An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by KingWolf

» The Goddess of XWL returns
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:10 pm by Red

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm by TheFilthParade

» New Availability: Chris Jericho!
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:44 pm by BerserkBeardy

» You Reap What You Sow
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:59 pm by P.R Son

» Cyberslam Announcement
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:03 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017
Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:30 pm by Stunner

» There ain't no stoppin us now
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:24 pm by Adam

» XWL Survey June 2017
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 pm by CaptainGreed

» New Availability: Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:30 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1223
Likes : 7
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 22
Location : The Ocean of Hate

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Mon May 16, 2016 5:05 pm



LIVE FROM: Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahama City, OK
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match




Normal Match




Normal Match




Normal Non-Title Match




Normal Match




Normal Match




Normal Non-Title Match




Raven's Rules Match




Main Event

Champion and Challenger Unite Against the Authority



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1223
Likes : 7
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 22
Location : The Ocean of Hate

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Mon May 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Due to a conflict with Dr. Glamorous's internet, Sheamus will now be facing "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar, played by Austin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 661
Likes : 12
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Mon May 16, 2016 10:37 pm

XWL opens with a bang and a blast, the pyro kicking off all over the stage. The camera spins around, the theme song for XWL playing over the airwaves, carrying the camera across the fans. Signs and faces pop up across the Chesapeake Energy Arena, all pleased until....



Boos erupt from the crow, displeased to see the Authority starting off the show, yet again. But despite their distaste, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon make their way out onto the stage, mics in hand and J&J Security by their sides. They wave and smile, though everyone knows that they can't be pleased after Dean and Roman chose to unite last week.


[Stephanie McMahon]
Welcome, to XWL's Anarchy!!!

The crowd still showers her in boos, to which she ignores.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Tonight is going to be quite the magical night as we have several things in store for all of you! First off, we'd like to annonunce that because we always choose what's best for business, the main event from last week, Eric Young versus Shinsuke Nakamura will happen yet again, here tonight!

The crowd practically explodes, being estatic over the news that EY and Nakamura will face off, once more.

[Stephanie McMahon]
And, to add to the mix, because we aren't pleased that somebody thinks they can try and injure our talent, Matt Sydal will be banned from ringside.

Once more, the crowd actually cheers for Stephanie. She claps along, smiling at the fans, then continuing.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Along with that, both Intercontinental Champion, and the challenger for the belt will be in action. Raven will take on Stone Cold Steve Austin in a Raven's Rules match! Sheamus, will be taking on the one and only, Brock, Lesnar!

Once more, the crowd erupts, cheering as Stephanie lowers the mic. Then, Triple H takes over.

[Triple H]
But what matches we aren't promising, is one involving Dean Ambrose or Roman Reigns.

And the crowd turns on the Authority once again, booing them for their decisions.

[Triple H]
See, I, much like my wife, want to do what's best for business. And taking them off the card for tonight, is in fact, what's best for business. You see, Roman and Dean have threatened the safety of myself, my wife, J&J Security, and all of you. They have threatened to start a fight. As for with who, they never specified, so therefore, we have to bar them from the arena. They can not be let in as they might hurt somebody. I'm sure all of you understand.

"Shield! Shield! Shield! Shield!"

Triple H hesitates a moment, then raises the mic once again.

[Triple H]
I can understand that you don't. I can understand why you'd be upset. But what we don't understand, is why you support those two. They are nothing more than worms in the dirt beneath the Authority's feet. They are nothing, to us. Yet they think they can pick a fight with us? They think they stand a chance at standing up to the boss? They thought wrong. Dean Ambrose is the World Champion. Roman Reigns is the Number One Contender. But we don't owe them anything before or after their match at Downpour. So tonight, they are not going to compete. Next week, they won't compete. Until Downpour, they won't compete. The Shield, is dead. Believe, that.

Hunter drops his mic, showing the impact of what he just said. He then turns to the back, his wife accompanying him into the backstage area as we cut to another segment.

_________________



2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6057
Likes : 75
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Tue May 17, 2016 3:27 am

Tony Dawson appears before us, with a special XWL backdrop behind him somewhere backstage as we cut away from Triple H and Stephanie's opening announcement.





[Tony Dawson]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Tony Dawson and tonight I have a very special guest joining me, she made her return to the ring at Final Stand, capturing the championship she first held over Eight Years ago...and has now ushered in a NEW era. An era, where diva does not define our women, but instead...SUPERSTAR, does. So please help me welcome, the XWL Women's Champion herself, the lovely Ms. Layla!

The camera lowers, and zoom in just a bit as we see The Women's Championship belt wrapped around the waist of Layla. Slowly we pan back out as she steps onto the scene, her hand resting on her belt with a smile on her face. It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks, but even after what went down between her and her fellow Lay-Cool alum, she's still got all the reason in the world to be smiling, and that reason is what's around her waist.






[Tony Dawson]
Thank you very much for taking time out of your schedule tonight, Layla. And while it's a bit belated, I'd like to congratulate you on your triumphant return to the division as an active competitor, and it's new champion.




[Layla]
Well thank you so much, Tony. It, it still doesn't feel real. Like, I'm standing here, back in actual gear...with The Women's Championship around my waist, and I'm like...is this reality? Am I really back? Did Final Stand actually happen? For so long, I yearned for this, to...to be a competitor again, so...to stand here, it feels so surreal.





[Tony Dawson]
It's VERY real, Layla. You went from forcibly retired, to The Women's Champion...do you believe that's proven to all the doubters  that you've "still got it?"


[Layla]
Absolutely, age is just a number, and while I'm not a spring chicken...I'm very game, and Final Stand was me telling everyone that if you want it bad enough, and oh how bad I wanted it...then ANYTHING is possible. I shook off two years of rust in a month, dethroned one hell of a champion, and all in my first match back. I couldn't have asked for things to go any better.


[Tony Dawson]
That's great to hear. Now, let's switch gears to your return match on Anarchy two weeks ago. You were set to compete against the last woman you brought into the division before being relieved of your role, Mia Yim. You two really were putting on quite the match, when suddenly...you noticed something was wrong with Mia, right?






[Layla]
Um, I did...I was so focused on my first actual match on Anarchy, that I sort of missed some early signs that something was up. But, once I primed my kick, and she swung at the air before turning around, I knew she wasn't in any shape to continue. While I'm not the "nicest" woman XWL's ever seen, I'm not a complete monster either. So, as I lifted my leg up to land the Roundhouse that won me this championship...I just had a sinking feeling telling me to stop, stop myself, and stop the match immediately.



