Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016

Go down 
+13
Zack
LazyEye513
KingWolf
Oreo
Strummania
Tango
Pringle96`
Austin
Frowonder
Harmon
BOFA
GamerShane31
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should The MITB @ Emergence Be A 4 or 6 Man?
4 Man
XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
6 Man
XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: Key Arena Seattle, WA
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.  The Lunatic Looks To Take Down An Empire!

At Downpour Roman Reigns kicked the inmate out of his asylum, taking his title, and erecting an empire. These two former Shield brethren, were meant to meet in a rematch several weeks ago, but Brock Lesnar assaulted Ambrose in the parking lot, and ultimately as a part of a dastardly scheme, took his place in the championship match, but thanks to AJ Styles, they didn't get away with their plot to bring an end to Roman's reign. Chaos broke out following AJ's involvement, which lead Ambrose to emerge from an ambulance, but he wasn't able to get his hands on Brock. Last week however he got his hands on the next best thing, his advocate Paul Heyman. But he wasn't done there, sending a message to Reigns, and perhaps in general to everyone, he laid AJ Styles out with Dirty Deeds, and Roman laid out Brock with a spear. Tonight, there are no distractions to contend with, it is just the two of them, and it's all about The World Heavyweight Championship. Who will leave with the gold?

2.   The Legit Hart Foundation?

After coming up short against Mia Yim in her championship quest in last week's Main-Event, Sasha Banks looks to prove why she's not finished with her pursuit just yet when she teams up with the last woman in the world that she'd want by her side, The Queen of Harts herself, who is hot off a big victory against Nikki Storm last week. Will the veteran have some advice to help Sasha bounce back from this hard loss, will Sasha even bother to listen? For their sake let's hope so, because Sister April has been striking fear into the division with her new found attitude, and considering she's teamed up with The Women's Champion, a woman that also has proven to be a serious threat in the division....they've got their work cut out for them.

3.  The Battle Of The "Elite" Continues

After The Straight Edge Messiah spoiled Zayn's celebration and issued a challenge to Sami for his championship, the question became, will CM Punk back up his words, or will Sami shut him up with a first round victory much like his encounter with Adam Cole in the inaugural championship match? But last week, CM Punk did indeed back up his confidence, defeating Sami Zayn and proclaiming that "next week" he WON'T be denied....well, tonight is next week, and if Sami Zayn hopes to keep his elite status, he'll need to bounce back from defeat with a win. Because if he doesn't, we'll have a NEW champion crowned.

4.   A Phenomenal Rematch

At Downpour AJ Styles fell to The Beast, having no choice but to submit in their Submission Match. But since then he has been on a roll, on a mission to prove that loss does not define him, it does not defeat him. And with a victory over Roman Reigns, earning himself a championship match, doing what Dean hasn't done yet, what Brock didn't do in his World Title Match, AJ has his chance now, to stop The Beast once and for all. When they clash in an encounter where FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE! What will happen when these rivals reignite their rivalry, in a match that truly has no boundaries?

5.   Money In The Bank

All of XWL has been a buzz since the announcement last month that The Money in The Bank Ladder Match would be returning at Emergence. And this realization of the opportunity that will hang above the ring has fired up every Superstar to give it their all every single week, to fight harder in matches, to profess why THEY should be chosen to compete for a World Heavyweight Championship Match whenever they damn well please. But tonight, all the campaigning ends, and the wait is over. Because Stephanie McMahon promises TONIGHT to reveal WHO has made the cut and will compete for an opportunity of a lifetime. Which Superstars will be rewarded for their effort? Stephanie's kept it tight lipped, and these lucky chosen stars will find out at the same time as we all do LIVE ON THIS WEEK'S EDITION OF ANARCHY!

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 5tOg2pfXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 76WRQ3k

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 MaxQ7I9XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 PBPCPNe

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 OPQ96axXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 MMmK12a

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 P31P9DoXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Hpl9QBx

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Ilu0KAtXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 XuNFDbj

Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 RpkLp1eXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 VsF1a1X

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 NUUdBM2XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Mn62BUE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 B36Th91XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 EaMqIef

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 O7E7ZC1XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 85Lj96O

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Xj3vehOXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 WJamkN8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 38WbpxSXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 8G8BVGS

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Fg8C708XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 5hkHk4L

Final Stand II Rematch

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Ey7NVGgXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 OKdqjCs

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 JcSJ4gqXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 KjGMOPV

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 5Tq9eZRXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 5f5cUFV
XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 YiLDmsKXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Aiqm6CT

Falls Count Anywhere Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 4hh1ZmfXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 I2MoG4f

Normal Match

Elite Championship Match 2 of 3

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 ZSnxfohXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 LzGtrMe

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 TGf3NOXXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 H94yjio
XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 S5wARmXXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 IUoeGVU

Main Event

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Xsn5nkA

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Really dug that Brie promo, the era of everyone being "queens" returns, but yours makes sense, I also like the take on being against the whole "women's wrestling" thing, a nice way to standout.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 2:16 pm

The camera pans to Renee Young, not interviewing someone, but sitting at a table with her head in her hands alone. That is, until a certain someone makes herself known

(Sister April)
Hello...Renee.

