Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014

Go down 
+8
Zack
slickrick
Shane
P1
Jimmy
P.R Son
Stunner
TheKrzyOne
12 posters

What match type will Sheamus vs AJ Styles be?
Falls Count Anywhere
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Steel Cage
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
30-minute Ironman Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 ZDMyD1w

Live from:
MSG, New York, NY

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arenas for Matches
XWL Breakdown
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 JXajtAEXWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Db2oTwg
These two men are no strangers to each other as The Wyatt Family made John Cena's road to the World Heavyweight Championship an arduous one. Tonight, Harper is alone and we will see how Cena fares against this monster before challenging a different kind of animal in Chris Jericho with his title on the line.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 GYdTfRu XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 BGmeI0M

Two former World Champions duke it out as "El Patron" Alberto Del Rio looks to continue the dominance he showed against Dolph Ziggler last week as he looks to de-throne the "King Of Kings" Triple H!

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 IQAUSap XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 G1jrVdB

The protege of the legendary Kobashi, the Japanese sensation KENTA looks to do his trainer proud against the well-traveled, and always energetic Sami Zayn!

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 CQdpFdNXWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 2DH7t4R
Two men who have been absent from XWL television are getting back into the mix and they are facing an opponent  that knows as many holds as they do. These technically-proficient athletes aren't going to take it easy on each other and the fans are going to find out what chess looks like in wrestling form.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 UWhdJbVXWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 NAN6HML
Sandow is back to spread his message to the unwashed masses and Neville needs to be careful or the Intellectual Savior will use him to send a message to the rest of the XWL locker room.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 W4jdHsJ XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 79wfPGc

The Warrior has arrived in XWL! The high-octane, facepaint-donning legend gets his debut in XWL in a big-time match, against former Intercontinental Champion, Tyson Tomko!

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 FdHnAGu XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 7A65Vw5

The Wrestling Goddess looks to get back into the win column this week, as she goes one-on-one with the Fearless Diva, Nikki Bella!

XWL Active Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 TLJSY7v XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Skg7gxp

AJ Styles gets the chance to prove himself once again, by taking on the dominant Intercontinental Champion, Sheamus.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 W4IQcmzXWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Di2CgXi

After falling short against Chris Jericho at two-straight pay per view events, Paul Heyman's client is no doubt out for blood to show that he is still a man on the rise and a man to be feared. He'll have the opportunity to bounce back against the man who can arguably match his strength in Batista in what will be a clash of two powerhouses.

Normal Match
w/Layla at ringside
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 HPl3eGR XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 N4chhyS

It's a tale of polar opposites this week as Dolph Ziggler clashes with Fandango. The Show Off has recently been on a huge losing streak, culminating with a rather pathetic showing last week against "Mexico's Greatest Export". However, Fandango has been riding high ever since he seemingly has rid XWL of CM Punk for good. And as always, his lovely Layday, Layla, shall be in the Ballroom Brawler's corner, which is never a good sign for his opponents. Will Dolph be able to out-tango Fandango? Or will his losing streak continue?

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 VCFyQ76 XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 ZrCnmKE

It's a battle of two of the most physical Divas Champions in recent memory, as ex-champ Madison Eagles faces old arch-enemy Paige, who earlier this year was the victim of Eagles' cash-in of Miss Money In The Bank! Will Madison continue her warpath back to the Divas Championship, or will the champ's best buddy put a halt to her plans?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 66UV4vkXWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 HTeWJYT

Alex Shelley has had one hell of a fortnight. At Eye For An Eye, Adam Cole left him to the wolves...or should we say, the buzzards inside the Elimination Chamber after a brutal Superkick to the back of the skull. However, Shelley would not be deterred and later went on to be one of the two mystery entrants in the Elimination Chamber match, coming just inches away from the World Title as the runner-up in the match. Now, he has a chance to get his revenge against the man who left him for dead.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Db2oTwg XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Usgf6Vk

John Cena looks for redemption as he heads in to his championship rematch at Halloween Havoc against the man who took "his" title, Chris Jericho. However, before he gets there, he has to go toe-to-toe with "The Texas Rattlesnake", Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 YcEs6mzXWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 CPG5ID6

Karl Anderson takes on a new comer to XWL in Jimmy Uso. Jimmy gets a chance to prove himself in singles action against the United States Champion.

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Qi5VU55 XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Jfbbd7o

Fresh off her championship win inside the dreaded Elimination Chamber just two weeks ago, Bayley looks to prove that it wasn't a fluke as she takes on another participant in that match, and a former Miss Money In The Bank, Madison Rayne!

Main Event
To Be Announced!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Breakdown returns from a quick commercial break advertising XWL Supercard to a shot of Dolph Ziggler sitting in his locker room holding his head, the leggy and beautiful Summer Rae standing behind him rubbing his shoulders.

[Summer Rae]
Are you sure you're okay, Dolph? You hit your head pretty hard...and I know you've had a couple concussions...I-

[Dolph Ziggler]
I'm fine, Summer. Really. You don't have to worry about me. Just worry about Fandango getting his face kicked off like what should've happened tonight.

Summer lets out a soft sigh at Dolph's stubbornness, strutting around him to take a seat in the Show Off's lap, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips before placing her hands on his shoulders.

[Summer Rae]
I'm just worried about you, Dolph...I know how much of a...jerk Fandango can be. And then there's that old hag. I just...feel bad for making you lose. I just feel like it's all my fault that he-

[Dolph Ziggler]
Don't worry about it, Summer. Wasn't your fault. You're not the one who had to cheat to get the win tonight, y'know.

[Summer Rae]
I....fine. Are you sure you're okay though?

