Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16

Go down 
+5
Zack
P.R Son
Plus
T-Roll
TheFilthParade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 MyCar9a
LIVE FROM: Gila River Arena, Glendale, Arizona  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 68uDwFS XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Q0jFU2b

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Th7psQT XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 EAHgYRR

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 MqgehV7 XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 CtQxuPr

DIVAS MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 QjEY4B6 XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 8sxM5XW

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 I2R7Nd8 XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 FG2PD6H

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 RHElFe4 XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 OeF7Lc9

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Jg46Xdg XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Aiqm6CT

DIVAS MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 CrIMNJD XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Do0Ixur

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 0DaiekX XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 K0aSUaq

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 S7P41EW XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 TPV5Eyz

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 GNgAkjZ XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Nah6xhN

HANDICAP DIVAS MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 MGjrU1V
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 DODY48k XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 ZYR5btk

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 86y2tRh XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 OcKEtdV

MAIN EVENT
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 WHCrender2
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 W4QV3un XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 L3MSRyB

Last edited by TheFilthParade on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:05 pm

XWL comes to life with pyro blasting all over the stage and the infamous theme song of the show playing over the speakers. The camera spins around the arena, showing off the fans with their signs in the air. The variety of signs are just a small amount taste of the number of superstars that will be showcased tonight. The camera then finds it's way to the commentary table where XWL's infamous commentary team are found.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 QCeHh8y

[Michael Cole]
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to yet another week of Anarchy, and tonight, is going to be just as amazing as the past couple of episodes!

[Jerry Lawler]
I'll say! The show is packed tonight! I mean, we have Asuka and Natalya going head to head.

[JBL]
Along with that, the newly crowned IC Champion takes on Seth Rollins.

[Michael Cole]
A night of pure awesomeness is sure to come here tonight as we gladly kick things off!

[JBL]
And what a way to kick it off!

The crowd comes to life with a mixed reaction for the theme of Stephanie. However, once they see the duo of J&J leading the way, they migrate more towards boos. Noble and Mercury walk out, very much like the security they are suppose to be, appearing to be making sure Stephanie will be safe. Then, the queen herself appears. McMahon comes out onto stage, dressed to the nines. She carries herself down the ramp with confidence anyone could want.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 UQ7NhEo

J&J watch her from the ring as she finishes her decent down the ramp. They watch her climb the stairs and enter the ring, backing up and letting her own the floor. Stephanie moves across the ring, pulling a mic from a crew at ringside. She moves to the center of the ring and pulls the mic up to her lips.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 BjWJUlP

[Stephanie McMahon]
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me be the first to welcome you all, to Anarchy!

The crowd boos her as she smiles, keeping a sense of authority about her.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Now, I know you guys are just as excited about the show we have to come as I am. I mean, let's look at our main event for the evening. We have, the newly crowned Intercontinental Champion, Sheamus, taking on one of the greatest performers of our generation, Seth, ROLLINS!

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 YiEKtS3

As if the booing could get any louder by this point. The distaste for Rollins is ominent in the arena as J&J grin to themselves behind Stephanie who continues to keep her maturity.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Now, now. I understand the distaste that you all have. After all, our world champion should be in the main event here tonight. But here lately, he seems a little too shy to come into work. That is, until tonight. I can confirm that tonight, Randy Orton will in fact be in the building.

The crowd, doesn't actually change much. Randy sucks too.

[Stephanie McMahon]
He will also be coming out to this ring later tonight to-

The crowd stops booing immediately and turns instead towards cheers. The camera spins to the entryway where the titantron has lit up with images of the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. The man himself comes out from behind the curtain and moves to the center of the stage, pausing to take in the cheering of the crowd. His eyes then meet with Stephanie's, who doesn't look too thrilled.

[JBL]
What is this maniac doing out here!?

[Michael Cole]
Beats me, John. Here in recent weeks Stephanie has been practically begging Dean to take out Randy Orton for her.

[Jerry Lawler]
Do you think he's here to finally accept?

[JBL]
He knows better!

Dean makes his way down the ramp, ignoring the stretched out hands of the fans. Instead of climbing into the ring, Dean rounds it, making Stephanie wait a little bit. He walks past the announcer's table, snatching a mic while he's over there. He rolls into the ring, and heads past Stephanie, spinning around and meeting her gaze once again. He doesn't bring the mic up, but his music dies. Stephanie has reequipped her maturity and smile, raising her mic.

[Stephanie McMahon]
What a nice surprise! Dean Ambrose, everybody!

Steph points to him, displaying him for the crowd to cheer.

[Stephanie McMahon]
What brings you out here Dean? Did you come to help me open the show? Or perhaps you wanted to finally accept my offer that is no longer on the table? Either way, I don't really think you need to be out here, do you?

Dean grins in response, then raises his mic.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 JTeD5Rw

[Dean Ambrose]
See, it's funny to me Steph. Week in and week out you come out here and spit in the face of these fans, presenting them with things they don't really care about. "Oh, look here children, Seth Rollins is the best thing ever!" You buried so far deep in his ass that you're basically making up his organs.

The crowd begins the chant "Kiss Ass!" over and over again as Dean continues.

[Dean Ambrose]
And don't even get me started on the two cronies you got following you around. People like to say I look like a creep, but boy do the guys your hiring now look like they dwell in internet chat rooms or what? I mean, look at them! Freakin' tiny too.

J&J looks rather furious by this point. The duo have short fuses.

[Dean Ambrose]
But, you know, I really didn't come out here to make fun of Jamie Noble and.... the other one.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 IXccbnj

[Stephanie McMahon]
Then what could you possibly be doing out here, Dean?

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Vt7q0qv

[Dean Ambrose]
You see, it's funny that you asked that. I was getting there, I promise! For the past two weeks, you've basically begged for me to come out here and do your dirty work. Apparently your lips don't just protain to Seth's backside, eh? But yeah, you offered me all the things I could ever want just as long as I roughed up who you wanted. You liked me better as a friend compared to an enemy, right? But then, you have me kicked in the face.

[Stephanie McMahon]
That was not my doing. Seth acted under his own terms there, and he had no idea of my attempt to befriend you.

