Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017

Go down 
+9
Sam
Zack
Shug
LazyEye513
T-Roll
Oreo
imagohard2nite
Strummania
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM:  Staples Center
Los Angeles, California

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. One Becomes Two

Bad News Barrett has been fighting a losing numbers game since he’s been dealing with JBL and the Cabinet. It seemed that those numbers were finally going to do him in as the four fighers in the Cabinet surrounded him with sledgehammers. Luckily for Barrett, Eli Drake came to his rescue. Now that Barrett is no longer alone, will he be able to even the odds?

2.   Toxic Intentions

Peyton Royce surprised everyone when she re-emerged as the next threat to Sister April. With April being arguably the most dominant force in XWL, seeing her laid out on the ground is not a sight that we have seen frequently. However, that is exactly what happened last week as she was found unconscious by Renee Young, a victim of Peyton’s poisonous plant chamber.

3. Taking All Comers

The Undertaker, XWL’s reigning Elite champion, issued a shocking statement at the beginning of last week’s Anarchy. The Deadman announced that he would be issuing an open challenge. Anyone, and that meant anyone, could walk out and fight The Phenom for his title. That challenger turned out to be none other than the psychotic Bullet Club member Sami Callihan. Unfortunately for Callihan, Taker showed why he is the Elite champ and Sami left empty handed. But an assault by every member of The Bullet Club afterward showed that may not be the case the next time The Deadman encounters them.

4.  Queen of the Castle

The Miss Money in the Bank competitors squared off in singles matches last week leading to some explosive finishes, surely a mere glimpse of the action that will take place at Emergence. This week the women will once again clash, this time in a tag match on the main event stage with Ruby Riot and Natalya taking on Asuka and Charlotte.

5.   To The Peak

The Men's Money in the Bank match is settled. Come Emergence, The Miz, Finn Balor, Cactus Jack and Sami Zayn will engage in a test of wills to determine who will walk out as Mr. Money in the Bank. These four drastically different personalities will shed blood and leave their entire essence in the ring that night in hopes of grasping the key that could unlock a new door in their journey to immortality. The battle will not be easily won, but he who proves himself worthy will truly stand above the rest.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 JaJAukR XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 SFkyT8S

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Oh2RgBs XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 IsLNaC8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 GUewEs1 XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 RwBvggH

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 PXdkZcQ XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 RO8XCWP
XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 WvXH11e XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 1A8lCsq

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 VBHJszd XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 BD0h52q

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 6KG6rdP XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 C0NCzYy

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 SkwPuJt XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 SdaCpBF

Main Event

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 0gXER6A

Last edited by P.R Son on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Intro coming don't post kay.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 2:48 am

The intro blasting through the speakers and the pyro sounding off right after, it is time to begin another edition of XWL Anarchy.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Wwe%20pyro

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 82249a88a63ba7015dedcf7d9a191d3ff762ff5e_hq

Mauro Ranallo:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to XWL Anarchy! We have an amazing night planned here. Last week Eli Drake came to the aid of Band New Barret, but tonight he goes face to face with the man in charge JBL.

Corey Graves:
It's gonna be one hell of a match Mauro, what I'm really excited for though is the main event! Asuka and Charolette vs Natalya and Ruby Riot! Four women who will compete against each other at Emergence for the chance to be called the FIRST Ms. Money in The Bank!

Mauro Ranallo:
That's right Corey, but right now we get ready for a special edition of MizTV!

Corey Graves:
Oooh man, I can't wait!

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 VNRErOq

Quiet on the set!

Can we please have quiet on the set?

An array of images flash on the Titantron in quick succession as the sound of pictures being taken fill the air before darkness falls upon the arena.

AWESOME!

The Miz's theme begins to reverberate throughout the entirety of the arena to a tidal wave of boos which grow louder when XWL's resident “It” couple walks out onto the stage. In usual fashion, Maryse does her signature pose while The Miz does his trademark spin before he points towards a section of the crowd, causing the specific section to boo him even louder after his actions last week in his match against Sami Zayn. He pays them no attention as the duo begin their descent down the entrance ramp, ignoring the members of the XWL universe on either side of them until they make it to the ringside area. Maryse takes the lead as she's the first to climb the ring steps before making her way onto the apron while The Miz follows suit. He sits on the middle rope, pushing the top rope a little higher up so Maryse can enter the ring with ease before he enters the ring himself. Maryse walks towards the adjacent set of ring ropes, doing her all too familiar hair flip while The Miz takes hold of the microphone on his seat. He stands in the center of the ring while Maryse takes a seat as his theme lowers in volume before it ultimately fades.

The Miz
Welcome to the most must see talk show in XWL history, welcome to... Miz TV!

With that, The Miz walks over and takes a seat, contemplating on how he wants to start his show for a few moments before beginning to speak.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 7sc5d0j

The Miz
Tonight is a little different, I usually have a guest on, two if I'm feeling generous, but three? That's unprecedented. Unfortunately for them, that's all they are: Guests. Supporting acts. Extras. While I am the real star of the show. Because that's all Emergence is going to be, The Miz versus some unknowns that could use the rub to get their careers started. If people want ratings, if people want star power, if people want to succeed, they call me.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 80vQnHY

The Miz
Three is the magic number. Not only do I have three guests, three is the number of times the referees hand hit the canvas when I beat Sami Zayn last week. Three is the number of Skull Crushing Finales I'm going hit before I climb the ladder, pull down the briefcase and become Mr. Money in the Bank. And three is the number of seconds it's going to take for me to become the World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Ea0QrWj

The Miz
First off, we got Finn Balor. He's like a child that calls himself a demon while pretending to shoot someone with an imaginary gun he calls his hand. The imagination on him is spectacular, but just because you put your hand in the shape of a gun, it doesn't make it a handgun, it doesn't make it real. Because reality is you realizing that the closest you're going to get to becoming Mr. Money in the Bank, much less becoming the World Heavyweight Champion, is watching AJ Styles make his claims and failing to follow up on them while you continue to blindly follow him like the demon sheep you are.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 QnuDoCq

The Miz
Next we have the person I defeated in this very ring just one week ago, the person that got a fluke “victory” over me a few weeks back, and someone who had another person do the job they couldn't do and keep their opponent down long enough to climb the ladder to be in this match. If you couldn't get the job done on your own against one person, what makes you think you can do it when you're again three, Zayn? You're not, it's that simple. People like to call you the “underdog,” someone the people can cheer, someone the people can look up to but the fact of the matter is that you have no business being in this match. How can you be called the underdog when you were never really in the fight to begin with?

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Tayivcc

The Miz
Finally, we have the only person who got a free pass into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and the least deserving of the bunch: Cactus Jack. A relic of another era trying to prove that he still has “It.” A legend of the past trying to prove that he can still hang with the younger generation, and how does he prove that? By being put into a match that he doesn't belong in. At least Finn Balor and Sami Zayn had to go through hell to even be here, but you? You didn't have to lift a finger. I fought John Cena and AJ Styles tooth and nail, I took everything they had and kept getting back up, and what did you do? Not a damn thing. Your name can only carry you so far and at Emergence, we will see exactly how far. Because as far as I'm concern-

Finn Balor’s new theme blast over the titantron, interrupting The Miz. Smoke fills the arena, as the camera waits for Finn Balor to make his arrival. Out of the smoke, dressed in all black with a bullet club leather jacket on, Finn Balor makes his presence known. Balor looks down the ramp at The Miz with a smirk on his face as he begins his walk toward the ring.

As Balor makes his way into the ring, he approaches The Miz. Finn raises his hand for a too sweet but The Miz rejects the offer. Finn laughs as he walks toward the corner and grabs a mic.

Finn Balor:
Come on now Miz. Me and everyone in this arena know that you talk way too damn much. This would be a great talk show for the Bullet Club. I could see it now… BC TV, with your amazing host, Finn Balor! Now that would be a talk show worth watching.

The Miz raises his hand in the air in disrespect.

The Miz
WHEN MY HAND GOES UP, YOUR MOUTH GOES SHUT!

The arena echoes from the sound of all the boos. Balor stands there a moment looking at Miz. The smile on his face is now gone as he waits for The Miz to talk.

The Miz
Do you think you have any chance of winning this Money In The Bank while I’m still in it? How do you possibly think you’ll make it out of there without anything other than your pride? You have been the most unsuccessful wrestler in this industry and you think you finally get your big break by joining some club? You’re a joke Balor. Go back to the little leagues.

Finn Balor:
Miz… I have grown quite tired of hearing you speak. I come out here just to make your show better and you ruin it by asking me pointless questions we all know the answer to. I’m going to win that Money In The Bank. I’m going to cash it in, and I’m going to become the next World Champion. It’s that simple. No more questions.

Balor throws down his mic and walks toward the corner and sits on the turnbuckle.

Corey Graves:
It looks like Balor is in no mood for games tonight. That man has a lot on his mind and all he wants to do is beat it out on someone.

All of a sudden another superstars music fills the arena which reiceves a huge positve reaction from the crowd.

Cactus Jack appears on the Entrance way with a microphone loud as the crowd starts to chant his name. Cactus then begins to speak as he makes his way down to the ring.

Cactus Jack: I thought it was about time that I crashed this little gathering and put some life back into this TV show as damn you guys are boring.

Crowd starts a boring chant aimed at The Miz and Balor

Cactus Jack: Now Miz was that a bitter tone I hear when you speak? Even abit of jealousy? You say I am a relic? You say I can't hang with the so called younger generartion? Have you spoke to the last guy who said that his name was Eli Drake and look what happened to him and you say I have done nothing to be in this match, boy where has your head been? Maybe pull it out of Maryse ass and pay attention. Ive put my blood sweat and tears into this orginization and it was about time I was awarded so you see I have earned it but you think you had to go through a challenege? You won one match I have had to win match after match since the start of this year to get into this match.

Cactus is now at the bottom off the entrance way and climbs into the ring and is face to face with 2 of his opponents for money in the bank.

Cactus Jack: And then we have another disrespectful Punk next to you who decided to chicken out off our match last week because I am apparently not worth his time? Please you couldn't lace my boots or run a mile in my career. You only mean something now because of the bullet club and without them you are nothing. You think you are all powerful with that alter ego off yours boy? Your looking at the inventor of crazy I have more alter egos than you have leather jackets and this one is ready to tear both of you apart and if your bullet club friends decide that they want to get involved then they are more thank welcome to recieve an ass whooping from your truly and I will bring my friend to the party she is called gladice the barbed wired baseball bat and she would love to give you all a nice kiss.