[Tony Dawson]
However, someone else couldn't stop themselves from attacking Mia from behind as you pulled the referee aside to tell him your concerns.






[Layla]
Yeah, like...I'm not perfect, I say I'm flawless...but, I'm flawless because of my flaws, not because I have none. Anyways, I know I've had fair my share of questionable decisions..it's just...I know, I shouldn't judge someone for their actions, so I've tried not to...but, what 'Chelle did...that wasn't okay. Mia was facing a serious issue, she needed immediate medical attention...and to hear that she's going to be out for a good while...it makes me feel like, that could have all been avoided if Michelle hadn't went out there and, sent whatever message she meant to send.



[Tony Dawson]
You confronted her about that last week, but it didn't go well...at one time you two were an unstoppable duo, the best of friends...and then bitter rivals, before rekindling that friendship...what would you say you are now given what happened on last week's edition of Anarchy?





[Layla]
To be honest, I'm not so sure myself. I didn't mean to confront her, I just wanted to kind of understand where her head was at, and come to her as a friend that didn't want to see her go down the same path Eva did. Because as we saw, her decisions came back to haunt her...and they lead to her downfall. I don't want that for 'Chelle, I'd hate to see that happen with her, so I wanted to be a bit of a wake up call...unfortunately it seems like I maybe awoke the buried tension that was once between us.




[Tony Dawson]
Well I suppose we'll have to see if she's still upset this week or not. But lastly, you're set to compete against Sasha Banks tonight. When the women's division was asked about their predictions for the match between you and Eva at Final Stand, Sasha wanted you to win so that she could show you what it's like to really be the boss. A bit of confidence there, let me ask you this, what do you think of Sasha?






[Layla]
I mean, I hired her for a reason. She's legit, she knows what she wants, she's wanted this all her life, and she's hands down the future of this division. One day, she will be the best, the "boss" but right now? That's me, that's been me since day one, and honestly? I'm so ready to step into that ring with her just to see what magic we can make happen. But also, so I can kick a little humility into that pretty little head of hers. She just got here, it's one thing to carry yourself like you're a big deal, it's another to ACTUALLY be a big deal. Gotta crawl before you can walk sweetheart, and running your mouth about me...yeah, that's not wise. Look what happened to the last woman with brightly colored hair that opposed me.



[Tony Dawson]
Well say she manages to defeat you tonight, would you feel like she would deserve to be your first challenger?






[Layla]
Sure, she won't...but if she could, why not? I'm a champion like no other, because this isn't my first reign, I'm not trying to prove something, it's already proven. So if someone wants to step up, then bring it on. Whoever wants the first crack, be it Sasha or whoever, I welcome the challenge. By all means ladies, if you want a piece of me, if you want this championship? Come and get it.


With a confident gleam in her eye, Layla unstraps the Women's title from around her waist, raises it up in the air then motions with her other hand at it. The challenge has been laid out, Layla's ready for whoever will be first to meet her for the belt the question is...who will it be? Layla's eyes gaze up at the belt, as the camera zooms in fully focused on The XWL Women's Championship before we fade away to our first commercial break of the evening.





_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 362
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Tue May 17, 2016 2:08 pm


WYATT
What is humanity? its a question as old as humanity itself. Humanity is nothing more then a parasite guided by the light. Tonight i face such a parasite. Another one of your false idols, taking the name of a false God. You come here wanting War, then the Darkness shall give you War. As for my confused brother; Raven your family still waits. and Remember the Darkness works in 'mysterious' ways
laughs
The Darkness is not your enemy. Embrace us and together we can free the world





Wyatt goes and grabs a mic

WYATT
I brought you war and you lost

He drops the mic and leaves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 537
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Wed May 18, 2016 6:31 pm

After the match/promo the cameras shift to the backstage area to see Nakamura making facial expressions into the distance. Closing and opening his eyes, Cathy Kelly appears next to him, not Renee Young who insisted on having a meeting with the King Of Strong Style. Nakamura wide eyed and perky in his red custom Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket. Turning his attention to her for a quick moment before sticking his tongue out in boredom. Swaying with his arms near the mic, she pauses for a brief second mesmerized by his sound movements.



Cathy Kelly: Last week, you made a triumphant return when you were brought back with a huge welcoming committee in John Cena and the XWL fans in attendance. There was one person in the back who felt your return was meant to be spoiled for the greater good. May I have your thoughts on what went down in the main event last week?


Nakamura stretches out his arms and wiggles his fingers crossing them over one another.

I, play his game.. And he will play mine. I’m having lots and lots of FUN. Involve with Young in my match to gain validay-shun. I’m not mad, I don’t get mad.. I get e-ven.

Cathy Kelly: I see, do you have any plan in place to get even with the likes of Matt Sydal? You got under his skin and he didn’t even make you move a muscle until you expanded your momentum in the Main Event with Eric Young. You put every ounce of your body into that Kinshasha. It left you lying in wait for Matt Sydal to swoop in and catch you with the same exact move. Mocking you and the brand you built for yourself. A sign of disrespect is an understatement, which is why I want to hear your statement on the matter. With that bad news, comes good news as Tonight, you’ve got another chance to tear the house down a second time over with Eric Young.


After see, what he capable of. I act, like always have. I walk MY way. I bring Strong Style back to company.. Ex dub ehl. He took too far, he brought a slice of Japan against me. Destroy amay-zing match for he own selfish greed. Sydal will feel the wrath of the own-lee real Kinshasha. Boma Ye is weak, Kinshasha is next level. Ah-far as E.Y… I will put to test again why Young family is Old Fashion-styled. Tonight.

Cracking the joints in his shoulders and pouting his lips, he lets Cathy Kelly ask one more question zoning in and out with his eyes rolling left and right.


Cathy Kelly: You certainly are a man on a mission to play his game until it’s time to play yours. It was a pleasure meeting you, I only wish you well on achieving your goal you set out to complete upon your return.

Shinsuke smiling graciously nudges Cathy to come closer to him and so she does. Once she’s close, he whispers into her ear with his hands cupped. She smiles and responds to what was whispered gently.

Cathy Kelly: Y- You want me to do that now?

Shinsuke nods to her and she stands adjacent to him. They both raise their hand and put their feet apart. Nakamura does a countdown with her to get in sync. One.. Two.. Three..



He opens his mouth getting a nice deep catch of the air surrounding him and her.. The energy begins to fill the room to the brim. Their hands go down and change into two index fingers they both look each other having a special moment in time. They shout at the top of their lungs, YEAHOH! because she followed along by the ultra master teacher of The Art Of Swag Nakamura-san. The Double YeahOh executed to absolute perfection closes out the segment, she gets back into character before the cameras switch off giggling as Nakamura waves goodbye in his own half cocked way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 187
Likes : 5
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 19
Location : Hawaii

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Wed May 18, 2016 11:46 pm

XWL Anarchy returns from a commercial break and the camera does a quick pan of the arena before focusing on the stage.