Dolph sighs in mild frustration at Summer over-repeating the same damn question, but in the back of his mind, he knows the ex-dancing partner of Fandango is just worried about his health. Summer, however, is not just focused on his health, but on the tanned body of the Show Off, her teeth nibbling her bottom lip.

[Dolph Ziggler]
I'm good...my back just hurts from carrying Fandango through that match.

The joke causes Summer to giggle softly as Ziggler flashes a smirk at his own words.

[Summer Rae]
Hm...really now? I have an idea...lay on the couch.

Dolph shrugs as Summer stands on her feet, tugging her pink dress down back where it belongs as Ziggler moves to lay face down on the couch. Summer flashes a smirk ever-so similar to his own before straddling his waist, beginning to rub his shoulders and back as we cut back to ringside.

[Jerry Lawler]
Aw, man....some guys just have all the luck, JR!

[Michael Cole]
Oh, right...Summer's such a catch that Fandango kicked her to the curb for Layla. She's a loser, just like Ziggler! They're a match made in heaven!

[Jim Ross]
Well, moving on...
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:59 pm

As Breakdown rolls on the cameras are rolling backstage in a corridor as Machine Gun Karl Anderson frantically looking for something asking everyone he comes by for assistance

[[Karl Anderson]]
Have you seen Fandango?

As the backstage worker he's asked shrugs and walks off, Anderson quickly finds another one clearly in desperate need of help

[[Karl Anderson]]
Fandango. Have you seen him?

The worker looks blankly at Anderson unable to help him

[[Karl Anderson]]
Just get out of here, I can't believe this. You've got to be kidding me, I've just won that thing and it's been stolen already.

Anderson then walks off as he shouts down the hallway hoping somebody will be forward and help him

[[Karl Anderson]]
Does anybody know where Fandango is?

As Karl is shouting down the hallway, his Bullet Club compatriot Madison Eagles comes up to him trying to get his attention

[[Madison Eagles]]
Karl, Karl. Calm down, we'll find him, he's got to be around here somewhere.

As Eagles tells him to calm down Anderson replies still shouting clearly irate at the situation

[[Karl Anderson]]
Calm down? I am calm! I just want my title back.

[[Madison Eagles]]
We'll get your title back, don't worry, I'm sure he's around here somewhere, we've just got to find him.

[[Karl Anderson]]
He better be, I've been champion for what, five minutes? And someone's stole my title already? I'm not OK with that, that's not cool.

Anderson and Eagles start to walk down the corridor looking for Fandango together

[[Karl Anderson]]
You know what, we've had a pretty bad few weeks, first Prince got deported, AJ got robbed of the title, someone stole my title.

With Machine Gun listing off the Bullet Club's problems Madison adds a problem of her own onto that list when it appears Anderson has forgotten about it

[[Madison Eagles]]
...Bayley took my title.

[[Karl Anderson]]
Yeah, that too. But the point is ever since Eye for an Eye it's all been down hill for us. And you know if Prince was still around Fandango wouldn't of stole my title. Where were you guys anyway? You could of stopped this whole thing.

[[Madison Eagles]]
Where was I? Where were you at Eye for an Eye? You're not the only one who lost their title.

[[Karl Anderson]]
That was different, you were locked in the Chamber, what the hell was I going to do.

As the two continue to walk the hallways Anderson turns to Eagles not recognizing where they've gone

[[Karl Anderson]]
Where are we anyway?

[[Madison Eagles]]
I don't know, I think the locker room's this way.

Madison opens a near by door as she walks through it

[[Karl Anderson]]
He'll probably be in there.

Anderson then follows Madison into another hallway

[[Madison Eagles]]
I can't believe we haven't looked their yet, it seems like the most obvious place to look.

[[Karl Anderson]]
Exactly, there's no way he's there. Why would anyone go to the locker room if they're hiding?

[[Madison Eagles]]
Maybe he's not hiding.

[[Karl Anderson]]
Why wouldn't he be hiding from us? We're the god damn Bullet Club, if he's not hiding from us then he should be.

[[Madison Eagles]]
Why isn't AJ helping out anyway?

[[Karl Anderson]]
He's busy, you know he's got to prepare for his big match tonight, an Iron Man match against Sheamus, this is a huge match for him, if he pulls this one off then who knows?

Anderson opens a door and walks through it with Madison following him to the outside

[[Karl Anderson]]
No, wrong way.

As Karl says that the door behind them closes and the two stand their in silence as Anderson realizes what's just happened and he asks Madison something with his back still turned to her

[[Karl Anderson]]
Don't tell me we've locked ourselves out.

Madison doesn't say anything for a second or two causing Anderson to start shouting in anger once again

[[Karl Anderson]]
DAMN IT!

As Anderson continues to rant and rave the cameras cut to Madison who is looking over at the building then after a second or two she notices something then instantly tries to get Karl's attention

[[Madison Eagles]]
Karl!

However Anderson continues to flip out forcing Madison to shout his name again

[[Madison Eagles]]
Karl!

This time Anderson hears her as he shouts back at her

[[Karl Anderson]]
What?!

Madison looks over to the arena pointing at another door

[[Madison Eagles]]
There's another door here... Let's go.

Anderson stands there for a brief moment looking somewhat embarrassed over how he reacted before the duo walk back inside the arena to continue their search for Fandango
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:04 am

Breakdown's next segment is preceded by a video package recapping last week's Breakdown main event, where World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho was ordered to defend his championship against the Big Red Monster Kane.  It looked like Jericho was in complete control and moments from victory, as he had his patented Liontamer submission hold locked in...

video package from last week wrote:
Jim Ross
The Liontamer!!! Chris Jericho has got Kane locked into the Liontamer!! There's nowhere to go!!

