An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 8/21/2017 - 8/28/2017
Today at 5:00 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Prediction Contest VII: Summerslam! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)
Today at 4:57 pm by Kyle

» XWL Anarchy: 8/14/2017 - 8/21/2017
Today at 4:30 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Chris Jericho!
Yesterday at 10:19 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Alexa Bliss
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by Legal

» New Availability: Randy Orton
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by Legal

» New Availability: Mike Kanellis
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by Legal

» Alexander Wolfe contract
Yesterday at 5:14 pm by BerserkBeardy

» Faction interest
Yesterday at 3:06 pm by BerserkBeardy

» Coming Soon to XWL
Yesterday at 9:22 am by LazyEye513

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6109
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:00 pm




LIVE FROM: Allstate Arena, Chicago, Illinois  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT



































_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6109
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:00 pm

The still image of two silhouettes, one female, one male appear on the screen, and in the next moment, they suddenly shatter...the female figure emerges as Eva Marie, the woman that's captured both the hearts and hatred of The XWL Universe, and will compete in the Finals of The Womens Championship Tournament. But through the shattered glass remains, steps out another female, the only undefeated diva in XWL right now, Madison Rayne, who will meet Eva in the finals, where we will crown one of these women, a champion for the first time in their XWL careers. From the broken glass of the male figure, emerges Brock Lesnar, the man that's conquered inside of a Steel Cage, that's decimated a brute in mere minutes, and overcome the odds of a Triple Threat. However last week, we saw face his first loss, to Dean Ambrose. Has this loss proven that the beast, is not as unstoppable as we thought? Or will Brock FINALLY capture The World Heavyweight Championship tonight, for the first time in his XWL career? Emerging after Brock, is the man that reigned as XWL's first ever World Heavyweight Champion back in 2008. A man that has not only had his own run ins with Dean over the last month, but a man that to this night, unlike Brock...is STILL undefeated having overcome the odds of a Fatal Four Way this past week to earn his shot at the gold tonight. Can Randy do what he hasn't done in the last five years? Eva, Madison, Brock, and Randy all stand in a line, motioning that the titles they're after, will be theirs. But only one man, and one woman can Breakthrough and claim their title, so who will it be?





The opening video concludes, and we then are taken inside the arena for the extravagant display of pyrotechnics as the sold out Allstate Arena screams at their top of their lungs, filled with anticipation for tonight's show. Once the pyro concludes, we scan the audience, seeing a favorable amount of signs supporting CM Punk, but while it's like looking at a where's waldo book, we can see other signs in support of the likes of Eva, Madison, Sheamus, Omega, and of course the men in tonight's Main-Event, Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton too. Once the excitement dies down just a bit, we head ringside to our commentary trio for the evening, Michael Cole, JBL, and King!


[Michael Cole]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we're live in Chicago Illinois tonight, for XWL's first Special Event of the new era, BREAKTHROUGH!

[JBL]
A fitting name, because tonight the men and women back there will be looking to have their breakout moment, on a night where EVERYONE is trying to do that.

[King]
And there's so many ways they could, look at Eric Young, he's been in a funk since coming back, and tonight he'll face a man Stephanie is hand selecting, in hopes that it'll be the breakthrough he needs to snap out of it and go back to the man we all loved.


[JBL]
Speak for yourself, King.


[Michael Cole]
Two men, Sheamus and Kenny Omega meet tonight to "breakthrough" the pack and be first in line to challenge the new World Heavyweight Champion. Sheamus wants to reclaim the title he hasn't held in quite sometime, while Omega would love to get a shot at winning his first ever XWL title. A win tonight could be just what they need to show Stephanie why they deserve that title.


[King]
But what about the women of XWL, Cole? Tonight they look to steal the show just as many have said they already do every week, when we witness two incredible matches that you don't want to miss.


[JBL]
That's right, Natalya and Sasha Banks had an INCREDIBLE match three weeks ago that went over thirty minutes, and to my surprise, and everyone's disbelief, they still had so much left in them. They fought harder than I've ever seen some men fight. But that match only came to an end due to a double count out, tonight count outs are thrown out of the equation, so which lady will emerge the winner?



[Michael Cole]
Whereas as our Co-Main-Event will have Eva Marie take on Madison Rayne in the finals of The Womens Championship Tournament. Madison's undefeated, and one of the women she's beaten was Eva three weeks ago, so you have to wonder if lightning will strike twice.


[King]
It's a rematch, it's a clash between two women that have never held a title in XWL, and it's a battle between women that recognize themselves as queens. We didn't expect Eva to make it this far into the tournament, and the fact that she beat Natalya last week to have her opportunity tonight...makes me wonder if maybe there's more to Eva than meets the eye?


[JBL]
There's so many matches I can't wait to see, but one in particular has to be The Main-Event of the evening. Brock Lesnar will FIGHT not wrestle...Randy Orton, for The Worl-


"Ahem!" cuts JBL off, followed by an exaggerated clearing of someone's throat. The three men look to find the source of it, when they see something on the stage. The camera cuts over to the top of the ramp, where Matt Sydal sits with his legs crossed on top of eachother, and a microphone in hand that's raised up in the air to capture all the boos that begin. Not just because of his run in with Punk over the last few weeks, but because he's blatantly mocking CM Punk. After the boos reach a higher pitch, and he's not even truly said anything yet, he lowers the mic down to his mouth, and grins as he says his first line of the night.



[Matt Sydal]
Oh please, I've got all night, boo away, BOO!

Ask and you shall receive, Eva Marie wishes she was this hated, because it's just a resounding never ending "Boo!" it's a unified Chicago all feeling the same thing, hatred for Sydal. Unlike last week where Sydal was in his home town, tonight he's in his opponent's town, Chicago, and they do NOT like him. Sydal smirks and looks into the camera as his mic raises. 

[Matt Sydal]
I'm sorry, do you hear anything? Because all I can hear are grown men throwing a hissy fit because I did what nobody ever does last week...which is call CM Punk on his, and I quote "bullshit!"

It doesn't look like we're gonna be getting a show tonight, because the audience just somehow keeps getting louder, at this point we wouldn't be surprised if they started trying to throw trash at him, but it is the start of the show is it really worth throwing that $20 hotdog at him? 

[Matt Sydal]
Boo hoo, we've got a bunch of little butthurt bitches inside Allstate Arena!

At this point Matt is throwing gasoline on an already raging inferno.

[Matt Sydal]
But then again, can I really be surprised? Considering your posterchild for Chicago, is nothing more than a little butthurt bitch himself, CM PUNK!

At last the boos end, but only so they can shout "CM PUNK!" at Sydal.

[Matt Sydal]
Butthurt, bitch!


The chant keeps strong, which makes Matt laugh.


[Matt Sydal]
Is a butthurt bitch!

Using their own chant against them does not stop them from chanting it, they continue to shout "CM PUNK!" to the rooftops.

[Matt Sydal]
Is......a butthurt bitch.



Now we get a mix of boos, and a CM Punk chant, the best of both worlds!


[Matt Sydal]
You can keep chanting his name all you like, it still doesn't change the fact, that he...is....a....BUTT....HURT.....BITCH!


