An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Coming Soon to XWL
Today at 1:02 pm by Plus

» We got a birthday on our hands!!!
Today at 12:00 am by P.R Son

» XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17
Yesterday at 5:00 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

» XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017
Yesterday at 4:38 pm by imagohard2nite

» New Availability: Bayley!
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:29 pm by Austin

» New Availability: Brock Lesnar!
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:29 pm by Austin

» Beethoven of Baritone
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:21 pm by StrumSkillet13

» New Availability: Asuka!
Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:17 pm by P.R Son

» The Princess of Staten Island
Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:49 am by P.R Son

» WWE 2K18 Official Info Thread
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 am by Sam

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

LIVE FROM:  Bridgestone Arena
Nashville, Tennessee

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. Anarchy Incarnate

The Desperado. The Lunatic. Sami Callihan, XWL’s resident psychopath, gave Chris Jericho a free trip to the hospital courtesy of his trusty switchblade and a lack of basic human decency. Dean Ambrose, the unpredictable wild card with a penchant for not following the textbook when it comes to...well...anything, seems to have found a kindred soul in Callihan. It would be foolish to try to guess where this duo is heading, but one thing is for sure. There will be blood.

2. Change You Can Bo-Lieve In

A bright and shiny new beacon of hope has illuminated the squared circle of XWL and his name is Bo Dallas. The grinning superstar has been espousing a message of inspiration and self-actualization that serves as a foil to the frequently violent and hostile happenings of this league that we all know and love. He offers a sort of salvation, and all that it requires is for you to BOLIEVE!

3. The Moment is Now

If there’s one thing XWL needs, it’s more music. Almost as if by divine intervention, Elias Sampson has provided just that. The Drifter has sung his way into the hearts of the XWL Universe with every strum of his guitar. Fortunately for him, crooning isn’t his only talent as he has shown himself to be quite competent in the ring as well, as evidenced by his sound defeat of Brother Nero at last week’s anarchy. This week he will be challenging an even more seasoned opponent in CM Punk. Will he be a one hit wonder?

4. FrankenBrock and the Bro

Matt Riddle and his sophisticated lexicon might be getting what he wished for, and that is a piece of the Beast himself. The newcomer has proved himself to be a thorn in the side of Lesnar and his advocate Paul Heyman over the past few weeks, and Layla found it fitting to leave the outcome to the fans in a move that left Heyman fuming as Matt Riddle was definitely not the challenge he hoped to be attempting to surmount come Cyberslam. Will they fight? Will they not? It’s up to the Bros.

5.   Clash of the Titans

Last week’s Anarchy saw a jaw dropping confrontation between three of the most dominant competitors in XWL as they all laid down their cases for why they should be the one to challenge Broken Matt Hardy for his Broken Title. Braun Strowman, Edge, and Seth Rollins squared off in a battle of the wits before the already confirmed challenger Matt Sydal talked his way down to the ring and incited an all-out riot between the ropes. Before long, the lovely Layla deemed it necessary to put the decision to a vote at Cyberslam. Which one of these men will be reaching for Gold while the other two sit in the locker room and watch? That decision is up to you.

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Non-Title

Normal Match

Normal Match

Non-Title

Normal Match

Normal Match

Non-Title

The Battle For Darkness

Women's Championship Contract Signing

IWGP Tag Team Championship Match

Main Event

Fatal 4 Way Match

x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

AuthorMessage
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:30 pm

We go to the back where a interviewer is waiting. He sees some one coming and goes to them. It is Strowman

INTERVIEWER
Braun, Bruan how do you feel going into the fatal 4 way tonight?

Strowman stops annoyed

STROWMAN
I feel nothing. They mean nothing to me. They are nothing more then insects for me to step on. All that matters is that Hardy used that stupid robot to take what was mine!

INTERVIEWER
Yours? it is Broken Matts title...

STROWMAN
He's just holding what is mine. And it will be mine again come CyberSlam.

INTERVIEWER
But what if the people don't vote for you?

Strowman crowds the interviewer.

STROWMAN
Then I'll do to them what Im going to do to you

Strowman gets right in his face, then laughs as the interviewer flinches. Strowman leaves

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frowonder
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:33 pm

Lights come up on a familiar dark room. One side of the room seems to be dimly lit with candles that lye on the floor-- it could be seen that they were burning for quite the while as the candle wax was dripping in small puddles on the floor. The candles on the floor were placed there for a reason: to light up the wall before them; this wall contained the faces and names of every superstar in XWL-- also known as the Reaper's list. Tonight something new was added to this familiar room, a projector and it was playing the event of Finn Balor defeating Broken Matt Hardy over and over again, then it would cut to other parts of his matches. In the center of the room was the throne and from the back of it was obvious who it belonged to. The insignia of The Undertaker hung from the back. The room was quiet, but despite how quiet it was it was not empty, In fact, a person's presence could be felt and it was sitting on the throne. After a moment it was obvious it was the Elite Champion himself. As his back remained to the camera view he began to speak-- his voice holding a more angry sinister tone.

