An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1246
Likes : 7
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 23
Location : The Day One Ish

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:04 pm





LIVE FROM: TD Garden Center, Boston, Massachussetts
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT





-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. Let the Trials begin!

Tonight we determine the new Number One Contender for CM Punk’s Elite Championship in our main event with a hellacious Two Out Of Three Falls match-up between the Swiss Superman, Cesaro, and the always dangerous Luke Harper. Who will prove that they are ELITE?

2. We’re destined to do this forever!

Just two weeks before they’re set to take Las Vegas by storm in the main event of Roulette, Mia Yim and Sister April will meet in a tag team match. Natalya will stand by the Women’s Champion while Alexa Bliss will team with the deranged Number One Contender. Will Sister April take advantage and attempt to weaken her foe before their title match?

3. Meeting of the Masterminds?

Tonight, we’ll see the Intercontinental Champion Leo Kruger do battle with a man equally as sadistic and violent as he is: The Apex Predator, Randy Orton. With a certain Rated R Superstar challenging Leo Kruger for the Intercontinental Championship soon enough, will Edge play a role in tonight’s proceedings? Will Leo Kruger hunt down the Apex Predator, or will Randy Orton kill the legend of the Alpha Male before it gets going?

4. What’s good for the Golden goose is good for the gander.

Matt Sydal is obsessed with the Midas Touch, isn’t he? The past two weeks he has vanquished two former XWL Superstars in Heath Slater and the formerly unstoppable Mason Ryan, who appeared to have lost a step with age. Matt Sydal, however, has yet to lose a step since his return to XWL. Will the Golden Ticket present another Golden Opportunity? And who will be there to step up to the plate if he does?

5. The Demise returns!

Before the granddaddy of them all, Final Stand VII, The Authority presented a special mini-tournament to see who would get the chance to face Dean Ambrose for the World Heavyweight Championship. In that tournament, Roman Reigns vanquished the recently returned “Villain” Marty Scurll in the first round. Tonight, the Villain looks to gain revenge on the former “brother” of the Lunatic Fringe as they clash once again!





Normal Match





Normal Match





Tag Team Match





Triple Threat Match




Normal Match




Normal Match




Matt Sydal's Golden Opportunity Open Challenge




Tag Team Match





Normal Match




Normal Match




Normal Match




Normal Match





Normal Match




Normal Match




Normal Match




Main Event




Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 391
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:11 pm

We open to the back where Cesaro is entering the building. Byron Saxton is waiting for him

SAXTON
Cesaro, Cesaro. Can you tell me how it feels to main event Anarchy tonight to determine the #1 contender for CM Punks Elite championship?



CESARO
well, it feels pretty good Byron. But at the same time it proved my point from last week didn't it? I complained like the people i mentioned, and now Im in a #1 contenders match. Not just for any title, but for the Elite Championship. A title who's former champion I called out a few months ago to no avail. Its little overdue if you ask me.

SAXTON
Also congratulations for being the newest member of the XWL roster to be a face of Tapout



CESARO
Thank you. It feels great to be finally recognized for what I do. But again, a little overdue.

SAXTON
How do you feel going up against Luke Harper?

CESARO
Pretty confident. Harper is a great talent, very hard hitting, which i respect. I actually followed his career from the indies, to SOOL and finally here. I like the way he gets the job done, and look forward to the challenge. Its just a pity that he's become nothing more than Leo Kruger's bitch.

Saxton adjusts his tie

SAXTON
(cough)Any last words?



CESARO
The last few months have been tough. From being over looked, to my issues with Truth. Hopefully Roulette is the end to that chapter of my life here. As for tonight. well, Im going to work my ass off to put on a clinic and show why I belong here. And if I lose? Well, i have no one to blame but myself.

SAXTON
Thanks for your time.

Cesaro nods and walks away as we go to the next segment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 182
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-02-05

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:10 am

The cameras begin rolling as the scene opens up to Roman Reigns sitting in a chair in his own locker room. Roman Reigns was wearing his signature heavy padded vest and the rest of his wrestling attire which included his trousers his boots and his hands that where wrapped up. Roman Reigns wasn’t one that enjoyed company or confrontations before a big time match. As he sat backstage he wondered how tonight would pan out. Would he come out victorious, or would he fall to Marty Scurll and lose a match he needed to win. Roman Reigns knew it’d be impossible for him to lose and let alone he wouldn’t let it be to some low calibre superstar that he’s up against tonight. Roman Reigns simply just shacks his head to get the thought of losing off of his mind. Roman Reigns was certainly pacing back and forth, figuring out how he’d strategize against Marty Scurll in a singles match. He had one hand on his chin as his other hand was resting by his side. Soon enough, there was a knock at the door and then it opened. Roman Reigns quickly turned around and noticed that it was Renee Young, the look on his face showed a sense of anger and irritation that she would just walk right in to his locker room. Renee Young noticed his facial expression and sort of backed down a little as she nervously and slowly walked over to him. Roman Reigns then sat back down in his chair as Renee Young pulled a chair over. As both of them sat down, Renee Young got her microphone ready as she was ready to begin the interview. Renee Young then signalled that it was time to begin as she then began to speak.



Renee Young
Hello ladies and gentlemen of the XWL Universe, at this time I’d like you to welcome my guest Roman Reigns. Roman, we understand that you’re going up against Marty Scurll tonight. Considering you’ve got such a big superstar to worry about, are you worried that you’re going to lose this match tonight?

Roman Reigns looked at Renee Young with disgust. It was for the fact that she asked if he was worried about losing, because everyone knows Roman Reigns does not lose to just anyone. Roman Reigns nodded slightly as he turned his head to look at Renee Young, as soon as the microphone was pointed up towards his mouth Roman Reigns looked back at the cameras and began to speak.

Roman Reigns
Renee, do you really think at this point in time that anyone in this company stands a chance against me? Renee you and everyone must have forgotten who I am, you must have forgotten what I have accomplished here and everywhere else I have been. I’ve captured several major championships, probably more championships in different company’s than all of Marty Scurll combined. It’s who I am and it’s what I do. No superstar in this company actually stands a chance against me, that’s how darn good I am. There’s a major difference between Marty Scurll and everyone in this company and myself… I’ve already solidified my career and they haven’t. Everyone in this company all have got a long ways to go before they can catch up to myself, and to be honest Renee - I don’t see anyone here every being on the same level as me. Marty Scurll has deluded himself if he thinks that he stands a chance against me tonight. Marty Scurll has been waiting for years to get a chance to capitalize on anything to bring him success and he can just wait as he will never be as good as me. You see Renee, that’s the difference between myself and Marty Scurll. I know I can win, I know I can come out victorious, it’s almost a given. But for them Renee, Marty Scurll has to have luck to beat me. He has to get on his knees and pray that he can beat Roman Reigns - get down in the dirt and pray that he can stop the ROMAN EMPIRE.

