An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Introduction: Custom Overalls, Points, & The Perks That Come With Them
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:43 pm by LazyEye513

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:23 am by Slothio

» New Game New Contract
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:36 am by Plus

» XWL Roulette: 10/16/2017 - 10/30/2017
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:48 am by imagohard2nite

» XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:59 pm by P.R Son

» RVD Contract
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:28 pm by BDNJSO_Jerry

» Power Rankings   9/18/17 - 9/25/17
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 pm by Plus

» XWL Prediction Contest IX: Hell In A Cell! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)  
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:02 pm by BeardyMustachio

» Roulette 2017 Announcements and Comments!
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 pm by T-Roll

» XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

LIVE FROM:  Bridgestone Arena
Nashville, Tennessee

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.The Rise of Riddle

Although being relatively new on the XWL scene, Matt Riddle has burst out of the gates guns blazing. Immediately after debuting, the upstart challenged the Beast Incarnate himself, leading to an intense bout at Cyberslam. To the surprise of many, Riddle walked out of that match with his arm raised in victory. This week we see him facing off against none other than the Elite Champion, The Undertaker. Both men have recently defeated Brock Lesnar, but can Riddle once again defy the odds and slay an XWL great?

2. Tag Team Turmoil

One of the hottest storylines in XWL has been the debut of Cass and Enzo Amore. The high energy and high powered duo have invigorated the crowds with every promo they've busted out. As of yet, they have not had a tag match to really show off their synchronicity. This week on Anarchy, that changes when they take on the greatest tag team in all space and time, that of The Broken King Matt Hardy and his knight Brother Nero. Will the rookies knock off the tenured tag team or will they be shown to be S-A-W-F-T?

3.  Sign of Things to Come?

The Bullet Club. The Cabinet. These two factions are quickly becoming forces to be reckoned with as they seem to be vacuuming up star after star. With Finn Balor representing the former and Randy Orton representing the latter, we are bound to see sparks fly as the two meet this week in singles competition. It seems fair to say that if these two groups continue to grow in power and volatility, there will eventually come a time where the fuel ignites and we see an earth altering collision.

4.Mulligan!

The tensions between Bad News Barrett and John Bradshaw Layfield continue to grow following the surprising events at the end of their championship match last week on Anarchy. With the undesirable ending we witnessed, a rematch will take place tonight and no one would be surprised if it reaches a level of violence we do not often see outside of the "extreme" stipulations. This feud seems to be transcending a mere title chase as the two competitors exhibit a level of vitriol rarely seen. Which man will stand tall and emerge from this week's Anarchy as champion once and for all?

5.   There Can Only Be One

With the Money In the Bank Ladder Match quickly approaching, the field of competitors will start to fill quickly, and tonight we have the pleasure of seeing AJ Styles, John Cena, and The Miz squaring off in a ladder match to determine which will have the chance to climb for the briefcase at Emergence. All three of these men have been legitimate contenders and it is easy to say that they are all deserving of a spot, but with limited spaces, there can be only one. There is a very real chance that the winner of the match will be cashing in for the title sometime this year so the stakes could not be higher. This main event will surely be a show-stopper, don't miss it!

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Tag Team Match

Normal Match

Non-Title

Extreme Rules Match

Normal Match

Non-Title

NORMAL Match

Intercontinental Championship

Main Event

2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
2x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian and Bobby Roode)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:47 am

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:23 am

Non Title Match

The crowd, while not liking Charlotte, are not exactly the biggest fans of April. So when April rises off Charlotte it is not to the ovation of an adoring crowd. It is a sound she's heard many times before. Boos and jeers. April looks upon the sea of angry and distasteful faces and frowns

[Mauro Ranallo]
April, once again comes out the victor. And over one of the Money in the Bank qualifiers no less

[Corey Graves]
Charlotte is smart though. She'll learn from this and when she wins Money in the Bank she'll beat April if she's still Champion by then

April is handed her championship and she looks to leave the ring until she see's movement behind her. April stops and looks at Charlotte starting to stand up. With a look of contemplation she suddenly turns on her heels and makes her way towards her

[Corey Graves]
I knew it! She hasn't changed at all! She's gonna attack Charlotte and send a message to all those women in the bank!