The Undertaker
It seems the more you do, the more you test my patience. Your threats do not make your case better either. It seems over the past couple of weeks you have finally decided to take my advice and make each of your words count... The thing is every word you have spoken since has only provoked me. The few words you have left that I have graciously granted you have been used in vain; now you will know my fury... Finn Balor, Sold Soul, the amount of pain and suffering to come will not be immeasurable, and as you try to cling to your tough words and put on the mask that you are brave for the audience, you will realize the Reaper named "The Undertaker" is not the same being you have fought once; you will realize that you are now fighting a god. I gave you your chance to repent and use your last moments wisely, now you witness and experience the wrath of the Dead Man transform into the wrath of a god. And the method of your destruction will not be on my hands... YOUR blood will be on the hands of the people you so valiantly put on this facade for. Here are your options: Falls Count Anywhere, so you can never out run my judgement, or No Holds Barred, for you to witness how much my divine power exceeds your imagination as I make you beg for death when there are no rules to save you. Finn Balor, the time for running is over, now you must accept your punishment and your soul will be reaped. I have had enough of this game, where I lay you to rest, claim your soul just for it to scramble for freedom. Enough soul searching, you have made to many deals with the devil and I know the terms for each one; Finn Balor it is time for you to accept your fate... Besides I know your problem... You are tormented and you can't control the power you posses... What you feel terrifies you, doesn't it?  You are no Demon King; you desire so much power that you sold your soul to have a taste of it, and now it backfires, it takes a toll on you.

The Undertaker in his frustration. No. During his epiphany and his rage boiling to a climax he rises to his feet and paces through the dark room with a sinister mood. Undertaker chuckles to himself in a very low voice, he has figured it all out. In his mind the tale of Finn Balor was finished. Now he had to carry out the conclusion. Then he switches back to a serious tone and continues his accusations.

The Undertaker
Don't deny it, I have seen how people like you act too many times, you'll do anything if it means you have power. However the power you desire and have is not enough to even begin to match me, and you can't even control it and are conflicted to even wield it. Your time is up Balor, I told you once the Championship is mine so is your soul and now I will finish what I should have a long time ago. Finn Balor you have prepared your finally resting place, now you must lay in it. At Cyberslam my wrath will know no bounds, and I will not stop until the man named Finn Balor is nothing, but a memory. Finn Balor, at Cyberslam your soul will finally be mine, I will ascend to godhood, and YOU WILL REST IN PEACE.

The camera gets close up as the Undertaker turns and looks at the camera for the first time since he spoke and when he looked into the camera it was obvious-- just by the look in his eyes, The Undertaker was not in a good mood. The evil glare he gives off turns into his eyes rolling to the back of his head. As he rolls his eyes static fills the camera until we move on to the next segment.

The Undertaker has spoken!
Your options to vote for the Elite title match are:

Falls Count Anywhere
No Holds Barred

Keep your eyes open, a third might just make it's presence known.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:41 pm

After a hellacious match between former Intercontinental Champion JBL and the Namer of Dummies E-Li-Drake, the camera cuts backstage to the ever lovable Allie, bunny ear-shaped headphones on her head as she smiles wide, bobbing her head side-to-side in rhythm with the song playing through her eardrums, Summer rambling about having to deal with Asuka at Cyberslam as Allie pays no attention whatsoever as she bops her thumbs away on her phone.

[Allie]
Walking around...with my little rain cloud...

[Summer Rae]
Allie!

[Allie]
Hanging over my head, and it ain't coming down!

[Summer Rae]
Allie!

[Allie]
Where do I go? Gimme some sort of sign...you hit me with lightning! Maybe I'll come ali-

[Summer Rae]
ALLIE!

Allie jerks her head up with a squeal, her headphones falling into her lap, barely able to catch them before they hit the concrete floor under her.

[Summer Rae]
If you don't listen to me, I swear, I'm going to snap those stupid, ugly headphones in half! Where did you even get those anyway!? They look like a kindergarten art project! Ugh, come on! We need to go! I have a pedi and mani at nine in the morning tomorrow and I need to make sure I get all the rest I can! Also, I need you to wash and dry that gear I got handmade for CyberSlam, so I can make sure that it fits. Otherwise, get in touch with my lawyers. Allie! Are you listening!? Ugh, just, come on or I'm going to leave you here!

[Allie]
C-Coming, Miss Summer!

Allie pouts behind Summer as she walks behind her, continuing to tap away on her phone...

With a soft sigh, Allie puts her phone back in her purse, walking behind a still-rambling Summer Rae as Anarchy fades into a commercial break, advertising the new XWL Elite action figures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frowonder
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Normal Match
Non-Title

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Normal Match

Non-Title

Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time

"The Destroyer" Samoa Joe
1x Shawn Michaels Classic Tournament Winner
1x Intercontinental Champion

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:44 pm

The camera rolls over to the stage which has become submerged in John Cena images as the theme songs takes off. A few moments pass and the out onto the stage comes John Cena. He has a belt around his waist, formerly belonging to the Club members, Gallows and Anderson. Cena takes a moment, grinnin down at it before he brings a salute up to his hat, taking off for the ring.

