An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Introduction: Custom Overalls, Points, & The Perks That Come With Them
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:43 pm by LazyEye513

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:23 am by Slothio

» New Game New Contract
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:36 am by Plus

» XWL Roulette: 10/16/2017 - 10/30/2017
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:48 am by imagohard2nite

» XWL Anarchy: 10/9/2017 - 10/16/2017:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:59 pm by P.R Son

» RVD Contract
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:28 pm by BDNJSO_Jerry

» Power Rankings   9/18/17 - 9/25/17
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 pm by Plus

» XWL Prediction Contest IX: Hell In A Cell! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)  
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:02 pm by BeardyMustachio

» Roulette 2017 Announcements and Comments!
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 pm by T-Roll

» XWL Anarchy: 10/2/2017 - 10/9/2017
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon May 30, 2016 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

LIVE FROM: Resch Center, Green Bay, WI
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Triple Threat Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Handicap Match

Handicap Match

Normal Match

Main Event
Raven’s Rules Match

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
MicksterG951
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Anarchy comes back from commercial break and we see Renee Young backstage looking like she's about to interview someone...

[Renee Young]
Hello ladies and gentlem.....

BOOOO!!!!

Renee looks appalled that the crowd would boo her, but decides to ignore it.

[Renee Young]
Please welco......

BOOOO!!!!

Renee is visibly upset and motions to someone off camera to come into view......

[Daniel Bryan]
These people don't seem to like you, do they Renee?

[Renee Young]
That's not the issue at the moment, Daniel. I'm here to intervi....

[Daniel Bryan]
Wait a second Renee, I need to ask something.

Renee seems tired of Bryan already and maybe it's because of the constant interruptions...

[Renee Young]
Ok, go ahead.

[Daniel Bryan]
Oh, I wasn't talking about asking you, I meant I was going to ask the audience.

[Renee Young]
Seriously Daniel, I'm trying to be a professio....

Daniel Bryan cuts Renee off, which takes her one step closer to her breaking point...

[Daniel Bryan]
So fans, do you like Renee Young?

NO!

[Daniel Bryan]
Well, that answers that. Renee, leave.

[Renee Young]
Daniel, you can't be serious? This time was set aside so I could interview you. This is insulting!

[Daniel Bryan]
Oh, I'm sorry. Was I not clear? I've got a back-up interviewer here who has SOO much more credibility than you. So leave.

[Renee Young]
I don't need this. I'm done.

With that, Renee walks off leaving Daniel by himself. Daniel looks at the screen, winks and whisper "Yes", then laughs...

[Daniel Bryan]
Anyways, as I was saying, I've got an interviewer here who won't be caught making out with Matt Sydal *I hope*. Ladies and gentleman, here to interview "The American Dragon", MITCH!

The fans pop for Mitch as he walks into view. The memories shared between Daniel and Mitch have obviously stuck with the XWL fans as they seem excited to see these two together again...

[Mitch]
Hey Daniel! Thanks for calling me to interview you.

[Daniel Bryan]
No problem Mitch! Besides, I didn't want to be around Renee too long. Who knows the kinds of things she wants to do to me?

[Mitch]
Umm, I'm not sure she's like that Daniel. I think the thing between her, Sydal, and Eric Young is just a weird situation.

[Daniel Bryan]
Hold on there Mitch. Are you saying I'm not attractive enough for Renee? Seriously? You were supposed to be my friend man.

[Mitch]
That's not what I said at all Daniel! Don't do this to me man, I'm just here to interview you.

[Daniel Bryan]
Nah Mitch, I don't want you to interview me now. You hurt my feelings.

[Mitch]
Daniel, come on! I didn't mean it like that!

[Daniel Bryan]
HAHAHA! I'm just joking. Seriously man, you're still so gullible.

[Mitch]
Whatever. So, for my first question, how does.....

[Daniel Bryan]
Wait Mitch. I need to know. Do you still make vegan cupcakes?

[Mitch]
What?

[Daniel Bryan]
I was watching some XWL Retro the other day, and you used to give me vegan cupcakes. So do you still make them?

[Mitch]
I haven't made those in years. I always thought they were gross.

[Daniel Bryan]
I'm done with you Mitch. We can be friends again when you make me some cupcakes.

Daniel walks off leaving Mitch standing on camera looking confused...

[Mitch]
Still such a weird guy. I guess I should go find that recipe. Wait, what's going on over there? DANIEL LOOK OUT!!!

The camera pans over to where Mitch yelled, and a scene is unfolding with Daniel Bryan and Finn Balor. They're trading shots and brawling all over the backstage area. It looks like Daniel is getting the upper hand when Finn Balor low blows him. Daniel is in obvious pain and as he stumbles from the pain, Finn throws him into a wall. Balor looks toward a table where there is equipment scattered and he throws everything off of it. He picks Daniel Bryan up and gets him onto the table. Finn get up onto the table and plants Daniel Bryan with his Brainbuster DDT variation, straight through the table and onto the concrete floor of the backstage area. Finn gets up and points at Daniel with his hand shaped like a gun. As Finn sees the cameraman who is capturing all of this, he pulls the camera close to his face as he says....

[Finn Balor]
I warned him. Come Downpour, I'm going to put Daniel Bryan down like the dying animal he is.

Finn Balor grabs the camera and throws it across the hall. With that the screen goes black and cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Mitch! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:11 am

And just when the fans seemed eager for the show to continue, the mood changed as they brought out boos as a familiar theme now began to play throughout the arena. Once the introduction of her theme closes and the main part kicks in, that was when Sasha Banks marched herself out onto the stage, only to be met with even more boos.

The boss stands center stage, literally, for a little before she began to make her way down the ramp in front of her. Her trip to the ring didn't take long as she didn't even bother to do her usual entrance where she propped herself up onto the ring apron. What Natalya said last week must've still been under her skin if it wasn't already clear by the sour expression she wore on her face.

[SASHA BANKS]
Who does Natalya Neidhart think she is?

The crowd pops and breaks out into a small 'Nattie' chant which clearly annoys The Boss as she stood in the center of the ring.

[SASHA BANKS]
And another thing... Who does my doctor think he is? Giving away my personal information to anyone who asks for it. I'm pretty sure that's illegal and I could get him fired for that. I could give the police a call right now and have the man fired on the spot for being such a selfish, uncaring professional. And I don't care if my injuries were made up either. Natalya had no right to snoop around my personal life just so she could fill her little cup of tea, just to spill it time and time again. One of these days she's going to spill the cup one time too many and it's all gonna come back to haunt her. And don't get me wrong, I wasn't scared to fight Natalya. I'm the Boss after all and the Boss isn't afraid to step into this ring with anyone. Not Natalya Neidhart. Not Becky Lynch. Not even our champion, Miss Layla El.

[SASHA BANKS]
Natalya was just not worth my time a couple of months ago and she still isn't.

She pauses her speech and takes a look around the arena, looking out into a sea of fans who (most of which) were against her.

[SASHA BANKS]
I am the greatest woman this company has ever seen whether everyone knows it yet or not. I deserve better than Natalya. I deserve better than Becky Lynch. I deserve to be on the poster for Downpour and not Layla. I deserve to be the one with the opportunity to compete for the championship and not Michelle McCool. I deserve it all and yet, I'm getting none of it. That only means I'm going to do whatever it takes to get what the Boss deserves and no one is going to stop me.

About that whole "No one is going to stop me" thing, Natalya seems to disagree, her music filling the arena as the boos toward Sasha shift to cheers for Nattie. Sasha rolls her eyes mouthing "really?" as we cut away from her and head to the stage where Natalya can be seen walking out from the back.

She stops at the top of the stage for a moment, to stare all the way down the ramp and to the ring at the person standing in it. She shakes her head, clearly disappointed in the kind of person Sasha's presenting herself as, then proceeds down the ramp interacting with a few fans along the way as she journeys to the ring. As The "Queen of Harts" nears the steel steps, she grabs a conveniently placed microphone, then enters the ring, holding up her hand to silence her theme.

[Natalya]
So let me get this straight, I'm not worth your time, but I'm worth enough to be assaulted by you in this ring last week when I spilled your tea all over the place? But let's address the real issue here, I can handle being attacked, I'm unbreakable...baby...you can't get rid of me that easy. The REAL issue I have with you, is your sense of entitlement!  You deserve EVERYTHING? Despite proving, NOTHING? Nothing other than the fact that you're an unapologetic coward, a liar, and entirely TOO full of yourself?

