Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17

Go down 
+8
Strummania
Oreo
Harmon
IIYoungg
Frowonder
GamerShane31
Stunner
BOFA
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: Venue Resch Center, Green Bay, WI
DDEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. The Darkness covers the light

Last week on Anarchy Sasha Banks, and Sister April went one on one in a Extreme Rules match for the Women’s Championship. The world watched in great horror as we saw these two go to war, but it was the leader of the darkness that casted its shadow upon the Women’s title. It was after the match we saw the return of Natalya as she was locked away within the darkness for two weeks being tortured. Natalya was still thought to be under the control of Sister April until she attacked her. As Sasha was making it back to her feet it was Dana who came running out, and then made her attack on her. In the closing moments of Anarchy  Dana, and Natalya both grab the title, and stood over the bodies of Sasha, and Sister April. What does this mean? Are Dana,  and Natalya on the same page, or do they just have a common enemy? What will be in store for these women here tonight?

2.  A Fight The World Wants To See

Last week Matt Sydal, and A.J. Styles made it clear that this is far from over. So seeing her opportunity Layla walks out to announce a big blockbuster match Main-Event for Final Stand  as we will see Matt Sydal take on AJ Styles in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Now with this big of a match lingering just around the corner Layla thought it would seem fitting to mandated a non contact policy to preserve the greatness of the match. To prove that Layal meant business she built a wall of Superstars separating the two. Then she stated that if contact is established between these two before Final Stand there will be very serious consequences for their actions. How far are these two willing to go? Will one of them break the no contact rule? If so, Who will break it?

3. Back To The Tokyo Dome!
The Tokyo Dome is home of some of the greatest wrestling seen around the world, and tonight is no different as we see two incredible superstars step foot in the ring at the same time. Kenny Omega who made a career within the Tokyo Dome is returning to his home away from home as he takes on, Daniel Bryan, another man who thrived in Japan in his early career. Both around during different times.They have only stepped foot in the same ring a handful of times, and everytime greatness was made. Now for the first time in XWL history these two men shall clash, but who will emerge victorious? Tune in and find out!

4. A Big Announcement?
Rumours have been swerving around The XWL Universe that there is a big announcement coming here tonight, but no one is quite exactly sure what it could be. Whatever it is it’s gonna be good!

5. The Underdog From Underground Dances With A Chance At Destiny

Sami Zayn defied all the odds last week as he took on Edge for a chance to take on Leo Kruger at Final Stand for the Intercontinental title. Kruger without missing a beat immediately walked out to confront Sami Zayn. It is very easy to tell there is a lot of history between these two, but what will happen this week between these two? It is only to assume utter chaos. Who will survive the night between these two? Does Sami have a response for Kruger’s brute force? Well we’ll find out here tonight.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 N0HYlUJ XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 GgMcV8T

David vs Goliath Match
XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 Q01OmPy XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 YSt8EVs

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 YHhHhVP XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 R37QDAR

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 8G8BVGSXWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 LAIY08U

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 DUWmgpQ vs ????

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 GADOtNh XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 QomeJFW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 4zmjhal XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 EaMqIef

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 K1g6ULX XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2  border=

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 5tOg2pfXWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 UbKYwzp

Back At The Tokyo Dome

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 NOOVewG XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 AGIV2sL

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 3MzXvSh  XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 2kISIFi

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 RpkLp1e XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 2MDKLNt

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 PIURm0u XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 Gv2EBWK

Non-Title Champions Showcase Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 GrIQIS9 XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 DVvfjfh XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 VsF1a1X

Last edited by BOFA on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 3:47 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 8G8BVGS XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 LAIY08U

Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring with a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Spoilers:
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 2:13 pm

We come back from commercial break to see Seth Rollins standing in the middle of the ring, looking none too please. He runs a hand through his hair and brings a microphone to his lips

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 0Zswcum

(Seth Rollins)
I mean no disrespect Mick Foley...but I told Layla that I will not compete until it's Dean Ambrose! She can book me against anyone. She could put me in a match with Matt Sydal for the World Heavyweight Championship and I STILL wouldn't show up. Because all I care about is getting my hands on that son of a bitch!

The crowd cheers at the intensity that is rolling off of Rollins

(Seth Rollins)
So where are you Dean? I know you're always around. Always hiding around corners ready to cause chaos and mayhem. You've been ducking me for over a month and I'm getting sick of it! When did the lunatic turn into a coward?! You afraid I'm gonna prove everything I say to be true? That between you, I, and Roman i was always the best? Because I'll give everyone here a little spoiler alert, I am. I'm the best not just of The Shield but in XWL in general

Rollins paces back and forth looking up at the stage entrance, as if Ambrose will come flying out the back. When seconds pass and nothing happens Seth looks livid

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 91iNfen

(Seth Rollins)
GET YOUR ASS PUT HERE AMBROSE! I won't be ignored! I won't keep being looked over! I won't-

"Seth, Seth, Tyler, Mr. Black Whatever I should call you, can you calm down?"

