Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.

Go down 
+4
Zack
TheFilthParade
Nitro
P.R Son
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Empty
PostSubject: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

If you are ever in a match with multiple people, you must get approval from ALL participants in said match to make any plans. You cannot plan stuff for other people's superstars/divas and the fact I have to make this thread and say such a thing says it all.

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:17 pm

People just don't use there brains anymore apparently.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:26 pm

What you should also do, Is if you're going to request a match for Breakdown...Check with the people involved first.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:32 pm

It's just like having a post-match attack without asking, quite frankly.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:41 pm

This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. The-Rock-Rolls-His-Eyes-and-Smiles
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Oreo wrote:
This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. The-Rock-Rolls-His-Eyes-and-Smiles

I think of all people, you have least right to joke around about it.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:49 pm

This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Tumblr_inline_n8yifxjUuq1r7lwu0
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:00 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
Oreo wrote:

Whatevs... whistle
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Oreo wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
Oreo wrote:

Whatevs... whistle

Awesome, will surely have LeRae attack Nakamura next week without your consent since you obviously do not care.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Oreo wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
Oreo wrote:

Whatevs... whistle

Try play it off however you want, but you should stick to the same rules everybody else does.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:09 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
Oreo wrote:

Whatevs... whistle

Try play it off however you want, but you should stick to the same rules everybody else does.
Yep, because I'm totally the only one to blame here...
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Oreo wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
Oreo wrote:

Whatevs... whistle

Never said you was, but my post still applies to you and the others.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Oreo wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
Oreo wrote:

Whatevs... whistle

It's not just you, but your comments are making yourself out to look like you don't give a rat's ass, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Zack wrote:

You are, and it's not just you, as well.

Yeah.. thanks for your input, bub.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Oreo wrote:
Zack wrote:

You're welcome. Maybe next time you should include all the people that need to be included in a chat about a match and none of this would be necessary. mischief
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Oreo wrote:
Zack wrote:

Truth be told if you want to act like a complete dick in the situation you can honestly leave as far as I am concerned, bub. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Nitro wrote:

Truth be told if you want to act like a complete dick in the situation you can honestly leave as far as I am concerned, bub. Rolling Eyes

Yeah... who are you again?
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Oreo wrote:
Nitro wrote:

Yeah... who are you again?

Don't think you're really helping your case with a few people with how you're acting once again.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:32 pm

How about everyone acts like an adult, yeah? Think you can make that possible? Nobody saying somebody leave, nobody saying stupid things like "who are you?" Everyone in this situation knows better, everyone fucked up, so own up to it, shut up and learn from your mistake.
Back to top Go down
PunisherLH
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:40 pm

But seriously, as an outsider, all of this could have been done over Private Messages and didn't need to be aired in front of everyone. Not all of your members needed to see this.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:43 pm

PunisherLH wrote:
But seriously, as an outsider, all of this could have been done over Private Messages and didn't need to be aired in front of everyone. Not all of your members needed to see this.
I know, right?  mischief
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Oreo wrote:
PunisherLH wrote:
I know, right?  mischief

Yeah something be could done over PM, Who knew?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:46 pm

PunisherLH wrote:
Except, this wasn't, and two of the admins were involved in the match. So that makes it a bit worse. Lack of communication here is the problem. From everyone. I can only speak for myself, but I was told nothing, and I don't appreciate that. So a simple pm doesn't suffice when that didn't happen anyway either.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:46 pm

PunisherLH wrote:

At the end of the day, it was a situation that could have been avoided entirely if people involved in a match were notified of something that was going to occur with their characters, but instead that didn't happen. That was the original intentions of this topic, and admittedly, it has gone too far into unnecessary concerns and jabs at each other, but it's the Internet. That's going to happen at times, and being a group of people, sometimes it's best to talk things out as best you can amongst each other to get the ship back in the right direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:49 pm

I don't know how this thread has gone on as long as it has with all the sarcasm and arguing.  It should have been locked after the initial post just stating what the issue was as a reminder to the league.  But hey, who am I to say what should have happened right?

I just hate to come on here and see stuff like this, so in future if announcements/points made by admins are going to contain posts like the ones here, I know I won't be going out of my way to check them out. (also this is under general discussion where it'll get buried easily?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.   This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This should go without saying, but apparently it has to be said.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions-
Jump to: