An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by KingWolf

» The Goddess of XWL returns
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:10 pm by Red

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm by TheFilthParade

» New Availability: Chris Jericho!
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:44 pm by BerserkBeardy

» You Reap What You Sow
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:59 pm by P.R Son

» Cyberslam Announcement
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:03 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017
Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:30 pm by Stunner

» There ain't no stoppin us now
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:24 pm by Adam

» XWL Survey June 2017
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 pm by CaptainGreed

» New Availability: Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:30 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 Official Looking For A Feud Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

In need of a feud for Randy Orton IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 537
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Aries vs Callihan > remember the cut off is today.. make haste Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm looking for a feud plz message ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 661
Likes : 12
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Need a feud as EY. PM me.

_________________



2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2066
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Looking for something as SCSA. Feud I had didn't pan out. PM or hit me up on Skype/Chat on here.

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
NathanVII
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 53
Likes : 5
Join date : 2015-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Kenny Omega-don needs something, he's currently dead in the water so someone please help him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moontan
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 290
Likes : 0
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : Riverside, Ca

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:23 pm

@T-Roll wrote:
Need a feud as EY. PM me.

hmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:38 pm

Suntan wrote:
@T-Roll wrote:
Need a feud as EY. PM me.

hmmmm

That's it suntan, just ignore the people who posted before and after him. =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NathanVII
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 53
Likes : 5
Join date : 2015-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Got Scurll now, someone please give him a rivalry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moontan
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 290
Likes : 0
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 26
Location : Riverside, Ca

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:09 am

@Dash wrote:
Suntan wrote:
@T-Roll wrote:
Need a feud as EY. PM me.

hmmmm

That's it suntan, just ignore the people who posted before and after him. =P

i sry Love me again? hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apococlisp
New Talent
New Talent


Posts : 15
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:54 am

I am still looking for a fued for jericho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2066
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 29
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:00 pm

Nevermind Smile

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion


Last edited by Kyle on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
MangoTango
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 141
Likes : 3
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:09 pm

Looking for something for Cesaro
pm with details plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravo
New Talent
New Talent
avatar

Posts : 14
Likes : 0
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 19
Location : England, South East

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:42 pm

Looking for a feud for the Rated-R Superstar! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4AFjhdVQeysfRnh23CybvA
MangoTango
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 141
Likes : 3
Join date : 2015-03-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Looking for something for Aries after Cyberslam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 537
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Looking to fly into the hearts of others with a lengthy feud for Will Ospreay after he debuts. Send me that PM boys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 537
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Found a feud and it got away due to silence from the other person, anyone else want to start a feud up with Will Ospreay that'll lead into Final Stand? Send those PM's my way and we'll sort something out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:27 am

@KingWolf wrote:
Found a feud and it got away due to silence from the other person, anyone else want to start a feud up with Will Ospreay that'll lead into Final Stand? Send those PM's my way and we'll sort something out.

You made zero attempt to contact me either but obviously its all my fault since nothing is ever your fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 537
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:22 pm

@Dash wrote:
@KingWolf wrote:
Found a feud and it got away due to silence from the other person, anyone else want to start a feud up with Will Ospreay that'll lead into Final Stand? Send those PM's my way and we'll sort something out.

You made zero attempt to contact me either but obviously its all my fault since nothing is ever your fault.
I contacted you several times first, if you're not going to do anything other than be online playing SMITE. Not to forget, while I was on at the same exact time. I'm not going to go out of my way to message you each time, if I see no effort from someone that's when I stop caring. Take initiative for once, and realize the "mighty" Ryan isn't trying to put the blame on you.. IT is your damn fault man. You said it yourself, you don't take it seriously. I'm called the Lone Wolf for a reason, at least I make an effort. You wonder why I don't associate with people because they give me zilch in return. You're not as driven as you were before and I'm not letting you bring me down with you. Best of luck and I hope you find a way to get yourself going again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:17 pm

@KingWolf wrote:
@Dash wrote:
@KingWolf wrote:
Found a feud and it got away due to silence from the other person, anyone else want to start a feud up with Will Ospreay that'll lead into Final Stand? Send those PM's my way and we'll sort something out.

You made zero attempt to contact me either but obviously its all my fault since nothing is ever your fault.
I contacted you several times first, if you're not going to do anything other than be online playing SMITE. Not to forget, while I was on at the same exact time. I'm not going to go out of my way to message you each time, if I see no effort from someone that's when I stop caring. Take initiative for once, and realize the "mighty" Ryan isn't trying to put the blame on you.. IT is your damn fault man. You said it yourself, you don't take it seriously. I'm called the Lone Wolf for a reason, at least I make an effort. You wonder why I don't associate with people because they give me zilch in return. You're not as driven as you were before and I'm not letting you bring me down with you. Best of luck and I hope you find a way to get yourself going again.