The crowd cheers at the thought of the barbed wired bat

Cactus Jack: You see none of you are going to win the money in the bank ladder match. You are looking at your winner right here. I am going to punish the lot of you with those ladders until you can't stand and then I am gonna drag this big fat body up a set of those ladders and pull down that breifcase and then you are looking at your new World Heavyweight Champion as Mrs Foleys baby boy will be sitting on that mountain top finally because it is meant to be Bang! Bang!

Corey Graves: Get that old man out the ring what does he think he is doing. He could have a heart attack any second.

[color#=ff3300]Mauro Ranallo[/color]: What you on about corey I think you are looking at the favourite right now for the ladder match

Miz's face becomes even more disgruntled than it was before as Sami Zayn makes his way don to the ring mic in hand jamming to his theme as the fans cheer him on, Balor and Cactus not looking impressed, Sami gets into the ring.

Sami Zayn
Well what do we h-

The Miz
NO NO NO NO NO, this is all wrong! I didn't introduce any of you so how about you all wait your turns like good supporting acts...

Sami smiles and wipes his jaw.

Sami Zayn
Supporting acts? Last time I checked Miz you had to cheat to beat me last week. You know damn well that I'm better than you so you have to hide behind your plastic wife over there.

Sami points to Maryse who tries to go after Sami, but Miz blocks her as Cactus chuckles and Balor just looks bored.

Sami Zayn
I heard what you were saying Miz, and quite frankly I'm surprised. You question how I won my opportunity? How I beat you? Things like that happen every day Miz, I just took advantage. Much like you did. You know? When Cena thought you were his friend then you go and stab him in the back when you two had a great chance to beat the Bullet Club. How can you question anything I do when you're just a slimy little weasel? I may not be the biggest dog in this fight, but I have the biggest fight!

Sami tosses his hat off.

Sami Zayn
At Emergence, I don't care what I have to do but I WILL walk out Mr. Money in The Bank and there's not a damn thing your little wife.

Sami points to Maryse again, then turns towards Cactus.

Sami Zayn
You're long tenure as a weapon expert....

Sami finally turns towards Balor as fans start cheering this first time interaction.

Sami Zayn
Or your Bullet Club....

Fans start cheering more now as Sami turns back towards Miz.

Sami Zayn
Can or will do about it...

Without warning, The Miz takes this opportunity to swing at Zayn, who blocks it and returns fire, sending The Miz stumbling backwards. Almost as if by instinct, Balor and Cactus charge at one another, trading blows with one another while Zayn follows up with another punch, forcing The Miz to cover up with his back to the turnbuckle. Balor gains the upper hand when kicks come into play, sending the veteran into a defensive position, trying to block as much of the onslaught as he can in hopes of tiring out the younger competitor.

Zayn, having the momentum in his corner, hits one more precise strike on The Miz before running towards the opposite set of ring ropes, ricocheting on them with a potential Helluva Kick in mind, but The Miz is able to duck under it, sending Zayn over the top rope and crashing onto the outside, The Miz following suit in an attempt to get some revenge for his words just moments ago.

On the opposite end of the ring, Balor is still in control for the time being, that is until Cactus is able to duck under a forearm, putting Balor back first against the rope. This is all Cactus needed as he charges forward, not only sending Balor over the top rope with a clothesline, but also himself crashing onto the thinly layered padding on the outside with a sickening thud.

After delivering a handful of stomps and kicks to the downed Sami Zayn, The Miz lifts up the fallen Zayn and wraps his arms around his waist, lining him up with the nearby announcers table before charging forward, slamming him back first against said announcers table and sending him back to the ground as he holds his back in pain. The Miz extends is arms out in triumph, boos raining down upon him but he doesn't seem to care, he's sending his message loud and clear.

Meanwhile, both Balor and Cactus are attempting to make their way back up to their feet after the suicidal clothesline, courtesy of Cactus Jack, with the former using the ring steps as leverage and the latter using the apron to support him. Cactus is up to his feet first and sees his target in a perfect position for an attack. He makes a beeline towards the seemingly unsuspecting Balor in an attempt to drive his knee into the demon's head but it's revealed to have been part of Balor's plan all along when he uses the steel steps that were about to be used against him to propel himself out of harms way, sending Cactus knee first into the steel steps before flipping over them and crashing onto the other side of them with a sickening thud.

Zayn is once again pulled up to this feet by The Miz, only this time, his destination isn't the announcers table, it's revealed to be the barricade when The Miz wraps his arm around his head, pointing towards said barricade. The Miz begins his sprint towards it with Zayn in tow but before he could follow up with his threats, Zayn pulls the brakes and stops himself in the process, using as much force as he could muster to keep The Miz's forward momentum intact, sending XWL's “Most Must See Superstar” into the barricade that was intended for him, removing him from this brawl for the time being.

While this was going on, Balor had already pulled out a ladder from under the ring and slid it into said ring, setting it up in the center and is in the early stages of climbing it. Zayn notices this and quickly rolls into the ring to put a stop to it by pulling him off about halfway up the ladder by his leg, causing Balor to land on his feet, giving Zayn the opportunity to quickly scale the ladder as if his life depended on it. It yields the same result when Zayn is the one being pulled down, causing a war of forearms and kicks to ensue. Zayn tries for a swift Brainbuster to put an end to Balor's offense but Balor counters it by driving a knee into his skull and landing back on his feet, as Zayn holds his head. He takes the opportunity to wrap his arm around Zayn's head and hooks his arm before attempting to lift Zayn into the air but Zayn is able to shift his weight, not allowing himself to be lifted up before he spins out of it and lands a swift kick to the gut, doubling over Balor before returning to strikes in an attempt to wear down one of his opponents at Emergence.

Balor is able to retaliate with strikes of his own, bring this back to an even fight as neither man wants to back down to the other. With both men having their attention on the other, The Miz takes this as his opportunity to reenter the ring and attempt to climb the ladder unnoticed. He makes it about halfway before Balor and Zayn's strikes slow to a halt, turning their attention towards the Superstar on the ladder reaching up at the briefcase as if he was a kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. The Miz notices that he's been made and tries to plead his case but without hesitation, he's pulled off the ladder and sent to a knee after a flurry of strikes comes his way, courtesy of Finn Balor and Sami Zayn.

The duo continue their assault on The Miz before Zayn motions to Balor, telling him to take a step back because he wants to take his turn first after The Miz hit a low blow in their match just seven days ago. Balor shrugs, not really caring as long as he gets his chance and walks across the ring, catching his breath while he rests his back on a nearby turnbuckle. Zayn lifts The Miz up to his feet, throwing his arm over the back of his neck and grabs a hold of his waistline, a Brainbuster in The Miz's immediate future.

Zayn lifts The Miz up off the canvas but he's not having any of it, landing a few shots to Zayn's abdomen before shoving him away. Before he could even react, Balor has already begun charging at him, jumping into the air with a dropkick, sending The Miz flying towards the turnbuckle behind him. Not being one to be outdone, Zayn follows up with a picture perfect Helluva Kick on The Miz, sending him down to the canvas with a thud before he wisely and instinctively rolls out of the ring.

The unlikely alliance is short-lived when Balor strikes Zayn in the back of the head with a forearm, sending him down to a knee as Balor takes this opportunity to readjust and climb the ladder. Zayn shakes out the cobwebs and climbs on the opposite side, a few rungs behind Balor. He sees this and shifts his attention from the briefcase to the rapidly approaching Sami Zayn, firing the first strike in this battle for supremacy on top of the ladder. This doesn't stop Zayn's ascent and he fires back with a shot of his own, nearly sending Balor flying off the ladder, but stops himself and returns fire. With every shot fired, Zayn climbs another rung before he ultimately makes it to the top and is on even ground.

On the outside, Maryse has been helping The Miz make it back up to his feet with the assistance of the ring apron and steel steps, still feeling the effects of the surprising combo from Balor and Zayn. Unbeknownst to the two men fighting a war on top of the ladder, The Miz has rolled into the ring, a huge thanks to Maryse, and has slowly been crawling his way towards the ladder in the center of the ring. He eventually reaches his destination, using the bottom rungs of the ladder to pull himself up and begins to attempt to tip the ladder over with as much strength as he has left.

Balor and Zayn notice this but it's too late, The Miz was successful in forcing the ladder to tumble, forcing them both to eject, Balor nearly decapitating himself on the top rope while Zayn is nearly cut in half as he lands abdomen first on the top rope before they both ultimately end out on the ringside area, a “Holy Shit!” chant breaking out. The Miz, still out of it, pulls the ladder back to its original place as a roar of approval fills the arena when The Miz places a foot on the lowest rung. Before he can begin his ascent, Cactus reenters the fray, but he's not alone and The Miz sees it clear as day: A barbed wired Baseball Bat which can only be assumed to be Gladice.

Cactus charges forward, bad knee and all, wanting to introduce The Miz to his lady friend, but The Miz is having none of it and falls to his back, rolling out of the ring before Cactus can get within reach, leaving him to be the only man in the ring. The Miz and Maryse make their way towards the ramp as Cactus begins climbing the ladder. They make their way up the ramp as Cactus continues to climb the ladder without resistance before ultimately reaching the top when The Miz and Maryse reach the stage. He reaches up and undoes the clasp holding the briefcase suspended above the ring before holding it up into the air in one hand and Gladice in the other while The Miz looks on. His theme begins to play throughout the arena as a positive reaction fills the ring, the last image shown being a shot from stage of The Miz looking on as Cactus holds up the Money in the Bank briefcase before the screen fades into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:54 am

Great job gentlemen. A1 promo, really enjoyed this
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 1:30 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:

I second this, a great way to kick off the show, sets the tone for everyone else to follow!
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 2:32 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 6:55 pm

As we return from a short commercial break, we see the audience ready for an entertaining night as they eagerly await to see their favorite XWL stars. XWL commentator, Mauro Ranallo begins to speak.

Mauro Ranallo
"Over the past few weeks, social media has been buzzing over the rumors of a top Japanese superstar making his way to XWL. I can confirm those rumors are indeed true! We sent a production crew to Japan earlier this week to speak to XWL's newest acquisition. Let's hear what he had to say."

