Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL: Why can't we be friends?

Go down 
+8
Bang
Pats
Alveuss
DashingDJUrie
TheFilthParade
Shug
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL: Why can't we be friends? Empty
PostSubject: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:47 pm

In a place like XWL, filled with ranging personalities, and...sometimes, raging ones...it's easy to sometimes have a little bit of occasional "drama." People get ahead of themselves, lose their temper, say things they know they shouldn't say. None of us are an exception to it, and it does happen...it's fine that it does, I mean not really but everyone's had those moments so it's kind of normal without actually needing to be normal?

But sometimes it can just escalate into something that is toxic to this environment. Bringing up a recent scenario when Dashing had a less than enjoyable match with a new member, he had come to me to tell me I said I was sorry had had to go through that and I immediately messaged the guy to get his side as well as inform him that what he did was wrong and he needed to read the rules. A simple fix, yes? But, it's not so simple when Dashing makes a rather uncalled for post stating that it was the worst match he's ever had, the issue had already been settled. So was that really needed? Did you really need to see a new guy, a person that had not yet had a chance to really get his feet wet in XWL, get put on blast like that? The answer you're looking for is no, no you did not.

It was because of such a post that admin Dalton (Nitro) decided to respond with "Completely uncalled for." To which Dashing replied "What was uncalled for is the way that he played. But you know, gg. "

Because a member put someone on blast and didn't seem to see what was wrong about it, Dalton made an equally as wrong decision on putting him on blast for the fact he had left his rival in the dark in regards to their promo that week. Very childish to take shots at someone, yeah? But you know the old saying don't fight fire with fire? It was talking about this, and it couldn't define it any better. Both posts were wrong, and nobody should be put on blast for such things as that when those are matters best kept private. But because there was no "rule" in effect to show people this was wrong even though it should be obvious you shouldn't do these things...it didn't end there.

Because Dalton had given Dashing a dose of his own medicine so to speak, Dashing made a remark that basically said he wasn't a good admin for doing so. This brings up how there shouldn't be a double standard on things, right? Admins shouldn't get special treatment, and at the same time...neither should members. They shouldn't get to say what they want while we have to be adults about because we should all be adults about it, this is for fun chill out, right?

The rest can be read in last week's Breakdown thread, and has been read by many already which is why I've used it as an example for this post. We all know how to act as adults, how to carry ourselves and be respectful to others, so while the occasional remark is expected...it shouldn't go any further than that, and recently it has.

Last year we implemented a policy that dealt with arguing and warning people to stop, but you know....why wait until then? Why wait until an argument has already broken out to solve it then? Which is why that policy is being amended to better suit issues that might go a bit too far.

When someone says something that is out of line, such as bringing up issues that have already been taken care of or are insulting someone...an admin will warn that member and all involved even if it's another admin...to stop that behavior immediately and drop it. Now if they do, nothing will be done as they will know they were wrong to behave that way, and that will be enough to hopefully deter the already rare behavior like that.

But if they don't, all people that continue will be banned from the site for twenty four hours, and issued a strike against them. This strike will play heavily in scenarios that see them continue this behavior in the future. For if it happens again, the same thing will happen, they will be told to stop, if they don't...they will then be banned for a week and issued a second strike. If they still for some reason cannot understand how they've acted is wrong, and they do it again....they again, will be issued a notice to stop, and if they don't...they get their third strike and are banned for a month.

But not only are they banned for a month, they will be stripped of every single one of their characters and have to start from scratch should they come back a month later.  

Does that sound harsh? Stupid even? Well that's because it is, but if someone finds themselves on a third strike, continually causing problems, isn't that stupid too? That's not someone we want around until they can learn how to act around others. Nobody is saying you can't have fun, make jokes, any of that. This is for people that can't seem to understand when to stop, and it's a way to force them to. Think about last year's policy, for those of you who were here, you know that only one person ever violated that. Everyone else took it as the warning it was, and knew no nonsense like bickering would go unpunished anymore.

