An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Contract for..
Today at 4:55 am by Capt. Oreo

» XWL Prediction Contest VII: Summerslam! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)
Today at 3:53 am by BerserkBeardy

» New Availability: Alexa Bliss
Today at 3:11 am by MangoTango

» XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017
Today at 2:48 am by StrumSkillet13

» XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017
Yesterday at 4:30 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Chris Jericho!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Randy Orton
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:05 pm by Legal

» New Availability: Mike Kanellis
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:04 pm by Legal

» Alexander Wolfe contract
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:14 pm by BerserkBeardy

» Faction interest
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:06 pm by BerserkBeardy

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6110
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:00 pm







LIVE FROM: CENTURY LINK CENTER
OMAHA, NEBRASKA

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT


*NOTE* The XWL Anarchy arena is up for download to be used for matches during the show. The arena was made by Zack (Gamertag: AZackToRemember). Remember that you will need to create a show using the XWL Anarchy arena in order to use it online.











-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-


1.   Does The Golden Ticket actually have a future?
Medically unclear to compete, The Number One Contender addressed the XWL Universe after the malicious attack on his calf by Styles. But the champion's ears were ringing, and he came out to add more salt to the wound, after trying to insist Matt was just being dramatic, and he should face him right there and then didn't work...Matt called him on that very thing, verbally tearing him apart...which lead to AJ snapping yet again and savagely assaulting a defenseless man. Matt got lucky on The Season Premiere when doctors didn't find his career threatened by the incurred injury but is that still the case after what The Phenomenal One did last week?


2.  To The Victor Go The Spoils
Tonight The Women's Championship Tournament concludes when Sasha Banks meets Alexa Bliss, and Charlotte faces Eva Marie in the Semi-Finals. Then the winners of those matches prepare for battle once more, when they face off in The Main-Event of the evening. Will we see Five Feet of Fury, The Boss, The Queen, or The RED Queen emerge victorious tonight? The winner meets The Dark One Sister April at Breakthrough, and after an upsetting loss to Dana Brooke last week, April is not a happy camper, and she's more determined than ever to spread....her "love." throughout the division. All, because Natalya failed to stop her.




3.   The Hunt Is On
At Breakthrough Leo Kruger defends his coveted prize The Intercontinental Championship in a Fatal Four Way Match against Sami Zayn, Cactus Jack, and Eric Young. It's a match of ultimate sacrifice because every man in this match has had a quest to become Intercontinental Champion dating all the way back to the start of this year. As this year comes to an end, one of them will realize that goal...and leave 2016, as they aspired to. Sami Zayn since coming over from the fallen SOOL as The Intercontinental Champion has wanted nothing more than to lay claim to XWL's version. Cactus Jack has sought to achieve XWL gold to prove SOOL's superiority, but failed every chance he's had, from failing to become Elite Champion, to just recently suffering defeat at the hands of Kruger at Roulette, he now gets ONE final chance. And Eric Young, started 2016 with a goal, a goal he's sought to be ready for, but a goal he's tried and failed to attain. With his friend Matt Striker motivating him more than ever, can he finally achieve his dream? Tonight all four participants in Breakthrough's Four Way square off, The Champion Leo Kruger battles Sami Zayn, and Cactus Jack meets Eric Young, who will gain that all important momentum on the road to breaking through 2017 as Intercontinental Champion?
                                                                 


4.   Is AJ...broken?
Ever since XWL's return two weeks ago, AJ's character has come into question, he's been all over the place, behaving one way, and reacting in another...but last week, was more than just him snapping again, it was more than revenge, it was him crossing a line...a line that has threatened to tear the fans support away from him just as he's torn Matt Sydal's calf apart. So it is only fitting that on this night, that we look for answers, that he meets The Broken Matt Hardy. A man that just last week defeated The Mr. Money in The Bank, the man that has the right to challenge The World Champion for their title at any time of his choosing. A victory tonight for Matt would almost guarantee that when he's done rendering Brother "Nero" obsolete...he could be well on his way to deleting whoever is The World Heavyweight Champion. But with Jeff undergoing his own mental break recently, it's certainly set to be an unpredictable encounter between two men that have lost their minds, with enemies that now very well may have themselves.


5.  Is CM Punk Elite Enough To Conquer The Conquerer?
It's been shouted to the roof tops a thousand times that AJ Styles has never truly beaten Brock Lesnar by traditional means. He hasn't forced him to submit, and he hasn't pinned him for a one two three. In a world where CM Punk vows to prove his supremacy over every champion, as the top champion...will he truly show his eliteness by doing what AJ has failed to do? Or will Brock Lesnar do what AJ couldn't do a couple weeks ago, and pin The Elite Champion CM Punk?









Normal Match









Normal Match







Normal Match







Normal Match







Normal Match







Women’s Title Tournament
Semi-Finals








Non-Title Match






Women’s Title Tournament
Semi-Finals







Normal Match







Normal Match







Normal Match






Normal Match







Non-Title Match






Normal Match






Non-Title Match






Main Event
#1 Contenders Tournament Finals





Winner of Eva/Charlotte VS  Winner of Alexa/Sasha



or  
VS  
or


_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6110
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 am


Anarchy kicks off with a nontraditional cold open, which sees General Manager Layla in her office (Shut Up) standing in front of her desk with a smile on her face. Fans begin to cheer as she appears on the tron, in the darkened arena. As The General Manager who puts The Superstars at the forefront, that doesn't like to make anything about her, clearly she's chosen to start tonight's show for a reason, so let's find out that what reason is.





[Layla]
We are two weeks removed from XWL's Season Premiere, and as General Manager it fills me with great pride to see the men and women of this company making the most of the opportunities before them. Now in just two more weeks we'll be live from  Scottrade Center and with The Women's Championship Match set between tonight's tournament winner which will either be Charlotte, Eva Marie, Alexa Bliss, or Sasha Banks...and The XWL Women's Champion Sister April. As well as a huge Fatal Four Way Intercontinental Championship Showdown between Eric Young, Sami Zayn, Cactus Jack, and The Intercontinental Champion himself Leo Kruger. I feel it's time to unveil another championship classic that will be taking place at Breakthrough.





[Layla]
There's been a lot of chaos involving The World Heavyweight Championship as of late. Dating all the way back to Roulette, when AJ Styles met Brock Lesnar in a Ladder Match for his championship. Before that match I made an announcement, a deal sealed in gold if you will, with Matt Sydal. I stated that no matter the victor on that night, he WOULD be first in line for the championship and receive his one on one title match he has undeniably shown he wants. I had every intention of calling both AJ and Matt out to the ring two weeks ago to make it official that their battle would take place at Breakthrough as The Main-Event, and Brock Lesnar would serve as the special enforcer to ensure nobody tried to leave with the title until they themselves were actually declared the winner.





[Layla]
However, Anarchy lived up to its name, and then some before the show could even begin and things, well...changed. Matt Sydal, unfortunately, has gone down with an injury, an injury I had hoped might heal in time for me to make that announcement tonight instead...but, last week matters were made much worse when that injury was greatly aggravated. It's unfortunate, and rest assured when Matt makes a healthy recovery he'll be first in line whenever that may be...but, as they say...the show must go on, and we still must announce a Main-Event for Breakthrough.





