Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016

Go down 
+7
Plus
T-Roll
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
NathanVII
Sam
Kyle
11 posters

Who had the most memorable/impressive performance at Breakthrough?
Suicide
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_lcap14% XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Dean Ambrose
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_lcap7% XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Sheamus
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_lcap7% XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Eva Marie
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_lcap29% XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Eric Young/Matt Striker
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_lcap21% XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Randy Orton
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_lcap21% XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 MyCar9a
LIVE FROM: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

THE RED QUEEN’S CORONATION

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 DODY48k

Tonight on the first Anarchy of The New Year, Eva Marie paints the arena red when she kicks off the night with her official championship coronation ceremony. Attendance from the entire division is mandatory, so whether her fellow women are happy she won or not, they'll be forced to surround the ring and watch as Eva is officially crowned in the middle of the ring.  What will Eva Marie have to say when she gives her first speech since capturing The XWL Womens Championship by defeating an undefeated Madison Rayne?

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 XItgobx  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Jg46Xdg

A night of returns kick starts with Drew McIntyre and Marty Scurll. Drew's been away for quite sometime, what might he bring to this "new era?" And what of "The Villain" who appeared on the first episode of Anarchy only to abruptly disappear. These men are back and ready to claim this year as theirs, but will they?  

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 S7P41EW  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 OeF7Lc9  
Winner Advances To The I.C Title 4 Way Next Week

Next week live on Anarchy, Seth Rollins returns to recapture the title an injury took away from. Tonight we find out who will join in in the Fatal Four Way for The Intercontinental Championship. Both Matt Sydal and Steve Austin whether we thought so or not, have something in common. Both men had their issues with another superstar, but last night at Breakthrough, theirs plans fell through and they were left without opponents. So tonight they clash with one thing in mind, advancing to next week to take home the gold. Will Sydal be on his way to his second reign as Intercontinental Champion? Or will Stone Cold at long last be that much closer to claiming his first title in XWL

AJ STYLES RETURNS

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 RHElFe4

It all started with a mystery attacker when AJ Styles was supposed to meet Chris Jericho one on one last month. That attacker revealed himself to be Chris Hero, and now...AJ Styles is back! He promises to confront the man that assaulted him tonight, what will go down when Styles...clashes with Hero live in the ring?

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Aiqm6CT  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 GNgAkjZ  

After a month of an Eric Young we didn't recognize, thanks to an old friend in Matt Striker...the EY we know and love, is BACK! And tonight he meets a returning man, not just any returning man...former World Heavyweight Champion John Cena! Is Eric on his way to picking up where he left off last year? Or will John Cena be the first true test to see if Eric is really back to his old self?

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 EAHgYRR  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 B92KyQG

In a night of returns, Sami Callihan returns to the ring, no doubt with a purpose in mind...and let’s hope he’s ready for his opponent, the debuting Alexander Rusev. Will Rusev crush, or be crushed?  

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 0DaiekX  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 L3MSRyB  

Last night these two men delivered messages in their own way. Dean Ambrose was the one that put a stop to Brock Lesnar's dominant ways, and he showed he's a bigger threat than anyone thought when he ALSO defeated Randy Orton at Breakthrough, just hours before Randy went on to become World Heavyweight Champion. Suicide found himself in a Handicap Match against J&J security, so instead of fighting a battle that couldn't be won, he chose to send a message to the man he took out, and is returning next week...Seth Rollins. Locking in the very same move that took him out on Joey Mercury. Will Jamie Noble try to get involved in this match to nullify the threat Suicide would pose next week? Will The New World Champion try to cost Ambrose the match out of spite for beating him? This match has a lot of possible outcomes, so you better tune in to every single second of it because ANYTHING could happen.

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Q2XkrQz  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 ZBKH6y0  

Many superstars have already made their return to the ring, but tonight these two men have decided to wait until the start of the New Year to have their first match back. Kurt Angle has taken Cesaro under his tutelage, so will that help him defeat Dolph Ziggler? Or will Ziggler's weeks of flirting with divas payoff and motivate him to victory?

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 TPV5Eyz  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 68uDwFS

Next week live on Anarchy, Seth Rollins returns to recapture the title an injury took away from. Tonight we find out who will join in in the Fatal Four Way for The Intercontinental Championship. Chris Hero made a statement when he attacked AJ Styles, he's not here to play games, he's here to make an impact, and tonight he's got a chance to do just that. But unfortunately for him, it's the same night AJ Styles returns. Austin Aries however has made an impact of his own, the former United States Champion returned a few weeks ago defeating Steve Austin, doing as he says what he "loves." So we're sure he'd love a chance to fight for The Intercontinental Championship. Who will move onto next week's big match?

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 HB1amTx  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 CtQxuPr  

Former World Heavyweight Champions collide when a returning Jeff Hardy collides with a disgruntled Chris Jericho. Jericho’s not been silent about his unhappy disposition when it comes to Stephanie McMahon, and he couldn’t have been happy to miss XWL’s first special back, so will tonight finally be the night he turns it all around and shows Stephanie what she’s missing?  

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Q0jFU2b  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 VX6eBMR

The New Face of Fear reemerges to collide with a man who lets his actions in the ring do the talking. Will Bray Wyatt introduce Owen's to  “Sister Abigail?” Or Will Owens hit the monster with a Pop-up powerbomb.  

DIVAS MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 WDZC7pQ  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 TiYWE7V
Paige had a lot to say about the Divas Division at Breakthrough, and with a new frame of mind heading into the New Year, now is the time to put all her words aside and show us why this is her “house.” But her opponent tonight will be no slouch, for she just like Paige is a former Divas Champion...and she’s looking to unleash Brie Mode. So will Paige turn things around for herself, or just get busted by Brie Bella?

NORMAL MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 FG2PD6H  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 MqgehV7  
In yet another return just in time for the New Year, longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of all time is set to square off against former World Heavyweight Champion The Rock. Will Shawn Michaels tune up the band to a win, or will HBK smell the stench of defeat at the hands of The Great One?

DIVAS MATCH
  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Do0Ixur  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 R7vYY9w
Natalya’s made it clear she doesn’t want to be apart of the drama in the division, whereas Nikki, is practically drama’s BFF. Two women that are so different are set to go one on one tonight, but with her boyfriend’s advice still fresh in her mind, will Nikki try something new? Will she change her ways? A match against perhaps the most respectful diva in the division would certainly be a nice start. Will Nikki with change in mind rack up a win? Or will Natalya teach Nikki a sharp lesson in respect?

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 DH0MSdX  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 RHElFe4

At Breakthrough we saw the debut of Ethan Carter III and he made a bold statement that he will become World Heavyweight Champion. Nothing and nobody is going to stop him from fulfilling his greatness, but that gets tested tonight when he squares off against a newly motivated AJ Styles. Will EC3 start a new undefeated streak? Or will AJ give him a harsh dose of reality by showing him there’s a difference between saying, and doing?

DIVAS MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 CrIMNJD XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 ZYR5btk

Asuka at long last makes her Anarchy debut, after claiming her first victim at Breakthrough, she looks to do it again. However her opponent tonight will not be so easily put away, Madison Rayne may not have succeeded in capturing The Womens Championship, but she’s still the woman that for a straight month, couldn't be beaten. Can she bounce back from her first loss by handing Asuka hers?

THE AGE OF ORTON

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 W4QV3un

After conquering the conqueror Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton after almost six years...is at long last once again your XWL World Heavyweight Champion. The Viper closes out the first episode of The New Year by addressing the crowd. But will his celebration be cut short by a certain superstar that just beat him last night? The Age of Orton is upon us, what it means we do not yet know, but once Anarchy reaches it’s end tonight, we’ll find out just what Randy’s reign means for all of XWL.

Last edited by Kyle on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:00 pm

The screen lights up with a massive pyro show as the crowd goes wild, fresh off an electric special  event known as Breakthrough, where two new Champions were crowned. The camera scales across the screaming sea of fans as Anarchy begins.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 IkDOD

Anarchy kicks off in a bit of an unusual way this evening, with the theme song of the XWL Divas beginning the play through the arena.

Layla is seen emerging first onto the stage, dressed for the occasion as a legion of Divas begin to file out of the backstage area and follow Layla's lead down the ramp.

Michael Cole
Welcome to Anarchy, ladies and gentlemen! Tonight we're starting off things a little differently, with all the divas!

Jerry Lawler
Ah! I can't wait, my Christmas wish came true! Now I've just got to keep my fingers crossed for my New Year's Resolution!

Michael Cole
Which is?

Jerry Lawler
To take them home!

The camera remains at the bottom of the ramp as Layla passes by with a radiant smile across her face. Behind her, a disdainful Nikki and Brie Bella, respectful Natalya, fed up Paige, a silent Asuka, and a sarcastically cheery Alicia Fox, but one Diva was missing.. Madison Rayne.

Michael Cole
As you can see ladies and gentlemen, all of the Divas are here in support of this historical occasion. Interesting that it doesn't seem that Eva Marie's former opponent at Breakthrough Madison Rayne is present.

Jerry Lawler
Would you want to show up for the crowning of your arch nemesis?

Michael Cole
Fair point, but it is just a formality after all, King. John, you've been awfully quiet thus far.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Just waiting for the Champ to arrive, Michael.

Layla climbs up the steel stairs as the Divas locker room spread out at ringside. Inside the ring, a decorated red throne seated on a matching red canvas that is temporarily replacing the typical mat. To the left of the throne, there lies a podium. On the podium, rests the XWL Women's Championship, complete with Eva Marie's recently added nameplate.

Michael Cole
And there you see what all this is about, the XWL Women's Championship, currently held by Eva Marie after her victory over Madison Rayne last night at Breakthrough.

Layla takes her place at the podium, letting the crowd die down a bit as the music fades off before she begins to speak.

Layla
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my honor to introduce to you...your Red Queen...and NEW XWL Women's Champion.....EVA MARIE!

