An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17
Today at 8:49 am by Plus

» XWL.com Exclusive: Glorious or Glorified?
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by Austin

» PPV Awards: Emergence
Yesterday at 2:37 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Prediction Contest VIII: No Mercy! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)
Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:16 pm by Slothio

» New Availability: Big Cass!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:58 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

» SWITCHERS REJOICE!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:04 am by Zack

» Coming Soon to XWL
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 pm by Plus

» We got a birthday on our hands!!!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:00 am by P.R Son

» XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:38 pm by imagohard2nite

» New Availability: Bayley!
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:29 pm by Austin

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

LIVE FROM: Washington, DC  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH

NORMAL MATCH

NORMAL MATCH

NORMAL MATCH

NORMAL MATCH

NORMAL MATCH

NORMAL MATCH

DIVAS MATCH  

DIVAS MATCH  

DIVAS MATCH  

DIVAS MATCH  

NORMAL MATCH

NORMAL MATCH

Ambrose Faces The Authority

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Ravo
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:12 pm

The arena lights slowly dim out, the arena completely blacked-out

-JBL-
What the hell is this?

A large cloud of white smoke is seen shooting out of the floor, right by the entrance to the stage

-Michael Cole-
Wait a minute, is it-

Edge's music kicks in, interupting the commentary

-Jerry Lawler-
It's Edge, The Rated-R Superstar, he's back!

Edge leaves his jacket on the outside of the ring, he's in wrestling attire

-Michael Cole-
Not only is he back, King, it also looks like he's ready to fight, I can't believe it!

Edge pics up his microphone, but before speaking, takes a look around the entire arena

-Edge-
God it feels good to be back.

A huge pop from the crowd

-Edge-
What's up XWL!? So, my social media accounts have been going crazy these past few weeks.
"Edge, is it true your returning?!" "I can't wait to see you in the ring again, is it true?"
So, it's been a year and a bit since you people last saw me in an XWL ring, or, any wrestling ring for that matter. But that said, the rumours are true. I have been given the thumbs up by the doctors to compete again.
But wait, wait... Does that mean I'm here to 'compete' again? No...

This time around, I'm here to COMPLETE and make this company great again.
What do I mean by that? What I mean by that is plain and simple. When I look at guys in the locker rooms, I don't see winners. I don't see champions. None of them come close to what I've done in my wrestling career. I am a 34 time champion when it comes to wrestling!
5 time WWE Intercontinental Champion, 1 time WWE United States Champion, 1 time WWE Tag Team Champion, 11 time World Tag Team Champion, 4 time WWE Champion, 7 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion, 1 time Xtreme Champion, 1 time XWL Champion and 2 time World Champion here at XWL.

Tell me, who else on this roster has those kind of credentials?
I mean look... Your current World Champion wrestles in jeans for god sakes, what's that about?
Your Intercontinental Champion looks like a ghost, he can hit hard, yeaahh, but he can't wrestle, he has no technique.
And don't even get me started on that Roman Reigns guy, I swear he just want to be me? Right?
He even copied my finisher, what a joke. Aswell as the fact that-

Roman Reigns' music hits

As Roman's music starts to play, the camera's view shifts to the crowd, right at the top of the steps where Roman Reigns himself appears to the sound of many cheering fans. Calmly, Roman stands on the high ground, overlooking the ring below him and the mass of fans surrounding it that are waiting for him to wage war inside of it. With one hand, Roman sweeps his slick hair back and then begins his descent down the stairs, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the bottom. Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the barricade, places a hand upon it, and heaves himself over in one big leap. As he stands at ringside, Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him, but all who want to see him draw blood. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and hops onto the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper as he looks right at Edge and smirks.

-Roman Reigns-
You can go ahead and shut that big mouth of yours old man. You limp your sorry broken body into this ring, into MY ring and you have the nerve to stand there, a smirk on your face as you compare myself to you.

He looks down at himself, the crowd cheer as he taps his vest and grins as he then looks back at Edge and shrugs a little bit.

-Roman Reigns-
Old man, you must be of your pain medication, that of your suffering from another concussion, because there is no comparing myself to you. I am in my prime, do you understand me? I am on a roll, I have came back to XWL to do one thing and only one thing, reach the top and take the World Heavyweight Championship and I am not just doing that for myself, or for my family, oh no, I am doing it for each and every one of these fans here tonight who have sat through this nonsense coming out of your mouth. People know me, I am not a man of many words, so if you are so insulted by me, calling me a cheap knock of, then lace up your boots old man and let's see who is the better man, because I did not come here to talk, I came here to fight. Believe that!

