Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017

Go down 
+10
Taco
T-Roll
imagohard2nite
Frowonder
Austin
LazyEye513
Strummania
Zack
Plus
Kyle
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 4:59 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM:  Civic Center
Mobile, Alabama

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.Pushed Too Far

JBL and Bad News Barrett have been holding the Intercontinental Title hostage throughout the course of their always increasing rivalry. After three weeks of failed championship matches, Anarchy GM Layla finally had enough and vacated the title. Now that Barrett and JBL are no longer competing for the belt, who will step forward to claim their stake? There are sure to be many interested, but only one may hold the belt.

2.  Long Live the King

The Broken King Matt Hardy once again successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship as his challenger, Seth Rollins, failed to usurp the monarch of XWL. Broken Matt has now proven himself to be a legitimate champion and worthy of being called King. To make him even more formidable, Brother Nero has returned as his trusty right hand, the Black Knight. Now focused, the two will be sure to have their sights set on expanding the Kingdom.

3. Finders Keepers  

After vacating the Intercontinental Championship, Layla was surprised to have The Destroyer Samoa Joe arrive on the scene only to take the belt. Having been recently involved in the title match, it makes sense for Joe to feel like the rightful owner of the now ownerless title. Will anyone be able to prove to be more deserving?

4. The Death Knell Rings

The Undertaker has taken it upon himself to show the world that he is not afraid of the Bullet Club despite their increasingly overwhelming numbers. The Deadman took on both Gallows and Anderson and was able to successfully weather the tides and emerge victorious. Not to be shown up, Finn Balor also snagged a place in the Money in the Bank match by defeating Enzo Amore. As the Bullet Club continues to grow in power, one has to wonder who or what will be able to halt their ascension.

5. She Stands Tall

Sister April. The long reigning Women’s champion who has dispatched all challengers and shown herself to be untouchable. Or is she? This week on Anarchy, Sasha Banks will again face off against her. These two superstars have a lot of history with each other and they never fail to put on a great show for the XWL Universe. Will April again stand tall or will Sasha knock off the Champ?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 IsLNaC8 XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 QqKP6Lm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 QFQQsJq XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 JZGvWdy

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 RwBvggHXWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 2lMKJkm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 JaJAukR XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 GUewEs1

Money in the Bank Qualifying Match

Ladder Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 EEjGg8x XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 6KG6rdP

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 DADoL8n XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 WMFSVO3

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 ROouOpO XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 0iQ5FEI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Oh2RgBsXWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 0UmRPrS

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 B36KoPf XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 ZuA25Bd

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 5Rk3Evc XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 NbS3PN8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 C0NCzYy XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 BD0h52q

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 RO8XCWP XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 1A8lCsq

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 NCqW14E XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 WvXH11e

Miss Money in the Bank Qualifying Match

Ladder Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 NKRIpKp XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 PFmVkWX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 LNeFQUN XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 OFhwCcN

Main Event

Women's Championship

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 C9a6ENE

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Darkness. The entire arena was plunged into it. The fans in the arena would give a mixed reaction as they had no idea what was happening right now. Some would cheer and others would boo. Some would even narrow their eyes to try and see what was happening -- with no luck. Then all of a sudden a single spotlight would shine down into the middle of the ring, lighting up a chair and on that chair sat a man -- a man with a guitar and that man was none other than Elias Samson.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 EVMJb0y

“Ladies and Gentlemen I have travelled the long road to be here tonight. I have walked from city to city to finally make it here. The people thought that I was done, but you cannot end The Drifter-- tonight I take on not a man -- not a beast -- but a monster and I am ready for him -- I am ready -- to end him--”

Elias Samson would close his eyes for a moment. His hand brushing down over the strings on his guitar creating a musical sound as the crowd would begin to boo him. No one in the arena here tonight wanted to listen to him play his guitar and sing his song -- but Elias Samson has travelled the long road. He has walked and drifted his way here tonight -- he was going to sing and these people where going to listen.

“Battling the monsters inside my head
Fighting the evil right here
Every single day I'm filled with dread

All my eyes see is the color red
Sometimes I wonder if I'd be better off dead
Not much of a life to be led

A very dangerous path that I tread
Now I battle people in real life instead
They're even worse than the monsters in my head
And cause more pain than the evil under my bed
Nothing else left to be said

A drifter battles a monster
Not in his head
But right here instead

Two enter and one will be dead”

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU

The theme would blast out of the speakers -- the entire arena would shake from the sound of the music as THE MONSTER AMONG MEN would appear on the stage. The entire arena would shake as he steps out onto the stage -- looking different than before. The black lamb mask that was attached to his face was no more. It has been gone, replaced with a look of a monster. A growl leaving his mouth as he stands there -- his entire body language, his presence told the world -- that he was ready for what he had to do tonight to walk out the victor. Looking forward -- right down to the ring -- this was a new land for him. Braun Strowman would stare right at the ring as he walks down the ramp. Thudding his way down as he never takes his eyes of the ring. He would stare forward as he slowly walked to the steps. Taking his time -- each step almost shaking the entire ring itself as he walked up the steps and onto the apron. One leg brought over the ropes and landing within the ring -- the other following as the MONSTER didn't even have to push the ropes down as he stood there. He was breathing heavily as he waited. Looking up at the ramp now as he would throw his arms up into the air and let out a bone chilling roar that caused the crowd to jeer him as he paced -- like a wild animal put into a cage -- he paced back and forward as he looked right at Elias Samson. A look of pure joy on his face, as he licked his lips and looked upwards, waiting like the monster he was -- waiting for the prey to come closer for him to devour.

DING! DING! DING!

Elias Samson stares into the eyes of Braun Strowman as both men would walk forward one another. Elias Samson has to tilt his head backwards as he looks up at the monster before him as Braun Strowman just chuckles as the monster would press his massive hand right into the face of Elias Samson as he would push him right back -- Elias Samson staggers back into the ropes, but he comes back and connects with a Dropkick and he staggers the monster who was not expecting that. Braun Strowman staggers backwards as Elias Samson  hits another Dropkick -- and then he was right back up as he hits another -- moving the monster to the ropes as Braun Strowman leans on them as Elias Samson  runs and jumps and manages to hit the RUNNING HIGH KNEE -- he almost goes over the ropes himself as he manages to hold on as he sends Braun Strowman up and over as the monster crashes to the outside -- BUT HE LANDS ON HIS FEET -- Elias Samson  runs back and runs off the ropes and comes running forward and dives right over the top rope -- SUICIDE DIVE -- he knocks Braun Strowman backwards -- but not off his feet as Braun Strowman holds his nose in pain and lets out a roar as he charges forward -- Elias Samson  jumping up and wrapping his feet around the neck of the monster and hitting a HURRICANRANA -- sending the monster face first into the ring post! Braun Strowman skull connects with the outside post as Elias Samson  shoves him into the ring and quickly slides inside and makes the cover.

ONE…

TWO…

KICKOUT!

Braun Strowman kicks out as he sends Elias Samson  up into the air and crashing to the ground as the monster rises as he quickly grabs Elias Samson  and drops him down with a SPINEBUSTER! You could feel the force that the monster dropped him down as he looked like he wanted to break him as he grabbed Elias Samson  by the hair and yanked him up -- keeping a tight hold of his hair as he pulls him forward into his arm for a CLOTHESLINE! He almost takes Elias Samson  head clean off as he keeps a hold of his hair as he yanks him back up to his feet -- both of his massive hands clamping down on the side of his face as he would follow through with the BIEL THROW -- throwing Elias Samson  right across the ring -- from one side to the other as he crashes in a heap in the corner as the monster lets out a scream as he watches -- Elias Samson  pulling himself up in the corner as the monster charges -- Elias Samson  would dive out of the way as Braun Strowman runs right into the post -- turning around as Elias Samson  blasts him with a SUPERKICK -- but Braun Strowman only drops down to one knee as Elias Samson  climbs to the top rope -- jumping off and looking for a crossbody -- BUT BRAUN CATCHES HIM IN MID AIR -- Braun Strowman catches him and holds onto him and adjusts him and locks in the LIFTING ARM TRIANGLE CHOKE -- Elias Samson  would try to struggle to break free -- he would hit the monster in the ribs trying to force him to let him go -- but the monster does not even move as he keeps the hold on -- cranking up the pressure and squeezing more as Elias Samson  cannot fight -- before he has the chance to pass -- Braun Strowman would adjust Elias Samson , flinging his deadweight up and onto his shoulder as he backs up -- only to run forward and drop him down with THE RUNNING POWERSLAM! Braun Strowman then presses his hands down on Elias Samson  chest as he makes the cover.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAUN!

Braun Strowman has done it. He has made short work of yet another soul as he screams at the top of his lungs. Pushing himself up to stand on his two feet as he stares down at The Drifter. All life had been forced out of his body as Braun Strowman chuckles -- staring madly forward -- this was another career ended by his hands -- the XWL roster was on notice, he was not going to stop until all crumbled to him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Anarchy returns from an advertisement for XWL 2K18's "Golden Ticket" Edition to a panned out shot of the audience here tonight in Mobile. However, after a few seconds of waiting...

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Normal_wwe_raw_2017_06_19_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0025
XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Normal_wwe_raw_2017_06_19_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0062

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god...

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, that...that's the former World Heavyweight Champion! That's Roman Reigns! Roman Reigns is back!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Corey, we...we haven't seen Roman Reigns in XWL in nearly a year, when he lost the World Heavyweight Championship at last year's Emergence event! The question is...what is he doing here in Mobile?

Ever the controversial figure in professional wrestling, Roman Reigns cracks his neck as he looks out towards the crowd, who is giving him a mixed reaction. Some are happy that The Big Dog has returned, others wishing he had stayed gone as he walks with purpose down the ramp, entering an XWL ring for the first time since his loss in a fatal four way match at Emergence. Roman grabs a microphone, waiting on the crowd to quiet down before speaking to them.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Normal_wwe_raw_2017_06_19_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0164

[Roman Reigns]
....I'm back.

With those words, Roman forms a smirk on his face, chuckling to himself before continuing.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Normal_wwe_raw_2017_06_19_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0176

[Roman Reigns]
I know, I've been gone a while. And, really, to all of my fans, all of you who've been wanting to see me whoop every Superstar back there in that locker room for the last year? I'm sorry. At Emergence, I let a whole lot of people down. My friends. My family. And especially, especially you, the fans. I went from the top of the food chain...all the way down to the bottom of the barrel. That fatal four way was hectic enough to the point that I felt something was wrong. Something needed to be fixed. All the pieces to this...this Roman Reigns jigsaw puzzle weren't all fitting together. And it took me a year to realize...I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. I need to get my ass back in the gym, and I need to get back to doing what I do best, and that's leaving those fools back there laying on their back after I crack them right in the mouth!

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Normal_wwe_raw_2017_06_19_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0321

[Roman Reigns]
So...the issue at hand now is: Where do I go from here? What happens next for Roman Reigns? I'll tell you what happens next for Roman Reigns. I come back to this ring week in and week out, and I deliver. I knock fools out, and I spear them through this canvas. I knock them all down, I knock them all down one by one until I get back to the top of the food chain again. But where am I starting? Where does my road to redemption kick off? Where everything came crashing down: Emergence.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Normal_wwe_raw_2017_06_19_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0183

[Roman Reigns]
Now, tonight, I know that I'm back in action against that big ol' circus clown, Abyss. He may be thinking that he's beautiful and all, but tonight? Tonight is going to get very, very ugly for him. I'm gonna beat him down, I'm gonna kick his big ass all over this ring, and then I'm going to move on to the next obstacle in my path. Because I'm knocking all you fools down one by one on my way back to the top. And at Emergence? I'm giving anyone who wants a piece of me a chance to give me what I've been wanting for a good year now, and that's a god damn fight.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Normal_wwe_raw_2017_06_19_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0232

[Roman Reigns]
But what does the future hold for Roman Reigns? Simple. The future isn't holding Roman Reigns. I'm holding my own future. And the first thing on my lil' checklist? Is to take that Elite Championship away from "The Phenom" himself, The Undertaker. 'Taker...I don't care when, or where it happens, but one day, I will take you down. I know that plenty of men in that locker room are wanting a shot to beat you. But the thing is, none of them are anywhere near as much of a threat you as I am, Deadman. If I gotta put your dead ass down to rip that title from your hands, then that's what I'm gonna do. Now, don't get me wrong, I have plenty of respect for Undertaker. Dude's a legend in this business. But when it comes to something that I want? I don't give a damn if you're a legend or a nobody. If your ass is in the way, then I'm moving your ass out of the way.

