Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15

Go down 
+8
TheFilthParade
Shug
T-Roll
KingWolf
Shane
TGetz
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 QxNtiv3

Live from:
TD Garden
Boston Massachusetts

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Itaminakamura_zpsd6c3220f

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Vandamdelsol_zps9fca166d

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Colenash_zpsf15b099b

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Ortoncrowe_zps30dddaab

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Mvpfoley_zps5babe52b

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Shelleyseth_zpsfac3d031

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Stylesyoung_zps5dd7321a

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Punkmichaels_zpsa6680151

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Brady Bunch wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
Well I don't know the status of the main event, but the only match not accounted for is Itami/Nakamura and there was no build for that anyways.
Pretend it didn't even happen, He dropped out last second..figures.

Actually i didn't drop out last second, I asked you to message me when you got online which you never did.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:45 pm Topic: Re: I need you to do a match write-up with me
I havent been able to get on for our match so that's completely my fault its a win for nakumara
Back to top Go down
Brady Bunch
New Talent
Brady Bunch

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:19 pm

That'll happen
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 5:56 pm

After what has already been an amazing event, Uprising is still far from over. We are taken backstage where a hooded man is shadow boxing in front of some lockers. Josh Mathews manages to creep his way into the room and gently taps the man on the shoulder. The man turns around and is revealed to be the returning Tyson Kidd! With the fans giving him a decent reaction, Kidd takes off his hood and smirks, Josh asking him for a moment of his time.

Josh Mathews
First off, Tyson, I just want to welcome you back to-

Kidd raises his hand, shushing Josh and forcefully shoving him out of the frame, telling the camera man to focus on him.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 NXT-092514-Tyson-Kidd

Kidd
Listen, I didn't return here tonight just to be asked some stupid questions like, "Tyson, where were you!?" or "Tyson, how does it feel to be back!?" Short story, my cats were sick! And like the good owner I am, I was at home comforting them in their time of need! They're okay now just in case you all were wondering . . . Now, how does it feel to be back!? Ha ha, it feels great! I'm better than ever, and I'm here tonight to compete! That's right everybody, tonight I've got a match, forget Punk vs. Shawn, Tyson Kidd is going to steal the show! As for my opponent, Justin Gabriel- (at the mention of Justin's name, the crowd erupts, as he hasn't been seen or heard from in quite some time) No, NO, I said JUSTIN GABRIEL, not TYSON KIDD, relax! As I was saying, tonight, I go one on one with a former buddy of mine, and don't get me wrong, we're still pals . . . But, at the end of the day, I came back to be the star I was born to be. I'm not going to let a mediocre friendship get in the way of that. And that my loving subjects, is a FACT. Now scram, I've got work to do!

Kidd shoves the camera man out the door, followed by Mathews.

King
Well, okay then . . . Kidd seems completely normal! Did he say he was at home taking care of his . . . Cats!?

Michael Cole
Ha ha, I believe he did King. Nonetheless, we just got word from backstage that Kidd wasn't lying! Justin Gabriel will be returning to in ring action tonight, against Tyson Kidd!!!

King
We haven't seen either of these two in months, I'm looking forward to this match for sure!

As Justin is celebrating his win, the crowd cheering him on, Tyson rolls underneath the bottom rope, both of his hands covering his face. He begins to shake his head, breathing heavily. In a snap second, he slides back into the ring, ripping Gabriel down from the middle rope that he's standing on. He shouts something inaudible at Justin, then smacks him across the face. The assault doesn't stop there though, as Kidd hits a nasty knee to the midsection of Gabriel then sends him barreling through the middle rope down to the outside of the ring. Tyson follows close behind, stomping his way over to the time keeper's booth, snatching a steel chair from underneath Justin Roberts. Kidd has an insane look in his eyes as he slams the cold steel of the chair down onto the lower spine of Gabriel! Over, and over, and over, AND OVER, again . . . This goes on for a good ten seconds before Kidd tosses the chair at the ring post, clearly exhausted. He grabs the lifeless body of his victim by the hair on his head and shoves him back into the ring. Kidd has a pleased look on his face as he throws Justin over his shoulders. Fireman's Carry Overhead Kick!!! The foot of Tyson connects with Gabriel's temple, sealing his fate. If he wasn't knocked out before, he is now, referees rushing down the ramp as Kidd demands a mic from ringside. Whilst panting, Tyson raises the mic to speak . . .