Roman Reigns stopped for a moment as he suddenly was looking down at Renee Young. Renee Young seemed a little shocked as he thought Roman Reigns was going to continue to talk. Renee Young then quickly brought the microphone down to her level as she began to speak again.

Renee Young
Now we have only talked a little bit about your match, this is a big match you’re going up against Marty Scurll, are you worried that Marty Scurll might actually come out fighting and do whatever it takes to defeat you?

A chuckle would escape his lips - since losing his World Heavyweight Championship everyone thinks that he is weak now - it is time to prove them wrong.



Roman Reigns
You don’t think I have what it takes to earn my rematch at the World Championship? I haven’t already earned it or yet proved it? My intentions are very clear. It’s to systematically dismantle each and every superstar on this entire roster. None of them will be left standing once they’ve tried to go through me. At the end of the day, Roman Reigns will be standing tall over everyone and holding that world championship high above my head. Sure I have lost some matches, sure I have botched some easy wins, but I have turned it around, last week was prove of that. I did what was needed and I took a hold of Cesaro and gave him a beating he will never forget - a draw should have been a win - but that coward kept me on the outside, knowing that in the ring just like everyone else, he could not get the job done against me. Marty Scurll  compared to me is nothing more than a sick joke. I have defeated him before and I can defeat him again. Marty Scurll once upon a time was a important superstar, he was at the top of the mountain in the minor leagues, but not anymore, he has had his moment in the sun. He is nowhere near as good as he once was. He has lost a step or two - maybe even three. The man does not have what it takes - I can see that.  You can Marty Scurll is hurting here, he has lost more matches than he has won, he has no chance in this company, but I do have a chance, I do have a big chance of moving back to take back MY World Championship. That is something I want to add BACK into my championship collection. Now I know many of the people think my intentions are cruel on what I plan to do to Marty Scurll and every other single superstar apart of XWL, and many of you may think I don’t have what it takes to fulfil my intentions. You must have all forgotten what I am capable of doing and what I can do.

Roman Reigns paused for a moment while looking at the camera. He had a determined look on his face that was very serious at the same time. He placed his hand on his chin as he scratched at his beard for a quick moment before bringing it down by his side once again. Roman Reigns was then back to speaking.

Roman Reigns
Now not only am I known as around XWL as its resident bad ass and problem solver - that when anyone dares step out of line it's a superman punch to there jaw to put them back in place. But you cannot forget that I am also the best wrestler in the world. I’m the relentless wrestling machine of XWL. If there’s a half decent wrestler out there, then consider them to get destroyed by myself, because there’s only going to be one great wrestler around here, and that’s going to be me! I’m the only great wrestler in this entire company! And I will be the only great wrestler to pass through this entire company also. Sure Renee, a lot of these superstars are calling themselves the best wrestler in the world because they’ve done something great here. But they aren’t. They’re all in the presence of a true great wrestler, Roman Reigns. I pride myself on being a great wrestler and after tonight, everyone will have to admit that I am as good as I say I am, that I have not lost a single step, that I am more determined than ever before!

Renee Young quickly interrupted before Roman Reigns could continue on with whatever he was going to say next. Renee Young quickly began to ask him another question.

Renee Young
Strong words there Roman. What makes you think that you can become the best wrestler in this company? There are so many other talented superstars here, like AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose, you are going to have to prove to them that you are truly the best by defeating them.

Roman Reigns
Renee, when you have the accomplishments that I have, which happen to be endless you’ll understand why it takes little to no time at all to become a great wrestler. At the end of the day, my accomplishments keep piling up one by one each and every second. It never stops and it never will. After I win tonight, Marty Scurll can go home and go around here at XWL and tell people... ‘Wow, I’ve been added to Roman Reigns collection of accomplishments.’ Because we all know, that’s the only time Marty Scurll will ever see greatness. Marty Scurll does not understand what greatness is until he takes a look at me. He does not understand that he can’t defeat me. Because there’s no stopping THE ROMAN EMPIRE.

Renee Young shook her head as Roman Reigns noticed she did - he shot another evil look at her. The evil look caused Renee Young to step away some more, getting more and more afraid of Roman Reigns. Renee Young was scared to ask another question as her and Roman Reigns were in a stare down. Roman Reigns took the initiative to begin speaking once again.

Roman Reigns
What most of you don’t understand is that it’s not arrogance, its destiny. It’s been my destiny to be the best and to win championships. It’s my destiny to come here at XWL and defeat everyone and win more championships. Because here at XWL, it’s all about making an impact, something that can easily be done by me. I want everyone to know, that I’m coming for them down the line. There’s not going to be any other stops or obstacles on the way, I will defeat everyone in this company to get what I want. It’s everyone's destiny to fall victim to THE ROMAN EMPIRE. I have no limit, that’s why I’m feared all across XWL. I am the BIG DAWG. I… AM… ROMAN REIGNS!

With that Roman Reigns concluded the interview as he stared at Renee Young for one more time. Roman Reigns turned around and walked away from Renee Young as Renee Young stood there with slight confused look - wondering what she should do next. Renee Young looked into the camera and made a hand motion that signalled for the camera’s to be cut. The question left to answer was, would Roman Reigns be able to prove to the entire XWL universe that he belongs where he speaks, or will he be a major let down to everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 391
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:14 am

Roman slowly turning heel now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 182
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-02-05

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:10 am

kingofbeards86 wrote:
Roman slowly turning heel now

The Roman Empire is just Staykng strong - juts looming to reclaim what he lost

Sorry about the pictures being a tad bit big - my bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 391
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:20 am

dude, you gotta use different font lol. its burns my eyes when i try to read
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 182
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-02-05

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:39 am

kingofbeards86 wrote:
dude, you gotta use different font lol. its burns my eyes when i try to read

Not this whole font issue - the reason your eyes burn is because what your reading is glorious XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 391
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:44 am

We go to the back where the lights are off and a tv just gets turned off



The lights turn on where the camera pans over to see Cesaro sitting down. He looks on having just watched Roman Reigns interview.



