An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Contract for..
Today at 4:55 am by Capt. Oreo

» XWL Prediction Contest VII: Summerslam! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)
Today at 3:53 am by BerserkBeardy

» New Availability: Alexa Bliss
Today at 3:11 am by MangoTango

» XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017
Today at 2:48 am by StrumSkillet13

» XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017
Yesterday at 4:30 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Chris Jericho!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Randy Orton
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:05 pm by Legal

» New Availability: Mike Kanellis
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:04 pm by Legal

» Alexander Wolfe contract
Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:14 pm by BerserkBeardy

» Faction interest
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:06 pm by BerserkBeardy

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon May 30, 2016 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: Resch Center, Green Bay, WI
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Triple Threat Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Normal Match

Handicap Match

Handicap Match

Normal Match

Main Event
Raven’s Rules Match

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon May 30, 2016 5:54 pm

The champions theme music would blast out of the sound system as the arena is plunged right into darkness. The crowd would start to boo as a bright light flashes on the stage as all the spotlights shift to that area as Sheamus is shinning brighter than any other superstar in XWL. The light continues to shin upon him as he stretches his hands outwards and slants his head backwards as he lets out a loud and powerful scream. The lights go off him and the arena lights up as Sheamus marches forward, slapping his championship as hard as he could as he heads down to the ring.

He continues to walk forward as the crowd would continue to boo the champion, but the large smirk on his face shows the world that he is not bothered with the reaction that he is getting. He would raises his hand upwards as he reveals to the crowd that he is holding a microphone.

[Sheamus - 5:15]
"Tonight ladies and gentlemen, you will indeed be entertained as I kick that fat tub of lard ass all over the ring tonight and retain my championship!"

The crowd would boo him as he just shrugs them off and continues to walk to the ring, as he reaches the ring steps, taking his time to walk up them, slamming one foot down hard after another as he reaches the last step, stops and then licks his lips as he starts to speak once more.

"Raven I'm talking to you now you fat son of a bitch, so stop stuffing your face backstage and listen. We both know how violent you are. We both know how hateful and vengeful you are. You don’t try to hide how much scorn you have for the world. After all, you were raised in a broken home! Your father was an alcoholic, your mother was neglectful, you tell the same goddamn sob story to anyone who’ll listen! I ain’t gonna stand here fella and act like I don’t understand it. You feel like the world turned against you. People who you were supposed to trust turned out to be toxic scumbags, and in a dog-eat-dog world, it seemed like everyone and everything was out to eat you alive. You were thrown out on the streets, forced to fend for yourself, people trying to put you down at every turn, when all you were trying to do was survive. Trust me fella, I know the story. Sounds a lot like my own tale. But when the numbers became too overwhelming, when the pain became too much to bear, what did you do? You lashed out. You started to see that your body was not strong enough, so you used whatever you could find to fight. You used weapons and anything hardcore enough to gain the edge and you got what you wanted. I’ve heard it all Raven, I know your stroy fella, and I know the things you’ve been saying, Raven. Oh fella, I know what you have been saying behind my back!"

Sheamus looked annoyed now as he then slips in between the ring ropes and then walks into the middle of the ring and stands there as he looks around himself for a moment and smirks as when the crowd stop booing him he would then raise the microphone up and speak once more.

"Life has been so rough for you fella, who gives a rat ass! You had it hard, trust me fella I had it alot worse. I grew up in Dublin, where if you cried your own father would give you an ass whooping you would never forget. You sit in a corner and cry and cut your wrists and get on like a wee woman, man up fella, because that's what I did and that is why I am the champion and you are the challenger and nothing will ever change that. You think you can defeat me fella? You got your sick ass matches, Raven’s Rules, Clockwork Orange House of Fun, and for what? Just so you could “punish” the people who’ve wronged you? Well fella you can take your toys and shove them right up your arse cause there not going to do jack for you tonight! You have been running around here unchecked for far to long fella, doing what you want when you want to whomever you want. Everyone in this company is mine to do what I please with and I will not allow someone such as you to cut in and take away my fun. You think you earned this match against me, that XWL is rewarding you for your hard work fella? This isn’t fate throwing you a bone. This isn’t XWL having pity on you. This is XWL way of paying me back for getting rid of you for good, and when all is said and done, you’ll be long gone, and you and all your little toys will never see the light of day again. Everyone is sick of you and when I kick your head in, Raven will be but a distant memory, as you always should have been!"

The crowd continue to boo him as Sheamus merely shrugs them off as he smirks once more and then begins to speak once more.

"Let me tell you something fella, XWL took a gamble on this match. I don’t know whose idea this was, whether it was the board of directors who wanted you gone or Triple H himself, but this was a huge risk putting me in the ring with a piece of trash like you. Looking at the hypothetical situations, there are three different results you could end up with fella. One, I beat the hell out of you and leave you for dead. Two, you beat me, by some pure luck and I come back and drop you right back to the bottom. Three is the result that I am most looking forward to, I just straight up kill you fella. Kick you right at the start, kick your head clean off your shoulders and end it all once and for all. Why go through a long match with you when I know I can end you in one move, no matter what fella, no matter what the outcome may be, even if by some chance you defeat me tonight, hell fella I will cash in my rematch and take back my title and end your career. No matter what happens fella, your career ends by my hands!"

The crowd would again continue to boo the champion as he holds his hand upwards looking at it, imagining that Raven was in his hand as he then closes it, as if he was crushing that fat piece of crap like he was a mere insect.

"I dare you to talk now fella. I dare you to say something smart now fella. These fans may boo me, but they know a one sided contest when they see it, no one got their money on you to win fella! Come on, Raven! Run your mouth! COME ON! You can’t. Fact of the matter is there’s no way you’re twisting this situation around and getting anyone to believe you. We all know how vile you are. We all know what a piece of scum you are, and most importantly, WE ALL KNOW just how much you deserve to get your ass destroyed! You have said what you wanted about me and now it is time to fight fella and believe me, I am ready for whatever toys you have. Come hell or high water, I’m stopping your reign of terror before it even starts. Doesn’t matter who stands in my way or what you try to do to stop me. MY title does NOT belong in your hands, and if you plan to take it as your own, then you better be prepared to kill, because I ain’t pulling any punches. This isn’t your kingdom. This isn’t your world, and it will NEVER be yours, because while the Raven may fly in the darkness, you best keep your eyes on the bushes and remember that you ain’t alone in the dark. There is a predator bigger, stronger and a hell of a lot more nastier than you Raven and once I got you in my hands, it's game over. Ravens Rules Match, your match fella, bring everything you have, because you are going to need it. You will fall just like everyone else has and when your eyes are fading, when you feel the blood running out of you and just when you are on the brink of passing out you will forever hear these words that will haunt you for the rest of your sad miserable life.

SHEAMUS 5:15
THE GREATEST CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY
JUST KICKED YOUR ARSE
FELLA
!

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon May 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Dayum. Talk about starting off a show right! Pumped to see how the match between Sheamus and Raven plays out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon May 30, 2016 10:19 pm

@LazyEye513 wrote:
Dayum. Talk about starting off a show right! Pumped to see how the match between Sheamus and Raven plays out!

just you wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Mon May 30, 2016 10:41 pm

As XWL Anarchy comes back onto the airwaves for millions watching around the world after Sheamus's harsh words to his challenger tonight as the camera cuts to the commentary team at ringside...

