Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017

Go down 
+7
Austin
Harmon
Pringle96`
Frowonder
T-Roll
GamerShane31
P.R Son
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 5:02 pm

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 7L9rrvP

LIVE FROM: Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

*NOTE* The XWL BREAKTHROUGH arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL BREAKTHROUGH arena in order to use it online.
]

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 AP3gyeL

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 JQrT7rU

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 GblYz9V

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 RZ1LPEW

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 S5Qi2pi

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 MzXyyBH

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Xqlm9Fs

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 ULA1i0J

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 SiThc8O

MAIN EVENT

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 2JUBCVK
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 pm

Shoutout to Lazy for this incredible opener.

The camera pans from the night sky downward. Two words catch your attention. Ambrose Asylum. Finally standing before the camera is Sister April. She smiles errily into the camera and waves slowly

{Sister April}
Hello.I heard you were wanting a tour of our asylum right? Lucky for you I've been chosen to give you a tour. Follow me. However I must warn you...it can get pretty crazy in there. Tread carefully

With that April turns on her heels and walks through the front door, with the camera man in tow. April skips and hums a happy tune as they pass through various hallways. April points to a man speaking to what looks like a secretary. He seems to be counting money and giving it to the woman. He notices the camera and arrogantly smiles as he tips his hat

{Sister April}
That John Bradshaw Layfield. He is helping fund the asylum since it's original creator Dean Ambrose was admitted here. I don't like him though...something is shady about him

April continues to skip but stops at the sound of a struggle. "Truth STOP!" you hear someone yell. The camera turns and you can see a security team struggling to hold down a dark skinned man with dreads and tattoos. "THEY are trying to stop me! THEY can't handle the TRUTH!" he screams as he fights back against the guards. April shakes her head

{Sister April}
R Truth. He came her a few months ago. We don't know much about him just that the only possession he had where the clothes on his back and an empty gold briefcase. He thinks someone is out to get him but we don't know who. He simply refers to them as "They"

April pulls the man with the camera away from the scene and back down the hallway. A man with a terrifying leather looking mask and a tie dye t-shirt walks towards them. Or, limps is the better word. You can hear him muttering "Bang Bang" to himself. April waves slowly but he doesn't seem to notice

{Sister April}
That's Mick. He has split personalty disorder. One day his is someone he calls Mandkind and we have to stop him from ripping his hair out and playing with a dirty sock. The next he's Dude Love and speaks in like, 70 slang. It' s the most peaceful of his personalities. And then...sometimes he turns in Cactus Jack. When you seem him you should run. He gets really violent and it's really hard to make him snap out of it

April continues on her way, pointing out random things.

"Hello April!" A voice says and the camera turns around to reveal a happy looking man with red hair and a red beard. April smiles and says hi too. "I'm not the same Sami as before!" He says and walks off

{Sister April}
Sami Zayn. Honestly one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. Sami had come her initially for depression reasons. He was doing good though. But... *April hushes her voice* One of the security guards had some incident with him. His name is Kruger. You'll see him later. No one knows what happened but since then Sami has been saying that and when he sees Kruger he loses it. It's scary seeing him change like that

April stops whispering and looks around. She points to a man sitting in a chair motionless watching a screen of static. He eyes are blank. April walks over to him and waves her hand in font of his face. He gives no reaction though

{Sister April}
Eric Young. He is an odd case. He's like this a lot of times. Just doesn't react to anything for some reason. He got put here for mauling someone. Hurt him real bad. Weird thing is he's never hurt anyone before. Apparently it was to defend his friend Matt. His friend Matt is the only thing that makes him...well...do anything. When Matt comes it's like life is pumped back into Eric

April shakes her head and motions for the camera to follow her. She continues to point out certain people of interest. A woman names Eva Marie who does nothing but work on her looks. She refuses to do a single thing unless she looks her best. A man named Seth Rollins who calls himself the "Architect" and is convinced he built this asylum among other famous building all by himself. Another man named Dolph Ziggler who only talks about putting on a show and can turn pretty violent if the attention isn't on him. There is a a security guard name Kevin Owens who constantly puts down the patients and even some of the staff.

"SISTER APRIL!....I knew you'd come..." A loud voice yells. The camera turns to see a man with enermous hair that is mostly black with some grey in it. He smiles wildly with his arms outstretched

{Sister April}
Yes B.M. I come through these hall everyday

"Have to perhaps seen...brother Nero? The deities told me he was somewhere around here but I haven't located him yet. We have some things to...discuss..." He says in a haunting voice. April smiles a small smile

Sister April simply points down a hallway. With a evil laugh the man known as B.M. is off screaming for someone named Brother Nero

{Sister April}
That's B.M. or Broken Matt if you will. He is...one of the most interesting people here. No one knows where he came from. There are no records on him really other than he's related to his brother Jeff or, Brother Nero if you will

April continues to walk until she leads them into the cafeteria. Not a few seconds in there a resounding "WOO!" catches the attention of April and the cameraman. A tall woman with blond hair towers over a shorter one with multicolored hair. The shorter woman pushes the taller one out of her face while screaming "Scram you freak!"

{Sister April}
The tall one is Charlotte. She's an odd one. Rarely says anything other than "Woo". I've been trying to decode her language but nothing so far. The short one is Alexa Bliss. She has an obsession with Harley Quinn, from Batman. She dresses like her and more importantly can be prone to violence if you get on her bad side

April pulls on the cameraman's arm and points to two men standing on opposite sides of the room, glaring at each other. One is tall with black hair and tattoos everywhere it seems. The other is a little shorter also with long black hair but a large beard

{Sister April}
The taller one is The Undertaker. We don't know what his real name and that's the only thing he answers to. He doesn't really speak much. But lately he has developed some problem with the guy. The other guy is Bray Wyatt. That man's history is just as hidden as Taker's. When I first was put here he took me under his wing. I don't even really remember who I was before him. We aren't friends anymore though. I kind of broke off our connection

"Keeping yourself in line April? Because I would LOVE for a reason for you or anyone here to step out of line..." A creepy voice says from behind April and the cameraman

April and the cameraman turn around to find a monster staring back at them. His skin is slightly tanned, his hair slick and black, and his teeth bared

{Sister April}
We're doing fine..Kruger

"Better keep it that way" The man known as Kruger says and laughs before walking off

{Sister April}
That is the man I was talking about earlier. Leo Kruger, head security. He's a monster. He hurts the inmates when he thinks no one is looking and he terrifies the staff. None of us like him at all. I remember on-

April is cut off by a sight. Being wheeled into the cafeteria is a man with messy hair plastered all over his forehead. His eyes wide in panic and snapping erratically at people as he's wheeled around. The man is in a straight jacket and he looks to be trying to break his way out of it. The man wheeling his has a type of...glorious aura about him. You can hear him trying to calm the man in the straight jacket down but failing

{Sister April}
The man himself. Dean Ambrose. He used to run this asylum. I think he always had bad mental health and this was his way trying to help people. But in an ironic twist he was admitted her not too long ago. And he is the definition of crazy. The man wheeling him here and Bobby Roode. He's our nurse and is as arrogant as he is good at his job. I don't think Ambrose likes him though

April shrugs her shoulder

"I'm the greatest man that ever lived!" "Well I'm the best in the world! And I'm telling you to shut your mouth before I shut it for you!"

Two men are arguing as they sit at a table across from each other. One is somewhat on the short side with short hair. The other is a it taller, with longer hair, and a longer beard

{Sister April}
That is Austin Aries and CM Punk. Austin Aries has a god complex and truly believes himself to be the greatest thing that happened. The guy he's arguing is CM Punk. He's kind of in the same boat. Used to run a cult, a straightedge one. They would attack people who drank or did drugs. He can be dangerous

{Sister April}
C'mon, something I want to show you something

April walks through the asylum and it seems she'd leading towards the cells. They heard hear shouting as they past by one room and decided to look in. A man with a cast on is hobbling around trying to get out the door as a nurse holds his back

"Get off of me! He tried to end me! I'm gonna rip him APART!" The man yells trying to get out the door

April and the camera man look into another room where they see a monster sitting calmly on his bed. He looks out at them and you can see his face start to turn red. April quickly pulls the cameraman away as fast as she can. They continue one until they hear someone say "How are you doing April? You having a phenomenal day?"

April turns to the voice to he a man with brown hair smiling at her. One his hands are gloves that read P1

{Sister April}
We're doing great Mr. Styles

The man nods and continues on his marry way. April quickly turns to the cameraman

{Sister April}
Okay you know those last three? Well they were involved in a crazy fight about three or four weeks ago. The first guy was Matt Sydal. Crazy obsessed with himself, thought everything he touched literally turned to gold. The second guy is Brock Lesnar and easily the most dangerous man in Ambrose Asylum. When he loses it even Kruger can't handle him. It takes the whole security team. And don't be fooled, that guy we talked to is a patient. He is AJ Styles. He used to be pretty nice but lately he is big on respect. If you don't give it to him he freaking snaps. That's why Sydal is in that cast. Those three had some kind of altercation. Brock and AJ already didn't like each other, but Matt apparently stole something from them and all hell broke lose. Matt and Styles knocked Brock out SOMEHOW and them Styles stomped Matt's calf to mush. Those three are some of the most dangerous people here and top of the food chain.

April begins to basically drag the camera man. However she stops short as she sees someone. A woman who dark pink hair standing in front of a room. April growls slightly and marches up to her

{Sister April}
Sasha...what do you think you're doing here?

The woman known as Sasha simply smirks and looks up at her

"I'm simply here to let you know that time is up. The games are over. You have something, and I want it. Because the Boss always gets what she wants. I'm sure I'll see you around"

With that Sasha flips her hair and tries to leave. However April grabs her wrist. The two woman send murderous glances at each other and just when it looks like they're gonna come to blows a voice cuts in

"Hey you two! Knock it off!" Two women with blonde hair walk into the camera to. One has on dark lipstick and the her hair is more like a platinum blonde. The other has her hair in a ponytail.

"You two know better. Sasha, get back to your cell now. I expected more out of you two, especially you April" Sasha rips her wrist out of the grip of April and scoffs before walking off. Meanwhile April looks visibly dejected at being scolded

{Sister April}
I'm sorry Ms. Natalya. I'll try better

"Ms. Natalya and who?" Natalya says

April's eyes narrow

{Sister April}
...And miss Brooks

The women known as Brooks smile menacingly. "Thank you Aj- I mean April. You really are making leaps and bounds" Natalya smiles at April before turning on her heels and leaving with Dana Brooks

{Sister April}
That was my favorite person in the world here, Natalya! She's so nice and kind hearted. Everything I'm not...I want to be a security guard like her. But that bitch Dana got in my way. I hate her with every fiber of my being. Anyway, her is my room! Wanna see?

April drags the guard inside and that's when you see it. Throughout the tour April has seemed some normal. Almost out of place in the crazy environment. Litered on every wall is a picture of the security guard they just met, Natalya. There are written messages that make no sense. And in big black letters there is a single word written above her bed. Darkness. All the camera is showing is her hair. But slowly she starts to turn around. Wide eyed. A smile full of malice. Maddness written all over her face

{Sister April}
Isn't it beautiful?

Before the cameraman can do anything you hear a sharp intake of breath and the camera falls. Not many seconds later the cameraman falls in front of the camera. Eyes wide in horror, mouth agape. April's shrill laughter can be heard as April picks up the camera and looks into it

{Sister April}
They think they can control us? We'll see. I won't rot away my life in here. I think it's time for a Breakthrough

And suddenly the camera cuts. All is quiet until it cuts back on and we once again find ourselves in the cafeteria. And it is a horrid sight. All the inmates and security are going to war with each other. The two women known as Charlotte and Alexa Bliss are taking turns smashing each others heads into the ground. JBL is shouting orders to try and get the situation under control. He doesn't see R Truth making a bee line towards him. The two creepy men known as Undertaker and Wyatt are fighting on top of a table. The table collapses send both men back into the sea of people. The two men CM Punk and Austin Aries are trading punches and kicks as guards try to pull them apart

Ambrose and running around laying waste to everything that moves. Bobby Roode grabs Ambrose and throws him to the ground where he tries to hold him. One headbutt from Ambrose sets the lunatic free. The two glare at each other before clashing once again

Broken Matt stands on top of a table, giving a speech and people try to pull him down. He laugh echoing throughout the cafeteria. Kruger is knocking inmates around left and right before being knocked the ground by Sami Zayn. Kruger hops to his feet with wide eyes and the two have a stare off. It is however interrupted by Mick who seems to have dawned the persona of Cactus Jack and Eric Young. If you were to go back to the lobby you'd see a phone hanging by it's string with a shrill voice coming out of it screaming "Fight Eric! Fight and escape!" A voice that could only belong to one Matt Striker

{Sister April}
This is...amazing...Now. Where. Is. Sasha. And. Dana?