Edge takes a look at Reigns. Before looking around the arena, and pulling the mic to his face

-Edge-
Old man? You-... You gotta' be kidding, right? Old man... Roman, do you not see who is standing infront of you? Do you not hear who everyone in this arena is cheering for? Just look behind you, tell me, what does that mans sign say?

As Roman takes a glance behind him, Edge drops his mic and charges Roman Reigns, attempting a spear. Reigns reacts quick enough to drop his mic and move out of the way of the incoming attack. In wake of this, Roman then charges Edge in an attempt at his own spear, which Edge manages to roll out the way of. The two men stand face to face

Stephanie McMahons music hits

-Stephanie McMahon-
You two really want this match so badly? Then so be it. Let's make this official, right here, right now.

Stephanie McMahon leaves the stage, and the camera returns to the ring where the action get's underway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4AFjhdVQeysfRnh23CybvA
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:44 pm

NORMAL MATCH

It was a match that both men demanded and both men got, it was a battle of the spears. Both men were looking to gain a victory here tonight, to boost their standing here in XWL, but only one of them could walk out with the victory.

Both men traded big time moves at the start of the match, with Roman Reigns taking the led right away with his brute power, but Edge managed to fight his way back as both men connected with Spears with one another. The crowd where behind both men, they where entertained by this match , but at the end of the day only one of them could be the master of the spear.

Edge went for the end of the match, he had been beaten down on Roman Reigns, countering everything he had thrown at him and he had turned the match around. He went for the spear on Roman Reigns, but the big man countered it with a DDT. He then backed away, hitting the ropes and running of them and when Edge stood up, Roman Reigns smashed right into him with the second spear of the match.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Winner: Roman Reigns by pinfall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:15 pm

DIVAS MATCH  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:52 pm

We return to ringside to see the fans cheering ,holding up their signs in support of their favourite superstar......

All that changes when the theme of Triple H blasts around the arena, the cheers turn to boos for the man who many say cost Suicide his career last week.

Triple H along with Stephanie McMahon walk out from behind the curtain. Both with huge smiles across their faces, proud of what occurred last week. They stand at top of the ramp, Triple H with is arm around his wife. Taking a look around the arena, seeing all the fans on their feet showing their hate for The Authority. They then begin the walk down the ramp, the smile doesn't come off their faces.Ignoring all the signs, the gestures and the verbal abuse from the fans as they make their way down the ramp. The fans make it clear they aren't happy about what happened to Suicide last week, but that doesn't bother these two one bit.

After making their way down the ramp and into the ring. Triple H leans on the ropes, looking out at the fans as proud as ever. A crew member then brings two microphones into the ring, before quickly exiting.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I don't think last week could've gone any better. The newest member of The Authority, a man who finally realised his worth...Finn Bálor defeated your precious Dean Ambrose. Finn has tried to make it here in XWL time after time and he didn't quite live up to the hype...and that's because of all of you. You all put pressure on him that nobody could possibly deal with. You caused the so called attitude change...Finn didn't change. He just took some convincing that he could just be himself, he didn't have to pander to you people and try to live up to you unrealistic expectations. And in just one night...under our leadership he achieved more than he ever had before. He defeated the World Heavyweight Champion. We knew just exactly what he is capable off, and that was just a taste of what we have in store for Dean Ambrose.

[Stephanie McMahon]
And when it seemed things couldn't get any better for us...We witnessed first hand, the inevitable demise of Suicide. We have no room in this company for somebody who will intentionally try to injury another competitor. Not just once, but on multiple occasions Suicide tried just that. He did it to J&J and he did it to Seth Rollins...and he paid the price for that. We didn't want it to go down how it did...but Suicide put his hands on me. When Suicide laid his hands on me...we had to go to Plan B. We had to make sure that he NEVER made that mistake again. That is where my husband...and now COO of XWL Comes in. He showed Suicide that you don't cross the boss. Suicide tried his best...but his best just wasn't good enough.

