Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016

Go down 
+15
Stunner
MagnesiacXBL
Sinister
TheFilthParade
Harmon
Pringle96`
BOFA
Austin
LazyEye513
KingWolf
GamerShane31
Zack
Plus
T-Roll
P.R Son
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 MyCar9a

LIVE FROM: MAVERIK CENTER
SALT LAKE CITY, UT

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.  Nikki Bella Returns!

Nikki Storm's bad month, is about to get worse...because the woman she assaulted backstage before their match seven weeks ago ultimately putting her on the shelf...is back, and with a vengeance. Tonight witness Nikki Storm battle the returning Nikki Bella in a No Disqualification Match! Will Nikki Bella taste sweet revenge, or will Nikki Storm taste sweet victory over a woman that's too blinded by rage to focus on winning?

2.  Eric Young Returns!

Last week Eric Young made his surprise return after the Main-Event as an impromptu opponent for the recently knocked out Matt Sydal, the man that's given him nothing but hell for months...and tonight, with a win under his belt against one thorn in his back, he's ready to remove the other, Shinsuke Nakamura. Thanks to Shinsuke's knee happy antics as referee, Eric fell to Matt at Downpour, but tonight with Matt behind him, Eric looks to show the King of Strong Style, that he crossed the wrong guy.

3.  Brock Lesnar's Revenge

Having knocked the lights out of Matt Sydal in their UFC encounter last week, Brock looks to the referee that lead to that very match in the first place. For two weeks ago Matt Sydal bribed an official to deliver a fast count against Brock, and tonight...that referee faces the consequences of his actions, when General Manager Paul Heyman orders him to compete against THE BEAST.

4.   The Elite Celebration

After overcoming a game Adam Cole, Sami Zayn has become The very first Elite Champion, and tonight...with a well deserved night off from competition, he takes to the ring to celebrate his historical victory. What will he have to say? And what does being "Elite" mean to him?

5.  The Inmate Returns to Reclaim The Ayslum

After a month removed from the loss of his championship to his once brother Roman Reigns at Downpour...Dean Ambrose makes his return tonight, and he's not wasting any second in coming after what was his. It's the rematch ordered by Paul Heyman, and tonight it's ALL on the line. Will The Leader of an Empire, once again defeat The Lunatic Fringe? Or will The Inmate, take back what is his, and once again run The Ayslum?

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 76WRQ3kXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 R0HNlzR

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 RpkLp1e XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Hpl9QBx

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 PBPCPNe XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 TGf3NOX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 EPzFoQGXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 EaMqIef

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Mn62BUE XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 BvyilyV

Normal Match

The Pack & Dolph Ziggler are banned from ringside

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 XGw4q39 XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 YiLDmsK

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 OqDxoCfXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 5tOg2pf

Here Comes The Pain Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 I2MoG4fXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 5OpyoO6

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 XuNFDbjXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 B36Th91

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 H94yjioXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 WJamkN8
XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 IUoeGVUXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 PwiIKNv

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 O7E7ZC1XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 AQt30t8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 5Tq9eZRXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 NUUdBM2

Sami Zayn's Championship Celebration

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 LzGtrMe

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 8G8BVGSXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 38WbpxS

Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 8AelvkYXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 S5wARmX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 JcSJ4gqXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Ey7NVGg

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 KjGMOPVXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 5f5cUFV

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Fg8C708XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Aiqm6CT

No Disqualification Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Xj3vehO XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 MaxQ7I9

Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 DKyjuSr XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Pkc3Fyy

Falls Count Anywhere Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 ZSnxfohXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 4hh1Zmf

Main Event

World Heavyweight Championship Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Tbd5E0z

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 L3MSRyB XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 RH9jyuV

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 7:59 pm

A recap of what happened the previous week begins to play. We see Michelle McCool clashing with Sasha Banks once again with a shot at the championship on the line. A back and forth match that took a turn for the worse when the champion decided to get herself involved which led to the downfall of Michelle. But in the end, the contender stood tall as she fought off the champion and stood tall with the championship held in her hands, possibly giving everyone a glimpse of what was to come. Anarchy then heads to the backstage area of the arena where we see an interview area set up with two chairs sitting up front and center. In one of the two chairs sat Jeremy Borash, the man who would be conducting the interview, and in the other sat none other than the number one contender for the Women's Championship, The Legit Boss, Sasha Banks.

[JEREMY BORASH]
Welcome back, Ladies and Gentlemen. As you've probably noticed by now, joining me at this time is the woman who we will see face Mia Yim with the championship on the line next week! Give it up for Sasha Banks!

And while Sasha worse a smile spread wide across her face, the fans watching didn't seem to share the same reaction as faint boos could be heard in the background despite what happened last week.

[JEREMY BORASH]
First of all, it's nice to have you here, Sasha. I'm actually a big fan of yours And secondly, next week is your big match. Your first shot at championship gold here in XWL. Are you at all nervous heading into the match?

[SASHA BANKS]
Thank you! I'm glad that someone around here recognizes my hard work. I'm sure you don't know this, but a lot of your co-workers? They still doubt that I'm as legit as I say I am despite proving it time and time again. Can't impress everyone though. And what was that question again? Am I nervous heading into my title match?

[JEREMY BORASH]
Yes, that's correct. Are you at all nervous?

[SASHA BANKS]
Not at all, Jeremy. Not at all.

And with that, she gave a shake of her head.

[SASHA BANKS]
I don't get nervous, Jeremy, because I've been waiting on this moment since the day I started wrestling. I've been waiting on this since Sasha Banks was just an idea. I've worked too hard and too long to get this shot to ruin it because nerves. And this isn't me trying to discredit Mia Yim for the wrestler that she is. She's good, and I'm not being sarcastic when I tell you that, but I'm better. I'm the best. I'm the best this division has to offer and I am going to keep proving that until people finally realize that. So, am I nervous? Do I look at all nervous to you? I would think not because I am not the Nervous Boss. No, I am the Legit Boss.

[JEREMY BORASH]
You didn't look nervous last week when you not only attacked Mia after she tried to take both you out, but you also stole her tit-

[SASHA BANKS]
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Hold up one second. I didn't steal her title. I gave it back to her after I made a statement because I wanted her to enjoy this last week she'll have with it because after this week? It's going to be my championship. It's going to have my logo on it. It's going to be worn around my waist, and no longer will it belong to her. Mia, she can-

???: She can what, huh?

That can only mean one thing, Mia Yim is out to confront Sasha Banks after the heinous attacks pulled off last week. Trying to set the record straight isn't going to fly for the current Woman's champion.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 LK9Wwde

She's dressed up in jeans and a tank top looking down at Sasha who is not too pleased with Mia jacking up the interview out of the blue. Mia takes initiative and gets testy with Sasha in her tone of voice.

[MIA YIM]
Word around the street is, you think being number one contender makes you this BAD' bitch? Isn't that right? Taking the one shot you'll only have against me. WITH MY TITLE! Who in the right mind would blindside someone like that for their own personal gain, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Mia backs up and you can see Jeremy start to get jumpy, Sasha doesn't even flinch and gets right up out of her seat. Neither woman is backing down, this is to establish dominance between the two. Face to face is the only way this is going to go down. Two bosses of woman's wrestling with the same agenda. Yim doesn't have her belt with her, smartly assuming Sasha would touch it again. Both women are getting heated and are bumping chests about now. But Sasha doesn't hesitate to raise a hand up to her face, acting as if she was wiping a tear off of her cheek except in more of a mocking fashion to make fun of the champion.