So the odds of anyone actually getting any of these punishments are rare, but they are here in case someone does so that they do not ruin your experience or mine. This is a place for fun matches, awesome feuds, silly threads every now and then, a community for anything...so it's understandable that we want to keep the drama at a very low level, which is how it usually is. But because of recent events including members and admins, this nips that right in the bud. Admins can be warned by other admins, I can be warned...and you as members can be warned. So have fun, but be respectful to others. And on the off chance you say something out of line, if you stop there, that's enough for us. So thank you for reading this, I hope the way I've explained this has given you insight as to why we've done this, and if you have any questions please ask away.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:02 pm

I would like your honest thoughts on me in as many words as the OP of the thread was <3
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Some people can't be friends because nearly every person in this fucking place likes to blow every little thing out of proportion and instead of leaving it as it is they make a huge drama out of it. Whether it be by miscommunication, someone being bitter about a match, tryharding or whatever the reason, instead of the matter being resolved there and then it gets dragged out, other people get told about 100 different versions of the story of what happened and then these people that have no idea jump in on the arguement and give their two cents on who is in the wrong when they have no idea.

Good example would be the situation surrounding Bullet Club and Oreo, I said something that got misread, I'm offline for a couple of days next thing I know I am branded "Jealous", Bang is "Jealous" because he's not a challenger and the entire admin team was apparently against us for something we apparently did and how we kicked Oreo out. People argued for a couple of days about this, I come online and it gets sorted there and then, issue cleared up and resolved but nobody else wants to do that. If someone has a shit match tell them, explain it to them and then you might get a reason, there might be lag on their end for all you know and if they deny it then bring it up with the admins. That's what should happen but I guarentee the first thing someone does after suffering a shit match is come online and bitch about it to someone that wasn't involved, didn't see it and then he will go and bitch about it to someone else. While people think it's the best solution honestly it's not, admins are a good thing but if your first instinct is to tell them without hearing the other persons side of the story then all you're doing is bringing in five people into an arguement that have no idea what happened. They're just a go between for your arguement now with the "He said this, he said that" bullshit.

I have been stuck in these stupid situations far too many times to think that they won't happen, to think that everyone on here is going to get on 100% of the time is just idiotic. There will always be drama, has been since day one and that trend will continue. While I found it highly hypocritical of Dashing to put what he did in his write up, I don't think adding stuff like that is a bad thing. No disrespect intended but you see guys like Gaz and Zack chewing him out for what he put yet when I did my promo about David everyone ate it up, they loved it, most people enjoyed it and said it was one of my best promos. While it may be counter-logic, sometimes it is just better to let people get these things out there, I got a lot of things of my chest, David saw some of the issues that I raised and yes it did create a lot of drama and tension but you cannot deny that this place improved drastically. I find it the best way to use something negative, I know people hate that I did it but it brought up the issues and people responded, often telling me to shove it, often ignoring it but some brought up my issues which I could then learn from. Both peoples flaws are then highlighted, they can do what they will with that and then both people feel better for saying whatever it was.

To say you're going to jump in the second there is a sense of drama is just stupid in my opinion, instead of everyone jumping in on something they are not involved in let them resolve the issues themselves. If they bring the arguement to the site warn them and delete their posts,if it continues ban them from the site for however many hours. Simple right? The more people jump in the more the drama escalates, if people bitch and moan on skype let them at the end of the day you can't really stop them. If I was pissed off why would Dalton telling me on Skype to drop it truly make a difference? It doesn't resolve the issue, either I'll just sit there and supress it and making it worse or I'll just carry on being pissed off regardless of being told to drop it. Let them resolve their issue, make people stay out of the arguement and if it leaks onto the site then get involved.

That's just my view on the situation, whether people think I am wrong or not is their opinion but personally I'm not for the Nazi Admin approach. I think sometimes people forget that this for fun and take things way too seriously, like they have something to actually gain or lose or think they have some legit power when it's just guys playing a video game online and pretending to be someone they're actually not. Trust me, I'm not going to go running around my town centre telling everyone that I held the Intercontinental Championship for 14 months because it's not truly that big of a deal but I would tell a friend or two because I had fun while doing it and maybe they could perhaps join and have fun. Key word being fun. When people remember that and stop taking this place so seriously, that's when we can all be friends, good luck trying to drill that into peoples heads and forcing them to stop taking things seriously.

Done.

XWL: Why can't we be friends? Tumblr_loxpnq0QeZ1qkiqdko1_500
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:17 pm

not what I wanted, but

XWL: Why can't we be friends? Slow-clap-gif
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:36 pm

I don't think it helps that the admins can never win, If we let all the stuff go people complain we don't lock or delete stuff and let arguments happen, but we try do stuff about it then that turns into a "Nazi admin approach". We want it to be fun just as much as most of you do, but we can't do that ourself, People need to stop constantly finding a reason to bitch about the admins to begin with and actually work with us on making it fun.

