An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 11/20/2017 - 11/27/2017
Today at 1:12 pm by Plus

» XWL Anarchy 11/13 - 11/20: Slammy Award Edition
Yesterday at 4:25 pm by P.R Son

» XWL 2018 Intro
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:13 pm by T-Roll

» Introduction: Custom Overalls, Points, & The Perks That Come With Them
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:30 pm by Stunner

» New Availability: Jinder Mahal
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:10 pm by Taco

» XWL.com Exclusive: Natalya gets 'Unfiltered' with Renee Young
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 pm by Sam

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:37 pm by KingWolf

» XWL First Look: Rich Swann
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 am by LazyEye513

» SAMI FILES PT 2(end)
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:36 pm by StrumSkillet13

» New Stuff Every member read please!
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:04 pm by Taco

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who impressed you most last week?
Brock Lesnar
19%
 19% [ 3 ]
Eva Marie
38%
 38% [ 6 ]
Finn Balor
25%
 25% [ 4 ]
Madison Rayne
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Sheamus
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:01 pm

LIVE FROM:   World Arena, Colorado Springs, CO  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH

Perhaps Scurll can take up a mantle of XWL’s resident gatekeeper, ensuring that those who come to this company are battle tested and ready for everything the company will throw at them. Last week, Scurll pushed a debuting Kenny Omega to his limit before beating him and tonight he’ll be looking to do the same to the Sicilian Psychopath who is a completely different animal in the ring.

DIVAS MATCH  

XWL’s first night back didn’t go quite as planned for these two diva’s as they failed to pick up a victory against their respective opponents. All is not lost, though, because tonight at least one of them will have the chance to pick up a victory and, with Bayley gone, that win could inch them closer to a shot at the Divas Championship.

NORMAL MATCH

A dream match for many comes to fruition tonight, a clash of titans that you’ll only see in XWL, as two legends of the business square off in a match that millions will have their eyes on. Sting took a tough loss last week while Undertaker has never been able to a career worth bragging about in the company. This match isn’t just about two of the greatest going at it, but also two men hungry for the success that has eluded them in XWL.

Memory Lay-ne

After a groundbreaking decision last week that lead to the Divas Championship being vacated and the former champion getting ousted from the company, Layla is back with another announcement that she guarantees will be just as monumental. She’s revamping the Divas Division right before our eyes, which calls for a moment to reflect on what was while preparing for what will be.  

NORMAL MATCH

Meanwhile, Eric Young has been undergoing some changes of his own, and depending on who you ask it’s not for the better. The life of the party–always singing and smiling–appears to be a bit of a funk. Then again, Strong can’t be too happy after getting blown off by Sydal last week. What easier way to get into a good mood than picking up a win?

DIVAS MATCH  

The end of a grueling triple threat saw Banks tap out, and is Natalya is able to lock in that sharpshooter we may be looking at a repeat. Both of these women made it clear that they have their sights set on the now vacant Divas Championship, but losing two-straight weeks isn’t going to do either ones any favors. Will The Boss show why she’s the baddest, or will the Queen of Harts reign supreme?

NORMAL MATCH

Last week, The Rock went head to head against an old rival he’s had countless matches in the ring with. This week he’s going up against a man he’s never had the pleasure of fighting–and with Luke Harper involved it will be a fight, not a match. Rock will have to use his experience to overcome the mindgames of Harper because there won’t be a director around to yell cut if he gets left for the buzzards.

NORMAL MATCH

As part of The Shield, these two were once as close as brother, but they ended up going their separate ways. Reigns’ path led him to a dominant reign as United States Champion, while Ambrose played an integral role in the Intercontinental Championship picture leading into Final Stand. Tonight their paths cross, and once the fists start flying we’ll see if either man is harboring a grudge.

DIVAS MATCH  

Paige might be the youngest woman on the roster, but she’s no fool. she’s no doubt been watching replays of her opponents’ match last week and is armed with the knowledge that she’ll need to steer clear of that lethal submission. She might even have to fight fire with fire and bust out the PTO. Either way this will be a must-watch match between two skilled technical wrestlers.

NORMAL MATCH

After a vicious assault on a member of XWl personnel, Orton didn’t offer an explanation. Perhaps he’s one of the men Wyatt spoke of, a man that is hiding something in the deepest corners of his mind. Will Wyatt be able to set Orton free and force the Viper to face the realities of his actions?

Why Owens Why?

Stone Cold barely got a second to breathe after a classic clash against The Rock before Kevin Owens blindsided him and laid him out with a brutal pop-up powerbomb. Commentator Michael Cole will try to get to the bottom of this, by calling out Owens so that the former United States Champion can explain can explain the sick reasoning behind his disgusting actions.

NORMAL MATCH

While Itami is a legend in Japan, Kenny Omega has been able to make a name for himself as a formidable opponent in the land of the rising sun as well. Things are a bit different here in XWL where neither man exactly got the victory they were looking. Tonight is their second chance, and this time they may be wrestling with a sense of urgency because surely neither one wants to drop two straight.

NORMAL MATCH

CM Punk most certainly didn’t take kindly to being stripped of his World Heavyweight Championship, but at least now the Straight Edge Superstar has the opportunity to take out his frustrations on Ryback. That’s something of a consolation prize, right? Punk needs to be careful, though, because, despite his loss, Ryback isn’t someone to take lightly–especially not when he’s hungry for a victim.

DIVAS MATCH  

We’re being blessed with what is sure to be a highly-competitive bout between XWL royalty. The Red Queen promised that her face would be plastered “across every truck and trailer” and if she continues on the roll she’s been on that may come to fruition. However, Rayne will most certainly take exception to that, and her not-so-secret relationship with Layla puts her in a position to hog the spotlight.

NORMAL MATCH

Ricochet is arguably one of the greatest high flyers active today, but he’s going to have to do a lot to impress the grizzled veteran in Stone Cold. The odds are in Ricochet’s favor to pick up the upset, because there’s no way Austin already 100% after the vicious beating he took at the hands of Kevin Owens. Austin has wrestled hurt plenty of times, but whether this pain is too much to overcome remains to be seen.

NORMAL MATCH

Say what you want about Chris Jericho, and every definitely has their opinions on the man, but he is one of the most decorated champions in XWl history and he had every right to feel snubbed when he wasn’ scheduled to appear last week. Now he’ll have a chance to put his money where his mouth is against the Phenomenal One.

MAIN EVENT

NORMAL MATCH

If you’re a fan of two men beating the living hell out of each other then this match is for you. This main event features the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar stepping onto the battlefield against The Celtic Warrior Sheamus. This is going to be a war between two of the biggest, toughest and hardest-hitting men in XWL. Last week, Lesnar proved his mettle in a physically-taxing match against Ryback and Sheamus was able to endure a barrage of kicks courtesy of Hideo Itami before finishing the match with a Brogue kick of his own. With these two beasts in the ring, somethings gotta give. It’s impossible to predict the winner, but it’s guaranteed to be one hell of a ride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:44 pm

The screen lights up with the intensity of fireworks and pyro as Anarchy's theme song begins to play over the sound of the roaring crowd in attendance.

The camera pans across thousands of screaming fans before finding its place at the commentator's desk, where we are greeted by our three regulars, John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Michael Cole, and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Michael Cole
Ladies and gentlemen we are live at the World Arena in Colorado Springs for the second episode of Anarchy!

JBL
That's right Michael, and after last week's debut show I'm sure there are questions left in everyone's minds that'll likely be answered tonight.

King
After all the champions were stripped of their titles last night, much remains unclear as to, well, what happens next?

Michael Cole
Last week we witnessed former XWL Divas Champion Bayley being stripped of her title and ultimately fired at the hands of Layla.

JBL
And on top of that controversy, to close the show we saw Brock Lesnar join forces with CM Punk to take out half the security team.

King
Leaving Stephanie to barely make it out alive with the World Heavyweight Championship!

Michael Cole
We also saw the debut of a Diva I know you've been highly anticipating, King.

King
I was just on XWL.com checking out her most recent shoot earlier today, Michael. She's my new screensaver, look!

King holds up his smartphone, revealing a picture of Eva Marie from a recent XWL.com photoshoot, while Michael tries not to laugh and JBL rolls his eyes.

Michael Cole
In the midst of all this, well, Anarchy and confusion, one thing remains incredibly clear, and that's Eva Marie's intentions here in XWL.

JBL
Anarchy's little red corvette had an interview earlier tonight with XWL's own Renee Young discussing her victory last week when there was a surprise appearance by a familiar face.

Michael Cole
Take a look.

The tron diverts backstage as the lights dim in the arena. We're greeted by the oh-so-familiar fiery red mane of Eva Marie, with sidekick support from XWL reporter Renee Young. The sight alone invokes some boos from the crowd that are heard over the air before Renee can even begin her unnecessary introduction.

Renee Young
Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Anarchy! I'm Renee Young, here with resident redhead, Eva Marie. Eva, last week you defeated Alexa Bliss in your debut match, but that's not what has people talking. After your match with Alexa, you had some-

Renee freezes and chooses her words carefully.

Renee Young
selective words for your opponent. You even went as far as to compare her to a pixie stick, and start a Tinkerbell chant. Would you care to add onto any of that?

«Eva Marie»
I mean, what else is there to say? She's a pint-sized fairy trying to live out her fantasy in a woman's competition. Children aren't built for this business, Renee, just look at what happened to Bayley. The key difference between me and Alexa is that I don't need the fans to believe in me to spark my fire, I do just fine on my own.

Renee Young
Fair enough. Last week you also referred to yourself as a future poster child for XWL. What do you think makes you more qualified than any other talent in the locker room?

«Eva Marie»
Talent? Really?

Eva raises her flawless brow and scoffs before returning to the question.

«Eva Marie»
I get that it's a reporter's job to twist the truth, but that's a bit of a stretch, don't you think? In case you've been doing this entire interview with your eyes closed, I'm the hottest prospect to ever step foot in this company- and if they really know what's best for business, I'll be first in line for my shot at the title.

Renee Young
It definitely hasn't taken you long to make yourself at home here in XWL, has it?

«Eva Marie»
It didn't take any time at all, because as much as some people would love to disagree, this is exactly where I belong. I'm the Red Queen of this division, and the ring is my castle.

Renee pause to take all of that in before attempting to follow it up with another question.

Renee Young
So, your majesty, say you do win the title. What kind of champion do you think you'd be?

«Eva Marie»
When I win the title, I'm going to give the people the type of champion they've been deprived of for years. I'm going to be the champion they deserve- actually, no,  I'm going to be the champion they never deserved.

Renee Young
You and the XWL Universe have a rocky relationship already to say the least. What do you think it is about you that makes the fans so incredibly-

While Renee searches for the right word, Eva doesn't hesitate to cut her off.

«Eva Marie»
Jealous?

Renee Young
Actually, I was going to say-

«Eva Marie»
It's unfortunate if you think about it, really. I'm a constant reminder of everything they'll never be. Talented, successful, drop dead gorgeous..

Eva shrugs it off with a healthy dose of false modesty.

«Eva Marie»
but I can't help that I have it all going for me while they're spending their entire paycheck to come see me steal the show. At least they're getting their money's worth, right?

Renee hesitates, a little blown away at the blatant narcissism. She blinks a few times, and moves right along to the next question.

Renee Young
Tonight you're booked against Madison Rayne. After a questionable win over Charlotte last week, what are your thoughts going into this match?

It's only a matter of seconds before Eva perks up and responds to the question posed.

«Eva Marie»
It's difficult to say only because we're on two completely different levels. Like I'm Gucci, and she's Target, you just don't compare the two. How she can even call herself a "Queen" is beyond me, but not to worry, Madison is about to find out what real royalty looks like. Whether it'll hit her when I set up the Kendrick, or after the bell rings is hard to say, but either way the outcome is the same. There's only room for one Queen in this division.

And on that note, Renee is ready to conclude the interview and bounce.

Renee Young
Wow Eva, thank you for your time. This has been a fantastic interview, really, it has.

Eva simply smiles in a faintly confident manner as Renee awkwardly walks out of the camera's view. However, before the camera fades, Eva's attention is grabbed by something just out of view of the lense...

[Dolph Ziggler]
'Sup, babe?

The crowd cheers as the one and only Showoff pops up into view for the first time since Final Stand when he made his return to XWL, alongside Summer Rae, who is noticeably M.I.A. tonight.

[Dolph Ziggler]
First off, yeah, Summer ain't here, and yeah, she and I are totally split, babe. But hey...I mean, if you're available, maybe we can head back to my place after the show and...XWL Network and chill, only $9.99 a month.

Ziggler flashes a nonchalant smirk to the camera in front of himself and the gorgeous redhead standing before him.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Oh, and hey, great match last week, too. I had to DVR the show 'cause I was...well, busy doing my own thing, but you looked good against, ah, what's-her-face! You know, I'd have been glad to be here to see it live, but uh, like I said, got a little tied up, whatevs. So, hey, you-uh, you busy...later...tonight?

