Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014

Go down 
+17
Dash
Legal
Shug
Jimmy
Bang
TheFilthParade
T-Roll
Swirl McButtfuck, bitch
DallasBlaike
Danny Boy
P.R Son
Sex Ferguson
Sofa King
DashingDJUrie
Moontan
TheKrzyOne
Nitro
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitro
Mid Card

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Breakd

Live from –  James Brown Arena, Augusta, Georgia

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arenas for Matches
XWL Breakdown
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 LwGIsZpXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 U8LZ58B

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 W63DwKKXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 E4w0cOo

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 66UV4vkXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 A37qHDP

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 QEnMKGgXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 OSco5oi

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Lmfz2A4XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 OheSdJG

Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 F9u5c2NXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 ERDlNlcXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 CWfPWa0

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 0bUx483XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 T9c0bx4

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 BZ8AKxQXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 TaRHOwV

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 AYlpkr3XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 ZlEVlSB

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Ls4sBITXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 GGnaKE1

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Lz1QnwDXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 H8lUkbn

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Fxqu9mAXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 NZrihaa

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Usgf6VkXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 GRTbOWA

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 J8KOZBCXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 IGwN2i1

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 IFHHhN2XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 C2NTE5w

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 N8clVQYXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 ADgBvep

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 90Y9iDxXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 DB5ZS6d

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Di2CgXiXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 ND7XTqw

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 KLjU9KRXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 IIC9SAf

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 QneDIJuXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 AbLRlOr

Divas Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 NlCDLZqXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jfbbd7oXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 K8SA19v

Main Event
Tag Team Elimination Tables Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 BKqpXDXXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 79wfPGc vs. XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 TLJSY7vXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 CUFgDsP

Last edited by Nitro on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:58 am

A graphic promoting the newly announced Intercontinental Championship Match at Digital Decision appears on the screen just as we return from a scheduled commercial break. The Whole Shebang get another crack at Intercontinental Championship held by Sheamus, this the challenger will be none other than the man that first sought after The Intercontinental Championship over three years ago when he first arrived on the scene. Ted DiBiase never managed to attain that prize, he fought hard, he tried with everything he had, what he had just wasn't enough at the time...now perhaps more focused and ready than ever, he will take on the task of trying to do what his "voice" Johnny Gargano could not do at Supremacy. Will The Whole Shebang take home the gold this second go around? Or will Sheamus once again overcome the odds, and further prove why he is The Intercontinental Champion. Slowly the image fades away and we're taken to a fully focused view of our commentary team consisting as always of JR, Michael Cole, and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

[JR]
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to more of tonight's jam packed edition of Breakdown. We're two weeks away from the most fan involved event of the year, Digital Decision...and as we just saw Ted DiBiase will challenge for The Intercontinental Championship for the first time in three years at that very event.

[Michael Cole]
Listen, I've not always been his biggest supporter...but Ted's grown a lot during the course of the past several years. He's climbed the mountain top, he's fallen off it, he's been buried under it...and he's slowly climbed out from under that pile a new man. A more focused, and determined man than ever before.

[King]
I'm not exactly fond of how Ted's transformed this past year, but I will say that ever since he got mixed up with Johnny Gargano and Tomko, he has been making a real impact on the scene.

[Michael Cole]
The Whole Shebang has it all, experience, a terrific voice, and the best problem solver you could ever ask for. There's a few people out there that think that Ted's nowhere near enough of a threat to Sheamus and his Intercontinental Championship...but I've got one thing to say to them, it's always the quiet ones that surprise you the most.

[JR]
Very true, Cole. Ted has not uttered a word in months, we're still a bit puzzled as to why, but despite not saying a thing verbally, he's said a whole lot with his actions. While I don't entirely support it, he's defeated The Mr. Money in The Bank, and the very man that he will challenge for The Intercontinental Championship against at Digital Decision. Ted's the man that for all technical purposes...did what no one else could, put Sheamus through a table after the Celtic Warrior had seemingly proven that to be an impossible task.

[King]
But as we saw when Johnny was his challenger three weeks ago, the numbers game isn't exactly going to work against Sheamus. He overcame all three of them on that night, and if they want things to go differently this time...they've gotta really do their homework and see what might throw that advantage back in their favor.

[Michael Cole]
Enough talk though, at least....from us that is. Ladies and gentlemen, we've got a very special treat for all of you. You've seen MizTV, you've seen The Heart Break Hotel, you've seen The Highlight Reel, and you've seen Piper's Pit....but tonight marks the debut of what will go down as no doubt another talk iconic show. The Whole Shebang proudly present to you....The WHOLE...Shehighlight...of the night!

Cutting away all the way over to the top of the stage, there see black leather sofas, a nice dark wood coffee table, a pristine vase filled with a single red rose. In front of the titantron stands The Problem Solver, Tyson Tomko next to the velvet red rope that resembles the type of environment you'd see outside of a night club. Inside the "building" stands the number one contender himself, Ted DiBiase in front of something else you'd see in a night club, some type of booth with speakers on both sides. Attached to the front of it is a banner that reads "The Silent SounDmaster" where the D resembles his cross hair logo. It's quite the impressive set up The Whole Shebang have here, but...it leaves us one question? Where is Johnny Gargano?