The crowd jumps to their feet in excitement as the theme of the phenomenal one AJ Styles hits the airwaves within the arena. Styles steps through the curtain and walks out onto the stage where the thousands of XWL fans in attendance give him a massive reception!






AJ begins to make his way down the ramp, he slaps a few lucky fans hands along the way before reaching the steps, he then proceeds to  walk up the steps and enter the ring. AJ walks over to the far side of the ring to request a microphone from ringside, a ringside attendant grabs one and walks over to hand it off to Styles. Styles grabs the mic and thanks the attendant before making his way to the center of the ring as he prepares to address the XWL Universe.




(AJ Styles)
First off, before I say anything else, I just wanna say thank you for that reaction ya'll just gave me right there, I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you guys, you guys are the fuel that keeps this phenomenal one running, so once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart...

(Michael Cole)

Some heartfelt words from AJ right there...

(JBL)
He's clearly pandering to these fans, it's pathetic.....



(AJ Styles)
Now, there's a reason I came out here tonight, and it's time I address it...I haven't been myself for a long while now. My career as of late seems like a giant blur, ever since Bullet Club came to an end in 2014, I feel like I've lost my way. I feel like my career has lost direction, and I feel as a person, that I've let each and every single one of you down....

(JBL)
Ya lost your way because you don't have the club watching your back anymore AJ, give me a freakin break....

(Michael Cole)
That seems a bit harsh JBL, give the man a chance....

(Jerry Lawler)
I've gotta agree with JBL on this one Cole, Styles is "lost" because he doesn't have his friends watching his back anymore, maybe he just can't get the job done anymore on his own....



(AJ Styles)
I woke up this morning at 6am, and when I woke up and got out of bed, a big glare blinded me, it was the sun coming up. And ya know what, it felt like some sort of spiritual resurgence for me, it felt like I was reborn. I could feel the energy begin to flow through my veins again, I could feel the drive and determination to succeed coming back to me. And as I sat there, I realized at that very moment, that I had woken up....I realized that from this day forward, it's time to lace up the boots, get focused, get determined, get hungry for success, and be phenomenal once again!

(Michael Cole)
Now that's the AJ Styles this XWL Universe knows and loves!

(JBL)
Oh give me a break Cole, he got out of bed and the freaking sun was shining through his window, big freaking deal, it happens to EVERYONE, what the hell makes this so special?



(AJ Styles)
So that's exactly what I plan on doing, I'm gonna come out here every night as if it's my last, and I'm gonna steal the show, and seize the moment. I'm going to give EVERY SINGLE OUNCE OF BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS I HAVE LEFT IN THIS BODY AND I'M GONNA PUT ON THE MATCH OF MY LIFE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! I owe it to myself, and most of all, I owe it to every single fan who's bought a piece of AJ Styles merchandise. I owe it to every single fan who's ever chanted my name, and I owe it to every single fan who's been with me from day 1, I thank you, and I WILL NOT let you down, because I'm AJ Styles and I am PHENOMENAL!

But then just as Styles' speech comes to a close, another theme begins to play throughout the arena.


















All attention is turned away from the man in the ring to the ramp as the familiar theme of The Beast Incarnate begins to play throughout the arena. It's met with most of the fans in attendance booing the man as he brings himself out from behind the curtain, a certain confidence in his walk as he moves himself across the stage.



(Michael Cole)
What's Brock Lesnar doing out here!? It was reported earlier that he would be making his return here tonight, but why now?

(JBL)
He must've been sick of hearing this man talk just like I am!

The Beast marches down the ramp with his eyes never once leaving the Phenomenal One who still stood in the middle of the ring. Once he reached the bottom of the ramp, his entry into the ring was typical Brock Lesnar fashion as he jumped straight up onto the apron with a little hop following it. Brock then entered the ring slowly and began a walk, acting as if he was observing his next prey. But once he reached the opposite end of the ring, his attention turned to the time keeper's area where he demanded a microphone be brought to him.



(Jerry Lawler)
I'm actually surprised to see Brock Lesnar asking for a microphone! I can't recall the last time I've seen him do much talking. Normally he has that little weasel Paul Heyman do all his talking for him.

(Michael Cole)
Except from the looks of things, Paul Heyman isn't here tonight.

Brock steps more towards the center of the rip with a microphone now in hand, his head tilted up now so he could once again look at the man who Brock has never once shared a ring with before.



The Beast Incarnate then begins to lift the microphone up to his mouth, readying himself to speak... and then something totally different happens. Brock uses his shocking agility to drop the microphone and bring the Phenomenal One up onto his shoulders. The crowd is quickly sent into a mass fury of boos as Styles is trying to fight off but Brock is just too much for him to handle as he quickly lifts and spins the man, sending him crashing down to the mat with a destructive F5.



Once he is back on his feet, Brock looks down at his prey as they have fallen. He laughs and shows a wide smile, showing that he was proud of his actions. The Beast's theme begins to once play throughout the arena as he begins to leave the ring without any explanation regarding why he just did what he did to AJ Styles. We then fade to black for a commercial break.

_________________
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
2x XWL World Heavyweight Champion
1x XWL Rivalry Of The Year Slammy Award Winner (2016: AJ Styles vs Brock Lesnar)
Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time





"The Destroyer" Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 86
Likes : -15
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : Your mums house

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Thu May 19, 2016 8:05 am

Good promo AJ. Only cons where that you use the shit TNA theme instead of the WWE one but otherwise good promo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stunner
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 187
Likes : 5
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 19
Location : Hawaii

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Thu May 19, 2016 2:11 pm

@ewantu2 wrote:
Good promo AJ. Only cons where that you use the shit TNA theme instead of the WWE one but otherwise good promo.

Glad you like the promo, as for the theme, Get ready to fly/I Am will always be AJ Styles #1 theme IMO.

If I had to rank em, this would be my top 4....

1. Get Ready To Fly/I am
2. Evil Ways
3. Demigods
4. Phenomenal

_________________
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
2x XWL World Heavyweight Champion
1x XWL Rivalry Of The Year Slammy Award Winner (2016: AJ Styles vs Brock Lesnar)
Main Evented Final Stand IX vs Matt Sydal And Won The World Heavyweight Championship For A 2nd Time





"The Destroyer" Samoa Joe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 98
Likes : 2
Join date : 2014-05-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Thu May 19, 2016 2:21 pm

@Stunner wrote:
@ewantu2 wrote:
Good promo AJ. Only cons where that you use the shit TNA theme instead of the WWE one but otherwise good promo.