[Dean Ambrose]
Befriend? You wanted to be my friend? That's sweet, really. But friends, don't allow their other friends to get kicked in the face. At least not the friends I want to have. Speaking of friends, how is Seth doing? You know, now that he's your lap dog. Haven't been able to ask him yet. You know, too busy icing my jaw. Point being, I feel, disgruntled. And you know, I don't really like, being, disgruntled.

Without warning, Dean darts at Noble, dropping him with a clothesline. Mercury is taken aback, giving Dean the chance to catch him with a flurry of punches. He backs Joey up into the corner as Stephanie scurries from the ring. She screams into her mic for him to stop but he doesn't listen as he unleashes a barrage of blows on Mercury. Noble gets back to his feet, clubbing Dean in the back. Dean turns to him, continuing to get punched. Dean pushes him off, only to get hit with a hard right hand. Dean falls back, looking as though he's going through the ropes, but catches the top one, reentering the ring with a clothesline to Noble, dropping him to the mat. The duo don't move much, Mercury rolling out of the ring but Noble laying in the center of it as Dean grabs his mic.

[Dean Ambrose]
Is that good? Was that fun enough for you? You wanted people to get roughed up! I roughed them up! Doing my job, right? Or at least the job you begged me to do!

[Stephanie McMahon]
What do you want!?

[Dean Ambrose]
I, personally, don't want anything. However, these fans of yours, they want something. They want to see Dean Ambrose take on Randy Orton for the World Championship, here tonight. I mean, after all I have beaten him in singles competition which I think really doesn make me the number on contender. And you owe me since you had me kicked in the face.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Dean, I can't make that-

[Dean Ambrose]
Steph! You're a McMahon! Pull some strings. You can make it happen. I believe in you!

[Stephanie McMahon]
Dean it isn't that- wait, no!

Dean has picked Noble up, hooking his arms. He looks to Stephanie, as though asking her "what's it going to be?" Stephanie thinks for a moment then nods.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I'm so tired of having to pay doctor bills for those two. Please, don't hurt him anymore Dean. Fine. Have it your way. Tonight, Randy Orton will defend his title against Dean Ambrose in the main event.

"Thanks." Dean yells, before planting Noble with a Dirty Deeds. Stephanie looks furious as Dean stands back up, grabbing his mic back.

[Dean Ambrose]
Thanks Steph. See ya around.

With that, Ambrose slides out of the ring, walking to one of the barricades, hoping over it as ring crew check on Noble and Mercury. Joey is standing, appearing fine while Noble is still out from the Dirty Deeds. The camera goes back to McMahon who stands, on the stage, looking at Dean who doesn't return the gaze. She shakes her head, appearing to be contemplating what she just signed up for.

[Michael Cole]
Well ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here live: Dean Ambrose will challenge Randy Orton for the World Title here tonight. Stay tuned!

The camera then fades to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:35 pm

There would be no theme music, as there was no need for it. The people knew he would make an appearance, after all he had made history last week. He had won the Intercontintial Championship, he had defeated two of the best XWL and now he was finally at the top of the mountain and he was not going to be knocked off, not anytime soon. He walks out onto the stage, the fans in the arena turn their heads and look up at him as they start to boo him. He walks onto the stage, with the biggest smirk on his face as he stands there, the Intercontintial Championship around his waist as he holds his ground and lets it all sink in for the people.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 1adr_zpsgao9idt4

With the crowd booing him, he looks around, his hands on his hips and a grin the size of his face, he then raises his hand up, clutching tightly onto a microphone as he smirks some more as he speaks down into it.

SHEAMUS | NEW CHAMPION
I told you so! You all doubted me, you all thought that I could not do it, but look at me now fellas, I'm on top of the world!

Again the people in the arena boo him as he slants his head backwards, looks up at the sky and starts to laugh.

SHEAMUS | NEW CHAMPION
Do you all want to know the funny thing as well? It was all too easy! I knew walking into that match, the second Seth Rollins got himself pulled out of it, that I would win. Now I know people are going to be saying that I only won the match because Seth Rollins was not in it, but that is not true. Hell if he was in it, it would have been even more easier as he is nothing more than an overrated joke. Hell you all won't have to wait long until I get my hand on that fella and when I do, I will prove to each and every single one of you why I am the champion and he is not! He was lucky last week to escape me, but this week, tonight, haha there is no more running, no more excuses, his time is up and he is going to wish that he stayed away, because I am going to give that wee cocky fella the beating he will never forget!

Again he lowers the microphone, this crowd may not have been the biggest fans of Seth Rollins, but they cheered him instead of Sheamus.

SHEAMUS | NEW CHAMPION
Cheer for him all you want, cheer for your hero until you lose your voices, it will not make any difference. I am the champion for a reason. I am at the top for a god damn reason. I have worked every day to get to where I am. I have worked harder than everyone else to be where I am at and I am not going to allow Seth Rollins to waltz on in here like he owns the place and take me down, not going to happen fella. My era has only just started, this is my first night as champion and my first night as champion is going to be night of history, it is going to be a night worth remembering, worth looking back on in years time. My first night as champion and I will take down Seth Rollins and I will prove that I cannot be defeated, that I will be Champion forever and all of you will not be able to deny that I am the greatest thing to ever walk into XWL. Seth Rollins can try to take me down, he can try his fancy moves, but for every man that has ever done that to me, I have destroyed them and Seth Rollins will end up the same. The last thing he will see tonight is me standing over his broken body, my championship raised above my head as I look down to him and tell him that -

SHEAMUS 5:15!

THE GREATEST CHAMPION IN XWL!

JUST KICKED YOUR ARSE FELLA!

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 1adr0_zpsuu0eoovv

His arms move outwards from his side, the microphone is dropped as he screams at the top of his lungs. His message has been sent loud and clear, this is the era of Sheamus and Seth Rollins is nothing more than a small bump in the road to him making himself the greatest champion of all time.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 2:02 pm

"THE GREATEST CHAMPION IN XWL!

JUST KICKED YOUR ARSE FELLA!"

I think another certain redhead might disagree. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 3:43 pm

P.R Son wrote:

Suck up to her some more. middle
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 3:48 pm

P.R Son wrote:

Who cares about her though?
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:31 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break to find Austin Aries somewhere backstage, preparing himself physically and mentally for his match later on in the night against Matt Sydal. They met in that ring last week along with Sheamus for The Intercontinental Championship, but unfortunately for them, despite their best effort, The Irish Brawler was the one that emerged victorious and the NEW Intercontinental Champion. Austin no doubt wants to bounce back tonight, and if he could defeat Sydal, that'd help him do just that. Austin begins to stretch forward, when suddenly he sees a familiar set kick pads in front of him, causing him to look up and see the man they belong to, and the man that's standing before him, Matt Sydal.

