Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Many Indy Faces of Ryan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Empty
PostSubject: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:40 pm

GamerTag: Lone Wolf Ryan
Adam Cole (tweener) Shinsuke Nakamura (face) Candice Lerae (face)
Schedule: Each and every show, I'm punctual if you need me I'll be there.
Finishers:(Adam Cole Straitjacket German AKA Florida Key & Super kick)
(Shinsuke Nakamura Boma Ye & Top Rope Boma Ye)
(Candice Lerae Middle Rope Poisoned Hurricanrana & Avalanche Ballsplex)

Signatures: (Adam Cole Step-Up Shining Wizard & Panama Sunrise) (Shinsuke Nakamura Inverted Exploder & Landslide)
(Candice Lerae Ballsplex & Swinging Neckbreaker variation of the Mustache Ride top rope)
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Welcome to XWL.

Before we approve the contract a few thing. XWL is currently on a break until the 1st December but if approved you can keep your superstars.When the show starts back you are required to promo at least once every 2 weeks to avoid any warnings.

Have read and understood all the rules?

and Finally, will you be on Xbox One or Xbox 360 for 2k15?
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:23 pm

I'll be appicable at any day night week month year, Surely well able to commit to the league with playing the characters to the fullest potential possible. Xbox One will be my main console as of late. Oh and see you December 1st. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:26 pm

That's great.

Be sure to check out the card that will be up December 1st for your first match. Between now and then just make sure you're familiar with the rules and check for any updates or changes when 2k15 is out
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Will do and if anything is needed or wanted, Preferably to do with my timezone or other worrysome things we need to set up between now and then. Ask me and I'll do the same as well. My activeness will be above normal since I try and keep up with all around to evolve and get everything set in motion. Can't wait to see my renders up on the roster shortly or whenever you can. Familiarized myself with the rules on
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:47 pm

The night I signed up* Sorry about that I hit the reply button way too quick out of excitement lol
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:24 am

Great to see someone from the 2k forums come on over to our little place. As I said then we've been around a while (since 2008) and we're all about just having a fun time in game and out of it as friends. So we hope you enjoy your time here man and once again don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need anything. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:43 am

Alright man, I'll be simplified for the moment I'll remain humble, Let's do this shit.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Looking forward to it and we hope you have fun here man. Feel free to check out some of the breakdown shows to see how we promo if you're not familiar with promoing. Also check out matches/videos to see playstyle but remember for both of those to just have fun with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 5:58 am

LeRae got picked up IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:21 am

We want Candice *clapclapclap*
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:47 am

If you need history for her here in XWL Nitro's the one to go to. He was her haha.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:18 am

It's okay because I will be rewriting history. Candice is way to hardcore for the other divas. Also.. Adam Cole baybay
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:22 am

KingWolf wrote:
It's okay because I will be rewriting history. Candice is way to hardcore for the other divas. Also.. Adam Cole baybay
Haha. Well alright then Wink
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:23 am

Way to hardcore? Sir you must not have seen what I did with Candice lmao. I had her kidnap and torture a diva before... borderline BDSM tbh but alas as Kyle said, if you need any help i'm here.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:31 am

You call Russian torture hardcore? I've gotten into the Salty Spatoon ten times. When they asked how tough I was the first time.. Well let me tell ya they didn't ask me again for the other 9. Sounds kinky though nonetheless, I like your style.. I don't help I like to learn as I go along to establish my character my way. Thanks for the offer though man I'll keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:32 am

need* This phone is out of order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Many Indy Faces of Ryan   The Many Indy Faces of Ryan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Many Indy Faces of Ryan
Page 1 of 1