An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017
Today at 6:06 pm by Austin

» XWL Anarchy: 7/17/2017 - 7/24/2017
Today at 4:30 pm by imagohard2nite

» Here's to the greatest...
Yesterday at 8:17 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Anarchy Backstage Exclusive: AJ and Finn respond to Taker
Yesterday at 8:36 am by Stunner

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:18 am by BOFA

» PPV Awards: Cyberslam
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:39 am by P.R Son

» XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm by P.R Son

» HERE IT IS
Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:38 am by Sam

» The End of Days
Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:49 pm by P.R Son

» New XWL intro!
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:42 am by StrumSkillet13

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who impressed you most last week?
Brock Lesnar
19%
 19% [ 3 ]
Eva Marie
38%
 38% [ 6 ]
Finn Balor
25%
 25% [ 4 ]
Madison Rayne
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Sheamus
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

LIVE FROM:   World Arena, Colorado Springs, CO  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH

Perhaps Scurll can take up a mantle of XWL’s resident gatekeeper, ensuring that those who come to this company are battle tested and ready for everything the company will throw at them. Last week, Scurll pushed a debuting Kenny Omega to his limit before beating him and tonight he’ll be looking to do the same to the Sicilian Psychopath who is a completely different animal in the ring.

DIVAS MATCH  

XWL’s first night back didn’t go quite as planned for these two diva’s as they failed to pick up a victory against their respective opponents. All is not lost, though, because tonight at least one of them will have the chance to pick up a victory and, with Bayley gone, that win could inch them closer to a shot at the Divas Championship.

NORMAL MATCH

A dream match for many comes to fruition tonight, a clash of titans that you’ll only see in XWL, as two legends of the business square off in a match that millions will have their eyes on. Sting took a tough loss last week while Undertaker has never been able to a career worth bragging about in the company. This match isn’t just about two of the greatest going at it, but also two men hungry for the success that has eluded them in XWL.

Memory Lay-ne

After a groundbreaking decision last week that lead to the Divas Championship being vacated and the former champion getting ousted from the company, Layla is back with another announcement that she guarantees will be just as monumental. She’s revamping the Divas Division right before our eyes, which calls for a moment to reflect on what was while preparing for what will be.  

NORMAL MATCH

Meanwhile, Eric Young has been undergoing some changes of his own, and depending on who you ask it’s not for the better. The life of the party–always singing and smiling–appears to be a bit of a funk. Then again, Strong can’t be too happy after getting blown off by Sydal last week. What easier way to get into a good mood than picking up a win?

DIVAS MATCH  

The end of a grueling triple threat saw Banks tap out, and is Natalya is able to lock in that sharpshooter we may be looking at a repeat. Both of these women made it clear that they have their sights set on the now vacant Divas Championship, but losing two-straight weeks isn’t going to do either ones any favors. Will The Boss show why she’s the baddest, or will the Queen of Harts reign supreme?

NORMAL MATCH

Last week, The Rock went head to head against an old rival he’s had countless matches in the ring with. This week he’s going up against a man he’s never had the pleasure of fighting–and with Luke Harper involved it will be a fight, not a match. Rock will have to use his experience to overcome the mindgames of Harper because there won’t be a director around to yell cut if he gets left for the buzzards.

NORMAL MATCH

As part of The Shield, these two were once as close as brother, but they ended up going their separate ways. Reigns’ path led him to a dominant reign as United States Champion, while Ambrose played an integral role in the Intercontinental Championship picture leading into Final Stand. Tonight their paths cross, and once the fists start flying we’ll see if either man is harboring a grudge.

DIVAS MATCH  

Paige might be the youngest woman on the roster, but she’s no fool. she’s no doubt been watching replays of her opponents’ match last week and is armed with the knowledge that she’ll need to steer clear of that lethal submission. She might even have to fight fire with fire and bust out the PTO. Either way this will be a must-watch match between two skilled technical wrestlers.

NORMAL MATCH

After a vicious assault on a member of XWl personnel, Orton didn’t offer an explanation. Perhaps he’s one of the men Wyatt spoke of, a man that is hiding something in the deepest corners of his mind. Will Wyatt be able to set Orton free and force the Viper to face the realities of his actions?

Why Owens Why?