[Layla]
Which could not be any easier because Brock Lesnar is owed a rematch for the championship he lost in a Ladder Match to AJ Styles...and that's exactly what he'll get. It's been an incredible saga between these two men, they've fought hard, and had matches that will be remembered as some of the best battles that have ever gone down in that ring. But all good things must come to an end, it's time these two meet one on one...one last time. It's been Six Months in the making, hard battles, and that's why it will be no disqualifications, no count outs...no ladders to climb, no ten count to get up before, you MUST pin or submit your opponent to win and I wish them bo-


She stops, noticing someone has just entered her office, this isn't usually something that happens during these satellite feeds...so she's a bit unsure of what to do. Does she continues and address them after or are they here to specifically interrupt her? Her confusion is cleared up when the individual can be heard hobbling over, letting out a mild toned "Ahem" Matt Sydal "walks" with the aid of his golden crutches into the frame. Immediately he holds his hand up, and shakes his head.

[Matt Sydal]
Listen, you and I have gotta have a little chat.


[Layla]
Matt no, before you say it I can't fire AJ Styles. I realize he's crossed the line the last two weeks, and I don't condone his actions one bit, but that's not how we sett-


[Matt Sydal]
Uh, hold on a second Layla...who said I wanted you to fire him? No, you're right that's NOT how to settle things around here. Two wrongs don't make any of it right, it'd be easy to stoop to his level, too easy...it's why I never do, no matter how shady my tactics might be inside that ring from time to time...when it comes to this business, when it comes to my RESPECT for this industry as a whole...I know the line, and I don't cross it. Because if you just go and try to "eliminate" your competition outside of the ring, then what does that prove? NOTHING! In XWL, in wrestling, there is one tried and true method to resolve things, and that's by meeting that person in the ring, for whatever reason it may be, and you FIGHT! You fight like hell, so THAT is what I want to do.


[Layla]
Of course Matt, and like I said whenever you're well you will get that momen-


[Matt Sydal]
Uh, no....you misunderstood me. I'm not asking for it when I'm "better" because there's no better time than the present to whip his sorry ass!


[Layla]
Well, usually I'd agree...but you're not exactly in any condition to do that.


[Matt Sydal]
Yeah, it's a terrible idea, I'll probably mess this thing up even more than it already is if that's even truly possible at this point. But I REFUSE to just throw my hands up and sit at home for however long it takes for this to heal. Because then he'll think he's won, that he can do it again, that instead of being a MAN, he can just attack whoever poses a threat and that's that. But no, that isn't how things are done around here. Look, I've had my reigns of terror, in some people's eyes but I ALWAYS had respect for my titles enough to know it was up to me to make them matter. To make them mean something, to set a standard that others won't shy away from. It'd be so simple to just injure every kind of threat that came my way, but what would that prove? That I'm a coward? That I'm not good enough to take my chances in the ring with them?  Say what you will about me, but I didn't deserve this. Maybe a black eye, a broken nose, a chipped tooth, something to prove a point. But the only point you prove, when you do THIS....


His intense gaze shifts to the floor, where his golden cast still remains, Layla nods hearing him out but obviously she can't just throw an injured man into a match that's a huge liability for XWL.


[Matt Sydal]
Is that you're afraid, and he SHOULD be! For there is nothing more frightening than determination. Determination that fuels a man to achieve his goal by any means necessary. So if that means, that I have to tape a pogo stick to this cast to step into that ring with AJ Styles...then find me some gold paint because I've got a match to get ready for.


[Layla]
Listen, I know you want to get some retribution against AJ, but there's no way you're getting cleared by Breakthrough, I can't add you to the match.


[Matt Sydal]
Of course, you can you're The General Manager...and even more than that, you KNOW how it feels to be in this position. To have someone intentionally injure you, to have your future thrown into question, to want nothing more than to just face that person! I NEED this match, Layla. I can't let him tarnish everything I built The World Heavyweight Championship to be all those years ago. He acts like he respects it, but any champion...any TRUE champion wouldn't have hopped on a plane to Japan after their NEWLY WON WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP WAS STOLEN OUT OF THEIR HANDS! No, they would have spent every waking hour hunting that man down, be it at his home, the gym, the local market he frequented, he would stop at NOTHING until his title was back in his possession. But he didn't do that, he chose to go on a LITERAL ego trip, and I won't stand for ANYONE showing such disrespect to a title I have given EVERYTHING to! Let me teach that punk a lesson he'll NEVER, EVER....FORGET!!

But then as Layla went to go and talk, yet again could a 'ahem' be heard from outside of the camera's view which causes both Layla and Sydal's attention to turn to where it came from. From their reaction, it was clear that it wasn't exactly someone either would want to speak with. The third individual revealed himself to be none other than the Advocate of Brock Lesnar.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I hope you don't mind me interrupting, but Lady and... Annoyance. My name is Paul Heyman... and I am the Advocate for the soon to be two time Reigning, Defending, Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World.... The Beast Incarnate, the man who AJ Styles has still yet to pin or tap out, BROOOOOOOOOOOOOCK LESSSSS-

[Matt Sydal]
Look, as a man of long introductions myself, forgive me when I say....SHUT THE HELL UP! This isn't about you, this isn't the time nor the place for your usual spiel, and nobody cares about big dumb and ugly right now.

And then a look of annoyance fell onto the face of Paul Heyman as he looked towards the Golden Ticket with narrowed eyes for a brief moment.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I refer to you as an annoyance and not a man for good reason, I do hope that you realize that because you would rather run your mouth then listen to what I have to say. What I say just might benefit you one day and that one day might just be today because I was overhearing your conversation with our General Manager and I... I couldn't help but agree with you! I may not like you, and I know that you don't like me, but I do truly believe that these fans are tired of seeing Brock Lesnar beat AJ Styles time after time after time... and perhaps this is our chance to shake things up.

The Advocate's attention was turned then towards the General Manager

[PAUL HEYMAN]
And Layla, you want to make Breakthrough the best possible show that it could be, is that correct? And what sounds better than three of this company's top talents squaring off with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line? And before you answer, I want to let you know that there is only one answer and that is the correct answer; NOTHING is better than that.


[Matt Sydal]
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Layla...he's got a point.


[Layla]
Except when one of those top talents isn't medically cleared to compete, my hands are kind of tied. Because while you may want to risk your very well-being, Matt. I'm not so sure I, nor Vince McMahon are so quick to take that gamble. It's, it's too much of a liability, for you and for us.


[Matt Sydal]
You know what's really a liability? Risking the chance that AJ does the same thing that he did to me, to Brock Lesnar tonight. You make this big announcement because he took out Plan A, but what happens if he takes out Plan B? I realize it's not a good idea for me to ask for this match, but at this point? I don't give a damn! If I'm sent home, if that's the end of me for who knows how long? He's just going to do it to every contender you name! Because a guy like AJ, he just cares about one thing, being champion, but not actually BEING champion! Fighting whoever, whenever, because that is what you do! So as the man that is willing to give everything, even if it's not a lot at this point, to fight for The World Heavyweight Championship at Breakthrough, I ask you to look the other way and just make it official.


Layla seems conflicted, looking at Matt, then Paul, still not budging from her position through. Heyman though has reached his hand into his pocket and began to pull out his cellular device.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Layla, listen... I know people. I have contacts who can make this such an easy fix if you are so worried about Matt Sydal's injuries getting much worse than they already are. I know lawyers who can present us with a contract that states under no circumstances can Matt Sydal place blame on this company if anything happens to him at Breakthrough. In fact, why don't you have AJ Styles sign one as well? Because I don't mean to speak for Mister Sydal, but the things he wants to do to AJ Styles are surely unimaginable. They are unheard of. AJ Styles will surely need more than just a cast after Matt Sydal is finished getting his hands on him. And of course, I will insure that Brock Lesnar signs one as well to keep things fair and balanced so that no one here is seen as a liability.