You're the reason why I'm not as driven. Ducking out on three feuds with me before even starting them. But yeah I'm the guilty party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 86
Likes : -15
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : Your mums house

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:37 pm

The Underbaker would like a feud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 537
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:54 pm

@Dash wrote:
@KingWolf wrote:
@Dash wrote:
@KingWolf wrote:
Found a feud and it got away due to silence from the other person, anyone else want to start a feud up with Will Ospreay that'll lead into Final Stand? Send those PM's my way and we'll sort something out.

You made zero attempt to contact me either but obviously its all my fault since nothing is ever your fault.
I contacted you several times first, if you're not going to do anything other than be online playing SMITE. Not to forget, while I was on at the same exact time. I'm not going to go out of my way to message you each time, if I see no effort from someone that's when I stop caring. Take initiative for once, and realize the "mighty" Ryan isn't trying to put the blame on you.. IT is your damn fault man. You said it yourself, you don't take it seriously. I'm called the Lone Wolf for a reason, at least I make an effort. You wonder why I don't associate with people because they give me zilch in return. You're not as driven as you were before and I'm not letting you bring me down with you. Best of luck and I hope you find a way to get yourself going again.

You're the reason why I'm not as driven. Ducking out on three feuds with me before even starting them. But yeah I'm the guilty party.
You're still hung up on that, I took time away to get my shit together. I even expressed my apologies to you because I did feel bad. Now I offer to do a feud with you to make up for it, and you're the slacker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:33 pm

@KingWolf wrote:
@Dash wrote:
@KingWolf wrote:
@Dash wrote:
@KingWolf wrote:
Found a feud and it got away due to silence from the other person, anyone else want to start a feud up with Will Ospreay that'll lead into Final Stand? Send those PM's my way and we'll sort something out.

You made zero attempt to contact me either but obviously its all my fault since nothing is ever your fault.
I contacted you several times first, if you're not going to do anything other than be online playing SMITE. Not to forget, while I was on at the same exact time. I'm not going to go out of my way to message you each time, if I see no effort from someone that's when I stop caring. Take initiative for once, and realize the "mighty" Ryan isn't trying to put the blame on you.. IT is your damn fault man. You said it yourself, you don't take it seriously. I'm called the Lone Wolf for a reason, at least I make an effort. You wonder why I don't associate with people because they give me zilch in return. You're not as driven as you were before and I'm not letting you bring me down with you. Best of luck and I hope you find a way to get yourself going again.

You're the reason why I'm not as driven. Ducking out on three feuds with me before even starting them. But yeah I'm the guilty party.
You're still hung up on that, I took time away to get my shit together. I even expressed my apologies to you because I did feel bad. Now I offer to do a feud with you to make up for it, and you're the slacker.

Slacker? The last time we spoke was last week and neither of us contacted each other in that time. I know you live in your own little world buy come on and take some responsibility!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 537
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:35 pm

@Dash wrote:
@KingWolf wrote:
@Dash wrote:
@KingWolf wrote:
@Dash wrote:
@KingWolf wrote:
Found a feud and it got away due to silence from the other person, anyone else want to start a feud up with Will Ospreay that'll lead into Final Stand? Send those PM's my way and we'll sort something out.

You made zero attempt to contact me either but obviously its all my fault since nothing is ever your fault.
I contacted you several times first, if you're not going to do anything other than be online playing SMITE. Not to forget, while I was on at the same exact time. I'm not going to go out of my way to message you each time, if I see no effort from someone that's when I stop caring. Take initiative for once, and realize the "mighty" Ryan isn't trying to put the blame on you.. IT is your damn fault man. You said it yourself, you don't take it seriously. I'm called the Lone Wolf for a reason, at least I make an effort. You wonder why I don't associate with people because they give me zilch in return. You're not as driven as you were before and I'm not letting you bring me down with you. Best of luck and I hope you find a way to get yourself going again.

You're the reason why I'm not as driven. Ducking out on three feuds with me before even starting them. But yeah I'm the guilty party.
You're still hung up on that, I took time away to get my shit together. I even expressed my apologies to you because I did feel bad. Now I offer to do a feud with you to make up for it, and you're the slacker.

Slacker? The last time we spoke was last week and neither of us contacted each other in that time. I know you live in your own little world buy come on and take some responsibility!
Did you not remember you telling me we'll do it tomorrow, and then you were no where to be found. Face it, you're not ready to jump therefore I won't be for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Clearly you don't remember when we were playing matches with Zack and David that I said I didn't want to do that idea at all because it just seemed over the top and you said you were fine with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 537
Likes : 11
Join date : 2014-10-20
Age : 21
Location : Jersey Shore Bay Bay

PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:29 pm

@Dash wrote:
Clearly you don't remember when we were playing matches with Zack and David that I said I didn't want to do that idea at all because it just seemed over the top and you said you were fine with it.
You said we would do it tomorrow since you were tired, never said we should scrap it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Looking For A Feud Thread   

Back to top Go down
 

Official Looking For A Feud Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

 Similar topics

-
» NightMares (Official Thread)
» Official Bleach Manga Thread. *Spoilers Alert!*
» Official Secret Base thread!
» Official GtR Role Play OC Claims
» RP Dice Roll Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: General Discussion-