April approaches Charlotte. The tension from the match is back and both women stare at each other with an intense look.
Finally movement is made and it's made from April. Slowly April extends her hand towards Charlotte who looks at it like it belongs to another species

[Mauro Ranallo]
Don't you feel silly now? April really is trying to change herself. We have to give her a chan-

Mauro is cut off by the sound of flesh striking flesh. April's head whips back and a light hand imprint is on her cheek. Charlotte obviously either didn't appreciate the Champion's attempt at kindness or didn't want it. April's head doesn't move,
almost as if her brain is trying to process what has just happened. Charlotte smirks at the Queen of Darkness before it drops. April head snaps back to Charlotte and it's a look we haven't seen in a while

[Corey Graves]
THAT'S the April we all know. Do what comes natural April. Lose control and prove Sasha right

April's eyes have glossed over and almost become dull. That flicker of madness dances in them. She grits her teeth and you can almost hear them grinding against each other. There is a snarl like sound coming from the Women's Champion and her small frame starts to tremble. Charlotte takes this as a sign to get the hell out of dodge and rolls out of the ring. April's eyes follow her form retreating up the ramp. April takes a deep breathe and you can see her muttering things to herself. Her eyes seem to return back to normal and April slaps on a smile.
She waves up the ramp towards Charlotte and you hear her yell "Uh yeah...GOOD MATCH! YOU'LL GET ME NEXT TIME!"

[Mauro Ranallo]
That was a close one. See, she reeled it in. She's trying Corey

[Corey Graves]
Yeah whatever. I can't wait till next week. Sasha said she wants a chat with April and she's gonna expose her for the hole world to see

The scene ends with April sighing big and hold the cheek that Charlotte slapped

(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(1X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins)
(1X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Last edited by LazyEye513 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:26 am

Also, would just like to say, everyone and when I say everyone I mean EVERYONE is KILLIN' IT! So many storylines to be invested in. I'm digging it

(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(1X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins)
(1X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:22 am

LazyEye513 wrote:
Also, would just like to say, everyone and when I say everyone I mean EVERYONE is KILLIN' IT! So many storylines to be invested in. I'm digging it

Yeah yeah, we know what you really mean *cough cough* JBL *cough cough*

But on a serious note I completely agree, there are so many storylines going on right now all different it makes things so much more interesting. KEEP IT UP BOYS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:19 pm

As we come back from a commercial break we are greeted by Sir Francis Davencourt The Third with a smile upon his face.

.:Sir Francis Davencourt The Third:.
PEASANTS OF THE WORLD! Please give me your full, and undivided attention as I wish to introduce the greatest King that has ever ruled the XWL kingdom. He plucked me from where I once called home, and made my life for the better. Back home I was just like each, and every single one of you pathetic, and like some of the unfortunate homeless. He saw the potential in me, and wished to expose me to greatness. So I allowed him to take me under his wing, and show me the path of life I was born to have thanks to the Seven Deities.

He smiles as the fans begin booing loud as possible

.:Sir Francis Davencourt The Third:.
Now welcome the man who saved -*me from pure agony. The Broken King himself Matt Hardy.

He steps out of frame to reveal
The Broken King sitting upon a throne.

.:The Broken King Matt Hardy:.
Hello, and welcome to thoughts from the throne.

This is a segment where I shall bestow my thoughts to you PEASANTS while sitting upon this exquisitely made throne that was crafted by Senor Benjamin. Now if you could please lend me your ears as The King wishes to speak.

The crowd begins booing louder showing their displeasant for the little respect The Broken King shows towards them.

Two weeks ago, I defended my kingdom at CyberSlam, and I solidified my reign as The King of XWL proving to each and every single one of you PEASANTS that I did not just get lucky against R Truth.

The Broken King laughs to himself, and spreads him arms out wide as a though crosses his mind.

Not even the one person you all chose to belove. The Golden Ticket. Your precious Matt Sydal was not good enough to bring down what I have built from the ground up. MY kingdom. MY reign. Shall be ever lasting, and there is not a single person who can stop me. Not Edge. Nobody! I have already beaten Edge I don't see why he deserves another this second chance matter of fact in that Triple Threat match at Cyberslam. So if anyone is even considering giving this panhandler another shot they should most defiantly check themselves into a mental institute, because that is utter nonsense. If a man is beaten he should not be rewarded for his effort. That is what us adults do with children for example when they are apart of T-Ball team they get a trophy for participation at the end of the season. So that would be like saying, "Nice try Edge! You had good match, but here's a rematch for it cause you got pinned!" He should go to the back of line where he belongs, and let a new challenger step before The King, but just like everyone else I shall slay them where they stand.