It all starts with the game, when there's members who still can't play by the rules and play for fun instead of just trying to win for whatever reason, then that comes onto the site. It's okay saying this and this was wrong for replying to Dashing, but you also replied to him too Shuggz, which could also be seen as wrong.

Basically, We shouldn't have to resort to this or shouldn't have to try drill the fun factor into anybodies heads, but it's apparent we have to and it's apparent we have to enforce things like this thread, to stop arguments on the site in the first place, which no doubt the admins gets blamed for but once again, it starts at the members too. Blaming admins is an easy option for everyone and before everyone can have fun that needs to be drilled out too.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:23 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
I would like your honest thoughts on me in as many words as the OP of the thread was <3

Dear Krzy,

When I met you, my life could not have been in a worse state. My heart had been broken too many times to count and life just didn't seem worth living anymore. Then you came along.

From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you would be someone that would make me smile again. You had such a warm, soft look on your face that I knew there was comfort and friendship in your heart. We started out as friends and you were the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize that what I was feeling for you was more than a friendship... something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. You opened my heart to new and wonderful things! You showed me what love really is and showed me that I was worth loving.

Now, 1 year later, we are best friends! What I thought was love in my past, I now know was only a small taste of the love to come. You have given me hope, fulfilled dreams, and given me a reason to go on. You have helped me become a better person, a better superstar, and a better friend. You have completed me in more ways than you could ever imagine! The love you have given to me is sometimes so hard to believe that I still have to pinch myself to make sure it's really in my life!

I love you so very much, Sweetheart, always and forever! I'm so very thankful to share this unbelievable love with you! I love you, my angel!!! 

Your Kenny King always,

Dashing
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:41 am

XWL: Why can't we be friends? HurrjOo
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:42 am

Thought about making a new thread but this thread seems like the right place to get things off my chest/throw my 2 cents in. Last time I checked I could still post on this site and being in infamous Skype chats has given me knowledge (whether true or untrue) that seems relevant. Since I do run ons I'll split these "topics" up

On trying to "have fun": This could be about an alarming amount of new members playing unfair but I'll save that for later. Not trying to put admins on blast here, (like I care about their opinions anymore) but the way the whole PS4 thing was handled made me think differently about why this league is stagnating to say the least. i.e. (Both people in the WHC clashing with admins, many people putting Ranked noobs to shame in matches, and an overall bitchy attitude to this place,is SO much better than the glory days of Ash/Z/Pingu/Shuggz amirite?) Yes, members should put in effort if they want nice things, but who wants nice things? Seems to me everyone's just trying to go undefeated and/or throw people under the bus for title shots. Honestly speaking, why wasn't Danny given the keys to START a PS4 Brand? You might as well try, especially since there's a real possibillity a possible WHC will be heading to the Sony side. I can see where some members might say "THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN XBOX LEAGUE BREH" but let's face facts, do we really need any more reasons to lose members? And no, you'd have to rob me to make me even think about getting 2K15 on the 360. Just so I can get run spammed to a 3rd fin every week? I don't know, we finally get new, great contenders for the WHC scene, they clash with admins, wouldn't shock me if one of XWL's Ol Faithful become Champ by the end of the Chamber. And with the Death Gauntlet in the midcard, and the amazing fairplay skills of the lower card this next year sound really fun to me! Doesn't it guys?

On New guys and their amzin Skillz: Read the rules pls. Not that hard. If you can't win a fair match one week, don't worry you can go spam your way to #1 in Ranked. I mean who wants to learn grammar and play fair when at best you'll just get assraped by Cobros/Shuggz an have to wait another year for a title shot anyways. Thats before factoring in secret chats on Skype you'd have to hide to just let your freedom of speech about this place ring, or the fact that you can't even mess up once when dealing with the big boys or you'll be branded as unreliable and crazy as me.

XWL: Why can't we be friends? 200_s

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:54 am

Didn't really understand that to be honest, Pats. This is a thread about less arguing and you want to open up the PS4 thing again? Doesn't seem relevant to me.

The way I see this though, yeah less arguing would be great. But clearly there's an issue here. Like earlier on one admin and a fellow member is telling me one thing and another admin telling me the complete opposite at the exact same time about the same thing. Now clearly one of you was lying, so how can you expect people to listen to you guys when you guys won't tell us the truth?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:56 am

Bang wrote:
Didn't really understand that to be honest, Pats. This is a thread about less arguing and you want to open up the PS4 thing again? Doesn't seem relevant to me.