The crowd starts to cheer as Roman proclaims he will defeat the Elite Champion and loathed Phenom. Roman, however, simply looks up towards the large banner hanging down from the ceiling with the Emergence poster, a look of focus and determination in his cold eyes as he viewed what could potentially be one of the many obstacles on his personal road to redemption. A chuckle leaves his lips before bring the mic back up to his mouth.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Normal_wwe_raw_2017_06_19_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0186

[Roman Reigns]
Yeah, I said that, you heard me right. I'll be the one who takes out The Undertaker when the time is right. You wanna hate me for it? Go right ahead. Because all the people who want to hate, all the people who want to doubt what I can do? It just motivates me, it just fuels me to prove all of these detractors wrong. It makes me want to work harder at pissing them all off. 'Cause at the end of the day, I'm one step closer to my goals, and all they can do is sit and watch me do it. So if I were you, Deadman? I'd be watching your back. I'd be on your toes. Because when I get you in my sights, you'll never see me coming. And by the time you do? I'll be leaving the ring with your title around my waist.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Normal_wwe_raw_2017_06_19_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv0323

[Roman Reigns]
Believe...that.

[Mauro Ranallo]
An emphatic statement made by Roman Reigns as he makes his return to XWL. But, Corey, he's not done tonight.

[Corey Graves]
That's right Mauro. Like Roman said earlier, he's going to be in that ring later on tonight with a 6'8" monster known as Abyss.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps the most dangerous, psychotic soul to ever step foot in an XWL ring, the man who was the brainchild behind the former X-Treme Championship, Abyss looks to make XWL beautiful, and he'll have to start by attempting to stop Roman Reigns in his tracks. One thing's for sure, though Corey: That'll be one hell of a fight!
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Graves
I'm not sure what we just witnessed but Roman Reigns and a "Golden Ticket" Edition of XWL 2k18?? Ew.

Mauro
You're right Corey, but lets get back on track.

Mauro
Welcome ladies and gentlemen back to XWL Anarchy! We're here live tonight from the Civic Center here in Mobile, Alabama! We still got an exciting night planned so don't go anywhere you won't want to miss any of this action!

Graves
That's right Mauro, I can't wait!

Mauro
Things are always exciting when Sami Zayn comes out here.

Graves
Got to agree with you Mauro, this young man has turned me towards his side as of late!

The fans erupt for Sami Zayn as he makes his way onto the stage, he looks around then throws his arm in the air as him and the fans yell "LET'S GO!" Sami skips down the ramp mic in hand and wearing his jacket with cap. Sporting a Sami Zayn and the Zayniacs shirt. He steps into the ring and does his signature twirl. The fans are still cheering as he brings the mic to his mouth.

Sami Zayn
I got my shot!

Zayn smiles as the fans erupt

Sami Zayn
Now there may have been a little interference last week,

Sami Zayn shrugs

Sami Zayn
But hey, never take your eye off your opponent. I've learned that lesson the hard way and Miz learned that lesson last week. I don't blame him though, Bullet Club are a couple of cowards that attack people from behind and use the numbers game but.

Sami Zayn throws his hand in the air

Sami Zayn
I'm not trying to start any beef with anyone so I'll stay out of it but, tonight I face Jeff Hardy or, Brother Nero if you prefer. The winner of this match will go on to Money in The Bank to face five other men for a chance to become Mr. Money in the Bank and that person, will be me. Then I'll cash that briefcase in and win the World Championship for all of us...

Sami points around the arena as the fans cheer

Sami Zayn
I know everyone backstage and maybe even some of you doubt me, underestimate me but, I thrive when that happens, I live for it. I love proving each and every person wrong when I achieve what they thought was impossible!

The fans cheer again

Sami Zayn
No one thought I'd beat Adam Cole, but I did and became the FIRST Elite Champion in XWL! No one thought I'd beat Leo Kruger at Final Stand, BUT I DID and became Intercontinental Champion at my first Final Stand! And no one thinks I'll become Mr. Money in the Bank....

Sami Zayn smirks

Sami Zayn
If the past is any indication...

Sami Zayn drops the mic and motions his hands around his waist indicating He will become World Champion!

Mauro
Big words from Sami Zayn tonight!

Graves
He's made me a believer!

The camera fades to commercial

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:37 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 EEjGg8xXWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 6KG6rdP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 5:52 pm

The crowd boo's as they lay eyes upon Dean Ambrose of the Bullet Club. He's walking through the hallway, absent mindlessly playing with his Switchblade. Eyes of a madman Dean lashes out playfully but aggressively at anyone who gets to close with his switchblade Dean suddenly stops as he spots someone of interest. Dean approaches quietly upon the form of Renee Young who seems to be preparing for an interview. Dean grabs her shoulder, making the plucky young reporter jump. When she turns around he's giving her a toothy grin

[Dean Ambrose]
Renee Renee...Just the woman I was hoping to run into

Renee looks puzzled and uncomfortable. She forces a smile none the less though

[Renee Young]
Oh, hello Dean. I was just getting ready to inter-

[Dean Ambrose]
-View me. It's your lucky day! I got just enough time before I go out and embarrass John

Renee looks like she wants to protest but the grip on her shoulder gets a little rougher. The look in Dean's eye seems like it isn't asking for an interview. It's demanding one. Renee swallows a lump in her throat and once again forces a hesitant smile

[Renee Young]
Uh, yeah, that's what I was doing! Um...well...once again you and Sami Callihan have stood strong over your enemies. But you guys are making a lot of them now. Are you worried about that?

Dean smirks as he thinks of the last few weeks and how many broken bodies he's left in his wake

[Dean Ambrose]
Am I worried that some people want to take me out? Am I worried that Sydal wants to break apart the Club? Am I afraid that John Cena wants to lock me in a STF until I pass out? And I scared that CM Punk wants to beat me till I'm bleeding out of every hole in my face?! OF COURSE NOT RENEE! I'm shaking with anticipation! Everyone wants my head on a platter! Surrounded by enemies, fighting tooth an nail for survival and dominance...This place is finally starting to be fun again! I haven't had this much fun since I ruined the Authority honestly. I want them all to come after to be. I want them all to want to hurt me because trust me when I say I want to hurt them. They better want to put down Dean Ambrose because if they don't, I'll be their worst nightmare for whatever remains of their career

Dean smiles viciously at the reporter as he towers over her. She stares at him with wide eyes and takes a small step backwards. She stutters as she pushes out her next question

[Renee Young]
I-I...How do you feel going into a match with John Cena?

[Dean Ambrose]
I couldn't care less about my match with John. He seems to be more focused on AJ which is a mistake. Not that he shouldn't be focused on AJ, because he knows and we all know, AJ out classes him in every aspect. But what he should be focused on is making it out of that ring tonight. Because I'm gonna use him to send a message to anyone who thinks it's a good idea to try and fight us. Everyone just needs to accept the way things are around here. WE run the show know. Fall in line unless you want to get hurt. John's gonna find out how dangerous I really am. I'm not an AK 47 like Finn Balor, pumping out steady and effective offense. I'm not small but with a lot of kick like Sami, a Desert Eagle. I'm not a precise Sniper like AJ Styles either. I'm a turret gun Renee! I'm a Tommy Gun! You put me in a spot and I spray bullets EVERYWHERE! I fire at any and everything in front of me and I cause mass destruction. And tonight? I feel like shooting down the leader of Cenation so prepare for an assassination from Dean Ambrose! Because I don't aim, I spray and pray!

Dean puts his fingers against the head of Renee Young, making her flinch, and shots. Her head is knocked back a little and when she looks up Dean is already walking in the opposite direction

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 6:33 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 RO8XCWPXWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 1A8lCsq

[Mauro Ranallo]
It looks like Punk has Sami up! Punk is gonna get his revenge!

As the words leave his mouth Dean Ambrose comes flying out of the back and towards the ring

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the? What's Ambrose doing out here? This has nothing to do with him!

[Corey Graves]
That's his brother in arms. Is he just supposed to watch as Punk tries to harm him? You know nothing about loyalty Mauro

Punk hasn't noticed anything yet until it's too late. Dean pulls Sami off the shoulders of Punk and begins to lay into the straight edge superstar with lefts and rights. The ref calls for the bell but Dean obviously doesn't care about that. The only thing on his mind is hurting Punk. Dean fights Punk into the corner where he alternates between punches and chops. Punk isn't going down without a fight though and blocks one of Dean's punches. Dean is surprised and that second of surprise is all he needs to turn the tables on Dean. Dean is thrown into the corner and now it's Dean covering up from a flurry of punches and kicks from Punk! The crowd is going crazy, watching Punk finally get his hands on Dean.
That is until Dean lashes out with a knee to the stomach

Punk hunches over in pain and Dean makes the most out of his opportunity. Dean quickly hooks the arms of Punk, setting him up for a Dirty Deeds! Dean looks around the crowd and screams "Bullet Club! F-F-Oh SHIT!" Dean is suddenly lifted on the shoulders of Punk! Dean wiggles and tries to fight out of the grasp but Punk's grip it too strong. Suddenly the last thing Punk sees is a boot right to his face via Sami Callihan. The Best in the World instantly drops Dean and falls to the ground. Dean waste no time and gets up, grabbing Punk roughly and dragging him to his feet.
Dean hooks his arms and drops him with a Dirty Deeds. Just like the last two weeks we see Sami grab those hooked arms and dead lift him right into a sit out piledriver! Punk crumbles in a heap and just lays there as Dean gets to his feet. The two waste not time 'Too Sweeting' each other as this segment comes to an end

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 LNeFQUN XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 OFhwCcN

[Mauro Ranallo]
What makes this encounter tonight so captivating is the fact that these two men know each other so well.

[Corey Graves]
And when they throw out a move like that, you'd think surely it'd be the end if it were anyone else...but when it comes to them, you can never count them out so easily.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This was plugged as a marquee rematch from Final Stand, and I think it's more than living up to its hype.

[Corey Graves]
But this isn't the same AJ Styles that Sydal has beaten before, in fact, I'd argue this AJ is far better than he's ever been because not only is he at the top of his game, he's leading a crew of like-minded superstars, equally as talented. And when you get a group of people together as good as they are, can anything stop them?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Despite AJ's resilience, Sydal doesn't seem too bothered, he's lounging on the ropes as we speak, waiting for AJ to get back up.

[Corey Graves]
A questionable move, why allow a man like AJ a chance to recover? Especially when he beat you at Final Stand?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'd be inclined to agree, wouldn't now be the time to ascend the top rope for a Golden Star Press?

[Corey Graves]
And here he goes, AJ's back to his feet, let's see if that was a mistake Sydal will regret.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a maneuver, and he's not wasting any time, AJ's rushing over to the corner, perhaps thinking Spiral Tap.

[Corey Graves]
Oh, that's exactly what he's thinking, and if it connects, you can consider this match over.

With the fans booing, not wanting to see this match end in AJ's favor, Styles smugly rises onto the top rope and begins to shout "YOU PEOPLE WANNA THINK FINAL STAND WAS A FLUKE? WELL WATCH THIS!" And with that, he leaps perfectly turning in mid air until....HE CONNECTS. His back crashes down onto the body of Sydal, and instantly it's as if all the air had been sucked out of the building. Not a single sound, except AJ shouting for the referee to count as he hooks the leg...

NO! Sydal kicks out and the fans explode, immediately energized, kicking themselves for thinking it would be over, in doubting their Golden One, who has once again proven he does NOT go down easily.

[Corey Graves]
HOW?!?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sydal has made an entire career out of proving why you should never count him out, and yet somehow we forget that is why he's such an incredible star. He refuses to stay down, he gives it his all every night, and it's why the fans have stuck by his side since backing him at the end of last year. He doesn't give up, he fights even if it's the most foolish thing in everyone's mind, he refuses to admit defeat.