Glad you like the promo, as for the theme, Get ready to fly/I Am will always be AJ Styles #1 theme IMO.

If I had to rank em, this would be my top 4....

1. Get Ready To Fly/I am
2. Evil Ways
3. Demigods
4. Phenomenal

So he pretty much sums up his next few months of character development.. Happy AJ.. Sad AJ.. Confident AJ.. Redemption AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 661
Likes : 12
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Thu May 19, 2016 2:49 pm

@Sinister wrote:
@Stunner wrote:
@ewantu2 wrote:
Good promo AJ. Only cons where that you use the shit TNA theme instead of the WWE one but otherwise good promo.

Glad you like the promo, as for the theme, Get ready to fly/I Am will always be AJ Styles #1 theme IMO.

If I had to rank em, this would be my top 4....

1. Get Ready To Fly/I am
2. Evil Ways
3. Demigods
4. Phenomenal

So he pretty much sums up his next few months of character development.. Happy AJ.. Sad AJ.. Confident AJ.. Redemption AJ

This is my favorite post ever.

_________________



2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2066
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Thu May 19, 2016 3:01 pm

@Sinister wrote:
@Stunner wrote:
@ewantu2 wrote:
Good promo AJ. Only cons where that you use the shit TNA theme instead of the WWE one but otherwise good promo.

Glad you like the promo, as for the theme, Get ready to fly/I Am will always be AJ Styles #1 theme IMO.

If I had to rank em, this would be my top 4....

1. Get Ready To Fly/I am
2. Evil Ways
3. Demigods
4. Phenomenal

So he pretty much sums up his next few months of character development.. Happy AJ.. Sad AJ.. Confident AJ.. Redemption AJ
lol

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
MicksterG951
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 345
Likes : 27
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 23
Location : Riverside, CA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Thu May 19, 2016 3:20 pm

@T-Roll wrote:
@Sinister wrote:
@Stunner wrote:
@ewantu2 wrote:
Good promo AJ. Only cons where that you use the shit TNA theme instead of the WWE one but otherwise good promo.

Glad you like the promo, as for the theme, Get ready to fly/I Am will always be AJ Styles #1 theme IMO.

If I had to rank em, this would be my top 4....

1. Get Ready To Fly/I am
2. Evil Ways
3. Demigods
4. Phenomenal

So he pretty much sums up his next few months of character development.. Happy AJ.. Sad AJ.. Confident AJ.. Redemption AJ

This is my favorite post ever.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
MicksterG951
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 345
Likes : 27
Join date : 2011-11-02
Age : 23
Location : Riverside, CA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Thu May 19, 2016 9:15 pm



.
.
.
.
.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Lillian Garcia]
And your winner is.....Daniel Bryan!!!!!

We see Daniel Bryan celebrating with Yes! Chants along with the crowd when he is suddenly interrupted by an all too familiar theme.



The crowd begins to boo as Daniel Bryan looks on confused as to what’s going on and why Triple H is coming out here.

[Michael Cole]
My god, what does he want?

[Jerry “The King” Lawler]
I don’t know Cole, but whatever it is the crowd is not happy about it.

[JBL]
Don’t you buffoons get it? He talked about unannounced surprises tonight.

Triple H looks pleased with the amount of disdain he's receiving from the audience, so he raises his mic to address Daniel Bryan.

[Triple H]
Congrats on the win Daniel,you looked very impressive out there tonight.

Daniel Bryan nods his head in acknowledgment to Triple H still wondering why he is out here.

[Triple H]
Remember earlier in the night how I talked about unannounced surprises tonight? You see when I make decisions like the ones I've made tonight, I have full knowledge that this is what’s going to be best for business.

JBL’s audio cuts through as we hear him acknowledge the fact that what he said was right.

[Triple H]
Now Daniel, you have only been back in XWL for a couple weeks now and you see, it hasn't been all that impressive to me. Every time you step in that ring I yawn and doze off, and you want to know why? Because you're boring Daniel, a nobody that no one wants to see. So I decided to make another best for business decision earlier tonight as a favor to these people and to remedy my boredom.

We see Triple H raise his hand formed to resemble a gun and points it at Bryan. Triple H then motions to shoot the gun made out of his hands as the lights go out.
The crowd begins to become uneasy as it is pitch black in the arena as an unfamiliar sound begins to play.



The crowd begins to scurry and then they erupt to find out its none other than Finn Balor!


[Michael Cole]
It’s Finn Balor! Is this Triple H’s newest best for business plan?

[JBL]
You hit the nail on the head there Michael.

[Michael Cole]
But why? Of all people!

[JBL]
Didn’t you hear him Michael? It’s what’s best for business!

The lights are still off and the crowd is getting anxious. The lights finally come on and the crowd begins to boo when they see Finn Balor standing behind Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan turns around and runs straight into a clothesline from Finn Balor. Bryan looks to be in bad shape as Finn starts to stomp mercilessly into the mat.

[Michael Cole]
My Lord! Finn is just relentlessly attacking Daniel Bryan, but for what reason?

[JBL]
Are you really that ignorant Michael? Have you not listened to a word the boss has said?

Finn then picks up Bryan by his hair staring Daniel in the eyes with an evil look. Finn then picks up Bryan for the Bloody Sunday and plants Bryan on the mat.
Finn steps out of the ring as he surveys what he has just done. Finn then walks up the ramp and looks at Triple H giving him the signature Kliq motion. Finn looks back over his shoulder at the medics attending to Bryan with a smirk on his face.


[Jerry “The King” Lawler]
What did we just witness here? I really hope Daniel is ok.

We see the crowd looking worried as Daniel Bryan struggles with the medics to let go of him. Bryan looks livid about what has just taken place. As Daniel continues to struggle with the officials, Anarchy fades to a hype package of the upcoming PPV Downpour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
StrumSkillet13
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 124
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-01-25
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Fri May 20, 2016 12:15 am

We come back from commercials as we see Eden in the ring

Eden
Please welcome back,  returning to XWL!


The XWL universe explodes as they see Cesaro come out and make his way to the ring



Cesaro climbs the steps and grabs a mic

Cesaro
How are you all doin tonight?