Within moments he has climbed down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He jumps up to his feet, snatching the title off of his waist, looking at it. Then very smoothly, he turns to the stage, pointing.

Quiet on the set!

Can we please have quiet on the set?

The sound of cameras flashing and pictures being taken fill the arena as a collection of images flash on the Titantron in quick succession before fading to black.

AWESOME!

The live audience in attendance explodes into a wave of cheers and positive reactions directed towards the second half of the new IGWP Tag Team Champions. Some of the backstage hands appear from the side of the stage and begin making their way onto the ramp, rolling out what could only be a red carpet, fitting for someone of the caliber of The Miz and Maryse. The approval of the crowd only rises when XWL's resident “It” couple walks out from behind the curtain and makes their way onto the stage. Maryse does her usual pose, throwing her hands up into the air, while The Miz does his all too familiar spin before pointing towards the audience, garnering a louder reaction from that specific group of people.

The Miz pulls Maryse towards him and raises the championship into the shot, giving the perfect opportunity to the people in the arena to take their pictures or in some cases, videos. The second they break away, The Miz lifts the championship up into the air, yielding another reaction from the crowd before they make their way down the red carpet that was laid out from the before they walked out onto the stage.

Still having the IGWP Tag Team Championship high above his head, the “It” couple make their way down the ramp, still pulling positive reactions from the live audience in attendance until they make it down onto the ringside area. They make their way towards the nearest steel steps, Maryse being the first to ascend them with The Miz being close behind, but not before he does an uncharacteristic move and high fives a fan, who is standing there with his jaw dropped in shock, not expecting to actually receive a high five from The Miz.

Now on the apron, The Miz places his foot on the bottom rope and pulls up the middle rope with his free hand, allowing Maryse to enter the ring with ease before he follows suit. The duo make their way towards the set of ropes closest to the main camera and begin their usual theatrics.

The Miz steps on the bottom rope for leverage before throwing his over leg over the top rope and resting it on the middle rope. Being in sync, Maryse does her signature hair flip while The Miz lifts his newly won championship up into the air, a roar of approval filling the ring. The Miz hops off the ropes and turns to face his unlikely partner and the other half of the IGWP Tag Team Champions. He motions towards the ringside area for a microphone, which he quickly receives before making his way back to the center of the ring. The duo stand together side by side, their titles almost reflecting in each other as they hold mics in their hands. John Cena takes a moment, raising his mic up and speaking.

"THE CHAMPS, ARE HERE!!!!!"

The crowd almost explodes for this as the new IWPG Tag Champions stand in the Anarchy arena.

[John Cena]
And honestly, I don't know how we got here. Out of anyone on the roster, literally anyone, I wouldn't picture myself holding tag team gold with The Miz. The same guy who planted my face in the steel stage. The same guy, who attacked me weeks ago. But somehow, some way, the enemy of my enemy became my tag team partner and together we became tag team champions.

[John Cena]
Now how did the two of us beat two of the best tag team wrestlers in the world? Because those two men relied on dirty tactics to win. They didn't just wrestle us. They tried to cheat and claw their way to victory which in the end is the reason they couldn't beat us. Ego is a very powerful thing to overcome. You have to respect your partner enough to fight the clean fight and to win without worrying about how you'll do it easily. Working hard, that's the only way to make a living.

[John Cena]
But people like AJ Styles and company don't understand that. Yes, I called them "and company" because all they are to me are henchmen hiding being a guy who can't go see a barber to save his life. A guy who can't get the job done when he needs to. A guy, who failed at making his statement, just like his precious Club did. The Club, they were big in Japan. But here in America, it doesn't belong to any of you.

With the live audience in attendance hanging off of Cena's every word, cheering at every opportunity they possibly could, the Leader of the Cenation lowers his microphone and takes a step back, soaking in the energy of the crowd and giving his unlikely partner a chance to speak. Instead of immediately lifting his microphone up to speak, he opts to raise up his half of the IGWP Tag Team Championships, a roar of approval emanating from the positive audience. Whether it's due to The Miz growing on them like a parasite or their hatred for the men they defeated for said championships in The Club, it doesn't seem to matter as The Miz is seemingly getting the respect he believes he deserves.

The Miz
And your NEW IGWP Tag Team Champions: The Miz!

With that said, The Miz raises the championship into the air, causing it to glisten when the light connects with the plate in the center as the live audience in attendance cheer at the accomplishment. Cena follows suit and lifts his half into the air as well, yielding a notable response.

The Miz
I don't know how things work in Japan, but here, in this ring, in this company, if you attack somebody from behind and expect to get away scot-free, you got another thing coming. Take the other half of the IGWP Tag Team Champions, I attacked him in my return. I beat him from pillar to post, I took everything he knew about pain, flipped it upside down and left him laid out on that stage. Three weeks later, he got his revenge and did the same thing to me.