Kidd
Congrats, Justin . . . You'll NEVER, wrestle here again! . . . FACT.

Kidd chucks the mic to the mat and exits the ring, backing up the ramp while the handful of referees check on the well being of Justin, who hasn't moved since Kidd halted his attack. A video package showing everything that's happened between Alex Shelley and Seth Rollins begins to play as Tyson stands proud of himself at the top of the stage . . .
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:54 pm

DashingDJUrie wrote:
XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 NXT-092514-Tyson-Kidd

ehem
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:59 pm

mischief Wut
Back to top Go down
TGetz
Jobber
TGetz

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:33 pm

Triple H's infamous 'King of Kings' intro plays and then dies out as the symbols tssshhh, DUN....DUN DUN.....Time To Play The GAME! The crowd goes wild as it's been months since XWL has seen Triple H since he took needed time off. The crowd is cheering and every Triple H fan raises there Triple H sign.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 0ee350ba-26a5-4fb2-9561-8b17aedbb158_zpsehuz8e2s

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 5074de01-c1c1-423d-94e3-f2a12bf347d0_zpsg8nwgraa

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Ff709cb4-1735-4ff7-8048-c395a325a022_zpsbqstptwp

Triple H comes walking from behind the curtain, looking around, takes a drink from his water bottle and then bows his head down and pauses on top of the stage.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 0a7c603d-fd5d-4cbb-add7-7f1ef7217db9_zpsek7nyugf

Triple H raises his head and spits out his water, excited, yelling his excitement, and walking back and forth on the stage, he taunts to the fans and another wave of cheers takes over the arena. Triple H then begins to walk down the ramp to the ring. Triple H walks to the side of the ring and then turns to the crowd and looks around.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 10f2b2d0-4e9f-45b1-b528-6d53b2354bac_zpshq7cmia4

Triple H takes a mouthful of water and then hopes onto the apron of the ring and walks to the middle. Triple H stands in the middle of the apron towards the fans and looks left, looks right, looks left again, then looks down.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 F33253bb-a8ae-47d7-b83b-7ef7092f581b_zpsb7fnpxu7

Triple H spits out the mouthful of water and then shivers with intensity, he then spits the remaining water into the camera. Triple H then stands on the apron looking around at the crowd.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 B05ef695-eaa3-4a76-961f-a3d87a63a3f5_zpslhubdozg

Triple H enters into the ring and walks around, then he walks over to the corner of the ring and climbs to the second rope, taunting to the fans.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Efc1d00e-3a8c-4a30-9790-f6e5b7d62fb5_zpscc6uiti1

Triple H gets down from the second rope and then grabs a microphone from the ring announcer. The lights change with a spot light onto Triple H, as he walks around the ring he then walks into the very center and pauses.

Triple H
It's been damn too long, it's been entirely, damn too long since I heard each and everyone of you chanting and cheering for me, the cerebral assassin, the game, the king of kings! Now that I'm back here in the XWL theres only one thing for me to do, and that is kick some ass! I'm not here to play games, I'm not here to make buddies. The days of the kliq are long gone and today I'm here to take back what is mine, and I'm going to be going after that World Heavyweight Championship. I don't care who I have to go through to get to the title, because I've already beaten everyone there is to beat. Having to do it again, is just a walk in the park, I shouldn't even have to work my way to the championship, because I am that damn good. But, thats how things work around here, so I'm just here to give everyone fair warning.

Triple H then pauses and then begins to yell into the microphone.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 15b59530-e34c-4c78-a600-acbaea267569_zpsska3pisx

Triple H
STAY THE HELL...OUT....OF MY DAMN WAY!

Triple H's outro theme song begins to play as his entrance lights come back on and he taunts to the fans inside of the ring.