Eva's brows nearly left her face as she watched the tragic pileup of pickup lines. She chews on her cheek impatiently, waiting for him to finish.

«Eva Marie»
Unlike you, I've got a match tonight. Some of us are on high-demand around here. But since you have the night off again, instead of trying to get with someone miles out of your league, I would spend it browsing the "Now Hiring" section. By the looks of it you've got one foot out the door already.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Eh, I'm too damn over for them to fire me.

He flashes a cocky, downright arrogant smirk before leaning against the wall.

[Dolph Ziggler]
You know, all you had to do was ask me instead of that washed-up junkie of a wrestler to train you. He may be a former World Champion, but unlike me, his win was nothing but a fluke, what? Five, eight years ago? It's hard to remember the last time he was relevant up until now, when he got paid to train a...goddess, like yourself.

Dolph chuckles as he leans his head in, eyeing Eva in her own eyes.

[Dolph Ziggler]
I'd be glad to teach you a few holds...maybe some more technical stuff. You know, former college wrestler back in the day.

«Eva Marie»
Look, you seem just as nice as the next middle-aged frat boy, but let's be honest..

The fiery diva takes a step back from Dolph's abrasive approach.

«Eva Marie»
Relevancy has never been your friend. I'm on the fast track to becoming the next Diva's Champion, the last thing I need is a pair of undersized booty shorts riding on my coattails.

Ziggler gives the fiery newbie Diva a look as if to ask if she's actually serious. Seeing she's far from backing down, he scoffs before continuing.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Listen, Eva. You've been here for...maybe a cup of coffee, at best. I'm a former World Champion, Intercontinental Champion, United States Champion, hell if I wanted to, I could go out there and put on a five star match with a broomhandle and become Divas Champion. I don't need to ride anyone's coattails, especially some...rookie Diva, trust me.

[Dolph Ziggler]
I've done it all in this business, if anything, people should be begging me to ride my coattails, so why would I try and do it the other way around, Eva? Believe it or not, just because you've come here with the weight of the world and a chip on your shoulder, it doesn't make you the best diva around here since girls like Layla El and Mickie James were here risking their lives inside Hell in a Cell, or Kaitlyn running around spearing everyone and their brother.

[Dolph Ziggler]
I'll give you the props, you said you were here to make yourself a household name, and trust me, you're on your way to doing that. But you have a long, long, looooong way to go before you make yourself the next Lita or Trish Stratus, there, babe. A word of advice: If someone actually cares enough to offer you help, you drop everything and take up on the offer. That's how you get to be the next Lita or Trish Stratus, that's how you get that title belt that Layla ripped from Bayley out of her hands, and into your's.

Eva tries to hold it together until he's finished, but the humor of the entire situation gets to her, and she can't help but crack a smile.

«Eva Marie»
If you're done playing local good samaritan, let me tell you something about Eva Marie. I don't want to be like Lita, or Trish, or Mickie, or God forbid Kaitlyn, I'm next level. There's nothing any of those girls have that I want. I've only been here a week, like you said, and I'm already the most sought after face in XWL. You on the other hand..

The Red Queen pauses and stares Dolph up and down in an unimpressed, judgmental fashion.

«Eva Marie»
Getting acquainted with that broom handle might not be the worst idea, it could end up being your next paying job. At least then you might be booked once in awhile.

After suggesting he could end up mopping the ground she walks on, Eva turns her shoulder to the Showoff, preparing to make an exit.

«Eva Marie»
Sorry Dolph, but your bad roots and old news don't interest me. I'm the rising star, not a fallen one. Good luck finding someone else's spotlight to leach on.

Just before she prepares to leave the scene, Eva pulls out her phone, paying Dolph no mind while she sends a quick text message to someone.

«Eva Marie»
If you'll excuse me, I have to meet with my managar about an appearance next week. You may have heard of her, Dany Garcia, she also manages of The Rock.

Eva pulls out a cup of coffee resting on the surface behind her that she had gotten from catering and took a sip of it. After she had finished, she slowly poured it out on the floor between them and dropped the cup.

«Eva Marie»
Consider this me helping you train for your next career.

She flashes the most patronizing smile to ever grace television before turning her back and walking out of the camera's view, leaving Dolph with a mess to clean up while the crowd is left in a negative uproar, and we push on to the next segment.

Last edited by Sam on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holybatman
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:31 pm

As the show continues, the feed is cut to a backstage era with a man most know, Zeb Colter. Standing in front of a space like background, showing off the stars, the camera effect changes to a more retro look.

{{Zeb Colter}}
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Zeb Colter. As you all know I was the advocate for one Jack Swagger. Now that, that was ages ago. Things have changed around here obviously. From the people to the chips in the paint on these here walls. A new era reeks through these halls and I've officially become a part of it.

He pauses, waiting for a dull reaction before continuing.

{{Zeb Colter}}
This roster of XWL is full of such talent. High fliers, strongmen, submission specialists, and hell they even have a deadman lacing up his boots back here. They've got everything you need to make this show as spectacular as it once was except for one minor detail. Well, I wouldn't really speak of it as a small detail. More of a larger detail. XWL Anarchy is missing a true GIANT!

With that, the camera widens to show Andre The Giant standing next to little ole Zeb Colter with a blank look in his eyes.

{{Zeb Colter}}
You see, as a manager in the wrestling world, I couldn't just settle for another Jack Swagger. No I had to look deeper than that. I had to search through time and grab me the Giant of the Retrosphere. The one man who shook the entire wrestling world with a single elbow to the chest. The man who crushed your beloved heroes growing up with just two fingers. He's the man that'll help me revolutionize this business today. Breaking his own points of limit, he's here today in the best shape in his life. Standing over the others at a whopping 7 feet and 4 inches, this man is a monster like no other. No amount of skill can take away the mass of fear he puts on crowds of men who even see this man walking down the hall.

Zeb laughs before looking up at his giant.

{{Zeb Colter}}
So here we are. Zeb Colter and Andre the Giant, ready to shake things up in the modern day wrestling world. Retro has taken over and the golden era has taken form in a football sized elbow located on MY giant. Very soon will you all witness a Giant's World force it's way through an astroid field all the way to the very center of the universe where the world will know loud and clear, you can't...beat....a...GIANT!

And with that, the feed is cut as the show continues on elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:41 pm

We head backstage to see Becky Lynch elated and glowing with excitement to finally get her chance to speak to the XWL fans. She tells the interviewer that he doesn’t need to ask any questions only to stand there while she leaves her thoughts.

Becky Lynch: Did you see me last week, did you REALLY see me last week? I reveled in the moment, with my own two fists.. or well hands. I took Banksy to her limits, not many can say they have. Nattie’s shortcomings have strayed her for years now. Look look look, all boasting aside.. it was one hell of a fierce battle. I give it up for the two ladies, gave me a bruising that can be seen in the right light. I wanted to formally apologize for my actions, all is fair in love and war am I right pearls, minus the love of course.

She bats her eyelashes and remains steadily eased up.

Becky Lynch: I’m not the only lass who managed to take herself to the next level aren’ I? You can say that with this whole situation being blown wide open, the competition is going to get pretty heavy and steep. Unlucky for them because none of that matters, kissing up to the boss or catching your eye off the first thing that eludes you. I wasn’t trained to take second place to these wombats. Hard labor to get to where I am standing before you today, or how I like to phrase it as hard Knox.

Watching her bad pun on her former ring name go straight through the head of the interviewer.

Becky Lynch: Some of these girlies are getting on me nerves I tell you right off the wagon. It’s not about the journey, it’s about what the journey is made up of in parts. Name recognition, posters of this visage on production trucks, pitter pattering my way into people’s hearts the wrong way. I’m no saint, you on the other hand are a mean girl. Do you know what we do to mean girls up in Ireland. Are you off your rocker, Jessica Rabbit? This title isn’t an object you can put on your mantle for safe keeping's. Nor is it an achievement you can throw into your box of toys.

Increasing it up a notch laying into every word she's saying.

Becky Lynch: First ballot for prom queen maybe, in a beauty contest you'd be right at home. No, you're being shown the ropes by Brian Kendrick. I tell you what, shame on you Eva. The ring isn’t your center stage to pose for your adoration. While you were being taught by hem, I was already inside those ropes. Take advantage of the time given by one of the greats. You’re in for a pressure cooker, two fiery redheads bumping uglies? This isn’t me throwing a blow, this is me setting you straight one way or anotha. I’m not going to cough a lung out over these entitled ninnies.

Taking a singular moment to get back on track before losing her cool.

Becky Lynch: What others don’t seem to get, this is it for me. There is no participation trophy waiting for me after it’s all said and done. Ask me a question, go and ask me the question you’ve been keeping on the tip of your tongue. - In fact, I know the question on everyone’s feather cap. Is Becks able to hang with the rough and tough? Run this through your eardrums and tell me if you can play to the beat.

Becky rolls her wrist, letting what she said soak in for a mere couple seconds.

Becky Lynch: I’m more game than I’ve ever been, and that'll be shown tonight when I take on Paige. She's no doubt a tough cookie, like all cookies they need to be battered. Glory has been ringing my phone, I think it's time I've answered it.

She looks far off into the distant day dreaming or in a trance of determination as XWL rolls on.

Last edited by KingWolf on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:06 pm

As we return from a commercial break, diva mania continues when we head to a video highlight reel reminding us what took place at the start of last week's edition of Anarchy. A joyous Bayley made her way out, with something to say, but before The Divas Champion could truly say anything, The Head Woman in charge, Layla would join Bayley, hijacking her moment even though she did ask her first. Layla came out there to clear her conscience, she made a mistake she needed to rectify. But what was it? We soon understood that mistake involved Bayley, and Layla's decision to let Bayley keep The Divas Championship earlier this year when the division returned. She said she put Bayley on a pedestal, and that decision left the rest of the women in the division upset, so much so that they stopped caring. Which is why in this new era, she must do what she should have then, and strip Bayley of her championship. Bayley would refuse, but ultimately Layla never takes no for an answer, and would snatch the title away from Bayley. But the minute she did...the camera zoomed in on Bayley's face, going from just upset, to downright possessed...Bayley attacked Layla, attempted to put her through the announce table but Layla avoided such a fate. However, Bayley had already angered the "evil queen" and her fate was sealed...With disdain in her eyes, Layla fired Bayley right then and there...crushing her dreams, and having the last laugh...

After the footage ends, we head ringside where we see three pedestals placed inside the ring. The one on the left is covered, and underneath it appears to be something, but what, we cannot tell. While the middle, is uncovered, and nothing fills its space. The far right one is exactly as the first was, covering something under it. It's in that next moment that Layla's music begins to play, and the audience as to be expected after reliving what happened to Bayley, immediately boo.  

[JBL]
This is going to be great, Layla's been teasing a huge announcement, what might it be?

[Michael Cole]
I think the better question is what's with those podiums in the ring?

[King]
It seems as if they're connected with what Layla's coming out here for, but I'm not sure what that could be.

The lights flash at the top of the stage, and soon Layla appears out from behind the curtain, sporting a bedazzled neck brace that reads "Flawless." At least she's embracing it instead of letting it send her on a mental break like we almost saw from her last week. But that's not all that's accompanying Layla, because on her left shoulder, rests The Divas Championship. A sight that makes the boos somehow, get just a little bit louder.

[JBL]
Would you look at this, having suffered a traumatic ordeal at the hands of a disgruntled former employee, Layla isn't letting that get in the way of her doing her job. She could have taken a few weeks off, but instead here she is, I for one am proud of Layla for being so dedicated.

[King]
I agree it's nice that she's still going about business as usual, but something unusual is in her possession, why is she wearing The Divas Championship as if it belongs to her?

[JBL]
It's her decision, of course it belongs to her.

[Michael Cole]
I think he's talking about the fact that Layla seems to be parading around with it, almost taunting the woman she took it from, and fired last week.

[JBL]
Let's not even get into that discussion, you've gotta be kidding if you're going to try to tell me Bayley didn't deserve to get fired for assaulting the boss.

Layla begins to head down to the ring, ignoring the fans berating her, and tuning out all the boos. A Bayley fan is standing in the corner at the end of the ramp, holding a sign that says "Bring Back Bayley" with a digital picture of Bayley dropping Layla with the Bayley to Belly plastered onto it. Layla stares at it for a moment, then instead of letting it rile her up, she simply gives the girl a thumbs up, and continues to the steel steps. Once there she grabs a conveniently placed microphone, and then enters the ring. However, as soon as she enters the ring and bypasses the pedestals, she looks into the audience, smiles, and raises The Divas Championship into the air making the crowd even more upset.  