[SASHA BANKS]
Aww, is someone in a bad mood because I got the best of them last week?

Sasha brings her back down and flashes a cheeky smile then, but not even that last as the corners of her lips drop and her expression turns one-hundred and eighty degrees into a more serious one.

[SASHA BANKS]
Don't make me do it again 'cause this bad bitch won't hesitate to once again lock you in a Bank Statement. I'll show you exactly why they not only call me the Legit Boss, but the next Women's Champion, too. Try me, Mia. I dare you.

Reaching her boiling point after being challenged by Sasha, Mia calms herself down and has a moment of clarity.

[MIA YIM]
Sasha, don't. You don't.. want to go there with me. It'll be the last thing you ever do, it'll be the last we ever hear of the Boss. She will be on PERMANENT leave. In case you.. forgot. Since everything has gone to that purple head of yours. You couldn't even fully lock me in the Bank Statement, hmm. I guess, .. you're just not clutch enough?

Mia shrugs in a mockingly fashion much like how Sasha did and starts to dig into her implying she doesn't have what it takes.

[MIA YIM]
I won't play your games, You're no longer the head boss in charge. HBIC, more like.. Hoe Bitch Is Cancelled. I'm going to end your world tour before it even begins. How legit can you be when all I'm getting from you is a determined little girl trying to make a name for herself. Layla found out the hard way, sweetie.

Sasha is about to speak up but is stopped in her tracks with a palm in her face from Mia and continues on.

[MIA YIM]
I said a few weeks ago, young hopefuls are ready to step up. I will put them in their place. That, includes you.

Mia takes the same palm and uses it to brush off the cheek of Sasha. Laughing in her face she isn't done yet.

[MIA YIM]
Now get out, if he wants someone to interview, it should be. Not some girl who wears plastic crappy glasses from Six Flags. Do yourself a favor, Turn around. Keep your hands to each side. Lock your lips, because that's the only thing you WILL be doin-

[SASHA BANKS]
What makes you think you're the boss of me?

And Sasha Banks, being as daring as ever, takes a step closer to the champion and uses her hands to reach out and push the champion back a little bit. The Boss herself refused to show any ounce of fear or doubt.

[SASHA BANKS]
This is MY show. This is MY division. And that is MY championship. You'll figure out that soon enough when this little girl with the cheap Six Flag glasses beats you, legit, and is officially named the new XWL Women's Champion. And you can bank on that because I didn't come this far to lose to someone like you. If anything? I came this far to beat people like YOU.

That last part was said as one extended index finger was point at Mia and pushed into her chest.

[SASHA BANKS]
Put me in my place, I dare you to even try. Show me what you're made of, I beg of you. Because I thrive off people like you, Mia. I thrive off people who doubt me and think that I don't have what it takes to accomplish anything around here. Next week it will be me putting you in your place and who knows? You might wanna give Layla a call and see if she has any room in that retirement home because the Boss is going to embarrass you and make you wish you never showed your face around here again.

Rolling her eyes and placing her hands on her hips, not impressed with the underdog speech Sasha has given.

[MIA YIM]
You don't want this, Sasha, you need this. Everyone watching YOU, will see YOU fail. YOU, will be the one picking up the pieces. YOU are going to be the sole cause of your failure. I'm the future of this division as much as I am the current. I will carry woman's wrestling on MY back. Don't get it twisted, I'm not doubting you. You'll get your big break, just NOT when i'm around.

Looking down at her chest where the indent of Sasha's finger is seen in her tanktop.

[MIA YIM]
You want to act like a bitch?

[MIA YIM]    
I'LL TREAT YOU LIKE ONE!

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 DvUHHxN

Sasha can barely react as you can hear a loud WHACK come off from the force given by Mia. With not a slap, not a fist. A full blown elbow brought into the bridge of Bank's nose. In a hurry Jeremy Borash is seen getting out of dodge, Mia repeatedly lays into Sasha grabbing her hair to get a better vantage point for even more vicious elbows. Sasha slips back and ducks her head into the gut of Mia and attempts to tackle her. Mia rattles forearm shots off of Sasha's back and Sasha is using all her might at this point. Fists continue to fly, each of the two women throwing their hardest shots to try and take the other out. They get backed into one of the two chairs which sends it down to the ground, but they stay up still. Eventually the two set to face next week do make it onto the ground, but not even that stopped them from trying to hurt the other as their hands continued to connect with the other. Jeremy Borash tried to make his way back in, wanting to make an attempt to stop them but even he was smart enough to know that one man couldn't separate these two. That is when he did what any smart man would do.

[JEREMY BORASH]
We need some help!

And in seconds do we see a couple referee come in, their arms reaching into the mix to try and separate the two of them before someone got her. At the rate they were going, it was bound to happen. So much tension being built up in such a short period of time for the two of them. Two referees turned into three and three referees quickly turned into four of them, two working on Mia and two working on Sasha to try their hardest to get them apart. But between the flying fists, occasional hair pulling and even the females giving the referee an accidental shot, it was no easy task. It wasn't easy, but it was possible. Two referees on each women managed to separate them and hold them back from further attacking the other. The physical assault might have been stopped for a second, but you could bet that Sasha continued to run her mouth in a possible attempt to egg Mia on.

[SASHA BANKS]
Is that all you got, huh!? I thought you were supposed to be the champion!

In that, you can hear a quick response from Mia.

[MIA YIM]
I am the champion, BITCH and why should we wait until next week. I'll deal the damage now!

Rustling around her arms, she tightens up her muscles and rips free of their stronghold. Lunging toward Sasha who is visibly aware but has no time to react. Mia takes the hair of Sasha and drags her to her knees and wails on the top of her head. The referees swarm Mia and try to take her back but it isn't stopping her. Sasha and Mia both screaming at each other, Sasha finally Pushes Mia away who scans the room, this can not be good.

[MIA YIM]
Oooh, you're going to regret everything YOU JUST DID!

Everyone in the room starts to gaze at Mia who is completely losing it, frightened at what she's referring to. Sasha pleas with the referees to let her go to allow her to defend herself. Mia goes to the side of the set and her eyes meet a shiny never used, never dented.. good ol reliable.. steel chair!

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 NZs4wnK

Unfolding the chair, this spells the end for Sasha if she can get her way. You can see Yim's reflection in the chair as she hugs it in her arms. The referees with all their hands up making up a barrier for the two. Sasha tells her to bring it, and so Mia does. Mia raises the chair up over her head and smacks it down on the concrete floor.

[MIA YIM]
Do you hear that? It has your name on it. YOU PSYCHO BITCH, I'll do to you what I did to Layla, IT'S NOT A THREAT IT'S A GOD DAMN PROMISE.

Mia goes to swing the chair awkwardly and it slips out of her hands, not because of her grip but because one of the referees was quick on their feet to snatch the chair from the champion, no letting her get any further with said weapon. And that causes Mia to back up some, hands raised as if she was giving up for now. But of course to her, it was nothing more than a ruse. It was shown one of the referees turned their back to check on the Boss, making sure that she was fine and still feeling well enough to compete later on tonight against Mickie James. When Mia got the chance, when no one was looking she reached her hand out to grab a lone wrench that she noticed earlier when her eyes scanned the surrounding area for a weapon. Fingers lock securely around the handle of the wrench as she readies herself to attack, but she is grabbed from behind by another who noticed the wrench, that being Jeremy Borash!