Jerry Lawler
Just look at the way Kane's back is bent, that's not natural, it's got to be over here.

Michael Cole
Stephanie handpicked this man right here to end the reign of Chris Jericho, and it doesn't seem to have gone the way she'd hoped.

Kane is struggling, his back is aching, Jericho has had him locked into the Liontamer for about thirty seconds now. You can tell by the look on his mask that he's in a lot of pain, he raises his palm off the canvas, he moves to bring it down, it looks like he's about to tap out, but he restrains himself, his hand hovering over the canvas...

Jim Ross
What on earth?!...

Jim Ross expresses shock as the chosen one, Drew Mcintyre jumps over the barricade and charges the ring, hitting Jericho with a big boot to the face, breaking the hold!! The referee calls for the bell as Drew helps Kane to his feet.

Ring Announcer
Here is your winner by disqualification, and still your World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!!

Kane gets back to one knees, and pushes Drew away, refusing his assistance. Drew seems pissed, but he has no time to think about that, as Jericho is back to his feet, and making a beline toward him! But no! He's stopped in his tracks as the big red machine wraps his hand around his throat. Jericho's trapped in his grip, he tries to get out of it, but Kane's inhuman force prevents him as he gets back up to his feet, still with his hand wrapped firmly around Jericho's throat, he walks a few paces as Drew watches on, before lifting Jericho up off the canvas and into the air, looking for his chokeslam... But it's not to be!! Jericho releases himself from the grip and jumps back down to the canvas, connecting with a dropkick which startles Kane, but Jericho's outnumbered, Drew charges toward him and brings him down with a huge clothesline, knocking the world heavyweight champion inside out!!

Jim Ross
I don't believe this!! What the hell is Drew Mcintyre doing down here? He has no business interrupting a World Heavyweight Championship match like this! How dare he?!

Jerry Lawler
I don't like this either JR, but try not to work yourself up too much, after the way he spoke to these people tonight, this is exactly what Jericho deserves.

Michael Cole
Are you kidding me? No one deserves this, least of all the best in the world.

Having regained his composure, Kane turns his attention back to the floored Jericho, this time leaning over to wrap his hand around his throat for a second attempt as Drew Mcintyre exits the ring and grabs two steel chairs from ringside! Kane forcefully lifts Jericho to his feet before hoisting him up in the air and slamming him back down again with a chokeslam from hell! Jericho is out, but it doesn't look like these two are done yet as Drew tosses the chairs into the ring, before getting back into it himself. Drew lifts the steel chair up off the ground and raises it above his head, smacking it down against Jericho's body. Jericho lets out a yell as Drew continues to drive the chair into his ribs over and over again, until he finally stops, throwing the chair to one side. Drew smirks, the sick freak is enjoying every second of this, and so is his partner in crime!

Jerry Lawler
Ok, you're right Michael, no one deserves this...

Drew barks at Kane, ordering him to lift Jericho back up to his feet, and Kane complies, lifting Jericho up, but to his surprise, Jericho still has a bit of fight left in him! He pokes Kane in the eyes, getting back to his feet, Jericho lashes out with a strike, then another strike to Kane, but Kane blocks the second, and hits him with an uppercut, dazed, Jericho turns around into a ready Drew who catches him in an STO! To the misfortune of the champion, he lands face first onto a conveniently placed Steel Chair, laid out with his head on the chair, it looks like things can't possibly get any worse, but they do, as Drew rolls Jericho over and starts delivering strikes to his skull.

Jim Ross
This is disgusting!!! Where is the security god damn it!?

Jerry Lawler
Jericho's in a really bad position here, he needs help, and he needs it fast!

Michael Cole
And it looks like he's about to get it.

Drew stops striking Jericho, the blood dripping down his face now, but it looks like Mcintyre has other things to worry about. Both Kane and Drew prepare themselves for a fight as Seth Rollins bulldozes down the ramp to a huge reaction. Seth Jumps onto the apron and dives over, nailng Kane with a huge dropkick that knocks Kane down and out of the ring! Drew's in shock that Seth took Kane out so easily, Seth taunts him to come to him.

Jerry Lawler
Thank god for Seth Rollins.

Jericho manages to look up, seeing Seth fight his corner, he wants nothing more than to get his hands on Drew, he tries to muster the strength to get up as Drew runs towards Seth, who ducks underneath and continues to the other side of the ring. Jericho adjusts his body, back to his feet but not standing straight, he's arched over, trying to get himself back into the action, as Seth Rollins rebounds off the ropes, but he takes a detour and to the surprise of everyone in the arena, Seth Rollins jumps up and drives his boot into the back of Chris Jericho's head, Jericho's slumps right back down onto the steel chair as the whole arena sits in stunned silence.

Jim Ross
NO!!! NO!!! GOD DAMN IT NO!!!

Jerry Lawler
I can't believe it...

With a cold expression on his face, Seth looks down at Jericho, before turning to look at Drew, the two pricks smirk, knowing they just pulled the wool over the eyes of everyone in the arena. Seth can't help but stifle a laugh...

All eyes are diverted toward the stage as the General Manager's entrance music hits. One can only wonder, after this vicious attack on the World Heavyweight Champion during a match scheduled by this woman right here, what part does she play in this?

Jerry Lawler
I hope she's coming out here to sort this mess out.

Stephanie McMahon walks out onto the stage in a suit, you can't really tell what her opinion on all of this is, until... The former World Heavyweight Champion! John Cena has joined a smiling Stephanie McMahon on the stage! The crowd rain down on the two as they admire the destruction caused by Kane, Drew and Seth. Stephanie snaps her fingers, and like clockwork, Kane heads over to the announcers corner, and snatches the World Heavyweight Championship from the booth, before turning around and heading to the ramp.