Renee looks up to see a smiling April peering down at her. Renee says nothing as just puts her head down. April pulls out a chair and takes a seat across from her

]Renee Young]
If you're looking for an interview, now isn't a good time right now.

Aprils says nothing as the two sit in an uncomfortable silence until April begins to speak

(Sister April)
I'm not here for an interview. If I wanted people to hear me I'd grab a microphone and spread my message. No see, I'm here for YOU Renee Young.

Renee snaps up and slowly inches away from April who just smiles at her

]Renee Young]
...You're not gonna beat me up or do something weird to me are you?

April laughs. A laugh that isn't creepy but isn't exactly heart warming either. April stops and just smiles at Renee

(Sister April)
No, I'm not. I'm not this monster everyone assumes I am. I don't just beat up innocent people Renee. Can my methods be extreme? Of course. But sometimes they have to be. Not everyone can just be talked to. But I know you can. I know you need help and that's why i'm here in XWL. To help people.

Renee peers at April. Searching for a lie or any hostility. After finding none Renee sighs and begins to talk

]Renee Young]
I don't know. I thought it was the right decision at first, picking Matt over Eric. But since then everything has gone wrong. He's rude to me and acts like he doesn't even want me around. And since what's happened everyone treats me like I'm a plague. They disrespect me and the crowd hates me and...and...I just don't know what to do anymore! April what do I do?!

April grabs her by the hand as Renee starts to get hysterical.

(Sister April)
Don't worry Renee. We're gong to get through this. Like I said earlier I'm here to help. Just like I'm going to help Natalya-

As Dean said earlier "speak of the devil and she shall appear, for Natalya walks into the scene as if she had a vision her name would be spoken.

(Natalya)
Oh, by all means don't let me stop you, please continue. Just because we're on opposite sides tonight doesn't mean that we can't have a friendly chat, now does it?

Sister April's eye seems to twitch a little as she looks at Natalya. Renee notices the mood drop and stands up slowly while April continues to stare at Nattie

(Sister April)
Run along Renee...we'll finish this conversation another time child

Renee seems a little miffed at being called a "child" but simply nods as vacates the scene. April's face shows contained rage as she stands up to face Natalya. The rage is quickly wiped off and replaced with a sinister smile.

(Sister April)
Why hello there Natalya. It was kind of rude of you to interrupt my conversation with Renee but...I'm glad you're here anyway. Once again we stand opposite of each other in that ring. But this is the first time we've actually talked to each other in person and not just of each other. However...I have difficulty believing you sought me out just to shake my hand and wish me good luck

(Natalya)
Well it's a little bit of respect, a little bit of...conversation. See, I know Bray's kind of, brought about a change in you. And by all means if this is what makes you happy I'm not about to try and talk you out of anything. But, and I was just an outsider watching, after your match with Paige, and Bray carried you away...you weren't in the best of shape, and nobody ever bothered to really check on you. I've spent so much time talking about the fear you've brought to the division, but...I never once thought to ask, are you okay?

April stops smiling and just stares at Natalya. It's very subtle and low, but you can hear her mumbling over and over "Am I okay?". April grasp her head in what looks like pain as she continues to mumble "Am I okay?!" before falling to her knees. Nattie looks concerned but before she can do anything April rises to her feet again with almost a vacant expression. Eyes glossed over she begins to giggle until full blown laughter echos across the halls. The lunacy returns to her eyes

(Sister April)
Am I okay? You know Nattie...You would have been a good friend to AJ. AJ is doing just find. Because I'm protecting her from the harsh world that forced her to take refuge in someone...something like me. If I've brought fear to this division then I'm doing my job. Because fear is EXACTLY what some of these women need. I remember you saying you wanted to prove you could succeed in this division without being a bitch...

April begins to walks circle slowly around Natalya, smiling, like a spider wrapping up her prey

(Sister April)
Watching Brie Bella earlier...watching her embarrass herself and the women of this division was SICKENING!

The sudden scream startles Natalya a little, but she holds a calm expression as April continues to walk and talk

(Sister April)
When I look at...someone like that...and then I look at you...a woman with a noble goal. A woman who goes out and gives her all...It makes me want to believe in you. It makes me want to believe that something like me isn't necessary. I know what I am. I know I'm a thing. A monstrosity. A freak. People won't believe me but I want to believe that the world doesn't need something like me. That AJ doesn't need something like me.

April stops with her back to Natalya, staring off into seemingly nothing. However she stops and turns her head towards Nattie

(Sister April)
But every injustice I see. Every vain woman that comes like Sasha Banks. Every arrogant being like Mia. And every hero that falls to my feet like Bayley and...you...just fuels my resolve to stay. Stay and fight. Strike fear into the hearts of the women who need it. I may not be wanted but I am NEEDED. And as long as I am needed I am not going ANYWHERE!

Natalya stands there adding to the sudden silence with her own, she's not sure what to say, it's obvious Sister April's behavior is a bit difficult for Nattie to comprehend.  

