English woman. That phone call consisted of nothing but begging and pleading for me to return to her show and once again raise XWL to it's true potential. For me to lead XWL into the future, because let's be honest... there are no more leaders in XWL. I go on XWL.com and scan the roster page and all I see are a bunch of mindless sheep... people that can't think for themselves. People that copy each other at every turn. Everyone looks the same. Everyone dresses the same. Hell, everyone acts the same. To be honest, it's disgusting. Things are going to change now that I'm here."

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 V6Wz1Ab

Kenny Omega
"As you can see, I've just stepped off my flight from beautiful Tokyo, Japan...  Hoka no kaisha no subete no tomodachi ni kon'nichiwa.  ...and I've accepted the wonderful English woman's proposal and will be meeting with her tonight to officially sign my contract. A contract that makes me one of the highest paid athletes in the history of XWL... but as my true fans know, that is not why I do this."

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 MeqLDqD

Kenny Omega
"I do this so that one day, I achieve greatness. Although many think I already have, in my mind and in my heart... I have not. Everywhere I've been, I have conquered and ruled with an iron fist. I have dominated all over the world, everywhere you could think of. Everywhere... but here. I've been here a few times, sure, but XWL is the only place I haven't conquered. XWL is the final step to truly achieving greatness, but just like any other goal, nothing happens overnight. Unlike the XWL sheep, I understand that."

Kenny briefly laughs at the "sheep" of XWL.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 YN5VK97

Kenny Omega
"As a true... natural born leader, I'm going to show these sheep what hard work and dedication looks like. The sheep of XWL are going to find out what true performance really is when they go One-V-One with me, The Best Bout Machine. Now if you would excuse me, I have to see a woman about a contract. So..."

Kenny turns away from the camera. He takes in the American air with a deep breath. After a few seconds, he turns back toward the camera.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 TKAkzsu

Kenny Omega
"GOODBYE... AND GOOD... NIGHT!"

Kenny gives a wink toward the camera before entering a nearby limousine.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 ZokHDZb

Anarchy continues.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Sinister wrote:
P.R Son wrote:
imagohard2nite wrote:

I'm working on this....

Don't woryy guys, the RELEVANT Sami is here, Sami Zayn.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 9:08 pm

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Tenor

We go backstage where Bray Wyatt is rocking in his chair. Strowman and Wolfe emerges from the shadows behind him, Braun to his right, Alexander to his left.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Bray_Wyatt_introduces_Braun_Strowman_to_the_world_Raw,_Aug

BRAUN
Tick

WoLFe
Tock

BRAUN
Tick

WoLFe
Tock

BRAUN
Tick

WYATT
Tock...

Wyatt leans forward

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 4f7e3eb4344991cae834aa7376aa99d5--bray-wyatt-sisters

WYATT
The Doomsday clock nears midnight. Do you hear that XWL? Tick tock. Chaos is on its way. So consider yourselves warned. We are coming for the...

BRAUN
False prophets

WoLfE
False kings

WYATT
And false demons.

WoLfE
For we are SAnitY

BRAUN
And we're here

WYATT
so...

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 2513b542f96cc8256cd3305932cd6f36de71ead5_hq

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 MXHIic
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 9:14 pm

Anarchy resumes our current broadcast of tonight's edition of Anarchy, where we see The General Manager herself steps away from reaching her office. While she tries to follow the guideline that the show is solely about The Superstars, it's natural to expect that still she'll be followed by a camera every now and then, such as tonight. As she pulls on the handle to enter her office, she seems caught off guard, stopping for a moment, where the camera catches up to her peering inside her office where sitting down in front of her desk with his Slammy resting in front of him, is none other than Matt Sydal. She steps forward entering her domain as he immediately turns and smiles greeting her.

[Layla]
Matt, I wasn't expecting you? Um, what brings you in?

[Matt Sydal]
Well, I'm not sure if you've noticed or anything, but I've had a bit of a "problem" with the so-called "Bullet Club"

[Layla]
I have, and it seemed to get a little out of hand last week, based on my observation that is.

[Matt Sydal]
Exactly, but they've been "out of hand" from the get-go, attacking everyone, interfering in matches, leaving casualties in their wake like my friend Punk at Emergence.

[Layla]
So what is it you would like from me?

[Matt Sydal]
Any other man might say hey...they're doing no good for this company, you need to get rid of every last one of them...but that's the coward's solution. My solution? Kick each and every single one of their asses as long as it takes to free XWL from their clutches. I've endured a lot here, fought all sorts of battles in different types of wars...this is easily the biggest war I've waged, and you know me...I don't lose. I may fall, but I don't stay down. So I need to bring the fight to them, it may be stupid, the numbers may be nowhere near on my side, but as a man, I can't stand by while they wreak havoc.

[Layla]
That's why given your record as of late as well as your personal interests I gave you, Eli Drake, and Roman Reigns the opportunity to fight Finn Balor at Roulette.

[Matt Sydal]
Listen, I appreciate that really I do...but I'm not stopping at one guy, not when I know if that wheel does land on me, there's no way it's going to be a straight-up match. I need to spread myself thin, a foolish strategy, but with AJ Styles tied up with Miz and Cena, that leaves 2 men that feel like, they could ruin everything Roulette could mean for me. I need them, I need them in that ring, against me so I can make them a nonfactor should I be the one who challenges Balor.

[Layla]
You realize what you're asking is for me to sign off on essentially a handicap match against the men who eliminated your last partner?

[Matt Sydal]
Not exactly, with Roulette comes mystery and opportunity in a form that might not happen under normal circumstances. Now usually in a "war" like this, you want an ally you can trust, and build something with to take guys like The Switchblades down. But, we all saw how that ended up with Punk, that plan, unfortunately, had a wrench thrown in it due to my partner getting assaulted nonstop by those two until his body just couldn't take it anymore by the time we finally got ourselves a match against them. So I've been thinking, what if I go the exact opposite route?

[Layla]
Which is?

[Matt Sydal]
I've proven I can win in any situation, no one adapts quite like I do...so why not play to that strength? Embrace a trait that has made me into the man I am today? The man that you allowed to go against doctor's orders last year at Breakthrough to get revenge on the man who tried to end my career. It could have gone horribly wrong, but you knew I wouldn't ask you for it if I didn't have confidence I could handle it. So with this, it could go terribly wrong but it could also be just what I need to finally get one over on these scumbags. Give me a tag-team match against them at Roulette, and to ensure they can't tenderize my partner beforehand, let's put that wheel to good use.

[Layla]
You're asking to allow the wheel to decide your partner?

[Matt Sydal]
Absolutely, throw every guy on the roster there, even the other members of The Bullet Club so they can't call it "unfair" let me spin that wheel at Roulette, and leave my fate in the hands of it. If it chooses someone like Balor, Gallows, Anderson, AJ...I'm screwed, but if it lands on literally anyone else? Then maybe that's just the chance I need.

[Layla]
I mean...

[Matt Sydal]
Look at it this way, you're doing the same thing essentially to decide The "Awoken" guy's opponent in The Main-Event, why? Because he can't be trusted with prior knowledge of who he'll face given the fact that he "deleted" our previous World Champ. Well, neither can The Switchblades. Case in point, Punk.

[Layla]
Alright, you've got your match, I'll throw a wheel together with every XWL Superstar and it will decide your partner against The Switchblades.

[Matt Sydal]
Thank you, Layla. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a Main-Event to get ready for,  there's a "Big Dog" that needs to be brought down to size, and a "dummy" that may be able to spell "Elite" but no one spells victory quite like me.

Never lacking in the "confidence" department, The Superstar of The Year grabs his Slammy off her desk, and heads off, ready to further prove why he'll be the one to face Balor at Roulette as he faces off with the other contender hopefuls Roman Reigns & Eli Drake in tonight's Main-Event.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Welp, I got Rekt lol
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:04 pm

The fans go crazy for Sami Zayn as he runs out from the back, the ring seems to be set up with a white board in the middle of the ring, Sami Zayn while holding his shiny gold briefcase skips down the ramp, seemingly in a better mood than last week. Sami enters the ring and motions for a mic from the time keeper.

Sami Zayn
How's everyone doing tonight!

The fans cheer in excitement letting Sami know they're feeling great, Sami smiles and begins to speak again.

Sami Zayn
That's awesome to hear! As you all know last week JBL cost me my match against Aiden English

The fans boo now as Sami chuckles a bit

Sami Zayn
I know right? What a jerk! Some good did come out of it though, tonight I team up with Wade Barrett to take on JBL and Aiden English! Also, it gave me an idea, I've seen all these great talk shows lately like Eli's show, likes Miz's show and many more! It gave me an idea and I thought to myself "Well, I LOVE to talk. Why not make my own Talk Show and invite The Cabinet and Barrett on?" and thats what I'm doing.

The fans cheer louder now

Sami Zayn
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO THE SAMI SURPRISE!

Sami starts to write the name of the show on the white board when he suddenly stops

Sami Zayn
Ugh, Sami Surprise? That sounds awful.