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Y3riGW2

Sasha, at this point, realized there was not much of a point in sticking around. Laughing at her opposing foe that she'd be next week as she was held back now by the referees once again as Jeremy had no want to stick around, only not wanting to see a weapon like such be used against another human being. With Sasha now leaving the scene and getting herself as far away from the deranged champion as she could, not that she was scared or anything, the cameras focus in on the champion who was fueled with rage and determined to send the other woman back to whatever minor leagues she came from. With that, Anarchy proceeds to head to it's commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 12:07 pm

Shit got real above ^

It also gets real below

As Anarchy comes back from a scheduled commercial break, we find ourselves outside of Paul Heyman's office, where the door is shut, and one of his unhappy superstars is pounding on the door demanding he open the door, assuming he's inside of course. That superstar is none other than the "Golden Ticket to The Future of XWL" himself...Matt Sydal.

[Matt Sydal]
I mean it, if you don't open this door right now I'm going to launch a formal complaint to Vince McMahon RIGHT NOW! Do you hear me? RIGHT NOW, I will pull out my phone, call his personal number because we're tight like that, and tell him of the terrible job you did last week! Which, tonight doesn't seem to be going any better for you either, now is it? Looks like your "beast" can't be controlled and now you're in a bind, DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BACK THE WRONG PERSON? THE AUTHORITY FOUND THIS OUT BEFORE, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE GONE! They backed losers like Finn Balor, Seth Rollins...people that don't belong at the top, much less...in a ring with superstars like me, THE GOLDEN TICKET TO THE GODDAMN FUTURE OF THIS COMPANY!

A long winded rant doesn't seem to be doing the trick, his threats and complaints have fallen on deaf ears...or have they?

[Matt Sydal]
HELLO?! I WILL NOT BE IGNORED, WHAT YOU DID LAST WEEK, PUTTING ME IN A UFC FIGHT WITH BROCK LESNAR WAS A MISUSE OF POWER, AND THEN...THEN ORDERING A MATCH WITH THAT LOSER ERIC YOUNG? YOU MESSED UP, AND NOW...NOW YOU MAKE IT RIGHT, NOW....YOU DO WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE BY THE AUTHORITY, YOU GIVE ME A WORLD TITLE MATCH, YOU NEED A CONTENDER, AND I'M YOUR GUY! Because I am what's BEST for business....ME! NOT DEAN AMBROSE, NOT BROCK LESNAR, NOT AJ STYLES, NOT ROMAN REIGNS, NOT FINN BALOR, NOT SETH ROLLINS, ME! ME! ME! ME! MEEEEEE!

(????)
Not Seth Rollins?

Matt Sydal turns around, coming face to face with a grinning Seth Rollins

[Seth Rollins]
I gotta say, you seem PRETTY angry right now. And I can understand, what, with your light being knocked out by Brock Lesnar week. But screaming at Paul isn't going to get you what you want Matt. And lying sure isn't going to help you. Those other guys might not be the "Man" around here. But I can guarantee you that I'M the "Man" here. If anyone should be replacing Dean tonight, it should be ME. Since washing my hands of The Authority I've been untouchable. Big Show, D-Bry, Nakamura, and now William Regal. Meanwhile YOU'VE been using poor Renee to pay off Refs to win yours match. So, if there is a line to get in to take that title from Roman Reigns you can join that line. But I stand in front of you short stuff.

[Matt Sydal]
I'm sorry is that list of losers you've beaten supposed to impress me? The Biggest Loser that's only ever been Mr. Money in The Bank, for like two weeks, 8 years ago...Daniel I can only shout one annoying word over and over to get people to like me, Bryan...Shinsuke, I failed my home country at an entire event dedicated to me several years ago, Nakamura. William, defeated the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of all time, and then lost to MATT...SYDAL the very next night...Regal? Those are the superstars you're boasting about beating? Really, Seth? And you're supposed to be the "man" the same "man" that had to have J & J Security win you The Intercontinental Championship themselves, because you were too inferior to do it yourself? Need I remind you that I am STILL to this day, THE LONGEST REIGNING XWL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IN HISTORY?! If ANYONE, should, and will be competing against Roman Reigns for that title, a title I...embody, in every way...it's me, so step aside, go find Finn Balor and fight some more over who was the favorite of Mommy Hunter, and Daddy Stephanie, okay?

[Seth Rollins]
If I were a lesser man that might have actually stung a bit. But a low down, cheating, opportunist saying these things to me doesn't quite have the same impact. You can't pull my pride from me Matt, we're two sides of the same coin. And we can live in the past, where you seem to take resident in because your present is nothing to write home about, or we can talk about the now. And the now is me cutting through competition. Meanwhile YOUR now, is, well...being Brock Lesnar's bitch. You will continue to brag about what you've DONE. And I will keep talking about what I'm GOING to do. I'm going to cave Balor's head in with a stomp. I'm going to be placed in the Money in the Bank at Emergence. And best of all? Tonight? I'm going to make you another statistic. So you're not getting a title match. All you're walking out of here with...is a loss. And you want to know the really funny part, I'm not even going to have to work hard for it. The mood you're in? I think I'm just going to let you beat yourself.

[Matt Sydal]
See, that's the funny thing...you claim you're GOING...to do all of these things, but the reality, is that to this day, despite being The Authority's little lapdog, you haven't. Whereas your old pal Finn, well...in a month's time of being The Authority's new play toy, he did what you, STILL haven't done, he won a title, legitimately, not just any title, The World Heavyweight Championship. So here's what's REALLY going to happen, you're going to get YOUR ass dropped by a Bloody Sunday, you're NOT going to be placed in Money in The Bank because you wouldn't know what to do with that opportunity if it fell into your lap...AND, most of all? You're not going to beat me tonight, because I am better than you in EVERY possible way. So save yourself the embarrassment, walk away, and don't bother showing up for our match. Because if you do? If you foolishly step in that ring with The Golden Ticket? You'll be taken on a special trip down to loserville, courtesy of The Here It Is Driver.  

Seth Rollins smiles a little

[Seth Rollins]
I guess we will just have to put your little theory to the test won't we? When I win Money in the Bank you'll be the first person I come talk to. And when I DO beat you tonight, the last thing you'll see is my grin as I walk up the ramp. So watch tonight, as the BEST wrestler in the world gets the job done tonight. And I check one of those three promises off of my list.

Seth grins and walks off, leaving Matt to resume banging on Paul Heyman's office door, as we fade away.

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 3:38 pm

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 H94yjioXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 WJamkN8
XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 IUoeGVUXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 PwiIKNv

After a long match the scene unfolds with all the women in the ring slugging it out. The ref tries to separate them but they just fight around him and continue to fight. The ref calls for the bell but no one pays it any mind. Bayley and April are trading punches back and forth while Paige bounces Nattie's head off a turnbuckle. Bayley blocks one of April's punches and kicks her in the stomach, knocking April through the bottom rope and to the outside. Bayley turns around right into one of Paige's kicks.