The crowd stands to their feet as it is once again a tug o' war between new fans of the Red Queen, and old haters. A team of people quickly roll a red carpet out perfectly down the ramp for the champion's arrival as a spotlight appears on the stage, illuminating Eva Marie's sparkling red cloak. She has her back to the crowd,  and begins extending her arms out wide.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Bh2SBRP

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Stand up, Michael! The Queen is here!

Michael Cole
One of many as of late, it seems.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Oh no, this is the Queen. You don't see any other self-professed royalty with that title, she's earned her position, now stand up and show some respect!

Cole resentfully stands to his feet like the rest in attendance as the first XWL Women's Champion in six years takes a few steps down the red ramp before stopping and doing her usual, slow turnaround for the camera.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 GRR4GCt
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 L06X9Vi
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 5D8Dezj

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Talk about a superstar aura unparalleled in the Divas division. Hell, I haven't even seen any of the guys get a reaction like this!

Jerry Lawler
To be fair JBL, have you ever seen a Superstar that looks like that?

Eva Marie looks out at the sea of people before she parts the edges of her cloak again, and casually strides down the ramp with poise only true royalty could obtain.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 1Ot1JiH

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
One can only imagine how proud Layla must be with the result of this tournament, and with the progress of the Divas division as a whole.

The Women's Champion continues her path down the ramp, following the red carpet that was laid out for her arrival. She points to a sign in the front row that reads: "LONG LIVE THE RED QUEEN" with a picture plastered on the side of Eva Marie and the XWL Women's Title, which was uploaded to XWL.com over the weekend.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 DejcVNU

As she reaches the bottom of the ramp, Eva notices a few Bayley fans in the front row, and takes a brief moment to shoo them away with her hand. The Red Queen turns her nose up at the small group and smirks.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 RKfJJoC

Michael Cole
Former Divas Champion Bayley still keeping some loyal fans here even after her untimely departure from the company.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Departure? She was fired! And rightfully so, you never lay your hands on the boss.

Jerry Lawler
Bayley learned that the hard way.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
After her actions at Breakthrough, I'd say she's still got a ways to go on that lesson.

Eva walks to the steel stairs and takes the steps up onto the apron. She strides halfway across before pushing the side of her cloak back out of the way and sticking her leg between the top and center rope, ducking through with grace.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 7CC2Vdb

While unfastening the confines of her lavish red cloak, Eva glances back to her fellow Divas at ringside with a smug, patronizing expression stained on her moneymaker.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 FoDhOZ9

Michael Cole
It's hard to imagine any of the Divas are happy to be here, witnessing the "coronation" of a rookie turned champion. It was only a short month ago that Eva Marie debuted here in XWL, and already she's done what none of our veterans have been able to accomplish.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
That just goes to show what a true star Eva Marie is, she's the face of the Divas Division! or Eva's Division, I should say.

Michael Cole
Real clever.

Jerry Lawler
Will you two shut up? This is my favorite part!

The Women's Champion turns her focus back in front of her as she swiftly pulls her cloak open, showing off her flawless physique.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 L0fFmPW

Jerry Lawler
Red and blue never looked so good together.. Think she'd be willing to make some purple with me, Cole?

Michael Cole
I wouldn't get my hopes up, King.

Eva delicately folds her cloak and drapes it over the turnbuckle before tossing her hair over her shoulder and bending over to blow a kiss to all of her co-workers at ringside. This is met with snarky and irritated expressions and remarks as Eva stands and raises her arms up and out, catching the love and hate of the crowd, which lashes out at her with no remorse. Eva simply smiles and rests her hands on her hips, allowing Layla to say a few words before we proceed to the crowning of the new champion.

Layla
As the original diva in this company, I feel obligated to set the record straight, about Eva Marie. You see, it's easy to think she's some passing fancy that'll be gone in a month, because she's got big boobs, or she's in it for the fame, or she's not been wrestling nearly as long as a lot of you around the ring right now. But what she did last night, is show all of you, including myself...that she's not like the other women that came before her. Believe me, I've seen women waltz down that ramp and pass themselves off as the next best thing, and you know what happened to them? Within a month, if I'm being generous here...they were gone. Now look at our New Womens Champion, within a month...she's not only still here, she won a tournament that a lot of you had the same chance of winning, and didn't. Defeating a woman that almost half of you...couldn't. So-

Layla stops speaking and turns her attention to the stage, as does all others in attendance, including Eva Marie. The tune is all too familiar for the Women's Champ, as she rolls her eyes as licks her teeth, reluctantly turning her head to the stage.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 DbyYkqS

Madison Rayne walks out onto the stage, looking around at the crowd for a moment, yawning at them, showing how boring this coronation is to her. Rayne then walks down the ramp. It's a slow, drawn out stride, making sure to take her time and let her theme play. Her eyes leave Eva only once as she does, looking to Layla as if to ask her, "Really?" Rayne posts up a few steps from the bottom of the ramp, standing out from the rest of the population of divas, determined to stand out. The camera pans back to Layla, who puts on a fake smile, carrying on.

Layla
Well, now that everyone has joined us out here...as I was saying, Eva Marie whether you like her or not, proved she belongs here. I remember when everyone doubted me, when they classed me as the Lay-Cool reject, Michelle's lackey that could never amount to anything herself...which...

Layla flashes an arrogant smile before continuing.

Layla
They clearly didn't know me very well, because they were...you guessed it...WRONG. So maybe, just maybe...we were wrong ourselves? Maybe our first impression of Eva, was what she wanted us to see? Maybe deep down, underneath everything she's shown us...lies the woman we saw last night? The woman that can do the unthinkable, that can do ANYTHING she sets her mind to. That's the kind of champion we need, and it's the one that stands before you. So at this time, I present to you...your XWL Womens Champion.

Layla sets her mic down on the podium where Eva's title laid, and then picks the belt up, walking over to Eva who spreads her arms out and looks around at all the jealous faces as she awaits Layla to wrap it around her waist. Layla undoes the strap, then comes around from the front, placing the belt against Eva's well toned stomach, and pulls the straps together. She backs away and then tries to lead everyone in a round of applause but not everyone ringside or in the audience are exactly into it.

Michael Cole
Strong words from the head of the Divas Division, Layla.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
That's just the kind of boss Layla is! She knows how hard Eva fought to get that title. She's been there, she knows what it takes, and Eva Marie has exactly what it takes.

The Red Queen of the Divas Division holds her arms out proudly once again, slowly turning around to make sure every corner of the audience gets their fair view, and that every Diva ringside can see exactly what they're up against. She makes her way over to the conveniently placed throne, unfastening the belt and placing it over her shoulder before taking her seat. Layla looks on like a proud mother as the surrounding Divas scoff. Eva crosses her legs and rests her free arm on the arm of the throne. After soaking in the reaction of her people, the Women's Champion extends her free arm out and gestures for a mic, which is quickly brought to her side and placed in her hand. Boos pour out from the fans as Eva takes a breath and prepares to speak.

«Eva Marie»
Twenty eight days.. Twenty eight days is all it took for me to prove to you all what I have known since the very beginning. You honestly think any of you are more deserving of this?

Eva extends her title out, talking to the row of Divas in front of her.

«Eva Marie»
Think you've got what it takes, Fox? Do you really think that just because you've been here for like a decade, that you deserve this more than I do? Bathe in all the Diet Coke you want, but that'll never be enough to get you back in the spotlight.

The Champion snickers at the thought, standing to her feet as she leans over the ropes, looking down on her fellow Divas.

«Eva Marie»
What about you, Asuka?

Eva extends the mic down in Asuka's direction, but before the Diva from Osaka can reply, Eva quickly continues her tirade.

«Eva Marie»
Sorry, I didn't understand that. What else is new. The Bellas?

Eva rolls her eyes again while she continues down the line and laughs subtly to herself.

«Eva Marie»
.. Please. "Snoopy" may have kept you around here this long, but even he can't make you Champion material. And how about you, Paige? I guess I really should be welcoming you back to the Division for what, the third time this month?.. I don't think you really want to be in the spotlight anyway, I'd hate for it to ruin that corpse-like complexion you have going on. It mirrors your career so perfectly, dead. Tell you what.. Since I'm so good at making predictions, I'm going to go ahead and say that you'll be out of your misery and unemployed again before I lose this title.

Eva cocks her head the side, noticing the Diva's reaction to her comment.

«Eva Marie»
Aw, don't start salivating yet. That isn't going to be for a long, long time.

The little girl in the front row in full-blown Bayley attire begins to chant: "BAYLEY! BAYLEY! BAYLEY!" which manages to catch the Red Queen's attention.

«Eva Marie»
She doesn't work here anymore, angel, try Hot Topic.

Eva speaks in an irritated, completely false caring tone before continuing her verbal execution of the Divas locker room.

«Eva Marie»
Onto you, Natalya..

The Red Queen stops in front of the third-generation Diva, peering down at her.

«Eva Marie»
I wasn't surprised when I beat you, but I have to be honest.. What did surprise me is that you out of all the girls is the only one who gets it. I was deserving of this title at Breakthrough, and I am what the XWL Universe wants, whether they know it or not.

Eva finally comes to the end of the line of women, taking a deep, irritable breath as she glances down at the final Diva.

«Eva Marie»
Which brings me to you, Madison. Still think you're untouchable?

Eva Marie smiles mockingly down to her former opponent.

«Eva Marie»
The Killer Queen.. So far the only thing you've killed, is your chance of becoming Women's Champion. But I can be real, you knocked off a lot of girls to get into the match at Breakthrough, which is why I consider you the closest thing to competition I have in this Division. Speaking of the rest of you, it's come to my attention that you're under the impression that you have the right to call yourselves "Queens?" That ends now.

The Red Queen holds her Championship high while she surveys the line of competitors before her.

«Eva Marie»
Where's your crown?.. And no, Madison, we aren't talking about your Party City Miss America getup-

Layla suddenly places her palm over Eva's mic, cutting her off making Eva Marie look at her with a "What do you think you're doing?" type of expression. Her boss mouths "sorry" before raising her own mic up.