Last edited by TGetz on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am

liked the promo, good stuff Klass
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 pm

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 XEzwRAl

Once the Paparazzi Productions logo fades, we see Alex Shelley standing in front of the camera.

Alex Shelley
All right guys, it’s the one and only Alex Shelley here in the flesh with JB behind the camera and we thought it would be a great idea to bring back an old friend so that the world can see how these contract signings go behind the scenes.

Jeremy Borash
Is it really a great idea though, Alex?

Alex Shelley
Of course it is, I thought of it, it’s flawless. What’s the problem, you chickening out already?

Jeremy Borash
No, it’s just that…well, Stephanie may not be happy to  see me with a camera and I’d hate to get fired.

Alex Shelley
Don’t be silly, the worst thing that could happen is that we catch Stephanie and Seth in the act and expose their relationship for what it is once and for all.

Jeremy Borash
You don’t really think…

Alex Shelley
Who knows what’s real and what’s fake and what secrets are lurking in the deepest crevices of this company. If nothing else Triple  H will thank us, I’m sure you’ve heard about the marital troubles.

Jeremy Borash
I haven’t heard anything of the sort. What’s going on?

Alex Shelley
Oh you know how it is; Triple H can’t bring himself to show up because of the painful thought of seeing the younger man giving him a little competition.

Jeremy Borash
Well that’s terrible. Will he ever come back?

Alex Shelley
No one knows, JB, this may be what leads him to call it quits. But if we can get that video evidence, maybe we can give him some peace of mind.

Jeremy Borash
Well we should get a move on and hope we can catch those filthy adulterers in the act!

Alex Shelley
That’s the spirit! Let’s go.

Shelley turns around and makes his way down a series of hallways with Borash close behind him. They get to a door with Stephanie McMahon’s name on it and Shelley kicks it open and screams “AHA!” JB quickly charges into the room with a camera and it’s empty! Shelley turns to stare at the camera and the confusion is written all over his face.  

Alex Shelley
It’s a trap!

JB turns to leave but Stephanie appears in the doorway.

Stephanie McMahon
What the hell are you two doing in here?

Jeremy Borash
We were trying to catch you and Seth…

Alex Shelley
…messing around…with the contract before I got here.

Jeremy Borash
Wait wha—

Alex Shelley
But it looks like everything checks out since he couldn’t even be bothered showing up here.

Stephanie gives Shelley a dirty look, before holding up a folder.

Stephanie McMahon
If you must know, I just collected the final draft of the contract. If you and your buddy want to go over it, you’re more than free to.

Alex Shelley
Thanks, but no thanks. I don’t read anything that’s not printed in comic sans.

Stephanie shakes her head and begins walking over to her desk.

Alex Shelley
Besides, it’s pretty straight forward isn’t it? This match can’t end until one of us either gets pinned or taps out. No count outs

Stephanie McMahon
I just hope that when you are pinned or when you do tap out, that’s the last time you go over my head like this again.

Alex Shelley
If it makes you feel better the only reason why the board of directors with ahead with this match is because I was right and you were wrong.

Stephanie clenches her jaw, now sitting behind her desk. She opens up the folder and glances at the piece of paper inside then places it on the desk near Shelley.

Stephanie McMahon
Just sign the contract and get the hell out of my office.

Shelley’s eyes scan the document quickly then smirks.

Alex Shelley
Well I’d love to, but we have a problem here.

Stephanie McMahon
What could possibly be wrong here, Alex? Don’t play games with me. This is exactly you asked for.

Alex Shelley
Easy there, that anger can’t be good for the skin. When you really sit and think about it, I’ve done you a favor. Millions are tuning in to watch me kick Seth’s ass and make you look like a fool for investing so much in him.

Stephanie McMahon
What…is the problem…with the contract?!

Alex Shelley
Oh right that, well you see it’s just something minor. It says here that Seth is the Intercontinental Champion.