[Triple H]
Last week, I did what any good man would do. I protected my wife. It just so happens that in doing that, I was also doing what's best for business. Nobody knows what Suicide would have done if I didn't put a stop to it, We all saw what he did to Seth Rollins. He is a man that has no limits, and I had to protect my wife and I had to protect this company. Suicide was just another face around here, but Seth Rollins....Seth Rollins IS The Man. He is the face of this company, and he is the face you'll see for many years to come. I couldn't risk our prized asset once again getting injured at the hands of Suicide, so I did what I had to do.It wasn't just Steph at risk, It wasn't just Seth Rollins...It was the future of this company. Seth Rollins along with Finn Bálor ARE the future of this company. Seth Rollins single handedly carried this company for many months, He was one of the greatest Intercontinental Champions of all time, He main evented Final Stand...and that was when it was just him. Imagine what the future has in hold with Seth Rollins and Finn Bálor as the biggest names in this business.

[Triple H]
I know exactly what it takes to be at the top of this business...and Seth Rollins and Finn Bálor have what it takes. Suicide, Dean Ambrose....the list goes on...none of them have what it takes. Can you imagine this company with Dean Ambrose as the face of this company? We'd be out of business within weeks. And that's a problem we're dealing with. Dean Ambrose can enjoy his run with that championship, Because it won't last long. Tonight is just a little teaser for Dean, so he can prepare for what we have in store for him. But we aren't out here to talk about Dean...We're out here to talk about the superstars who matter,the superstars who will make a difference in this business.....

[Triple H]
Ladies and Gentlemen....The face of XWL, He is The Man.....Seth Rollins!

Once again the arena fills with deafening boo's for the former Intercontinental Champion. Triple H and Stephanie applaud their hand picked star of XWL as he walks onto top of the ramp with a huge smirk across his face, and why wouldn't he? Last week he didn't just defeat Suicide...he fired him.

Seth walks down the ramp, and up the stairs to enter the ring joining Triple H and Steph, all three with huge smiles. Seth hugs Triple H before walking towards Steph and hugging the General Manager. The crowd show their hate for what is going on in front of them. It's a scene we've seen before, but now with Triple H and Finn Bálor, The Authority is stronger than ever. Seth is handed a microphone.

[Seth Rollins]
I did exactly what I said I would do! Not only did I beat Suicide in the middle of this ring....I personally FIRED him. I stomped his face into this mat, and he will NEVER be seen again. He put his hands on our General Manager...and you people cheered  him on. You people wanted to see a full grown man hit this defenceless woman, but Suicide paid the price. He learnt his lesson the hard way. Just like Dean Ambrose will learn it the hard way later tonight when J&J embarrass him, they'll show him for what he really is...a worthless, talentless...trash. Dean Ambrose was always the weak link of The Shield, and tonight that will be exposed. He walks around here acting like he achieved something by beating Randy Orton...but the only reason he is champion is because we let him.

[Seth Rollins]
If I was in that match...It would've been a whole different story. Just like it would've been a different story if I wasn't once again screwed out of the Intercontinental Championship match a few weeks ago. I never lost that championship...It was taken from me. Hell just a couple weeks ago...I even beat Sheamus in the middle of this ring, just like I said I would. I'm a man of my word, everything I say I'll do....I do it. If I wanted to stand here tonight and tell you that I'm going to become Intercontinental Champion AND World Heavyweight Champion...Then I'd do it! Because that's how good I am! I'm not going to pretend that I took out Suicide myself last week.... It was a team effort. That's what The Authority is about....We look out for each other, we all do what's best for business.

The fans boo the hell out of Rollins as he smirks into the camera.

[Triple H]
You're right Seth.  We look out for each other.  They say that there's strength in numbers and we increased ours last week by adding another member to The Authority.  Just like Seth Rollins, this man has unlimited potential and the sky is the limit.  Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you... FINN BÁLOR!

As the music of Bálor hits, all three inside the ring applaud.  The crowd however, give the complete opposite reaction and show their new-found hatred for their former hero.  Bálor is unfazed and strides down to the ring with confidence.  As he enters the squared circle he shares a handshake with The Game who says some quiet words into his ear off mic to which Finn responds with a grin.  He then turns his attention to Stephanie and the two share a brief friendly hug.  Finally the two men proclaimed as the future of XWL join hands in a mutual respectful handshake.  The crowd are hating every second of this and aren't afraid to voice their opinions.  Bálor takes centre stage with a mic and begins to speak...

[Finn Bálor]
Thank you for the kind words and introduction there Hunter... and allow me to be one of the first to say... welcome back.

The XWL Universe begins a "Bálor sucks" chant.