[MICHAEL COLE]
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to XWL Anarchy live from Green Bay, Wisconsin! Michael Cole alongside the legendary Jerry "The King" Lawler and the one and only JBL, and...

The crowd of 10,000 strong in Green Bay, Wisconsin absolutely EXPLODES for the theme of Paige as it blasts throughout the Resch Center!

[MICHAEL COLE]
OH MY! Guys, look who's back!

[JERRY LAWLER]
I can't believe my eyes! Is she really here!?

[JBL]
We haven't seen Paige in months! Ever since she got taken out by Eva Marie!

[MICHAEL COLE]
Eva Marie put Paige's head through a television set backstage in March and caused severe damage to Paige's face, the broken glass even nearly blinding her in her right eye if not for immediate surgery to save her vision. No doubt Paige is waiting patiently for "The Red Queen" to make her return so she can possibly return the favor, but even I'm shocked that Paige has returned tonight. She wasn't due back until after XWL Downpour next month!

[LILIAN GARCIA]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome....PAAAAAAAAIGE!

Paige quickly snatches a microphone from a ringside assistant as she stands in the ring to a huge ovation, the crowd in Green Bay happy that Paige appears to be at 100% after the brutal assault given to her by Eva Marie weeks before Final Stand.

The British Superstar stands still for a few moments, soaking in the adulation from the XWL Universe with a soft little grin on her face, obviously just as glad to be back as they are to have her back.

[PAIGE]
Well...it seems since I've been gone, XWL is even more of a mess than when Vickie Guerrero was the General Manager and running this place into the ground! I mean...we got The Authority...well, screwing things up like usual. We got Sheamus running around with his stupid lil' mohawk claiming he's going to end the career of a true legend in this business. And then, my old United Queendom pal Layla is defending the Women's Championship against another of her...former...friends.

[PAIGE]
But...shocking that's not the worst of it all. No, no, you see the worst of it all is that ragtag bunch of hillbillies, mutts and washed-up never-was's that The Authority has sicked on Dean Ambrose and on Roman Reigns. The Authority...they've gone mad. The whole world can see it. They sent after four of the worst of the bunch from another company to take out XWL's cream of the crop? Well...I think it's time that The Pack gets put the fuck down before The Authority get what they want. Tonight, you'll see Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns take on all four of The Pack in two separate handicap matches. Four monsters against two men. Well boys...to defeat a monster...you must first become a monster. And I think it's time to send a woman....

[PAIGE]
To do a man's job.

Paige puts down the microphone and rolls underneath the bottom rope towards the commentary table. Paige looks to her left and then to her right before dropping to her knees and tossing up the ring skirt. She rummages under the ring for a moment until she pulls out an all too familiar instrument...

[JBL]
WHAT IN THE HELL, PAIGE!?

[MICHAEL COLE]
PAIGE HAS A BASEBALL BAT WRAPPED IN BARBED WIRE!

[JBL]
YEAH, AND WHAT THE HELL IS SHE GOING TO DO WITH IT, MICHAEL!?

Chants of "HOLY SHIT!" erupt from the crowd as Paige hoists the barbed wire bat up high over her head, looking up at it with a smirk, pure wickedness in her eyes as she tosses the bat inside the ring, the cameras focusing on the instrument of pure destruction in the making as Paige rolls back in the ring, grabbing the mic in one hand and the baseball bat in the other.

[PAIGE]
I'm calling out any member of The Pack ...to face me in the ring next week on Anarchy in an Extreme Rules Match! Because Kruger, you and your little lapdogs might think this is your hunting ground...but this...

[PAIGE]
THIS IS MY HOUSE!

The crowd explodes for Paige, chanting her name as she walks up the ramp with the barbed wire wrapped baseball bat lifted high in the air.

[JERRY LAWLER]
I-Is Paige that insane!?

[JBL]
This is the woman who once fought her mother and they nearly killed each other! So, yes, King! Her and her whole damn family are crazy!

[JERRY LAWLER]
That's career suicide!

[MICHAEL COLE]
Th-The Authority aren't going to actually sign off on this match...are they?

[JBL]
My god, I sure as hell hope not...

sry lazy, ily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MicksterG951
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Tue May 31, 2016 10:51 am

Anarchy continues when a mysterious image flashes on the screen.....

[Michael Cole]

What was that? It was such a strange and unclear message.

[Jerry Lawler]
Whatever it was Michael, it's coming soon.

[Michael Cole]
Anyways, let's continue on with the show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:37 am

Dam, I have a chance to beat a former XWL world champion. This my time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:57 pm

@ewantu2 wrote:
Dam, I have a chance to beat a former XWL world champion. This my time.

You got dis, just remember to play like you did with me and win or loss it'll be a classic. cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrumSkillet13
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:42 pm

We come back from commercial to see a pre recorded interview

Cole
Hello ladies and Gentlemen, I’m joined by XWL Superstar Cesaro.

Cesaro
Thank you Cole, happy to be here.

Cole
It’s great to know someone appreciates me and the hard work I do, unlike that creepazoid Bray Wyatt… Anyways that's off topic, would you say XWL has changed recently? If so has it been for better or worse?

Cesaro
Honestly I think it has, and for the best. I know I have, I used to be all about doing whatever it took to win that match and not caring what people thought of me. I wanted to win every match for nothing more than to get a bigger paycheck and I didn’t like where I was headed...A friend of mine..Tyson Kidd reminded me who I really was he reminded me that if not for all those amazing fans that we would have nothing, so, that's when I decided I was going to do whatever it took to make these wonderful people proud of me. Just like I Am proud to perform for all of them each and every week.

Cole
I’m certain you make the XWL Universe excited every time you perform, I know we at the commentary table are blown away every time you step in the ring,  So where do you see this next run taking you?

Cesaro
Honestly, I want a chance to wrestle Dean Ambrose. He’s an awesome dude and we’ve hung out many times outside XWL and I think we could tear down the house if we both stepped in that ring.

Cole
What do you think about the Authority?

Cesaro
What does one think about a piece of trash someone left on the side of the road? “Who ever left that there is a real asshole” so my answer is whoever left the Authority in charge is a real asshole. The day they leave is the day XWL becomes free.

Cole

Now be careful what you say, they do watch these interviews.

Cesaro
Please, I don’t care what they have to say to me. They won’t do a damn thing about it, I’m too big of a talent to be fired.

Cole

Last question Cesaro.

Cesaro

Lay it on me.

Cole
What do you think about Randy Orton and Chris Jericho?

Cesaro loses his smile

Cesaro
Honestly I don't have a problem with Orton all we did was have a damn fine match, then Jericho, being the weasel he is had to go and ruin our match. I didn’t know it at the time but while the ref was knocked out Jericho crawled his way into the ring and took out Orton, and when I came to, Orton was laid out so I instinctively pinned him so then Jerislow decided to Codebreaker me after the match…. At least Orton RKOed his ass after but I wasn’t too happy about things. Now fast forward to tonight. We have a triple threat match and let's just say…. Jericho is trapped with two animals he’s poked and prodded. I may not win… but I can say Jericho won’t walk out on his own power, Because The Viper and the Swiss Superman said so!