Stone Cold barely got a second to breathe after a classic clash against The Rock before Kevin Owens blindsided him and laid him out with a brutal pop-up powerbomb. Commentator Michael Cole will try to get to the bottom of this, by calling out Owens so that the former United States Champion can explain can explain the sick reasoning behind his disgusting actions.

NORMAL MATCH

While Itami is a legend in Japan, Kenny Omega has been able to make a name for himself as a formidable opponent in the land of the rising sun as well. Things are a bit different here in XWL where neither man exactly got the victory they were looking. Tonight is their second chance, and this time they may be wrestling with a sense of urgency because surely neither one wants to drop two straight.

NORMAL MATCH

CM Punk most certainly didn’t take kindly to being stripped of his World Heavyweight Championship, but at least now the Straight Edge Superstar has the opportunity to take out his frustrations on Ryback. That’s something of a consolation prize, right? Punk needs to be careful, though, because, despite his loss, Ryback isn’t someone to take lightly–especially not when he’s hungry for a victim.

DIVAS MATCH  

We’re being blessed with what is sure to be a highly-competitive bout between XWL royalty. The Red Queen promised that her face would be plastered “across every truck and trailer” and if she continues on the roll she’s been on that may come to fruition. However, Rayne will most certainly take exception to that, and her not-so-secret relationship with Layla puts her in a position to hog the spotlight.

NORMAL MATCH

Ricochet is arguably one of the greatest high flyers active today, but he’s going to have to do a lot to impress the grizzled veteran in Stone Cold. The odds are in Ricochet’s favor to pick up the upset, because there’s no way Austin already 100% after the vicious beating he took at the hands of Kevin Owens. Austin has wrestled hurt plenty of times, but whether this pain is too much to overcome remains to be seen.

NORMAL MATCH

Say what you want about Chris Jericho, and every definitely has their opinions on the man, but he is one of the most decorated champions in XWl history and he had every right to feel snubbed when he wasn’ scheduled to appear last week. Now he’ll have a chance to put his money where his mouth is against the Phenomenal One.

MAIN EVENT

NORMAL MATCH

If you’re a fan of two men beating the living hell out of each other then this match is for you. This main event features the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar stepping onto the battlefield against The Celtic Warrior Sheamus. This is going to be a war between two of the biggest, toughest and hardest-hitting men in XWL. Last week, Lesnar proved his mettle in a physically-taxing match against Ryback and Sheamus was able to endure a barrage of kicks courtesy of Hideo Itami before finishing the match with a Brogue kick of his own. With these two beasts in the ring, somethings gotta give. It’s impossible to predict the winner, but it’s guaranteed to be one hell of a ride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:30 am

As Anarchy returns from a commercial break Sasha Banks is backstage in the makeup chair as the artists puts their final touches onto Sasha's face as resident interviewer Jojo intervenes

Jojo
Excuse me Sasha, if I could get a quick word with you before your match tonight..

Sasha waves the makeup artist away and she stands up to confront Jojo

Sasha Banks
Do you always interrupt people when they're getting ready or is it just me?

Sasha leans over Jojo trying to intimate her clearly not impressed that Jojo has interrupted her preparations yet again

Jojo
I'm sorry, I just wanted to know how you're feeling going into your match tonight against Natalya, especially considering that you lost to Becky Lynch last week in the Triple Threat match when you tapped out...

Before Jojo can finish what she's saying Sasha Bank's cuts her off

Sasha Banks
Yeah, I tapped out last week, so what? It's nice know that even when I lost last week, I'm still what everybody is talking about. Nobody cares that Becky Lynch won did they? No, they just care that I lost. I said it, Jojo, I lost last week, now let's move on.

Jojo
But the XWL Universe want to know, how you felt about losing on the return edition of Anarchy, you said it yourself, if you won last week it would have propelled you closer to the XWL Women's Championship.

Sasha Banks
How many times do I have to say it? I LOST last week. L-O-S-T, LOST! Nobody talks about how many times I had either one of them beat, but then the other one crawled in to save each other do they? No? And where was Natalya when I was the one in trouble for the first time in the match? Oh wait that's right, she was laying on the floor, and guess who put her there.

Sasha glances over to Jojo waiting for an answer, then after a second or two

Jojo
Some people...

Before Jojo can ask her next question Sasha interrupts her again

Sasha Banks
You didn't answer me.

Whilst leaning over Sasha raises her eyebrows as she waits for Jojo to answer her question

Jojo
You did?

Sasha Banks
That's right, Jojo, I did.

