An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Contract for..
Today at 4:55 am by Capt. Oreo

» XWL Prediction Contest VII: Summerslam! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)
Today at 3:53 am by BerserkBeardy

» New Availability: Alexa Bliss
Today at 3:11 am by MangoTango

» XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017
Today at 2:48 am by StrumSkillet13

» XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017
Yesterday at 4:30 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Chris Jericho!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Randy Orton
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:05 pm by Legal

» New Availability: Mike Kanellis
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:04 pm by Legal

» Alexander Wolfe contract
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:14 pm by BerserkBeardy

» Faction interest
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:06 pm by BerserkBeardy

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: MAVERIK CENTER
SALT LAKE CITY, UT

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1.  Nikki Bella Returns!

Nikki Storm's bad month, is about to get worse...because the woman she assaulted backstage before their match seven weeks ago ultimately putting her on the shelf...is back, and with a vengeance. Tonight witness Nikki Storm battle the returning Nikki Bella in a No Disqualification Match! Will Nikki Bella taste sweet revenge, or will Nikki Storm taste sweet victory over a woman that's too blinded by rage to focus on winning?

2.  Eric Young Returns!

Last week Eric Young made his surprise return after the Main-Event as an impromptu opponent for the recently knocked out Matt Sydal, the man that's given him nothing but hell for months...and tonight, with a win under his belt against one thorn in his back, he's ready to remove the other, Shinsuke Nakamura. Thanks to Shinsuke's knee happy antics as referee, Eric fell to Matt at Downpour, but tonight with Matt behind him, Eric looks to show the King of Strong Style, that he crossed the wrong guy.

3.  Brock Lesnar's Revenge

Having knocked the lights out of Matt Sydal in their UFC encounter last week, Brock looks to the referee that lead to that very match in the first place. For two weeks ago Matt Sydal bribed an official to deliver a fast count against Brock, and tonight...that referee faces the consequences of his actions, when General Manager Paul Heyman orders him to compete against THE BEAST.

4.   The Elite Celebration

After overcoming a game Adam Cole, Sami Zayn has become The very first Elite Champion, and tonight...with a well deserved night off from competition, he takes to the ring to celebrate his historical victory. What will he have to say? And what does being "Elite" mean to him?

5.  The Inmate Returns to Reclaim The Ayslum

After a month removed from the loss of his championship to his once brother Roman Reigns at Downpour...Dean Ambrose makes his return tonight, and he's not wasting any second in coming after what was his. It's the rematch ordered by Paul Heyman, and tonight it's ALL on the line. Will The Leader of an Empire, once again defeat The Lunatic Fringe? Or will The Inmate, take back what is his, and once again run The Ayslum?

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

The Pack & Dolph Ziggler are banned from ringside

Normal Match

Here Comes The Pain Match

Normal Match

Normal Tag-Team Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Sami Zayn's Championship Celebration

Normal Match

Non-Title Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

No Disqualification Match

Non-Title Match

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Main Event

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:00 pm

XWL comes to an open, the stage revealing itself as pyro goes off all around the arena. The opening theme song begins to play, setting the mood for the evening as the camera begins to travel. It shows excited faces and signs galore, a numerous amount for each superstar on the show for the evening. The camera then settles itself upon the commentary team that people have come to truly love and enjoy.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlmen welcome to yet another historic night in XWL on the road to Emergence. My name is Mauro Ranallo along side my broadcast partner, Corey Graves.

[Corey Graves]
And what a night we have ahead of us Ranallo. Tonight we get to see a number of amazing matches that many of people have been dying to see. First and foremost, we get to see the one and only Shinsuke Nakamura step into the ring with the man who many thought would never return tonight, Eric Young.

[Mauro Ranallo]
And after last week where he took it to Matt Sydal, what a match that is finally going to be! We get to see The Eater of Worlds, The Darkness Incarnate, Bray Wyatt step up to take on one of the wolves in the Pack, Luke Harper.

[Corey Graves]
Quite a lot of history in that match isn't there?

[Mauro Ranallo]
There most definitely is Graves but let us not forget about the Main Event.

The duo smile at the camera before the camera cuts away, revealing a dimly room with a single lightbulb in it. It sways back and forth, illuminating padding along the walls. The camera statics in and out, moving closer to a figure in a corner, head in it's knees. The person looks up, face covered in a mask resembling that of Hannibal Lector's and that of which Dean Ambrose wore at Final Stand. Then the camera goes black.

"FUCK YOU AUTHORITY"

The camera slowly rolls the clip of Final Stand where Dean Ambrose drops CM Punk one final time. The image flashes to him covering, and then once more to him standing tall, face contorted from pain, relief and above all, anger. The champion holds his belt above his head, looking out to the crowd which can faintly be heard cheering.

The image changes to that of the closing moments of Roman Reigns vs Will Ospreay. The image reveals Roman, mid spear, Ospreay bent in half at the force of the collison, frozen in mid air. It then changes, coming to show Roman covering Will, the ref being heard count to three without the image moving. Then, the aftermath of Roman Reigns holding his head high on the top rope, taunting to the crowd.

It moves again to reveal the two, this time moving as a team, taking on Rollins and J&J Security. The voice of Roman coming over the speaker as the two can be seen, beating the trio down.

"I'll have your back. We're brothers."

The image then changes abruptly, moving to the night of Downpour, the duo clashing, and then falling to rest upon Dean mimicing the pose that Ospreay once held, mid-air and caught in a spear. A bell sounds out, changing the image to Roman Reigns, belt in his hands, holding it high above his head for the world to see. Then the music stops.

Kruger stoms the ring, alongside his monsters. Mimicing that of the Shield by climbing onto the apron. It then show in slow motion images of Kruger and his monsters wrecking the new champion and former champion. Roberts gets big booted. Dean gets clotheslined. Roman's bloody face colliding with Kruger's who smiles at the blood. Then shows Dean going through the steel chair spine first. Then it flashes back, the camera moving back to the padded room. The room now appears to be empty, the light swinging back and forth, illuminating nothing but the walls and floor. The the video dies out.

We move back to what appears to be the live arena, but in the parking area. The camera looks to the entry way to reveal a car, pulling up to the arena.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is it Graves! The moment we've been waiting almost a month to finally see!

[Corey Graves]
This crowd is almost as excited as I am, Ranallo.

The crowd can be heard growing in cheers as the car stops, the door opening and the camera backing up. As soon as it does, Renee Young appears, mic in hand. The front door to the car opens, the crowd practically exploding as Dean Ambrose steps out. Renee is almost suddenly upon him as he goes to exit his car.

[Renee Young]
Dean, can I have a word with you?

[Dean Ambrose]
Dude, I literally just got here.

Dean turns back to the vehicle, bending over and reaching inside of it, grabbing his bag.

[Renee Young]
I understand Dean but the entire world wants to know what your thoughts are on your match tonight?

[Dean Ambrose]
I really don't think the entire world would corner me in my car.

[Renee Young]
I'm sorry Dean. Maybe you can comment on Roman Reigns, or the fact that the Authority is gone?

Dean shakes his head, closing his door as he throws his bag over his shoulder. He goes to walk past her but that doesn't stop Renee Young, interviewer extroadanair.

