An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 video game.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

TANGO
Title History

LAZY
General Support

Quick Links

Share | 

Hello XWL I would like to make a excting, excllent return to the greatest Wrestling fed in all of the internets and the whole wide world XWL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Hello XWL I would like to make a excting, excllent return to the greatest Wrestling fed in all of the internets and the whole wide world XWL   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Hey I'm back and better then ever.

Gamertag:ewantu2

superstar the Miz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Hello XWL I would like to make a excting, excllent return to the greatest Wrestling fed in all of the internets and the whole wide world XWL   Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uce.
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Hello XWL I would like to make a excting, excllent return to the greatest Wrestling fed in all of the internets and the whole wide world XWL   Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:56 am

Hottest free agent in the World right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Hello XWL I would like to make a excting, excllent return to the greatest Wrestling fed in all of the internets and the whole wide world XWL   Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:08 am

I really enjoyed are match we had with one another, you are good my friend and you know how to have fun. I really do not know the problems you have here with leaving and all, but hopefully you stick around this time and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Hello XWL I would like to make a excting, excllent return to the greatest Wrestling fed in all of the internets and the whole wide world XWL   Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:28 am

Your contract is approved, under the following restrictions:

-You are to promo and complete your matches every week until Emergence on August 22nd.

-After Emergence, you are required to promo at least once every three weeks.

-Miz must be given his default stats, skills and abilities. You may only add on Cell Finisher, Announce Table Finisher and Ladder Finisher.

Failure to comply to these restrictions will result in The Miz being freed up immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello XWL I would like to make a excting, excllent return to the greatest Wrestling fed in all of the internets and the whole wide world XWL   

Back to top Go down

Hello XWL I would like to make a excting, excllent return to the greatest Wrestling fed in all of the internets and the whole wide world XWL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1