Anarchy cuts to pre-recorded video.

As an unfamiliar song begins to play, a video reveals Japanese superstar Tetsuya Naito to be XWL's newest signing.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 HM2NU9f

The music fades and quietly plays in the background as Naito begins to speak in Japanese. English translation appears at the bottom of the video.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 LcKEWud

Tetsuya Naito
"私はアメリカに行く。"
("I'm going to America.")

Naito grins, breaking big news to wrestling fans all over the world. He continues.

Tetsuya Naito

"私はここ日本での私の時間は終わった感じ。私は、一般的に新日本プロレスと日本での可能なすべてのものを達成しています。私が優勝、大会後大会後にチャンピオンシップを獲得しています。私はここに敗北することがあり、誰もが敗北しています。これは、競争となぜ私はアメリカでXWLと私の署名を発表していなしで私を残します。"
("My time in Japan is over. I have achieved everything possible here in New Japan Pro Wrestling. I have won championship after championship, tournament after tournament. I have defeated everyone there is to defeat here. This leaves me with no competition and why I am announcing my signing with XWL in America.")

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 LgUTwXR

Tetsuya Naito
"そこ北米の多くのオプションがあって、私を信頼し、私はオファーの多くを持っていました。XWLは、しかし、私には際立っていました。プロモーションは、より多くのお金は確かに私を提供したが、私はこれを行う理由はありません。XWLは、世界中から最高の競争相手を持っています。オカダ・カズチカと信介中村、私は道に負けている男性のようにも日本の星が、そこに競っています。日本で自分の名前を作った外国人は、この時点であります!"
("There were many options in North America and I had A LOT of offers. XWL, however, stood out to me. Promotions offered me more money, sure, but that's not why I do this. XWL has the best competitors from all over the world. Even Japanese stars like Kazuchika Okada and Shinsuke Nakamura, men that I have defeated by the way, have competed there. Foreigners that made their name here in Japan are there RIGHT NOW!")

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 8O8mS0q

Tetsuya Naito
"私はXWLが本当に今日レスリングのトッププロモーションであると信じています。だから、私は、レスリングのトッププロレスラー今日は、そこにも支配の私の治世を継続する必要があり、完璧な理にかなって。私は意味、誤解しないでください。私はXWLは世界でトップの競争相手を持っていることについて言ったことを意味しますが、私を置くことができる世界でアメリカでその会社の男が、そこではないに来ます。"
("I believe that XWL is truly the top promotion in wrestling today. So it would make perfect sense that I, the top professional wrestler in wrestling today should be there, continuing my reign of dominance. I meant what I said about XWL having the top competitors in the world, but COME ON! There isn't a man in XWL, in America, IN THE WORLD that can put me down.")

Highlights of Naito's Destino maneuver play while he speaks.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 YmNnL2n

Tetsuya Naito
"誰もが、世界で最高のことを語るのすべての時間の最大の、プロレスのエリート...そして、彼らは内藤哲也に実行します。その後、私は彼らのファン、家族、そして友人のすべての前で彼らを侮辱した後...彼らは何も言いません。彼らは何になりません。その間、私はスターの座に高く高く登ります。これはXWLには異なることがありません。"
("Everyone talks about being the Best In The World, the Greatest of All Time, the Elite of pro wrestling... and then they run into Tetsuya Naito. After that, after I humiliate them in front of all of their fans, family, and friends... they say nothing. They become nothing. Meanwhile, I ascend higher and higher into superstardom. This.. will be no different in XWL.")

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 KqdRjXY

Tetsuya Naito
"すぐに誰もが私は何のために私が表示されます。だけでなく、日本でのベスト...私はアメリカを引き継ぐ後...私は真の世界で唯一の...ベストとして認識されるようになります。"
("Soon everyone will see me for what I am. Not just the Best in Japan... after I take over America... I will be known as the true and only.. Best in the World.")

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 WAJ8NIF

Tetsuya Naito
"私を停止するようにしてください。"
("Try to stop me.")

Naito performs his signature pose.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Xkppl5D

The background music returns to normal volume as large text that reads..

COMING NEXT WEEK

..appears at the bottom of the video. After a few moments, the video fades as we transition to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 8:41 pm

OREO IS BACK
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 9:33 pm

That opening is one of the best we've had in a long time in my humble opinion. It really got everyone across in their character's stature and built this Money in the Bank to truly matter. As you guys are the second since the revamp, I'm expecting some pretty cool things to come out of this match-up. I've vouched for each of you on a number of occasions and damn did you all do me proud with this one. Glad to see Pringlee get involved in a co-promo with those weird foreign hours of his. It's going to be a good one, so don't miss it.

Following that up, OREO IS BACK!

Seriously though, you guys that take on foreign characters and don't try the broken english angle, I applaude. That's hard to write for a different language. And the fact you pick one of the biggest Japan stars, which some of us know, and some of us truly don't, does my heart happy. Please don't leave me again.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 6:31 am

Great...now we have another "best in the world"...

:ppppp
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 8:17 am

T-Roll wrote:
That opening is one of the best we've had in a long time in my humble opinion. It really got everyone across in their character's stature and built this Money in the Bank to truly matter. As you guys are the second since the revamp, I'm expecting some pretty cool things to come out of this match-up. I've vouched for each of you on a number of occasions and damn did you all do me proud with this one. Glad to see Pringlee get involved in a co-promo with those weird foreign hours of his. It's going to be a good one, so don't miss it.

Following that up, OREO IS BACK!

Seriously though, you guys that take on foreign characters and don't try the broken english angle, I applaude. That's hard to write for a different language. And the fact you pick one of the biggest Japan stars, which some of us know, and some of us truly don't, does my heart happy. Please don't leave me again.

Yeah, Tyler had abandonment issues. Don't break my daughter's heart Oreo, or I'll have to mess you up
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 am

Two things that are great to see from this card already.

1. Someone is giving Naito a go, it's about time and it was done very well.
2. People have commented on others work.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 12:39 pm

After the gamechanging announcement of Tetsuya Naito to the professional wrestling world, the shot fades into Kayla Braxton standing backstage with "The Big Dog", Roman Reigns.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Normal_Screenshot_281809129

[Kayla Braxton]
Roman Reigns, I understand that you went to General Manager Layla El for this time...regarding something on your mind this week?

The petite backstage interviewer politely holds the microphone up as high as she can, causing Roman to chuckle softly at the gesture.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Normal_Screenshot_281811529

[Roman Reigns]
Yeah, yeah there is. A lot of people were getting on their Twitters and asking me why I wasn't the one who answered Undertaker's open challenge for the Elite Championship last week, especially after everything I said a couple weeks back about his stranglehold over that title. You know how hard it is to slide into Undertaker's DMs? How difficult it is to send him a quick text and be all "Yo, Deadman, let's do this!"...I'm not even sure if they got cell service out there in Death Valley. What I'm saying is...Undertaker ain't exactly the most reachable person. So, I did the next best thing, I went to Layla and told her to give me that shot. But she told me that somehow, someway, that the dude who looks like he stuck his switchblade in a socket got to him first. And look what happened: He got his ass whipped. Now, I gotta give The Deadman his due. 'Taker's been running roughshod over XWL for months now. But when he steps in the ring with me? His "yard" is gonna become part of the Roman Empire, and I'm gonna take that Elite Championship.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Normal_Screenshot_281810429

[Roman Reigns]
Now, word around the street is, Undertaker ain't here tonight, 'cause he's still taking care of that lil' boo-boo that those lil' punks in the Bullet Club left on his head last week. What happened, Deadman? I thought you were invincible? I thought you were immortal? I thought you were this...this indestructible Phenom. You're telling me you can't handle the perennial underachiever, AJ Styles, and the rest of his buddies from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? C'mon, son! I thought you were the Deadman...not the Deadbitch. You wanna prove that you're still Elite? I'll give you the chance at Emergence. You bring your dead ass to that ring, you put that belt on the line, and we prove who the better man is. But I'll warn you ahead of time, 'Taker. I'll bring my A game, and I'll put your old ass down, once...and for all. But, uh, hey, speaking of guys who can't get the job done anymore: Tonight, I go one on one with the "Rated R Superstar", Edge. Edge, you might have your grandma on your arm nowadays, but nothing will change the fact that you've never been able to put your money where your mouth is. So if you think you can keep your drawers on around that hoeski long enough to come out and fight? Bring your ass to that ring, and I'm gonna shut that mouth of your's up.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Normal_Screenshot_281812629

[Roman Reigns]
Believe...that.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Normal_Screenshot_281808929

[Kayla Braxton]
Well, ah, Roman, t-thank you for your time. Mauro, Corey...back to you!
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 12:46 pm

Very good, Felt like I was reading something Roman Reigns wrote. I like that someone is playing as roman, and I am interested to see what happens between you and taker.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Fully Review An Episode of Anarchy - 15 Points

Just gonna leave this here....
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 9:31 pm

Backstage, we see the side profile of Peyton Royce, being followed closely by a cameraman as she walks towards her locker room. She doesn't seem bothered, or worried in the slightest. In fact, she dawns quite a pleased grimace across her face. Out of the left of the camera's view, Tom Phillips appears, mic in hand.

[Tom Phillips]
Peyton, last week you put an array of toxic plants in April's locker room, which ultimately ended in the champion being rushed to seek medical attention. The question on the XWL Universe's mind is, why would you-

{Peyton Royce}
They were here long before we were, Tom. I don't simply pick and choose where they go, I only follow the orders given to me.

Tom looks off, a little confused by Peyton's last remark.

[Tom Phillips]
So you're telling us that you are only fulfilling the intentions of someone else? Do you have a boss, a partner in crime, perhaps?

{Peyton Royce}
I have a Mother, and where I'm from? Her word is law. I don't feel the need to explain myself to you any longer, off you go. I've got things to do, you know.

Peyton shoos Tom away, but the camera keeps following her a few more feet until she makes it to her locker room. She grins to the camera before opening her door and slipping inside, breathing a sigh of relief.

{Peyton Royce}
It's okay my loves, mommy's home..

-we hear through the door, but just before the cameraman loses interest, we suddenly hear a horrible scream from Peyton's locker room! Tom Phillips runs back into the shot, knocking on the door perfusely.

[Tom Phillips]
Is everything alright in there?