The Miz
So when you decided to make your lack of presence felt at Downpour by attacking both of us after our match in an attempt to cover up AJ Styles' inability to break a submission hold, you made yourselves a target. I won't try to hide it, I won't deny it: I hate John Cena. Hell, the reason I even came back to this company was to expose him for the pathetic excuse of a “Superstar” that he is.

The Miz looks over towards Cena, mouthing “No offense.” Cena chuckles to himself and waves it off before The Miz continues.

The Miz
Speaking of pathetic excuses: AJ Styles. This is a guy who's claim to fame is being Brock Lesnar's bitch for six months, somehow managing to weasel his way into a World Championship match, then by some miracle, winning it only to have it stolen. He gets it back and loses it almost instantly then throws a tantrum and leaves the company. On second thought, maybe I should have attacked him instead of you, Cena. Actually, if I did, he probably would have just left again, it is his M.O. after all.

The Miz
Then you got “The Club,” the “Good Brothers” Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. The two most ruthless and calculated men on this side of the Pacific. Or, you know, they would be if they lived up to the hype. Instead we're treated to one of the worst duos this company has ever seen and I was there for Team Perfection. They get one cheap shot and think they're the best thing since sliced bread, but the second they stepped into this ring against Cena and myself, they got beat. You may be thinking to yourselves, “Miz, they're not singles competitors, they're a tag team.” I'm glad you said that because fast forward one week, they put these IGWP Tag Team Championships on the line, thinking they had a better chance together than being alone and look what happened.

The Miz
What I don't understand is how a group so dominant in one part of the world could be so irrelevant in another. Because that's what The Club has become: Irrelevant. Here you have AJ Styles walking around like he owns the damn place but can barely tie his boots. Then you have Gallows and Anderson trying to protect Styles from his shadow because he'll leave the company again if he sees it. And now we have to defend these championships against irrelevancy. If we beat The Club in singles competition then beat them for these championships in tag team competition and they want their rematch, how exactly does The Club plan on winning these IGWP Tag Team Championships back? On hopes and dreams? What do you think, “Good Brother” Cena?

[John Cena]
Don't call me that. That's weird.

Cena takes a minute, giving Miz a look of "chill bro" before turning back to the crowd, mic to his lips.

[John Cena]
I feel like at the end of the day, they walked into our house, under our roofs and attempted to make themselves feel at home. And that, that ain't gonna fly. No matter what's on the line, no matter who you might be across the globe. Neither of them have the right to step to either one of us, despite what I think about you. Hell, they don't even have the right to step back in Japan after last week. Now they'll forever be known as the guys who lost their prestigious titles to two outsiders.

Cena turns his attention to the camera, speaking directly to it, directly to the members of the Club sat somewhere in the arena, watching very closely.

[John Cena]
Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, you stand behind a guy who acts like a coward. Under him, you're no better. Listen to me very carefully when I tell you this. Pack your bags, and go home. I respect both of you, very deeply. You're kings in the land of the rising sun! But here, in my land, you aren't shit.

As soon as the insulting words towards Bullet Club came out of John Cena's mouth, the theme of the Bullet Club began to blast throughout the arena on perfect cue. After a few moments the trio of AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, and Luke Gallows make their way through the curtain and out onto the stage to a raucous of boo's from the XWL Universe. The three men are clearly amused by the reaction from the XWL Universe and they decide to rile em up even more by sharing a "too sweet" amongst themselves at the top of the ramp which draws an even more hostile reaction from the crowd.

AJ reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a microphone, Gallows flanks AJ on the left whilst Karl Anderson guards AJ's right flank as he lifts the mouth and begins to speak.

(AJ Styles)
Me and my good brothers were backstage handling some club business as we always do when some of my sources alerted me to the fact that you 2 losers had the audacity to come out here and verbally insult the Bullet Club, this type of behavior from inbreds such as yourselves is completely unacceptable and us good brothers here at Bullet Club incorporated will not tolerate any such behavior, not even from Superman and Robin down there.

(AJ Styles)

I bet it feels great being super Cena's sidekick doesn't it Miz? You went from being the A-lister to Cena's assistant. I bet these days you find yourself walking in his shadow, probably carrying his bags, but I mean I guess it's a fair trade, considering he carries you in your matches in return. I mean sure Miz, you got the hot wife, I'll give ya that, but outside of that? you're nothing but Cena's bitch these days. But sure, go ahead, refute my claims, tell me that everything's nice and peachy between the both of ya, because even if that's the case right now? that's about to change REAL FAST when my boys go down there and TAKE BACK what they rightfully own, those IWGP Tag Team Championships.

(AJ Styles)
And John, I think it's time you stopped living in the past and wake up to understand the present. See, the Bullet Club will always recognize Japan as our home, but John the times are a changin and so are we, you either adapt to the times or you get left behind and the days of the Bullet Club being just a "cool little Japan group" are OVER!!!