Layla
Eva, I hate to interrupt you...but it appears we have an unwanted guest with us tonight...

Layla walks over to the side of the ring where the commentators sit across from, then stares off behind them, pointing with a scowl on her face.

Layla
You've got some nerve showing up here after the stunt you pulled last night!

The fans didn't seem to notice, but Layla's hawk eyes saw her sitting right there, with an innocent look on her face. As everyone looks to see who it is....almost immediately...a thunderous "BAYLEY!" chant breaks out through the building.

Michael Cole
IT'S BAYLEY!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Just what in the hell does she think she's doing here?!

Jerry Lawler
After what transpired last night, I'd say she might be looking to spoil another important moment in Layla's division.

The chant angers Layla further, prompting her stare at a smiling Bayley in silence.

Layla
Oh please, go right ahead...chant for her, why don't you sing her a song? I know, how about this one... Na na na na.... na na na na....HEY HEY HEY....SECURITY! GET THAT BITCH OUT OF MY BUILDING!

Boos roar in, as Layla grins at her clever dismissal of Bayley and snaps her fingers, as the men that stand ringside to prevent fans from jumping the barricade begin to move in on Bayley... she looks around her smile fading, and the fans around her try to rally support, continuing the Bayley chants, continuing the boos of disapproval over how she's being treated. As the first guard approaches Bayley...he starts to grab her wrist until her smile reappears...and she looks straight across the ringside area, all the way into the ring at Layla...as she lifts her other arm up, revealing...a ticket for tonight's show in her hand!

Jerry Lawler
She's paid to be here!

Michael Cole
That means....she's allowed to be in the audience, Layla can't kick her out!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
But she interrupted The Womens Championship Match last night, who knows what dastardly deed she has in mind for tonight, are we seriously supposed to just allow her to hang around until she strikes again like the no good miscreant she is?!

Jerry Lawler
That ticket says yes, yes...and YES!

The security team looks to Layla, saying there's nothing they can do, as the man that grabbed hold of Bayley initially lets go and apologizes for the incident. Layla stands there in disbelief, fuming...all while Eva doesn't seem to be too happy either seeing the woman that almost ruined her title match last night sitting in the audience as if she were some innocent little fan. The guard that apologizes to Bayley turns to leave, but before he does, she embraces him with a hug! She squeezes tightly smiling as her lovable self, the crowd cheer, and she looks right into Layla's eyes, sending a message that you can't get rid of her that easy. Realizing there's nothing she can do...Layla turns away from Bayley then rolls her eyes, seemingly now acting like it's not a big deal, only because she doesn't want to draw attention to the fact that she didn't get her way.  

Layla
Whatever, if you want to watch a REAL champion address her peers then fine, I hope you stay the whole night Bayley...because then you'll get to see all of these women out here...do...what you...will NEVER do again! My apologies Eva, please...continue.

The Women's Champion peers out of the ring at the former Divas Champion, composing herself before raising her microphone to her red lips once more.

«Eva Marie»
I almost didn't recognize you, Bayley, you blend right in with the common people. After your stunt at Breakthrough, I'll admit, I was hoping something like this might happen..

Eva ducks down through the ropes and delicately hops off the apron, making her way passed the commentators where Bayley was standing. The Red Queen eyes the paying customer before smirking.

«Eva Marie»
What a testament to the great job Layla is doing with the Division. In a matter of weeks, you traded in your pathetic little punch buggy, for a shiny red corvette.

Eva plays with the ends of her bright red hair before flicking them in Bayley's face nonchalantly, causing a massive uproar from the crowd. Before Bayley can respond, the Women's Champion already makes her way back to the steel stairs, talking while she walks, and steps back into the ring as if nothing happened.

«Eva Marie»
But you know, I can't help but be a little happy for you Bayley.. You get to sit at home like the rest of these saps, and enjoy the reign of the Red Queen. The first Women's Champion in six years, and the most sought after Champion in history. Because I, Bayley, define what it means to be the Women's Champion..

Eva holds the Women's Championship high again as she leans over the ropes and faces Bayley.

«Eva Marie»
I'm more of a Champion than you ever were, and I'm more of a woman than you ever will be.

The Red Queen turns her back to the Hugger, continuing her monumental speech.

«Eva Marie»
And on that note, on behalf of myself and everyone watching, I'd like to formally wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors..

Eva Marie turns back to face Bayley, slowly leaning down as she blows a slow, menacing kiss towards the former Divas Champion.

The Champion's music begins to play again while Layla sits on the ropes, opening them for Eva, who gratefully glides the and makes her way down the stairs. The Women's Champion passes by the flock of her fellow Divas with no concern of any kind, and leads the way back up the ramp.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
What a Champion. Thank God Madison Rayne didn't walk out with that title, can you imagine the trash we would have been subjected to?

Michael Cole
I'm sure the Divas locker room wouldn't want it either way. After what Eva Marie, the Women's Champion just said? There's sure to be some backstage conflict.

Jerry Lawler
Are you kidding? She practically tore through each and every one of her co-workers on live television!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
She's the Champion, Jerry! She's not going to waste her time complimenting a bunch of women who talked her down, and couldn't accomplish what she was able to!

Jerry Lawler
Well, good luck ruling a Division nobody wants you a part of.

As Eva walks with her back everybody, the camera fades and we cut to a commcercial break.
Back to top Go down
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:57 pm

A great match-up in the night saw the return of Marty Scurll, the Villain. Why? Why was he gone for so long? Only he knows but if the fans were expecting an explosive return, they were NOT going to be disappointed.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 NsXw0oq

A devilish smile, a truely disturbing sight to see.

He continued to smile at the camera, his head bobbing side-to-side slowly.

He then snapped into reality. Slowly taking off his thick-rimmed sunglasses, setting them in his hands and edging towards the camera.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 BOQ3Bfs

Marty Scurll

You-... You didn't really think I was gone, did you?

Marty laughs a little bit, shaking his head.

Marty Scurll

Ya' see, a man like me can't stay away. It's addicting, I'm hooked, obsessed with inflictin' a bit'a pain on those who I see inferior to me. I don't cry and I don't moan but to see the mess that's taken place since I've not shown my face to anyone, it's quite disgustin'. Most'a these men just lack the requirements of a champion, of a fighter.

They're all soft, afraid to make a stand against anyone who tells 'em that they're wrong.

They give in to fear.

I can smell it, from the minute they walk in they're all scared of me, they know me, they know I'm the type who won't hesitate to make a man BEG ON HIS KNEES for me to stop! When I have that chickenwing locked in...

Marty flashes on the screen quickly
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 F5ZhXJL

CHICKEN WING!

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 C7RVltM

Marty Scurll

When you FEEL your spine bending and cracking, your arms pulling out of place, you try and cry out but I'm not letting go...

Marty's face shoots on screen again

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 CvgvOG9

PAIN!

Marty Scurll

Pain, it's throughout you, it's your life, all you can feel is me as I whisper in your ear. I'm not letting go...

Doesn't matter whether I do this to Drew McIntyre, bloody Bray wyatt maybe? Or is my potential going to be realised and I do this to Randy Orton? Or WHOEVER wants to stand in my way when I get a shot at that championship... Hah. Pretty boy E-C-3 can get his teeth kicked in aswell.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 3amisAS

And you wanna know why you should know my name? Because soon enough I'm gonna be the only bloody thing you 'ear about... And soon enough you're gonna realise, not all champions play nice.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:09 pm

We’re whisked away to an area backstage where the wounded duo of Jaime Noble and Joey Mercury have congregated. Both are visibly feeling the aftereffects of their match with Suicide, and if it wasn’t for them being so despicable, abuse their power and throwing their weight around as part of The Authority, one could almost feel a smidgen of sympathy for them.

Or perhaps the true tragedy is that Suicide wasn’t able to do worse.

They thought their combined might would be more than enough to wipe out The Dark Savior. However, once the bell ring and seconds became grueling minutes in a battle that pushed them to the very brink of what a human being is capable of enduring.

They bit off more than they can chew and nearly choked because of it.

Though there they stand as the camera rolls on, hurting but not broken, like a spider-webbed piece of glass dangerously close to having the next impact be the one that shatters it. Suicide has wielded the power of an enigma more effectively than anyone in XWL ever has, brandishing the darkness more effectively than a knight could with a sword.

A man motivated by pride would have walked into that handicap match with the mindset of winning at all costs. Those at the mercy of fear would not have shown up at all.

It’s impossible to pinpoint what drives Suicide.

The masked man approached the fight from a different angle, catching J&J Security so off guard by his intentions that he nearly executed his gameplan to perfection.

Nearly.

Because despite striking a major blow against three members of The Authority, Suicide paid a great price and certainly didn’t come out unscathed. Those who watched the fight can vividly recall Noble swatting away at Suicide dangling on the ropes with a steel chair like a batter going for the decisive victory at a home run derby. That allowed J&J to make their escape, they were smart enough to put a rain check on their quest for revenge.

That may allow them to finish what they started once and for all.

In their condition, after their failures time and time again to do just that, saying they can finish off Suicide with any kind of confidence is akin to believing a tree can grow big enough to touch the moon. But the conviction, that refusal to rest on their laurels is how The Authority became the threat they are today.

So maybe it’s only a matter of time before the leaves brush against luna.

Noble has an ice pack pressed against his neck, barely able to move it after Suicide tried to take him out with a piledriver through the announce table.

“There was two of us, Joey,” he says through clenched teeth, pressing the ice harder against his skin.

Mercury runs his right hand over the sling that’s supporting his left arm. “You don’t think I know? I was there, damn it!”

“How the hell didn’t we kill that bastard?”

Mercury doesn’t answer, shifting his gaze to the ground. Noble hisses as he tries to extend his neck’s mobility.

“He made us look like fools… like amateurs!” His voice steadily begins to rise. “I’ve been a champion before, I’ve beaten some of the best wrestling has ever seen.”

Pride and anger seemingly numbs the pain as Noble tosses the ice pack to the ground. “Someone like Suicide should not be pulling one over on me like that.”