Repeated screams of mourning can be heard through the door as things sound like they are being thrown across the room. Finally, this prompts Tom to open the door, and reveal Peyton Royce sitting on the middle of the floor, in a pile of dead, ripped apart, smashed, and wilted flowers and plants.

{Peyton Royce}
SHE KILLED THEM! She did this, I know she did!

Peyton comes off nothing less than hysterical, leaving Tom and the cameraman in shock of the scenario. Peyton picks up a few of the flowers in her hands, tears in her eyes as she lets them fall to the ground before clenching her hands into fists and standing to her feet.

[Tom Phillips]
Peyton, I-

{Peyton Royce}
Give me that!

Peyton's hazel eyes look wild and enraged, and her nose is scrunched up in disgust and anger as she quite literally rips the mic out of Tom Phillips hand and walks thunderously down the hall. Tom, yet again, looks on in shock as it seems Mother Nature's Favorite Daughter has a few words she would like us to hear...

Peyton's theme song begins to play as we switch to a view of the titan tron. Royce walks out, no funny business, eyes dead-set on the ring with Tom's mic still in hand. She briskly walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring, standing to her feet.

{Peyton Royce}
Cut the damn music! Cut it! Now!

The music abruptly stops as the fans boo and tease Royce from ringside, but it's as if she doesn't hear a thing. She turns her attention towards the stage, breathing heavy, and begins to speak.

{Peyton Royce}
You may think that you've gotten your revenge, April, but you're so wrong..

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Y0unfKm

{Peyton Royce}
You've crossed a major line, and you will pay for what you've done today.. Vengeance is mine, April, and I'm going to expose you to all of Mother Nature's wrath in two weeks, because I'm challenging you to a match at Emergence!

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 WIdN3Sp

{Peyton Royce}
I'm going to destroy your tyrant legacy, and I'm going to restore order and balance to this division. You have no idea what you've gotten into, you stupid, STUPID little girl..

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 4jHS5qk

{Peyton Royce}
You think that you have the right to kill such innocent, devoted creatures? In two weeks time, I'm going to show you the same amount of mercy you showed them.. None. Your time here is finished, April. Your status in this company is decomposing before your very eyes..

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 JL9GWNh

Like a deranged mother bear, Peyton has an obvious, crazed look in her eye, as if she had just lost her biological children. Pacing back and forth in the ring as her chest rises and falls with breaths of hatred and frustration, Peyton runs her hands through her hair and struggles to gather her thoughts.

{Peyton Royce}
Nothing you can say, or do, will ever reverse the things you've done tonight!.. You don't know who you're tampering with.. I'm not some warm-blooded damsel in distress, who's going to become another notch in your belt. I am your means to an end.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Y9CHq5l

{Peyton Royce}
At Emergence, my fly trap is going to chew you up and spit out whatever's left of you. On my Mother's name, you will repent of the unspeakable acts you've committed today, and mourn the loss of your XWL Women's Championship before I leave the ring in two weeks.

Peyton finally comes to a stop in the center of the ring, waiting for the champion to respond to her challenge.

{Peyton Royce}
So champ, how about it?

Without delay April's music is blared through the arena to a mixed reaction. It would seem that April's stock has gone up from her battle with Sasha Banks. Some clearly aren't in any rush to forgive her past transgressions, others are starting to believe in her change. April appears at the top of the ramp, smiling down on Peyton. Title in one hand, a microphone in the other. April begins her decent down the ramp and into the ring, never letting her eyes leave the woman who has laid her out twice in the last two weeks

[April]
I heard that you'd loss something important. I feel for you honestly. I really do. I've learned that in this culture that in times of loss and morning it's appropriate to bring flowers. But for the life of me...I couldn't seem to find any that where in tact and not smashed. Mashed. Cut. Ya know. It must take a deranged individual to lay waste to a whole bunch of innocent plants

April's game of playing dumb is doing her no favors with Peyton. April's mirth at the situation sobers up and she instead goes in a more direct route

[April]
I have to be honest, it felt good Peyton. It felt REAL good. Letting out all my aggression in one burst. It felt like letting myself go. Just like old times. Instead this time I was hurting something that didn't matter and not a person. I think most people where expecting to find your head on a spike after laying me out not once but twice. But I'm not that person anymore. I try to look at the best in people. Your care of mother nature and admirable. But it's a giant weakness in your armor and if you think I'm just gonna sit there and let you beat me till I'm black and blue because I'm a changed woman you're dead wrong little girl. You have a lot of guts. You have a lot of spirit. And I like that. I'm not gonna stomp it into dust like I did to the other women. I'm just gonna show you that you're not ready yet

April looks up and down Peyton Royce. It's obvious that April is taking the potential challenger seriously from the way she's sizing her up

[April]
I've been in matches with the best technicians like Sasha and Natalya. I've gotten into brawls with the hardest hitters like Kharma and Natalya. I've powered through battles with a freak of nature like Dana Brook and overcame a resilient Bayley. I've shot an arrow through the heart of a Queen like Charlotte and I even shut up a big mouth like Paige. Triple threats, Fatal Fourways, Extreme Rules, Inferno Match, and even Hell in a Cell! No matter what life throws at me I stand strong and I hold my ground. I don't run and I don't back down! So you want a match with me? I say I'm gonna make you famous little girl!

The crowd erupts at the acceptance of Peyton's challenge! April smiles at the positive reaction to her. Something she's still getting used to hearing

[April]
But while you're celebrating in your head I want you and everyone in this arena and in the back to think of something. Tick tock. Tick tock. You know what that is? That's the sound of the time counting down. Three more Paper Views people...Emergence, Roulette, and Downpour. If no one can dethrone me in three months I will have reigned over this division as your champion for a entire year! I've already cemented myself as the most dominant Women's Champion ever but if no one can stop me I'll be that much more legendary. If you beat me Peyton? It'll launch your career to places you never thought it could go. You'll be the face of this division. And your message will reach far and wide!...

[April]
...But if you lose you'll be just another footnote left in my wake. I'm chasing history here people and I'm not gonna let anyone stop me. I might not treat this place like a dictatorship but make no mistake I'm still the head of this division and you will give me the respect I've earned

Peyton grits her teeth and steps closer to the Women's Champion, looking down on her due to the slight height advantage in Royce's favor. The Aussie scrunches her nose up and looks down at April in complete disgust.

{Peyton Royce}
Respect?..

Royce scoffs before spitting down at the feet of the champion, causing the crowd to gasp and cheer on the aggressively disrespectful actions of the Venus Fly Trap.

{Peyton Royce}
You're a murderer, and a disgusting excuse for a champion.. You claim to be a "changed" woman, but what you've done today proves that you're still the same, lying, snaky little pest you've always been.. All around us, Nature is suffering at the hands of barbarians like you!

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 P6aMNDh

{Peyton Royce}
She's crying out, demanding justice, and eagerly lying in wait for her inevitable return as the most dominant force this planet has ever seen. I was sent here on a mission, to shine a light on the detestable neglect of Nature and all of her offspring, by people like you.. However, I don't think I'd mind taking that title off of your grubby little hands in the process.

Peyton grins down at April, eyeing her championship from the corner of her eye before raising her mic again.

{Peyton Royce}
The only "tick-tock" I hear, is your title reign coming to an abrupt, and poetic end.. I'll see ya around, champ.

Peyton drops her mic at the champion's feet and steps back from her, dusting her dark magenta hair off of her shoulders before her song began to play, leaving April in the ring to watch her latest competition.

The Venus Fly Trap rolls out of the ring and walks passed the crowd, who is egging the two budding rivals on. Peyton pays them no mind but a meager, distasteful gleam as she retreats back up the ramp, and the cameras fade out.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:27 pm

We come back from commercial, as we hear blast over the the arena

BURN

IT

DOWN!

Graves
Oh man, Rollins is back after a two week absence! He even has a new theme song that the very talent Downstait made just for him! Things are about to get good here Mauro.

Mauro
I agree Corey, Seth Rollins hasn't been seen since he lost to The Broken King three weeks ago!

The fans go absolutely nuts for Seth Rollins as he runs out onto the stage, Fans singing along to his new theme that was released on XWL's YouTube channel last week, He's sporting a  new BURN IT DOWN shirt.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 0446~86

He stops at the top of the ramp

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 0468~70

He walks down the ramp mic in hand to the cheers of the XWL Universe, he slingshots himself over the top rope and into the ring.

Seth Rollins
I'm baaaaaaaack.....

The XWL Universe breaks into cheer

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 0558~72

Seth Rollins
Glad to hear you guys still like me.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 0914~19

Seth Chuckles

Seth Rollins
As you all know... I lost my World Championship match against Matt Hardy two weeks ago and, that hit me hard. I wasn't sure if I had what it took to continue performing here in XWL....

The crowd starts chanting no as Seth gets a smile on his face

Seth Rollins
But, I knew. I couldn't leave you guys! I wanted to continue for all of you who still cheer me, all of you who still believe in me! I sat at home for a straight week and realized that I'm SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS! I don't give up! I don't quit on my dreams, I achieve my dreams! I will conquer XWL and BURN IT DOWN if need be!

The fans break into cheer again

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Raw_Aug_14_257~0

Seth Rollins
Thats what it means to be THE BEST! Thats what it means to be THE FUTURE OF XWL! Thats what it means to be SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS! I WILL Redesign, I WILL Rebuild, I WILL Reclaim and I will BURN anyone that wants to stand in my way because I am just that. DAMN. GOOD!

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 1644~18

Seth Rollins
Believe in the Future..... Believe in the right man. BELIEVE IN SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS! AND BURN ALL OTHERS TO THE GROUND!

Seth tosses the mic down and leaves the ring to cheers as we go to commercial break
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:03 pm

As Anarchy returns from commercial break we pan to the arena. The camera zooms in on the crowd showing people holding the Matt Sydal signs, wearing the "Broken King" shirts, and other fan memorabilia. They have had an amazing, action packed time here tonight, and it's not over yet.

The crowd, all in agreement, begin booing as the most hated theme in wrestling begins to play throughout the arena.  Not a single person in the crowd cheers, and sure some may feel bad for Orton, Virgil, and Ric Flair, but then again they had it coming. A few moments pass before The White limousine with "JBL" across the doors, pulls up next to the stage. A few moments pass of nothing happening, but then, as everyone knew would happen, Virgil steps out of the passenger seat of the limousine. The crowd boo, not quite as loud as they boo JBL, or Orton even, but boo nonetheless. Virgil obviously having taken a pretty hard hit between the legs last week, begins limping towards the back of the limousine. You can see the pain on his face from even just trying to walk, but as he makes it to the back door he takes a moment to regain his composure before grabbing the handle and pulling the door open.