The camera swims quickly all around the room looking for the two women

"Oh my god...BROCK IS LOOSE!" A panicked voice screams. Sure enough bodies start flying every which way. Brock is tearing though inmates and security alike. He lets out what sounds like a roar before a chair is broken over his head. Brock stumbles before turning around to the intense glare of AJ Styles. Styles goes to hit him but instead is knocked to the ground by a limping Matt Sydal "You tried to end me you son of a bitch" he says and begins to attack Styles. What develops is a trifecta of destruction between Sydal, AJ, and Brock

April keeps searching and finally finds who she's looking for. Dana and Natalya are holding back Sasha from joining the fray

{Sister April}
Oh my Natalya...trying so hard even though I see them all free. No longer will you need to worry, I'm gonna set us ALL free. As soon as I take care of Sasha and Dana you can be by my side like it's supposed to be

The camera is dropped to the ground and all you see are the shoes of April. She begins to skip toward her destination. The more she skips forward, the more of her you see. And that's when you see it, the knife she'd wielding

"We can't hold them much longer!" A guard yells "April! No!" Natalya yells "They're gonna get out!" Dana screams!

"THEY'RE BREAKINGTHROUGH!"

The camera cuts to black, signalling the start of Breakthrough
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 5:05 pm

No taker v wyatt? Or does fro not have it yet
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Fucking top tier opener. There you go boys. The bar has been set by Lazy. Rise to the occasion and make sure you breakthrough the glass ceiling. Let's kill it!
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 8:30 pm

It'll be in either Christmas or before, if you guys could book it?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 9:22 pm

Frowonder wrote:
It'll be in either Christmas or before, if you guys could book it?

Consider it booked.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 12:39 pm

We go to the Announcer table

RANALLO
Welcome to Breakthrough everyone. What a night we have for you!

GRAVES
For once I agree with you. We got the always creepy Sister April defending her Womens title against the Boss, Sasha Banks. We also got the Alpha Predator, Leo Kruger defending his Intercontinental title in a brutal 4 way.

RANALLO
Not only that, but we got a open Challenge by the one and only Chris Jericho, we got Dean Ambrose against Bobby Roode in what has been a had hitting rivalry. And in the main event of the night, a triple threat for the XWL heavyweight championship. Brock Lesnar, Aj Styles and Matt Sydal. What match that will be, what a night, wha-

He gets cut off by a roar

RANALLO
Who's this?

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 NcCs5uG5vaOzymGeCe-ZTmz_FdJBa3Y56HbqqcdUK_3Pb1UtcdsPv_CSY9RGEKuxHXzGj0zLrL9XyGKgm6PkIveraA=w426-h240-n

GRAVES
That's Braun Strowman!

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 81396

RANALLO
He hasn't been seen in almost 6 months

GRAVES
This is either good or bad

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 027_RAW_11072016ej_1085--092c1476785da5b8eba2514a47e17c0d

RANALLO
Im going to go with bad

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 C0208611_57aa6ff277f6d

Strowman prowls around the ring before pointing for a mic. He snatches the mic of the announcers hand.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Braun-Strowman-1
STROWMAN
I serve no man. Braun Strowman is his own entity. I am my own man and debts will be paid as Bray Wyatt discovered last week.

The crowd boos

RANALLO
My God, he's the one who attacked Bray last week

GRAVES
Well, Wyatt was responsible for him leaving due to injury

STROWMAN
You can go around saying you are a changed man all you want, but I spent years with you and I know the man you really are. As for you Kruger, Im the new Alpha around here and I don't need no Pack to thrive. But you are owed a debt, but that's it. Now, Im getting hungry. Send me my prey.

RANALLO
What does that mean?

A group of smaller guys walk down the ramp and enter the ring. The bell rings.

RANALLO
You have got to be joking

What follows can only be described as a blood bath

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 01_zpsgkhzgobq.0
XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 03_zpsepgltrkd.0
XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Tumblr_oaxq6qwoeU1sbzhteo1_500

GRAVES
I think he just killed that guy. Did he just kill him?

RANALLO
Oh God here comes a other one

Strowman grabs him and throws him into the corner

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 07_zpsfze2hoif.0
XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 12_zps6xhxbxrx.0
XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 05_zpsmbkkzb6i.0
XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 06_zpshuy2vyc8.0

RANALLO
Oh my God! Will some one stop this!?

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 13_zps7g9qjvzg.0

GRAVES
Its over. Some one call the morgue

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 14_zpswkde1ev1.0

The crowd cheers, mixed with some boos

RANALLO
Reigns is back!

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Tumblr_njw8o1WYC81unbc8go3_500
XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Giphy

GRAVES
This is the first we seen of him since he was attacked backstage a few weeks ago

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 BhH8RsM

Strowman and Reigns circle each other in the ring

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Socialfeed.info-who-wants-to-see-roman-vs-brawn-itsrk

Reigns throws the first punch as the crowd pops! Strowman throws some back, his harder hitting then Reigns. Reigns Kicks Strowman but he gets his leg caught in Strowmans clutches. Braun pushes Reigns back against the ropes, Reigns hits them and charges Strowman, but Strowman rolls out of the ring before he can hit a Superman Punch. Reigns looks on pissed as Strowman laughs at him.

GRAVES
I think we know who attack Reigns

Strowman walks up the ramp smiling as Reigns climbs the turn buckle.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Tumblr_nv09pkrue51uyal94o1_500

RANALLO
What a start to Breakthrough!

We go to the next segment

Last edited by BeardyNoMore on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 3:07 am

Beyond glad to see Roman back. Good promo by Braun. Hopefully we get a nice feud out of that which will lead to the mac daddy of them all, Final Stand.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 12:29 pm

Camera cuts backstage to the dark damp cold section off the arena. The camera then swings to a door with Cactus Jacks name engraved into the door. The door opens and the camera goes inside the room. There in the middle is Cactus Jack sitting on the floor. He looks calm, cool and collected. He then begins to speak into the camera.[/b]

Cactus Jack

The last Anarchy I made a statement before the tag match. I told Kruger that he needed to stay out of my way and everything would be fine and I wouldn't do out to him as long as he stayed in check but Kruger you just couldn't help yourself could you? You just had to attack me didn't you, why oh why where you so stupid? I made my warning clear as the sun if you attack me there will be consequences and as you witnessed there was. I beat you, I scared you, I left you laying in a pool of your own blood Kruger and how did that feel? I can tell you on my side it felt good, it felt good to let all that rage all that anger and frustration out as I picked you apart piece by piece. You awoke something inside of me that I thought was long gone, dead and buried but he resurfaced and his favorite toy came out to play with him as well.

Cactus then pulls the barbed wired bat that had been lying on the floor next to him and places it in between his legs and puts his face on the side of it. The barbed wire and the bat are stained Rec with Kruger’s blood with the smell circling the room.[/i]

Cactus Jack

When I pulled this bat out and started to beat the hell out of you Kruger it felt so good. It reminded me off how sick and twisted I am, how much I love pain, how much I love inflicting punishment onto people and believe me it felt good to inflict all that pain onto you. Every hit to your body just got sweater and sweater. Your warm blood trickling down me as you laid unconscious on my lap was like serenity and now tonight, tonight I take it all from you Kruger and I out you in your place once and for all as I stand victorious in the middle of that ring and raise that Intercontinental Championship high in the sky and drink the atmosphere in as the announcers shouts my name in Victory as I am crowded the new champion and there is nothing you, Sami Zayn or Eric Young can do about it. You see this match should have been a 1 v 1 and the score settled tonight once and for all but know the general manager had to add 2 other superstars into the mix. It's not ideal but what’s done is done I will overcome the odds that have been set against me. There is no doubt I am the underdog going into this fight but you should never count the underdog out.

Cactus Jack

You see tonight its all on the line for me tonight but I am ready to face the odd and overcome them. Tonight I will break through that glass ceiling, I will grab that brass ring and climb the mountain top. There is too much at stake for me to not overcome the odds tonight. I will not lose, I will not perish, I will not die and if by some chance I am not destined to win this match tonight then Kruger you aren't winning either as there is no way I am letting you walk out tonight with that title. I have worked to damn hard in this company to let you wiggle your way into winning this match costing me a match for the IC title as long as you are champion. I will not let that happen. You see I don't just not like you Kruger I despise you, I hate you I always have and I always will. You have always had people to do your dirty work. I mean you only got to where you are now because off the pack if it wasn’t for them you would be nothing. You'd probably be scraping the gutter working for some backwater Indy promotion for chump change.

Cactus Jack

You think you scare people, you think you are intimidating but you don't scare me and you don't intimidate me either boy. You are like a bully but once you are stripped away you are just like the rest a scared little child lashing out at the world. Well tonight you will have a reason to sit and cry in the corner as tonight I am walking out with my intercontinental championship and there is nobody who is going to stop me.

Cactus Jack

Now off course there are two other men in this match and my next competitor I am no stranger to as well. His name is Sami Zayn. Sami, Sami, Sami you just have to but into other peoples business don't you. You can't help yourself. You are just jealous that nobody pays attention to you. You are like the unwanted ginger step child in the corner of the room that everyone points and laughs at. I mean if you left XWL would anyone even know that you did? I mean I forgot that you were even here in XWL I thought you had left with your tail between your legs after Punk spanked you and won the Elite Championship. Wow that's right you were once a champion here damn I almost forgot. Just shows how memorable that title run was doesn't it? You should have stayed out of this boy and now, well now you are going to pay for getting involved in this.

Cactus Jack

You see I hate whiners, complainers, people who complain until they get their way and that’s what you have done. You have wormed your way into this match and now you will be punished for it also so you witnessed what happened to Kruger on the last show so expect the same as tonight I am going to steam roll through you and leave you laying and by the time you realize what has hit you the match will be all over, you will have lost again and you will be forgotten about again as you fall deeper and deeper into the back of people’s minds as you are forgotten about. Last but not least is Eric Young.

Cactus Jack

Now before it was announced that you where to take part in this match we had never crossed paths before but that doesn't mean I haven't been watching you. You are very talented I give you that a worthy adversary no doubt and you never wormed your way into this match you just kept your mouth shut got your job done which is winning matches and you were then rewarded for that by being given the opportunity to win the IC title tonight but just because I respect you it doesn't mean I like you. I mean any man who takes orders from Matt Striker is either delusional or has no balls whatsoever. I mean just imagine being Matt Strikers bitch. I have always wondered Eric what does shit taste like? You must know your tongue is that far up striker’s ass you should be able to taste what he had for breakfast a few days ago. You think you can stop me as well? Please don't make me laugh. Tonight ladies I am walking out the new IC champion and the era off Cactus Jack will begin. Why? You might ask, because it's meant to be BANG! BANG!

The camera fades out to another segment showing Cactus Jacks sick grin as the camera fades away.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 9:17 pm

A dark room takes over the screen. An eerie green light illuminating what little there is. The main attraction? Eric Young. The man who was once a hero of the people, now corrupted by his own best friends desires stands, eyes forward as the camera pans around him. The light illuminating him and giving him this intimidating vibe.

“You, are the silent machine.”

Matt Striker appears on the scene, walking in opposite rotation of the camera, arms behind his back, eyes looking to Eric with determination.

[Matt Striker]
You, are the black horse tonight. Not a single person in that arena thinks you’re walking out with the belt. The main attraction, is not you and I. This is not acceptable.

Young nods in response, appearing to be all for the things being spoken.

[Matt Striker]
I have went through week after week, trying to rehabilitate you from this happy go-lucky loser to a pure bred winner Eric. You, are my Jolly Roger and I, and your captain. Your success, is a team effort. Do you understand?

Young nods once again, as Matt steps forward, eye to eye with Young.