Jim Ross
I don't believe it! This was Stephanie McMahon's idea all along! She's abusing her power as the General Manager!

Michael Cole
She's not abusing anything JR, she wants that Championship on the right man, and she found a way to make sure that it gets there. She's a wonderful general manager, and I applaud her efforts.

Jerry Lawler
Oh, so you think this is okay now?

Michael Cole
I think it's best for business.

Kane's made his way up the ramp with the Championship in his hands, he stares at Cena, who fully expects him to hand over the championship, but Kane turns to Stephanie and hands it to her. The camera pans back over to the ring where Seth and Drew stand smiling, looking down the ramp as Stephanie, with Cena on one side, and Kane on the other, raises the World Heavyweight Championship into the air to a chorus of boos.

Jim Ross
This is a sickening sight, I can't watch this...

Michael Cole
You don't have to watch it JR, but you do have to get used to it.

The camera zooms in on the stage as Stephanie continues to hold the World Heavyweight Championship up, with both Cena and Kane staring at the title as the XWL logo appears in the corner and feed cuts to black.

Once the video package concludes, Matt Striker is shown standing by in the backstage interview area with a microphone in hand.

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 01-1_zps1a4edd70

[Matt Striker]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... the World Heavyweight Champion... Chris Jericho.

The camera pans outwards to reveal a visibly angry Chris Jericho.  The vein in his neck is popping and his eyes burn with rage as the video is a painful reminder of what happened to him last week.

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 02-1_zpsdb08b1fc

[Matt Striker]
Chris, as we just saw, last week on Breakdown you were the victim of a brutal beatdown by the strange alliance of Kane, Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins who appeared to have been under the influence of the former World Heavyweight Champion John Cena and the Breakdown General Manager Stephanie McMahon.  No doubt you have as many questions as everybody else about the purpose of the attack last week, but I can't help but notice the World Heavyweight Championship is absent from your possession here tonight...

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 03-1_zpsca78fef4

[Chris Jericho]
Despite what happened last week... I am not a broken man.  Stephanie McMahon, John Cena and their evil henchmen may have decided to try and make an example of me, and rob me of my World Heavyweight Championship, but I've said it before and I'll say it again:  No amount of physical pain you can put me through will stop me from being the best in the world at what I do.  I stand here right now, bruised... and hurting from top to bottom... but I am still the same man I was one week ago and I am still the World Heavyweight Champion even without the championship around my waist.  As much as they wish that weren't true, Cena, Stephanie and the three stooges can't change either of those facts.

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 04-1_zpsd1d2e9c8

[Chris Jericho]
I was as confused as anybody when Drew took me out from behind in the middle of my match against Kane, but I can't say I'm surprised at the lengths that Cena is prepared to go through to try and take me out.  I have the one thing that he craves the most.  The one thing that he had been without for so long and worked so hard to regain.  He was finally the face of this company again but I took it all away from him the moment we set foot in the same ring together, and he can't accept that fact.  He can't accept the fact that Chris Jericho is better than John Cena so he's formed this strange band of misfits to carry out his dirty work for him, and he's somehow convinced Stephanie to fight for his cause - which to be honest with you I'm not surprised about one bit given our history - and Cena now has possession of the World Heavyweight Championship once again.  
XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 10_zps3a9eb9aa

[Chris Jericho]
The difference is that this time it's mine.  Cena can play pretend with the championship all he wants to... he can live in his own little fantasy world and surround himself by his own group of yes men... but I am still the World Heavyweight Champion.  And until John Cena is able to defeat me one-on-one in a fair fight in the middle of the ring... with no sneak attacks... no cronies... no politics... nothing will change that fact...

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 11_zps6e9b3af6

Jericho stares into the camera all fired up as the feed fades to black for a commercial break...

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:26 pm

With Breakdown continuing the cameras return to Karl Anderson and Madison Eagles backstage still on the hunt for Anderson's United States championship as the two of them are mid conversation

[[Karl Anderson]]
I'm just saying Madison, what would Prince do? That's all I'm saying, if he wasn't deported then none of this would of happened. You'd still be champion, AJ would be World Champion, Fandango wouldn't have my title. It would all be fine.

[[Madison Eagles]]
How do you figure that?

[[Karl Anderson]]
I don't know, Prince just has his ways, alright. It's just that... He just does alright. He knows what he's doing.

As they walk down a hallway they walk into a layer of smoke as it surronds them

[[Karl Anderson]]
Where's all this smoke coming from? I think it's from over there.

Anderson walks off with Madison following him to a door where is appears the smoke is coming out from underneath the door frame

[[Madison Eagles]]
I don't recognise this place.

[[Karl Anderson]]
It's a big place you know, this is the Garden after all, this is World's Most Famous Arena for the arena.

[[Madison Eagles]]
If we keep getting lost we're never going to find him.

[[Karl Anderson]]
Please, I know this place like the best of my hand.

Anderson goes to open the door but before he can turn the door handle Madison stops him

[[Madison Eagles]]
Woah, you don't want to do in there.

He takes his hand off the handle as he questions Madison's logic

[[Karl Anderson]]
Why the hell not?

[[Madison Eagles]]
That's the Boiler Room.

Anderson still looks confused as he still doesn't understand why he shouldn't go in there

[[Karl Anderson]]
So?

[[Madison Eagles]]
We don't go in the Boiler Room.

[[Karl Anderson]]
Why the hell not?

[[Madison Eagles]]
You know, things are in there.

[[Karl Anderson]]
What things?

[[Madison Eagles]]
You know like creepy things like the Wyatt's and The Undertaker.