None other than the Wrestling God himself, JBL steps out of the limousine. He is wearing a navy silk suit, But something is a bit off, because as he steps out Virgil closes the door behind him. There is no sign of Ric Flair or Orton. JBL buttons up his jacket and looks out into the crowd of booing fans. He has no facial expression, showing absolutely no emotion. He now begins to make his way down the ramp followed closely by a limping Virgil.

{Corey Graves}
What's going on? Where's Randy Orton and Ric Flair?

{Mauro Ranallo}
What do you mean Corey? They are probably in a hospital following the beating they received last week, I'm honestly surprised Virgil can even walk.

{Corey Graves}
Please Mauro, Randy is one of the most resilient superstars in XWL.

Virgil and JBL have by now made it to the ring. Virgil climbs the steel steps first, wincing witch each inclined step. He makes it to the ropes as he sits on the second and pushes the top up to allow JBL to step through. Virgil turns and hops off the apron. He walks around the ring and grabs a microphone from the time keepers area before climbing into the ring, and handing it to JBL.

$JBL$
Last week.....last week was a travesty. As you all saw three of my business associates were assaulted by two...criminals right here in this ring. They used weapons to attack my associates and continued to attack them until they were unconscious and left lying in a puddle of their own blood. And how are these criminals punished? One is graced with the presence of a Wrestling God tonight, while the other gets a damn vacation. Is this what America is coming to? Criminals break the law and get away scott free? Well I pan to put an end to it, which is why I took matters into my own hands.....

JBL points up at the titantron as a video begins to play. At the bottom of the screen it says in big white letters "Earlier Today". The camera shows an outside parking lot, where the busses for the XWL roster can park. The door to one of the buses slides open and Bad News Barrett can be seen stepping down to the ground, well-dressed in a crisp black button-down shirt and gray slacks while carrying a duffel bag. Barrett begins to walk towards the venue. As Barrett approaches the doors at the rear of the building, he puts his hand out to open it when a small group of uniformed police officers quickly descend upon him. There is no audio from the recorded security camera feed, but it is very easy to tell through body language that whatever they are saying to Barrett is making him very unhappy. As his anger becomes more and more animated, he attempts to push his way through them to get to the door. This prompts them to slam him into the nearby wall and place handcuffs on him as he continues to resist. He is able to shoulder check one of them, knocking the officer to the ground. The rest of them use their numbers to drop him before piling on top of him to hold him down. Seconds later, a police car pulls up and the officers pick him up and throw him into the back seat before slamming the door. The vehicle takes off with Barrett in tow and the camera feed shuts off. The scene switches back to JBL standing in the ring, now smiling, obviously amused by the video that was just showed. The crowd begins to realize he obviously had a hand in what they just saw transpired earlier today. They now begin booing him again.

$JBL$
Oh please. You people shouldn't be booing me, you should be awarding me for keeping you safe from criminals like Wade Barrett. I'm a National Hero for standing up for my fellow man. Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Virgil. What happened to you has been handled.....ALMOST. You see I still have the matter of one E...LI...Drake to deal with here tonight. Last week you stuck your nose where it didn't belong, so I promise you this son, tonight I'll teach you some damn manners. like I said, it's a gift that was bestowed upon you to be graced with my presence in this ring, but make no mistake ELI, It's also a curse.

JBL now smiles as the crowd has finally begun to quite down, not because of what JBL said, mainly because they are winded and simply tired of booing.

$JBL$
When I step foot in this ring, men kneel before me. I'm not a King.....

The crowd begins to chant "DELETE" as their "Broken King" is mentioned.

$JBL$
Im not the Best In The World.....

The crowd begins chanting for the many self proclaimed "Best In The Worlds" such as CM Punk, Edge, Seth Rollins, and the newest member to join the XWL roster, Tetsuya Naito.

$JBL$
Im not Golden.....

The crowd now goes crazy for The Golden Ticket, one of XWL's top talents, Matt Sydal.

$JBL$
Im none of those thing, because I'm so much more. Im no King.....I'm a God. Im the one the King looks to for answers. The one he prays to bestow good fortune upon him, and believe it or not that's what I've done. I've GIVEN him the gift of being World Heavyweight Champion.....for now, but I guarantee that one day, my generosity will run out.....

$JBL$
I'm not the Best In The World because I'm not of this world. I'm on a completely different level than everyone I step foot into this ring with. CM Punk, Edge, Seth Rollins, Tetsuya Naito. They all claim to be the Best In The World, but none of them will ever even be able to lace my boots. They are mere mortals, pawns in my game.....

$JBL$
I'm not Golden.....I'm Green. A great man once said Money makes the world go round, and damnit son, that's the truth. I'm worth more than him ten to one. He's the past of XWL, and that's me being generous. Weather you people like it or not I am the present and future of this business. Not Matt Sydal, not "The Broken King", not Eli Drake, and most of all, not that son of a bitch Wade Barrett. Now Wade, I know your a little "tied up" at the moment, but trust me come Emergence it will be your turn to step in the ring with A Wrestling God, and just like all the others, and just like your friend Eli Drake, you too will fall.

The crowd now all chanting....."FUCK YOU J...B...L" seeing as he's called out most of their favorite members of the XWL roster. JBL tosses the microphone to the ground. He and Virgil leave the ring and make their way up the ramp towards JBL's limousine as Anarchy fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 5:59 pm

XWL returns live and we are greeted by the sight of the commentators desk, where Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo sit waiting by for their cue to greet the fans back to the action.

[Corey Graves]
Ladies and Gentlemen what a night we have had already and it's just going to keep on getting as the night rolls on.

[Mauro Ranallo]
With a card like what we have in store how could you disagree? Like this for example, it's the battle of the spears when "The Rated R Superstar" takes on "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns!

[Corey Graves]
Two former XWL World Heavyweight Champions who have a lot of history with one another will collide as Matt Sydal will face off against CM Punk!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Our main event tonight comes in the form of a huge womens tag team match, as we willsee the team of Natalya and Ruby Riot take on Asuska and Charlotte.

[Corey Graves]
But what I am most excited about seeing tonight, is the in ring return for Aleister Black. We've seen hype packages and promos all leading to this moment and I have to say I can't wait to see him in an XWL ring again.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Aleister Black is one of the most feared strikers in our industry today and he couldn't have asked for a more high profile return match because later on tonight he will be taking on the XWL World Heavyweight Champion, Matt Hardy. The all seeing eye will be focused on that match up which could either proove to be a blessing or a curse, as the World will see if he can rise to the occassion or just can't cut it with the top boys of XWL.

[Corey Graves]
I'm not sure what way this match could go, it's one that will be entertaining for sure with both competitors knowing how to put an end to a match quickly. Will fate twist in a cruel manner for Aleister Black or could Matt Hardy become a little more broken from a Black Mass. All I kn..

Corey's headset cuts out and the camera picks up a static noise, clearly unpleasant in the ears of Corey and Mauro as they remove their headsets as fast as their hands will allow them.

[???]
Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

The lights in the arena go out, the sole lighting coming from the titantron which is flickering. Some strange and unusual symbols appear but before they can be made out they flash off and onto the next bizarre image. The imagery finally stops and a live feed comes from a who only knows where. The room is dark, barely anything can be made out and the feed is grainy as though something was interfering with the signal. Footsteps can be heard, with every one the noise getting louder and louder until the sight of Aleister Black walks into shot.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 VheoAdP

+ Aleister Black +
They're watching...
Waiting with eager anticipation for me to somehow "Prove myself"
I reject this concept that I have to prove myself,
I... Have nothing to prove.

Black turns to face the camera. He stares down the lens, as though he's gazing into the souls of every person watching around the World. He raises his hand and he points his finger directly at the camera and directly at the viewers. He speaks slowly and meticulously so that the listening can hear and understand every word clearly.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 VHS6EeD

+ Aleister Black +
For you already know who I am,
You know my name,
You know exactly what I am capable of.
More importantly, they know,
And they keep a close eye on me because their World...
This fabrication that they've created for themselves has become unsafe.

Strange statues of bizarre beings and occult imagery briefly flicker on the screen. A leviathan cross briefly appears with the words "Do What Thou Wilt" engraved below. The feed returns to normal as though nothing has happened, Black still stands in this dark and dreary room. He raises his palm, as though he were holding something in his hand, perhaps the "World" that he claims the people he refers to have created for themselves.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 4gMJ5Ro

+ Aleister Black +
My arrival has unsettled those who believe they are untouchable,
And while they sit there on their thrones grasping to their golden trinkets,
I sit upon an ashen horse and one by one,
They will all fall.

Flickers of XWL Champions and hopefuls appear on the screen in black and white. The images appear fast, they are dark and worn photographs and seem to be battered in places. The images show JBL climbing out of a limousine with the Intercontinental Championship around his waist, it then changes to the Bullet Club "Too Sweet'ing" in the middle of the ring in their entirety. The imagery then changes to the current XWL World Heavyweight Champion, "The Broken King" Matt Hardy. The image is of him gazing down the camera with a far off look in his face and a smile so wide the Cheshire Cat would be jealous.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 TjCfM0R

+ Aleister Black +
As for my opponent tonight,
I am not going to waste my breath threatening you...
I am not going to warn you about the things that I could do to you tonight as it would be pointless.

Black shrugs his hands before clasping them together in front of himself, he lets out a small sigh. He has a brief smile on his face as he utter the next sentence, showing that there may be more to his personality than doom and gloom, even though the smile is heavily doused in an insulting tone.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 HCff4Hi

+ Aleister Black +
It's to my understanding that you and reality aren't exactly friends anymore.
So there is a good chance that you do not realise the very great,
And very real danger that you have been put in tonight.
But let it be known that I am a fair man, so what I offer you, Matt Hardy.

Black shuffles forwards and gets in closer to the camera, as though he is talking directly to Matt Hardy and Matt Hardy alone. The tone of his voices changes, it is no longer as loud as previously, instead it is quieter, almost a whisper. He looks around the room and takes a sharp intake of breathe before continuing on.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 9epqatA

+ Aleister Black +
Instead of threats of bodily harm and stories of brutality,
I simply present you with some advise.
Advise which I recommend that you follow.
Because whether you fight it or whether you accept it, it is inevitable.
So make it easier on yourself and allow yourself to fade...