Cesaro just shakes his head and what he heard and gets up, leaving the room as we go to commercial break brought to us by Tapout

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 544
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:22 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:
dude, you gotta use different font lol. its burns my eyes when i try to read
SEE DAVID, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shane
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 221
Likes : -8
Join date : 2014-07-03
Age : 19
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:36 pm

KingWolf wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:
dude, you gotta use different font lol. its burns my eyes when i try to read
SEE DAVID, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Make that three pairs of eyes burning, yeesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOFA
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 127
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-01-25
Age : 21
Location : The Ugly Parts of Parts Unknown

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Shane wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:
dude, you gotta use different font lol. its burns my eyes when i try to read
SEE DAVID, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Make that three pairs of eyes burning, yeesh.

4*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6172
Likes : 81
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:14 pm

I really do think y'all are being over dramatic.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 391
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Where r the matches and other promos lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 694
Likes : 14
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:14 am

BOFA wrote:
Shane wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:
dude, you gotta use different font lol. its burns my eyes when i try to read
SEE DAVID, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Make that three pairs of eyes burning, yeesh.

4*

5*

_________________



2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 241
Likes : 6
Join date : 2016-05-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:08 am



The camera zooms in to see CM Punk standing against the wall, Staring at his Elite Championship. He rubs his fingers where his name is plated and finally looks up


(CM Punk)

What does it mean to be Elite? It is a title that few get to hold in their careers, let alone daily. It's in the way that you carry yourself. It's in your actions. And most importantly its in how you perform. And is why there is only one man in XWL that can call himself Elite. And that person is...

Punk slaps the title over his shoulder as he smiles


(CM Punk)

That person is me. People thought that after the fatal four way for the Intercontinental title that I was washed up. That I didn't have it. But we're almost two whole months into my title reigns and I haven't lost once! Nobody has been able to touch me. Or touch this...my title is virtually untouched in the record books. I should be the most respected name here in XWL! But am I treated that way?...No.

CM Punk begins to pace back in forth as he runs his hands through his hair. He lets out a heavy sigh and begins to speak again

(CM Punk)

Records are kept for every single title. EXCEPT...Mine. Week after week people come out to talk bad about MY title. The most precious title in wrestling right now! Let me tell you people something, this, what I hold around my shoulder is the WORK HORSE title. You can't just fumble into winning this. Because to win this, it's not enough to just get one fluke victory. No, you have to win it twice. This title is for people who came for the sport of competition. It isn't the Intercontinental title scene which was just a contest of who could be creepier. And it wasn't the nighttime XWL soap opera they call the World Title scene. No this...THIS means something. And it means something because I, the best in the world, hold it.

(CM Punk)

So we bring ourselves to the mainevent. Luke Harper and Cesaro. Despite the fact that I don't like these guys they work hard. The come out here perform like it's their last night every night so they deserve this. If either of you two were facing anyone else I'd put my money on you. But you're not fighting anyone else. You're fighting me. You're gonna get beat up. You're gonna get embarrassed. And you're gonna get pinned. TWICE. So congrats on what your match should actually be called, the "Winner gets to me destroyed by Punk" match should be good to watch. I just want you to remember that all that pain, all that sweat, is for nothing because this...

Punk holds his title high into the air


(CM Punk)

...Is never leaving me. BEST IN THE WORLD!

The camera pans to black

_________________


(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(1X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins)
(1X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrumSkillet13
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 173
Likes : 4
Join date : 2016-01-25
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:34 pm

T-Roll wrote:
BOFA wrote:
Shane wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:
dude, you gotta use different font lol. its burns my eyes when i try to read
SEE DAVID, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Make that three pairs of eyes burning, yeesh.

4*

5*

6*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 391
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:04 pm

StrumSkillet13 wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
BOFA wrote:
Shane wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
kingofbeards86 wrote:
dude, you gotta use different font lol. its burns my eyes when i try to read
SEE DAVID, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Make that three pairs of eyes burning, yeesh.

4*

5*

6*

Now i feel bad for bringing it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1491
Likes : 26
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Baltimore, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:19 pm


Anarchy returns and cameras are in the parking lot where this new, black van pulls into the arena and parks itself. Out from the front seat emerges an unknown man who was no wrestler, rather just a driver who whoever it was that sat in the back. When the driver opened up the back door to the van, out from it emerged a well-dressed Bobby Roode.







The Glorious One gives the man who drive him to the arena a small pat on the back before he started to lead himself further into the arena. His walk continued, and the camera followed, until he was stopped by another. Not a wrestler, or someone of power, rather an interviewer who likely had a lot of questions after what happened last week between Roode and the World Heavyweight number one contenders match.



[INTERVIEWER]
Excuse me, Bobby. After what happened last week during the World Heavyweight Championship number one contenders match between Yourself, AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose, I was just wondering if I could just...



[BOBBY ROODE]
If you could ask "Why'd you do it, Bobby?" just like everyone else has across all of your silly little social media platforms? You see, I already knew where this was going because I've been asked that question more times than I could possibly count in the past week. Fans, little kids who were out with their parents, have approached me as I left the gym to ask why I decided to take away Dean Ambrose's shot at the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. And I'll be the first to admit, some of them have a point because some of them mention that Dean Ambrose and I have never crossed paths, so why on earth would I go out of my way to cost the man a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship?



[BOBBY ROODE]
Is this possibly the beginning of a Total Nonstop Takeover between guys like AJ Styles and I? One fan asked me that, and to him, I ask him this: Why on earth would I sink down low enough to team with some redneck trash who can't even win a match on his own? While I respect AJ Styles, I do not wish to associate myself with AJ Styles. I am above someone like AJ Styles. While he is Phenomenal, I am GLORIOUS. And AJ Styles, with all due respect, could never be the man that I am.



[BOBBY ROODE]
And once again, we are back to the question we were at moments ago: Why'd you do it, Bobby? And I will give you that answer... next week because tonight, I have a match to get ready for where I show AJ Styles that being Phenomenal is NOTHING compared to being GLORIOUS. I am going out there tonight, putting my two and zero undefeated streak on the line against the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship and I am going to show AJ, and everyone else, that Bobby Roode is here...



[BOBBY ROODE]
...to make wrestling GLORIOUS again.

Then Bobby Roode walks off, leaving the interviewer on her own as we head to the next segment.



_________________



2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
2x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian and Bobby Roode)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 221
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:05 am

The cameras cut backstage as we find none other than Jeff Hardy. There would be a loud cheer from the crowd as the Charismatic Enigma was dressed to compete as he cracked his head from side to side and looked down at the camera - no face paint - no make up this time - it was just him in the purest form. The cameras are then zoomed in on Jeff Hardy face. Nothing can be seen below the shoulders, just his face and the dim glow from the light in the background. Question is, how is the light reflecting on his face... when the light is behind him? Jeff Hardy has no emotion, as he stares deeply in to the lens of the XWL camera, as his lips part ways and he begins to speak.