(AJ Styles)

The Bullet Club is now WORLDWIDE!!! Every single day the Bullet Club is taking over the wrestling world one step at a time, and one of those steps includes putting an overrated and out of his prime old dog to sleep once and for all, and that dog is you John Cena. Don't worry though, the Bullet Club? no matter where we go, whatever country we're in, whatever town we're in, we're always ARMED TO THE TEETH!!! and I happen to have just the thing to put the old overrated dog out of his misery boys.....

AJ reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a shiny object, he holds it up for the whole world to see and upon closer examination the shiny object AJ holds in his hand is a bullet, a 7.62x51mm Full Metal Jacket to be exact.

(AJ Styles)
Ya see John, I'm the best freakin wrestler on the planet, and I trust in my abilities to beat anyone on this earth at any given time in that wrestling ring, including you, so lucky for you, I don't need to put this actual bullet to use and put you down with it Johnny Boy, because contrary to your belief, AJ Styles is NOT A COWARD!!! So I'm gonna do you a favor, I'm gonna tell you EXACTLY what I'm gonna use to put you down once and for all when the time comes, it's gonna be this bad boy right here (AJ pats his right forearm with his left hand, signalling that a Phenomenal Forearm could be in the leader of the Cenation's very immediate future)

(AJ Styles)
That forearm is gonna be the death of John Cena in XWL, but for now, it's time to focus on the death of John Cena and Mike Mizannin's fluke little title reign, go get em boys!!!!!

AJ lowers the mic and the three men share a "too sweet" before Gallows and Anderson proceed down the ramp and towards the ring. AJ fires off a gun taunt at Cena and Miz before heading backstage. Gallows and Anderson enter the ring and remove their jackets, after the introductions and the referee showing off the titles that are on the line, he calls for the bell and this rematch is underway.

[Corey Graves]
Oh no! Not again!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Once again the Bullet Club have bitten off more than they can chew

Cena stalks Karl Anderson, looking for an Attitude Adjustment to end the match. Once Anderson gets to his feet he's quickly spun around and lifted onto the shoulders of Cena. It turns out that Karl has more fight then thought because he starts to fight and wiggle around causing Cena to lose his balance and move towards the ropes. Anderson grabs the ropes and frantically tries to pull himself off Cena's shoulders. Meanwhile Cena is trying his hardest to pull Anderson off the ropes. The ref comes over, trying his best to explain to Cena he has to let go. With one final pull Cena gets Karl to let go. However it comes at the expense of the ref. Karl's feet knocks the ref's head off! Cena doesn't notice though and slams Anderson with a back shattering AA! He goes for the pin but doesn't realize the ref is out. After not hearing any counting Cena gets up and sees the ref lying on the ground. Cena goes to wake him, not noticing that AJ Styles has made himself know. He comes flying down the ramp and and jumps on the apron to get Cena's attention

It works, but he forgets that The Miz is also still there. The Miz hops off the apron and walks his way around behind AJ. Cena swings at the Phenomanal superstar who hops off the apron and laughs in his face, mocking Cena with his own taunt. That is until he bumps into the Miz. Miz waste no time pushing him into the ring and following in after him. Luke Gallows tries to come to the rescue but Cena drops him with a simple right and turns his attention back to Styles.
Styles hold up his hands and tries to reason but it looks like it's too little too late

[Corey Graves]
AJ has just landed himself in hot water! He needs-wait, who is that?

Two men come flying out the back and down to the ring. With a closer look the men can be identified as Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan!

[Mauro Ranallo]
They were talking about getting revenge on Styles! Making sure The Bullet Club lose seems like a good start

[Corey Graves]
No! They need to get out of here! They'll ruin everything!

Dean and Sami slide into the ring and the situation gets even worse for Styles. Standing on each side of him is an enemy he's made in recent weeks

[Mauro Ranallo]
Curse comes home to roost! AJ is about to pay deerly!

Dean and Sami look at each other and nod. And that's when they strike! Dean strides forward and lands a vicious headbutt. But not on who you'd think

[Corey Graves]
Did..did he just hit Cena?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the hell?! What is Dean doing?!

Sure enough he's right. Dean headbutted Cena is dropped him to the ground. The crowd holds their breath as The Miz just stares at Ambrose in shock. He doesn't have much time to figure things out though as Sami leaps forward and bounces his elbow off the jaw of the Miz. Styles stares at the pair with big eyes, clearly in shock. Dean and Sami turns their sights to Styles and it looks like Styles is next on the list. But instead men make a gun with their fingers and point it at Styles. They mouth the words "pow" and drop down rolling out of the ring. By this time Karl and Luke are coming to. They look and see Cena and the Miz on the ground and look at AJ who simply shrugs. AJ picks the Miz up by his hair and tosses him over the ropes. Meanwhile Luke and Karl quickly gather up Cena and plant him with the Magic Killer! Karl jumps on Cena for the pin while Luke wakes the ref up. The ref, groggy and ignorant has no choice but to start the count.

1!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Cena! Cena kickout!

2!

[Corey Graves]
The Bullet Club win back THEIR titles!