While a mere coincidence, the chant does stop but only so everyone can unanimously boo Sydal. If they're trying to "boo" him out of the building, it doesn't seem like it's going to work.


[Matt Sydal]
This is fun, I could do this all night, COULD YOU? Pop a squat bitches, cause it's gonna be a LOOOOOONG night!


This is Breakthrough, welcome to the night of booing, CM Punk chants, and Sydal saying butt hurt bitch every thirty seconds.

[Matt Sydal]
if you think CM Punk's just going to run out here and save the day, yeah...I've got a little bit of bad news, see...he's the kind of guy that's always super late, and sometimes doesn't even show up at all. So I'm super sorry to tell you the obvious...but he's not here yet! So boo away, chant for him, it doesn't change the fact that this guy showed up on time, and as someone once said...


Matt raises up his other arm, looking at his wrist, shaking it before bringing it up to his ear. He then brings that hand up to his mic once again mocking CM Punk.

[Matt Sydal]
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

At this point, what more can Chicago do? They've booed they've chanted for CM Punk, but still Matt Sydal is not budging. Some realize this isn't a battle they can win without CM Punk here, so the boos get a little less loud.


[Matt Sydal]
Well would you lookie there, maybe Chicago isn't as stupid as CM Punk leads us to believe!


He's not letting up on his not so subtle jabs at Chicago or Punk, but the crowd does not want to have this be the only thing that happens at Breakthrough, so let the guy say whatever he wants, just let it go in one ear and out the other, we came to see a Womens Champion and a World Heavyweight Champion crowned, so get on with it.


[Matt Sydal]
So, now that all that's over with, let's talk about the man himself, CM PUNK! Last week in true CM Punk fashion, he said a lot of things that didn't really make sense, like...at all. I helped my friends get opportunities? In case you're too busy reading every gossip site and taking it as gospel to notice...I don't really have friends. I mean there was Dolph Ziggler and Michelle McCool, but that was like....years...and years...and years... ago. Dolph wasn't much a thing...and Michelle's, well who the hell knows? So strike one, good try, but yeah...like most things you say, that was just a plain asinine statement. I'm really starting to worry about you man. Maybe I did hit you too hard two weeks ago...


The restraint Chicago is showing, not to all boo him right now speaks to the types of people that's filled the Allstate Arena tonight.  

[Matt Sydal]
And then there was something about, William Regal? Again, I don't really know what he's talking about, you all saw it...on LIVE television, I pinned Chris Jericho...plain as day, in the middle of the ring, Regal was off preparing for a career of obscurity, that's kind of why he's nowhere to be found today. Because he didn't even belong in that match, and the clear rightful man, won. So strike two...once again, good effort...but that chairshot seems to have warped your memory...I mean, I could pull up a clip of me beating Jericho, LIVE...in front an audience...but why waste all of these people's time?


Matt looks around at the forced mostly silent crowd, knowing he's won this battle, just as he intends to win the one against Punk tonight.


[Matt Sydal]
Also, I apparently have the booking staff in my back pocket? Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. If that's the case, I'd like to officially file a missing person's report, because if they're supposedly in my back pocket, why the hell am I not in tonight's Main-Event? Why the hell have I not Main-Evented any show since coming back? Why the hell was I not handed The World Heavyweight Championship on my first night back? I mean really, for a guy that's supposedly shady, devious, and out to make the show all about him...and to be supposedly the guy this company puts forth as it's "top guy" then where is all that? Oh, wait...maybe it's like a magic power I didn't know I had? Good call...okay guys, we're going to humor CM Punk, maybe he's right? Maybe he's not such a jackass after all? MAYBE, I do have the power to get what I want, IT'S JUST THAT EASY!


Sydal clears his throat, then takes a deep breath, closing his eyes, and raising the microphone up.


[Matt Sydal]
FIRE CM PUNK, CANCEL TONIGHT'S MAIN-EVENT, AND MAKE STEPHANIE MCMAHON COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW....AND HAND ME THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!  OOOH, aaaaand...give Dolph Ziggler The Intercontinental Championship, Team Perfection FOR LIFE!


He sits there in silence for the next thirty seconds, twiddling his thumbs, waiting for his "magic power" over the bookers to make everything he said happen. But surprise surprise....it doesn't. He looks over his shoulder, peaking with one eye open, but alas...Stephanie isn't there to give him the world title, darn. While not as loud as before due to the fact a majority of Chicago doesn't want to have to sit through this any longer than they have to, a portion of the crowd does begin to boo through his over the top display. Fittingly so, Sydal looks like a child on Christmas morning that didn't get the gift he wanted from Santa, he's crushed. A long frown on his face, his lip quivering, is he gonna cry? NOPE, within a blink of an eye, Matt Sydal bursts, not into tears...but into laughter.  


[Matt Sydal]
Aw, you know what that means Punk? STRIKE THREE! See, everything you say? Bullshit! Maybe man up and start owning up to the fact that nobody needs to screw you over because you do a damn fine job of that yourself? But that'd imply you wanna be anything other than a miserable piece of shit for the rest of your career, and we can't have that, now can we? I'd wish you luck tonight, but honestly...win, or lose...we all know the real winner in this situation, and it's me. Not because I have the bookers in my back pocket, not because this company, a company that didn't put me in tonight's World title match, wants me to be shoved into the spotlight...but because soon? You'll do what you do best, poof...DISAPPEAR! Gone for who knows what reason, for who knows how long. And then guess what? The cycle will repeat again, you'll find some person to mercilessly tear into, maybe have a go at the boss again, because you're so original....and eventually wind up with another World Title reign that amounts to nothing, because that's what you put into it every single time, NOTHING. That CM Punk, is not me being mean, it is not me "shooting" it is me telling it as it is. THAT is your life, your predictable, boring, sad...life. Oh yeah, and Pipebomb!!! Or something stupid like that.


With that Sydal simply places his mic on the stage in front of him, having said all he came out here to say, nothing more, nothing less. He stands up as the boos start roaring in having sat in silence for far too long. But Matt's demeanor is as casual as could be, as he looks down at the mic, then motions for all of Chicago, and those at home to gaze at it. Once all eyes in his mind are on the microphone, he loudly says "CM Punk everyone." With that final remark, he's done. He turns around and starts walking to the back, and we then fade to a video hype for tonight's Womens Championship match between Eva Marie and Madison Rayne as the finals of The Womens Title Tournament are upon us.  

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer


Posts : 2278
Likes : 107
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 12

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:29 pm



Stephanie McMahon walks confidently onto the stage, back straight, eyes shining, smile wide. Apparently she’s thrilled to be on the receiving end of this passionate serenade from this raucous crowd. Thousands of voices are collaborating to boo the general manager out of the building.

But Stephanie’s not about to be run out of her own company.

Not by Paul Heyman and sure as hell not by these fans.

With a mic already in her hands, Stephanie begins to speak, but the volume of the booing and jeers grows louder the mic gets to her lips. She chuckles then shakes her head then gives the fans a look typically reserved for the mentally impaired–she must feel that these fans just don’t know any better.




-Stephanie McMahon-
Okay...okay, you’ve all spoken your minds, settled down now.

