Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Comuniverse Mode!

Go down 
+3
Shane
KingWolf
DashingDJUrie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 am

Salutations friends and Krzy. Just informing you all of a little YouTube series I've got rolling called Community Universe Mode! The new season starts tomorrow, if you want me to use your caw on the show, just let me know by replying with your caws name. Adding me as a friend would be cool since it'll be easier to find. Here's an example of the show: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjKA0fDMYDI# You can learn more here also! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/800389-wwe-2k15/70828711 Hope some of you join on in with the fun and my annoying commentary!
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:03 am

DashingDJUrie wrote:
Salutations friends and Krzy. Just informing you all of a little YouTube series I've got rolling called Community Universe Mode! The new season starts tomorrow, if you want me to use your caw on the show, just let me know by replying with your caws name. Adding me as a friend would be cool since it'll be easier to find. Here's an example of the show: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjKA0fDMYDI# You can learn more here also! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/800389-wwe-2k15/70828711 Hope some of you join on in with the fun and my annoying commentary!
I've got an idea that would fluctuate this even more, Let us pick the wrestlers and you download them onto your overall roster. Since I don't have a CAW just indy guys and use them the way you see fit and see how the matches/show unfolds. Basically a sim universe mode with everyone involved. Fun for the whole family, And boy you're really fixated on this whole Krzy thing.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Is there a limit on how many one person can submit I have plenty.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Well, the thing is I've already got the show started with people's caws and they really enjoy it, so it'd be kind of dickish to take their caws away now. The whole purpose of the series is to create a wrestler/wrestlers and track his/their progress throughout the show. There's nothing wrong with a perfectly healthy Krzy obssesion BTW thnx. You can give me a tag them or a singles competitor, but only that since I want a lot of people involved.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:08 pm

DashingDJUrie wrote:
Well, the thing is I've already got the show started with people's caws and they really enjoy it, so it'd be kind of dickish to take their caws away now. The whole purpose of the series is to create a wrestler/wrestlers and track his/their progress throughout the show. There's nothing wrong with a perfectly healthy Krzy obssesion BTW thnx. You can give me a tag them or a singles competitor, but only that since I want a lot of people involved.
Still didn't get a direct answer, I saw how it's more revolved around CAW's and I don't want to ruin that but I wouldn't mind seeing indy guys in there. Next year I'll make a CAW for sure as I did every other year but this one.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Ah, I didn't quite understand your question before. If you're not up to making a caw, then yeah, drop me the name of an Indy guy and I'll download him off the CC. But I think having your own custom made guy is cooler. THAT'S JUST ME THO.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:17 pm

DashingDJUrie wrote:
Ah, I didn't quite understand your question before. If you're not up to making a caw, then yeah, drop me the name of an Indy guy and I'll download him off the CC. But I think having your own custom made guy is cooler. THAT'S JUST ME THO.
This year made me become really limited in resources, Other than paint tool I was screwed over by how the initial setup came to be. I'll find a specific indy guy for you to download, I don't think I'll be able to tell you the gamertag because they blocked that out for no reason. I'll pm you later the details when I've got a move-set perfected for him.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:23 pm

KingWolf wrote:
, And boy you're really fixated on this whole Krzy thing.
Not sure if you're saying this is a problem or not.

Is this still a thing? Doing something similar elsewhere and it's pretty enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:31 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Is this still a thing? Doing something similar elsewhere and it's pretty enjoyable.

Not sure if srs
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:25 am

Yeah it's still a thing lol. WATCH IT.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:44 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

I'm doing this with 2K Forums, They set up Fatal 4 Way tournaments / 1v1's that range from 16-60 guys.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 am

DashingDJUrie wrote:
Yeah it's still a thing lol. WATCH IT.
I don't watch, I participate....

wait
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Well then make me a caw you loser.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Do you have space for/need a tag team?
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:23 pm

I've got one space open, if you can make a singles guy.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:35 pm

o
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 am

Just got space for two as Ace is dropping his tag team so if you wanna make a team you can.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:40 am

DashingDJUrie wrote:
Just got space for two as Ace is dropping his tag team so if you wanna make a team you can.

He's the tag champs, What
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:15 pm

Anyone else interested? I've got two open spots.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:18 pm

Get those people who keep begging you on the stream
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Well I've gotta wait to stream to do that YOU IDIOT. God.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Well then stream! I need my fix woman
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 pm

I guess I'll re-do my CAW then throw my name in the hat. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:36 pm

DashingDJUrie wrote:
Anyone else interested? I've got two open spots.
Great! Working on my team. t2b
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 5:04 pm

Yay welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comuniverse Mode!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comuniverse Mode!    Comuniverse Mode!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comuniverse Mode!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next