[Matt Sydal]
You know, you've got some nerve showing your face around here again after screwing me out of The Intercontinental Championship!

Austin looks at him with a slight grin, is he serious? How in the hell did Aries screw Sydal last week?

[Matt Sydal]
Wipe that stupid grin off your face, do you have ANY idea what you've done? Now that Irish Idiot is parading around here like he's the greatest champion ever, this is all YOUR fault!

Aries looks at Sydal with a confusing and angry look on his face

[Austin Aries]
Nerve? I’ve got nerve? I work here, so I will show my face around here as much as I damn well please. Now I know your upset about not winning the Intercontinental Championship, I don’t want him walking around here with that belt either, but don’t blame any of this on me, he was the better of the two of us. Now I suggest you go get ready for our match tonight.

[Matt Sydal]
Don't blame you? You're the reason that bumbling brute is the champion in the first place! If you would have just stayed out of my way, I'd be the one with that title right now. So I suggest YOU go get ready for not only our match, but another loss...because that's what losers like you do, lose.

[Austin Aries]

Lose? Lose? I'm the greatest man that ever lived. Now I don't want him walking around here with that title around his waist either, now get out of my way while i get ready to whip your ass tonight.

[Matt Sydal]

The greatest man that ever lived? And just what makes you so great? Because from what I've seen, there's not a damn thing that's "great" about you. Now if you wanna see something "great" just wait until I give you the "greatest" ass kicking that you've ever seen!

[Austin Aries]

Yeah we will see about that

Aries walks off to somewhere unknown, Maybe catering?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial when a theme hit’s the speakers.

The fans begin to cheer loudly and we cut to ringside

{John Bradshaw Layfield}
Oh boy I wonder what’s going to happen right about now.

{Michael Cole}
What’s Layla doing out here. Haven’t we dealt with her enough already?

{Jerry Lawler}
Uh, Michael judging by the sounds of these fans, I somehow don’t think it could be Layla

{Michael Cole}
Then who else could it be. There’s nobody else besides someone who we haven’t seen in several yea..

Before Michael can finish the camera darts to the ring. Cole so focused on figuring out who it is completely missed the person make their entrance. After a few minutes the camera finally cuts to the ring and we see someone who hasn’t appeared in an XWL ring in over four years.

The camera focuses in on the ring and as the crowd dies down it appears to be none other than XWL Diva Michelle McCool. She looks around as the crowd begins to cheer. She smiles and slowly raises her microphone to speak

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Normal_WWE_SmackDown_01_29_2010_%281%29_avi_000052840

{Michelle McCool}
Hee-ey

She pauses for a moment as the crowd cheers before speaking again

{Michelle McCool}
I bet y’all didn’t expect to see me right about now, did ya? After all it’s been what, four years now hasn’t it ya’ll? You’re probably wondering where I’ve been, what I’ve been up to, and more importantly what I’m doing back here in an XWL ring after four years of being gone right?

She pauses for a minute as the crowd finally dies down before she speaks again

{Michelle McCool}
I bet y’all were thinking it was because I missed y’all right? That I just couldn’t bear to be away from you people anymore? Am I right guys? Well, if that’s what you were thinking, then y’all would be WRONG. You see I’ve been gone for four years. That’s a long time away from doing what you love. That’s a lot of time for me to sit and reflect on everything I did and didn’t do. It got me thinking. The last time I was here what did I achieve? Sure I had y’all support but what did it get me? Nothing!

She can tell the crowd isn’t pleased by these remarks but Michelle seems unaffected. She looks around and then dons a fake frown before speaking again

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Normal_WWE_SmackDown_01_29_2010_%281%29_avi_000060120

{Michelle McCool{
Aww, what’s the matter, y’all don’t like me telling the truth? Well guess what if there’s a lot of things I’ve realized while away it’s that y’all didn’t do anything for me. I mean c’mon I was a former Diva’s champion for what feels like forever. How did I keep that title? It sure as hell wasn’t by letting y’all’s thoughts and feelings get to me. No. I let my actions in the ring do the talking for me. So if y’all wanna know why I’m back let me lay down some real talk for you.

{Michael Cole}
You see? Every time I try and tell you all not to buy into what people like Michelle are saying you guys eat it up. You do the same thing with that has-been Stone Cold Steve Austin

{Jerry Lawler}
Oh will you just shut up Cole. As much as I don’t like the way Michelle’s acting it’s not like it’s the first time she’s lashed out against the fans.

JBL goes to speak but Michelle cuts him off

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Normal_WWE_SmackDown_01_29_2010_%281%29_avi_000090280

{Michelle McCool}
Y’all see what I mean? Some things never change. Hi Michael how are you hun? Am I boring you up there? Well let me sincerely apologize. After all it’s clear how hard you work at doing your job each  and every single week. Ladies and Gentleman why don’t y’all give him a round of applause. Michael Cole, THE face of XWL.

As she finishes her sentence she smirks. The camera cuts to Cole who glares and doesn’t say a word before it cuts back to Michelle who speaks again

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Normal_WWE_SmackDown_01_29_2010_%281%29_avi_000103800

{Michelle McCool}
Now as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, why, am I back in XWL? First of all there’s been a lot of people going around the back proclaiming themselves “queen’s” of the Diva’s division. I mean c’mon how stupid do y’all sound. First we’ve got Madison Rayne the “killer queen”. Hun, the only thing y’all kill, are these people’s attention span’s every time you open your mouth or step foot into this ring. I mean Maddy, come on girl, you can come up with something better than that hun.

She pauses for a second as the crowd boo’s before speaking again

{Michelle McCool}
Then we’ve got the “Red Queen” our reigning women’s Champion Eva Marie. I mean really y’all? At least when you look at a team like Paige and Layla in the United Queendom that made a lot more sense. Those two were there for each other and got things done. I will say this congrats to you Eva on winning the title but, from looking at the rest of the lockeroom, I’m more shocked that they let someone like you win the title but lets be honest hun there isn’t very much competition now is there. That’s about to change now that the first lady of flawless is back. With help from a very special person that I’m sure y’all love just as much as you did the last time I was here.

