An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:24 pm

LIVE FROM: Console Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Divas Match

Divas Match

Normal Match
Cody Rhodes

Normal Match
Kevin Owens

Round 1 of The Demise Of Dean Ambrose Tournament

Main-Event:  Week 1 Of Dean's Hellish Final Stand

Non-Title Last Man Standing Match

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:57 am

Just like all the weeks prior, XWL Anarchy opens up with the variety of pyro and theme music that the fans have come to know and love. Pittsburgh is exploding in the arena, making their presence known as the camera turns to them for only a brief moment. Signs perk up all around the arena, showing a variety of superstars' names. The camera shoots back to the titantron as the airwaves and the stage is taken over by one of the most infamous videos and theme songs in history.

You'd think after the events of last week, we wouldn't be greeted to this theme on the very start of this week's edition of Anarchy, but apparently we thought wrong. As the boos are instantaneous, so is the arrival of what's left of XWL's "Authority"  Stephanie McMahon, and Triple H. And even stranger, is the fact that they're coming out with huge smiles on their faces...are they suffering from a case of amnesia? Did Dean winning The World Heavyweight Championship from their chosen boy last week send them into a state of shock so bad that they've wiped it completely from their memory?

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Anarchy, you'll have to forgive me...but I'm a bit confused right now...why are The Authority smiling?

[JBL]
Why wouldn't they be?

[King]
Uh, maybe because last week their master plan to put an end to The Ambrose Asylum blew up in their faces?

[Michael Cole]
Exactly, Finn Balor lost The World Heavyweight Championship back to the man he beat to win it, which means that The Authority lost The World Heavyweight Championship to the last man in this company that they wanted to lose it to.

As the oddly cheery couple step out onto the stage, they bask in the reaction of boos, almost like they're in too good of a mood to even care that they're not being cheered right now. Again, why....we do not know, but something's up.

As their music ends, so does their unusual smiling, they still seem to be in a good mood, but now it's time to get down to business. Why are they out here tonight? How can they even show their faces after Dean completely embarrassed them in last week's Main-Event? What could possibly cause them to have the nerve to be here, right now at the start of Anarchy?

[Stephanie McMahon]
Ladies and Gentlemen, settle down, save your cheers for later, because boy do we have something to cheer about, don't we Hunter?

[Triple H]
That's right Stephanie, so keep your eyes peeled, perk those ears, and prepare yourselves for a night, no....a MONTH...of a truly, satisfying viewing experience like you've never seen before.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Now, I know what you're thinking...how can we enjoy ourselves when a lunatic is running around with the most coveted prize in our company? That's not a reason to cheer, it is a reason to seek solution...but that, is where you're wrong. For we don't need to find a fix to some "problem" because the truth is, there's no problem. What happened last week, was...as we said, The END of The Ambrose Asylum.

Er, maybe they are suffering from some type of memory loss....because that couldn't have been further from the end, the man won The World Heavyweight Championship sending your stooges packing, you're screwed.

[Triple H]
Or should we say, the BEGINNING...of THE END!

[Stephanie McMahon]
Dean Ambrose likes to think that he's bested us, that he's "won" but he, as well as all of you should know by now...that The Authority...ALWAYS....wins! We just like to savor...our victories. So rise to your feet, and CHEER...for Dean Ambrose's impending demise!

Triple H throws his hands up as a huge grin comes across his face, but their celebration is a two person show, because the audience isn't cheering...they're booing...quite loudly....and splitting those boos with chants for The New World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose.

[Triple H]
Dean likes to pretend he's some lovable lunatic, and you all eat that up like he wants you to. You see, he's making fools out of every last one of you, everyone...but us. Dean may have the title right now, but rest assured...when all is said, and ALL is done...he'll lose not only The World Heavyweight Championship....he'll lose...period.

[Stephanie McMahon]
For months he's been a thorn in our side, but no longer...because we...are going to FINALLY eliminate him and his insubordination. How? How do we ever do what we do? By doing what is BEST for business of course. You see, with Finn unable to get his rematch clause, we're left in a bit of a bind, we need a World Heavyweight Championship Match at Final Stand, and unfortunately the pool of contenders is so stacked that we can't simply just pick someone. So that's why tonight, begins a tournament we like to call...The DEMISE...Of Dean Ambrose!

The boos turn more vicious upon the reveal of that name, it's obvious this isn't the only thing they're out here to say...this isn't simply about finding a contender...this is about ending Dean Ambrose.

[Triple H]
It has a ring to it, doesn't it? But, the fun doesn't stop there. You see, while we're trying to crown a suitable contender for our valiant new champion, we've got to find something to keep Dean busy, don't we? Can't just have a lunatic running around The Asylum with no direction, that's just asking for trouble...and the only person that's in for trouble...is Dean Ambrose. For this month will be the LAST month you EVER see of your lovable loon. His Final Stand, will be at Final Stand, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, there's still three weeks to go, and so I say...why wait? Why wait for his last stand, when we could make a WHOLE month of it!

[Stephanie McMahon]
I like the way you think, why win on one night, when we could win all the way up until the very end? So that's why tonight, we start another little thing we like to call...Dean's HELLISH...Final Stand. What's that you ask? Well since Dean loves to wreak havoc, we figure it's only fair to give him what he loves, before it's all gone. So every week, Dean The NEW World Heavyweight Champion, will have HELL to pay. Tonight, we'll see if he's STILL standing proud, when he meets The Intercontinental Champion Sheamus, in a champion versus champion match....that is NO ordinary match. No...we've decided to spice things up, as we will every week...and made this match, a LAST...MAN....STANDING...MATCH!

This is just an outright play of power, they're clearly upset over how things went last week...and this is the result. By punishing Dean every single week with matches like tonight.  

[Triple H]
BUT, it gets EVEN better! For after going through the trials of torment...Dean Ambrose will headline Final Stand...defending his World Heavyweight Championship against the winner of our tournament....and because he will have gone through hell and high water to get to that point, because he had to go through HELL to leave last week as World Heavyweight Champion...I couldn't think of a better thing, than to make his championship defense, be inside HELL itself! That's right, run to your message boards, hop on twitter, and tout it to the world! Dean Ambrose, defends inside HELL....IN A CELL!!

[Stephanie McMahon]
Because that's....what's BEST....for business!

Their theme kicks back up, as the boos almost drown it out. Not only will Dean face a new "trial of torment" every week as a part of his "Hellish Final Stand" but he'll also be defending his title inside Hell In A Cell? Clearly the deck is stacked against Dean, but this isn't new to him, he's used to The Authority playing hardball with him, though...he's never pushed them quite this far as to devote an entire month, or an event...on his end... 

[Michael Cole]
I don't believe it...HOW IS THAT BEST FOR BUSINESS?

[JBL]
Getting rid of that nutcase is an any means necessary evil.

[King]
Oh it's evil alright...

[Michael Cole]
Well, tonight you heard it from The Authority themselves, we begin "The Demise of Dean Ambrose" tournament, set to find a challenger to meet him inside Hell in a Cell at Final Stand. I think I'm going to be sick at how sadistic this all is...all because he thwarted their plan last week? This is just too far.

