An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17
Today at 12:54 am by Slothio

» XWL Prediction Contest VIII: No Mercy! (New Rules READ BEFORE POSTING)
Yesterday at 11:28 pm by P.R Son

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Yesterday at 11:35 am by Capt. Oreo

» XWL.com Exclusive: Glorious or Glorified?
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:28 pm by Austin

» PPV Awards: Emergence
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:37 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Big Cass!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:58 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

» SWITCHERS REJOICE!
Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:04 am by Zack

» Coming Soon to XWL
Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 pm by Plus

» We got a birthday on our hands!!!
Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:00 am by P.R Son

» XWL Emergence: 9/4/2017 - 9/18/2017
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:38 pm by imagohard2nite

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:29 pm

It's a lot more difficult to edit overalls this year, You need to lower an attribute 50 times until it goes down at least a point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:55 pm

We on the admin team realize that there are numerous issues, including CAW overalls and abilities, that we've yet to truly touch on. The current timetable for these being resolved is currently before the "Season Premiere" card, which is currently scheduled for the beginning of the year. Seeing as the four of us on the administration team are just as new to the game as everyone else, it's going to take a large amount of discussion, trial and error, and various other factors to make sure that everything is good to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:00 pm

Zack wrote:
We on the admin team realize that there are numerous issues, including CAW overalls and abilities, that we've yet to truly touch on. The current timetable for these being resolved is currently before the "Season Premiere" card, which is currently scheduled for the beginning of the year. Seeing as the four of us on the administration team are just as new to the game as everyone else, it's going to take a large amount of discussion, trial and error, and various other factors to make sure that everything is good to go.
That's exactly what I wanted to hear, Figuring out the answers to the important questions so things are fair for each and every individual. The game comes with challenges for a league set-up. A difference from WWE2K14 surely but it's nothing we cannot compromise on. Thank you Zack and keep us posted on how things will be ran here in XWL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:37 pm

KingWolf wrote:
That's exactly what I wanted to hear, Figuring out the answers to the important questions so things are fair for each and every individual. The game comes with challenges for a league set-up. A difference from WWE2K14 surely but it's nothing we cannot compromise on. Thank you Zack and keep us posted on how things will be ran here in XWL.

Yeah, the last time the admins had to redo the rules was the release of WWE 12 due to the drastic gameplay changes. Granted, that didn't come with a brand new console, but you get my point. Razz Rome wasn't built in a day, but we're all trying our best to get the ship set back on course again, that's our main priority at the moment. That, and remembering all these damn switches and drops... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Zack wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Yeah, the last time the admins had to redo the rules was the release of WWE 12 due to the drastic gameplay changes. Granted, that didn't come with a brand new console, but you get my point. Razz Rome wasn't built in a day, but we're all trying our best to get the ship set back on course again, that's our main priority at the moment. That, and remembering all these damn switches and drops... scratch
Well one things for sure, It's a foundation built around loyal members and wrestling fans. Get everyone and everything in check so we can sit comfortably throughout the upcoming months. I'm set in stone with who I want to be so there's one less guy you need to worry about flipping the script literally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Zack wrote:
Rome wasn't built in a day, but we're all trying our best to get the ship set back on course again,
Rome isn't a ship tho. You ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:46 pm

I know a Roman though, I want to ship out of the WWE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 pm

KingWolf wrote:

Don't we all. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The P1
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:42 pm

I make no promises when it comes to switching. hug coffee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The P1
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:45 pm

I miss promoing and reading promos in XWL Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:44 am

Zack wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Don't we all. IGN Rose
y'all mad he's on the fast track to the top of the world?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:49 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Zack wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Don't we all. IGN Rose
y'all mad he's on the fast track to the top of the world?

Yes. okay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:14 am

He batista'd the fuck out of the Royal Rumble hype promo, I'm back and I'm going to win because fuk u
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:42 pm

KingWolf wrote:
It's a lot more difficult to edit overalls this year, You need to lower an attribute 50 times until it goes down at least a point.

Some attributes are more "valuable" than others and affect the Overall in a bigger way.

I'm working on them slowly but surely, they'll be done before the first card.

Right now I'm pretty sure there'll be caps on the damage and durability stats for each superstar I give an overall, and skills/abilities will also be given.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Gotta love how everyone loved Roman Reigns before he was put in the spotlight, and now they hate him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Dash wrote:
Gotta love how everyone loved Roman Reigns before he was put in the spotlight, and now they hate him.
Used to be the same with you.
I never stopped caring tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?    

Back to top Go down

For WWE2K15 are we having specific overalls still or no?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1