The crowd cheers

Cesaro
That's good to hear, now you may be thinking "Cesaro was here not to long ago" I was here physically... But not mentally. You see I was going through some tough times and drank constantly, that's why I acted the way I did...but fear not....I'm back and better than before! I'm the new and improved CESARO! I'm here to win Championships and anyone who wants to stand in my way is only awaiting a SWISS DEATH! And I swear you have yet to see what I can really do. Clear head , clear goal. I am the Swiss Superman, and I...Won't fail...



Cesaro goes to his Cesaro section and poses with the fans before going into the back

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinister
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 98
Likes : 2
Join date : 2014-05-16
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Fri May 20, 2016 10:38 am

@StrumSkillet13 wrote:
<p style="color:#FF0000";>We come back from commercials as we see Eden in the ring

<p style="color:pink;">Eden
Please welcome back,  returning to XWL!


<p style="color:#FF0000";>The XWL universe explodes as they see Cesaro come out and make his way to the ring



<p style="color:#FF0000";>Cesaro climbs the steps and grabs a mic


<p style="color:orange";>Cesaro
How are you all doin tonight?

<p style="color:#FF0000";>The crowd cheers


<p style="color:orange";>Cesaro
That's good to hear, now you may be thinking "Cesaro was here not to long ago" I was here physically... But not mentally. You see I was going through some tough times and drank constantly, that's why I acted the way I did...but fear not....I'm back and better than before! I'm the new and improved CESARO! I'm here to win Championships and anyone who wants to stand in my way is only awaiting a SWISS DEATH! And I swear you have yet to see what I can really do. Clear head , clear goal. I am the Swiss Superman, and I...Won't fail...



<p style="color:#FF0000";>Cesaro goes to his Cesaro section and poses with the fans before going into the back


Dat coding doe.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1456
Likes : 24
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Baltimore, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Fri May 20, 2016 11:12 pm

Anarchy returns from a replay of what happened last week in the CM Punk vs. Raven match where the lights went black for a short period of time after CM Punk was closing in on a win after he connected with The Pepsi Plunge. We hear 'Cult of Personality' playing in the background and in the ring stands the Best in the World, CM Punk, who is seen looking up to the titantron to watch what happened in the midst of his match with Raven. The scowl present shows that the man is anything but pleased with what happened during the match.



His theme begins to die down and that is when his eyes turn to the crowd, looking out into the sea of people who sat in attendance. The microphone is twirled around his fingers for a couple of seconds before he brought the microphone up to speak.



BEST IN THE WORLD || CM PUNK
Isn't it just hilarious how shit just has to happen at the worst of times? There I was, arms hooked and all, ready to take out the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship when... Something happened. I say something because I don't really know what happened that night. All I know is the lights went out just as I was about to pick up the win and I'm apparently supposed to believe that it was nothing but some bad timing for that to happen? Bullshit. I call bullshit.

Punk pauses for just a second as he takes a second to calm himself down.

BEST IN THE WORLD || CM PUNK
I was this close to beating the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship. This close. But you know what? I'm not out here to point fingers because there's a lot of people that I could be pointing at. Raven being the most obvious is where I would start. Stephanie McMahon, of course is another. I'm not going to do any of that because right now, I'm in the mood to fight so Raven, I know you're back there lurking in some creepy, dark place and I know you're listening to me. Why don't you bring yourself out here and we can finish what we started just last week? This time it'll end how it should've with me putting your ass to sleep and proving why I am once again the Best in the World.

Punk lowers his microphone as his attention turned to the stage, waiting for his challenge to be acknowledged by the man who would be facing Sheamus in due time. But instead of getting Raven, another man approaches as the lights go out.


Wyatt makes his way down the ramp, with a mic in his hand

WYATT
My poor lost boy, why do you call upon those who are innocent in this world? Like i stated earlier before i destroyed that mockery of a false "God"; The Darkness works in mysterious ways.

He gets into the ring

WYATT
Raven had nothing to do with last week. I did, for the Darkness has set her loving gaze upon you. A warrior of the light, a angry bitter little man. Angry because things did not go as he planned, as the light planned. You have been chosen, so here I am

Wyatt looks at Punk



BEST IN THE WORLD || CM PUNK
I think you've not got a single clue as to who you're talking to, Pal. I may be angry and I may be bitter, yes, but I think we need to clear up one little thing before we go on any further. I am no Warrior of Light, Bray. These fans may love me and I may fight for all the kids who are out of step with the world and the true believers out there, but I am anything but a man of light, nor am I a Warrior of this Darkness you speak of. I'm CM Punk. I'm a tattooed motherfucker, and the only thing that's bigger than my heart is my mouth. I am not one with the light nor the dark. I am one with myself.

Punk pauses for a second as he eyes up the other man.

BEST IN THE WORLD || CM PUNK
Now, listen to me Wyatt, you've got approximately five seconds to explain what you mean by "I've been chosen" before I rip that beard off your face and shove it down your throat.

Wyatt stares at punk before turning his head slightly, laughing to himself. He suddenly drops his mic and grabs Punk for the Sister Abigail, but Punk counters and pushes Wyatt back. Wyatt rolls out of the ring while a pissed of Punk looks on. He slowly backs up the ramp laughing

WYATT
(laughing)
All in due time, all in due time

He stops walking up the ramp and grins as the lights go out. When they come back on, Wyatt is gone. Punk is still left in the ring with his eyes dead locked on the stage where Wyatt once was, that being the final image we see before Anarchy fades off into the next segment of the night.

_________________



2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
1x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 661
Likes : 12
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Fri May 20, 2016 11:40 pm

The lights dim with a strange sound toppling over the speakers.




A deep violin strum plays smoothly and powerfully. A jagged green frequency bar goes along with this intro twitching at every chance.



[JBL]
Oh boy get ready, because that sound can only mean one thing...


[Michael Cole]
The arrival of the newly returned "King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura!


[King]
And this King approves!





After the song builds, red dots flash long enough to make you stuck in a never-ending trance.









The dots fade away and only a couple letter’s are shown “S H I N” Everyone in attendance start a frenzy It continues. SUKE NAKAMURA in red bold letters. The mini-tron and arena lights illuminating the jacket of Nakamura as he walks casually onto the middle of the stage. “NAKAMURA” “NAKAMURA” the crowd bellows out whilst hovering over the barricade..  




Twisting his hands over one another, swaying around with his head tilting side to side. The slow motion sensor picking up his movements slightly. Touching his chest with the back of his palm, the other hand raised in the air swung to the sky. The sensor stops and the urge to shake himself around starts to take control. He’s got a pep in his step, whimsically down the ramp. Striking a pose, flashing his mouthpiece smirking because he can. Shaking his hands to the beat, losing himself in the moment. Both hands over the top of one another, sending signals to every single person in the arena.