Sami takes the sleeve of his jacket and wipes off what he wrote down

Sami Zayn
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Welcome to the most must see Talk Show in XWL history, welcome to SAMI'S CORNER!

Sami shakes his head

Sami Zayn
Man, that sounded to much like Miz. Also, Sami's Corner? God it sounds like an early morning kids special.

Sami puts his hand in his face and laughs

Sami Zayn
I GOT IT!

Sami gets out the marker again and starts to write, we can't see what he's writing as he seems to be covering to board. Sami looks at the camera and yells "Are you Ready?!" Sami steps aside revealing the whiteboard and written on it "Underground Talk". Sami nods as fans cheer.

Sami Zayn
Simple yet it works. I like it! WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THE FIRST EVER UNDERGROUND TALK! Please welcome my first guest here tonight, Mr. Bad News himself. Wade Barrett!

Bad News Barrett makes his way down to the ring, a smile on his face. As he gets in the ring he sticks out a fist which Zayn bumps back.

-Bad News Barrett-
How ya doin Sami? Underground Talk, I like it! Congratulations on the new fashion accessory by the way, I was glad to see you at the top of that ladder.

Barrett is referring to the Money in the Bank briefcase now in the possession of Sami. Although Barrett doesn't have many friends in XWL, Sami is one of the few in the locker room that he respects due to their teamwork in the early days of his feud with JBL.

-Bad News Barrett-
Here we are again, fighting the good fight against XWL's resident villain. Who would've thought we'd be here again, all this time later?

Sami Zayn
Well when you think about it, we should've seen this coming. JBL has been causing trouble ever since he stepped foot here in XWL. I figured our paths would cross again but not this soon. Its a good thing though, the numbers game can play a huge roll in these type of fights and now that we've made it even I honestly don't see JBL and his little buddy Aiden English standing a chance!

Sami smiles and gentle face palms himself

Sami Zayn
What am I doing, A host is supposed to be impartial. So let me ask you Wade, Everyone in the back and here tonight are wondering. Do you think with your new teammate that you can finally put a stop to the Cabinet?

-Bad News Barrett-
That's a double sided question. I've put the Cabinet down on multiple occasions, the problem is that they don't know when to stay down. I have no doubt in my mind that we can beat them. By myself they are a joke, with two of us? They won't stand a chance. Maybe this time JBL will realize he's outmatched and will just go home.

The crowd boos as JBL is rolled out yet again in his wheelchair by Virgil. Ric Flair and Aiden English follow in suit. JBL and Aiden both have microphones in their hands but Aiden is the first to speak. He looks at Mr. Money In The Bank, Sami Zayn as he begins.

{Aiden English}
Really?

It is now JBL's turn as his attention is to his arch enemy, the bearer of bad news, Wade Barrett.

$JBL$
Really?

The crowd continues to boo the self proclaimed "Wrestling God" and the Beethoven of Baritone. The two men now turn their attention to the crowd as they speak in unison.

$JBL Aiden English}
Really?

Aiden lowers his microphone as the Cabinet continues to walk...and roll their way down the ramp towards the ring. JBL keeps his microphone raised however, making it obvious that he has more to say. He begins with Sami Zayn.

$JBL$
Underground Talk? Really? Underground.....Talk? The only thing that is Underground about this is where it should be held. Six feet Underground, just like you career, not on Anarchy, not on MY show! The only reason I'm allowing this filth to stay here tonight is because you were actually smart enough to make the Cabinet your first guests. But then you had to go and destroy this show again my adding another guest, the bucktoothed, Judge Judy wannabe standing next to you.

The Cabinet by now has made it to the bottom of the ramp. They stop, as this will be as far as they go. They all begin clapping and chuckling at JBL's description of Wade Barrett.

$JBL$
Which now brings me to you Wade. You delusional fool. You somehow think that you and that soulless, ginger haired, hobbit looking son of a bitch have what it takes to beat the best group of talent in XWL? You talk about putting us down on multiple occasions, and I'll give it to you son, you got a few lucky breaks.....BUT you have laid here on your back and in a puddle of your own blood far more often than not. And the ones that left you there in the puddle of your own blood, the ones that have beaten you senseless, those are the ones that you call a joke? Make no mistake son, the time for games is over Because were not playing around.

The crowd continues to boo as Barrett and Sami are both a little ticked off but keep their cool. JBL now turns his attention to the crowd.

$JBL$
And for some reason that is beyond me you people continue to boo these.....losers. You could be cheering for the men on a conquest to make XWL great again, yet you continue to boo us and cheer for those two fools.

As JBL lowers his microphone and the crowd boo even louder than before, it is now English's turns to get a few shots in.

{Aiden English}
Now now, I think we both know why it is they cheer the two in the ring right now and boo us. I mean, look at them....

With a somewhat disgusted look on his face, he points first to the crowd, and then to Zayn and Barrett.

{Aiden English}
and then look at us. It is quite clear that they want we have, money, class, respect, everything entailed in being part of the Cabinet. And who truly can blame them? You see, compared to the melodies from yours truly, the lies spewed by the two buffoons in the ring are that of a siren. They feed on the jealousies of those in the crowd, and exploit them , bring them to their side, tell them there's nothing wrong with the way they're living, and that the only real issue is with gentlemen like us., that somehow we're the villains.

{Aiden English}
But make no mistakes. The Cabinet are, and always be, the true heroes. In story telling there's a little something called the three act structure.

English clear his throat before beginning to speak in a scholarly tone.

{Aiden English}
Act one, the setup. We are introduced to our hero, and get to know them.

The titantron shows several clips of entrances by JBL and the Cabinet in the months prior, as well as multiple clips of the Clothesline from Hell, ending with JBL winning the intercontinental title.

{Aiden English}
However, near the end of the act, the catalyst occurs, and the hero is truly plunged into the story.

Now the titantron shows the clip of Layla making the decision to strip JBL of his intercontinental title,
as everyone in the Cabinet begins to look upset.

{Aiden English}
The second act, the time in which things begin to look worse and worse for our hero, and it seems there's no recovery.

The titantron begins to play clips of Barrett attacking JBL and insulting him, before eventually showing clips of the match at Emergence, and then JBL's entrance the next week in a wheelchair.

{Aiden English}
However, then the third act comes, and the story begins to be resolved and things begin to become right.

All of a sudden we see the clip of Aiden English winning his debut match against BNB and the attack that followed, as well as his victory over Sami Zayn.

{Aiden English}
All eventually ending in the climax, the big moment when the hero finally overcomes the villain once and for all and ends the story.

English takes a single step forward before beginning to speak again, switching to that determined mode we have become accustomed to seeing from him.

{Aiden English}
And believe me when I say that the climax of this story will be very, very soon.

English puts the mic down as the rest of the members of the Cabinet begins to applaud.

Sami Zayn
You think MY career is dead?

Sami holds up the briefcase

Sami Zayn
My career is starting to gain some momentum. It's almost guaranteed that I'm the next World Champion and jesus christ Aiden you have got to be the most annoying person in XWL. Like what are you even talking about? Can you believe these guys?

Sami looks towards Barrett

-Bad News Barrett-
I'm used to their incessant nonsense by now. English, I don't know what you think, but this isn't an act. This is not theater. This is real. There isn't a scripted ending.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Promo%2B2

-Bad News Barrett-
Although we all know how this ends. And that's with our boots-

Barrett points back and forth between Sami and himself before pointing in their direction.

-Bad New Barrett-
In your asses. JBL will giddy-up back to his dude ranch and you can go back to whatever community college theater troupe you came from.

JBL and Aiden look at eachother, both thinking "can you believe these guys?" JBL raises the microphone to his mouth as he prepares to address Mr. money In The Bank again.

$JBL$
You know son, you actually remind me of someone. A man who like you, was on a downward spiral until he was handed a miracle in the form of the same briefcase you hold in your hands now. He, like you, was on top of the world. Hoping to go on to win the World Heavyweight Championship, and that he did, which you may very well could do yourself. He was "the guy" around here nothing could bring him down, but then like a wise man once said, everything that goes up.....

Suddenly a image appears on the titantron of R-Truth laying on the ground with Matt Hardy standing over him with the World Heavyweight Championship held high in victory.

$JBL$
Must come down. So yes Mr. Money In The Bank,  I do think your career is dead, or at least not far from it. You think that briefcase means something? You think I give a damn that you won Money In The Bank? Newsflash son, I don't, because sooner or later you will fade away just like those before you. You are no different, while English and Myself, we are XWL's Elite in every aspect of the word. If English or Myself were in your spot I could see great things happen in this company, but when I look at you, all I can see is failure!

JBL now changes his attention to Wade Barrett.

$JBL$
And you, are you deaf or just plain stupid? I live in New York City. I don't live on the ranch, I own it. The two of us have more class in the shits we take than either of you have in your whole bodies. We are smarter, richer, and overall just better than you.

Aiden English looks over at JBL who nods his head, as English raises the microphone.