Mercury kicks the bag to the side. “Look,” he begins, “the ring was crowded, the referee got in our way, that coward broke the rules and got himself disqualified,” Mercury throws his good arm in the air. “There are a million reasons why he’s still breathing, but none of them are because of us.”

He lowers his arm and places a reassuring hand on a visibly upset and frustrated Noble. “We’re the good guys here,” Mercury says matter-of-factly. “We’re the ones who got the short end of the stick when Suicide took Seth out after we sacrificed everything to win the Intercontinental Championship.”

“And when Seth comes back next week we need to make sure there’s nothing in his way so that he can win that championship back,” Noble states while trying, and failing, to keep the anger out of his voice. “Seth’s gonna be dealing with three men already, and I know that he’ll beat them easily, but the last thing he needs is for a fourth man to come out of God-knows-where to cheap shot him.”

“I know.”

Silence hangs in the air after Mercury says that. Moments later Noble continues emphatically.

“Now we can’t just sit back where with our thumbs up our behind waiting for that son of a bitch to come after us. We need to go on the offensive.”

Mercury nods. “We already know where he’s going to be, inside of that ring getting his ass handed to him by a one, Dean Ambrose. It can’t get any easier for us.”

For a moment earlier it felt like Noble wasn’t capable of any kind of joy, but the mere idea of getting one over on Suicide, even if it means getting a mouthful of Ambrose’s scraps like a pair of rabid hyenas is enough to get him to chuckle mischievously. “He’s not gonna know what hit him. That’s for sure.”

Noble gives Mercury a hard pound on the back in show of their camaraderie. Mercury winces as the sudden motion sends shockwaves of pain down his injured arm.

“Suck it up and walk it off,” Noble says as Mercury doubles over in pain. “We need to make sure everything goes perfectly this time."

Noble turns to walk away, and Mercury calls out to him.

"Where are you going? The ring is the other way."

"I need a fresh ice pack, my neck is killing me."

Mercury follows Noble down the hall as XWL continues.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:46 pm

An enjoyable start to the show, love the fact we got all the divas in something (even if they didn't have a major part) and The Scurll promo while I'm not an expert on him was enjoyable. Also Krzy I just love your story style promos, good stuff!
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:58 am

Anarchy returns from commercial break to fin Stephanie McMahon in her office. She is speaking with a backstage worker, her words unable to be heard. She smiles at him and nods, the worker leaving the room. She turns around to find Dean Ambrose standing right behind her. She jumps slightly, sound coming to the video.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Dean! I, I didn't see you there!

Dean appears to be chewing on a piece of gum, staring at Stephanie, cocking an eyebrow.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
How, how are you tonight Dean?

Dean pauses, an pulls his hands up to his chest, pointing at himself.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 JDEGiN2

{{Dean Ambrose}}
You called me in here to ask me how I was doing? You had your errand boys with the clipboards run around the arena, searching for me, just to ask me how I am doing? Now Stephanie, I know better than that. People think I'm crazy, not stupid. I don't think I'm either. But that's my opinion, and as I can see by the fact that I am standing in here when I didn't want to come in here, my opinion doesn't matter. So, what do you really want?

Stephanie seems taken aback almost by Dean. She pauses, then smiles, trying from the top.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Well Dean, you are an asset to the company. A true, star player here in XWL. I mean, let's look at your track record. A former world champion with multiple defenses, the obvious breakout member of the shield at one point in time, got robbed of a clear money in the bank win on top of so many other things. Even since XWL returned, you defeated two of the top superstars in the company, ending both of their undefeated streaks, and beating the current champion Randy Orton. With you being quite possibly, the most must see person in XWL today, I have a favor to ask: Will you, take care of XWL's trash for me?

Dean pauses, now the one taken aback.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
What?

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
You see tonight, you are in the perfect position Dean. You have the chance to end Suicide and help the Authority in a big way, along with taking care of Randy Orton for me, something I know you'd love to do.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 NNr60rA

{{Dean Ambrose}}
Let me get this straight Steph. You want me, to take care of Suicide and Randy Orton? You mean like, kids? Like little kids?

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
What? No! I mean like-

{{Dean Ambrose}}
You want me to feed them or something because with Suicide's mask I don't quite know how I'm gonna stick a spoonful of applesauce into his mouth. I also don't think Randy will be too thrilled abo-

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Not like babies! Take care of them much like you've wanted to take care of Randy for the past month.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
So, you want me to beat them up? Like, injure them?

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
I never said that. I said take care of, but not like a toddler.

Dean makes a weird face, as though trying to figure out what he is being asked. Though, he is fully aware, he just appears to be confused.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
Steph as much as I'd love to help I-

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 NNr60rA

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
How about this Dean, instead of asking: Tonight, you WILL end Suicide for me. And you WILL take care of Randy Orton for making a fool out of me, and you the night he threatened to sue the company. Do I make myself clear?

Stephanie's finger points at Dean, much like a mother at a son in trouble. Ambrose reaches up and grabs it with his own fingers and moves it down away from him.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
How about you don't tell me how to live my life, "mom."

Stephanie's jaw drops in response to Ambrose.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
Two weeks ago you got me thrown out of the arena because you were afraid of Randy Orton. I, I'm not afraid of anyone. I wasn't afraid of Brock Lesnar. I wasn't afraid of Randy, and I'm sure not afraid of you. Night after night you sit around and you dictate and you whine, hoping for the world to fall in your lap while I go out there and do what I got to do to get by. You saw that and think that I am probably pretty tired of busting my ass out there, and taking beating, and giving beatings. But really, you're hoping I'll want to help you, so you'll help me, right? But I don't suck up to people, like my former Brothah Seth Rollins and beg for everything I'm given. So I won't be your new photo boy who you hand everything to because I do exactly what you ask. I also don't attack people who don't deserve it, much like Randy Orton. What I choose to do with my night, is completely up to me. Maybe I'll go to Ben and Jerry's, who knows? But as for hurting Suicide and crashing Randy's coronation? Yeah, I didn't plan on it. I still don't. That's the way I like it. Now do I make myself clear?

Stephanie stares down Dean, who stares right back. Stephanie's eyes burn much like every McMahon's do.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
You'll regret this, you know?

{{Dean Ambrose}}
The only thing I regret is not having an ice cream cone in my hand. Catch ya later Steph.

Dean turns away, leaving the view of the camera as Stephanie sits in a huff furious. The camera fades to a different area, the show advancing.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 7:35 am

It has been one hell of a show so far, but things where not about to get a whole lot more interesting as the cameras cut backstage to the lovely Renee Young, but of course she was not alone, because standing right beside her was none other than Sheamus!

RENEE YOUNG | THE INTERVIEWER
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, SHEAMUS! Now I did not ask you to come here for an interview, rather you came here on your own, because you had something you wanted to tell the XWL Universe? Well Sheamus the stage is all yours, please let us all know what is on your mind.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 1adr_zpsowlmssa6

The microphone is then moved over to the face of Sheamus. He smirks as his hands rest on his hips. He looks into the camera and that smirk grows a little bit more as he can hear the fans in the arena booing him, it was without a doubt music to his ears. He then looks back down at Renee Young and then starts to speak.

SHEAMUS | FUTURE CHAMPION
Ladies and gentlemen, last week I proved each and every single one of you wrong. I walked to that ring with one goal and only one goal in my mind. I walked to that ring to win, to gain the victory and I did exactly that, much to the shock of all of you idiots. I told you that very night you should never doubt me and I stand here before you all telling you once again, never doubt me. I kicked Kenny Omega so hard that it retired him. I ended his career because he was not up to the task of giving me a decent match. The man was not worthy enough to lace up my boots, let alone getting booted right into the face. I destroyed that sorry excuse for a wrestler and a man and I swore there and then that I would climb to the top of XWL and well, I can stand here, with a smirk on my face and tell you all that I have reached the very top.

He begins to laugh a little bit as Renee Young kept the microphone at his face, she knew he was about to get to the point and she did not want to do anything to annoy him.

You all may say that I look stupid, but each and every single one of you right now look stupid. Have you not pieced it together yet? Have none of you fellas figured it out? Figured out why I am not wrestling tonight. Figured out why I am standing here smiling, it is because finally all my hard work has finally paid off, because I am Intercontintal 4 way next week! My victory last week over Kenny Omega granted me a spot in this championship match. I was fast tracked into the match because the powers at be did not want me retiring anyone else. They did not want me to kill Matt Sydal, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Austin Aries or Chris Hero, they knew that if I got into that ring with any of them, hell ALL of them, that I would be the only one left standing and I would be the only person appearing on the next show. I told each and every single one of you that I would get what I wanted, that I would reach the top and claim my prize and well now I only have to wait a week. One more week until a new Intercontintal champion is crowned, one more week until I get my hands on the Intercontintal championship. History will be made as I claim my first of many championships here in XWL and there is not a soul here that can stop me. Matt Sydal, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Austin Aries or Chris Hero, they are all just like Kenny Omega, little insects under my boot, ready to be crushed. Not one of them can offer me up a decent challenge, not one of them deserve to be in the ring with me and not one of them especially deserve to be facing off against me for a championship. I would find it insulting, but how can I? These men, these insects are easy pickings for me. Instead of insulting them, I should be thanking them, because they have essential because of their lack of skill and talent handed me the Intercontintal championship, so thanks fellas, thanks a lot.

He was just about to turn and leave, until Renee Young stopped him by moving the microphone back to her own mouth and asking another question.

RENEE YOUNG | THE INTERVIEWER
Before you go Sheamus, you forgot someone. You forgot about Seth Rollins who returns next week to compete for the championship in the 4-way.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 1adr0_zps1llzh9xc

Sheamus hand moves up to his face as it runs down his beard. Thee smirk remained there as he did also. The microphone was moved back towards him as he started to speak down into it.