Before Stephanie can respond, the door is heard opening and JB pans around to see It's Seth Rollins. Seth has the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder

Seth Rollins
It says that...Because I am the Intercontinental Champion. The Board of Directors might not recognize that but..they aren't here right now...Stephanie is here, Stephanie is in charge and she knows I am the true Intercontinental Champion. All I care about is that this contract says its your last chance...Because when I beat you..You'll never get a shot at my championship again.

Stephanie McMahon
Don't worry Seth, I made sure that this contract is legally binding in every way possible, meaning after you beat Alex, there isn't a person in this company that can give him another shot at your championship.

Alex Shelley
You’re right because Seth here has done such a fantastic job of beating me before, right? The way I see it, it’s Seth who’s going have to prove that he can beat me, not the other way around. I’m not the one hiding under your dress and I’m sure as hell not the one who’s been taking the easy way out every chance I get. But it’s all cool, because now that I know what your game is, I’m going to beat you at it because you’re not pulling anything that I haven’t already seen before.

Seth Rollins
I don't need to beat you, I've got nothing to prove by beating somebody like you. I'm the champion and you're the one who NEEDS to win, you're the one who NEEDS this championship to try salvage what is left of your career because when you fail to beat me yet again at Uprising...Your career will be in ruins, they'll be nothing left....But then again, It's not like you've ever had much to begin with.

Stephanie McMahon
Before this is official, both of you need to sign this contract. It clearly states that there must be a winner, which means Alex...There is no more excuses for you, and as I said it also states that should Seth Make you tap out or pin you...Then it will be the last shot you get while Seth is champion. I know you want this Alex...So enough of these excuses, enough of your jokes...Just sign the contract.

Alex Shelley
So just throw my ol’ John Hancock on this bad boy, right? No problemo.

JB zooms in on Shelley’s hand as he first scratches out the part of the document that names Rollins the Intercontinental Champion and then signs his name and finally initials making things official at least on his half. With a smirk Shelley places the pen on the table, admires his signature for a second, then quickly picks up the pen and writes “Future Intercontinental Champion of the World” under his signature. Now when he puts down the pen again he looks satisfied…at least for a couple of seconds. He reaches for the pen, but Rollins lunges for it before Shelley can take it and Shelley shrugs before backing up from the table.

Alex Shelley
Oh I see, so I guess everything in this office belong to you, huh?

Shelley quickly glances over at Stephanie.

Alex Shelley
If you want the pen so badly, you can have it…I guess it’ll make for good compensation after you “lose” the title tonight. I could sign it if you want, but then you may be inclined to sell it to make a quick buck after Steph here throws you out on your ass for failing to live up to her expectations. It’s gonna be hard times for you when tonight proves that, if nothing else, you are not a better wrestler than I am. The only thing you have going for you is that Stephanie is putting the machine behind you, trying to make you too big to fail, but I won’t have any issue cutting you down to size.

Seth Rollins
I am sick and tired of your jokes. If all you want to do is make terrible jokes then this business isn't for you. I am here to compete, I am here for success. Uprising is the end of all this for you, You're going to the back of the line, where you belong. See, this contract states there MUST be a winner...Which means, until I'm finished with you there's not a thing anybody can do. And after I'm finished with you...It's going to pretty difficult for you to make your jokes with your jaw wired shut.

Seth then picks up the contract, and signs along the dotted line, in anger. Almost ripping the paper. He throws the contract down on the table, then throws the pen at JB! That obviously doesn't sit well with Shelley but before he can do anything, Stephanie intervenes.

Stephanie McMahon
ENOUGH! Don't you think about laying as much as one finger on him Alex. Now it's official, you can settle this in the ring. It's been made clear that there MUST be a winner, the referee has been instructed to let anything go, we are going to settle this..so Alex can finally accept that he isn't quite on the level of Seth Rollins.

Shelley smirks, and Stephanie is correct: the contract is signed now, so the only thing left for these two men to settle their issues inside of the ring once and for all. Shelley offers out a hand to shake and Rollins only looks at it for a second before turning and walking out of the room. Shelley stares at his palms, then shrugs before exiting the room himself before the footage cuts off.