[Michael Cole]
That's not going to help matters.

[JBL]
What is she doing that's so wrong? She's showing what's up for grabs, why are they booing her for it?

[King]
Perhaps because they still believe it belongs to Bayley.

[JBL]
Look, I understand she didn't lose the title in the traditional sense, but she got to keep it once before, why should she have gotten to keep it again?

[Michael Cole]
I'm not disagreeing, I mean the same happened to every champion last week, but I'm explaining why this audience wouldn't be too delighted at Layla showing off what they think is Bayley's.

The self titled "Lay-gislator Of The Divas Division centers herself in the ring, directly in front of the middle podium, and then brings the mic up. 

[Layla]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to take this moment  to address former Divas Champion, Bayley.

As soon as Layla says Bayley's name, the crowd boooooooooooooooooos, I mean they just straight up boo on a continuous loop.

[Layla]
I'm truly, truly...very sorry for the choices you made last week. I wish you had just surrendered the title, I wish you had understood why you needed to. It didn't have to be like this Bayley, firing you...was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But when someone shows no regard for me, or my division, then that's a problem...and it's my job to get rid of problems. Bayley, I hope in time you'll see the error of your ways, however whether  anyone else believe this or not, I know I did the right thing last week. I hate it had to come to this, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Good god, does this woman not know what she's doing? The crowd is seething, it's as if she's mocking the entire situation...and wishing her well in her future endeavors?Did she really think that would come across genuine, if even if it is?

[Layla]
Now, let's move onto more cheerful matters, shall we? While we have lost one of our own due unfortunate circumstances. Last week saw the start of a new era, and a new crop of women burst onto the scene, ready to rise to the top. Becky Lynch defeated fellow newcomer Sasha Banks, and veteran Natalya in an incredible triple threat match that truly showcased what this division is all about. Former Miss Money in The Bank winner Madison Rayne a woman that has shown true skill, yet had championship success elude her defeated The Daughter of Ric Flair, showing that she is ready to claim the throne at long last. And let's not forget about Eva Marie.

The mention of Eva sends the crowd right back into a blind booing frenzy, almost rivaling the boos Layla herself just received.

[Layla]
The Red Queen painted Anarchy red when she not only captured a victory in her debut last week against Alexa Bliss, she made her intentions loud, and very clear. She just like everyone else, wants to be champion. It's that hunger, that drive...that these women and myself share, that will lead this division into the future. But before we can look to tomorrow, we have to pay homage, to yesterday. For the women that paved the way for today, are often easy to forget, but I'm out here tonight to take all of you on a trip down memory lane.

Again, Layla knows not what she's doing, because going from "Oh remember I fired Bayley" to "Gee ain't the divas division swell" is not exactly a way to get the audience on board with what you're out here for. However, the crowd isn't as negative because they do respect the women, but some have to drive home that they don't care too much for Layla.

[Layla]
Please, this isn't about me, this is about the division. Regardless of if you like me or not, tonight is about so much more than me. Now before The Divas Championship, there was another title, one that started it all, The Womens Championship.

Layla rips off the cloak from the first podium, unveiling The Womens Championship, a title we haven't seen in a very long time.

[Layla]
November twenty third, in the year two thousand and eight, this title was put up for grabs, for the first time ever...Mickie James, accomplished WWE Diva, battled yours truly not so accomplished WWE Diva, for this prize right here...two women ready to forge a future, and they did. For this would not be the first time they'd meet, years later, they would once again make history by battling in the first ever Hell in a Cell match to feature women. Mickie, and myself..proved that dedication and hard work, can cement your legacy. Mickie, if you're watching at home, this night is for you. I may have been the victor on both nights, but the true winner was this division and the height we took it to.

Perhaps not the best person to come out here and take us on memory lane, when it's so heavily focused on a memory that Layla was apart of...so it comes across as simply wanting to hammer in her accomplishments as she always loves to do, rather than paying respect to the past. Although the mention of Mickie does get some cheers.

[Layla]
Unfortunately, the division would fall, and the title would be vacated with the hopes that one day, the division could rise from the ashes. Something that it did months later when on Valentine's Day, XWL showed the love...by crowning a new Womens Champion. Kelly Kelly, Melina, Mickie James, Ashley, Michelle McCool, and myself...would compete in a battle royal. One that due to my near career ending injury, I could not win, and Michelle McCool would. Michelle is another woman that has a long rich history in XWL, competing in Final Stand's first ever Miss Money in The Bank Ladder match, along with myself...and winning the soon to be Divas Championship on the grand stage years after her Womens Championship victory.

While some are of course respecting the history lesson...some can't help but realize there's of course a very obvious theme to so far everything Layla has said, herself...

[Layla]
Not long after Michelle's crowning, she would lose it to Melina, the woman that would later on in her career take part in the first ever Steel Cage match to feature women alongside Maria and once again, Mickie James. After Melina, saw Beth Phoenix claim the prize, setting herself up for a history making moment later on when she bested....me...in the first ever I Quit Match to feature women. However, she would lose it to a woman that made history in an entirely different way. Kelly Kelly the first ever holder of The Miss Money in The Bank briefcase, would cash in against Beth, and introduce her own title, The Divas Championship.

Layla moves along to the middle podium which is empty, as the fans don't seem to be too fond of what happened to the Womens title, or the fact that after Kelly did that she really never did anything else, in fact it could be looked at as a black mark on the division.

[Layla]
Now now, we can't change the past, Kelly was a wonderful girl that, just wasn't cut out for this business and sadly...her misguided decision then has stayed with us through many years. In spite of the title's not so traditional look, The Divas Championship kicked off an era that would see women ironically enough, be taken far more seriously. For Victoria, a woman unlike many, would make her debut destroying Kelly in her locker room, forcing the title to be vacated, and defended in a match between herself and Mickie James. A match Victoria would win, and not long after, would fall to Mickie in a historical first time ever two out of three falls match.

The audience is warming up to this segment a lot more than they were, obviously because Layla isn't as much of a subject as she was in the very beginning. Layla places her hand on the plate of the title, smiling fondly.  

[Layla]
This title lead to many history making matches, such as Trish Stratus, who found her way into XWL finally, and captured this title in the first ever Championship Scramble Match. And her history did not stop there, for after losing that title, and regaining it would go on to defend that title, against Maryse in the first ever Ladder Match. Trish is a legend, and she made this title mean something. Down the line, saw myself...capture The Divas Championship and mark a record setting reign, a reign I would defend in a Gauntlet Match never before imagined. For every single woman in XWL, would have the honor of competing for this title. From Michelle McCool, to Molly Holly, to Lita, to Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, the then known Kana, Eve Torries, Lita...Brie Bella, and Kharma! The talent pool was deep, and many reigns came to an end that night. Myself, Kana, Beth Phoenix, we all watched as Brie Bella emerged victorious of the biggest championship match this division had ever seen.

You can't help but show respect to what this division's been through, and the many amazing matches that this title has been defended in. They don't want to cheer, but it's hard to not be happy of the success these women have had here.  

[Layla]
Records however, are meant to be broken, and I was there in this very ring when it all began. Kaitlyn would be Brie's first challenger, and she would get the win, I would raise her hand, and give her the title, pass the torch to speak. A torch she ran with for a record breaking two hundred and twenty four days. A record that to this day, remains in tact. Kaitlyn's reign may have come to an end on that day, but we will never forget the heart she showed as champion.

Being a very huge favorite the XWL fans, Kaitlyn's mention gets nothing but cheers, especially most likely due to the fact she took Layla's record, a thing she never shut up about, from her.  

[Layla]
Through hard work, and shattering every glass ceiling we reached, the divas division have proven we can do ANYTHING. A feat we established more than ever when we took part in the FIRST Elimination Chamber Match this division had seen. Brie Bella, Maria, Torrie Wilson, Eve Torres, Kaitlyn, and myself...stepped foot in the very structure that could finally show the world what WE could do. While the number one contendership to this title was at stake, something much more was as well. If you could win this match, if you could take part in this history, you'd never be forgotten. As if everything so far had lead up to this moment, the final two...would be the two longest reigning holders of this title...Kaitlyn, and myself...I would win, but this division is what really won.

Aaaaaaand here comes the boos again, because Layla is once again a centerpiece in this this "trip down memory lane."  

[Layla]
The division won because we got to do it again, just one year later...for The Divas Championship. A match that would see Bayley, realize a dream. She earned this on that night, and she earned the right...to be it's final champion.

Suddenly everything stops, final champion? What's Layla talking about?  

[Layla]
Bayley, the reason I stripped you of this title last week, the reason I requested you to surrender it...is because the era of The Divas Championship, is over. If you had just given me the title, I would have said this last week...You were no longer champion because, it is no longer the prize of this division, it is no longer, THE title. I wanted you to be apart of this, but...the past can't be changed. We will NEVER forget The Womens Championship of long ago, or The Divas Championship of the most recent...but it's time for a change, and that's exactly what's under here.

We're about to witness history, after a history lesson of the entire division, and The Divas Championship being retired, we know it's a new title. Layla removes The Divas Championship from her shoulder, sets it down on the middle pillar, and then walks closer to the third. She grabs a hold of the sheet, and raises her mic.

[Layla]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present to you, a token of the past, that has been transformed, for the future...THE XWL WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP!

Layla pulls off the cover, revealing a glass box, and inside of it The NEW XWL Womens Championship. The title's unveiling gets a loud pop from the fans, it's no longer a butterfly, but a true title that anyone would be proud to hold.  

The "Lay-gislator" of the Divas Division holds for applause, no doubt proud of herself for bringing about this change, and of course knowing she's once again making history in XWL. But this isn't just about her, this is about the true start of a new era, a classic title brought back with a modern flair.

[Layla]
If there's one thing this division is known for, it's for shattering glass ceilings.

The British born Diva reaches under the cushion of the middle podium, pulling a small silver hammer, and she stares at it fondly.

[Layla]
So, I can't think of a more fitting introduction... what's say we shatter one more?

With the start of cheers in approval, Layla raises the hammer up to the top of the glass case, then smashes right through it, shattering it's ceiling.

[Layla]
Something else this division is known for, competition. Everyone wants this, they want to be champion...they don't want to settle for second best, so next week...the start to crown the best, begins!

Excitement fills the arena, and fans on all sides marvel at the thought of what Layla might have in store for crowning the Womens Champion. They know everyone has stepped up in this new era, so the thought of all of them battling it out for this prize, is everything you could want.  

[Layla]
So how do we raise the level of competition? By making it all about what's done inside THIS ring. This isn't a popularity contest, this isn't some forum to talk your way into what you want, this is about finding the BEST of the best. That's why next week, will see the first round of The XWL Womens Championship tournament! So lay it all on the line ladies, because only one of you will will be leaving Breakthrough, with this!

Layla raises The XWL Womens Championship out of it's glass shattered box, and into the air. This is what it's all about now, and as we now know, at Breakthrough we will find out who deserves to raise that into the air. Layla stares up at it with a gleam in her eye, as the crowd is a mix of cheers for the announcement of the tournament, and boos for the sight of Layla holding the title. We fade away from this huge announcement, to an appropriately timed advertising promoting XWL's upcoming special event, Breakthrough!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Divaaaaaaaaaaaaas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:45 am

DIVAS MATCH  

I
N
C
O
M
I
N
G

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

The bell rings as Madison rolls off of Eva, and the crowd goes wild. Even though Madison may not be their favorite when it comes to likability, she certainly trumps Eva in regards of the fans. Rayne stands, looking around with a rather surprised look on her face. She turns to the ref and holds out her hand, as if it's a privilege for him to touch it. The ref raises it as Madison begins to wave, much like a queen to her people, to the crowd. Madison rolls out of the ring, and begins walking up the ramp.

Michael Cole
We could be looking at the future XWL Women's Champ in Madison Ranye, ladies and gentlemen.

JBL
If she plays her cards right and keeps to Layla's good side, that could very well be true, Michael.

King
Poor Eva, do you think I should go give her a hand?

Both
No.

Eva gradually makes it to her feet as she runs her hands through her infamous red hair in frustration.

The camera pans back to Rayne who makes eye contact with Eva, and mockingly blows a kiss. The Killer Queen then waves goodbye to the Red Queen that she just defeated, and disappears in the back. After the departure of Madison, Eva turns her attention to the referee.

The ref holds his hands up in defense as Eva begins to give him a piece of her mind. The Diva grabs the hem of her shorts and begins to yell at him.

«Eva Marie»
What was that?! She was all over my shorts!

Michael Cole
Eva Marie seems to have an issue with the official's decision.

JBL
Of course she does, Michael! Any idiot with eyes saw Madison Rayne illegally grabbing Eva's shorts.

The ref instantly defended himself against the allegations.

Referee
I didn't see it, I can't stop what I didn't see.