Seth Rollins? Oh yes, him. I am many things my darling Renee, but I am not foolish. I know who Seth Rollins is and I know he is making this overhyped return to XWL. I know that he is walking ito XWL MY COMPANY, with an ego and who can blame him. He has become one of the industry’s biggest superstars. Everyone is talking about, he is on the tip of everyone’s tongues, all I have heard is Seth Rollins, Seth Rollins, Seth Rollins. That is all that I have heard for the past two weeks, no one gives a crap that Randy Orton slayed Brock Lesnar or that I retired Kenny Omega, they only care about Seth Rollins. Now to be fair he has made a name for himself everywhere he has been, except he has not made a name in my eyes for himself here in XWL. Whatever he has done elsewhere, it does not matter to me. I don’t care what he achieved in other companies. I don’t care what championships he has won, or what shows he has headlined. I don’t care that he sold out, stabbed his fellas in the back at the chance of glory. I don't care what he has done. All that matters is this. Seth Rollins is walking into XWL, my company and he is looking to knock me off my spot and take it for himself. Renee think of this like the  wild. The leader of the pack, the alpha lion is at danger, a young, confident lion is walking in and trying to take over and only one of them will come out on top. Like the alpha, I will not lose my position to some young arrogant newcomer. Seth Rollins is many things, a backstabber, a sell-out, but he is not the man to hammer the nail into my coffin, he will not stop my glory. He is not the man to take my position on the top. If he thinks that with some defeats under my belt that he can walk in here and take me down as well, then he has another thing coming to him. That championship is mine, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!

Sheamus would snatch the microphone from the hand of Renee Young and then places his hand on her face and shoves her out of the way as he takes up the screen himself and continues to talk.

I will throw my hands up and admit that things have been rocky for me. I will admit that I have lost easy matches as of late, but I have turned it around and Seth Rollins will not change that.  I am still the most talented man in this company. That deep down you people know that I will become champion. It is going to happen at next week’s show. The time for change is upon all of us, the time for Sheamus to go to the top is now. I cannot be stopped. I defeat Seth Rollins, I will crush him and remind him that he should never had crawled back to this company and then everyone, from you idiots, right to boss will finally see that Sheamus is the main man around here and he is still a major player. My rise to the top starts once again and it begins by putting Seth Rollins down once and for all and there is not a damn thing he can do to stop me because -

SHEAMUS 5:15 JUST KICKED YOUR ARSE!

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:53 am

Damn. Shots fired
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:20 pm

XWL Anarchy rolls on after yet another huge statement of intent from the Sheamus! We cut to ringside as the camera zooms in on Michael Cole

[Michael Cole]
Welcome back, folks. Now earlier this week, I had a chance to sit down XWL's newest superstar. He's a man who's travelled the world, he's had success everywhere he has been and is known to be one of the top performers in the world today...Ladies and Gentlemen...Sami Zayn.

We cut away from ringside to a pre recorded tape, we join to see Sami Zayn taking a seat across from The Voice of XWL....Michael Cole.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 OHfVEpP

[Michael Cole]
Sami, Thank you for joining me.... and Welcome to XWL. You've had a storied career, travelling the globe competing in some of the best matches ever seen....But now you're here in XWL. There's going to be some fans in the arena tonight..Who still don't know who Sami Zayn is. What are these fans to expect from you?

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 SevyOnT

[Sami Zayn]
I've been doing this for 14 years...and you're right there is still some people who don't know who I am...and I'm here to change that. I started out in this business as a young kid with a dream... The same dream everybody in this company has. And I worked my way up from the bottom to get here, I didn't get a short cut, I wasn't just handed a contract like some failed NFL Star. I did it the long way, I left my family behind, I left my friends behind to chase this dream. Any chance I got to showcase my talent...I'd take it. Whether that was travelling to Europe, Travelling to Japan.... I did it all...with one aim. The aim of making it here to the top of this business.From day one, I got told I couldn't make it..but I had that belief. The belief in myself that I could make it. The more people that told me I couldn't make it... Just meant the more people I could prove wrong.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 G2Hbgie

[Sami Zayn]
This isn't the first time I've been here....Many times I've signed a contract...I thought I'd realised my dream, but then it all got taken away from me. It didn't matter what it was...something took my dream away from me...But not this time. Something is different, I can feel it ..but...Until I get out in that ring and I have the whole arena cheering for me and chanting my name....I haven't made it. I haven't made my dream a reality until that moment. and until then.... I'm going to work just as hard as I always have. Just because I'm here doesn't mean that's going to change.... There's still every other guy in that locker room fighting for that one spot at the top. And to get that spot...I have to work just as hard as I ever have before.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 U3fS1x3

[Sami Zayn]
Next week.... I make my in ring debut and despite all the matches I've competed in across the world....It's going to be the most important match in my career. It's my chance to make my first impression on the XWL Universe...If they don't know who I am, that's fine. Because after next week...I need to make sure every single person watching knows who I am because despite travelling the world...for some reason there's no record of  Sami Zayn anywhere instead some masked Mexican wrestler gets all the credit.....But all that means is I've got a clean slate, I've got a chance to make finally make a name for myself and achieve the dream I sacrificed everything for. Next week could be the defining moment in the career of Sami Zayn. Everything I've done in the past could mean nothing...if I can't make it here.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 MEyG9pN

[Sami Zayn]
It doesn't matter to me who I come against next week....It could be Ethan Carter, Suicide, Sheamus.....It could even be Randy Orton. It doesn't matter to me, whoever I come up against... I know it will be a challenge. Every match in XWL will be just that, everybody here is on the top of their game. I've seen how hard the likes of Matt Sydal worked to get here and stay here, and now I'm here... I'm going to stay here. I'm going to achieve my dream... 2016 is going to be MY year.

Sami Zayn with a smile across his face, stands up from his seat and with a respectable nod to Michael Cole walks off camera as Anarchy fades to a video for a potential contender for the Intercontinental Championship...."Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:44 pm

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 0DaiekX  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 L3MSRyB

The crowd roars their approval, children in their Suicide masks squeal in excitement as the pounding beat hits the speakers, a voice announcing the impending arrival of the Dark Savior.  

-Lillian Garcia-
The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first… it’s Suicide!

Suicide lowers himself to a knee and spreads his arms out while he looks from side to side. He shapes his hand into a gun and places it against his temple, his other hand pressed flat against the side of his head. After pulling the trigger he rises to his feet, ready to do battle with one of the hottest acts in XWL right now.

He doesn’t even make it halfway down the ramp before Jamie Noble strikes.

It’s a cycle doomed to repeat itself until one side has nothing left in the tank, and after what went down last night at Breakthrough, that point is drawing dangerously close. A stiff clothesline to the back of the neck dropped Suicide to his knees leaving him vulnerable to the stomps Noble is delivering. Noble, whose growing increasingly frustrated that he can’t actually put his boot clean through to Suicide’s torso.

Suicide rolls onto his back then quickly kicks Noble hard in the gut doubling him over. Suicide kips up immediately shifting the balance of the battle in his favor. His punches and kicks aren’t delivered with the ferocity we’ve grown accustomed to–we can’t see his face, but it’s clear that week after week after week after week these battles are taking a toll and weakening him.

Still, Noble isn’t at full health either, and Suicide is able to stagger him with punches to the face. Mercury races to the rescue, removing the cloth sling allowing him to use it as a device of torture which he wraps tightly around Suicide’s neck. With Noble directing traffic, Mercury drags a fading Suicide down the ramp and around the ring.

The crowd tries to give Suicide their support, chanting his name, but he’s long gone now and Mercury as an easy time dragging the unconscious body where Noble tells him to.

Noble starts stripping the announce table, screaming “Payback’s a bitch!” as he tosses the last monitor to the ground. He climbs onto the table and tells Mercury help him get Suicide onto the table. Suicide suddenly springs to life, reaches above him to clasp his hands around the back of Mercury’s neck and drops him with a jawbreaker. Noble hops off the table looking to go after Suicide and poss—

Darkness.

The crowd is buzzing, then everyone falls silent when Suicide’s distorted voice booms through the speakers:

Feeble
predators
become
prey.

When the lights come on, Mercury is knocked out and the shock on Noble’s face is clear as day–the fear is palpable. Noble lifts the deadweight of his comrade and rushes up the ramp. It doesn’t help that the crowd is chanting Suicide’s name again. J&J Security don’t need a reminded about the man looking to hunt them down.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 6:30 pm

The first Anarchy of the New Year returns, and we see none other than Matt Sydal perched on top of a crate, practicing what appears to be a deep breathing exercise as he prepares for his big match tonight. This would be a completely normal...ish, thing to see if not for the fact that he's doing all of this while XWL interviewer JoJo stands there awkwardly waiting for him, as it appears that's the whole point of this segment. She looks straight into the camera trying to be patient, but we're experiencing nothing but dead air right now, silence...and nothing, aside from a weirdly posed Sydal just breathing before us, is happening. JoJo smiles, then taps Sydal on his arm, but this doesn't disturb him, in fact he doesn't even seem to notice, which makes this all the more difficult.  

[JoJo]
Um, Matt?

His left eye opens slightly, peering over to the location of the sound, then closes back. Once again, she stands there for a couple more seconds until at last, Sydal opens both eyes, then elaborately transitions into a handstand for only a moment, wheeling off the crate and to JoJo's side. 

[JoJo]
Uh, wow...

Whether through shock, or just confusion at the whole display, Sydal seems to believe it's pure amazement she's feeling which makes him confidently smile as he nods. 

[Matt Sydal]
I know, it's hard to resist a mean Yogi, but we're professionals...and I believe you're supposed to be interviewing me right now, so how about you pick your jaw up off the floor, which I understand will be quite difficult for you, and we get this thing started.

That doesn't at all seem to be why JoJo said wow, but realizing who she's interviewing, it'd be best if she just smiles and moves along.  

[JoJo]
I'll do my best, Mr. Sydal. Now at Breakthrough, you were supposed to compete against CM Punk...

Before her sentence can even be finished, Sydal grabs the top of the mic, shifting it over to himself and smirks.