Sasha and Jojo stand there in silence for a few seconds as both women think the other is about to say something

Sasha Banks
What? Don't you have another question?

Jojo
Some people are questioning why you tapped out so quickly, do you really think Becky Lynch would have broke your arm?

Sasha Banks
I'm so sick of the same question being asked a thousand different ways, all I have to say is when I face Becky Lynch again she'll wish she broke my arm when she had the chance, because everyone knows when it comes to Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks in a one on one match, there's only one person who will be walking out of that match victorious, and that's me. Now I won't need to threaten to break her arm to do that, I'm just better. Nobody would even care who Becky Lynch was if it wasn't for Sasha Banks, I made her, if it wasn't for me nobody would even know who she is, and if she thinks as soon as she gets here that she can make a name for herself at my expense? No, that's not how it works. No matter how much she can try and deny it, eventually the Boss always comes out on top.

Jojo
Moving on from that tonight you have a chance to redeem yourself against Natalya, who earlier tonight said that...

Again before Jojo can ask her question she's interuppted by Sasha Banks clearly not having much time for her questioning

Sasha Banks
The only thing more tired then hearing about last week is hearing about what the Hart's think. Who really cares about the Hart family anymore? So what, I should just listen to what Natalya has to say about everything? News flash it's not five years ago, we've all moved on, but if anyone is stupid enough to buy into Nattie's mother-hen act then be my guest, but I won't be one of them, because from where I stand her and the rest of her family are all the same. They like to think they're better than everyone else, and why, because they learnt how to wrestle in their Granddaddy's basement? Or is it just because they're ALL DELUSIONAL. Nattie, it's been five years since you last held a championship, you're not as good as you think.

Sasha Banks
Why do you think it was so easy for Mr McMahon to screw Bret all of those years ago? And trust me, they wouldn't have done it if he really was the best there is, the best there was or the best there ever will be. It's because he talked a good game, but he like the rest of his family, especially Nattie, fell far from the mark. All the Hart's are good for is holding the talented one's back because they knew they couldn't compete. Stu Hart held back everyone better than his children back, but told them it was because they were too small, Bret Hart did his best to hold back Shawn Michaels, because he couldn't stand that Shawn was better than he ever was, and now Nattie wants to stand in my way? I don't think so. See, just like Stu and Bret before her, she can't stop the real talent to getting where they belong, on top. I won't let her steal my spotlight. So tonight when me and Nattie face off, the entire Universe is going to witness first hand the shortcomings of yet another member of the Hart Dynasty, and Nattie's going to find out exactly why I'm the baddest Diva in XWL and just why they call me the Boss.

When Sasha finishes speaking she turns away from her and walks off causing the segment to come to an end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuggz
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:15 am

Seriously. If Bang doesn't win numerous awards for his Heyman promos it will be a crime and fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:36 am

@Shuggz wrote:
Seriously. If Bang doesn't win numerous awards for his Heyman promos it will be a crime and fixed.

The fix is in. Evan grin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:45 pm

@P.R Son wrote:
@Shuggz wrote:

The fix is in. Evan grin

Somehow David's gonna win the awards with Ted promos. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:15 pm

DIVAS MATCH  

The end of a grueling triple threat saw Banks tap out, and is Natalya is able to lock in that sharpshooter we may be looking at a repeat. Both of these women made it clear that they have their sights set on the now vacant Divas Championship, but losing two-straight weeks isn’t going to do either ones any favors. Will The Boss show why she’s the baddest, or will the Queen of Harts reign supreme?

Winner:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bang
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:27 pm

@P.R Son wrote:
@Shuggz wrote:

I'm ok with it as long as Jon does a Cody promo to present it

The fix is in. Evan grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:09 pm

As the word “Alive” is screamed out by the singer, Suicide bursts through the curtains–the masked man drawing a markedly louder reaction from the sold-out crowd here in Colorado than he did last week. Last week he is an unknown commodity, someone the XWL faithful weren’t sure what to make of.

This week he’s the man who rid XWL of Seth Rollins for the time being, putting the former Shield member on the shelf and potentially breaking his iron grip on the Intercontinental Championship.

This week Suicide is practically a household name. Well, maybe not quite that, but his stock is certainly rising.