Paige lifts Bayley and drops her right on her head with The Rampaige! Paige smiles at her work, taunting Bayley. "THIS IS MY HOU-!" She is cut off by a vicious elbow to the head by Nattie. Paige is lifted to her feet by Natalya and is damn near decapitated by a Nattie by Nature! The carnage looks done as Natalya stands over Bayley and Paige. She turns to leave but falls down with a scream at the site before her. April not only re-entered the ring, but she is spider walking towards her, smiling viciously the whole time. Nattie gets over her shock and leaps to her feet, charging April. But in one fluid motion April grabs her, kisses her cheek, and plants her with a Sister April! Natalya lays on the mat, staring up at the ceiling. Sister April closes her eyelids gently before standing up, surveying the carnage with a smile as the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:48 pm

As we return from a commercial break, a familiar theme song begins to play throughout the Maverik Center.

[Corey Graves]
"Who the hell...?"

As the audience roars in excitement, the man they've been waiting for slowly walks out from the back, and enter onto the stage.

[Mauro Ranallo]
"It's Jeff Hardy!"

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 NL0TGKQ

He makes his way down the ramp, giving his fans high-fives along the way.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 0WmblpO

[Lilian Garcia]
"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome... JEFF HARDY!"

In the ring with microphone in hand, Jeff Hardy's music begins to fade. Before he can speak, a loud "HARDY!" chant fills the arena. Jeff takes a step back looking into the sea of cheering fans.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 LtMOQsm

As the crowd begins to settle, Jeff lifts the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 YQPuFW6

[Jeff Hardy]
"I’ve been fighting ever since I could remember. Physically… and mentally. Physically.. against my enemies,.. my friends,.. and even my own blood. Mentally.. against society,.. my haters, and even.. myself. No matter the outcome of those fights, I’ve always brushed myself off and kept pushing forward. Everything that I’ve been through has a purpose. It has turned into the man I am today. A risk taker. An enigma. A fighter.."

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 SJ70e3I

[Jeff Hardy]
"..and I will keep fighting. Not just for me, but for all of you. I will keep fighting for all the outcasts and rejects. I will keep fighting for all the people that dare to dream outside of the box. I will keep fighting for all of my fans who have supported me, wherever I’ve been. To the little boy sitting in the nosebleed seats, wearing my arm bands… I will fight for you."

The audience cheers loudly, showing their appreciation of Jeff's words.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 UaOXvmh

[Jeff Hardy]
"This isn’t about fame or fortune. This isn’t about worrying what the next guy has that you don’t. This is about living life the way you want to. This is about looking at the world that surrounds you and realizing that this only lasts for so long. This is about living for the moment. That’s what I do every single second of my life and what I’m going to continue doing here in XWL."

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 2lK8nfV

[Jeff Hardy]
"Now, I know I’ve been away for a little bit. I’ve been away fighting those battles that I explained before, but now I have a clear head.. a free mind. I feel more alive than I ever have before.. and what a time to be alive. Business is booming in XWL and things are about to get even more explosive with the return of Jeff Hardy.. a new Jeff Hardy. A Jeff Hardy that refuses to take "no" for an answer… and refuses to be forgotten."

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 ZmfmFR2

[Jeff Hardy]
"I will fight from the bottom and rise to the top.. and there isn’t a man that’s going to stop me. This is my time."

As he finishes speaking, his theme song begins to play. He drops the mic and waves to the fans.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 KOji5dU

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Strong words from Jeff Hardy, don't you think so Graves?"

[Corey Graves]
"Strong words?! Talking about standing up for the outcasts and rejects? He's stealing my shtick!"

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Well I don't know about that, but I do know the fans are happy to have him back in XWL."

[Corey Graves]
"Whatever you say Mauro. I think I'm gonna get a hold of my lawyer."

As Hardy walks to the back, we transition into our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 5:12 pm

We go backstage to see Matt Striker standing by getting ready for an interview

Striker
Please welcome my guest at this time R-

A hand gets placed over Strikers mic as we see none other than Randy Orton enter the frame.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 005

Orton

You need to talk a lot less there Matt. These people came here to see me, not you.

Striker
O-ok… Last week we saw a short promo to hype up your return here to XWL, so i’m sure what everyone is wondering is why are you back? And what is your plans now?

Orton

Thats a stupid question… Why am I back? Because my therapist says I need an outlet to get rid of my anger Matt…. You best start asking some real questions or I may take my anger out on you…

Striker
Fine, but you didn’t ans-

Orton puts his hand on Strikers mic again and glares at him

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 026

Orton

I wasn’t finished… MATT, You wanted to know what my plans were didn’t you? DIDN’T YOU?!

Matt just nodds his head violently

Orton

Good boy.

Orton rubs Strikers head

Orton

Now, my plans for coming back are simple. Tonight I will destroy this so called “Demon” Finn Balor, and then, my sights are going to be dead set on that World Title… and that all starts with winning the Money in the Bank match.

Orton closes his eyes and dreams about holding that briefcase, but suddenly gets annoyed when Matt begins to speak again

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 014

Striker
Well first you’d have to quali…. Uhhhh… Randy?

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 031

Orton now staring at Matt as Matt begins to back up, Orton tosses the mic out of Strikers hand and grabs him by the collar

Striker
Randy please! I’m sorry man!

Orton smiles and starts laughing as he lets Striker go, Striker confused starts to laugh along as Randy puts his arm over Strikers shoulder. Striker still laughing looks over at Randy and now notices he no longer laughing but staring daggers at him. Striker stops laughing and Randy smile at him, Randy grabs him and spins him around in a 360 motion and tosses him into the wall as a loud CRACK is heard, Orton smiles and walks off. But stops in front of a backstage crew member.

Orton

Man, hard to find good interviewers now huh?

Orton gently pats the man on the shoulder and walks off stretching his shoulder out.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:53 pm

The camera pans backstage showing Finn Balor equipped in his ring gear for his match tonight. The graphics pop up next as the Anarchy cameras turn to ringside.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentleman what a match we have for you tonight, Finn Balor has a match against “The Viper” Randy Orton.

[Corey Graves]
Your right Mauro, but you have to wonder in the back of your mind if Seth Rollins will have any involvement in this match tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Your right Corey, you almost wonder when he will walk out and take advantage.

The camera pans back to Finn Balor walking down the ramp and walks up the steps and into the ring as the fans boo him.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Balor_13XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Orton_10

After the match Tom Phillips confronts a sweaty Finn Balor for an interview.

Tom Phillips
Finn Balor, tonight you fell short in your match against Randy Orton, what are you thoughts going into Emergence with your match with Seth Rollins?

Finn Balor
You know something Tom? I've been hearing that the Money In The Bank ladder match is coming back, and i want in. My match with Seth Rollins will be nothing compared to money in the bank. But you know something else Tom, Sami Zayn is the first ever Elite Champion, which is something i want to be, so who knows maybe after i win Money In The Bank i cash in and become the new Elite Champion.

Finn Balor rolls out of the ring headed towards the back breathing heavily as anarchy fades to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 1:42 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 PBPCPNe XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 TGf3NOX

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 10:15 am

The camera cut to the ring and a theme song starts to play throughout the arena

R Truth makes his way down to the ring with a mic in his hand.

R Truth enters the ring and raises the mic, as loud boos surround the arena.