[Matt Striker]
You’ve been in this company for years and have yet to capture gold. Tonight, is your night. Failure is not an option. I am slapping my name on the effort you put in. Tonight WE, walk out, Intercontinental Champion. NOW GO OUT THERE, AND DESTROY THE COMPETITION!

Striker shoves Eric, who responds with bulking up, nodding and getting hyped for his match that is soon to come in the evening.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 9:31 am

Good show so far guys
Back to top Go down
Frowonder
Mid Card
Frowonder

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 11:23 am

The room is almost pitch black, but enough light is in the room to show a very tall man is walking. The giant figure keeps walking getting closer and closer, as he does one by one the lights are turning off, and a faint fog starts to fill the corridor. After a few more steps the man stops. A very low chuckle can be heard, followed by a laugh. It is obvious now who it is

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Latest?cb=20120321224718

Undertaker

The night is finally upon us...Another soul will be in my possession by night's end, and another man who is regretful for his transgressions will enter my graveyard, but never exit. Tonight the warnings cease and your running stops. You can't run from what is inevitable.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Ut3-1432381474

Undertaker seems irritated after his last statement, the tone of his voice raised and the anger was present in his words, As he continues the patient Undertaker seems to turn into a more enraged version, unlike anything anyone has seen in the past weeks. The look in his eye is beyond the normal thousand yard stare, but almost like a fire burns in his pupils.

Undertaker

I have waited for weeks, giving Wyatt warning after warning, and I notice that you mortals have forgotten your place. It seems my lack of action has made my words seem as blank threats, but tonight I will remind you of your fear of death, that I have the power to Reap the life and soul of any person, and Wyatt will be the first example. My wrath will reach the heart of every last person, and my rage will not cease until every person trembles in fear of hearing my name. Bray Wyatt your soul has wandered for too long and tonight your quest to change your past will come to an end. You trying to fix your mistakes has only been delaying the work of the reaper and tonight the Reaper of Souls will finally take you to your final resting place. I have sat passive for too long, and now you will be the recipient of my wrath. This is your final warning to prepare yourself for the Hell you are about to suffer because when the bell rings I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU. REST. IN. PEACE.

Undertaker walks for the exit and grabs his hat. By the exit you can see tools used to engrave on a tombstone and just beyond it a tombstone with the name Bray Wyatt carved into it. The sound of a door being opened and violently being slammed can be heard as the camera flickers and fades to the next segment.  
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 1:43 pm

.:Corey Graves:.
As we try to set a different set of pace here Ladies, and Gentlemen we now go backstage to JoJo who got us an exclusive interview with, Leo Kruger about his match tonight.

We switch cameras now to JoJo, who appears to looking around looking around in the boiler room confused.

.:JoJo:.
He said he would be here... Where is...

A shadowy figure appears behind JoJo

.:Shadowy Figure:.
Are you looking for me?

A glimpse of light hits the face of the man to reveal Leo Kruger

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 1280x720-91b

A slight scream erupts from JoJo, and Kruger chuckles to himself.

uhhh... Yes.. I was wondering if you'd be willing to give your input on what is going to transpire tonight we've heard from each of your opponents, but still you remained silent. Have these three men gotten int your head?

Kruger cracks a smile, and shakes his head

.:Leo Kruger:.
Silly little girl...

Kruger pats her head like a dog

I fear no man. As a hunter from where I am from. I have already faced my darkest fears. Fighting the most deadliest animals with nothing more than my bare hands. There is nothing that I can't handle.

Kruger turns his attention to the camera walking closer to it as he seems very aggressive. JoJo moves out of frame

If it's anyone who has something to fear it is them. They should fear me. I am not a person to be taken lightly. If they dare think they are just gonna waltz right in, and take my trophy away from me. They have another thing coming.

A smile appears on the face of Leo Kruger, and then his tongue runs across the front of his teeth.

You know it's kinda funny to me that people consider me the hunted? Why is that?

Kruger smirks, and looks as if he is amused

These men if they have formed an alliance against me that will come to an abrupt end during the match with my trophy on the line, and that's when I will capitalize to retain my Intercontinental Championship, and the best part of it all. Cactus Jack's goal of becoming Intercontinental champion shall fade away, because he will not be allowed to come challenge me for this title, and we can all tell you want this title more than anything, but question that lingers around in my mind Mick..

Kruger leans in a whispers

Did you think I forgot about last week..

Kruger chuckles, and retracts himself further away from the camera.

I am not gonna lie.

Kruger twists, and pops his neck to the right.

You got a damn good shot in on me. You did catch me off guard, but wherever this an action there is also a..

Kruger clinches his teeth together

Reaction.

Kruger begins slowly walking around in a circle trying to hold in the anger

I look forward to delivering the most amount of pain you have ever experience in your life. I will make sure your the one I pin so reality can finally come crashing down all over you old man. Your glory days are gone.

Kruger chuckles to himself

Sami Zayn do you remember the last time we crossed paths, and met in a ring over a title? I remember like it was yesterday. I was the United States Champion over in SOOL, and this ginger looking fellow stepped up to me.. I was amused by his efforts of trying so hard to fight back, but it just wasn't good enough. Your experience has grown and I have watched you do some great things but still you are BENEATH me, and always will be compared to my great skill I have crafted over many years being in the jungles of Africa.

Kruger tilts his head as he looks to be in a thought

Now the specimen that is very peculiar to me Eric Young. Why does he listen to such a weak and pathetic man like Matt Striker. That will only lead him into an endless loop that goes no where. If you ever want to succeed you have to do everything alone, and that is exactly what I have done. Everyone I brought with me in the SOOL evasion was merely a pawn. I used them to get leverage to make my name known here, and now look at me.

Kruger raises his Intercontinental Championship high above his head.

I am one of the most dominant beings in XWL today.

Kruger lowers the title, and places it on his shoulder

I don't need a Pack. They were worthless to me. Expendable. Do see what happened to them? They got hurt, and I did nothing. Luke Harper tried coming back to me to be my side, and I rejected him. Now when I hunt I shall do it alone.

Kruger takes in a deep breath, and smirk crawls upon his face

Tonight you shall witness the survival of the fittest, but let me warn you now it's always hunter... who comes out on top.

Kruger cracks a smile as he walks away from the camera, and back to the shadows. JoJo comes back into view.

Back to you Corey, and Mauro!

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:18 pm

The crowd in attendance in St. Louis are brought to their feet as a figure from the annals of pro wrestling's past makes his way onto the stage: "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson!

[COREY GRAVES]
Oh my god! Mauro! That...that...

[MAURO RANALLO]
The legendary Enforcer of the Horsemen! The best friend of The Nature Boy! That's Arn Anderson!

[COREY GRAVES]
You're damn right that's Arn freaking Anderson! A legend of the National Wrestling Alliance and WCW!

Arn Anderson walks out onto the stage to a warm reception, holding his hands on his hips before pulling a microphone from his back pocket, clearing his throat before speaking.

[ARN ANDERSON]
Ladies and gentlemen...allow me to introduce to you, a woman beyond comparison! A young lady that I've seen grow up before my very eyes. A woman that will step out of the shadows of her father's legend to form...a legend of her own. Making her official Special Event debut...please welcome, Charlotte!

[LILIAN GARCIA]
Your next match at XWL Breakthrough is scheduled for one fall! Approaching the ring, from The Queen City....Charlotte!

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 RulezHIC_2016_PPV_HD_ptt_281229_mp40009
XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 RulezHIC_2016_PPV_HD_ptt_281229_mp40019

[COREY GRAVES]
Now that...that is an entrance fit for a Queen!

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 RulezHIC_2016_PPV_HD_ptt_281229_mp40018

Charlotte allows the four stagehands beneath her to carry her upon her throne as she makes her entrance for the very first time at an XWL Special Event, preparing herself mentally for the task at hand: a one-on-one encounter with wrestling's modern day "Harlequin of Hijinks" herself in Alexa Bliss. Charlotte closes her eyes only for a moment to breathe in to keep her focus.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 RulezHIC_2016_PPV_HD_ptt_281229_mp40038
XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 RulezHIC_2016_PPV_HD_ptt_281229_mp40042
XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 RulezHIC_2016_PPV_HD_ptt_281229_mp40048

[COREY GRAVES]
She is truly a spectacle to behold, isn't that right, Mauro?

[MAURO RANALLO]
You are correct, Corey...but one person seems to be missing in all of this: The Nature Boy himself, Ric Flair. The sixteen time World Champion appears to be absentee.

[COREY GRAVES]
How dare you question The Nature Boy, Ranallo!? The man is a living legend, you couldn't even lace his boots much less come anywhere close to him, and you think you have the right to insult him!? I spoke to Charlotte earlier, and she told me that Ric Flair is not out here at her request. Seeing as his guidance at ringside led her to upset Natalya, only for Alexa Bliss to use him as a distraction in her loss to the ever so eternally beguiling Red Queen Eva Marie...it makes sense that Charlotte wants Ric Flair to not be at ringside. She wants to prove that she can win, and that she can win on her own, against Alexa Bliss.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 RulezHIC_2016_PPV_HD_ptt_281229_mp40207

Charlotte stands in the ring as she awaits Alexa's arrival, cool, calm and collected as she waits in the corner. As she does, the lights in the arena go out, setting the mood for what is to come next. A logo appears on the stage causing some of the crowd to cheer, however, some don't quite get the reference.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 O9Xeedp

As the image hovers, it moves to the left side of the stage and begins to cover what would appear to be a luxurious couch of sorts. On it, lays Alexa Bliss in quite the attire.

Men appear, moving with the best of the music on either side of the couch, appearing in suits. They all move in on Alexa, who lays lazily, appearing to not be interested in anything surrounding her. These men bare masks or paint, each resembling a clown, but dressed far better. They finally make it into Alexa's personal space, catching her attention and boy, how they probably shouldn't have.

"Sick of all these people talking, sick of all the noise."

Alexa snaps up, shooting a look at those directly in front of her, causing them to cower. Then, snaps her head the other way, finding those behind her.

"Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being posed."

These men cower as well, Alexa's fury being seen on her face and through her eyes while she stares down the men who so foolishly attempted to creep up on her. She throws up her arm, stretching her body to the left, the entire crowd around her tilting with her, watching her every movement. She then leans the opposite way, causing the men to follow with their own bodys, tiliting and leaning with her. Then, she throws out her arms on either side, the men moving forward and grabbing her as the song takes a different pace.

"No use crying about it...."

The song slows and Alexa is lifted off the couch by the men who migrate her from the luxurious half of the stage to the middle of it, spotlights falling upon her. Then men leave her be but she extends a hand, one of them doubling back, handing her a bat to which she slides behind her head, grabbing either side of it.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 KM43VNB

"I'm headed straight for the castle"

Alexa smirks and begins her pace, placing one foot in front of the other as she begins to walk. Eyes locked on Charlotte who watches on from the ring.

[LILIAN GARCIA]
Ladies and gentlmen, introducing second, from Columbus Ohio, Alexa Bliss!

[COREY GRAVES]
Wow Ranallo can you believe this entrance!

[MAURO RANALLO]
I hardly can Graves. Alexa is sending a huge message to Charlotte here, even having the lyrics of the song spite her.

[COREY GRAVES]
They want to make her their queen and boy I might have to start agreeing with them!

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'm interested in Alexa's gameplan here tonight.

[COREY GRAVES]
She only has one gameplan Ranallo and that's to win. She's going to do whatever it takes, and that means absolutely whatever. Charlotte had better be careful and not underestimate her here.

Bliss heads down the ramp, taking long stride, each foot step landing with the beat of the song. The crowd can't quite decide if they want to boo her right now due to the effort this entrance is taking but Alexa is not bothered either way as her eyes are set on the castle, currentling holding Charlotte who Alexa wants to dethrone tonight. Bliss gets to the bottom of the ramp, rounding the ring, her eyes finally moving away from Charlotte. Alexa makes it around the ring in no time, turning her back to the announcer's table once arriving, looking into the ring.

[COREY GRAVES]
Gosh Alexa Bliss is blazing hot!

[MAURO RANALLO]
Alexa is definitely one of the most beautiful women on the roster but, I think she heard us Corey.