Michael Cole
Well apparently the official didn't see it either.

JBL
Of course he didn't, how convenient! Give me a break, how much did Madison Rayne have to pay him to say that?

The referee may have a valid point, as it was difficult to tell if Madison was playing dirty again, or if Eva was simply weaving a story to make herself look better. Either way, Eva was having none of it, and was quick to fire back at him:

«Eva Marie»
I don't care, It's your job!

Before the ref could respond, Eva's attention is stolen by a rising chant from the crowd. "MADDY BEAT YOU! *clap, clap, clap clap clap* MADDY BEAT YOU! *clap, clap, clap clap clap*" Eva puts a halt on her argument with the referee, and slowly turns full circle to witness all of the fans joining in on the ungodly chant.

King
Uh oh.

As she completes her circle, the Red Queen finds the ref hiding a faint grin on his face. Eva narrows her eyes and angles her head in disbelief. Realizing his subtle behavior had been noticed, the uncensored smile instantly disappears. He begins to mumble and explain himself away with a shrug, but before he has the chance to finish a sentence, Eva had already raised her hand and viciously slapped him across the face.

The echo of the slap causes the pestilent crowd to cease their chanting, and all within earshot respond with a vocal: "
OOOOOOOOH!" As the referee stumbles back from the force of the slap, Eva gets in his face and proceeds to taunt him.

«Eva Marie»
You had one job!

JBL
Good! Put that referee back in his place.

Michael Cole
This has just become bullying at this point.

JBL
How is that bullying Michael? The ref clearly made a mistake, so she's teaching him a lesson. Eva Marie came her to make a name for herself and be the next XWL Women's Champion, she doesn't have time for "errors" by sellout referees.

King
I don't know, JBL, that-

JBL
What don't you know, King? You're the one who loves everything about Eva Marie, you probaby worship the ground she walks on!

King
I love everything about Eva Marie, except her attitude.

JBL
To be a champion in this business, you have to have an attitude. You of all people should know that by now.

Eva stands back and catches her breath, running her fingers through her hair again to get it back out of her face. She gives the referee the finger with her eyes and swoops down through the middle rope before hopping off the apron gracefully, and exiting the arena.

Last edited by Sam on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:59 am

The Divas & Andre Variety Hour > anything else that takes place this week.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:11 am

It was the victory he needed and it was the victory he got. He debuted last week and to the shock of many, perhaps all he made short work of Hideo Itami. It was a match he went into knowing that a defeat against someone such as Hideo Itami would be nothing short of a disaster for him, thankfully he used his power and he crushed Hideo Itami and now he is moving on to bigger and better things. It is only his second week in this company and now here he is, right in the main event, a place where he knows he belongs. He is not facing someone weak like Hideo Itami, oh no, he is getting a challenge this week, in the shape of The Beast, Brock Lesnar. Sheamus is not fool, he knows that last week match was a walk in the park compared to the match he is having this week, but that is not to say he is not ready. He is backstage, working out, pushing himself to his breaking point, he needs to be at his best, he needs to be at his peak to slay the beast. With the cameras in the gym and focused on him and him alone, he turns to face them, that arrogant, cocky, overconfident grin that was plastered all over his face last week remains as he looks right down the camera and begins to speak.

SHEAMUS | CELTIC WARRIOR
Last week, I shocked all those smart little fans. Last week all those idiots who could on the internet to insult me, to run me down and call me stupid finally had nothing to say. I slayed one of their boys last week. Hideo Itami one of the internet darlings. A man that everyone says as at the level of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk, perhaps even beyond them. He is meant to be this great wrestler, he is meant to be this machine that cannot be stopped, well guess what? I stopped him! I kicked his friggen head clean off his shoulders, but more importantly, I kicked him right down to the bottom of the card, with the rest of the trash, where he belongs. It was easy for me. There should never have been any doubt in anyone's mind. I was going to win that match. I am bigger, I am faster and I am stronger. Hideo Itami is many things, but a challenge he was not and now, thanks to crushing him and his ego I am in the main event, where I belong. After only one week in this company I have broken through and shattered the glass ceiling, I am at the top of the mountain and nobody, do you understand me? Nobody is knocking me off. I am staying here until I get some gold around my waist and then who will look stupid? Tonight! Hell tonight I continue what I started last week, I continue with my winning ways and nobody, not even The Beast, Brock Lesnar is going to stop me!

He grins as he moves his hand up to his head, fixing his spiky hair. He was confident, he had every single right to be as well. He is undefeated and he does not see Brock Lesnar as a beast, he sees him like a man and like a man a kick to the head will be all it takes to put him down, for good.

SHEAMUS | CELTIC WARRIOR
Now I have no idea why people are afraid of Brock Lesnar? He is just a man, a man long past his prime. Sure he has built up this aura around him. Being a hard fella and all that. But he has never faced anyone such as myself. Since good old Brock Lesnar graced us with his presence, since he needed money and returned to wrestling, all he has done is pick fights with the weak and the old. All he has done is fight the men he knows he can defeat. This may be a new company for him as well, but again last week he had a match against a nobody and won and everyone is walking around here like it is a big deal. They have put him above me in the ratings, they are backing him to defeat me tonight as well. They are saying that Brock Lesnar is going to run rampant throughout this company and nobody is going to stop him. Well I have something to say about that. His little rampage, his little winning ways, it is all going to stop after two weeks, because now he has a man who is not broken down. Now he has a man who is not old and weak, now he is stepping into the ring with someone who is much better than he ever was and Brock Lesnar is going to learn that in a fight, you never bet against the Irish!

Sheamus takes a moment to himself as he lets out a little chuckle as he then composes himself and continues on from where he left off.

SHEAMUS | CELTIC WARRIOR
I am younger, I am faster, I am stronger than he ever will be. I do not have a list of injuries a mile long like he has. I have never been hurt and I never will be hurt. I am in my prime, pure and simple and tonight, anyone who doubts me, just like last week is in for a surprise. I am going to do what I do best and that is win and not even the mighty Brock Lesnar is going to stop me. To me he is nothing more than a meathead, all muscle and no brains. He is a man with a weak stomach, a major weak point that forced him to retire from UFC. Well I am not as nice as everyone else around here, I see a massive red target, a massive advantage and I am going to take it. Like last week I aim to make short work of my opponent. I don't give a friggen damn that it is Brock Lesnar, he is just like everyone else compared to me, inferior. He will fall just like that idiot last week and then I can move on, taking another step forward to claiming that gold that I so rightfully deserve. So Brock Lesnar if you have a problem with me telling the truth, that I am better than you, that I can go one-on-one with you in a fight and beat you, then try and prove me wrong fella, I dare you. I want you to try to prove me wrong. Bring that old broken down body of yours to the ring and just try to German Suplex me, you will see what happens. No matter what you do or try to do to me, your fate is sealed, you will fall to me tonight fella and when you do, when the lights go out and you are staring upwards wondering what on earth happened, you will see me standing over you, my hand raised in the air, screaming at the top of my lungs.

SHEAMUS 5:15 JUST KICKED YOUR ASS FELLA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:28 am

In a secluded location with only a handheld camera to film this interaction. The rustling noise and slow footsteps as a man sets the camera down on a table after pressing the record button. Finn Balor takes his seat wearing a SPLX track-jacket. We have no clue where this is going. He should be at the arena for Anarchy but he’s instead has better things to do?

.Finn Balor.
Normally, I wouldn’t put myself in this type of environment. This has to remain a secret and so I had to take certain precautions into ensuring that. THIS will not leak to the general public. You're only seeing raw footage I am personally hand delivering. Enough of my yammering, let’s get down to the first order of seizing opportunity.

Three forceful knocks on the door are heard

Finn talking to the audience through the camera
“W-what's that? The man of the hour has arrived, let me greet him”

.Finn Balor.
Brief note, to anyone wondering why he’s going to sound like Darth Vader. It’s to conceal the seal that’s not yet to be ripped off quite yet. How rude of me, yes - yes come in I’ve been expecting you.

The creaking of the door is canceling out the voice of Balor telling him to take a load off and make himself right at home well knowing it’s not a homely setting. Turning the side of his face casting a shadow he takes this time to have a grin form on his face with bad intentions behind it.

.Finn Balor.
Here, I’ve got everything in order right here in this. Finn takes a folder with the tab saying IMPORTANT. What I have for you is everything you asked when we ran over the details over the phone. It’s not of any urgency, you laid down your price and it will be paid in blood.

???: And you have no problems with my techniques? I'm doing it my way.

Finn flips through the folder with large details of the superstars apart of the current and past XWL roster. Could this be a deal stricken with the devil or could the devil be making a deal with Daniel Webster.

.Finn Balor.
I did some searching and it looks like you’re the man for the job. An insurance policy, I line them up and you make sure they scatter from jeopardizing my chances of retrieving the gold. Are you sure you can handle operations, I’m not looking for any conscience. Here’s what I’m going to do, I’m going to take this folder and toss it up to the lights and whatever.. Who..ever lands near you first. You grab it and that’s the first shot. The first of many, that’ll be heard around the world. You’re a professional and I expect a completed task with no interruptions or complaints.

Balor throws the folder full of the many secrets, dirty secrets into the air. Too quick for anything to be caught in the camera’s focus. Giving a nod of approval, we see the man snatch the photo and scrunching it into his pocket.

.Finn Balor.
With this new found partnership, XWL is going into a hostile takeover. Your hands are on the trigger, I’m calling the shots as I said I would last week. A metaphor transferred and made into a reality. As far as that man right there, what a way to start this new agenda. He’ll never know what hit him, all it takes is one round.

The camera positioned so you can only view a part of Balor’s thumb. Is he giving a thumbs up or is this a symbol for a greater meaning?

A leatherclad hand reaches out slightly, showing the top of it's thumb. Identical to Balor's.

Finn slides the chair back with his hands still pressed on the table. Over the table he says a closing statement. “Make the arrangements, you do what you do best and that’s eliminate the threats. We scanned over the payment methods, no better payment than paying back what we owe this company. Seeing the light of night when it’s moon is at it’s brightest. The assembly line of destruction is in it’s wake, make sure it takes it’s final resting place. See through that our message is clear with no mishaps or miscalculations".

Looking back at the papers he threw earlier all over the entire room as he heads for the door.

.Finn Balor.
Now CLEAN this place up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NathanVII
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:53 pm

With a swagger, Kenny Omega makes his way down to the ring, his toothpick planted firmly in his mouth, his thick jacket dragging behind him. Kenny's seemingly emotionless face made matters worse. What was he truly willing to do to prove a point?

In the ring he came, facing the packed out arena, ready to see what 'The Cleaner' is made of. Is it all a front, a tactic to scare opponents? Or is it true? Is he really the man they all say he is?

Only one person will know him truly and that's Hideo Itami, both respected in japan, now they're in America. Ready to face off tonight.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Announcer:... AND YOUR WINNER... KENNY OMEGA!!

The crowd didn't know what to think, they booed and cheered and sort of watched in awe as Kenny delivered a well worked, hard graft performance, ending the match with his second Aoi Shadou.

Kenny snatched a mic from the side of the ring, raising it to his mouth all of a sudden.

Kenny licked his lips, looking down on Hideo.

Kenny: This... This is what I did... Look at my face and tell me that you don't believe I'm the one. I'm the one. I won't beg for a title shot because I just do my job and my job is to upset everyone here tonight who thought Hideo could outmatch me. I'm too fast and quick and unpredictable to be broken. BROKEN, is what he is... BROKEENNNNN!

Kenny lets out a demonic, dark laugh as he seems to go off the rails for a second or so.

Kenny: Say... Say what you will but I AM here to do more than just clean this sorry state of a company up, I'm here to reap what YOU sow, some of the money you give to watch me wrestle goes in my pocket. But no, I want it all. See, I have a list and watch as the names just.. *Kenny makes a ticking motion* TICK off and away. As my loaded gun FIRES and obliterates all in it's wake. I assume you knew. I assume you knew I was coming, Hideo. Now there.. Tick.

Kenny laughs to himself then walks away, dropping the mic and leaving the crowd in awe at his totally off the rails persona and attitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:08 pm

Anarchy returns from commercial break to find good ol' Jeremy Borash, mic in hand and a smile upon his face. The crowd almost pops for him, getting excited for more action ahead.

{{Jeremy Borash}}
Welcome back ladies and gentlmen to XWL's Anarchy! Tonight I have a very special gues with me, so please welcome, Madison Rayne!

The crowd's emotions flip, going back to upset. Madison Rayne slips into frame, the crowd booing her. She frowns, looking at Jeremy.

{{Madison Rayne}}
You're no Josh, but you'll have to do.

Jeremy seems taken back by this statement, but continues with his job, as all good interviewers must.

{{Jeremy Borash}}
Well Madison-

{{Madison Rayne}}
Miss Rayne.