3!

As boos rain down and fill the ring, the apparent newest members of the Club in Dean Ambrose and Sami Callihan are shown giving and receiving the “Too Sweet” gesture with the other members of the faction as Gallows and Anderson raise their IGWP Tag Team Championships into the air in unison with their fearless leader standing in the center. With The Club almost doubling in size, the threat has never been greater. While they were celebrating not only winning the match but regaining their prestigious championships, Cena has rolled out of the ring and is in a seated position, resting his back on the steel steps and The Miz is pulled out courtesy of his wife, Maryse, and is sitting next to the announcer's table opposite of Cena. With the celebration showing no signs of slowing down, The Miz motions to Maryse to bring him a microphone from the ringside area. She quickly receives one and brings it back.

The Miz
So this is what it's come to, your original two lackeys couldn't get the job done on their own so you got two more?

The theme of The Club abruptly comes to an end as The Miz slowly but surely begins to pull himself up off the thinly layered padding on the outside, using both Maryse's assistance and the announcers table as leverage before barely making it up to his feet.

The Miz
What's next? Two more after they prove to be as useless as the first set? Then two more after that? The fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter how many people you surround yourself with, Styles, it doesn't matter how many people you add to your “Club” because all it shows is how desperate you are for attention. From when you threw a tantrum and left to when you returned and demanded a lucrative contract, all you've done is talk a big game but that's all it is: talk.

The Miz looks towards Cena, who, just like The Miz before him, has made his way up to his feet, standing next to the other end of the announcer's table, using it to keep himself up. They share a look, causing Cena to nod his head before The Miz returns his attention to The Club in the ring.

The Miz
In a few weeks time, there's a little Pay-Per-View that goes by the name Cyberslam and on that Pay-Per-View, I'm issuing a challenge. A challenge that involves myself and John Cena against your “Club” one more time, and by that, I mean Gallows and Anderson. Your other two nobodies aren't relevant enough nor are at the caliber of The Miz. The only difference, this time, is that you're going to be in the match as well, Styles. That's right, a handicap match. The ball is now in your court, are you going to pick it up and play or are you going to do what you do best and run away?

AJ pulls the same mic out of his jacket that he had used to speak before the match.

(AJ Styles)
Well damn Miz that's quite the challenge right there, I tell ya what, we accept!!!! It's gonna be no problem wiping the floor with you losers once again, ESPECIALLY when we have the numbers advantage, but here's the thing, since you issued the challenge and I so graciously accepted, I'M MAKIN THE RULES!!! This Cyberslam little gimmick crap, it's real cute, getting the fans involved and all that meaningless nonsense, but let me assure you Mike, what me and my club are gonna do to you and Cena at Cyberslam? it's going to be anything but cute.

(AJ Styles)
So like I did a few weeks back when I took it upon myself to make some matches, seeing as I'm the face of XWL, seeing as I'm the highest paid superstar IN THIS COMPANY!, I'm going to take it upon myself to choose what these fickle fans can vote for.

(AJ Styles)
Behind door 1, you people can choose to have Styles, Gallows, and Anderson take on Miz and Cena in a 3 on 2 handicap elimination match.

(AJ Styles)
Behind door 2, you can choose to have Styles, Gallows, and Anderson take on Miz and Cena in a 3 on 2 handicap extreme rules match.

(AJ Styles)
And last but not least, my personal favorite, behind door 3, you can choose to have Styles, Gallows, Anderson, AND THE WORLDWIDE DESPERADO HIMSELF, SAMI CALLIHAN take on Miz and Cena in a 4 on 2 handicap NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!!!

(AJ Styles)
See ya at Cyberslam bitches, BC OUT!!!!

AJ spikes the mic down to the mat and the Bullet Club now 5 men strong exit the ring and make their way up the ramp as Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time

"The Destroyer" Samoa Joe
1x Shawn Michaels Classic Tournament Winner
1x Intercontinental Champion

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:02 pm

We come back from commercial break to find a table set up in the middle of the ring. One chair is empty but in the other sits the Woman's Champion. Usually April is flanked by her followers, or Abigail, or Natalya but tonight she's all by herself

[Sister April]
Days turn to months. Spring turns to summer. But one thing remains the same. I sit before you the Woman's Champion

The crowd boos April, but the champion is used to it at this point. It barely fazes her and she continues on like it's not even happening

[Sister April]
You don't have to like me! I'm sure that no one in that back particularly likes me. But I do demand respect. I am the Woman superstar of the year. And I promise that when the slammy's come back, I'll be Woman of the year again. I am the longest reigning Women's Champion as of two weeks ago and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I am the end all be all here and I won't lose to ANYBODY!...Least of all...