Unlike so many that have come before him, Suicide has been able to strike a major blow against The Authority, one that they certainly won’t be able to shake off anytime soon. Their golden boy is hurting, like an ace pitcher on a baseball team or the star quarterback from the football squad ending up on the disabled list, and the fans will undoubtedly get a kick out of watching The Authority fight to stay afloat.

Suicide gets down on a knee and spreads his arms signaling that he’s ready to take flight. From that kneeling position he shapes his right hand like a gun and puts it against his temple while the other gloved hand is pressed tight up against his face.

-Lillian Garcia-
The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first… It’s Suicide!

Perhaps this week Suicide will square off against an opponent that will treat him with some respect. Surely most were paying attention last week when Suicide nearly tore Rollins’ arm out of its socket at the cost of getting himself disqualified.

It’s unlikely anybody wants to be the second to fall prey to that maneuver.

Walking confidently down the ramp, Suicide can hear the chants of his name quietly start up within the crowd. Whether it’s the suit or what he did last week, without uttering a single word he’s starting to get the people to take notice. He slides into the ring then backs up toward the ropes, now facing the ramp as he awaits his opponent.

Suicide straightens up, but his body language reveals nothing more about his reaction to Stephanie McMahon’s appearance–though he has to know that she’s not out here to bring good news. Stephanie walks out with a fire in her eyes, she has rarely looked this angry and it’s either a blessing or a curse that her fury was elicited by the actions of a man who hasn’t even been in the company two full weeks.

Suicide would be dead on the spot if a stare had that kind of power.

The crowd is booing as loud as they have all night. They wanted to see Suicide fight, and  they wanted to see another fantastic match tonight and they sure as hell didn’t want to see Stephanie again. Despite that, she raises a microphone to her mouth, and her words come out in a growl.

-Stephanie McMahon-
I could fire you on the spot for what you did–for what you caused, you son of a bitch!

Suddenly Jamie Noble reaches under the ropes, tugging on Suicide’s ankle and with the help of Joey Mercury they pull Suicide out of the ring.

-Stephanie McMahon-
But I can think of a fate much worse than that.

J & J Security start beating on Suicide to the dismay of the people who boo even louder now. Mercury holds Suicide in place allowing Noble to land some stiff shots to the sides until Suicide jumps up and presses both feet against Noble’s chest then forcefully pushes off. Noble falls to the ground and the momentum causes to Mercury to stagger backward until his back hits the ringpost. Mercury lets go of Suicide who immediately chases after Noble.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Don’t let him get away with what he did!

Stephanie starts walking down the ramp watching as Suicide follows Noble into the ring. Noble trips, Suicide pounces on him  unleashing a flurry of punches to the face, chest, neck—wherever he can get an open shot in. Mercury is back in the mix now, pulling Suicide off of Noble then nailing the masked man with some hard strikes to the head leaving Suicide dazed on his feet. Mercury whips Suicide across the ring then waits for Suicide to come running back, but that never happens.

Instead, Suicide has hung himself between the middle and top rope. J & J turn to each other, unsure of what to do about this. Noble charges first and hits the air when Suicide quickly drops to the ground causing Noble to take a nasty spill to the outside. Mercury tries to pull Suicide up to his feet, but gets hit with a jawbreaker for his troubles. He staggers back and Suicide advances, spinning Mercury around then locking his arms behind him in a double chicken wing.

Suicide is in the motion of hoisting Mercury into the air, when Stephanie violently low blows him from behind. Noble slides into the ring with a chair after Suicide drops Mercury then falls to his knees. Without hesitation, Noble takes a mighty homerun swing with the chair with enough power behind it to knock Suicide’s head clean off his shoulders.

Mercury bends down and starts removing the mask from Suicide’s head, but Stephanie stops him.

-Stephanie McMahon-
No….no, the pleasure of taking the mask of this coward will be all Seth’s. But until then...

Noble places the chair underneath Suicide’s head and holds the masked man in place as Mercury bounces off the ropes and hits a curb stomp onto the chair–both an ode to Rollins and a disturbing message from the former Intercontinental Champion.

Mercury, Noble and Stephanie stand tall and proud in the center of the ring, something that was hard expect without Rollins in the picture, and if they can still be this dominant without him...imagine the force they’ll be when he returns, with a purpose, with revenge on his mind, hungry to pick back up where he started… and then some.

Speak of the devil…

Cackling is heard through the speakers, coming from none other than Seth Rollins who is seen on the titantron, Intercontinental Championship draped over his good shoulder. The crowd boos, but there’s nothing they can say or do that can sour this moment for The Authority.