[Corey Graves]
I just...I don't know how he does it, it's why he was able to end Leo Kruger's career several months ago because he just doesn't stay down.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But AJ knows this about Sydal, so unlike Matt...he's not letting him get a breather and get back into this, no he's eyeing him for the finishing blow, a Styles Clash.

[Corey Graves]
And Sydal may be a lot of things but there's no way he can get up from that after everything he's been put through this match.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But to that point as well, AJ has been the target, or I should say his arm has been the target of Sydal, so much so that as we saw just a minute ago, he seemed to have issue lifting Sydal for that powerbomb...I wonder if that might play a role in an attempted Styles Clash?

[Mauro Ranallo]
AJ's primed, but he as he prepared to launch off, he stopped himself...that arms in a bad way. Can he even muster up the strength to propel himself at Sydal?

[Corey Graves]
Look I'll give it to Sydal, he's dissected that arm flawlessly, it's smart AJ needs his arm to do both of his big moves, but just like Sydal can grin and bear through the pain, so can The Phenomenal One. Besides, did you see the way Sydal folded from that pele? Styles has all the time in the world to recover for a moment, the second Matt rises, he's not gonna know where the hell he is, let alone that a Pheneomal Forearm, the same move that ended his reign at Final Stand, is about to bring us a sequel.

But as AJ eyes Sydal stirring, he starts to shake his head, Sydal's given him a hell of a fight, and because of that he needs to make sure this is truly the end, so instead of his usual approach...Styles lets go of the ropes, gives his arm a good slap to get the blood flowing, and looks to the top rope. Boos and more boos on top of boos is the only sound in the building right now, but AJ isn't letting that bother him, no...he's mounting onto the top rope as the seconds pass, and Sydal's pulling himself up, a bit dazed obviously not knowing that when he turns around it's gonna be the most phenomenal forearm anyone's ever seen.

[Mauro Ranallo]
A Pheneomal Forearm from the top rope? AJ's going all in.

[Corey Graves]
Go big or go home, Mauro...and AJ only knows how to go big.

Fans try to help Sydal avoid the impending end, shouting at him, screaming words of warning, but as we could tell the second it hit, that pele struck him perfectly and he's probably not even sure where he is let alone that he's still in a match with AJ Styles. AJ shouts "C'MON YOU GOLDEN WESEAL, LET'S SEE YOU GET UP FROM THIS!" Slowly, staggering as he moves, Sydal turns....and AJ leaps high into the air, cocking the forearm just right....and WHAM! It connects right on target, dropping The Golden Ticket in an instant!

[Corey Graves]
IT'S OVER! DONE! COVER HIM AJ, HE'S OUT!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia, what a forearm!

However, immediately after connecting, AJ sits on his knees holding his arm with a look of sheer agony on his face. While it hit perfectly, the impact of Sydal's hard jaw, which may be the strongest muscle in his body, with the arm that's been at Sydal's mercy the whole match, has left AJ in perhaps worse shape than he already was. Frustration immediately appears on his face, he holds the arm against his side, wincing, trying to push through the pain to go for the cover, and after a few seconds he finally exhales and starts to lower himself over Sydal, only to get the shock of his life when Sydal yanks the favored arm down, pulling Styles into an inside cradle!

3!!!!!!!!!

[Corey Graves]
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Sydal just BEAT AJ STYLES!

Sydal's infectious tune sounds in victory as the fans jump to their feet, overjoyed in their hero in gold. As AJ's freed from the pin he's flabbergasted, screaming at the top of his lungs at the referee. Matt knowing AJ's a pretty sore loser, gets the hell out of dodge, rolling out of the ring immediately as AJ, as expected, was about to lunge at The Superstar of The Year. Sydal just grins, proud of himself, and the fact that he got a little bit of revenge beating AJ here tonight.  

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Bullet Club have been running wreck shop over XWL this past month, and among the targets have been Sydal himself, so you know this is a very sweet victory for The Superstar of The Year.

[Corey Graves]
I'll give credit where it's due, he executed a perfect game plan. Sydal's not only athletic, he's also both technical and methodical. A Triple Threat of skill that unfortunately for AJ proved to be too much tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But knowing AJ, and knowing The Bullet Club, this is far from over.

Speak the devil's name and he shall appear. Although this time, a pair of devils show up. Sydal's eyes are on AJ standing in the ring so he doesn't see Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan walk out behind him

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sydal turn around!

But it's too late! By the time Sydal turns around he's being laid into with punches and kicks by Sami and Dean. The crowd boo and jeer and shout and chant but it all falls on deaf ears as Dean and Sami are now stomping the Superstar of the year like he's on fire!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Dean and Sami just laid out Punk and they feel they have to do the same to Sydal? What is there problem?!

[Corey Graves]
They're the Bullet Club. It's what they do. It's like asking why a lion mauls a zebra

Sydal is trying to fight back but it's useless. Dean and Sami have punched, kicked, elbowed, and kneed Matt into submission.
They begins to drag him back to the ring. Once there they toss him into the ring where Styles waste no time mounting him and getting his free shots in on a defenseless Sydal. Surprisingly it's Dean and Callihan who pull him off.
AJ looks furious until words that we can't hear are being said between the three

[Corey Graves]
I think Dean and Sami think Sydal has had enough

[Mauro Ranallo]
Those two? Show mercy? Corey don't make me laugh

AJ suddenly starts to grin and nods is head at Dean and Sami. AJ leaps over the ropes and lands on the apron. Meanwhile Dean and Sami drag a beaten up Sydal to his feet. With little effort the two lift Sydal up. The position they have him in has Matt sitting on a both Dean and Sami's shoulders in a modified powerbomb position. Each man is supporting Sydal with a hand on his stomach, keeping him from spilling straight to the ground. Both men carefully turn, turning their backs on AJ but making Sydal face him. AJ pulls back elbow pad and srpingboards off the top rope! from the elevated position Sydal is at most superstars wouldn't be able to get that high but AJ is no normal superstar. AJ soars through the air and his elbow connects quick and painfully with the face of Matt Sydal. As AJ connects Dean and Sami suddenly pull down, sending Sydal crashing to the ground in a back breaking powerbomb!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama MIA! What the hell was that?!

[Corey Graves]
The end of Matt Sydal is what that was

The trio get up and look over their handiwork. Without moving their gaze from Sydal they throw their hands in the air, 'too sweeting' each other

Corey Graves]
The Bullet Club have sent two messages here just now

[Mauro Ranallo]
And what exactly are those messages?

[Corey Graves]
One, that no single man can stand up to them

[Mauro Ranallo]
And what's the other?

[Corey Graves]
Even when you win...You still lose

Dean, Sami, and Styles standing above Sydal's body ends the segment

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 7:37 pm

As we return to tonight's edition of Anarchy, our focus is immediately directed to the ring, where The Intercontinental Championship rests on a velvet red cover draped table. Fans are obviously excited by this sight, knowing we're about to hear from The General Manager after she officially vacated the title last week after JBL & Bad News Barrett didn't heed her warning.  

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Ughi5C3

It's not long before Layla's theme sounds, and the fans let out cheers as she steps out from the back, heading down the ramp without drawing too much attention to herself.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Here she comes, our General Manager, no doubt here to address the controversy over her decision last week to strip JBL of The Intercontinental Championshp

[Corey Graves]
It's a decision that has many, including myself if it was actually the right call. Sure it was obvious JBL & Bad News Barrett were making the title an afterthought in their issues, but for Layla to vacate it, I don't know...some might call that an abuse of power.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You could, but Layla made it clear 3 weeks ago when their first match ended how it did, that she wanted a fight to a finish, a match that the title deserves, and for it to repeatedly end otherwise, her hands were tied. Did she want to do it? I don't think so, she's operated under a far more lax stance than previous General Managers, but they essentially forced her hand.

[Corey Graves]
But here we are 4 weeks from Emergence, and we now do not have an Intercontinental Champion. Is that really the wisest business decision?

Shifting away from the commentary team, we see that Layla's already made her way to the ring, not wasting time. She stands beside The Intercontinental Championship staring at it, knowing that her decision last week may have been unexpected, but ultimately will she stand by her decision? And if so, what's next for The Intercontinental Championship?

[Layla]
I'm here tonight with a heavy heart, as I officially confirm that last week wasn't just something I said in the heat of the moment...it was a decision I had thought long and hard about as things grew more and more personal between the former champion and his challenger. The wrestling business is a controversial environment. Drama, chaos, it fuels the fire that keeps these door open, that keeps you tuning in every week. And while I encourage a brand that is a bit more lenient than perhaps previous regimes ran it under...I can't stand by and let certain things continue if I believe with all of my heart that it was bad for not just business, but for everything wrestling is. Being champion is an honor of the highest degree, it validates everything you've endured to that point, it makes it all worth it, all the pain, the moment you thought you'd never be there...it washes all of that away as you raise that title above your head, and you see your name right there, etched in history forever.

Once more her gaze shifts to the title she speaks of, pausing before continuing on.

[Layla]
But sometimes due to the nature of this business, priorities change, yes being a champion is the goal, but when egos clash, when heat generates beyond normality, it becomes less about the clash over a championship, and more so about the disdain, you share for one another. Unfortunately for JBL and Bad News Barrett, a rivalry that could have been heated, but focused ultimately on the goal of being champion over the other...crossed a line, when their last 3 encounters displayed a clear regard for the title they fought for. Because their fight wasn't about The Intercontinental Championship, it was about hurting one another, "winning" the fight at all costs, even if it meant the title itself took the backseat. Now I don't blame these two gentlemen for what's erupted between them, after all the hatred they genuinely have for one another, it's going to keep you tuning in, it's going to no doubt magnify even further due to the fact that it cost them both their right to be champion. But I can't allow a title I hold so much respect for to be a casualty in the ever growing rivalry between JBL & Bad News Barrett. A title is to be won, and defended, sometimes there's a gray area but ultimately the honor of that title is upheld.

The XWL Universe are in agreement with everything she's said, she's speaking with the best of intentions,
obviously, it wasn't something she wanted to do, but as General Manager sometimes you have to make the tough calls, such as removing a title from a situation that clearly wasn't getting better.

[Layla]
So where do we go from here? With a month away until Emergence, what does that mean for The Intercontinental Championship? Well as someone that believes it's important for every aspect of XWL to be at the highest standard, I want to push the boundaries. With all the excitement surrounding The World Heavyweight Championship Match between Edge & Broken Matt Hardy, both Money in The Bank Ladder Matches between 4 incredible Men and Women, if I'm going to vacate a title, then I need to take this opportunity to bring it back to the days where it mattered, beyond just being an accomplishment to aim for, I want the goal of XWL to be to hold ANY title because they ALL matter. As someone that's been here since day one, I remember when the likes of Shawn Michaels took that title to a level that nobody ever thought it could be taken. He held it for 14 months, defended it proudly, MADE it something for fighting for, and somewhere along the line, it became somewhat of a secondary prize. Oh, I can't be World Champion? Well, I guess I'll settle for The Intercontinental Title.

She's speaking candid, which you can tell the fans respect, she wants it to the matter, for every title to matter, and that's something you can't really argue with.

[Layla]
See, that to me...that feels wrong, doesn't it? For a title with such a long standing history, including amazing rivalries, and incredible matches, a record that hasn't been passed by any other title, it should be MORE! And that is why I am out here tonight because I see an opportunity to change the game, to change how people perceive this championship. The likes of Vickie, Stephanie, Hogan, Foley, they would look at this and say, oh let's host a tournament, that's a decent enough solution that requires very little originality, right? But for me...my team, we're not interested in doing more of the same, because all that's done is further cement that this title just isn't on the same level of The World Heavyweight Championship. So what's our solution? To change the way you think about this title, we change the way you think about a tournament.

Cheers get louder and louder, she's enticing us with her words, she's not looking to play it safe, she wants to shake things up, to overhaul the very idea of what to do in a situation such as this, and it has us on the edge our seats, wondering what that solution is.