[King]
It's like they say...The Authority always wins...apparently even when they lose.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:47 pm

The lights in the arena dim down and then one single bright light shines upon the main stage, as Sheamus stands in the light, his arms stretched outwards as he lets out a loud and powerful roar. The light goes off and Sheamus moves forward, dressed in one fine looking suit he would march down to the ring, his newly won championship hanging proudly around his waist. He gets to the steps, walks up them and then gets into the ring as he is then handed a microphone as the crowd merely boo him as he then begins to speak.

SHEAMUS | THE ONE TRUE CHAMPION OF XWL
Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a big hand for The Authority for doing what truly is best for business, putting me in the main event, against that no good dog Dean Ambrose, giving me the chance, the honour and the privilege of ending his miserable career.

The crowd would disagree with Sheamus as they would then start to boo him as he merely ignores them all as he licks his dry lips and then continues to speak down into the microphone he was holding onto.

Dean Ambrose is many things, but he is not a true champion, I am. He should count himself lucky that I have been taking my time, making the IC Championship great again, leaving him alone to turn the World Championship into a piece of scrap metal that holds no value what so ever. So Dean Ambrose consider yourself lucky that this is a non-title match, because trust me if the World Championship was on the line, I would not be here talking, I would be back there grabbing you out of your locker room and dragging you to the ring to give you the kicking you rightfully deserve. The thing you have to remember is there is only one true Champion in XWL and you’re looking at him right now fella!

The crowd would boo the IC Champion as he merely lets out a laugh down into his microphone as he holds his ground in the ring and then once again begins to talk.

Now I know you people actually love him and some of you hate Dean Ambrose more than myself and if you cheer me that’s fine, but when it is all over and done with you people will not be cheering me, because I am going out there tonight with one goal in my mind and that is to hurt Dean Ambrose. Hurt him to the point that he can no longer stand, hurt him so bad he will think twice before opening his mouth and insulting me and my career. Dean Ambrose can only dream of having some of the success I have had here. I have spent just as long as you in this business and I have achieved so much more than you, because I want it more than you. I want the championships, I want the main events, I want the headlines and I want all of the success. Dean Ambrose just wants to complain and shake his head at everything. I know that he has his issues with the way the business is now, he does not like that The Authority has the final say, but that’s the way things just work now. Things change over time and you have to change with them or you risk being left behind. I am a professional wrestler,  I do what I am told to do and if The Authority want Dean Ambrose hurt, then who am I to deny them? I will do what I am good at, I will do what I was born to do, beat stupid little fellas like Dean Amborse until they is nothing left of them but a puddle of blood. He may think because there are no rules tonight that he stands a chance, but if he were to think that, then he would indeed be one foolish fella.

He then walks to the ring ropes and leans on them, looking out into the crowd and just smirking as the fans hurl abuse towards him.

Since being here I have been hit with chairs, I have ladders smashed into my face, I have been beaten with trash cans and I have been thrown through my fair share of tables, I gotten used to it and I have accepted, I know how to take a beating, but even better, I know how to dish one out. This being a last man standing match, hell it does not bother me, just another say at the office. Dean Ambrose may not like it, but who the hell cares what he thinks anyway. By taking one good look at him I can see why he hates the idea of facing me in this match, if he gets hit with a chair it will kill him, if a ladder is smashed against him it will break him and if he goes through a table he won’t be getting back up. Dean Ambrose is cut out for wrestling twenty years ago, Dean Ambrose is not cut out for it now, because this is a man’s sport and when I look at Dean Ambrose I don’t see a man, I see a boy making excuses. Now I know Dean Ambrose is not just annoyed about the state of XWL and who is to blame for causing it, he is also annoyed about facing me tonight. I know he has been running his mouth, I know he does not see me as a challenge and that’s what is going to be his down fall tonight. I have so much to prove tonight, so much to gain and so much to lose all at the same time, it is make or break for me tonight. I have been under-appreciated here for far too long, it is high time I step up and show everyone that I am not the guy at the bottom of the ladder, that I am not as low as people say I am. I am still "Celtic Warrior" and right now I have to make something out of myself again. I have to prove that I am better than Dean Ambrose and the only way to do that is to break him tonight, it is really that simple. Dean Ambrose can make his insults, he can run me down, but when we both get into the ring together tonight, the microphones will be put down and the time for talking will be over with, it will be time for wrestling and that’s where Dean Ambrose is at his weakest, because as big as his mouth it, it will not be enough for him. I am bigger than him, stronger than him and more brutal than him, and tonight he will see that.

Sheamus holds his ground in the ring as he is not yet done as he listens to the negative chants, you could see he tries to hide the smile on his face, but he cannot do it. He smirks and slants his head and little bit as he then continues speaking down into the microphone.

I will stand here and admit that I have made my fair share of mistakes. I have made more mistakes than anyone else here, but that is all in the past. This is day one of my fresh new start here and I could not be happier. All of the mistakes I made are a distant memory and now it is time to focus on what matters, winning matches and climbing the ranking system to prove that I am better than the man at the top, that I am better than Dean Ambrose. That’s the difference between myself and Dean Ambrose, my eyes have finally opened and I am not going to make any more mistakes, but Dean Ambrose he is going to learn the hard way. He is riding the success train right now, but it is going to be derailed after I defeat him tonight. You see I am ready for this brand new opportunity that has been laid before me, not many people get a chance like this and I am ready to make the most of it. I want to be the man and I know that I am going to have to go through Dean Ambrose. Now I know I have had my fair share of chances back in the day and I handled them all wrong, but I have learnt from those mistakes and I am ready this time around. I have seen that Dean Ambrose has had his fair share of chances and he has blown a fair number of them, he has gotten lucky in his time here. You see defeating Dean Ambrose tonight will be my first step towards getting my hands on Matt Sydal and ending his career.

The IC Champion grins at the thought of not only destroying Dean Ambrose, but moving on to him and ending things with Matt Sydal once and for all.

After I defeat Dean Ambrose the list of people I have to go through does not get shorter, it gets longer, because everyone is fighting on XWL and the tides of battle are constantly changing. The only thing that really matters is that I prove everyone wrong, that’s what really matters. Everyone thinks I have lost my step, that I am not ready; well it is time to prove everyone wrong tonight. If that means I have to break Dean Ambrose in half then so be it, nothing will stop me from proving that I still have it. I’ll do whatever it takes to win this match tonight and if it means hurting myself some more then so be it. I will not be bringing anything less than one-hundred and one percent. This is my time to shine, my time to prove that I have not lost any steps. Matt Sydal tried to end me, but he tried and failed. Dean Ambrose tonight is going to try to end me as well, but just like Matt Sydal has tried many times, he will only fail as well. Dean Ambrose has a lot to learn, he is the World Champion and yet he has not truly proved himself worth of holding that championship. Well tonight he finally has his chance. Because I am coming for him and I am coming to prove I am the better champion. Dean Ambrose may think he is the greatest Champion there is, but he is wrong. He has some of the skill needed to be a mediocre champion, but he will never be the best, because ladies and gentlemen you are all looking at the best champion in XWL history and Dean Ambrose will learn that tonight when I kick his head clean of his shoulders and force him to look at me and listen to these words that will forever haunt him.