Heyman then proceeds to extend his hand to Layla.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Let there be a triple threat match at Breakthrough for the World Heavyweight Championship where it's unsanctioned. No rules. Anything goes. No matter what happens, the three men competing in the match will have to accept the risk that comes with the possible reward. I see no reason for you to deny this as long as all three men sign the contract that I will present to you next week.


She ponders it for a moment, then lets out a sigh.


[Layla]
Alright, if this means that much to you, Matt, if you're all truly willing to assume the risks involved, then we'll make it official next week live in front of the world. The Main-Event of Breakthrough will now be an Unsanctioned Triple Threat Match between AJ Styles, Brock Lesnar, and Matt Sydal for The XWL World Heavyweight Championship. I'll see you all next week at the contract signing.



Matt's determination hasn't wavered, except now there's a bit of joy tacked onto it because while this is incredibly dangerous...sometimes if you want something bad enough, you're willing to risk anything to get it.


[Matt Sydal]
Thank you, I know this is stupid. I know that Breakthrough could very well be the last time I step in a ring, but if I have to risk that to stand up for the little bit of integrity I represent, I say it's worth it. That and AJ won't be confused about who he is, or what he represents anymore when I'm through with him. Because all he'll be, all he'll represent is an example of what happens when you try to stand in the way...of the FUTURE!



With as much confidence one can have as you hop away on crutches, The Golden Ticket leaves, and only a grinning Paul Heyman, and a still unsure Layla remain. He looks at the woman that he felt took the job he was robbed of, then smiles extending his hand.


[PAUL HEYMAN]
Pleasure doing business with you, Miss El. Perhaps they made a smart choice as to who should be the General Manager after all.


She accepts his handshake, the handshake she tried to extend several months ago that he refused to accept. As they release Paul turns and heads out of her office no doubt to inform his client of the good news. Leaving just The General Manager alone in the frame for a few seconds until we fade away to the official opening video from her worried expression.








The already excited crowd has gotten even more pumped for tonight's show after hearing that huge announcement from The General Manager. Cameras pan all across the arena as an extravagant pyrotechnic display goes off at the top of the stage.






Scanning the audience we see signs in support of many of XWL's high-profile Superstars as well as some new faces. Soon we head over to our broadcast team consisting of Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves.



[Mauro Ranallo]
Forgive the rushed introductions ladies and gentlemen, but I am just floored by that incredible announcement Layla just made!

[Corey Graves]
Incredible doesn't even begin to describe it. Three of XWL's most talked about Superstars today meeting in a match so controversial that XWL refuses to be held liable for whatever happens in The Main-Event at Breakthrough.


[Mauro Ranallo]
Something strikes me as odd though, why did Paul Heyman go to bat for Matt Sydal being included?

[Corey Graves]
Why do you have to overanalyze everything all the time? Can't you just be happy that the future is not as bleak as we began to think? That XWL's Golden Ticket will come through after all?


[Mauro Ranallo]
Perhaps, still something smells fishy about his involvement, he's only looking out for one man and that's his client Brock Lesnar. Perhaps by including Matt, there's a target ripe from the start that The Conquerer could go after to reclaim his lost title.


[Corey Graves]
See there you go putting that in our heads, isn't it possible Paul just saw a man that was wronged, a man he respected for his tactics because they remind him of his own, and he wanted to make it right? Why does everything have to be a ruse to you?


[Mauro Ranallo]
Forgive me for not trusting in Paul Heyman's "good" intentions...nonetheless, a blockbuster match announced and tonight will see marquee matches of their own, starting and finishing with The Finals of The Women's Championship Tournament!


[Corey Graves]
That's right, Alexa Bliss, Eva Marie, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, one of these four women will meet Sister April for her Women's Championship at Breakthrough and we'll find out just who that is tonight in The Main-Event!


[Mauro Ranallo]
And after Dana Brooke, lead by Natalya scored a major upset against April on last week's episode of Anarchy, April had one message for the division...that she would spread her "love." Because a woman like her, a force like her is still necessary.


[Corey Graves]
Let's not forget that last week Leo Kruger interrupted a #1 contenders match for his title which led to a Fatal Four Way Match being made at Breakthrough between Eric Young, Sami Zayn, Cactus Jack, and The Intercontinental Champion Leo Kruger. Tonight Sami gets a little revenge when he meets the champion in a non-title encounter that could serve up some serious momentum. While Cactus Jack hopes to earn some of his own against Eric Young, who after defeating Sami two weeks ago, would like to add another fellow contender defeated under his belt.


[Mauro Ranallo]
It's set to be an unforgettable night so let's get things started!




_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 674
Likes : 12
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:22 pm

The camera cuts to a dark screen with words filling the bottom lefthand corner of the screen reading as:

LAST WEEK

The image then is made up of Seth Rollins storming down the ramp, followed by one of Dean Ambrose doing the same. The duo stare down each other, the arena in a hype. Then, they clash. Clips flash of each having offense. Then, it slows down, moving to Seth on the outside. He waves for Dean to rise, which Dean does, not aware of what is to come next. Seth leaps onto the top rope and uses it to springboard into the ring, attempting to knee Dean. Ambrose slips out of the way, and Seth hits the mat. He doesn't recover back to his feet.

Seth attempts to stand, but can not. The crowd having went silent during the match just last week, but now, all that is played is the eerie background of Corey Graves, asking if Seth is okay. The answer, no. The ref throws up his arms, crossing them and making an ex, causing Dean to be removed from the ring and medics to take over.

Images flash of Seth being moved from the ring, onto a stretcher, all the while he is grabbing at his knee. The same knee that has given him problems in the past. Rollins is seething in pain while Ambrose, seems unsure of what to do with his big return.

Then, the words and images fade into another.



The sound of a bussling street can be heard passing in the distance. The sound of water, dripping down into the hollow space presented is a lot more prominent, echoing through the area. Then the sound of footsteps cover everything else. A few moments pass as it gets closer, then the camera moves, turning to showcase a very familiar face.


"Alright"



[Dean Ambrose]
I'm not really sure what to do here. See, last week I get this big triumphant return bullcrap that is all fine and dandy, just to be shattered by a bad fall. Which, sucks. Truly does. I feel real bad for Seth, but what I don't feel bad for is what's going to happen next. Because what happens next, is the higher ups need to find someone to blame. And it sure as hell won't be Seth.


[Dean Ambrose]
So what do I do now? Sit around and wait for them to find out a way to point the blame at me? We get to do the same dance we just did over the break again with me, showing up at random arenas, just to get a contract back. It's funny. Dunno why Vince and Layla don't like for me to say fuck. I mean, they sure do like to fuck me don't they? But whatever. Around here we don't look at all the shady corporate bullshit that goes on during the day to day. Nah instead, we name ourselves the Authority and publicly abuse our employess in an attempt to maintain the power struggle.


[Dean Ambrose]
This one, this ain't a power struggle and it ain't as obvious. Instead we have some Brit who used to shake her ass more than a donkey with parkasins, and a billionare who probably made her put those ol' dancing shoes back on to earn that job. Wait. Is that PG enough? Or have they figured out that they can't sensor me yet!? BECAUSE I'M HOPING FOR THE LATTER!