Back to top Go down
Brady Bunch
New Talent
Brady Bunch

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:17 pm

As Uprising returns from a promo the cameras go back to Stephanie McMahon office as she's on the phone.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 10

Stephanie McMahon

On the phone: Yes, The contract has been officially signed.

As Stephanie is still talking on the phone Randy Orton Appears, and asks if he can sit down.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 13

Stephanie McMahon

What a pleasant surprise to see you Randy.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 14

Randy Orton

Pleasant? Let me ask you a question. Why? Why did you allow Solomon Crowe to attack me? huh?

Stephanie McMahon

Randy, I don't know what you're talking about you were supposed to have a match as scheduled, and you lost.

Randy Orton

Lost? Lost! Are you serious!? I didn't lose you allowed a lunatic to attack me from the back that's not losing that's just bad control of your wrestlers.

Stephanie McMahon

Don't raise your voice at me Randy.

Randy Orton

Or what? What is the Daddy's girl going to do?

Stephanie McMahon

I'm your boss you don't talk to me that way.

Randy Orton

Do you remember what happened last time you said something like that to me? Do you remember the DDT, The kiss? or did i just plainly hit you too hard?

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 15

Stephanie McMahon

Get the hell out of my office!

Randy Orton

No.

Stephanie gets up and Randy does the same.

Stephanie McMahon

Get out now! Or I'll call security on you

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 16

Randy Orton

Security? Randy Smirks What are they going to do?

Stephanie McMahon

Get you out of my office.

Randy Orton

That's not going to happen Steph, I'm not leaving until i get what i want, I want a match tonight an actual match.

Stephanie McMahon

You don't get to come in my office and just ask for matches like you're some kind of superstar. You lost deal with it you need to work harder to get an "Actual match" you need to be more like other wrestlers in the back before you come in here and request for matches.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 17

Randy Orton

I need to work harder? Do i need to work as hard as your pathetic united states champion? who was just simply at the right place, right time. Or as hard as Seth Rollins who you simply just hand everything to. Maybe you should just leave and let me  take over because a women like you can't handle a mans job.

Stephanie looks at Randy and slaps him

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 18

Randy Orton recovers from the slap, and gets in Stephanie's face

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 19

Randy places his hand on his cheek

Randy Orton

You think slapping me is a good idea! huh? You think you can do that? do it again! do it again! I dare you.

Stephanie looks at Randy

Randy Orton

That's what i though.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 _burne10

Randy Orton moves his hand from his cheek and exits her office.
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:35 pm

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 4026%20-%20glasses%20hat%20jerry_lawler%20jim_ross%20michael_cole%20suit%20wwe

Michael Cole
"Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's been a ride so far tonight."

Jerry "The King" Lawer
"Yeah, we still got that main event as well, for the World Championship..!"

Michael Cole
"Ladies and gentlemen, the XWL has been seeing alot of returns lately as of tonight, however, this upcoming one, is going to shake the XWL to the core.. let's take a look, and see, who it is."

**The screen fades out, to a video package..**

**As the video fades out to the crowd, the crowd is heard chanting:

"BATISTA! BATISTA! BATISTA!"

as the camera fades to a commercial break.**

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:06 am

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Shelleyseth_zpsfac3d031

What the hell is going on here?!

The crowd is in a stunned silence after what Seth Rollins just went through to take Alex Shelley out of the match—with the help of two men who appeared out of nowhere and ganged up on Shelley!

Rollins and Shelley lay in the wreckage of the destroyed announce table. A minute passes and Rollins finally begins to stir while The Ref continues to check on both men. The crowd boos as Rollins crawls away from the destroyed table and motions for his two accomplices to finish of Shelley. The begin to make their way over to the area, but the ref gets in their way. He throws up the “X” with his arms! He’s throwing the match out!

Rollins’ eyes open wide with shock and then they narrow into slits in fury and if he had the strength, the energy, to stand then he very well may have attacked the ref right then and there. This match was supposed to have a winner and the rules were stretched so thin they were practically invisible as Rollins and Shelley pushed each other to the absolute maximum.