SHEAMUS 5:15

THE GREATEST CHAMPION IN XWL HISTORY

JUST KICKED YOUR ARSE

FFELLA!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:15 pm

MATCH RESULTS:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Last Month

Footage from a month ago starts to play, and Natalya is shown messing around with her phone as she walks down the halls. But the look on her face tells us that maybe something isn't right, because she seems quite concerned, but also upset. Given the ending to her match with Nikki against Brie and Fox, perhaps she's been trying to get in contact with Nikki tonight, and she's not reaching her?

[Natalya]
Come on Nikki, we were making so much progress...please respond...

Our suspicions are confirmed from Natalya herself as she keeps walking while staring down at her phone, we can seen several backstage crew members step out of the way.  

The footage skips ahead, where Natalya's ran into Tom Phillips and Renee Young

[Natalya]
I've just been so preoccupied with trying to get a hold of Nikki. Say, you haven't seen her around have you?

[Tom Phillips]
Sorry no, have you Renee?

[Renee Young]
Actually, yeah I have. She was heading that way, I think she went in the locker room.

[Natalya]
Really? Thanks so much Renee

Once again we cut ahead, to find Natalya knocking on the door, only for Brie to answer, claiming that Nikki doesn't want to see her due to the events that transpired in the tag-team match at Cyberslam. Natalya isn't sure what to think, so she just lets out a sigh.

[Natalya]
If that's true, then will you please tell her I'm sorry and that I never intended for things to go how they did? I know you would love to believe it was all apart of some plan to embarrass your sister, but I would never do such a thing. She really does want to be a better person Brie, so please...help her do that if she doesn't want my help anymore.

Brie Bella
Yeah, sure, whatever. Bye now!

Natalya doesn't believe for a second that Brie will actually do as she asked, but there's nothing more that she can do, Brie isn't going to budge, so she turns to leave as Brie heads back into the locker room...

*BANG* *BANG*

Brie rushes to close the door but Natalya darts forward and stops the door with her foot. Brie keeps pushing, but she's outmatched and Natalya easily forces her way into the room.

*BANG* *BANG*

[Natalya]
What's that noise?

Natalya looks around the room while Brie shrugs.

???
Nattie? Is that you?

Hearing Nikki's voice, Natalya turns to Brie with a look of disapproval.

[Natalya]
What have you done?

Natalya walks up to the door and puts her ear to it.

[Natalya]
Nikki? Is that you?

But before Nikki gets a chance to answer, a panicked Brie grabs the back of Natalya's head and hair and focefully slams it into the door. Natalya slumps down to her knees, and Brie follows up by dropkicking her face first against the door. Brie then swiftly opens the door and Natalya falls into the room as it swings open, revealing a distraught Nikki Bella.

Brie Bella
Hey Nikki, look who dropped by to say hi!

Brie gives her sister a bitchy smile before leaving the room. Nikki kneels down by her friend and helps her to sit up. The segment ends as Natalya tends to her wounds with Nikki comforting her.

End Of Recap

The Recap concludes, sending us inside The Divas Locker Room where a returning Natalya, after a month out of action, is gearing up to her first match tonight. She zips up her vinyl bodysuit, then begins to slip her boots on, as the door opens...

Nikki Bella
Nattie? Are you in there?

Nikki walks into the room and answers her own question as she comes fade to face with Natalya.

Nikki Bella
Oh thank god! I've looked everywhere for you. Are you surr you're ready to be back here? You don't look a hundred percent to me, and I mean that in the nicest way possible

[Natalya]
Honestly Nikki, one hundred percent or not, I couldn't stand to be stuck at home for another minute. I mean I'm gone for a month suddenly the mystery attacker is revealed, Paige turns on Bayley taking her out of action, then Paige is taken out two minutes later, then Layla and Eva are going at it...Layla's fired from overseeing the division, then brought back into the division, returning at Final Stand to challenge Eva...I was only gone for barely thirty days and the whole landscape of the division changed!

Nikki Bella
Does that bother you? I mean I know you wanted to be the one to change the landscape of the division so id understand if it did. But like, that's still not a good reason to put yourself in harms way you know?

[Natalya]
Bother me? No, if anything...it motivates me that much more. To see things evolving in such a short time, it shows that ANYTHING can happen, at ANY given time. And I want to be around for whatever happens, I don't want to sit at home and watch this all pass me by. The doctors have said I'm good to go tonight, I'm still a little banged up but if I could survive the dungeon, I can survive a couple bumps and bruises.

Nikki Bella
Okay, well, if you're sure. But I think I should let you know... Brie didn't show up for work today, and that's just not like her. When I heard that and I couldn't find you, my mind started to race. I just think you should be careful, that's all.

[Natalya]
Thanks Nikki, I appreciate your concern. But honestly, last month showed me, and it showed you that Brie is willing to do anything to get her sister “back.” She sees me as a threat, and won’t listen to reason. I just hate that because of all of this it’s driven a wedge between you and Brie. If she has a problem with me she should just settle it with me, not drag you into it. It’s not fair for you to have to be stuck in the middle between your friend, and your sister, you know?

Nikki Bella
I mean I'm not going to stand here and pretend like it's a perfect situation for me, because it's the furthest thing from that. Ideally I'd love if you and Brie could get along, but since you can't, and because of the way Brie has been acting lately, I just feel like I can't do anything to help her see the truth anymore. I hate to say it but I think I'm just starting to give up hope in her Nat.

[Natalya]
You can’t do that, Nikki. Even after taking me out of action for a month, I still hold out hope that she’ll grow to understand things more clearly through time. I know deep down she thinks she’s doing what’s best for you, because she’s known a whole other side of you for most of her entire life, and to see you change, she naturally would believe something’s amiss. What you need to do is just, believe that one day, your sister, me, you, we’ll get through this rough patch. And we’ll all be better women because of it. I’d like to be mad at Brie for what she did, but that’s just not in my nature anymore. She thought she was protecting you, her motives are good, it’s just the way she’s going about it is what’s all wrong.

Nikki Bella
I guess... I mean obviously I still love her, I always will, she's my sister. But I don't know, I guess I just don't share your view on this one. I don't think her missing work on the week you come back is a coincidence. Something is definitely going on there.

[Natalya]
You’re probably right, but if I stay hidden and don’t go out there tonight to compete against Mia Yim and Michelle McCool, then what will that show the little girls watching? That if there’s a chance something bad could happen, you bow out? There’s always a risk for us, this business is one giant risk every night, but we still step into that ring knowing full well it could be our last. So maybe she will attack me again, maybe she’s got something up her sleeve, but I don’t live on maybe, I live to do what I love, which is go out in front of crowds like the one out there, and show them what Women’s Wrestling is all about. N-Powerment, is our message, and we can’t exactly send it from all the way back here now can we?

Nikki smiles at Natalyas determination

Nikki Bella
And I'd have it no other way. Just please promise me you'll be careful okay? There's no telling what these divas will do without a role model like you around to set then straight.