Her patronizing tone, like a mother talking to a child throwing a tantrum. Her words are the grease spit onto the already raging fire that fuels the fans’ disdain for the boss.



-Stephanie McMahon-
I’m out here because, just like you guys, I am absolutely excited for Breakthrough! It has all the pieces to become one of XWL’s greatest events! All that’s left to see is just how those pieces will fit into the puzzle when it’s all said and done. I’ve also made my way out here because I’ve got some good news to share with the XWL Universe... and some bad news. So which do you want to hear first?

The fans are still booing, prompting Stephanie to casually shrug as continue.  



-Stephanie McMahon-
Bad news it is! See, I thought long and hard about changing my mind about there not being an Intercontinental Championship match tonight–believe me, I did. I looked up and down the roster, trying to see the best in the XWL talent, but while they’re good, hell, you might even call a few of them great, there’s one man that simply rises above them all. Whether you want to admit it or not, Seth Rollins is in a league of his own, and it is unfair to him to have other men compete for a title that was unjustifiably taken from him. For those of you that refuse to acknowledge that truth, then that’s the bad news: there is still no Intercontinental Championship match tonight despite my best efforts to bring one to you.

The boos are cut off by a vicious “Rollins sucks!” chant that spreads through the arena like a cold virus until nearly everyone–sans those immune to it, those unable to see Rollins and The Authority for what they are.

-Stephanie McMahon-
I know, I know, and I wholeheartedly agree with you guys.

Wait...what?

-Stephanie McMahon-
It truly does suck that Seth has to go through all of this.

There we go...



-Stephanie McMahon-
And that’s where the good news comes in. I just got off the phone with the doctor a minute ago, and she told me that Seth will be back sooner than we all expected. As a matter of fact, Seth Rollins will officially return to XWL January 11th! Isn’t that amazing? It gets better, though, because in his first match back, the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line... in a fatal four way match!

There’s some rumblings of excitement in the crowd, but they’ve been agitated so much already that whatever positivity they feel is buried deep.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Paul Heyman wants to make this big, self-serving fuss over Brock Lesnar eeking out a win in a triple threat, so I’m going to show him that Seth Rollins, the true future of XWL, can do anything Brock Lesnar can do, and then some.



-Stephanie McMahon-
Of course there are going to be some who don’t agree with the decision, some might even be bold enough to claim that I’m playing “favorites.” It’s not my opinion, but instead the truth that, as a former champion who never lost his belt in a match, Seth Rollins should rightfully be first in line to receive an opportunity to win his back. He was stripped of his championship, but he still carried himself like a champion...like a man unlike Adam Cole or C...M…Punk. Instead of throwing a temper tantrum like a spoiled brat–in other words: like Bayley–Seth kept his composure and his head held high setting an example for professionalism and humility the rest of the roster could stand to follow.

Stephanie pauses for a moment to let that statement sink in, to let the fans understand that she thinks they’re all a step beneath Seth, which renders their opinions about anything invalid and irrelevant.

-Stephanie McMahon-
I hope in the weeks that Seth has been gone, that you’ve learned to appreciate and respect his talent and what he stands for. I also hope you don’t think that someone like Suicide will be able to pull the rug out from under Seth like that again. Suicide got a lucky shot in, and he’s been riding on that momentum ever since. But now it’s all starting to die down: the hype and the fascination you have with the man behind the mask. Tonight, Suicide is going to experience humiliation and failure–things each and every fool who has crossed paths with The Authority has learned the hard way.

Stephanie scowls as she speaks about Suicide.



-Stephanie McMahon-
His fifteen minutes of fame, of notoriety, at the expense of a better man has come and gone. So join me in giving a big round of applause to the two men who will wipe Suicide off the face of this planet once and for all… Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury!





-Lillian Garcia-
The following handicap match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 393 pounds, J & J Security!

Stepahnie enthusiastically claps as they always well-dressed duo collectively known as J & J Security step through the curtain so that they can make their way onto the stage. They stand on either side of Stephanie, their presence losing a bit of its punch without Seth Rollins there to complete them.

And that’s why they’re here.

To avenge Rollins, to get revenge against Suicide because their sacrifices made at Final Stand ended up being in vain. The tag team ladder match between themselves and the unlikely pairing of Alex Shelley and Dean Ambrose, was at times hard to watch. There were hard hits and even harder falls that push all four men to their absolute breaking points. It was the alliance between Shelley and Ambrose that broke first, allowing J & J to reap the rewards, to collect the Intercontinental Championship.

Stephanie gives her final words to J & J before they begin their descent down the ramp. “Do it for Seth,’ she says. Some advice, instructions and a subtle warning all packed into a neat little package of four weighted words. They nod in response without looking at her, intensity in their eyes, determination on their face.

This isn’t just them doing Seth’s bidding.

No, this is personal for them. Stephanie’

Stephanie pats them both on the back. She watches as they walk down the ramp with long, confident and purposeful strides, footsteps making solid impact with the steel grating. Mercury shadowboxes while Noble slaps his cheeks and shakes his head so quickly his face is but a blur for a few moments.

Stephanie returns backstage, confident that J & J can get the job done, after all there’s two of them and one of Suicide. The numbers are in their favor and the numbers never lie. The man’s face may remain concealed, his identity unknown to the masses, but he’s still a man. One that can feel pain, suffer and be broken–three things J & J plan on testing out for themselves.

One after another they walk up the steel stairs, Noble taking the lead and Mercury in his shadow. They wipe their feet then enter the ring. Now on the turnbuckles, they raise their arms proudly, defiantly. They’re ready to finish this once and for all, and their expression do not betray that feeling.

In the center of the ring they wait, eyes sharp and locked onto the stage. With their music no longer playing, it’s far easier to hear the fans chanting Suicide’s name. Their words are able to penetrate the wall J & J put up like a dagger right into their pride. Noble tells the fans to shut up, mercury’s expression transforms from confidence to frustration.

They’re not the bad guys here.

It’s Suicide that got sensitive.

It’s Suicide that overreacted.

It’s Suicide that injured a man.

It’s Suicide that brought things to where they are now. That’s the sermon The Authority is preaching, at least: that they’re merely fighting to finish what Suicide started–by any means necessary.




-Lillian Garcia-
And their opponent...it’s Suicide!

The lights begin pulsing in rhythm to the theme. On a closeup of J & J you can just barely make out the malicious grins on their faces–they’re completely enamored with the thought that they’ll be picking the man apart limb by limb. They just have to wait a few agonizingly-long seconds before they can do it.

Their eyes are locked onto the stage, but everyone else is looking at the sky.

Suicide is gliding down from the rafters!

J & J spin on their heels far too late to do anything about Suicide’s surprise attack! The Dark Savior drives both of his feet into Mercury’s chest with such force that Mercury tumbles out of the ring. Noble tries to attack Suicide only to eat an elbow to the jaw for his troubles that staggers him. The Ref calls for the bell and match is underway!















The referee is calling for the bell waving his arms wildly as the timekeeper hits the ring bell with enough force to dent the metal.

But we’ve seen this before.