Black looks directly down the camera, before raising his hand and slowly placing it over the lens completely darkening the shot.

+ Aleister Black +
Fade to Black.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 6:54 pm

As Anarchy returns from a graphic promoting tonight's Main-Event which will see all 4 of the women competing in The Money In The Bank Ladder Match square off in tag-team action pitting the winners of last week against the losers, we shift our focus a secluded room within the arena, where none other than Michael Cole has sat down prepared to deliver us an always insightful interview. The camera soon pans out, revealing his guest...or we should say, guests, first on the left is The Queen of Harts, the woman that defeated Charlotte Flair last week, and to his right, The Punk Rock Ragdoll the woman that handed Asuka her first defeat since her return.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 ChvXlZf

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen, with The Return of The Miss Money In The Bank Ladder Match taking place in just under 2 weeks at Emergence, the stakes are high, the opportunity at hand is of the highest caliber, and I've asked two of the women competing in this match to sit down with me tonight so that we might answers all the questions on your minds, as well as mine. There are four very different unique individuals with traits that make them a threat to anyone that hopes to leave with the contract, Destruction, Athleticism, Heart, Fearlessness. With me now, some have referred to as the Heart & Soul of The Women's Division, Natalya!

The camera focuses solely on The Anvilette, who smiles and mouths "Thank You" to Cole for having her.

[Michael Cole]
And The Woman without FEAR, Ruby Riot!

A slight grin pulls at the corner of Ruby's mouth as she hears this and she gives a quick nod to Michael. She appears relaxed and comfortable.

[Michael Cole]
Now, ladies, tonight will see you team up against the opposition of Asuka & Charlotte Flair. Which we'll dive further into it in just a bit, but first I'd like to give you the opportunity to here each other's stories. Now Natalya yours is well documented, you've had a lot of ups and downs, more so downs within your XWL career, while Ruby yours has truly only just begun. So first I'll ask you, Natalya, what does this mean to you? To be in a match like this, to know that you're 1 of 4 women that could leave with a title shot whenever you want it?

[Natalya]
It's truly unbelievable, if you had told me a month ago I'd have such an opportunity ahead of me, I wouldn't have believed you. With everything that's gone down over the last year, the last 7 years...I say I'm unbreakable, and that's really been tested. With how Downpour played out, I almost questioned everything, if I even belonged, if this would ever change and my time would come, but we're always hardest on ourselves, right? What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger, and over the years I've only gotten better and better, because, through every moment that doesn't turn out like a fairytale, I turn the page to the begin the next story, knowing that one day...it won't be about someone else, it will be about me. It will be about my triumph through everything, the screwjobs, the mental warfare, the betrayals, every bit of it will be worth it once The Women's Championship is above my head. So this match? Could finally make all of that possible.

[Michael Cole]
And what about you Ruby? Who are you? What reasons do you fight for? What does an opportunity like this so early into your career mean to you?

RUBY RIOT!
Thanks for having me Michael. I'm here in XWL to change perceptions. I'm here to fight the expectation that those on the bottom should stay on the bottom. I'm here to fight for those that can't fight for themselves. I'm here to make a change. Not just in the XWL Women's division, but within XWL as a whole and throughout society.

Ruby already has that impassioned and focused look on her face that we have seen so frequently whenever she speaks about the cause most important to her.  

RUBY RIOT!
You see, growing up I was never the "cool" kid. I was picked on and bullied throughout my entire childhood. It was until my late teens that I found sanctuary. That sanctuary was not so much a place as it was a community. People can call it cliche, but the Punk Rock community took me in and made me family. They showed me that there were people out there that cared and valued more than the superficial. I began to flourish. I found myself living a whole new life than the one I had come from. It was through my new family that I found myself wrestling. It turned everything around. And I was good at it! At that point I knew that I had to do something. I had to be that person that made a difference for others. There are too many people out there that feel alone, downtrodden, stepped on by society. I've been given a gift, by fate or God or whatever it is that makes this world possible. I found that it allowed me to reach others and I'll be damned if I throw that away. So that is why I'm here. How do I feel about being included in this match? It's fantastic. But I'm not surprised. I know that I'm the best at what I do, no offense Natalya, and I'm proving it. Come Emergence, I'm going to climb that ladder and start the Revolution.

[Michael Cole]
Those are some powerful emotions from both of you. Now that we've heard a little more about who you are, I think the next logical question is to ask: what do you think of each other? We've all seen the fireworks erupting between the Miss Money in the Bank competitors so far, but it's seemed calm between the two of you. Natalya, why don't you elaborate?

[Natalya]
She's very passionate, and as someone full of passion themselves, you can tell when someone is genuine, and when they're putting on an act. This isn't some "character" she's playing, this is who Ruby Riot is. She wants a change, and so do I. The drama that stems from bullying, the isolation from not fitting the typical norm, the freedom she feels when stepping through the ropes, that's me, that's so many of us in wrestling that are ostracized by those that take the easy way out rather the road less traveled. The first time I stepped in The Dungeon, I both hated and loved it. The skill that you needed to survive, the rewards you reap from nothing more than hard work. When I had the chance of wrestling you Ruby several weeks ago for the first time ever, I felt how much you wanted to be there, to be at the top, the FIGHT in you. And as someone that has wanted nothing more than for an empowered division where we let it simply be down to skill, nothing else...it's a breath of fresh air to see someone like you here. You're proving to every little girl out there that's a little "different" that they can be, or do anything they wanna be. I haven't known you for long, but from what I see, from what I just heard, you've got my respect. And we may be enemies at Emergence to each other's goals, but tonight...we stand for the same thing, together.

RUBY RIOT!
I appreciate you saying that. We may not have come from the same place, but I respect the work you've put in to get where you are. One thing I've noticed a lack of in XWL is respect. Hell, I'm not innocent. I'm sure you saw how I treated Sasha Banks when I debuted. But that isn't something that holds true for Natalya. Regardless of which side she's been on, it's obvious that she is doing her thing for the right reasons. The war you waged against the poisonous well that is Sister April was admirable. I agree with what you said, at Emergence we won't be on the same kind of friendly terms we're on now. But at least I know that you would be someone that I can stand next to after.

[Michael Cole]
There is clearly a stable foundation of respect between the two of you. That brings us to your opponents later tonight. Things have been getting heated between you two, Asuka, and Charlotte. How do you feel about your chances against them? Do you feel that they deserve the opportunity they're getting at Emergence?

[Natalya]
I think to question the deservingness of anyone is not our observation to make. People deserve things for different reasons, their journies got them here, the way I look at it, we all 4 marched to that ring, and demanded The Miss Money in The Bank Ladder Match return, and because we had the fortitude to interrupt The General Manager from doing her job, to air our grievances, and express our desires, it's back. There's an entire division that was completely fine with letting another year go by that we're without our own Money in The Bank, but not us...so the question of do they deserve it? We all do because we wanted something, and we didn't leave that ring until we got it. Now as for tonight? They're threats absolutely, they're both incredibly talented in their own ways, and while we defeated them last week in singles action, that doesn't mean we'll easily bring forth some sort of a repeat. Especially not after what they both did following our victories, Ruby was mangled up in a ladder, and I was thrown off one. We may be tough women that won't back down from a fight, but we're also human so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bruised up from that affair. Luckily for us though, this is a tag-team match, so alone we may be a little less than 100%, but together? We make up the difference, and as for them? There's a whole lot of ego between them, they don't play well with others, so if you ask me that's a recipe for disaster right there.

RUBY RIOT!
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one. They don't deserve this. They don't deserve any of it. I'm not going to deny that they have some talent in them. BUT...their attitude, the way they live their lives, is everything I stand against. Charlotte relies on men to fight her battles. Not just her daddy, but her sugar daddy JBL as well. She wants respect? She's gotta earn it, not let other people buy it. And Asuka is crazy, straight up. And I don't mean that in a good way. I think she is certifiably crazy. There is something behind those eyes that just doesn't sit right with me. Not just that, she has no respect for the competitive spirit. She loses to me, and her response is to try to cripple me by twisting me around the ladder? You know why she did that? She's afraid. She knows that she has no chance at winning the Money in the Bank match and she thinks breaking me is the answer. I'm telling you now Asuka. You've made a mistake and you WILL pay for it.

[Michael Cole]
With The Money in The Bank Ladder Match, it's a high risk, with high reward. What do you think will be the most challenging aspect of this match?

[Natalya]
Well for me, I've always a bit more on the traditional hard hitting, mat based offense, weapons, and things of that nature are a little foreign to me, though I have been able to get the job in the past it's just my first instinct is to overpower someone to the mat, and pin them or lock them in a submission not climb a ladder and unhook a briefcase. All while I frantically try to focus on my surroundings at the same time. I guess you could say last week was a lesson I paid attention to, Charlotte caught me off guard, I thought she had been dealt with and that was my moment...but just like it happened last week, if I'm not careful it could happen at Emergence. Either Charlotte, Asuka, or Ruby could come out of nowhere and within the blink of an eye, that opportunity is gone. Which for me, isn't a risk I can take. For all I know, this could be it for me, the last big chance I get to prove my best days aren't behind me. I look to the future, and I see The Women's Championship, I see my name etched on its plate, and that drives me...so I can't even think about a possibility of not winning this match, it's not an option, it's just not. I'm sorry Ruby, I know how much this would kick start your career, but if I'm not careful...it could end mine in the process.

RUBY RIOT!
I don't expect you to go out easily Natalya. I'd be insulted if you did. But to answer your question Michael, the biggest challenge might be having to hold myself back. I thrive in this type of match. Some of the first matches I ever watched were Jeff Hardy's back in WWE and nothing gets my heart pumping more than sending myself careening down from the sky to take out my opponents. I can see it now, I'm on top of that ladder, seconds away from pulling down the briefcase. All it would take it me reaching up to take it. But wait...there's Asuka or Charlotte laying on the ground outside the ring. It would take all I have to not go for the jump. My biggest challenge is going to be harnessing that, playing it safe for the win. I'm fighting for something bigger than myself and that has to remain the priority.  