And just like that, the crowd comes to life with an eruption of cheers and Seth is silenced. The titantron comes to life with an image of Dean Ambrose.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 GzDBlCT

The Lunatic Fringe runs a hand across his jaw line, scruffing up the hair that is currently there, waking himself up. He rolls his eyes and then begins to speak.

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm in a weird mood old friend. I'm not gonna lie, I ain't exactly estatic to have to speak to you like this. You know, so far apart. It isn't my nature. I would love to be face to face, nose to nose, eye to eye when I deliver my little message to you but I can't do that all thanks to this little rule stating that I can't step my beautiful face through the arena doors. Oh well. Lily deserved it. But that's something else. You see Seth, I'm a bit concerned about your mental state. See, I call myself a lunatic, but I'm beginning to think you're actually crazy. How on earth do you think you are the best member of the SHIELD? Seth, you ain't even number two.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 HrKbIDp

[Dean Ambrose]
When's the last time you did anything worthwhile around here? Competed in Money in the Bank? You won that I.C. title a while ago. But that, that was before XWL came back, "bigger and better than ever" wasn't it?

Dean air quotes the, "bigger and better than ever line", obviously not buying it.

[Dean Ambrose]
Let's look at Roman though, who is also pretty lame in a lot of people's eyes. He's won the world title, at least. Unlike you. Hell, he and I warded off SOOL's shitty superstars for the better part of two months. I thought I left that place, and my world title behind when I came here. Turns out neither is true. Then there's myself, Seth. The Lunatic of the Shield. The guy that no one thought would be the Break Out Star! No. Everyone had their eyes on you and Roman because you guys had the "look" or the "acrobatics" or whatever. To hell all of that. I did more in my first two months here than you've done your entire career in XWL.

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 7QMZw9S

[Dean Ambrose]
See I got it all figured out, Seth. Why you keep meddling in my shit. You're jealous. Tired of seeing one of your brothas doing better than you. Tired of me making history while you're stuck feuding shit stains like Eric Young and Randy Orton. I'm a fucking legend, Seth. You couldn't lace up my boots and it aches and gnaws at you. Living in a shadow has done wonders to the ol' "architect" hasn't it? Some grace you had on your fall from the top.

Ambrose shakes his head, stopping from his slow sadistic, condecending tone to a much faster and happier voice about him. He shrugs, speaking again.

[Dean Ambrose]
That- that's enough about you though. Long story short, I ain't in the arena tonight. Nah, wasn't allowed. Wasn't worth my time. What was worth my time was a phone call I recieved earlier today from that lovely little ebony goddess of a GM we have here named Layla El. The fuck does the El stand for? Isn't that spanish for "he?" I sure hope not. Would be a major mood killer. But I got a call from the queen herself about setting up that meeting date. I couldn't be more excited. I'm going to light a few candles, cook her dinner, sprinkle flowers on the bed. It will be Valentine's Day for the most part anyways. I'm going to finally get to have my way with the General Manager and you, Seth. You can witness it! It'll be live, here on XWL. Feel free to storm your angsty little ass out to the ring, with your two toned hair, and stare at the screen while I bend Layla right on over the- Sorry. I forget we have kids watching sometimes. But next week, it'll be free game. Make sure to tune in, champ.

With the smartass little wink to his former friend, Ambrose signs off, the camera clicking off while Seth, the ironic "champ" of the evening stands in the ring, pissed off at the news he just recieved.

[Mauro Ranallo]
There is no way Layla is going to actually do what Dean just suggested. Is it?

[Corey Graves]
I guess we'll find out next week! Live on Anarchy! I'm a bit afraid of what might come out of this. You don't negotiate with a terrorist.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Especially not one on the Fringe.

With that, the camera fades out to yet another commercial break, hyping Final Stand.
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Non-Title Champions Showcase Triple Threat Match

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 GrIQIS9 XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 DVvfjfh XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 VsF1a1X

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Wow! This has been a great match so far. Each competitor showing us why they are all champions in their own way.

.:Corey Graves:.
Defiantly right Mauro, but I do apologize for this, but we are being told we have to go to a commercial break so we'll be right back after a word for our sponsors.