Sasha's mouth drops for a moment, in disbelief that Natalya just said that. While the audience on the other hand have begun to cheer even louder, agreeing one hundred percent with Nattie.

[Natalya]
Explain to me, explain to ALL of us, what makes you the "Greatest Woman" this company has ever seen? What makes you deserving enough to be on the poster instead of The Women's Champion? Someone that unlike you, has actually proven herself to be worthy? What makes YOU deserving enough to be in the Championship Match tonight instead of one of XWL's most noteworthy women, Michelle McCool? Because I'm having a little trouble buying what you're selling, when it flat out REEKS of false advertisement.

Sasha lets out a laugh before she raises her microphone.

[SASHA BANKS]
Maybe you're having trouble because you aren't my target audience. I'm not trying to appeal to you, or any of these so-called fans in attendance. I could care less about any of you. None of you have any sort of control regarding my career. My target is the people in charge of this company. My target is the people who have the power to give me said championship match, or said spot on whatever poster they have planned for the upcoming event.

[SASHA BANKS]
And can you please do all of us a favor and stop talking about tea? Maybe if you were as good at wrestling as you were spilling tea, just maybe, you would've at least held the championship on more than one occasion in all the years that you've been here.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm more of a coffee person myself anyways.

[SASHA BANKS]
I attacked you last week because I wanted to make a point. I wanted to send the message that I'm not afraid of someone who claims to be unbreakable. I'm not scared of someone who most claim to be the best female wrestler in this company. You can call me a liar all you want. Heck, you can call me a cheater. But the way I see it, it's Sasha Banks making it known that she's doing whatever it takes the get ahead of every other woman in this business. I certainly wouldn't be the first, and trust me, I certainly won't be the last. But I certainly will be the best. Legit.

[Natalya]
The only thing "legit" about you is the fact that you're legitimately trying WAY too hard to be like every other woman that once stood where you now stand. You're a new girl on the scene, you think you're the baddest, you think you're the greatest women's wrestler, you think you're doing whatever it takes to get ahead...but in reality? You're going down the same path as all the other "bosses" that have walked down that ramp, and into this ring. They claim to be greater than they ever prove to be, because they spend entirely too much time doing a whole lot of this...

Natalya proceeds to use her free hand to simulate someone that's yapping.

[Natalya]
And not enough, inside THIS!

She points down to the ring, staring straight into Sasha's eyes.

[Natalya]
Your "bling" your catchphrases, they're cute and all? But they mean absolutely NOTHING when it comes to what goes down in this ring. Trust me, I know from experience...you imagine doing this all your young life, you work tirelessly to get here, and then...then the pressure to stay here, to attain success consumes you. That little girl's excitement over just making it here is drowned out by the grown woman's fear of failure. You try way too hard, you go WAY too hard...and all in the name of not doing what you love, but achieving that success. The success that keeps you here, the success that at the end of the day...you can't even enjoy, because you're too busy worrying about someone else upstaging you. I get that, that was me...but you know what happens after? After you become champion, after you're "THE" girl?

[Natalya]
You sit there, in the hallway, after losing what you sacrificed yourself to hold...and you're filled with sadness, not because you lost...but because you didn't even get to enjoy it. That aspiration as you're watching at home for the first time, to see yourself one day hold that title? It's unsatisfied, because it wasn't YOU that held it...it was who you pretended to BE. All in the name of holding that title, all in the name of being "the baddest."  So go on, continue down this path, make excuses, fake injures, take your fellow women out of the equation so it's you that this company is left to choose...but just know, when it's all over...when that reign ends, the only thing you'll ever remember? Is the fact that it wasn't YOU that achieved all of that, it wasn't YOU because you were too busy being somebody else. You're a dime a dozen, an incredibly talented young woman, that chooses the easy way to get what she wants, instead of working as hard as you did to get here, to actually achieve it.

[Natalya]
Now is your choice, Sasha...this is what decides your whole career right here, and right now. Do you drop your mic in disgust, brushing past me to leave, only to turn and attack me, as all the other women have done before...or, do you see the truth, that you've lost yourself, that you're going down a path you never wanted to go down, and you want to make things right. Make them right by taking my hand right now, and agreeing to face me at Downpour. Where we will tear the roof off the building, finally introduce XWL to who Sasha Banks REALLY is, but most of all...show that Women's Wrestling is not just a bunch of catty drama, we ARE...LEGIT!

An answer wasn't given at first, only silence as The Boss was clearly annoyed that Natalya would have the nerve to say such a thing to her.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm unlike any of those other woman who've come before me. You may not realize that yet but I do. I'm no fortune teller but I can see the future and I know I'm going to be atop this division as your champion one of these days. This isn't me being just another woman who's got a lot to say about themselves because they believe they are all that. This is me being the first Sasha Banks who knows she's all that. This is me being the woman who gave her life for this because this is truly all that she ever wanted. I don't have anything to fall back on. I don't have a college degree to fall back on. I don't have a history of dancing with the Miami Heat to fall back on either. I have nothing and that is why I'm willing to do whatever it takes to be the greatest woman this company has ever seen, even if it means having the entire division from Becky Lynch to Nikki Bella hating my guts.

[SASHA BANKS]
Maybe yo- No, you don't get it. You don't get why I'm so desperate to do whatever it takes because you were never in my position. You say you do, or whatever, but you don't. You don't get it because everyone always expected amazing things from you because you were a Hart. You were Bret's sweet little Niece and the Anvil's Daughter. I was Sasha Banks. I was that girl who didn't fit in. I was that girl who cared more about wrestling than make-up and boys. I was that girl who had to beg for wrestling training because my Uncle and my Father couldn't teach me in our basement so don't go and say you know anything about me through your own experiences because you haven't experienced the things I have. You're only starting to learn what Sasha Banks is truly all about. She may play dirty, but she doesn't need to play dirty. It just makes life so much easier.

And then small smirk pulls against the corner of Sasha's lips.

[SASHA BANKS]
And what was that about Downpour? No. I'm not going to face you.

[SASHA BANKS]
I'm going to BEAT you.

And with that Sasha brought her microphone down and lifted her other hand to accept the offer that Natalya offered just moments ago. Sasha said "No cheap shots" as she held her other hand up so that Natalya could see it and not have to worry about having a microphone being clubbed against the side of her head or anything. It takes the Canadian a second but she brings her right hand out to meet Sasha's own, officially confirming that you'll be seeing them face at Downpour. The crowd greets it with a pop as we fade out to the next match-up of the night.

2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
2x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian and Bobby Roode)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:45 am

What happened to him was nothing short of horrid. The Pack have been running around XWL for the past several weeks doing whatever they want to whomever they want. They have attacked Dean Ambrose the World Heavyweight Champion and they have attacked Roman Reigns, the number one contender. They have been trying as hard as they can to put them both down, to ruin the main event of Downpour, to rob these brothers if their dream match against one another. Tonight was a perfect example of what they have been trying to do. Tonight The Pack attacked Roman Reigns and used steel steps of all things to lay him out, attempting to break his back and leave him beaten and broken and now backstage, Roman Reigns is on a table with numerous doctors around him checking on him to ensure that nothing was broken.

He lays these as the door opens up and in walks none other than Renee Young. She walks over to the table as the doctors move out of the way and allow her to see the number one contender. He looks up at her as he then sits up, his back still hurting as the doctors unstrap his vest and press an icepack to his back to try and ease the pain.

[Renee Young]
"Roman, tonight The Pack faced you in a two versus one match and in the end they used weapons to lay you out and attempted to take you out of action, permanently. Please share your thoughts on what happened tonight?"

Roman Reigns looks up at this woman and merely smirks a little bit as the microphone is lowered down as his head hangs down as he begins to speak.

[Roman Reigns]
"Did you see that match? Two against one, any normal man would have just been overtaken and laid out in mere minutes, but I am not a normal man. I did not back down from those beasts. I did not show them no fear. I did not fear them. Instead I did what I always do, I through everything I had at them and I gave them an ass whooping that they will never forget. For thirty minutes, an entirety for those numbskulls, I put them through hell and just when I was about to claim the victory, just after I smashed in the jaw of Batista, that big dummy Strowman used a weapon to take me down, cowards."