JEFF HARDY
“You know... a lot of people been giving me their good lucks. A lot of people have been telling me to show just how dangerous XWL can be. A lot of people have been saying a lot things about my match against Tyson Kidd and Teddy Hart tonight. But not one person has mentioned the process I had to go through to get here. People think it just happens. People like Tyson Kidd and Teddy Hart think these opportunities just show up one day, like I walked down the hall and found a twenty dollar bill on the ground. That's not what happened. I didn't stumble upon this opportunity. I earned every bit of what's happening tonight. I had to earn my way here - I had to break my back to get here - no doors were opened for me - just because my last name was Hardy does not mean that this has been an easy ride for me - OH HELL NO!

His hand moves to his face as he rubs his eyes a little bit - so far since he has returned to XWL it has been a rocky road - some bumps here and there, but now with this match against Tyson Kidd and Teddy Hart he is looking to get things back on track, looking to show the people that his victory last week over the legend Shawn Michaels was not a fluke.

JEFF HARDY
“Looking back, things didn't look so promising did they? Everybody thought I was a fluke, everybody thought I've lost a step. All because I lost to... The Undertaker a few weeks ago. I give The Undertaker credit in every area where credit is due. That man still can go and it was an honor to step into the ring with him. He beat me fair and square, and I congratulate him on that. The Undertaker took something away from me that night. I keep saying this and saying this, and people keep asking what, what did The Undertaker take away from Jeff Hardy that night? He took away the spotlight. The Undertaker took away the spotlight, and I thank him for that. Because once I lost to him, nobody was hounding me with questions about my past, about WWE or TNA, nobody was breathing down my neck about 'what's next'. Let's be honest, when The Undertaker beat me...NOBODY CARED ABOUT JEFF HARDY. And I'm fine for that. Because it allowed me to think. People here, people in XWL, they lose and they're out the door. Guys around here stumble to the ground when they lose a match. And guys around here, don't even try to get back up.”

Jeff Hardy would shrug his shoulders as what he said was true, so many people have quit after a defeat like the one he had. He looks on in disappointment for all the men and women who have come through the doors of XWL, and given up.

JEFF HARDY
“I seen it happen already, in one month of being here. I have seen people come and go - and yet here I am still standing. Undertaker gave me a beating and I am still standing - I came back from that and I defeated Shawn Michaels and I am going to roll on tonight with a victory over Tyson Kidd and Teddy Hart! I never allowed myself... to be a quitter. The Undertaker beat me, but it wasn't the end of the world... The Undertaker HELPED ME get to where I am right now. I'm standing here stronger and more determined than ever before because of him. What I figured about that night was that I could lose and pout about it... get myself in the dog house. Or I could lick my wounds, pick myself off the ground... and take it as a learning experience. Don't underestimate ANYBODY. As young or old as they may be... or as ignorant and blind as others may be - always be at your best - that's what I learnt from him."

Jeff Hardy would not his head as the crowd cheer - his hands move to his face as he runs them through his hair and slicks it back a little bit as there was a sour taste in his mouth, it was time to talk about someone else, time to talk about his brother.

JEFF HARDY
"Now I am not about to step into the ring with Tyson Kidd and Teddy Hart on my own - I am crazy but not that crazy. Tonight The Hardy Boyz are back! Now I know a lot of people are thrilled about this - deep down so am I at the thought of lacing up my boots with my brother, tagging with him once again and getting the thrill and the rush of being the best god damn tag team on the planet - but this is different. Matt had changed, he is no longer the older brother I once looked up and admired. He has changed. He is not the man who climbed those ladders with me. Who jumped through those tables with me - who picked me up when those chairs hit my back - NO! He has changed, he has became Broken - his mind shattered into pieces, but I still love him. He is my brother and nothing will ever change that. People say he is dangerous, they say that he hates me, jealous of me, when in truth I have always been jealous of him, I have always said he was the better man - always said he should have been given more and I hope he knows that tonight, tonight I am taking this seriously. I want The Hardy Boyz to walk out with their hands raised, give these people what they want - give them a match they will never forget - show them that Jeff and Matt - broken or mended - we are still the best damn tag team in this company!"

Broken Matt Hardy steps into frame laughing very weirdly as he gazes upon Jeff Hardy


.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Yes indeed tonight is something special Brother Nero...

Broken Matt turn his head slightly to where Jeff can not see it, and he shows an evil smirk

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Tonight is the reunion of thee greatest tag team to grace their presence inside of the squared circle. The Hardy Boyz, but with my broken brilliance I shall astonish the world to exalt the Hardy name to heights the  world has never seen. As for our opponents Teddy Hart and Tyson Kidd I have talked with the seven deities, and they have no information upon the two of you, and that must mean only one thing.. YOU ARE OBSOLETE...

Broken Matt looks into the camera with a very serious look

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
You do not matter to world. All you two are hallow bodies moving around aimlessly trying to still fit into this world, and allow me to be the one to tell you this. You do not fit in, and I am going to finish the DELETION that was started on the both of you.

Broken Matt turn to look at Jeff Hardy

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Brother Nero.. let us go, and prepare the battlefield...

Broken Matt turns abruptly, and begins walking out of frame. Jeff Hardy then follows after his brother.


_________________


x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy


Last edited by Leo Kruger/Harmon on Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6172
Likes : 81
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:35 pm

With a commercial coming to an end, we return to our broadcast of Anarchy where immediately, the lights completely shut off, which unlike three weeks ago...instead of sending the excited crowd into an absolute FRENZY. It sucks all the energy out of the room because we now know EXACTLY what this means. Every single light source has been shut off, the only sort of light emitting through the darkness are coming from phones from fans, but again...unlike before there are less phones lighting up the ringside area because we're not giddy in our seats at what might be happening...we're rolling our eyes and letting out deep sighs of disappointment.



[Corey Graves]
IT'S TIME! IT'S THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Judging by the drastic shift in this audience's mood I'm not so sure they'd agree with you.


[Corey Graves]
Hush Mauro, you're going to ruin it.


[Mauro Ranallo]
Ruin the pitch black silence that's only broken by boos?


[Corey Graves]
I said be quiet!


After an obnoxious delay, which somehow feels far longer than it did last week...the tron lights up.







With the word "EVERYTHING" appearing...our lack of joy continues...five seconds later it fades and the next word takes it's place.






Yet again we find ourselves completely disinterested in the two words "I TOUCH" that appear. A few more seconds later, they too disappear, and new words take their place.