Anderson looks baffled for a brief mokent as he tries to wrap his head around the idea of what he's jsut been told

[[Karl Anderson]]
You're trying to tell me that all of those guys hang out in the Boiler Room.

[[Madison Eagles]]
Yeah, it's like an unwritten rule. Why do you think we never see them in Caterring?

[[Karl Anderson]]
I don't know they're weird dudes, maybe they already ate before they turned up.

[[Madison Eagles]]
No, they just kind of live in there, plus I heard Mideon likes it in there too.

[[Karl Anderson]]
Mideon, you mean like...

Karl stops what he's saying midsentence not wanting to picture what he's about to say and before he says it Madison stops him from putting it out into the world

[[Madison Eagles]]
Yeah, that one.

[[Karl Anderson]]
He's a pretty weird dude.

[[Madison Eagles]]
The weirdest.

Anderson backs away from the door a step as he and Eagles continue to talk about the ongoings of the Boiler Room

[[Karl Anderson]]
Let's just stay out of there then, not because I'm scared of... Mideon, but.

[[Madison Eagles]]
Yeah, totally, I mean why would Fandango be in there with those guys?

With that said Anderson and Madison start to walk away back back the Hallway away from the Boiler Room

[[Karl Anderson]]
So do they have like some kind of weird Boiler Room society or something?

[[Madison Eagles]]
I don't know, we just don't ask questions about the Boiler Room people, it's just better that way you know? Who reallys want to know what they get up to in there anyway?

[[Karl Anderson]]
I guess so, but we still need to find my title.

[[Madison Eagles]]
I've got an idea about that, it might sound crazy, but just hear me out...

As Madison explains Anderson her plan the cameras cut out to end the segment with Bullet Club still unable to find the missing title
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:18 pm

This works a lot better if Sami Zayn vs Cesaro was posted last card, but I already started it after it was done and I liked it, so I'm keeping it. Nothing special happened in the match, just an ordinary match.

As the previous segment comes to an end the cameras cut to Paul Heyman whos' stood backstage ready to introduce himself to the live crowd as they're mixed between a small amount of boos and heavy cheers for the Hometown boy and arguably the greatest manager of all time then showing how much they appreciate him when Heyman says his opening line you can hear the crowd in the background saying it along with him

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Heymane42_zps61ee4533

Paul Heyman
Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman...

When Heyman pauses the crowd cheer wanting to know what Paul E. has to say for himself here tonight

Paul Heyman
I guess it's true what Sinatra said isn't it, New York, New York it's a hell of a town, and a hell of a town it is because only in New York City, the Big Apple! The City that never sleeps would a man like me be given a reception like this one. Now I love a good old fashion Paul Heyman love in as much as the next guy, however unfortunately for you I do not stand before you inside the ring as I normally would, instead I'm live via Satellite, not because...

As Paul Heyman breaks the news to the Madison Square Garden crowd that he won't be there in the ring to address them in person the crowd boo in disappointment

Paul Heyman
Not because I don't want to be out there soaking up your love and appreciation for me, quite the contrary, I don't need your love.

As soon as Heyman turns on the New York crowd they start to boo him, a complete 180 from just moments ago

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Heymane45_zps472d6d78

Paul Heyman
I don't need your appreciation, and I don't need your cheers, and I don't want them.

Heyman clears his throat as he starts to mock the New York crowd in a very whiney voice

Paul Heyman
Oh look guys, he's from here! He's one of us!

He then returns to his normal voice as he continues to rip into the XWL universe

Paul Heyman
You don't get it do you? You just don't get it. I'm not one of you, we're not the same, I don't represent you, I don't represent New York City, but there is one man that I do represent...

Again as he pauses the crowd start to boo Heyman passionately, then after a brief pause Paul Heyman starts to introduce his client

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Heymane46_zpsfd84df13

Paul Heyman
Because Ladies and Gentlemen I stand before you as the advocate to my only client on the active XWL roster, the man who has dominated the competition like no other superstar before him, the man who a few weeks ago at Eye for an Eye was robbed inside a Steel Cage, a man who was hand selected to be entered into the Elimination Chamber, the man who not only should have been entered in the Elimination Chamber match for the XWL World Heavyweight championship, but if he had he would have walked out as the brand new Undisputed XWL Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Heyman shakes is head as he remembers what happened at Eye for an Eye

Paul Heyman
But that wasn't to be now was it? No, because my client was wrongfully forced to fight for that spot inside the Elimination Chamber against a man who has done nothing but suck the life out of his industry, a man who he himself has been walking around calling each and every single person he can lay his eyes on a fraud, a pathetic worm, a parasite and a leech on the underside of society, but the irony being Mr Jericho is never before has there been a bigger hypocrite in or outside of this business than you. Never before have I witnessed a man spread such blatant lies whilst all the while criticizing everybody else for stealing from you to get to the top what you stole from the superstars who came before you, and then you have the balls to call yourself the Best in the World at everything you do? Well I've got some new for you pal because there is a Best in the World at everything he does, but his name isn't Chris Jericho, it would be the man who Chris Jericho stole from just a few weeks ago.

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Heymane41_zps6c912a9a

Paul Heyman
So Ladies and Gentlemen I'd like to introduce to you my client the real Best in the World at everything he does, the King of Wrestling, the Pound for Pound Strongest Man in XWL today, the Swiss Superman himself, my client, Cesaro!