[Finn Bálor]
I don't suck... you people are ridiculous.  Back when I did everything for you, nobody ever thought I sucked.  Yet back then I never achieved anything.  Ever since aligning myself with The Authority three weeks ago I have beaten everybody put in front of me including just last week when I defeated the World Champion Dean Ambrose.  I am the best this company has to offer and Triple H and Stephanie realized that when I was at my lowest and gave me an avenue to revive my career.  They gave me an opportunity to prove to the world that I am the very best.  And just like Seth Rollins, I am now an uncrowned champion.

[Finn Bálor]
Every team or group that has ever formed in this business eventually breaks down, but The Authority is different.  We each share the same goals and interests... we have each other's backs.  If I ever have to face Seth Rollins in this ring, it won't drive a wedge between us because we're here for the greater good.  In fact it'd be an honor and a privilege for me to face someone as talented as Seth.  All of us, Hunter... Stephanie... Seth... Jamie... Joey... we have all vowed that our personal feelings will never get in the way of what we joined together to do, and that is to rule over this industry.  And because of that the fact of the matter is that in the end, one way or another... The Authority will always win.

[Finn Bálor]
If you don't believe that, all you need to do is rewatch last week's Anarchy or go ask Dean Ambrose or Suicide.  So all of you nay-sayers out there can boo all you want.  The Authority is here and The Authority is here to stay.

[Seth Rollins]
That's exactly right, Finn. We don't need to rely on each other...but we can. Every team, every group has had that one stand out star. The Rockers had Shawn Michaels, D-Generation X had Triple H of course, The Shield had me....but The Authority...We're all as strong as each other. There isn't a weak link here, there's no riding each others coattails. We're all here to do what's best for business. If that meant Me and Finn putting on the best contest in the history of this company, then that's exactly what we would do. We've both waited far too long for our time to come, now it has there isn't anybody who can stop us. The future...is now.

Seth lowers the microphone, as a huge smirk comes across his face. The Authority take centre of the ring join hands, all raising each others hands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:08 pm

NORMAL MATCH

EY nails a diving elbow drop from the top rope after a big back and forth battle. He goes for the cover... 1...2... Austin gets his hands on the ropes.. somehow the ref is unable to see it... and the hand comes down for the three.

EY lets go of Austin's leg and puts his hands on his head stunned at what just happened. As he gets up he looks down and notices Austin's hand still on the ropes. EY goes to mention to the referee but Austin begins to stir. EY helps Austin to his feet and as Austin gets up he shoves EY and begins mouthing off  pointing towards the rope.

The referee steps in place and looks at Austin as he motions towards the ropes. The ref then turns his attention to EY who shakes his head and pleads with Steve that he didn't see it happen. Austin isn't having any of it. Steve, angered, acts as if he's going to hit EY when suddenly

Seconds later Stephanie McMahon can be seen on stage mic in hand. Austin notices and stops as Stephanie speaks

{{Stephanie}}
Steve... wait... I Know what you're thinking and I'm asking you now to stop. It was clearly a bad judgement call on part of the referee. He didn't see your hand on the ropes. I'm sorry but Eric is still the winner.

Austin visibly frustrated paces back and forth and Stephanie goes to speak again

{{Stephanie}}
I know you give it your all when you come out here and I commend that. Steve, there's no other legend in this business that works as hard as you do, so I'm grateful you're so passionate about what happened. Which is why I've came up with an idea...

Austin leans on the ropes and Eric turns towards her as well clearly intrigued

{{Stephanie}}
Next week, on Anarchy, live from Denver Colorado we're going to have ourselves a little match. Recently you both, as well as several others, have been pushing to prove yourselves worthy of a title shot.

The crowd chants loudly at this mention to which Stephanie speaks again

{{Stephanie}}
That's why next week we're going to have ourselves a six man tag team match in the main event. It will be the team of Seth Rollins, Matt Sydal and Austin Aries taking on the intecontinental champion, Sheamus. Eric Young, and Stone Cold Steve Austin. If you two are such good friends I'm sure you'll be able to work through this little mishap. Good luck gentleman.

Stephanie smiles and turns and walks away. The camera focuses on EY and SCSA as they simply stare at each other before the feed fades to the next segment

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion

Last edited by Kyle on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:09 pm

All of the lights on the stage shoot up to the ceiling before aiming down and casting a red glow across the entire arena, signalling that the Red Queen has arrived.

The Women's Champion emerges onto the stage, met with a powerful reaction by her fans. Although, not the most positive of receptions.