[Renee Young]
Where have you been for the last few weeks!?

[Dean Ambrose]
Don't you have some weird love triangle to be a part of?

[Renee Young]
Dean just a word on maybe The Pack?

Dean looks over his shoulder as he continues to attempt to walk away.

[Dean Ambrose]
For the love of-

A screech can be heard by the camera, sounding almost like that of a Pterodactyl as Renee screams, jumping back while Dean is hurled into the front of his own car which causes the Lunatic to also drop the bag that he was carrying along with him. It's Brock Lesnar! The Beast Incarnate just pushed the number one contender's into the car and the two of them begin to trade punches but it is the Beast Incarnate who starts to take advantage as he stops with his flying fists and connects with a solid knee to the gut of Dean Ambrose. That was enough to knock the wind out of the once champion and it was also enough to give Brock the chance to take control of the impromptu brawl. Renee in the background could be heard calling for security, or maybe some referees, or anyone who could stop these two from fighting really. Knee after knee connects into the gut of the Lunatic as it began to be clear that this fight between two hungry warriors was quickly turning into more of an one sided beatdown.

And the Beast then lifts the number one contender up, takes a couple of step backs and then rams Dean Ambrose into the side of the car once again, this time leaving an even bigger dent than before. The Lunatic fell to the ground as two referees rush over but of course they weren't enough to stop Brock as one of them is taken down with a clothesline and the other was just smart enough to back away and keep some distance between himself and the former UFC Heavyweight Champion of the world. All attention is turned back onto Dean who was struggling to get back to his feat, and Brock helped him with that but not in the way that he wanted. Being lifted to his feat quickly turned to Dean being lifted into position for a F5. Ambrose was carried to a nearby production truck where Brock lifted him and then proceeded to F5 him into the side of that truck which left Dean's body to fall down onto the hard concrete below.

But then just as Brock is about to continue, another person runs up to them.

[???]
Brock! Brock, what are you doing!?

And it is instantly revealed to be Paul Heyman.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Brock, that's my number one contender! That's the man who was supposed to close out tonight's show! You can't just come and attack him when he's set to face Roman Reigns later tonight! What am I to do if he's inju-

And then the unthinkable happens. The Beast Incarnate, fuming with anger, grabs Heyman by the collar of the shirt he wore and forcefully pushes him up against the same truck that he just threw Dean into with a devastating F5.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
WHAT ARE YOU DOING, BROCK!?

But Brock gives no answer, only staring bullets through the man who was supposedly his advocate. At least this gives the referees a chance to tend to the wounded number one contender, a medic from backstage also joining them in due time to see what kind of condition that Dean Ambrose is in.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Put me down! Brock, put me down!

The Beast Incarnate actually listens, but not in the way that Heyman was hoping. Rather than just setting the man down, he is more so just dropped which causes Heyman to stumble down into a sitting position on the ground.

[BROCK LESNAR]
His blood will be on YOUR hands, Paul!

And Brock was about to turn and walk away, that was until he looked back and caught another glimpse of the wounded warrior who was on the ground in pain. What he did earlier wasn't enough to satisfy himself as the Beast shoved past the referees and again, he forced Dean Ambrose back up to his feet and then quickly onto his shoulder. Just like earlier Brock launched Dean off of his shoulder and once again into the truck, surely making matters worse for the Lunatic Fringe. But this was when the referees started to get a bit more vocal as they forced Brock away, and he listened as he walked off, leaving a shocked Heyman and a hurt Dean there to kick the show off.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:22 am

Within the XWL arena everyone would have beaming faces on them and why not it is Summer and a lot of the wrestlers are excited for tonight's, besides most of the people with smirks on their faces where men who picked up wins last week in XWL. They have ever single right to be happy with themselves, they are winners, they are the best of the rest, they went out there and proved that they are truly great superstars, but alas there is one man that failed to live up to his own words. One man that insured and promised the fans that he would win his match and move on to do great things, one man that even having lost, still finds himself high up in the card of his show, but still a defeat is a defeat no matter how you paint it. He underestimated Seth Rollins last week and it cost him and now once again he finds himself getting into the ring with a man that he knows he is better than, Matt Hardy, or rather broken Matt Hardy, a man he knows he can defeat, a man he will defeat.

All off this runs through his head, as he paces back and forth in his locker room. In the chair right in front of him is his personal assistant, a woman he hired to look after him and do whatever a gentlemen such as himself asks. What a lot of help she was, he brought her down to the ring to be a card in the hole, and yet she just stood there and watched as Seth Rollins drove his head right into the mat and defeated him, what a waste, but he forgave her, after all no matter how many times he looks over it, he needs someone at his side, a man is stronger, but a man is stronger with a woman with sense behind him and his personal assistant was smart enough to get him a contract here, so she has some uses. The personal assistant sits there, a wrapper at her feet, she would just lightly eat away on a candy bar as she looks ahead. Her soft eyes glance up, she can as clear as day she the frustration on William Regal’s face, indeed to taste defeat in his first match is not something he wanted, gently sighing she would lower the candy down away from her mouth and gently and softly speak to him to try to calm him down.

PERSONAL ASSISTANT,
"You know you should not beat yourself up over your defeat, you got a massive match against Broken Matt Hardy a man who is favoured to be in the Money In The Bank match. So instead off huffing about losing maybe you should focus a bit on tonight?

WILLIAM REGAL,
"I love the winning, I can take the losing, but most of all I Love to wrestle, what happened to me is the past now, I will have to move on with it and accept the fact that I failed in winning the match I knew I had in the bag. It was mine to take and I failed. A man such as myself should never be defeated by the common man and make no mistake about it Seth Rollins is nothing more than a mere commoner."

PERSONAL ASSISTANT,
"There you go, that’s the spirit, now take a seat and calm down a bit, your match is not till later but you need to relax and enjoy some chocolate first to calm you down."

Tilting his head to the side he would look at her, she cannot be serious, being who he is he does not take joy in eating such disgusting treats, but he will comply to her orders of him sitting down. Moving forward lightly there would be a chair directly in front of his personal assistant, moving to it he would simply plop down onto it, a candy bar is at his side but he will not even bother with it. Those kind off treats leave and disgusting dirty taste with in his mouth. This is an important match, one that if he loses will most likely see him bumped lower down the card with the washed outs and the has been’s. That is something that he cannot and will not allow to happen to him, it may of happened to other XWL wrestlers but he on the other hand, he has greatness written all over his body.

WILLIAM REGAL,
"As with last week, you will come down to the ring with me, you will do as I say. This is an important match, I have to win it no matter what, do we understand one another, I have to gain the pinfall over Matt Hardy no matter what."

PERSONAL ASSISTANT,
"Uh huh, I understand you, I am not an idiot William, I will do what it takes to make sure you get the pinfall, but what if, well maybe you could lose the match?

WILLIAM REGAL,
"Get me disqualified, I cannot afford a pinfall lose, I will not accept it, I will not allow myself to be defeated by filth and trash. Matt Hardy has always been a joke and now with this delete business, he is an even bigger joke than before.. This is the match where I will prove myself to the world that I deserve to be champion."