As he's introduced Cesaro walks into camera shot standing alongside Paul Heyman who continues to speak

Paul Heyman
Now as you might be able to see my client isn't exactly in the mood for speaking right now, because he knows just how big of an opportunity was taken from him at Eye for an Eye, but let me assure you that my client is ready for a fight, and against my best advise he will fight any man, woman or child just name the time and place and he will be there and he will put a beating of a life time upon the person unfortunate to find themselves staring eye to eye with him. Because like the last time something was taken from him, Sami Zayn turned up and we all know what happened then, but now last week Sami Zayn turned back up again and it just so happens that my client Cesaro has yet again been robbed of a championship opportunity it was deemed fit for Sami Zayn is receive the beating of a lifetime that he was oh so long overdue at the hands of the man standing to my side, and it was a beating that my client relished and one that even I could wholeheartedly encourage because when Cesaro wants to hurt someone then he will hurt somebody and last week Sami Zayn got hurt by the hands of my client Cesaro.

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Heymane44_zpse80a37e2

Paul Heyman
Now I have been informed that it's within the best interests of the company that we take a little break following tonight and that this break is what's best for business. Now personally I disagree, and my client Cesaro disagrees, however since we don't really have a choice in the matter we will reluctantly take this forced break and we vow to return better than we have ever been. We vow to be there once Breakdown returns in a few weeks time and we will be there on night one looking for a fight, and if anybody and I do mean anybody wants to step into the ring with the Swiss Superman, the King of Wrestling, my client Cesaro on Breakdown's relaunch episode then we're just one phone call away. And if anybody decides that they have the balls to step into the ring, with a fully fresh, fully rested, fully focused most dominant force in XWL today then I'm not a hard man to find. And for the XWL universe, we'll be seeing you around. Thank you.

When Heyman finishes speaking, he and Cesaro look down the lens of the camera as it slowly fades out to a commercial break

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:00 pm

As Breakdown continues the cameras are rolling in the arena as the theme of XWL Diva's champion Bayley starts to play through out the arena causing the fans to cheer

When Bayley walks out onto the stage the crowd cheer once again for the Diva's champion and she waves out to the fans

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_ndb5fxnRer1sagynlo5_400

Jim Ross
And there she is, the XWL Diva's champion Bayley and it's always a party when this young lady is around.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Just look at her, how can you not smile when she's around, she's just so happy all the time and the crowd love her as well.

Jim Ross
Bayley certainly is on cloud nine and rightfully so.

As she makes her way down to the ring Bayley stops half way down the ramp as she raises her arms into the air and at the same time four giant wacky inflatable dancing tube men shoot up with two on either side of her causing the crowd to cheer once again before Bayley starts to make her way down to ringside

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_ndb5fxnRer1sagynlo1_400

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Whoa! Here come's the Wacky Waving Inflatable Tubemen! I love those things.

Jim Ross
Bayley might seem to be all fun and games but when that bell rings she's all business and if she didn't know that already I've got a feeling Madison Rayne is going to find that out tonight.

Michael Cole
She's Diva's champion, she hasn't been defeated in almost three months now, you'd be foolish to take her lightly.

Walking down the ramp Bayley high fives a few fans in the front row, mostly consisting of children and their parents each of them gaining a huge smile on their face once Bayley high fives them, then as Bayley makes her way around the barricade her keeps high fiving the fans until she reaches a tall person in a Wyatt Family Sheep mask who strikes Bayley with a punch knocking her down to the floor and suddenly Bayley's music stops and the person removes the mask revealing themselves to be none other than Madison Eagles!

Jim Ross
What! What the hell does she think she's doing? She just sucker punched Bayley!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Bayley didn't see it coming.

Michael Cole
That's what a Sucker punch is, King!

Madison quickly climbs over the barricade and grabs Bayley by the head picking her up and ramming her head first into the Steel Steps, the sound of Bayley's skull echoing around the arena then as quickly as Bayley's skull bounced off the steps, Madison grabs her head again this time throwing the champion backwards onto the mat landing on the back of her head

Michael Cole
What a shot by Eagles. Bayley's head just bouncing off the floor.

Jim Ross
What's the meaning of this? Why is she attacking Bayley like this?

Michael Cole
Isn't it obvious? She wants her title back and she's sending a message right now!

With Bayley laying on the floor holding the back of her head Madison Eagles looks down at the floor and grabs the Div'as championship, clutching it tight in her hands as she shouts at Bayley whose still on the floor

[[Madison Eagles]]
This is my title! This belongs to me!

Then Madison throws the title on the floor and grabs Bayley by the head once again and drags her over to the Steel Steps placing her so Bayley's head is propped up on the steps and Madison grabs hold of the title once again shoving it in Bayley's face as she shouts at her again

[[Madison Eagles]]
This title is mine Bayley! It's mine!

Again Madison drops the title to the floor and takes a step back measuring Bayley up...

It's Paige! Paige's theme blasts around the arena has fans jump to their feet, Paige is coming to the aid of her best friend.  The frustration on Madison's face is clear to see,

Paige dashes down the ramp, slides into the ring..Madison isn't backing down and is straight onto the attack with stomps to the back of Paige but Paige fights back! Managing to get to her feet she delivers punches staggering Madison back, Madison staggers  back into the ropes and Paige clotheslines her over the top! Madison crashes to the outside as a fired up Paige shouts for her to get back in but Madison uses the announce table to get back to her feet...She takes one step towards the ring but then walks away! The crowd is let down they won't see a fight and Paige is equally as disappointed, but she now rushes to Bayley's  side to check on Bayley! Madison makes her way up the ramp, knowing she could've  been moments away from getting her revenge on Bayley.

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 KsC40Gf

Paige helps a shocked and hurt Bayley back to her feet as they look back up the ramp at Madison as she walks away. Bayley is now finally back on her feet with the aid of Paige. Bayley places her arms around Paige for a hug but can't hug Paige with her usual strength as the attack from Madison clearly did some damage..

Breakdown fades to a commercial or something.