Not even a second after we ask ourselves that question, the theme of the man himself strikes the P.A and begins to play to the reception of boos and...wait, cheers? But those don't sound like they're coming from the crow- wait a second...there's Ted DiBiase fiddling with a button on his apparent soundboard and the cheers are coming from that! They're really bad cheers, like it sounds like the type of cheers you'd hear from some old movie where a returning hero gets a reaction befitting his conquest...not so much befitting Johnny Gargano. Dressed in a snazzy suit, his hair slicked back, and his arms spread wide soaking in the reaction from "the crowd is a sharp as ever Johnny Gargano. He makes his way to the red rope, and right away Tomko extends his arm out, pulling the rope up fully for the apparent host of this new addition to XWL Programming. Returning the rope back into it's closed position, Tomko stands there ever so menacing with his arms crossed as if he were a legitimate bouncer that was not going to let just anyone in.

Johnny Gargano
Welcome ladies and gentleman! Welcome to the first ever episode of the Whole SheHighlight of the Night! Now before we get into who the historic first guest would be let me introduce myself to all those people who don't know me.... Oh who am I kidding?! Of course you all know me! The only way you would not know is if you have been like Patrick Star and living under a rock. Who I will introduce however is my excellent sound master and he is a former World Heavyweight Champion and he is the man who will be winning the Intercontiental Championship at Digital Decsion... He is Ted DiBiase!

A sound similar to what you'd hear at a baseball game from a very proud and excited home game victory plays next. The actual live audience giving their say in a louder way, booing as opposed to giving Ted the type of reaction he gave himself.

Johnny Gargano
Good Ol' Teddy is not the only man that is out here with me though, as you will see behind me the man that is keeping this show in order is none other than the man behind me watching the red velvet rope... He is the Problem Solver.... He is a tank..... He is Tyson.... Tomko. Now how are you doing Tyson? Solve any good problems this week?

Tyson Tomko
Well last week I began the ending of the Jap problem Nakamura... So I guess you could say I'm doing fan-flipping-tastic.... That's PG right?

Johnny Gargano
Of course it's PG buddy. Tomko, I think you misunderstood me though. I said a good problem. Naka-whatever... eh... not a good problem. My cat could solve that problem. I mean a good-good problem. You know what I'm sayin?

Tyson Tomko
Well.. Hmm.. I'm trying to think...

Johnny Gargano
What about when you.... uh....hmn... I know! What about last Tuesday night when you solved the problem of our hotels shower not working! Had you not done that we would have smelled like this cesspool known as Augusta, Georgia.

Tyson Tomko
Well I suppose, but I mean to be fair, after I finish my work out I need more than a shower to get rid of my stench.

Johnny Gargano
I mean, I thought I told you to dump that ugly broad you are wi... Oh! You meant your gym workout....

Tyson Tomko
Hey! Don't call my wife a broad! She may be ugly, but she ain't no broad!

Johnny Gargano
Eh.... I'm just saying she's not just solving your problems....Bazinga! Isn't that right Teddy.

[b]With a flick of another button the all so famous "ba dum tss" sound plays in response to Johnny's terrible joke.

Johnny Gargano
In other highlight news, Our first guest for tonights show is....  Well lets just say he is not the brightest crayon in the box.... Actually if you look at his skin he might be but you get the point. Our guest tonight on the very first episode has been ordered to not provoke any of the Whole Shebang while this interview takes place or else he will be stripped of the gold that wraps his waist and that belt will be handed to Ted DiBiase. If you people still don't understand who the first guest is well... You might be as dumb as he is but none the less, Teddy hit his music!

The Intercontinental Champion's theme fills the air, but it wasn't Ted that kick started the theme...no his big contribution is having an audio clip that repeats the word "loser" in an obnoxious tone over and over. In spite of Ted's reaction to Sheamus, the crowd themselves let out a small pop, as usual they're happier to see Sheamus than they are to see any member of The Whole Shebang. Stepping out from behind the curtain, with his Intercontinental Championship wrapped tightly around his half suit wardrobe, Sheamus pounds his chest and takes a step forward to the velvet lined rope where Tomko resides.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 OSgKHxq

Remembering the Brogue kick from last week, Tomko scowls at The Celtic Warrior, before lifting up the rope and rolling his eyes as the champion walks onto the set. Johnny's quite cordial when Sheamus approaches the sofa, applauding Sheamus...or himself, it's kind of hard to tell with Johnny. But after a slight staredown between the two, Johnny motions for Sheamus to have a seat. After removing his championship from around his waist, and setting it on the table in front of them, Sheamus does just that.  

Johnny Gargano
Welcome fella, How are you doing tonight? Suprised to see you walking after all the times we have kicked your arse.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 F6JNA63

Sheamus
Never better actually! It was nothing compared to, oh say, kicking you so hard in the face that you went cross-eyed that one time? I think your left eye is still looking a bit crooked, fella!

Johnny Gargano
Not as crooked as your back looked when ever Teddy beat you in that tables match, but you know thats the past. This talk show is the present and the future...well the future is Digital Decision where you will go one on one with a former world heavyweight champion in Ted DiBiase. How are you feeling going into that match?