Suicide has no intention of breaking the armbar. He’s hanging there as Mercury howls in pain. The official is trying to physically force Suicide to break the hold, but it’s to no avail–Suicide is a man possessed with the notion of putting another man in the hospital. With the numbers game against him, he didn’t go for a single pin attempt, and the first and only submission hold he went for was the one that got him disqualified. It was clear by the way he started off the match by catching his opponents off guard that he realized this would be a tough match to win.

And so he didn’t try to win.

Instead he’s chosen to deliver a message at the expense of Mercury’s appendage, threatening to rip the man’s arm right out of the socket. Luckily for Mercury, Noble has recovered enough to recognize that his partner is in a bad spot. He drags himself over to a chair that’s nearby and wraps his fingers around it–an action so simple, that he expends a lot of energy to do after what he endured. He uses the chair, by driving it into the ground, to push himself to his feet. He limps over to where Suicide is hanging and hits him once, twice, three times, four times, a fifth brutal shot to the upper body! Each blow increasing with power as rage and adrenaline combine within Noble to numb the pain.

That’s more than enough to get Suicide to break the submission hold, like shooting a roach you’ve already stomped on to make sure it’s dead. Noble stands on top of Suicide–as if he were stepping on  bug, a roach– to give him to boost he needs to help his partner out of the ring. They scramble over the barricade and make a beeline through the crowd to put as much distance between themselves and Suicide as possible.

Hurting, but not broken, Suicide gets onto a knee and watches as J & J make their escape. Just before exiting through a door, Noble shouts “This isn’t over, you bastard!” Suicide nods  slightly, one of the few things they’ll ever be able to agree on. Perhaps Suicide is only getting started?

What an unsettling thought that is.



Rollins Returns



January 11


Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 674
Likes : 12
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:12 pm

The titantron comes to life and the crowd instantly pops at the sight of none other than Dean Ambrose. He has his eyes closed and appears to be rubbing his temple, as though irritated.



{{Dean Ambrose}}
Ya know, I really don't get it. Three weeks ago, I come out and look Randy Orton dead in his eye and tell him that I ain't afraid of him. The next week I get a little beat up, beat him up a little, ya know, nothing important besides the fact I closed the show with my head held high. Then I walk into the Beast's den and slay him, and still no one decides they want to bat an eye. Not like he's the number one contender or anything. On top of that, tonight I get a match with the other number one contender, but that's not what people are talking about. Maybe it's time to give them something to talk about.



{{Dean Ambrose}}
Randy, I hope you're listening loud and clear. Tonight I walk into that ring once again with all the odds against me, against another undefeated wrestler and I'm gonna walk out with a win under my belt. Just like last week when I beat the infamous Brock Lesnar and walked out with a win. I'm not going to lie, he kicked my ass but just didn't quite get the job done. Gotta be a closer, buddy. But then you, Randy, I'm not just going to get a win over you. I'm going to hurt you. After last week when I got escorted out of the arena, because someone was AFRAID of me, I kind of got this sort of, need to hit something.



{{Dean Ambrose}}
But I guess that's fine with you, right? I mean, you're gonna kill me, right? You're gonna kill the Lunatic Fringe? Only problem is, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO!

Dean knocks the camera over. The camera lays still for a moment until Dean sighs and picks it back up, setting it still.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
Honestly, the Lunatic Fringe doesn't know what he's going to do either, and that scares you the most. The level of insanity you think I'm on is hilarious, because it terrifies you, just like it should. Because when I step foot inside of that ring, I'm going to do what I know how to do, and that's fight. I'm going to hurt you, I'm going to get hurt, and it's going to loads of fun for the family. Parent discretion is advised.

Ambrose steps out of the frame, and a few moments passes. He comes back, looking at the camera as though he just remembered something.



{{Dean Ambrose}}
Oh yeah, and one more thing. I'm really liking the look of that World Title Stephanie.

Dean winks at the camera, then slips out of frame as the show rolls on.

_________________



2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NathanVII
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 53
Likes : 5
Join date : 2015-08-27

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:56 am



A quick flash of Kenny's entrance last week. BANG!



Kenny Omega

[Voice Over a series of clips from Kenny's past weeks in the company]

A clean world, rid of filth is all I ask. A world where I can find peace and solace amongst the barbaric wastes lay down upon my shoulders... These eyes have seen the dirt, the scum that manifests itself within this company and honestly, it makes me sick. Last week, I didn't care if I won or lost but to be made a FOOL out of like that? Sheamus, your time has come...



I'll bring down on you, the fury that I HAVE felt, the anger that boils the blood in my veins, I'll make that blood spill from your mouth.

The fact that I have to sit here and listen to you moan on and on about how you're gonna kick my ass, maybe I oughta shut you up once and for all? It is my job... To get rid of unwanted nuisances.

Sheamus, you tried and you failed to get to me and now at Breakthrough.. You'll pay. You'll feel the wrath of the steady aim, the crosshairs aimed at your chest. BANG!



... And it's over...
-----------------------------------------------------
The camera fades out, A faint image of a figure standing, arms raised.

'It's Over.....'

Cut to the rest of the show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shane
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 221
Likes : -8
Join date : 2014-07-03
Age : 19
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:35 pm

As we come back from break the lights dim and the cameras zoom in on the titantron as a video begins to play




As the video comes to a close a picture is revealed...




The crowd erupts chanting A.J.! A.J.! A.J.! as the show cuts to commercial break.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 86
Likes : -15
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : Your mums house

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:35 pm

[quote="Anon"]


Cesaro: Hello my name is Cesaro and I'm a wrestler because I grew up as a fan so I decided that I should become a wrestler because I like wrestling. My manger Kurt is also a fan of wrestling so he became a wrestler as he was a big fan. Take it away Kurt.

Kurt Angle: I have to agree, Tony.

Cesaro: Tell them how much of a fan of wrestling since your a huge fan of wrestling Kurt! I'm sure you have plenty to say about how much you love wrestling since you love wrestling!

Kurt Angle: I love wrestling so much. I love it like a son. How much do you love wrestling? Do you love it so much? So, so much?

Cesaro: I love wrestling so much because I'm a fan and I will win the XWL championship because I'm a really good wrestler that was once a fan of wrestling. But since I'm a wrestler  that means I'm not a fan because I don't watch wrestling as I wrestle and it would be weird to be a fan and start watching wrestling when I'm a wrestler.

Kurt Angle: You alright, Tony?



Cesaro: Who is this Tony? Is he a fan of wrestling like me who used to be a fan of wrestling but since i'm wrester I'm no longer a fan of wrestling? I think it's time to show my skills as a wrestler since I've been bragging about how much of a big wrestling fan I am. Bring down my opponent right now!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 674
Likes : 12
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:24 pm

XWL cuts to another area where we find Jeremy Borasch making that same familiar face.



{{Jeremy Borasch}}
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, one of the two women who will compete for the Women's Championship tonight, Madison Rayne.

Rayne steps into frame, looking into a mirror that she holds, doing her make-up. She slaps it shut and then looks to Jeremy as though rushing him.

{{Jeremy Borasch}}
Well Madison, I'm sure this night is stressful enough for you, so I'm glad you decided to come and allow me to interview you.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Hurry.