(Natalya)
You know, if that's what you want to do then more power to you. Personally, I don't see the need to "scare" someone into being something. Because then they're not truly seeing things differently they're just doing it out of fear, and fear...while powerful, it doesn't last. There's only so many times you can pop off that mat, stalking your prey like a spider, before someone...squashes you. So, your method may work in the short term, but in the long term...people need to WANT to change, they need to see that they don't have to be the stereotypical diva anymore, because we ARE women, we...ARE superstars. Respect is everything to me, and just because we're opponents tonight, doesn't mean that I can't shake your hand right here, and wish you luck. So good luck, AJ.

With that, Natalya with a genuine smile on her face, extends her hand. April stares down at Natalya's extended hand and back up at her. April's face is fixed with contemplation before slowly extending her hand but stopping short of touch Nattie's. Slowly April pulls back her hand and lets it lay still at her side

(Sister April)
If my version of fear starts to become in effective then I will just have to up the ante won't I? Our lives are governed by fear. Fear of losing. Fear of rejection. Fear of pain. Fear of the unknown. And with fear I will gain control. Through control I will gain understanding. And once I gain understanding...I will exist no longer.

April takes a step back and turns around to walk away. She stops though and talks without facing Natalya

(Sister April)
You're nice person. But you're too Naive. Your attempt at friendship is admirable. But the road I'm walking has no room for others to walk at my side. Only behind me.

Aprils takes one more look at Natalya "Thank you Natalya". And for the brifest moment April shows a genuine smile. An AJ Lee like smile. But once again the lunacy returns and the smile becomes manic. April walks off, but like a whisper in the wind you hear

"And I'm not AJ. I'm April"
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Silly Nattie trying to help me. Don't you know that I'm already Too Far Gone?!
Back to top Go down
kpn012414
New Talent
kpn012414

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Match spoiler

Storm wins via count out
Angle never came out to the ring before the 10 count
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Following a graphic hyping the reunion of "Team Perfection" the duo of Matt Sydal & Dolph Ziggler. It's been well over six years since they amicably split up in order to focus on their own careers, but now their paths have crossed...and tonight, they look to prove they're still perfect together when they face their respective rivals Austin Aries & Eric Young. As the screen fades, we're taken to a typical interview backdrop, where a new female interviewer stands.

[Charly Caruso]
Ladies and Gentlemen I'm Charly Caruso, and my guests at this time, are reuniting for the first time in over six years...they're both former World Champions, their accomplishments alone make them such a threat when united...please help me welcome, The Showoff Dolph Ziggler...and The Golden Ticket To Future Of XWL Matt Sydal!

To her left steps into frame, Mr. Gold himself, Matt Sydal, smirking as obnoxiously as always...and to her right, a near mirror image of the same arrogance from Dolph Ziggler. They're ready to compete, matching in their best black, but differing to fit their own personalities, Matt of course is rocking gold as a secondary color, while Ziggler's has a bit of his trademark pink.

[Charly Caruso]
Gentlemen, at one time you were the IT men of this company, championships came easy to you, and the fact you were together made your merit as champions that much grander. But of course you did decide to go your separate ways, to focus on your singles careers, to branch out and be your own person not just the "perfect" moniker you both acquired. But last week saw you two united once more, refusing to compete against each other, why was that?

Matt motions to Dolph if he wants it, or if he wants him to, Dolph shrugs giving him a nod which prompts Matt to step a little closer to Charly, tipping her mic towards him.

[Matt Sydal]
First of all we have no problem competing against each other, in fact when we have faced in the past, we've stolen the show...naturally...but last week? Those fans? The average fan that likes to boo us and smash their keyboards on message boards calling us losers as they yell up from the basement for their mommy to bring them their peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the crust cut off...they don't DESERVE to see the perfection that is us, in that ring, on opposing sides, having chemistry like no other as we do things the guys back here WISH they could.  

Dolph Ziggler
Not only do they not deserve to witness such grace in the ring, but honestly... Look at us.

Ziggler quickly points between himself and Sydal.

Dolph Ziggler
Why would we want to ruin each other's award-winning, PERFECT smiles. Not only is my man Sydal my equal in the ring, he's also my equal in dashing good looks. You could say that we're... a PERFECT 10. I'm killing myself with these jokes, man. To answer your question plain and simple, though, we'd rather save ourselves for something that matters than some "random" match that was put together last minute.

[Matt Sydal]
Speaking of random thrown together matches...tonight we team up for the first time in, SIX YEARS...against two losers that just won't leave us the hell alone!  

[Charly Caruso]
The XWL Universe believes it to be the other way around...

[Matt Sydal]
Well who in the hell asked them? See, guys like us...we're not just perfect, in every way...we're on a whole different level. When it comes to competition, well...to put it bluntly, there isn't any.  

Dolph Ziggler
Listen Charly, people like Austin Failries and Eric "12 is too" Young are just jealous of the fact they're not us. They were born to be average. They will stay average. And at Emergence, we will prove they're both average. Oh hold on...

A chime can be heard going off, and Ziggler reaches into his pocket to pull out his cellphone. He taps Sydal on the shoulder in a brotherly manner.

Dolph Ziggler
It's probably that chick from last night, man.

The two disgustingly laugh to themselves while simultaneously sticking both tongues out like frat members. Dolph turns the screen on to look at the notification that took his attention away from the interview.

Dolph Ziggler
Huh, a neat XWL.com exclusive from the mobile app about me. We probably should have been here on time.