Sheamus
Former World Heavyweight Champion doesn't make a damn difference when it comes to facing The Celtic Warrior! I've beaten many who have held that same gold, and made them look absolutely pathetic. At Digital Decision, I'm going to make your silent friend start screaming for his life when he starts getting on his knees and begging......for mercy. Then, as always, I will retain my Intercontinental Championship! THAT'S how I'm feeling going into the match.

Johnny Gargano
Hmm.. Interesting point.. Very interesting point. It seems as though you are getting a little hot headed over this subject. So if you don't mind me chang--- Actually I don't care if you mind because this is my show and not yours. So on a different topic I have one question for you. Explain to me this thing they call the Luck of the Irish?.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 GW3Qmm5

Sheamus
The Luck of the Irish is a concept that might be a little difficult to grasp for a feeble minded little ant such as yourself, but I'll do my best anyway. It's something that's.....intangible, something that gives those blessed to be born in "The Land of Saints and Scholars" the extra edge they need, that little boost that makes me able, for instance, for me to launch my size 16 boot into the face of your friend who works at the tattoo parlor!

A sly grin comes across the face of Sheamus, as he turns his head and points at Tomko.

Sheamus
The sight of teeth flying into the air......What a beautiful thing it is.

Johnny Gargano
Funny the way it always gets explained to me is that the Luck of the Irish is when you where able to pin me at Supremacy.

Sheamus
Oh, must have been the voices in your head screaming at ya from that Brogue Kick!

Johnny Gargano
Nah it was the crowd that told me that when they where booing your arse out of the building, but if you want to think it was your Brogue Kick then so be it. The only thing I know is that at Digital Decision you and Teddy have a match. I heard through the grapevine that the fans will have to vote on what type of match it is, is this true fella?

Sheamus
Indeed it is true. These people will decide Silent Bob's fate at Digital Decision! And I did have a sneak peek at what they're going to be voting for, and well, looks like lil Teddy Bear might be in some big trouble, fella!

Johnny Gargano
I for once agree with you Sheamus. Teddy is in some trouble but that trouble is airport security! TSA will be all over him when he is carrying that belt into airports world wide. Also for once I think you finally intrigued these people instead of bored them so what exactly is this sneak peek?

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 FQNekvm

Sheamus
Well, you can actually see for yourself, fella! I have here in my pocket a handy dandy envelope that lists what these options are, and why they were chosen! So why don't you take a look at tell me what you think?

[b]Johnny snatches the note out of his hand, then begins to open up Stephanie's letter regarding The Intercontinental Championship encounter between his pal Ted, and his guest Sheamus. Not too far in the background you can just see the look of nervousness grow on Ted's face, he's not sure what to expect. Stephanie's ever so unpredictable, and the options could literally be anything.

Johnny Gargano
And I quote, "Dear Sheamus, As you know at Digital Decision you will be facing your challenger Ted DiBiase for your Intercontinental championship. As you also know Digital Decision is a fan interaction event thus meaning we have our loyal XWL fans vote on different scenarios per match. Your match at Digital Decision is the thing our fans will be voting on. There choices are as follows. A two out of three falls match seeing as if this match is chosen there will be no doubt which man is far more superior. The second match is an I Quit match where either you will be physically forced to give up your title or Mr. DiBiase will finally be physically forced to speak."

Yup, that last sentence has Ted's eyes racing back and forth, he's not in the full focus of the camera, but you can see it on his face as he begins to turn almost as pale as Sheamus! An I Quit Match against Sheamus is about the least appealing match to Ted out of both of those options. Because an I Quit Match isn't just any type of match...it's a fight, a physical altercation that only ends when someone is pushed to the point of a vocal submission. For Ted that would be not only giving up his hopes of becoming Intercontinental Champion, but his very right of silence.

Johnny Gargano
Are you serious? Sheamus, if you think there is anyway Teddy will speak then you are an idiot.

Sheamus
Fella, you've gotta keep reading! Stephanie saved the best part for last!

You wouldn't think one face could say so much...but Ted's very expression drastically changes into a further state of disbelief. There's one more option? There's something "better" than an I Quit Match? What the hell is Stephanie thinking, none of these options have favored him, and judging by how excited Sheamus is...this third option doesn't appear like it'll bode well for DiBiase either.

Johnny Gargano
Pfft... We will see about that... And I quote "The last match you two may be competing in is the same match that Ted DiBiase last failed to capture The Intercontinental Championship in..."

Suddenly Ted slams his hands against the sound board, surprisingly enough no sound goes off, instead...a light bulb goes off inside of his head as he realizes...what that final, best part....is...Instantly livid, Ted tries to fight the very thoughts that come into his head. No, it can't be....it's gotta be something else, but deep down...Ted in this moment, before Johnny even reads it...knows what that final option for this match is.  