[Natalya]
Careful isn’t in my vocabulary, this kettle doesn’t settle, it lets loose...and tonight, after four weeks of not being able to let off some steam...a match like this, is LONG overdue. So Brie better mind her manners, because if she tries to get in the way, I won’t be minding mine.

Natalya bites through the wrist tape tearing the remainder off, then starts to wrap her other wrist as we fade away. Natalya meets Mia Yim and Michelle McCool in a Triple Threat Match tonight, but is that the only "threat" she faces tonight?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:02 am

The cameras cut backstage as we find Roman Reigns with a microphone in his hand. This night, it was a big night for him. He was placed in the tournament to find a challenge for Dean Ambrose and he was going to make the most of it.

ROMAN REIGNS;
"The Demise Of Dean Ambrose Tournament is a brand new invention brought to XWL by our bosses, The Authority. In this tournament, every single superstar who wishes to be the best will compete, and the winners move on. I may not like Triple H, hell I cannot stand Stephanie and at one point Dean Amborse may have been my friend, but I am here to win The Demise Of Dean Ambrose Tournament.  This tournament ensures that only the BEST superstars will get the shot to become the number one contender and I for one...love it. I love it because it allows me to come into this company, and before I even get my feet wet I can kick the door down and become the number one contender and face Dean in the main event of the biggest show of the year. Where else could this happen? Every where I've been you've had to pay your dues, you've had to work for months, sometimes years, to get the opportunity that is being presented to the entire XWL roster and I for one cannot be happier. The talented in this tournament, from Matt Sydal to Marty Scurll is making me excited to get into the ring."

Roman Reigns smirks as he then looks down into the camera and then starts to speak once again.

ROMAN REIGNS;
"When it comes to wrestling promotions, XWL is top of the line. We have the widest ranging roster of talented superstars in the world, but when it comes to crossover stars? When it comes to wrestlers who can take the casual fan and make them tune in each and every night? XWL is lacking. Do you want another example? Fine. How about my opponent tonight... Marty Scurll? Marty Scurll is a star in the making. He is a hell of a wrestler. He can tie his opponent up in knots, and he is a FORCE to be reckoned with but Marty Scurll? Marty Scurll isn't a superstar. Marty Scurll isn't the kind of wrestler to make the average fan watch, he is the wrestler that the hardcore fans enjoy while I? I am a superstar. I have the most mainstream credibility in this entire company and THAT is why I'm going to win this tournament and take that World Heavyweight Championship. I am going to win the tournament because at the end of the day...I am the only superstar that can."

There was a smirk as some fans boo him and some fans cheer him, he always gets a mixed reaction from the people. He is here for one thing and one thing only, to win the World Heavyweight Championship and he will go through anyone, good or bad to get it.

ROMAN REIGNS;
"Marty Scurll will do his best. Marty Scurll will come down to that ring, he will step between those ropes, but he will not be stepping out as a winner. No. Marty Scurll will suffer the same fate as CM Punk did one week ago, and will suffer the same fate as every single superstar who tries to stop me on my Path to the World Heavyweight Championship. And what is that fate? That fate is that their hopes of becoming the next World Heavyweight Champion will suffer a swift and penultimate SPEAR! And do you know why? It is because that squared circle, is more than raw wrestling ability. If it came down to that, Marty Scurll would never lose. Marty Scurll is a talented wrestler, he is the best at what he does. No, that ring is about being an athlete, but more importantly? Being a superstar. When a superstar walks between those ropes, when a superstar goes up against a pure wrestler, and when an A-Lister goes up against a B-Teamer? There is only one thing that can happen, and that is that the superstar walks out with his hand raised and his head held high. The superstar will move on while the wrestler, while Marty Scurll will continue to sit on the bottom just waiting to get his chance to move up the ranks. I am a superstar, I am the next main eventer, I am the future of this business, like it or not and tonight Marty Scurll is just another victim who has walked into my yard and like all those who came before him, he will be put down!

"BELIEVE THAT!"

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Winner: Roman Reigns via Spear!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:12 am

With Roman Reigns defeating Marty Scurll and advancing to the Semi-Finals, we're taken backstage where Renee Young is standing by.

[Renee Young]
A HUGE win for Roman Reigns, advancing in the tournament to crown the man that will challenge Dean Ambrose inside Hell in a Cell, for The World Heavyweight Championship in just three weeks at Final Stand! Now earlier at the start of tonight's show The Authority announced "The Demise of Dean Ambrose" Tournament. We've now seen two of those matches take place, of course Roman Reigns moving on, as well as Austin Aries who defeated Will Ospreay in an incredible rematch from a couple weeks ago. Just two more matches are set to take place, so joining me now...one of the participants, Matt Sydal!

Always confident, Matt walks onto the scene grabbing at his jacket, flashing a grin which disgusts Renee.

[Renee Young]
Before we get into tonight, last week it was announced that you'd get an opportunity at regaining The Intercontinental Championship at Final Stand in a TLC Match with fellow contender Eric Young, and a man you know quite well The once again NEW Intercontinental Champion Sheamus. How do you feel about that?

[Matt Sydal]
Ah, how refreshing...another fine journalistic question Renee, I suppose I should have expected as much...anyways, how do I feel? Well to be quite honest, I don't care. It doesn't matter if I'm in that ring with Sheamus, or Eric Young, or the whole entire damn roster...the ONLY thing that matters, is that I...am in that match. Numbers? They lie. They say they aren't in my favor, but I think I've proven enough times throughout my career, that they are ALWAYS in my favor. The numbers one, two, and THREE to be exact. While this match won't be won by pinfall, with my unmatched athleticism, all it will take is one....two, THREE seconds to soar up that ladder, and take BACK what should still be mine.

[Renee Young]
I mean, you did one lose and fair to Sheamus in a Ladder Match, is it possible ladders might be your Achilles heel? Something that should give you an advantage, but somehow doesn't?

[Matt Sydal]
Every dog has his day, his stupid stupid day. Sheamus finally won, good for him, now at least when I leave Final Stand with The Intercontinental Championship back in my possession...at least I'll have taken it from a winner this time. But the "luck" of The Irish is simply that, luck. It runs out, it doesn't last, because it's not SKILL. It's not dedication, it's not a viable means of succeeding, especially not against ME.

[Renee Young]
Fair enough, so let's talk about tonight. You've been strangely distant from The Authority throughout the last several months...one would think you'd like to be one of the jewels in their crown?

[Matt Sydal]
Well whoever would think such a thing, is clearly a moron. Did I EVER need ANY help with ANYTHING I've EVER done? No, and that's because I don't need Mommy or Daddy to hold my hand and guide me to a title, my natural ability does just fine thank you very much.

[Renee Young]
Well you are apart of The Demise of Dean Ambrose Tournament, where the winner will challenge for The World Heavyweight Championship at Final Stand. Care to comment?