{{Jeremy Borasch}}
Well, I wanted to ask how you-

Per usual, Jeremy gets the mic ripped out of his hand, Madison taking it and turning to the camera.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Tonight, the games are over. No more sitting and talking about taking what is rightfully mine. I'm simply doing. For the past week all I've heard is about how Eva Marie is prepping for her match. TMZ even decided to feature her. Are they featuring me? No. Of course not. Why? Why don't they want to talk to me? It's because they don't think I can pull out the win tonight but the fact of the matter is that I've beaten Eva once and I damn sure plan to do it again.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Onto whatever other stupid question Jeremy here might have asked me. I've been prepping for this match my entire career. Not just tonight. It's not a one and done kind of deal. No, for me, this is EVERYTHING. From the gymnasiums, to the backyards, to the terrible venues, to the best venues. Everything I've done has lead me to tonight and I am not about to let all that go to waste. I'm giving tonight everything I have and I'm going to do it with class.

{{Madison Rayne}}
My thoughts on Eva Marie? The Red Queen? More like the Red Bitch. She has her moments, no doubt about that. But what exactly has she done? She's gotten this far in this tournament? Big deal. I haven't lost yet. Since week one I've beaten everyone who has stepped up to face me, including her. What's different now? A new grip on life? A new attitude? Big deal. I've been in the gym, everyday. It's time for me, to prove why I deserve to be the champion, by becoming it.

Madison slams the mic into Jeremy's chest and attempts to storm off but Borasch speaks up.

{{Jeremy Borasch}}
Madison! Wait!

She spins around, obviously not in the mood.

{{Madison Rayne}}
What!?

{{Jeremy Borasch}}
This is a terrible time, really. But I think I have finally figured out why you're so mean to me. You see, you used to be this mean to Josh Matthews, and it turned out that you liked him. So obviously, that must mean-

"Mean what?"

Borasch stops, and slowly turns around, the camera panning out to find Josh Matthews standing behind Jeremy. The crowd pops for him, because they're a good crowd. He repeats himself, serious faced.


{{Josh Matthews}}
Mean what, Jeremy? Mean that she might actually just not like you all that much? Makes sense to me, buddy. Maybe it should to you too.

Josh looks past Jeremy, to Madison who grins at him.

{{Josh Matthews}}
Come on babe. Got to get you prepped for your match.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Yes sir.

She says, giggling as she runs to him. He wraps his arm around her and turns to Jeremy, waving at him as the duo walk off screen. Jeremy frowns at them, apparently not actually understanding why Maddy is so mean to him. The screen then fades to another area.

_________________



2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCP
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 102
Likes : -2
Join date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:19 am

ewantu why did you post that smh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6109
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:39 am

Anon wrote:
ewantu why did you post that smh

Because he's a wrestler.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 164
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-02-05

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:23 pm



It has been one hell of a battle between Kenny Omega and Sheamus. Both men have battered one another to the point of exhaustion and the crowd where firmly on the side of Kenny Omega, like him or hate him, they just did not want Sheamus winning this match. Coming up to the end of the match, Kenny Omega had Sheamus back against the ropes, laying into him like a wild beast who could sense the end was near, it was as if blood was in the air and Kenny Omega knew he had this match in his hands, Kenny Omega goes for one more strike, but Sheamus pushes him backwards and then runs for a clothesline, but Kenny Omega moves out of the way and Sheamus takes out the referee! Kenny Omega then hits a dropkick on Sheamus and the big man hits the mat, but rolls out of the ring. He lands on his hands and knees and right away he starts to look under the ring for a weapon. Kenny Omega then backs up in the ring and then runs and comes over the top ropes for a dive, but Sheamus moves, but to the shock of the crowd Kenny Omega lands on his feet, but as he turns around, Sheamus drives the sledgehammer he took from under the ring right into his gut. He then throws it away and yanks Kenny Omega up and rolls him into the ring. Sheamus then grins and rolls into the ring and yanks Kenny Omega up, but Kenny Omega starts to lash out on Sheamus with hard strikes, he then locks up with Sheamus and looks to set up his finsher, but Sheamus breaks free and out of nowhere connects with the Brogue Kick! Sheamus then drops down and makes the cover.

1!

2!!

3!!!


Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of this contest, SHEAMUS!

The crowd would start to boo right away as Sheamus stands up. He has the biggest grin you ever did see plastered all over his face. He stands over the fallen body of Kenny Omega and looks down at him in disgust. The referee then takes his hand and raises it upwards in victory, but Sheamus yanks it back and shoves the referee out of the way. This was his victory, his moment, no one else's. He raises an arm up and lets out a laugh as the crowd start to chant "you look stupid!" at him. You would be shocked to see that the smirk did not fade, instead it grew wider and wider with each chant. Sheamus then moved and rolled out of the ring and walked towards the announcers desk. He leans over it and snatches a microphone and then turns around to address the crowd.



SHEAMUS | 5:15
I look stupid? You really mean that? Do you have any idea what you are saying, that what you are chanting means nothing to me? How do I look stupid? I won my bloody match. I just kicked Kenny Omega head clean off and made him look like the little weak fool he is. All you people here, you look stupid. Each and every single one of you are stupid for believing for a second that I was not going to win this match. That somehow someone as weak as Kenny Omega was going to defeat me. It would be laughable if it was not so pathetic. I mean you all gave him false hope, your little chants gave him the hope he did not deserve, you all made him believed he had a chance, when he had no chance at all. So to say that I look stupid, the man who won the match, the man who is still standing, smiling and claiming a major victory on the biggest show of the year, it makes me smile, it really does. This night, it does not belong to Kenny Omega, that much is clear, it belongs to one person and only one person, it belongs to Mister 5:15, SHEAMUS!


He would go to place the microphone down, but the crowd would keep booing him, so he stood there and just smirked at them, he even folded his arms for a moment to wait until they were finished and when it started to die down he licked his lips and looked around the crowd and decided that he had a few more words to say before he departed.



SHEAMUS | 5:15
I want this match here, this beating I gave that sorry excuse for a wrestler in that ring to be a message. I want everyone in this company, be it man, hell even woman, or the fellas in charge to take notice. What happened tonight, this beating I gave this man was just a small sample of things to come. I have been looked down for far too long now and enough is enough. I have been pushed to the side when over the hill and injury prone losers like Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar get to main event and fight for championships. Where is my championship match? Where is my reward for everything I have done? For killing Kenny Omega? For breaking that little Japanese wrestlers spirit. For putting The Rock in his place and for kicking Randy Orton square in the face last week and making him look like the biggest tosser in the world for not seeing that coming. I deserve everything this company has to offer. I am the best wrestler here and I will get what I want. People don't give a rat ass about fellas like Randy Orton or Brock Lesnar. Deny it all you want, but all you people here and the millions watching live, you all tuned in to see Sheamus, you all tuned in to see my victory and to see my rise to the top, heh, that's the truth of the matter, that is the facts. This show, this company it is all about me, no one else matters and with that thought in your head -

WHO LOOKS STUPID NOW!