That she did as she shoots them a look of disgust.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 1i8VA05

Alexa throws up a hand, allowing the bat to slide into the other. Bliss then slowly places the bat against the stairs, climbing onto the apron and then turning around, tauning the crowd. She gets a mixed reaction to which she simply smirks at before entering the ring, walking across it, past Charlotte and finding a turnbuckle which she mounts, looking out into the sea of the crowd. She throws a hand up, blocking Charlotte from her view, causing the crowd to go "oooooooh" but not effecting either past that. Alexa hops off the turnbuckle, turning to Charlotte and taking her place in her corner, smiles having left her face and games being officially over.

Charlotte connects with the big boot that flattens Alexa! The daughter of the Nature Boy quickly pushes Alexa onto her back, shooting the half and hooking the leg! As the ref counts, however, Alexa grabs the bottom rope with her hand, but the ref isn't able to see it due to Charlotte positioning her legs in the referee's view! The ref however, begins to count!

3!

[b]Charlotte sits up as Alexa's hand lets go of the rope, the taller blonde celebrating her victory. Charlotte immediately slides under the bottom rope and does her father's famous strut to celebrate while Alexa slowly sits up with a disgusted scowl on her face. The referee tries to check on her, but Alexa quickly grabs the referee by the shirt collar, screaming in his face about how she felt cheated. Alexa then hauled back, slapping the ref down to the canvas before wiping the dirt off the soles of her boots on the canvas, making her way out of the ring and up the ramp, in a very blissed off mood as Breakthrough rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 10:49 pm

The stage stage fills with green smoke, a figure is seen crawling around in the smoke. A creepy woman laughter becomes audible as it slowly builds becoming crazier by the moment.

The figure stands up to their feet with out lifting their head. It finally lifts their head, and the figure pushes their arms out to their side as if they are trying to push smoke out of their way, and immediately the lights go off for a brief moment until...

What's going on?

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Yeah who turned the lights out?!

The smoke has cleared, and the figure is revealed to be Rosemary.

Something that creepy should have only guessed that it was Rosemary behind that.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 13712331_268673426836363_1088521731_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI5MzY1NzU1MTIzNzY3MzczOA%3D%3D

She isn't scheduled to compete here tonight. I wonder what she is doing out here.

She bends over but still looking forward, and lets out a loud yell then begins laughing creepily.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Tna-rosemary

She slowly comes up, and starts walking down the ramp slowly.

It was last week on Anarchy in Rosemary's debut that she defeated Eva Marie in a huge upset in a crazy back and forth match.

Crazy it was Mauro as we saw Eva Marie fall victim to what Rosemary calls The Red Wedding.

Rosemary stops at the bottom of the ramp, and tilts her head as she gazes upon the ref who stands in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand. A slight smile crawls upon her face as she moves her hair out of her face, and tucks it behind her ear. She takes a couple of steps, and is now in front of the ring. She reaches out grabbing the middle rope, and pulls her self onto the apron. The refs eyes are locked on Rosemary as she gets into the ring.

What's wrong with John? It almost looks like he is in a trance..

Rosemary circles John Cone looking him up, and down. She now stands behind him. John looks over his shoulder watching Rosemary. She comes from behind him wrapping her arms around him. One hand rubbing his chest the other running her hand down his cheek.

Do you see this? John is eating out of the palm of her hand.

She slowly turns him around, and she puts her hand out for the microphone. John places the mic in here hand. Her fingers one by one taking grasp of the mic. She kisses John on the cheek, and extends her right hand towards the ramp. Without hesitation, John Cone quickly gets out of the ring heads up the ramp walking backwards watching Rosemary. She raises the mic up to her lips as she finally begins to speak.

.:IGN Rose Rosemary Rose IGN:.  
Has the doubt set in yet? A fear of the unknown. As it watches you from the darkness. You every movement your every reaction changes it. It draws closer, and closer until finally your future arrives knocking at the door with opportunity.

Rosemary giggles as she begins to walk around the ring very slowly almost methodically.

What do you do?

Rosemary tilts her heard to the right

Do you let in with open arms?

Then she tilts her head to the left

Or do you dare deny what the future has made just for you?

Rosemary closes her eyes, and a slight smile comes across her face. Her eyes open then begins to speak again.

Do people really think they can change what is fate? Because I can tell everyone what their fate is man or woman.

She pauses, and looks directly in the camera. She looks to be overcomed with joy as she once again begins to speak.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Rosemary+TNA+Courtney

One by one we shall fall victim, and feel the Decay consume us all..

Rosemary laughs to herself

With New Years being just around the corner. People all over the world have these New Years resolutions, but first off what is a New Years resolution?  

She puts her finger to her chin, and rolls her eyes with a smile. As she looks right back into the camera

A New Year's resolution is a promise a person makes for the new year. Regardless of what resolution you have made. You have to commit to it, but do a lot of people? Nope, and to tell ya the truth it's quite pathetic. So you people must wonder what my New Year's resolution is.

She giggles like a creepy little girl you would hear in horror movies

This one should be clear to your minds, but if it isn't allow me to bring some clarity to your minds for a brief moment. My New Year's resolution is bring the women's division to their knee's and behead the vile women who think she's in control, and believes she was born of darkness.

Rosemary twitches, and grits her teeth together

She must be corrected, and must be made an example of. Last week I defeated Eva Marie let that be a message to anyone who dares to stand in my way, but

She turns, and faces the crowd. Then she turns her head looking over her shoulder, and speaks

If you do stand in my way I have no problem..

She turns, and faces the camera again

knocking you down to adding you as the next piece of the bridge that leads me straight to Sister April. You can attempt to be ready when we cross paths, because when it finally comes time... no one is ready...

Rosemary drops the mic, and leaves the ring. The screen grows black as we go to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 2:13 am

XWL Breakthrough continues as Ed Gonzalez is seen walking the hallways backstage as he seems to be heading to the XWL trainer’s room. Ed opens the door and enters as he seems to be looking for some in particular. Ed approaches someone in the room and begins to speak.

Ed Gonzalez
Well hey there, you are just the person I was looking for. How are you holding up?

The camera pans slightly over to the right to reveal that Ed is talking to Alexa Bliss. Alexa is sitting on the trainer’s table with an ice pack on her shoulder. Alexa isn’t sure of what to make of Ed talking to her. Ed continues to speak to Alexa.

Ed Gonzalez
Allow me to properly introduce myself, I am Ed Gonzalez and I am XWL’s premier talent representative. I don’t know if you’ve heard about me but I’m here to take select XWL talent to new levels of success. As far as the women go in XWL, I feel that you are the one I had to come to first.

{{{Alexa Bliss}}}
Oh, what an honor.

The sarcasm practically rolls off of Alexa's tongue as she looks down to her leg, moving the ice pack to her leg, almost wincing.

{{{Alexa Bliss}}}
I just assumed you were some pesky little interviewer trying to come and further ruin my night. But instead, you're a talent agent. Listen, I don't particularly NEED, a talent agent as I can clearly promote myself. I got here on my own and I can stay here, on my own. So thanks but-

Ed Gonzalez
Look I don’t mean to interrupt but I’m not saying that you need me, however when I see someone as talented as you, then I can’t help but jump at the opportunity to work with you. I’m more than just a talent agent to help promote you, as I can also be considered a manger and I definitely would be looking out for your best interest. You clearly outperformed Charlotte out there tonight but what happened to you was a joke. That blind ass referee screwed you tonight as everyone else clearly saw you grab the bottom rope. It’s a travesty and for all I know it seems like Layla and the rest of the management might have it out for you.

It's almost as if Alexa's ears poke up, hearing someone speak exactly what she had been thinking since the match took place.

{{{Alexa Bliss}}}
You know, I think you may have a point Mr. whatever you said your name was. They do have it out for me. That ref screwed me over big time and on my Pay-Per-View return where I was going to beat the son of the most overrated champion of all time. Yes, I said son because that freak of nature is a man. I think Layla is afraid that people will start talking about Alexa Bliss rather than her when they talk about "Women's Revolutions" here in XWL. Because I will be and am the face of a new era here in the women's division. Don't you agree?

Ed Gonzalez
I wouldn’t be standing in front of you right now if I didn’t agree with you. You’re clearly a force to be reckoned with in this division. No other woman came out and issued an open challenge for tonight. That took guts, and confidence on your end to go out there and demand competition. That’s what I admire and I honestly believe that you should be the one challenging Sister April tonight and not the “Boss,” Sasha Banks. You’re on your way to greatness and I simply want to help get you there as fast as possible. Now I’m not saying that you need my help, but maybe, just maybe, you could be in need of someone looking out for you when crap like tonight happens again.

That's all it took. Talking about Alexa's audacity, and her obvious deserving of a title match got Alexa smirking and convinced that maybe a talent promoter is exactly what she needs in her line of work.

{{{Alexa Bliss}}}
You know what Mr. Gonzales, I think I may just be in touch with you.

Ed Gonzalez
Well hey, that sounds fine with me. Let me give you my card, and you give me a call when you’re feeling better. Rest up and I’m looking forward to hearing from you. I got to go and help my other client prepare for his Championship match tonight.

Ed digs into his pocket and grabs his wallet. He pulls out one of his business cards and he hands it over to Alexa. Alexa takes it and Ed walks off as Alexa stares at the card as she continues to ice her leg and the camera fades to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 10:21 pm

The smiling face of Charly Caruso is the night sight we see as we roll on with the final show of 2016 in XWL.  As she gets the cue we're live Charly brings up her microphone.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 WBdkFih

[Charly Caruso]
Ladies and Gentlemen, the buzz in the air is electric. Tonight every championship is on the line, but not only that, pride...and hope as well. For Sasha Banks began this year with one goal, to become Women's Champion. Now while she may have come up short in her previous opportunities, the stakes have never been greater than they are tonight. It is put up or shut up for The Boss, and she's out to prove she's LEGIT. But it won't be easy, it never is...but tonight specifically because her opponent introduced fear to the Women's Division, not intimidation, but skin curling fear. AJ Lee is no stranger to championships, a multiple time champion over the years in XWL. But the woman that we once knew as AJ, is now someone and something entirely different. She's Sister April, and the darkness that surrounds her threatens to change the division forever. Fans, and fellow talent alike have asked this one question, who will be leaving St. Louis with The XWL Women's Championship?

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 KRMVqvW

[Charly Caruso]
Without a doubt, the most anticipated match is our Main-Event, an unsanctioned match for The World Heavyweight Championship, where champion AJ Styles defends against Brock Lesnar, and Matt Sydal.

You immediately hear a loud pop at the mention of their hometown Superstar.

[Charly Caruso]
The controversy, the tension, the overall drama surrounding tonight's Main-Event is capping the year off in a huge way. As you'll recall at Roulette AJ Styles at long last beat Brock Lesnar, winning The World Heavyweight Championship in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match. But his celebration would be cut short when I pulled him aside to get his thoughts on his huge victory. At first by Paul Heyman to "congratulate" him on a job well done. But as the two finished exchanging words, Matt Sydal would attack the champion from behind, upset by the fact AJ himself had never pinned Brock, while he had. Upset that he was looked over in favor of AJ and Brock "settling" their rivalry of nearly six months "once for for all." While he was number one contender and would be meeting AJ very soon for his title opportunity, that didn't stop him from sending the new champion a message, a message...that said you don't deserve this, I do...so I'm leaving with it.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 QTFFiKL

[Charly Caruso]
XWL, of course, returned several weeks later with our Season Premiere, and that's...that's when things were turned upside down. For heading into Anarchy that night, AJ was champion, in fact, he had traveled the world during that three weeks to become ROH Champion, and IWGP Champion, instead of hunting Matt down to take his title back. This fell under heavy criticism from fans, and Paul Heyman. It was looked at as "AJ doesn't care" he just wants the accomplishments not to be champion. The champion, however, would show how much the title meant to him when he would attack Matt as he made his entrance to open up the show, literally knocking him off his throne with a Phenomenal Forearm, and just when you thought Matt was doomed...Brock Lesnar got into the mix and we had ourselves a brawl, between three top superstars. It was Anarchy in living breathing definition.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 FmHDGSg

[Charly Caruso]
As things spilled from the halls to the parking lot, the brawl intensified, Matt Sydal was German Suplexed onto the concrete Brock Lesnar was suplexed by both AJ and Matt through the windshield of a car, anything and everything these men could get their hands on they found a way to use it to hurt one another. However, things grew much more chilling when...AJ had reached a point of no return, he was fed up and as the world cheered him on to give Matt his just deserts. The world, everyone watching, began to watch in horror as AJ would slam Matt's calf in between a car door, so many times you lost track from the shrills coming from The Golden Ticket. The screeches of AJ stomping mercilessly onto the calf, the agony...the pleading, the cries...the raw emotion as a helpless Matt was savagely targeted, not to send a message, not to rough him up a bit....but to end his career. AJ would wrap a chain around the injury and crank it back with a Calf Killer, and we suddenly found ourselves conflicted...we wanted someone to give Matt what he had coming, but nobody...nobody ever had something like that coming. This is a very personal rivalry, within an already personal rivalry, and at the behest of Matt Sydal, Layla agreed to sign forth an Unsanctioned Match, where although he is not medically cleared, Matt will be competing tonight, and he'll be in that ring with two of XWL's most skilled superstars. So without further ado, please welcome my guest, the man that is risking it all tonight to avenge in his words, the integrity of The World Heavyweight Championship, The Golden Ticket to the future of XWL,Matt Sydal.