{Aiden English}
And while we're at it, let's talk about the utter disrespect I have been given since arriving here in XWL. Ever since my arrival two weeks ago, I have done nothing but try and educate the fans in attendance and people like you
two nitwits, yet do people talk about that? Do they talk about the two high profile matches I've won? No, of course not, they just talk about me "throwing my career away", or how I'm "annoying" or "eccentric", while.....

Suddenly he stops talk, looks down for a second, seemingly trying to thinks of something, before abruptly starting to yell.

{Aiden English}
WHILE I'VE BEATEN BOTH OF YOU! You both stand around in that ring, laughing to yourselves like a couple of dunces, when all Sami's done lately other than win that briefcase he's so proud of is lose to not only me, but also to Tye Dillinger. And all Barett's done for the past months is harbor some undying obsession with trying to "take down" the Cabinet, I just....

He drops the mic, looking incredibly annoyed and furrowing his brow.

-Bad News Barrett-
At a loss for words? Finally. I've heard enough from the both of you. Aiden, you've beaten both of us and I'd like to return the favor. JBL, you're an idiot. I want nothing more than to fight both of you, right here, right now. I think I speak for Sami when I say we both do. Today is a GREAT day to be feeling that way because as you know, we have a tag match tonight. The Cabinet against two legitimate fighters. Let's see if Aiden can do it again. Of course, that might be a little harder this time seeing that JBL is a cripple and Aiden is going to have to physically carry him, not just in the metaphorical sense that he has been already.

JBL begins laughing under his breath as he looks at his legs while shaking his head. After a few moments he looks up towards the two men standing in the ring, ready to address Wade Barrett.

$JBL$
You know Wade, it's actually funny you bring Tonights schedules match up. I know how much you'd love to grab ahold of my neck and squeeze the life from my body. How much you'd love to put me in a coma with another Bull Hammer. How much you'd love to know.....Its not gonna happen, at least not tonight. Layla stated that IF I was well enough to compete there would be a match between us, but look...

JBL points to his legs and the wheelchair.

$JBL$
this is your doing. You put me in this wheelchair. Therefore I don't have to do jack shit. You want a match, you better go in the back and find some jobber because The Cabinet will NOT be in action here Toni.....

The crowd explodes as the Anarchy GM makes her way out onto the stage. JBL is livid being interrupted as Sami and Wade are a bit confused wondering what she could be doing out here. After a moment the crowd simmers down and she begins.

{Layla El}
Sorry to interrupt you John but before things went to far I just wanted to come out here and say your right. I did say if you well enough to compete you would be teaming with Aiden English against Mr. Money In The Bank, Sami Zayn and Wade Barrett. I was under the impression you would be well by now, seeing as your a "Wrestling God".

JBL yells up towards her "your damn right I am" but turns red with embarrassment. Layla continues.

{Layla El}
But you see John, the fault was mine. I had so much faith in your rehabilitation that I neglected to find replacement matches for Wade and Sami for the possibility you couldn't compete. So therefore I'm left with one of two choices. Wade and Sami can take the night off...

The crowd boos, not wanting this to happen as Sami and Wade shake their heads agreeing with the crowd.

{Layla El}
OR John, you can find a replacement in one of your other Cabinet members.

The crowd explodes loving the idea. Sami and Wade begin nodding their heads as they laugh, wanting nothing more than for this match to happen. JBL shakes his head no, pleading with Layla to reconsider but her mind has been made.

{Layla El}
I suppose you know which choice I have selected to go through with. Choose quickly John, because that match is happening, RIGHT NOW!

The crowd goes into a frenzy as Sami and Wade jump in excitement. Layla makes her way back through the curtain into the backstage area, and JBL is furiously upset.  He is livid, but suddenly calms down a bit when a hand is placed on his shoulder. He turns to see who, and sees his longest, most loyal ally. Virgil. He tells JBL "I've got this" reassuring JBL he has what it takes. JBL has a look of worry still trying to decide until finally he nods his head, agreeing to allow this to happen. Aiden and Virgil climb into the ring and prepare for the match.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 0iQ5FEI2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 N6OG9Jz
2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 RxIMnto     VIRGIL

Sami Zayn stands over a fallen Virgil, who he has just pinned following a devastating Bull Hammer from Wade Barrett. Barrett raises Sami's arm into the air in victory as the two look around the crowd of ecstatic fans cheering their name. JBL is outside of the ring in his wheelchair, livid that his fellow Cabinet members just lost this match. Aiden English steps into the ring as Flair slides in, both behind the unsuspecting "Heroes". Aiden and Flair run towards the men, but just in time Barrett is able to Bull Hammer Flair, knocking him out, as Sami sidesteps Aiden, forcing him to go running into the corner. Aiden turns around.....HELLUVA KICK!

The crowd goes nuts as the members of the cabinet lay in the ring. That is, all except for one. JBL is left on the outside looking in at the carnage and his anger quickly fades and is replaced with worry as Barrett and Sami's attention now turn to the "Wrestling God". JBL's eyes widen as the two men begin making their way towards him. JBL quickly turns his wheels and begins pushing them in an attempt to retreat as Barrett and Sami climb out of the ring. JBL makes it halfway up the ramp, knowing he has gotten away. He turns his head over his shoulder and comes face to face with none other than his arch enemy, Wade Barrett.

Barrett grabs hold to the wheelchair handles and continues to roll JBL up the ramp. JBL begins squirming in an attempt to get out of Barrett grip, but the attempt was useless. Sami follows behind them laughing at the sight and thought of JBL being defenseless. Barrett stops at the top of the ramp before turning JBL toward the crowd, which is going absolutely nuts. Barrett takes hold to the handles of the chair, and with all his strength rolls it with great force, sending it along with JBL toppling over the edge and down to the ground. The crowd erupts in cheers as Sami begins to laugh uncontrollably. Barrett looks down and grins at the sight below. JBL lays their lifeless, fallen from his wheelchair. Barrett and Sami shake hands and raise the other into the air as Anarchy fades to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 3:48 pm

After the events that occurred the camera is panning over the crowd. The fans have been energized more and more so as the night rolls forward see all the new potential that is rolling into XWL; The Modern Day Maharaja, Kenny Omega, and much more. XWL has been loving this time of prosperity where new talent from all over the world has been flooding into, all for the opportunity to be called the best. As camera panned over the crowd, fans were going nuts as they saw themselves on the screen; they were raising their signs, waving, pointing and much more. Some fans were taking this short break as a chance to use the restroom or get some food before the well anticipated Main Event. The Commentators were talking during the break as this part seemed exclusive to XWL. com or to the Network as they were holding an interview, but it was as Corey and Mauro were talking at ringside that something peculiar happened.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Wyattcageentrance

The lights in the arena turned off for no reason; no warning, no nothing. In a hurry fans get out their cell phones to light up the darkness that holds presence in the arena. The feeling was almost bone chilling, it was so strange, but the only word that could explain this monstrous presence was powerful. Then things took an even stranger turn, Mauro and Corey were confused, then this appeared.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 53679c89346dbec22cfb3a0d3569419e

This disruption appears leaving everyone confused as to what is happening. Then a faint sound is heard, sounding like dirt, ground, grass, something was moving; and a lot of it at once. As this sound went on for a few moments, eventually it just stopped out of no where. Then the screen flickered and went out. The disruption was gone. Footsteps could be heard, loud as ever getting closer and closer, then they stopped. The lights raised back to normal after this. Every person was so confused as to what just happened, even commentary and every person at ringside; this couldn't be explained by anyone. The fact was, whatever just happened, it happened fast, and it left quickly as well, but it rocked every person to the core and no one could put a finger on what was the cause. But despite what just happened, the show must go on, and hopefully it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 9mHztIT 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 BcRTU8X

Later on in the match...

Carmella counters the Twisted Bliss, as she brings her knees to her chest, cause Alexa to have a crash landing. Holding her rips in agonizing pain, Alexa lays in the middle of the ring.

As Alexa kicks the mat in pain, Carmella sets up in the corner preparing to finish Alexa the same way she finished April a few weeks ago. As Alexa slowly makes her way back to her feet, Carmella charges toward her injured opponent.

Alexa turns around, but before she is met with a superkick from Carmella, Alexa ducks down. Avoiding the superkick, Alexa has hooked the leg of her opponent. She pulls Carmella to the mat with a school-boy pin attempt.

As the referee drops down to count the pin, we see Alexa pulling the tights of Carmella, giving her extra leverage. With the referee out of position to see the illegal tactic from Bliss, begins to count.

1!

2!

3!

Alexa wins!

As the referee calls for the bell, the audience boos loudly at the illegal pin.

Before the referee can raise her arm, Alexa quickly rolls out of the ring. Meanwhile, Carmella is on her feet yelling at the referee, explaining to him that Alexa cheated. The referee repeats to Carmella that he didn't see anything illegal.

With a smirk on her face, Alexa backs up the ramp.

Anarchy cuts to a commercial break.