[Matt Sydal]
If they want Dean gone, then maybe they shouldn't have backed horse this entire time? Finn was literally around for a hot minute, and sure he got the job done, but what'd I say about the luck of The Irish? Oh yeah, it runs out. Which we saw full and well last week when Dean proved it. He had everything in his favor, everything working against Dean...and he couldn't get the job done. But don't fret Steph, have no fear Hunter...for Matt Sydal...is HERE. So here it is, you want Dean gone? You want The World title off some lunatic that shouldn't been rescued off the streets to begin with? Then consider it done. But it won't be done for you, oh no...I'm nobodies bitch, and when the title leaves Dean, it won't "come home" to you, it'll come home...where it belongs...with the STILL LONGEST....REIGNING....WORLD....HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....OF ALL TIME!

[Renee Young]
What about your opponent tonight, The Phenomenal AJ Styles?

[Matt Sydal]
What about him?

[Renee Young]
Well, I-

[Matt Sydal]
No, as always you miss the point. I said, what about him...as in, what about him is "phenomenal?" Has he done anything worth a moniker like that?

[Renee Young]
Well around the wo-

[Matt Sydal]
Well around HERE...the place that actually matters at the moment, he's anything but...in fact, if ANYONE should be calling themselves "phenomenal" it's yours truly. But unlike my adorable opponent tonight...I don't need cute little names to convince everyone I'm a star. I've been a star since the moment I stepped foot in this company, I've been a star since my first reign as United States Champion when I defended that championship for a STILL record setting THIRTEEN TIMES! I was a star when I carried on that reign, and added The Intercontinental Championship to it for the first time EVER. I was a star when I proceeded to become the first person to EVER hold both the United States, and World Heavyweight Championships simultaneously...and I was a star when I set the record, that after five years...is still very much in tact for The longest reign as World Champion. And at Final Stand? I will VERY much so be a star when I leave as both the NEW Intercontinental, AND World Heavyweight Champion! The first man to win both, in the same night...because that is what stars do, while "phenomenal" branded men like AJ Styles, prove to be anything BUT. Feel free to prove me wrong AJ. I've been waiting six years for someone to.

Cocky as ever, Matt heads off the set, leaving Renee as always to sigh in relief that the interview is over. Matt never lacks in the confidence department, and by saying he's been waiting his entire XWL career for someone to prove him wrong, he's really not holding back. Will AJ prove him wrong and defeat him in their first round match? Or will Sydal be proven right?  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedicouncil05
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Backstage Interview with AJ Styles    Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:54 pm

With the loss tonight at Anarchy for AJ Styles were taken back to our lovely Renee Young

[Renee Young]
So AJ with a win you were guaranteed a shot into making it to the next round. But it was ripped away by Austin Aries tonight when he gave you the brain buster at the end of the match that costed you the XWL World Heavyweight Title. How are you feeling and how are you going to move forward.

[AJ Styles]

Well Renee let just say i'm not happy with the outcome of the match I mean it was for the XWL World Heavyweight title shot. If Austin Aries thinks for one second this is over he got another thing coming. His tactics were low and disgraceful. I thought he was suppose to be the good guy. Being the good guy means being a role model and showing your better then that but tonight Aries showed he was nothing more then any other superstar in the locker room. He can face me man to man. Don't worry Aries I got something for you.

[Renee Young]

Not to be rude AJ but didn't you cost him the Intercontinental Championship last week on Anarchy?

[AJ Styles]

Renee, I costed him a cheap title that meant nothing. It is for the low rank looser's in the company. It grade under the World Title. That means if he won it he would not be in the tournament don't you see Renee. I gave him a chance at the world title.

[Renee Young]

Technically AJ the IC Title is the one of the most prestigious titles in XWL.

[AJ Styles]

Ok, Renee you keep telling yourself that I got bigger problems to deal with then a stupid interview I got to find Aries.

[Renee Young]

I guess that wraps things up back to you Cole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:44 pm

The camera fades into a view of the tron. We see All Red Everything standing by with Tom Phillips.

[Tom Phillips]
Eva, a lot happened for you over the past couple of weeks. You were exposed as the mystery attacker who took out former contender for the Women's Championship Bayley, her friend Paige, and your former boss, Layla. You then fained an injury after being involved in an unscheduled fight with Layla, and discovered your opponent for your next title defense at the eighth anniversary of Final Stand. What are your thoughts on, well, everything?

The Women's Champion takes a deep breath, seeming a bit burdened.

[XWL Women's Champion Eva Marie]
Well, Tom.. I have to admit, I'm not very proud of my actions over the past couple of months.. I realize what I did was wrong, and Stephanie is punishing me by putting me into a match with a maniac who can't keep her hands to herself.

Eva shrugs and grips her belt that's delicately placed over her shoulder.

What I did was wrong, yes, but isn't that the pattern that takes place when a beautiful, successful, independent woman is propelled into the spotlight over night? Look what happened to Britney, Tom. I just had a little bit of a break, that's all. I recognize my mistakes, and I've come to terms with what I've done. Now I'm back and ready to get on with the show.

Eva smiles proudly, but not in a conceited fashion like usual, but in content. She seems completely at peace with herself, which sets Tom and the rest of the XWL Universe back a few steps.

[Tom Phillips]
.. Back to your title match with Layla, what are your plans heading into Final Stand against the woman you got fired, and rehired? The original Women's Champion?

Tell you my plans for my title match at Final Stand? Would you like me to hand over my title now with a signed photograph too?.. I'm not nervous about my match with Layla, Tom, but I'm not stupid either. I've beaten Bayley, I've beaten Madison Rayne twice, and now Layla?

Eva tries not to laugh, but she can't help letting a little out.

That's like asking me to take on two pitbulls, and now they're sending out this poor little decrepit chihuahua. I don't mean to poke fun, but let's be real here, this will probably be the easiest match I've had in awhile.

[Tom Phillips]
You don't think you're underestimating the former Women's Champion a little bit?

Absolutely not. She held that title for a hot minute 8 years ago, until it was retired. That must tell you something if they retire your belt right after you win it, like, get your life together.

Eva tosses some of her flaming red hair back over her shoulder while she snickers.

[Tom Phillips]
Do you have any regrets about taking on the persona of the mystery attacker and taking out so many divas?

The Red Queen thinks for a moment before nonchalantly shaking her head.

I might not have done it if I knew they were so fragile and would have to leave after, but.. Not really, no. I just wanted to spice things up a bit, it's what the division needed.

[Tom Phillips]
Fair enough. Before you go, do you have any last words for your opponent at Final Stand, Layla?

I know Layla comes from a place where everyone hails the Queen, so this should be easy for her. Around here, I'm the Queen, and at Final Stand you'll learn firsthand how to properly bow before in-ring royalty.

Eva looks at the camera briefly as if speaking directly to the contender for the Women's Championship before passing a parting glance to Tom, and continuing on her way.

[Tom Phillips]
Thank you for your time.

The camera follows Eva a few paces down the hallway before a familiar face rounds the corner, stopping Eva dead in her tracks. Tom wastes no time, hurrying to the sidelines in hopes of getting a few direct quotes. Layla throws her hands up, seemingly here not to fight, but for what then?