PERSONAL ASSISTANT,
"You know if you win this match, you should be thrown right into the title picture, so far there is no one is worthy of being a champion, they are fail to live up to your great talent level. You deserve to be at the top spot, winning tonight means you could earn that spot tonight."

WILLIAM REGAL,
"Indeed that has crossed my mind, that title would look so much better around my waste than the fat mans, this is the start of my journey, from here on out I make it my quest to dethrone either the fat man or the skinny man and strip him off his duties as Champion. XWL needs a champion they can be proud off, not some fluky Champion that has literally no skill and has fans for all the wrong reasons."

PERSONAL ASSISTANT,
"You have all the things needed to be a champion, I am behind you in your quest for this, but one thing you got to remember, do not underestimate Matt Hardy."

WILLIAM REGAL,
"Tonight I start my quest to become the rightful champion of XWL and my reign will be built off the defeat of Matt Hardy. He likes to say he is broken, well I will truly break him tonight."

With that said William Regal would close his eyes and relax a little bit, he has said what he needed to say, everything is out there. He now knows what he must do, he has to become the champion of XWL, Bray and Sami is not worthy to be the champion, they do not have what it takes to be the champion, everything that is needed William Regal has and tonight the entire world will see just how good William Regal is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:21 am

We return after a commercial break to the sight of an unfamiliar woman dressed completely in black leather, from her dress to gauntlets and knee-high boots, holding a piece of crimson red fabric as she struts around the dimly-lit room. Heels clicking off the floor as she walked.

[???]
My name...is Catrina. The "Mistress de la Muerte." And I shall turn XWL into my own...personal...tomb.

[CATRINA]
Tonight...I welcome each and every one of you to my very own Temple of Death. I will bring you nonstop horror, gore...and violence, until we receive what we desire, and what we desire...is the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.

Catrina flashes a sinister smirk as she lifts up the red fabric in her hand, opening it as if it were a blooming rose to reveal a shining stone. As the stone glimmers in the light, a figure seems to rise from the floor next to Catrina, a mask covering the upper half of his face, paint resembling a skull from the Spanish holiday Dia De Los Muertos covering the lower half of his face.

[CATRINA]
My servant of death wishes to issue a small...challenge. Isn't that right, my darling?

[???]
Sí...mi amante...Esta noche voy a cumplir las órdenes que usted desea. Esta noche me destruir...El Héroe Americano. Le voy a dar un sacrificio!

[CATRINA]
Kurt...Angle...

Catrina sneers for a moment at the very mention of the Olympic Gold Medalist before tilting her head, another sinister smirk donning the lips of the "Seductress of Death".

[CATRINA]
My servant would like to thank you for your wonderful sacrifice to his Mistress. I shall dine on your soul with far less disdain than other mortals my dear friend has bestowed upon me. And when your family comes to collect your remains tonight...as your little girls weep over their Daddy...we shall inform them that Pentagon Jr. has arrived. And he shall sit with your daughters and whisper in their ears...

The screen transfers into monochrome as Pentagon squats in front of the camera, smoke flowing under him.

[PENTAGON JR.]
Yo soy Pentagon Jr...

CERO! MIEDO!

Catrina kneels behind Pentagon, rubbing his back before sticking her tongue out, sliding it up the side of Pentagon's mask.

[CATRINA]
Kurt Angle...death awaits you.

With that the camera feed dissolves into static as we head into our next segment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:06 am

haha. I played Jr in sool for a few months. i was horrible as him. ended up writing him off by breaking hiss neck due to a cara botch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:45 pm

We go to the back where Cesaro is being interviewed

INTERVIEWER
Cesaro, tonight you face R-Truth. Any thoughts on that match?

CESARO
I have several actually. thank you for asking. First of all let me get my big issue out of the way. Truth, I know you're angry and rightfully so. But if you want to make a difference, attacking people isn't the way. Another thing is, you called Renee Young a bitch last week for no reason. Call me old fashion, but im under the belief you should treat people with respect if that's how you want to be treated. A honorable man would never call a woman that, only a coward would. But I do agree with you in one aspect, even if I think you're doing it wrong.

INTERVIEWER(surprised)
You do?

CESARO
I've wrestled all over the world. I've learned 5 languages and counting, so I can wrestle the best of the world. But I do agree that there should be more diversity in XWL. I want the best of the best here. I want the elite of the world. R-Truth, are you elite? I do no know. But i consider myself elite. And that who I want to wrestle. no politics, no agenda, just wrestling, in that ring. 1,2,3. Now if you excuse me, I must go get ready.

Cesaro leaves as we cut to commercial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:39 pm

The energy flows around the room where the hand of an interview is only seen because Nakamura is overtaking the microphone. Off in the distance you can hear a question. Are we really going to hear Nakamura explain himself, weeks after? What is the meaning of all of this.

Cathy Kelley: After the sudden dip in silence, you’ve been hiding in the shadows.. Ever since. You, decided to take out your partner in crime Eric Young. Single handedly as the referee in that match, handed Matt Sydal the win after placing him over Eric. What were your motives, if there were any to begin with?

Nakamura shows concern on his face and puts his hand over the microphone and his pointer finger to the side of his head clearly deep in thought.

Come on, right.. To get ahead you don’t make friends here. Ehv-ree-buddy

Twirling his finger around in a circular motion

Is comp-uh-tition. I strike when ready, I strike when least ex-spect-ted. Matt Sydal was extra, Eric Young need ta know’ one thing. It’s important.. Very vital. I came to be the best, and with that comes ovuhstepping others and taking opportunity. Friends.. is nice, winning is better.

Widening his eyes and clamping down on the skin inbetween his finger.

Cathy Kelley: That’s certainly, an ..interesting portrayal of what occurred. Is there anything you have left to say to anyone in particular?

Eric, back with a change in attitude. Tonight, we find ourselves in the ring. This time, across from one ‘nother. I’m excite to see you, excite to show you why I’m still King. Seff Rawlens, unique style.. May have beaten me but the showdown yet to happen. No match, for Strong Style. In defeat, I emerge stronger.

Rolling his neck around and flipping the collar on his jacket upward.

He closes his eyes and puts his insignia up after crossing his hands over and under.

IT’S SHOWTIME!

Throwing his fingers down at the camera, he stomps off out of view concluding the interview. XWL rolls on with Eric Young vs Shinsuke Nakamura taking place TONIGHT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Good stuff people. Especially the Nakamura promo

(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(1X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins)
(1X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:15 am

We are back from a commercial break, Alexa Bliss is in action tonight, and we are just a few minutes away from his contest with the champion in Mia Kim. The camera pans backstage to see both Renee Young and Alexa Bliss. The two share a mutual glare, Alexa Bliss shows a large smile as she is ready to let her thoughts out on camera. This was the instance that Renee Young would speak to Alexa Bliss.

Renee Young
“Welcome back to XWL, I am Renee Young. Alongside me is one of our newest talents, Alexa Bliss. Now Alexa Bliss, over the last few weeks we have saw you been defeated, but tonight you have your hands full with Mia Kim. As I'm sure you're well aware, she is the champion. She has the very thing you seek. With that said, you must be ready tonight. As you could prove to many, that you do deserve a shot at her. What are your thoughts?”