As we return from break, we go backstage where we see Layla taking an important phone call.

[Layla]
"As much of a great idea that may be, the XWL fans would never..."

Suddenly, Layla's office door swings open. In walks a furious Carmella.

CARMELLA
"We need to talk!"

Layla gives a sigh, upset at Carmella's rude interruption. She continues one her phone.

[Layla]
"Sorry. I'll have call you back."

Layla ends her phone call, placing the phone in her pocket.

[Layla]
"What's going on, Carmella?"

CARMELLA
"Did you not see what just happened?! Alexa screwed me out of our match!"

[Layla]
"Calm down, it's just a..."

Layla is interrupted.

CARMELLA
"I can't believe this! You saw it! She pulled my tights!"

[Layla]
"What do you..."

Layla is interrupted again.

CARMELLA
"I want a rematch. She can't get away with this!"

[Layla]
"Fine, you ca..."

Interrupted again, Layla buries her face in the palm of her hand.

CARMELLA
"You're not going to let her get away with this, are you? I had that match won! This is ridicu..."

This time, Carmella is interrupted.

[Layla]
"CARMELLA!"

CARMELLA
"WHAT?!"

[Layla]
"Calm down! You've got your rematch. It will take place next week. Now if you could..."

Layla motions toward the door.

CARMELLA
"Thanks... and sorry about your little phone call."

Getting what she wanted, Carmella exits Layla's office. Layla shakes her head before taking her phone back out of her pocket.

Anarchy rolls on.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 7:51 pm

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 0zB4eRi2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 YegXOZF

Amongst all of April's foes as of late, perhaps her most "iconic" one enters the stage after pushing gracefully through the curtains. Flower in hand, Peyton Royce descends the ramp, a familiarly twisted smirk across her plum lips as she keeps her venomous gaze fixated on the two in the ring. Eventually, she bypasses them, strutting in what can only be described as a sultry stride, while she makes her way to the announcer's desk.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What could possibly be the meaning of this, Corey?

[Corey Graves]
Hold that thought, Mauro! You may have a chance to ask her yourself, the Venus Flytrap, Peyton Royce is coming this way!

Royce takes a seat beside XWL commentator, Corey Graves, as she puts her headset on and crosses her legs, ready to watch the match.

[Corey Graves]
My God, what an intoxicating aroma! Peyton Royce, to what do we owe the pleasure of having you join us here at ringside?

Peyton twirls one of her wavy, purple locks around her fingertip as she smiles soothingly at the question, turning her head slightly to the two men while the camera shifts to the two women now circling themselves in the ring, almost making an oathe with their gazes to keep a watchful eye on the notorious wild card outside of the ring.

{Peyton Royce}
I'm just here to watch one of these two get what's coming to them, Corey.. I've had my differences with them both in the past, one maybe a little bit more than the other, but nothing quite beats the opportunity of getting to watch two tragic, freaks of nature tear each other apart while I get to relax and have a front row seat right here with two handsome gentlemen such as yourselves.

This comment leaves Graves practically swooning, while Ranallo doesn't quite seem to be buying into it all just yet.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Are you sure it isn't just for the opportunity to sneak in and strike your opposition when they're already down, as we've seen you do in the past?

[Corey Graves]
How dare you.

{Peyton Royce}
You know, that is a very disgusting, and inaccurate accusation, Mauro.

[Corey Graves]
How can you even think something like that when you have the most beautiful, alluring, and iconic superstar in all of XWL sitting less than five feet from you? As a fellow broadcast journalist, Mauro, you should be incredibly ashamed of yourself. My apologies, Miss Royce.

The Women's Champion slowly and painfully lifts herself off Ms Money in the Bank. The ref holds up the Champion's hand as she gets a more positive than negative reaction than usual. The fans seem to have gained more respect for her since her ordeals with Sasha, Peyton, and Bray

[Corey Graves]
What a match! But once again the Women's Champion prevails. Tonight truly brought Ruby's momentum to a screeching halt.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This was Ruby's chance to sample April's level of skill against her own. While April did win Ruby gave her all she could handle. Still, you learn more in defeat than you do with a victory.

April is handed her championship and she looks towards the person sitting next to Mauro and Corey. None other than her opponent Peyton who teasingly waves. April's eyes narrow but none the less she turns her attention back to Ruby. April moves some hair out of her face and moves towards her. April bends down and grasp Ruby's hand. She pulls her to her feet but doesn't let go of her hand. The two have a tense stare down and you can vaguely see April mouth something like 'You're not ready yet' before Ruby can retort April smiles 'But you will be soon'

[Mauro Ranallo]
Miss Royce, now that you've seen the outcome of this match, are you--

Peyton Royce, who had been completely and utterly silent during the end of this match, had now removed her headset and slithered into the ring behind April, poising herself to strike..

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 MBTOXQD

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is she doing? Still think I should be ashamed, Corey?

[Corey Graves]
Yes! For all you know, Peyton Royce is simply going to congratulate April on a hard-fought victory!

As Peyton lines up the perfect spot in her mind as April goes to turn back around from Ruby Riot. She springs up, twisting her body like a professional ballerina as her heel raises up far above her own head, set to strike April directly in the head, but just before her heel connects, Ruby pushes April out of the way, and takes the shot to the face! Peyton looks shocked, but not all too disappointed as Ruby falls to the mat hard, rolling out of the ring from her injuries, leaving the XWL Women's Champion, April, and her recent sworn enemy, Peyton Royce, to face off. Royce licks her upper lip slowly with a wicked grin as April gives her a stern look that clearly says she should have known better. Suddenly, April breaks the silence and charges at Royce, who flees and rolls out of the ring, knowing the champion would follow her, as this was not their first rodeo. As soon as April's feet hit the ground, Peyton was on top of her with a cheap shot! The Venus Fly Trap grabs the Women's Champion by the arm, and with all her might, send her spine-first into the ring apron! April writhes in agony as Peyton takes a couple of deep breaths before a lightbulb seemingly goes off in her head. She drags April by the hair to the corner of the ring, and tosses April's arm back over her shoulders. In a split second, April's body was snapped back onto the steel stairs with a vicious fisherman's suplex! The crowd gasps in horror as the younger audience in the front row is turned away by their parents.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 TRTY82A

Peyton looks down at the champion, who is completely out cold after the brutal attack, probably her worst yet. Peyton runs her fingers through her hair as she preens herself, subtly adjusting her top as she walks backwards up the ramp slowly, seemingly proud of the work she had done as the screen fades and we cut to commercial break while the refs and medics rush down by Royce to clean up the carnage.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:14 am

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 6m0yWlP 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 HOvPBU1

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:16 am

The silent crowd turned loud with jeers and boos now as the titantron switches to the graphics designed for the Bullet Boss and her theme song begins to echo throughout the arena, along with the fans' voice.

[Corey Graves]
It was only a matter of time before the Boss made her arrival. We knew we'd be hearing from her after we witnessed Sasha Banks issue a challenge on last week's edition of Anarchy to the woman who was once her best friend. She issued the challenge to Natalya and now, assuming Natalya is here, she's come to collect her answer.

As her theme transfers, Sasha Banks makes her way out from behind the curtain and to the stage.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Ji8rdfO

The hatred from the fans still remain. They haven't decided to go easy on Sasha or take her side. The hatred was still there, if not worse than it was last week when Sasha Banks made her entrance. She was still all smiles and pride, obviously still happy with her actions the past couple of the weeks. The boos were like music to her ears. The Bullet Boss stands at the top of the stage and looks around the arena. Looking into a sea of fans whose opinions she could care less about, even if they choose to support the Boss throughout everything that has happened the past couple of weeks involving her change of heart.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn't hold my hopes up high if I were Sasha. I was walking around backstage earlier and I didn't see Natalya once. No one has seen her since the main event from a couple of weeks ago. I normally always see her talking with some of the talent or the crew, but not these past two weeks. Not once. It's kind of worrying.

After making her way down the ramp and up the steel steps, Sasha steps into the ring.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 QgCxSIm

A microphone was quickly demanded from the crew members at ringside and when Sasha Banks got a hand on one of their microphones, she wasted little time to start running her mouth. Even being so impatient that she didn't even wait for her theme to go silent before speaking.

[SASHA BANKS]
Let's cut to the chase. I'm not out here to give you all a long story about empowering others. I'm not out here to convince you that I'm a changed woman either. I'm here to address a challenge that I laid out last week. Not for any women in the back, but for one woman in specific. My best friend and my mentor. Natalya Neidhart.

Sarcasm covered her words as Sasha continued.

[SASHA BANKS]
Natalya, honey, I hope you're back there tonight. I noticed last week you... you didn't show up. We were worried about you. Your fans were worried about you. I'm sure even your family was worried about you. Bret, who's sitting at home and likely recovering from his injuries still, was worried about you. It's not like you to miss a show. You never miss a show. I can't tell you the last time I watched an episode of Anarchy and didn't see your face on one of the monitors backstage. It's very much out of character. It's very... It's very lazy-like of you to just sit in the back and watch instead of stepping up and doing what you should be doing and that's accepting my challenge for Roulette. Then again, I suppose I should expect that from you now. We already talked about this last week, but I say we remind everyone who you are. The woman who hides behind that smile she wears so proudly as a mask.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 U7J1sJz

[SASHA BANKS]
Lazy. Complacent. Careless.