[R-TRUTH]
Don’t boo me you white trash, cut my music and shut the hell up cause I got something I wanna get off my chest.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 QDHle4

I know you white trash here tonight wanted me to lose tonight, but ya see I wiped the floor with that bald headed looking punk.  And guess what I can say whatever the hell I want cause I am now officially under XWL contract.  First thing I gotta say is just cause I got a contract here in XWL doesn’t mean the white trash watching, the boys, or THEY aren’t prejudice against me or any minority and look at us like we criminals.  But the real question is why to stop me from getting a contract I had to go against some chump.

R Truth laughs with a smirk on his face.

[R-TRUTH]
Now I know every one of you white trash thought I was the chump and wouldn’t win my match.  The thing is though THEY can put any of those punks in the back against me cause I ain’t scared of any of em.   Second thing I’m gonna say is that I can promise that THEY will keep me out of the Money in the Bank match at Emergence.  Because THEY want nothing to do with a minority being in XWL or going after the World Heavyweight Title.  It doesn’t matter how many matches I win cause THEY don’t like me.  But before I go I got one more thing I gotta say. I would like to apologize to Renee Young because she isn’t a bitch.  She’s a hoe.

R-Truth drops the mic, exits the ring and hops over the barricade leaving through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:15 pm

The camera pans to Renee Young standing beside a smug looking CM Punk

(Renee Young)
Standing next to me at this time, is the Straightedge Superstar, and NEW challenger to The Elite title, CM Punk. Punk, was your goal to become the new challenger for The Elite title when you interrupted Sami Zayn?

CM Punk smiles a little before speaking into the microphone

{CM Punk}
Renee...are you implying that I took advantage of Sami Zayn's idiotic pride and need to please the masses to get myself a title shot? Because...that's EXACTLY what I did. Guys like Zayn want to believe that their great almost as much as their fans do. So they'll fight anyone, anywhere, anytime to do so. And it's admirable. It really is. But it makes them easy to control. And controlling things is something I do very well. And during this 2 out of 3 series...I'm gonna control Zayn like a puppet.

(Renee Young)
I can see you're very confident right now at the thought of fighting Zayn. Are you as confident going into your match with Styles tonight?

CM Punk face forms into mock confusion. Something that makes Renee roll her eyes at the Straightedge Superstar

{CM Punk}
Am I confident against Styles? Doe the Undertaker like guy liner? Does Roman have zero mic skills? Are you too dumb to know when you're being used?

(Renee Young)
Hey look that hardly seems-

{CM Punk}
Yeah yeah don't interrupt me. AJ Styles is all hype. I think Lesnar showed that. I mean he got a win over Roman, the World Heavyweight Champion but all that proved was that Roman doesn't deserve to the face of this company. AJ is by no means a slouch...but he doesn't measure up to me. I'm going to show him just how insignificant he is in my world. I'm gonna...

CM Punk trails off as he eyes someone who has just walks behind Renee

{CM Punk}
Well..."Phenomenal" timin

That "someone" is none other then "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles himself...

(AJ Styles)
I'm sorry Punk, please refresh my memory, what's the last relevant thing you've done around here as of late??? Oh yeah I remember, you got pinned in that Intercontinental Championship match back at Downpour, I suppose that's pretty relevant...Or how about later that night, when Sheamus beat the living hell out of you backstage, I mean that's pretty relevant as well....

(AJ Styles)

Maybe you're right Punk, maybe I just don't measure up to you, I mean it's pretty hard to compete with getting pinned in a championship match and then getting my ass kicked backstage in the very same night. I mean, the only things I can even bring to the table that can somewhat compare to your relevant accomplishments as of late, is PINNING the World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns. There was also that time I beat Leo Kruger, the "creepy and feared" leader of The Pack, hell I beat his 2 little cronies Batista and Strowman in a handicap match just a few weeks ago BY MYSELF......

(AJ Styles)
So go ahead Punk, stand back here and talk all the crap you want, because at the end of the day, everything you say is just that, CRAP!!! Tonight, I'm gonna go out there and show you that this world you supposedly live in where AJ Styles is "insignificant", is nothing more then a fantasy world, because I ain't insignificant, CM Punk is insignificant, AJ Styles is Phenomenal........

Renee moves out of the way as Punk and Styles go face to face and share an intense staredown before Punk cracks a quick little smirk and chuckles to himself before walking out of the view of the camera. Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
MagnesiacXBL

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 12:57 pm

This night, just like last week, was a disaster. Everything he had planned had failed. He had went out there, into the ring to face Broken Matt Hardy, a match which he should have won, but he failed to do so and now, well now he was fuming. His personal assistant was nowhere to be found and he was left to himself, backstage pacing back and forth annoyed at his failure.

William Regal,
"Imagine, someone as grand as myself, a man, NO, a gentleman such as me, to lose to someone so irrelevant, so beneath me, it is disgusting."

He would then lash out as he kicks a nearby chair as it goes flying and crashing into the wall, William Regal career so far in XWL has been in disarray and it was all his own fault. He continues to vent as he then turns quickly around, coming face-to-face with none other than Kurt Angle of all people. Kurt Angle was dressed in a tracksuit, with his bags over his shoulders as he just looks William Regal up and down.

William Regal,
"Well! What the bloody hell do you want!"

Kurt Angle
Woah there Regal. You're the one that is stomping around here throwing a tantrum. I'm only here because my match got canceled for the night and I'm headed to our next show. I will say though, I watched your match, you were great out there. It's true. You really made your country proud, just like I make this great nation of the U S of A proud every night. You have nothing to worry about. I see your a little stressed though, so how about some chocolate? I hear it helps you relax.

Kurt Angle would hold out the gift to the gentlemen who cannot believe what has just happened, he would quickly slap it out of Kurt Angle hand and then get right into the face of Kurt Angle, his finger also raised as it points right in his face.

William Regal,
"Now you listen here, I don't need you coming here and telling me what I already know. The fact that someone such as yourself, some washed up has-been is coming up to me and telling me I did a good job, that is an insult! That is a slap to the face. Kurt! I never liked you, not from the first day we meet nearly twenty years ago, you have always been a little arrogant shit, and the fact that while your skills are nonexistent now, I am still in my prime. You let your country down every time you lace up your boots, you have no right to ever talk to someone like me, your better. Now son, get the hell out of my face, before you make things worse for yourself."

Kurt Angle
At least I have a win, Bill.

William Regal's eyes widen as an animalistic rage runs through his veins. He grabs the Olympic gold medalist by the neck, tossing him against the opposite side wall. Regal begins to stomp a mudhole just as well as Stone Cold into Angle. Regal relinquishes his stomps as we hear Angle holding his stomach and moaning in agony. Regal slowly turns and walks away from Angle. Kurt after rolling for a couple seconds, begins to pick himself up. Suddenly, we hear footsteps quickly getting closer to the camera when Regal comes back into frame hitting a Knee Trembler onto the weakened American hero.

William Regal,
"I'll see you next week, Kurtis.