The crowd begins to get into a dual chant of “Lets go Eva, Eva Sucks” to which Michelle shakes her head before speaking

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Normal_WWE_SmackDown_01_29_2010_%281%29_avi_000107960

{Michelle McCool}
I just want to say congrats to Lay on becoming GM of the Diva’s division. I gotta tell ya though, Hun, it’s going to be really weird calling y’all my boss but I’ll get used to it and they couldn’t have picked a better person for the job.

The crowd begins to boo viciously at the mention of Layla’s name. Which, as expected, Michelle doesn’t take kindly too given their deep friendship over the years

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Normal_WWE_SmackDown_01_29_2010_%281%29_avi_000167240

{Michelle McCool}
Y’all are a rude bunch of people. I mean I know I’ve not acted the nicest over the years but what end of the bed did y’all wake up on this morning. I think it’s time for some real talk and maybe y’all will learn to watch your tone.

She looks into the camera as the crowd dies down and speaks a final time

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Normal_WWE_SmackDown_01_29_2010_%281%29_avi_000094440

{Michelle McCool}
I don’t normally do this but I’d like to say thank you. Thank you to Lay and even Stephanie for allowing me to come back to this company after being gone for a long while now. Oh and to those who are wondering why I didn’t mention Nattie, The Bellas, and every other Diva that’s in the back, I have my history with certain ones so I’ll have more things to say next week. As far as whether or not I’ll thank y’all well you got another thing coming because McBitch is back and she’s here to stay.

The crowd starts to boo loudly at the words Michelle just spoke. She looks into the camera and raises the mic a final time

{Michelle McCool}
Now that’s real talk!

Michelle drops the mic spins in place and raises her arms donning her famous pose as the screen fades to black
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:34 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 S7P41EW XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 TPV5Eyz

[JBL]
THE HERE IT IS DRIVER!

[King]
That came out of nowhere!

[Michael Cole]
Wait, what's Sydal doing?

As Sydal drives Austin into the mat, and falls into the immediate pin...the referee begins to count...looking at the mat, specifically Austin's shoulders to make sure he's got a good look to provide a fair count...Matt Sydal leans back grabbing the ropes, pulling on them against Aries for extra leverage!

[King]
Oh come on!

[JBL]
What?

[Michael Cole]
Don't act like you don't see it, John!

Sydal still grabbing the ropes to ensure Aries doesn't kick out of The Here It Is Driver again....is successful

3!!!!!!

Once the referee's mat hits the canvas for a third time, Matt releases the ropes then stands up as if he's done nothing wrong, even though the audience and everyone but apparently the referee, and the blind JBL saw what lengths he went to for this "victory."

[JBL]
He's done it, Matt Sydal is back in the running for The Intercontinental Championship!

[Michael Cole]
He's done something alright, but I'm not so sure that victory is going to get him closer to a rematch with Sheamus.

[King]
Austin was flat out screwed!

[JBL]
What in the hell are you on about, King?

[Michael Cole]
Are you really going to sit there and act like Matt Sydal didn't just grab the ropes there during that pin?

[JBL]
Your eyes were playing tricks on you, two.

[King]
Don't even go there, JBL. Austin had a really good chance of kicking out again, and Matt knew that, which is why he stooped so low to steal the win.

[JBL]
Oh please, he may have kicked out of it once before, but there's no way he was kicking out a second time, you're just talking foolish now.

Matt's music sounds in victory, and the referee oblivious to what happened, raises his arm to a thunderous boo from the audience. Matt flashes a grin, knowing he got away with it, then mounts the second rope, and motions around his waist that he's coming for The Intercontinental Championship. Going as far as shouting "I'm coming for my rematch Sheamus!" directly in the camera. But as he then turns to exit the ring, we see Austin Aries sitting up, watching the replay on the titantron as the referee assists him, and the look on his face...tells us that this may not be over between these two men. Anarchy fades to an advertisement promoting our next big special, Cyberslam!

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:41 am

After a commercial break, we go back to ringside....

The theme of Seth Rollins blasts around the arena! The crowd show their instant hate for the former Intercontinental Champion

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Ud4t0PK

Seth walks out from behind the curtain, not followed by J&J security due to the attack earlier by Dean Ambrose....There isn't a cocky smirk across the face of Seth Rollins this week. As he walks down the ring, a group of security guards are already around the ring... It's obvious why these are here considering what happened last week. Seth doesn't waste any time grabbing a microphone.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 FH4KMQ4

[Seth Rollins]
I am tired of these games! Every time I'm about to reclaim my rightful spot as the face of this company somebody gets involved where they don't belong and ruins it! First Alex Shelley, then CM Punk and now Suicide! I have had enough of it! That's why these security are out here tonight.... Because of Suicide even takes one step inside this arena.....he will be arrested...and FIRED!

The crowd make it clear they are far from happy with this...

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Qy5ekWa

[Seth Rollins]
Now that masked freak out of the arena.....I WILL get the championship match that I DESERVE...but not Tonight, Tonight will be about just giving Sheamus a warning. I'll let him enjoy his little moment, because when I decide I want my title shot...I'll get it. Tonight, It's about simply showing him who deserves that championship, it's showing him who WILL take it away from him. We've all seen it, time and time again Sheamus has his moment...then he fades away because he doesn't have what it takes! He's walking around here like beating Aries and Sydal is an accomplishment but we all know it would've been a whole different story if I wasn't brutally attacked.I'd be the one standing here Intercontinental Champion. And tonight Sheamus... You find out the hard way that I AM THE MAN!

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 7mDfHIr

[Seth Rollins]
Now Dean Ambrose, Don't think I've forgotten about you.... assaulting two innocent defenceless security guards. What kind of man does that? Instead of taking out your frustrations at all your failures on them...how about you actually EARN a championship match? Instead you choose to force your way into a title match..by once again using ME to get to the top. It's a FACT that you wouldn't be where you are without me, Dean. I carried you AND Roman Reigns to the top in The Shield, it was ME who got you the chance to win your first World Championship. I gave it you all...and I could take it all away. Maybe after I beat Sheamus tonight, I'll watch closely....Maybe I'll call in a favour if you win, and I'll let Sheamus have his moment....and take the World Heavyweight Championship instead!