Alexa Bliss pauses for a moment. This wasn't just an ordinary match, this match could change the way the majority of the roster looked at Alexa Bliss. This could change the way people looked at her. This was a situation where Alexa Bliss had to win. Alexa Bliss couldn't settle for anything less than a hundred and ten percent. Alexa Bliss knew this, and this brought up a smile. This smile was followed shortly by the nodding of her head. Alexa Bliss placed her hand onto Renee Young shoulder as she began to speak.

Alexa Bliss
“Thoughts? Oh Renee, you're quite the smart cookie, aren't you? It's simple what's running through my mind. Adversity at it's finest, I have to go out in front of all these screaming fans and I have to show the world that maybe, just maybe; Alexa Bliss has what it takes to make a name for herself. Tonight, live on this already action packed episode of XWL, Alexa Bliss goes one on one with Mia Kim! It has a ring to it, and don't let the comments fool you, I'm well aware of Mia. I know quite a bit about Mia, I know that she has had success everywhere she has went and her career has been nothing but great inside an XWL ring.” (Alexa Bliss pauses briefly, thinking about the intensity that Mia Kim brings to the ring.) “When you look at Mia, you can tell that she wants to be the best, she wants to achieve nothing more than success. Can you blame her? No, you can't. Any superstar in the back would be lying if they said they didn't want to be the Champion, they'd be lying if they said they didn't want to be a champion. Every woman in that locker room wants to be the best. I'm sure you know this saying, to be the best you got to beat the best. Those words have stuck by me for years, and they've grown onto me. The woman of the hour may very well be Mia, she may not win a popularity contest, or the best looking contest, I got that covered mind you, but she can damn sure back up everything she says.

Alexa Bliss pauses, looking at Renee Young. The crowd can be heard giving Alexa Bliss a small mixed reaction, before fading away. Where here Alexa Bliss spoke once again.

Alexa Bliss
“I must admit something, I'm actually interested in going out there and fighting for my spot. You hit the nail on the head, Mia is the champion and she is just looking at me as someone to make her look good. I find it funny because too many, they think that this is just a warm up match for her. They think this match has no real value and that I have absolutely no chance at beating Mia. I give too much to these people to not go out there and give my all. I won't stop until I either can't get up, or Mia down for the three. I want this more than anything, I can't say how much more important this win is at this exact moment. If I win, I prove that I belong here, and if I lose....” (Alexa Bliss pauses, shaking her head. This follows by a small sigh.) “...I lose, who else will believe that I deserve a shot? Nobody. They'll all say I don't deserve it. They'll say I don't need this shot. They'll say that I can't win, that I can't do it. For that reason Renee, is why I must win tonight. Mia, champion or not, the best or the worst, I have been itching to get into the ring with you for a very long time and now it is time, to put up or shut up. You may see me as a warm-up, but I see you as someone to defeat. I may be sweet, but you have blissed me off by thinking nothing of me. Never underestimate my sweetness, because it will be your downfall. My victory over you tonight, it will indeed be sweet bliss."

She then smirks as she looks down at the camera and winks. It was short and right to the point of things as she then turned her back and walked away, knowing that this match tonight, it could indeed make or break her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:23 am

Non-Title Match

Winner Is
: Watch the match and don't skip through it too much <3 you. Need to be more people who watch the matches in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Anarchy returns and we're inside the office of the General Manager. A cellphone is held against Paul Heyman's head as we join in mid-conversation with the Owner of XWL, Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Yes, Mr. McMahon. I know what happened! I know that my client is responsibl... No, I don't know if he'll be able to compete yet! The doctors aren't telling me anything. I keep telling them how important it is for them to clear this man because I will need him in time for the main event!.. Do I know what I'm doing if Dean Ambrose isn't able to compete! No, I haven't tho... Vince, I'm sorry, okay? I don't know why Brock attacked him!... What do you mean if there is no World Title match tonight than I'm fired!? You can't do that! It's not my fault he attac... Yes, Mr. McMahon. Huh uh. I'll do my best to make sure Dean is ready to compete tonight.

Then Heyman lowers the phone, ending the call with Vince. Frustration clear as ever as he was almost tempted to throw the device against the wall, but he maintained his composure. Instead the phone fell back into his pocket as his hands were brought up to rub against his temple. Then we hear a knock on the door to his office, the door opening and then closing behind whoever it was. It was no superstar, rather a referee who wore a rather confused look on his face seeing as it wasn't often that a referee was asked to talk to the man in charge all by himself.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Jack Doan! Just the man I was waiting for. I need a favor of you.

[JACK DOAN]
A favor? What is it, Mr. Heyman?

[PAUL HEYMAN]
I need you to work a match tonight.

[JACK DOAN]
Don't you mean referee a match tonight?

[PAUL HEYMAN]
No, I need you to WORK a match tonight.

And that was when Paul took a step closer to the referee and proceeded to wrap one arm around the male's shoulders, the General Manager's face wearing this evil grin across it.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Do you not remember what happened two weeks ago?

[JACK DOAN]
I... I don't recall. A lot of things happened.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Oh, so you don't recall being paid of by Matt Sydal?

That was when Jack knew he was busted as he swallowed hard.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
You didn't think Brock and I would simply forget about that?

[JACK DOAN]
I was kind of hoping. I'm sorry, Paul, okay? He just made me an offer that I couldn't refuse! And I didn't think that you would end up being the General Manager the next two weeks.

[PAUL HEYMAN]
Of course you didn't. I'm going to make an offer to you that you'd only be stupid enough to refuse. Tonight, it is going to be you versus BROCK LESNAR, and after what happened earlier? I don't think Brock is in a very good mood. But here's the catch: you can choose to not compete in that match, but if you don't? You will be fired. There are no ands, ifs, or buts, Mister Doan. You either compete and stay employed or leave the arena right now with all of your belongings. Good luck tonight, or in your future endeavors. The choice is yours and I'd think long and hard if I were you.

Paul proceeded to give the referee a pat on his back before directing him out of his office, no longer wishing to talk to the worker. We then fade off to a video package for the Phenomenal One, AJ Styles.

2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
1x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:52 am

The screen goes black

WYATT
Tonight i face another one of Krugers dogs. I do not see what you stand to gain by pitting my former brothers against me. Is this your attempt to play mind games? With me!?(laughs)Then you are a bigger fool then I thought. But this here right now is not about us,no, we will meet next week when you try to take this from me(raises the I.C title) No, this here is about my former brother, Luke Harper.

WYATT
There is still time you know, time for the Darkness, me to forgive. Don't you see what Kruger really is? He is a parasite using those around to further his goal. I didn't realize it at first, but Kruger is nothing more then a pawn of the Light. A sick pawn, but pawn non the less. Do you not see how he treats those when they lose their value to him. Where I let you and your brothers go free to find yourself he put one of your own down like a wounded animal. don't you see, when he's done with you, you will be no different then Strowman. There is still time, oh yes. Come home my brother. Come back to where you belong. Remember, the Darkness is not your enemy. Embrace us and together,together we can free the world.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOFA
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Extreme Rules Match

Cesaro makes his way to the ring as the crowd cheers in excitement

Cesaro is in the ring looking ready and determined.

Cesaro's music stops.

R-Truth comes from the back onto the entrance stage with a mic in hand.