The camera pans out, showing Matt limping over to Charly, while wounded he is still "walking" with a confidence about him. And he certainly looks the part, dressed in white with exuberantly gold detailing, a jacket of pure white with what look to be Gold Ticket shoulder pads, gold lettering that we can't quite make out based off the angle, and most notably of all...we see a bulky but gold cast layered over his tickets, tucked under his kickpads. He's dressed to go to war, and that's exactly what he'll be doing tonight.

[Charly Caruso]
Matt first of all, I'd like to thank you for agreeing to this interview, I know it's a very stressful night, a lot is on the line, especially your own well being. Are you ready for whatever tonight's Main-Event brings?

He stands there, almost as if that's the first time he's given that question any thought. .

[Matt Sydal]
Honestly? No. But isn't that part of the fun? Isn't that why we do what we do every week? We put our bodies to the test, the ultimate test. On any given night it could all go horribly wrong, it could be our last, so what does this cast, this entire injury change? Maybe it hurts a little bit more, okay...maybe a lot more. But the situation is still the same, tonight no matter how all three of us step into that ring? We'll be leaving hurt, emotionally, physically, we'll put our bodies to their limits, and surpass that. Why? For many reasons, to be the best, but for me...tonight? There's one main reason, and that's to uphold the shred of integrity I maintain the very same integrity that has stayed with The World Heavyweight Championship both before, and after my last reign six years ago. We settle things in that ring, we face our threats, and we beat them, or we lose. There is no alternative when that title is around our waist? We fight, we don't try to eliminate our threats by any other way than by pinning them in that ring, climbing a ladder, putting them through a table, keeping them down for a count of ten, making them tap out, say I quit, or whatever the win condition may be. AJ tried to tarnish that, he tried to take the easy way out. Well, I'm still here...and I may not be up to XWL's standards of "ready" but I'm ready to make sure he doesn't bring The World Heavyweight Championship down to his pathetic level any further than he already has.

[Charly Caruso]
Clearly, things have become very personal between you two, but are you worried the focus has been on you both so much that you'll forget there's a third man in that match, a man...well, a beast...that is bent on one thing, conquering?

Matt's demeanor isn't one you'd expect a guy operating at fifty percent to be. He may be down, but he never counts himself out, and while there may be two men in the ring with him that are in far better condition than he is...you can see it in his eyes, he's focused.

[Matt Sydal]
Look, I'm not new to this business, this isn't my first rodeo, I know how to mix business, and pleasure...so it will be my pleasure to give BOTH AJ the business. Maybe I'll enjoy whipping AJ's ass a bit more, but my focus is the same. I have to win, I have to keep both eyes locked on both men at all times, I have to do WHATEVER it takes to push myself further than I physically can go. So when I'm hopping onto that top rope to deliver a Golden Star Press....if I see someone getting up that could spoil my victory, someone that could try to sneak up on me...I'll shift direction and leap off that top rope onto them, then hobble my ass back onto that top rope, and pick up where I left off.

[Charly Caruso]
That brings up an interesting question, how will your offense change tonight? Can you really being jumping off the top rope, springboarding all over the place if you can't even stand on two feet?

He simply shakes his head, dismissing any idea that he is somehow neutered from delivering whatever he needs to in this match, to whoever, and however.

[Matt Sydal]
The beautiful thing about soaring through the air? You don't feel anything. So maybe when I jump onto the second rope to spring back, it'll hurt like nothing else for that moment...but when I spring into the air, I'll feel free...until I land, and then I'll probably let out a tear or two, but hey...that's the nature of the game. My offense is whatever it needs to be, I'm well rounded, and everyone knows that. After all, I'm The Golden Ticket to the future of XWL, and that future? Starts tonight.

[Charly Caruso]
Let's talk about that, now everyone found your new moniker "nauseating" but within recent weeks...the reception has sort of changed. What do you have to say to the overwhelming change in how you're perceived by the fans?

[Matt Sydal]
I think it's the classic example of don't judge a book by its cover, read what's within. The same can be said for yours truly, The Golden Ticket. You gotta read the fine print, nowhere does it say I'm the future, it says I'm the ticket to...that future. Look I get it, I'm a prick. Matter of fact, I'm proud to be one. Because I'm as real as it gets, I don't manipulate fans, I don't deceive anyone, what you see...is what you get. So yeah I'm not a good guy, far from it. But what I am? Is a man with a level of integrity that never changes. I may cheat, whether I need to or not...but I face whatever comes my way head on. Since day one I've strived to be the best, to reach the top for my own selfish reasons, and to take every title that comes in my possession, to a whole nother level. I would never stoop to the level that AJ Styles did, I would never, nor have I ever...tried to eliminate a threat by any other means than by defeating them in the middle of that ring. Because while I may be a scumbag, I may have been the most hated superstar throughout this entire year up until recently, and before that...but I'm not a coward. And if you ask me? A coward has no place in this business, and they certainly have no business being champion.

The conviction in his voice, the look in his eyes, you truly see and hear how seriously he takes this. How offended he is by the actions of AJ Styles, far beyond the fact he's upset at his attempt at ending his career. He takes great exception to AJ's actions, and the fact he can call himself champion. Holding a title Matt has a great respect for. .

[Matt Sydal]
If that resonates with the people? By all means, root me on. But don't get it twisted, I'm not going to start slapping hands and throwing up peace signs with some cheesy ass smile on my face. Is it nice to have some support for a change? Sure, but whether you love me, or hate me, I'm the best damn superstar that's ever stepped foot in this company, and that's never changing. If that makes me annoying, sorry for not being anywhere close to sorry. I'm never going stop bragging about my accomplishments because I am damn proud of them, I'm never going to stop having elaborately long entrances because quite frankly? They're fun. Like, I had a cape....that was literally a giant GOLD ticket, do you realize how freaking awesome that is? Or, was, until AJ tore it apart, you know before he tore my calf apart too...

[Charly Caruso]
So hypothetical for you, what happens if AJ retains? You've spoken greatly on how he's undeserving to be champion due to his behavior, and attitude as champion. Does a successful defense tonight doom The World Heavyweight Championship?

Without any hesitation he dismisses Charley's "hypothetical" with a slight grin. A grin that lasts only to put across how foolish that thought is.

[Matt Sydal]
There's no "what if" because he's not going to. I've made a career of saying I'll do something and then doing it. That's always been the difference between me and every other loudmouth. I talk a big game, and then I back it up. I don't say I'll beat Brock Lesnar, and then tap out, I don't then beg for a rematch, get it...and get pinned...and if I did? I wouldn't be some entitled asshole and act as if I deserve YET ANOTHER MATCH NOW THAT THE GUY THAT BEAT ME, TWICE...is World Heavyweight Champion. As if that suddenly is a difference maker, as if I was deserving of facing him again, yet alone for the most prestigious title in this company. The fans backed the wrong guy, and this company backed the wrong guy. I should have been Brock's opponent at Roulette considering the fact that I've actually beaten him! The fact that I without an ounce of fear stepped into a cage with Brock, and got my ass knocked out. AND I KNEW I WOULD TOO! But I still went through with it, I still donned a pair of shorts, left my kick pads in the locker room, and tried to knock him out, tap him out, beat a former UFC Heavyweight Champion who was hot off a successful return to UFC. BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I DO! That is what any self-respecting man does, but our World Heavyweight Champion, The "Phenomenal" AJ Styles wouldn't know a damn thing about what that means, or how to begin to be ONE!

[Charly Caruso]
You mention Brock Lesnar, now the week before Roulette you and Brock were partners, but you betrayed him leading to quite an upset victory for Sami Zayn over The Conquerer himself. With all of the chaos surrounding yourself and AJ recently, that hasn't been resolved at any point...and given the fact that Paul Heyman himself advocated for you to get this Triple Threat...don't you think it's a very real possibility that, you're heading into a trap? That while AJ got his revenge over your theft of his title outside the ring, Brock has been waiting for this moment...when you're in that ring with him, and he makes what AJ did, look like a child's play?

Matt nods, silently agreeing with Charly's observation.

[Matt Sydal]
I don't think there's any question that I am. But hey, everything seems to be set up against me tonight. I've got a bum leg, I'm in there with two of the most talented men in this company today, and it's an unsanctioned match which means ANYTHING goes. The odds most certainly are not in my favor, and yet...somehow they are. My career began as the guy everyone underestimated, and one by one they all paid for it. So tonight, if they want to underestimate me? If they think I've got no chance in hell of walking out, let alone with The World Heavyweight Championship? Then I guess in some strange way, that means there's a chance after all. The dawn of a New Year is upon us, and I say we bring it in with the crowning of a new World Heavyweight Champion. So sayeth The Golden Ticket...

His gloved hands rise up into the frame, much like AJ Styles' own gloves forming the words "He don't want none" when brought together.

[Matt Sydal]
So it shall BE!

You can see the conviction in his eyes, he may know things don't bode well for him tonight in all honesty, but he'll never admit it. He won't admit defeat, he won't back down, he fights to avenge himself and bring honor back to The World Heavyweight Championship where he feels it has been lost since AJ took hold of it. The camera zooms in on his still clasped gloves, and the words on his palms speak volumes. AJ didn't none, he tried to injure his number one contender, but tonight...he still finds himself against that man, against the beast he's been embroiled in a rivalry with for over half of this year. Matt may be worse off than his fellow participants in the Main-Event, but everyone has their own stakes. AJ's title, Brock's will to reclaim what AJ took from him without pinning or submitting him, and Matt's very own well being. Slowly we zoom further in until his gloves encapsulate the screen, and we fade to the words "He don't want none."

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 11:31 pm

We return back to the commentary table where Ranallo and Graves sit, Graves doing that weird hand thing per usual and Mauro smiling.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen what a great night we've had so far! We've seen Charlotte and Alexa Bliss go at it in quite the match with quite the surprising ending.

[Corey Graves]
I am still torn on how I feel about it but either way the Queen reigns supreme over her castle. We also got to hear from that weasel Matt Sydal.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Sydal does seem confident going into his match later tonight, which is unsanctioned. No rules besides a pinfall. It'll be crazy to say the least.

[Corey Graves][/b
Tonight AJ Styles is going to cement why he is the most Phenomenal man in all of wrestling, or Brock is going to suplex his way to victory. Only two option. But enough about that Ranallo because tonight, is about to get Glorious!

[b]An image flashes across the screen, setting the scene for what is to come next.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 AP3gyeL

[Mauro Ranallo]
Right you are Graves but let's first take a look back at how this all started just two months ago, live on Anarchy!

The mixture of the arena going a pitch black and a piano intro playing could only mean one thing; and the crowd that's in attendance knew what it meant. And what was their response? They boo'd almost instantly because they knew what was coming. It was the beginning of one glorious entrance. When the piano stopped and the main chorus of the song kicked in, a loud 'GLORIOUS' sounding throughout the arena, a spotlight shined down to the top of the stage where Bobby Roode stood atop a small platform that spun, his new and improved robe shining bright in the light.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Giphy

[Corey Graves]
There he is, Ladies and Gentlemen! I've been waiting for this all night! Say it with me Ranallo, HALLELUJAH!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This rivalry has been going on for quite some time Graves. Just two months ago at Roulette we were sitting here, commentating on their first match. As we saw with the video beforehand, these two are set out to beat each other and nothing more.