Ambrose takes a minute, fixing himself. He sighs deeply, then turns to the camera again.



[Dean Ambrose]
You know what? You can fine me. You can suspend me. But you sure as hell ain't going to kill me you suit wearing pricks because at the end of the day, Dean Ambrose, Jon Moxley, whatever the fuck you want to call me, still runs the show. I am the best in that ring, the best on the mic and the best in bed but of course, Layla, you would like proof, wouldn't you? Alas, here I am, in the heart of Omaha! So, I don't have a fucking clue where I'm at. But I'm waiting. Waiting for the world to come crashing down and for Vincent Kennedy McMahon to come out of hiding to cause me some problem.

Ambrose points at the camera, as though pointing directly at Vince.

[Dean Ambrose]
If that isn't enough of a reason for you to, wait until later tonight, and I'll make sure you have plenty of reason to give me, exactly what I want. Ambrose, out.

With that, the camera cuts to static, Ambrose and Cincinatti disappearing.

_________________



2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed Go
New Talent
New Talent


Posts : 11
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-10-18

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:51 am

Anarchy continues as the camera is now set in Austin Aries’ locker room. Aries is sitting in a chair wrapping his wrist for his match tonight with Mr. Money in the Bank, R-Truth. Aries is then greeted by his new manager, Ed Gonzalez as he just entered the room.

Ed Gonzalez
There you are, the man of the hour, in the flesh. The XWL Universe cannot stop talking about you beating the Elite Champion, CM Punk in the main event last week.

Aries doesn’t seem all too pleased with Ed as he sighs and stands up.

Ed Gonzalez
What’s the matter? Something wrong? … Did the guys in catering mess up your order again? I can give them a call? You won the main event last week, you should not be treated like that. I certainly won’t stand for it and…

Aries cuts off Ed and begins to explain his dissatisfaction.

[Austin Aries]
Stop, just stop. Catering did not mess up my order this time these guys actually know better, but that's another subject. That win last week was big, not going to lie, but after I found out what happen it means nothing. I know, I’ve done some shady stuff in the past but nothing like this, you holding down Punk’s feet to secure my win makes that win mean nothing now.

Ed Gonzalez
Austin, just take a moment and see the big picture. You think you winning means nothing right now, but don’t overlook the simple fact that you won. Doesn’t that feel good? Last week, Punk said that you were a “loser” but now look who’s the loser. He is and the whole XWL Universe took notice of it. He disrespected us and we exposed Punk by handing him a loss that will sting him where it hurts for weeks to come. Can you see the big picture, my friend?

[Austin Aries]
I can, but maybe not the big future that you're seeing.

Ed Gonzalez
I just need you to trust in me, that I am doing what’s best for you. Just think about it, where has being a nice guy gotten you thus far in your XWL career? The answer to that is, it hasn’t gotten you to where you want to be. Now look, in two weeks with me, I got you in the main event and now I got even more good news for you. I came here because I just spoke with the GM, Ms. Layla El and she has granted us a match for Breakthrough. So it is my pleasure to tell you that… because of your win last week, and my negotiating skills, you have earned yourself an Elite Championship match against CM Punk at Breakthrough.  You beat him once and when you beat him again, the greatest man that ever lived will become the greatest champion that ever lived.

[Austin Aries]
So, you mean to tell me that Layla isn't going to reverse the decision? Well I guess I take back what I said earlier, that win means everything now. I actually get a title shot without having to bust my ass to move up a ladder that seems to go at turtle speed or even getting looked over when it comes to me.

Ed Gonzalez
Exactly, I don’t play games, and I cut out all the politics when it comes to climbing the ladder. You see when that ladder is crowded with everyone on the roster, then I simply go out and get a bigger ladder that no one else is using and climb straight to the top. Now as far as tonight goes, I need you to knock some sense into R-Truth. I scouted his match last week and he says that he doesn’t know who I am and that he should have been in the main event instead of you. Well that just means that when you beat him tonight, that not only will he know who I am, but that he’ll never forget the night that he went one on one with the future greatest Elite Champion that ever lived. He thinks that he’s deserving of something because he has that briefcase, but that “sit and wait box” that he’s carrying around doesn’t matter right now because you are the one who truly deserves the spotlight.

Ed extends his hand to Aries and after a brief pause and a head nod, Aries shakes Ed’s hand. Both men begin to talk strategy for Aries’ match with R-Truth tonight as the camera fades away back to ringside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1470
Likes : 25
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Baltimore, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:57 pm


Women’s Title Tournament
Semi-Finals





NO VIDEO BECAUSE NEITHER OF US WANTED TO RECORD. 10/10 ADMINS.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BANKRUPT ON ALEXA BLISS! Sasha Banks drops Alexa Bliss down to the mat with her finishing maneuver and is quick to transfer into the pin, hoping to finally keep her down for the count. ONE! TWO! THREE!



The referee called for the bell and it rang as The Boss was declared the winner of the match, and the first of two participants in the finals of the Women's Championship tournament. Sasha let go of the pin that she had on Alexa and brought herself back to her feet. Her arm was taken by the referee's hand and lifted into the air.



[MAURO RANOLLO]
I've got to say this, but Corey, Sasha and Alexa put on a really good match here tonight. These two ladies gave it their best shot for the chance to be one step closer to being the number one contender.

[COREY GRAVES]
I had my money bet on Sasha and I'm feeling like a lucky man - but Sasha Banks better watch out because she's still got one more person to go through before she can even think about becoming the XWL Women's Champion and that's either Charlotte Flair or our Red Queen, All Red Everything herself, Eva Marie!

[MAURO RANOLLO]
And I think we all know who you think is going to win it all, isn't that right?



Sasha turns up to the titantron where the tournament graphic is displayed for everyone to see. Her name was already advanced to the semi-finals upon defeating Michelle McCool and now she watched her name get moved up to the very tip of the tournament's peak. She nodded her head in approval as she said out loud "That's right! I'm coming for that championship!" Anarchy then fades out to a commercial break.



_________________



2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
1x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 218
Likes : 6
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:45 am

In a room filled of darkness and smoke, a single voice can be heard. Light, but filled with a hint of misery and anguish. As the smoke starts to fade though you hear the faint noise of a rocking chair. A chair that rocks back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...Finally the smokes clears fully to show April rocking back and forth clutching her title to her chest with her head down

{Sister April}
I watch the destruction of the Women's division advance every week through the tournament. Each woman more vain than the last. Alexa Bliss may have bit the dust but now Sasha sits and waits for Charlotte or Eva. And...it makes me SICK!

April starts to rock a little faster

{Sister April}
I have a little respect for Sasha. I can sense something in her. I can sense a real genuine passion for wrestling in her. But she comes out here with that ridiculously hair every week, dolled up like she's going out clubbing instead of wrestling. The arrogance rolls off her in waves...I want to stomp it all out. Show here that all the artificial looks in the world and all the big talk means nothing when you step in the ring with someone like me. Still, if it's about competition than I hope Sasha wins. But she probably won't. Because I wished for Natalya to win and look how that ended up?