{{Jeremy Borash}}
Miss Rayne..... Early tonight Layla announced-

And just like that, the mic leaves his hand and enters Rayne's. She looks to the camera, ignoring Jeremy now.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Earlier tonight, my good friend, one of the greatest diva's to ever walk in thsi locker room, to hold that belt.

Is Maddy sucking up, or does she really mean it?

{{Madison Rayne}}
Not to mention one of the most beautiful women on the planet,

Sucking up it is.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Made the announcement that the Diva's Title would be thrown out. Taken care of. Now, the women wrestlers get something new to strive for. The Women's Championship. A new era in the XWL Women's Divison. And honestly, it's been a long time coming. Bayley needed to be stripped of the belt. The title needed to be changed. The divison needed to evolve. And that evolution is all leading the same way..... To me.

Maddy grins, showing off her beauty as though a bargaining chip as to why she should be champion.

{{Madison Rayne}}
You see, when I made my return to XWL, I shaved a nobody's head and made a name for myself. That was months ago. Now, I stand here undefeated and nobody cares. People are too worried about Eva Marie. The same girl that earlier tonight I beat in that ring, clean. Oh, and yeah, I saw that little "hissy fit" she threw. That was real cute. But that didn't give you the win. Guys might like redheads but hair dye won't make you a better wrestler, honey. So let me tell you something, just as I'm going to tell every diva, fan, and boss in XWL. I'm not here to play games. I'm here to win the belt and if anything or anyone wants to get in my way then I will gladly, take care of them just like I took care of that tramp earlier tonight.

It's as if Layla's ears were ringing from the mention of "boss" as out of nowhere she appears before us, walking onto the set still wearing her neck brace, and interestingly enough..that's not the only accessory in her possession. For some reason on one shoulder rests The Divas Championship, and on her other rests the old Womens Championsip, and stacked over that is the new XWL Womens Championship. Madison's eyes immediately light up, as Layla attempts to greet her with a hug, but the bulk of the titles, along with the brace around her neck, make for one awkward ass exchange that ultimately presses Madison's face up against the new XWL Womens Championship.  

{{Layla}}
Hi sweetheart, excuse all of these, I was headed to my office when I heard you were getting interviewed and I just had to stop by to congratulate you.

Maddy seems mesmurised by the belt for a moment, eyes stuck to the belt. She snaps out of it, her eyes coming to meet Layla's.

{{Madison Rayne}}
It's no problem at all Lay! I was just about done here anyways. Do you, do you want some help?

Rayne's eyes go back to the belt once more, seeing everything she wants right in front of her.

{{Layla}}
Oh my gosh, could you? I've had to lug these three belts around for the last half hour. If you could just help carry one of them to my office I'd really appreciate it.

Once again Madison is entranced by the sight of the prize she wants more than anything...the XWL Womens Championship. Layla starts to slide the NEW championship off of her shoulder, and then holds it out in her hand with grateful smile.

{{Layla}}
Here, this one is by far the heaviest, we spared no expense, it's made of the finest metal, and encrusted with the most beautiful jewels. It's the perfect prize for the winner of the tournament, don't you think?

It's like Rayne's dream just came true. Her hand slowly reaches out to take the belt, nodding to the question that she didn't hear. She takes the belt and pulls it onto her shoulder. She looks down at it, her face lighting up. She then looks to Layla.

{{Madison Rayne}}
It's absolutely beautiful...... Fit for a queen......

Rayne runs a few fingers over it, as though stuck in the moment while Layla cocks an eyebrow at her.

{{Layla}}
Madi, I know that look...I've had that look, remember it's not yours, not yet. Anyways Jeremy, we've got things to do.  

Layla's hand slaps against the belt on Madison's shoulder, snapping her out of the trance and they begin their journey to Layla's office, one that obviously Madison doesn't want to ever end.

{{Madison Rayne}}
I can't stand that guy. Such a creep. So, Layla, I've got to ask. Who am I facing for the first round in the tournament?

As they bypass several crew members along the hall, Layla takes a few seconds before responding.

{{Layla}}
Here's a better question, who would you like to face in the first round?

In response, Maddy pauses, pondering the question.

{{Madison Rayne}}
I'm guessing you mean besides you just letting me skip the first round?

Maddy laughs, then thinks it over once more.

{{Madison Rayne}}
I mean, as much as I'd like to beat Eva easily again, or take on that weirdo Becky, I think a bye would be the best choice. I mean, I am undefeated. The best usually gets byes in tournaments, don't they?

{{Layla}}
Well, actually the best usually want to prove that they're you know, the best. But that's what you'll do, I could give you a bye, but that'd be like saying bye to any chance of ever actually holding that...

Continuing through the halls, Layla points at the title on Rayne's shoulder, causing Madison to stare at it.

{{Layla}}
You need to fight for what you want, because the second you stop to take a breath, someone will pass you up. Take it from me, I know more than anyone what it takes to claim a title like that, so the next time I ask you who you'd like to face, you know what you should say? ANYONE. Because no matter who stands before me, I'll make everyone bow down to their queen when it's all said and done. Got it, Madi?

{{Madison Rayne}}
I guess you have a point, Lay. But once I have this, it won't matter who I want to fight. I don't get the choice then. The only choice I get is to keep it or not. And trust me, I'm keeping this once I get it. It's all I want now, that, and to stay tight with you girl!

It's almost as though she remembers the add that last part. She flashes Layla that friendly smile that she's snared so many others with after she says it as well, as though to seal the deal.

{{Layla}}
Now that's what I wanna hear! You and I, we get what that title is about. Fighting whoever we have to, and doing whatever we have to, all to be able to raise THAT at the end of it all.  Its' not going to be easy, I've acquired some of the best talent this division's ever seen, but that's what makes this tournament so important. This is a chance for you, for so many to be everything you've worked so hard to be.

{{Madison Rayne}}
I plan on doing just that. The years of sitting in the background. Fighting ugly jokes and shaving their heads. Never getting to cash in my contract for the chance to win the belt. Now, all that suffering. All the heartache, I get to come to this moment. Where I enter this tournament and beat everyone because I am, the Queen this division needs!

BAM! Maddy, so lost in thought didn't realize that they had made it to Layla's office. Poor day dreamer ran right into the door. She backs up, slightly embarressed. She laughs, as though she actually meant to do that. She looks to Layla, smiling at her.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Thank you, Layla. For all the advice. I guess this is where we part ways.

Maddy turns away, as though about to leave with the Women's Title draped over her shoulder. However, Layla stops her and a confused Madison turns around.

{{Layla}}
Um, Madison?

{{Madison Rayne}}
What?

{{Layla}}
I think you're forgetting something.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Nope! I remember everything you've told me!

Layla clears her throat, causing Maddy to tense up.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Oh, you meant, the belt....

You have to give it to her for trying, but Layla looks right at The XWL Womens Championship still in Madison's possession, making it very clear she's not letting her leave with that title, at least not until it actually belongs to her.

{{Layla}}
Madi, we've reached my office, so please give me back the title.

Maddy leans down and whispers to the belt, but not very quietly.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Don't worry. You'll come home soon.

Maddy slowly relieves herself of the belt and holds it out to Layla. Layla grabs it, but doesn't take it from Maddy. Rayne holds tight, causing Layla to tug. Once again, the belt stays in Rayne's grasp. Layla jerks once more, freeing the belt. Rayne looks defeated as Layla puts the title back on her shoulder. Clearly Madison didn't want to surrender it, but she knows what happened to the last person who didn't want to turn over a title to Layla, and she obviously doesn't want to end up like Bayley.

{{Layla}}
Thank you, now I've got some work to take care of, so I'll see you later hun. Oh, and good luck next week.

Layla smiles, turning and opening the door, before stepping inside her office. Madison stands on her tip toes, staring over Layla's shoulder at the prize that was just in her hands. She's felt what it's like to carry that title, and you know now that she will do whatever it takes to have that title for real. The door closes, leaving Madison to look down at her waist, and imagine the future she and that title will have as we're taken to a recap of the end of last week's episode of Anarchy.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
1x Intercontinental Champion as Chad Gable (2017)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:50 pm

Last Week…

Somber music plays as several stills from Anarchy’s debut show are displayed on the titantron.

The first is a black and white image of Bayley, emotionally distraught, eyes wide with rage—the first victim of fateful ruling to strip all of the champions of their prized possessions.

The second still of Adam Cole being escorted out of the arena by a group of security guards—perhaps the same team Stephanie unleashed later in the night.

The next picture is a moment from the epic brawl led by CM Punk and Brock Lesnar—an act of defiance against a long time thorn in their side.

The last picture is another black and white still, this time of a more uplifting scene—one that features Seth Rollins standing on the turnbuckle with his Intercontinental Championship raised proudly in the air. The picture is filled with color, and the music replaced by audio of Rollins speaking to Stephanie last week.

“I EARNED this championship..I DESERVE this Championship.”

“I'm the future of this company and one day I WILL become World Champion.”

“I'm going to give someone a chance to prove themselves against the face of XWL....I'm going to hold an open challenge.”

The words “open challenge” are echoed dramatically as it slowly fades out.

We’re snapped into a replay of the match between Rollins and Suicide last week.

Rollins laughs at Suicide.

Rollins slaps Suicide in the face.

Rollins spits in Suicide’s face.

Three strikes. That’s all he gets. We see as Suicide dashes at Rollins and locked in a cross armbar while hanging onto the ropes, effectively getting himself disqualified.

Rollins is then escorted up the ramp by J & J Security with the Intercontinental Championship in his good hand. As they walk, the color slowly drains from the screen until it’s black and white again. It freezes just before they head backstage as the somber music fades in.

The Authority Speaks...

Tonight!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:23 pm

XWL rolls on with the camera’s shifting backstage to Stephanie McMahon where she is in the middle of an important schedule conflict and is interrupted by Roderick Strong. Roderick looking anxious and not to pleased from the events that took place last week. Steph is understanding that he’s reasonably disappointed.

Roderick Strong
Steph, I didn’t get a chance to come to you about this last week - but here we are. You swung the doors open for past and present superstars and rang me up. I wanted to thank you for bringing me back to where I tore the house down with many of the greats. This time it’ll be no different, unless you let Sydal stick his man-bun in my oven again.

Stephanie puts her hands up and tries to contain Roddy from letting the rage get the better of him.

Stephanie McMahon
I want to let you know that I do not condone his actions last week, and I assure you it will never happen again. Matthew feels as if he has nothing to prove against you, and while I'm sure you believe otherwise...I just think it's best if you two stay out of each other's paths. After all, things just started back up, we don't need any trouble brewing, do we? That's why tonight I'm nipping it in the bud and it's the last I want to hear of it. So you'll be facing...

Roddy cuts her off and she takes it as a sign of disrespect.

Roderick Strong
Finally, nobody is letting a spoiled has-been take my spotlight from me. You maintaining order is going to shoot me straight to the top without anyone putting a wrench in my plans. With him out of my way, he's better off because it wouldn't have been a pretty sight. You've made the right choice in putting a stop to it, otherwise I would of had to take extreme measures.

Stephanie McMahon
Exactly,  I don't see a reason to have a repeat of last week. Therefore you will not be facing Matt Sydal, instead your match is against a man.. who just like yourself could not obtain a championship during his stay in XWL. You’re going up against Eric Young who is still on the hot trail to retrieving one of these.

Steph points over to the World Title and Intercontinental championship belts encased in a glass box, as the name plates shimmer in the reflection of her finger.

Stephanie McMahon
This means that even you, if you can come out the victor tonight it could very well place yourself in title contention. It’s a high possibility for anyone who gets themselves moving through the competition. Believe me.. when I say the competition is tough. We want a champion that can bring all there is that.. needs to be brought. A true champion, that could be you or anyone on our roster.

Roderick Strong only heard snippets of what she said not turning his head to Steph while she is talking, and gazes off into the belts right besides Stephanie.

Roderick Strong
It - It doesn’t matter.. who I have to be in that ring with. I will do what I set out to do the day I walked in here. That’s achieve greatness under the leisure of Roderick Strong and only Roderick Strong. I go out there tonight and it’s us two under the lights.. and I will be the one who shines brighter.

Stephanie puts her hands together and looks Strong right in the eyes.

Stephanie McMahon
You have a lot of confidence, let’s see if you’re able to take that confidence and make something for yourself. Good luck out there Roderick, I’ll be watching very closely.

Roddy turns to the door of the office and stretches out his arms overcome with determination from the pep talk Stephanie gave to him. Running through his veins is pure energy. So much energy that he  hits the walls getting himself pumped up for action later on tonight.