The crowd clearly don't like any idea of Seth Rollins with any championship....

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 ZBbFzQs

[Seth Rollins]
Hey,At least you'd have a champion that actually shows up.

The boo's get even louder, there doesn't seem to be a single person in this arena who likes the idea of Seth Rollins as their World Heavyweight Champion

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 VJopkxw

[Seth Rollins]
and Suicide, I'm not just going to let you get away with what you did last week, I could have you banned from the arena every week...I could have you fired! BUT instead...I'm just going to give you a beating you'll NEVER forget. In what WILL be your last appearance in this company... Suicide.... vs Seth Rollins....No Disqualifications! Oh and Suicide....if you lose... I'll personally FIRE you.

When it seemed that this crowd couldn't hate Seth any more than they did....this happens. The boo's louder than ever, some even resorting to throwing their trash at Seth....All of which,Seth loves. None of this bothers him one bit.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 TdNRBka

The smile is back across Seth's face, as he raises his hands in the air as the boo's still continue...

Anarchy goes to another commercial.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 3:09 pm

*Following the commercial break the theme of Stephanie McMahon hits once again.*

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 DZF7RHo

*The esteemed GM and leader of The Authority herself appears on the stage with a devilish smirk upon her face.  She's in a good mood about something which usually means that something she's about to talk about will either be very good or very bad for the XWL roster.*

[Michael Cole]
Here comes Stephanie again... I wonder why she's so happy?

[JBL]
Would you rather have a grumpy boss Cole?

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
She's just happy to be out here... and who wouldn't be?  This is XWL Anarchy!  The greatest wrestling show on earth!

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 UmJ1rKd

[Michael Cole]
It's just that usually whenever she's happy about something it means bad news for the rest of us...

*Stephanie enters the ring and soaks up the mixed reaction from the crowd.  She's handed a microphone from one of the ringside workers and as her music dies down she smirks ever wider as she is about to reveal whatever it is that is making her so happy.*

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 NSsrnaR

[Stephanie McMahon]
Ladies and gentlemen... a few moments ago you all witnessed greatness standing before you inside this ring.  Every last one of you had the privilege of being in the presence of Seth Rollins... the shining jewel of the XWL crown.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 QrdHPWe

[Stephanie McMahon]
We, the Authority, like to call Seth the future of this industry but the fact is the future is NOW.  Seth Rollins is the man but as great a man that Seth Rollins is we can't expect him to shoulder that responsibility alone.  Under intense pressure even the biggest and most precious of diamonds will crumble... which brings me to why I am out here right now.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 3qSx5Ix

[Stephanie McMahon]
To say I'm excited is an understatement, because not only will Seth Rollins no longer need to carry this company on his back alone... he will have help.  Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to you the newest member of the Authority... a man who shares several parallels with Seth Rollins and who will be another shining jewel making up the XWL crown...

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 C5tvzII

[Stephanie McMahon]
FINN BÁLOR!

*As the music of Bálor hits, there is a very lukewarm response from the XWL Universe.  Bálor was one of their former favourites but now he's made the jump to the dark side.  What is the meaning of this?  Why Finn? Why?.*

[Michael Cole]
What?!?  Finn Bálor?!?

[JBL]
The Authority delivers yet again!  What a coupe by Ms. McMahon!

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 HJxLsIv

*Bálor appears with a big grin on his face, sporting formal clothing to fit with his new Authority position.  He makes his way down the rampway as Stephanie claps him onward, clearly over the moon with this acquisition.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Who knows what this means for XWL... but I want to hear from Finn about why he's made this decision.

[JBL]
You'd have to be dumb not to make the decision to join the Authority if they come knocking King.  Who wouldn't want to be a part of the elite?

*As Bálor climbs the steel steps, Stephanie holds the ropes open for him.  He enters and the two shake a handshake and some quiet words off mic, before Stephanie departs to let Finn have his moment.*

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 3Uv318v

*Bálor looks around with a grin on his face at the confused faces of the XWL Universe who are clearly conflicted.  They don't know what reaction to give Bálor upon his return, and he knows it.  As his music dies down, he raises his microphone and begins to speak.*

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 FW0nS8w

[Finn Bálor]
You know... it's been no secret I've been in and out of XWL more times than I care to count.  And each time it's exactly the same.  Sooner or later, I'm cast aside as an afterthought.  I stop getting the reaction I need from the XWL Universe to make it big despite putting myself and my body through hell every night to entertain you people.  All the blood, sweat and tears I have given inside this ring would be enough to fill the oceans of the world, yet you still don't appreciate me as you should.  Even now, I make my grand return and I'm underappreciated... where's my "Welcome back" chant?  Where's the standing ovation you give anybody who returns?  Instead I get this murmur of confusion and you have these stupid looks on your faces like you're not fully understanding what you're seeing right now.

*Did he really just insult the fans?  This grabs their attention and those who perhaps weren't paying as much attention as they should be are now hanging onto Bálor's every word.*

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Ad2wyCb

[Finn Bálor]
Let me tell you exactly what you're witnessing.  You're witnessing the rebirth of Finn Bálor.  You're watching me rise up from the ashes of obscurity to take what is rightfully mine.  No longer will I settle for second best while others who are less talented surpass me.  With Stephanie McMahon and The Authority behind me, I've been assured that I will never be left on the sidelines again.

*A booming "You sold out!" chant begins to echo around the arena.  It's pretty deafening.  Bálor is unfazed however and rubs his forehead while smirking as the chant rings out for several moments before he continues...*

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Ug2MLih

[Finn Bálor]
No, no, no... I didn't sell out.  What you people fail to realize is that I've worked too damn hard for 16 long years to get to where I am today without receiving the reward I deserve.  I should have already been XWL World Champion with the talent and the ability that I have, but because of you people, I've never been given that opportunity.  For some reason, you always neglected me despite me giving you everything I had... and I mean everything.  I have sacrificed so much and gone to hell and back to get to this position... so to be met with failure time and time again... through no fault of my own... was heartbreaking.