Like last week, the fans disagreed with the accusations made by the Boss. They refused to see Natalya in that king of light. That was just how Sasha saw things in her twisted mind.

[SASHA BANKS]
I could go on, but you get the idea.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 AndRXcP

[SASHA BANKS]
Enough with the chatter, Natter. C'mon out here and let's get down to business.

The microphone is dropped and the Boss turns to the stage. The crowd joins in with Sasha and directs their attention up to the top of the ramp. After a couple of seconds pass, a chant begins to break out. The words 'Nattie! Nattie!' echo throughout the arena and it grew in volume with ever passing second. Even Sasha was begging for Natalya to show herself, shouting 'Come on, Nattie!' in the direction of the stage where everyone, even Sasha, hoped we'd see the Hart.

When the theme of Natalya finally began to play throughout the arena, the pop they gave her was huge and was likely heard all throughout the halls of the backstage. There was surely not a man or woman in this building who didn't hear the crowd... but as each second passed and there was no sign of Natalya, the crowd began to grow more silent and confused, until everything started to make sense now. When Sasha Banks started laughing, the crowd realized it was all a ruse to get a reaction of the crowd and if that's what they wanted then they would deliver. The crowd once again boo'd as Sasha grabbed the microphone again and began to speak once she calmed her laughter.

[SASHA BANKS]
Did you really think she was going to come out here!? News flash! She's not because I broke her. I broke and shattered the Hart and Soul of this division with a chair shot over her head. Of course, it's typical Natalya though. Letting all of you down. Letting each and every one of you down. You had your hopes high and she couldn't deliver. She let you down yet again and yet, if she was to come out here right now, you'd be eating out of the palm of her hand like the little cats you are. Let's get one thing straight. Natalya is gone. She's not coming back. She's never coming back. When the truth was a little too hard for her to handle. Rather than continuing when the going got tough, she hid in the shadows and cowered in fear. If I were all of you? I'd suggest investing yourselves in a new hero because your old hero is DEAD and she's not coming back, especially if she knew what was best for her.

With that emphatic statement, the only sound from any person, and any part of the arena is pure boos, boos of anger, laced with bitterness over Sasha stabbing her "best friend" in the back. There's not a single person who sympathizes with her justification and seeing Sasha arrogantly step to the ropes, rolling her eyes at the jeers, proud of herself and what she's done, it riles us up even further. Because of her, Natalya missed a show last week when she is the one person come hell or high water always appears in some capacity. We can only begin to wonder what she's going through, what kind of condition physically and mentally she could be in, or if we'll truly ever see her again. Sasha brashly steps halfway through the ropes, reveling in this moment when all of a sudden...

Natalya's theme sounds again, and at first our initial reaction is much like before to scream like giddy children on Christmas morning...but then we remember Sasha fooled us once before, knowing who she's become now, and what she stands for, this could easily be another move to rub salt in our wounded heart. All eyes turn to Sasha who freezes in place, her jaw slightly drops, all signs that this is for real this time...but can we really be too sure? The cameras are focused on the entryway at the top of the stage, wondering if any second now we'll see Natalya back with a vengeance...but yet again, the seconds get longer, and nothing happens... Sasha starts to grin as if she had gotten one over on us again until her arrogance fades as the cheers explode throughout the ringside area when we turn to the stage and there stands NATALYA!

[Mauro Ranallo]
SHE'S HERE!

[Corey Graves]
As JR would say back in the day, BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP FOLKS!

Standing at the top of the ramp, Natalya wears the wounds of her betrayal, a black eye, a cut on her forehead, but most visible of all, an emotional gaze with sadness, and anger behind her eyes. The Queen of Harts stands there motionless, doing nothing but looking all the way down the ramp at the woman she just 2 weeks ago referred to as her best friend, the same woman that abandoned that friendship in an elaborately orchestrated Main-Event designed to do one thing, use Natalya as a means for Sasha to doublecross her and join The Bullet Club. No one knows what thoughts run through her mind in this moment, Natalya's not your traditional person, she's more understanding, but can she even find understanding for what Sasha did? Can she forgive her? Does she even want to? Soon she starts to descend down the ramp, her eyes not leaving Sasha's for even a second, with every blink the strength from her gaze can be felt even stronger the closer she gets to the ring. Sasha cautiously or simply for any reason at all steps back into the ring distancing herself whether intentional or not.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya's dealt with betrayal before, as we saw her protege Dana Brooke used her as a means to get ahead earlier this year...but there's something much more painful about this one, wouldn't you agree Mauro?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Absolutely, Natalya was Sasha's first real "rival" in that sense when she arrived last year, and while things were slightly personal such as Sasha faking an injury in an effort to tarnish Natalya's name, that's really as far as it went. Their matches were incredible, so much so that in the end you could feel a mutual respect that quickly grew into a very public friendship. It was based on their competitive nature, and the passion both had for this business, they could do anything to each other, and at the end of that match shake hands and appreciate the fight each brought to the table.

[Corey Graves]
Sasha was even the woman that helped Natalya find herself again after April destroyed everything she thought she was and knew.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Granted when April expressed a desire to change and felt remorse for her actions, Sasha and Natalya differed on whether or not she deserved a second chance.

[Corey Graves]
But despite that no real bad blood seemed to be there, many felt that Sasha's defiance against the idea of April changing came because she saw what she did to her friend, and she couldn't forgive that, so how could Natalya?

[Mauro Ranallo]
With Sasha failing to dethrone April, she wasn't seen for many weeks after until Emergence, when she emerged to support Natalya in her efforts for The Money In The Bank Ladder Match. Which now everyone can't help but feel like from that moment, it was all a trap that Sasha laid out perfectly...a plan to stab her best friend in the back, and for what?

[Corey Graves]
It's debatable, and despicable in some ways, yes, but I have to agree with what Sasha's said somewhat, Natalya's had a lot of opportunities that she's squandered, how many times does it have to happen before maybe...we realize that she is complacent, and merely by association was dragging someone so passionate as Sasha down with her?

As Natalya reaches the end of her slow methodical journey down the ramp, she turns to her right and starts to walk around the ring, again...her eyes locked on one target, "The Bullet Boss." Surveying the situation, perhaps getting her emotions in check from the mere sight of Sasha after what she did, Nattie continues to complete her circle around the ring, making her way to the announcer's position.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 272HKcV

She turns away from Sasha for one small moment, turning to the announcers where she beckons for a microphone. Once one is extended to her, she immediately takes it and raises it up turning back around to face Sasha.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 YaOLZgV

[Natalya]
If you knew what was best for YOU,  you'd be out here groveling at my feet, begging for forgiveness.

Maintaining a tenseness in her demeanor Natalya pauses, as Sasha simply stares back at her rolling her eyes at the idea of it.

[Natalya]
Not because there's any to spare, but because if you knew ANYTHING about me, ANYTHING at all, like a true "best friend' should...you'd know that there's only so much I can take until I forget my manners...AND who my friends were.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 ECGvz35

[Natalya]
Do not mistake my failures for "weakness" my shortcomings for complacency, do not stand there and have the audacity to call me lazy when it's spoiled brats like you that make this division a cesspool of needless drama, of women bringing each other down to put the spotlight on them. Women that betray their best friend all in the name of stirring up a buzz, so they'll be the one everyone is talking about because their egos are too fragile to buy into the idea that everything isn't always about them. Women that can't accept their own failures, so they try and justify them by blaming everyone else.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Ibvy0Tp

[Natalya]
You can call me a failure all you want, I own that...I carry that burden with me every night that The Women's Championship isn't around my waist...I taste the bitterness in my mouth as I'm reminded of every lie I unintentionally told. That's called being a woman and admitting your faults, it's called taking responsibility for everything that doesn't go your way and working tirelessly to one day rectify those mistakes. You're a failure just as much as me, all of us in this room, back there, in the entire world are failures, it's a part of human nature, our failures make us who we are, some have more than others, but no one is without them. You failed to defend your title against Apri, you make excuses, you act as if it were a "wrestling" match you'd have beaten her again...but fast forward to a month ago, you have that opportunity, and you don't. You question who she is, destroy any hopes she has of believing she can truly change, and in the end, she proves you wrong and YOU go into hiding, you shy away from owning your failure, YOU hid in the shadows and cowered in fear of what this meant for "The Boss."

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 64tdHvJ

[Natalya]
So don't you DARE put this on me, I've been nothing but good to you, but cherish our friendship, but RESPECT you for the incredible woman you've blossomed into this past year. I thought you would be that difference maker, that example to little girls everywhere just like she used to be, that you should always be your OWN "boss." But I guess that moniker is as fraudulent as our supposed "friendship" and everything it supposedly stood for. Is that how little you think of me? Plotting and scheming up an elaborate ruse all to prove some kind of a point that no one besides you seems to understand?