[Matt Sydal]
Dammit, I left my phone in the locker room. What's it about?

Dolph Ziggler
Don't worry, you'll find out later. But hey, Charly, can we wrap this up sometime soon? We do have a match to get ready for.

[Charly Caruso]
Well actually, I have one last question. Despite you both facing your respective rivals tonight you called this random...but in fact it was Shinsuke Nakamura's suggestion to Stephanie McMahon that made this match happen. Are you happy that he essentially gave you your first tag-team match in years together? Or should he have had minded his own business?

[Matt Sydal]
Shinsuke NaknobodygivesadamnaboutyouwillyoujustgobacktoJapanalreadymura...has been clinging to me ever since he came back to XWL, and to be honest the dude needs to take a hint already. You'd think me introducing him to TRUE "strong style" in the form of a curb stomp would have sent a pretty clear message to buzz off...

Dolph Ziggler
I mean, great plan Shinsuke. Let's make Team Perfection a thing again! Now the crowd will witness true PERFECTION again. Can you feel it, because I'm drenched in it! Not only that, but now since Sydal here is "The Golden Ticket to the Future" and I'm still stealing the show... to quote someone who I will not name... We are the MOST MUST SEE TANDEM IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING TODAY. Don't worry though. If Naka tries to do anything to Sydal from now until Emergence, I got my true best friends back.

[Charly Caruso]
Well, good luck gentlemen.

[Matt Sydal]
Luck? Who needs luck?

As they flash smirks oozing arrogance, they look at one another, and then walk off shouting "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU MR. PERFECT!" dedicating the match essentially to the legend that paved the way for their perfectness...the camera shifts to the direction they walked off, only to find them literally still there, staring into a mirror...not dedicating the match to Mr. Perfect wrestling legend...but apparently, Mr. Perfect...themselves... On that note we fade away, upset by their disrespect to Curt Hennig hoping that Eric Young and Austin Aries kick their "perfect" teeth down their throat.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:06 pm

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 8NWZVVz

The Legit Boss stood in the back with her eyes solely focused on this television monitor that was held in front of her. On the monitor played a replay of what happened last week where Sasha Banks was laid out by a Package Piledriver and then pined... 1... 2... 3... Just watching it again and again made her blood boil. She was this close to winning the championship she longed to wear around her waist. She was this close to putting away the woman who not only retired one of XWL's greatest female competitors, but the woman who most thought she couldn't beat... but she let it slip through her fingers. The people who doubted her were given the satisfaction of being right. But Sasha's attention was turned from the television as a certain blonde approached her from outside the camera's frame.

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 VlsfeyL

[RENEE YOUNG]
Sasha, if you have a second, I just wanted to talk to you about that match last week. The one where you challenged Mia Yim for her Women's Championship. I wanted to see how you felt coming to tonight's show?

[SASHA BANKS]
I lost a match with the championship on the line... and you want to know how I'm feeling?

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 LvAHpNT

[SASHA BANKS]
Let me say it again for you: I LOST a match with the championship on the line. I'm NOT the champion right now. How do you think I'm feeling? Well, of course I'm not going to say I'm happy that I'm not the champion. I'm not going to say I'm proud of myself for the match last week because I'm disappointed in myself for losing. There's nothing for me to be proud about when in defeat.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Yeah, but you...

Sasha's hand quickly came up to yank the microphone from Renee, stopping the words in their tracks.

[SASHA BANKS]
Stop right there, Renee. There are no buts in this situation. It doesn't matter how close I might have came to beating her because in the end, no one is going to remember how close I came. No one is going to remember that one moment where it looked like I was about to beat her. In the end, the only thing that will be remembered is that Mia Yim beat Sasha Banks. And that right there doesn't make me happy, Renee. I've worked too hard and long to be considered a loser. I know you don't understand what it's like to work long and hard because it doesn't take much to hold a microphone and ask a couple of questions, but if you did understand even the smallest bit of it, you would understand where I was coming from. Where I am right now in my career, losing isn't an option. Winning is the only option. Winning is...

But the Boss stopped as her focus shifted a little, as if now she was looking past Renee to something, or someone, behind her. It could only be assumed that it wasn't something good judging by the scowl that Sasha wore on her face.

[SASHA BANKS]
No, don't you dare come over here. I can see your little 'empowering and supporting other women' speech coming from a mile away, so if that's what you came here to say, I suggest you find yourself someone else to talk to because I'm not about supporting others. I'm about tearing every single female's support down to watch them crumble.

At that moment it was clear who she was talking to now...the camera turns to reveal Natalya, which brings about a "pop!" from the live audience. She's smiling despite Sasha's "go to hell" attitude, Renee steps back, giving both women some space.

[Natalya]
Sasha, it's okay...you don't have to put up a front, I know you're hurting, I know you wish you could go back in time and do things differently, to maybe get a different outcome...but you've got nothing to be ashamed of. You took Mia Yim to her limit, you proved you deserved to be in that position, and while things might not have gone how you'd have liked them to, you still left that match, not as a loser....but a future winner.

And Sasha had to bite back on her tongue some, knowing that there was so many things that she wanted to say. So many things that she could have said, but she chose not to instead. Rather her arms crossed across her chest as eyes that still held a bit of anger to them stayed locked on the Hart.