*The emotion shows on Bálor's face momentarily as he recalls his past failures and sacrifices he's made before it's quickly masked again by this new persona.*

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Q7s9yWr

[Finn Bálor]
But things are about to change.  I have assurances from the Authority that I am a big part of the future... and as Stephanie stated... the future is NOW.  Together, Seth Rollins, Stephanie and I will make history and together we will achieve the greatness we are destined to achieve.  To me, it was a no-brainer to join forces with one of the greatest minds this business has ever seen and to pair up with someone whom I know understands the position I'm in and has traveled down the roads I've traveled.  I'm done doing things for you people... from now on I'm doing things for myself.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 ITFdn1M

[Finn Bálor]
Tonight marks the beginning of something special.  And while we may already be a month into the New Year, there's no doubt in my mind that 2016 will be the year The Authority reaches new heights.  And now that I'm back and I'm a part of The Authority... so will Finn Bálor.  That I can guarantee.

*Bálor smirks confidently as his music hits once again.*

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 MElQwGx

*The crowd boo the hell out of Bálor as he just stands there soaking it all in.  He doesn't care anymore.*

[Michael Cole]
Well... there you have it ladies and gentlemen.  Finn Bálor is now a part of the Authority.

*The screen fades to black and a message is displayed on-screen.  "The following is courtesy of The Authority".*

*A video package highlighting Bálor's career up to this point airs and concludes with the message "Welcome Finn!" before Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:40 pm

DIVAS MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 CrIMNJD XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Do0Ixur

WINNER:
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 CrIMNJD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:53 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 GNgAkjZ XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Nah6xhN

Winner:  XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Nah6xhN
via Coup de Grâce

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:04 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Jg46Xdg XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Aiqm6CT

Winner via pinfall: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Aiqm6CT

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 9:16 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 86y2tRh XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 OcKEtdV

Winner: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 OcKEtdV
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:32 am

Darkness covers the arena like a blanket without warming, the only light source being the soft glow from the titantron. The fans are buzzing, knowing that in XWL this is the sign of something interesting to come.

It’s only a matter of what.

It’s only when smoke fills the titantron screen that it’s revealed that it’s actually broadcasting something live. The smoke rises and engulfs the screen and even over the noisy crowd the sound of footsteps off in the distance can be heard. The sound gets louder with each step until a figure appears in the frame.

The smoke in the air thins out to reveal a face.

No, a mask.

It’s Suicide.

The people in the arena cheer, a positive reaction to a man who has dedicated his career thus far to taking on the authority, a career it was just announced may end if he isn’t able to defeat Seth Rollins next week once and for all.

Suicide’s expression is impossible to read, his body language equally so, but you can still feel the calmness he exudes as though he were still in control of the situation. Maybe he is, it’s impossible to tell with a man who shrouds himself with mysteries as thick as the smoke once was in the room he’s standing in. When he speaks, his voice is distorted, but doesn’t weaken the impact.

-Suicide-
The boldest men are sometimes the ones with the most to fear. That’s not bravery; that’s foolishness. This started as a battle over respect and evolved into a war over revenge. A war you think you’ve won, yet I’ve never been in danger of losing it. Not when you’re still playing right into my hands. Seth Rollins, you can take my career—I’ll gladly take your life in return.

With that said the smoke thickens once more until Suicide disappears behind it. Safe wherever he is from Rollins’ guards hired to keep The Dark Savior out of the arena. Though Suicide isn’t a man too often concerned with safety. He’s the one who walked into a handicap match at Breakthrough prepared to lose in exchange for severely injuring J&J Security. Next week on Anarchy the final battle, and long-awaited rematch, between the two will take place.

This isn’t a fight Suicide can afford to lose, but how much is Rollins willing to sacrifice to
win?
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:17 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area, finding a locker room door. The camera slowly creeps forward, finding a crack. In the crack, we find Madison Rayne. The Killer Queen stands, phone to her ear.

{{Madison Rayne}}
It's not fair! Why?

The person appears to be responding, unable to be heard by the camera.

{{Madison Rayne}}
No, I was nice to her last week. I invited her to dinner.

{{Madison Rayne}}
What do you want from me? The world? I have to go out there tonight and work with her? What's in it for me anyways? I've been trying to get on her good side, like you told me to, and for what?

{{Madison Rayne}}
Of course I trust you Lay, but you really need to keep me in the loop when I have to deal with a bitch.

It's Layla. The women in charge of the diva's division. What could she possibly have in mind for Rayne?

{{Madison Rayne}}
So you're telling me, if I do this, I'll- wait, what?

Rayne's eyes grow wide as she spins to the door, the look of hell about to be unleashed on her face.

{{Madison Rayne}}
WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CREEP!?

The camera man backs up as Madison starts for the door. Without hesitation he flips the camera off, lastly seeing Rayne slam the door shut. The camera then cuts to a hype for the World Champion, Randy Orton.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:48 pm

*The camera shifts to the backstage area where Renee Young is standing by with none other than Paige!*

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 CwlUZr5

[Renee Young]
Paige, tonight you're scheduled to face off against Trish Stratus one-on-one. How do you feel about competing against a legend of this industry? You've been vocal lately about the state of the Divas Division and the competition available to you... have your opinions changed at all in the past few weeks, especially now where you're facing an all-time-great?

*Renee holds the microphone towards Paige but she yawns sarcastically before palming it away and walking off without saying a single word...*

*Anarchy continues...*

Back to top Go down
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:23 pm

The match is over!! Eric Young wins! He puts the Villain out! Marty Scurll is flat out!

Eric Young holds his arms up in the air, he's so happy, he's ecstatic.
Eric feels the need to share his thoughts with his fans, he reaches for a mic at Ringside.

The fans begin to boo and hiss and shout! Eric looks around confused. Had they turned on him?

BAM! NO! IT'S A FROM BEHIND CLOTHESLINE FROM THE SUDDENLY ALIVE MARTY SCURLL!!

Eric Young falls to the floor, holding his neck. Scurll holds the ropes, stomping on EY's head, he flops around, trying to protect his head but Scurll's ruthless mudhole stomping continues. He finally stops when EY rolls out of the ring, completely passed out outside of the ring. Medics rush to his assistance! Marty smiles.

He reaches down, grabbing the microphone EY dropped. Marty is still shaking from the match, he falls into the ropes but bounces off, standing on his feet. He puts the mic to his mouth.