[R-TRUTH]
HOLD UP! You mean to tell me that my big match that I got tonight is against this fool.  You don't know if i'm elite, but you gonna call yourself elite.  I am like I said an athletically gifted superstar. Now if you can't see that then suggest you go buy some glasses. Hell I even look like a star. You? You look like a Mcdonald's logo bruh.

R-Truth starts to laugh at Cesaro while Cesaro signals him to bring it to the ring.

[R-TRUTH]
Naw Ronald Mcdonald you can wait for my gifted super-stardom to be in the same ring with you for another second cause i aint finished.  After I kick your punk ass tonight I will officially be signed to an XWL contract.  And after I kick your punk ass everyone here and everyone watching at home will see that I Ron "The Truth" Killings is superior to all the other bums in the wrestling industry.

R-Truth runs down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope as the match begins.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Cesaro gets up as the ref tries to raise R-truths arm, Truth shoves the ref telling him not to touch him. Cesaro and Truth stare at each other before Truth sticks his hand out to shake. Cesaro looks at him uneasily but reluctantly goes to shake out of respect. They shake but when Cesaro goes to leave, Truth holds onto his hand, Cesaro looks back just as Truth irish whips him into the ropes. Cesaro bounces off them as Truth goes for a clothesline, but Cesaro ducks it, hits the the other ropes and comes back, leaping and hitting a running uppercut. Truth stumbles backwards towards the ropes and bounces off them as Cesaro comes and lifts him up into the air hitting his Very European Uppercut. The crowd goes wild as Cesaro stomps around the ring fired up. He looks at truth who is on the mat holding his jaw. Cesaro looks to the crowd and back to Truth and smiles. The crowd goes ballistic as Cesaro extends his arm and spins it around singling for the Giant Swing. He goes and grabs Truth's legs but Truth manages to get a leg free and kick Cesaro in the stomach, Cesaro drops the hold as Truth rolls out of the ring as the crowd boos. Truth starts mouthing off to Cesaro as he backs up the ramp holding his jaw. Cesaro looks on a smiles to himself goading Truth to come back in.

We go to commercial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pringle96`
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Camera cuts backstage to and Interviewer

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen I am here now for an Interviewer with one of the SOOL invaders Cactus Jack. Now Cactus Jack last week was the first time since we have seen you since you announced you where with SOOL and the people have been wondering where have you been ? What have you been doing ? Also you competed in a match with CM Punk last week where you came up on the short end of that match Id like your thoughts on that as well.

Cactus Jack: Well I don't have to answer any of those questions quite frankly but I am bored and have nothing better to do so I will indulge you. I have been missing because with any invasion planning has to be done so that is where I have been planning and so far the plans are going perfect, just the way we want them to as the power slowly drifts our way and to gain power you need gold and soon, soon SOOL will own all the gold here in XWL as Leo Kruger will go on to capture the XWL title and Sami Zayn will go on to claim the XWL elite championship hell we may even convert their names to be SOOL championships and then if XWL has the balls they will put me in the money in the bank ladder match and I will climb that ladder claim that briefcase and cash it in to claim the world title for SOOL as well but I don't think XWL has the guts to put me in that match.

Cactus Jack: Now to your second question about my match last week. It was one of the most competitive matches I have had in a long time and I have to give the straight edged superstar CM Punk credit. We took each other to our limits the match was 50/50 whether he will admit it or not and there has to be a loser and I was the unlucky one but make no mistake Punk the next time we hook up you are looking at the winner. However you impressed me out there I didn't think XWL superstars could bring it like you did. You are so wasted in XWL why don't you come over to the winning side. Come join the SOOL family we will welcome you with open arms you know it makes sense deep down so think about it.

Interviewer: Now this week in your third match you have another tough opponent in John Cena what is your thoughts on that and especially since it isn't in your favored extreme rules match style ?.

Cactus Jack: Quite frankly I don't care who XWL puts me up against. They could put me in a handicap match and Id still come through it nothing will stop me from completing a successful invasion of this company and you as well as I know that they are protecting one of their golden boys by not putting them in an extreme rules match as they feel I cant hurt them that way but that can be further from the truth you see John I can hurt you in other ways. I don't need weapons to torture you John I can pick you apart with the arsenal I have. I will have you screaming for mercy tonight John isn't that right Barbie.

Cactus Jack lifts up his barbed wired bat as the Interviewer looks on with a very scared look on his face.

Cactus Jack: Now run along mister Interviewer before Barbie decides she wants to kiss your face.

The interviewer then bolts away as the camera fades to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Normal Match

William Regal walks out look with confidence written all over his face.

.:Corey Graves:.
There he is Mauro William Regal! He is the definition of sophistication, and he is also one of the toughtest wrestlers that has ever stepped into a squared circle.

.:Mauro Ranallo:.
There is no doubt about that. That's why I believe we are in store for a great match coming up next as William Regal will be taking on Matt... I mean A Broken Matt Hardy.

William Regal stops in the middle of the ramp, and looks around the arena.

William Regal turns left, and begins walking towards the steel steps. He walks up the stairs, and gets into the ring. Then Rebecca Sky's voice begins speaking from backstage on a mic.

.:Rebecca Sky:.

Cut the music! Your lime light is over now, Mr. Regal.

Rebecca walks out onto the stage

.:Rebecca Sky:.
Everyone in attendance rise to your feet, and show some respect as I present to you... A Broken Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy walks out onto the stage with a slight smirk upon his face with a mic in hand. He puts the mic up to his, and starts to speak.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Good evening Ladies, and Gentleman...

Matt looks to wife

I thank you my beautiful wife. That was an exceptional introduction.

Matt lays a kiss upon her lips, and he then focuses his attention to William Regal.

Mr. William Regal we finally meet in the ring. I have looked forward to this moment for quite sometime now so I hope you don't mind if I indulge myself by beating the absolute crap out of you. I am no joke, and you shall see for yourself when I step into the ring with you in just a couple moments. You will realize your not cut out for this business anymore old man.. My destiny is by far more important then your little journey. You feel like your better than me you nuisance?  

Matt Hardy starts walking his way down ramp.

Cause my bet is. You don't have the willpower to put me down. My excellent resiliency will shine bright as we do battle.

Matt stops before the ring, and stares down William Regal then quick gets into ring.

Official! Official check him!

The ref checks him and finds nothing.

Now that these formalities are out of the way... we may proceed, and begin the fight...

Matt stands up, and looks down upon William Regal's body.

It's over... You have to start from the bottom once again. While I will excel to the top!

The ref hands Matt his coat, and throws it over his shoulder. He makes his leave as the screen turns to black for a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Anarchy goes back to ringside to join Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo

[Mauro Ranallo]
Welcome back Folks, it was just over two months ago...Sasha Banks brutally attacked Becky Lynch in the parking lot, breaking the self proclaimed Lass Kicker's hand..Let's take a look.

OVER TWO MONTHS AGO wrote:
As we return from commercial break after another sermon by "The New Face of Fear", we see a video labeled "EARLIER TONIGHT". It showcases the one and only "Lass Kicker" Becky Lynch making her way to the arena, tugging her luggage behind her. However, as she enters the parking lot she's attacked from behind with a tire iron!