The way I see this though, yeah less arguing would be great. But clearly there's an issue here. Like earlier on one admin and a fellow member is telling me one thing and another admin telling me the complete opposite at the exact same time about the same thing. Now clearly one of you was lying, so how can you expect people to listen to you guys when you guys won't tell us the truth?

That was a miscommunication basically  coffee 

It did bring up a good potential change to help that whole issue not be an issue in the future though.

Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:58 am

Bang wrote:

Brought up the PS4 thing, because I think it shows the perfect example of how utterly Utilitarian the admins' POV is at best. Why go out on a limb and maybe boost morale, gain members and bring this league into a new Golden Age when we could just sit with our boring, Dystopian Proud Few on the XB1. And yes, there's great members on the XB1 side but they're either the same old faces or people who were arguing with admins, (or noobing it up in matches) No thanks lol.

Last edited by Pats on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:58 am

I've been here for a little while now and I really enjoy it only issue I have and priest who make sarcastic bitchy comments out the side of there neck I really dont like that, like if I ask you a question answer it, don't give me a smart ass sarcastic remark to try and put need down. People do that slot here and I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices that that's y slot of arguments break out. Other than that I love the league.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:00 am

DashingDJUrie wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

Dear Krzy,

When I met you, my life could not have been in a worse state. My heart had been broken too many times to count and life just didn't seem worth living anymore. Then you came along.

From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you would be someone that would make me smile again. You had such a warm, soft look on your face that I knew there was comfort and friendship in your heart. We started out as friends and you were the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize that what I was feeling for you was more than a friendship... something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. You opened my heart to new and wonderful things! You showed me what love really is and showed me that I was worth loving.

Now, 1 year later, we are best friends! What I thought was love in my past, I now know was only a small taste of the love to come. You have given me hope, fulfilled dreams, and given me a reason to go on. You have helped me become a better person, a better superstar, and a better friend. You have completed me in more ways than you could ever imagine! The love you have given to me is sometimes so hard to believe that I still have to pinch myself to make sure it's really in my life!

I love you so very much, Sweetheart, always and forever! I'm so very thankful to share this unbelievable love with you! I love you, my angel!!! 

Your Kenny King always,

Dashing

Nice try, but you just stole what I wrote to Tyler and changed the names. Sad
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:04 am

Pats wrote:
wouldn't shock me if one of XWL's Ol Faithful become Champ by the end of the Chamber.

I don't like this vagueness; please list these people.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:05 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Pats wrote:
wouldn't shock me if one of XWL's Ol Faithful become Champ by the end of the Chamber.

AVG, PMoney, ACDestructive, Ewantu, Harlem, and Swaggie. Who else did you expect?
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:07 am

Bryant wrote:
I've been here for a little while now and I really enjoy it only issue I have and priest who make sarcastic bitchy comments out the side of there neck I really dont like that, like if I ask you a question answer it, don't give me a smart ass sarcastic remark to try and put need down. People do that slot here and I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices that that's y slot of arguments break out. Other than that I love the league.

I'm really not trying to make a sarcastic remark or put you down but I understood like a third of what you just said scratch
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:09 am

Pats wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
Pats wrote:

AVG, PMoney, ACDestructive, Ewantu, Harlem, and Swaggie. Who else did you expect?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:10 am

I understand were besties alveuss I know you will never hurt me. But I see I fucked that whole thing up.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:12 am

Bryant wrote:
I understand were besties alveuss I know you will never hurt me. But I see I fucked that whole thing up.

Are we besties?
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:14 am

No but here's a serious post in a serious tone. 