Marty Scurll

HA-HA-HA! Funny now is it? Funny now? You stupid idiots, you actually thought I was gonna' stay down? That I'd TAKE a loss like a fool? A pussy who can't fight? That's what you'd do, you lot, you'd sit there with a brown stain in your pants, beaten and bruised. That's what's so wrong with this world. YOU!

Boo me, hiss me but the truth is, you're just as bad. Feeding the egos of freaks like Eric, freaks like Dean Ambrose or Randy. People who don't act like they REALLY are. People who act like their life is so in order or out of order when in fact they're just like me... EVIL. Villainous, they're just too good at hiding it...

I embrace it. I live as a villain, I sleep as a villain, I eat, I shit, I breathe so softly... * Marty sniffs up loudly down the microphone*

... As a villain....

And that's why I haven't been given my fair shot at any top dogs in this god damn company! Because they know I don't fit the mould, that I just don't give one... Well... Up yours!

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 542TMoZ

Marty holds his finger up for a while then sets it down. He spits at Eric Young's injured body and then storms out of the arena.

(Hope tyler doesnt mind me using EY here, needed to get this put out quickly Smile )
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 3:14 pm

HANDICAP DIVAS MATCH
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 MGjrU1V
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 DODY48k XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 ZYR5btk

The crowd has a nice mixed reaction for the theme as the titantron lights up.

{{Michael Cole}}
And here we go on to the next match!

{{JBL}}
I'm excited to see Bayley get her what for here!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
You leave her alone!

{{JBL}}
Nope. She deserves this.

The camera moves to the entry way where we find Madison Rayne, clothed in a red attire, smiling. She begins to queenly wave to the crowd, moving down the ramp, ignoring the stretching hands of fans.

{{Michael Cole}}
I just want to remind everyone of the unlikely team tonight of: Madison Rayne and Eva Marie. Just a few weeks ago, Madison Rayne and Eva Marie clashed for the women's title, in which Eva left victorious. Since then, Madison has been acting weirdly in response to Eva.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Weirdly indeed. She interrupted her coronation, and then turned around and has attempted to be her friend!

{{JBL}}
In which Eva reacted the right way, calling her out.

{{Michael Cole}}
That's besides the point. Tonight, they're on the same team and we know tensions are high on both side. Earlier tonight, Maidson even commented on that when we caught her on the phone.

Madison makes it down the ramp, climbing the stairs and entering the ring. She walks to the ropes, climbing to the second one, leaning over them, taunting to the crowd. She the turns to the ref, backing into her corner.

The Women's Champion arrives on stage, decked out in her sparkling red robe. She stops center stage, on hand resting on her hip as she turns to face the camera, revealing the dazzling Women's title resting over her right shoulder. To a perfectly harmonized chorus of boos, the Red Queen smirks and begins striding down the ramp.

Halfway there, she stops and slowly turns around, giving the entire arena a moment to bask in her glory. Once finished, Eva proceeds down the ramp and makes her way to the steel stairs, not bothering to make any sort of eye contact with her partner tonight, Madison Rayne. She tossed the side of her robe back and raised her leg up and between the middle and top rope before gracefully ducking through to the other side. Eva briefly hands the ref her title, now shooting a protective glare at Madison before untying her robe and swiftly pulling it apart. As she does, a confident grin appears across her red lips. She drops her robe to the mat and takes her title back into her grasp.

The Women's Champ makes her way over to the ropes and leans over, title secured over her shoulder as she looks to the camera and delivers a sultry kiss to the viewers at home. Eva hops off the ropes and runs her free hand through her infamous red hair while she  gradually makes her way over to her partner's corner.

They await their opponent Bayley, who walks out from behind the curtain to a huge cheer. Clearly under orders of Layla, there's no music, no titantron for Bayley...nothing. After all she isn't an official XWL Superstar.  There isn't the usual from Bayley, has she just makes the walk down the ramp. More focused than she has ever been, It's not just her career on the line tonight, it's her dream. Whilst the team of Madison and Eva may not be able to work together....Bayley is still coming up against two of the top women in the division. If she wants her job back....It's going to be hard for her.

She takes her position in the ring across from Eva.....The bell rings!

15 MINUTES LATER

The fight in Bayley is there for all to see! She's still fighting for everything she has.... Madison is wearing Bayley down with stomps and kicks.... taking a glance to her partner after every one.  Eva demanding the tag but Madison isn't giving in to her that easy.

She drags Bayley to her feet...but BAYLEY FIGHTS BACK! Bayley with strikes of her own forcing Madison to back up into the corner, this doesn't stop Bayley....continuing with the strikes....Bayley has snapped!

The ref pulls Bayley away but this only stops Bayley for a second....who dives at Madison with a diving back Elbow! Madison slumps into the corner but Bayley is on a roll...she scoops her up.... EXPLODER SUPLEX! She makes the cover...

BUT NO! Madison gets the shoulder up, to the frustration of Bayley and the crowd that are fully on her side. Eva just looks at Madison almost with disgust that she's even in this position.... Bayley isn't giving up her dream, she drags Madison to her feet and to the corner. She lifts Madison up, sitting her on the top turnbuckle..... The crowd know what's coming.

Bayley stands up on the second rope, preparing for her Bayleycanrana....but no, Madison hits Bayley elbows knocking her down the mat. Madison turns around....dives off the top rope with a senton! This could be it...

NO! Bayley is still fighting! Madison slaps the mat in frustration as Bayley just wont stay down. She looks across to Eva who is once again asking for the tag....but Madison ignores it. Dragging Bayley to her feet....with another look towards Eva.....She hits a devastating RAYNE CHECK!

Bayley is down and out...this has to be it. Madison slowly going for the cover until...

{{JBL}}
WHAT THE HELL?

IT'S PAIGE! The attention of Madison becomes focused on the stage....crawling to the ropes looking on.... All the crowd are on their feet.

Paige walks out from behind the curtain to the top of the ramp...sarcasticly waving to Madison and Eva.... This doesn't sit well with Eva who drops off the apron and takes a step towards the ramp, leaving Madison alone with the resilient Bayley. Paige stops in middle of the ramp.....with a huge smile across her face, she points pack to Eva and Madison..... signalling for them to turn around, Madison does just that....