Regal turns around, kicking Angle's road bag, and leaves the now unconcious Angle sprawled on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Falls Count Anywhere Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 ZSnxfohXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 4hh1Zmf

AJ Styles took the risk, he went for that home run shot on CM Punk, he went for that Styles Splash on CM Punk on the outside and tried to put him through a table with it, but he crashed and burned, and now CM Punk appears to be stalking him and preparing to go for that G.T.S. the moment Styles gets back to a vertical base. Styles however, he's not getting up under his own power fast enough for Punk's liking, so Punk decides to take matter into his own hands and moves in for the kill, he powers AJ Styles up onto his shoulders in an effort to hit that G.T.S. and put AJ Styles to sleep, but AJ Styles is not ready to go down yet, he still has alot of fight left as he elbows the hell out of the side of CM Punk's head in effort to escape this precarious predicament he's in, eventually he's successful and manages to slide off Punk's shoulders.

Punk is down to one knee trying to recover from those brutal elbow strikes so AJ decides to put some distance between him and Punk by sliding back into the ring. Punk immediately charges in under the bottom rope in an attempt to catch AJ Styles by surprise from behind, but AJ sensed it and reacted accordingly by dropping Punk with a Pele Kick. Styles is gassed from this brutal Falls Count Anywhere match, but now he has his chance to put CM Punk away and bring this insane battle to an end. Punk is laid out after that Pele Kick but AJ knows he has to be 100% certain Punk is gonna stay down for a 3 count the next time he attempts a pin, or it could cost him this match. AJ decides to take no chances and is gonna go for the killshot on Punk once and for all, a physically spent AJ Styles steps through the ropes and stands on the apron of the ring, he slowly but surely makes his way to the top rope above the turnbuckle, the entire arena is on their feet as they know they're moments away from seeing AJ Styles connect with the Styles Splash and subsequently getting that 3 count.

AJ Styles immediately turns to face the stage area and see's "The Beast Incarnate" bursting through the curtain and down the ramp. Styles knows "The Beast" is after him after AJ intervened in Brock's match earlier tonight with Jack Doan. AJ knows that Brock is out here to tear him limb from limb, and at this stage, there's nothing left to do but fight, so that's exactly what he does. AJ leaps from the top rope and smashes Lesnar in the face with one of the most spectacular Phenomenal Forearm's we've ever seen!!! BUT WAIT A MINUTE, LESNAR HAS SOMEHOW TAKEN THE PHENOMENAL FOREARM FROM STYLES AND MANAGED TO ROLL THROUGH IT AND GRAB AHOLD OF HIM!!! BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX TO STYLES ON THAT STEEL RAMP!!!!

Brock pounces on AJ Styles like a predator destroying his prey, he gets the full mount on Styles and unloads a flurry of brutal punches and elbows right to AJ's skull. Eventually, Brock gets bored and decides to change the attack up a bit, he grabs the near lifeless AJ Styles and tosses him full speed into the barricade, Lesnar doesn't stop to rest, he's a goddamn machine, he continues the assault immediately by tossing Styles skull first into the steel ring post. It's become clear to everyone in the arena and watching around the world that AJ Styles is busted wide open, there's blood pouring out of a huge gash atop his right eye, it's not a pretty scene right now, but one person who is a fan of his work so far is Brock Lesnar.

Brock grabs ahold of AJ once more and shoves him under the bottom rope and into the ring. Lesnar picks up the bloody heap that is AJ Styles and lifts him atop his shoulders before throwing him off and smashing him face first into the mat with a thunderous F5. Lesnar appears to be satisfied with his work for now and decides to leave the ring and head up the ramp and into the back. BUT WAIT A MINUTE, IT'S CM PUNK!!! He had rolled out of the ring the moment Brock's music hit and was hiding near the timekeeper's area the whole time!!! Many people are only now realizing that this match is STILL GOING ON!!! the Falls Count Anywhere stipulation means no disqualifications, and most of the crowd had completely forgotten about it at this point, they were so consumed by Lesnar beating down AJ that they thought a stretcher would be coming out to cart AJ Styles out of this arena, but that's not the case ladies and gentleman, this match is still going on and CM Punk is back in the ring plotting his next move.

Punk decides to play it safe, he sees the bloody wreck that AJ Styles is at the moment and opts to go for the cover.

(Ref)

WHAT THE....!!!!!! HOW IN GOD'S NAME HAS AJ STYLES JUST KICKED OUT AFTER THAT BEATING HE'S JUST RECEIVED!!! The crowd has just blown the roof off of this place for that kickout from AJ Styles and they start up an AJ Styles chant to try and rally him back into this match. But alas, that kickout must've been a sheer bit of defiance from AJ Styles directed at Brock Lesnar, because he's still a bloody wreck, and he's barely moved a muscle before and after that kickout. Punk can't believe that AJ kicked out but he wastes no time in hoisting the dead weight of AJ Styles up onto his shoulders and planting him with the G.T.S..........

(Ref)

And just like that it's all over, CM Punk has won this match and has pinned AJ Styles, let's make no mistake about it, AJ and Punk both gave it their ALL in this match, and were having a match of the year candidate type match before Brock Lesnar decided to intervene and beat AJ Styles to a bloody pulp, from that point on, there was some defiance shown at the end from AJ by kicking out of Punk's pin attempt, but this grueling war combined with the ruthless assault from Brock Lesnar was simply too much for anyone to overcome, including "The Phenomenal One"....

Punk celebrates his win by yelling at some fans on his way up the ramp and to the back while AJ Styles gets tended to by medical personal in the ring as Anarchy heads to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

The lights dim with a strange sound toppling over the speakers. A profound violin strum plays softly and energetically all at once. A serrated green frequency bar goes along with this intro fluttering at every chance.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 LYJRVdv

After the song builds, red dots flash long enough to distort your vision for a few seconds.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 UgfQ18v

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 H08UbTP

The dots fade away and only a couple letter’s are shown “S H I N” Everyone in attendance start a frenzy It continues. SUKE NAKAMURA in red bold letters. The minitron and arena lights illuminating the jacket of Nakamura as he walks casually onto the middle of the stage. “NAKAMURA” “NAKAMURA” the crowd bellows out whilst hovering over the barricade..  

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_o8uatayGIZ1u1ljrzo5_500

Twisting his hands over one another, swaying around with his head tilting side to side. The slow motion sensor picking up his movements slightly. Touching his chest with the back of his palm, the other hand raised in the air swung to the sky. The sensor stops and the urge to shake himself around starts to take control. He’s got a pep in his step, whimsically down the ramp.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Wcwoi1J

Striking a pose, a ninja pose! Flashing his mouthpiece smirking because he can. Shaking his hands to the beat, losing himself in the moment. Both hands over the top of one another, sending signals to every single person in the arena.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_o71pminXtn1u1ljrzo5_540

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 KR3oyY8
The curve in the theme allows him to almost have a seizure in his rock out moment. Clashing with dizziness, pulls himself together still acting wild. In a crazy fashion going up the apron and walking with swag along the outer skirts.Bouncing with his shoulders and his eyes widened. Under the 2nd rope he goes and greets the middle of the ring. Covering his mouth with his hand, The sound of the music suddenly meets a drop, along with Nakamura as he bursts to the side of the rope.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_o8hc5pEVHI1u1ljrzo3_540

Holding onto it with the mightiest grip of all time. Throwing his right arm carelessly into the wind. Stretching backwards to meet his head to the 2nd rope. Launching his right arm down to the mat as he bends his knees completely until he’s touching the mat. The pose causes hundreds of cameras to flash and leaves tingling sensations through everyone’s heart.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 I44IHyT
Spinning in a 360, moving his fingers as if he’s grabbing onto someone or something.. He hears the crowd on each side of him and stands front and center. Closing his eyes he bobs his head to the rhythm and his legs and arms rattle along with his face. Sending a YEAHOH! bolt to the mat Shinsuke blows this entrance off it’s heels. The fans hum the sound of his theme music. “OOOH OHH OHH OHHH, UHHH DA DA DA DA DUH WOOH OHH OHH” and he sticks his tongue out playing along.