[Michael Cole]
My last question is really simple, who do you think will be your biggest competition come Emergence?

[Natalya]
Well, this probably isn't what you expected, but I'd have to say myself. Not to discount any of the women in there with me, but as I've proven since the very night after Downpour? I'm second to none. With a broken heart, a crushed spirit, and all hope lost, I may have wanted to give up, but the body was still willing. I beat the then number one contender Rosemary, and two weeks later, I pinned the most recent number one contender Sasha Banks in perhaps the most decisive way possible. And my friend Ruby here has been no exception to my excellence, falling to me in our first ever encounter 4 weeks ago...and last week? The QUEEN was left to bow to me, as I defeated her too. I'm on a roll, and usually, this means I can't be stopped, right? But this isn't new to me, I'm used to be being the best, there is...was, and ever will be. But when that one moment comes, when all of it has been built to this ONE match, I don't know why or how, I can't quite explain it, but everything that could go wrong, does. I look back to the end of last year, a tournament began to declare April's first challenger, that hero was to be me, everyone said it, everyone, even the champ herself was sure of it.

As she tells the story, you can see the frustration creeping out, as we're all reminded that again this IS nothing new, she's not on a sudden hot streak, she's been there, done that, and for some reason whenever she's ready to reap the rewards of it, they slip just out of her grasp.  

[Natalya]
And up until then, I was on a streak much like now, defeating everyone, and when I finally get the chance to make something of it, I'm knocked out in the first round. Emergence is what I've continued to fight toward, where I prove I don't buckle under pressure as I have in the past, where I beat EVERYONE just as I have proven I CAN! Will they all give me a hell of a battle? Oh most definitely, the second I deal with say Asuka or Charlotte, I'll have to look up to make sure Ruby here isn't about to leap off a ladder onto me. Or the moment I'm climbing a ladder, I have to be aware enough to avoid Asuka twisting me like a pretzel within it, and if I climb a ladder I have to be sure that I'm pulling that contract down because if not, Charlotte could send the ladder crashing down, along with me and my hopes and dreams. But the common element in that is me...being at the top of my game as I have been for months now. There's no room for error, I can't lose a wink of sleep, skip a meal, worry if Sasha's okay since I haven't heard from her since her loss to April 2 weeks ago, rush to April's aid with all she's going through with Peyton Royce right now...my biggest enemy in this match, is myself and the trend that has developed around me in matches like this...simply put Cole...ENOUGH is enough, and it's TIME I change the narrative.

RUBY RIOT!
My answer is a little different as well. It's the answer you would expect someone like Charlotte to give, but from my mouth it is genuine. My biggest competition in this match? It's pretty simple. I don't have any. That's not to bash you Nattie, your skill is apparent and you're not to be taken lightly. However, I know deep down that I have everything it takes to win the Money in the Bank, pin whoever is unlucky enough to be champ when I  cash in, and lead the Revolution. Yes, you did pin me once Natalya. That was a hard fought match that could have went either way, and you earned the victory. At that point in my new career here, I was still clouded mentally. I had been thrown off my game. Now, everything is clear. I am on the home stretch and everything is in front of me, waiting to be seized. And damn it, I am going to seize it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the match won't be a challenge. I'm not stupid. But when you have the heart, the fearlessness, and will that I have, no one can stop you. All it takes is one person to light a spark. That single shining little light that sets off a chain reaction, spreading from city to city, soul to soul, catalyzing change in a way that no one could see coming. A change that will alter the way everyone lives their lives, a change that will be read about in the history books, a change that will light the whole world on fire. All it takes is me. Well, here I am.
Get ready.

[Michael Cole]
Wow. Before this interview I had high expectations for the coming Money in the Bank match featuring Charlotte, Asuka, Ruby Riot, and Natalya. And after hearing you two speak tonight, I have no doubt in my mind that we are all going to witness something great at Emergence. Thank you both for being here, and good luck.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 2:57 am

Eli Drake is seen walking backstage looking towards the ground, and a mixed reaction can be heard from the crowd within the arena.

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 18162025_316953418722628_2315713453945257984_n

Renee Young steps into view with a microphone in hand.

.:Renee Young:.
Excuse me, Eli do you have time for a couple of questions?

Eli Stops right in front of Renee, and nods with a smile on his face.

.:Eli Drake:.
Of course.

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 VgO8wm

As she holds the microphone somewhat low where Eli kind of has to hunch over to get the mic anywhere near his mouth.

Is always ready but one thing you better do is hold that mic up so I can stand tall, and proud, because that is the type of man

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Drake is.

Renee looks angry by Eli's reaction by the normal way she conducts her interviews.

Now you had some questions that the whole world wants the answers to?

Yes.. before you went off on a rude tangent there. Let's get to this, and get it over with...

Well then lay those questions on me!

Renee rolls her eyes at Eli, and then proceeds to ask her questions.

So two weeks ago you made it clear that you don't think that Randy Orton is the same man he used to be, but what is clear is he beat you. What makes yo...

Whoa whoa.. Lemme talk to you that is in the past

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Drake looks only in one direction, and that is forward. Randy Orton has got nothing on me did you see how myself, and my best friend Bad News Barrett took care of him? I would be shocked if that DUMMY was up, and walking around. Then with that he would truly prove to each, and every single one of those people here in attendance, and watching at home he is a DUMMY YEAH! YEAH! There is no way that he is one hundred percent after what we did to him. So tonight with my match with JBDUMMY if I see Randy anywhere... I will do what I should have done last week shall rip the head off of that snake, and I am gonna box that sum bitch, and next thing you know Cowboy Bob Orton himself will hear knock knock at his door. Then he will have two options either he can either open that door invite me in, take that gift, and offer me a drink. Option two old Bobby boy can stand there shaking in his boots looking through that peep hole waiting until I leave, but what I am gonna do is walk ten feet to the left, then kick that damn door down, throw the gift in his face, and pour myself a drink. You look at me with that weird look upon your face? Like you think I am some type of crazy psychopath Renee, because I am not. This is sending a message if you try, and back me up into a corner I will fight, and fight, and fight until I am the one standing tall. Now next question...

uhh... Okay. You mentioned JBL. How do you feel going into your match here tonight against him here tonight?

Last week was just the beginning for the demise of The Cabinet I am tired of them running around thinking they run the place, and they are gonna be big. I mean yeah they are big.. A big pile of shit! So we just need to pick them up toss them in a bag tie that sum bitch up, and throw them away into the nearest garbage can, because that is what they are. That is what spews out their mouth each and every single time they open it, and they must be silenced that is why tonight I shall beat JBL, and then for Emergence.. I challenge Randy Orton to a fight, and if you don't accept you will prove to me how much of a PUSSY you really are.

Wow strong words... I really hope you can back up what you say!

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Drake can back up everything he says don't you worry your pretty little head! Now if that's all your questions I have to go get ready for my match!

Renee nods, and watches Eli Drake walk away as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:22 pm

The camera swings to the stage as the crowd lights up with a flurry of cheers. The theme of the General Manager for XWL's Anarchy takes over the airwaves. The curtain parts, Layla El coming out onto stage, emerging from the back. She smiles, dressed to the nines per usual as she comes strutting across the stage and then down the ramp.

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, that there is a woman!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's your boss Graves! That's our boss!

[Corey Graves]
My point still stands, thank you very much.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wonder what she's coming out here for tonight.

[Corey Graves]
Mauro will you shut up so I can focus!

Commentary takes a moment as Layla comes across the apron, the ring announcer sitting on the ropes so she can enter. Layla comes into the ring, walking across it and taking the mic from the announcer. Lilian Garcia smiles at her boss, Layla thanking her before she leaves. Layla then takes a moment, looking around at the crowd.

[Layla El]
Los Angeles, welcome to Anarchy!

The crowd pops for Layla who smirks, nodding in response.

[Layla El]
I humbly thank you, all of you, for coming out tonight. Filling the Staples Center is no easy feat but you guys sure did a good job of it. And on a great night, nonetheless. Tonight, our Main Event consists of four women, all with one goal in sight: Miss Money in the Bank. As some of you may know, this is the first time we've had a Miss Money in the Bank since the time off we took two years ago now. This will be a company changing match, showing just how strong we've become.

The crowd cheers for Layla, chanting "thank you" to which she waves it off.

[Layla El]
But it doesn't stop there. In two weeks, just two weeks, we will have our biggest event of the summer. Emergence. Coming live, out of Canada!

The crowd boos that, not being able to see it in person.

[Layla El]
I know, I know. But we have to show our love to the other countries as well. It's thanks to you, the American people, that we have the ability to go international at this point. XWL is what it is, because of all of you. And Emergence, Emergence will be a monumentous night. Thanks to all of you, and thanks to those in the back that have worked, day in and day out to come out and put on a performance for each and every one of you in attendance and watching around the world.

Layla points around the arena, making everyone feel important.

[Layla El]
We have not one but two, Money in the Bank ladder matches filled with great superstars! Matt Hardy will defend his World Title and the Shawn Michaels' Classic will come to a fitting and amazing ending which I'm sure everyone, me especially, is looking forward to.

Layla smirks, looking right into the camera.

[Layla El]
Tonight though, I have a very special surprise. I just signed, the newest superstar to XWL!

The crowd pops, excited to see who it is. What big name indy darling was coming up now?

[Layla El]
And, I am proud to announce that he will be making his in-ring debut in just two weeks at Emergence. Allow me to introduce to you, the newest member of XWL's Roster!

With that, Layla points to the titantron and the cameras all focus in. A moment passes as the theme for the show starts up, taking the crowd by surprise.

A few moments pass before the curtain parts and the marks in the crowd come to life. The man on the stage wears a suit, smiling out to the crowd, taking a moment to look around at the arena which is the first one he is standing in. He looks around, the commentary team taking over for him.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey Graves, that guy wrestled in the olympics!

[Corey Graves]
Oh my gosh! Things just got a whole lot more exciting!

The young man stands for a moment, soaking in the cheers of the crowd who barely know him before walking down the ramp and towards the ring. In moments he has walked his way all the way down to the ring, where he climbs the steps, entering the ring. He crosses it, shaking hands with Layla and taking the mic, Layla taking a step back. He looks around at the crowd, smiling.

"For those that don't know me, which I would guess is pretty much all of you: Hi! My name is Chad Gable."

Gable smirks, the crowd taking a moment to sink it in, letting him speak.