As he takes his leave and heads out into the halls, making a right...the camera pans just ever so slightly to the left of the hall, where Matt Sydal is leaned against the wall letting out silent laughter at Roddy's "riled up" behavior by smacking the walls.  He watches an unknowing Roddy eventually walk away out of sight, then looks right at Stephanie McMahon's office, and begins to walk over to it with a dastardly smirk on his face. But before he could enter her office, Stephanie tries to exit hers to go take care of something, and then looks surprised to see Matt.

Stephanie McMahon
Matthew, hi?

Sydal's mischievous smile normalizes and he opens his arms to embrace a confused Stephanie with a hug. With a mild squeeze he lets go and then having completed the suck up, he takes another page out of his book we know all too well.

Matt Sydal
Hey Steph, is this a bad time?

She was on her way somewhere, but she simply shakes her head and returns his smile with one of hers.

Stephanie McMahon
Now Matt, I've always got time for you, what can I help you with?

Matt Sydal
Well, it's just...

Stephanie McMahon
Wait, say no more...it's about being left off tonight's show, right? Listen, I didn't want to, but finding someone worthy of you is just, easier said than done.

Matt Sydal
That's actually why I'm here, I know how difficult it is running the show, trying to be as fair and impartial as possible...so that's why, I took the liberty of finding such an opponent myself.

Stephanie McMahon
Oh? You, you found someone who is worthy of competing against you?

Matt Sydal
I couldn't believe it myself, I mean after the absolute nobody you threw me against last week, I really need this match. I want my return match to be perfect, just like I am...I'm sorry if I didn't come to you before ditching Toddy it's just...

Stephanie McMahon
Don't worry about it, I've smoothed things over with him, and it's all water under the bridge.

Matt Sydal
Really? That's such a relief...it wasn't anything personal, I'm sure he'll be a great supporting character to this show, but only the best deserve to compete against me...and he's kind of got a long, long....long...ever so very long road before he's even halfway there.

Stephanie McMahon
Understandable, so who would you like to face tonight? Maybe I can make it happen, I mean everyone is pretty booked up but you did come to me instead of taking matters into your own hands...so maybe I can move a few things around.

Matt Sydal
It's actually someone you can easily reschedule. He's hardworking, he's dedicated...he's almost on my level, Eric Young!

Stephanie McMahon
Oh, well...um, you see that's actually who Roderick is facing tonight.

Matt Sydal
Oh gee, that is a problem.

Stephanie McMahon
Unfortunately so, perhaps there's someone else?

Matt Sydal
I don't mean to be difficult or anything, but...you know, you'd think ratings wise...having me compete tonight...would be better than having someone like...Roderick competing.

Stephanie McMahon
Well, he just seemed so excited when I told him about his match.

Matt Sydal
He's excited sure, but are the fans? Will their match trend on twitter? Will it get millions of views on youtube? You know what would? Matt Sydal, competing in his first XWL match in years, against ERIC YOUNG!

Stephanie McMahon
Okay, if I change the match, do you promise you'll actually go through with it? We can't have a repeat of last week.

Matt Sydal
I wouldn't lie to you Stephanie.

Stephanie McMahon
Okay then it's official, I'm not sure what I'm going to tell Roderick, but you've got your match.

Matt Sydal
He's a good kid, I'm sure he'll understand.

Stephanie McMahon
I'd like to think so but you didn't hear how excited he was to be competing tonight...

Oh Stephanie, but he did...

Stephanie McMahon
I better go catch up to him and inform him of the change, and you better go get ready because your match is soon.

Sydal nods and Stephanie leaves, heading in the direction Roderick Strong went to prepare for his match...and now she gets to tell him that there's been a change, but at least Matt has finally found someone worthy...his sweet smile fades after she's long gone, and in it's place is nothing but a smirk...what does this mean? We can only imagine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:04 pm

As we return to tonight's edition of Anarchy, we head backstage just outside of the diva's locker room, where Eden is standing with her guest, Natalya!

[Eden Stiles]
Joining me at this time, the woman who made her return to XWL last week, Natalya!

[Eden Stiles]
Now Natalya, it's obvious things didn't quite go as you would have liked them to last week. So after having some time to think about everything, how are you feeling tonight?

The Daughter of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart continues to stare at the floor for a moment, as if she's asking herself that question right now as well. But after a moment of silence, she looks up and smiles before speaking into the mic.

[Natalya]
You know Eden, it's easy to get all down in the dumps, woe is me...but that's not me. When something doesn't go my way I don't cry about it, and I don't make excuses. You know what I do? I pick myself up, dust myself off, and I don't let it happen again.

[Eden Stiles]
That's a very nice way of looking at things, so you don't think there's anything you could have done differently?

[Natalya]
Well of course there is. But that's the benefit of hindsight, you see what you should have done, and that's what prepares you for the next time it happens. I don't dwell on the past, I said that the only thing that matters, is what goes down in that ring. Becky stepped up, she was clever I'll give her that. She knew she couldn't break me with that armbar, but Sasha Banks on the other hand...while very good, she's still all so new on the scene, she couldn't risk having her arm broken in her very first match.

[Eden Stiles]
Becky threatened to break it, which prompted Sasha to immediately then tap out, would you have broken the submission up before she could?

[Natalya]
Of course, I've been around the block here and there, I know that if someone is serious, they don't threaten you, they just do it. So no Becky wouldn't have broken Sasha's arm, but Sasha had no way to know that so I can't fault her for putting herself above pride. In fact, I find it very commendable.

[Eden Stiles]
Speaking of Sasha, you two meet one on one later tonight. Now you both got a taste of what each other could do in last week's triple threat, so does that help or hurt you heading into tonight's match?

[Natalya]
Here's the thing about that, it doesn't matter. You could study up on your opponent, know all their moves, and how to avoid them...or, you could roll with the punches, and actually do what you're supposed to do in that ring, FIGHT. This isn't some pop quiz, there's no right answer to find through homework. This is a wrestling match between two women on a mission, however there's one big difference in our missions.

[Eden Stiles]
What is it?

[Natalya]
I know what it's like to be on top, and I will not quit until I get there again. She's new, she knows she wants to get there, but she hasn't felt it...she hasn't tasted it...she hasn't yearned for it after not having it for a very....VERY long time. I however, have. I want that again, I NEED that again...and it's matches like this, that'll get me there. So I won't play nice, I'm Nattie by nature, but naughty by choice.

[Eden Stiles]
Well you are indeed right, matches like this will get you there, but as we heard tonight from Layla, the matches you really need to worry about start next week. Do you have any thoughts on this Womens Championship tournament?

[Natalya]
Eden, I cannot tell you how long I have been waiting for this. Layla and I may have had our differences in the past, but she understands what this is really about. She isn't just handing the title over to somebody, she wants us to earn it. She wants to see us fight in THAT ring, and show who really is worthy to call themselves The XWL Womens Champion. I won't lie, it's not been an easy road to get here. I've had to scratch and claw, and I've had to wear my failures as a crown to remind me every day that it'll all be worth it...when that title...is in my hands.  

Natalya's eyes look down into both of her hands, as if she can see The XWL Womens Championship already there. She's hungry, and the only thing that'll satisfy her, is that title. She stares into the emptiness for a moment, then looks up with determination.

[Natalya]
This goes out to all my fellow divas, you can plot, you can scheme, you can try to cheat, and you can even try to break me to keep me from getting that title...but you'll soon learn that this is one Hart, that CAN'T be broken!

With a strong message delivered, Nattie turns and enters the locker room, to prepare for her fight tonight, and the battle that lays ahead in The Womens Championship tournament.

The door swings shut, and we now know just how focused Natalya is. She will stop at nothing to leave Breakthrough with the XWL Womens Championship. But with a locker room full of women all with the same desire, something's gotta give.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:36 pm

NORMAL MATCH

As part of The Shield, these two were once as close as brother, but they ended up going their separate ways. Reigns’ path led him to a dominant reign as United States Champion, while Ambrose played an integral role in the Intercontinental Championship picture leading into Final Stand. Tonight their paths cross, and once the fists start flying we’ll see if either man is harboring a grudge.

As Roman runs for the spear, Dean does not kick him in the shin, Roman is too fast, he hits the spear 1...2...3.

Winner:  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:26 am

The show returns to see Orton standing in the middle of the ring, a microphone in his hand.

Randy Orton
Last week...

Randy stops himself as the crowd start to boo loudly.

Randy Orton
Last week, I callously, and viciously... assaulted a member of the XWL staff team. Now, to show that I understand that my actions have conseuquences, I've been asked... No, I've been ordered by the McMahon family to come out here tonight and personally apologise to the man who I kicked in the side of his skull. Now, usually I'm not the type to follow orders, and I'm definitely not the type to apologise, but this time I feel like I owe an apology, not only to the man who I punted with my boot, but also to the XWL universe as a whole.

Orton paces the ring as the audience and the commentators alike wonder what he's talking about.

Randy Orton
As I've said before, I don't have much experience doing this, so please forgive me if it isn't up to your standards.

Orton looks down and takes a deep breath before continuing.

Randy Orton
I'm sorry.

The audience cheer as Orton apologises.

Randy Orton
I'm sorry that the McMahon family are so cheap that they aren't even willing to secure the safety of their XWL superstars and audience by hiring competent staff that can take a boot to the head without falling into a coma.

The mood takes a sudden sour change as the audience start to boo again.

Randy Orton
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to punt the doctor before he ran away like a frightened little girl.

Orton smirks as they continue to boo.

Randy Orton
But most of all, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry that Roman Reigns is still able to compete tonight.

Orton laughs to himself as the booing gets louder, and he turns to face the titantron, almost as if he's talking directly to Stephanie McMahon.

Randy Orton
There. Are you satisfied now? I did what you asked, I apologised. Now, are you going to give me what I asked for?...

Orton lowers his microphone and waits for a response...

[Michael Cole]
Oh my goodness!

[Jerry Lawler]
Well that isn't who Randy was expecting!

From behind the curtain comes the lunatic fringe, Dean Ambrose. Dean walks out onto the stage, looking around, a mic in hand. He looks to the ring, then takes off, at a steady pace. The camera spans back to Randy Orton who doesn't look amused at the arrival of Dean. Ambrose makes his way to the ring and rolls in, stepping right up to Randy, bringing his mic up.

[Dean Ambrose]
Hey there Randy.

Dean grins, as Randy remains unpleased.

[Dean Ambrose]
Sorry, am I not who you were expecting? Were you expecting someone, a bit more, feminine? I mean, do ya, do ya even remember who I am? I mean, you must, right? That's how this works. I'm the guy who made the Shield worth a damn. The guy, who took MOH to the top. The same guy, who also broke the Shield up, and rightfully so at the time. I mean dude, did you see what that turned into? I'm also the guy who won the world title and stood on top of the world for way too short of a time. The Lunatic Fringe. The Master in the Grappling Arts. Jon Moxley. I AM, DEAN AMBROSE!

Dean lets his mic come down to his side, getting nose to nose to Randy for a moment.

[Dean Ambrose]
And you, you're Randy Orton. This cold and calculating snake, slithering around the bend looking to strike but never striking anything in it's face. Instead you prey on people who can't defend themselves. Much like that Staff member you attacked last week. A person who couldn't defend themselves, that you thought would be easy for the pickings. Then you turned to Roman and didn't even finish the job. I, I realize why though. It's because you couldn't. The time's haven't changed. You still do nothing but talk shit and walk away. I'm calling you out on it.

Dean extends his arms, as though inviting Randy to prove him wrong, staring him down.

Orton looks at Ambrose, not expecting his arrival, no one could have predicted his reaction as he starts to laugh to himself.

Randy Orton
First of all... I couldn't care less who you are, but thank you for that excruciatingly detailed history lesson. Now, you seem to be a little bit confused about who I am, so allow me to give you a lesson of my own. I am the Apex Predator, the Legend Killer, the youngest World Heavyweight Champion of all time!... Sure, I might attack a defencless worm if it gets in my way, but I don't do it for fun, I do it out of necessity. See, I don't know if you remember. because it seems like no one else does anyway, last week, that man put himself in danger when he involved himself in my business. When I'm performing, this is my ring, and what that man did last week was an invasion of my property, not to mention that he took it upon himself to help my prey. I'm sure that I don't need to tell you that messing with a viper's prey is never going to end well. That man only has himself to blame for what happened last week.

Orton turns his attention to the man standing opposite him.

Randy Orton
As for you... Are you serious?

The crowd join together in a unanimous boo

Randy Orton
No, really, it's an honest question. I hope I'm not being presumptuous as I'm not a hundred percent sure I entirely understand what's going on, but it seems like you've come out here to challenge me... Now that can't possibly be right, I mean why would the man who can't even get past my week old scraps think it would be a good idea to challenge me?... So, I'll ask you again Dean, are you serious?

Orton laughs again, his villainous smirk showing through the laughter as he waits for a response.