Sasha stares angrily at Natalya. Silent, but the look on her face could write an entire book. Disgust and hatred rather than the look we once would see whenever Sasha looked at Nattie.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 HXztmzB

[SASHA BANKS]
You've done nothing but humiliate me and embarrass me like the rest of the people out there who have chosen to back you through every battle and every war. You've done nothing but make a joke out of the support we've given you.

The crowd boos and is seething at the fact Sasha Banks was out here trying to speak for them. Everything she was saying was far from the truth and they were making sure to make it clear that they didn't feel that way.

[SASHA BANKS]
You think I'm scared of you? You think I'm scared of someone who can't get the job done? You step in this ring and I'd break you worse than I did two weeks ago when I snapped a steel chair over your head. I'd place you in a hospital bed right next to your Uncle and let the two of you bond over the injuries you sustained at the hands of the Bullet Club. The masks are off and I don't have to fake anything anymore. You step in this ring and I will hurt you. I will make you regret ever showing your face in MY division ever again. I'll make sure you are the one cowering at my feet, kissing my feet and begging that I don't hurt you any more than I already have because I know, behind all of this anger and intensity, you're hurt. You're hurt real bad. You are wounded and you are trying to hide that from everyone. This isn't like when Dana turned on you because I'm sure even you saw that coming. You never expected this.

Sasha lifted the hand that had the golden 'BOSS' knuckles wrapped around her fingers. She flashed them at Nattie and looked at them herself.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm the BOSS. Always been and always will be. There's nothing fake about that.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 BlsLIxN

[SASHA BANKS]
And as the BOSS of this division, I suggest you tuck your tail between your legs and you run away before I'm forced to FIRE you. I don't care if these so-called fans would hate the idea of never getting to see you again because it's not about them.It's not about the little girls out there for who we are supposed to be role models for. New Flash! A lot of them might have a dream of one day making it. But the fact of the matter is, most of them WON'T. They'll end up in some little office job because they don't have what it takes to succeed in this business, to stand up to someone like me, and you know what Nat? Neither do you! I'm on a whole nother level, a level you can't touch, a level THEY can't dream of reaching, and a level even Eddie Guerrero himself couldn't fathom.

At this point the boos reach their highest as Natalya stands there silent for a moment, almost finding Sasha unrecognizable from the woman she called her best friend.

[Natalya]
You're not the "boss" of me, or ANY of these people.

Her arm extends wide, and the camera pans out showcasing the audience as they cheer in agreement. Sasha can't tell them what they can and can't do, their dreams nor Natalya's are crushed that easily. As with anything saying someone can't do something just makes them want to even more, just to stick it to those that told they couldn't.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 5RUxHXQ

[Natalya]
The word "legit" no longer defines you, what you are, is a walking fraud that has finally bought into the misconception that you have to be "this" and act a certain way to succeed, that you have to join something like The Bullet Club in order to get people talking. But here's a real "news flash" for you, Sasha. They may be talking today, they may be talking a month from now, but all they'll be saying when this is all over with...is wow, is THIS what Sasha ruined her reputation for? A temporary spotlight that did nothing except show the world she's still that insecure little rookie who thought she had to be like everyone else, instead of herself? If this is you, who you want to be, this full of herself "character" who will abandon everything and everyone in order to "make it" in this business, then fine...you speak your truth but from over here? All I see is one big lie standing in that ring, desperately trying to be something she's not. This isn't you, Sasha...this isn't the woman that weeks ago was my friend, and it hurts...I'm not gonna lie, that's for you to do, it pains me to see this person before me, and not recognize her.

Natalya's eyes lower to the floor, you can feel the emotion in her stance, in the last few words she spoke...but then she looks up again, and that emotion is much more intense, there's no sadness in her eyes, there's only a strange certainty.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 6zXd9yj

[Natalya]
But you wanna know what pains me more? The chair shots I took 2 weeks ago, the trauma of seeing my Uncle picked apart by your "boys" when you could have simply left it at me...the unjustified arrogance of you saying their "hero" was dead...and taking some sick satisfaction in those words. The whole entire orchestration that was our match, the false sincerity, the deceptive giddiness, you played me for a fool. Now I may be a lot of things. overly optimistic, too nice for my own good sometimes, and yes, even a failure...but I'm nobody's fool, and the second you make a fool out of me? You find out the hard way, that hell hath no fury like a Hart that's been broken.

You didn't even have to hear Sasha speak to find out how she reacted to the threat laid out by Natalya. The look on the Boss' face showed a mix of a lack of care and 'oh, really' at the same time. Basically, in the end, she wasn't taken the threat seriously. After Sasha had her laugh at the other's expense, she composed herself yet again and spoke into the microphone.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 SQMXX5G

[SASHA BANKS]
You say this and that... but I couldn't help but notice you are saying it from all the way out there. All the way from outside of the ring. Is there any reason for that? You're not... You're not scared... are you? You're not scared of entering the ring and standing face-to-face with me, right? Thinking that I've got another trick up my sleeve and next thing you know, you're falling into yet another trap. You're getting laid out because you decided to stick your nose a little too far into my business. Don't let paranoia get the best of you now, best friend. I don't bite. I only kick ass.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 KzKWXwm

[SASHA BANKS]
So please, do the both of us a favor... I wanted you to come out here because I wanted a match. I didn't want to hear you run your mouth about this and that. I already had to hear that the past year. I'm done hearing your little sob stories. I'm tired of hearing Nattie's little if only I had one more chance stories. I'm sick of them. I'm tired of them. I'm done with them. Either accept my challenge or run off and run your mouth to someone else because I'm done with all the bullcrap you deliver. I want a match. I want Sasha Banks versus Natalya yet again and I want to hear you accept the match or I want to watch you tuck your tail between your legs and take that walk of shame. Let all these people watch you cower from a challenge. Show them how much of a chicken Natalya Neidhart really is.

The look on Natalya's face is almost a full realization that her "best friend" was now long gone, every word that goes in one ear, and out the other, it drives that point home further and further to where we're now at. Where Nattie whether intentional or not, has tried to maintain her composure while showing strength...now, she's less worried about that control, because maybe a part of her deep down thought there was hope maybe things weren't how they appeared, but they're worse. The Queen of Harts slightly twirls her mic at her side as she steps closer to the steps, her foot climbing the first step, as her mic now rises.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 9HDJli2

[Natalya]
Believe me, Sasha...you don't want me to step in that ring with you...not because I'm "afraid" of you...quite the opposite actually, I'm more "afraid" FOR you!

The camera immediately cuts to Sasha giving the most "Bitch you serious?" reaction she's perhaps ever given.

[Natalya]
That's right, I can't trust myself, and what I might do if I was within arm's length of you. You betrayed me, Sasha...and the old Natalya might have thrown a pity party over it, asked why...tried to sympathize with you as if anyone could...no, she would have blamed herself. But I don't, because THIS? It's all on you, you decided to deceive me, you decided to bring my Uncle into this, you decided to slam that chair over my skull, YOU decided to abandon who you were. And I have a decision, I can try and take the high road, and leave you to your self-destruction, or I can use you as an example to the future of this division, that it's easy to be someone like you...but it's even easier to BEAT someone like YOU!

She climbs the next step, not losing eye contact with The Boss.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 CDZ120I

[Natalya]
Women like you, become so self-absorbed that they disregard everything, a normal competitor pays attention to. Like for instance, this challenge of yours...you think I'll be "easy" prey. That when I accept, I'll have signed my own death warrant, and you'll be the executioner. But that's your arrogance showing, that's you being STUPID. Someone with all the potential in the world, throwing it away, and for what? What can The Bullet Club give you? A bunch of goons to do your dirty work? A support system for you to whine and complain about all the opportunities you don't get, despite getting them ALL year? Tell us more about how mistreated you've been, Sasha? How you haven't had every opportunity in the world to dethrone April, from the moment she took your title, to almost 2 months ago tell us how that's everyone's fault but yours, how it's MY fault, how now that you've rid yourself of your "weaknesses" that you'll beat April next time. How you'll brag arrogantly that April's afraid of putting her title on the line against you again, until she calls you on it...and then when she's about to beat you, for the third time for HER title...your boys will get involved and even that won't be enough to change the outcome.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Dxo4tmS

[Natalya]
If THIS is your life now, Sasha...then after Roulette? Consider me officially OUT of it.