[Layla]
Easy your majesty, I'm not looking for trouble. In fact, I was looking for you. I've had some time to reflect on last week, and the previous weeks...and I think I need to give the devil her due. Thanks to you, and your....extracurricular activities... I'm back, not behind a desk....not hosting some executive announcement, overseeing some contract signing, or unveiling some new diva, but FINALLY....as a wrestler. In fact, after last week's show went off the air I called an old friend of mine, you might remember him...Brian Kendrick? Yeah, he's helping me get back in fighting condition, isn't that great?

Eva subtly eyes Layla up and down, cocking a brow as she gathered herself before speaking. It was quite a different environment compared to their most recent encounter.

I'm sure he's got his work cut out for him. Pro tip, up your calcium intake. I'd hate for one of those frail little bones to just snap in the middle of our match.. and on the grandest stage of them all? Please, nobody has time for that, right?

The Red Queen's famous, condescending smile appears on her red lips as she glances down at Layla.

But I'm sure you'll be fine, I'll try my best not to end your career as quickly as my previous opponents.. You know, I wonder what it is that really finished them off. The shame, or the pain? Hm.. Just, food for thought I guess.

Eva shrugs it off as her smile fades, just barely resonating on her contoured face. Layla however, is not even trying to hide her instant amusement.

[Layla]
Gee, I've never heard THAT before...

With a swift roll of her eyes, Layla continues.

[Layla]
But hey, I'm sure things will be different this time, right? Like maybe when I beat you, and your words prove as hollow as your stomach on a daily basis...you won't flee the company never to return like almost every other girl that once stood where you stand? Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, AJ Lee, Eve Torres, Mickie James, the list could go over forever, and I'd absolutely hate for you to become another statistic. Just, food for thought...you know?

The British Diva flashes a not so subtle smirk, throwing it back at Eva. At least they're letting their words do the talking unlike every other week in recent memory.

A statistic?

Eva can't help but snicker at Layla's attempt to go toe-to-toe with the best in the business.

I've been a walking statistic since I became an XWL Diva. After all, I am still the longest reigning Women's Champion in XWL history, which is approaching 100 consecutive days, by the way.. A reign that completely overshadows your own. And speaking of history, hasn't the statute of limitations on your accomplishments run out by now? I mean don't get me wrong, you were impressive.. but, so were the Romans, and we both know how things ended for them. I imagine Final Stand won't be much different for you.

The Red Queen does Layla the favor of returning the underhanded attitude, not passing up on the opportunity to put a has been in their place.

[Layla]
Actually, my reign never ended, you'd know that if you bothered to dislodge your pretty little redhead from your behind once every now and then, but then that'd require you to think about something other than yourself, and we can't have that now can we? As the first Women's Champion, it's the reign that got away. I had hopes, dreams, and plans for that title, I wanted to make it matter...and together, since I brought it back, we've done just that. I won't discredit what you've done in your three months as champion, you've beaten some talented women along the way....but let's make one thing PERFECTLY clear. You haven't stepped into the ring with someone like me. Someone that's LITERALLY been to Hell, and back. Someone that has put her body through things people never thought possible. You may see me as some old bitch that needs to be put down, but that is your first mistake. For this "old bitch" will not be put down, but instead...put YOU down.

Words are being thrown like daggers at one another, tension is building...when suddenly Layla's serious demeanor softens, and she smiles.

[Layla]
But hey, why get ahead of ourselves, right? Besides, there’s still so much more fun to be had. Like for example, NEXT WEEK! Oh, did I forget to tell you? Whoops…

Layla catches Eva’s attention, what’s happening next week?

[Layla]
I’m so sorry, I guess it slipped my mind during our oh so riveting conversation. See, next week is very important for you, and me...it’s the night, that LIVE...in the middle of the ring...the countdown to the end of your reign begins. It’ll be a moment etched in history, the moment Eva Marie’s fate at Final Stand was signed, sealed, and delivered. Most of all, the moment The XWL Womens Championship...finds its way back home.

The Flawless Diva looks down at her waist symbolically, then even more symbolically flashes a mock frown as she waves “bye-bye” at The Women’s Championship in Eva’s current possession. The Red Queen doesn’t look happy one bit, she scoffs at Layla’s proclamation then places her palm on the main plate of her championship as Layla slowly backs up continuing to wave until she’s out of sight. There we have it, next week The Womens Title Match at Final Stand is made official as Eva Marie and Layla will meet to sign the contract, but whose fate will really be the one that’s signed, sealed, and delivered?  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MangoTango
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Styles hits the fireman’s carry neck breaker on Sydal and goes for the pin.
1….

2……

Sydal kicks out, in the process of kicking out Sydal accidentally knocks the ref down.
As the ref is down Styles goes to the outside for a chair and enters back in the ring.
Styles attempts to hit Sydal with the chair when we hear Aries music hit.

The crowd erupts as we see Aries running down the ramp, into the ring.
Styles looking like he’s seen a ghost attempts to hit Aries with the chair instead but Aries dodges and grabs the chair from Styles hand and throws it to the ground. Aries and Styles continue to exchange punches back and forth. Aries then gets the upper hand as we see Aries set up for the brain buster. Aries picks up Styles and drops him with the brain buster on the chair. Aries the takes the chair throws it out of the ring, and drags Sydal over Styles as the ref. comes to. Aries the jumps out of the ring and hides as the ref. finally comes to and counts the pin.

1…..

2…..

3…..

Sydal stands up in victory not exactly knowing what happened when Aries gets in the ring and stands behind him tapping him on the shoulder. Sydal turns around to see that he’s stand face to face with Aries. Sydal has a confused and angry look in his face as he’s trying to find an answer as to why Aries is bothering him again. Aries then lightly taps Sydal on the cheek as we see him mouth see ya out there kid. Aries then rolls out of the ring and walks to the back as Sydal continues to ponder why he was bothered by Aries once again.

[Michael Cole]
What did we just witness?

[Jerry “The King” Lawler]
I’m not sure Cole, these guys have a heated past.

[JBL]
Why else would he be out here Cole? He’s still jealous of the fact that he can’t beat Sydal when it really matters.

We see medics attending  to Styles as Anarchy turns to commercial. We are left with the thought of Sydal and Aries potentially renewing their rivalry, this time over the XWL Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:23 am

CM Punk picks up the win after hitting Steve Austin with the Go To Sleep

2x Heavyweight Champion (as Brock Lesnar and Christian)
1x and the inaugural XWL Champion (as Edge)
2x Intercontinental Champion (as Christian and Bobby Roode)
1x and longest reigning Divas Champion (as Kaitlyn)
1x Women's Champion (as Sasha Banks)
1x and longest reigning XWL 15 Champion (as Christian)
2x X-Treme Champion (as Edge and Rob Van Dam)
1x Elite Champion (as Brock Lesnar)
1x Mister Money in the Bank (as Christian)
1x Miss Money in the Bank (as Kaitlyn)
1x Queen of the Ring winner (as Kaitlyn)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:14 am

[Ring Announcer]
This Divas bout is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusetts...Sashaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaanks!

[Michael Cole]
Well, it's been rumored for weeks that Sasha Banks, The Boss, was making her return to XWL Anarchy and here she is!

[JBL]
She's the baddest, Michael! The Boss has arrived to take over once again!