Adorning the coveted Championship on her right shoulder, Eva Marie strides down the ramp in casual attire, likely because she wasn't competing tonight. No, tonight was another celebration. Eva floats passed the people in the front row, giving other Diva's supporters a patronizing side-eye before sporting her signature, subtle smirk.

Already in possession of a microphone, the Women's Champion climbs the steel stairs and shoots a glance at the cameramen, simply making sure they had their lenses in the right place.

After ducking down under the ropes, the Red Queen who has now taken her place in the middle of the ring, is met by barbaric chants of: "YOU CAN'T WRESTLE!" which were surprisingly combated with smaller responding chants: "YES SHE CAN!" Not having the time for any of the crowd's shenanigans, Eva raises her hand to silence her critics, which in turn only made them louder.

After letting them have their fun, the fans finally die down enough for the champ to get a word in, allowing her to take a deep breath before sounding off.

{{Eva Marie}}
Ahem.

Eva smiles, trolling the fans a little before actually getting into one of the many reasons why she's here.

{{Eva Marie}}
I present to all of you, the longest reigning Women's Champion in history.

Eva extends her arm out in superiority, proudly presenting herself to the thousands in attendance.

Some expected boos by the blind haters, but it's clear Eva os beginning to grow on a few of the fans. Perhaps it's her improving in-ring ability, her devilish character, or simply her physical appearance. Regardless, Eva was attracting more attention with each passing week, especially as long as the title remains around her waist.

{{Eva Marie}}
I'm sure a lot of you were convinced I was going to lose my title last week to that tragedy of a Diva, who I won't even bother to name. She's gotten enough attention by riding on my coattails as it is.

The more obnoxious fans proceed to yell: "MADISON!" but Eva pays them no mind.

{{Eva Marie}}
I think I've beaten that dead horse enough to prove that I am the dominant diva in XWL. And for those of you who still think said horse has what it takes? It's time you take a looong look in the mirror. I understand you might not enjoy that as much as I do, but it's pretty clear I've got a lot more to work with here.

Eva snickers while the fans hold their thumbs down in disapproval and continue to boo her for her undeniable success.

{{Eva Marie}}
A lot of girls in the back like to say that I'm not a real wrestler, because I didn't grow up inside a ring. They say over and over again that I'm just a face and body to look at, but isn't that the beauty of the situation?

The Red Queen almost laughs as she cocks her head to the side, styling her hair to her liking with her fingertips.

{{Eva Marie}}
Here I am, a former model, reality star, socialite, and I'm  still doing your job better than you.

Eva allows all of the hardcore wrestling fans to continue giving their best shot at booing her out of the building, because it seems she has more important matters to address tonight.

{{Eva Marie}}
So being the caring, compassionate Women's Champion that I am, I decided to make a little something to help all of my fellow Divas keep that in mind.. but most importantly, one specific Diva-.. What the heck, I'll say it. Madison Rayne.

A vocal, mixed reaction ascends from the crowd as Eva pauses to allow the audience to let it all out.

{{Eva Marie}}
Madison, you've done an amazing job trying to keep yourself relevant, and I couldn't let you run off with your tail between your tiny little legs without a parting gift. A gift to immortalize the highlight of your unfortunate career.. So Mads, this one's for you.

With a sinister yet collective grin on her red lips, Eva Marie extends her arm and directs the audience's attention above the ring. Seconds later, a massive blown up poster of Eva Marie pinning Madison Rayne last week drops from the ceiling, providing a massive backdrop for the Women's Champ.

Much to the fan's dismay, who are showing their Red Queen no form of verbal mercy at this point. Eva briefly laughs, observing the giant HD poster. She claps in approval and admires the image before whipping out a sharpie from the pocket of her high-waisted jeans. Upon popping the cap off, Eva signs the corner of the image before pressing her red lips against it in a fatal kiss, topping off her signature with a red pair of lips.

Suddenly Layla's theme sounds out of nowhere, garnering quite the pop because anything she has to say has to be better than Eva's self celebration continuing any longer. But the excitement is short lived, because they immediately remember that she's the prime suspect by default as the mystery woman that attacked Bayley. Layla steps out smiling, ignoring the reaction as usual, while Eva flashes a noticeably annoyed face before quickly hiding it as her boss ascends down the ramp. The British Diva reaches the ring, grabbing an always conveniently placed mic off the steel steps, then casually walks up them, waving at Eva who does the most halfhearted wave you've ever seen. Layla steps in, looks at the poster, then displays absolutely no reaction, obviously Madison is her friend so seeing that is annoying, and the act itself is silly, but can she really judge someone else's arrogance given her history? Her music dies down, and she lifts her mic up standing near Eva who obviously is wondering why Layla's out here.