The fans, and us the viewers at home all feel the same thing, nothing. Nothing but a collective "ugh this shit again" it's quite the turn of events because two weeks ago the moments that this very entrance debuted were trending all over the world...the mystery excited us, but the reveal of who was behind it...killed that excitement in a brutal murder that even Freddy Kruger, Michael Myers, and Jason would be jealous of.  "TURNS TO" is the next set of word before us. This time when the words vanish, we return back to the pitch black view we began with. Nothing replaces the words, no sound other than noises from the disinterested audience can be heard, that is....until....a slight echo'd "EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING!" as if it were a clip from a song we've not heard. "I TOUCH....I TOUCH....I TOUCH!"  this now familiar song clip continues,  "TURNS TO....TURNS TO.....TURNS TO!"








As the literally GOLD "Gold" appears on the tron, illuminating the pitch black surroundings, every person's reaction is to BOO. When the next sound bite from this song "GOLD...GOLD....GOLD!!" fills our ears. And what looks like literal specs of pure gold begins to rain down at the top of the stage.




[Mauro Ranallo]
You've gotta give it to Matt Sydal, he certainly knows how to make an entrance!


[Corey Graves]
AN ENTRANCE BEFITTING THE GOLDEN ONE HIMSELF!







A panhandler's dream is our nightmare, because we know who this is for, we wish it wasn't, we wish this was someone else, someone new, someone looking to make a huge impression with their introduction to XWL....but it's not,  it's not ANYONE else in the world it's the man that can't go a minute without uttering the word "gold" as of late.... With falling gold hitting the stage, showing no signs of stopping, like a nonstop downpour, that come to think of it would have been really fitting to have had at the actual event "Downpour..." a song begins to play, connecting the sound bites that echo'd earlier.









The moment Matt Sydal's mug appears on the tron, just as it did last week....the boos, the boos man, the boos come in drones, the boos are loud, the boos are laced with hatred, the boos....do their best to drown out this new incredibly BEYOND obnoxious song of his, but ultimately fail, and we continue to hear the same words sung, over....and over....until a figure appears behind it. Just like last week he's wearing jacket complete with a hood, and instead of snapping to stop the raining pyro...he steps through it like a badass that if we didn't hate him so much we might be impressed...but instead we just scoff and say to ourselves "Oh looks like we've got a badass over here" sarcastically. With continuous literal gold rain behind him he kneels down before the ramp, his hands press down...and suddenly the entire ramp illuminates in a GOLD LED display. Only furthering our sarcastic quip of "oh he's such a badass that he touches a ramp and it turns to gold like his song says, how cool."



[Mauro Ranallo]
The Golden Ticket to as he says "The Future of XWL" has really gone all out recently in embodying that term to the fullest.


[Corey Graves]
When you're as good as this man is, you best believe he's going to walk around telling us how good he is because unlike a lot of men that have walked into XWL professing how good they are...he ACTUALLY proves it! And he did so last week when he defeated the once unbeatable brute  Mason Ryan.


[Mauro Ranallo]
Mason started throwing him around like a rag doll, but Matt's resilience and wit earned him an impressive victory.


[Corey Graves]
Now the question remains what poor sap is going to accept tonight?




Matt rises back up, flips his hood over where the word "Admit" lights up on the left side of his coat, and "One" on the right. We clearly see where this is going, as he spins around, to reveal "Golden Ticket" on the back, clearly going FAR too overboard with this ridiculously long entrance that the fans are SO ready to be over with. BUT HE'S STILL ON THE RAMP, IT'S BEEN LIKE FIVE MINUTES, BUT IT FEELS LIKE FIVE HUNDRED YEARS! Okay maybe not that long, but still how freaking long does he have to make this entrance, does he not realize the show isn't only featuring him? YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP ADDING ON MINUTES TO YOUR ENTRANCE, AT THIS RATE WE'LL HAVE TO TAKE A COMMERCIAL BREAK HALFWAY THROUGH IT, THEN WE'LL COME BACK AND IT STILL WON'T BE OVER! As he stands tall, the pyrotechnic downfall at last ends, and now an of course "gold" spotlight encapsulates Matt Sydal. He starts to descend down the ramp, the spotlight following him with every step, still every other light on the tron, and in the arena turned off, the only lights are the LED lit ramp, and the bold gold spotlight that makes the gold wardrobe of choice he's rocking look somehow even more golden. He reaches the end of the ramp, then looks around him, smirking at the booing fans, amused by their hatred, but he knows what he's doing. The only purpose this sort of entrance accomplishes is being a complete asshole for the sake of being an asshole. Matt then rushes forward, the spotlight cutting off as he leaps under the bottom rope, temporarily blinding us for a second, until it reappears in the center of the ring where he now stands basking in the gold light, when his hand reaches inside his jacket, to reveal...a mic, not just any mic, a mic....that is again, only gold, from the top to the bottom, it shines in the golden spotlight that seems to be sticking around. His music stops, and the mic raises up, as the boos, the boos just keep coming.



[Matt Sydal]
Silence peasants, you are in the presence, of GOLD!



Much to the surprise of no one, the fans boos turn louder, sick of this arrogant asshole that's taken this whole "gold" thing way too literally lately.



[Matt Sydal]
Last week we crowned a "Number One Contender" in the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles. A man that has failed to defeat Brock Lesnar every chance he's gotten, while I...did so my first try. This is the man you believe will conquer the "conqueror" the most gifted loser to ever step foot in this company? AJ, the truth is...we don't want none, because you have nothing...we want. A track record of failing pretty much every opportunity you've had here? Check. A stupid haircut that shows how little effort you put into looking like a Superstar? Check. Pandering to these idiots and when it didn't work out for you to start to become a total hypocrite? Check. You have no integrity, you refuse to be truthful, and honest with not only us, but yourself. Oh I'll beat Brock Lesnar this time...sure ya will, just like you said you would the time before, and the time before that...



No matter AJ's recent behavior and actions, he's still not Matt Sydal, so there's overwhelming boos in response to Matt's berating of the new number one contender.




[Matt Sydal]
Roulette will not be the charm, because you've lost all the charm about you. A plucky underdog standing against a beast...he gets knocked down, but he gets back up...determined to do better, to overcome Brock Lesnar thanks to the fans's support of him...but then, he fails again, his words....become simply that, words...that mean nothing, because he....doesn't have what it takes to actually BACK those words UP! Unlike yours truly, who says he's going to do something, and every single time...DOES!



While half of that is true, they don't care they're sick of him and it's no wonder as to why they continue booing.