His theme music then blasts out of the sound system as he throws the microphone over the table and right at the announcers. He raises his arms outwards and slants his head backwards and lets out a loud and powerful scream as the crowd boo. He said what he wanted to say, he said the truth, this show, it was all about him and now with another victory under his belt, especially on a PPV such as this, things where indeed going in his favour, XWL was indeed all about the Irish Curse, Sheamus!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NathanVII
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 53
Likes : 5
Join date : 2015-08-27

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:19 am

Micheal Cole

Ladies and gentlemen, as we've been seeing lately, two men have been butting heads and it's not all goody-goody between once former friends, AJ Styles and Chris Hero as Chris Hero signed a contract with the X-W-L and swore revenge against AJ Styles as Chris seems to believe that AJ left him to pursue a career as a superstar instead of staying loyal to his friends.

Hero has only met face-to-face with AJ once since joining the X-W-L and that was to attack him as a masked man but last night, Chris Hero released a video on social media regarding AJ, lets take a look at it.


The video plays
----------------------------------------------------------------


The camera opens up on a sweaty, tired looking Chris Hero, he's looking down to the ground, his hand planted against the wall.

Hero

AJ Styles, hmmph.




Hero

I called you out and you didn't show your face. Two weeks in a row. I've tried to get this 'beef' between us over, hell, if it was up to me I'd be wrestling you at Breakthrough tommorow, no rules, just me and you in the ring but you won't even balls up to TALK to me, one on one, man on man.

I've wrestled with and against you, AJ, whats so hard? I just want us two to face one last time in that ring or even just TALK. I'm not one to complain but I feel like doing it just now as you're the goddamn 'Best wrestler in the world', AJ. You left the indys to go pursue a career in Japan with your boys and you left me, left me for dead out there. I phoned you, I-I tried to stay loyal and then when I next saw you, you discarded me and got your boys to beat me like a dog... Is that how you treat friends?




Chris stares at the camera then slowly shakes his head.

Hero

I've been training hard, just got back and to be honest, AJ, you won't be, you'll be sat on your country boy ass eating your christmas dinner leftovers and it makes me sick to think that you're tryna put me under fire, AJ. If you wanna play the waitin' game, do it. It only makes you look like an idiot and to be honest, you looking like an idiot only makes me look like the better man...



Hero raises his tone, getting closer to the camera, clearly aggravated.

Hero

AJ, I know you're listening and I want MY match, Steph'll give it to me but the golden boy himself, Mr. Styles has just gotta accept. LET THIS BE KNOWN... Once you sign off, AJ... There's no going back or negotiations. No rules, one ring... I want this match...

The video fades out. Hero's face staring at the camera.

A promo for the next match rolls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 86
Likes : -15
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : Your mums house

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:16 am

We need some reviews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 86
Likes : -15
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : Your mums house

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:11 pm

Cesaro beats local computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 86
Likes : -15
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : Your mums house

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:12 pm

*Cesaro comes backstage after his awesome 5.01 stars match*

Cesaro: Hello Kurt did you enjoy my wrestling match?

Kurt: No, I hated it. You looked sloppy. You fought sloppy. A dead chimpanzee could have performed a better German Suplex. I thought I was teaching you to be a wrestler not a bitch.

Cesaro: How can I be sloppy when I'm a wrestler? Wrestlers are not sloppy.I am a wrestler, if anything your the bitch it's you bitch. Your just jealous because Your not Kurt Angle your Kurt 90 degree angle because your the opposite of a straight nigga.

Kurt: I can't really argue with that, Tony. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Cesaro: I will forgive you because I'm a wrestler and thats what wrestlers do because I'm a wrestler. *Cesaro grabs Kurts bum and gives it a good rub*

*Kurt RKOs Cesaro and yells "Fuck you, bitch. I was stupid as shit to think I could manage your ugly ass. Fight me, bitch."*





Cesaro: I will next week fucking bitch. Your such a fucking sausage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6109
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:12 pm

@ewantu2 wrote:
Cesaro beats local computer.


You're the reason the machines are gonna rise up against us one day, I hope you're happy picking on that poor defenseless computer.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ewantu2
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 86
Likes : -15
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : Your mums house

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Dam that was a fast reply lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCP
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 102
Likes : -2
Join date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:56 pm

@ewantu2 wrote:
*Cesaro comes backstage after his awesome 5.01 stars match*

Cesaro: Hello Kurt did you enjoy my wrestling match?

Kurt: No, I hated it. You looked sloppy. You fought sloppy. A dead chimpanzee could have performed a better German Suplex. I thought I was teaching you to be a wrestler not a bitch.

Cesaro: How can I be sloppy when I'm a wrestler? Wrestlers are not sloppy.I am a wrestler, if anything your the bitch it's you bitch. Your just jealous because Your not Kurt Angle your Kurt 90 degree angle because your the opposite of a straight nigga.

Kurt: I can't really argue with that, Tony. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Cesaro: I will forgive you because I'm a wrestler and thats what wrestlers do because I'm a wrestler. *Cesaro grabs Kurts bum and gives it a good rub*

*Kurt RKOs Cesaro and yells "Fuck you, bitch. I was stupid as shit to think I could manage your ugly ass. Fight me, bitch."*





Cesaro: I will next week fucking bitch. Your such a fucking sausage.

best promo ever?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 674
Likes : 12
Join date : 2013-03-04
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:18 pm



XWL cuts back to ringside, where we find all three commentators looking a bit confused.

{{JBL}}
Did we just see Cesaro-

{{Michael Cole}}
We're not going to talk about it.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
I'm so confused!

{{Michael Cole}}
Speaking of confused, here lately Eric Young hasn't quite seemed to be himself.

{{JBL}}
Yeah, he's been better here lately.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Opinions.

{{Michael Cole}}
Point being, he doesn't appear to be his old self. Let's take you back to Eric Young's return to XWL.

Cole, JBL and King all stare at the camera with solemn faces as the camera fades out.



Quote :
A song starts as the video package begins.



It comes to reveal a parking garage area. The camera appears to be hidden, able to see but unable to be seen as a truck rolls into the parking garage. It pulls into a parking space and pauses before being put into park. A few moments pass again and the door opens, a figure stepping out, unable to be seen as the camera only shows the passenger tail end of the truck.

The door slams as the figure walks out revealing himself to be Eric Young. Young fumbles around in the back of his truck for a moment, grabbing a bag. He tosses it over his shoulder and then takes off in what would appear to be the direction of the arena entrance. Then, the screen changes.

We come to find ourselves in a hallway, looking at door which has been left cracked open. Inside, sat on the bench in front of a locker appears to be Young. He stares down at his phone, flipping through it slowly, seeming set on it. The camera inches closer, causing the door to creak slightly. Eric looks up, and sighs. He moves to the door, coming closer to the camera. Before anything can be said, Eric slams the door closed tight, shutting off the vision of the camera.

It comes back to life in a hallway again. This one, however appears to be full of people. Backstage workers and what not, all busy and bustling around. Coming down the middle of all the chaos is a solemn looking Eric Young. He stares down at his phone, not looking up to people as they say, "Hey, Eric!" Eric makes it closer to the camera as the man behind it goes, "Eric! I didn't know you signed to come back! What made you-" and before he can finish, Young pushed past him, bumping into him and not looking up. Without an apology, as Eric would normally have done, Young carries on, walking through the back, head looking down the entire way. The camera fades back to the ring, where we find Eric Young, making his way to the ring

Eric ignores everyone, walking slowly to it, eyes on his phone. He ignores a young kid, attempting to lock up with him. Then, he enters the ring. Matt Sydall comes out onto stage, and the words "Pathetic" echo around the arena as Sydall leaves. Eric doesn't even look up as he makes his leave. The voice of his mother comes over, cutting Sydall off.