He then raises his head up quickly as he runs his hands through his hair as he looks up at Renee and again smirks.

[Roman Reigns]
"I gave them a taste of my own personal justice. Two of them could not stop me, what does that tell you about them? It tells you that they are nothing more than weaklings who have to use numbers to survive here. I beat them and they could not take it, they used weapons to take me down and they tried to take me out with the steps, but as you can see, they once again failed. So add that to the growing list of failures The Pack have built up here. They promised to end me and my brother, yet here we are, still standing."

Roman Reigns exhales loudly as he was still hurting. As tough as he is coming across, he is still hurting. The Pack did a number on him for sure and no matter what he says, his body is at breaking point.

[Renee Young]
"Tonight there will be another two versus one match. Your brother, the World Heavyweight Champion will take on the other members of The Pack, do you have any thoughts on that?"

Roman Reigns then against all the odds would push himself up off the table as he stands over Renee Young, the doctors rush to his side, telling him he needs to rest his back, but he merely pushes them out of his way.

[Roman Reigns]
"Your damn right I have some thoughts on that match. If they think for a second that they are going to do what they did to me to Dean, they got another thing coming. I'm still standing and that means there is still some fight in me."

He would move past Renee Young as he starts to walk towards the door, but she speaks again and he stops and stares towards the open door.

[Renee Young]
"Are you going to help Dean tonight because he is the World Heavyweight Champion? If The Pack injury him and take him out like they have promised, the rumours backstage are that your title match at Downpour will be cancelled? Why are you going to risk injuring yourself even more to help him?"

Roman Reigns merely stands there, he cracks his head to the left and then cracks it to the right as he then looks over his shoulder, staring right at Renee Young.

[Roman Reigns]
"Because he is my brother....."

He lets his words linger in as Renee Young lowers her microphone and just stares in shock at Roman Reigns. This man go0t beat within an inch of his life and yet he is still standing and he is still looking to fight The Pack. He moves towards the door, resting his hand on it to steady himself as he then straightens up and walks forward, leaving the worried doctors and Renee Young behind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:29 pm

A graphic promoting tonight's Women's Championship Match between champion Layla, and challenger Michelle McCool briefly pops up on the screen, hyping the match to be "later tonight." As it fades, we see Byron Saxton standing by for an interview.

[Byron Saxton]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time needs no introduction, she's The Women's Champion, the woman that will be defending that championship later on tonight against a woman she's fought with, and against her fellow Lay-Cool alumni, please welcome Layla!

The camera pans outward, revealing Layla stepping into frame, her Women's title wrapped snug around her waist, as she greets Byron with a smile.

[Layla]
Hi Byron, thanks so much for having me.

[Byron Saxton]
Well, thank you for being here. Naturally tonight is a bit stressful, your first defense as champion is set to happen, and it'll be against a woman you know very well, Michelle McCool. So to start things off relatively easy, how are you feeling heading into tonight all things considered?

[Layla]
You know, I'm good. Yeah, it's a bit nerve wracking knowing that tonight this...could potentially not be leaving with me, but that's the life of a champion. This title means something, it means that right now...I'm the best, and I don't take that lightly. In fact, it fuels me...it drives me to continue to bust my butt every single time I step into that ring. This whole "comeback" has me more hungry than I've ever been to not only reclaim the spot I held for a number of years, which I have...but also KEEP it...which I intend to.

[Byron Saxton]
Let's talk about that, you made your return to the ring after a number of years on the grandest stage of them all, to win that title around your waist right now. You've spoken of the last time you were Women's Champion before now, which was around eight years ago...do you feel as if you've now finally been given the chance to right the wrongs of the past when you were stripped of it before even getting to defend it even once?

[Layla]
Absolutely, there's still SO much I want to do for the Women's Championship...I'm dying to get a little "extreme' sometime soon...because that elevates it, it adds a history of hard fought battles for it. But, to be here tonight...knowing I at least have this chance, to at least actually lose the championship instead of it being ripped away from me because of the division falling...it gives me a weird sense of happiness. However if Michelle thinks she's taking this from me tonight...well, as my recently returned friend would say, think again.

[Byron Saxton]
Speaking of Paige, what do you make of her return tonight challenging The Pack in her words  sending a woman to do a man's job?

[Layla]
I mean, what's there to say? That's who Paige is, she's not afraid of anything, there's no barrier she won't pass, there's nothing that's too great of a challenge for her. It's why we bonded so much, it's what brought us together because we define what it means to be fearless. I say good luck to her, The Pack is certainly...an interesting bunch to say the least. And hey, if she needs any help...I'm sure The United Queendom could easily put  Kruger and his pack, down.

[Byron Saxton]
Wow, I couldn't imagine approaching either of them for an interview, much less standing on opposite sides of a ring with them...but moving on, in addition to Paige...another person made her return las-

[???]
Don't even say, my name.

Layla turns around as Byron is suddenly pushed out of frame while the camera moves, finding a new member for the interview in Madison Rayne. Layla and Maddy almost shriek at one another before locking in a hug, Maddy pulling back first and speaking.

[Madison Rayne]
I am sooooo, excited to be back Lay and before you even say anything I want to tell who how ecstatic I am to see you back in action after that long break. The division really needed it after I left. But really, I thought you were better than getting interviews with Brian of all people.

It didn't take Maddy long to make it seem like she's the most important thing in the room. In one fluid motion she made Byron Saxton seem unimportant, herself seem like the only good thing about the women's division and Layla seem a little bit less than she is because of who she chooses to get interviewed by. Her eyes linger on the belt draped across Layla's shoulder, but dart up to Layla's after a moment before she can get caught. Layla looks to Byron who seems a bit down after being dissed, and places her hand on him in a comforting way.

[Layla]
Come on Madi, I know he's not Josh but I think Byron's very sweet, and respectful. Not to mention, he didn't just get caught making out with one of XWL's most nauseating superstars last week, so that automatically makes him way better than that girl.

Layla's hand then shifts from Byron to her championship, smiling as she stares at her friend.

[Layla]
I can't tell you how great it feels to be a competitor again, and it's kind of obvious I've been up to a lot of things while you were away...ending The Evil Queen's reign of tyranny, avenging all of her victims, WINNING The Women's Championship at long last, on the grandest stage...but enough about me, let's talk about you. For starters, where the hell have you been?

[Madison Rayne]
I was traveling of course! I guess you have a point about Brian though. Thanks for not making out with Matt Sydal.

Rayne nods at Byron but then goes back to ignoring him completely.

[Madison Rayne]
After losing to Eva I decided I needed to take some time off. It's hard losing to someone who you are obviously better than. I couldn't bare to see her walk around with my belt anymore so I decided to see the world. Paris, London, Rome. It was beautiful. I also found out I was the prettiest girl there because all the guys were gawking all over me. Then I got a call saying you had won the belt so that led me through quite the confusing spree of getting back home. Of course I finished the cruise I was on and then came home, but I still came home to watch Final Stand live and in the flesh. Oh yeah, I was there, by the way.

Layla is a little taken back by the fact that Madison Rayne just said she was in attendance at Final Stand, but wasn't on the card.

[Madison Rayne]
So I saw you dethrone the Wicked Red Head of the West and couldn't stop cheering that night. I mean, as much cheering as you'd expect. Didn't want to stand out and be noticed in a crowd full of all those, ew, people. Be it I was a bit jealous as well because it soooo obviously should of been best friends out there tearing down the house. But oh well.

Madison seems to have remembered something, throwing a hand up and reaching into her bag she was carrying.

[Madison Rayne]
SPEAKING OF BEST FRIENDS!

She pulls out a box, wrapped and taped up with a bow. She holds it, smiling as Layla can't contain her excitement.

[Madison Rayne]
I realize I'm a bit late and also getting away from what I, have been doing but honestly the rest of it was boring. Who cares about the Mickie James thing anyways? That'll be over with come tonight. But, I wanted to go ahead and give you this for you returning to the show and going on to win that title of yours.

Madison almost says "that title of yours" through gritted teeth but it's not noticed by Layla. She's too busy staring at the gift wrapped box, taken a back by how sweet Madison was to bring her a gift, especially on the night of her big defense.