Cesaro looks at the camera

Cesaro
Sorry Austin.

Cesaro gets up and leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pringle96`
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:54 pm

Anarchy comes back from a break and the cameras cut to the ring

Camera cuts to the ring then all of a sudden someones theme music hits which makes the crowd go into an uproar

Mick Foley comes out onto the entrance way with a huge beaming smile on his face as he walks down to the ring with a microphone in hand. Foley climbs into the ring and bathes in the crowds chanting and then begins to speak.

Foley: Wow thank you, thank you very much it's great to be here back in Green Bay

Crowd Cheer at the mention of the city as Foley gets his vintage cheap pop in

Foley: Now the last time I was hear I came to give advice to the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose but tonight I am not here to give advice oh no tonight I have a little announcement to make. Now these past few months I have had an itch that I need to scratch. I thought coming back and making appearances would help me get rid off it but unfortunately it has not. Now with that I started to train to get myself fit and as you can see its working.

Foley Points to his body and he does seem to be in decent shape

Foley: After I felt I was physically fit I went and visited the XWL doctors and asked for them to do a medical on me and the results came back and I have been told that I am officially fit for ring duty so therefore as off now I am officially back on the active wrestling roster.

The crowd cheer in excitement at this announcement

Foley: However even though I have been passed fit I feel as Mick Foley I am not mentally ready to return however I know someone who is and he has been itching to get back in action and his name is ....

Foley rips his shirt off to reveal another top underneath

Cactus Jack: And his name is Cactus Jack and I am ready to go through everyone here to reach the ultimate prize which is the world title and I know I am going to need to prove myself and intend to do just that starting next week when I make my in ring return and I will be holding no punches, taking no prisoners, this place will become my warzone and I am going to hurt people, make them bleed and punish them until they can't take anymore and I won't be doing this alone I will be using a bit of help as well as I will be using my favorite toy.

Cactus Jack leaves the ring and looks under it and brings out his favorite toy and rolls back in the ring and lifts it up in the air to which the crowd cheer at the sight of Cactus Jack and his barbed wire bat

Cactus Jack: So as I said before I am putting you all on notice as Mrs Foley's Baby Boy the Hardcore Legend is back and I am coming for you all Bang Bang.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:10 pm

The cameras cut backstage as we find the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Roman Reigns. The second he appears the crowd would give him a mixed reaction as he looks down for a second and then back up. He raises his hand and balls it into a fist as he starts to wrap white tape around it, taping himself up for this two against one match he has. Ever since he became the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, his life has been made a pure living hell, beaten down every single week, his own brother knocking him down as well, everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong for him.

[Roman Reigns]
"There we go, all ready to take down some wolfs."

He would drop the white tape on the ground as he was done doing up his hand, he clenches his hand as tightly as he can as he knows that tonight he has to fight with everything that he has in him if he wants to even walk out of the ring tonight. Two big men looking to lay a beating down on him, he has been in situations like this before, but now with the gold so close that he can reach out and touch it, he cannot afford any more stalling, he is looking to smash through these men and get to Downpour. With his head lowered, thinking of every way imaginable he can last tonight, he would feel a presence before him as his head remains lowered as he just looks down as he starts stretch his arms back, getting warmed up for the match tonight.

[Roman Reigns]
"What do you want?"

The crowd pops as Dean Ambrose steps into frame. Dressed in his denim and leather, he looks at Roman, eyes wide and title on his shoulder. He takes a moment, running a tongue through his lip that can be seen fairly visibly.

[Dean Ambrose]
Wanted to you know, talk about last week. It's been on my mind and I wanted to clear the air. You realize I didn't mean to hit you, right? Because I didn't. Just kind of happened. And the last thing we need while dealing with the Pack, is tension between us. We can save that until Downpour.

Roman Reigns keeps his head down as he puts his fist into the palm off his other hand, hitting it again and again, lightly at first but as he hears his 'brother' speak to him he holds onto his fist, bending it a little bit and cracking as he flings his head up, his hair  thrown over his head to the back of his head as he just stares at his 'brother'.

[Roman Reigns]
"An accident then, huh? Maybe your right brother, maybe you didn't mean to hit me. Maybe you just got sloppy and you didn't mean it, maybe you got carried away with everything, but either way brother, we got beaten down yet again and I'm starting to think that things could have been very different last week if you just knew who your friends are and who your foes are."

He looks at Dean Ambrose and raises his eyebrow at him, things are not good between them. Roman Reigns is clearly not happy at being jumped week in and week out and now his own partner, his own brother has laid him out, accident or not, Roman Reigns is not the type of man, brother or not you want on your bad side. He just eyes Dean Ambrose up and thinks for a moment as he lets out a sigh and smirks as he holds his fist outwards to Dean Ambrose for a fist-bump.

[Roman Reigns]
"What happened, it happened. As they say, shit happens right brother? I think me and you got more important things to worry about, like tonight when we divide and conquer The Pack and end there little games once and for all."

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit upset you called me sloppy. Thought you were serious for a minute there man.

Dean smiles, bumping fists with Roman Reigns.

[Dean Ambrose]
Tonight, it'll be our night for once. It's two on one, which means the odds aren't in our favor. But we strive off of that, you and I. I love to have my back against the wall and you're basically like two men stuffed into one somoan ass kicking machine! So tonight, it'll be our night. Whether Stephanie, her wife, or her lap dogs who call themselves wolves have anything to say about it or not.

Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose keep their fists against one another as both men stare at one another. They both know that they are going up against the odds, that to any normal man this is a fight that you cannot win, but the hounds of justice where not normal men, they have been fighting against the odds from day one and tonight will be no different.

[Roman Reigns]
"The Pack, The Authority, any son of a bitch that looks at us sideways, they will all be brought to their knees by the hounds of justice, believe that!"

Roman Reigns breaks away from Dean Ambrose. He turns his back on the World Heavyweight Champion and cracks his knuckles one more time as he starts to head forward. His match was coming up and he knew he has two big wolfs that needed to be put down, permanently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:16 pm

XWL comes back from the backstage area, revealing the stage as it lights up with the most known theme song in XWL today.

The crowd begins to boo as Stephanie McMahon appears on stage, smile across her face, walking down the ramp as commentary comes to life.

[Michael Cole]
What a pleasant surprise! We get stephanie out here!

[JBL]
I couldn't be more pleased with tonight thus far! Stephanie is the best!

[Jerry Lawler]
When she isn't abusing her power maybe.

Stephanie climbs the steps, crossing the apron and then entering the ring through the bottom rope. She walks to the center of the ring, mic in hand as she smiles to the crowd. She is obviously ignoring their boos as she talks over them, not seeming to be moved by their hate.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Welcome, to XWL's Anarchy!

They boo, at least most of them. However, some of the fans are excited to be here so they cheer and hold up their signs.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I promise, I won't be long. I realize you guys don't want me out here and I have more important stuff to do anyways. But, I needed to make some quick announcements involving tonight's card as well as the future, of XWL!

[Stephanie McMahon]
Let's start with the elephants in the room, being Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. The Brothers in Arms! The Shield 2.0! Whatever you want to call them, because it doesn't really matter. Tonight, they will each go on to compete in handicap matches, as punishment, for rebelling against the people in charge in XWL. Roman Reigns will face Braun Strowman and "The Animal" Batista!