Once Natalya enters the ring where Sasha Banks still stood, the two of them said no further words. There stared intensely at one another and the tension between them could be cut with a knife. The fans were practically begging Natalya to give the Boss what she has been asking to receive for weeks now. They were begging Natalya to just lay it into the Boss and give her the ass-kicking of a lifetime. Rip the colored hair from the top of her head and leave her look twice as bad as she looked after that chair shot to the head a few weeks back. When one of them finally moved, it was Natalya. She didn't throw a punch or anything though. She simply extended her hand to make their match official. That's what Sasha assumed at least, and of course, she laughed a little. After everything Natalya had the nerve to say, it looked like old habits were hard to break. The Boss stared at the hand for a couple of seconds. Her eyes drifted back and forth between her former friend's face and her hand. After a couple of seconds passed yet again, Sasha finally decided to play along since this was obviously the game that Nattie was used to playing. That was Sasha's first mistake.

[Mauro Ranallo]
SHARPSHOOTER! SHE'S GOING FOR IT!

With Sasha's guard down for only a second, the Hart sprung into action. She quickly went for the legs and was looking to get Sasha in the Sharpshooter. The crowd erupted into a large roar of cheers as they watched their hero fight hard to get the move in but it wasn't enough as Sasha's wiggling and squirming, reaching for the ropes and all, proved to be more than Nattie could handle. She wasn't able to get the move locked in before Sasha escaped the move and quickly fled the ring and up the ramp a little before falling back down onto her ass in the middle of the ramp, absolutely shocked that Nattie had the nerve to do that. Sasha was fuming. Sasha was furious. She wanted to go into that ring and teach Nattie a lesson yet again, similar to how she did in their last match. Sasha wanted to leave Natalya beaten, bloodied and bruised.

[Corey Graves]
Sasha asked for it and she received. Natalya isn't playing around this time.

The anger didn't last long as it soon turned into the Boss laughing as she pushed herself off from the ground. She brushed herself off and shouted at Natalya, saying "You're going to pay for that!" at her from outside the ring. The segment comes to a close with the two former friends staring one another down. One standing in the ring while the other stands up on the ramp after fleeing. The tension still there, thick as ever, as things between these two were just starting to become really personal.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 12:35 am

Anarchy cuts away from the chaos at ringside of trying to separate the "Bullet Boss" from the "Queen of Harts" to Roman Reigns, who stands by with a stoic look on his face, shaking his head as he turns off the television set before making sure his battle armor is attached to his torso. However, he's suddenly interrupted by XWL.com's Charly Caruso, who shoves a microphone in his face.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Normal_10__02__2017_mp40200
2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Normal_10__02__2017_mp40204

[Charly Caruso]
Roman Reigns, last week, you suffered your first defeat since your return at the hands of Eli Drake. Tonight in our main event, you will face Eli and Matt Sydal in a Triple Threat Match. With the Elite Champion, Finn Balor, sure to be watching, what are your thoughts on the past couple of weeks heading into XWL Roulette in two weeks time?

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Normal_10__02__2017_mp40216

[Roman Reigns]
Eli Drake finally backed up all the horsecrap that he's been spewing out of his mouth the past few months. I can admit when I've been beat, and last week, Eli Drake beat me. But like both of us said...that? That was last week. Last week is in the rearview mirror on my road back to the top. No one ever said the road was gon' be an easy one. It might have a few bumps, a few potholes. A few pit stops to fill the gas tank back up and take a leak. But nobody in XWL is big enough, or bad enough, to knock Roman Reigns off that road.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Normal_10__02__2017_mp40229

[Roman Reigns]
Right now, XWL's the place to be. XWL is the land of opportunity. And tonight, I got plenty of opportunities. For example, I'll be more than happy to take the opportunity to knock Eli Drake's big ol' teeth down his throat, and show him once and for all who the real dummy is 'round here, you feel me? And then, I'll take the golden opportunity to rip that Golden Ticket in half with a big ol' golden spear, feel me?

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Normal_10__02__2017_mp40253

[Roman Reigns]
And then...at Roulette, I'll be more than happy to take the opportunity to go right up to the entire Bullet Club. I'll walk up there, with my own guns blazin', and I'll burn that sumbitch down to the damn ground. Then once that problem is exterminated? I'mma put a bullet right in Finn Balor's Elite Championship reign. Bullet Club may have the numbers, they may have more guns, they might have more ammunition. But what the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ain't gonna see coming is a One Man Army going Rambo on their asses.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Normal_10__02__2017_mp40252

[Roman Reigns]
Finn can bring all his lil' friends out the treehouse to play. He can bring AJ, he can bring the Switchblades, Anderson, Gallows, hell, he can bring Sasha too if he wants. But as for tonight? This One Man Army is goin' to prove why he's the baddest dog in the yard, when I drop Eli Drake, I drop Matt Sydal, and I stake my claim as the man in front of the line.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Normal_10__02__2017_mp40254

[Roman Reigns]
Believe...that.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 6:38 am

As we come back from commercial break we have the camera focused upon Corey Graves, and Mauro Ranallo.

.:Corey Graves:.
Welcome back ladies, and gentlemen in just a moment here we are going to be live via satellite with The Awoken King. Hopefully we will find out exactly why he is not present here tonight.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
I think it's the simple fact he doesn't want to take a chance of getting jumped by the whole roster after brutally talking down to everyone as he sat in the crowd last week.

There you go again, Mauro. You are lucky that he can not hear you. If he did I am sure that aggression that we saw displayed upon Edge would be unleashed upon you, but enough of your negativity Ranallo... I believe everything is set up in Charlotte, North Carolina. Let's see if our King is ready...

The camera focuses on the main titantron as it remains black

My King are you there?

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 3S1onz

.:The Awoken King Matt Hardy:.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! I am indeedly present. I am sorry that I could not be present for this weeks show.

It is quite alright my lord, but the question everyone is wanting to know. Why aren't you here? Mauro Ranallo believes you are hiding from everyone in the back..

Well, Mauro if you weren't a man of commentary I would bring you into my room of OBSOLETION, but seeing how I can't lay a single hand upon you. I must simply explain to your simple mind what I have been doing. I have begun the process preparing my match physically, and mentally. In the situation I am in you must be ready for absolutely anything even a Money In The Bank Cash in, and that is why I must prepare is solitude. Come Roulette my vessel shall be willing, and ready.

The crowd boos at the mere response of The Awoken King.

Yeaahahahahs! Shower me in your disdain. Showcase to me your hatred, but I shall absorb all of your emotions, and you all shall watch me release all of your emotions into pure POWER of my own. You all shall get no savior of my reign as King. As of Roulette you shall see unspeakable power as I DELETE WHO STANDS BEFORE ME! You dare think this maybe a joke, but you peasants shall see. Even you Mauro. Don't think I don't hear your comments. My ears are everywhere I hear all. At some point soon there will be punishment for lese majesty, and if you are stupid Mauro allow me to define lese majesty. It means to insulting of a monarch or other ruler also known as treason.

The Awoken King sits back in his throne clinching onto the arm rests in anger.

I am sorry that these people aren't showing you the respect that you deserve. Maybe they will learn once you become champion once again.

It is quite alright they just don't understand greatness as they are simple minded, and don't understand exactly what I am capable of. They will just have to bare witness to my rage that fills my vessel that shall be unleashed at Roulette. Next week on Anarchy I shall make my return, and I want to look in the eyes of each member of the XWL roster one last time so they can get a glimpse of what a champion really looks like. If someone dares to mock me while I stand before you. I can guarantee you right now your not gonna like the outcome. If I was someone thinking about growing a pair while The Awoken King was standing before me I would take a moment, and think to myself after what he did to Edge. It proves he wouldn't think twice to do the same to me. Those should be the thoughts that cross your mind. I am not a normal being.. I am more than you can evah imagine. I am the greatest of all space, and time.

Indeed you are my King. It will be a great pleasure to watch, and commentate as you reprocure your World Heavyweight championship title.

Thank you Corey! You are not like any of these PEASANTS who choose to boo perfection. I can always count on you to be on my side for the Great War that does approach. Now if you excuse myself Corey, and dirty PEASANT I have more preparation to make for myself so I am sorry that I have to make my leave now. Cameraman shut off the camera, and leave the Hardy Compound...

The camera cuts as we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Normal Match

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 BvFO1KM 2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Z9EhWm0

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 FgSbKBw

Out walks Tetsuya Naito, followed by his translator. He casually strolls across the stage, before stopping. He stares into the audience for a moment. His translator carries a large bucket, but why?

Ring Announcer
"This next match is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring.. from Tokyo, Japan... Tetsuya Naito!"

Naito slowly continues down the entrance ramp. He looks as if he'd rather be anywhere else than Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Well here comes Tetsuya Naito. He can't be happy about last week."

[Corey Graves]
"Not a chance. Not only did he continue his losing streak, but he was attacked during his interview by Shinsuke Nakamura."

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Naito and Nakamura have been at each other's throats ever since Emergence, but this all seemingly stemmed from their time together in Japan."

Ringside now, Naito disapprovingly shakes his head at a fan wearing a Shinsuke Nakamura t-shirt. He turns toward the ring steps and walks up them. Naito's translator sits on the middle rope, holding it down for the Japanese superstar.

[Corey Graves]
"I think it comes down to jealousy. From the sounds of it, Naito is jealous of Nakamura's popularity and feels it's undeserved."