[Matt Sydal]
Boo if you like, but you can't deny it's the truth. I...am honest, I tell the GOLD'S...HONEST....TRUTH! Because I'm not someone that lies to himself, or all of you. No, I tell you I will do something, I will be something, I will HAVE...something, and I do it, I am it, and I get it! You may not like me, but guess what? I've never cared, and I have no reason to now. Because you're idiots, you root for people that don't have the ability, the guts, to actually be what they want to be. Because they don't want it bad enough, they won't do anything and everything to get it. No they're satisfied being that lovable loser that we rally behind, until they fail one too many times...and then we back another and the cycle continues. That...is why I...am the future. The GOLDEN TICKET...to XWL's future, is a man that does what he says he will, is....what he says he is...and GETS...what he WANTS!




At this point he doesn't care if they're booing, if they start a "You Suck!" chant he's not focused on them, and that may be why he's been so successful. His eye is always on the prize and how he can get his hands on it.



[Matt Sydal]
That is why I come out here tonight, after defeating the so called "dominant"  Mason Ryan, I further prove I....should be World Heavyweight Champion right here, right now. For I beat everyone here, and I beat anyone...that comes down that ramp from whatever bingo hall they crawl out of. Brock Lesnar is not unbeatable, I've proven that...yet still, I'm ignored...I'm left to do what I've done for months now, beat EVERYONE, until my demands, are met. Name one man that deserves that World Heavyweight Championship more than me? You can't. So AJ, Brock, they can have their little third and final match, you can rally behind the loser in hopes he doesn't lose and finally defeat Brock Lesnar...but you're wasting your time, because he won't. Because he can't, because he's not MATT SYDAL! Because he's phenomenal in name, but pathetic...in actuality.



Right about now the fans are starting an "AJ STYLES!" chant, hoping he comes out and shows Matt who the pathetic one truly is...but unfortunately, it's only met by Matt standing there, with a smirk on his face that hasn't left in months.



[Matt Sydal]
All I needed to beat Brock was one shot, so you can keep pulling the trigger...you can keep shooting blanks, because sooner....not later, that next pull...will fire out a Golden Bullet...a shot that won't be missed, a shot that will change XWL...FOREVER! The beast will be slain, and to the victor will go the spoils...for The World Heavyweight Championship will finally win, Matt Sydal.



Ugh, all we can do is slap our heads in disgust...roll our eyes, deeply sigh...why do we have to hear this man walk, why are we being punished?



[Matt Sydal]
For now, I step out here to issue another GOLDEN....opportunity. Except, unlike last week, unlike two weeks ago...I want MORE. I want someone that actually thinks they have what it takes to beat me, that actually lies to themselves as much as AJ Styles, and believe they...will do, what no one else has. I want competition, I want a threat...so I can disarm it, so I can prove....HOW GREAT I TRULY AM! HOW I AM THE FUTURE IN LIVING GOLDEN FLESH! HOW I AND ONLY I...WILL BRING ABOUT A GOLDEN AGE...IN XWL! I NEED THE BEST, AND ONLY...THE BEST! So if you've been in this company before? Guess what, you're a failure...because if you haven't stopped me before...you won't stop me now. My golden opportunity is not issued to give your sad excuse of a career recognition...no, I'm not in the giving mood tonight because I STILL do not have what I WANT! So if you want to gain recognition? Face facts and realize your career is going nowhere, and losing to me won't change that. So here's how tonight's opportunity is going to go...someone actually worth my time...is going to walk down that ramp, and give me the match that will show everyone in the back, why I...am the next, and FINAL....WORLD...HEAVYWEIGHT....CHAMPION!







[Mauro Ranallo]
Well this is certainly unexpected...


[Corey Graves]
Are you kidding me, Mauro? It's obvious why The General Manager is about to come out here, clearly she's going to strip AJ Styles of the contendership and reward it to Matt Sydal.


[Mauro Ranallo]
Somehow I doubt that...



The fans pop at the emergence of The General Manager Layla who smiles and waves at fans but quickly holds her hand up silencing her music and standing atop the stage as she prepares to address "The Golden Ticket" to her company's future.






[Layla El]
Pardon my interruption Matt, but as The General Manager it's my job to provide The Superstars the platform to be whatever they want to be. Clearly you want to be World Heavyweight Champion again, that's why you've issued these challenges the last several weeks...but you said you wanted to compete against the best unsigned talents in the world, to prove you are every bit as good as you say you are. So that's why tonight I've arranged an opponent especially for you. I've scoured the list talent we've been scouting for years, reviewed tapes and I think I've got THE opponent for you. The one that will allow you the chance to show all of us, what you truly are made of.


[Matt Sydal]
I'm sorry did I ask for your help? I DEMANDED....competition, which is something your roster can't give me. I DEMANDED...to be World Heavyweight Champion instead of that phenomenal putz...but instead you ignore those demands and give your attention to people that won't even be here six months from now? NEWS FLASH LAYLA, THE FUTURE OF THIS COMPANY? THE BRAND YOU RUN? IS STANDING IN THIS RING, AND HE'S NOT HAPPY! AND IF I'M NOT HAPPY? THEN YOU'RE NOT DOING YOUR JOB! DO YOU REALIZE WHO I AM? THE LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY FOR LIKE SIX YEARS NOW?! I bet you're the one that's called up Heath, and Mason too, right? Two losers that ultimately allow me to prove nothing because they're failures at life, and failures in this ring. You wouldn't dare throw someone halfway decent my way because you know if I beat them? YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO IGNORE ME THEN! So lemme guess, this "talented" you've scouted is...I don't know, Brian Kendrick? The famous flop World Heavyweight Champion? The man that hocked a loogie on The World title and then everyone else BUT ME proceeded to do the same? Or maybe it's Chris Jericho who has signed his fifteenth contact...THIS YEAR! Oh, better yet...I bet it's The Rock out to prove he's still THE GREAT ONE...who never was all that great to begin with? Am I get close? Maybe Justin Gabriel? Ted DiBiase? Joey Ryan? Alberto Del Rio? Well? WHO IS IT! Because odds are, it's probably someone that wasted their opportunity when they were here and will just waste this one too. NO I WANT SOMEONE GOOD, NOT JUST GOOD, GREAT, NOT JUST GREAT....I WANT THE BEST FREAKING WRESTLER IN THE WORLD NOT NAMED MATT SYDAL! BUT YOU CAN'T GIVE ME THAT NOW CAN YOU?



She nods, not angry or phased by his rant, almost agreeing.