BAYLEY TO BELLY! BAYLEY HITS THE BAYLEY TO BELLY ON MADISON! SHE MAKES THE COVER!

3!!!!!

SHE'S DONE IT!

{{JBL}}
What has Paige just done?!

Eva dashes towards the ring but Bayley makes a quick exit and runs towards the ramp. The crowd are letting out huge cheers...The loveable Bayley is officially back!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Bayley has done it! SHE'S BACK!

{{Michael Cole}}
I can't imagine this is going to sit well with Layla...but nobody can deny the fight in Bayley tonight.

Madison is still on the mat, Eva can't believe they lost this. Just looking down at Madison, it's clear from the body language of Eva...that all the blame is on Madison. Eva just demands her championship, and holds it proudly across her shoulder.

The camera then cuts back to an ecstatic Bayley with tears in her eyes, she stops at top of the ramp looking down at Madison and Eva...the two women she just beat to earn her job back.... but the woman who made that possible, Paige stands at her side!

Bayley looks at Paige with a huge smile, before giving what's perhaps the biggest hug she's ever given! After a few seconds Paige breaks free, telling Bayley to calm down....Before raising her hand!

The crowd still letting out huge cheers, some with tears in their eyes seeing what this means to Bayley. We all know one person who won't be happy though.... Layla. She thought she had the perfect plan when she made this match....but now, it's backfired. Bayley has earned back her job...with some help from her former partner.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 7ba5ffe2190368cff6fdd25a3a33d370

Bayley still can't believe it, as she returns the favour and raises Paige's hand! Before placing one final hug on Paige as XWL Continues!

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial break and we see Kevin Kelly standing out in the parking lot. Despite the cold winter air he seems to be holding a mic in hand.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 VtjHZaX

The camera man gets close to him and seconds later we see someone start walking their way towards the arena. As the person gets closer it's none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Austin walks towards Kevin and Kevin clears his throat. To which Austin looks at him annoyed as Kevin goes to speak

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 SFvKfCF

{Kevin Kelly}
I'm sorry to bother you, Steve but, can we get a quick word on who you were supposed to be facing?

Austin stares at Kevin for a few minutes and glares before speaking

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 S85HGqR

{Steve Austin}
Just who might that be?

Kevin goes to speak but as he can clearly see how agitated Austin is he doesn't say anything. To which this visibly frustrates Austin even more. He then gets closer to Kevin's face and speaks again

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 S85HGqR

{Steve Austin}
I said just who might that be. Son you gonna speak or what? Cat got your tongue or something or am I gonna have to smack the answer out of that stupid little face of yours?

Austin smirks as Kevin flinches and speaks

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 1J6GHUP

{Kevin Kelly}
AJ Styles

Austin shifts his body weight a moment before speaking

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 SbMfoC3

{Steve Austin{
AJ Styles?

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin{
Air Styles

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin{
The Prince Of Phenomenal

{Crowd}
What?!

{Steve Austin{
The Phenomenal One?

{Crowd}
What?!

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 SbMfoC3

{Steve Austin{
I think he's a great kid. He's a great athlete and these fans seem to love him, but, there's a difference in being a great athlete and being a great fighter. Ol' Stone Cold ain't no damn athlete son, but, you can bet your ass I'm a hell of a fighter. I leave it all in the ring and, much like when I fought Chris Hero last week, AJ may find himself on the wrong side of a Stone Cold Stunner. Now if you'll excuse me I've got better places to be than to be standing here talking to some jackass like you.

Austin shoves the microphone back towards Kevin's chest and we see a shot of the camera focused on Austin as he walks away before the feed cuts to black
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Chris Hero and Kevin Owens ends in an epic stalemate as the two are both layed out outside the ring and counted out!

(Sorry for the bad communication Jay)
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:31 pm

MAIN EVENT
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 WHCrender2
XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 W4QV3un XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 L3MSRyB

A
T
T
E
N
T
I
O
N

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

The duo are back and forth as Randy jumps up, wrapping his arm around Dean's neck. Ambrose pushes him off, causing Randy to fall to the mat. Orton climbs back to his feet, turning to Dean who kicks him in the gut and hooks the arm. Without hesitation, Dean drops him with the Dirty Deeds.

{{Michael Cole}}
Dean caught him! Dirty Deeds to Randy Orton for the fourth time!

{{JBL}}
His arm is under the rope! REF!

Sure enough, Randy's hand does appear to be under the bottom rope from the angle the camera catches. However, the ref watches the shoulders, determined to see if Randy gets his shoulder up for a fifth time in thsi match. The hand begins to come down.

And suddenly the crowd erupts. Dean doesn't seem to know what's hit him as the ref's hand comes down for the final count. Ambrose drgags himself to his feet, turning to the crowd, eyes wide and mouth slightly open from excitement. The ref grabs his hand, and hands him the title, and then raises it high in the air.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 0HdqT9u

{{Michael Cole}}
Dean Ambrose just dethroned Randy Orton!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
I saw it coming from a mile away!

{{JBL}}
Highway robbery is what we just saw. From my point of view, his hand was under the ropes.

{{Michael Cole}}
And I'm sure if Dean knew he'd go back out there and try to prove his point.

{{JBL}}
But he isn't is he?

{{Jerry Lawler}}
I wonder how Stephanie is reacting! Is it better or worse than Randy!?

Ambrose holds the title to his chest as the crowd chants for him. He then runs to the turnbuckle, mounting it and holding the title high in the air for the world to see.

{{Michael Cole}}
Welcome, to the age of the Lunatic Fringe!

Ambrose jumps off the turnbuckle and rolls underneath the ropes, taking off for the barricade. He clears it, jumping into a pile of his fans, the crowd holding him up as he turns to face the camera. He points to the title, "this is mine. This will always be mine!" He is let down by the crowd as he continues to make his way through it, members of the crowd patting him as he goes by. The camera settles on Dean, title above his head, surrounding by cheering fans.

{{Michael Cole}}
What does this mean for XWL!? What does this mean for the Authority!? Tune in next week to find out! Thank you, and goodnight!

With that, the show comes to a close.

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:45 pm

That's been a long time coming.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 NhKULZx

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Snake wrote:
That's been a long time coming.

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 NhKULZx

Congrats!

This! cheers Grats Tyler!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16   XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy : 1/18/16 - 1/25/16
Page 1 of 1