[Corey Graves]
Yes, we have seen this before and last time, we saw Bobby Roode break Dean Ambrose mentally and physically. This time will be no different. I assure you of that.

Finally, after a long, long time of watching Roode flaunt off his new jacket atop the stage, he finally lit the stage up as his arms were brought up into the air. The titantron also lit up to read the word 'Roode' written in big, sleek letters. And his walk down the ramp began, but he was slow about it. Possibly.... a little bit nervous heading into the match-up with Dean Ambrose, but he was surely not about to admit that. In a match that clearly favored the Lunatic, it was no wonder that Roode was clearly a little hesitant the entire walk down the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I attempted to get a conversation out of both of these two earlier tonight and neither was interested in speaking. Do you think that sets the tone for this match?

[Corey Graves]
I think it sets the tone perfectly. The games are over. The words don't matter. Tonight, they handle things like men. Well, Bobby handles things like a man.

Roode made his way up the steps with a little bit of a strut in his walk and upon making his way through the ropes, Roode bounced off the ropes and once again posed in the center of the ring as another spotlight shined down onto him. He turns around, the crowd showering him in a mixed reaction as he slowly removes his coat, a pompous look crossing his face.

A spotlight falls on the stage, showcasing a pedestal. It’s the same that Roode had used just minutes ago, but now, instead of a blue light, it’s a red one. It drops on the image of a figure on the pedestal, cloaked in a black jacket and a mask, which only the upper-half can be seen.  The music guides the pedestal down, lowering as the song carries on. It makes it to the bottom of it’s descent, halting as the figure looks up, ripping off his mask to showcase the face of Dean Ambrose as the rock in the song kicks off.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And here comes the Lunatic Fringe! What an entrance!

[Corey Graves]
He just stole Bobby Roode’s thing! That’s not original! Who cares!?

Ambrose steps off the pedestal, the crowd on either side of the stage appearing to rock out as Ambrose stares past them, into the ring. He almost smirks at Roode who is covered in a red light while Dean is covered in a white one, now showcasing the Lunatic Fringe. He halts on the stage, taking a moment, looking around at the crowd right before him to a thunderous ovation.  Masks appear on the faces of those in the crowd supporting Ambrose, appearing to be something out of the Purge. These members especially are rocking out, bouncing into each other and those around them. Ambrose ignores it and continues to the ring, eyes back on Roode.

[Corey Graves]
He has set such a poor example for those at home and in the arena. Do you see those fans? Neanderthals! How can anyone approve of a guy who gets beyond drunk after an event and say such vulgar words? It's disgusting.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don’t agree with what they’re doing but as for Dean setting a bad example, I can’t say I agree with you. What he said wasn't on the air.

[Corey Graves]
That’s fine Ranallo, you always have the right to be wrong.

Ambrose heads down the ramp, reaching the bottom of it and cutting left, finding his way up the steps. He walks across the apron and enters the ring, eyes not leaving Roode until he makes his way to the turnbuckle. He mounts it, Roode slipping out of the ring, not wanting to be near Dean while Ambrose looks out into the crowd, then to Roode. He bounces off the ropes, turning back and finding his corner, falling back into it. Roode cautiously enters the ring, smirking at Ambrose who doesn’t repay the smile anymore. The ref checks with both men then, the match begins.

Dean slides into the ring, Bobby egging him on as the Lunatic Fringe is already livid with the man who has made his life hell for months. Roode backs up, taking off and rolling out of the ring, smirking and throwing his hands up at Ambrose who is now in the ring. Ambrose takes a minute then gives chase, darting at Roode again, sliding out of the ring. Ambrose chases Roode who takes off as Dean starts the prowl, heading around the ring once again tonight. Roode rounds a corner, sliding into the ring.  Ambrose follows suit, darting at Roode who goes to clothesline the Lunatic Fringe.  Dean ducks it, running right into the ref who was standing behind Roode, caught up in the moment.

[Corey Graves]
Here we go again, attacking the official!

[Mauro Ranallo]
The last time the ref let him off easy but this time, is that even possible to do!?

Ambrose is spun around by Roode who grabs him, hooking him into a perfect-plex. The move is not able to be performed as Ambrose hits Roode in the gut, loosening the Glorious grip of Bobby. Ambrose shoves him off but Roode lashes out, catching him with a vicious right hook. Ambrose falls back, catching himself on the ropes, bouncing off and hitting Roode with a rebound Lariat. Not a Wacky Clothesline. None of that shit. Ambrose decks Roode and jumps to his feet, looking around at the scene. The ref, down. Roode, down. The crowd? Cheering, excited to see what comes next of course. But what comes next sours them to an extent.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What is Dean doing here!?

Ambrose drops, rolling from the ring, making his way to the time keeper’s area where he snatches up a chair, clanking it shut. He then turns around to the ring, sliding in, staring down at the chair the entire time. His eyes don’t make it to Roode until Roode begins to stand and even then, Ambrose stares with only hatred in his soul. Roode makes it to his feet, turning around into Ambrose who draws back with the chair, the crowd suddenly booing. Roode ducks it, getting behind Ambrose. Ambrose turns around, going to swing again but Roode catches the chair before impact can be made, kicking Ambrose in the gut, claiming the chair for his own.

[Corey Graves]
That’s it Roode, bash him in here!

Bobby looks down at the chair, then to Ambrose, then to the ref. Then, his eyes wander around the arena. His eyes are far different from Dean’s who was only intent on ending this feud once and for all. Roode instead sees the heart of the crowd and their love of this, possibly even “Glorious” match-up. Roode throws the chair down, shaking his head.

[Corey Graves]
WHAT A MORON!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Bobby Roode just saved this match from cheap and dirty tricks! That’s almost admirable!

Roode looks to Dean however who lashes out with a kick, catching him in the gut and hooking the arms. In one swift motion Dean brings Roode’s head down, right onto the chair that Roode has refused to use to increase his chance in victory here in this match. Bobby’s skull cracks against the steel of the chair, leaving him completely defenseless and incapacitated. Dean stands, practically punting the chair out of the ring and yelling at the ref, waking him up by shaking him. Ambrose drags the ref to his feet, pulling him to Roode as the Lunatic Fringe covers for the pin.

ONE!

The ref is sluggish, struggling to bring his hand back up, but he makes it, the crowd growing in anger and boos, hating the outcome of such a great match.

TWO!

Ambrose is practically begging for the next clap of the hand, counting his eggs far before they hatch. The ref raises his hand, aiming to slam it down for the third time, ending this.

THREE- WAIT!

Roode lashes out, his shoulder shooting up off the mat and the arena practically explodes. The cheers become deafening as Ambrose sits up, eyes wide, jaw slack and mouth open, staring out into the sea of chanting and cheering fans. Dean’s face then falls to anger once more, looking around at what is before him, calculating his next move.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What heart from Roode here tonight!

[Corey Graves]
What greatness from Dean here tonight! Why hasn’t he won yet!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Because cheaters, never, prosper!

[Corey Graves]
I beg to differ.

Ambrose stands, livid with the fact that Roode kicked out. Livid with the fact the ref took so long. Livid with the fact that he isn’t the World Champion right now. Wait, the ref. Ambrose seems to have the idea, spinning around, making eye contact with the ref who is kneeled, trying to find himself. Ambrose then points to him, hand in the shape of a gun, pulling the trigger before taking off, kneeing the referee in the side of the head. The ref collapses, rolling out of the ring. Ambrose then turns to Roode, who is still on the ground, blood swelling on his forehead now. Ambrose grabs him by his leg, hooking it with his own and snatching him into a Crossface Chickenwing. Then, he smirks, rolling out of it and pulling Roode into an actual Crossface, wrenching on the head and neck of Bobby. In moments, Roode has no choice but to tap, the crowd booing all the while.

DING, DING, DING.

The bell sounds off, causing Ambrose to glance over at the time keeper’s area where Lilian Garcia stands, mic in hand.

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies and gentlemen, this match is officially over. Your winner, by disqualification, BOBBY ROODE!

Ambrose suddenly stands, eyes wide, looking around and then setting his sights on Lilian Garcia. Dean rolls out of the ring, making his way to the time keeper’s box. He doesn’t say a word, grabbing Garcia’s hand, dragging her to the ring. Lilian has no choice but to follow, being forced into the ring, over the top of Bobby Roode. Ambrose lets go of her, yelling at her to stay put as he rolls back out of the ring, snatching up the chair and sliding back into the ring. He stands there for a moment before taking the chair, cracking Bobby Roode over the back of the head with it once again. Ambrose drops the chair on top of Roode, grabbing the hand of Garcia’s holding the mic and bringing it to his own mouth.

[Dean Ambrose]
Can you, one more time, inform me who won this match!?

Garcia, shaking and afraid raises the mic to her mouth slowly, repeating what she had already said once.

[Lilian Garcia]
The winner, of this match, is Bobby Roo-

Before she can even finish Ambrose has hold of Lilian’s hair, snatching her head to the side, asking her if this match looks like Roode is the winner, to which she doesn’t respond. Ambrose begins to scream at her, causing tears to swell up in the eyes of Garcia.

(Corey Graves)
Is that Seth?! I thought he was injured!

Sure enough Seth Rollins comes flying out the back and down the ramp much to the crowds approval. Dean slowly lets go of Lilian's hair and looks toward the commotion. Seth slides into the ring and makes a straightaway for Ambrose, jumping up and kicking him in the chest. Dean falls back, caught offguard by the speed of Seth, falling back onto the ropes. Seth doesn't hesitate as he clotheslines Dean over the top and immediately turns around, running for the ropes. Ambrose stands quickly as Seth comes darting back across the ring, suicide diving right through the ropes and taking Ambrose off his feet and knocking him on the table. Seth quickly scrambles to his and jumps onto the table, dragging Ambrose to his feet and setting him up for a pedigree. However Dean starts to wiggle and fight. The lunatic powers his way out and flips Rollins off the table! Somehow, incredibly Seth lands straight on his feet and in a fluid motion pulls Dean off the table and onto the unforgiving floor!

Dean smacks on the floor hard! Seth grips him by the hair and tosses him into the ring. Seth rolls into the ring and stalks Ambrose as he tries to make it to his feet. On shaky feet Ambrose rises slowly and turns to Seth. Though groggy Ambrose has enough energy to flick Rollins off. Seth laughs lightly before kicking him in the stomach and and setting him up for the pedigree. He looks over the crowd as they roar for him. Seth shrugs his shoulders and drops Ambrose face first into the mat. Seth stands up and looks down at Dean while shaking his head

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think Seth just sent his former brother a pretty big message

[Corey Graves]
Yeah but there's gonna be hell to pay when Dean wakes up! He doesn't forget and he damn sure doesn't forgive.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 4:48 pm

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 RZ1LPEW

The crowd is almost thunderous, behind the man who has been clawing to get a title for years in this industry, Eric Young. The bearded hero snatches the leg of Sami Zayn off the mat, covering him as the ref drops down.

The crowd is hot in anticipation.

As two sounds out, Sami's foot leaps off the mat onto the rope. As it does, the crowd erupts into quite the series of boos.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Wait! That's Matt Striker!

Striker throws Sami's foot off the bottom rope, the ref ready to drop his hand for the three but Eric, halts, getting off of Sami, breaking the count himself. Young looks over to his best friend who stands on the outside, yelling at him to finish what he's started.

[Corey Graves]
Eric had this match won! Why did he throw it all away!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
It would seem like Eric didn't want to win the cheap way. Wait, Eric, look out!

Eric Young turns shakes his head at Striker who is absolutely furious now. Then Eric turns around, right into Cactus Jack. Jack kicks him in the gut and hooks the arms, dropping him with the double arm DDT.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is Jack's moment! He put everything on the line for this match! He's gonna do it.

Jack stands, looking to pin Eric, turning to the downed hero of the people. As he turns, his head is practically taken off by the Man Hunter, who came darting across the ring, decking Jack with a hellacious clothesline. Kruger drops, throwing his hands on the chest of Cactus, signalling nothing but dominance at this point. The ref drops, counting the fall.

Fear

The

Spoilers...

Cause they are here....