Stephanie allows that to sink in as the crowd boos loudly.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Dean Ambrose, will go on to face Luke Harper and the leader of the Pack, Leo Kruger!

Once again, she pauses to let that sink in. The crowd can't stand the ideas of these matches, which Stephanie doesn't seem to care about.

[Stephanie McMahon]
While on the subject of Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, I am glad to announce that the week before Downpour, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose will participate in a contract signing for their match for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship!

The crowd kind of pops, but not entirely as they just simply can't stand Stephanie.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Now, moving from one blockbuster announcement to a few more, due to recent weeks tonight will be a night of climaxes. Starting with a triple threat between Cesaro, Chris Jericho, and Randy Orton! These three wanted to have this match, as did all of you, so we delivered! Speaking of mathces you all wanted to see, tonight we will see Madison Rayne take on Mickie James in both of their in ring returns! After the words they had for each other last week, I personally can't wait to see how that match unfolds.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I also want to talk about the actions of Eric Young last week. Last week, Eric Young brutally assaulted another XWL superstar in the form of Matt Sydal. This attack was vicious, to the point of not allowing Sydal to compete here tonight. But more importantly, he destroyed the front windshield of my own personal limo.

Is she serious? Her limo is more important than the health of Matt Sydal?

[Stephanie McMahon]
So, as a punishement to Eric Young for causing so many issues for myself and my husband, Eric Young is hereby issued a no contact clause with Matt Sydal. This means that Eric Young, can not touch Matt Sydal, or he will be FIRED! With all that said, this will last until I see fit.

The crowd is enraged by this news, the boos growing even louder!

[Stephanie McMahon]
Now, moving on to more match announcements tonight, I am glad to announce there are two title matches that will take place right here, in Green Bay! The first of which being for the Women's Title. This match will be between the champion, Layla and her current rival, Michelle McCool! The Authority wishes the best of luck to these two women.

[Stephanie McMahon]
And finally, a block buster main event to end the announcements. After last week's tag team match almost imploding in on itself, we had no choice but to go ahead and approve this match. Raven will challenge Sheamus for the Intercontinental Championship in a Raven's Rules match! Enjoy! And as always, the Authority says, you're welcome.

Stephanie drops the mic as her theme hits again, the crowd almost popping as commentary comes to life again.

[Michael Cole]
What a blockbuster night we have ahead of us! Stay tuned!

The screen dies out though, allowing a commerical break to commence.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:30 pm

All of a sudden after we return from commercial break, The arena lights change colors to gold and black. The start of the stage is covered in a spotlight for only this specific person. Every moment passes and you can hear a couple screams from the crowd. The camera of the phones flashing and a slight movement from behind the curtain. The camera crew spans the entire arena until they reach an “ADAM COLE WELCOME BACK BAY BAY” sign. Was this all a hoax, or is this happening in real time? For a quick moment the camera shifts to the announce table where the U.S. title is present.

Michael Cole: After 8 long months, we had the United States Championship held hostage by this man. His name was still on the nameplate, even after Stephanie asked him to hand it in nicely with honor and respect, to keep his integrity. He decided to take the low road and ditched the company and kept the title for his own personal trophy case.

JBL: He didn’t have to do anything he felt wasn’t needed, I’ll say his name... Adam Cole brought new prestige to that championship with carrying it over his shoulder place to place. He took pride in his country and what did he get for that? Handing it over, surrendering it!? Do we Americans surrender anything, I thought this was the land of the free and the home of the br-

The music begins to pick up cutting off JBL who goes radio silent along with the entire arena. The anticipation is undisputable, everyone is eager to see if it is Adam Cole making his long awaited return back to XWL grounds. A white background takes over the titantron briefly and Adam Cole’s name is in big bold letters with him posing behind it in a still frame. The curtains get pushed open with Adam Cole emerging from them as this happens.

Chewing on his gum lightly, His hands up to the side of his head. Stepping to take his place right on top of the spotlight with his feet embedded into the stage. His glossy locks dampened from water he threw in previously. He begins to bend over to come eye to eye with the stage. His hands folded together in between his legs touching his inner thigh. Everyone in the rows next to him has themselves ready to yell out in unison with Cole.

He flicks his hair back and shows his very well structured face. His eyes bouncing off of the light and he lets out a sharp  ADAM COLE BAY BAY! His index finger and thumb on each hand makes his insignia complete.

Tugging at his elbow-pad to put it in the right place, he whirls his forearm around. Making his way down the ramp perplexed at the sight he’s seeing. The screaming girls and fans all wanting a piece of Cole to take home and call it mine.

Passing the side of the post, he uses his pointer finger to show the outline of his face. You can hear a couple of the fans shrill at the appearance of him up close in a good manner. Winking at them, he picks up the pace and is wound up near the apron.

The 2nd rope collide into his hands after gripping them with one hand and in the other wiping his face. Getting all the way up onto the apron watching his footing. He backs up into the rope and stands still to soak in the “all eye’s on me” moment. His hair falls over his face whilst he looks down at the padding around the ring. He’s looking straight to the camera lidded.

Shaking his arm in a vivacious way, he makes his pose, his elbow tilted as the spotlight is on him in every way. Scowling and turning his thumb to point to him as he smiles showing the white piece of gum in his mouth. Through the 2nd rope he goes and up to the 2nd turnbuckle without breaking a sweat or an ounce of nerves in his body. He remains confident and focused, he lets them bask in the greatness that is Adam Cole. Making a lot of snide comments off-mic and facial expressions. He jumps off the turnbuckle and runs his hands through his hair with the music slowly fading out.

After adjusting his trunks and rubbing his face, He looks to the announcer for a microphone or anyone for that matter. Upon taking it and shrugging his shoulders, he speaks straight away after cupping his hand and popping his hand up and down the top of it.

Is this what they call, sounding off? You’ve been eager to hear what I had to say. Don’t give me that look, this is what you wanted huh? You got your precious championship back, I hand delivered it to your boss. She must have got it mixed up with something that is much more of importance. In well design and typical Stephanie fashion, she didn’t even bother to tell me I was in risk of losing MY title. Yes, I said MY title. I showed up to the arena and I was notified of the idea she had wanted. As good little boys and girls, they all submitted and rolled over. Me, I stood my ground and fought tooth and nail for literally everything. I earned, my keep and for what? To have that taken away from me, to start fresh.. To start anew?! I say No.

A quiver in his lip starts to send Cole into a run on sentence without any pausing of breath.

You wanted a new beginning, a new era.. A new generation of superstars. When you had the best damn pro wrestler on planet earth staring you square in the face. With your disciplinary tract, you’ve left out that you were retiring that said belt. You left out, Stephanie and listen to me when I say this. It may be considered in a breach of contract. I’d be damned if you took that from me without a fight. The water was under the bridge, after it flooded and did the damage. You never thought to ring me up, personally.. Because we both know you have my personal cell don’t you Steph?

He spaces out both his fingers to tell the camera to come closer to his face.

