Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

WWYD: The Future of XWL

Go down 
+14
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
P1
aero1890
Kyle
Bang
Nitro
Alveuss
Sofa King
Sex Ferguson
Jimmy
Danny Boy
Pats
P.R Son
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

WWYD: The Future of XWL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: WWYD: The Future of XWL   WWYD: The Future of XWL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay so while I myself am not entirely sure on what is going to happen with 15 coming out, since it's now got new gen and it's coming out on old...there's what, two months or so before it's out? So, with Danny's thread figuring out where people stand...maybe it's time to see what you guys think we can or should do in a few months time.

Typically when a new game comes out we have a month period before we officially transfer to the new game. But because this year decided to be a sweetheart and come out on the 360 too...that's super complicated. Some will get it for the 360, some for the One, and yes...even some for the PS4. It's a tricky situation because we're a community, we don't want to lose anyone in it, so what can we do?

With feuds and stuff it's easy to not have to worry about like actually doing the matches cause they can be scripted and whatnot...but, titles are the part that kind of make this more difficult than anything else. We can't have a world title split between three consoles, right? Or any of them for that matter, so this is me trying to give you the community the chance to discuss it and suggest whatever you might think we should/could do.

So what would you do?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

WWYD: The Future of XWL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWYD: The Future of XWL   WWYD: The Future of XWL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 am

As someone who made the decision to leave because I bought a PS4 over an Xbox One and saw the writing on the wall, it's stupid to go up against admins and tell them that they're wrong for leaving out the PS4, it's always been Xbox so either you like the league enough to have it effect your console choice or you jump ship to your preferred console.

I don't think the PS4 brand would work without a hell of a lot of people and backing but I'll throw my name down and say that if it ever does I'm happy to join and take responsibility for certain tasks.

The only way I could ever see it actually working is if it wasn't a brand but some sort of mini-show, like NXT almost. Maybe 4-5 matches on the card and minimal effort required to start with.
Back to top Go down

WWYD: The Future of XWL
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4