There may be nothing Suicide can do to overcome these odds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:30 pm

MAIN EVENT

NORMAL MATCH

If you’re a fan of two men beating the living hell out of each other then this match is for you. This main event features the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar stepping onto the battlefield against The Celtic Warrior Sheamus. This is going to be a war between two of the biggest, toughest and hardest-hitting men in XWL. Last week, Lesnar proved his mettle in a physically-taxing match against Ryback and Sheamus was able to endure a barrage of kicks courtesy of Hideo Itami before finishing the match with a Brogue kick of his own. With these two beasts in the ring, somethings gotta give. It’s impossible to predict the winner, but it’s guaranteed to be one hell of a ride.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

!

As the referee signals for the bell, the theme of the victor Brock Lesnar starts to blast around the arena and the crowd cheer for the Beast Incarnate

As Brock gets back up to his feet he starts to circle the ring as the camera cuts to Paul Heyman who is now in the ring smiling from ear to ear over the carnage his client just created

Michael Cole
What a performance!

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Absolutely dominant by Brock Lesnar. And he's barely even broke a sweat.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Look at him, he's just walking around the ring like he owns it.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
I don't want to be the person that tells him he doesn't.

As Lesnar continues to circle the ring Paul Heyman walks up beside him and raises his hand in victory, whilst in the other hand he holds a microphone and Brock's music fades out as Heyman starts to address the crowd

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen...

With Heyman about to address the crowd for a second time tonight the crowd say it along with him loud and proud as Heyman bellows out his catchphrase

[Paul Heyman]
My name is Paul Heyman...And the winner of this match, THE BEAST, THE CONQUEROR, BROOOOCK LESNAR!

As Heyman emphatically says his clients name Brock briefly jumps side to side on the spot as the crowd applaud him before Heyman turns his attention to Sheamus who is now outside of the ring, presumably having been taken backstage

[Paul Heyman]
And I hate to say I told you so Sheamus, but...I TOLD YOU SO!

[Paul Heyman]
I told you do not want to piss off Brock Lesnar, and look what happened. You said earlier tonight that my client BROOOCK LESNAR was just a mere man past his prime, and now you know just how wrong you were don't you. This is the Beast who last week went toe to toe with The Big Guy Ryback inside a 16 foot Steel Cage, the man who dominated Ryback, the guy who threw Ryback around the ring like a play thing, the man who destroyed Ryback and most importantly the man who conquered Ryback, right in the middle of this ring. And just like I said earlier tonight my client was not satisifed with just that, and he vows that he will not stop until he conquers every single superstar in that locker room.
I am the advocate to the beast who just now who just not formally introduced himself to Sheamus, the Celtic Warrior, as The Judge, The Jury and The Executioner of Suplex City! You stepped inside the lair of the beast, and he tore you to shreds. I told you my client Brock Lesnar lives by four words. EAT, SLEEP, SUPLEX, REPEAT, and you just found out the hard way that it couldn't be more true as you suffered SUPLEX after SUPLEX after SUPLEX after SUPLEX after SUPLEX!. MY CLIENT Brock Lesnar is a once in a lifetime specimen, there's no one like him, and just like last week, allow what just happened be a warning, thou shalt not intentionally provoke Brock Lesnar. Just look, look what happened, and that's the exact same fate every single superstar will suffer when they piss off MY BEAST!

As Heyman's speech hits a stopping point and crowd cheer again still in awe at the display of power by Brock Lesnar

[Paul Heyman]
...However, I also happen to represent the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history, I know him as a client, I know him as a friend but you people know him as the Best in the World C... M... Punk!

As Paul Heyman says the name of his other client the crowd says it along with him and the cheers grow louder and the crowd start to chant his name

CM PUNK!
CM PUNK!
CM PUNK!

[Paul Heyman]
That's right, the man that this company has nothing but bitterness and spite towards, the man that makes them die a little inside when you people chant his name, when you people so happily chant "CM PUNK, CM PUNK!" because they were not able to create that man, they cannot control that man, they cannot silence that man so they try their very best to hold him back and despite their very best efforts he has held almost every Championship and accolade that you could ever dream of having. They feed him crap time after time again, and each and every time he turns it into gold! The current situation just further drives that fact but this time when he once again turns it into gold, it will turn into Championship gold, in the form of the Championship that he never lost. So ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pride that I give you the future World Heavyweight Champion. CM PUNK!