In the ring now, Naito's theme song fades. As the audience boos, Naito continues to look uninterested, staring at the entrance area. His translator stands on the apron with the large bucket still in-hand.

After a few moments of waiting, his opponent's theme song begins to play.

As his theme song plays, Seth Rollins has yet to enter onto the stage.

[Corey Graves]
"I'm not sure Rollins is in any shape to compete after what happened earlier tonight."

Seth Rollins' theme song finally fades out. Meanwhile, Naito stands in the middle of the ring. This time, he looks very interested in what's going on. We can almost see a light bulb turn on inside his brain, as his eyes grow wide and a sinister smile forms. Naito turns toward the referee in the ring and grabs the official's shirt. From the camera microphone, we hear Naito yelling "START MATCH!" in broken English.

[Corey Graves]
"This is brilliant!"

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Wait a minute! This can't happen! Seth isn't even out here!"

The referee refuses to start the match, yelling back at Naito "HOLD ON!". At the same time, the referee removes Naito's hands from his shirt, reminding Naito he can't lay his hands on an XWL official.

[Mauro Ranallo]
"The official laying down the law."

Completely disregarding the referee's words, Naito grabs the referee once again, bullying the smaller man into the corner of the ring. This time Naito is eye to eye with the referee saying "START... THE... MATCH!" in perfect English this time.

Fearing what the Japanese superstar might do to him, the referee hesitantly obliges as he repeats "Fine! Fine.' Naito lets go if the referee before patting him on top of the head. He backs away from the referee and backs into the ring corner across the ring. Relaxing now, Naito watches as the referee calls for the bell, starting the match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
"No! Not like this!"

With Seth Rollins nowhere in sight, the referee begins to count him out.

[Corey Graves]
"Naito is finally going to win a match!"

Suddenly, Naito stops the referee.

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Maybe a change of heart?"

Apparently not, as Naito can be heard telling the referee to "HURRY!"

[Corey Graves]
"Nope!"

10!!!

As his theme song plays, Naito turns in the corner and jumps to the middle rope. Facing the audience, Naito raises one fist in the air. His translator can be seen reaching into the large bucket and tossing what appears to be confetti in Naito's direction, celebrating Naito's first victory in XWL.

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Oh come on... this is pathetic."

[Corey Graves]
"Don't spoil the moment, Mauro! This is a huge moment for Naito."

As the translator runs out of confetti, Naito steps down to the ring floor. The referee, unhappy with what just happened, raises the arm of Naito. Naito forcefully pulls his arm away from the referee and pushes the referee aside.

[Mauro Ranallo]
"I can't believe Naito would bully his way to a win."

[Corey Graves]
"I can believe it. Hey, a wins a win, right?"

Naito makes his way to his translator and whispers something into the translator's ear. In the center of the ring now, Naito's translator enters the ring with two microphones. One for Naito and one for himself.

2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 9nIDDqp

Tetsuya Naito
"私の音楽をカット!"
("Cut my music!")

Speaking in English now..

Tetsuya Naito
"NAKAMURA!.. GET!.. OUT!.. HERE!"

Naito doesn't have to wait long because before he knows it Nakamura's music starts to blast throughout the arena bringing the fans to their feet

The crowd waste now time in singing along with Nakamura's theme as he dances and sways gracefully down the ramp even in a tense situation like this. Naito doesn't look impressed by the theatrics but Nakamura pays him no mind as he panders to the crowd more than anything. Finally Nakamura swings by the announcers table and is handed a microphone. The King of Strong Style slides into the ring and comes face to face with the dangerous Naito

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I surprised you call meh out hur. You act like nothing but coward normally. You? You want to be face of Japan and XWL? Well you have to go through meh. And right now? You not good enough Naito. You didn't juss beat Seth Rwollins...You did what you do best. You cheat. Ann you can't beat me even if you cheat

As his translator finishes translating Nakamura's words, Naito becomes visibly angry.

Tetsuya Naito
"SHUT... UP!"

Naito takes a deep breath before continuing in his native language.

Tetsuya Naito
"...そして私が見る限り、私は公平にセス・ロリンズを打ち負かした。彼が私と戦うために現れなかったのは私のせいではありません。正直、私は彼が私のことを怖がっていると思う..."
("...and as far as I see it, I beat Seth Rollins fairly. It's not my fault he didn't show up to fight me. Honestly, I think he is scared of me...")

Naito smirks as he steps closer to Nakamura. He looks toward the ground for a moment, letting out a light chuckle. He looks back into the eyes of his enemy once more.

Tetsuya Naito
"あなたが私のことを怖がっているように、信介。先週、あなたが私を攻撃したときに証明しました。私は、正直なところ、どんな人が誰か他の人を安く撃ってくれるの?あなたは私があなたほど良いとは言えませんが、私を攻撃する必要がありますか?信介はどんな男ですか?"
("..just like you are scared of me, Shinsuke. You proved it last week when you attacked me. I mean, honestly... what kind of man cheap shots someone else? You say I'm not as good as you, but you need to attack me? What kind of man are you, Shinsuke?")

Naito steps even closer to Nakamura, almost nose to nose with the King of Strong Style.

Tetsuya Naito
"私はあなたのためにそれに答えることができます...あなたは怖い男です。私が日本の顔であることを知っているので、恐れている。あなたは私があなたよりも優れていることを知っているので、あなたは怖いです。私はいつも持っている...そして私はいつもそうするだろう。"
("I can answer that for you... You are a scared man. Scared, because you know that I am the face of Japan. You are scared, because you know I'm better than you. I always have... and I always will.")

Nakamura's eyes roll as he looks to the crowd with an exasperated expression

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Me? Scared of you? Last week was...how do you Americans say...eye for an eye? You attacked me with ah weapon in my locker room the week before. You say that's how you handled things where your from

Nakamura's leans his head slightly forward, touching forehead with Naito now

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
If you really bess here...better than me...only one way to prove it. You fight me at Roulette. If ya have the guts Naito! There I will prove how much bettah the King of Strong Style is than you!

Naito removes his hat, tossing it to the side.

Tetsuya Naito
"あなたが私と戦う価値があるとは思わない限り...私はあなたの...お尻を蹴る以外何も愛しません。あなたはルーレットで私と戦いたいですか?"
("As much as I don't think you deserve to fight me... I would love nothing more than to kick... your... ass. You want to fight me at Roulette?")

Naito turns to the audience.

Tetsuya Naito
"中村晋介と内藤哲也を見たい人はいますか?"
("Do you people want to see Shinsuke Nakamura versus Tetsuya Naito?")

The audience cheers.

Tetsuya Naito
"それはあなたの人が何を考えているかは関係ありません。"
("Well it doesn't matter what you people think.")

As Naito's translator finishes, the audience boos loudly. Naito turns back to Nakamura.

Tetsuya Naito
"それは私が思うものです...そして、私はルーレットであなたを打つことに何の問題もないと思います。だから中村...あなたはあなたのマッチを持っています。"
("It's about what I think... and I think it would be no problem beating you at Roulette. So Nakamura... you have your match.")

The audience goes wild at the news of this huge match. A grin forms on the face of The King of Strong Style.

Tetsuya Naito
"あなたはここに立ち、とても自信を持って行動しますが、あなたはそれについて何も示しません。あなたは私と同じくらい自信がありません。なぜなら、私はこの場所が私たちのために十分に大きいとは思わないからです。あなたは私を好きではない...そして私はあなたを嫌う。だからこの試合の敗者はXWLを離れて、彼らが所属する日本に帰るのですか?どのように彼らはこの会社の半分の剃った頭、愚かな入り口、そして愚かな服装を取る!そして、日本の本当の顔が最大として彼の支配を続けさせる?"
("You stand here and act so confident, but you have nothing to show for it. You are not as confident as me, however... because I don't think this place is big enough for the two of us. You don't like me... and I hate you. So how about the loser of this match leave XWL and goes back to Japan where they belong? How about they take their half shaved head, silly entrance, and silly outfit out of this company!.. and let the true face of Japan continue his reign as the greatest?")

Naito is once again nearly nose to nose with Nakamura.

Tetsuya Naito
"Wha do you say... King of Strong Style?"

Shinsuke looks around the crowd before staring back at Naito. Nakamura grins wildly

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
You are...on!

Similar to their first interaction at Emergence, Naito spits toward Nakamura. This time Naito spits in the face of The King of Strong Style. Nakamura slowly wipes off the glob of spit that landed on his forehead. He quickly replies with a knee to the stomach. The air is knocked out of Naito and a second later a kick to the chest knocks him over. Nakamura goes to the corner, begging for Naito to get up and deliver a satisfying Kinshasa! But Naito realizing he's in danger quickly rolls out of the ring an hastily retreats up the ramp!

Shinsuke glares at at Naito, knowing that he's just agreed to a match that could be his last in XWL ever

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017   2 - XWL Anarchy:  10/2/2017  -  10/9/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next