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:11 pm

*Stephanie McMahon is shown backstage in her office as there is a knock on the door.*

[Stephanie McMahon] Come in!

*Stephanie immediately gets up out of her chair in shock as a voice can be heard off screen.*

[???] H-heyyyy!!!

[Stephanie McMahon] Well well well.. if it isn’t…

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Mpvl2Mm

[Stephanie McMahon] Brad Maddox!… Look Brad, I’m a very busy woman as you already know and I don’t have time for any of your shenanigans, I thought I had you out of my hair once and for all so please just spare me the torture of listening to you and-

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 O7rAhOH

[Brad Maddox] It’s lovely to see you too Ms. McMahon! Hmm, I think that might be a bit too formal. We are friends after all, Stephanie? Steph? I’ll stick with Steph.

[Stephanie McMahon] Call me Stephanie..

[Brad Maddox] Steph, as I was saying. We’ve been through a lot, the highs, the lows, but now it’s time to put all of that in the past. Let that water pass right under the bridge, sweep it under the rug, lock up our past and throw away the key! I’m thinking about a fresh start Steph, and I know you are too. What better man to face The Celtic Warrior himself than me? Let me explain this to you, you’re looking at a physical specimen, you can see my pegs just begging to be released from this tight shirt! I’ve got the charisma and skill to match too, also, also!! You’re looking at a Final Stand Main Eventer-

[Stephanie McMahon] You were the referee-

[Brad Maddox] A FINAL STAND MAIN EVENTER! And not only that, that white title belt would look fabulous with this shirt don’t you agree?

[Stephanie McMahon] I don’t.

[Brad Maddox] Look, Steph. I’ve already proven that I can beat giants, I beat the world’s strongest man Mark Henry as clean as a sheet back at Uprising! If I can handle the world’s strongest man then I can definitely handle the world’s palest man.

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 ADsw9ls

[Stephanie McMahon] Brad, that was a nice little audition, honestly. But just do me a favour here and read my lips… YOU.. yes, I’m talking about you. You are not employed by XWL, how hard is it to get that in your head? You do not work here! I don’t even know how you made it to my office and quite frankly I don’t want to know. So do the right thing Brad, I’ll give you a minute or two to gather your thoughts and then you’ll leave. Or else…

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 EdVworF

[Brad Maddox] You’re.. going to call security on me?

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 KakYKkg

[Stephanie McMahon] Bingo! I’ll give you a minute to gather your thoughts before I expect you to leave my office for good..

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 OLPfXpC

[Brad Maddox] You should know better than that, Steph. This is definitely not the last you’ve seen of Brad Maddox…

*Brad smirks as he exits Stephanie McMahon’s office, he walks down the hallway as the camera follows him to the parking lot to make sure he leaves the premises. Brad walks through the parking lot as he speaks.*

[Brad Maddox] You know, a lot of people admire my guts. Not everyone can just march into an office like that-

*Suddenly things come to an instant stop when Brad Maddox is… hit by a taxi?!?*

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 BTEGL0G

*A taxi screeches into the arena knocking Brad down.*

[Jim Ross] Oh my god!! What the hell was that?!

*The back taxi door opens when all of a sudden.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 SYMR21A

[Michael Cole] Dean Ambrose!! Dean Ambrose is here!!

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 I6gnSmD

*Dean begins to march through the backstage area without a care about a knocked down Brad Maddox.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 ZTsf35E

[Jerry Lawler] I think he’s on his way out here right now, what the hell is going on? This is a warzone!

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 X9uIwwj

*Ambroses’ music plays as he blasts through the curtain, the fans give a mixed reaction to Ambrose as he continues to storm through the entrance area and down the ramp now.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 NaIFYT3

[Jim Ross] We haven’t seen Dean Ambrose in the ring since he was taken out by Shawn Michaels a month ago!

[Jerry Lawler] We saw the camera footage of him causing a scene in the hospital after that event too, but that’s it.

[Michael Cole] Oh come on Lawler! Do you not remember what happened to Shawn Michaels last week? He was taken out! And you’re looking at the number one suspect!

*Ambrose climbs into the ring and immediately grabs the microphone from Justin Roberts as Roberts leaves the ring in a hurry, he wastes no time on the mic.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 VPsHvIU

[Dean Ambrose] I’m damn sick and tired of waiting, I wanna know who did it?

*Ambrose keeps his arms open awaiting a response but the fans are unsure what’s going on.*

Dean Ambrose] I’m not joking around or anything, who.. did it?

*Ambrose lowers his microphone to more silence from the crowd.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 037Iqhu

[Dean Ambrose] Who.. attacked Shawn Michaels?

[Jerry Lawler] What?! I thought Dean was the one who took out Shawn Michaels!

[Jim Ross] He’s the one who vowed revenge on the Showstopper, if he didn’t do it, who did?

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 P2vrtKz

[Dean Ambrose] You see for the past month I’ve been sitting back, I’ve been waiting. Waiting for the right time to strike and to take Shawn Michaels down exactly like I had promised. I had it all planned out and I was dead set on making Shawn Michaels pay for what he did to me. I wanted to make Shawn Michaels regret the day he ever met Dean Ambrose! But last week.. last week I find out that he was attacked backstage at BreakDown? While I was sitting at home? So that’s why I would like the man who attacked Shawn Michaels to show his face right now so I can do to him what I had planned for ol’ HBK!