[Jerry Lawler
This young lady right here is so arrogant, people like her with such a high attitude problem deserve a standing ovation from your highest finger!

[JBL]
Aw, wah, wah, King! Sasha Banks is brash, she's bold, but she's damn sure one hell of a talent in that ring!

[Michael Cole]
But what we aren't sure about right now, is who her opponent will be tonight! All that we've heard is that she's a recent signing as part of an overseas scouting tour in the United Kingdom!

[Michael Cole]
Whoa! Talk about making a first impression!

[Ring Announcer]
And her opponent! From Dublin, Ireland! "The Lasskicker!" Beckyyyyyyy Lyyyyyyyynch!

[JBL]
The hell kind of name is Lasskicker!?

[Michael Cole]
I'm getting word that this Becky Lynch turned a lot of heads of XWL's talent scouts on their recent overseas excursion. She was trained, get this, she was trained by former XWL World Heavyweight Champion Finn Balor! She claims to love using puns and has an affinity for the "steampunk" culture. She holds a brown belt in submission wrestling and likes to use a modified Fujiwara Armbar that she calls the "Disarmer!" So, a bit of a submission vs submission match-up here, it appears.

[Jerry Lawler]
Well, she certainly has a...unique taste in fashion!

Divas Match

As Becky tugs her goggles and entrance jacket off, tossing them to the side, she's immediately approached by Sasha Banks, who sizes up the slightly taller Irish Diva. Sasha quickly turns, slapping Becky in the face with her long fuchsia locks before Becky immediately turns Sasha back around and hits her with an Exploder Suplex that sends her rolling all the way across the ring!

[Michael Cole]
Oh my god!

[JBL]
Good grief!

Becky pops right back up with a confident smirk on her lips as Sasha sits in the corner wide-eyed, clearly having underestimated the newbie XWL Diva. Sasha holds her back before using the ropes to get herself back up, charging and hitting Becky with a Lou Thesz Press, followed by slamming the head of the "Lasskicker" repeatedly into the canvas!

Becky finally is able to shove Sasha off with well-placed boots in the ribcage, only for the pitbull-esque Boss to charge right back and get caught with a forearm that knocks her right back onto her backside! Becky tosses her hair back with her right hand before throwing up the devil horn with it, sticking her tongue out and sending Sasha rolling out of the ring for a quick timeout.

[Michael Cole]
Becky Lynch is certainly unique!

Becky backs off to give the Boss plenty of room to re-enter the ring, abiding by the company's clean entry rulings before the two lock up collar-and-elbow, Becky powering Sasha into the ropes before tugging her into a position for another powerful Exploder, only for Sasha to elbow her way out and counter into a Small Package!

Becky reverses and rolls the pin over!

And again, Sasha does the same, getting Becky's shoulder's back on the mat!

Becky once again shifts the momentum and rolls it back over!

Finally Sasha breaks free of being entangled with the fiery Irishwoman, charging with a flurry of right forearms as Becky tries to get up to her own feet, backing Becky into the corner as she tries to cover up her head, only for the Boss to begin stomping a mudhole in the Irish Diva's ribcage.

The referee finally is forced to back Sasha up. Sasha decides to just charge in again only to eat an Irish elbow. Becky turns the tables and roughly shoves Sasha back into the corner, lighting her up with forehand chops! Becky smirks as she backs off before getting a full head of steam(punk), driving her shoulder right into the ribs of Banks!

Becky then grips the arm of the Boss before climbing up the turnbuckles and hotshotting Sasha's arm over the top rope, sending the Boss down clutching her arm with Becky able to hang on to the rope to keep from unceremoniously crashing to the floor below. Becky slips back inside and rips at the material covering Sasha Banks' left arm, tearing it to shreds before driving her knees repeatedly into the arm.

[Jerry Lawler]
This Lynch appears to have a motor that doesn't stop! My goodness!

Becky growls as she continues to try and soften up Sasha's arm before Sasha uses hard striking kicks to the spine. However, Sasha isn't done, quickly tugging Becky down to the ground and locking in the Bank Statement submission!

[Michael Cole]
Oh! Bank Statement! Bank Statement! This is a submission maneuver, will Becky Lynch tap in her debut match to the returning Boss!?

Becky cries out in agony as Sasha wrenches back on her neck and back with the brutal modified Crossface hold. However, Becky rolls it over so Sasha is on her shoulders, still hanging onto the hold!

Sasha rolls it back over, but Becky drapes her foot over the bottom rope!

Sasha finally relinquishes the hold, holding her arms up. However, after a few seconds, Becky wraps her up, turning Sasha on her stomach and wrenching back on Sasha's injured arm, causing the Boss to scream out!

[Michael Cole]
Becky! Becky! This must be the Disarmer! What an armbar!

Sasha cries out, lifting her arm up to tap but finally just choosing to gnaw on her wrist to keep herself from tapping!

[Michael Cole]
Look at Sasha! Look at Sasha! Trying to mask the pain of that Disarmer armbar!

However, Becky wrenches back to the point the top of her head is resting against the mat, letting out a loud battle cry as Sasha lets out a loud cry of agony, finally having no choice but to submit to the hold!

[Michael Cole]
Sasha taps! Sasha taps!

WINNER

Becky pops up, holding the back of her neck as she celebrates a victory in her debut at the expense of the Boss! However, a clearly hurting Sasha isn't taking too kindly to it, running up and blasting Becky in the back with both knees as Becky poses in the corner!

[Michael Cole]
Hey come on now!

Sasha punches and slaps at the head and chest of Becky as she's hurting in the corner, clutching her back! Sasha then fights through the pain in her arm, positioning Becky to lay prone on the middle rope. Sasha smirks and mockingly throws up a devil horn sign of her own before using the bottom rope to spring herself up, nailing a Double Knee Drop right into Becky's lower back, crumpling the "Lasskicker" in the corner! Sasha then puts Becky's throat on the bottom rope, clutching and wrenching back on the rope, a modified version of the Bank Statement designed to choke the life out of the Irish debutante!

[Michael Cole]
Enough!

It takes multiple refs to pry Sasha off the clearly choking Becky Lynch, who coughs and gasps for air, clutching her windpipe as Sasha brushes the dirt backwards onto the hurting Irishwoman before leaving the ring to a resounding boo.

[Jerry Lawler]
How can she be so proud of herself for doing something as heinous as that!?

[JBL]
Becky needed to be taught a valuable lesson...

Don't cross The Boss.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeardyMustachio
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:19 pm

WYATT
Darkness. People are told to fear it, yet, yet they are born into it. For generations they were told the darkness is where evil lives, where the wilds of nature roam. For generations, children have been told to fear it, that, that is where the boogeymen and monsters dwell. That the light is where you must go. For it is pure and good.
(Raises voice)
No my brothers, For that is the biggest lie of all!
(lowers voice)
The light is where the real monsters live. The light is the true lie. For that is the realm of men! The corrupt, the sick, the true evil!

Wyatt looks at the lantern

WYATT
Find the truth. For the darkness is not your enemy. Embrace it...