Feeling the energy pulse through him, Nakamura rises up from his glorious position and to the turnbuckle. Having some pre-match stretches with his legs perched high up on the 3rd turnbuckle.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_o8ub3xy2x91u1ljrzo3_500

Nakamura runs his hands through the thick of his hair and stares up at the ramp. Cracking his neck with his hands, a slow coy smirk begins to form after getting an earful of the PA system.

The crowd erupts in a series of cheers for the new and improved theme song of Eric Young. The bearded hero comes rushing out onto stage, supporting an entire new look. He hauls himself across the stage, not quite looking at the ring, but around crazily before his eyes finally settle upon the man that put him out of action for two weeks. A sly grin creeps across his face before he begins to stomp down the ramp.

[Corey Graves]
Eric Young looks like a completely different person from the last time we saw him.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Most people aren't sure how to take him here lately but he does sure seem like he's prepped for action here tonight.

Eric Young slides into the ring, ripping off his new jacket and then backs up into his corner. Nakamura turns his back to Young, placing his foot up onto the turnbuckle to stretch. As he does, the ref calls for the bell and without any notice, Young takes off across the ring. Nakamura stops stretching just in time to turn around right into a foot from Young. The big boot corners Nakamura and causes him to slump into a seated position. The once cheerful Eric Young then begin to unload, a series of punches and kicks to the seated Nakamura, the ref beginning the count.

[Corey Graves]
This maniac doesn't look like he's going to stop!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I wouldn't call him a maniac but Showtime Eric Young sure does look like a man possessed.

The ref tries to step in, but Young refuses to stop, stomping Nakamura right on the face, determined to get him back for the two weeks of action he missed. The ref hesitates, then calls for the bell once again, being forced to stop the match not soon after it had begun. The crowd is booing now, but simply because the ref is still trying to get in between Nakamura and Young, or should we say Young and Nakamura as Young is the only one having any offense.

Nakamura getting open handed slaps at this point, aims his escape under the bottom rope only to be stopped by Young stomping him ruthlessly. Waving off the stomps, he inches closer to the apron. The referee puts his hands on Young and Young continues stomping Shinsuke on the chest over and over. Shinsuke wincing, takes each shot and is finally to his feet outside of the ring away from Eric. Holding the side of his head for a moment, then meets the camera dead on.  

[Corey Graves]
Shinsuke getting the hell out of dodge, and I quite frankly don't blame him.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The King Of Strong Style, getting strong shots from the aggressor Eric Young.

Shinsuke cups his mouth and starts to trail up the ramp. Young yelling at him from afar, Shinsuke begins to nod his head even with covering his face. Putting his hands to his side, he smiles wide and has his teeth blood stained red.

[Corey Graves]
Shinsuke is bleeding, Eric must have knocked a few teeth loose in the proccess of the beating!

The blood filling the mouth of Nakamura, Swashing it around for a minute, as an irate Eric paces around the ring. You can see a smirk make it's way onto Suke's face, as he goes to spit out the blood, almost nonchalantly, but as a light mist begins to spray out....it SPEWS out as MATT SYDAL comes in out of nowhere striking him from behind, knocking him down to his hands and knees, a small puddle of blood in front of him as he begins to cough out more.

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH! What's Matt Sydal doing?

[Corey Graves]
Isn't it obvious? He's sending a message to the man in that ring, the man that embarrassed him last week when he returned as his expense.

With Eric standing there watching, Matt stares directly into his eyes, then with the most casual grin across his face...he begins to back up...pointing at the inadvertently kneeling Shinsuke, then shouts "I WANT ALL OF YOU TO TAKE NOTICE!" "YOU THINK I'M GOING TO JUST STAND AROUND AND LET YOU EMBARRASS ME WEEK AFTER WEEK LIKE THIS?" YOU THINK YOU CAN RETURN AT MY EXPENSE, ERIC?!"  "I AM THE GOLDEN TICKET TO THE FREAKIN' FUTURE OF THIS COMPANY, AND YOUR FUTURE? MUCH LIKE SHINSUKE I SHOULD HAVE LEFT THIS COMPANY WHEN I HAD A CHANCE NAKAMURA? IS NONEXISTENT!"

[Mauro Ranallo]
Just what in the hell does Matt mean by that?!

[Corey Graves]
He's about to show you, and the world why he is...THE GOLDEN TICKET TO THE FUTURE OF THIS GREAT COMPANY!

The audience is booing, Eric watching, almost amused even if he's not showing it by Matt's ranting...but then, as he the visual of a bandaged, black eyed Matt Sydal continues taking steps backwards, he then stares right into the camera, and shouts "MY FUTURE, MEANS ALL OF YOU IN THE BACK? DON'T HAVE ONE!" and with that....he rushes forward, leaping off the floor, AND DRIVING THE BOTTOM OF HIS BOOT STRAIGHT INTO THE SKULL OF SHINSUKE NAKAMURA BOUNCING HIS FACE OFF THE STEEL PLATE OF THE RAMP WITH....A CURB STOMP!?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WAS THAT A CURBSTOMP?!

[Corey Graves]
It sure was, and that's....THAT'S...how you send a message...to not just Eric, not just Shinsuke....but EVERYONE, including his opponent tonight that he had quite the verbal exchange with earlier.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We need medical attention right away, he might be The King of Strong Style, but he just got his head driven into the steel of our ramp, and he was already coughing up blood after his battle with Eric Young!

Stunned silence, nothing but silence...as the battered Matt Sydal, looks down at the motionless Shinsuke, now lying in a pool of his own blood...he looks up, into the eyes of an intense Eric Young in the ring, and says "Your day will come, and your future....as you know it? Will be over, just like his.." He begins to back away, fully spinning around, walking up the ramp, as referees rush to Nakamura's side. The camera's follow Matt all the way to the top of the stage, until he turns his head one last time, and says "Now THAT...is cutting through the competition, Seth!" as we fade away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 KjGMOPVXWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 5f5cUFV

Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:30 pm

As Roman's music starts to play, the camera's view shifts to the crowd, right at the top of the steps where Roman Reigns himself appears to the sound of many cheering fans, the XWL World Heavyweight Championship hanging proudly from his shoulders. Calmly, Roman stands on the high ground, overlooking the ring below him and the mass of fans surrounding it that are waiting for him to wage war inside of it. With one hand, Roman sweeps his slick hair back and then begins his descent down the stairs, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the bottom. Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the barricade, places a hand upon it, and heaves himself over in one big leap. As he stands at ringside, Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him, but all who want to see him draw blood. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and hops onto the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his arms above him, his World Heavyweight Championship raised high into the air for all to see, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper, as he now stands center ring, awaiting the impending arrival of his opponent tonight, that being Dean Ambrose.