As the camera catches Becky hitting the ground, it then pans up to reveal "The Boss" Sasha Banks herself as the culprit, positioning Becky's left hand and then crushing it between the concrete below it and the cold tire iron, causing Becky to scream out in agony. Multiple XWL staff and referees come to break up the unprovoked mugging by Sasha, leading her away with her hands in the air as doctors check on Becky.

[Doctor]
Sorry, Becky...but it's definitely broken...it might be at least a month, maybe more before I can clear you.

Becky sits on the doctor's table with her left hand in a bright orange cast, slamming her good hand down on the padded table. A loud "FUCK" from the Lass Kicker is bleeped out by XWL's censors, but the frustration in the young Irish Superstar's face is very, very clear. Sasha Banks is a wanted woman, and the Lass Kicker is on the hunt..

[Corey Graves]
A sickening attack by Sasha Banks, and Becky Lynch hasn't been seen here in XWL since. But this week our cameras finally got the chance to catch up with Becky, and here is what she had to say.

[Becky Lynch]
Over TWO MONTHS...of my career wasted sitting at home waiting for a doctor to clear me. People thought that this was the end of Becky Lynch, but let me tell you..this is far from the end of Becky Lynch. I sacrificed everything I had to get into this business...I left my family to get into this business. When I did that..I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't stop until I'm the best. NOTHING is going to stop me becoming the best, Sasha may think she got the best of me when she broke my hand...but all she did was give me more motivation. I'm not coming back looking for revenge on Sasha...I'm coming back for the entire Women's Division. As far as I'm concerned I can't be the best until I beat everybody this company has to offer. I'll start at the bottom, and I'll work my way to that Women's Championship.

[Becky Lynch]
It doesn't matter to me who has that championship, It could be Mia Yim, It could be Sasha Banks....Hell it could be, Molly Holly...Jazz...Alundra Blayze...It really doesn't matter...because that Championship is all I've ever wanted, and nobody is going to stand in my way. Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware that this Women's Division is tougher than it ever has been before and I know there is no easy win in this company...But that's why it'll be much more enjoyable when I get there. This is the most competitive roster on the business...and I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't want any easy victories, I don't want to just be handed opportunities...I want to fight, I want to earn everything I'll get.

[Becky Lynch]
That all starts in a matter of weeks, I'll be cleared to return to action and the real revolution will start. XWL has shown that a women's division isn't just about looking good in magazines..It's about what you do in that ring and I'm just as good as anybody in that ring..and now it's time for me to start proving that. This is MY revolution...The Lass Kicker...is Back.

A smile comes across the face of "The Lass Kicker" as she rises from her seat, and walks off camera as Anarchy returns to ringside

[Corey Graves]
Becky Lynch putting the entire Women's Division on notice, but backing it up could be a whole different matter.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well Corey, if anybody can it's Becky Lynch. There is no denying her talent, she travelled from her home in Ireland at the age of 17 to pursue this dream. She seems more determined than ever before.

[Corey Graves]
Making in this business takes more than determination, the women's division is stronger than it has ever been. She's going to have to take it to a level we've yet to see her at if she's going to become Women's Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well..We'll find out in just a few weeks if she can take it that level when she returns to in ring action!

XWL Anarchy continues into the next segment...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:50 pm

wait. you guys have slammys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:53 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:
wait. you guys have slammys?

We used to aaaaaaages ago but we kinda stopped doing those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Awe. I like fictitious awards to make me feel good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:48 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:
Awe. I like fictitious awards to make me feel good

Damn I thought I was a shoe in for the Barry Horowitz job of the year award.. Dammit.. Maybe next year will be my year... #2k17???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Sami Zayn explodes out of the back holding the ELITE Championship high in the air! He stands on the top of the ramp taking it all in, he looks down at his Championship in his hand, he closes his eyes and goes silent for a few seconds before opening his eyes wide and screaming LETS GO! He runs down the ramp and sildes into the ring, he runs onto the second turnbuckle where he then lifts the belt high once more before grabbing a mic. He's now pacing around the ring, mic in hand and belt draped over his shoulder...

Mauro
Last week Sami Zayn proved to everyone he can get it done by defeating Adam Cole in an instant classic!

Graves

It was a hell of a match! but I think Cole made a mistake in shaking Zayns hand.

Mauro
It was a sign of respect!

Fans

YOU DESERVE IT!!

Mauro
Looks like the fans think Sami winning was a good thing.

Zayn smiles as he begins to speak.

Zayn
So I guess you guys are happy I won huh?

Fans

YES! YES! YES!

Graves

Of course they do you dumb ass all you do is pander to them!

Zayn
Listen, I know you guys have been wondering whats up with this whole me joining team SOOL thing, honestly SOOL is my roots and I didn't just win this belt in honor of SOOL, I won this belt for each and every one of you.

Zayn points to the fans as they cheer loudly.

Zayn
I wanted to give you guys a great first Champion for the ELITE Championship! I promise all of you, no matter the opponent or circumstances I'll accept and defeat all who try to dethrone me. With that being said I-

The crowd boos heavily as CM Punk comes out with a grin a mile long.

"What time is it? OH! It's sobriety time!"

CM Punk brings the microphone to his lips as he turns his attention to The Elite Champion, Sami Zayn

{CM Punk}
Now now now, I'm not out here to try and ruin your moment Sami. I mean, it's no doubt that you beat Cole for to earn that title. And saying you're terrible would be a lie. And as you people know, I only tell the truth. Even when no one here wants to hear it. Now you might think I'm coming down here to lecture you on how great the Straightedge lifestyle is and how you should join but I promise you I'm not. I'm here because I can't just stay silent. There are three type of people I don't like Sami. I don't like weak people. I don't like abusers. And...I don't like LIARS.

CM Punk walks down the ramp and slowly enters the ring

{CM Punk}
You...you are a liar Sami Zayn. You are good. Some may even call you great. But...Elite...you are not. You have a lot in common with the other man I'm facing tonight. The "Phenomenal" AJ Styles. You too like to hype yourselves up because it helps you. Helps your self esteem to lie to yourselves. When I say these things, I'm telling the truth. I don't brag with arrogance like you do, I'm just being honest. So if we're gonna start labeling people elite, maybe we should start with the most elite person in this business today. And that is no other than the Best in the World. Me.

Zayn puts his hand on his chest and gasps.

Zayn
Me? Being arrogant? Naaaah. I'm no liar Punk, when I say I'm that good I mean it and if that comes off as arrogant to you then I apologize. I apologize to these fans that have to listen to you speak. I apologize to Vince McMahon for the regrets hes having for hiring you but, mostly I apologize to everyone watching and in attendance that has to see CM Punk come out here looking like a homeless man who sits outside of Walmart begging for change and telling people he'll do them "favors" for a dollar.

Punk now looks visibly angry

Zayn
I'm sorry Punk, I was just being HONEST.

CM Punk runs his hands through his hair

{CM Punk}
You use humor. Humor to cover up the insecurities that you hold about yourself. Because you know...that you're not the best. I'm the best. I'm the best in the world and when you stand across from me you feel inadequate. You will pander to everyone and they'll cheer! Oh they will cheer for the underdog Sami Zayn! But that doesn't change that I'm better than you. Everyone in the back knows it. Everyone in the crowd knows it. And more importantly YOU know it.

