An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Member Survey January 2018: Any member who doesn't submit their answers will NOT be booked
Today at 2:28 pm by Austin

» XWL Anarchy: 1/15/2018 - 1/22/2018
Yesterday at 6:11 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

» XWL Anarchy: 1/8/2018 - 1/15/2018
Yesterday at 4:30 pm by imagohard2nite

» Bray Wyatt Contract
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:36 pm by P1

» PPV Awards: Breakthrough
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:57 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Anarchy: 01/01/2018 - 01/08/2018
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:16 pm by imagohard2nite

» Kevin Owens Contract
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 am by P1

» New Availability: Randy Orton!
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:19 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Aleister Black!
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:19 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Intercontinental Championship History
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:44 pm by T-Roll

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 I am new here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
1ofthekind
New Talent
New Talent


Posts : 1
Likes : 0
Join date : 2015-03-14

PostSubject: I am new here   Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:47 am

I am new on this so I am wondering is this a WWE 2K15 Xbox 360 league and if so where do I pick my superstar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer


Posts : 2278
Likes : 107
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 13

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:49 pm

It is a 2k15 league, but for the Xbox One. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sissel
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 96
Likes : 11
Join date : 2015-01-22
Age : 17
Location : United States of America.

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:33 pm



:jericho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shane
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 221
Likes : -8
Join date : 2014-07-03
Age : 19
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:10 pm

@Sissel wrote:


:jericho

He was asking a question not courting your mother, chill out with the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1259
Likes : 8
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 23
Location : NC

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:24 pm

In Sissel's defense, it's right there on top of the website that it's an Xbox One league. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sissel
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 96
Likes : 11
Join date : 2015-01-22
Age : 17
Location : United States of America.

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:34 pm

@Zack wrote:
In Sissel's defense, it's right there on top of the website that it's an Xbox One league. IGN Rose

Pretty much, it's blantanly thrown in your face as you load the page, laziness is not an excuse @Shane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shane
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 221
Likes : -8
Join date : 2014-07-03
Age : 19
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

@Sissel wrote:
@Zack wrote:
In Sissel's defense, it's right there on top of the website that it's an Xbox One league. IGN Rose

Pretty much, it's blantanly thrown in your face as you load the page, laziness is not an excuse @Shane

It's not hard to look over, so it's not laziness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sissel
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 96
Likes : 11
Join date : 2015-01-22
Age : 17
Location : United States of America.

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:40 pm

@Shane wrote:
@Sissel wrote:
@Zack wrote:
In Sissel's defense, it's right there on top of the website that it's an Xbox One league. IGN Rose

Pretty much, it's blantanly thrown in your face as you load the page, laziness is not an excuse @Shane

It's not hard to look over, so it's not laziness.

I believe the question has been answered, so the topic can be locked, I refuse to comment any further as this is escalating into an argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shane
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 221
Likes : -8
Join date : 2014-07-03
Age : 19
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm

@Sissel wrote:
@Shane wrote:
@Sissel wrote:
@Zack wrote:
In Sissel's defense, it's right there on top of the website that it's an Xbox One league. IGN Rose

Pretty much, it's blantanly thrown in your face as you load the page, laziness is not an excuse @Shane

It's not hard to look over, so it's not laziness.

I believe the question has been answered, so the topic can be locked, I refuse to comment any further as this is escalating into an argument.

:y2j
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:54 pm

Y'all need to chill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RCP
Mid Card
Mid Card


Posts : 102
Likes : -2
Join date : 2014-10-15

PostSubject: Re: I am new here   Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:08 pm

@TheFilthParade wrote:
Y'all need to chill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I am new here   

Back to top Go down
 

I am new here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: General Discussion-