As CM Punk walks out onto the stage in a hoodie and shorts the crowd cheer for the now former XWL World champion, who starts to make a beeline towards the ring, not wasting anytime, clearly a man with a lot of his mind

CM PUNK!
CM PUNK!
CM PUNK!

As CM Punk reaches ringside, he walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, still with no fanfare, and grabs the microphone out of Paul's hand as his music fades out, and the three man stand in the middle of the ring, but before Punk say say anything Paul tries to reason with Punk and the camera's pick up on his repeatedly telling Punk to calm down, before taking the microphone back from him

[Paul Heyman]
So how about the big picture, now it's no secret that I represent both Brock Lesnar and CM Punk, and let's not confuse things here, these two, are very rarely on the same page, hell I'm pretty sure they don't have read the same book, but one thing can't be denied, they're both Paul Heyman guys, and while to you people being a Pal Heyman guy might seem like a blessing, but in this business, and more specifically under this regime, under these McMahon's being associated with Paul Heyman isn't exactly the wisest move. Hell, let's not deny it, because it's not exactly a secret Stephanie McMahon hates me, and through association she hates Brock Lesnar, but she knows as a business move that you're way better off with Brock Lesnar than without him, and that's stats don't lie, how couldn't you be better off with the most legitimate athlete to ever step foot in a ring? Why wouldn't you want a former NCAA Champion on your roster, why wouldn't you want a former UFC Heavyweight champion on your roster, why wouldn't you want a former WWE and IWGP Heavyweight champion on your roster? Let alone the only man to do all four of those things, and STILL not even entering his prime years as a professional wrestler? And believe me if Brock Lesnar didn't enjoy beating people up so much you wouldn't be getting him at the cut price that you are. But still because of his association with me, Brock Lesnar was never and is still not truly appreciated here in XWL...

[Paul Heyman]
And then there's C...M... Punk, who quite frankly doesn't need to be loyal to me to be hated by the McMahon's, he did a pretty good job of that by himself, because he's a self made man. A self made man that stands up for those without a voice, that beats to his own drum, and if the McMahon's hate anything it's someone that didn't need them or their machine to be successful, and no one has ever done that to the levels of success that CM Punk has...

[Paul Heyman]
And that leads us to the events of last week...

Heyman looks over to his client CM Punk the microphone now giving him time to air his grievances and the crowd start to cheer for him, not knowing what's about to be said

[[CM Punk]]
Last week I stood in this ring and I told Stephanie McMahon that she had to be very naive if she came down and stood before me, expecting that I would be willing to hand over what I fought so hard to recapture, not only does it turn out that she is naive for that very reason but she was very stupid to think that I wouldn't have a plan. Me. Me! I don't mean to toot my own horn but toot, toot, what stands before you is one of the smartest men to ever lace up a pair of boots and you add on top of that the fact that in my corner is the single greatest creative mind to ever grace this industry? And you thought I would come out here without a plan? Are we sure this woman is capable of running a company? Maybe that's why this place keeps closing down every month because if she can't see something as blatant as that staring her right in the face then I highly doubt she'll be able to do anything in that boardroom other than drive it straight into the ground.

[[CM Punk]]
This wasn't a back up plan. I didn't go backstage and say if anyone comes out to the ring to come out and do what you do best, I knew exactly what was going to happen when I didn't hand over that Championship, I knew that you would get some stooges to come out here and do your dirty work because there isn't a single person backstage right now who would have your back in this, you certainly don't have your husband to fall back on and look what happened last time Seth Rollins got into the ring with me, I guarantee he learnt that lesson and decided to stay far, far away. I knew you would to resort to your cliche mall cops and just like the predictable McMahon that you are, Paul Blart and crew came bumbling down to the ring and I was very prepared for that.

[[CM Punk]]
Because earlier in the night I went and I found myself someone to have my back, I found a Beast and unlike you I didn't have to spin him a web of lies to come down to the ring, I didn't have to tell him that I could make things happen for him. I looked that man straight in the eye and I told him that if he were to get in this fight on my side, that it would be the biggest fight of his life, that he would have body after body thrown at him and that he could take as many of them out as he see fit, that there would be no leash and he could dismantle, batter, bruise, bloody and suplex as much as he sees fit. Now we don't exactly see eye to eye,we have a very chequered past but we were able to look past that, we were able to be on the same page and every body that stood in our way got taken out!