[Dean Ambrose]
Deadly. See, Roman is a great wrestler, and there is no doubt about that. But I didn't have a chair help me seal the deal like you did. Give me another chance against him and I'll glady take it because I know that I can take him, just like I can take you. But hey, if you don't believe me, let's go right now. The ring's empty besides you and your ego so let's have it. I'm a match in tonight so I think we might actually be on an even playing field Randy.

Dean drops the mic, holding out his arms, this time prepped and ready for a fight. Orton flashes a smirk and shruggs.

Randy Orton
If you insist...

Orton jumps forwards and grabs deans neck, going for the RKO, but Dean shoves him away and springs forward taking Orton down to the mat with a clothesline. Orton doesn't want any part of this and quickly slithers out of the ring and backs his way up the ramp, Ambrose leans over the ropes and the two face off as Orton makes his hasty retreat and Ambrose's music starts to play over the titantron before we head to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:22 pm

XWL Anarchy rolls on after the heated confrontation between a very confident Randy Orton and the ever unstable Dean Ambrose to show the back of a multi-color haired woman throwing hard kicks and punches at a punching bag, eerie similar to what we witnessed just a few weeks earlier on an XWL.com website exclusive video that ended up being the hype for the return of former Divas Champion, the former Kana, now billing herself as Asuka. The woman turns around, a somewhat-wild grin on her face as she faces the camera.

[ASUKA]
Sekai zentaide wa Asuka ga XWL ringu ni kanojo no taibō no fukki o tsukuru koto ni keikaku shita toki ni shiritaidesu.

The entire world wants to know when Asuka plans on making her long-awaited return to the XWL ring.

[ASUKA]
Daremoga watashi ga saisho ni tatakau shitai hito o shirita gatte imasu. Beirī? Evu~a marī? Reira? Osoraku, besufenikkusu o mitsukete, watashi no hokori o torimodoshimasu. Puraido watashi wa hobo 4-nen mae XWL o satta toki, watashi wa ushinawa reta kanji.

Everyone wants to know who I want to fight first. Bayley? Eva Marie? Layla? Perhaps find Beth Phoenix and take back my pride. The pride I feel I lost when I left XWL nearly four years ago.

[ASUKA]
Watashi to korera no Amerika no josei no subete no chigai wa, watashi wa ōkina meiyo, soshite ni kanshite hitorihitori aite o hoji shite imasu. Nanika ga kyō XWL no `dība' ni ushinawa remashita. Jibun jishin ni tsuite no subete. Subete subete no kamera to subete no supottoraito no tame ni kanari sagashiteimasu. Aware.

The difference between myself and all of these American women is I hold each and every opponent with great honor, and respect. Something lost on the "Divas" of XWL today. All about themselves. All about looking pretty for all the cameras and all the spotlight. Pathetic.

[ASUKA]
Asuka wa, kamera ni kanari mite, sono nansensu no subete ga watashi no kenen no izure demonai, Instagram no ya tsuittā de forowā o kakutoku suru tame ni XWL ni kite imasen.

Asuka is not coming to XWL to look pretty for the cameras and gain the followers on the Instagram and the Twitter, all of that nonsense is none of my concern.

[ASUKA]
Asuka is coming...to kick ass. Be very...very careful.

Asuka giggles to herself as she focuses back on the bag, as Anarchy rolls on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:11 pm

NORMAL MATCH

Ricochet is arguably one of the greatest high flyers active today, but he’s going to have to do a lot to impress the grizzled veteran in Stone Cold. The odds are in Ricochet’s favor to pick up the upset, because there’s no way Austin already 100% after the vicious beating he took at the hands of Kevin Owens. Austin has wrestled hurt plenty of times, but whether this pain is too much to overcome remains to be seen.

Winner:

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Anarchy comes to a view of the stage. The bell rings as Lilian Garcia comes over the speakers of the arena.

{{Lilian Garcia}}
Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall!

The camera stays pictured on the stage for a few more moment but no theme plays. Something from the side catches the attention of the crowd, causing them to pop fairly loudly. From the back where JBL's limo would pull out, comes a figure dressed in a hoodie, t-shirt, base-ball cap and jeans. Eric Young.

{{Michael Cole}}
Hey I think that's Eric Young!

{{JBL}}
What's he even still doing here?

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Shut up JBL. I can't wait to see Eric in action!

{{Lilian Garcia}}
Introducing first, "Showtime" Eric Young!

The face of Eric Young is solemn as usual, looking down, not up at the crowd, who are busy chanting his name away. He steps up onto the ramp and continues to walk down it. Some child calls to him to lock-up, but Eric ignores him, rolling into the ring. He walks over to the corner, and turns to the stage, awaiting his opponent for the evening.

{{JBL}}
He isn't even dressed to wrestle! He's wearing boots for pete's sake!

{{Michael Cole}}
I hate to agree with you JBL but he sure doesn't look interested in fighting tonight.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Of course not. He's putting on an act. Just you wait!

Young pulls out his phone, and begins to swipe through it.

{{JBL}}
As you were saying, King.

Eric doesn't look up as the theme song of his opponent begins to play.

It's not his advertised opponent, no as we saw just a little bit ago, Matt Sydal for some reason went to Stephanie McMahon to basically steal Roderick Strong's opponent. Sydal steps out in his olive jacket, a smug look on his face, and as to be expected, the crowd are not happy to see him.

{{Lilian Garcia}}
And his opponent...

Before Lillian could continue, the obnoxious sound of someone clearing their throat stops her, and we see that much like last week...Matt Sydal has a mic in his possession. He gives a signal to the production crew stopping his music, and we can't help but feel a sense of de ja vu.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
What now?

{{JBL}}
The former King of The Ring has something to say so listen up!

{{Michael Cole}}
What more could he have to say? He already got what he wanted, he convinced Stephanie to give him Roderick's match, maybe now we'll see if he's really as good as he once was.

{{JBL}}
In case you weren't listening, Cole...he said he's BETTER than he was.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
He wouldn't have to say that if he'd just step in that ring and show it.

Eric looks exactly the same as he did before Sydal came out, he doesn't seem to care...he's just fiddling with his phone, the crowd may not be happy but he's just completely lacking any emotion.

{{Matt Sydal}}
Isn't this rich, you're cheering for a guy that CLEARLY has no interest in being here, yet you boo the most dedicated superstar to ever step foot in this company? Where's the logic in that, Colorado?

We're not sure what he expected after "whining" about their choice of who to support, but as we expected...they just continue to boo.

{{Matt Sydal}}
Just look at you, Eric...you're PATHETIC! You're going to wrestle me in a pair of jeans? A baseball cap? SERIOUSLY? Do you not know who I am? I AM The longest reigning XWL World Heavyweight Champion!

Just then a loud "CM PUNK!" chant starts up, and Matt is not impressed.

{{Matt Sydal}}
See, this is why I've never wanted anything to do with you idiots. Because OFFICIALLY, I AM THE LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, IN XWL HISTORY! CM Punk? This guy expects his reign to continue after XWL closed it's doors? Seriously? What man with any shred of honor, would want to break a record like that? But I guess that's why CM Punk isn't a man, he's just that, a punk. So chant all you want, the facts unlike CM Punk, do not lie.

Still just as strong, "CM Punk" is chanted over and over.

{{Matt Sydal}}
Eric, I'm sorry....but I was wrong about you. You, are NOT worthy. I refuse to have my first match back, against someone that probably won't even be here by next week's show. No, instead...I think I know exactly who I should face...someone that clearly needs to be put in his place...someone that needs to realize who THE MAN around here actually is. So next week, I Matt Sydal, LONGEST REIGNING XWL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...challenge you CM Punk.

Well that's not something we expected to hear...Matt actually challenged CM Punk to a match next week?

{{Matt Sydal}}
That's right, you wanna chant his name? Well guess what? Next week? You'll have no choice but to chant mine. Because CM Punk may call himself "The Best in the World" but I'm the only one who can actually back up that moniker. You think you can talk about me? Let's see if there's any "pipe bombs" left after I'm through with you next week.

With a bold challenge laid out, Sydal holds the mic upside down and in an obvious mock of CM Punk drops the mic.

{{JBL}}
How about that?! Matt Sydal versus CM Punk next week? He's gonna put that punk in his place!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
He's certainly sure of himself, but we know CM Punk is no slouch.

{{Michael Cole}}
The former World Heavyweight Champion is not a man you wanna mess with, so I hope Matt Sydal knows what he's just got himself into.

{{JBL}}
In case you weren't listening, Matt Sydal is THE longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL History! If anyone should be worried, it's CM Punk.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
We'll see about that...

Sydal makes his exit as the "CM Punk" chants continue, and poor Eric Young just begins to leave the ring, completely unphased by what just happened.  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shane
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:41 pm

*As we come back from break we are focused in on a determined Chris Jericho waiting in the ring for his opponent*

*All of the sudden a familiar song hushes the crowd as they all look towards the ramp, the camera takes us backstage to see an outline of a hooded figure about to go through the curtains*

*The camera then returns to the view of the stage as the man reaches for his hood and yanks it off revealing himself to be The Phenomenal A.J. Styles*

*The crowd erupts cheering "AJ! AJ! AJ! AJ!", Styles with a smirk motions his hands like he is aiming at the ring and then he gradually makes his way passing the fans throwing up the TOO SWEET, he then makes it near the steps as he slowly raises his gloves making the P1 and then walks up the steps to start his match*

*As A.J. steps through the ropes a masked figure hurdles over the barricade, he grabs A.J.'s foot and drags him out of the ring while throwing wild punches, he then positions his head near the steel ring post and violently kicks his skull into it laying him out, he then snatches him up by his hood and tights and rolls him in the ring for Jericho to get the easy pinfall, as the masked man runs off a mysterious voice comes over the sound system*

Mysterious Voice:
Wait until next week, A.J., just wait until next week. I haven't forgotten about what you've done to me in the past...

*Jericho's music then sounds as the crowd's boos echo throughout the arena as we cut to commercial break*

Last edited by Shane on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:55 pm

XWL returns from commercial break with the general manager of the Superstars, Stephanie McMahon already stood in the middle of the ring, dressed casually, unlike how we usually see her. The fans seem to be just as confused, why is she here?

Michael Cole
Well ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Monday Night Anarchy, it seems we've been joined by the general manager tonight guys.

Jerry Lawler
It makes you wonder Cole, what is she doing here? Shouldn't she be backstage holding Seth's hand after last week?

Stephanie McMahon
I know what you're thinking, and if I'm honest, I wasn't expecting to be out here until later on, with the relaunch of XWL, I have a lot of business I need to deal with.

Steph's face sours as the crowd pops, a few chants for Suicide can be heard from the audience, but she simply ignores it.

Stephanie McMahon
However, after the news I've just had, I could not help myself but to take a momemnt out of my busy schedule to come out here and share it with you all!

The cheering suddenly stops as everyone in the arena focuses on Stephanie, hoping she has some incredible news to share.

Stephanie McMahon
Now, as you know, I'm a very busy woman, and because of that, this year I've had to give up something that was very important and dear to me... The women's division.

The crowd picks up again at talk of the revamped division.

Stephanie McMahon
I have no doubts that I've left the division in the best hands with Layla...

Stephanie can't even finish her sentence before the audience burst out in a roar of boos directed towards the British diva.

Stephanie McMahon
But I couldn't resist just making one last decision of my own.

Interest piques again as Steph gets closer to making her announcement.

Stephanie McMahon
I'm fully convinced that this is the best decision that I've ever made regarding the women of XWL, and I hope you understand, support, and appreciate my gesture Layla, because I guarantee you, this decision is not only going to bring your division ratings upon ratings, it's also going to bring you that much closer to cementing it as no longer a diva's division, but a true women's division.

Can she hype this up anymore? The whole arena is buzzing to find out what she's talking about, excitement spread throughout the crowd.

Stephanie McMahon
Without further ado, please, allow me to welcome to you the newest member of the XWL roster, a woman who will change the face of this division, my close personal friend...

Stephanie McMahon
NIKKI BELLAAA!!!!

Nikki walks out of the back with a purpose, a microphone in her grasp, and dressed to impress, but she's greeted by nothing but a deadly silence.

Michael Cole
Nikki Bella? Come on... How can Stephanie possibly be serious about this?

Jerry Lawler
Hey! Don't be so rude, Nikki is a fantastic wrestler, and an even better personality, she'll do wonders for the women's division.

Jim Ross
I have to agree with Michael here. Not to take anything away from Nikki and her achievements, but from the way that Stephanie just introduced her, I don't think anyone in the world was expecting this woman to walk out.

Nikki walks down the ramp, the crowd starts to come alive as she makes her way to the ring, and one person in the front row even cheers for her.

Jerry Lawler
It's been at least a year and a half since we last saw her guys, let's give her credit, she could very well be exactly what Layla needs.