{Sister April}
That brings me to Eva. Like a scar on you face that never fades and reminds you of your pain, Eva is a scar upon the Women's division. She represents everything wrong with the women here. Much more concerned with being a model than a wrestler. Much more concerned about herself than the bigger picture. Say what you will about me but I care for this division! My methods are harsh but could you blame me? This is how I show my "L.O.V.E." If Eva wins this tournament she still losses. Because I will rip that pretty little red hair from her scalp just to prove a point. Beating her till there's nothing left will make me complete

April starts to rock more slowly again, rubbing her hands around her title

{Sister April}
But a big part of me hopes Charlotte wins. And it has nothing to do with Charlotte's character. Because I don't CARE about Charlotte. I only care about what she did. She not only beat MY Natalya...she cheated. She embarrassed her and I would never let anyone get away with that. You are the reason this tournament has no meaning anymore and as far as I'm concerned the blood is on both Natalya's and your hands. What I do to the winner will be both your faults. But the pain and agony I put you through if you win...that is all on you Charlotte. Now...moving on to...

In a flashing of blinding speed the chair is knocked back and the camera is filled with the sight of April's eyes. The first time we've seen April's face since she started talking

{Sister April}
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANA!

Her eyes look very much alive and attentive. They the whites are bloodshot, making April look like she hasn't slept since last Anarchy. They are wide, making her pupils small and shaky

{Sister April}
You may THINK you pulled one over on me. You may THINK you've stolen Nattie away from me. And you may THINK that I won't hurt you because Natalya is protecting you and I would never disrespect her...but the time for mercy is over. I won't lay a finger on you outside of that ring. No...that would upset Nattie....but the next time we meet, and it will be sooner than you think...I will cripple you. I'm gonna oppose the fraud you are to her and when you're laying there, with blood coming out of every hole in your face you'll realize it was the biggest mistake you could ever make to spit in the face of MY kindness.

Suddenly static starts to fill the screen and April vanishes. Flashes of her appear around the room. Her rocking with the title, her doing the spider walk, her pulling at her hair and screaming in pain. In one flash you can see her holding her knees together and rocking back and forth muttering the words "Somebody help me" "Somebody please help me" But just like that the flashes stop and once more the room is empty. But a singing voice can be heard

"Why not let me in, You can't hide forever
I promise that the pain is more fun together!
You know I will just reset, and come back newer
And with every win I'm getting stronger than you are

I am made o-o-o-o-of l-o-o-o-ove
L-o-o-o-ove! I am coming for you...
L-o-o-o-ove L-o-o-o-ove L-o-o-o-ove!...I am hunting for you...
"

A shrill laugh and humming starts to fade away, drawing the segment to a close

_________________


(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(1X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins)
(1X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 80
Likes : -3
Join date : 2016-05-26

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:49 am

Anarchy returns from the Sister April segment to a view of the announce table. It seems that Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves haven't been notified that the cameras are rolling again and seem to be having a conversation about what is up next on the card.


[Mauro Ranallo]
Do you really think he's back Corey? I mean, the concussion he sustained at Emergence seemed to be the worst one he's gotten to date.


[Corey Graves]
I'm not sure, man. I haven't heard any news from the GM or Vince that says otherwise. I was looking forward to he and Seth Rollins tearing the house down at Roulette, but the doc wouldn't clear him to compete against Daniel Bryan or Bobby Roode following those hellacious matches with Austin Aries and the Money in the Bank.


[Mauro Ranallo]
Finally notices the cameras rolling, sits up straight and clears his throat.

Welcome back to Anarchy ladies and gentleman, and what an exc-


Mauro is cut off by a familiar titantron accompanied by some brand new music. The crowd in attendance in Omaha, NE sure didn't forget how to react to this man.


[Mauro Ranallo]
Well Corey! Looks like your wish, just came true!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 218
Likes : 6
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:31 am

^Good match guys! Glad someone can record their matches on this game (However Scott, might want to be careful, Pick up finishers aren't allowed here) Otherwise, good job you two. Welcome back Mag

_________________


(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(1X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins)
(1X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 80
Likes : -3
Join date : 2016-05-26

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:35 am

@LazyEye513 wrote:
^Good match guys! Glad someone can record their matches on this game (However Scott, might want to be careful, Pick up finishers aren't allowed here) Otherwise, good job you two. Welcome back Mag

Eh, I did it too technically. I already told David that I'm suffering some ring rust, so at the time I totally didn't even notice things I did wrong. But in the end, Hall and I had a great match and both agreed it was absolutely fun. Good job ChickenHuntin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 218
Likes : 6
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:53 am

@MagnesiacXBL wrote:
@LazyEye513 wrote:
^Good match guys! Glad someone can record their matches on this game (However Scott, might want to be careful, Pick up finishers aren't allowed here) Otherwise, good job you two. Welcome back Mag

Eh, I did it too technically. I already told David that I'm suffering some ring rust, so at the time I totally didn't even notice things I did wrong. But in the end, Hall and I had a great match and both agreed it was absolutely fun. Good job ChickenHuntin.

Glad you two had fun most importantly

_________________


(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(1X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins)
(1X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 80
Likes : -3
Join date : 2016-05-26

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:44 am

@LazyEye513 wrote:
Glad someone can record their matches on this game

Now that I'm thinking about it, can no one else record matches?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MangoTango
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 153
Likes : 3
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:49 am

@MagnesiacXBL wrote:
@LazyEye513 wrote:
Glad someone can record their matches on this game

Now that I'm thinking about it, can no one else record matches?

i record my matches all the time, its gotten difficult this year because now if i unsnap my twitch my broadcasting bar gets in the way of my pin bar (meaning i cant tell when to kick out most of the time) but if i leave it snapped then it throws my perception off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 374
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Somewhere in Omaha, Nebraska



The camerman searches around the ally way, as homeless men and women look at him uneasily. A little girl comes up to him and takes his hand, she points down further.

GIRL
He's waiting for you

The cameraman can be heard gulping behind the camera before taking her direction and going further down. He takes a corner to see Wyatt standing in front of a tattered, yet familiar rocking chair. He looks towards the camera.

WYATT
Thank you for coming. Don't worry, i know you're nervous. Given my history, i Don't blame you. But there's nothing to fear from me any more. That little girl is named Amy, shes been here for several years sadly. Her parents rejected her when they discovered her mind didn't work as well as the other kids. Broken, defected they called her. So they left her here in a cardboard box. But did she fall on that cold night? No. She was given a second chance by those who found her. Yes, it may not be pretty or the norm, but she is happy and safe with those who actually love her as their own.

Wyatt slowly walks around the rocking chair

WYATT
And I know people are questioning if i truly have changed. If, I have in fact changed, then why am I back to doing what I've always done? Leading those who have no leader. The difference this time is that they have a choice. I do not lead for my own gain, I lead to help those who can't help themselves, who life hasn't has given up on. Who humanity has given up on.

Wyatt takes out a box of matches

WYATT
But I do ask myself. Have I truly changed, deep down. Or am I just kidding myself, living a lie so strong that even I believe it as my new truth...

Wyatt lights the match and throws it on the chair. He looks at it as it goes up in flames. The little girl, Amy, comes up to him and holds his hand as other come around to embrace in the warmth of the new fire.



WYATT
Only time will tell



WYATT
only time will tell

We go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6110
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:52 am

Upon returning from an advertisement promoting the huge ninth anniversary of XWL's biggest show of the year Final Stand, we head backstage where Dana Brooke is shown stretching as she prepares for her match tonight. Last week she made her official Anarchy debut scoring an upset victory over The XWL Women's Champion Sister April. As she crosses her arm over her chest, making sure her limbs are stretched enough to deliver another Dana Driver, the move that earned her that victory, along with a rake to the eyes...Natalya walks into frame, and she doesn't look as happy with Dana's victory as she is.