Even the double team was allowed to slide because of The Ref’s reluctance to call a disqualification at that stage in the match, but he has to take a stand here. This is more about what’s doing what’s right as a ref, but what’s right as a human being as well. Shelley is in no condition to fight, broken ribs perhaps the least of his worries. As the bell rings, and the result of this match is announced—yet another no contest between these men, the third in tree matches—the crowd is vocalizing their mixed feelings.

On one hand they hate to see the match end like this, but at least this gives Shelley another chance is Stephanie McMahon doesn’t pull an excuse for why he shouldn’t get another title match. Shelley came here expecting a hard fought, but clean match, but perhaps that was his mistake. He should have expected Rollins would have something like this up his sleeves.

Then again, two men suddenly appearing out of the darkness is as hard to predict as it is to prepare. Shelley was exhausted, hurting and just about to throw caution in the wind with a second suicide dive before everything fell apart. And now he’s laying here a broken, bloody mess as medical officials rush down the ramp to provide any help they can at this point.

But there are certain wounds that can be healed, certain kinds of pain that can’t be eased. These people desperately wanted to see Shelley walk out as the Intercontinental Champion after a near three-year journey to capture the belt and in some cruel twist of fate he may not be walking out of here at all.

Rollins, sitting on the apron, smiles as he watches Shelley being treated, the medical officials hesitant to move the man until they can properly assess the damage done. Rollins orders one of the men to bring the Intercontinental Championship and the moment he clutches the prestigious title in his gloved hands is the straw that breaks the camel’s back.

The crowd’s boos are deafening, and their chants and jeers are being fueled by a hatred they never thought it was possible for them to feel. Rollins drapes one arm over one of the men’s necks so and with the other cradling the title, the three men begin to make their way around the ring and then up the ramp. Step by step this becomes harder to swallow, as if everything before was only a dream, a mirage, but the further Rollins gets from the ring the deeper in stone the night’s events are etched—the realer this all feels.

With an arrogant smile on his face, Rollins holds the Intercontinental Championship high up in the air. Someone with a conscious would be thinking twice of the lengths they went through, would be feeling some kind of guilt…but not Rollins. He’s proud of himself, and even begins to laugh and now breaks out into a full on celebration on the ramp, the ends completely justifying the means here.

He doesn’t care that the Board of Directors may not recognize this title reign, he only cares that Alex Shelley doesn’t  have the championship  and with the way things are looking right now, as doctors tenderly place Shelley on a stretcher, Shelley may not be wrestling again for quite some time.

Uprising continues  as Rollins heads to the back with his cronies right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:49 am

Uprising returns from a brief commercial break when suddenly

The fans in the arena immediately leap out of their seats as they know that music can mean the arrival of only one man. After a few minutes none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin steps through the curtain. The fans begin cheering loudly.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 VCaq0Bd

He makes his way down the ramp. Several fans pat him on the back and shoulder as he’s making his way down to the ringside area. As he passes some fans even take pictures of the XWL superstar. He pauses at the steps before walking up them and into the ring.

He then walks towards the corner turnbuckle and pauses briefly before climbing atop it. He looks around and raises his fists into the air as all the fans begin to cheer. He takes a few minutes before going to each alternating turnbuckle to soak in the appreciation from fans.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 ZDDgzpE

As he gets down from the last turnbuckle he pauses for a moment before leaning through the ropes and asking for a microphone. He looks around, as the fans begin to cheer, he slowly raises the mic to speak

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Anxdemx

{Steve Austin}
If you’re having a good time here at Uprising gimme a hell yeah!

Crowd
Hell Yeah!

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 UfWWKvj

{Steve Austin}
Now that’s what I like to hear. You’re all probably wondering, Steve, what are you doing out here you don’t have a match here tonight. Well you’d be correct. However, if you recall, two weeks ago I said I was gonna come out here, stand in the middle of this here ring, and issue a challenge to anybody there in the back who doesn’t have a match to go toe to toe with ol’ Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
So I tell you what guys. Here’s what we’re gonna do. I’m gonna have someone hand me a chair. I’m gonna sit my ass down. Then we’re gonna have us a good ol party here tonight how does that sound. I ain’t leaving this ring until someone, anyone in the back, comes out here and faces ol’ Stone Cold.