Michael
Yeah... Like a dog needs worms.

Jerry Lawler
Charming. Cole.

Having made her way into the ring, Nikki smiles at Stephanie and the two embrace in a friendly hug which brings the crowd fully back to life as they're met with a barrage of boos.

Jim Ross
It's clear to me that Stephanie's introduction was biased due to the personal feelings these two share for one another.

Michael Cole
I think that's clear to everyone in this arena J.R. I was expecting someone like Kaitlyn to walk out here.

The two women pull away from the hug as Nikki's music comes to a close, and she lifts the microphone to her lips.

Nikki Bella
Steph... I can't thank you enough for that incredible introduction. I'm blessed to be lucky enough to have such a strong, independent role model, like yourself introduce me into the women's division... It's almost a shame that none of the other women have been as lucky...

Nikki with that obvious jab at her ex rival, and futurue boss.

Stephanie McMahon
Why thank you Nikki! But really, it was my honour to introduce you.

Nikki Bella
That's so sweet! I'm so glad we're friends Steph.

The two exchange smiles.

Stephanie McMahon
Right, well I hate to cut this short but I really do have to run. I'll be watching you and I can't wait to see what you do.

Nikki Bella
No problem, thank you again Stephanie. I'll see you on Saturday okay?

Stephanie McMahon
I'll look forward to it!

Nikki and Steph share another hug before Steph leaves the ring and makes her way backstage.

Michael Cole
This is just sick, it's almost as bad as Layla's relationship with Madison... Almost.

Jerry Lawler
I think it's a good thing to have a positive relationship with your boss, Cole.

Jim Ross
Yes, but what I think you, and this young lady are forgetting is that Stephanie isn't her boss.

With Steph gone, Nikki is left stood in the ring alone, and it seems like she's got a lot to say.

Nikki Bella
You know, it's only been a week since the reboot of XWL, but ever since that day, all I've been hearing is discussion about this revamped diva's division. I'll be honest, I didn't tune in to the show last week, I was... with my man on a beach in the carribbean, but even there, wherever I went there was a crowd of people ready to tell me how the diva's have become a focal point of the XWL and how I, Nikki Bella should be there at the center of it all. Now although those selfish people ruined my holiday by constantly pestering me, they did give me something to think about... What would a revamped women's division be without the alpha female there to keep them all where they belong? So I had a talk with my man and we jumped on a plane to collorado springs. That was the worst four hours of my life by the way, just thinking about that place my skin crawl, but don't worry, it was worth it, because here I am!

The crowd boo loudly as Nikki trash talks their home town.

Nikki Bella
As soon as I landed here, well, after I washed my hands with disinfectant and took a shower... twice. I came straight to this arena, and of course I was greeted with open arms by my close personal friend Stephanie McMahon. She explained to me that she no longer controls the Diva's division, which is an absolute travesty, but after I told her that I wanted to come back, she didn't even hesitate and signed me to a contract right there and then. Of course when a woman with my star potential wants to be a part of your company, why wouldn't you jump at the chance right?

Nikki grins and holds her arms out as if to stay 'look at me'

Nikki Bella
But yeah, seeing as I was signed literally like four hours ago, and that I've yet to meet my... boss. Unfortunately, you won't get to see me wrestle tonight.

You can hear a few cheers from the front row but Nikki looks to be the only one who can't hear them.

Nikki Bella
I kow! It's really a shame. So anyway, I had a few hours to spare after I got here, so I sat in Stephanie's private office, and I decided to watch last week's debut of Anarachy, and I can truly say that it was great. I mean, I laughed through the whole thing, Seeing Bayley assault Layla, only to then get fired! Ha! But it didn't stop there. Nattie came down to the ring and went on and on and on about how great and perfect she is, I mean please stop, I can't take it anymore nattie, you should definitely do stand up. There were a few boring parts with these unrecognisable faces, but the laughs kept on coming when Eva Marie made her debut! I honestly don't think I've ever laughed so hard. Sure, she won her match, but the real winners that night were you guys, because you got to watch that hillarious attempt at wrestling. I hear she competed again tonight, and I can't wait to watch it when I get back to the hotel. I've got it on tivo, and I've bought this popcorn maker, it's going to be great. But as hillarious as that was, nothing could have prepared me for what came next, I mean I literally spat my drink out, it was that funny! Of course, I'm talking about Madison beating Ric Flair's daughter by using the ropes! I mean come on, did you see the look on her face? It was priceless!

The crowd start to boo again as Nikki basically just dumped all over the women's show last week

Nikki Bella
But then, after my fit of laughter came to an end, I realised something, a pattern that I noticed throughout the show, and I thanked the gods that I was here to destroy and dismantle that pattern. See, it seems that there are a few uneducated women out there who are refering to themselves as 'queens'. Now, maybe they don't remember, because as we saw earlier on tonight, Layla clearly doesn't. There has only ever been, and will only ever be one queen of this division, and you're looking at her. I earned that right when I defeated Layla herself, no wonder she forgot about it, in the last ever Queen of the Ring tournament.

Nikki manages to net herself a few cheers by talking about that match.

Nikki Bella
I wasn't planning to come out here tonight either, I was just going to make my grand entrance next week, but I want to make it clear to every woman out there...

Nikki Bella
You are not queens!! You haven't earned the right to be queens!! You don't deserve to be queens!!

Nikki calms herself down.

Nikki Bella
In fact, as of this moment, I'm going to see to it that I'm the only one on this entire roster who can be refered to as the Queen, and every single one of you who tries to reach the same status, you'll be left worshiping at my feet, that's a promise.

Was that a threat? It seemed more like a threat.

Nikki Bella
So prepare to bow down to your queen ladies, because next week, you'll see what a REAL queen looks like.

Nikki lifts her hand and blows a kiss to the audience before waving with a regal wave as the show cuts away to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hordriss
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:30 pm

NORMAL MATCH

CM Punk most certainly didn’t take kindly to being stripped of his World Heavyweight Championship, but at least now the Straight Edge Superstar has the opportunity to take out his frustrations on Ryback. That’s something of a consolation prize, right? Punk needs to be careful, though, because, despite his loss, Ryback isn’t someone to take lightly–especially not when he’s hungry for a victim.

[Ryback faces the camera]

I'll admit, I had a bad time the last week. In fact, after what Brock did to me I've not been able to eat so much this week. So, the Big Guy is even more hungry than usual. The Big Guy is hungry to show all the people here what I'm capable of. Tonight I have CM Punk in my way. Yes, he's a former World Champion. But that doesn't matter. I'm angry, and I'm ready. CM Punk, if you think I hit you hard last time we met, you ain't seen nothing yet.
FEED. ME. MORE. FEED ME MORE!
[Ryback walks off]

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/KevSmith81
Bang
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:36 pm

As Anarchy continues the cameras cut to backstage where Renee Young is stood by and ready on cue

Renee Young
We are live backstage at second ever XWL Anarchy in the World Arena in Colorado Springs, and tonight much like last week we've seen faces new and old compete to capture the most coveted prize in the industry. The Diva's Division has possibly never been hotter than it is right now, and on the Superstars side it's all to play for as well, and you know there a lot of questions to be answered about what happened at the end of Anarchy last week involving Paul Heyman and his clients Brock Lesnar and the now former XWL World Champion CM Punk. And speaking of Brock Lesnar, he tonight will be in the Main Event when he takes on the Celtic Warrior Sheamus, and with both men picking up impressive victories last week, maybe the victor tonight could be on track to call themselves the new XWL Champion...

As Renee is talking someone clearing their throat can be heard off screen stopping Renee mid-sentence as she looks over to whomever it is, and then that person walks into view of the cameras revealing it to be none other than Paul Heyman as the crowd react in typical mixed fashion for him split to boos and cheers, the boos as always seemingly more higher pitched than the cheers and Paul Heyman wastes no time in begin to speak

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen...

As Heyman starts his introductory line the crowd start to cheer again as they join in along with him

[Paul Heyman]
My name is Paul Heyman...

With the crowd in the background Paul pauses for a moment as he turns to Renee to address her

[Paul Heyman]
And I'm sorry Renee, but I couldn't help but overhear you, and it's interesting because if what you just said was the case then it would be fitting that a Paul Heyman guy was the become the next XWL Heavyweight Champion of the World, because we both know the last one who held that belt should STILL be the one to hold that belt, but unfortunately for us, we have to play with the hand we've been dealt.

Heyman ends his sentence with a sense of definity, then after a few seconds Renee interjects herself back into her segment

Renee Young
But that's not exactly what happened last week.

Heyman stands there for a brief moment before questioning Renee's statement

[Paul Heyman]
Last week?

Renee Young
When Brock Lesnar and CM Punk attacked the security guards at the end of Anarchy.

Heyman stands there for a moment pondering to himself on how to answer that, knowing it could be a political minefield given the involvement of Stephanie McMahon

[Paul Heyman]
Unfortunately Renee, I'm not here at this moment to talk about what happened last week, and quite frankly Renee I'm not able to do so right now, see I'm just an advocate, I don't control Brock Lesnar, I don't even think Brock listens to me. The fact in Renee, if Brock Lesnar or CM Punk for that matter want to do something, then they're going to do it. Do you think I'm able to stop Brock Lesnar or CM Punk?

Renee Young
I don't think so.

[Paul Heyman]
Exactly, because NOBODY can stop those two from doing whatever it is that they want to do. But later tonight we will all walk out to that right and spill the beans and share our side of the story, or we'll "drop a Pipebomb" as people like to say... because CM Punk made it cool to say, but that's not until later on, right now Renee, I would like to divert your attention to MY CLIENT, and I hate to break it you Sheamus, but he isn't just a man, he is a BEAST. It's the BEAST who you will be in action against tonight in the Main Event. The same BEAST who last week stepped inside a 16 foot Steel Cage and stopped Ryback in his tracks, the same BEAST who is without a doubt in my mind the most dominant in the history of this sport, the same BEAST who the mere mention of his name sends shivers down the bravest of Superstars back, the most feared BEAST in the world today. The BEAST who once rightfully declared that he was the Baddest Dude on this Planet, and he's the BEAST who has traveled the World to try and find the entity to prove him otherwise, and still to date he hasn't found a single man alive capable to disputing that very claim. I'm here right now, to talk about MY CLIENT, the Beast, The Conqueror, BROOOOOOCK LESNAR!

As Heyman emphatically hypes up his client, the crowd erupt in cheers once again, looking forward to the arrival of the Beast, Brock Lesnar

Renee Young
Well in that case...

Before Renee Young can ask Paul Heyman a question he interrupts her and continues with his lengthy speech

[Paul Heyman]
No, no, no Renee I'm not done yet. If Sheamus wants to call himself 5:15, and I might not be a man of god, but after listening to his little speech, I couldn't help but think he should put down the Book of Austin and pick up the book of Revelation 11:7 "And when they shall have completed their testimony, the beast who comes up out of the abyss shall make war with them, and shall conquer them, and shall kill them"... Now I'm not saying that Brock Lesnar is going to kill Sheamus, but when that big red buffoon steps into the Liar of the Beast, the beating he shall inflict upon him will be one of biblical proportions and the XWL Universe shall look upon the destruction Brock Lesnar rains down upon the ring tonight and they shall see that it was GOOD.

As Heyman bellows out those last words the crowd continue to cheer as the greatest manager of the history of wrestling just won't stop his tirade

[Paul Heyman]
Now as good as Sheamus is, and believe me, maybe, just maybe in the world without Brock Lesnar, Sheamus might just be in the running to be a champion one day... But we're not in a world without Brock Lesnar are we? And tonight Sheamus is going to step into the ring and be introduced to Brock Lesnar as he receives a very special guided tour to

As Paul Heyman emphatically says the next words the crowd shout it out along with him

[Paul Heyman]
SU-PLEX CITY!

Following that Heyman returns back to his speech as he continues to run down Sheamus and hype up his client Brock Lesnar

[Paul Heyman]
Sheamus, you had a good little victory last week against a greater wrestler in Hideo Itami, but tonight you graduate from Sunday School and you're going to be starring across the ring from the Almighty One himself, and then and only then the fear you claim you don't have will fill your entire body because you will realize that you're about to be conquered by the biggest ass kicker to ever lace a pair of boots, the one in a lifetime athlete, and the four words that will haunt you until the day you die, the four words that will make you wish you never intentionally provoked my client, the four words that will be synonymous with the ass kicking you receive tonight, EAT, SLEEP, SUPLEX, REPEAT, the four words will be etched in stone when you get conquered by the BEAST! BROOOOOOCK LESNAR!

One more time the crowd cheer for Paul Heyman as he walks off leaving Renee Young stood there, who remains stood there until the cameras fade out to a commercial break
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15   Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:49 pm

VS.

Winner is . . . .:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 11/30/15 - 12/7/15