The Broken King adjusts himself in the chair now sitting straight up with both of his hands resting on the arms of the chair.

Now with the future going forward I will do what I must to defend my kingdom from crumbling into dust. You know if this was a couple of years ago if you said to someone, "Hey! You know what would be cool? Matt Hardy winning the World Heavyweight title in XWL." People would have laughed at you saying how I am to fat or I am not good enough to compete with the top dogs, but look at me now. I personify greatness as I sit at the top of XWL, and I shall not pander to the lower class that is why My Black Knight A.K.A Brother Nero, and myself shall NOT be doing our match tonight against Big Cass and Enzo Amore, because all they are is Jersey, and New York trash. The worst type of people who have come together, and form a friendship it is toxic to society itself. Then we are forced to watch you, and then on top of that we have to sit there then try to decipher what your trying to say that's just to much work for a fight so take your lower class language down to where you both belong in the toilet of America in Jersey..

The Broken King leans forward in his seat

On the horizon we shall face a man who last week won a number one contender's match to face The King, but the question that remains is when? We found out not to long ago that the answer is next week LIVE ON ANARCHY.

The fans cheer as they are getting a treat of a World title match on actual show instead of waiting for the paper-view

But I am sure this shall be another easy victory in the name of The Broken King. You lost to someone who I have beaten cleanly might I add, but still I look forward to your challenge. We have never met before, but soon we shall do battle. It shall be WONDERFUL to tear you apart just like I have done with everyone else. Let's face it I've had the most impressive year anyone in XWL has ever seen! It started off by becoming most likely to succeed. After that I DELETED Jeff Hardy from existence then Brother Nero was born. Then that same night I went on to win the Final Stand-Off, and then finally the crowning achievement I became your World Heavyweight Champion, and King of XWL. If anyone thinks they have been better than me this year they are sadly mistaken, because if it weren't for me Matt Sydal would most likely be standing before you as champion, and Trust me I know some of you got tired of seeing him always in the limelight so with that being said you are welcome. Now you get to enjoy the build up to my ever lasting empire, and this wouldn't be complete without family. So please welcome at this time.. My Black Knight.. Brother Nero...

With the Broken King's introduction, The camera pans outward to reveal the Black Knight himself, Brother Nero, walking into camera frame, his eyes upon The King. He kneels down showing his loyalty towards him. After receiving his Blessing, he rises back to his feet and takes his place at the right hand of Broken Matt. Once in place, he begins to speak.

-Brother Nero-
My path to greatness has been long and tiresome. I have experienced great highs and devastating lows. I have experienced what I thought was mental damage as I had not yet learned to accept the gifts provided to me. That time has passed. Over the past few weeks I have undergone a transformation. A transformation that has allowed me to become the vessel for the protector of the Broken King, the Black Knight. A man that was once in a spiral of agony and loss has emerged as something far greater. All of you PEASANTS should appreciate the honor of being in the same vicinity as YOUR KING! There is a level of greatness present beyond the likes any of you have or will ever see. As such, it is my sworn duty to stand at the right hand of my Brother, your King, and enforce his will. The "POWERS" that be in XWL thought it was acceptable to have us fight those sewer rats ENZO and CASS but they are not worthy. They do not deserve the privilege of stepping foot into the ring with the KING let alone fight him. They are NOT WORTHY and if they have any problems with that they can take it up with me! Only those that prove themselves will be given the chance to challenge the KING for the Throne. Now all of you PEASANTS, KNEEL BEFORE YOUR KING!!!

As Brother Nero screams his command, his face turns a dark shade of crimson and spittle flies from his mouth as he delivers his sermon with a fervor unlike any he had ever exhibited before. The Broken King looks upon his Black Knight with a kind smile.

And what is a King with a beautiful, and majestic Queen..

Queen Rebecca walks into frame holding Prince Maxel.

.:Queen Rebecca:.
To all who stand against the Royal Family. War will always be the answer. We shall take you to your limit. To where your gasping for air, and begging for the beating to stop. Seth Rollins be ready for the biggest fight of your career, but just let me remind you are merely a PEASANT. You don't have what it takes to slay a King...

A smirk crosses the face of Queen Rebecca, and a slight giggle comes from Prince Maxel. The Broken King holds his hands out to hold his son. Queen Rebecca gently hands him over.

