An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Back to my roots.
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by P.R Son

» Introduction: Custom Overalls, Points, & The Perks That Come With Them
Yesterday at 12:37 am by StrumSkillet13

» XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:03 pm by Slothio

» CM Punk Contract
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:58 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:39 pm by Legal

» New Availability: Daniel Bryan!
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:59 am by Plus

» New Availability: Bobby Roode!
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:28 pm by Austin

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:18 pm by MangoTango

» XWL Anarchy: 11/27/2017 - 12/4/2017
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:16 pm by Stunner

» New Availability: Samoa Joe!
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:59 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 Contract for D'young and cody rhodes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
acdestructive92
New Talent
New Talent


Posts : 7
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-11-26

PostSubject: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Superstars: Cody Rhodes, Darren Young

overalls:85&81

Finishers: Cross Rhodes an Gut Check

G-tag: acdestructive

Active at all times

Why: Fun and fair league been here before.

Both face.

Xbox360 I do not yet have next gen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2098
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:20 pm

Approved. Be sure re refamiliarize yourself with the rules and remember once we start up again that you'll have to promo once every two weeks or risk losing your people.

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
acdestructive92
New Talent
New Talent


Posts : 7
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-11-26

PostSubject: next gen   Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:16 am

I do not have next gen yet soon I will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2098
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 am

That's fine. We're gonna have something for those on 360. We'll make announcements on that soon.

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
acdestructive92
New Talent
New Talent


Posts : 7
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-11-26

PostSubject: thanks   Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:43 pm

I thank you because I was worrying man because I like this league.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2098
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Yeah. Things may be harder, because the majority is One but, we're ognna leave a 360 side open for anyone who wants to be in it. That includes new members that may sign up as well etc. It's all a work in progress that we're gonna be sorting out. All we ask is that you all bare with us through this transition.

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
acdestructive92
New Talent
New Talent


Posts : 7
Likes : 0
Join date : 2014-11-26

PostSubject: ight   Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Gotcha Chief can not wait to start up in XWL! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer


Posts : 2278
Likes : 107
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 13

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:50 pm

@Kyle wrote:
Yeah. Things may be harder, because the majority is One but, we're ognna leave a 360 side open for anyone who wants to be in it. That includes new members that may sign up as well etc. It's all a work in progress that we're gonna be sorting out. All we ask is that you all bare with us through this transition.
has anyone expressed interest in being in it yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2098
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:07 pm

@TheKrzyOne wrote:
@Kyle wrote:
Yeah. Things may be harder, because the majority is One but, we're ognna leave a 360 side open for anyone who wants to be in it. That includes new members that may sign up as well etc. It's all a work in progress that we're gonna be sorting out. All we ask is that you all bare with us through this transition.
has anyone expressed interest in being in it yet?
Nobodies said anything yet, but, that doesn't mean we're gonna scrap it. Things just might start slower for the 360 side until we get more people. As right now, I think, there's only like two people perhaps. We're still doing a brand for sure. I just don't know how soon that'll go active/up.

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:02 pm

@Kyle wrote:
@TheKrzyOne wrote:
@Kyle wrote:
Yeah. Things may be harder, because the majority is One but, we're ognna leave a 360 side open for anyone who wants to be in it. That includes new members that may sign up as well etc. It's all a work in progress that we're gonna be sorting out. All we ask is that you all bare with us through this transition.
has anyone expressed interest in being in it yet?
Nobodies said anything yet, but, that doesn't mean we're gonna scrap it. Things just might start slower for the 360 side until we get more people. As right now, I think, there's only like two people perhaps. We're still doing a brand for sure. I just don't know how soon that'll go active/up.

It's not really for sure though, We've been waiting for you to come on Skype to discuss it. We didn't have a PS4 brand because of lack of numbers, we can't run a Xbox 360 Brand with 2 people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2098
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:05 pm

@TheFilthParade wrote:
@Kyle wrote:
@TheKrzyOne wrote:
@Kyle wrote:
Yeah. Things may be harder, because the majority is One but, we're ognna leave a 360 side open for anyone who wants to be in it. That includes new members that may sign up as well etc. It's all a work in progress that we're gonna be sorting out. All we ask is that you all bare with us through this transition.
has anyone expressed interest in being in it yet?
Nobodies said anything yet, but, that doesn't mean we're gonna scrap it. Things just might start slower for the 360 side until we get more people. As right now, I think, there's only like two people perhaps. We're still doing a brand for sure. I just don't know how soon that'll go active/up.

It's not really for sure though, We've been waiting for you to come on Skype to discuss it. We didn't have a PS4 brand because of lack of numbers, we can't run a Xbox 360 Brand with 2 people.
Right. I didn't mean the brand itself is for sure. I meant that it's for sure we're gonna try our best to not leave out anyone but it's up in the air right now because of having only so many. I only just got home as well so coming online now.

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Contract for D'young and cody rhodes   

Back to top Go down
 

Contract for D'young and cody rhodes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' Other Books
» Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack
» Black Sugar searches for a young stally to be her mate (PLEASE RP! ALL HORSES ARE WELCOME)
» Shadowfyre ~ young pegasus mare in her first heat (pls respond!)
» Young unicorn/pegasus in heat

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: XWL Retro :: Past Contracts-