[SASHA BANKS]
Why? ... Why do you have to still put me through this? Why can't you go bother someone else? Why can't you go... I don't know, talk to someone else? That isn't me. Because you're not supposed to like me, Nattie. You're supposed to hate me because I embarrassed you at Downpour and beat you legit when no one thought I could. You're supposed to be jealous of me because it was me, the Legit Boss, who got the shot at the XWL Women's Championship when it could've been you if only you beat me at Downpour, which you didn't. You're supposed to... Why cant you just be angry for once!? Do I have to slap you or something?

Sasha's last remark leads Natalya to let out a light chuckle...

[Natalya]
Why am I supposed to hate you? Why am I supposed to be jealous? To be angry? We had an incredible match, and you showed the world you are something special, just to be apart of all that brought joy to me. Because what you and others don't seem to understand, it's not always about you, it's about ALL of us. What this division needs, and who can provide in the given moment. My time will come again, maybe sooner rather than later after my match with Nikki Storm last week...but envying you, being upset that it was you instead of me...it's a waste of my time. Ultimately it accomplishes nothing, because it changes, NOTHING. Just like last week? What happened out there in The Main-Event? It changes nothing, you are still The Boss, and you shouldn't let this loss deter you. Why you ask? If you'll remember a certain Hart beat you before, didn't I? And you didn't curl up in a ball and admit defeat, now did you? Maybe you threw a little tantrum first and forged some doctor's notes...but after that you put your big girl pants on, and you showed me....you showed the world, what's true. That you, Sasha....are the baddest. So it's simple, do that again. Bounce back from this loss, and use it to next time...emerge as The NEW Women's Champion.

And it was obvious by now that Sasha's blood was boiling the more that Natalya went on. Her face even wore this annoyed, disgusted look on it to further prove that. Had it not been for the fact that Natalya would be her tag partner later tonight, she would've attacked. But Sasha was smart enough to know that when going up against the dangerous champion and her tag team partner, she would need just a little bit of backup.

[SASHA BANKS]
Please... Shut. Up.

The Hart was about to speak again, but Sasha cut her off.

[SASHA BANKS]
No, I said shut up because I don't want to hear it, Natalya. I don't want to hear about any of this empowerment that you have to say. I don't want to hear it and I don't have the time to listen to it. I just want to get tonight over with because there's a lot of things that I'd never want to do in my lifetime and teaming with you is near the top of that list. Tonight, you are going to keep your mouth shut and we are going out there and I am going to win. Not you, I am. I'm going to be the one getting the pin on Mia Yim because I deserve it more than you do. So we might be partners, but after the match ends? We will be anything but anymore. We will go right back to where we were and you can bank on th-

Then her eyes turned to look past the Hart.

[SASHA BANKS]
Oh my god, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. YOU show up.

The camera turns to view of the Women's Champion, Mia Yim who is on the opposite side of the ring tonight against both of these women. Pretending she didn't hear Sasha have a fit over her walking into the room with them.

[MIA YIM]
Poor Sasha Banks, let's hold a candlelight vigil for her career. It's going down in flames, and she can't help but cry about it.  I get it.. I'm the worst, the one word to describe this is obssession that you can't break. You know what's funny, you can play the sarcasm card all you want. At the end of the day. I beat you, and.. I kept this.

Tapping the belt on her waiste, she comes face to face with Sasha again. Natalya decides to put an arm between the two.

[Natalya]
Knock it off you two, NOW is not the time.. leave it in the ring ladies.

[MIA YIM]
So I see you're going to let Mother Goose teach you how to shut the hell up for once. The Boss isn't relevant, Nattie is a bystander to the actual centerpiece of this division. What a true travesty is, you were handed yet another title shot. Sucking up to the actual boss, in more ways than one I can tell. Even after I beat you, and took away your ..

Laughing to herself and Natalya is taking this seriously.

[MIA YIM]
Womanhood, I left you a mess.. I see nothing's changed since I left you. This isn't a fairytale that has a happy ending, No queenship, No Authority Figure will have the upperhand. I'm the sole proprietor of this title. I am what each and every one of you little girls strive to be. First, it was Layla.. then it was Sasha. THEN, it's going to be Sasha again come Emergence. Your road to redemption changes NOTHING. This little tag means nothing to me, I have all I need. April, Bray's newest puppet is trying to detach herself from the strings. It's kind of cute, maybe with Natalya, you can teach an old dog new tricks hm?

Mia brushes past them with her shoulder barging right into Sasha and Natalya is left offended and underestimated ready to prove her wrong. Sasha looks on with a smile that holds her back from getting flustered.

The scene fades with Sasha's smile turning into a blank stare. The Woman's Tag takes place later tonight LIVE on XWL Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Anarchy comes back from break and we see Renee Young walking backstage looking for somebody. She finally sees that person and runs up to them to interview him....
[Renee Young]
Daniel wait!

We see none other than Daniel Bryan stop and look at Renee and sigh...

[Renee Young]
Daniel, thanks for stopping. I've been meaning to find you. Nobody has heard from you lately. You just show up for your matches and leave, without saying a word to anyone. Can I ask why?

[Daniel Bryan]
No.