Did you hear that Rollins? That right there was a laugh directly at you as Prince Maxel finds you to be a joke. Just the idea of you making it thus far is a riot, but I digress. Next week I shall deliver the punchline of this joke when I slay you before the entire world. So everyone watches you fail, and the shall bare witness to greatness when I have my victory then once again the Kingdom shall be safe. This has been a WONDERFUL rendition of thoughts from the throne. I hope Seth Rollins, and Edge listened quite well, because this was your one and only warning before I shall be VICTORIOUS... YOUR KING HAS SPOKEN....

The camera fades to black for our last commercial break

x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:24 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and rather then the usual camera pan around the arena to showcase the thousands of fans in attendance, we are instead taken to the titantron where a video begins to play whilst the lights within the arena dim to a dark shade of blue. The camera slowly pans upward revealing AJ Styles sitting in a chair in a room very much like the one John Cena started off tonight's show in, an interview room perhaps, but there's no interviewer here, it's just AJ, his chair, and the camera.

(AJ Styles)
19 years........

AJ stops speaking for a moment, almost as if he wants the world to understand just how impactful those 19 years have been.

(AJ Styles)
I have been a professional wrestler for 19 years, and throughout those 19 years I have traveled the world, wrestled in just about every professional wrestling promotion imaginable and won championship gold just about everywhere I went. But there's been one constant throughout those 19 years, something that just never changes, and that constant is AJ Styles always facing the best competitors in the world.

AJ runs his hand through his hair before continuing on.

(AJ Styles)
Whether it be the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, you name a country and if I've wrestled there? I can guarantee you I came up against the best they've had to offer, but there's another constant that comes with AJ Styles facing the best wrestlers the world has to offer, and that constant is the fact that AJ Styles always beats the best, because AJ Styles is THE BEST WRESTLER ON THIS FREAKIN PLANET!!!

(AJ Styles)
The critics can stand there and say that I don't deserve that moniker of best in the world because I couldn't pin Brock Lesnar, but lemme tell ya something, out of the 5-6 matches we had over that 9 month span? I won the most important match of them all, Roulette 2016, I went to war with that son of a bitch for over an hour and a half, and guess what happened? I clashed him down on a table outside, climbed that ladder, and solidified myself as THE MAN around here, and Brock and Paul can bitch about that all they want, but at the end of the day, if the Beast was the best? then he'd be able to climb a ladder and grab a briefcase. At the end of the day, I bested the Beast when it mattered and became World Champion, and Brock never saw that title again.

AJ unscrews the cap on his bottled water beside him and takes a few swigs before continuing.

(AJ Styles)
Another guy who has yet to see gold after I was done with him is the good ol golden weasel himself, Matt Sydal. See Matt, he was always a pain in my ass, with Brock, I knew what I was getting. I was getting Paul's mouth and Brock's boot, when you stepped in the ring with Brock, you knew you weren't leaving the ring the same man, but besides that, it was all rather simple, with Matt on the other hand? things were complicated. The only reason he even got a title shot was because he stole my championship belt, like when do you ever hear of such a thing happening? thievery being rewarded, I'll say this though, it really opened my eyes as to how things 'really" work around here.

AJ takes another swig before carrying on.

(AJ Styles)
So fast forward a bit, he takes my title from me in the triple threat with Brock, fair enough, the weasel pulled one out of the hat yet again, but that wasn't beating me, if he wanted to prove to me that he was a true champion, then he needed to beat me one on one on the grandest stage of them all, Final Stand. So in the lead up to Final Stand, we argue, we beat the crap out of each other, I almost rip hos leg off, and eventually we get there, and we scorched the earth, we tried to damn near kill each other for that title, and at the end of the day? the 2 constant's proved true yet again, AJ Styles faced the best, and AJ Styles beat the best. I became a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion and it lasted all of 15 minutes thanks to a coward who's name I'm not even gonna mention because quite frankly, he ain't worth the publicity, and that's the truth...

AJ takes a huge gulp of his water bottle before tossing the empty remains of the bottle across the room.