[Layla]
It's always been simple, right? A group of superstars face off in round one, those winners move on to round two, and ultimately two face off in the finals at the next PPV to declare the new champion. Don't get me wrong, it's a great way to get people involved, but as we saw with the last two champions, One match doesn't decide who the better man is, who is deserving of fighting the good fight because the following match could go entirely different.  For that very reason, why should we let one match be the end of the road? So instead of the classic idea of a "tournament," we host an actual classic, with a modern twist.

Again the more she talks the more we're drawn in, we're getting more and more excited for something we don't know even of yet.

[Layla]
8 Superstars, 4 weeks, 29 matches, 1 goal The Intercontinental Championship! Is it crazy? Absolutely, to put 8 men through such a rigorous schedule is against everything we've done to this point. That's multiple matches a week, that's wear and tear, that's uncharted pressure, pressure they've never had to deal with, but what does pressure do to coal? Make diamonds, it turns a division that has been viewed as "beneath" someone into a competitive zone that brings out the best in EVERYONE that dares to step into such an intense battlefield. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, The Shawn Michaels Classic!

Every word built up to this announcement, and the fans erupt as loudly as possible, fully approving of Layla's concept and it doesn't take long for a massive "HBK! HBK! HBK!" to spread throughout the entire building.

[Mauro Ranallo]
THE SHAWN MICHAELS CLASSIC?!

[Corey Graves]
I've gotta give it to our General Manager, that sounds absolutely incredible.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Paying homage to the greatest Intercontinental Champion in XWL history, and giving 8 Superstars the chance to change the game just as he did.

Layla stands there with the biggest smile on her face as the "HBK!" chants run rampant throughout the audience.

[Layla]
Shawn Michaels, The greatest Intercontinental Champion XWL has ever had the honor of carrying this title, a man that took his reign to the next level, and I say it's time we bring it BACK to that level, and once it's there? We push even HIGHER! Last year I gave a title, The Women's Championship the stage it's never had, the opportunity it was never given. This year, we keep that same tradition going by changing up the pecking order, and turning it on its head. So after all 28 matches, there will be 2 Superstars that have proven their record to be the best, and in that final 29th encounter? They step out onto a stage The Intercontinental Championship has never been contested on before, THE MAIN-EVENT! That's right ladies and gentlemen, the finals of The Shawn Michaels Classic which will crown our NEW Intercontinental Champion will take place in The Main-Event of Emergence! Where a new era of Intercontinental Champions will emerge, and the days of it being an afterthought or some second place prize will be over. Now that the stage has been set, it's time to introduce you to the 8 participants of The Shawn Michaels Classic.

With her eyes gazing down at the title once more, she quickly looks to the stage as she motions for the first Superstar to reveal themselves.

A good chunk of the crowd jumps out of their seats and decides to give Joe quite a huge pop at the sound of his theme, Joe may not be the XWL universe's favorite wrestler of the year or anything, but a strong majority of the fans respect Joe for all of his years of contributions to pro wrestling and also respect the fact that Joe has been unbeaten in XWL since making his return over 3 months ago, and although Joe has talked quite a big game since returning, he's more than backed it up in the ring as he's destroyed everything that's been put in his path so far.

Joe steps through the curtain and is received rather decently by the XWL Universe with about 25% of the crowd deciding to fire up some "Joe" chants as he walks out onto the stage. Joe stops atop the ramp and looks out to the crowd, some booing, but for the most part a rather receptive crowd here tonight for Joe, now whether it's due to the fans respecting Joe, or the fans just being pumped about the Shawn Michaels classic? that's another story, either way, Joe gives in to the fans momentarily by nodding his head up and down twice seemingly acknowledging the Joe chants and positive reaction before storming down the ramp at his usual all business pace. Joe wastes no time in making his way down the ramp and within seconds he reaches the steel steps, Joe climbs the steps and walks out to the apron where he grabs the towel off of around his neck and decides to be generous and toss it out to the crowd, giving some lucky fan a souvenir they'll almost certainly never forget. Joe steps through the ropes and enters the ring where he proceeds to throw up the shaka with his right hand before stepping over to the edge of the ring and signalling for a mic, Joe is handed a mic by a ringside assistant and proceeds to the center of the ring where he goes face to face with Layla.

(Samoa Joe)
I'm glad to see that everyone's in a good mood tonight!!!

Joe moves the mic away from his mouth for a moment allowing the crowd to get their emphatic "yeah" response in, confirming that they are indeed in a good mood.

(Samoa Joe)
The XWL Universe is in good mood, you seem to be in a good mood Ms. El, and hell even I'm in a good mood!!! Ya wanna know why???

The crowd responds with another loud "yeah" confirming that they indeed want to know why Joe is in a rare good mood tonight. Joe cracks an even rarer smile and places his right hand on Layla's shoulder and proceeding to pat her on the shoulder.

(Samoa Joe)
I'm in a good mood because last week I came out here and grabbed the Intercontinental Championship belt that had been freshly stripped from JBL, and I laid it down in front of me, symbolically "drawing the line in the sand" so to speak, me laying that title down in front of me was my way of saying that I am the only man in this company who can currently stake a claim to that championship, and if anyone had the balls to try and tell me otherwise, then they'd make their presence known and do something about it and as you all know nobody showed. Nobody had the balls to step through that curtain and tell me to me face that they deserved the Intercontinental Championship more than me, so I was disappointed to an extent, I was disappointed because I crave a challenge, I crave a fight, and I crave DESTRUCTION, and all I got last week was silence from the XWL locker room, but make no mistake about it, that silence was worth a thousand words, but only word kept coming to mind, "Fear". Those guys back there, they fear me because they know they can't beat me, they know that I'll ruin them, I'll break them, and I'll destroy them.

Joe begins to pace around the ring slowly whilst speaking.

(Samoa Joe)
So Layla, I must say, you've outdone yourself, rather than have me put down one unworthy scrub, now I get to put down 7 of them, and 1 of them I get to put down twice when I wreck em in the finals. You see, this is what's going to go down in this "Shawn Michaels Classic", which by the time I'm done with it, you'll be naming the next edition the "Samoa Joe Classic". Nevertheless, you are going to send 7 guys through that curtain who think you are giving them the opportunity of a lifetime but at the end of the day, all you're really doing is putting their lives in harm's way. You are going to send 7 guys down that ramp to face Mr. Destruction himself and in the back of your head you damn well better understand that those 7 guys very well may not come back, and at the end of the day it's gonna be like sending the lambs to the slaughter. 1 by 1 they will all fall down, I will hurt them, I will torture them, I will eviscerate them, and I will destroy them, and at the end of each of my matches, you better have a cleanup crew ready to roll out to the ring with a bodybag on hand to retrieve the remains of my latest victim.

Joe continues to pace around the ring whilst most of the crowd remains silent as they take in what Joe has to say.

(Samoa Joe)
I am the most unstoppable force this company has ever seen, and I crave competition, nothing keeps a warrior more sharp then by constantly testing himself in battle, every time I go out there I test my limits more and more, I use all of my skills, all of my senses, and all of my training to not only make me the complete warrior, but it makes me the ultimate destroyer. Samoa Joe is ready to run through everyone in this company because Joe doesn't hide from the best, he seeks them out and he destroys them, and that's exactly what I'm going to do in this tournament, I'm going to seek out my opponents one by one, and then I'm going to destroy each and every one of them.

A few more fans take part in booing Joe but most of the fans are either stunned into silence or simply not booing Joe because maybe, just maybe, Joe may have a point, maybe he really is an unstoppable destroyer.

(Samoa Joe)
So all in all Layla? I'm glad you got 7 guys who think they're the best, I can't wait to watch them strut out here all big and macho with their chests popped out and their six packs on full display while they stand there oozing with confidence, and that confidence will last for all of about 3 seconds in this ring because they're going to be starring ultimate destruction dead in the eye, through my eyes they will see their futures, a future that involves them staring up at the rafters whilst my hand is raised in victory, a future that involves them suffering by my hands, cause one by one they will all attempt to thwart the inevitable, but they will learn a harsh life lesson, they will learn that in life, you can't stop the inevitable, you can only delay it, and in the process of them failing to delay the inevitable, they will have to face the consequences for their actions, and those consequences include me choking every last ounce of life out of their useless corpses, or maybe I break their necks with my Muscle Buster, either way, the bottom line ladies and gentleman is this, Samoa Joe is going to face 8 competitors, and Samoa Joe is going to DESTROY each and every last one of them and whether you like it or not, at the end of Emergence, XWL will be crowning a new and UNDEFEATED Intercontinental Champion, and his name is SAMOA JOE!!!!!

The Destroyer's declaration of bringing destruction to the tournament comes to a close and once it does, the arena's lights shut off and we are left in the pitch black arena as we await the next participant. The fans in the arena wondered to themselves if this was the inclusion of the Undertaker in the Shawn Michaels classic, but then it was made clear who it was by a voice sounded throughout the arena after a single strand of piano sounds played in succession.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 NwTisy5

The Glorious One has made his return to XWL following a couple months of being out of action! The fans reaction to his return was a little sour though considering his last interactions with Dean Ambrose established him as a man they shouldn't cheer for but regardless of how they felt about him, Bobby Roode was here and he was making his XWL return to be a part of the Shawn Michaels Classic and just like Samoa Joe, The Glorious One had championship gold in his sights.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Giphy

[Corey Graves]
Can you believe it, Mauro!? The Glorious One has returned! Thank you, Layla!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Our General Manager is pulling out all the stops to make this tournament one to remember. First of all, she announces who the tournament is named after. Then, Layla announces that this tournament will main-event Emergence! Now, we see that she has brought back some familiar faces to take part in the Shawn Michaels Classic!

Bobby Roode continues his march down the ramp while his eyes scan the arena. Most of the people weren't too kind in welcoming the man back, but there were a couple of faces in the crowd who could appreciate a good return of a superstar they might have once enjoyed during their earlier run. Though, regardless of how they welcomed the Glorious One, Bobby Roode brushed them off and made his way to the ring and up the steel steps, grabbing a microphone in the process of doing so. He joins Layla and Samoa Joe in the ring and before he lifts his microphone to speak, he brushes a hand down his high-cost suit to remove the wrinkles from it.

[BOBBY ROODE]
Layla. I would like to thank you for including me in this tournament.

Attention then turned to the Destroyer.

[BOBBY ROODE]
And then there's you, Samoa Joe... it's been a long time since you and I have shared a ring together, my friend. I must say, I have been impressed with the way you've been handling this division ever since you made your return to XWL. Nothing has changed in you besides the fact that you are more destructive and dominant than ever before. It's a scary thought, even I must admit that as someone who has shared a ring with you on a number of occasions over the last ten or so years... but the past is the past and I am no longer focused on the past. I am looking forward to the future. A future where I assert my dominance over this tournament and become your Intercontinental Champion now that I no longer have to worry about ingrates like Dean Ambrose intruding in my business and stealing my opportunities away from me.

The crowd actually popped for Roode, but that was surely because they would agree with him. Ever since Ambrose shed himself of color and joined the black and white of the Bullet Club, he was not the same man they once cheered, supported through thick and thin, and loved.

[BOBBY ROODE]
When I was here the last time, I made the promise to make wrestling GLORIOUS again... but ever since then, I have realized the wrong in my ways. I have realized how wrong I was for having that mindset. It's not about making wrestling glorious again because from here on out, I promise each and every one of you, it's about making Bobby Roode glorious again! For so long has Bobby Roode been pushed to the side and forgotten and that is about to change. It's my mission to change that and that mission starts with winning this tournament and winning that Intercontinental Championship.

The lights go out in the arena as the crowd goes silent and the sound of a motorcycle revving its engine can be heard throughout the arena.

Corey Graves:
It’s Baron Corbin! Get ready XWL cause this tournament is going to be one for the ages!

Baron Corbin walks out into the arena barely visible to the camera. As he stands in the middle of the stage he lifts up his hands and the lights reveal him smiling down at the ring.

Mauro Ranallo:
It definitely is a special occasion! Baron Corbin is smiling!

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 SnV6Bnk

Baron makes his way to the ring continuing to smile as he walks up the steps and stands next to his opponents. He walks up to the Intercontinental Championship and puts his hand on it mouthing the word “soon.” Corbin then grabs a mic and looks over at his opponents and begins to laugh.