Crowd
What?!

Jerry Lawler
Well, folks, this certainly is a different side to Stone Cold Steve Austin. Usually he takes the fight to anyone but it looks as if he wants the fight brought to him for a change.

Michael Cole
Typical. Steve’s nothing but a lazy, broken down, wrestler who’s seen his better days. We’ve got a show we need to continue here. Nobody wants to sit here and watch this guy drink beer and hold up the show.

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 JGwEVMf

{Steve Austin}
So here’s what we’re gonna do guys. I’m gonna sit here and drink me some beer. Then I’m gonna give someone till the count of five to come out here before I find the next jackass I can and drag em on out to this ring.

A staff member tosses Austin a few beers and he then opens them up and takes a few swigs before he begins to count

{Steve Austin}
1.….

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
2.……

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
3.……

The luchador gets some cheers when his theme hits. Samuray Del Sol bursts onto the stage, his body packed with energy as he races from side to side on the stage hyping the people up. He gets to the middle of the stage and throws up his fists, punching the air in time to the “lucha” chants in his music and it doesn’t take too long before it catches on with the people. His energy is infectious and the longer Del Sol is out here, the more the fans warm up to him. The kids especially are going crazy for this man, many of them are sporting replica masks.

Del Sol picks up the microphone resting on the steel stairs and rolls into the ring, then flips up to his feet. A display of athleticism that comes naturally to him. Stone Cold has yet to take his eyes off this man, of the dozens of people on the XWL roster Del Sol probably wasn’t on the top of his list. Austin leans forward in his chair, giving Del Sol his undivided attention as the masked man prepares to speak.

Samuray Del Sol
Stone Cold, even today you are one of the best in this business. You have beaten everybody that there is to beat and here you are still looking for more fights. You remind me of Rob Van Dam, the man I was supposed to face tonight, but he is nowhere to be found. Él es un fantasma pero yo todavía aquí. And I still want to fight, to show that I could be the future of this company. RVD defeated me the first time, but I came back and showed that if your heart is big enough and if you fight hard enough there is no fight you can’t win. Hay no guerra tu no puedo gano. Maybe I’m not the man you were expecting, but I promise you that I will give you the fight you’re looking for.

Stone Cold gets up off the chair and hands it to a ringside worker. He looks at Samuray Del Sol and lightly laughs before shaking his head okay. We then fade into the open challenge

Del Sol hits his finisher and covers Austin. The ref begins to count. As his hands coming down for the three Austin miraculously gets his shoulder up.  Del Sol grabs Austin by the head and lifts him up. He then attempts to hook Austin for the Del Sol Driver. Austin ducks and as Del Sol spins around Austin kicks him in the gut and lands a devastating Stone Cold Stunner. He covers for the 123
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:33 pm

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Punkmichaels_zpsa6680151

We return live to a scene of two men who are at the brink of exhaustion, who have gave everything in the attempt to call themself World Heavyweight Champion. Both Champion and challenger lie on the canvas as the referee makes his count, Paul Heyman paces back and forth nervously, clutching to the World Heavyweight Championship, holding it tightly in his arms like a new born baby and shouting words of encouragement to the Best in the World. As the referees count reaches 6 both men begin to stir, shuffling and stumbling they make it to their knees and they come face to face and eye to eye.  

Both men stare at one another, firing themselves up. They get forehead to forehead and begin to exchange pleasantries with one another. They get to their feet, the atmosphere in the arena builds as CM Punk throws a short forearm to the side of HBK's skull and a large section of the crowd cheer as it connects. Michaels replies with a strike of his own to which a different sector of the audience cheers on impact. The crowd in attendance and all around the World are split 50/50, both Michaels and Punk have a huge following and it is providing a very explosive crowd here tonight.