[Layla]
Oh Madison you didn't have to get me anything...I'm just so glad to have you back, I know how badly you wanted to win this...and while I know it doesn't mean anything, I like to think I won it for the both of us.

The British Champion smiles at Madison Rayne, who smiles back, but not with a hugely genuine one. It's obvious she wishes it was her that won it from Eva, but there is some side of her that's happy for Layla, but an even greater side that's just happy Eva's reign is over. Layla begins to shake the box near her ear, far too impatient to wait a moment longer to find out what's inside.

[Layla]
Can I open it now?

[Madison Rayne]
Duh!

The two share in a giddy moment as Madison leans in, watching Layla slowly, tear off the bow, through the wrapping until a nice small box remains, she opens it...and her smile widens at what she sees. Grabbing it with her free hand, she pulls out a necklace, that appears to be split in half, for we see half of a crown with Lay inscribed on it. As Layla looks up, we Madison pulls the other half out from under her top, revealing she has the other piece of the crown, and hers has "Mad" on it.  

[Layla]
Oh my god, I love it! We have matching friendship necklaces! Thank you so much Madi, tonight's not easy...going into a match against a woman I once thought of like my own sister...but to have you, your support, your friendship, it means the world. Sometimes it feels like friendships never last in this business, but I think you and I might prove otherwise.

[Madison Rayne]
I know we will. We're besties through thick and thin, and always will be. Tonight, you go out there and win that match for the both of us, alright? And I'll go out there and beat Mickie in that ring, just like I always do. Afterwards we'll go hit the town like we used to. You know, like real friends do. I have to go get ready for my match. Can you come with?

Madison takes her shot at McCool as Layla smiles, nodding in agreeance. The duo take off out of frame, leaving the camera to cut to commercial break.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Normal Match

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
H
E
A
D

W
A
T
C
H

T
H
E

M
A
T
C
H

F
I
R
S
T

Y
O
U

J
A
B
R
O
N
I
S

Mickie James moves back to Madison Rayne, picking her up and chopping her chest, backing her into the ropes. She irish whips you, bouncing off the rope and coming back. Rayne ducks a clothesline, stopping dead and grabbing Mickie, rolling her up. Maddy also finds a way to throw her feet up on the ropes, adding leverage to the pin. The ref doesn't see it and counts the three, Mickie not able to kick out. Maddy releases the pin and rolls from the ring immediately, avoiding any further altercation with Mickie as commentary comes to life.

[Michael Cole]
Madison Rayne just stole the win ladies and gentlmen!

[Jerry Lawler]
She used the ropes! Ref what are you doing!?

[JBL]
If the ref doesn't see it then it is completely legal King. You have to get over that.

Mickie jumps to her feet, arguing with the ref as Maddy's theme hits, Rayne backing up the ramp, a hand on her jaw from where she got Mick Kicked, still grinning either way. Her eyes locked on Mickie who is furious with the ref, and Madison who just stole the win. Mickie yells at Maddy that it isn't over as Rayne shrugs cutely, turning away from James as she walks into the back.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:54 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and we see Renee Young standing by with CM Punk.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, CM Punk...

[RENEE YOUNG]
Over the past couple of weeks now, you've been pretty involved with a certain Br-

[CM Punk]
Bray Wyatt. Eater of Worlds. The man who's been a thorn in my side for the past couple of week for reasons I truly don't know still. Been saying something about the Darkness and all this voodoo-like crap. He's said one thing though that kinda caught my attention. One thing that brought a little bit of a smile to this here face. Bray Wyatt said he hears me. And everyone who knows me knows that is all I've ever wanted and that is to be heard so Wyatt, you better listen up.

[CM Punk]
I don't know a lot about you, I really don't. I've seen you come into this company and I've... I've seen you accomplish little to nothing in the time that you've been here. I've seen you wonder around and I've waited for you to finally make some kind of move. Now, I'm the kind of man who's always welcome a fight but you must be one stupid son of a bitch if you think picking a fight with me is a smart idea. Because I'm a lot like your current World Heavyweight Champion. I don't know when I should just lay down and accept my fate. I'm stupid enough to constantly get back up time and time again because giving up is something I don't know how to do. That's something Bray Wyatt will soon learn.

[CM Punk]
And he'll learn it when he decides to be a man and he fights CM Punk rather than stalking him from the shadows, attacking when my back is turned. He'll learn that I am not only the Best in the World, but a former World Heavyweight Champion, for a reason. He'll learn that he picked a fight with the wrong man. He's gonna learn that he brought a knife to a gun fight. Maybe he'll learn to be a man later tonight. Maybe he'll learn to be a man next week. Maybe he'll learn to be a man at Downpour. Maybe he'll be a man and face me, face to face, at Downpour. No trickery or bullshit. Just him and-

But the feed cuts out and the scene quickly turns black.

We come back and Renee screams and backs up. Punk turns around to see Wyatt behind him. Wyatt grabs him and delivers Sister Abigail into the wall behind him, busting Punk open and knocking him out. Wyatt smiles looking down at Punk, he then looks up at Renee. He curls his finger at her in a come hither motion. She cautiously approaches him. He takes her by the wrist as she jumps a bit. He brings her hand holding the mic up to his mouth. He looks at her like she is a piece of meat, before bringing his gaze down to Punk.

WYATT
I accept

We cut to commercial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:36 pm

[MICHAEL COLE]
That referee just screwed Brock Lesnar!

[JBL]
He must be mad! Insane even!

Not only did Brock Lesnar have his foot on the bottom rope, but his shoulders were clearly off of the mat when the referee brought his hand down for the three count. Somehow the referee didn't see either of those and still declared Adam Cole to be the winner of this match. Adam Cole of course didn't seem to argue with the referee, only demanding that his arm be held up in victory as he just "beat" the Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar. A win was a win after all and Adam Cole wasn't about to give up the win because of something that wasn't even his fault. Adam Cole's celebration came to an end as he began to get out of the ring and began to move up the ramp. The referee was about to do the same until a large hand to a firm grasp of his shirt to stop him from leaving the ring. That man was Brock Lesnar

[JERRY LAWLER]
I think this referee is about to learn why you don't screw Brock Lesnar.

A look of fear quickly appeared on the referee's face as he was brought back into the center of the ring. Not even Paul Heyman, who stood on the outside, did anything to stop Brock. The referee deserved what was about to happen to him. He costed Brock a match that could have set him up for something big given Adam Cole was the last United States Champion after all. The referee begged for Brock to let him go, saying how 'it was an accident' and how 'he was sorry'. But then he was shut up as Brock quickly brought him down with a clothesline from his other arm. The Beast stood above the referee before getting himself into position to wrap his arms around the much smaller man's waist, lifting him up and over to send him down with a german suplex.

[MICHAEL COLE]
Referee's aren't superstars! They aren't meant to take suplexes!

[JBL]
Someone needs to get out here before Brock seriously injures that man!

Paul Heyman could be shouting from ringside things such as "This is what happens when you screw BROCK LESNAR" and other demeaning remarks about how he'll never work for this company again after Brock Lesnar gets finished with him. All that was said as Brock landed a second suplex. And just when things couldn't get any worse, Brock pushed the referee's body out of the ring where he lands right in-front of the announce table that lost it's top earlier in the match between Adam Cole and Brock Lesnar. The Beast left the ring and turned his attention to the commentators who sat at ringside.

[BROCK LESNAR]
MOVE! GET OUT!

And the announcers listened, all three of them dropping their headsets and moving away from the table they previously sat at. Then attention was turned back to the referee who Brock wasn't finished with yet. He was easily lifted and then easily lifted onto Brock's shoulders, making it clear what his attentions were next. He was about to F5 the referee through the announcers table when a theme began to play throughout the arena, capturing The Beast's attention.

The crowd unleashes a big pop as theme of AJ Styles hits the airwaves within the arena, it only takes the "Phenomenal One" a few moments to step through the curtain and make his way out onto the stage where he then proceeds to lock eyes with Brock Lesnar who still holds the referee hostage atop his shoulders.

(AJ Styles)
What's a matter Brock??? not happy to see me??? or are you just salty that your ass just got pinned for the 3 count???

