Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Just lost my save data

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Just lost my save data Empty
PostSubject: Just lost my save data   Just lost my save data Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:12 pm

All gone because I accidentally hit the Big X as it was syncing my files, Is there any way I can retrieve them? If not I'm fucked.
Back to top Go down
Magnesiac
New Talent
Magnesiac

PostSubject: Re: Just lost my save data   Just lost my save data Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:21 pm

I'd go with fucked. I lost save data before and there's no way I know to get it back unless you backed it up
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Just lost my save data   Just lost my save data Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:23 pm

Magnesiac wrote:
I'd go with fucked. I lost save data before and there's no way I know to get it back unless you backed it

Well ain't that a son of a bitch, I guess I'll have to remake it. LOL unfuckingbelievable I'm hysterical right now. Hours upon hours..

Edit: Holy fucking shit I FIXED IT! You just have to turn the xbox off and take the disc out. Turn the xbox on and then put the disc back in. BOOM
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Just lost my save data   Just lost my save data Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:02 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Magnesiac wrote:
I'd go with fucked. I lost save data before and there's no way I know to get it back unless you backed it

Well ain't that a son of a bitch, I guess I'll have to remake it. LOL unfuckingbelievable I'm hysterical right now. Hours upon hours..

Edit: Holy fucking shit I FIXED IT! You just have to turn the xbox off and take the disc out. Turn the xbox on and then put the disc back in. BOOM
Was gonna say, if you had the digital version, it's as simple as deleting the game. Then redownloading it. Glad it's sorted for you tho.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Just lost my save data   Just lost my save data Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Kyle wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
Magnesiac wrote:

Was gonna say, if you had the digital version, it's as simple as deleting the game. Then redownloading it. Glad it's sorted for you tho.

Gotta love Microsoft saving all our shit to that cloud.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Just lost my save data   Just lost my save data Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Bang wrote:
Kyle wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
Magnesiac wrote:

Gotta love Microsoft saving all our shit to that cloud.
I know. I was pissed when I thought I lost all my mycareer progress. Through the help of the CM for 2k I got it all back. Even if I had to use unlock all lmao.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Just lost my save data   Just lost my save data Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Kyle wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
Magnesiac wrote:

Almost threw my hands up and put the controller down for the day, It happened to me on 2K14 too but I didn't get to save it in timee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just lost my save data   Just lost my save data Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just lost my save data
Page 1 of 1