I felt disrespected, I felt kicked when I was down. What happened to that snot nosed Canadian hopeful Tyson Kidd? Oh right, I put him on the shelf just like I did Kevin Nash. Clickity clack and don’t come back, and that’s only the beginning of my reign. I was moving on to bigger and better things. I was knocking off the days I held the belt and it reached well over 90. As much as this wasn’t a confirmed championship for the new season of XWL. I didn’t let that stop me from proudly honing the honor and having fans hold it for me while I sign their autographs they paid good money for. They paid to see me, and you paid to see me tonight. I don’t care if it’s 3 months, 6 months.. 8 months or even 10 freaking years. This company cannot survive without my talent, this company has had a wave of new faces. Yet, those faces aren’t this face right here! You thought I hung up my boots? I came to a consensus, I came to my reality unlike any of you ever have. This wasn’t going to be how Adam Cole rose over every obstacle and fell at his toughest challenge to date. I heard you Michael  whoIunfortunatelyhavethedispleasureofsharingthesamelastnameasyou Cole. You said I took the low road, in fact I'll sell you the real story. I took the high road because it's the only road, I've ever been on. I'm above you and your crappy commentator job. Sit there, and shut up with your stupid tie and that stupid look on your face while I'm in this ring. On this mic, you are listening. Say it ain't so, The boys in the back need me to set the record straight.  I’m not going anywhere.. And not you NOT YOU. Not even you standing next to your pathetic boyfriend.. Can do anything about it. Open your ears and open your minds because this is a picture worth waiting 8 months for.. This will sure be on replay for many years to come.

He puts his palm up and smirks with his eyebrows raised and a tongue in cheek look. Reaching down to grab onto the strings of his trunks and relaxes himself with no hesitation starts to untie them as slow as he can.

XWL.. You can suck my -

??
COLE!

Adam Cole looks around as an unfamiliar voice echos around the arena

??
Seems like you're a little full of yourself, looks like you need to be taken down a peg. Allow me to introduce myself....

The arena darkens as the fans get excited.

The crowd explodes as Sami Zayns theme song echos around the arena, Zayn walks onto the stage to a huge ovation as Adam Cole bangs the mic into his head in anger.

[Michael Cole]
OH my god! That's Sami Zayn from SOOL! What is he doing here?

[JBL]
He's interrupting the great Adam Cole! That's the Kingdom what do you think you're doing!

Zayn runs towards the stairs and grabs a mic.

Zayn stops and yells towards the crowd in excitement

Zayn enters the ring and stares down Adam Cole, he brings the mic towards his mouth.

Zayn
Hi, you may not know me, I'm Sami Zayn.

Zayn extends his hand towards Cole, but Cole just stares at him.

Zayn
Fine, that's fine. Now, I wasn't going to come out here and actually, I was planning on debuting next week but...I couldn't sit back there and hear all of this bull shite you were spewing. "Oh look at me I had to give up my Title blah blah blah" well guess what. I was the Intercontinental Champion in SOOL. I HAD to relinquish my Championship also and I did it because it was the right thing to do... I COULD come out here and demand a match against Sheamus and quite frankly I really do want his belt but I'm just going to have to suck it up and earn it. Do you know what that word means Cole?

Zayn
No, you don't because you haven't earned a damn thing. I honestly don't know how you even made it to XWL, last time I checked they didn't allow children into the Wrestling business.

Adam Cole looks likes he's had enough

Taking his mic and fixing the cover of it biding his time. Stretching out his arms and gets himself situated. He puts the mic down low and talks slowly for Zayn to comprehend.

You're interrupting me to talk about your long lost title back in SOOL. While you were in SOOL, let me catch you up on a few things. For 3 long months, I had this place in the palm of my hands and these people like puddy. You're going to show up and tell me how I act and how I rub off on others. You said you could have demanded a match, well why didn't you? You wanted to earn it, not take it? See, that's where you and I differ.. can I call you Generico or Sami? While we were passing the competition and our titles secured around our waist.. month in and month out. I actually achieved something, I made a name for myself. Not off the expense of cheap pops and false finishes. You're too nice and look where that got you. You let your guard up and you're back at the bottom. You want to yell my name from the high heavens? That's fine. I'll tell you to shove it, I'm not here for your redemption story to be played out. I'm here for mine, so keep your tongue in your mouth and stop panting and hollering for some relevancy for a change.

Pulling away from Sami as he laughs everything off that Cole is saying to him. Adam looks down at the mat and sneers at the crowd. Coming forehead to forehead against Zayn.

Is that what you want, Zayn? You want your five seconds back to reclaim another 10. Your fame and luck has run out. This place would clammer at the chance to make Adam Cole swallow and eat his own words. That hasn't happened and it isn't going to happen on my watch, much like this thing between you and I. I've changed my mind, you're not worth the hot air you shell out. If anyone's the child, it's you who came out to try and get in my way because I'm leaving tonight the talk of the entire world. You're the only talk of Canada, hey why don't you' swing by and blow Tyson a kiss for me Samiboy. ;')

GET OUT OF MY RING! Adam is heard saying and demanding it with Zayn having no part of it fixes his cap and ..

I said, get out of my ring.. BITCH.

Zayns laughing turns to annoyance, Zayn begins to speak once more

Zayn
"Your" ring? Last time I checked this ring belong to each and everyone of them.

Zayn points around to the crowd

Zayn
Also, I have no idea where you got the impression that my name was El Generico but from what I've seen he's an amazing wrestler and last I heard was taking care of orphans in Mexico.

Zayn winks at the camera as Adam Cole gets even more annoyed with him

Zayn
You say my fame and luck ran out? I never lost that Title because I was that damn good. Opponent after opponent tried to beat me for that Championship and all they got for their effort was a Helluva Kick. You may think that I'm only a joke and not a serious competitor, but, ask everyone who tried to take my Title from me. When the pressure is on, I'm a whole new man... a man without mercy and a man who is unstoppable. So that brings me to my next question Adam, will you be man enough to face me at Downpour? Or will you prove me right and be the child we all know you are? I want my answer next week.

Zayn tosses the mic at Adam Cole who barely dodges it. Zayn leaves into the back smirking as Cole seems to have more to say.

Taking offense to him leaving the ring in such a way, still doing what he was told.

This ring when I'm in, is my platform to speak my mind, and you aren't taking that from me Zayn. That was a smart act done by you, however you don't impress me much. If you're so damn good, then why do you have to prove yourself to me? That kick doesn't compare to the kick that strikes you down if you run your mouth at me ever again. Let's make one thing clear, the pressure is on.. and I'm not the recipient of that pressure. I don't have to wait until next week, you forced my hand and therefore you can bring your merciless state of mind and bring your little train that could HOPE. Being man enough to face you? This will be a walk in the park, you're about the strength of my pinky. I accept your challenge you little gnome, you're not built to last.. you're built to burn out and lose yourself in a match with me. I will prove to the world. The world. You are not on the same level as Adam Cole. Go ahead and work your heart out these next few weeks, because you'll need the experience.

He throws the mic to the air and has it land next to Zayn's and steps out of the ring, heading up the ramp as everything comes to a close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:21 am

As XWL charges forward we are back with Josh Mathews who has an interview lined up

Josh Mathews
Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time. The Viper Randy Orton.

Randy smiles and nods as Josh gets ready to ask him questions.

Josh Mathews
Alright Randy lets get right into it. Last week you had a very back and forth match with Cesaro when suddenly for the second straight week Chris Jericho attacked you and also cost you the match against Cesaro. Your thoughts and feelings on that Randy?