[Matt Sydal]
Was I, JoJo? Can you, can you tell me, and everyone around the world...why that, DIDN'T happen?

[JoJo]
Well, I believe it's because CM Punk, didn't...

Again Matt interjects, cutting her off.

[Matt Sydal]
Didn't what, JoJo? What didn't the so called BEST in the world, do?

Sydal full well knows why, which is what makes JoJo sigh before she moves her mic back towards herself, and finally finishes saying what she tried to before.

[JoJo]
...Show up.

As if this were the most shocking thing he's ever heard, Sydal's hands cup his face, his jaw hangs, and his eyes bug out as he mouths, not says..."oh my god" in an entirely overdramatic way. Once Matt gets over this unbelievable "reveal" by JoJo, he shakes his head in disbelief and once again just mouths the word "wow" before leaning into the mic.

[Matt Sydal]
I just, I CAN'T believe it...are you sure?

[JoJo]
Yes, he never arrived at the Allstate Arena.

[Matt Sydal]
WAIT, CM Punk, no showed...an event...in his, HOMETOWN?!?

Nobody wants to be JoJo in this moment, especially not JoJo. She secretly asks herself why she agreed to do this interview, then nods.

[JoJo]
That right.

[Matt Sydal]
But, but...I don't understand...CM Punk has NEVER no showed an event before in his entire XWL career...

With that last line being too much for him, he bursts into an erratic laughter, that JoJO just rolls her eyes at.

[Matt Sydal]
You know, I hate to say I told you so...but...

He gets close to JoJo, poking her in the cheek with his index finger and a huge grin on his face.

[Matt Sydal]
I told YOU, so...

Sydal dashes off camera, and the man behind it turns to follow wherever Matt's run off to which is by a nearby table with snacks and drinks on it. And unfortunately for them, a group of normal backstage hands that thought now was the perfect time to enjoy a break...WRONG! Sydal pokes the first man shouting "I TOLD YOU!" then to the woman who was enjoying a coffee "I TOLD YOU!" making her spill a little on herself due to not expecting it. Then a third man who is MUCH taller than Sydal, he amusingly jumps up to poke him and yells "I TOLD YOU SO!" running off before the man could react to the next poor victim...which just so happens to be a man that got a big victory last night...

Matt Striker was just chilling by a wall messing with his phone, either texting Eric or playing angry birds, when Matt comes up and pokes him on the forehead yelling "I TOLD YOU SO! Striker looks confused like everyone else, and before he could truly react Sydal has ran back into the direction he came from. When he runs into the cameraman, then sticks his finger tip almost all the way over the lens of the camera.

[Matt Sydal]
I told ALL OF YOU so!

Pretty proud of himself for "calling it" he eventually makes his way back to JoJo who really wishes she had asked Renee to cover this for her...hindsight's a bitch ain't it JoJo? Out of breath the man behind the camera pants heavily at last rejoining them. Sydal stands there with a smile you wish one of the people he just bothered would come up and punch it off...but it seems we're not going to be so lucky. 

[Matt Sydal]
Didn't I? I walked into Chicago, ready for a fight...ready to have a match worthy of someone like myself...with an opponent while delusional...worthy of sharing a ring with me. The fans chanted CM Punk, but as we all know...CM Punk's not very punctual, so he wasn't there here yet...but, I never...for one solitary second, thought he would have the gaul to noshow a match in his HOMETOWN! Did you hear all of those people? They were practically drinking The Punkch for their whole lives! I almost feel bad for Chicago, because if they weren't butthurt bitches before Breakthrough, they sure as HELL were afterwards, am I right?

[JoJo]
Sure...anyways, tonight you'r-

While she may have tried to change the subject, it would appear he's not yet ready to.

[Matt Sydal]
Oh no JoJo, I'm NOT finished. See, if this were the first time CM Punk showed a complete lack of professionalism, I'd let it slide but the truth of the matter is that he's spent his entire career doing nothing but that. Not showing up, performing more disappearing acts than Houdini himself, and don't even get me started on his beloved "Pipebomb" tactic. You wanna know why I decided to kick off Breakthrough? Because that was the night I would lift the veil over all of CM Punk's "bullshit." I show just how silly his shtick is, I embarrass him in our match, and show not only Chicago, but the entire world... who CM Punk REALLY is.

JoJo's so disinterested her mic starts to lower from it's position but Sydal lifts it back up and continues.

[Matt Sydal]
But here's the beautiful thing, JoJo...I didn't even have to break a sweat, because CM PUNK did it for me. Never again will we be fooled by his tainted words, never again will XWL believe in that false idol...you could say we had real, breakthrough.

Is he done yet? We get it, you were technically right about him vanishing, but there could be a good reason, so how about we wait until we find out why he didn't show up before you condemn him? JoJo stands there for a couple seconds, waiting to see if he's finally said all he wanted to about the subject, then breathes a sigh of relief as he sees the light at the end of the tunnel.

[JoJo]
We've also broke through 2015, and into a New Year 2016. Tonight you kick the year off with a possible championship match in your future next week. With "Stone Cold" Steve Austin as your opponent tonight, and the winner advancing to a Fatal Four Way for the vacant Intercontinental Championship that so far will have a returning Seth Rollins, and Sheamus involved...things could certainly fall into familiar territory with you if you could defeat Austin tonight, do you believe you can?

Oh god, you could tell JoJo is filled with immediate regret for wording the question that way, because it brings a grin upon Sydal's face.

[Matt Sydal]
Do I "believe" I can? Well I believe I'm the LONGEST reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history, a two time United States Champion, a former X-treme Champion..and oh yeah, a former Intercontinental Champion. So that title I "believe" is something I'm very familiar with, and would LOVE to be re-acquainted with. My opponent is not so successful, I mean there's no downplaying WWE legend STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN....but that's not exactly the person that's going to be in that ring with me tonight, now is it?

[JoJo]
Uh, yes it is...

[Matt Sydal]
No JoJo, what, not who...will be in the ring with me, is nothing more than a broken beaten down old man that should have ended his career on a high, as opposed to dragging it through the mud with his lackluster XWL run. He's destroying his legacy because quite frankly, he just can't hang with guys like me in the ring. His neck is one Here It Is Driver away from broken, and his knees are so feeble that if he tried to stomp a mudhole in me, I'm afraid he'd hurt himself more than he'd actually hurt me.

[JoJo]
So you're confident it'll be you that joins the winner of Austin Aries and Chris Hero, as well as Sheamus and Seth Rollins in The Intercontinental Championship Match next week?

[Matt Sydal]
I mean, the "rattlesnake" ran out of venom a long time ago, I almost feel bad for him, but if he's foolish enough to think he still belongs in a ring, let alone in one with me...then I guess much like CM Punk's fans, he's in need of a breakthrough.

[JoJo]
Okay, since you're obviously going to be involved... what do you think about next week's Intercontinental Championship match?

With sarcasm in full effect, Matt just smiles and then places his index finger on the tip of his chin..

[Matt Sydal]
Whoa whoa Jo, we've gotta save something for next week, don't we? So I'll see you then, kay? Now if you'll excuse me, a certain old, yeller belly fool's got a date with retirement, and unlike CM Punk...I plan to actually show up.

He couldn't resist to leave us with one last dig at CM Punk missing their match at Breakthrough, could he? He walks off, and JoJo stands there looking at the camera with one thing in mind...rushing to the merch stands, grabbing a Stone Cold shirt and hoping she isn't left to do part two of this interview next week. Who will join Sheamus and Seth Rollins in The Fatal Four Way for The Intercontinental Championship next week when Seth Rollins makes his return on January 11th, we fade away from this out of nowhere advertisement from the authority to a recap of Randy Orton's World Heavyweight Championship victory against Brock Lesnar.  

Back to top Go down
k4rlsson l65l
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:06 am

It's been an interesting show so far but the night is not over. After a brutal match between Shawn Micheals and the winner of the Match the rock. Renee Young is in the back with another guest.

[Renee Young]

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, my next guest The Showstopper, The Main Event, Mr. WrestleMania, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Micheals.

[Renee Young]

what made you returned to the XWL?

[Shawn Micheals]

I have returned because there i had unfinished business.

[Renee Young]

What is your plan for the upcoming weeks?

[Shawn Micheals]

My plan is to advance in the standings to get my title back. i have never lost the intercontinental champion but i know that i need to proved my worthy for the title and i will do so with an open challenge to anyone in the locker room.

[Renee Young]

What happen tonight you lost in a brutal way?

[Shawn Micheals]

it's happen to everyone once in their life that they get an upset lost in the career, the luck was just not with me tonight but i will bounce back and get a win next because i am the showstopper.

[Renee Young]

You kick out over 5 time after your opponent gave you is finisher. how did you do that?

[Shawn Micheals]

To be completely honest i just did not want to give up but after that last finisher i could not get up and kick out of the 1, 2, 3.

[Renee Young]

What do you think about your opponent performance?

[Shawn Micheals]

the rock is a good wrestler and he got the win for tonight but next time i will walk out with the win against him.

after the interview Shawn Micheals gets in his car and leaves the arena for tonight but who will be the one that will accept the open challenge that Shawn Micheals put out there we will next week who will answer the call.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:54 am

Anarchy returns as the crowd erupts awaiting the next match up. The crowd roars as we here Aries music hit.

Aries makes his way to the ring as we hear the crowd chant his name.

Aries,Aries,Aries

Aries steps in the as he awaits his opponent, Chris Hero.

Heros music hits and the crowd explodes, and begins chanting.

Crowd:

Chris Hero aint nothing to mess with.

Aries motions for a microphone. Once handed the mic, Aries pauses and looks around as the crowd cheers him.

Aries:

What a match, am i right?

The crowd cheers Aries.

Aries:

Thank you Chris, Thank you. Now with that win i move on to the Intercontinental Championship 4-way. I go against 3 other competitors in a fight for the belt. Now i will say its been awhile since i have been a championship match or hell even held a championship around my waist.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Ar10

Now when, yes i said when not if, when i win that championship i will fight for it. I will fight for XWL and i will fight for all of you. I want to show you what the greatest man the ever lived is all about and will happen once i win that belt.
Back to top Go down
RCP
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Suggestion to HBK: you can center the whole page rather than each individual item.