Lesnar is clearly furious, he knows that the referee clearly made a bad call and "The Beast" feels as though the referee should pay for his mistake with an F5 through this announce table.

(AJ Styles)
I tell ya what Brock, I'll make you a deal, you put that ref down, and then we can go face to face in the middle of that ring, and settle this like men. C'mon Brock, show some decency for once in your freakin life and put the man down for god sakes.....

Lesnar simply cocks an evil smile and utters some words directed towards AJ that the camera's microphone picks up, "as you wish" said by the Beast. Lesnar immediately follows up on those words with some vicious actions as he proceeds to plant the referee face first through the announcers table with a brutal F5 sending the ref into the next galaxy.

(AJ Styles)
Is that supposed to intimidate me Brock??? Is that supposed to make me scared of the big bad beast??? Well I got news for ya, you don't intimidate me in the slightest you son of a bitch!!! The fact that you can put an innocent and defenseless ref through an announcers table doesn't scare me in the slightest, all it shows me is that you're a coward. Your prey on the weak because they can't fight back. You prey on the "little guy" because you feel as though they're not a threat to you, well let me tell ya something Lesnar, I'm the biggest threat you've ever faced in your LIFE! I KNOW I'm BETTER then you Brock, and come Downpour, the whole world is gonna find out that AJ Styles is simply "Better then the Beast"........

(AJ Styles)

Quite frankly, I don't wanna wait till Downpour, I wanna start this Phenomenal ass kicking RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!! But I'm not gonna do that. Ya see, when I step into the ring with you, I don't want any excuses when I BEAT YOU. At Downpour I want it to be the "Phenomenal" AJ Styles at the top of his game, vs the "Beast" Brock Lesnar at the top of his game. No games, no excuses, just me and you one on one in the middle of that ring, and trust me when I tell you this Brock, I AM the most dangerous competitor you've ever faced.

(AJ Styles)
Sure, I ain't got the height, the muscle mass, or the power that you possess, but that's fine, because I've never needed before, and I damn sure don't need it now. I've made a freaking career out of being the underdog. I can't count how many times I've faced someone bigger and stronger than me, but guess what Brock? it didn't matter, I still found a way to beat them. I dug deep, I busted out moves in those matches that I didn't even know I could pull off, but those were risks I had to take to succeed. I had to take those chances and get innovative with my offense to come up with ways to win, but dammit I did it, and I'm damn sure proud of it.

(AJ Styles)
Ya see, what I may lack in size and strength, I make up for with my in ring intelligence, ability, creativity, innovation, and the most important thing in my arsenal that I have at my disposal, and trust me, this is something I KNOW YOU LACK, and that's my HEART!!! My heart and determination when I step through those ropes is second to none. Each time I step through those ropes I give it EVERYTHING I HAVE!!! I put on a Phenomenal showing for these people everytime I step through those ropes, and yeah you know what, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose... But wins and losses don't matter matter to me, what matters is if these people still give a damn about you when it's all said and done, because THAT is what gets you booked on the next show. THAT is what keeps my family fed every single day and night, IT'S ALL OF THEM!!! (Styles points out to the crowd)

(AJ Styles)
Guys like you Brock, you ruin this business for alot of fans with your boring as hell matches and your sheer lack of heart. Your heart isn't in this Brock, you do this for fun, you do this because you like bullying the little guy and getting paid the big bucks for it. Well I got news for ya pal, 2 weeks ago you picked on the wrong little guy, and at Downpour you're in for rude awakening because this "little guy" is gonna KICK YOUR ASS all over that arena.......

Paul Heyman inserted himself between the two men, knowing that now wasn't the time or place for them to collide for the first time. Paul Heyman was a genius who knew that this match had 'money' written all over it. Two of the greatest wrestlers ever who have never once came face to face in a wrestling ring before. That was the smart move because had it not been for Heyman, after what happened in Brock's match-up, a brawl would've certain taken place. Brock turned his attention to a worker at ringside who was cowered behind the time keepers area. The Beast shouted at him and demanded a microphone be given to him. Give the man a couple of seconds and he did just that before running away once again, not wanting to be anywhere near Brock after what he just witnessed Brock do to that referee. That microphone was lifted up, the man of few words readying himself to speak.

[BROCK LESNAR]
AJ Styles... Brock Lesnar...

Brock paused, a small smirk teasing on his lips.

[BROCK LESNAR]
Submission match. Be ready, Boy. Your heart ain't gonna save you from a broken arm.

(AJ Styles)

"Boy"???? Who the hell do you think you're talking too??? Let me tell ya something Lesnar, I ain't no chump, I ain't some "new kid on the block", this ain't my first rodeo and it damn sure won't be my last. They call me "Phenomenal" for a reason Brock, and come Downpour, you're gonna realize that "Phenomenal" ain't just a nickname, it's a reality. I am "Phenomenal"!!! and come Downpour your Calf's gonna get killed!!! and so is your legacy..............

(AJ Styles)
So go ahead Brock, bring your Kimura, bring your Brock Lock, hell bring all of Suplex City with ya for all I care...But just know this, all of that crap won't matter, because at the end of the day, you're still outclassed, and more importantly you're OUTGUNNED!!!!

AJ drops the mic and aims his right hand at Lesnar in the form of a gun taunt. The crowd begins to lose their minds as they try and read into what AJ just said a whole lot more then they actually should, or are they onto something, is their some deeper meaning to what AJ just said to Brock??? I guess we're gonna have to wait until Downpour to find out. Anarchy heads to a commercial break as Lesnar and Styles continue their intense staredown......

Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time

""THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA" Jinder Mahal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:27 am

Triple Threat Match

Orton brings himself to his feet following the pinfall on Cesaro, but rather then celebrate, he has his eyes locked on Chris Jericho who is currently sat in the corner across the ring from him. Orton begins to get that crazy look in his eyes as he slowly and methodically walks towards Jericho. Jericho begs and pleads for mercy from Randy, but his attempts are vein...Orton has made up his mind and he's about to make Jericho pay for these attacks over the last 2 weeks.

Orton immediately turns his attention towards the stage as soon as the music hits the airwaves within the arena. Jericho seizes this opportunity while Orton's distracted and strikes with a low blow sending him crashing down to the mat. Moments later a 7ft giant steps through the curtain sending the crowd into a frenzy.

Big Show makes his way down the ramp and soon after he steps over the ropes and enters the ring where he goes face to face with Chris Jericho. Jericho just stands frozen in place, he knows there's nowhere to run and nowhere to hide from the 7ft giant known as The Big Show. Jericho knows that in the blink of an eye Big Show can knock him out with that devastating right hand of his. Big Show balls up his fist sending the crowd into a frenzy and sending Jericho into panic mode, however that frenzy and all those cheers turn to boo's when Big Show unloads that WMD straight across the face of Cesaro who was just making it back to his feet following being pinned by Randy Orton just a short time ago....

Jericho cocks a smile and pats Big Show on the back as this crowd begin boo these men out of the building. Fans begin to pelt garbage into the ring to show there disgust over what they're witnessing right now. Jericho walks around each side of the ring smiling and yelling obscene messages to the crowd such as "Shut the hell up you stupid idiots" and "Kiss my ass you useless parasites"....

Jericho turns to Big Show and whispers something into his ear, a big smile comes across Show's face which signals bad things to come for Cesaro and Randy Orton, both of which are currently laid out cold flat on the mat following getting hit with a low blow and KO punch respectively. Big Show grabs both men by the throats and lifts them off the mat and to their feet, Show follows up by lifting both men as high as he possibly can before sending them both crashing down to the mat full force with a thunderous Double Chokeslam.

It appears as though Chris Jericho exited the ring to grab a mic while Big Show was taking care of business. Jericho has now re entered the ring with a mic in hand as he kneels down over Cesaro and Orton...

(Chris Jericho)
Tonight was the end of the world as you know it......................

(Chris Jericho)

It's our world now........It's JERI-SHOW's world.........

Jericho drops the mic and looks down upon Orton and Cesaro with a cold and remorseless stare as Anarchy heads to a commercial break. Jericho's  just proclaimed this world to be JERI=SHOW's world from now on. What does that mean for Cesaro and Randy Orton??? What does that mean for the rest of XWL??? Can this in ring legend be stopped with this 7 ft. giant by his side??? I guess we'll have to tune in to next week's Anarchy to get more answers to some of these questions.......

Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time

""THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJA" Jinder Mahal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:02 am

Natalya clearly still staggered from the elbow Brie delivered to the side of her head seconds earlier, is dazed and confused as Brie dives from the top rope, Natalya falls to her knee at the perfect moment, causing Brie to crash land on the back of her head. Natalya falls forward into an inadvertent cover on Brie as the referee starts the count.

3!!

Natalya has won the match, not that she's realised it quite yet. Both ladies seem to be in quite a lot of pain as the referee checks on them.

Jerry Lawler
What just happened? They both look pretty hurt.

JBL
Natalya once again injures another woman of the roster.

Nikki runs down to the ring, worried for her sister and her friend, she dives into the ring under the bottom rope and rushes to the two women, she reaches out both her hands, and Natalya takes one while Brie takes the other. She helps both of them up to their feet and checks to make sure they're okay. Natalya assures Nikki she's fine, as a wounded Brie, still holding the back of her head, scoffs and brushes Natalya aside, leaving the ring, she makes her way up the ramp.

Nikki shakes her head and apologises to Natalya before leaving the ring and going after her sister. Natalya's music starts to play, but there's nothing to celebrate here as the show cuts away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:25 pm

As XWL rages on we go to our next scheduled match.

Undertaker walks through the curtain and to the ring anticipating a bloody battle with his brother Kane. As he stands in the ring glaring at the referee he notices that Kane's music hits but doesn't come out. Taker is getting more and more impatient as the ring announcer Lilian Garcia gets in the ring and is handed a note from Cole.

Lilian Garcia
Ladies and Gentlemen tonight's match between Kane and The Undertaker has been cancelled and instead we will see Daniel Bryan vs. The Undertaker.

Cole
Wow that is huge news! What must be going through The Deadmans mind right now John?

JBL
The same thing that always plagues his mind Cole. Destruction I can tell you from first hand experience that this man  has one gear and it is faster than anyone else in this business.

Jerry Lawler
I don't know guys something feels off about all this. Why is Kane no longer the opponent. The Undertaker looks more pissed off than usual!  

The Undertaker yells out vulgarities as it is announced that Daniel Bryan is announced as his new opponent Taker demands a mic.

---+The Undertaker+---
Kane I knew years ago I should have made sure that when I burned down our house when we were kids to finish the job and make sure your body was rotting in the ground and gone forever. But no I had mercy. I was naive. But not anymore. No Kane You run with your tail between your legs because you know the type of hell I am about to rain down on this place. I don't blame you in the slightest.

Taker pauses for a second looks down and smirks then gets back to the stern evil look on his face.

---+The Undertaker+---

Now onto other things. Daniel Bryan? I got nothing against you because quite honestly boy you are nothing. You are a tiny little boy trying to play with Gods and Devils and quite frankly I am tired of babysitting half measures like You and Matt Sydal. If you need a history lesson in that let me help you. Matt Sydal was a game opponent and what did I do? I spiked him right on his head. Hes a legend in this place. Held titles slayed men that were very much his superior. But you? You are not even worth my time. So I'll Move on.

---+The Undertaker+---
It's a known fact that I hate everyone. But Austin. I hate you the most. You come out here with your false bravado and living off past glory unaware of what is been in front of your eyes the entire time. My ministry grows by the days and we will bring black fire upon the gates of XWL. And you play a pivotal role in all of this Austin. You will either be the hero that they need and stop me or the truth will sink in. And you will die a martyr. You spew the shit out of your mouth week in and week out that these ingrates devour AUSTIN 3:16. Well Austin come Downpour it will be my proclamation TAKER 6:66 You are gonna burn in hell...

Cole
What does The Undertaker have in store for XWL?

Jerry Lawler I have no idea Cole but I know i won't like it.

JBL
May god have mercy on Austin and the rest of XWL

Taker drops the mic as his theme hits and the arena darkens as XWL rolls on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:00 pm

Great show so far guys, as we get closer to the end of this week's. I'm excited for what's ahead, we're truly putting XWL on the map. It's in thanks to each and every single one of you who interjected themselves and made an impact. We're no longer minorities to one another, we're a family <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Anarchy fades back from a brief commercial break and we see footage from an earlier interview in the day begin to play

{{Mitch}}
Thank you for joining me at this time. I’d like to get your thoughts on a few recent events if I may?

As the camera pans out we see none other than Michelle McCool. She shifts in her chair and smiles before speaking

{{Michelle McCool}}
I’m guessing y’all want to know why I’ve been acting the way I’ve been these last few weeks? Is that right?

{{Mitch}}
Care to enlighten us then? What’s been going on in that head of yours?

She shakes her head and laughs before speaking

{{Michelle McCool}}
Well, when I returned almost a month ago, it’s like I said hun, I came back because I missed this place. I missed the way I felt when I step between those ropes. I missed seeing some people I’ve known for years. I guess you could say I missed the fans and I’m sure they missed me. I mean who wouldn’t right?

{{Michelle McCool}}
I’ve got to say though, this place, has changed quite a bit since I’ve been gone. There’s been so much happening lately that, honestly, I didn’t know how to take it all in. Probably the biggest thing I’ve noticed, we’ve all noticed, is the fact that the women are finally on the same level as the men. So, I suppose you could say, that’s given me a bit more of an attitude so to speak when I’ve been fighting certain people.

{{Mitch}}
People like Mia Yim?

Michelle lightly laughs and sighs before speaking

{{Michelle McCool}}
Yeah, she, she’s one of the people I guess I’d be referring to. It didn’t take you that long to figure it out did it hun? I can tell there’s a bit of hesitation in your voice. So I’m just gonna nip this in the bud. I’ll admit I’m not the most friendly person you’ll meet and maybe I can take things a bit too far sometimes. Especially when it comes to making a name. It’s like Lay said a while ago though, we’re WOMEN WRESTLERS now, so we need to make an impact. Could I have gone about it another way? Sure I could’ve but, what’s done is done, and I’ve apologized once I ain’t about to do it again.

{{Mitch}}
Speaking of her, Layla, seems to have taken a bit of an issue with the way you’ve handled things lately. So much so that she’s granted your wish for facing her. It’ll be you, Michelle McCool, against your former friend Layla, for her XWL Women’s Championship. Do you feel the least bit bad about how things have gone down between you to? It seems like it’s to a point where you may have lost her as a friend forever. All of this.. Over a title.. Isn’t your friendship more important here?

Michelle shifts in her chair. She sits still for a few minutes not saying a word. Just staring. You can feel the tension inside her head. She pauses as if she’s going to speak but stops. A second later she wipes her face. Appearing to wipe away a tear she’s trying to hide from the camera. After a moment she takes a deep breath and she speaks

{{Michelle McCool}}
This.. Is actually.. Something I really wish y’all wouldn’t have brought up but you did so here we are. I’ve said this numerous times and this is the last time I want to address the issue so I guess I’ll lay it out all on the table. I’m not perfect. I never claimed to be. Lay and I we go WAY back. We’ve seen it all, we’ve done it all. Through all of those times we’ve had some high’s and some lows. I think personally this is the lowest we’ve ever been and I know this may come as a shock to y’all, but, I’ve got nobody to blame but myself.

{{Michelle McCool}}
At first I thought I was doing the right thing ya know? Coming out there and focusing on nobody but myself. Doing whatever it took to get to the top. It’s how I am. Ask anybody. However, after looking back at what Layla said earlier, I can’t help but think I made a big mistake. I dug myself into a hole and only I can climb out of it. Y’all may be thinking but, Michelle, this isn’t like you what’s going on? After watching back Lay’s interview I kind of reflected on myself and I realized that I am a bit too hot-headed. I do take things too seriously. Usually people just brush it off, and let it go, saying it’s how I am but, this time, I’m the one at fault here.

She pauses and we see a tear start to stream down her face as she speaks a final time

{{Michelle McCool}}
So here we are. A once unseperable duo is now set to go face to face for the biggest prize in our company. The Women’s Championship. The question I have to wonder though? At what cost y’all. I didn’t realize it until I saw the hurt, the anger, the confusion, the frustration in Layla’s voice. I could see it in her face. So all I have left to say is the two of us are going to go out there and put on one hell of a show. There can be only one winner and right now.. I don’t feel like it. So may the best woman win. Lay, if you’re watching this, I’m sorry. Lets tear the house down hun.