[Chad Gable]
Most of you, those that don't know me, are probably wondering why you should care about me. I don't blame you. In 2012, I competed in the Olympics representing the United States in Amateur Wrestling. I won the first round, then lost the second by a point. I asked myself, what was next. Then I found it: XWL. I came to XWL, and asked for a tryout. Without much hesitation, they gave me one. That whole, Olympic thing really set me up good, huh? I impressed those that I needed to and I eaned myself a contract. I am the definition that dreams are able to come true. That hard work and determination matter, no matter what business you're in. Whether it's the Olympics, or Pro-Wrestling. Cooking, or cleaning. At the end of the day, that beating you have inside your chest is what seperates you from the rest.

Gable takes a moment, letting that sink in as the crowd still tries to figure out what to make of him.

[Chad Gable]
But hey, I could tell you all a million things. None of that matters till I step foot in this ring. And you might ask yourself, why does this guy, this nobody get a full blown introduction. Well come Emergence, I guess we'll see, won't we? So, Layla. Who will I be facing? You got an idea yet or is that a surprise too?

Gable turns to Layla, asking the General Manager who she had in mind ans she simply smiles, pulling up another mic she was handed during Gable's speech.

[Layla El]
I think it would be better that he introduce himself honestly Chad

With that all the lights shut out and the arena goes dark. The titantron springs to life and as you can see is black hair. As the camera starts to pan out you hear the soft sounds of violins start to pick up. The camera has panned out enough to see a man softly swaying with his back to the camera.
His body sways back and forth as if the music has taken control of him

[Mauro Ranallo]
Is that who I think it is...?

The man suddenly turns around. His face winking and grinning widely.
The crowd get off the feet for the appearance of a man who hasn't been seen here in XWL for a very very long time

[Corey Graves]
I think it is! It's Shinsuke Nakamura!

As the music plays on the crowd has taken up singing! The crowd mimic the "oooh's" of the song as Shinsuke soaks in their praise. Finally he turns his attention to the man standing in the ring

[Shinsuke Nakamura
Chaa....Gable...at Emersience...you will go wan on wan..with the King of Strong style...Shinsuke Nakamura!

Nakamura's struggle to get his words out oddly enough adds to his unique charm. And even though he's a man of few words the crowd is hyped off their feet to see and hear from him

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I will see you at Emersience...I will be...

The crowd seem to already know what he's going to say. And so does Chad Gable from the way he's smirking up at the titantron

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Ready

He holds up one finger

Shinsuke Nakamura]
Willing

Holds up another finger

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
Ond....Gable!

As the third finger goes up Shinsuke throws his hand down, falling to his knee striking his signature pose! The crowd is losing his mind meanwhile Shinsuke simply tilts his head up and winks at the camera again. All eyes turn to Chad Gable as he vigorously nods his head and claps. It's obvious that he is pleased with the challenge that awaits him at Emergence. And the thought of a wrestling clinic being put on by this two has the crowd more than ready to see these two face off against each other

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 11:08 pm

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Enclosed-parking-garage-2-s

XWL Returns to the parking lot area. Though this area seems to be quiet, there was still plenty of noise going on with the tech team constantly, tirelessly running through the back to make sure all the fancy lighting and such stayed going. As the area still sounded busy with all the machines going off and people yelling backstage, the area started to get an unfamiliar noise going through it. This sound was almost like wheels rolling on the concrete. Eventually the sound of these wheels stopped and almost screeched suddenly, and the camera crew sensing a story, did what they did best; looking in others business. The crew followed the source of the wheels to see a suitcase halted by a car trunk, and on the way to that trunk was a man with long hair. This man ended up being Edge as he loaded up what seemed to be his rental car and he wasn't even ready to fight, in fact it seemed he had no intention of fighting as he was in jeans and a t-shirt and was wearing sunglasses in doors. Seeing this as a chance that couldn't be passed up the camera crew rushes toward the Rated R Superstar. From a far Edge notices and it couldn't be seen, but as the camera and giant hanging mic stick ran over towards Edge, he rolled his eyes and put his head up in a bit of anger. After a few seconds of slight pouting, Edge tosses the suitcase in the trunk and leaves it open because at that point the camera crew was ready to interview.

[Camera Man]
Edge, a moment of your time?

EDGE
I don't have time for this.

Edge rips off his sunglasses in anger, following this he leans up against his car, sitting in the open trunk and crosses his arms and legs and waits for what the man has to ask. Edge seems to be staring a hole into this camera man as he sat there, Edge almost seemed rushed.

[Camera Man]
Edge, you are supposed to fight Roman Reigns, later on tonight. Why aren't ready, and more importantly why are you leaving?

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Hqdefault

Edge seems to grow angrier for a moment, but calms down slightly before bursting in fit of rage.

EDGE
What I do is on my time, got me? I don't need to explain you my business, but since already got me here and are again a nuisance to me, I'll play ball... Yes, I have a match against "ThE bIg DoG, rOmAn ReIgNs", but honestly I couldn't give a damn. At first I as little bit excited because maybe-- just maybe I found a competitor worth my time, but then it dawned upon me that Roman Reigns... has nothing to offer to the Best DAMN Wrestler in XWL. He can sure run his mouth just like the rest of the crowd who wants to be in my position, and he can talk about this being "his yard"  but honestly Roman is only fit for second place. And hey, he wants to fight the Dead Man? Power to him, but there is a line in the sand when it comes to facing the Phenom and the Best in this Damn Company. And while I am on the subject of the best, it seems everyone has things twisted. Everyone thinks they can categorize me to a group of people all with the same slogan attached to their name, but here is the thing that sets me apart from the rest of the idiots who think they can call themselves the best... I am the man who is going to take the World Title because I sit at the front of that line that is so exclusive and so troubling to make it into. And not only that fact that I am in that line, but to be in this division you have to be the best in the ring and on the microphone and make an impact. And people like Punk who call themselves the best because they are gonna partner with Matt Sydal are a joke. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN COMPARE THEMSELVES TO ME: THE BEST DAMN WRESTLER IN THAT RING, AND ON THAT MICROPHONE. And you want to talk about making an impact, I've had these people hating me so much that they boo me before I even walk out from the back. And people think they can top that? But, it is gonna continue to happen because they want to justify themselves. And go ahead, but let's get this straight right now, those people will never be in the same league as me, and the same goes for Roman Reigns. Reigns is a waste of my time and he doesn't deserve to fight me, so I'm not even going to give him the time.

[Camera Man]
What about Matt Hardy?

Edge grits his teeth a little bit and clinches his hand into a fist.

EDGE
I am so tired of this stupid smug look on his face. He actually for once in his life thinks he is better than I am because he has a belt that was GIVEN to him. And sure he got lucky on a couple defenses, but the fact is I've been kicking his ass for years, and now because he finally knows the taste of real gold and how it feels on the top he thinks that he is God's gift to wrestling. That pisses me off. Honestly, I'm tired of hearing about him, I'm tired of seeing his face because for twenty, long years over and over I've had to deal with him and every time he is a lesser and lesser version of himself. And this time is no different, I am going to be the one who kicks this prick off his high horse and this vision of being a king is going to vanish. And you know what else Matt? This time is going to be the time it finally all ends, and you finally realize that you are never going to be as good as me in that ring, and that every win you did get away with was a fluke. Your no king, and I am going to make you swallow that bitter pill when I rip that imaginary crown off your head and kick you down the mountain in a couple weeks because it will be MY EMERGENCE TO THE TOP AND YOUR DOWNFALL.

Edge stands up and closes his trunk, and as he heads for the driver side door, he turns back.

EDGE
You know what Matt? I'm sick and tired of people being a messenger for you to see what I have to say. It is time you hear what I have to say face to face. Next week isn't going to be the same, I talk to the camera and "the hype is on for the World Title match". Next week, You, Me, Lita, Your "Queen" on the CUTTING EDGE. And if you have a problem then we will all know that you try to be a fighting champion, but a deep down you are truly a coward... See you next week " Champ".

XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Hqdefault

Edge opens the driver side door and starts the car. As General Manager, Layla walks up wondering what is going on, the car with the Rated R Superstar takes off out of the arena. The fans are happy because they don't have to see Edge, and the arena almost feels like it is shaking because of the crowd's joy. We head off to our next segment with an irritated General Manager.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:10 am

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 IsLNaC8XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Oh2RgBs

Eli had JBL on the ropes. This has been a constant back and fourth between these two. Neither man backing down from the other. Eli jabs JBL with a few rights and lefts. JBL getting a little drowsy. Eli rears back for a big hook but JBL ducks under it pushing Eli into the ropes before his assault begins. Punch after punch. JBL grabs him Irish whips him into the ropes and plants him to the ground with a big boot. JBL looks down at Eli in anger. JBL walks to the corner opposite of Eli and gets ready for a clothesline from hell. Eli begins to stir but JBL attention completely changes as he is stunned by the sound of...

JBL turns to the stage, stunned at what he's hearing. He thought he had finished Barrett for the night. Put him away for a while, but no it seems it was just a short term visit. JBL stares at the stage just waiting for Barrett to walk out, but it seems this isn't going to happen, because suddenly JBL falls to the ground and Eli Drake rolls him up.

NO! JBL powers out. He and Eli stand as JBL runs at him and hits the Clothesline from Hell.....ON THE REFEREE. Eli ducked just in time. The referee folds in half but JBL doesn't seem to care. He is even more angry with Eli now. Eli sees the referee and rolls out of the ring. JBL drops to the mat and does the same. Eli hops the barricade into the crowd and JBL follows him. He swings one leg over the barricade but stops. He feels something isn't right. He raises his head and realizes he is face to face with WADE BARRETT. JBLs eyes become the size of grapefruits. He just sits on the barricade unable to move. He finally attempts to stand but Barrett rears back and drops him to the ground with a Bull Hammer. Barrett climbs over the barricade followed by a laughing Eli Drake. Barrett picks JBL up to his feet and rolls him into the ring as Rli slides in and wakes the referee. He does so before pinning JBL.

Eli stands over a lifeless JBL as Barrett slides into the ring. A smirk grows upon their faces at the sight of this "God" laying on the ground. Anarchy fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:11 am

Sorry that wasn't my best work but I'm in a rush and wanted to at least post something so..... I'll do better this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017   XWL Anarchy:  8/21/2017  -  8/28/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next