It's (1) easier and (2) more presentable

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 9:53 am

*Anarchy resumes following a short commercial break.*

[Michael Cole]
Welcome back to Anarchy ladies and gentlemen.  Tonight has been yet another memorable night and we're far, far from over.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
You're right Cole, I'm never going to forget that many beautiful divas standing so close to me.  And that image of Eva Marie surrounded by them holding that Women's Championship... oh my.

[JBL]
I'd say that the whole coronation will forever be tarnished by Bayley's appearance King.  That's all people will remember in 5 or 10 years time!

[Michael Cole]
I'm getting word from the back that one of XWL's newest acquisitions who made an impactful debut this past week during Breakthrough, Ethan Carter III is standing by.

*The image of EC3 is shown on the huge titantron screen and is met by a hostile reception from the fans following his egotistical and arrogant debut segment.*

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 C9Fvpap

[JBL]
Business is about to pick up!

[Michael Cole]
EC3, tonight is your first night on Anarchy.  What are your thoughts and feelings heading into your first competitive matchup here in XWL?

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 VTabb5u

[Ethan Carter III]
You're right, tonight is my first night on Anarchy following my historic debut at Breakthrough which will go down in the history books as one of the highlights of the century.  But as I sit here right now I already find myself to be underrated, undervalued and under-appreciated!

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 LD5Xbwu

[Ethan Carter III]
As soon as I pulled up to the arena I knew something was wrong.  The security guard didn't recognize me.  I thought it was some kind of a joke or rib so I laughed it off... but this guy was serious.  He didn't recognize me.  Of all people!  Me!  Ethan Carter III!  The greatest professional wrestler on the face of this planet!

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 56Tk4gP

[Ethan Carter III]
On top of that when I finally got into the damn parking lot I find out that I don't have my own personal reserved parking space.  At this point I'm frustrated.  What kind of company is XWL to treat someone like me the way they are?  As though I'm some untested rookie trying to make a name for myself.  I'm a big deal you know?

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 UrlHYlg

[Ethan Carter III]
Anyway, I bottled up my anger and put it down to this being my first Anarchy show.  Next week it'll all be okay right?  It's just that they haven't been able to put things into place for me because I signed my contract on such short notice.  It's just a minor mix up... it's fine.  Everything else will be okay.  But what do you know?  I enter the arena and not only do I not have my own dressing room with the mandatory hot tub and personal bar... but I'm expected to share something that resembles a stock room to get ready for my match with four other guys who seem to be 4 steps below me on the evolutionary cycle!  I mean come on!

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 2DnWiCc

[Ethan Carter III]
To say that I'm annoyed... to say that I'm pissed off... is an understatement!  Then the icing on the cake is when I find out that my match tonight is not in the main event where I belong... oh no!  Tonight, I face off against a man going through a mid-life crisis who has forgotten how to shave and keep his hair in check, and who half the time doesn't even show up to the arena in AJ Styles!  

*EC3 looks down and his angered, loud tone drops down to a sombre more sinister tone.*

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 BsCJ5k7

[Ethan Carter III]
I tell you right now.  Things had better change around here or else people will see a side of me they've never seen before.  I've done some pretty sick and despicable things by my own admission in the past but when you attack my character or my standing in humanity as one of the elite... it doesn't get any more personal than that.  If you treat me badly you'll bring out a side to me that you'll wish I never had.  You have beasts, you have monsters, you have psychopaths, you have vipers, you have maniacs.... but you have never seen what I am capable of to it's full extent.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 STKXfs7

[Ethan Carter III]
And tonight... because I'm in a bad mood, AJ Styles will be the first to experience just a part of that.  Now if you'll excuse me I have a match to prepare for.

*The feed cuts out and Anarchy fades to a promotional video showcasing the newly returned Sami Zayn!*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 10:28 am

*Anarchy continues with Renee Young standing by.*

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 G9z3a6

[Renee Young]
Paige, earlier tonight we saw the coronation of the new Women's Champion Eva Marie.  You were clearly uncomfortable being out there.  What are your thoughts on what you witnessed?

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 MmuCU0

[Paige]
You want my thoughts Renee?  I thought that the entire thing was sickening.  It's why I didn't speak up out there because my mouth was full of vomit the entire time.  And I'm not really going to do something which could get me fired on my second night back because I have a lot of things to do this time around... like winning the Women's Championship and regaining my spot at the top of this industry. Besides, Bayley did what I wanted to do anyway by ruining the whole thing and she made the whole thing way more enjoyable. The look on their faces was priceless!

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 AxJpuw

[Paige]
Eva Marie has had the rocket-pack treatment to the top, I think it's as clear as day for anybody to see that.  But if you set off a rocket it eventually explodes and comes back crashing down to earth, and that's exactly what's going to happen to everybody's favourite little red cupcake.  Just when she thinks she's reaching heights that she could never have dreamed of reaching with her limited wrestling skill and abilities, it'll all be over before she knows it.  It's only temporary that we'll have to see that annoying smirk of hers everywhere we go Renee... so don't worry about it.  Things will change.

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 R6kuik

[Paige]
The Divas Division can't exactly get any worse can it?  But anyway, unlike some people I realize I have to earn my opportunities and tonight that begins when I go one-on-one with Brie Bella.  It's good to be back Renee and it'll be even better to pick up the win tonight.  Make sure you're watching because I'll show you and the XWL Universe what the Divas Division has been missing.

*Paige brushes her hair back behind her ear and walks away full of confidence as Renee watches her leave.  Anarchy continues...*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:35 pm

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 S7P41EW  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 OeF7Lc9  

Next week live on Anarchy, Seth Rollins returns to recapture the title an injury took away from. Tonight we find out who will join in in the Fatal Four Way for The Intercontinental Championship. Both Matt Sydal and Steve Austin whether we thought so or not, have something in common. Both men had their issues with another superstar, but last night at Breakthrough, theirs plans fell through and they were left without opponents. So tonight they clash with one thing in mind, advancing to next week to take home the gold. Will Sydal be on his way to his second reign as Intercontinental Champion? Or will Stone Cold at long last be that much closer to claiming his first title in XWL

Who

Is

Da

4th

M
A
N

N
ext

Week?

Sydal stands there with a giant smirk across his face, as his music hits, and the audience begin to boo. No one likes to see arrogance backed up, but on this night, Matt Sydal has done just that. The referee grabs his wrist, then raises his arm in victory, while Austin writhes on the mat, holding the neck that Sydal meticulously targeted for the entire match.

[Michael Cole]
He may not be the man the fans wanted to win, but there's no denying Matt Sydal has earned his opportunity to compete in next week's Fatal Four Way for The Intercontinental Championship.

[JBL]
Did you expect anything less of XWL's youngest Grandslam Champion?!

[King]
What I expected was Sydal to try and sneak away with a "win" but even if I myself was rooting for Austin to stick it to that young punk...Sydal won that fair and square.

[Michael Cole]
I think Austin deserves credit for the amount of heart he displayed, because Sydal saw a bullseye on his neck from the get go, yet Austin fought hard until the very end.

[JBL]
I still think the referee counted too slow after that Shooting Star Press! How did Stone Cold kick out of that, AFTER Sydal drove him down into the mat with a Here It Is Driver beforehand? That was Matt's two biggest moves and he kicked out!

[King]
That's why I say, if Sydal somehow manages to win next week...I wouldn't be surprised if Austin stepped up for round two.

[Michael Cole]
I've gotta see that finish again, it happened so fast I almost missed it!

We head to an "instant replay" where Austin had just finished dropping Sydal onto the turnbuckle with a bit of a Snake Eyes, and as Matt was dazed stumbling around, Austin attempted some sort of a gutwrench move, but out of instinct or some miraculous foresight, Matt rolls out of his grasp, and before Austin even knows what happened, Sydal spins him around, kicks him square in the gut, then drives him down with The "Here It Is Driver" and that's all she wrote. We cut back to the ring where Matt's mounted the second rope, watching the replay with a huge grin on his face, a grin much like earlier during his interview, you wish someone would knock off...but Austin's in no condition to after the physicality he endured during this match. Matt stares into the camera, motioning around his waist and shouting "HERE IT IS!"  

[King]
Next week is going to be crazy, Seth Rollins returns to reclaim what he only lost because of an injury...

[Michael Cole]
And he'll be joined by former Intercontinental Champion Sheamus, a man that just had a statement making victory against Kenny Omega at Breakthrough. Putting on a performance that was so impressive Stephanie had to have him be apart of next week's big match.

[JBL]
But perhaps the darkhorse will be the man that defeated Chris Hero just a bit ago, former United States Champion, a man that hasn't held championship gold in quite a while, Austin Aries! The fans seem to be behind him, will that distract him from getting the job done? Or will it fuel him to claim the vacant title?

[King]
And of course we can't ignore the man that just qualified, the last man in next week's Championship Match, another former Intercontinental Champion, Matt Sydal.

[Michael Cole]
The authority has been touting Seth's return for weeks, we've all seen the ad practically every commercial break, and next week January 11th, the man himself returns, but will he claim the prize that Suicide cost him? Especially with such a stacked list of men that will be against him in that quest.

[JBL]
Seth Rollins was a great champion, and he would be a great champion again, but I think the favorite..is the man that's done it all in XWL, the man that showed us the REAL CM Punk, and the man that said he'd beat Austin tonight, and DID.

[King]
Oh god not that again, don't you start with that too.

[Michael Cole]
Nonetheless, next week has shaped up to be a match you don't want to miss. Because it is one hundred percent now official. Seth Rollins returns...

Cole grabs at his headset pausing, sighing before continuing.  

[Michael Cole]
On January 11th next week, to fight for the title he never lost, against Sheamus, Austin Aries, and Matt Sydal! Who will leave next week as The Intercontinental Champion?