Baron Corbin:
This is the competition you found, Layla? HA! You really made it easy for me. Joe… If you were looking for destruction then look no further. You found me. I don’t give a damn about you or anyone else in the dumb tournament. All this is going to be is my time to show the XWL how destructive I can be when I beat every single opponent in this tournament and claim that title for my own. Joe, you should just go ahead and leave the ring.

Corbin and Joe stand there face to face. Joe doesn’t back down as Baron laughs and changes his sights to The Glorious One.

Baron Corbin:
I’m so sorry you had to come back now. With me in this competition the spotlight is going to be on me the whole time so I guess you should have stayed at home until this tournament is over, cause you’re just going to end up like the rest of them. Beaten and broken and left to die in the middle of the ring. The End of Days is coming and I will be the one with my hand held high AS YOUR NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!

The Black Knight Brother Nero emerges from the curtains and slowly makes his way to the ring, enjoying the fact that everyone is having to wait for him to arrive. Brother Nero carries himself with a whole new level of pride and decorum since having been declared as the King's Knight. Once in the ring, Nero slowly raises the mic to his lips and waits a few seconds before speaking, making eye contact with Joe, then Roode, then Corbin.

-Brother Nero-
I am sorry to inform you that this is all nothing more than a formality. According to an official decree issued by the Royal Family, the Intercontinental Championship will be held by myself. Luckily for all of you, your King is a fair and just ruler and has allowed seven competitors to raise arms against me merely to appease the people. I am prepared to accept your honorable surrender now if any of you should wish to swear fealty to the Royal Family and spare yourselves the public shame and humiliation once you are defeated.

Brother Nero looks upon the three competitors, clearly expecting them to take up his offer. After receiving no satisfactory response, Nero's face hardens.

-Brother Nero-
Then it shall be so. This tournament shall commence and all of you will be laid to waste in front of your family and friends. The hills will run red with the blood of the vanquished. You peasants will all wish that you had taken the opportunity to KNEEL BEFORE YOUR KING.

The cameras pan back to the stage as we hear a familiar voice echo throughout the arena.
"Wrestling, has more than one royal family."

The crowd pops as they know exactly who the theme belongs to.

Cody's theme continues to play as Cody walks out on to the stage from behind the curtain.

Corey Graves
Finally!!!! He's here, on Anarchy!!!!

Mauro Ranallo
Yes Corey, and he is the next participant in the Shawn Michaels Classic, what a treat that is!

Corey Graves
You are absolutely right, he could very well win this whole thing.

Mauro Ranallo
Totally Agreeable Corey.

As Cody makes his way down the ramp and up the steel steps he stops to soak in the excitement and warm welcome he is receiving.

Before Cody steps in the ring he is handed a microphone.

Cody steps into the ring and motions the crowd to quiet down so he can speak.

Cody
The Shawn Michaels Classic, a tournament of all tournaments, for the Intercontinental Championship in the Main Event of Emergence. Now believe me when I received news that I was taking part in this tournament I was baffled. All I want to say how grateful I am of this opportunity and thank you.
Now there are a couple of things i need to address, the first one being you Mr. Corbin.
You claim no one holds a flame to your candle better than you, but yet you haven't been a champion..ever. Hell I'm a former XWL champion. To be frank, the only "end of days" I see coming are your days of dreaming of being an intercontinental champion.
Now onto you Samoa Joe, you are "The Samoan Submission Machine" but yet here you are standing In a ring of non champions like yourself eager to become "the one" yet you haven't gotten there yet...
"The Glorious One" Bobby Roode", there's not much I can say about you that hasn't already been said, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt it's catchy and I like it. I like it because it reminds me of my beautiful "Glorious" wife Brandi, but I will save that love story for another day.

As if right on cue a familiar theme hits.

[Corey Graves]
Speaking of love stories!  Can you feel it Mauro?  Can you feel it?!  Love is in the air!

[Mauro Ranallo]

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 HaP3HjK

Mike and Maria Kanellis appear at the top of the entranceway and a shower of hatred from the XWL Universe begin their descent, all the while showing their affection for one another.  As they reach the ring under the watchful eyes of everyone inside, Mike sits on the ropes to allow Maria to enter first, and instead of grabbing her own microphone she snatches Layla's away, showing her who the alpha female is in the ring right now.

[Maria Kanellis]
My name is Maria Kanellis.  And I am the first... lady... of XWL!

You can't help but feel there's some venom in her words as she clearly directs them at the XWL GM with a spiteful glare.  Her expression softens as she turns to her life partner and introduces him.

[Maria Kanellis]
And this, is my husband... Mike Kanellis!  But you will all soon know him as your Intercontinental Champion, because the reality is... looking around at each of you right now... all I see is anger... all I see is hatred!  But what always overcomes hatred?..... LOVE!

Maria grins and lovingly gets in close to Mike.  They canoodle a little as several of the other superstars in the ring visibly cringe or shake their heads in disbelief.  After what seems like an age, the two separate, with Mike now in possession of the microphone.

[Mike Kanellis]
The "Shawn Michaels Classic"... wow Layla... you've really made this something special.  I remember growing up that I idolized Shawn Michaels.  Good ol' HBK was the best there was!  But the fact is... Shawn is gone!  He's old... he's broken!  It's time he was forgotten.  Nobody cares about Shawn Michaels anymore!  This tournament should be all about the present and the future of this industry.  And you're looking it at right here!

Mike points at his own chest as Maria applauds with glee.

[Mike Kanellis]
As of right now, this tournament will be called the "Mike Kanellis Classic"... because there is nothing more classic than love!  And once I finish racking up the points and go on to main event Emergence, I'll walk out as Intercontinental Champion... and just like the Heartbreak Kid, I'd have broken some hearts... seven of them!  I will-

Mike is cut off by the sound of yet another familiar theme.  You can sense the fans' relief that he's been interrupted and he slams the microphone down in an anger as Maria consoles him.

That theme could only mean one thing. Enzo Amore was live and in the flesh. He would shuffle his feet back and forth before standing triumphantly at the top of the entrance ramp. He would do his signature entrance, as well as letting his fellow competitors know what he feels.

ENZO AMORE
My name is Enzo Amore, and I am a certified G -- And a bonafide stud. [Enzo would shuffle his feet. Before lifting his hand, raising the microphone back to his mouth.] And this right 'ere? Is a bunch'a nobodies. Losers who ain't nothin' but time wasters. They aren't ready for tha' game tha' your boy is 'bout to bring to tha' table. It don't matter if 'ya got tha' power o'love, history on 'ya side, a wolf in sheeps clothin',  if 'ya glorious or even a fat samoan, you're still nothin' in my book. [Enzo would shift down the entrance ramp with a large smile across on his face.] 'Ya lookin' at tha' best talka' in the biz. Tha' hottest act goin'. Y'all can dream on them stars, but I'm a meteor shower, and I'm goin' straight to tha' top. Call me 'ya next IC champ. How 'ya doin'.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU

The theme would blast out of the speakers -- the entire arena would shake from the sound of the music as THE MONSTER AMONG MEN would appear on the stage. The entire arena would shake as he steps out onto the stage -- looking different than before. The black lamb mask that was attached to his face was no more. It has been gone, replaced with a look of a monster. A growl leaving his mouth as he stands there -- his entire body language, his presence told the world -- that he was ready for what he had to do tonight as he raised his hands upwards and let out a roar that would shake the entire arena.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Tenor

Looking forward -- right down to the ring -- this was a new land for him. Braun Strowman would stare right at the ring as he walks down the ramp. Thudding his way down as he never takes his eyes of the ring. He would stare forward as he slowly walked to the steps. Taking his time -- each step almost shaking the entire ring itself as he walked up the steps and onto the apron. One leg brought over the ropes and landing within the ring -- the other following as the MONSTER didn't even have to push the ropes down as he stood there. He was breathing heavily as he looked at all the runts who had gathered before him.

"LOOK at all you all. You all look so tiny -- SO WEAK -- so fragile -- so -- BREAKABLE."

The monster among men would merely look at them all. His eyes trailing from one runt to the other as he held his ground. His head slanting backwards a little bit as he looked down at all of these runts before them. All of them fresh meat to him -- all of them nothing more than victims for him to devour.

"There was a time that you all LAUGHED at me. A dark time. A time where you would watch me from the back and laugh behind my back. I HAD LOST MY WAY. I had lost who I was. I done things -- I said things -- that stained who I was. I walked down the wrong back and I lost my way -- but when it looked like the end. When it looked like there was no going back for me -- that I would wonder aimlessly in the darkness for all time -- being nothing more than a joke to all you runts -- I HEARD A VOICE AND I FOLLOWED IT. I walked through the darkness -- following that sweet sound until I felt a hand reach out and touch me. My father had found me. HE HAD COME BACK TO ME. He had seem how aimlessly I walked. That his little black lamb had become like everyone else -- weak. He called for me to come to him and I did so and -- he cleansed me. He washed away my sins and my failure. HE STRIPPED AWAY THE DEFEATS I HAD SUFFERED AND MORE IMPORTANTLY -- HE TOOK AWAY WHAT MADE ME HUMAN -- UNTIL ONLY THIS REMAINED."

He started to walk now -- moving down the line of superstars who stood in his way of the championship. He looked into the eyes of each one of them -- letting them all know that in time they would face him and he would take their soul for himself.

"THE MONSTER AMONG MEN."

He screamed those words out. The microphone almost breaking in his hand as he stopped pacing and stood before them all. Part of him wanted them to all attack him. Maybe they would get lucky and get a shot or two in on him -- but he would bring them all down as he looked forward.

"I am myself again. I have changed. I have been cleansed by my father and sent back to this company to gather souls for his return and I will do just that. I don't give a damn about the title. I don't give a damn about this tournament -- all I care about is you runts before me. So many of you gathered for this little game we shall play. GREED HAS TAKEN HOLD OF YOUR HEARTS AND IT WILL BE THE DEATH OF EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. Against one another it is a battle to see who is the best -- but against me -- it is a war -- it is life or death. I AM COMING FOR EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. The championship is only a secondary prize for me. I want your souls. I want each of you to break in my arms as I squeeze the life out of you -- and I will do it, because none of you have what it takes to stop -- THE MONSTER AMONG MEN."

Braun Strowman, the eigth man of the group lays his claim to the Intercontinental Championship and we get one last glimpse at all eight men (and some other odds and ends like Maria and Layla) who will be scratching and clawing to become the Intercontinental Champion. The camera pans past all of their faces and all eight of the men look ready to do whatever it takes to win the first ever Shawn Michaels Classic. After the camera moves past the eight men, it stops on the Intercontinental Championship and slowly zooms in on the belt that shined on the podium that it rested on. The screan slowly began to fade away and into a black screen before we go off to the next segment of the night's show.

Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:58 pm

W...T...F.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 9:03 pm

What a fucking promo, great job guys. Feel like each of you would kill it as champ, I mean granted none of you will be a Wrestling God, but nonetheless a great, deserving champ
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Great promo, but I just have to say, I fucking hate that Braun Titantron and everything about putting the I'm not finished with you. IMO it ruins the seriousness of the character and makes him seem like a joke. I like the promos and Plus knows he's a buddy of mine but.... That Titantron makes me not take anything Braun does seriously. Just my opinion though. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 10:36 pm

Reserved for Cena v Ambrose
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 10:57 pm

We return to the busy backstage area, full of tech staff sprinting through the halls, while the superstars stretch for matches later in the night. Other superstars are seen pre-recording exclusives for the XWL website and others are in corners trying to rest after putting on a clinic. The camera paces through the hall ways, passing potential story after story, conversation after conversation with some even being some of the more well known faces in the company. The viewers could only look on as their favorite Superstars passed by as they carried on with the show. The destination of the camera man was unknown to the audience as he moved through the halls. Many thought it to be a Bullet Club video, but they were soon to be proved wrong as the man behind the camera passed the Bullet Club Locker Room. The camera man kept a steady pace as he moved through-- keeping the crowd puzzled as to where he was going. Eventually the camera man turned the corner and down the hall was a door with a star on it; this star looked very familiar as the camera man kept getting closer to the door. More people passed by, showing that this area wasn't secluded, but it was a private locker room only for the real stars in the company, and as the screen got closer this locker room's owner was starting to make little sense to the viewers. The Locker Room belonging to the Number One Public Enemy of XWL: Edge.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Hqdefault

As the camera man approached the door to knock, the camera man hesitated as the door was cracked open. Before knocking on the door, the camera man peeks into the room through the cracks of the open door with his camera. On the other side of the door was the XWL almost Rated X couple Edge and Lita and they were keeping things very 'mature'. Looking into the room it seemed as though Edge and Lita had been finally reunited properly after who knows how long, as they were practically on top of each other sucking each other's faces like two teenagers when their parents aren't home. To the sight of this, the parents begin to shield children's eyes as the show was technically "PG", but that went out the window a LONG time ago. The crowd booed very loudly to the sight of this and a majority acted like they were disgusted, but really they were being prude and hypocritical, since they probably have been in that exact spot before. Anyways, the reaction in the arena was so loud the camera man heard it from the backstage area, and as he heard the audience's displeasure, it signaled it was time to go to work and the camera man's hand reached and made a knock on the door. When the couple heard someone at the door, they both pause for a second and Lita slowly climbs off of Edge and her and Edge make their way towards the door, to see who had "interrupted" them.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Edge-and-lita-backstage-o-s

EDGE
What do you want?