{{Mom}}
He loved it. Wrestling made him happy.

Then we cut to the Ryback versus Eric Young match. Ryback makes his entrance, but the entire time, the camera focuses on Young. Lines from the YouTube videos begin to echo through the arena.


{{Camera Man}}
I work for XWL. It's making it's return on the 16th of November, and I was sent to ask you to return.

{{Eric Young}}
No.

{{Camera Man}}
Eric, XWL really wants-

{{Eric Young}}
I said no.

{{Camera Man}}
My officials are really-

{{Eric Young}}
I, SAID, NO!

Ryback has entered the ring and looks around, right at Eric. The clip enters slow motion as the ref checks the two.

{{Camera Man}}
The fans need you, Eric....

Then, the ref calls for the bell.


{{Eric Young}}
They never needed me.....

The speed comes back to the clip as Young dips out of the ring, not looking back. The screen then begins to play clips next to Young's walk out. All of the clips are silent, of course, as the video package's music is the main noise heard. Clips of Eric singing with Striker. Of him, working out in preperation to fight Sheamus. To him, passionately talking about AJ Styles. And then, to him, face to face with CM Punk, the world title being raised above Punk's head. Then the screen begins to fade out.



The bell rings, catching everyone's attention as Lilian Garcia stands in the middle of the ring. The camera moves to the entrance way as we find Eric Young, walking out to the ring. The crowd begins to chant, "You still got it!" to which Eric ignores. He looks at his phone per usual, not caring about the match to come. He is dressed in street gear, but his wrists are tapped and he's actually wearing wrestling boots. He ignores kids who want to tie up with him, and continues the long walk to the ring.

{{Lilian Garica}}
Introducing first, Eric Young!

Young rolls into the ring, walking across it, and past Lilian, heading right into his corner where he turns around, still texting away. He shows no emotion, not caring about the world surrounding him.

{{Lilian Garica}}
Now introducing, his opponent...











The crowd pops and Eric's eyes leave his phone to stare up the entry way ramp. As the beginning of the song's beat goes on, the crowd begins to clap, and then, out comes Matt Striker. The crowd comes unhinged in excitement, Eric's best friend making his return. He looks around the arena, and begins to bob his head to the beat, much like Eric. Then, he comes off the stage, prepped for action. He find a kid, and ties up with him. The another. It's alomst like a photo copy of Eric's gear, entrance, and attitude. Matt then enters the ring, finding Eric across from him. He stops, his smile leaving his face. The two stare for a moment, as the ref calls for the bell.


{{Michael Cole}}
Ladies and Gentlemen, if you're new, that is Matt Striker, former commentator, long time friend of Eric Young. The two were inseperable at one point in time, but now, it seems like they're reuniting.

{{JBL}}
Please, Eric, don't get all sappy. Beat him up!

Matt stares down Eric, who's jaw is slightly dropped. He then begins to speak to him. The camera picks up what he's saying over the crowd who are still cheering.

"Do you hear them? Do you hear that?"

Matt says, pointing around the arena, the crowd chanting and cheering for the moment.

"That's all for you! They love you! They freaking love you man!"

Eric, in response, simply shakes his head, and squares up, ready to wrestle.

"Fine, I'll beat it into you."

Matt says, squaring up too. The two lock-up, Eric getting the advantage, putting Matt in a headlock. Matt pushes him off, causing Eric to run to the ropes. On the backswing, Young hits Matt with a shoulder block. Eric takes off now, to the ropes and back, Matt catching him with a hip toss. Young is back on his feet almost immediately, staring down Matt. The two pause, wondering what the next move will be.


{{Michael Cole}}
A standstill in the action, showing the chemistry these two have.

Striker nods, and then holds up a hand, calling for a test of strength. Young agrees, holding out a hand. The two lock hands, then lock the other set, pressing against each other. Matt begins to lean backwards, Eric obviously stronger. But Matt forces himself back up. As soon as he does, Eric kicks him in the gut, doubling him over. He grabs Matt and irish whips him into the corner. Eric follows suit, catching Matt with a clothesline.

{{JBL}}
A nice clothesline from Eric there, proving that he has in fact changed for the better.

{{Michael Cole}}
This is quite the uphill battle.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Matt is trying his hardest but this is going to be quite the task.

Young begins to stomp Matt, taking advantage. The crowd not sure whether to boo or cheer Young at this point. He works regardless, determined to kill his past. He places Matt in a headlock, wearing him down. After quite a bit of time, Matt begins to will himself up to his feet, elbowing Eric in the gut. Eric loosens his grip, allowing Matt to grab Eric. Striker attempts to pick Eric up onto his shoulders, the crowd cheering, expecting an EY Driver. But Eric jumps off, pushing Matt out of the ring. Young shakes his head, having been caught off guard and almost hit with his own finisher.

{{Michael Cole}}
That was a close call there for Eric!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Matt went for the EY Driver! He went for the EY Driver!

Young rolls out of the ring to meet Matt, who was lying in wait. Striker unloads with a flurry of punches, to which Eric can't block. Young is forced backward to the barricade. Matt backs up and screams to him "I LOVED YOU!" and takes off, jumping into a clothesline, sending both of them over the barricade. Striker jumps up, roaring with fury.

{{JBL}}
Matt is putting a hurting on Eric here.

{{Michael Cole}}
That he is JBL. He's determined to beat EY back to his former self.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Keep going Striker!

He drags Eric back to his feet, tossing him onto the other side of the barricade, following suit. He drags Eric to the apron and rolls him into the ring. Matt follows, energy flowing through him. He turns away from Eric, taunting to the crowd as Eric jumps up, having been playing possum. Matt turns around and is lifted onto Eric's shoulders and planted with the EY Driver. Eric drops and covers Matt.

1
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
NO!


{{JBL}}
How did he kick out of that!?

The crowd bursts out with cheers as Matt's shoulder jumps from the ground. Young sits up in disbelief, not able to comprehend how this interviewer can kick out of his finisher. Though, Matt did have a small wrestling career, he shouldn't be able to actually kick out, right? Young grows angry, picking Matt up again, lifting him slowly onto his shoulders. He looks to the crowd, and before he can plant him, Matt flips off, onto his feet. He turns around to Eric and picks him up, sticking his tongue out and planting Young with the EY Driver. Matt colapses, as does Eric. Striker crawls and throws an arm over Eric.

1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
NO!


{{Michael Cole}}
Matt almost had Young there with his own finisher! What an upset that would have been for Eric Young!

Young's shoulder leaves the mat, Striker rolling off of him. The ref begins to count, as the two struggle to get back to their feet. The crowd cheers as the duo stand, turning to each other. They begin to trade blows, one after another, before Matt takes control, feeling the energy of the crowd. He turns and runs to the ropes and on the backswing, Eric hits him with a nasty clothesline.