(AJ Styles)
And now here I sit, the highest paid superstar in this company's history, the man with the most lucrative deal the wrestling world has ever seen, my contract has more weight on it then Big Show for god sakes, and I sit here almost 5 months removed from Final Stand, almost 5 months since I was robbed and never given a chance at redemption, and tonight I finally have my chance at sweet...sweet redemption. I have a chance to win this match tonight, go on to Emergence and become Mr. Mone In The Bank, and then I can do unto another what was done unto me, I can cash in that briefcase and send their world into a tailspin like my world was sent into at Final Stand, and the only things standing in my way are 2 B-list celebrity and movie star wannabe's. Those 2 have other interests outside of the professional wrestling world and they may be relevant and important to E News or something for their wives tits, but to me? they're irrelevant. See that ring out there? (AJ points towards what is presumably the direction of the ring in the arena) that ring? that ring out there is my LIFE!!! and whether ya love me or hate me, and trust me I know ALOT OF YOU turncoats hate me and hate the good brothers that walk by my side, just understand one thing, I live and breathe professional wrestling, and tonight? the professional wrestler is gonna show those 2 hacks that when you're in the ring? money, fame, fortune, stardom? none of that crap matters in the pro wrestling world, none of that matters in MY WORLD, especially when they're facing the best in the world....

AJ fires off a quickfire double gun taunt at the camera lens before sitting up from his chair and walking off the set.

Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time

""THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA" Jinder Mahal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:30 pm

Main Event

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

AWESOME!

With the bell ringing to signal for the end of this contest and The Miz's theme now playing throughout the arena to signify its victor, the man in question, taking no time to celebrate this moment in the ring, quickly rolls out of said ring the second his feet hit the canvas, wanting nothing to do with the men he just defeated in this Money in the Bank Qualifying Ladder Match. Cena drops down to a knee, his hand on the third rung of the ladder keeping him from tipping down towards the mat, this brutal and lengthy contest taking a lot out of the “Leader of the Cenation.”

Styles may be the worst for wear out of the trio, a hand on his hurting back after missing that impressive dive from the top of the ladder. Unfortunately for him, the only thing he hit was the canvas and hearing The Miz's theme blaring through the airwaves adding insult to injury for “The Phenomenal One.” The Miz makes his way up the ramp, ignoring any and every person on either side of him as he makes his destination to the top of the ramp before standing victorious on the stage, the mock Money in the Bank briefcase held above his head.

Back in the ring, the loss begins to sink in for AJ Styles, the man who originally demanded he be inserted into the match one of his rivals just qualified for. Now on his knees, Styles looks out past Cena and towards the stage, where The Miz is in possession of the spot he believes rightfully belongs to him. With quite literally highway robbery transpiring on this night, Styles runs a hand through his hair, slamming the other one as hard as he possibly could into the canvas in an attempt to release some frustration with out this match came to a close.

On the stage, Maryse has joined her husband in his celebration as he shouting out, “I told you so!” repeatedly to anybody and everybody that would give him a second to hear him out. The Miz notices that his wife has taken her place at his side, turning his attention to her. They exchange a few words before engaging in a celebratory kiss for a few moments before they break away and make their way to the backstage area, The Miz's celebration party seemingly just getting started. After he's gone, an image appears on the Titantron, showing the two men who have qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match thus far.

The camera cuts back towards the ringside area, where Cena has rolled out of the ring and begun making his way up the ramp, mouthing “You can't win them all.” at his disappointed fans. He eventually makes it to the top of the ramp before disappearing backstage, leaving the only person left in front of the live audience in attendance to be AJ Styles in the ring, the ending of the match still sinking in as he looks at the image still on the Titantron, if looks could kill, The Miz would be six feet under given the expression etched on Styles' face. He demands a microphone from the ringside area, which he quickly receives and uses the ring ropes to pull his aching body up off the mat and on to his feet, stumbling over to the ladder that's still standing in the center of the ring, using it to keep himself vertical.

He lifts the microphone up to speak, but before he could get a word out, he's drowned out by the negative reaction from the live audience in attendance, causing “The Phenomenal One” to believe that no matter what he says tonight, the crowd isn't worth his breath. He tosses the microphone aside, causing it to bounce on the canvas a few times before it ultimately finds its resting place on the thinly layered padding on the outside of the ring. Styles walks towards the set of ring ropes closest to the ramp and steps out of the ring, making his way up said ramp, taking one last look at the image, this rivalry being far from over in his mind before he eventually, like Cena and The Miz before him, disappears into the backstage area, bringing a close to Anarchy.

Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time

""THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA" Jinder Mahal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017   

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2