Michelle takes off her mic and gets up from her chair and walks away. The feed fades to black as we pan out to the audience who seems as confused as ever before we fade to black

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:55 pm

Normal Match

Around 15 Minutes Into The Women's Championship Match...

[Michael Cole]
What an incredible showing between these two women.

[JBL]
And it's all for the richest prize in the division, The Women's Championship!

[King]
I still don't know who's going to win!

Layla gets a burst of energy and the match is playing into her favor. Michelle gets propped up against the ropes and the champ sends her out with a vicious clothesline. McCool dropping to the outside giving Layla a lot of space. Looking out to the crowd about to go all or nothing to keep that title by her side. Darts to one end of the ring with a lot of bounce to the other. Michelle losing her balance looks up to meet Layla at full speed with a boot as Layla was trying to turn herself into some sort of flip. The side of the boot has Layla reeling and falling through the ropes back into the ring harshly.

[JBL]
OH! That was just plain nasty!

[King]
That might be all it took, Layla tried to go a little creative utilizing her training from Brian Kendrick..but it backfired completely.

[Michael Cole]
Michelle may feel remorse for how she's treated Layla these last few weeks, but this is a match for The Women's Championship, and there's no room for friendships in that ring.

[King]
Or outside of it judging by that vicious boot.

McCool taking the hair out of her face and dusting her hands off proud of her handy work. Brings herself up onto the apron stalking Layla and taking her sweet time aware that the end is near. Telling the referee to move out the way as she points in Layla’s direction..She’s done ya’ll. I’ll take my title now.. Is what she was about to say until a hand reaches up and grabs her ankle. Before she’s able to react, she’s pulled off and her head is met with the apron she was just standing tall on.

[Michael Cole]
What the?

[King]
Did...Did she slip?

[JBL]
I don't know what the hell just happened, am I seeing things?

WHACK. Goes Michelle's jaw off the apron, thrown for a loop by the hand that very few people seem to have actually seen..that is until we see a shot of Layla in the ring slowly recovering...as the hand begins to reach further out, crawling out from under the apron, IT’S MIA YIM!

[Michael Cole]
Hey! That's Mia Yim! We haven't seen her in almost a month!

[JBL]
That's all fine and dandy but why the hell is she hanging out under the apron?!

[King]
Oh I've got a good idea why...a certain blonde that put her out with a concussion!

She’s back with a vengeance, clearly and takes Michelle who is covering her lip with her hand that is busted open. Yim charges at her and gets a full head of hair. Smiling and nodding walks with her around the ring. Getting a good grip of her curled blonde hair in one hand and the other with her trunks. The ref yells over the ropes to Yim who is blinded with rage. GET OFF HER he says and she does but not in the way the ref wanted. You can see Michelle after a running start from Yim get carelessly spun and bent in horrible ways as she crashes into the barricade. No give was there and zero compassion is seen in Mia’s eyes. Much like how Michelle was when she took her out of competition with a concussion 3 weeks prior. Yim staring down Michelle cold blooded and without a hint of remorse, the official calls the match off and is Layla looks on in absolute horror.

[Michael Cole]
The referee's called for the bell, Michelle wins...but by disqualification due to Mia Yim assaulting her!

[JBL]
You've gotta be kidding me!

[King]
Nobody wanted to see this title match end like this...

[Michael Cole]
Nobody, more than the champion herself...who was overjoyed to actually being able to defend her Women's Championship this time around.

Layla keeps her title but at what cost, Michelle’s fate was left in Mia’s hands literally. Layla’s theme can be heard over the arena and Yim isn’t taking her eyes off of Michelle. Layla coming to her senses after the title belt is lay’d over her shoulder. Is back up on her feet unhappy with the outcome. Yim turns her head to meet Layla and makes her way up to the apron that Michelle was previously before she knocked her lights out. Yim getting up on the apron and quickly through the bottom rope. Is greeted by Layla who starts yelling in her ear.

[King]
Layla is NOT happy...

[Michael Cole]
Of course not, let's not forget that Mia's last appearance was competing against Layla the night after she won The Women's Championship. A match that Mia was clearly in no condition to be in as the match went on, so much so that when Layla went for her Bombshell kick, she pulled it at the last second, realizing that Mia was in need of medical attention.

[JBL]
And now look at what's happened at the result of that, maybe if she kicked her Mia would have been out long enough for this match to not be ruined!

An emotional Layla, holding her title begins to question Mia's actions, and her timing at that. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" she pleas, "THIS WAS MY FIRST DEFENSE, DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS WAS TO ME?! " Layla is flat out upset, continuing to express that as Mia just stands there. "YOU RUINED IT!" "AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU, BRING YOU IN TO XWL, STOPPING MYSELF FROM KIC-" Before she can finish her motherly rant. Yim counteracts her words with actions and decimates her with the most IRONIC ROUNDHOUSE KICK with enough force to cause the Women’s Championship to bounce on and off the canvas. Layla dropping as if she feinted next to it. Yim is slammed with a boo from every corner of the arena.

[Michael Cole]
WHAT?!

[JBL]
What in god's name is Mia Yim doing! First she attacks Michelle, now Layla?!

[King]
And with a Roundhouse kick at that, what would posses her to
do something like that?

This is a stunning silence that doesn’t last long as Yim grabs onto the arm of Layla and drags her back up to her feet. The championship smack dab in the middle of the ring. The perfect set up for Yim as she tucks down Layla’s head. Folding her arms behind her legs. Lifting her up still with no emotion left in her body.

[Michael Cole]
No-no no...NO! DON'T DO IT MIA!

[King]
Why is she doing this?!

The lifeless body of Layla is hanging there with no means to escape. Mia has Layla’s shadow hanging over the championship. As the blood rushes to her head Yim comes down with immense power onto the face plate of the title. She has broken the spirit and the wings of Layla coming head to head with the 40 pound piece of silver. Yim slumping the motionless body of Layla to the side and the title is in her sights by her knees. She gets back up to her feet after checking to make sure Layla is incapacitated.. Taking the title wrapped around her arm.

[Michael Cole]
OH MY, RIGHT ON THE TITLE!

[JBL]
...That looks like a reason to me, Mia seems to have her eye...on finally making her impact in this division.

[Michael Cole]
But at this cost? I understand wanting to finally be seen by the division, to get into the conversation, but by PILEDRIVING THE ONLY WOMAN THAT'S BEEN NICE TO YOU, AFTER RUINING HER FIRST DEFENSE?!

She parades around the ring with the belt and the crowd doesn’t give much of a reaction and is only worrying about the condition of Layla after the Package Piledriver made her spazz out on the canvas. Hanging the belt over the ropes, Yim stops and collects her thoughts since she believes she’s in the right. Slipping the title over to her shoulder and embellishes in the moment happy with what she accomplished here tonight. “Can you feel it in the air my darlings? It’s always been about me.. Mia. A smile comes over her face and you can see the wreckage in the distance as Mia taking a nonchalant walk over the body of Layla. You can see Layla sprawled out and Mia hovers over her with the belt raised high into the air above her head and she glares at it infatuated with the screen fading, the commentary team quiet, the audience still stunned, Michelle holding her jaw as she stares up just as confused at what just happened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:28 pm

XWL returns from the events that just happened between Reigns and the doctors. We’re placed backstage to see Renee Young standing and gawking at the person she’s about to interview. Yes, it’s finally happening everyone! Renee steps to the side and it’s Shinsuke Nakamura standing beside her sluggishly. A half smirk comes onto his face and he’s shaking his hands and meets eye contact with Renee and shakes his own hand. A quick bow as she’s about to speak and a piece of hair is covering his right eye.

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentleman *saying in an awfully choked up sort of way trying to hold back her excitement* My guest at this time.. Shinsuke Nakamura.

Thank you for the opportunity, I her.. You were looking for meh? Ever since, Strong Style arrive back in ex dub you ehl.

Renee Young: You heard correct, you were the buzz going through this place and what a return it was. I had to see you and get to interview the charisma that you behold. Week in week out, I have got to say. Were you dodging me. I’m begging at that question to be answered. No, I’m kidding. I’m sure you had a valid reasoning behind it, you’re a busy guy.