WYATT
And together we can free the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:38 pm

The titantron bursts to life with an image of a cage. The room is dark and the crowd is silent for a moment but that doesn't last as the Lunatic Fringe walks out in the scene, pacing in front of the cage. His belt is in his right hand as he moves back and forth then speaking, without looking at the camera.

[Dean Ambrose]
People been asking me all week bout what the Authority is going to do to get even, and I didn't have an answer. People been asking me all night, what the Authority will do to get even, and I didn't have an answer. Now, I do. Now I realize just what these suits want from me, and that's pain. They want me to hurt, real bad, and beg for mercy. They want me to bow before the King of Kings and his Queen and beg for my life not to be hurt anymore, but they don't quite see how this works. I don't got to paint my face blue and white to prove to you just how this is going to work when you torture me.

[Dean Ambrose]
See, I'm not normal Hunter. I'm not like the boys you used to wrestle in that blue collar of yours. I'm much more dangerous. Hurting is something I've done my entire life. I grew up on the mean streets. I grew up in fights, getting beaten and bullied for years. Once I learned how to fight back, all hell broke loose. I beat those bullies to a pulp and went on to accomplish great things. Looks like you didn't listen in history, because it always repeats itself. I beat up the bullies, and accomplished a great thing.

Dean says, raising his belt, referring to it. He stares at it for a moment, then looks back at the camera.

[Dean Ambrose]
Most people tell me to listen to my conscience and tuck my tail and run. They've told me that my entire career. They told me that against Lesnar, Orton, Balor, My mother, whatever! They told me to run away but here I stand, at the top of the mountain again with a gold stairway leading right to me. I don't have no Jiminy Cricket on my shoulder whispering in my ear how to be a real boy, no I have silence informing me that it's time to act, rather than contemplate.

[Dean Ambrose]
I know what's coming, but I've done it all before. I've been broken and bloodied for years and still here I am. I've been persecuted. I've been hunted. BUT HERE I AM. I stand tall once again, unbroken and unrailed on my conquest to become what I am, and that, is the World Heavyweight Champion. So please, line up the challengers, because I'll take on whoever walks out of this tournament with the chance to fight me for what I'll live and die for with no complaints. Send me on my path to my Final Stand, facing each and every obstacle. Last Man Standing? That's fine. Because it's going to be me.

[Dean Ambrose]
So, Hunter. Are you sure you're going to break me? Are you sure that I'm not walking into Final Stand and walking back out, on my own terms? With my belt, still in my hands? Are you sure you got this? Because I'm not so sure you're certain, but hopeful. Hoping that I won't come out of Final Stand, unbroken. Hoping, that I won't win. That's fine, have your hope. Because by the end of this, that's all you'll have left.

Ambrose grabs the camera with his hand, pushing it backwards. It hits the ground, catching him walking away, title almost dragging the ground. He hits the cage, shaking it, echoing in the arena as the camera dies out.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOFA
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Raven gets a mic from ring side

My toxic legacy has taken me here tonight in front of all of you slime to show you that I have a destiny.  I am a martyr because of society's dysfunction.  I am a victim of the circle of shit that devour's all of life as we know it.  I have left motionless bodies in the ring before, and I plan no different this time.  Quote the raven nevermore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial and we see someone sitting backstage on some stage equipment reading magazine. Joey Styles walks up to them. Microphone in hand he clears his throat. The person continues reading.

He clears his throat again. Minutes later the person lowers the latest issue of XWL magazine and then we see it to be none other than Michelle McCool. She smiles into the camera and glares over at Joey before speaking

{{Michelle McCool}}
Can I help y'all hun?

{{Joey Styles}}
Yes, I'm sorry to bother you Michelle but, I was just wondering if I could get your thoughts on your triple threat match later tonight where you'll be facing off against Mia Yim and Natalya?

Michelle looks confused and speaks

{{Michelle McCool}}
Mia Yi- Oh y'all mean that girl that I fought last week with the strange blue hair? Her and Nattie is that right? Well if y'all want my thoughts let me just put it to you like this. That Mia is one fast little chick. Nattie, Nattie and I, we go way back. I remember the last time we really fought we were feuding over the Diva's championship. What's she done lately? Became bestie's with Nikki Bella?

She pauses and speaks again

{{Michelle McCool}}
Listen, Hun, triple threats are one of the most difficult matches to compete in because you don't have to worry about just facing off against one person, y'all have to worry about fighting two but, it's not like I'm not used to odds. After all I was the person for the longest time that had the highest number of reigns for the Diva's championship.

{{Michelle McCool}}
So y'all wanna know my thoughts? I think it's going to be one hell of a match. We're all gonna be putting it all on the line. We may not be out there fighting for a title but we're all fighting to be the best and well, if only one of us can come out on top, then y'all are looking at just who that's gonna be and that.. that's real talk..

Michelle sets down the magazine and smirks at Joey as she turns and walks away the feed cuts to black

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Divas Match

90 FUCKING MINUTES LATER...

Dat match though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:25 pm

Main-Event:  Week 1 Of Dean's Hellish Final Stand

Non-Title Last Man Standing Match

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

D
U
D
E

P
L
Z

T
U
R
N

B
A
C
K

K

Dean stands, catching Sheamus off guard. Ambrose hits Sheamus right in the privates, causing Sheamus to double over, backing up and sitting on the announcers table. Ambrose slowly climbs into the ring, looking back to the ropes, then to Sheamus, then to the ropes.

Dean pauses, looking at the stage, seeing J&J Security appear. Dean nods, shrugging at them and taking off at the ropes. He bounces off, heading back to the ropes, aiming to dive out. Mid-air, Sheamus catches him with a steel chair, dropping Dean immediately. J&J has rushed to ringside, finding Sheamus picking Dean up, turning to the table and picking him up for the High Cross. He launches Dean through the table, destroying the table. J&J begin to cheer as Sheamus doubles over, sighing. He then moves to the ring, entering it as the ref begins the count.

The count reaches 7 as Dean begins to stir, attempting to stand. J&J yell at him to stay down as Sheamus taunts. Noble gets in the ring, talking to the ref, distracting him for a minute. In that time, Mercury picks up the chair, slamming it on the ankle of Dean. Ambrose thrashes as Mercury disposes of the chair, the ref pushes Noble aside and continuing the count.

Despite everything he can muster, Dean can't quite make it to his feet, failing to climb up onto the table. The bell rings as Sheamus' music hits, causing him to taunt. As soon as it happens, J&J begin to unload on Dean, beating him back down. Mercury picks that chair back up, unleashing it on Ambrose's ankle, determined to keep him down. However, he stops before permanent damage can be done, bending over, speaking to Dean.

"This is a message! We own you! We own you, you idiot! The Authority is your boss and you will listen, or we will break you!"

Once more he slams the chair down, dropping it on the leg of Dean, causing him to trash around madly. The duo taunt over him, moving away from Dean as the show comes to an end.

END OF SHOW

Posted for Tyler. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:28 pm

A MUCH stronger show than recent ones, thanks to everyone that put forth the effort and let's keep this up!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016   

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 3/28/2016 - 4/4/2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1