I don't really know how to start so I'll just jump in. On the whole Admin scene stuff. I've never been a fan of the "Admins rule all" theory. I've been here a year now and what I've seen is everyone being treated equally. If you promo and are active, you get title shots, main event matches and so forth. It's stupid to think that the Admins are always in the spotlight, and I'm sure that at least one Admin will be in the chamber next month and that'll be because they deserve to be there. Now onto my whole thing. I didn't post what I posted just for fun. I had an unpleasant match, I let him know it, I let David know it and I let all others know it. I didn't bitch about it, I didn't cry about it, I simply said, I had a bad match with this guy. To what Shuggz said, I don't see it as a bad thing to let people know you had a shitty ass match. If I had a super good one, I'd of said, "winner via best match I've ever had in my life!" And again to Shuggz, I honestly don't think I played bad in our match, I've watched the video and all I really see is you running over me like I'm the new Fandango or something. But people play differently, and if you had a bad match, I'm sorry for that. Let's all cry and get it out of the way. Friends? Now maybe I was fast on the trigger calling Nitro a bad Admin, which I didn't by the way, I was just mocking him and being funny as I always am. I didn't take what he said to me as a shot, I didn't do a promo one week, I guess I'll go cry now. I told Kyle the run down and that I know how much I suck for breaking up with him and sorry it was such short notice. I find the whole , "we're here for fun thing" to be cheesy, it should be true and it is for me, but saying it sounds so weird. Some people like to argue, even if they are here for fun and they are active and what have you, there will always be REAL feuds, like I hate Alveuss more than anything, but that's not the point. At the end of the day the whole strike system is pointless because people will still argue, regardless if you ban them or not. People aren't going to like each other, not everybody is going to be best friends for life. And in a league, it's hard to avoid the people you don't click with. What do I do? I go into exhibition mode and beat the living fuck out of whoever their superstar may be. It works. No but you shouldn't have to be told to have fun, cheesy as it may be. If you're here just to play like an assclown then take it to the ranked matches. And you can always try your very hardest to avoid the drama, but disputed will happen over sometimes silly and serious things. 

I guess I have to post a gif, right?

XWL: Why can't we be friends? Tumblr_inline_mhazftqNAi1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 am

Forever and every babe. Razz 
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 am

Pats wrote:
Thought about making a new thread but this thread seems like the right place to get things off my chest/throw my 2 cents in. Last time I checked I could still post on this site and being in infamous Skype chats has given me knowledge (whether true or untrue) that seems relevant. Since I do run ons I'll split these "topics" up

I'm just going to say this now, the whole "infamous" skype chat thing should never be thought of when it comes to an issue someone thinks is a thing...trusting someone's telephone'd issues is a main factor of shit going down. Like Bang misinterpreted what Oreo said last month and Bang suddenly blamed me for all of that that went down. Despite me not saying a word to him at all about it. He went by hearsay, which is an issue all on it's own. People want the truth, or at least a less biased view on things they think are issues? Ask the person it involves themselves so that way you don't trust one side and think this is that, when it could really be something else.

On trying to "have fun": This could be about an alarming amount of new members playing unfair but I'll save that for later. Not trying to put admins on blast here, (like I care about their opinions anymore)

See, it's remarks like that why you have been treated like you were, why I deleted you off skype and such. People can have different opinions but be respectful about it, and that is disrespectful as hell. You are in our league, you may not like every decision we make (even though it's because you most of the time go by what others say instead of finding out from us yourself...) but we make the best decisions we can for the better of the league.

but the way the whole PS4 thing was handled made me think differently about why this league is stagnating to say the least. i.e. (Both people in the WHC clashing with admins, many people putting Ranked noobs to shame in matches, and an overall bitchy attitude to this place,is SO much better than the glory days of Ash/Z/Pingu/Shuggz amirite?) Yes, members should put in effort if they want nice things, but who wants nice things? Seems to me everyone's just trying to go undefeated and/or throw people under the bus for title shots. Honestly speaking, why wasn't Danny given the keys to START a PS4 Brand?

For your information, even Danny said if he was on Xbox, he wouldn't want it to happen. Because it would be easier restoring the league on Xbox with all the Xbox people than we'd have of building a PS4 side. So it really shouldn't happen, but he of course as others understandably so don't wanna have to leave XWL. Would a PS4 side be good if it were possible? Yes, but and you wouldn't know this because you assume we're just not doing it to be dicks or that we wanna keep things "stagnant" but it's just not possible right now. It will be complicated alone to do the 360/One thing, there's no way we can handle three transitions at once.

You might as well try, especially since there's a real possibillity a possible WHC will be heading to the Sony side. I can see where some members might say "THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN XBOX LEAGUE BREH" but let's face facts, do we really need any more reasons to lose members? And no, you'd have to rob me to make me even think about getting 2K15 on the 360. Just so I can get run spammed to a 3rd fin every week? I don't know, we finally get new, great contenders for the WHC scene, they clash with admins, wouldn't shock me if one of XWL's Ol Faithful become Champ by the end of the Chamber. And with the Death Gauntlet in the midcard, and the amazing fairplay skills of the lower card this next year sound really fun to me! Doesn't it guys?