I hope you all enjoy a good snickers bar as much as I do, but lets get right back to the action.

These men having been tearing each other apart here during the commercial break here, but all three men are now standing in the ring. So LETS GET BACK TO IT!

When CM Punk gets to his his feet, and is about to slide into the ring. We all here a very familiar theme being to play.

Brock Lesnar walks out onto the stage with a very mixed reaction from the crowd. Punk quickly turns his head looking directly towards the ramp, and sees The Beast known as Brock Lesnar.

It's Brock! Punk better watch himself with that monstrosity of a man out here.

Punk rolls both of his shoulder at the same time, and then cracks his knuckles as he starts to make a B line straight for Lesnar. Brock begins to laugh to himself as he knows he has distracted Punk from possibly winning this match.

The camera switches back to in ring where see Kruger grab the leg of Matt Sydal as he was about to kick Kruger. He elbows the right knee of Sydal. Kruger now grabbing onto Sydal Irish whips him to the ropes. Sydal bounces off the ropes, and returns into the direction of Kruger, but the veteran in ring experience from Sydal is shown as he ducks a Slice from Leo Kruger by ducking under. Kruger then is hit with a spinning back kick to back of Kruger's head which cause him to fall to canvas.

The cameras switch back to CM Punk who now stands face to face with the beast himself.

Oh you can just see it in their eyes they do not want to wait until Final Stand.

Lesnar smack Punk across the face. Punk then begins throwing punches at Brock Lesnar, who begins stumbling backwards. Lesnar then grabs Punk hitting him with a huge knee straight to the gut. Punk goes down quickly grabbing his stomach.

Those kness of Brock Lesnar are one hundred percent lethal. As you just saw taking Punk to the ground after just one hit.

Punk slowly gets back to his feet with Lesnar still lingering about pacing back, and forth watching Punk. Now with Punk on both his feet motions to Lesnar to BRING IT ON. The two again start brawling once again moving forward until they got backstage out of camera view.

And they are gone to the back battling. Someone has to get back there quickly to break them up before someone gets seriously injured. waIT.... WAIT... LOOK AT SYDAL ALL ALONE WITH KRUGER DOWN.

With Kruger down on his back Sydal sees his golden chance as he starts stumbling back to his feet. He slowly starts climb to get on the top rope, but his leg gives out, and now is in a seated position on the top rope.

THE LEG OF SYDAL GAVE OUT!

Kruger sits up, with a sadistic smile on his face, looking at Sydal, who is grabbing his calf still in a seated position on the top rope.

This is where Kruger is at his most dangerous. Sydal is a wounded animal, and Kruger sees that, and is about to strike..

Kruger gets up to his feet, and slightly tilts his head looking at Sydal. He then quickly walks over to Sydal grabbing his leg pulling him off the top rope into a SPINEBUSTER.

OH MY GOD LOOK AT THE POWER OF LEO KRUGER! HE IS AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER.

In the fluid motion Kruger pins Sydal.

3!

Kruger pushes off of Sydal, and stands up. He lets out a huge battle cry after pinning the World Heavyweight Champion.

It's the hunter standing tall at the end of the night! Somewhere we all know Sami Zayn was watching this match, but the question is does he think he has to stop Kruger?

The ref brings over his Intercontinental Championship, and mic for him to speak. Kruger takes his title putting it on his shoulder then grabs the mic, and firmly grasps it

.:Leo Kruger:.
Sami Zayn.. As you sit somewhere in the back in as much pain as possible. I hope you watched what happened out here. Does it make you rethink about going into this match at Final Stand, because if I were in your shoes Sami I wouldn't dare try to cross Kruger's path. I mean do you see me out here? I am at the top of my game, and NO ONE CAN STOP ME.

Kruger pauses looking around the arena with a smile on his face as the XWL Universe boos at Kruger.

You couldn't stop me in SOOL. What makes you think you can stop me now? I mean this is literally a joke, but I am man with a good sense of humor so let me add to this punch line for you Sami. Well what if we were trapped in a Steel Cage with no chance for escape, and the only way to win is by pinfall? Would you be laughing then huh Sami?

Kruger laugh hysterically

Cause I will be. I can not wait until that cage is lowered with you, and I enclosed in it. It will be a hunter that has trapped his prey with no chance of survival. It will only be a matter of time before my arm is raised once again still holding onto trophy remain the Intercontinental Championship.

Kruger laughs to himself, and raises his title in the air.

Long Live Kruger...

Kruger's music begins to play as he drops the mic, and rolls out of the ring raising his title high in the air as Anarchy comes to an end screen fading away to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17   XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/30/17 - 2/6/17
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2