Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for D'young and cody rhodes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acdestructive92
New Talent

Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Empty
PostSubject: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Superstars: Cody Rhodes, Darren Young

overalls:85&81

Finishers: Cross Rhodes an Gut Check

G-tag: acdestructive

Active at all times

Why: Fun and fair league been here before.

Both face.

Xbox360 I do not yet have next gen.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:20 pm

Approved. Be sure re refamiliarize yourself with the rules and remember once we start up again that you'll have to promo once every two weeks or risk losing your people.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
acdestructive92
New Talent

PostSubject: next gen   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 12:16 am

I do not have next gen yet soon I will.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 am

That's fine. We're gonna have something for those on 360. We'll make announcements on that soon.
Back to top Go down
acdestructive92
New Talent

PostSubject: thanks   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:43 pm

I thank you because I was worrying man because I like this league.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Yeah. Things may be harder, because the majority is One but, we're ognna leave a 360 side open for anyone who wants to be in it. That includes new members that may sign up as well etc. It's all a work in progress that we're gonna be sorting out. All we ask is that you all bare with us through this transition.
Back to top Go down
acdestructive92
New Talent

PostSubject: ight   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Gotcha Chief can not wait to start up in XWL! bounce
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:50 pm

Kyle wrote:
Yeah. Things may be harder, because the majority is One but, we're ognna leave a 360 side open for anyone who wants to be in it. That includes new members that may sign up as well etc. It's all a work in progress that we're gonna be sorting out. All we ask is that you all bare with us through this transition.
has anyone expressed interest in being in it yet?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:07 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Nobodies said anything yet, but, that doesn't mean we're gonna scrap it. Things just might start slower for the 360 side until we get more people. As right now, I think, there's only like two people perhaps. We're still doing a brand for sure. I just don't know how soon that'll go active/up.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Kyle wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
Kyle wrote:
Nobodies said anything yet, but, that doesn't mean we're gonna scrap it. Things just might start slower for the 360 side until we get more people. As right now, I think, there's only like two people perhaps. We're still doing a brand for sure. I just don't know how soon that'll go active/up.

It's not really for sure though, We've been waiting for you to come on Skype to discuss it. We didn't have a PS4 brand because of lack of numbers, we can't run a Xbox 360 Brand with 2 people.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:05 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
Kyle wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
Kyle wrote:

It's not really for sure though, We've been waiting for you to come on Skype to discuss it. We didn't have a PS4 brand because of lack of numbers, we can't run a Xbox 360 Brand with 2 people.
Right. I didn't mean the brand itself is for sure. I meant that it's for sure we're gonna try our best to not leave out anyone but it's up in the air right now because of having only so many. I only just got home as well so coming online now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Contract for D'young and cody rhodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for D'young and cody rhodes
Page 1 of 1