{{Layla}}
Ladies and Gentlemen, let's hear it for THE longest reigning Womens Champion in XWL history!

Layla shows off her champ, but while some cheer, the majority instead boo. Eva places her hand over the belt proud of her accomplishment, and flashes a not so sly grin.

{{Layla}}
You know Eva, when I hired you I knew it would go one of two ways, either you would be just a pretty face that didn't have what it took, or you'd be something I was, someone that didn't have the experience, but made up for it with cunning determination. Someone that would grow each and every time she stepped in this ring, that would learn from, not repeat, her mistakes. It's a rarity that someone arrives here and truly lives up to the phrase "the cream rises to the top." But here you are, two months into your XWL career, and look at you.

Eva can't help but smile, running her hand through her hair in typical valley girl fashion.

{{Layla}}
Last week was easily your biggest test, you proved you had what it took to become champion, now it was time for you to show that you had what it took to STAY champion. Add in the added pressure of that first title defense being the first Main-Event of it's kind, and you've got a recipe for either one hell of a statement, or one hell of a fall. But you did it, you retained your title, proving Breakthrough wasn't a fluke, and showing the world, and me....that when you promised you'd takeover, and it'd be "All Red Everything" you meant it. That's why I wanted to come out here, to personally congratulate you from one Womens Champion, to another. When I first won that title, I wanted to elevate it, to live...and breathe IT. But unfortunately before I had the chance to old management decided to go in a different direction and got rid of it. That's why I brought it back, because while it couldn't be me that made that championship matter...I knew someone would come along, and pick back up where I left off. That person is you, so thank you Eva, thank you for representing that title so well, for being a huge part in forging a path for the divas of tomorrow. Congratulations champ, long live...The Red Queen!

Layla smiles, placing her mic against her side as she begins to attempt to lead the audience into a round of applause. However it's mostly just her clapping, with maybe a small portion of the audience actually joining in. But it's nowhere near enough to actually notice if anyone actually is. Eva lets the crowd die down a bit before she raises her mic again.

{{Eva Marie}}
Wow.. Thank you Layla, that was so bold of you.

The Women's Champion speaks in a grateful tone, but her terminology confuses the audience, and more importantly Layla herself.

{{Eva Marie}}
Considering how undeniably jealous you are of me.

The camera pans to Layla, who seems completely floored by Eva's claims, but before she has the opportunity to object, Eva elaborates.

{{Eva Marie}}
I mean let's face the facts, I make history every time I step into the building. And you- well, you are history.

"OOOOOOO"'s emerge from the crowd as Eva proceeds to explain the divide between herself and her boss, Layla.

{{Eva Marie}}
Every time I show up, I get a reaction unparalleled by any diva or superstar, even bigger than you, Layla. I'm a star outside of the ring, and an even bigger one inside of it. Aw, don't get me wrong.. You were swell back in your day, but you were never Eva Marie. Nobody in the back is Eva Marie, and nobody who comes in long after I'm gone will ever be, Eva Marie. My people loved me before I became the face of this company, and now they practically adore me.

The fans nearly boo the Red Queen out of the building, but she embraces it, feeding off their reaction while she slowly turns around and blows a kiss to her devoted followers.

{{Eva Marie}}
Let's be real here Layla, I'm the best thing that could have happened to you. I put people in the seats, eyes on the screen, and money in your knockoff handbag. In reality, you should be thanking me.

Eva finally turns her eyes back to Layla, suddenly seeming completely justified. After letting those words resonate with Layla, Eva lifts her mic again.

{{Eva Marie}}
I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got an appearance to make, and I would hate to keep Jimmy waiting. Fallon, that is, I'm sure you've heard of him.

No word perfectly defines Eva Marie's current expression more than smug, it's clear all of her success if beginning to get to her already inflated ego.

{{Eva Marie}}
So on that note, you're welcome XWL Universe, you're welcome Jimmy Fallon, and you Layla, are most welcome.

The Women's Champion makes her way to the ropes, ducking down between them as she passes one last glance to her boss before descending down the steel stairs, leaving her microphone behind. She makes her way up the ramp, oozing confidence as the people turn their thumbs down and boo her, with the occasional rabid fan passing by.