Randy Orton
My thoughts and feelings on all that? Tough to say really. I am not entirely sure what Jerichos problem with me is and quite frankly i don't care. Him sticking his nose in my business is not going to go unpunished. Mark my words Chris when the time is right i will exact my vengeance. You won't know when. You won't know where. But you will know that when it happens it will be quick and painful.

Josh Mathews
Last week you lost to Cesaro mired in controversy. Will that play any factor in tonight's match?

Randy Orton
No not in the slightest tonight is no different then any other. I go in lay waste to everyone in the ring and show just why I'm the Apex Predator of XWL. And as far as Cesaro is concerned I am not his friend. He got caught up in this with Jericho and myself and i feel for him i do. But make no mistake about it. Given the chance i will put him down just as fast as i would Jericho. I am not his friend.I am not his ally. I work alone and Cesaro better stay out of the way because you never know when a viper might just strike.

Josh Mathews
Randy since you have made your return from injury we have noticed a different side of you as of recent. Care to comment on any of that?

Randy Orton
It's real simple Josh. I am the face of XWL. I know it. The boys in the back know it. These people know it. And somewhere in that spineless pit of worthlessness that is Chris Jericho he knows it. Which is exactly why he has targeted me. Not Dean Ambrose. Not Sheamus. No he's going after me because he knows I don't need the belt to show that in the ring and on the mic I am on top.

Josh Mathews
And lastly Randy, Cesaro earlier in the night Cesaro said that He may not win but Jericho isnt getting out of the match with a win.

Randy cuts him off

Randy Orton
Well he's got one thing right. He won't win. and neither will Jericho. I'm done playing games. Earlier in the night Steph used the term "climax" and that's exactly what this will be because once I am done with Cesaro and Jericho I can move on to bigger and better things.

Josh Mathews
And what exactly are those?

Orton stares at Josh smirks and then walks off and prepares for his match as Josh Mathews looks puzzled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:45 am

Some one needs to post a match lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:30 am

I don't know which promo is my favorite thus far, so bare with me.

Sheamus kicking off the show is one hell of a way to do it. I wanted to do my Steph promo before that, but you made me change my mind as the promo was the PERFECT way to kick it off. I'm excited to see the main event of the evening, as I'm sure everyone (including those 8 assholes who watches the stream as it was broadcasting) else is.

Paige was an interesting promo, but she needs to calm down. I can't deal with my bae getting beat up by that swamp guy. But honestly, that'll be interesting to see how that unfolds, considering this is the first time a girl has called out a guy in a loooong time in XWL. Good luck Luke Harper, as you'll need it. Good work as Paige. Was nice knowing ya Becky.

Mickster's short little vignettes are always nice. Excited to see the arrival of possibly a new star? Who knows?

(I think Cesaro's came after this. Idk.) Cesaro's sit down with Cole was cool. These give us a bit more in depth sight of the wrestler, which I really enjoyed last week with Bray. It was a good promo. For the love of god stop changing the color of your actions or at least make them a better color, but it was a good promo nonetheless.

(and then Mick's promo? idk dude. almost forgot about this and it was one of the ones I loved. It's late.) SOOOO excited to see you here Pringlee and you did not disappoint with your first promo. This is the best promo I've seen you do in years, full of caps and beauty all around. I loved the fact you referenced my promo with Mick, and how you fed off of that. Now, we get to see where you go from here and I can't wait. Find a feud and florish homie because you have all the tools to be something here.

AJ's hype was done completely by Lazy, for those that don't know. My only critique (and yes I'm probably only critiquing you because I know you can handle it) is add in something like Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler discussing the fact that AJ will be returning. You don't need my help, but it's just something I would have liked to see in that post. Great video though.

Oh god this thing. I fan girled a bit as I saw Cole return. I feuded him when I was Nash and he's fairly interesting to see here in XWL. Always fun. Then seeing Sami Zayn return and put Cole in his place? Sweet! Excited to see what work you two do together as well as love the idea of the feud, being that you both had to give up your belts. Good stuff, and can't wait to see how it progresses.

Finally, we get an Orton promo. This guy has been around a few times but this is one of the few promos he has done here. 1. I'm glad you actually promoted because sometimes I fear real life will kill you again. 2. I'm glad you promoted well because I used to be Orton funny enough. It was a good promo and really set the tone for how Orton feels about his issues with Jericho and Cesaro.

Thus far, it has been a really good show boys. I hope I didn't leave anything out. Will add it in if I did later in life but thanks for all the hard work and please keep it up!

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:57 am

The eyes appear on the screen as one of the more deadly members of The Pack would walk out onto the main stage. The crowd would boo him as he looks around, wide eyed at the crowd. There were no other facial reactions other than his wide eyes as he shacks his hand that hangs down beside his leg as he walks down to the ring. He stops for a brief moment as the spotlight shines upon him as he raises his hand outwards and basks in the light as he then looks forward.

He then heads forward as he walks up the ring steps and easily, without any effort he lifts his leg over the top rope and easily steps into the ring without any issues. He walks to the middle of the ring, darkness still surrounded the arena as the single spotlight was on him and him alone as he held a tight grip on a microphone in his other hand as he slanted his head backwards as he then raised it up to his mouth and started to speak.

[Luke Harper]
"Look at you all, I can see the fear in your eyes. I can see you all with my own eyes for what you all are, insects! Mere insects, running around, afraid of the giants that linger over you, afraid of the giants that at any given moment can end your pathetic, miserable, pointless little life's without any true effort. Dean and Roman, the weakest insects of them all, find themselves under the boot off The Pack and tonight, we will grind them into the dirt and leave them crushed, broken and unrecognizable."

He begins to walk forward as he paces the ring, the crowd where now booing him as he gave people in the front row a look of nothing short of hate, people now started to chant 'you sold out' and 'bray wyatt' and this brought nothing more than a mere chuckle from Luke Harper.

[Luke Harper]
"Oh yes, Bray, my brother, or rather as he liked to say, my leader. A man at one time I thought was a gift from the gods. A man who I thought who could change the world and I followed him without question. A man who I did things for, unspeakable things and never once did I question him. He said that I was his brother, that Rowan and Braun where his brothers, but we where blinded, but no more! My eyes now see what was the truth. We where his servants! His mere play things! His toys to move around, to play his little games and cast a side whenever he so did choose and cast a side he did!"

He continues to walk around the ring, pacing the ring as his widened eyes continue to look into the crowd. The arena was still in darkness and only light upon him and him alone as he cracked his other hands, stretching his fingers out until they popped as he continued to speak.

[Luke Harper]
"He cast me and my brothers away and he set out upon his own, to forge his own path. He called us weak, but he was revealed in time to be the weak one. He failed and he came back, opened his arms and embraced us and I was foolish to run back to him. To be his lackey. I tasted the sweetest taste there ever was before him, before my leader. I tasted gold on my own. My own path was forged stronger than his ever was and when I came back to him, failure, false promises and weakness was all that greeted me. Bray is not strong. Bray is not the one foretold. He is not the man strong enough to make change. He is not a leader, rather he is nothing more than a son of a tax man looking to try to shed the image of his famous father. I was blind and I did not see that I was following not a man of change, but a village idiot and nothing more. I left him with my true brother, Braun and we pushed ahead and where welcomed into the arms of the man that will bring change not only to XWL, but the entire world, Leo Kruger!"