April sets her precious Women's title on the table. The title she's fought so hard to earn. The title that's at total jeopardy at Cyberslam

[Sister April]
...Least of all to Rosemary. A woman who's trying so hard to be me. But can never be anything more than a pale imitation of what I am. You're in such a rush to prove how dark you are, how scary and creepy you can be you've lost sight of what this is really about. This isn't about who is gonna scare who. This about who's gonna out wrestle who. How big is your pain tolerance? Can you stand the pain and manage to kick out?! I've been slammed through tables. I've had kendo sticks broken over my spine. I've had chairs slammed across my skull, thrown off cells, had my back bent so bad my feet where touching my head! My nose is still healing as we speak!

Sister April points to the face mask that she's still wearing from the last Punch Natalya threw at her inside hell in a cell

[Sister April]
There is nothing you can throw at me that I can't handle. There is nothing you can bring to the table that I haven't dealt with and overcame. You can't beat me Rosemary

Rosemary slowly walks out with her head tilted looking down the ramp at Sister April. She raises her head, but still watching Sister April stand in the middle of the ring. She abruptly bends down, and extends her hands behind her. She sticks her tongue out as she stares into the camera.

She slowly brings herself up, and then begins walking down the ramp.

.:Corey Graves:.
You mention the demon, and she shall arrive.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Two dark forces shall clash at CyberSlam.. Who shall walk out on top?

Rosemary doesn't waste anytime at all, and she crawls forward into the ring. Her eyes remain on Sister April not taking her eyes off her for a single second. Rosemary stands up, and walks to the table then picks up the microphone that was sitting there waiting for her. She raises it to her lips.

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
Well hello A.J.

Rosemary giggles to herself as Sister April doesn't seem happy.

Allow us to bestow a warning upon you. Don't toy with a demon unless you wanna be tossed into fire. we have earned this we have walked through almost everyone on the roster to get to the top of the mountain, but now we must travel through HELL to stand tall. Like I said as demon... I know Hell, and I have dwelled in it. I know what it takes to survive. Where you don't. You may claim you are this goddess of darkness, but all of these people shall watch your legacy crumble right before their very eyes. Then who shall you turn to A.J. your sisters will no longer believe in you. To them your this crazy unstoppable being, but at CyberSlam when we beat you they shall turn their backs to you. You see your sisters are attracted by power which for the time being is what you posses, but that is for the time being. You have not been witnessed to our abilities A.J. you, and your sisters shall learn soon enough...

April cracks a smile at Rosemary. She eyes her challenger for a while before addressing her

[Sister April]
Is that how I sound when I talk? I hope it's not. I don't know whether to laugh at the thought of you beating me or that you think anyone in my Sisterhood would leave me. You obviously don't know what the Sisterhood is about. They don't stay with me because I win wrestling matches Rosemary. They don't even stay with me because I lead the darkness. They stay with me because I've gotten to know them on a personal level. There is not a woman there that I haven't gotten to know. They respect me. Something that you don't know about

[Sister April]
You're so power hungry. You're in such a rush to try and claim your place at the top that you're losing sight of everything else. So fixated on claiming what is mine. Your inexperience will be your downfall. Stop talking to me like you're gonna scare me. Because you won't. Talk to me like what I am. The Women's Champion. Because while this may be about taking my sisters or the Darkness or whatever it really is that you want, it's about defending my title to me. Something i've been doing well. So you've been beating people? Good for you. I've been doing it for a year now. Check my resume. I'm the end all be all here. Because if you forget it, I'll have you laying down on the mat staring at the ceiling with the last feeling of my kiss on your cheek before you even realize you've lost

Power hungry? Clearly you have turned your back to truth. As you gaze upon me with a blind you do not see what is real. All of this isn't for myself. It is for The Hive, or the darkness as you might call it. What you have done claiming you are the leader of the darkness has angered The Hive. So they have sent the Demon Assassin to claim your head in the name of the darkness. So when I do sign this contract your days as champion shall be numbered. I will fight, and fight, and fight until I have taken your head clean off. You think it will be so easy to stop me? I will destroy you, and cause your Decay.. the disease slowly lingers through the women's division, but if we knock you off the mountain then it shall be in full effect. I have beaten the same names as you have so your not anything special, but it still sickens me to look upon you and see, and hear all the lies that spew from your putrid mouth..

April smiles. And for the first time in a while it's like their is a fire lit in her eyes. She stares at the threat before her and the seriousness hits her.
That her title is at jeopardy at Cyberslam. This isn't a fight about morales like with Nattie. It isn't a fierce competition of who's the better wrestler like with Sasha Banks. It's a fight for absolute survival!

[Sister April]
The difference between you and I is that I've beaten you already. But you haven't touched me. And do you know why? Because I CAN'T be touched. Even people who don't like me like Sasha respect me because they know what I do to people. They know I push them to limits that they've never been to. That when broken and bleeding and in the most complete agony I've ever been in I manage to find myself back on my feet swinging! I won't quit and you'll find that out the hard way

April takes the pen and bends over to sign the papers. She takes a chance at taking her eyes off Rosemary, not usually a good idea, but April does it none the less

[Sister April]
If you win, this will take you to places you may have never thought you'd get to. You can sit on top of the mountain. And one day I know you'll be there for sure. But I'm not gonna let it be at my expense. My Sisterhood and Natalya need a leader to lead by example. I'm going to show them what it takes to put someone like you down. Like every other woman to step forward to me. And do you know why? Because Darkness isn't like other states of matter. It doesn't DECAY. It swallows everything around it and corrupts it. And at Cyberslam? I'm gonna do just that and smother the life out of you before your rise even gets started. And when they ask you why you lost? You'll say because APRIL beat you. You'll say APRIL hurt you. And more importantly you'll say APRIL is still the World Champion!