The curve in the theme allows him to almost have a seizure in his rock out moment. Clashing with dizziness, pulls himself together still acting wild. In a crazy fashion going up the apron and walking cleanly along the outer skirts. Bouncing with his shoulders and his eyes widened. Under the 2nd rope he goes and greets the middle of the ring. Covering his mouth with his hand, The sound of the music suddenly meets a drop, along with Nakamura as he bursts to the side of the rope.



Holding onto it with the mightiest grip of all time. Throwing his right arm carelessly into the wind. Stretching backwards to meet his head to the 2nd rope. Launching his right arm down to the mat as he bends his knees completely until he’s touching the mat. The pose causes hundreds of cameras to flash and leaves tingling sensations through everyone’s heart.




[Michael Cole]
This guy knows how to make an entrance!


[King]
You've got that right!


[JBL]
After all that are we really supposed to think that one of Snow White's dwarfs has a chance of actually beating him?



Feeling the energy pulse through him, Nakamura rises up from his glorious position and to the turnbuckle. Having some pre-match stretches with his legs perched high up on the 3rd turnbuckle.



[King]
What?


[Michael Cole]
JBL would know, he's grumpy after all. But as far as Eric's chances, I think last week he proved he more than belongs in the ring with a man like Shinsuke.


[JBL]
By being seconds within defeat?



[Michael Cole]
I don't know about that, we've seen Eric's heart in action many times...just when we think he might be done, he finds something in him that says no he's not.





The arena cheers just as loud as Eric Young's music fills the arena. This is a battle between two men that are well respected, and loved by the audience, and thankfully this week...we'll see what would have happened had Matt Sydal not caused the match to be thrown out.  



[Michael Cole]
As we await Eric's always enthusiastic entrance, we'd like to remind you of why this match is happening for the second time in two weeks.

[JBL]
Good because I honestly don't understand why.


[King]
Because Matt Sydal ran in during last week's Main-Event and spoiled everything?


[Michael Cole]
That's right, perhaps due to both men embarrassing him two weeks ago when Shinsuke Nakamura made his return. But the real shock came when Eric Young in the fans words "destroyed" Matt in a verbal lashing the likes of which we never expected to see from Young.


[King]
So last week he decided to get payback, and now this week because of what transpired, Matt Sydal has been BANNED from ringside for this rematch.

Several moments pass before we realize something, Eric Young's entrance music is playing...but there's no Eric Young in sight. Nakamura tilts his head, looking around at his surroundings equally confused by his opponent's current absence.



[JBL]
SEE! He knew he would have lost last week so he's not even gonna bother showing up!


[Michael Cole]
That sounds nothing like Eric Young, John.


[King]
Yeah he'd never do that.



Suddenly his music stops all together, and we're all sent into mass confusion. Confusion that's only worsened by the sound of another man's theme...







[King]
What the hell?


[Michael Cole]
Isn't this guy supposed to be banned from this match?



Within seconds of his music filling the arena, Matt Sydal appears on the stage, armed with a microphone raised up where the bottom of the mic is held within his fingers swinging it back and forth almost like an olden time hand bell.


[JBL]
Can't be banned from what apparently isn't happening.


Loudly chanting with each step he takes, each swing the mic makes "Hear me! Hear me! HEAR ME!" As always the boos are not tame by any means, people are upset that this match hasn't started, and even more annoyed with the fact that they're having to sit through an appearance from a man that's not even supposed to be out here. Making his way down the ramp, his music stops, as the "bell" stops "chiming" and it moves to Matt's mouth so he can talk, yay...


[Matt Sydal]
Damn, what a shame....looks like there's not going to be a rematch...what a pity. But what's that?


His hand cups behind his ear, as if he's hearing something...which we don't know how he could due to the fact that he's being drowned in boos.  


[Matt Sydal]
I can't be banned, from what isn't happening? Well then, looks like I'm free to do as I please. And what I want to do right now? Is step in that ring, with Mr. Nakaonlygottwoweeksleftbeforehesleavesagain


As if last week's attack on Eric and Shinsuke somehow reinstalled a lost confidence...Matt unlike several weeks ago, actually looks like he's brave enough to step in the same ring as Nakamura. A grin doesn't form on his face, instead a look of pure focus as he slides into the ring under the bottom rope, then flat out walks straight to Shinsuke, face to face.  



[Matt Sydal]
I thought I'd give you the chance to say what you said earlier tonight, to my face. See, there's been a lot of talk lately about how I'm a coward, I'm clinging to my past because my present is nothing to write home about...but when it comes to you, and Eric Young...oh, it's okay to look past your flaws, because you're cute little panderers that give these losers fulfillment they could never attain in their own pathetic lives. So go, tell me I'll feel the wrath of The Kinshasha...tell me how you're not just going to pack your bags and leave again once you've tasted the bitterness that is embarrassment, AGAIN.



Matt smiles for a second, then turns and begins to walk towards the ropes, stepping on the bottom rope, and raising the middle one.  



[Matt Sydal]
You see this? This is me telling you that this...THIS...is MY ring, and you don't belong in it. What have YOU done to deserve this praise? What have YOU done to warrant your unproven arrogance? You're a man of few words, and few accomplishments. You diminish what I've done, because it makes you feel better about yourself, it fuels your ego, it helps you keep up the charade that is your "character." But I see through it, I know when someone sees a threat before them, when they try to write them off, when they see the TRUTH staring straight at them. You know what would have happened last week if I let the travesty that was your match with Eric continue? You would have won, and then...you'd be highly touted as a force that's put all of XWL on notice....and THEN...you'd find yourself in a somewhat high stakes match...lose, and bring dishonor to your name, and your country AGAIN, and LEAVE, AGAIN!


Without a single second of hesitation, Shinsuke lunges forward to formally introduce Matt to "Strong Style" but the quick Sydal almost knowing it was coming, dips through the ropes, evading the assault and instead begins to laugh.  


[Matt Sydal]
You know what that means ladies and gentlemen? That, THAT...means I'm right. Because you see, people don't like the truth, when faced with it...they lash out, as our dear foreign friend just tried to do. But I'm not done, with you? Sure, I've said all I need to, I've proven my point. But there's others...other people that need to be taught a lesson. Like for instance, backstage corespondent, Renee not so Young. Don't get me wrong, she's a pretty girl, but I've seen better...she doesn't exactly seem to have aged like a fine wine, more like the kind of wine you find at the local gas station that's more so expired. I've also HEARD way better, she's the classic woman that thinks she's all that, when in reality, you'd rather be hit by a bat than have to suffer through her obnoxious remarks a second longer. Like, I don't know who she had to sleep with, or who she DIDN'T sleep with to get her job, but now we all have to pay for it.