[Natalya]
Dana, we've gotta talk about last week


Dana grins from ear to ear, but continues on with her stretches.


[Dana Brooke]
What's there to talk about, Nat? I beat the champ. That's right, Dana Brooke pinned the Women's Champion, fair and square. I was just on my way to Layla's office to discuss a future title opportunity before my match tonight, did you wanna tag along?


Dana offers her arm for Natalya to latch onto. But instead is left hanging by Natalya who just stands there with her arms crossed, not letting the events of last week slide so easily.

[Natalya]
It was most certainly not fair, or square and you know that. You came to me for help, to guide you in the early stages of your career and last week was your chance to make a statement. To show the world that you can break the cycle. That you can be a newcomer that does things the RIGHT way to ascend to the top. You forget I've been in your shoes, in fact a lot of women have. It's easy to put your feet on the ropes or rake someone's eyes, but what makes it all worth while is LEGITIMATELY being the better woman. No underhanded tactics, just PURE wrestling.

Dana pauses mid-pose, her face looking a bit confused and shocked.  

[Dana Brooke]
Look, Nattie, I don't know what you're talking about, but it's obvious to me that there's some kind of jealousy going on here.. I get it, you had your shot and you blew it in the first round of the tournament, and now your protégé just one up'd the champ, but we're in this together. Besides, jealousy is beneath you.


A slight grin forms across Nattie's face for a moment, is she really insinuating that she's jealous? Instead of owning up to the fact that her victory was against Natalya's morales so she'd never want such a "victory?"

[Natalya]
You're right Dana, jealousy is beneath me. And you know what else is beneath me? Boasting about a tainted victory as if it's catapulted me into the championship conversation. Why do you think I shoved your feet off the ropes? Because you had an opportunity to do things the right way, to beat The Women's Champion in your Anarchy debut and do it without losing your integrity. But then you just raked her eyes the very next second and threw it all away.


[Dana Brooke]
Is that what she told you? Nattie, please, you know me better than that. Look at these nails, do you really think I'd risk this manicure on that little troll's face? Besides, with guns like these, it's not like I needed to play dirty in the first place. I get it, you're upset about my feet being on the ropes, and I can admit that THAT was dirty. But, your girl still got a win over the champ.



Dana grins, placing her hands on her hips and shrugging. It's clear she's too blinded by her victory over the Women's Champion to see any fault in her methods. The Queen of Harts just shakes her head, again not accepting that.


[Natalya]
See, that's another thing. April gives me the creeps, but as a competitor, she has my respect because she earned the right to call herself Women's Champion when she made history in the first ever Main-Event of an XWL Special to feature women. You can't just go calling her a troll, because your "victory" aside, she is STILL The XWL Women's Champion and for that very reason she deserves our respect. I may wish that was me, you may wish that was you, but right now it is her. So you show her some respect. Or else when it's you? When you finally reach that point in your career? You'll be treated the same way you treated her, because you continued that cycle.  You'll be the one disrespected, insulted, and cheated. Do you want that, Dana?


Dana raises a single eyebrow in the direction of her mentor. "You're kidding, right?" Dana snickers and snaps her fingers in front of Natalya's face.  


[Dana Brooke]
Earth to Natalya, I should already BE the Women's Champ. Sister April? She's a possessed little cretin straight out of the conjuring. I, am championship material. You may not think I'm ready for that yet, and clearly I don't think I've come close to reaching my top potential yet, because I asked you for help. BUT, like it or not Nattie, I've got a win over her. It's in the books, you can't ignore that.


Natalya sighs, trying to get through to the thickheaded woman she's taken under her wing.

[Natalya]
Well like it or not Dana, I'm also not going to ignore how you GOT that win. Do I believe you have the talent and ambition to beat her? Absolutely, when we trained at The Performance Center for the better part of this year I always told you I saw something special in you. But the world, your fellow women of this division, nor Layla will see that if you don't show them it. You had all the tools to LEGITIMATELY, without any controversy defeat Sister April last week and damn sure make a point as to why you should be considered for a championship opportunity. But instead, you showed why you shouldn't be. Because if you'll do that when the title isn't on the line, what will you do when it is?


[Dana Brooke]
And where has all of that mumbo jumbo gotten you exactly, huh Nattie?


Dana pauses to let the conversation simmer down a bit before continuing on a less aggressive route.


[Dana Brooke]
Look, I understand why you're upset. I hear you, I do. I wouldn't have asked you to mentor me if I didn't value your opinion. I'll do better next time, I promise.. But meanwhile, it's time to show Michelle McCool, that playtime? Is officially, OVER. Whadd'ya say? Clean slate?


Dana asks curiously with a smile. extending her hand out towards the veteran. Natalya accepts her hand, then keeps hold of it staring at Dana with a soft smile, but a seriousness in her eyes.

[Natalya]
We all make mistakes Dana, all that matters is that we learn from them. You've got a bright future ahead of you, in fact I'd go as far to say that you have all the potential in the world to truly be the example this division needs. So that's why tonight we need to make up for what happened last week, and you need to apologize to Michelle McCool for rubbing my victory over her in her face. How do you that? By having an INCREDIBLE match, and whether you win, or you lose....you shake her hand. Because she's paved the way for you to be here today, she deserves your respect, and you're going to give that to her. Okay?


Dana subtly rolls her eyes and takes a breath before nodding to Natalya.


[Dana Brooke]
Yeah, of course. I mean, why wouldn't I?


Dana somewhat mocks herself as she links arms with Nattie and they begin to walk off down the hallway. "Last week, that move wasn't exactly effective.. but, I think that one move we talked about-.." is all we're able to here before their voices become too far out of range. With Dana set to take on Michelle McCool, and Natalya facing the returning Nikki Bella we're left with a few final questions. Will Dana try and take the easy way out again tonight or will Michelle get revenge for her loss last week to Natalya, and Dana's disrespect after the fact? And what will happen when we see friends Nikki Bella and Natalya clash in Nikki's return to Anarchy? Will we see a respectful yet hard hitting encounter as they were known to previously have? Or has Nikki gone back to her old ways, ways that might be determined to win tonight by any means necessary?  

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:10 am

*Anarchy shifts to the backstage area where Nikki Bella is shown stretching, preparing for her match.  She is dressed in her ring gear and is all ready to compete.  An interviewer is off-camera.  As she notices them approaching she stops, brushes back her hair and focuses on them.*



[Interviewer]
Nikki, tonight you make your in-ring return live on Anarchy against one of the Women's Divisions top competitors in Natalya.  How do you feel heading into this match?



[Nikki Bella]
Honestly, I'm excited.  I can't think of a better way to make my in-ring return than against Nattie.  I mean, she is a part of the Hart family and everybody knows how great they are, and Nattie is no exception.  Having the chance to prove myself on my return as someone as talented as her is just perfect for me.



[Nikki Bella]
No matter what happens out there tonight, I'm not going to give up.  If I win, I'll know I'm ready to take on the best that XWL has to offer and fulfil my dream of becoming Women's Champion.  If I lose, it's a learning experience.  There's no shame in losing to someone like Nattie.  Whatever happens it gives me the opportunity to better myself in the ring, to find out my own flaws and prevent myself from making mistakes.