[Camera Man]
Edg-

EDGE
Do WE have a PROBLEM?

[Camera Man]
Well.. No, but-

EDGE
Then we are done here.

Edge begins to shut the door as Lita runs her pointer finger across her bottom lip to wipe off the her lipstick that was messed up. As the door was about to close, the camera man shouts for Edge to wait and Edge looks back with an irritated look in his eyes that tells the man with the expensive camera to hurry up.

[Camera Man]
Tonight, you and Lita cost Brother Nero a chance to be in the Money in the Bank Ladder match at Emergence. Why did you do it?

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Maxresdefault

EDGE
Is that really what you came ALL THIS WAY to ask me? Are you stupid? Have you not seen what happened last we-- You know what? I'll humor you and not beat you within an inch of your life. Have you ever heard of a saying "an eye for an eye"? That is exactly what just happened to Matt's little brother. Last week, that shattered dumbass had the nerve-- the audacity to walk in the middle of MY match while I was fighting and while I was showing the world yet again why I am the BEST IN THIS INDUSRTY, he wants to cost me a victory over a lesser known talent. And you could say that I am the one who over reacted, but let's be real. I only returned the favor. To me, last week I don't care, but now there is an idiot who is running around these hallways that when I win MY World Heavyweight Championship at Emergence, I am going to have to deal. It's about putting people in their place, and last week, Eli Drake got taken out of his place and he is walking around with a big head thinking he is actually better than me. Things like that piss me off, and when you screw me over I will return the favor. I am an opportunist and not only an opportunist, I am THE opportunist. The Ultimate Opportunist, and I promise I won't hesitate to get my revenge if you screw me over. Did that answer your question?

[Camera Man]
Um, yeah... Just real quick though, why did Lita come back now of all times?

Edge begins to speak to answer the question, but as he does Lita, gently grabs his arms and looks at him in the eyes. Edge when he looks her in the eyes he decides to let his lady be the one to answer this question and leans on the door frame.

Lita
As you may know, I have been away from XWL for long time and my sudden return threw so many people off, but I am back to support Edge. We never broke up the last time I left, I simply took time off screen because I wanted time off, but I would sit at home and watch as the former shell of Matt would try to play these games with Edge mind and I decided enough is enough. He wants to throw my name around loosely, like I don't exist and that Edge and I went separate roads when we didn't. Now he is going to know that sometimes his past can bite him in the ass twice. And you know what else caught my ear? He mentioned that I am the reason that he is broken, and that honestly cracks me up. This whole deal is just a form of released repression because he can't get over me, because I moved on and found a MAN who was GREATER than he ever was. He could never move on himself and though he tried to with that pitiful excuse of a wife, I truly have no regrets because I am still with the MAN that is still in HIS RIGHT MIND. Now, Matt or whoever he is, is going to have to stare at the cause of his crisis and know that he isn't the only who can play with others mind. Now is the perfect time to support the one I love as he is about to claim another accolade to his decorated career in XWL.

Edge chimes in as she finishes talking.

EDGE
So, we done here?

With the approval of the camera man that he was out of questions, Edge wastes no time and begins to push Lita inside the locker room again. As he does so he grabs the door and shuts it quickly so the camera man can't jump back in with another question. When the door closes the sound of the lock is also heard as it popped in the hallway. With the camera man now in the hallway and his job done, we head to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:42 am

As Anarchy returns from commercial break we pan backstage in the interview area. And who is standing there, microphone in hand? Renee Young, frowning into the camera showing she not to thrilled at this very moment.

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome my guest at this time, JBL.

The camera pans over to show JBL. He is wearing a suit and cowboy hat as is expected. JBL however looks even more aggressive than usual. He looks more angry than we have ever seen him before. His face has multiple stitches across it. Behind him is Virgil who has his arms crossed waiting for whatever JBL needs done.

$JBL$
Let's cut the crap Renee. You and I both know that everyone in that damn arena, Everyone watching at home, and everyone here in the back were all ecstatic last week when I was stripped of MY Intercontinental Championship. Layla had the audacity to take away my championship because of the actions of others? Well I'll be the first to tell you, sooner or later I will reclaim what's mine...

JBL looks deep into the camera as he seems to be looking at someone. It seems as though he's looking into the souls of everyone watching at home.

$JBL$
Samoa Joe. You talk about how you "deserve" to be champion, how no one has beaten you? Well last I checked son but I've beaten you twice now. Weather you like it or not your record holds two losses by the hands of John Bradshaw Layfield. Last week you committed the crime of grand larceny. You took something that damn sure doesn't belong to you, and if you think I'm just going to step aside and let this happen, well...you've got a rude awakening coming son.

JBL continues to look into the camera before he points at his stitches along his face. His expression of anger and seriousness doesn't change.

$JBL$
Which now brings me to the son of a bitch that did this to my million dollar face. The son of a bitch that is the reason I'm not Champion right now, and that son of a bitches name is Wade Barrett. He was given 3 chances to take the Intercontinental championship, yet still couldn't get the job done once. He has been given everything and earned nothing, but most importantly, He's a disgrace to this company and Professional Wrestl...

Before JBL could finish his sentence, something (or someone) comes crashing into him from behind, knocking him to the ground in a violent fashion. Renee shouts in surprise and scurries backwards and the cameraman follows. As the camera moves back, we see that it is none other than Bad News Barrett who railroaded into the former Champion. A sledgehammer is visible in his hands and it is safe to assume that it was used in the surprise attack. Barrett throws the weapon to the ground and rolls JBL onto his back before he kneels on top of him and begins to pound his fists into his head. Left, right, left, right. Renee starts to step into frame, clearly feeling the need to step in and do something but unsure what to do or how to stop the cascading Barrage being poured out by Barrett. Barrett has a look of pure rage on his face as he deals out his punishment.

JBL, who was taken by such surprise that he hasn't been able to defend himself as of yet, is able to grasp the head of the sledgehammer that had been discarded and manages to swing it up  hitting Barrett on the side of his head, stopping the attack temporarily. JBL takes advantage and rolls to his side, flipping Barrett to the ground. JBL crawls to his feet using a rack of production equipment nearby to brace himself, causing loud crashes as some miscellaneous equipment gets knocked to the ground. Barrett also manages to get to his feet, clutching his head, when Virgil comes running to save his boss. Barrett notices this and uses Virgil's momentum to send him flying across the hallway where he crashes into the wall and crumples to the ground.

JBL uses this distraction to his advantage and swings his own fist at Barrett, connecting with a jarring right hand to the jaw of the Brit. JBL follows up with another which causes Barrett to stumble backwards into the cameraman, which in turn causes the picture to shake violently. Right as it steadies, Barrett grabs the camera out of his hands and swings it directly into JBL's head, dropping him to the ground with a thud. Barrett then drops the camera to the ground as the picture finally settles. In the now upside-down frame, we see the tips of JBL's fingers on the ground and Barrett's legs walking unsteadily down the hallway. Renee Young can be heard in the background.

{Renee Young}
Oh my god! Get the doctors in here!

The scene fades out as the sounds of people running towards the scene builds.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:04 am

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Tenor

Next week, XWL Fades to Black

Last edited by Shuggz on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:07 pm

April sits Indian style on her dressing room desk in front of a large mirror. Her eyes are closed and it's obvious that she's doing some form of meditation. The room lights suddenly start to flicker and after a while they just go off. They flicker again and then dimly come on. In the mirror reflection stands Bray Wyatt

[Bray Wyatt]
You're going to lose tonight you know?

April's eyes snap open at the sound of the noise. She stares into the mirror and her eyes lock onto her former mentor. April makes no movement towards him and seems to be trying to ignore him completely

[Bray Wyatt]
Try to ignore me if you must you ignorant child but I only speak the truth. You are not good enough to beat Sasha as you are now. She will defeat you. Again

[Sister April]
You're wrong. I've beaten Sasha bef-

[Bray Wyatt]
You've beaten Sasha as Sister April. All those accomplishments that you've obtained have been as Sister April, a person that you now reject. And why? For the approval of a woman who will never forgive your sins. For the approval of a crowd that will never forget the atrocities that you have committed in front of them

April eyes narrow at the voice of Bray Wyatt and more importantly, his words. April's eyes linger on him before she closes them again

[Sister April]
Natalya believes in me and that's all the strength I need. She defended me against Sasha. She knows there's good in me!

Bray Wyatt chuckles with a tone so cold it makes April shiver slightly. He begins to slowly advance on April, smiling and eyes shining the whole way

[Bray Wyatt]
You naive little girl. You think she truly believes that? Natalya isn't a fool. She sees this as her chance to get rid of a monster. If you throw away your pride and beg for help to change, why wouldn't she take a chance to destroy the monster who's made her life a living hell the last year? She's not doing this to be nice! She's doing this because it's better than the alternative. You think she'll forget about the Sisterhood assaulting her. That she'll forget what you did to Mia Yim and sweet little Abigail? That she'll forget about the torture...the noose...?

Bray's words hang in the air and April unconsciously sheds a lone tear. Coming to terms with what she's done is hard on her psyche and Bray isn't pulling any punches with what he's saying

[Bray Wyatt]
No matter what you do you'll never escape what you've done Sister April. Just like you'll never escape my grasp. Tonight you will try to defy who you are. You will try to defy WHAT you are. And you will fail. Because Sasha is better than you. You need to channel that hate! That anger and that merciless attitude that has made you the longest reigning Women's champ! If not you'll fail...and everything she said last week will be true

April stares into the mirror. Into the glowing eyes of Wyatt and she gives him a defeated look. His words bounce around her head and April grabs her head in frustration. Wyatt advances on her and is about to grab her shoulder when April lashes out and breaks the mirror in front of her

[Sister April]
I've done a lot of bad in XWL. But I won't wallow in self pity about no one liking me or no one trusting me. I won't blame others for the things I've done and I for sure won't turn back into a monster to keep this title around my waist

The image of Wyatt is broken into fragments and his body kind of flickers in and out of few

[Sister April]
You have no place in my mind anymore. You've lost, I don't need you. So never come back!

And in the blink of an eye Wyatt is gone, leaving April to stare at the mirror. Her broken image stares back at her. Some show the monster that she was. Others show what she could become if she stays on the right path

[Sister April]
I'll either win as myself tonight, or I'll lose as myself tonight. No matter what happens...April dies here

A multitude of April's stare into the mirror as the segment comes to an end
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:30 pm

StrumSkillet13 wrote:
Great promo, but I just have to say, I fucking hate that Braun Titantron and everything about putting the I'm not finished with you. IMO it ruins the seriousness of the character and makes him seem like a joke. I like the promos and Plus knows he's a buddy of mine but.... That Titantron makes me not take anything Braun does seriously. Just my opinion though. Carry on.