Blatant sexism sends this audience into a nonstop roar of boos...they did NOT like that last remark, while Matt however seems quite proud of himself.



[Matt Sydal]
The truth hurts, but you know what else hurts? Having a man like Eric Young, and I use the term "man" as loosely as humanly possible...gain such a buzz over what he said about me two weeks ago. He spreads such outright lies, makes all these baseless claims about me, and he's suddenly the talk of the town. But just you wait, when all of this dies down? He'll go back to that stupid fishing boat, that sad little diner, and back to living at home like the failure he is with his dear ol' moth-










[Michael Cole]
Ohhhhh, now Matt's done it!


[JBL]
He wasn't even suppose to be here! Why didn't he come out earlier!


[King]
Maybe either to get one over on Sydal for last week or in fact wasn't able to make it out until now. Either way, Matt dug himself a hole here, talking about Renee, Eric and Eric's mother.


Matt stops dead as the crowd erupts again in cheers. Almost in a comedical way, Syal turns, still stuck in the stance he had, turning to the stage behind him. Out onto stage comes Eric Young, dressed in a t-shirt, beanie and a pair of blue jeans. Not prepped for a match, but seeming to be ready to fight as his face personifies anger. Sydal lowers the mic, almost fully dropping it right there as his eyes meets Young's who simply shakes his head in response.


Then all hell breaks loose.


Sydal drops the mic as Eric takes off down the ramp, spearing him as they meet in the middle. Young unloads on Sydal, throwing lefts and right like crazy as the crowd erupts in cheers galore for Sydal getting what many think that he deserves. Nakamura looks on, smiling at the chaos.



[Michael Cole]
And here we go, Young taking it to Sydal here!


[JBL]
Sydal was attacked from behind. Man, Eric is a coward!


[King]
I don't think I've ever hated you as much as I do right now.


Sydal rolls Eric over, unloading himself but that doesn't last long as Young takes back control, working to his feet. The duo are trading shots back and forth until Eric gets a tad bit more in. Young begins to connect with hook after hook, beating Sydal up back towards the ring. Young almost mimicks Dusty Rhodes, rolling his arms up and looking for an elbow. As he does, Sydal connects with a low blow, dropping Eric where he stands. Sydal instinctively rolls into the ring behind him, standing up and looking down at Eric smiling.


[King]
Do you think he just forgot!?


[Michael Cole]
Sydal is in no man's land right now. Locked between the ropes with the King of Strong Style himself!


Almost like an epiphany hits him, Sydal slowly turns around to find Nakamura looking him over. Shinsuke responds to being noticed by rolling his neck, loosening himself up. Sydal proceeds to run his mouth to Shinsuke, as though he hadn't said enough already.


"Oh yeah!? You think I'm afraid of you!? What are you going to-"


And suddenly the gates to Strong Styles are opened up as Nakamura lashes out with a flurry of knees to the body of Sydal. This knocks the wind out of Sydal as he is backed up to the ropes. A mix of knees and elbows are thrown by Nakamura, causing the crowd to cheer him.



[Michael Cole]
Look at Swagsuke go! Also getting his hits in on Sydal here!


Nakamura draws back, almost allowing the energy to flow through him as he throws a huge slap at Sydal, fully dropping him against the ropes. Nakamura turns around, taking off to the ropes behind him. He comes darting back, looking to hit Sydal and send him over the top rope. However, Sydal drops out of the way of the attack as Eric Young jumps up onto the ropes to get at Sydal once more. As fate would have it, Nakamura collides with Young, knocking him off the apron hard.


[King]
Sydal just caused Shinsuke to strike Eric! Oh my gosh!


[JBL]
Eric should of stayed on the ground and he wouldn't of gotten hit.


[Michael Cole]
This can't be a good time to hit Eric as he is obviously not in a good mood.


Sydal is found backing up the ramp fairly quickly as Young stands up, holding his jaw. Eric stares up at Nakamura who stares back, the respectful duo having a moment of uncertainty. Young is visibily upset as Nakamura seems nonchalant about hitting him, not seeming as though he's in the wrong in this situation. Sydal stands on the stage, holding his ribcage as he looks down at the ring and at the two men who just unloaded on him, now staring down each other.



[???????]
ENOUGH OF THIS!


A shrilled voice puts everything at a stand still, while Shinsuke and Eric may be staring at one another intensely...everyone else's eyes shift to the stage...where the titantron has lit up, and we see the identity of the voice. Stephanie McMahon comes to us live from her office, and she doesn't look happy in the least bit.






[Stephanie McMahon]
I'm growing tired of this, tired of you three making a mockery of my show. Anarchy is brought about by my hands, not yours...but since you want to cause trouble, I'll give you trouble.






[Stephanie McMahon]
Starting with the biggest trouble maker of them all, you...Matt Sydal. Now you decided to ruin last week's Main-Event...maybe because you weren't in it, maybe because you lost to Daniel Bryan...maybe because you ironically couldn't handle the truth. Whatever the reason, I don't care. Now tonight, you not only stick your nose where it was banned...you decide to verbally disrespect, and set women back several decades by implying my backstage corespondent couldn't get her job without performing a few favors..You are WAY out of line Mister, and that's why...it's time you suffer the consequences. I believe this is the SECOND match in TWO weeks that you've spoiled, right? So next week, you'll makeup for the lost matches, by competing in TWO matches, in the same night. AND...next week you'll be given an interview spot with Renee Young where you MUST apologize for how you've treated her, and the allegations you made about her.




As to be expected, Matt begins to throw a fit, shouting unclear words at Stephanie, glaring back at Eric and Shinsuke. The audience, oddly because Stephanie's apart of The Authority are so happy with her decision they begin to cheer, just which further irritates Matt.








[Stephanie McMahon]
As for you two, Anarchy as I said is brought about by my hands, not yours. So if you want to cause it, I'll bring you it. Things are heating up between one another, right? Especially after Eric got in the way of you laying into Matt, right Shinsuke? And my, how dare Nakamura knock you off the apron like that, who does he think he is Eric? Well you know what you are to each other next week? PARTNERS! Because you will put aside your growing issues, and join together against two men...that well...let's just say don't have a chance to repair their bond because it's too late for them.  But you, you need a common enemy, someone to let out that pent up anger on, and while I'm sure you'd love that to be Matt Sydal....I've got two other men in mind.