3!

Kruger rolls off of Cactus Jack, and he sits up with a huge smirk on his face as if he is saying I told so.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 LeoKrugerPercyWatsdon.mp4_20150916_201136.818_zpsnqjmvmnx

I can't believe it. He is a monster. He had his back against the wall with these three men chasing him down, but still he walks out champion.  

Who can actually step up to Kruger, and make an impact?

Kruger stands up, and looks around the arena at the carnage that was caused by their match. Kruger slams his hands on the matt, and his whole body flexes as he lets out a huge battle cry asserting his dominance to the crowd. The ref cautiously makes his way over to Kruger with his trophy in hand. The ref bows before Kruger as bestows the title before him. Kruger looks over, and sees the ref's kind gesture, and a smirk crosses the face. He takes the title from the ref, and latches it. Kruger puts the title around his neck, and wears it like a necklace. Kruger demands that the ref gets him a mic.

Do you see that? That ref did a kind act towards Leo, and he just completely disregards it to demand something from him.

The ref hurries to get him a mic so no harm may come to him. Kruger is handed the mic in a matter of seconds of wait, and he takes it with a smug smile on his face as he raises the microphone up to his lips to speak

As I said It's always the hunter who comes out on top. No matter how many men surround me. I'm always one step ahead.

Kruger pauses briefly as he laughs to himself 

Now the only question that lies in everyone's head is who is my next prey, but it really doesn't matter who the next person is. Whoever it is shall suffer the same fate as these men before me. I can not wait to see who will attempt to stand against me, because when that moment finally strikes, and they stand in the opposite corner of me, and they look into my eyes they will realize they have already lost, because I am the most dominant Superstar XWL has to offer. If you think I am wrong. Please I dare you to step up. I will take on any challengers. As you can see I need a real challenge. So please XWL bring me your best.

Kruger crack his neck

I dare you...

Kruger takes off his from around his neck, and undoes the strap, and throws the title onto his shoulder.

Wow.. Did Kruger just call the men in the ring weak?

Are you kidding me Mauro? Of Course he is. He just laid to waste all three of these men, and still remains champion! Do you know how tough you have to be to go through that Mauro and still walk out on top?

No Corey cause I have never stepped into a ring for a match, but now we are going to go a a commercial break.

Kruger is now shown walking up the ramp as a we go to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 8:40 pm

We come back from a backstage commercial

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Wyatte10

RANALLO
Bray Wyatt making his way out first. His shoulder bandaged and face covered to protect the broken nose that Strowman delivered last week.

GRAVES

I think his nose is the least of his problems tonight. Undertaker has stated with conviction, that he wants Wyatt added to his collection of tombstones; another soul for his graveyard

Wyatt leaves his bag at ringside and gets into the ring

RANALLO
Its not going to be easy, thats for sure.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Entrada_undertaker_wrestlemania_gif_by_dimelotu-d565xbx

GRAVES
Undertaker with a look of determination in his eyes

RANALLO
That looks more like blood lust to me Corey

Taker goes to his corner as he and Wyatt stare at each other. But before the match can begin...

RANALLO
Oh whats he doing here!?

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Braun%20Strowman2_zpsinoema4y

GRAVES
Maybe hes out to show support for...yeah, I dont know

Strowman enter the ring as Taker and Wyatt look at him. Strowman looks at them and smiles, more so towards Wyatt than the Deadman. The ref comes up to him and Strowman raises his hands in a 'mean no harm' motion. He grins again at Wyatt and leaves the ring.

NORMAL MATCH

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Wyattp10XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Takerp10

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 SpoilerAlert

RANALLO
Wyatt with another Sinful Redemption! This must be it!

Wyatt goes for the cover, the ref drops to the mat to start the count

RANALLO
What the hell!?

Before the ref can get to 3, Strowman rushes into the ring and throws Wyatt off Taker. The ref calls for the bell

ANNOUNCER
And the winner by DQ. Bray Wyatt!

Strowman keeps stomping away at Wyatt when Undertaker gets up and pushes Strowman back. Strowman retaliates with a push of his own. They both get in each others faces

GRAVES
Looks like Strowman may have picked a fight with the wrong man

They keep yelling at each other before Strowman points at Wyatt and says something we cant hear. Taker looks at Wyatt, then back at Strowman. Taker starts attacking Wyatt with Strowman following

RANALLO
Oh god, no!

Taker grabs wyatt and pushes him out of the ring with his foot. Strowman walks around the ring laughing. Taker rolls out of the ring and grabs Wyatt by the arm and starts to drag him. He can be heard yelling "I don't need to win to take your soul to the grave!"

RANALLO
Won't somebody stop this!?

The crowd pops as reigns runs down the ramp towards Taker and...

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 20150202_RawGIF_v2

The crowd pops more

GRAVES
What a spear to the Deadman!

Before Reigns can do anything else, Strowman is out of the ring, he grabs Reigns and...

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Mqdefault

Throws him hard onto the floor. A staggered Wyatt gets up and tries to help but Strowman easily pushes him out of the way, Wyatt stumbles into the Deadman who just got up after that destructive spear. Taker grabs Wyatt by the throat and lifts him up for a hellacious choke slam. Strowman picks up reigns and lifts him up into a military press before dropping him onto his shoulder, delivering a huge powerslam

RANALLO
Someone call security, this is madness!

Strowman grabs Reigns and yells

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 X240-OYy
"You are nothing! There's no more Big Dog, there is only a wolf!"

Strowman drops Reigns back to the ground as he looks at Undertaker. They both smile as security rushes out to separate them from their fallen foes

we go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Returning from commercial break, we see Renee Young standing outside of a locker room with a door that read 'Brock Lesnar' across it. It was no surprise that he still had his own private locker room, not just because there was no way Brock Lesnar could peacefully share one aside the other superstars in the company. The blonde haired interviewer took a deep breath in before she brought her hand up to the door, the one that didn't hold the microphone, and knocked against a couple of times before dropping it down.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Excuse me, Brock? I was wondering if we could have a word before your match.

And she took a step backwards and exchanged words could be heard from inside of the locker room. It was hard to really make out who they were but they stopped and then their was silence. Renee was about to knock on the door yet again when it opened up and out from the locker room stepped out... Paul Heyman, of course.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Ms Renee, hello there! I believe we've been over this before. I am the Voice of the Beast Incarnate. Brock Lesnar would rather leave the talking to me and the actions to him. If you have questions? Please, talk to me.

The door was then shut behind Paul, as if he was showing that there was no chance of her getting the Beast to leave that room until it was time for him to win back the crown jewel of Suplex City. Heyman crossed his hands over his front and stood at the ready for whatever questions that would be brought to his attention.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Well, tonight is obviously a big night for your client. Another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship and history shows that your client does well in multi-man matches when the championship is on the line, given that he originally won the championship in a fatal four way. My question for you i-

Then Heyman cut her off, his hand reaching to cover the microphone so that it could no longer pick up her voice. Then his hand lifted off and his index finger curled inwards and Renee listened, adjusting the microphone so that it's closer to Heyman.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Ms Renee, pardon the interruption but that is all we will need to hear from you. Allow me to speak and you to listen. It's no longer about the talk, Renee. It's all about the walk. The walk to the top of the mountain where the Heavyweight Championship of the World lays in wait for someone new to take it. You mention a triple threat match but tonight, we don't just have any kind of triple threat on our hands. We have something special. We have something that could possibly be classified as something illegal. We have an Unsanctioned Triple Threat match. There are no rules, there are no limits, and I promise you this; there will be no remorse shown by Brock Lesnar.

His eyes shooting bullets at the interview and it didn't let up. His tone didn't show an ounce of light or positive emotion to it.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Matt Sydal and AJ Styles have both gotten away with a lot over the past couple of months. Between one of them attacking my client with his own championship and taking said championship to another constantly stealing opportunities away from other people because the poor kid is good at getting what we wants? There is a lot of dues for them to pay. And no amount of cash will be able to pay for them. Brock Lesnar wants a check. A check signed in their very own blood. And you know what the best part about all this is? And yes, Renee, this is your cue to talk again.

Renee rolled her eyes in annoyance as she brought the microphone back to herself.

[RENEE YOUNG]
No, I really don't. Could you elaborate?

Then just like before, Renee extended her arm and the microphone back to Heyman.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Matt Sydal and AJ Styles both brought this upon themselves because I didn't force the two of them to sign the contract. Matt was already promised a World Championship match and AJ, well, he was already your champion. They had no reason to sign the contract. It was their own inner rage that forced the pen to the paper. It was their own want to hurt one another that gave each of them a... How should I say this... A one way golden ticket to Suplex City?

A laugh was let out as he turned from Renee, the Advocate making his way back into Brock Lesnar's locker room as we fade out to the next match of the night's show.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 10:36 pm

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 SiThc8O

The referee brings his hand down for the third time and final time and the match is over! We have ourselves a new champion! Sasha Banks has defeated Sister April!

[Lillian Garcia]
Here is your winner and NEW Women's Champion... Sasha Banks!

The St. Louis crowd gets to their feet and they cheer for the Boss as she has managed to triumph over the monster that is Sister April despite April likely being the favorite going into this match.

[COREY GRAVES]
I said a while ago that Sasha Banks had it in her to be just as dangerous of a threat to this division as Mia once was and she's done proved that right here by beating April! Mauro, we got ourselves a new Women's Champion!

[MAURO RANALLO]
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shocked! I, and many others, thought it'd be a while before we saw someone dethrone Sister April. But congratulations go out to our new Legit Women's Champion, Sasha Banks!

Sasha was back on two feet and her eyes looked throughout the crowd. It was still an unusual sight for her to see these fans actually supporting her given her rough start in the company many months ago. She neglected them and she said that she didn't need them. But Sasha was broken down, she was beaten twice and Sasha was humiliated because of the two previous times she challenged for the championship during the reign of Mia. The referee brought over hew newly one championship and handed it over to the new champion and raised her arm up.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 QXNjZKU

The referee then let go of her wrist and Sasha almost immediately brought the championship down, her eyes with it, and looked the title as in her hands was everything that she's ever worked for.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 U8zLNtf

The Boss kept her eyes on the championship that she won just moments ago the entire time. Her face wore a bright smile on it and she fought back the emotions that were starting to shine through. This was everything she worked for from the day she decided that she wanted to become a wrestler. She told her Mother that one day, no matter the odds, she would be the best and she might have just proved that here tonight.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Whether you like her or not, this is one of those feel good moments. Sasha has stated before that this was the only option for her. There was no backup plan, Corey. She had no college degree to fall back onto or anything. It was do or die for her.

Her attention then turned to the crowd as she looked out to the sea of people and all she said to them as a simple 'thank you' and that was it. That was all that she was able to get out of her.

[COREY GRAVES]
I just hope she realizes that she might have reached the mountain top, but the fight has just begun for her. It's a whole different ballgame staying up there than it is climbing up there.

Sasha stepped through the ropes and sat on the apron for just a moment, once again letting her gaze get lost in the championship that she held in her hands. The gold was then brought up and over her shoulder in typical champion fashion as she looked back to the ring, looking at the referee checking on the woman that she defeated as the new champion backed her way up the ramp. But the Boss stopped about halfway up the ramp and she brought the championship off of her shoulder and with both hands, Sasha once again held it up in the air for the world to see.

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 HRFxV4x

With the camera focused on the new Women's Champion, it slowly begins to fade to a black before a hype video for the World Heavyweight Champion begins to play.

And as we return, we are backstage. The new champion was still the focus of the show as she just emerged from behind the curtain and made her way through the guerrilla position. Sasha Banks held her newly won championship close and her feet continued to lead her further into the backstage... until someone was in front of her and blocked her path. Not just one person. Actually, it was two of them. One, smiling with eyes lit up so bright you'd think she'd have just won The Women's Championship herself. Natalya stands there with warmth exuding from her as she can't help but immediately embrace Sasha in a hug, a hug that at first Sasha was resisting, but ultimately accepted. While the second, was obviously dragged along to this congratulatory moment, not exactly thrilled, or exuding anywhere close to anything but cold jealousy. She hides it mostly well, though, putting on the traditional "I'm so happy for you go die in a hole you bitch" fake smile.  