[Layla El]
Actually you're right, you need an opponent that will give you what you seek, competition. And that's why I say let's delay your opponent's arrival no further, because this man...has NEVER stepped foot in an XWL ring. He's wrestled all over the world, perfecting his craft to become legitimately one of the best wrestlers in the entire world. He's traveled a long way to be here tonight, so ladies and gentlemen....







[Layla El]
KOTA IBUSHI!




Layla has stepped out of frame as the fans begin to cheer, and emerging from behind the curtain is the man that already proves to be the perfect foil for Sydal based on the fact that he's known as "The Golden Star".







He stands there smiling, fired up excited to not only make his XWL debut but just to be stepping in the ring to do what he loves to do, the fact it'll be in front of such a huge crowd is just a bonus.



[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't believe it, Corey! Kota Ibushi is standing in an XWL arena!


[Corey Graves]
If you don't know about this man, the only thing I need to say is, watch out for his kicks because they are deadly!


[Mauro Ranallo]
Quite the match we have ahead ourselves, The Golden Star Kota Ibushi....versus The Golden Ticket Matt Sydal!



Wasting no time, Kota rushes down the ramp looking around the packed arena, but then staring straight into his opponent's eyes. Matt's not giving away how he feels...but you have to believe this is almost a case of be careful what you ask for, because you just might get Kota Ibushi. Kota runs up the steps, dashing along the apron until he turns around to gaze out into the masses of cheering fans that have slowly begun an "Ibushi" chant.







[Mauro Ranallo]
This man is one of the most renowned competitors on the planet.

[Corey Graves]
That's right and while he's yet to compete in XWL before now, a lot of his opponents have found there way into XWL, and he's taken all of them to their limit. This is a man that as much as I hate to say it...may be too much for Matt Sydal to handle. Because he goes from night to night wrestling the elite, and Matt...as of late, hasn't had a true hard fought match since his victory over one of Kota's former opponents, Shinsuke Nakamura at Emergence.


[Mauro Ranallo]
Indeed, this is quite the challenge...but if he can overcome him, then he'll certainly open a lot of eyes here.


[Corey Graves]
And that's why I'll never bet against our Golden Ticket, because while Kota could do a lot of damage with his kicks..Mason threw Matt around with ease last week but look who still walked out the winner.




















- So like, lost my 20 paragraph write up still have to get a Nattie promo done because my plans once again fell through on the original one...so sorry for the half assed results, I especially wanted this one to be truly epic to contrast the other ones hence the literally perfect opponent, who also has gold traits...but yeah, fuck chrome and windows defender. So like Kota in the finish after doing his super sick German Suplex from the ropes on Sydal who had go onto the apron to climb for the SSP. He was gonna pick Matt up go for the golden star powerbomb (for the second time because Sydal would have kicked out of the first just as Ibushi kicked out of the first here it is driver) but Matt would slip off, jumping high knee his fucking head off into the here it is driver (because of his repaired neck I targeted that a lot) and 123.




So yeah, sorry for the shitty results, I took caps and everything










EVEN HAD THIS STANDING MOONSAULT COUNTER WHERE MATT GO HIS KNEES UP, PROCEEDED TO DO ONE HIMSELF BUT KOTA GOT HIS KNEES UP TOO. Just all sorts of checking each other, and of course Kota fucking Matt up at the start when he tried to go in a kicking contest with him. But yeah, all that's lost now so, Batista Sad


_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 391
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:58 pm

6 days and still no match. dear gawd almighty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6172
Likes : 81
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:59 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:
6 days and still no match. dear gawd almighty!


I mean Sydal/Kota is technically a match.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 391
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:02 pm

ok. 6 days and only one match* Dear gawd almighty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6172
Likes : 81
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Standing by as we come back from a commercial break is none other than backstage corespondent Tom Phillips.




[Tom Phillips]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Natalya!

The Queen of Harts who has been on a roll as of late steps into frame and smiles thanking Tom for having her.





[Tom Phillips]
First let me start by congratulating you on your success recently, defeating the likes of Brie Bella, and Becky Lynch in matches that had the world talking. What do you think has "clicked" for you in the past month to return to your once very prominent winning ways?


[Natalya]
The only thing that's clicked is the weights that I've pushed myself to lift more and more of every day, my back to the mat as I and the rest of the girls down at The Performance Center have been practicing every week. I'm pushing myself just as hard as always, the only difference now is that my hard work has paid off, and I've been able to beat two very talented women, in two great matches.


[Tom Phillips]
Let's talk about The Performance Center, you seem to be the only woman in the division that regularly visits it, what kind of talent is there waiting to breakout onto the big stage?





Her face lights up, as it's evident her visits to The Performance Center are a highlight of her week, she loves working with the talent down there and helping them one day get to where she is.

[Natalya]
Honestly they've got it all. Women working for this their entire lives, you have former Superstars going down there to be better than ever so that if they get the chance to come back to the main stage they'll be ready this time. You have the likes of Liv Morgan who has heart and a work ethic that doesn't go unnoticed. There's too many girls to name, but I work with them every week, and I see the progress they make, and I see the difference me going down there makes. I've said it before, I'll say it right now, this division is not just about one person, it's about all of us collectively. And the woman that will one day be our future, need to be encouraged, need to be introduced to the level of competition that awaits them on the Main Roster. And of course, there's women that are currently rehabbing injuries...unfortunately including the likes of Paige.


[Tom Phillips]
Oh? She's gone down with another injury?





[Natalya]
Well, it's kind of the same one...as you'll recall our little altercation at the PC was while she was there rehabbing...well she pushed herself too hard to be back in time to compete at Emergence when her body just wasn't ready for it. While she's disrespected me, and called my character into question, my heart goes out to her because I know she desperately wants to step in that ring each and every night to do what she loves. Our messages may be different in some ways, but it's also the same...we want this division to be the best it can be. So I wish her all the best in her recovery, and I hope she's back soon.


[Tom Phillips]
That's a shame indeed, so where does that leave you? You two seemed to be building quite the heated rivalry at Emergence, but with her gone where does Natalya go?




[Natalya]
My behavior at Emergence was a little out of line, I fed into the drama, while trying to defend my character...and I regret it ultimately. But I'm human, we all make mistakes, and that's why I try to inspire others to change. That it doesn't matter if you've done this, or been that, you can be a better person. You can check your ego at the door and be proud of each other's success. I'll just do what I've done since returning, go out there every night and fight to give the fans a true taste of what Women's Wrestling can be. Like while I wish....I was the one meeting Mia Yim in the historical first time ever Main-Event of an XWL Special Event...I'm proud of AJ, she's worked hard for this, and she's wanted this since she was a little girl. But my eye is on the prize, I want The Women's Championship just as much as anyone else...and I think I've proven I deserve an opportunity for it. Tonight's match, I think could get me further in that conversation.