Johnny Gargano
"That match was none other than Hell.....In A..... Cell"

The letter falls out of his hands as he utters that final phrase, garnering a loud pop from the crowd. Some dishard fans in XWL know why that match type is so detrimental if chosen...because when Ted last challenged for the coveted Intercontinental Championship....it was inside Hell in a Cell, and he failed...Johnny's hand covers his face as he shakes his head back and forth, this can't be real? This has to be fake, there's no way in hell that these are the options Stephanie has attached to this match? But while Johnny appears to be losing it himself, the person that's actually potentially going to have to compete in that match is a silent wreck. His eyes have bulged out, his forehead dripping sweat, and he looks as if he's legitimately terrified at this option especially. Because he fought for years to come back from that loss, and now....history could very well repeat itself.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 EN1HOt9

Sheamus
Johnny, I understand you're getting very excited but the very last part......is even better than that!

Johnny Gargano
....Last part?

Oh great, it gets better? Irate, but curious...Johnny bends down to pick up the letter only to kick the couch as he sees the final part of Stephanie's "announcement."

Johnny Gargano
"Do not fear though Sheamus. If that match is voted be Hell in a Cell, I can assure that it will be ONLY you and Ted inside of that structure. Meaning that Ted's friends will not be of any trouble to you. I hope you understand that the matches will be voted by the fans, I'm very excited as for what they'll pick, and may the luck of The Irish be kind to you.

Directly after reading the note from The General Manager, Johnny balls it up tightly, then throws it off the stage in disgust. Sheamus is having the time of his life at the sight of The Whole Shebang throwing a fit over the options for their second attempt at attaining The Intercontinental Championship. Johnny, Tomko, but especially Ted are in complete and utter disbelief, it's like it went from bad, to worse, to....are you freaking serious? Sheamus begins to have a laugh at the expense of Ted, showing no sympathy whatsoever to the man that screwed him last month in their tables match. And it appears as if those very actions have lead to a bit of delayed punishment from Stephanie McMahon.

Johnny Gargano
You think this is funny?! You think this is a joke?! This is my show damn it! I should know the ends and outs of everything that takes place and that letter was not something that was suppose to ta--

Letting out his last chuckle, Sheamus rises up and stares at Johnny, not letting him finish his rant, because after attacking Sheamus on multiple occasions, including last week's "clever" reveal of Ted being his next challenger...Sheamus has managed to turn the tide back in his favor, and he didn't even have to do anything himself. Stephanie's decision making has done all the work for him, and that makes this even better if you're Sheamus. He's fine defending the title in any match, it's The Whole Shebang that is having a conniption fit over the entire thing.

Sheamus
That's what happens when you think you can outsmart The Celtic Warrior, fella. I'm always thinking one step ahead! And just so you know, This....is MY territory, since I am The King! And as King, I decree that this interview is officially....over....But the fun, has only just begun!

Johnny raises his microphone up to object, but just as he does....The Celtic Warrior strikes with lightning fast speed, Brogue Kicking the microphone into Johnny's face! The crowd erupts cheering in a loud capacity as The Number One Contender to The Intercontinental Championship's "voice" is silenced and floored by that unexpected kick.

[JR]
Brogue kick! Bah gawd, that microphone and Mr. Gargano just became one!

[Michael Cole]
HEY! That was so uncalled for, who the hell does he think he is?!

[King]
The Intercontinental Champion and The Whole Shebang will never forget it.

[Michael Cole]
But....but Stephanie said Sheamu-

[JR]
During the interview, Cole...in case you missed it...this interview is officially over.

Not going to let his boy Johnny get treated like that, Tomko rushes over to Sheamus clubbing him from behind with a double axe handle that sends him stumbling forward onto the table. Tomko motions for Ted to join him, to help him solve this problem that is Sheamus....but as Ted makes his way from around his booth, Tomko pulls Sheamus up only The Intercontinental Champion to rise up with his title in hand! Smack, wham, right across the face the title bounces of Tomko's skull and he drops like dead weight instantaneously! The Irish Brawler turns his head with a smile on his face when he sees a frozen Ted DiBiase standing not far away from him. Seeing his buddies get taken out has not done wonders for his confidence, and while he planned to perhaps repeat last week by swooping in and sending a message to him...the only message that has been sent, is by Sheamus who now stands there with a huge grin on his face, and The Intercontinental Championship held high above his head.

[King]
A message doesn't get any clearer than that, and what a message it was from Sheamus!

[JR]
By disposing of his buddies, Sheamus has perhaps made it very blunt to his number one contender in showing him that no matter what The Whole Shebang might have up their sleeves...in the end it's going to come down to only he and Ted, so he better be ready.

[Michael Cole]
Ted's beaten him before, he'll beat him again, it's as simple as that!

[King]
But that's where you're wrong, Cole...it's not simple at all, not with the option presented to The Universe it isn't!

[JR]
I don't know what's worse, having to beat Sheamus, not once....but twice....forcing a man like Sheamus to quit? Or...competing inside of the same structure he last competed for The Intercontinental Championship in. Talk about hoping for the lesser of three evils, but what's a man like Ted to even hope for in this type of situation?

[Michael Cole]
It doesn't matter, Stephanie can try to stack the deck against him all she likes, Ted's leaving Digital Decision with The Intercontinental Championship, and that's that.

[King]
You said the same about Johnny Gargano last month, and we all saw how that ended.

[JR]
But will things go better the second time around for The Whole Shebang? Or will Sheamus once again prevail, and prove even further why he is The Intercontinental Champion?