Sami seems to be getting more pumped up as CM Punk tries to get into his head

{CM Punk}
Do you think otherwise? I can see a little fight in those eyes. Show me that you have fight in you! Prove to everyone that you deserves to hold that title and put it on the line against me! Don't you want people to see me knee Zayn's teeth down his throat?!

The crowd boos CM Punk heavily

Zayn
I've won many different Championship in different countries and different companies, I highly doubt I'm insecure... but what about you? Last time I checked the best thing youve done lately is take time off TV because Bray Wyatt kicked your ass! Now I don't see how coming out here and demanding title matches should automatically get you one, but I'll tell you what, if you beat your opponent tonight then I'll go ask Paul about giving you a shot.

CM Punk laughs as if he's been told the best joke ever!

{CM Punk}
IF I beat AJ Styles? HAHA! Okay Sami, WHEN I beat AJ Styles, I'll see you in the ring next week. I just hope you're ready to go to sleep. See you next week.

Punk, still laughing, rolls out of the ring and makes his way back up the ramp as Zayn stands in the ring and holds the belt up high.

Mauro
Wow this would be one hell of a match!

Graves

It WILL be one hell of a match!

Mauro
Well, first Punk has to be AJ tonight who beat the WORLD Champion.

Graves

Please Punk will beat AJ. Roman is a pathetic World Champ and Punk is simply The Best In The World!

Mauro
I'd like to see you say that to Romans face Corey..

(1X and Longest Elite Champion as CM Punk)
(1X Match of the Year as Seth Rollins)
(1X Female Superstar of the Year as Sister April)
(2X Women's Champion as Sister April)
(Longest Reigning Women's Champion as Sister April)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:59 pm

As we return from commercial break, the scene that fades in is that of an interview space in the backstage area. Two chairs placed facing each other and small wire microphones sat upon each. We hear shuffling off camera as we see JoJo and Dolph Ziggler enter frame from either side of the camera. The two reach for the mics. JoJo adjusts hers to her dress and Ziggler for his suit. The two exchange a handshake and sit down.

JoJo
Thank you for accepting the invite for the interview Dolph, it's a pleasure to see you.

Dolph Ziggler
The pleasure is all mine Jo. My night actually freed up so I had to do something to fill the time.

JoJo
Well since we're here for an interview, I guess my first question is what exactly did you mean that your night freed up?

Dolph chuckles to himself as he runs a hand through his hair before answering.

Dolph Ziggler
Well Jo, if you really want to know. I was a little frustrated that I was banned from ringside during Aries match. I wanted to be there to SUPPORT him, but for some strange reason I and the Pack were banned. The Pack I understand, but me? So naturally I was sitting in my locker room when who should walk in but Daniel Bryan. He wanted to stop by to wish me luck in our match tonight...

I wished him luck on a speedy recovery...

JoJo
Wait, Dolph... Did you send him to the hospital?!

Dolph Ziggler
I think it's best if we move off this topic and onto another question. You wouldn't want me to walk out of the interview, would you?

JoJo now has a worried look on her face, but as a good reporter and interviewer, continues the questioning.

JoJo
Umm... okay. Why don't we move onto the man you mentioned before, Austin Aries. These past few weeks you've been very demeaning to him but still say that he is, and I quote, "your very best friend." If this man really is your friend, why do you treat him in such a terrible way?

Dolph Ziggler
I don't believe I treat him terribly.

JoJo
You don't???

Dolph Ziggler
No! Of course not, I treat him just like I treat any other one of my friends. I want to make sure they get their advice and support from the best man possible! Who better than ME! I'm better than all of them and know exactly the advice they need at any given time!

JoJo
Dolph, you attacked Aries before his match had even started with Luke Harper last week.

Ziggler sighs as he once again has to explain what he explained in the ring last week.

Dolph Ziggler
If you were paying attention, I already explained this. I attacked him out of the goodness in my heart and wanting to help him. I had already faced Harper 3 weeks ago, which Aries was ringside for because I invited him. I lost, but not without putting up a fight. Now, if I lost, I knew right away that Aries wouldn't have been able to last 5 minutes with him, so I attacked him hoping the referee would pay attention and disqualify Harper, thus giving Aries the win.

JoJo
In what world does that even make sense?!

Dolph Ziggler
My world. The world that I allow everyone else to inhabit.

JoJo
(JoJo whispers to herself, "Holy Hell is he delusional," before continuing)
Well since you can't go be by your "friend's" side, what are your plans for the night or for Aries in general?

Dolph Ziggler
The only thing I had on my agenda after that was I had to talk to Paul Heyman about an event to take place next week, which he approved.

JoJo
Oh, what kind of event??

Dolph Ziggler
It's a way for me to indirectly mess with this backstabbing fiend. I'm sure you remember a certain stipulation called, "Pick Your Poison," correct? Well, in this case, I'm calling it, "Poison Roulette." There will be a giant roulette wheel that both Aries and I will spin. Each slice of the wheel will have a name of an XWL superstar on it, ranging from the World Heavyweight Champion to even that little shrimp Enzo. Whoever the wheel lands on is who we face that night. And who knows, if one of us wins our match and the other loses, the winner might be able to pick the stipulation for our future showdown.

JoJo
That actually sounds really exciting actually. I can't wait.

Dolph Ziggler
Trust me JoJo, neither can I.

JoJo
I believe that's all the time we had for now anyway, so perfect way to end it. Again, thank you for joining me tonight Dolph.

Dolph Ziggler
Thank you for having me.

JoJo
Alright guys, that's it for me. Be sure to tune in next week to see how this "Poison Roulette" will turn out. Back to you at the desk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:27 am

Here Comes The Pain Match

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and the camera pans the arena, showcasing the thousands of XWL fans in attendance tonight. Once the sweep of the crowd is complete, the camera focuses in on Lillian Garcia who is in the ring with a microphone.

(Lillian Garcia)
The following contest is scheduled for onefall, and is a "Here Comes The Pain" match!

(Lillian Garcia)
Introducing first, from Danville, Illinois, XWL referee, Jack Doan!

Jack Doan steps through the curtain with a look of zero hope on his face going into this match. He's about to get taken on a bumpy ride to Suplex City by the Beast himself, and there's nothing he or anyone else can do to stop it at this point. Reality seems to have set in for Jack Doan, he knows he's about to get his ass kicked. The only thing on his mind at this point, is will he survive this ass kicking??? We're about to find out...

Doan makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring where he proceeds to be dejected from reality as he awaits The Beast....

The Beast makes his way out onto the stage and he is greeted by a huge swell of boo's from the crowd. Lesnar jogs around the stage momentarily before unleashing his scream upon the XWL universe and causing the pyro on stage to erupt.

(Lillian Garcia)

and his opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 286 lbs, BROCK LESNAR!!!!!

Lesnar heads down the ramp with an intensity that is virtually unmatched in this business, he jumps up onto the apron causing the pyro attached to the turnbuckles to erupt. Lesnar enters the ring and begins to stare down his prey as he awaits the sound of the bell.

DING DING DING!!!