The interview timing had to be.. ON POINT. No second later. Ask awaaay.

Renee Young: No better time than the present is what they say. Let’s get right on to -  Before we get there, do I get to YEAHOH with you.. Or am I not important enough.

He shows his mouthpiece with a huge grin taking shape.

Renee Young: I’ll take that as a No.

Bouncing up and down getting antsy he waits for Renee to ask a question.

Renee Young: You exploded onto the scene of XWL, and were downplayed by Eric Young and Matt Syd-

Shinsuke puts his finger to her lips to stop her in mid speech as they both see a figure in the distance looming closer.

"SHINSUKE! SHINSUKE! Come with me quick, I know, I’m sorry.. You were busy here but this cannot wait. I’ll explain everything on the way. Matt Striker appears to grab onto his hand and drag him along while Renee is trying to get a single word in."

Renee is left hanging to count the ceiling and floor tiles. Nakamura is taken by the hand, practically being dragged down the hall by Matt Striker as the camera cuts away to give them time to arrive to their destination.

A few minutes later, we find Nakamura and Striker outside of a room labeled "Eric Young" which is just a peice of cardboard and tape, signature to Young's style. Striker turns to Nakamura as they meet the door.

[Matt Striker]
It's Eric. He, he isn't himself tonight and I can't figure out why. He won't even speak to me. And, he seemed to be fond of you. Yeah, I don't like it, but I can't help but just want the best for him. So do you think you could, I don't know? Talk to him?

Without getting an answer, Matt Striker opens the door, pushing Nakamura inside. The inside of the room is dark and gloomy, only being illuminated by a television in the corner, paused on the face of Renee Young and Matt Sydal laid on the couch. In the floor, back against the wall sits Eric Young who doesn't even look up. Shinsuke looks around for a moment, then walks forward, causing Eric to look up.

[Eric Young]
Oh. Shinsuke. Hey.

He doesn't even sound like himself, as his voice is dark and depressed. He doesn't look back up as he continues to speak.

[Eric Young]
I'm guessing Matt went and found you, huh? I mean, it's obvious that he would. He thinks I like you better than him. Silly guy. But I'm fine. You really don't have to check on me.

Nakamura shrugs, turning away from Eric who almost jumps to his feet in respond.

[Eric Young]
I mean, but if you wanted to check on me, that'll be alright! I, I'm not okay Shinsuke. It's this whole Renee thing and I just can't shake this feeling I have of her. Seeing her on that couch, it was heartbreaking. More than anything else in my life. I did something last week I didn't know I had in me to Matt Sydal. Am I, am I a bad person?

Young looks to Nakamura who didn't even look like he was paying attention.

Suke goes off for a couple seconds to grab a chair. Pushing it and scraping it against the ground. Pulls it up right next to Eric and drops his foot on top of it. Leaning with his shoulder and a concerned look on his face.

You've got a lot to deal with, many prob-lem arise from abso-lutelay nothing. Tha is okay. Nothing has been your fault.. t- thus far. Bettuh days lie.

He puts his hands over his head and moves them outward trying to motivate Young who is still down in the dumps.

Ahead.

With a nod and a quick light tap on the shoulder. He feels confident that his words held true and will let Eric know he's in safe hands with a friend who cares about his well being. Eric begins to nod, feeling the confidence once again as he looks to Nakamura.

[Eric Young]
You know what? You're right. I just need to get out there and wrestle tonight. I mean, I have a job to do, and I love my job. Even if things sucked last week, I am still here and I still have friends. I can make it! Right?

Giving a quick thumbs up and removing his foot from the chair after an impromptu stretch.

Right.. uh on! You've got wres-uhl and you've got Swagsuke.

Rubbing his right hand all the way up with his left arm and winking to be funny.

[Eric Young]
Last week I was even Swagsuke. Thanks bestie. I don't know what I'd do without you!

Eric Young suddenly embraces Nakamura who awkwardly pats him on his back, not really sure how to respond as it fades out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:28 pm

Another empty post for Tyler

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Main Event
Raven’s Rules Match

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Sheamus irish whips Raven back into the ring and starts stomping Raven.  While Raven is getting stomped by Sheamus, the lights suddenly go out, and the arena turns pitch black.

[Michael Cole]
I can't believe this is happening in this great title match here on Anarchy ladies and gentlemen.

[JBL]
God, we employ some useless people.

[Jerry Lawler]
This is all just a scheme of Raven as we saw weeks ago against CM Punk.  That crybaby Raven can't even play by the rules in the biggest opportunity of his career.

[JBL]
There are no rules you idiot.  This is a Raven's Rules match! Anything goes!

The lights come back on as we see Sheamus in the middle of Bray Wyatt and Raven whom are holding steel chairs.  Sheamus turns to Raven, and Raven hits Sheamus over the head with the chair.  Sheamus turns again and Bray Wyatt grabs him and hits the Sister Abigail on Sheamus.

[Bray Wyatt]
PIN HIM!

Raven goes for the cover. . .
3!

Raven and Wyatt go to ringside to get mics as we hear the commentary team once again.

[Michael Cole]
What a bizarre ending to this match.  Raven is the new XWL Intercontinental Champion ladies and gentleman.

[Jerry Lawler]
Yeah because he cheated.

[JBL]
You may be the biggest hypocrite I know King.  You know damn well that these guys will do whatever it takes to win.  And everything Raven did was perfectly legal.  Now lets here what he has to say.

The camera cuts back to Raven in the ring with the mic

[Raven]
Since I came here to XWL I have been treated like a reject and a misfit.  See Sheamus thought of me like that and underestimated my intellect and skill.  I have the advantage of all my opponents in the ring because I will do whatever it takes to do what needs to be done, whether it be hitting the Evenflow DDT on someone or hitting them with an object until they are unconscious.  Sheamus you are simply a clown for misjudging me and my talent.

[Raven]
Raven 5:15 just kicked your ass.  Quote the Raven Nevermore.

Wyatt brings his mic up

[Bray Wyatt]
Remember, the darkness is not your enemy.  Embrace it and together. . .

[Raven]
We can free the world.

Wyatt raises the new Intercontinental Champions arm as Raven's theme plays and XWL Anarchy comes to an end for the night.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MicksterG951
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:54 pm

WHOA. That was awesome! Great job Raven and Sheamus!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:19 pm

Huh, neither of my matches got posted. Great...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:21 pm

MagnesiacXBL wrote:
Now you know why I choose to record, use Twitch man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:22 pm

KingWolf wrote:
MagnesiacXBL wrote:
I did record them, one I lost so I sent the video to the winner. Other was supposed to have a shenanigans ending because the other person's storyline so I sent him the video to have for his promo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:25 pm

MagnesiacXBL wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
MagnesiacXBL wrote:
I did record them, one I lost so I sent the video to the winner. Other was supposed to have a shenanigans ending because the other person's storyline so I sent him the video to have for his promo.

Post what happened in the next show and just said last week on XWL sort of deal so you can get your result in the books and move ahead with any stories you have planned out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:26 pm

MagnesiacXBL wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
MagnesiacXBL wrote:

The Jay Lethal match I have no idea what happened. For Tyler, he has two empty spaces to put in his matches and the one with you and Young will be edited in later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:28 pm

KingWolf wrote:
The Jay Lethal match I have no idea what happened. For Tyler, he has two empty spaces to put in his matches and the one with you and Young will be edited in later.

Basically, we did the match, was awesome. He asked how to post it. I told him I'll upload video to youtube (because I don't do twitch, I only do local recordings). I uploaded it and he messaged me how to post it again. I said check the site, I sent the link to the video. Out of my hands at that point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:54 pm

MagnesiacXBL wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Basically, we did the match, was awesome. He asked how to post it. I told him I'll upload video to youtube (because I don't do twitch, I only do local recordings). I uploaded it and he messaged me how to post it again. I said check the site, I sent the link to the video. Out of my hands at that point.

That's good that you had a great match, shame it wasn't posted. You could always post it as a "what you missed last week" sort of thing on this week's card, or we could edit it in before The Main-Event of this card. Thankfully that won't happen to you this week as you have two very reliable people as your opponents.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next