With that short answer, Daniel goes to walk away but Renee stops him by grabbing his arm....

[Renee Young]
Come on Daniel, you can't just say one word and walk away. Everyone here at XWL wants to know what is going on with you. You can't just leave us all in the dark.

[Daniel Bryan]
Watch me.

Daniel jerks his arm away and walks off into a locker room leaving Renee standing there looking confused as to what just transpired...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:23 pm

Final Stand II Rematch

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Ey7NVGgXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 OKdqjCs

Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Camera cuts backstage to show an interviewer in the car park

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen we are live here backstage as we have caught wind that a wrestler here is walking out on tonight's show without completing his match we are just waiting on visual confirmation of who this individual is.

All of a sudden a superstar is seen walking from the distance towards the car.

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen I see the wrestler and it looks to be like Cactus Jack. Cactus ! Cactus ! Can we have a quick word with you please why are you leaving the building.

Cactus Jack grabs the microphone off the interviewer and pushes him aside.

Cactus Jack: Well looks like I was right about the people who run this place. No spine, no backbone, where is the balls off the so called great XWL as the way I see it there isn't any you chickened out on putting me in that match and everyone knows it as you know you couldn't take the risk of me winning me a SOOL superstar winning and taking you special XWL World title away from you as you know that given the opportunity Id beat whoever it was from XWL for the title. Now I know you are never going to give anyone from my side a shot at the title so since I can't prove that SOOL is the better brand by taking the XWL world title away and putting it into SOOL hands I guess I will have to settle for proving SOOL dominance in another way, The first anarchy after Emergence Id like to issue a challenge. The challenge is simple whoever is the World Champion after the PPV put them in a one on one match with me and lets see if your so called best is up to the task off beating me as I guarantee it won't happen I will be waiting for your reply. Now for my match tonight I am not wasting my time with some nobody who I can wipe the floor with this match isn't worth my time so XWL won't see me compete tonight they will have to wait till the PPV to see me now move aside.

Cactus puts his bags in the car and leaves the arena as the camera cuts to another segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 5Tq9eZRXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 5f5cUFV
XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 YiLDmsKXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Aiqm6CT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-iIk5Ca-Ro&feature=youtu.be

-

SPOILERS

I SAID SPOILERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0REbZvbVaVU

Team Perfection is riding high on their win, completely rubbing it in everyone’s faces. Dolph slicking his hair back and sending the sweat to everyone in the first row. We’re the ticket to not the future, but to the right freaking now says Sydal. Ziggler goes to show off to the hardcam. We run this whole entire roster, nobody can touch us! Not you, not you, not you, not you.. OH AND SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF.

The two could literally not get any more into themselves at this point. Matt Sydal goes to slick his hair back this time with a snide smirk. His eyes glance up at the stage, shrugging off the thought of someone coming down to make them eat their words. To the other side of the ring he goes, in no rush to get out of the ring he’s made famous. Dolph goes besides him and suggests they go pose on separate turnbuckles. Matt nods and the lights flash before his very eyes. All 4 competitors are groggy regaining their energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJjZM5zFGuA

Team Perfection suddenly assume the worst, which is their only assumption to make. The music kicks on with a symphony of fans singing the theme that Matt is dreading hearing. His smirk turns to a scowl and the man who he thought scared off. Has arrived right at his front doorstep, Shinsuke Nakamura pushes through the curtain and stands at the stage cracking his neck. He appears to be okay and not in too much of a rough shape even after the Curbstomp on the ramp of all places.

[MAURO RANALLO]
This is where things will start to get interesting, I don’t know why or how someone would provoke a man such as Nakamura.

[COREY GRAVES]
It’s survival of the fittest, Nakamura turned his back and he wound up on his back looking up counting the stars from the blow to his skull.

Raising his eyebrows surprised that he’s not injured, shakes it off with his arms vibrating and a pose in every direction. With each step Shinsuke makes, you can see Dolph get even more tense, now standing in front of Matt, to protect his bestfriend! Little does he know, Nakamura gives zero fucks and stops at the end of the ramp checking his surroundings. Mouthing off that he’s ready to go, it means only one thing. Shinsuke grazes his knee on the apron and brings himself standing tall over the ropes. A frame of a tall man who has to be pissed off after what Matt did? He’s not, he’s calmly more than we’ve ever seen him in XWL. Nakamura passes his body through the 2nd rope and Ziggler gets right in his face.

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
Are you seriously stupid?! Nakagetoutofmyface before you get yourself seriously hurt!

Ziggler exclaims and his veins start to pop out of his neck passionately standing his ground.

You’re not perfection, NOT EVEN CLO-

Before he’s able to finish that sentence, Shinsuke rattles him with a super clean forearm to the bridge of his nose. Ziggler takes the flattest drop to the canvas. THUMP.

Sydal finally shows himself and Shinsuke gives him a quick thumbs up and says.

WATCH . .

Nakamura sprints towards an unexpected Aries who was watching on gaining his bearings, Powering through the jaw with a knee that takes Nakamura almost to the mat with him. Aries laid out and Matt is only now a visible spectator.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Oh my god, Nakamura went after Aries? What was the meaning of that. I get, trying to send a message but this is uncalled for.