The crowd applaud the two men in recognition of their path of destruction they left last week

[[CM Punk]]
Paul warned you. He told you that what was going to happen would be something that we could never come back and what, you thought that he was referring about my safety? About my health? I have taken beatings from the likes of The Undertaker and come out unscathed and you think that he was worried about security? Paul was warning you about the force that now stands before you because this is something that you, or this company can never survive. You get a man with my drive, a man that can still go up against the odds and still come out on top each and every time, then you throw in the greatest mind in the business and his Beast? The man that has won wrestling honors, survived the NFL, dominated WWE, conquered the UFC and became the baddest man on the planet. Period.

And Punk hypes up Brock Lesnar, Paul can be heard of microphone saying "It's true, every single word of it" reaffirming the praise for his client

[[CM Punk]]
Now, for once in my career. The odds are stacked in MY favor. Together we will take out anybody that stands in our path, we will capture any and every Championship that strikes our fancy. Alone we could not be stopped, we have beaten every person that has been put before us without breaking a sweat. Now... Now Stephanie McMahon and her Authority have no hope of stopping us. What you see standing before you is not what The Authority would refer to as "Best for business"... But as far as the Authority are concerned, this will put an end to their business.

With the three men declaring a war with XWL, vowing to destroy it the crowd are stunned in silence seeing another side of CM Punk, and then having said his piece Punk hands the microphone back over to Paul Heyman as he starts to talk in a very somber and serious tone

[Paul Heyman]
It's a travesty that my client CM Punk was only notified that he was no longer the XWL World Heavyweight Champion until he arrived in the building last week. That's no way to treat the longest reigning champion in history. That's right 268 days CM Punk was your champion, and I'd like to say they can never take that away from him, but the truth is, and we all know it, if CM Punk was not stripped of the championship, then CM Punk would remain champion for many months and even years to come, but that opportunity was stolen from him because of jealousy.

[Paul Heyman]
Jealousy that when people say who the greatest professional wrestling manager of all time is, they don't say Stephanie McMahon, they say Paul Heyman, jealousy that when things get, just a little bit too "extreme" the fans don't chant "XWL, XWL", you don't chant for any Stephanie McMahon creation, you chant for my creation, my baby, E...C...W! Jealousy that the only time Stephanie McMahon was ever heralded as a quote unquote Creative Genius, was whens I did all of the work for her, and everybody knew it. And because of that, because Stephanie McMahon, the General Manager of XWL can't stand that Paul Heyman made a bigger impact in this business than her, despite her unlimited resources, is willing the sacrifice her company just to spite me. And because of that, Brock Lesnar suffered the consequences and CM Punk suffered the consequences. By all means try to screw me over, but when you involve my clients in this little grudge you've held over me for over fifteen years you took this too far...

With the crowd still stunned into silence the three men stand in the ring side by side, united, in what could possibly be the most dangerous alliance in the history of XWL

[Paul Heyman]
And last week it hit me, you're really willing to do just that aren't you? You're willing to screw over the two most gifted wrestlers you have to offer just to spite me? Then you're willing to let this company die, because we both know without us, you've got nothing.

With Heyman getting more and more personal he stares down the lens of the camera as if he's talking directly to Stephanie McMahon

[Paul Heyman]
But guess what, we're not going anywhere. Stephanie McMahon, last week you said it was a new beginning, but now we all know that you couldn't be more full or it if you tried. You took this too far when you robbed my client CM Punk of his crowning achievement. YOU did this, YOU are the only one who can be held responsible for what we do. You have no idea what you have done do you? You started his war.

[Paul Heyman]
My name is Paul Heyman... And these are MY CLIENTS

Paul turns to Brock Lesnar

[Paul Heyman]
BROOOOOCK LESNAR

And then he turns to Punk

[Paul Heyman]
AND C...M... PUNK

And now Heyman turns back to the camera

[Paul Heyman]
And WE are going to END this WAR.

With nothing else left to say Paul Heyman throws the microphone in front of him and raises his clients hands as the crowd start to boo the trio, almost unable to believe what they have had to say. What exactly is going through their minds, declaring war on XWL, surely no good can come of this...And as the three men stand tall in the middle of the ring the cameras fade out to end this edition of Anarchy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2