{{Layla}}
Eva, sweetheart...I wasn't finished.

{{Layla}}
First off all, Thank YOU so much for everything you've done for this division...and of course me and my dead career. It means so much to have a champion that, you know....truly embodies the word champion. That's a bigger star than I ever was, that's keeping things together because she's such a major attraction to not only this division, but this company. And that's why as gratitude for your tireless effort, week in and week out...I'd like to reward you with a mere token of my appreciation for all you've done.

Eva raises her brow, suspecting this isn't all its cracked up to be, and if we know Layla, it's so much more.

{{Layla}}
As champion, you can get a little bored, right? Beating the same people over and over...you want something to spice things up, right? Well honey, have I got the "spice" for you. I can one hundred percent confirm that Madison Rayne, will NOT be getting another opportunity at your title. But she's only one woman, you know? With that first defense out of the way, I say we look to the future...a future like...Cyberslam! The poster girl herself, heading into it as The LONGEST Reigning Womens Champion in XWL History! With such an accomplishment, honestly...I don't know who even could stand a chance against someone of your caliber. But don't fret, I know how much you'd hate to be left off the show, so get ready...because you're going to LOVE this!

The champ gets comfortable on the stage, placing her hand on her hip while she listens carefully.

{{Layla}}
The XWL Universe is really turning around on you, aren't they?

Immediately a massive swarm of boos follow, showing that while some progress is made....a majority of them still feeling the way they did the first night she arrived in XWL.

{{Layla}}
Well, as I was saying...Cyberslam is our one event a year where we turn the power over to the fans, isn't that exciting?! And that's why I couldn't think of a better solution to this contender conundrum than to let all of your adoring fans...make that decision! That's right, starting right now...your Red Nation can head over to XWL.COM, and pick your next challenger! The best thing of all? EVERYONE  except Madison Rayne, are eligible! Oh, and the cherry on top of this oh so wonderful news for you...is the fact that you'll make history once again! When you will become the first Womens Champion to enter her second defense, hell....you could even become the first Womens Champion to win....or lose, her second defense! It's as if it all comes natural to you...you're right, I'm totally jealous...if only I were a few years younger, huh? But like you said, my career is old news, you're the new hot thing, the poster girl...so I'd wish you luck, but who am I kidding? The Red Queen doesn't need luck, right?

Eva is seen taking a deep breath, narrowing her eyes at Layla while she gathers her thoughts. However, it's clear her spoiled, invincible mentality still has its roots. The Red Queen lifts her hand and slowly waves it to her boss, forcing the faintiest smile as the two ladies stare each other down while the screens go dim.

Last edited by Sam on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:28 pm

*Following a short commercial break the scene is the backstage area where there's a frantic crowd gathered around something.  A lot of them are backstage workers who rarely get seen on the show.  There's a couple of referees and agents... some superstars, some divas... a great mix of people there.  Many are shocked or concerned for some reason.  It's not until medical staff rush onto the scene that we realize that something serious has happened.*

[EMT]
Back up, back up!  C'mon!  Get outta the way!

*The EMTs come through with a stretcher forcing the crowd to disperse.  What's revealed is that of a face down unconscious Paige!*

[EMT]
Paige... Paige?  Can you hear me?

*It's clear that Paige has been attacked and a steel chair near the crime scene with a dent in it appears to be the smoking gun.  Did the mystery attacker strike again?  It certainly seems that way.  As the confusion and concern for Paige is felt throughout the arena and by the millions watching at home around the world, the last images we see are an ambulance slowly arriving on the scene, and Paige being loaded onto a stretcher before the screen fades to black...*

*Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Ambrose Faces The Authority

Sometime through the match....

J&J have Dean Ambrose pinned into the corner, the duo taking turns with stomping him. The ref seems to not care, backing up and watching from afar. No count to stop the match has come forth as Dean is getting beat. Though, earlier in the match, it wasn't the case.

[Michael Cole]
The heels have really turned in this contest!

[JBL]
For the better, really. We went from Dean kicking J&J around to the exact opposite!

[Jerry Lawler]
And you have to hate how the ref isn't calling for a count! This is unfair!