With both competitor's eyes locked, Sheamus in confidence, Ted in fear...The Champion's theme sounds again, and we're left to wonder if this is the sight we will when The Intercontinental Championship is defended at Digital Decision. Will Sheamus retain for the second time against this trio, or will Ted finally capture the prize he has long sought after? What type of match will it end up being, will it be a 2 out of 3 Falls Match, an I Quit Match, or a Hell in a Cell match? This rivalry over the gold will have only one victor, and as we fade out, we ask....who will that be?  
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:52 pm

The Rock appears on the screen and boy does he look like he has something to say.

(The Rock)
Hello there people,  as you can see the rock has a problem,  I'm not bitching or moaning,  but some how the Authority feels that they can put me on a match with my own blood, as you guys may no I have allot of family members here in the wrestling business,  one being the one you love Roman Reigns who I have to face in that very ring tonight.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 50b6fc0b226642d9d3d8c56e41936b5c

Now I know you know the rock better than that and I am afraid of no man,  I've beating the best of the best,  but how are me and Roman suppose to break it to our family that one of us lost out that we even beat the hell out of each other,  I can't fight the young man who I watched grow as a great comepetitor,  and even have a few pointers to.  I just can't do it,  but I have to and that's what frustrates me the most,  all the rocks life I never let anyone tell me what to do or how to do it,  but it's business and I guess I'm just going to have to.  

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 89e6bb37b35eedf929c7f191bd8754d7

So Roman listen closely,  because I'm only gonna say this once,  bring all you got,  being out all because the rock will not tolerate you getting into that ring and fighting like a little girl,  I've seen you wrestle and boy or boy do you have skills,  wrestle me like you would wrestle any other XWL superstar.  I don't want you holding back nothing,  you understand,  because don't think for one second the rock is gonna let up on you boy,  it's business,  and if that means fighting your love ones then dammit you better piss or get the hell of the pot,  now that's only if YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 7bb378d3a0410db88eef7f5be6b64d98

I mean Roman you are the XWL United States champion,  and if you can't compete with a top dog like the rock then maybe you should just give me the title now,  because you never know if I was too beat you Roman I'm site the authority would have no problem putting me in the US title hunt.  And you better believe one I'm in there's no getting me out.  The rock already feels he's championship material,  but what kind of person would the rock be if he just walked in demanding title shots.  An unliked man he would be, see the rock is a patient man and whenever my time is to come for a title shot I will be ready,  and I could almost guarantee I will be champion.  Now Roman you get ready because we do still have a match

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 256e94067a73d10c07f25e0a77597d49
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Wow, dude. Huge step up and I honestly enjoyed it.
Keep it up, and happy birthday.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Thanks man.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 BZ8AKxQXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 TaRHOwV

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n4xaqjPDpd1saykaxo1_250

The crowd cheers as Bayley walks onto the stage with a huge smile on her face. The recent returnee to XWL has easily won the crowd over with her bubbly personality with the way she constantly tries to see the best in those that only know how to do wrong.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n4xaqjPDpd1saykaxo5_r1_250

A pair of wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men come to life at the foot of the stage and Bayley is beside herself with joy as she races to each so that she can give them a big hug!

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Tumblr_n4xaqjPDpd1saykaxo4_r1_250

It’s an incredibly adorable sight as Bayley tries to play with the tubeman to the delight of the crowd who continue to cheer her on.

Lillian Garcia
The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from San Jose, California…  it’s Bayley!

Upon the announcement of her name, Bayley reluctantly parts ways with the tubemen, waving goodbye before making her way down the ramp where she slaps a couple of high fives before making it down to the ringside area. The crowd begins chanting Bayley’s name and when she climbs onto the stage  Bayley bobs her head up and down in tune with the chant. She enters the ring and throws her arms up into the air and in turn gets another loud pop from the crowd.

And just like that the people have nothing to cheer for. Boos rise up from the audience like a tidal wave out of the ocean as the impending appearance of Jillian means they’re all about to have a bad time.

Lillian Garcia
And her opponent, from Louisville Kentucky, Jillian!

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jillsing1_zps45b55186

Jillian Hall
Helloooo everybody! I appreciate you guys coming here to see me tonight, I promise the performance will be well worth the cost of admission! Now, as the most patriotic diva on the roster, I took it upon myself to prepare a special piece for you all and I hope it makes you as proud to be from this country as I am. Hit it, boys!

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jillsing4_zps53561cf2

Jillian Hall
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
The butterflies fly away

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jillsing8_zps297efbe5

Jillian Hall
I'm noddin' my head like yeah
Movin' my hips like yeah

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jillsing13_zpsfdc23410

Jillian Hall
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
I know I'm gonna be OK

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jillsing15_zps99e5f360

Jillian Hall
Yeah, it's a party in the USA

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jillsing16_zps7dd5f68f

Jillian Hall
Yeah, it's a party in the USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jillsing12_zpseabd1064

Jillian Hall
Thank you! Thank you! You know what? I think I have an encore in me—

Bayley cuts Jillian’s moment short by wrapping her arms around her in a hug and carrying her over to the ring! Jillian eyes widen with fear and she screams out “help!” but the chances of someone actually coming to her aid are as likely as a blizzard sweeping through Jillian’s “abductor’s” home state. The fans are ever grateful to Bayley for saving them from a second helping of that auditory torture. As Bayley continues carrying Jillian down the ramp, the screen fades to black as Breakdown heads to a quick commercial break.