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Q7Nh9de

*Ambrose stares a hole through the stage waiting for someone to come out, the camera pans between the stage and Ambrose not sure what to expect. As time goes on Ambrose grows more and more anxious, he puts his hand on his chest and starts to tap his fingers on his chest getting more and more aggravated.*

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 YmX1ys2

[Dean Ambrose] Alright, alright! I get it, I’d be scared if I were you too and you have every right to be because all of the sick and twisted things I’ve done in the past here is going to be nothing compared to what I do to you. I will interrupt every single XWL match, segment, interview, anything and everything until I clear my conscience. And the only way to clear that is, of course.. revenge.

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 S7MiVk7

[Dean Ambrose] I’ve got an ITCH that needs to be scratched, things are about to get a lot more interesting around here folks!

*In the middle of his rant Dean throws his microphone in the air as it lands on the mat with a loud thud, he rolls out of the ring abruptly and hops over the barricade leaving through the crowd.*

[Jim Ross] Well it appears like we were wrong, gentlemen. Dean Ambrose was not the man who attacked Shawn Michaels, I certainly can’t wait to find out who did though..

[Jerry Lawler] If I had a guy like Dean Ambrose on my tails I’d be keeping my mouth shut!

sorry this is bad and short but xwl is dying so rip
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:18 pm

We turn to the backstage area, where the Intercontinental Champion, Sheamus, is being interviewed by Byron Saxton.

Byron Saxton:
Ladies and gentlemen, with me at this time, The Celtic Warrior, and the recently recrowned Intercontinental Champion, Sheamus. Sheamus, what do you make of Stephanie McMahon's announcement regarding the Intercontinental Championship?

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 XtkM16S

Sheamus:
Well, as we have seen in past instances, if there's one thing that Stephanie McMahon can do really well, it's injecting some life into the championship scene. And what better way to do that than to issue a challenge that's available for every superstar in the back? All these fellas get a chance to take on The Celtic Warrior, all they have to do is prove to Steph that they have what it takes to step into the ring with me. But you know what, fella? To be honest, regardless of who I take on for this Intercontinental title, they have to face the facts. How many times can you name the instances where The Celtic Warrior was pinned in the ring, 1-2-3? As I expected, not a lot at all. Which is why, and I say this with the utmost sincerity, I wish every fella trying to go for my title good luck, because they're going to need it when they try to take away my title! I'll be waiting, and more importantly, I'll be ready! And if you can take this Intercontinental Championship from me fair and square, then fella, you've certainly proved yourself in my eyes!

Sheamus walks away as the segment ends.

short because it's short
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Breakdown returns to the sight of Lilian Garcia in the ring.

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies and gentlemen... during the commercial break I've just been informed that by the order of Breakdown General Manager Stephanie McMahon... Chris Jericho will be competing in the main event which will take place right now!

The bell sounds.

[Lilian Garcia]
Also as per the order of Stephanie McMahon, the following contest will be for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Jericho's music hits and he is flanked by several security guards.  He's clearly taken aback by this impromptu title defense and completely reluctant to head towards the ring.  He's in no shape to fight back against the dozen or so muscle-heads escorting him to the ring given what he was put through at the conclusion of last week's show, so seems resigned to his fate.  The absence of the World title over his shoulder or around his waist is significant as this could very well be the last night he is champion.  Who knows what Stephanie has up her sleeve this time?

[Lilian Garcia]
Making his way to the ring, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada... weighing in at 227 lb... he is the World Heavyweight Champion.... CHRIS JERICHO!

Jericho's introduction is met with the usual array of negativity from the fans.  Although surprisingly some remain quite muted... maybe they hate Stephanie and her new group of cronies more?  As Jericho enters the ring, he makes his disgust known by looking around at the security guards surrounding it, blocking his escape.  This will surely be daylight robbery live on television in front of millions.

[Lilian Garcia]
And the challenger, from Davenport, Iowa... weighing in at 217 lb... SETH ROLLINS!

Seth walks out onto the stage laughing maniacally to himself.  Could this situation be any more perfect for him to finally capture XWL's grandest prize?  The former King Of The Ring is clearly relishing this opportunity in front of him as he rubs his hands together in anticipation.  The World Heavyweight Champion is clearly weakened and right where he wants him.  It's his time now and nobody is going to stop him.  The biggest slap in Jericho's face here is that Rollins is already wearing the World title around his waist, which had been stolen from Jericho just one week ago.  The crowd boos Rollins more than they did Jericho as he wastes little time striding towards the ring all fired up.  One of XWL's brightest rising stars, in pristine condition... versus a broken, beaten veteran champion.  The odds don't look too great for Jericho.  Rollins slides into the ring...

CODEBREAKER!

Just as Rollins was getting to his feet in one quick motion Jericho has left him lying unconcious down on the canvas!  Jericho goes for the cover.  The fans count along with the official!

3!!!!!

JERICHO DOES IT!  JERICHO RETAINS HIS TITLE!

[b]As Jericho's music hits again, he quickly grabs his World Heavyweight Championship and scarpers from the ring as the other members of Stephanie's entourage, Kane, Drew McIntyre and John Cena rush down the entrance ramp in a rage.  Jericho leaps over the barricade into the safety of the XWL Universe who have seemingly shifted over to his side after this blow dealt to the scheming authority figure and her henchmen.  The crowd goes insane as Jericho holds up his repossessed title with a smirk on his face, as everyone in the ring looks on in anger and Stephanie herself who has since appeared at the top of the ramp, screams like a banshee at how her plan has backfired spectacularly.  Not only has Jericho regained his championship, but Seth Rollins embarrassed her here tonight in a big way in a matter of seconds.  

The camera focuses in on Jericho, surrounded by the XWL Universe with his title held up proudly, as the screen fades to black to the sound of "Y2J" chants and the XWL logo appears on-screen, signalling the end of this momentous episode of Breakdown...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014   XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 10/3/2014 - 10/17/2014
Page 1 of 1