HBK starts getting the upperhand and his attacks send Punk backwards towards the ropes. Michaels whips Punk away from the ropes but Punk reverses and as the Showstopper rebounds towards the Straight Edge Superstar he is met with a dropkick. Michaels hits the canvas but returns to his feet onlt to walk into another dropkick, trying to attack HBK swing a punch but Punk ducks and swings it into a neckbreaker, only Michaels had it scouted and manages to counter and shoves Punk away. As Punk returns Michaels lifts him in the air and drops him on his knee with an inverted atomic drop, every man around the globe sympathises with the Best in the World right now. HBK lifts Punk for a bodyslam but Punk manages to escape and lands behind his opponent, as Michaels turns Punk quickly hoists him up  onto his shoulders thinking it's Nap time but Michaels desperately kicks his legs, squirms, fights, does anything he can to break free from CM Punk and he achieves his goal.  

Punk turns to face HBK and is met with a furious chop which sends an echo through the arena but it is quickly overshadowed by the thousands of "WOO"'s coming from the capacity crowd. The hit knocks Punk into the corner where Michaels unloads chop, after chop, after chop, after chop until his opponents chest is bright red. Michaels intentions are to send Punk into the opposing corner but unluckily for him he is countered and finds himself hurled towards the corner at high speed. In typical HBK fashion he rolls up the corner with hard impact until he is sat on the top rope but finds himself tumbling backwards until he lands back on his feet. He turns and is met by a sickening high knee from the oncoming CM Punk who follows it up with a short clothesline.

HBK hits the mat with a thud but Punk senses his chance, he knows how he can end it and starts to ascend to the top rope but not enough damange was done, Michaels starts to move and Punk realises he will be in a bad position should he continue to climb the turnbuckle so instead he drops down to the apron and lies in wait. As Shawn returns to his feet Punk springboards to the top ropes and leaps into the air for a SWEET CHIN MUSIC!! HBK damn near took CM Punk's head clean off with a devastating superkick which could be heard around the World! Punk is out cold. He lies motionless on the canvas as HBK crawls into the cover...

The referee stops counting...

Confused Michaels questions the referee who directs his attention to CM Punk's foot, which is located on the bottom rope. It doesn't make any sense, CM Punk is out cold. He isn't moving, so how could he be aware of his surroundings to be able to place his foot on the bottom rope? And then it clicks, HBK realises Paul Heyman is standing right by CM Punk's lifeless limb. It was him. Paul Heyman put CM Punk's foot on the rope, Paul Heyman just stopped HBK from being crowned the New World Heavyweight Champion.

Understandably pissed, Michaels exits the ring and starts stalking the Walrus. Heyman backs down, begs with him, pleads his innocence but Shawn is buying none of it. Heyman takes a tumble over the steel steps, staring up at HBK with the fear of God being put into him Heyman gets to his feet as fast as his little body is capable of and makes a run for it but the SHowstopper is on his tail. Heyman makes a lap around the ring before darting inside of it, Michaels follows and just as he grabs out for Heyman he is hoisted high in the air by the now concious CM Punk and dropped face first onto his knee and suffers the always brutal GTS! Punk falls into the pin.

3!!!!

CM Punk retains the World Heavyweight Championship! Paul Heyman is overjoyed but the same cannot be said for the crowd, the majority of whom are boo'ing what just unfolded in front of their eyes, of course there are those members of the CM Punk faithful who cheer regardless but it seems what just happened has left a sour taste in everyones mouth.

Paul Heyman runs back into the ring with the World Hevayweight Championship but it looks like CM Punk is out on his feet, still feeling the effects from the devastating Sweet Chin Music. Paul Heyman helps steady Punk as he hands him the Championship, the cameras pick up Punk asking Heyman "What the hell happened?" to which Heyman replies "You won! You won!"

It appears CM Punk is oblivious to what transpired moments before he retained his World Heavyweight Championship. Punk certainly seems out of it, he's unsure of exactly how he managed to keep possession of his Championship, he is unsure why everybody seems to be against him right now but he is certain of one thing and that is that he is STILL World Heavyweight Champion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15   XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Uprising: 2/20/15 - 3/6/15
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next