Fresh off a commercial break we’re thrust right into the thick of the action where Bayley has wrestled Jillian down to the mat with a side-headlock really wrenching the hold in while Jillian struggles to break that tight grip cutting off her circulation.

She manages to fight her way to her feet and tires to shove Bayley off but quickly realizes that escaping from this predicament isn’t going to be that easy. In her desperation, Jillian reaches up and wraps her fingers around Bayley’s ponytail and gives it a hard tug and that’s all it takes to get her foe to break the hold.

Jillian pushes Bayley off and this time Bayley rebounds off the ropes and leaps into the air taking Jillian down with a big forearm to the face. The crowd is coming alive and the pop when Bayley nails Jillian with a second forearm. Jillian stays on the mat for a little longer and Bayley uses the opportunity to go for a pin:

Kick out! Jillian gets to her feet while Bayley smiles at the crowd starting up another chant of her name. Bayley takes Jillian by the arm and throws her into the corner. The headband-donning warrior charges into the corner, jumps onto Jillian where she tries to go for a monkey flip but can’t quite pull it off before Jillian lifts her into the air drops her face-first onto the turnbuckle!

Bayley staggers backwards while Jillian hops onto the second turnbuckle. She dives off looking for the crossbody but nobody’s home! Meanwhile, Bayley gets assumes the position Jilllian was in just moments ago, then takes it one step further by climbing to the top rope! Throwing caution to the wind, Bayley leaps off with the reverse elbow and nails Jillian square in the jaw with it!

Capitalizing on the big move, Bayley drops down onto Jillian and goes for another pin:

Jillian gets her shoulder off the mat. Bayley peels Jillian off the mat then tries to throw Jillian across the ring, but the maneuver is reversed and Bayley finds herself dashing across the ring instead. When he rebounds off the ropes, Jillian snatches her up into her arms then hits a pendulum backbreaker and quickly transitions into a submission as she stretches Bayley’s spin across her knee.

Bayley begins to fight out of it, repeatedly driving her knee into the side of Jillian’s head, but before she can mount any semblance of a comeback, Jillian forcefully shoves her down to the mat. Rising to her feet, Jillian arrogantly raises her arms into the air, then fluffs up her hair in her usual fashion while taking a couple of steps away from Bayley.

Jillian does a cartwheel and in a smooth motion turns it into an elbow drop but the point of her elbow connects with the unforgiving surface of the ring! Shaking her arm, Jillian gets to her feet and when she notices that Bayley is also up, the songstress charges only to get taken down with an arm drag! Jillian is quickly back up and fakes a move in Bayley’s direction who was looking for another arm drag and before she can get back to her feet, Jillian does a handstand and drops her leg across the back of Bayley’s head!

Jillian rolls Bayley over and goes for the pin:

She gets her foot on the rope! Jillain immediately begins screaming at the top of her lungs, accusing The Ref of not being able to count to three. She gets right up in the official’s face, thrusting her finger into his chest repeatedly to really drive home the fact that she his very displeased with the job he’s doing.

All of a sudden, Bayley spins Jillian from behind and wraps her arms around her as she looks to hit Belly-to-Bayley! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!” A high-pitched shriek right into Bayley’s ear dazes her long enough for Jillian to slip an arm free and rake her fingernails across Bayley’s face! The dirty move is what causes Bayley to let Jillian go and she turns around with her hands over her eyes but before she can properly assess the damage, Jillian grabs her from behind in a full nelson and wrestles her over into the middle of the ring. From there she leaps into the air hitting the Full Nelson facebuster, planting Bayley right into the mat:

3!

Jillian’s in complete in utter shock, putting on a show for anyone foolish enough to not see what lengths she went to in order to come away with the win. Jillian stands up and orders the referee to raise her arm into the air, and she can barely contain her glee. Exiting the ring, Jillian backs up the ramp, acting as though she won a Grammy for her musical talents and not just a match she had to cheat to win. Facts aren’t going to be enough to be a damper on her spirit as she takes a dramatic bow on the stage and makes sure to thank all of her adoring fans before turning and exiting the arena.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Breakdown returns from a commercial break to find that the ring has been transformed. In the center of it stands a podium, a "don't tread on me" flag on either side, a red carpet covering the canvas. The REAL Americans prepare to give their "Fourth of July State of the Union Address", Zeb propped up behind the microphone, Swagger standing tall beside him.  