Damn man -- that's a brutal comment on my character. At least the poetry is gone, you can give me that at least.
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 pm

XWL returns to the busy arena full of fans who are trying to make last minute stops to the restrooms before the main event arrives. Also the concessions were filled with people, the exact opposite of a ghost town like usual. The lines had people trying to rush the staff to finish orders so they wouldn't miss a thing-- the occasional mom was seen tapping her foot with money in one hand with hers arms crossed because the she was so impatient. Men were practically jump over others to get to the front of the line-- the place looked like a warzone, but for good reason. This main event was going to be a good one. After a moment panning through the concessions, the camera returns to the main arena area where we see the smart fans sitting down with their food already purchased earlier and signs held high to get that wanted fifteen seconds of fame on the television. The crowd tonight had a generally happy vibe, one that seemed more selfish, but the people were absolutely happy with the action, well a majority of it, thus far and were excited to see what followed. As the arena began to fill back up, people were pushing, shoving and rushing back to their seats, just really thinking about themselves and they never really took the time to think about the consequences because the well awaited match of the night would soon be interrupted by a being who thrives off selfishness.

As the gongs sound throughout the arena, the audience tenses up a little bit, before rushing at an even faster pace back to their seats, the audience as they rushed began to realize their actions. It wasn't on the card for the god of death to make an appearance on Anarchy tonight, but it seemed as though that he watched the crowd's behavior very closely. Smoke began to slither it's way onto the ground around the ring, up the ramp, and by the entrance and the arena began to fall into darkness. The darkness reigned over the arena, the fans screamed both in approval and disapproval for XWL's Elite Champion, his actions as of late have seemed to have been since becoming a quote "god". He has not failed yet to issue a threat of his power to the people, but yet at the same time proves his dominance. The fact that Undertaker even warns before instead of after being threatened is something new towards the entire XWL Universe. The Undertaker is transforming into something quite different.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Undertaker_symbol_by_ioefxprocpp2323-d4slh3h

As the gongs begin to cease the famous insignia of the Undertaker begins to burn and melt onto the titan tron, to this sight every head turns and looks up onto the screen to see what might come. Fire begins to rise from the stage in burn over and over, this making the crowd more tense, almost making them wonder when Undertaker is going to appear. The Undertaker has been very unpredictable the past few weeks, no one knows his movements truly. The Undertaker's mind games have been more intense, his words sharper than a blade, and do to this he has been dominant in his reign as Elite champion and untested as a god by the rest of the locker room. The fans looked on as this insignia withered onto the screen and just as fire burn brightly something seemed like it was about to happen, it was sensed by the rest of the audience-- so suddenly as well, but it seemed their hunch was correct, as a flash of lightning came across the screen.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Images3

I see the fear and ignorance in your eyes.

As the flash faded back to normal a new image controlled the screen, an eye. This eye seemed familiar, but a major change had occurred to this eye: it seemed in-human. The people knew it was the eye of the god of death, The Undertaker, but what was more puzzling was the words and voice that came across screen and was heard in the crowd. What did he mean? The fire still burned brightly on the top of the ramp as it pulsed over and over again. The arena was so tense and quiet to let the words of the Undertaker digest, the flames could be heard crackling as they pulsed out of the ground-- each pulse almost sounded like a scream of a lost soul as it was released. Over and over again this happened, and kids hid behind moms and dads, and parents trembled in fear, this Undertaker was far beyond a gimmick, they could sense he was serious about the words he said. The arena felt tense, not knowing what was next  and at that moment a flash of light hits the tron again.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmXzolSx24QY0qqVImcqpQldNKUu8ZR3nbE0R-G5ja5fLPefmH

Judgement is coming.

The way this was said, it sounded like a command and when it was spoke, the fire that burned so brightly began to stop pulsing. When it stopped it burned in one spot and began to widen. As it widened it also opened up and below this fire was the pit of hell that was on the screen. The screams made more sense and now many screams spewed from the pit in an attempt to beg for mercy and second chances. This threw the audience off big time and added more fear to the crowd.  Then in after about ten seconds, the fire began to close and when it did it disappeared and back on the screen was the insignia.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Undertaker_symbol_by_ioefxprocpp2323-d4slh3h

Judgement Begins Again Next Week.

Terror is the only word to describe the reaction from the audience, and at that last words it seemed like everything just suddenly went back to normal. The fans however were scarred by what they just witnessed and now the lights were back up and the Anarchy theme song played loudly as if it never happened. The commentary team gave their thoughts on what just happened as they were just as puzzled to what just happened as well. With this strange message airing out of no where and no trace of the Undertaker to be found now, one can only have questions. But now we are off to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Sir Francis Davencourt The Third walks out onto the stage twirling his mustache, and with a microphone  in hand.

.:Sir Francis Davencourt The Third:.

PEASANTS... please rise to your feet, and welcome your Broken King...

A few seconds pass, and he emerges from out behind the curtain with his arms extended with the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He has a pleasant smile upon his face as he sees Sir Francis Davencourt The Third kneeling before him

.:The Broken King Matt Hardy:.
Rise Francis, your undeniable loyalty ceases to amaze me. It's absolutely WONDERFUL!

Sir Francis Davencourt raises his head looking upward to The Broken King, and chuckles slightly to himself as he is proud of his loyalty then rises to a standing position. It is not to long that Queen Rebecca also emerges walking out placing her hand on the shoulder of The Broken King, and Then finally The Black Knight steps out, and takes his place next to the King. The Broken King begins leading the walk down the ramp with The Royal Family, and Sir Francis Davencourt The Third not far behind.

.:Corey Graves:.
Mauro this is a fantastic moment as we are the in the presence of royalty. If there were any doubters last week they no longer have room to talk after The Broken King defeated Seth Rollins remaining top of the mountain, and our King! Take it in Mauro!

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Yes it appears he has come to make a speech before all of us here. How do you think he is reacting after Edge brought back Lita?

.:Corey Graves:.
You know I think that was a real low move, but I don't think it is effecting the King. I mean just look at who is at his side now. She is the most beautiful Queen of all the land. Lita has nothing on Queen Rebecca..

As The Royal Family stands before the ring Sir Francis Davencourt passes by, and walks up the steps, and then walks onto the apron. He then proceeds to sit on the second set of ropes, and uses his arm to push up on the top rope making more than enough space for the The Royal Family. One by one they climb up the stairs getting into the ring. When The Broken King enters the ring Sir Francis Davencourt quickly gets in behind him, and bestows a  microphone to him. The Broken King takes the mic grasping it firmly in his hand. He looks around the arena as he is met with a mixed reaction from the crowd. He raises the mic up to his lips, and begins speaking.

And still yet here I stand at the very top. Last week I defended my kingdom. My throne. Against Seth Rollins. Who might I add was on a MONUMENTAL roll, but once he crossed my path. It was my blade that was the sharpest, and I striked him down before he even got a chance at glory. He shall go back to the end of the line where he belongs, because he will NEVER EVAH be good enough to dethrone me. There is no one out there that will be able to stop me from achieving greatness as I will become the longest reigning King XWL has ever had..

Queen Rebecca walks over, and tilts the mic to her mouth. she speaks but comes off as very sarcastically.

.:Queen Rebecca:.
Oh but honey, what about Edge, and that whore?

The Broken King chuckles to himself as he causally strokes his beard. He brings the microphone back to himself.

Oh yes. How could I forgot about them? They are like cockroaches! Especially that Lita no matter what has happened in my life she has always find a way to squeeze in, and to tell you the truth it is sicking. Also let me make this clear you are not the reason why I became Broken maybe if you actually listened to conversations your life would be in a much better place. I said what happened was the beginning stage of it, but I self REPAIRED myself. I have become more than anyone can possibly imagine. I am better than any mortal as I will prove it yet again at Emergence as Edge, and I will step into the ring.

The Broken King pauses for a brief second

And he shall suffer the same fate, but I am willing to bet that tries to hold onto the lime light blaming something on someone. Seems like his game. He bitches, and complains until everyone is tired of hearing it so they give him what he wants just to shut him up, but you see after our battle there shall be no rematch for you. I hope you hear me loud, and clear, because Emergence shall be your DELETION. I will destroy your very essence, and you won't be the same man, but as you change my powers shall grow stronger as I will devour soul making mine more.

The Broken King takes a couple steps forward looking directly into the camera.

So now you call yourself the best wrestler in the world? Since I have pinned you that must make me the greatest of all space, and time! So that automatically classifies me being better than you. It seems like your starting to understand your place in XWL, and that is beneath me. Each and every single one of you are below me, and I shall sit upon my throne then watch you all struggle to keep your head above the water, but how long will you survive for as there is no lifeguard on duty! You see Edge..

The Broken King extends his arm outward

I have always been better than you, and I shall hit you with the cold hard truth. Everyone who has stood against me found out for  themselves I am more. They thought I was some type of push over. They took me lightly. I will always capitalize on those, and swing my mighty sword taking them out with no hesitation. My kingdom currently has filth scattered within it, but don't you worry I shall cleanse my people. I even hear of some type of club that may or may not be planning my assassination, but trust me I shalll never EVAH BE DETHRONED. AS LONG AS MY WILL, AND VESSEL ARE STRONG I SHALL FOREVER BE KING...

The Broken Kingtosses the mic straight up into the air, and The Royal Family stares into the camera as we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Anarchy continues as we head backstage to see Bayley standing by!

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 CBRimEE
[Interviewer]
Bayley, two weeks ago Alexa Bliss attacked you from seemingly out of nowhere, leaving you concussed and unable to make your in ring return last week...How are you feeling this week?

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 F01fQ5D
[Bayley]
I was devastated last week when the doctor told me I couldn't compete..I tried everything I could to get myself ready. I felt like I had a point to prove...by attacking me from behind Bliss showed exactly what she's like. She can claim victory all she wants but we all know last week wasn't a real victory. She didn't beat me in that ring, she had to attack me from behind! Bliss is doing what she always has, taking shortcuts. That isn't what this business is about to me. It's about proving you can be the best in that ring. And Alexa Bliss knows she can't do that. She tried to take me out, but she failed...because I'm going to be back in that ring, I'm going to do what I set out to and beat Alexa Bliss.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 2KoU7r3
[Bayley]
Nobody has ever got in the way of me achieving my dream, and Alexa Bliss is no exception. I might not be the quickest, or the biggest...but nobody on this roster has the fight that I have. This is what I've always wanted, and now I'm back here.... I'm not going to let anybody take that away from me.  Alexa Bliss doesn't know what shes getting herself into, she might be thinking of me as an easy target, and easy way to get to the top...but I'm not going to let that happen. I'm going to...

Bayley is suddenly cut off as once again Alexa Bliss jumps her from behind! Bayley crashes to the ground, the smirk once again across the face of Bliss. Just like two weeks ago she drags Bayley up by the hair...but Bayley fights back!! Pushing Bliss back, sending her crashing into the metal shutter behind her! Bliss falls to the ground, but this doesn't stop Bayley! Bayley mounts Bliss, delivering lefts and rights as Bliss does her best to cover up. Bayley has snapped! Officials rush to the scene to split the two apart, dragging Bayley off top of Bliss. Bayley does her best to break free. Bliss is helped to her feet by officials but as she does..Bayley breaks free! She runs at Bliss, crushing against the shutter with a viscous clothesline. Bliss again crashes down to the concrete bellow.

Officials once again, drag Bayley away... as now medics check on Alexa Bliss, who is still on the ground. Bayley is dragged away from the scene...but its clear it isn't over between the two!

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Plus wrote:
StrumSkillet13 wrote:

Damn man -- that's a brutal comment on my character. At least the poetry is gone, you can give me that at least.

" I like the promos and Plus knows he's a buddy of mine but.... That Titantron makes me not take anything Braun does seriously."

The difference between Power Slam Poetry and this is Beardy was trying to make a joke. You want Braun to be serious but honestly in my opinion, the tron makes him seem like a joke who's trying to be intimidating. The promos aren't bad, not at all.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:32 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 5Rk3Evc XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 NbS3PN8

{Mauro Ranallo}
What a match between these two amazing women Corey, I along with the XWL universe were on the edge of our seats the entire match.

{Corey Graves}
What for Mauro? I knew Charlotte had this match won before the bell even rung to start the match.