Mercury picks up Dean as Noble stands back. Joey holds Dean's arms tight behind him, pinning Dean up. Dean slumps slightly, not quite meeting Noble's stare. Jamie yells at him about how stupid he is, then slaps Dean. Ambrose seems to come back to life, staring off into space and then slowly turning to face Noble. Jamie's eyes grow wide as he pulls back to strike Dean. Ambrose ducks, causing Noble to hit Mercury. Joey lets go of Dean, letting Dean dropkick Noble in the knee, sending him forward, crashing into Mercury.

[Jerry Lawler]
That a boy Dean! Take it to them!

[Michael Cole]
Dean mounting a comback here!

J&J Security drag themselves back to their feet, turning to face Dean who darts at them, double clotheslinning them over the top rope. The duo crash to the mat, stumbling around. Ambrose takes off to the turnbuckle, climbing it and facing the duo who stand, using each other for support. Dean leaps, crashing into both of them, then jumping to his feet, screaming at the top of his lungs. He then picks Noble up by his hair, throwing him over the announcer's table right into JBL.

[JBL]
THAT NEANDERTHAL!

[Jerry Lawler]
I love this guy!

[Michael Cole]
Dean is cleaning house!

Dean then picks Mercury up by his ears, forcing him into the ring. Dean enters as well, getting hit by Mercury as soon as he does. Dean falls back, catching himself on the ropes, hitting Mercury with a rebound lariat. Mercury drops, allowing Dean to taunt. Dean enters a ready stance, waiting for Jamie to get back to his feet. When he does, Dean kicks him in the gut, dropping him with the Dirty Deeds. Dean turns to him, finding Noble in the ring now. Before Jamie can ever strike him, Dean kicks him in the gut and hooks the arms, dropping him with the Dirty Deeds as well. Ambrose them grabs Jamie, placing him on top of Mercury and covering the both of them. The ref begins to count, slowly.

3!

The crowd cheers as Ambrose drags himself to his feet again. He then forces the duo out of the ring, and follows. He walks to the timekeepers box, grabbing a mic and heading back into the ring.

[JBL]
This man shouldn't even have a job here anymore after what he did to me!

[Jerry Lawler]
He's the champion! Of course he should!

Dean turns to the crowd, mic to his lips, title in his hand now as well.

[Dean Ambrose]
Did you see that? Did you see me, just beat, those two idiots? Stephanie wanted a show, so there you have it. I beat them. So what now Stephanie!? Do you want to finally give me what I want!? I'm two Authority guys down, and two more to go. Let's go!

Dean drops the mic, turning to the stage, pacing back and forth.

Dean begins to nod as the GM begins to walk out onto the stage. She is accumpanied by Seth Rollins and Finn Balor. Stephanie McMahon holds a mic in her hand, smiling at Dean who is begging for a fight.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Congratulations Dean. You beat up two men who aren't wrestlers anymore. Two security guards. Unlike last week when you couldn't beat up Finn Balor. But yet you still want to fight him. And Seth as well. You must have hit your head too many times to want to two of the top guys in the company, but that is for our doctors to decide. What is for me to decide, is who will fight for your World Championship at Cyber Slam!

Dean stops getting amped for a fight, staring down Stephanie, waiting for her to announce this information.

[Stephanie McMahon]
And I think I found the best option. Since every match at the pay-per-view will be voted on, why not have the people which you trust so much, decide your opponent?

The crowd slightly pops, excited.

[Stephanie McMahon]
You see, they won't choose the participants in the poll of course. No, you, have chosen them yourself Dean. You see, your opponent at CyberSlam, will be Seth Rollins, or Finn Balor.

She pauses, Dean staring her down with hatred running through him.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Or Both. So, put your trust in the people some more Dean. I hope it serves you well.

Dean nods, not seeming to be too bothered by this news. He suddenly is lunged forward, crashing to the mat. J&J have recovered and are on top of him, beating him to the mat. Dean begins to fight back, regaining his footing, getting back to a standing position. He pushes the duo back, decking Noble and putting him to the mat. He takes Mercury, tossing him over the top rope. He turns back to Noble, and does the same to him, having cleared the ring. Without warning, he is taken down again, Seth Rollins on his legs while Finn Balor is stomping him. The duo begin to pumel Dean, holding him to the mat. They take turns with stomps, Dean growing limp. Finn picks Dean up, holding him still while Seth doubles him over, hooking the arms and hitting him with the pedigree. Finn them takes to the turnbuckle, climbing it and standing up slowly. He then leaps, connecting with the Coupe De Grace. The duo then stand over Dean, holding up their arms, victorious.

END OF SHOW

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16   

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy : 2/1/16 - 2/8/16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2