[COREY GRAVES]
The moment of truth, Mauro. Will Dean Ambrose show up?

[MAURO RANALLO]
After the attack earlier? I'm not too sure. One thing I've learned is never count out Dean Ambrose.

[COREY GRAVES]
Couldn't have said it better myself.

And time passes, a couple of seconds turn into a minute. The crowd that was once red hot has seemed to settle down a little bit now, that was until a familiar guitar begins to play throughout the arena.

The crowd erupts into a mass amount of cheers as the battle cry for the Lunatic Fringe begins to play.

[MAURO RANALLO]
And here he comes! The Lunatic Fringe everybody!

But suddenly the crowd stops cheering and they are replaced with nothing but boos. Even Roman, who still stood in the ring, looked slightly disgusted to see this man out here. The man who walks out from behind the curtain, while some might still call him crazy, he's no Lunatic. Rather than getting Dean Ambrose, the fans get the General Manager of the night, that being Paul Heyman. He appears atop the stage, a microphone held in the grasp of one of his hands as his eyes scan the crowd in attendance who all boo him. The fans of the former World Champion who sat there all night awaiting the impending arrival of the Lunatic were now suddenly robbed of that it seemed.

[COREY GRAVES]
This isn't good, Mauro. Something isn't right.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Maybe Dean Ambrose wasn't cleared after all?

[COREY GRAVES]
I don't know, Mauro. I can only assume that's why Heyman is out here.

The theme of the Lunatic begins to go quiet which prompts Heyman to lift his microphone up.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman... And I am still not only the advocate of the Beast Incarnate, despite what you might have seen earlier, but I am still your General Manager for the rest of tonight! And before I say what I have to say, I ask one thing of you all; please, don't shoot the messenger for this was not my decision to make.

His hand slips into the pocket of his blazer and pulls out a paper.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
In my hand I hold an official notice from the XWL Doctors who are in control of making sure our superstars stay in top shape. It is also their job to bring it to my attention when they see that a superstar isn't able to compete. Earlier tonight, I was informed that the match between Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns would not be happening due to the fact Dean Ambrose has been sent to the nearest hospital because of the injuries he sustained at the hands of Brock Lesnar.

Heyman tries to continue, but the crowd boos even louder.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Dean Ambrose is not here tonight, therefore Roman, you will not be defending your World Heavyweight Championship against him. But I promised Vincent Kennedy McMahon that there would be a World Heavyweight Championship match no matter what! Because it's not fair to promise these people a World Heavyweight Championship match and not deliver. It isn't fair to the rest of the superstars in the back if I was to let Roman Reigns go a whole... Eight weeks, I believe, give or take one, without having to defend his championship! That is why I took it upon myself to call upon a man who all of you would agree deserves a shot at being World Heavyweight Champion! A man who has dedicated his life to this business. A man who...

And then his expression drops, eyes now shooting bullets through the champion who stood in the ring.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
...will take you, Roman Reigns, to Su... Plex... City...

The crowd erupts into boos as the Beast comes charging out from behind the curtain to center stage.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Giphy

[COREY GRAVES]
You have got to be kidding me! Can he do this?

[MAURO RANALLO]
I regret to inform you, but yes, he can. He's the General Manager after all.

Heyman offers Brock a hand, and Brock looks down towards it once he was done doing his signature warm up atop the stage. The hand that wore a MMA Glove took a solid hold of the General Manager's own, signifying that there wasn't actually any bad blood between these two at all, despite what we saw earlier. It was all a ruse.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Have you figured it out yet, Roman? Have you figured out why I had Brock Lesnar attack Dean Ambrose upon his arrival? Does it make sense now why there has been no sign of AJ Styles for some time? This was never going to be you defending your championship against someone who should be locked up in a literal asylum. This was, and has always been, you defending your championship against my Client, the Beast Incarnate... but you didn't know it yet... At least, not until right now.

Heyman, with his free hand, gives Lesnar a pat on the back which Brock uses as a sign to make his way down the ramp, being greeted with negative remarks the entire march down. And as he reaches the bottom, he once again starts up his little bouncing warm up before leaping up onto the apron to properly enter the ring.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
H
E
A
D

F
R
I
E
N
D
S

Roman Reigns grips the top rope, shaking his head, pumped beyond belief in his first title defense since winning the championship. Brock slowly rises to his feet, turning to the champion who takes off, darting at Brock. Roman's eyes grow wide as Brock catches Roman mid stride, hoisting him up onto his shoulders. The momentum causes Brock to move backwards, right into the ref who falls to the mat.

This doesn't stop Brock who roars a mighty roar, planting Roman Reigns with an F5 and then falling on top of him. The crowd roars as the ref does not stir, Brock sitting up, looking to the ref, obviously livid. He grabs the ref by the scroff of the shirt, trying t wake up but fails.

"BROCK!"

"BROCK!!!!"

Lesnar turns around, Paul Heyman on the stage, running to the ring. Heyman grabs both sides of his suit jacket, ripping it off to reveal a striped shirt, black and white, signalling that we have a new ref on our hands for the evening.

Lesnar stands up, cockily smiling as Roman stirs, crawling back to his feet while Brock gets into a ready stance. Roman stands, right into the same stance he was just in. Brock lifts him up into his shoulders, roars and then plants him with an F5 for good measure. Lesnar then places a foot on top of Roman, not even bothering covering him properly as Heyman drops to the mat to count the pin.

[COREY GRAVES]
What!?

[MAURO RANALLO]
That's AJ Styles! He just saved the day!

Heyman is snatched out of the ring, unable to let the last hand hit the mat by the one and only AJ Styles. AJ grabs him by the neck, taking him and tossing him over the announcer's table right into now empty seats that used to belong to Ranallo and Graves. The duo lose their mics due to how fast they moved, leaving the commentary in silence. Brock turns to AJ who stands outside of the ring, extending his arms, practically begging for Brock to attack him. Lesnar nods, moving towards AJ.

Brock stops, turning to the stage slowly as an ambulance appears from the side of it. The crowd begins to pop, super excited as the driver of the ambulance becomes clear.

XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 9k=

Dean Ambrose.

The former World Heavyweight Champion comes rolling into Anarchy, via ambulance while Brock's jaw drops. He begins to look around, finding Dean at the rampway, exiting the ambulance and heading for the ring. AJ Styles at the announcer's table and Roman Reigns near the barricade, having rolled out of the ring. Lesnar, without much more hesiation slides out of the ring just as Styles slides in. Heyman darts for Brock, having finally came to and the duo head over the barricade, not occupied by Roman Reigns. Brock smiles at the men he's leaving behind as Heyman grabs him screaming "let's go Brock!" the entire way. They exit through the crowd while AJ goes to help Roman Reigns.

Dean comes darting around the ring, jumping onto the barricade Lesnar and Heyman just escaped from, extending his arms as though begging Brock to come back. Reigns and Styles have reentered the ring, Styles holding Reigns' hand high above him, the crowd cheering for him, as well as Ambrose who has yet to leave the barricade. Styles yells to him.

"Dean, come on man!"

As though inviting him in the ring. Ambrose completely ignored him, the camera fading out on this segment, Reigns and AJ in the ring, and Dean staring off into the sea of fans on top of the barricade as the show begins to go off the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   XWL Anarchy:  7/25/2016 -  8/1/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2