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 StateoftheUnion_zps36a1ba65

Zeb Colter
Ladies and gentleman, today is independence day. A day where we celebrate the birth of our nation. A ONCE great nation. But what exactly are we celebrating? HALF of you don't even know what independence day is. What is represents, why it's important. No, you just take it as another day to sit on your lazy butts, get drunk and watch a bunch of pretty lights in the sky. That's the typical American way of celebrating today. But for those of us who are REAL Americans, we can't sit idly by and pretend that everything is okay in our country. We can't celebrate something that shouldn't be celebrated. Because while all of you un-Americans are busy with your light shows, ILLEGAL immigrants continue to pour over our borders! Today represents our independence from the English, yet we're not truly independent. We never were. Because from day one, we've let other countries walk all over us. We let their citizens cross our borders, ILLEGALLY, and take OUR jobs.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 StateoftheUnion2_zps96f548e0

Zeb Colter
Mexicans, Chinese, Canadians . . . BRITISH. They are the ones that are truly celebrating today, but they don't know why. I do, because today isn't independence day, no. It's DEPENDENCE day. They DEPEND on us to lend them a helping hand. To save them from their failing economies and their dirty ways of living. They want to come to OUR country and infest it, driving us out and making us the ones that need a new home! But I've had enough, I've had enough of them, and I've had enough of all of you. Our forefathers, the men who built this country . . . If they could see it now. John Adams said that today “ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.” But John Adams doesn't know what I know today. And that's that there is nothing to be celebrated. In fact, today should be a day where we all hang our heads in shame. Where we close the curtains, put our children in their bedrooms and watch as our country plummets into the ground. That's what today SHOULD be, but it's not. And it won't be, not on MY watch. Not on Jack Swagger's watch. All of the REAL Americans that are left, we won't allow for this country to be dragged down any further. We are going to put a stop to this, once and for all.

Zeb Colter moves to the side as Jack takes a hold of the podium.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 StateoftheUnion3_zpsd9e172ad

Jack Swagger
. . . WE, THE PE-

Suddenly, Swagger is cutoff by the sound of glass shattering.

The fans leap out of their seats as the sound of glass shattering can only mean one thing. The arrival of Stone Cold Steve Austin. As the crowd begins to cheer we can hear the sound of Cole complaining trying to drown out Austin‘s music

Michael Cole
Oh here we go folks. Why can‘t Austin just stay in the back. Can‘t he see that Swagger and Colter had something important they had to get off their chest. After all it is Independence Day. That means this is a day where we can say and do what we want. Let them speak. Let them speak. Let them speak.

Cole stands up and tries to rally the crowd when the camera darts to the stage. Seconds later Austin appears on stage microphone in hand and a beer in the other. He looks around at the crowd who seem to be coming unglued at his presence, he glances over at Cole and smirks, before turning his attention to the ring.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 EpBx7Wf

Swagger slowly turns and realizes who it is and begins to stomp his feet and yell. Colter tries to calm him down but it‘s evident Colter‘s mad as well. The camera focuses on them for a few seconds. Suddenly Austin slowly raises his mic as such the camera then focuses on what he‘s about to say

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 ZtrPs9Q

{Steve Austin}
So what you’re telling me son, is that today isn’t Independence Day? You mean to tell ole Stone Cold Steve Austin that, on this day in seventeen-hundred and seventy-six that this land didn’t sign into decree the declaration of independence. That, today isn’t about celebrating our freedom’s as a great nation, and enjoying ourselves in whatever way we please?

Zeb can be seen pacing as Swagger shakes his head no. To which Austin smirks and raises the mic again to speak

{Steve Austin}
What was that you called today? De.. Dependents Day? Is that right. Well, I’ll be damned if I ever do this again but, you’re right son. Today IS Dependence Day.

The crowd looks stunned at the thought of Austin agreeing with The Real American’s. Swagger smirks and is seen shaking his head. As Zeb nods lightly but doesn’t take his eyes off Austin. Austin then paces the stage for a second before speaking again

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 I20F5VI

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 1rCdzAt

{Steve Austin}
You heard it here folks. Today marks the dawn of a new Holiday. Dependence Day. Lemme guess. You two are the founding fathers? Well that’s fitting. Considering your sorry ass depends on this fat tub-of-lard to even get your damn point across! If you’re wanting to celebrate this new Holiday how about you start by tossing that fat, piece of shit, back on home to wherever it is he came from and be a man ya stupid son of a bitch!

Austin lowers his mic and opens his can of beer with his other hand. He smirks as Swagger is visibly frustrated. The camera cuts back to Austin who goes to take a drink of his beer when suddenly Colter interrupts

Zeb Colter
I-

Jack puts his hand on Zeb's shoulder, as if to say "let me handle this one".

Jack Swagger
Austin . . . We had a feeling that you might try to come out here and interrupt us. That you would try to stop the truth from being heard. And- and you want me to be a man? Yeah? How about what I did to John Morrison last week, Steve, was that "man" enough for you? Like I said, that's exactly what's going to happen to you when I get my hands on you at Digital Decision. The match has been made official . . . The end of your career . . . Has been made official. But, like every other match at Digital Decision, Steve, there needs to be some stipulations . . . Yeah, and I've got one in mind. These people here tonight, just like you, need to wake up and realize that me and Zeb, we're not the bad guys. And what a better way to do that, than for you to become a . . . REAL, American.

Stone Cold cocks his head to the side atop the stage, the fans on the edge of their seats. Jack looks over to Colter, who takes back the microphone.

Zeb Colter
At Digital Decision, your fate will be in the hands of your so called "fans", these UN-Americans! Because one of the three stipulations that they can choose from is, if Stone Cold Steve Austin loses to the REAL American Jack Swagger, he'll be forced to JOIN, the REAL Americans!