Young rubs his stomach, obviously feeling the beating Matt's been putting on him. He looks down at Matt who isn't moving, laid out onto his back and then looks to the turnbuckle. He heads to it, climbing it. He then looks down at Matt and pats his elbow, leaping. He connects with the elbow drop. He gets up, however, heading for the turnbuckle again, dropping another. It also connects. Then, once more. And it connects. He covers.


{{Jerry Lawler}}
How can Matt survive that? He's not a wrestler!

1
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
3

Striker's arm comes off the ground as he flips over, barely able to move. Young stands, frustrated at Matt for continuing this. He then grabs Matt by the hair, dragging him to his feet. He shakes his head at Matt before placing him between his legs, setting up for the pile driver. Without notice, Matt flips him over, planting Eric onto his back. Young jumps up, turning around into Matt who kicks him in the gut, picks him up, and plants him with the piledriver. Striker falls onto him, covering.

1
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
.



{{JBL}}
Oh my god.

{{Michael Cole}}
Striker has done it! Striker just defeated Eric Young!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
YES! YES! YES!

The roof comes unhinged as the ref's hand falls to the mat for the three count, signalling the defeat of Eric Young. Striker rolls off, his eyes wide with the victory he's just recieved. The ref grabs his hand and raises it, commentary going wild over the win. Eric begins to stand, Matt walking over to him, his music dying out. He waits till Eric notices him, then extends a hand. Young looks at it and frowns, appearing rather sad. He shakes his head and walks past him, heading to leave. He makes it halfway up the ramp, the camera following him when Matt yells to him, mic in hand.

{{Matt Striker}}
Hey! Do you see, how I overcame what you threw at me? Every elbow drop? The EY Driver? Even the Piledriver? Well, you taught me that. No one else did. You taught me to never give up, but look at you. You just quit on every single fan in this arena. The kids, the EY supporters, me. Everyone, simply because you couldn't shake my hand. I know my friend is somewhere in there, and I know, that the man I knew, would of shook my hand. So if that fight didn't fish him out, then stop being a bitch, and come back here so I can find the real Eric Young.

Young pauses on the stage, and turns around slowly heading back for the ring as Matt stares him down. The crowd goes crazy with boos as Eric approches the ring.. He slides into the ring and walks up to Matt, staring him down. Matt drops the mic, expecting to be hit. A few moments pass and Matt suddenly slaps Eric, almost like a movie, to where Young pauses, taken aback by Matt doing that. Matt extends his arms.

"Hit me. Give into the hate then. Become what you've always hated."

Young pauses and slowly turns back to Matt, who has closed his eyes, waiting to be dropped to the mat. Young launches forward and wraps his arms around Matt, who hugs him back. The two stand there, Eric's theme hitting again as Striker pats Eric on the back. He nods, apparently talking to him, listening to him. Then, Matt holds up Eric's arm, pointing at him, the screen moving elsewhere at that moment.



_________________



2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6109
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:49 pm

AYY The EY/Striker duets are coming back boys!


NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP


NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN




Dat video package at the start too.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer


Posts : 2278
Likes : 107
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 12

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:01 pm

The following is brought to you by The Authority...

Rollins Returns



January 11


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 164
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-02-05

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:02 am

Can I get some feedback on the Sheamus promo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCP
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 102
Likes : -2
Join date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:08 am

@Plus wrote:
Can I get some feedback on the Sheamus promo
yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6109
Likes : 76
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:33 am

@Plus wrote:
Can I get some feedback on the Sheamus promo


I was not entertained.




But no seriously I'll try to give ya some later, a word of advice too if you want feedback you should try giving some yourself. Everyone appreciates a comment here and there, no matter if you're new or been here a while, your opinion is appreciated and wanted Smile

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:39 pm

*The show cuts to the backstage area where a returning Paige is shown!  The crowd pops at the sight of her image appearing on the titantron screen.*



[Paige]
Remember me?  That's right I'm Paige.  Only the greatest diva to ever set foot in this company.  No big deal...

*Paige is as bubbly and lively as ever with her comments laced with the trademark sarcasm she has been known for.*



[Paige]
It's been a few weeks since I've been around here and while I was away I not only took the time to rest up, but I sat back and took in this "new" XWL.  It's no secret that a lot has changed recently and when you're in the middle of it all you don't really realize how much has changed.  There's been a "re-brand"... there's a new colour scheme, new titles, new champions, new superstars, new divas... you name it.  XWL has a brand new fresh coat of paint.  People are calling it the "rebirth of the glory days".

*Paige lets a sly smirk creep over her face for a moment as she utters the last words before launching into her next piece of dialogue.*



[Paige]
But what has intrigued me the most is that my former bestie Layla has landed herself in a position of power as the Divas GM and the top ladies in the division right now seem to be Madison Rayne and Eva Marie if the title match for this show is anything to go by...  Oh how times have changed!  

*Frustration with a hint of anger dominates the scene as Paige continues.*



[Paige]
Girls please!... Layla, I remember when you rode my coat-tails to remain relevant a couple of years back, and when I realized that and kicked you to the gutter where you belong you eventually vanished from this company because nobody cared about you anymore.  God only knows what you had to do to get back here, to get a promotion... AND get a pay-rise... I dread to think to be honest with you, but hey who am I to judge?  There's obviously plenty of girls who would do exactly the same in your position.  You think I care that you're my boss now?  You should know me as well as anybody... I don't care what you think of me but I'll damn sure let you know what I think of you... and Layla, sweetheart... I don't like how you wormed your way into the position you find yourself in.  Don't expect me to buddy up to you or go out of my way to be nice to you just because at one time I considered you my friend.  Those days are long gone.

*The scathing words cut deep as Paige continues her rant.*



[Paige]
Just like it seems the days of the credibility of the Divas Division are long gone.  Madison Rayne... the only reason anybody knows who you are is because of your one sole fluke victory over me!  A fluke victory over me when I wasn't at my best and in dire need of some time off to recuperate after being run into the ground by this place.  I hope you're proud of yourself Madison!  Bravo, bravo... *Paige briefly applauds very sarcastically.*And Eva... don't even get me started on you my little red cupcake!  Does anybody actually accept that the two of you are the best the divas division has to offer?  Really?

*Complete and utter frustration is what Paige experiences at this point as she loses it for a moment.*



[Paige]
What the bloody hell has happened to this place!?  Rebirth?  Glory days?  It was bad before I left but I leave for 2 minutes and it all goes to hell!

*She takes a few moments to regain her composure before continuing in a softer more focused tone with confident words.*



[Paige]
But guess what?  I'm back now... and while everything else might have changed around here... one thing remains the same which is a silver lining in these dark times... and that is...



[Paige]
That this... is my house.

*As Paige utters her final words it's clear that she believes them 100% and more.  Her expression is one of determination as the camera zooms in on her before fading away to a video package highlighting the Red Queen herself ahead of the big title match later on tonight.*




Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016   

Back to top Go down
 

XWL Breakthrough: 12/21/2015 - 1/4/2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» NEW PBS show coming soon in Fall of 2015
» The 2015 Winter Formal
» Easter Event 2015
» New PBS show coming in 2016
» ElfQuest Convention 2015 in Germany (Marpingen im Saarland)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Special Events-