Lesnar charges at the defenseless referee and takes him down to the mat, Lesnar begins to smash him over and over again in the face with some ruthless ground and pound. After about 12 seconds of pummeling Jack Doan into oblivion, Lesnar picks up Doan from the back and fly's him halfway across the ring with a German Suplex. Doan is folded up in the corner directly opposite of Lesnar, and before Doan can even think about getting a breather, Lesnar charges at him full speed and rams his right knee into directly into Doan's skull.

Lesnar steps back momentarily and busts out that evil, demented, smug smile of his as he admires his work so far. After a few moments of gloating Lesnar grabs the near lifeless Jack Doan out of the corner and throws him across the ring with a belly to back Suplex. Lesnar immediately picks Doan up off the mat from behind and hits him with another German Suplex, this time however, Lesnar doesn't release his grip, he rolls through and hits a second consecutive German Suplex, BUT WAIT, HE KEEPS THE HOOKS IN ONCE AGAIN! Lesnar rolls through and hits a third consecutive German Suplex, AND LESNAR DOESN'T STOP THERE, he rolls through once again and hits a fourth consecutive German Suplex, AND HE'S STILL GOT THE HOOKS IN ON DOAN, LESNAR ROLLS THROUGH AND CONNECTS WITH A 5TH CONSECUTIVE GERMAN SUPLEX!!!!

Lesnar releases the grip and gets back to a vertical base where he begins to taunt and mock Jack Doan who is out cold on the mat. Brock moves in and lifts Jack Doan to his knees, Lesnar begins to slap him repeatedly and mock him for this sheer ass handing he's taken, out of nowhere Doan roars back his right hand and slaps Lesnar directly across his face, Lesnar has a sheer look of rage come across his face in a matter of seconds and wastes no time in hoisting Doan up onto his shoulders for the F-5, Lesnar swings Doan off his shoulders and sends him crashing into the mat with the F-5.

You would think that would be enough for Lesnar, but ohhhhh no, he's not done there, that slap from Jack Doan has sent The Beast into an absolute rage the likes we've never seen before. Lesnar grabs Doan off the mat and hoists him onto his shoulders once more, Lesnar tosses him off emphatically and hits a 2nd F-5 on Jack Doan. But that's not enough for The Beast, he's not satisfied, he wants to truly make Jack Doan pay after that slap. Lesnar lifts the near lifeless body of Jack Doan onto his shoulders once more, looking for the 3rd F-5 when all of a sudden...

The crowd leaps out of there seats at the sound of "The Phenomenal One's" theme hitting the airwaves. Lesnar immediately turns his attention to the stage while still keeping ahold of Jack Doan atop his shoulders. But what Lesnar doesn't realize, is that AJ Styles has hopped the barricade near the announce table, and is lurking on the apron directly behind him. Lesnar eventually notices the crowd losing there minds and realizes something is wrong, Lesnar turns around and is greeted by the sight of AJ Styles flying through the air and nailing him directly in his face with the Phenomenal Forearm!!!!!

Lesnar and Doan are both sent flying out of the ring following the impact of the Phenomenal Forearm. Medical staff immediately charge down to ringside to evacuate Jack Doan from the arena, Lesnar is dazed and enraged outside of the ring. He walks over to the stairs, lifts them up, and throws them up the ramp. Lesnar is livid, he then turns his attention to AJ Styles who is still in the ring. The two fierce rivals lock eyes for a few moments before Lesnar charges the ring, Styles immediately rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair from the timekeepers area. Lesnar halts dead in his tracks in the middle of the ring as AJ Styles is now armed and dangerous on the outside. Styles opts to take the fight to Lesnar and he slides under the bottom rope with the steel chair in hand, Lesnar quickly exits the ring and heads up the ramp to safety. Lesnar is livid and Styles is ready for a fight, but it appears as though it's not going to happen tonight. Anarchy heads to a commercial break with both men staring each other down from afar....

Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time

"The Destroyer" Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:58 am

We come back from commercial. The crowd explodes with excitement with James Storm as he walks out onto the stage.

Finally I get to see this guy in a match live!

I am excited as well! I heard his name all over the world... Finally! Here tonight James Storm has arrived...

He makes his way down to the ring, and gets in the ring. He goes to the corner, and stands on the second turnbuckle, and points into the air.

Showing a huge sign of disrespect cuts off his entrance music, and the lights go out in the arena. A spotlight shines down at the top of the ramp, and shows Leo Kruger squatting at the top of the ramp.

James Storm has a tough welcome back match here as he goes one on one with Leo Kruger.

Hopefully... he will able to compete, and continue a career here after tonight.

As usual Kruger is radiating confidence. He nods slowly as he understands it's a big fight feel in the air, and the hunt is on.

Kruger stands up, and lets out a mighty war cry as he puts his arms out wide.

Kruger begins walking down the ramp quickly, and gets into the ring. He sits in the corner watching James Storm's every move. The bell rings, and Kruger still in the sitting position is waiting for James Storm to move. As soon as he takes the first step Kruger grabs onto the top rope with both arms, and quickly pulls himself up to his feet.

Normal Match

Kruger quickly rolls out of the ring, and takes a mic from the ring announcer. He walks back over to ring, and rolls into the ring. He quickly stands up to his feet, and raises the mic up to his lips to start speaking.

.:Leo Kruger:.

Bray Wyatt.. we are similar you and I..

Kruger chuckles to himself creepily

And when people are similar they constantly butt heads. The perfect example for such a fight is Batman and The Joker.. We come from different backgrounds, but we are very similar.

Kruger has a slight smirk on his face.

Now you said you think I consider my brothers expendable. That is not the case what so ever. See Strowman was the guardian of The Pack, but he was failure on his position. When those fail at their job within a pack they are attacked, and kicked to the side as The Pack moves on to flourish. I was doing what was best for The Pack.. I am the Alpha wolf, and I am also the guardian of my brothers. Now also understand Bray it was not my decision for Luke Harper to fight you this week... It was his choice.

Luke Harper steps into view right behind Leo Kruger.

Now I want you to understand something else. Your championship belt is coming with me. That will be another victory for SOOL. As we all know my SOOL brethren Sami Zayn just recently became The Elite Champion, and when I am done... SOOL will hold two out of the three championships. Our next hope is Mick Foley going into Money In The Bank, and walking out with the briefcase in hand. We are here to prove we are unstop....

The lights go out

Kruger looks on as he smiles. He looks to Harper, who goes out of the ring to grab a chair. Kruger keeps looking up the ramp until Wyatts music stops. The lights come back on. Kruger laughs and points to his head and turns around expecting a attack. Instead of Wyatt, there is only Harper laid out, outside the ring. Kruger tilts his head like a curious animal as Wyatt slides into the ring behind him. Wyatt charges him and pushes him into the turnbuckle. Kruger bounces off and turns around into a Sister Abigail from Wyatt. Wyatt looks down at the fallen Kruger. He reaches down and picks up the mic.

WYATT
See you next week

He drops to his knees next to Kruger, and extends his arms out

GRAVES
What a statement by Bray Wyatt here tonight!

RANALLO
I can not wait until next week!

We go to Commercial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MicksterG951
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:44 pm

No Disqualification Match

Winner is..... NIKKI STORM!

Would be longer but work has got in the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016   

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 7/25/2016 - 8/1/2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next