[COREY GRAVES]
He seems to be on a rampage, Marnie.. and it won't stop if you let out a girly shreik ether.

Nakamura almost falling to the mat catches himself with his hands, and jumps back up ready for round two. Darting to the other side because it’s the closest to him, Eric Young is slouched in the corner and opens his eyes before he can move.. KINSHASHA! Nakamura barrels through him and he flanks over the ropes and to the outside. That was more of a personal shot, with more intent to hurt.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Eric Young, how can you forget about how Eric Young let loose on Nakamura? This rented space in his head, rightful or not.

Sydal realizes he’s all alone with his friend Dolph Ziggler counting sheep, Austin Aries being Ziggler’s guide in Sleepland. Eric Young having dreams of being a deep sea diver to find his true calling. Nakamura fixes his imaginary jacket collar and goes to step out of the ring with Sydal lost for words. Having second thoughts, Nakamura quickly spins back into the direction of Matt and lands a powerful slap. Matt reeling about to fall with his arms flailing. Nakamura smirks and blows hot air in his face and he tumbles to the mat. Now, Nakamura is leaving the ring. Happy with what he’s accomplished here tonight. All eyes are on the carnage he’s caused.

Matt suddenly starts to become conscious again, an angry yet calm individual in Nakamura begins making his walk to the back until he’s stopped by Matt who rolls right out behind him. He is thinking to himself he has Nakamura right where he wants him, he hasn’t learned his lesson. Crawling out of the ring slumping down, he’s not letting him leave without a fight. Shinsuke puts his hands on his hips and taps his foot. Sydal still crawling holding onto his lower back, is now lined up with the steel metal plate on the end of the ramp. Nakamura tilts his head and takes a few steps backwards. Getting himself a running start, Nakamura makes a leap directly over the head of Sydal and comes down with full force. Completely missing him, Nakamura makes his landing and lightly taps the back of Sydal’s head with his foot mocking him. Nakamura running his hands through his hair, waves to Sydal and steps over him once more and motions dust his way pushing back with both feet. Nakamura takes a bow to his lovely fans and is about to go backstage until.. Stephanie McMahon the interim general manager greets him with a microphone in hand.

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 GaqHDGD

[STEPHANIE MCMAHON]

Excuse me, Shinsuke.. before you go I want to get something off my.. chest. Don't you think it's ridiculous that I can go from being a "maniacal" authority figure into to being fired. To then have the chance to redeem myself, and you THREE haven't settled this. I mean seriously guys, so this is what I'm going to do. At Emergence, it will be Shinsuke Nakamura versus Eric Young.. versus you Matt. In a Triple Threat to finally put this game of follow the leader to rest. Now, get out of my damn ring.. I still have a show to run for these people.

[MAURO RANALLO]
This isn’t a way to settle the score, but it was effective. Matt Sydal’s Golden Ticket has been ripped up by Nakamura personally. He took matters into his own hands, and he's left with his head up high. Shinsuke is a force to be reckoned with.

[COREY GRAVES]
I wasn't able to finish my train of thought, I apologize for that. Can you believe, Stephanie McMahon's announcement!? There you have it ladies and gentleman, after months of torment and who can top the other. It will be a Triple Threat match at Emergence, I can hardly wait.

The scene comes to a close with Nakamura’s theme starting to play, all 4 men dazed and confused not knowing what had hit them. A whirling storm going 455Mph nicknamed Strong Style has shook the arena. Matt Sydal is pulling out his hair as Steph turns to leave. Nakamura gives him a wink ^_- and Young still needs to be informed of the match because he's out cold.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Next week,
A Villain Emerges

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 9:50 pm

https://youtu.be/nxq2JNWLxD4
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 12:20 am

Falls Count Anywhere Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 4hh1ZmfXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 I2MoG4f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaG_FpPmPy8
Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:30 am

Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 RpkLp1eXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 VsF1a1X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smd-GcCFafg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zU4RlwYcYQ

Kruger goes to a seated position as he looks upon Edge's body. He begins to chuckling to himself as the ref hands him his title. Kruger stands up taking the title out of the ref's hands. He raises the title high above his head. Kruger's slowly raises looking directly into the camera, and yells

.:Leo Kruger:.
WYATT THE HUNT IS ON!!!!!!

Kruger clinches his teeth together as the camera fades to black for a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 TGf3NOXXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 H94yjio
XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 S5wARmXXWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 IUoeGVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcblJJL_xg

This match was freaking awesome, that is all.

As Mia gets back on the apron, she notices Sister April is trying to steal her spotlight by signaling for the end...and immediately tags herself in. She steps in, ordering AJ out, but as she's ordering her around, suddenly AJ swiftly kicks her in the gut, pulls her in close, kissing her forehead, before planting her with The Sister Abigail! With that, for a moment a slight smile appears on her face, a deranged one...and then she proceeds to exit the ring, skipping away...just as Natalya begins to rise up, and there she sees...Mia lying there, confused. Sasha yells "NATTIE DON'T JUST STAND THERE, FINISH HER!" Natalya's conflicted, she's not sure what happened, but being a competitor, she pulls Mia up, stumbling backwards a bit due to her exhaustion, which then allows Sasha to blind tag herself in....and begin climbing the top rope. Once Natalya delivers The N-Powerbomb....Sasha comes out of nowhere with a FROG SPLASH and covers Mia much to Natalya's continued confusion. 1....2....3!