We cut back to Sydal's smug celebration one last time, before fading away to an advertisement for our next big special in just a few months, Cyberslam!  

Back to top Go down
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:19 am

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 C8ca7ut XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 F9T85T8
An amazing matchup was played out between the two men.

Drew slams Marty into the mat and this kicks off the matchup. For a solid three minutes Marty is pounded into the floor, beaten by the 6'4 man who throws Marty, a 5'4 man around the ring.

Marty revels from the attack, coughing as he hits the mat once more. Drew grabs Marty's top knot and drags him to his feet. Marty SPITS in the face of Mcintyre, DISGUSTING! He slaps Drew across the face!! Drew takes a knee, wiping spit off his face. Marty runs into the ropes, SHINING WIZARD! Marty flattens Drew onto his back and keeps him down.

Marty proceeds to beat Drew for a further 5 minutes or so, using flips and rolls but also dirty manoeuvres to dominate the match.

Drew and Marty both stand in the ring facing each other. Marty runs into Drew but Drew catches him and picks him up for a huge slam. MARTY REVERSES! He drops down to the mat and punches Drew across the jaw! CRACK! Marty runs into the ropes and bounces off again, DREW GOES FOR THE CLOTHESLINE! MARTY DUCKS!! Marty Grabs Drew's arm!

CROSSFACE CHICKENWING! Marty flies down to the mat and hits the crossface chickenwing, locking in the submission tightly. Drew cries for help!

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

HE TAPS!! DREW TAPS!! DING DING DING!

But Marty won't let go. Marty taunts Drew as he wrenches back the submission. The crowd begins to boo and the refs ding the bell once more, PANDEMONIUM!

The refs pull Marty away from Drew, drew rolls onto his face, holding his arm in pain as Marty gets to his feet, holding his hand in the air.

WINNER:

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 F9T85T8" />
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 2:15 pm

We cut to the backstage area where we find an unknown interviewer standing at a locker room door. He knocks and awaits a response. A few moments pass then the door swings open to find Madison Rayne.

{{Madison Rayne}}
What?

{{Interviewer}}
Hi Madison I wanted to get your thoughts on Breakthrough?

{{Madison Rayne}}
My thoughts are that I should have won.

{{Interviewer}}
So, you're bitter?

{{Madison Rayne}}
Everyone but Josh really is stupid. Listen closely. I should have won. But I didn't. It happens. Eva is a wonderful competitor and deserves the world! Despite me being late earlier this evening, due to the fact that I didn't know what to wear, not because I wanted to interrupt her, I am really happy for her. She deserves everything she has coming to her. Anything else?

Rayne flashes a smile, of course, to seal the deal. Is she serious? Does she actually think Eva deserves the title?

{{Interviewer}}
I just uh-

{{Madison Rayne}}
Good. I have things to do.

With that, Rayne slams the door in the interviewer's face, only revealing a slight snip-it of how she's feeling. The camera cuts another area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:11 pm

NORMAL MATCH
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 DH0MSdX  XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 RHElFe4

At Breakthrough we saw the debut of Ethan Carter III and he made a bold statement that he will become World Heavyweight Champion. Nothing and nobody is going to stop him from fulfilling his greatness, but that gets tested tonight when he squares off against a newly motivated AJ Styles. Will EC3 start a new undefeated streak? Or will AJ give him a harsh dose of reality by showing him there’s a difference between saying, and doing?

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 CFqje1D

Winner: Ethan Carter III via the One Percenter
 XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 GME2tho

*As EC3's music hits to a very negative response, he stands full of confidence and mouths into the camera "That's 1-0!" before his arm is raised by the official in victory.  He readjusts his jaw before standing to soak up the negativity from the fans as he raises both his arms up high in triumph.*

*Anarchy continues...*
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Backstage paces Jamie Noble in front of a door marked doctor. Last time we saw this half of J&J Security, he was carrying Joey Mercury up the ramp after Mercury was left unconscious when Suicide disappeared into the darkness.

The door opens and a woman nods in Noble’s direction.

“It’s looks to be a concussion,” she says as Noble rushes past her. “When you take that,” she calls out which stops Noble in his tracks. She pauses until he turns around and looks at her. he crosses his arms across his chest, taps his foot impatiently as she continues.

“When you take that and also take into consideration the state of his arm,” she begins, “your friend shouldn’t be doing any strenuous physical activity for a week, maybe even more.”

Noble sighs deeply and runs a hand over his hair as he decides how to respond to that. He chooses not to. “Can I go talk to him?”

The doctor stretches out her arm inviting Noble inside one of the two rooms in the small office. Mercury smiles weakly when Noble walks in.

“We weren’t supposed to go out there until after the match,” he tries to continue but cough loudly instead so Noble interjects.

“I know,” he looks behind him at the doctor expectantly. Eventually she gets the hint and makes her way out of the room.

“Make sure he doesn’t fall asleep. We still need to run some tests.”

She closes the door behind her filling the room with silence that is filled by the occasional cough by Mercury. Noble turns back around to face him. “I know, we weren’t supposed to go out there until later, but you heard what that good-for-nothing punk Ambrose told Steph. He wasn’t going to do what needed to be done. As a matter of fact, he couldn’t be trusted to even stay out of our way if we happened to cross paths while we were out there giving Suicide what he has coming to him.

Noble places one hand in his pocket. He uses the other to punctuate his words with sharp stabs into the air. “We needed to catch them both off guard for the sake of finally having things go our way for once!”

For a few seconds Mercury says nothing. “We need Stephanie to back us.”

“How?”

“Look at us, we’re too beat up to take him on head on. We’ve been out of the ring too long to wrestle. We need to approach this from a different angle.”

Noble cranes his neck to the side, listening intently to the words of his partner.

“Ambrose may not be willing to physically lend a hand, but we can still learn a lot from him. Remember when his was taken out of the arena in a pair of handcuffs like the thug he is? What’s stopping the same from happening to Suicide. He doesn’t have Brock Lesnar in his pocket like, CM Punk, he won’t be able to break the arms of an army of security guards.”

As he thinks it over to himself, Noble nods slowly.

“Okay,” he says. “I’m going to head to Steph and see if she can’t use some of her connections to benefit us.

Noble turns and leaves the room. He exits the office and makes a sharp right once he enters the hallways. His pace is brisk as he takes long strides down the corridor. This has to end tonight, and the show is over.

If Suicide is in the arena he’s going down.

An added bonus is that he’ll have to take the mask off for the mug shot.

Noble takes another right, then a left after a few steps. He stops in front of Stephanie’s door and doesn’t hesitate turning the knob to let himself in.

He shuts the door behind him for the sake of privacy, finding himself looking at the back of Stephanie’s chair.

“We need to talk,” he says in a controlled voice. “This Suicide situation is getting out of hand and as much as I hate to admit it we’re going to need some help with this.”

He pauses to give Stephanie a chance to interject, but she chooses to remain silent, giving Noble to green light to press on.

“I know this didn’t go as planned. I know we may have even disappointed you, but the fact is that mistakes were made in handling this problem because we ALL underestimated just how big of a threat that guy could be.

“He puts his own body on the line, just to leave a scratch on the other guy. But that’s the thing, Steph. The more we go after him, the more those scratches add up. They seem like nothing at first. Just small nuisances, but then next thing you know you’re visiting your buddy who’s holed up in a doctor’s office when a second ago he seemed fine.”

Stephanie offers nothing in response, and Noble’s getting visibly agitated.

“Say something. Say that you’re going to have him led out of this arena in chains. Hell, say you won’t help us because at least then we’ll know where we stand and we can go figure this out on our own. But if you have our back, if we’re going to be part of The Authority together, then we need something that only the General Manager of Anarchy can give us.”

Still nothing.

“Stephanie!” Noble shouts. “Answer me, damn it!”

A distorted voice speaks out. “Good bye.”

Noble’s eyes grow wide as the chair turns around to show Suicide playing general manager for a day. Noble dashes toward the door, forgetting that he shut it, and in his fright he’s having a hell of a time opening it.

Suicide charges around the desk and drives his shoulder in Noble’s back knocking him forcefully into–and by the sound of the crack, nearly through–the office door. Suicide drags Noble’s limp body closer to the desk, then he hooks Noble’s leg around his neck and drops him through the table with the Suicide Solution.

Noble’s body lands with a sickening thud, and Suicide sits there on the ground for a moment. Soon he gets up and opens the door with ease as he steps into the hallway.

NORMAL MATCH
Fresh off a commercial break, the action is underway now that J&J Security has been dispatched of.

Ambrose has Suicide right where he wants him after hitting a nasty rebound clothesline. Wisely, Suicide rolls out of the ring before his opponent could score the pinfall victory. The crowd was split down the middle for both men throughout the entirety of the match, but with Ambrose signaling the suicide dive attempt, everyone in the arena is on their feet with eyes on him, dying to see him take to the air.

Ambrose turns and runs to the opposite of the ring to build momentum and right into a superkick by Seth Rollins! The ref calls for the bell, the ringing of which can barely be heard over the waves of boos, emanating from a place of deep disdain and hatred.

Seth is smiling. He pounds his chest and he riles the crowd up who aren’t happy to see him i the slightest.

Still, he gives them what they wanted. He charges over to the ropes and takes down Suicide with a vicious dive through the ropes that hits with so much impact that Suicide is flung back against the announce table. not too different from the way he knocked Noble into the door.

Rollins rolls Suicide underneath the bottom rope and back into the ring and the masked man can barely get onto his feet, despite the entire arena rooting for him.

Perfect.

Rollins bounces off the ropes, leaps high into the air and nearly puts a hole through the mat as he delivers a nasty curb stomp.

And that’s the image Anarchy ends on: Seth Rollins with a foot pressed against the head of an unconscious Suicide, and one arm, the arm we thought was broken, raised proudly into the air. The boos are all we can hear as the screen fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016    XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 1/4/2016 - 1/11/2016
Page 1 of 1