[Natalya]
Sasha, I know you and I have had our differences, but honestly...from the bottom of my heart, it means the world to see how far you've come. To see the division crown a champion that has wanted this since she was little girl.

Natalya pulls away, smiling as Sasha still kept her guard up. Between being the new Women's Champion and Dana Brooke right there, she knew that there was a big target firmly attached to her back.

[Natalya]
Congratulations Sasha, I'm really happy for you.

[SASHA BANKS]
I can't say I really expected you to do this, to come here and actually say this after everything that's happened between the two of us, but it really does mean a lot. And I know you wish this was you beating April and taking the championship from her, but the fact that you still came over here and... Thank you... but, umm, had...?

Sasha lets out a little laugh in-between her pause.

[SASHA BANKS]
There is no 'had' between us because we still have our issues, especially if I'm holding the XWL Women's Championship. I know you want this, maybe even more than I wanted this, and I know that you're not going to stop trying for this because one loss set you back. But I'm telling you this now, I'm the Boss and I'm going to beat you if you ever step up and challenge for my championship. I'm going to beat you just like I beat Michelle, Alexa and Eva. Just like I beat April... and just like I beat you the last time we fought.

Sasha Banks stopped talking as a disgusted taste filled her mouth and she let her eyes narrow in on the woman who stood a little to the back of the Hart Family member. The platinum blonde who attacked Sasha two months ago prior to the open challenge that Natalya had scheduled at Roulette.

[SASHA BANKS]
And please, Nattie, do me one favor and you see little Miss Piggy over there? Yeah, make sure Dana Brooke knows that things between her and I are far from over. I haven't forgotten about what happened at Roulette.

Before Dana could mouth off in response, Natalya places her hand on Dana's shoulder, which buys her a moment to prevent things from escalating.

[Natalya]
Look, what Dana did, was uncalled for. But let's not act like she's the first person to ever screw up in the beginning of her XWL career. I mean look at you now, you'd never think you were the same woman that faked a doctor's note accusing me of injuring you, a week after you actually, and maliciously injured one of your fellow competitors. But you regret doing that because that wasn't what you came here to do, you came here to realize a dream, not get caught up in the needless drama, or be the source of it. So as you stand here, with the title you've dreamed of holding since you were a little girl watching Eddie Guererro...realize that everything that's happened up until now? It doesn't matter, what matters? Is that you.... YOU Sasha, DID IT. You are now The Boss of this division, and you lead by example.

Natalya's tone is uplifting, she's giving Sasha all the credit she deserves, and it's really a strange situation because this is the woman that did try to tarnish her good name, that tried to make everyone think she was reckless, and a danger to everyone she fought. But it shows the type of person she is, she doesn't harp on the past, she doesn't take many things personal. She wants to see the best in everyone, and focus on that.

[Natalya]
So make it a good one, show her that she can't just attack you and get ahead. That if she wants to be champion she's got to work hard, she has to grind it out, just like you did. Attacking you did nothing for her, she got beat, and now the woman she tried to use as a stepping stone for her debut? Stands before her as the NEW XWL Women's Champion. Beating Sister April LEGITIMATELY, without resulting in using the ropes, or raking any eyes, isn't that right Dana?

Dana's arms are crossed, giving a bit of a pout, as Natalya brings up Dana's tainted victory over April in her Anarchy debut match last month.

[SASHA BANKS]
She doesn't even have to work hard for one because if she wants one? Well, I say bring it on. I'd fight her and unlike April, I'd show her who's the boss around here. And Nattie, the same goes for you. If YOU wanted a shot? If you wanted the shot that thousands upon thousands feel that you deserve? Well, once again, I say bring it on. I'll beat you again. Heck, I'd take the both of you on in a triple threat if I could. I'd take the both of you on and I would beat you because I'll be damned if I was to let anyone take this championship from me... but sadly, that's just not how things work unless Layla's in a giving mood.

Sasha takes her championship and it was thrown over her shoulder, giving the two a better view at the gold that she knew they both wanted.

[SASHA BANKS]
Yeah, maybe Dana could learn something from me. Maybe I could lead by example. I don't know. But Dana? Nattie, let's be honest, she will never be half the woman I am. She will never be half the wrestler that I am. She will never be able to hold a flame to the Boss of this division. You might see potential in her and I'm not saying it's wrong of you for wanting to help her... but maybe, just maybe, you should focus more on getting this championship and care less about having a little pupil or whatever you wanna call her.

Dana had bitten her tongue and chewed on her cheek long enough, and was not about to let Nattie speak on her behalf this time.. The "Total Diva" holds her hand up, signalling Natalya to let her handle this one. With a look of shock and disgust plastered across her face, Dana steps in front of Natalya and goes head to head with the new Women's Champ, Sasha Banks.

[DANA BROOKE]
Listen up, sister. You think that just because you're holding the title you can talk all of this trash? You're not a big dog, Sasha, you never have been. Natalya knows that, which is probably why she's so blown away at this disgrace of an upset. The XWL Universe knows that, but it's too bad they've always been suckers for an underdog. Heck, I know that, and I practically just got here. Fact is, "Boss," you're still nothing but a yapping chihuahua. You think you're so big and bad, handing out title shots like you're some kind of talk show host? Alright, YOU'RE ON. You and me, next week on Anarchy. I'll show you that I've got what it takes, and I'll do it fair, and square. Because playtime?- Well.. It may have just gotten started for you Champ, but next week will be your first, and LAST match as the XWL Women's Champion.

Dana boldly reaches out with a cocky grin and slowly pats the purple head of Sasha Banks. As she retracts her hand, she looks at it in disgust, wiping it off on her thigh. All Sasha could do was roll her eyes at Dana's need to be so extra.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'll be damned if I was going to let someone like you take this from me. Someone like you take away everything that I've worked for. Everything that I've dreamed of. I'll make sure there is a championship match on Anarchy and I don't care if it's against you, Dana, or even you, Nattie. I'll face either of you and I'll beat the both of you. This right here, this championship, has been a long time coming and there is no chance of it leaving me anytime soon. This? This is MINE now and if you think you can take it? Well, sister, you've got another thing coming. I'll make pin you, or make you tap out, I don't care. But you can bank on me winning.

The champion adjusted her championship and made sure that the both of them could get a good look at it as she shot the both of them a look. Then trailing off of the scene, leaving the two of them behind to the end the scene off.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 2:25 am

Mauro
Here comes Chris Jericho, the man who said tonight he's doing an open challenge and the sane man who fooled all his fans into thinking he had turned over a new leaf.

Graves
It's not his fault these morons bought into it! And I feel sorry for who ever it is that's accepting his open challenge. Their about to get destroyed!

Mauro
As I recalls Corey you also fell for Jericho's tricks.

Graves
No I didn't! I'd never be that stupid it's called good acting Mauro, you should try it sometime.

Jericho walks down the ramp to a chorus of boos with his scarf wrapped around his neck and a leather jacket on List of Jericho in his hand also sporting some new tights tonight. He walks up the stairs and grabs a mic

Chris Jericho (The G.O.A.T.)
Quiet....

Fans boo even louder now

Quiet.....Quiet!..QUIET!!!

Fans don't stop

Would you PLEASE, SHUT. THE HELL. UP! Now... I came out here for my Chris Jeri-

Jericho stops mid sentence....

You there, what the hell are you doing?

Jericho points at the camera man but the camera man seems to have no idea what he's done...

I thought I told you to shoot me from the other SIDE! Do you know what happens when you don't do what I tell you to do? Huh? Do you? Do you want to know?

The camera man looks confused as Jericho just smiles
YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!

Jericho takes out his list and a pen as he writes down "Camera man number 6. "And the reason behind it.

Like I was saying.... I'm out here for the Chris Jericho Open Challenge Extravaganza! Where any Stupid Idiot that's back there thinks they can last five minutes with me can try but let me tell you, if they try to take me on they won't ever..... and I mean EEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEEER! BE THE SAME AGAIN

jericho waits but minutes go by and no one comes out

Just like I thought, no one is man enough to come out and face me! Thats alright i didn't really want to compete in this crap town anyways.

the fans boo Jericho loudly

Oh calm down you guys, any state that has Hockey teams that blow like The Blues and Mavs is going to be a complete garbage state. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to fly out of this hell hole before I catch anything.

A younger looking man comes rushing out of the back wearing a Bruins shirt and getting mixed reaction with a huge smile on his face

Graves
Who the hell is this guy? He just stole Jericho's spot light!

Mauro
I've just been informed this man is Tyler Bruins who is apparently pretty popular on the indy scene and I've also been told he's out here to accept Chris Jericho's challenge!

the man is on the ramp now hyped up and highfiving people

CUT THE MUSIC! CUT IT!!! CUT IT NOW!!

the music cuts out

Who the hell do you think you are? HUH?! What are you even doing here? You're dressed up in a Bruins Jersey? Do you think this is Boston? Huh you stupid idiot? Get the hell out of here before you get hurt.

Jericho turns his back on the man who is very upset with him now, he throws off his shirt and slides into the ring. Jericho turns around  and Bruins pushes him. Jericho stands up and starts yelling at him to just leave while Bruins just widly shakes his head. Jericho gives up and calls for a ref, he grabs the mic again.

Fine kid I'll give you a match, but I tried to warn you...

Jericho tosses the mic down

the fans go berserk as Bruins leaves Jericho in the ring not knowing what just happened, Jericho gets pissed and grabs a mic.

DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEAL MY SPOT LIGHT?!?!?!? DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STEAL MY MOVES!!!!!! DO YOU? YOU STUPID IDIOT!

Jericho rolls out of the ring and grabs the list, he slides back into the ring as Bruins is on the ramp begging and saying "please don't"

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!

Bruins falls backwards as Jericho writes his name, We go to commercial break as Jericho is livid and Bruins hangs his head walking into the back.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 8:10 am

XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Xqlm9Fs

(Mauro Ranallo)
And once again CM Punk retains his Elite Championship!

(Corey Graves)
This is what a champ is here Ranallo! Four straight months as champion, only lost once, and continuing to dominate!

(Mauro Ranallo)
I can only wonder who shall step up to the plate next?

Punk in on top of the turnbuckle holding his title high into the air, screaming "BEST IN THE WORLD!" while the ref checks on Austin Aries. Suddenly, the lights go out. The crowd hushes as the titantron comes on. Letters randomize in bold red until it starts to form out a sentence. "Y o u h a v e b e e n c h o s e n. A n a r c h y s e e l s y o u r f a t e"

(Corey Graves)
What does that mean?

Punk just stares at the screen in confusion. This segment fades to black as Punk looks to digest the cryptic message
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 8:30 am

The camera feed statics and and roars with noise before cutting to black. The slight sounds of a rocking chair gently bounce around. Nothing can be seen, only heard. A voice sings slowly and cryptically

"Are you, are you, coming to the tree
They strung up a man, they say who murdered three
Strange things have happened here no stranger would it be
If we met, at midnight in the hanging tree
"

Where dead man called out, for his love to flee
If we met, at midnight in the hanging tree
"

The squeaking gets a little faster and the voice gains more passion with each passing word

"Are you, are you, gonna run from me?
Theres nowhere to hide, theres no where to flee
If we met at midnight in the hanging tree"

Suddenly, the voices of many begin to pick up and sing with what was once, the lone voice

Wear a necklace of fear, side by side with me
If we met at midnight in the hanging tree"

Suddenly a lone, low light illimunates the room barely. However, that's when you see it. A distraught Sister April's face. Anguish is written all over her face and her eyes look devoid of all humanity. Maybe even more chilling is what's in front of her face. Or hanging in front of her face. Three nooses hang into front of the queen of darkness. It's hard to see but there are names labeled on them in marker. Dana on the left, Sasha on the right, and Nattie in the middle. April continues to sing with her followers

"You are, you are, gonna be with me
You will, you will, bow before the queen
Nowhere to run Sasha, and nowhere to hide Danny
You will all pay, even you Nattie"

The Sisterhood continues to hum as April stares vacantly at the nooses before her. A single tear rolls down her face as she looks them over. She covers her face with her hand and you would assume she crying more. But just as the camera starts to fade, you see a small smile creep onto her face. The Sisterhood's hums die down slowly as the segment ends

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017   XWL Breakthrough:  12/19/2016  -  1/2/2017 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakthrough: 12/19/2016 - 1/2/2017
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next