April tosses the pin towards Rosemary. It slides on the table and stops right before the number one contender. Rosemary looks down upon it with a smirk.

You have no idea AJ how long we have wanted this fight, and now here it is. This shall be our moment that no one will ever forget. It shall be written within the history books, but you say it will end with you smothering us no no no it shall end with us ripping your head off your body to bring before The Hive, and they shall be pleased by my actions. As we stand together looking over your carcass a smile shall form upon our face as we put a stop to what is fake to prove what is real..

Rosemary tilts her head, and giggles to herself while picking up the pen. A creepy smiles crawls onto the face of Rosemary as she signs the contract. She then looks down signing her

But something you need to realize with time AJ everything, and everyone Decays..

Rosemary spits her mist directly into the eyes of Sister April. She screams grabbing at her face.

The mist straight to the face of Sister April!

Rosemary quickly exits the ring, and lifts up the ring skirt. She grabs...

Is that gasoline.... What is Rosemary planning on doing with that...?

She quickly slides into the ring while Sister April still is struggling to trying to wipe the mist out of her eyes. Rosemary smacks the contract off the table, and begins pouring the gasoline onto the table. She begins laughing manically as she does so. Now that the table is covered in gasoline she pulls out box of matches out of her top. The fans in the arena are screaming at the top of their lungs.

Oh yes! Rosemary is about to the prove why you don't mess with the Demon Assassin!! Do it Rosemary! Do it! Don't you hear the fans they are pleading for this to happen!

She strikes the match, and it becomes lit. She throws it onto the table as now the table is engulfed in flames.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!? IS SOMEONE GONNA STOP ROSEMARY!!!

I hope not Sister April deserves every bit of this!!!

Rosemary casually walks over to Sister April, and lifting her up to her feet then picks her up on to her shoulders. She walks closer to the table. and now stands directly in front of the table. The crowd is going insane as we are about to see something very drastic here.

ARE WE ABOUT TO SEE A RED WEDDING THROUGH A BURNING TABLE!!

OH GOD HERE WE GO!!!!

As Rosemary is about to deliver The Red Wedding Natalya slides into the ring pulling Sister April off the shoulders of Rosemary.

It's Natalya to save Sister April from the burning table!!!

Natalya always has to ruin the fun around here

Sister April crashes to the ground, and Natalya steps in front of Sister April protecting her. Rosemary, and Natalya lock eyes for a couple of moments then Rosemary drops to her hands, and knees crawling backwards underneath the burning table then out of the ring. She smiles walking backwards up the ramp as the screen slowly fades to black as we go to commercial.

x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CaptainGreed
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:09 pm

We immediately cut backstage to see Renee Young, she has her microphone present in front of her face as she would slowly lift it under her mouth.

RENEE YOUNG
After what transpired earlier, I'm proud to say that I was able to get word with Elias Sam--

Suddenly Renee is cut of by the reveal of Kevin Owens who had tasted defeat just a little under an hour ago. He was visibly upset by the defeat as he stormed into the set with Renee as he immediately stood alongside her. Renee looked slightly baffled by Kevin, but she would allow Kevin to speak, as she would pause for the meantime .

KEVIN OWENS
No, Renee. Just no. This can't be happening can it? I went out to that ring to prove a point, and Dean Ambrose beat me. Do you see what's wrong with that? DEAN AMBROSE beat me. But, I know why. [Renee would raise her eyebrow slightly as she looked directly at Kevin.] It's that loser, Elias Samson. I can't focus because everywhere I go, Elias is there. I go left, he follows. I go right? Guess what, Renee? He's there. I can't take this anymore. Cyberslam, I'm going to finally get rid of Elias Samson, and I'm going to ensure that I go onto much bigger and better things. Because let's be honest, Renee -- I at least deserve that. I'm the best think goin' in XWL. We don't have to lie to ourselves about that little fact. Nobody even knows who the hell Elias Samson is. They don't care 'bout him. And i can't blame them. He's a waste of life, and talent alike. He doesn't belong here. I usually don't care what these people think, and to this day? I still don't. But come Cyberslam... [A small pause came across the face of Kevin as he lifted his head with a deep smirk.] I will do something good for these people. I will rid the world of Elias Samson, and I will ensure that his crappy vocals, and his crappy wrestling never has to be seen again. Thank me later. Ciao.

A short and sweet message was sent from Kevin as he immediately stormed by Renee who looked rather shook by the brief, yet serious speech of Owens.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017   Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Main Event

Fatal 4 Way Match

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content