[Nikki Bella]
I'm just so glad to be back where I belong.  And right now I'm more motivated and as full of self-belief as I have ever been.  Tonight is my first step on the path to the top, and no matter how shaky or slippery that path is... I'm going to make it.  To be given the chance to take my first step towards my goals in a match with a true friend tonight is just a bonus. We have a lot of history together and the chemistry we have will guarantee that tonight's match will be must-see.

[Interviewer]
Thank you for your time Nikki and good luck out there tonight.

[Nikki Bella]
No, thank you!

*Nikki smiles and begins stretching against the wall again, preparing for her upcoming match...*

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:18 am

*A different part of the backstage area is shown.  Jojo is standing by alongside the returning Kevin Owens.  Owens looks unimpressed and is standing with his arms crossed.*



[Jojo]
Kevin Owens toni-



[Kevin Owens]
What... what?  Let me guess?  You're about to ask me how it feels to be back in XWL?  Am I right?

*Jojo moves the mic back to her mouth to reply but Owens grabs it and pulls it back towards him.*



[Kevin Owens]
Of course I'm right.  I'm always right.  Well let me tell you Jojo... what kind of a name is Jojo anyway?  Never mind.  It actually feels great to be back in XWL... yeah that's right.  Despite everything that's happened to me and all the crap this company has put me through in the past... it's good to be back.  Because already I can sense change in the air.  Already I look around and I see that just my mere presence has made this show a whole lot better.



[Kevin Owens]
It's actually ironic and hilarious to me that this show is called Anarchy.  Because it truly is a show in chaos.  I mean, you need only look at who the champions are to see that.  AJ Styles as the World Heavyweight Champion... "The Phenomenal One"... the guy who was content with wrestling in the minor leagues of wrestling for over a decade instead of trying to better himself or trying to get a shot in the big leagues.  That's the guy that's the face of this company?  Someone who was happy settling for second best?  



[Kevin Owens]
A lot of people draw comparisons between AJ and I, but the difference is I was never content with being outside of the spotlight.  I kept busting my ass and kicking down doors until I couldn't be denied my spot in the big leagues.  AJ on the other hand, was more than happy to phone it in every week against minor competition week after week, until he finally realized in that thick skull of his that while everybody else was making history and becoming millionaires, he was beating nobodies every week and still living in a trashy trailer park in Georgia eating roadkill for breakfast.



[Kevin Owens]
Then there's CM Punk... who seems to be having a bit of a mid-life crisis and is pretending like it's still 2006.  And there's this crazy lunatic who has a fascination with stroking his own hair...and Mr Money In The Bank is a guy who not too long ago was running around the place thinking he had an imaginary friend...  



[Kevin Owens]
I'm not even going to mention the rest of the roster... because we'll be here all night and I have a match to win in just a few minutes.  But I do have to give a very special mention to this whole "Golden Ticket" thing... is this a Willy Wonka movie?  If it is, can someone tell me where all the chocolate is around here?  It's coming up to Christmas and my son loves chocolate...

*Owens sarcastically looks around over his shoulders searching for the chocolaty goodness which is nowhere to be found.*



[Kevin Owens]
I'm going to have so much fun destroying every last member of the XWL roster Jojo.  It's going to be so GLORIOUS when I-... oh I shouldn't have said that should I?  Gimmick infringement!  After all, I don't want to be in trouble on my first day back...



[Kevin Owens]
But seriously, I have to ask you Jojo... is this a wrestling show or a really bad comedy show?  This is XWL right?  The premiere wrestling company on the planet?

*Again Jojo moves the mic towards her but Owens quickly pulls it back before she's able to speak.*



[Kevin Owens]
No, no I'm not done Jojo.  I didn't say you could speak and to be honest, I don't care what you have to say.  It was a hypothetical question because obviously it's a wrestling show.  But it's a wrestling show in need of a savior.  It's a wrestling show that's in need of a shot in the arm.  And I am the guy that XWL needs.

*Owens is getting all fired up and it's beginning to show and in his tone of voice.*



[Kevin Owens]
Now that I'm back Anarchy will be a whole lot better.  It won't be a show known for it's random collection of misfits.  It will be known as the show that Kevin Owen made relevant again.  It will be known as the show where Kevin Owens wrote his legacy into the history books of this business...



[Kevin Owens]
It will be known as... The... Kevin... Owens... Show!

*Owens lets his words breathe for a moment with a look of confidence, focus and defiance upon his face before continuing in a much less fired up and relaxed tone.*



[Kevin Owens]
Now Jojo... as nice as this was, you're excused.  I'm a busy guy.  I have a match to get ready for.  So please... go bother somebody else.

[Jojo]
But this is my interview area for the rest of the night...

[Kevin Owens]
No Jojo.  This is my interview area... now please... go... scram already...

*Owens shoos her away like a child.  She obeys and the camera returns back to Owens who is shaking his head.  Anarchy fades to a commercial break.*




Back to top Go down
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 191
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:08 pm





From what we can tell is a creepy woman steps out onto to the stage with a mic in hand.



.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Who or what the hell is that...?

.:Corey Graves:.
This must be our new signee.. She gives me the creeps just looking at her..

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
oh yeah.. here it is right here in my notes. Ladies, and Gentlemen... welcome Rosemary to the XWL roster...

Rosemary raises the mic up to her lips, and tilts her head to the right

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
Riddle me this...

Then she tilts her head to the left

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
Riddle me that..

She laughs to here self

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
Change is upon the Women's division as I have finally made my arrival to XWL, and the evolution of change will continue next week as you all will see my first opponent will fall victim to The Red Wedding...

Rosemary closes her eyes, and starts smiling as she tilts her head upward

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
Do you feel it?

She opens her eyes, and begins walking towards the camera slowly

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
You may ask... What am I supposed to feel?

She laughs to herself as her walk comes to.

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
and the answer is very simply for that... decay... decay... DECAY

She laughs insanely, and takes in deep breath

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
You all shall feel it consume you, and take over your very existence. The darkness you have come to see from your precious Sister April. She is full of worry that everyone is out to get her. So in an attempt to shield herself from potential danger such as myself she surrounds herself with these followers who believe in the darkness as Bray Wyatt has taught her to believe in.

She laugh hysterically  

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
But just like him you shall fall, and it will be beautiful...

Rosemary tilts her head slightly to the right as she closes her eyes, and grits her teeth as if she is a little angry.

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
But I am must not get a head of myself.

Rosemary lifts her head up with a slight smirk

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
In order to get to the queen I must go through every woman on this roster to force them all to decay, and crumble before my feet as a path will open up, a yellow brick road if you will..

She laughs lightly as twirls her hairs around her finger

.:Rose IGN Rosemary Rose IGN:.
And that road will lead straight to Sister April... Somewhere I know she is listening, and I want you to know I look forward to our meeting, but looking at the competition around here April it may happen sooner than you think..

Rosemary laugh echoes around the arena as she turns around as her song begins to play once again. Rosemary turns one last time looking back at the camera, and winks as the camera switches to Corey Graves, and Mauro Ranallo.

.:Corey Graves:.
Rosemary making a statement. It is clear that she has her eyes on the big prize, but with how dominant Sister April is I don't know if it is even possible to stop her.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Well Corey we don't even know what this Rosemary is capable of, but we are gonna find out next week as she made stated that her in-ring debut is next week, but now that question that remains who will Rosemary face? I guess we will have to find out next week. We'll be right back as we are gonna go to a commercial break so don't change that channel!





_________________


x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frowonder
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 122
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-06-09

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:47 pm

We come back from a break to the sound of a distant voice.

???