[Stephanie McMahon]
These men need to be on their best behavior considering their championship match is soon...so that's why since they're two men that don't like to lose...pairing them up in a tag-team match is...well, genius. Yes, it's pure genius...so your opponents will be the team of The Intercontinental Champion Sheamus, and The Number One Contender to his title, Raven! Isn't that wonderful? They've got all the reason in the world to screw one another over, I mean their impending championship match is reason enough, why would they ever work together? But there's a funny thing about a win, and a loss...they bring motivation. Nobody wants that loss on their record, not you two, not them...so what matters more? Your pride, your desire to fight one another, as opposed to fight together? Or, a victory in a match involving four of XWL's top superstars right now?





[Stephanie McMahon]
Either you'll all get along in the name of that all important victory, or...you won't. And then, well...then that's when things will REALLY get interesting, won't they? Good luck gentlemen, I have a feeling you'll all REALLY need it.

Stephanie disappears from the titantron as the duo near the ring are still locked in a staredown, unsure of where to go with this information. Sydal stands in a huff on the stage looking at the ring where his two new enemies stand.
[Michael Cole]
What a blockbuster announcement! Next week we get to see Nakamura and Young team up to take on Raven and Sheamus! Odd bedfellows left and right! Stay tuned for more great action!

It's as if Sydal isn't there for the duo in the ring, and Sydal can obviously not stand it, but none of that matters as the segment comes to a close, moving to a commercial break.


_________________



2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 362
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Sat May 21, 2016 12:11 am

well hot dog y'all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 86
Likes : -15
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : Your mums house

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Sat May 21, 2016 9:58 am

*Corbin is seen backstage keeping to himself*



Interviewing: Corbin could I ask you a couple of questions?

Baron Corbin: One.


Interviewer: Em well how do you feel with your match with Matt Sydal tonight on Anarchy?




Baron Corbin: You mean Evan Bourne? Does management expect me to take a man who can't keep to one name serious? Hes not confident in himself. So much that he changes his name to try and erase his little existence in years past.



Baron Corbin: Tonight I'm going to destroy him. I'm going to beat him to an edge of his life, I'm going to embarrasses him, a feeling I'm sure used to from his high school days. *Baron laughs* I'm going to show Matt or whatever the hell his name is. It doesn’t matter what you change about hair, body or even your name the man inside is still the same. And I'm going to show the XWL universe that the man inside Matt. Is worthless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6057
Likes : 75
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Sat May 21, 2016 1:02 pm




Normal Match









Shoutout to that INCREDIBLE match with Ewantu.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1456
Likes : 24
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Baltimore, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Sat May 21, 2016 4:08 pm

After seeing Matt Sydal pick up the win against Baron Corbin, we are heading backstage where interview Tom Phillips is stood with Sasha Banks.



[TOM PHILLIPS]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, Sasha Banks. Later tonight you are set to go one on one with the current Woman's Champion, Layla, but that's where everyone is left confused because just last week it was said that you weren't cleared to compete. Could you maybe let us know why you are now competing once again?



LEGIT BOSS || SASHA BANKS
I'm competing, not because I want to, but rather because what my doctor says isn't good enough.



LEGIT BOSS || SASHA BANKS
I have this Doctor that I've been going to for years back up in Boston, which is a way better city than Oklahoma City might I add, and he is trained and certified to handle sports related injuries. There was this company that I worked for prior to being signed to XWL and it was there that I suffered an injury and it was him who took care of me and made sure that I was one-hundred percent before stepping back into that ring. A couple months ago I was set to face Natalya at Breakthrough, and surely enough I would've beaten and embarrassed her assuming she didn't do that herself already, and it was him who said I wasn't cleared to compete that night. I trust him and I might even go as far as calling him a friend because without him, there might not have been a Sasha Banks.

But Sasha then drifts off into a silence as she shakes her head a little bit.

LEGIT BOSS || SASHA BANKS
But like I said, Tom. What he says doesn't at all matter because he's not this company's doctor. Stephanie McMahon forced me to go see our doctor and according to him there is nothing at all wrong with me and I am in percent condition to compete. You know what I think this is? I think someone has it out for me. I think that someone is Stephanie McMahon because she can't accept the fact that not only is she not the only Boss around here, but also that I am not only the better Boss, but the more Legit Boss between the two of us.



LEGIT BOSS || SASHA BANKS
Tonight I'm going to go out to that ring and I'm going to beat Layla, and if I that pathetic excuse of a Woman's Champion aggravates my injury, it won't just be my Doctor knocking on Stephanie McMahon's door. No, it'll also be my lawyer. And as for what the champion said earlier in the night, Layla can say whatever she wants about me running my mouth and something about crawling before walking. She can compare Eva and I all she wants because Honey, look past the bright hair and you'll realize that her and I are nothing alike. I'm talented, she's not. I'm The Boss, she's just some Jessica Rabbit wannabe. I have what it takes to beat Layla, and as we all know, Eva doesn't.

A smirk is flashed by the Boss as she walks out of the camera's view a second later, leaving Tom to stand alone. The camera then fades to the next match-up of the night.

_________________



2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
1x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1456
Likes : 24
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Baltimore, Maryland

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Sat May 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Normal Non-Title Match




_________________



2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
1x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 362
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Sat May 21, 2016 5:05 pm

A man in a suit sits at a table alone; his back to the camera. The restaurant is crowded, but no one seems to notice him


MAN
I look around me, taking in my surroundings. Always aware; I look at what has transpired the last little while without me.
(The MAN reaches for the glass next to him, and takes a sip.)
[center]Lunatics have taken over the asylum, brother against brother. Mad men shouting nonsense.
[/center]

Another Man walks by with a briefcase, dropping next to the table.


MAN
They give people like me different names. Call people like me the scum of the world.


He reaches down grabs the briefcase, laying it on the table as the camera slowly begins to pan from his back to the front as he talks.

MAN
Im the Outlaw of the old west;Im the hired gun that gets called when things go south




The camera focuses on the briefcase as he opens it. Its filled with money.


MAN


Im here to clean up XWL



The camera starts to slowly pan up to his face


ROLLINS
Its nothing personal. Its just business.

We cut to the next segment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 362
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   Sat May 21, 2016 5:10 pm

format kept screwing up and resetting changes, so i gave up. thats why it looks like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016   

Back to top Go down
 

XWL Anarchy: 5/16/2016 - 5/23/2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» New PBS show coming in 2016
» Things that are happening sometime in 2016 that i think are awesome
» BLIND DATE 2016 [Ella + Koal]
» May Raffle: Drawing May 14, 2016 @10 pm
» Solstice Gifts (Summer 2016)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Anarchy Weekly Card-