We don't want to lose any members, but it is not our choice in the matter. This has been an Xbox league, and obviously so it will be staying one. Maybe it'll go PS4 down the line, maybe not. It all depends on all these factors lining up and be possible, not just failing from the start. If you face someone you don't like how they played, you tell an admin so we can get that solved, but if you just bitch to someone that isn't an admin that will not solve anything. You might think we don't care but whether it's you or anyone else, if you have a match issue we will do our best to stop it from happening again and working on the problem. I don't get the whole "XWL's old faithful" thing you want us to respect your opinion naturally, yet you word things like that. If someone works hard, and is active, they will get a title shot, new, or not. That's how it's been and that's how it's fair so I don't see why that's an issue? We've had like four or five first time new champs in the last year? That's pretty damn good if you ask me. Gaz has been the only repeat since at least November.

On New guys and their amzin Skillz: Read the rules pls. Not that hard. If you can't win a fair match one week, don't worry you can go spam your way to #1 in Ranked. I mean who wants to learn grammar and play fair when at best you'll just get assraped by Cobros/Shuggz an have to wait another year for a title shot anyways. Thats before factoring in secret chats on Skype you'd have to hide to just let your freedom of speech about this place ring, or the fact that you can't even mess up once when dealing with the big boys or you'll be branded as unreliable and crazy as me.

XWL: Why can't we be friends? 200_s

Are you saying it's bad that somebody is good at the game? They're not being try-hards or ending matches as soon as they can. In fact Shuggz and Milan both could win matches probably against a lot of people in less than 10 minutes but they extend those beyond just three finishers. Nobody says you have to hide your opinions, but if you want them to be accepted, and respected...you have to voice yourself like you have some manners. Secret chats are a thing by y'alls own volition. We all the say you can have an opinion so long as you're respectful and understanding as we'll try to be. But if you word things like that and talk shit about people, then yes they will not want to hear what you have to say. You were unreliable because you talked about wanting to win a title for years, get the perfect moment to win it, do...and didn't get the results up. That is unreliable, but that is in the past, and if you kept up promoing as Brock like you have, you'd easily get a title shot. We're not as evil as you'd like to think, but again...that's a common theme, we're evil and only look out for ourselves. But if you actually listen to us and see why we do the things we do, and when we do them...you'd understand instead of being misinformed and believing all these ridiculous things that you do.  
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:28 am

Now I try to stay out of drama as I deal with enough on my own. But as far as I know everybodys balls have dropped here so why can we not just talk to each other like men and get our problems out and move on? Alot of this shit is completely unnecessary at least in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:28 am

Bryant wrote:
I've been here for a little while now and I really enjoy it only issue I have and priest who make sarcastic bitchy comments out the side of there neck I really dont like that,  like if I ask you a question answer it,  don't give me a smart ass sarcastic remark to try and put need down.  People do that slot here and I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices that that's y slot of arguments break out.  Other than that I love the league.

The thing is, we try to help people, but it also takes common sense. If there certain sections and you've been here for a month at least like you have...like, two or three now? You should realize where things go and where they don't. You should also realize that it's fine to want things like tag titles but I'm pretty sure it's not the first time you have brought up a tag division and things don't change that fast. We'd love a tag division but like other things it's not practical right now. We don't jump into things just for them to fail, we try to make them more stabilized so they will last and possibly stick. Maybe we've been a little impatient with you in some posts but we try to help so many that you also have to figure certain things out on your own at a time too. Breakdown section is for Breakdown cards to go, which promos and matches for that week go there. And the rest is self explanatory. You have started to improve and that's great, you're doing better in matches just try to you know take some initative to learn things you should know by now. Like if you needed to know things, we're a PM away so ask. But don't send a million PMs of random things just come up with legitimate questions and we'll gladly help with anything. But if we get our inboxed spam it makes us less likely to be as helpful.
Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:30 am

DashingDJUrie wrote:
like I hate Alveuss more than anything

You got something you wanna say to me? How about we feud bitch I'll beat your ass.

ALSO, I WANT SHUGGZ AND COBROS IN A TRIPLE THREAT! no wait... 2-1 HANDICAP MATCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL: Why can't we be friends?   XWL: Why can't we be friends? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL: Why can't we be friends?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next