Charlotte stands over Rosemary's body and smirks down at her fallen opponent. As Charlotte theme plays she looks up to the sky and let's out a screeching "WOOOOOOOO!". She extends he arms to soak in the crowds mixed reactions of cheers and boo's. She begins to make her way to the edge of the ring as her father, Ric Flair hands her a microphone. She steps back and begins to speak.

{Charlotte Flair}
Was that impressive enough for you Ruby? I just pinned one of the most dominant women in this company, and it was nothing more that a 1...2...3. She may have been dominant before I came here, but I am on another level than every woman in the wrestling business. And come four weeks at Emergence I'll prove it when I climb that ladder and become Miss Money In The Bank. And that is just a stepping stone to me taking the Women's Championship from that "identity disorder" freak, Sister April. It may have seemed she wanted to shake my hand out of innocence and wanting to me sportsmanlike, but I know her true intentions. She wanted to make me look weak, and I will not be made weak by her or anyone else.

{Charlotte Flair}
The XWL Women's division is in need of MAJOR change, and I'm just the Woman to bring it. I've heard everyone in the back talking about how joining the cabinet was an awful choice, but I completely disagree. JBL wants change. He wants what I want for XWL, and working together we can make it happen. Now as fo...

Charlotte stops as she seems to have her gaze locked in the crowd. The fans wonder what's happened before the camera turns and zooms in to reveal that Nattie is standing in the crowd. This, obviously explains her unusual lack of appearance on tonight's episode of Anarchy. Charlotte moves to the ropes and leans on them before addressing her soon to be opponent in the Miss Money In The Bank.

{Charlotte Flair}
Nattie so this is where you've been all night, hiding from any competition I see. I've actually got a question for you, how would it feel if you won Miss Money In The Bank and got to challenge your frenemy?

The camera cuts to Natalya who isn't falling for Charlotte's antics, she simply nods and smiles, after all this isn't her first rodeo.

{Charlotte Flair}
Well I guess that's what you call a trick question because you have no chance in hell of walking out of Emergence with that briefcase. But just to prove that point to you, how about a challenge? Next week you, me. One on one. What do you say Nattie?

Without any hesitation Natalya flashes a grin, almost flattered that Charlotte's challenged her, and shouts "LET'S DO IT!" to a pop from the fans surrounding her. Nattie's arms extend out, welcoming the challenge, ready to get back into competition next week against her fellow multi generational Superstar.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Talk about setting the stage for next week with incredible action,
The Queen has issued a challenge, and Natalya's accepted, they will go one on one NEXT WEEK!

{Corey Graves}
With just a few weeks separating us from Emergence, and The Miss Money In The Bank Match, every bit of momentum is key in setting themselves up for success. But as we just saw Charlotte put away Rosemary in decisive fashion, Natalya's in for quite the challenge.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Undoubtedly so, but let's not count Natalya out, she's been on an impressive streak since The Anarchy after Downpour, which started with a victory over the then new number one contender Rosemary. This match is going to be big, and I for one can't wait.

The scene comes to an end, as Charlotte Flair, and Natalya Neidhart engage in a staredown.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:35 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 V2VLUFK

The animation for The Fact of Life appears on the screen before we go to the ring with Eli Drake.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9UWr_1nH_3_8F5KTDbWpfmS8SOT1JMDoMc7vHwQizrs8koi69yg

The animation slowly fades away as we are now in the ring with Eli Drake standing at his podium, with a mic in hand, and a smile on his face.

.:Eli Drake:.
HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO EVVVVVVVVERYBOOOODYAAAAAA! Welcome back to the greatest television talk show of all time Fact of Life, and I am your host..

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 G5gNMj

A mixed reaction abrupts from the crowd as Eli is about to speak once again.

Quite down dummies.. It's my time to talk not yours! Now with that being said LEMME TALK TO YA! Last week was without a doubt the greatest win of my career. I single handedly beat the man who is going to challenge

Eli mockingly says

"The Broken King" Matt Hardy. Now my question is. Where does that put

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake?

A look of anger crosses the face of Eli as he strokes his beard.

Sadly, this isn't gonna lead to anywhere, but what it does is put people on notice that I, Eli Drake am not a laughing matter. You see what I have that sets me out from these chumps, and dummies is confidence. I mean did you see what happened last week? I looked so damn good in that ring no one could have stopped me, and don't think I didn't notice all the ladies had their eyes glued to the man with undeniable kavorka, and that man is none other than yours truly E Li Drake.

Some women in the arena cheer as they can not deny the greatness of Eli Drake as a slight crosses his face.

Now to switch the subject, because this has been bugging me as I have been watching this person since their return to XWL, but it seems his balls are in JBL's fanny pack. He lost his manhood as soon as he allied himself with that old saggy bag of waste, and I am here to find out why! So please Randy if you have any shred of respect, tingle in your loins I expect to see you walk down that ramp.

The theme of The Viper hits to a negative reaction from the fans.

Orton slowly but surely makes his way down to the ring, his eyes never moving away from Eli Drake.  You can tell that Orton is pretty pissed as he creeps ever closer to the ring. Drake is completely unfazed as the intimidating Viper enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 3G6QGZy

[Randy Orton]
Just who the hell do you think you are huh?  

Eli has a comical expression on his face as he acknowledges Orton's more than welcome invitation to once again state his name but just as he raises the mic upwards, Orton cuts him off.

[Randy Orton]
No, for once you just shut your big mouth and keep quiet!  The only reason I agreed to come onto your dumb show is because for some unknown reason you were granted a segment on the show but I wasn't.  It seems to me that following the crap that went down last week with JBL being stripped of the Intercontinental title that someone is trying their best to silence The Cabinet or sweep us under the rug while everybody else gets what they want.  But that's not going to happen!  I'm out here tonight to deliver a message.  And that is that management can abuse their power all they want to try and stop us but we'll carry on being successful... we'll carry on being the most dominant group in the history of this industry... whether you like it or not!

Orton stares intently into the eyes of Drake for a moment before continuing.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 TB3zRJz

[Randy Orton]
But back to you... Eli.  Now, I don't know if you can tell, but I'm not in the greatest of moods right now.  And you have the balls to sit there and insult me?  Do you know who I am?  Do you know what I'm capable of?  Do you have a death-wish or are you just that damn stupid?

Orton's eyes narrow, his face reddens and he kind of foams at the mouth in rage as Eli replies. With a smirk Eli raises the mic up to his lips.

Look at you. Your all worked up, because you were hoping the people would never notice, and you know what I thought the same thing, because all these fans are all the same Dummies here

Eli points to his left

Dummies there..

Eli then points in front of him.

Dummies everywhere!

Eli chuckles to himself

You see I am one of the smartest guys in XWL. I see through people when they are trying to hide something, and that's just what your doing. Ever since you came back at the side of JBL your bark isn't is as big as your bite, but the most important question is why are you even at his side anyway? Do you owe him money or something? so your favor in return is to protect his old ass? How low have you stooped to? Your a joke now do you see these people as they mock you while you stand at his side? You used to be something. People used to fear the name Randy Orton.  Now that you stand here before me, and I have a chance to look into your eyes all I see is a BITCH.

Randy beings breathing heavily in a result of pure anger of being called a bitch.

How does it feel to know that your JBL's lackey? Your not suppose to rise above of him. I am even willing to bet he will not allow you to go for gold that is above him with him getting angry. I bet the minute you taste glory he turns his back on you, but you won't see it coming cause YOU ARE A DUMMY!

Orton clicks his neck and composes himself before responding.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 UxhmVpv

[Randy Orton]
I'm trying so... so hard not to take you out right here, right now.  The only reason I haven't already is because you're beneath me Eli.  I've already beaten you once to prove that point in my return match.  Don't you think I know what type of guy JBL is?  I know that at any moment he could turn his back on me, but I can also do the same to him.  But while we're on the same page nothing can stop us.  That's the reason why I'm with The Cabinet and that is why you and everybody else needs to stop making it out to be some kind of joke, because Eli, people like you will only realize your mistake when you're lying on your back in a hospital bed, unable to move an inch with your loved ones sat beside you in tears, wondering if you'll ever be the same again.

A glint of malice appears in the eyes of Orton and he smirks a little.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 KmhzzDU

[Randy Orton]
But you carry on being the comedian.  You carry on making jokes at The Cabinet's expense... and then we'll see who's the "dummy"...

Orton drops his mic and steps toward Eli, getting right into his face. He trash talks him off mic for several moments, but it doesn't affect Eli one bit as he stands there defiant. Eli throws a good punch landing square on the jaw of Randy Orton. He grabs his jaw as Eli continues to mouth off, and shaking his head with a smile. Randy turns to Eli, and the two begin exchanging blow back, and forth. Refs come in to break up the fight as Eli screams at the camera.

GO TO COMMERCIAL NOW! DUMMIES DON'T DESERVE THIS!!

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Tumblr_off43rlNvd1snmvb8o1_540

The animation pops up, and sends Anarachy to a commercial break.  

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:43 pm

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 C9a6ENE

As April holds onto her title, perched between the ropes of the squared circle, she is unaware of a lurking, nearby danger.. Suddenly, there is a flash of dark, magenta hair that appeared on the apron behind the reigning champion. The figure's leg raise up with such ease and grace, connecting a heel perfectly with Sister April's jaw, leaving her cold and groggy for a moment. The figure then climbs up onto April's back like some kind of spider, situating herself and April in what can only be described as a painful vice, tangled among the ropes so that the assailant's legs were pressed into the upper back of Sister April, while she grabbed the champion's arms and wrenched them back over the ropes, exposing her identity and revealing herself to be the elusive Venus Fly Trap herself, Peyton Royce!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Good God, Graves! Is that--

[Corey Graves]
Be still my heart, it's Peyton Royce!

Peyton absolutely rips at April's arms as her face can be seen upside down, laughing towards the crowd in the front row. April's screams fill the ring, but there is no one to break the unwavering hold, until Peyton finally releases the wrists of Sister of Darkness, sending her body down onto the mat with a quick, springing thud. Peyton grins and drags her tongue over her bottom lip, ducking down through the ropes so that she is now inside of the ring with the victorious champion.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 SoDlUe3

Peyton walks slowly and nonchalantly towards April until she was close enough to grab a fistful of April's hair. With that, she pulls the champ up to her feet, and in an instant, she spun around so that the two were back-to-back. She reaches back and wraps her arms around the throat of April before jumping up, and dropping down into a new, innovative form of the Widow's Peak!

[Corey Graves]
Are you seeing this, Mauro?! Peyton Royce just laid out the longest reigning Women's Champion in XWL history, with some variation of the Widow's Peak!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm seeing it, but I'm not certain I can believe it, Corey! We haven't seen Peyton since her debut in XWL several months ago! What kind of message could she be hoping to send April's way?

April hits the mat hard, knees first as Peyton releases her neck, allowing her body to fall lifelessly to the mat, leaving the unoccupied title in Peyton's sight.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Q3fgBxM

[Corey Graves]
I think the message is perfectly clear. Peyton's back, and she's coming after April's title with all of Mother Nature's wrath in her corner.

Peyton crawls over and grabs the championship before easing up onto her feet. She admires the belt for a moment before looking around at the shocked crowd, holding it up high above her head with one arm while she takes a stroll around the ring, giving the people a glimpse of what could be in their future.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 WmernnM

[Mauro Ranallo]
If that's the case, Sister April's days as champion may very well be numbered..

After profusely being yelled at by the referee, Peyton shoots him a glare and walks to the corner of the ring where she bends down and collects a white flower that was resting on the edge of the mat. The Venus Fly Trap strides back towards Sister April, who still seems to be unconscious on the center of the mat. She bends down to return the title, or so it seems. In an instant, Royce yanks the title back out of the picture, and places the flower inside of April's mouth. She smiles to herself and simply drops the title on the champion's gut, admiring her handiwork.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 NIN4d5G

[Corey Graves]
My guess is they already are.

Peyton quirkily rolls her shoulders, loosening up from the tense atmosphere with a sultry, effortless grin.

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Pa9hSOd

The camera just barely picks up the words of Peyton, which state: "ENOUGH SAID." Just like that, Mother Nature's Favorite Daughter shrugs it off while her theme song begins to play, cuing her exit, and the end of the show.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017   XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 8/7/2017 - 8/14/2017
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next