Sash'as PINNED the Women's Champion, but effectively stolen the win from her partner.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 4:31 pm

Main Event

XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Xsn5nkA

N
O
T

G
O
N
N
A

L
I
E

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
H
E
A
D

G
U
Y
S

L
O
O
K

O
U
T

Despite the superplex outside of the ring, Roman still begins to stir, Dean looking outside of the ring to him as the ref continues to count. Ambrose begins nodding, knowing what must be done as he then heads for the turnbuckle. The former champ climbs to the top, waving for Roman to go ahead and stand up.

[Corey Graves]
Dean looking for something big here.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Possibly that signature patented elbow of his!

Sure enough as Roman climbs to his feet, Dean extends his elbow forward and leaps. As he comes down Roman catches him and launches him, almost like a belly to belly to the padded floor outside. Reigns roars with approval as he then snatches Dean up, tossing him into the ring. Ambrose rolls all the way across the ring as Roman comes in, backing into a corner. The big brute roars to the crowd, some of them roaring back as he calls for the end.

AOOOOOOOOOAH!

Reigns takes off as Dean stands up in the corner opposite of him, looking for the spear. As he leaps, Dean sidesteps him causing Reigns to clash with the ring post. Dean hooks him for a school boy, rolling him backwards right back into a standing position. Ambrose then kicks him in the gut, hooks the arms and drops him with a Dirty Deeds as the crowd goes nuts. Ambrose slowly crawls to Roman, tossing an arm over him. The ref drops for the count.

[Corey Graves]
Dean Ambrose just won back his title! It’s his!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the- Do you see that!?

1!
2!

As the hand is coming down, the ref is snatched from the ring by the one and only Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar. Lesnar takes the ref, shoving him into the barricade, causing the ref to collapse. Lesnar then slides into the ring, standing over Ambrose who has yet to notice. He looks up right into the smirking face of the Beast, mouthing the word “fuck” as Lesnar laughs. Brock grabs Dean by the sides of his head, snatching him up from the mat and lifting him onto his shoulders, planting him with an F-5.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Why on earth would Brock do that!?

[Corey Graves]
There’s a couple of different reasons. Dean called him out. Dean asked for this. Dean deserved this. Most importantly, Brock should be World Heavyweight  Champion right now but he isn’t thanks to Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles.

Brock then places his foot on Dean’s face, pushing it and then going to leave as Heyman appears, applauding his approval. Lesnar and Heyman walk up the ramp as Roman and Dean lay in the ring, not moving. As the duo disappear behind the curtain, out comes running another ref. This one runs in, slides into the ring and looks to both men, beginning it count.

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!

Roman begins to stir, crawling to the ropes and grabbing onto them and hoisting himself up, still not sure where he is. He looks around at the booing crowd, then to Ambrose who is slowly starting to come to on his own, realizing the opportunity he has.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don’t think Roman knows what just happened.

[Corey Graves]
I don’t think he cares! He’s getting ready again!

AOOOOOOOOOAH!

Roman calls for the spear, Dean staggering to his feet and turning around right into a bullet of a spear, turning him practically inside out. Reigns jumps on the cover, the new ref dropping to the mat once more as he begins to count.

1!
2!
3!

[Corey Graves]
This is twice the ending of this match has been ruined.

Once again, the ref is snatched out of the ring, this time by the one and only AJ Styles. The ref stands confused with Styles as Roman gets off of Dean, looking to the man who just stopped him from winning. Roman extends his arms, confused and pissed off as AJ yells to him.

“It ain't goin down like that tonight Roman!!!”

[Mauro Ranallo]
AJ seems to be the voice of reason here.

Reigns doesn’t seem to understand what he’s talking about, but doesn’t get the chance of clarity as AJ styles is struck from behind by Lesnar who has made a return on the scene. This throws Styles into the ref, knocking this one to the floor as well while Lesnar begins to wail on Styles. In the ring however, Ambrose has come to, grabbing Roman from behind and rolling him up in a school boy, but with no ref to count, Ambrose is holding in a pin for no reason. Lesnar tosses Styles into the ring as Roman kicks out. Dean bumps into Styles, the duo having a moment of a staredown before Dean steps out of the way, avoiding a spear. This spear instead, connects right with AJ Styles!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Roman Reigns just accidently speared AJ Styles!

[Corey Graves]
That was no accident! He totally meant to do that!

Reigns stands, confused but still pissed as Dean spins him around, dropping him with a Dirty Deeds. Ambrose covers as the second ref that had appears slowly crawls into the ring, counting for the pin. Without much of a hesitation, Brock drags him out, slides in and grabs Dean once more. He lifts Dean up once again, playing him with another F-5. The crowd goes ballistics as the bell begins to ring for the end of the match that should have been over long ago. Lesnar laughs to himself, Heyman appearing by his side with the World Heavyweight Championship, handing it to him. Brock takes it, places it on his shoulder and stands tall above three other men, the show coming to a close.

END SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016   XWL Anarchy:  8/8/2016  -  8/15/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 8/8/2016 - 8/15/2016
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2