[Tom Phillips]
Let's talk about that, you'll be teaming with The Women's Champion Mia Yim to take on the team of Sister April and a recently refocused Alexa Bliss. That's three women you've competed against, and they're not exactly your friends...especially Mia, who doesn't seem to be in a "team spirit" mindset. What your game plan heading into this truly unpredictable contest?




[Natalya]
Being in the same ring as the champion and her challenger is a huge opportunity in itself, because they're the talk of the division, they're the ones making history...and tonight Alexa and I get to share in that hype. Mia no doubt wants to win, she's only lost once or twice since winning The Women's Championship so I think she'll be able to play nice, I'm hoping so because I'm thrilled to be in the ring on her side, she's been an impressive champion. And you know I was Alexa's first opponent in XWL, she's come along way since then, and I'm excited to see what new tricks she's learned, and how she'll fair with a partner as truly unique as Sister April. The woman that's struck fear into the division, and dominated her way to this position as number one contender. I'm just going to do what I always do, Tom. Step in the ring and give it my all.



[Tom Phillips]
Well thank you very much for your time, and good luck out there.



With a smile, she nods then heads off to prepare for her Tag-Team Match where she stands alongside The XWL Women's Champion Mia Yim to meet Sister April and Alexa Bliss in just a little bit.



_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 221
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Tag Team Match




20 minutes into the match into this back, and forth match

.:Corey Graves:.
Mauro this has been an awesome match so far. I really thought that A Broken Matt Hardy might have tried to do something against his brother Jeff. After the way Matt has been talking about Jeff, but they are actually coexisting as a tag team very well here tonight.

Jeff Hardy begins throwing punches at Teddy Hart who is in the Hardy Boyz corner. Broken Matt watches on intently.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Jeff Hardy just going to work here. Showing Teddy Hart how its done.

Teddy Hart is able to get some leverage, and is able to kick Jeff Hardy in the gut. Jeff scoots back clinching his gut. Broken Matt smiles slightly as he sees his brother in pain, but as quickly as it came the smile fades away. Teddy Hart gets on to the second set of ropes , and jumps off. He is caught in mid air for an atomic drop by Jeff Hardy.



.:Mauro Ranallo:.
Jeff Hardy with the veteran experience there. Always knowing his surroundings.

Jeff beings pushing Teddy Hart back into the corner. Jeff throws a quick elbow, and connects to the face of Teddy Hart. Jeff grabs the top rope on both of the sides of Teddy Hart, and then he swings his body outward to hit Teddy Hart with a Hardyac arest.



.:Corey Graves:.
Oh come on Teddy fight back! Do something!

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
I believe that Teddy Hart is no match for the ring ability that Jeff Hardy possesses.

Teddy Hart falls to the matt. Jeff Hardy looks over to his brother who has his hand extended out ready for the tag. The fans begin cheer as they want Broken Matt back in then match. Jeff walks over to and tags in his brother Broken Matt. The arena explodes with excitement as Broken Matt gets into yelling.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
IT'S OVAAAHHH!!!

Broken Matt brings Teddy Hart up to his feet, and Irish whips him back into the corner. Broken Matt turns his head, and looks at his Brother Jeff with a slight smile. Matt gets on all fours while Jeff backs up quickly. Jeff burst out into a full sprint, and leaps off Broken Matt's back to hit a poetry in motion on Teddy Hart.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
POETRY IN MOTION! THERE IT IS ladies and gentlemen a move that the Hardy Boyz made famous!!

The arena explodes with excitement as most of the fans are witnessing one of their favorite moves as a young fan growing up. As soon as Jeff leaped off of Broken Matt's back he got up quickly and sprinted at Tyson Kidd hitting a big boot placed right to his stomach. Broken Matt rushes back over lifting Teddy Hart back up to his feet, and place a swift kick to the gut of Teddy Hart. Broken Matt pulls Teddy's head in quickly and hits him with a Broken Fate.

.:Corey Graves:.
TWIST OF FATE BY BROKEN MATT!

Broken Matt stands up, and looks at his Brother once again who looks very excited to end the match

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.

Go Brother Nero climb to the top rope!

Jeff Hardy turns to climb the top rope, and a look of aggression crosses the face of Broken Matt as he turns Jeff around placing a quick kick to the gut, and hits him with a Broken Fate. The fans in the arena begin booing.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
WHAT!

Corey Garves starts laughing


.:Corey Graves:.
I had a gut feeling this was gonna happen..

Broken Matt drags Teddy's body over Jeff Hardy, and demands that the ref begins to count. The ref counts the pin....



1





2






3!!!

Broken Matt throws his arms out wide as he celebrates his plan coming together.



Broken Matt rolls out of the ring, and grabs a mic from the ring announcer he gazes at Jeff Hardy's unconscious body as he begins to speak

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Brother Nero... I knew you would fall for my trap..

Broken Matt laughs to himself


.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Your so gullible.. You actually believe I was on the same page as you? That's to rich.. My broken brilliance and the Seven Deities helped me devise this plan to turn on you Brother Nero. To get what I deserve, and not have my last name tarnished I must DELETE you Brother Nero.

Broken Matt rolls into the ring and stands to his feet

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
I must make you OBSOLETE, because I am the true face of Hardy.

Broken Matt walks closer to Brother Nero who still lies there motionless

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Everything you brought to the Hardy name Jeff has been nothing but shame. Your addictions to your narcotics was damaging to our family as it was broadcasted to the world. Deleting you Brother Nero would cause everyone to forget you. Which will put me one step closer to restoring the Hardy name to perfect Glory, and from there The XWL World Heavyweight Championship is as good as broken...

Broken Matt smirks as he drops the mic, and begins chuckling to himself as he stands in the middle of the ring looking down upon Brother Nero. Camera slowly fades to a commercial break.




_________________


x2 Intercontinental Champion as Leo Kruger

X1 Slammy Champion Of The Year as Leo Kruger

x1 Slammy Most Likely to Succeed in 2017 As Broken Matt Hardy

x1 Slammy for Match Of The Year as Broken Matt Hardy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016   

Back to top Go down
 

XWL Anarchy: 9/26/2016 - 10/3/2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» New PBS show coming in 2016
» Things that are happening sometime in 2016 that i think are awesome
» BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal]
» May Raffle: Drawing May 14, 2016 @10 pm
» Solstice Gifts (Summer 2016)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Anarchy Weekly Card-