War.


...It never changes...


A time of unending violence, to see who can outlast and decimate their opponent. The only strategy behind it is finding the right opportunity to strike.


camera flashes the moment and fades to black for a moment

Corey Graves

SPEAR!

Gambling in this game can bring to your highest of highs... and the lowest of lows

FLASHBACK

J.R

HE'S DONE IT! EDGE WINS, EDGE IS THE WORLD CHAMPION


Lillian Garcia

The screen shows images from the Edge vs. Jack match at Roulette.

This match will end in a draw

Edge

Playing over his voice are images of Edge's greatest accolades in XWL, and eventually shows the images of the people battling for the Intercontinental Championship, and eventually has an image of Edge holding a "war filled" planet in his hands, and smiling villainously.

But when you've mastered the art of war, any opportunity can molded in your favor, no matter the previous result. Any man can be beaten, any door can be knocked down, and no man is safe...because when your are an Ultimate Opportunist, the world sits perfectly in the palm of your hands, and you can achieve anything. Let the grunts fight now because the mastermind is still controlling the battlefield, choosing his next moment to strike. I'll be back, besides... War Never Changes.  

The Camera fades to black, and to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6110
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:54 pm




Normal Match







_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 151
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-04-23

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:41 am


As JBL drops Owens he walks to the corner to set up the clothesline from hell. As he stares down Owens R-Truth runs over to the announcer table, grabs JBL's hat and puts it on his head before climbing onto the apron. JBL turns and suddenly a look of anger appears on his face. He runs towards Truth but just as he gets to him truth hops off the apron. JBL leans over the ropes yelling at Truth demanding he put his hat down, but then out of nowhere Owens turns JBL around and hits him with a pop up powerbomb.

1...









2...









3...


Owens holds his arm up and rolls out of the ring soaking in his victory as JBL sits up with a look of shock, but quickly turns back to anger as he sees truth prancing his was up the ramp. JBL rolls out of the ring and follows him backstage as XWL goes to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 151
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-04-23

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:53 am

as Anarchy returns from a commercial break the arena goes pitch black yet again before the next part of the story continues on the titantron.



The lights come on and soon after Anarchy trasitions into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 191
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:31 pm





.:Corey Graves:.
It looks like next up is Jeff Hardy. The tension between Broken Matt and Jeff Hardy are at an all time high. I don't think Broken Matt will stop until Jeff Hardy has become obsolete...



From out of the smoke emerges A Broken Matt Hardy.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Speaking of Broken Matt! Jeff look out!

Jeff gets  clotheslined from behind. Jeff falls forward down the ramp, and immediately not letting him get any breathing room Broken Matt starts stomping away as Jeff Hardy attempts to get to his feet. Jeff hits Broken Matt in the stomach cause him to lose his breath for a moment. Jeff trying to capitalize grabs Broken Matt for what it seems to be a Twist of Fate, but Broken Matt rolls through it, and grabs Jeff by the neck delivering a Neckbreaker. Broken Matt stands up, and extends his arms out wide.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
AHAHAHA YES! You think you can get away with last week Brother Nero!

Jeff Hardy grabs at the pants leg of Broken Matt trying to pull himself up.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Your fighting spirit is quite a handful..

Broken Matt lifts Jeff up to his feet, and kicks him in the gut. Broken Matt grabs the head of Jeff Hardy, and places between his legs. He lifts him over his head, and raises him a little higher into the air by his arms. Broken Matt pauses as he looks around the arena.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Oh no.. It looks like he is going for Splash Mountain...



Broken Matt hits Jeff with Splash Mountain on the steel ramp

.:Corey Graves:.
OH MY GOD ON THE STEEL RAMP...

Broken Matt now on his knees watches Brother Nero's not moving body



.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Do you see that! Broken Matt is getting pure enjoyment out of this..

Broken Matt stands up slowly, and he looks at the ref who is trying to get him away from Jeff.


.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
GET ME A MIC MULE

The ref looks at him questioningly

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Did I stutter mule? I said get me a mic or I shall DELETE you ass!

The ref hurries, and obtains a mic for Broken Matt. He hurries back as Broken Matt has not move still watching Brother. The ref hands him the mic, and Broken Matt extends his hand to take the mic from the ref. The ref then places it in Broken Matt's hand.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Why is the ref even doing this? He is just feeding the ego of Broken Matt Hardy.


.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Brother Nero what you did last week was unacceptable, and if you thought you were going to get away then

Broken Matt smirks as the fans boo loudly

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
You were sadly mistaken.. Now with Breakthrough looming upon us if it is not clear allow me to shed some light upon this. I believe it to be destiny that myself, and Brother Nero to once again to do battle.

The fans cheer with the idea of these two fighting once again.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
This time we are gonna fight in a match that we together made famous. A ladder match, and high above the ring shall hang a contract. A contract for one last match, and if I get the contract then the match will be for your deletion! Where you shall classified as OBSOLETE, and become my mule.

Broken Matt kneels down next to Jeff Hardy


.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
You can not run away from fate Brother Nero. It always comes knocking, but now what remains to been seen Brother Nero will you answer the door? So next week I will ask you to come down that ramp, and step into the ring with me to tell me if you accept my challenge just remember if you don't I shall beat you a gain and a gain and a gain until you do say yes. Until then Brother Nero I bid you an adieu...

Broken Matt drops the mic, and extends his arms out wide as we go to a commercial break




_________________


x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 191
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:06 pm



Non-Title Match






Sami Zayn lifts Kruger up to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner, Zayn looks around hyped up, He runs to the opposite corner as looks around one last time, he takes off sprinting towards Kruger getting ready for the Helluva kick, Kruger grabs Zayn's leg out of the air and pushes Zayn backwards! Zayn flips but lands on his feet to only stumble into the corner and as he looks up he sees Kruger run full sprint at him, Kruger nails him with a shoulder block into the corner and runs back to the opposite corner and runs again towards Zayn, but Zayn sees it coming this time and Kruger runs full force into the ring post. Zayn looks angry now. He yells screw this and gets out of the ring as Kruger is still hug up on the ring post. Zayn goes over to the announce table and grabs a steel chair from the ringside, the red sees the chair and yells at Zayn to put it down but the fans are cheering for Zayn as Zayn just stares at the chair and then to Kruger who is still hanging over the post. Kruger wraps his arm around the post and puts his other hand on the turnbuckle trying to get back up but before he gets to far Zayn runs full speed and smashes the chair into Kruger's arm smashing it between the post and the chair. Kruger falls back in agony and screams as he holds his shoulder. The red calls for the bell but Zayn's doesn't care, he smiles and drops the chair. He walks over to where the intercontinental Championship is and grabs it then slides into the ring. He looks at the belt and holds it up into the air as the fans cheer for him, he takes one last look then drops it onto Kruger who is still holding his arm. Zayn bends down and you can hear him say "See you soon, buddy." He slaps Kruger on the shoulder and leaves the ring.


_________________


x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 191
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:17 pm


Non-Title Match







_________________


x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6110
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:15 pm




Women’s Title Tournament
Semi-Finals








Winner: Eva Marie

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016   

Back to top Go down
 

XWL Anarchy: 12/5/2016 - 12/12/2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» New PBS show coming in 2016
» Things that are happening sometime in 2016 that i think are awesome
» BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal]
» May Raffle: Drawing May 14, 2016 @10 pm
» Solstice Gifts (Summer 2016)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Anarchy Weekly Card-