Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

This Week In XWL !

Go down 
+3
Danny Boy
P.R Son
Jimmy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

This Week In XWL !  Empty
PostSubject: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:48 pm

I was thinking maybe we should start doing something called "This Week In XWL"  where it is like a recap of major or even minor things that have happened in that part week,  like can be posted right after the Friday card is over,  and it could be a basic recap of what happen giving details and facts,  and feel free to add anything you like to it,  but it would be good for those who don't have time or don't like to read the promos,  so let me know what you guys think . 

This Week In XWL !  85b30fefc9e53e1f40b0f89fb9123eb1
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:05 pm

It's not a bad idea, the thing is though members should want to read the promos, how else can they get immersed in the story that's being told for each and every match? It shouldn't be an excuse for people to stop reading stuff, if anything it should just be a reminder of how things currently stand with feuds and stuff. Not exactly sure who would do this either as the admins have their plates full enough and if you yourself don't follow the show you can't exactly do it either.
Back to top Go down
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

PostSubject: Re: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 pm

I have no preference either way, but if this was something people would like implemented, I'd be willing to help out. I'm around a bit and only have one superstar at the moment so I can help out with anything you guys need Smile
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:54 pm

but that's the newsletter
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ No offense but if we're going to do something let's do a newsletter as a top priority and maybe put all this other stuff in said newsletter.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Pats wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ No offense but if we're  going to do something let's do a newsletter as a top priority and maybe put all this other stuff in said newsletter.

Honestly the Newsletter is entirely impractical. Way too much went into it, and that meant that it couldn't be an actual thing that was done. And while people wanted it back in full they weren't willing to actually put in the work required. The Newsletter shouldn't come back, what should happen is we have a way more condensed version of it.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:35 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:

What? What's that? Krzy wants to bring back the newsletter?

mischief
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:51 pm

If you don't like to read or write promos then a league probably isn't the best place in the world for you to be, lel.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:17 am

I really didn't mean to put it in a dorm saying for people who don't like to read the promos, but I kinda meant like for people who were busy that week or just didn't have time to read it. And they could fall back on line getting a brief summary on what happen that week, we don't have to do it exactly like that but something in that state of mind .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Week In XWL !    This Week In XWL !  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Week In XWL !
Page 1 of 1