Again the crowd would give him a mixed reaction as Luke Harper stops right in the middle of the ring as he falls down onto his knees as he bends slightly backwards as he looks up right into the light as he speaks again.

[Luke Harper]
"Where Bray Wyatt failed, Leo Kruger will succeeded. He does not view me and my brothers as servants, as lesser men, but as his equals, as his true brothers. We may not be blood brothers, but we had shed another blood of our enemies, of the weak to be rebirth as such. There is nothing I would not do for that man. I walked through the darkness, taking his hand and I came out the other side, my eyes changed, my eyes able to see the truth of the world. XWL is weak! The men who stand high above us do not deserve their places. Roman Reigns! Who has been handed everything since birth. A man who had every door opened and is the favoured one of many a middling hand. He thought he was untouchable, but we brought the big dog down to his knees and tonight my brothers finish him. And then, Dean Ambrose. A man who has turned the sweet gold we all seek into nothing more than scrap metal. A man not fit enough to be our scraps. He is the biggest lie in this company. A man who everyone loves and cheers, a man who everyone thinks can defy the odds, but as we have proven time and time again, he is nothing more than a boy, a boy playing dress up. A boy out of his league, a boy who will fell the back of my belt tonight and be tossed off his high perch and thrown down into the mud with his so called brother to be crushed under our boots. The Shield died a very long time ago, tonight we will just put in the finishing touches. They claim to be justice, but The Pack is the only justice XWL ever needs."

He laughs down the microphone as he tosses it aside as he raises his arm outwards and just bathes in the bright light. He then pushes himself up as he then departs the ring. His message was as clear as the light that shined upon him, he and his brother will destroy there enemies and leave nothing but there broken bodies in there wake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyEye513
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:33 am

Normal Match

The crowd pop at the sound of Adrian Neville's music. Fans eager to see his return to the ring look for him at the top of the ramp. Through the smoke, appears Adrian Neville

Adrian Neville soaks up the ovation before making his way to the ring and awaiting his opponent

(Michael Cole)
Got to say, I'm pretty excited to see Neville in action. The guy puts on a great match anytime he steps in that ring

(JBL)
That all fine and dandy but doing a whole bunch of flips and crap doesn't win the match.

(Michael Cole)
So you're saying he has no chance in his match up tonight?

(JBL)
He has a chance...just not a great one

(JBL)
And business is about to pick up!

(Michael Cole)
Oh geez...

Cena walks out the back to a chorus of boo's. Cena seems unfazed though and instead just lifts his microphone to his lips

((John Cena))
Yo! Yo! YO! Now I know you people here didn't just boo me? I thought I made it clear last week that if you upset me I'd have to spit some bars at you? Is that what you want?! You want me to roast you people?!

The crowd just continues to boo

((John Cena))
You people asked for this, I was trying to be the nice guy.
Just trying to do my match, John Cena vs the wanna be fly guy.
But you wanna start beef with me? It's like trying to fight cancer
Laughed my ASS OFF when y'all got dusted by the Carolina Pathers!

The crowds boos get even more intense as Cena continues his way down to the ring. He stops in front of a glaring man with his son

((John Cena))
You got a problem man? C'mon tell me, what's the matter?
I think me and everyone here sees the problem, I can basically HEAR you getting fatter!
And is that your kid? Damn son, you never had a chance!
Your teeth are so far apart, they look like girls and boys at a middle school dance!

The father takes a swing at Cena who dodges back as the crowd starts to chant "John Cena SUCKS!"

((John Cena))
Oh I suck huh? Guess who paid to see who?
Y'all will be lucky to ever see a million working your ENTIRE lives, I make that alone just roasting you!
So Cena vs Neville, well I guess it sucks to be you.

Cena steps through the ropes

((John Cena))
When I put you on my shoulders all you're gonna hear is F-U! WORD LIFE!

Cena tosses down the mic as he and Neville prepare for their match

John Cena's hand is raise victoriously after his Physical match with Neville. However, John rips his arm out of the ref's hand and orders him to get him a microphone. The ref seems reluctant until Cena jumps at him. The ref scurries out of the ring and retrieves a microphone and hands it off to Cena.

((John Cena))
What did I tell you losers? It was all part of the plan.
Anybody against John Cena NEVER had a chance.
Look at him on the ground! Crying and pissing himself.
One week back and Cena already put him back on the shelf!

If only he could have down something more, if only he was able
But he lost all the fight he had when I put that bitch through that table!
Thought you were pretty rad with all that flying and those flips.
But you won't be doing that anymore since I'm pretty sure I just broke your hip.

So who is it next week? Ya know I won't falter
Forget bringing one person, JOHN CENA WANT THE WHOLE ROSTER!
So bring me both the titles! That's really your only option.
You hear that Sheamus and Ambrose...That's the new challenger knockin'!

An-

John Cena is cut off as Adrian Neville has recovered and kicked the mic out of Cena's hand. Cena, seeing Neville back and ready to fight quickly leaves the ring and picks up his mic.

((John Cena))
Hey hey hey! Don't be hating you little runt. You got ya ass kicked by me so just accept it. I'm moving on to bigger and better opponents and bigger and better crowds so forget y'all!  

John Cena storms into the back as XWL fades to another segment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:28 pm

We return from the commercial break as the lights go out and lighters go up

Wyatt leans against the ropes smiling as Barret's music starts to play

Wyatt looks down over Barret grinning, but before he can go for the pin...

Wyatt gets up and goes to the ropes, waiting for Punk. As Punks music continues to play, a smile creeps over Wyatt's face. He laughs realizing Punk isn't coming out when suddenly...CRACK...a hard bull hammer to the face of Wyatt. Barret takes advantage of the distraction and goes for the pin

Barret has pinned Wyatt. Wyatt starts to laugh well on his back,the lights go out, Barret looks at him and gets out of the ring creeped out. Wyatt continues to laugh before getting up, he singles for a mic, which he takes

WYATT
My sweet sweet Punk. You dare play mind games with!? (laughs) So be it, you wont be so lucky next time. But I hear you now, but so does the Darkness. But there are bigger things in motion besides you and me. (laughs) But I hear you, oh yes.

We go to commercial
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo Kruger/Harmon
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:46 pm

*Luke Harper is shown opening a door, and he walks in. The door shuts behind him. The cameraman quickly follows. He stops before the door. A sign on the door reads boiler room. The camera pans down to the door knob, and the cameraman hand comes into view as he grabs the knob of the door then opens it. He opens the door very silently, and walks in slowly. Luke Harper can be seen descending stairs heading down deeper into the boiler room. The cameraman follows him silently. Luke now is at the bottom of the stairs, and begins walking forward. The cameraman once again follows, but as soon as he gets to the bottom of the stairs he is grabbed. The camera drops, and hits the floor.*

.:Cameraman:.

PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

*A set of feet come into view as the camera is on the ground. Whomever it is picks up the camera, and points it at Batista who has the cameraman pinned against the wall. Batista chuckles to himself looking upon the man he has before him.*

Batista-
Why have you come here...? You followed our brother. You're in unwelcome parts... this is our domain when we are in the building. You don't come down here unless asked to..

How did you even know I was down here?

Batista-
You would be surprised by the things Kruger taught me when it comes to hunting. I knew Harper wasn't alone coming down those stairs. I heard your footsteps behind his they we're faint. Very faint, but I still heard you. I hid til the moment was just right to pounce on you. Now answer the question pathetic man... Why have you come here?

*The camera lowers and begins pointing in other directions like the person holding the camera is checking to see if anyone else is coming*

I came to... to.. talk to Leo Kruger.. I was sent to ask him questions, and I thought if I followed Harper I could find...

*A voice echoes throughout the boiler room*

.:Voice:.
Me?

*The camera is pointed a pair of boots that are barely visible. The camera slowly pans up.*

*Kruger emerges from the shadows, and begins to walk closer*

.:Leo Kruger:.
Your brave to travel down here alone into our den i'll give you that, but like all prey they cower in front of their fears instead of adapting. I learned very quickly from a young age to survive in this world I was going to have to adapt before it swallowed me whole. Now look at me I am the one who causes fear. I mean look at Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns they are terrified of what we are. We are what The Shield wasn't...

*Kruger pauses for a moment getting closer to the man, and whispers but still audible*

Unstoppable.

*Kruger laughs for a brief moment*

Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns are going to get exactly what they deserve tonight. I call upon my brother, The Eta of The Pack, Luke Harper to help me go to battle tonight against Dean Ambrose. Then my other brothers will hunt, and pick apart Roman Reigns piece by piece. If anyone thinks that either of these two are gonna walk out tonight under their own power is gonna be hit with a shocking reality. You will see exactly what we are capable of. We hunt as one. Everyone is our prey. Now be gone.. you've got the answer to your questions... run, before it's too late....

*The camera is handed back to the cameraman, and he runs up the stairs as the camera fades to the next segment.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:05 pm

we come back to the ring

Roman walks around the ring waiting. The Pack start to make their way down the ramp

They stare at each other as they get in the ring. The bell doesn't even ring yet as Roman charges

Roman looks down at the fallen Batista, he gets on his knees ready to deliver a devastating spear and ending this match. But before he move, Strowman comes from behind with the steel steps, cracking Reigns over the back. The ref rings for the bell. Strowman and Batista start to kick the knocked down Reigns. Batista backs to give a running stomp, but Roman counters, grabbing the leg and tripping him, Batista starts to stand  Roman goes for a superman punch on Batista but Strowman pushes Batista back and...

Strowman shakes him and throws him to the mat. He reaches down and tears the vest off Romans back. Batista and Strowman kick him some more. Strowman stops Batista and points to the corner, Batista nods and smiles. He starts to climb the turnbuckle, sitting on it. Strowman picks up the steel steps and throws them down. He then picks up Roman and places him on Batista in the powerbomb position. Batista jumps off, slamming Reigns back onto the steps. Roman arches in pain and lays on top of the steps. Strowman places his foot on Romans chest, like a hunter over its prey. He and Batista both extend their fists out, mocking the SHIELD. They laugh as we go to commercial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:05 pm

sorry plus, i know its not the greatest, but its been busy here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:27 pm

OOC - I can't get enough of this John Cena. Can we just give him both titles already?

------------

As the show returns, we're taken to the backstage area, where the returning Cody Rhodes is seen, having seemingly just entered the building, he's accosted by XWL's beautiful, Renee Young.

Renee Young
Cody! Could I possibly have a moment of your time?

Cody Rhodes
Not right now Renee, sorry, I really have to be somewhere.

Renee Young
Oh, I know! You're scheduled to compete in less than ten minutes, and yet here you are, only just entering the arena, and not dressed for the ring.

Cody Rhodes
Renne, honestly you wouldn't believe the trouble that I had trying to get here. My bus broke down on the way to the airport, so I called a cab, and I was maybe, a few minutes late, and then everything was fine, I got my ticket and my seat and I was just sitting in the waiting room reading a magazine, when this guy sitting next to me spills his coffee on to my lap. I jumped up and tried to brush myself off, I was soaking and I could feel the burn on my upper thigh, and it goes without saying that I magazine was destroyed.

Renee Young
That does sounds quite irritating.

Cody Rhodes
Yes, yes it was, but that's not even the worst thing. I went to the bathroom to try and cool myself down, I took my trousers off and I covered myself in as much cold water as I could, and while I was standing there in nothing but my pants, drenched in water from my waist down,  two huge guys practically kick the door down and without any warning, I got tackled to the ground.

Renee Young
Gosh, that's...

Cody Rhodes
I didn't know what the hell was going on, so I tried to fight them off, but they were both stronger than me, and within a few seconds, I found myself with my hands behind my back, handcuffed, while these two huge men marched me out of the bathroom, leaving my pants behind, they took me to the airport security where I was informed that somebody had made an accusation against me. I protested, and I tried to explain to them that I hadn't done anything, and when I asked what I had been accused of, they simply ignored me.

Renee Young
Cody...

Cody Rhodes
I knew that they couldn't have anything solid against me, so I explained my situation, that I had to be here, and that my plane was leaving soon. They agreed to let me board, but told me that I would be detained until they were able to clear  me of the accusations that were made against me. So, I was allowed to get on my flight, only accompanied by an airport official, and treated like a prisoner the entire journey, and as soon as I arrived in Green Bay, I was taken right back to an identical holding room, for what felt like twenty four hours.

Renee Young
Oh my god... That's just such a horrible experience you've had Cody, I'm so sorry...

Cody Rhodes
Don't be. I had a bad day, sure. But these things happen, maybe not that often, but I'm not going to let it ruin my return to the ring. If I'm right, I've got a little over five minutes left to get ready now, so if you don't mind Renee, I'm just going to have to get changed right here.

Renee Young
Oh uhm, I... uh...

Just as he said, Cody opens up his luggage and takes off his shirt as he prepares for his first match in almost two years, against the greatest man that ever lived. Cody unbuttons his jeans and the camera fades to black, much to the dismay of all the women in the crowd.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:36 pm

As we see Cody go for the pinfall, the referee stands in place, as if he refuses to count. The crowd boos, as Cody quickly realises, he looks toward the referee, and gets up to his feet, the referee looks intimidated as Cody squares up to him, arguing with the ref, Cody moves to put his hands on him. The camera then zooms out on Aries as he is beginning to stand up. Aries then stands up grabbing Cody by the shoulders and tossing him into the corner. Aries backs up and begins running full force towards Cody and hits him with a dropkick. as we see Cody clutch his chest and fall to the floor winded by the dropkick we see Aries climb to the top rope and hit a 450 Splash. Aries Connects the 450 with a pin right away, which the referee QUICKLY counts.

123!

Aries Stands up as the ref raises one hand while hes clutching his stomach rib area with the other, he's confused, but he's not about to decline a victory over a former XWL Champion.

Your winner:

Aries celebrates this victory as much as he can before leaving the ring, followed closely by the referee, who doesn't want to be anywhere near Rhodes after what just happened. Cody starts to move in the ring, he gets to his knees, clutching his ribs, he looks out onto the ramp with anger in his eyes as both Austin Aries and the despicable referee make their way to the backstage area.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016   

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 5/30/2016 - 6/6/2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next