The negative pop from the fans shows just how much they hate the idea of Steve Austin become a "REAL" American. But Stone Cold just laughs, pointing down at Swagger before speaking up.

{Steve Austin}
So let me see if I understand this here right. Out of every gat damn stipulation you could wrack your little brains with that's what you came up with. What you're telling 'ol Stone Cold is, is that if I lose, I have to join the Real American's? Is that what you're telling me right now?

Swagger begins yelling and nodding his head while Zeb simply stands still. Austin pauses a moment and gets a smirk on his face before speaking

{Steve Austin}
So that's how it's gonna be son? If I lose I have to join you? Well, to be honest with ya kid, I have to admit I don't think I'd like being that close to you and Mr. Mustache over there. However, because I know I'm gonna walk on into that ring, and beat your lilly-livered ass I got a stipulation of my own..

Austin pauses and takes a sip of beer before pointing towards Swagger again

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 1rCdzAt

{Steve Austin}
Since you two love to try and boss these here people around like it's nobodies business, walking on our here telling them to put their hands over their hearts and telling 'em to shout We The People" how about it if these people and myself beat and you lose, you have to do what ever it is I say? How about that you stupid piece of trash!

Jack begins to laugh openly, the crowd obviously loving the idea. Colter twirls his mustache, placing a hand on Swaggers shoulder before replying.

Zeb Colter
Mr. Austin, do you see this man right here? Do you know what he's capable of? Did you see exactly what he did last week? . . . You'll be lucky to even walk out of that arena on your own. Jack Swagger is UNDEFEATED. He hasn't lost a singles match since making his return. Know why? Because he's a hard worker. Unlike you, who drinks on the job and thinks that he can just go around doing as he pleases. Well I've got some news for you, Steven, that's not going to get you very far. Don't believe me? Just remember Dead Mans Hand . . .

Swagger once again enjoys himself, the fans gasping as Stone Cold just nods his head.

Zeb Colter
My point is that, if you were to join us, you'd be able to better yourself, maybe win some matches for a change. But if we were to do as you say . . . Well, that'd just be another loser on the roster. Another UN-American. But, if that's your BIG stipulation, then so be it. We don't have to worry about it, because there's no way on God's green Earth that you're ending Jack Swagger's streak.

Colter lowers his microphone, Swagger smirking up at Austin who simply takes another drink of his beer before speaking

{Steve Austin}
Do I see that man right there?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
That blonde haired

{Steve Austin}
No neck

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Airhead who can’t speak so he has to have you out here as his mouthpiece? You’re damn right I see him. You come on out here and you’re preaching to these people how to be an American. Son, do you know the first damn thing about being an American? There’s one big rule we follow in these United States. Freedom of speech. Now what that means is no matter your race, or your religion, any language spoken is one fine by me. Ya wanna talk about big stipulations? How about we do this… You’re in that ring in your fancy little jacket and tie, talking to these people about what a true American is but son, you sure as hell don’t look like one so, how about we do this. You put something of yours on the line and I’ll put something of mine.

Colter looks on in confusion then looks towards Swagger. Swagger lightly grits his teeth and nods. To which Zeb looks towards Austin and motions with his hand. Austin then continues to speak

{Steve Austin}
Look at ‘cha. You’re out here whining and crying about how I’m not a hard worker. How all I do is drink beer and walk around here doing whatever the hell I want? Well how about this. If I lose I’ll clean myself up, but if you lose, in addition to having to do whatever I say, Mr. Colter over there has to clean up as well. Since I can see that you’re too stupid to follow let ol’ Stone Cold dumb it down for you. You wanna talk about how I need to join you if I lose? Well I certainly don’t look the part now do I? How about if I lose, not only do I have to join you but, I have to look the part too, but if I win, Mr. Squirrel face over there has to do the same thing. So how about it. Goatee vs. Mustache. Ain’t nothing that says Real American more than a clean face and values. What’d you say ya jackass?!

Colter once again slowly twirls his mustache, listening as the thousands of fans cheer for the idea. The loser will not only be under the other's control, but will also have to shave their facial hair. Swagger takes a deep breath, almost letting out a laugh at the thought of Zeb without his mustache.

Jack Swagger
Austin . . . You're just digging a bigger grave for yourself. You're on! I can't wait to see what you look like not only without your goatee, but also as my little sidekick!

Zeb looks up at Swagger and shakes his head, but Jack assures him that there's no way in hell Stone Cold can beat him.

Jack Swagger
Happy fourth of July, Steve . . . Have a good one . . .

Jack drops his microphone and nods as he looks up at Steve Austin. Austin smiles and then drinks up the rest of his beer, crushing the can and flipping off the REAL Americans as his theme song begins to play over the speakers. The fans go nuts as Austin takes out another beer and drinks the whole thing down rather quickly, shouting out, "HAPPY FOURTH, JACKASSES!"

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:13 pm

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jeff_zpsf12a0514XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 MattHardy_zps1780f326

Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:54 am

Even after Matt Hardy leaves the ring, Jeff is left staggering in the center of the ring, the crowd hot after the great wrestling match the Hardy brothers just put on against each other. Jeff stumbles over to the ropes and regains his balance. He leans against the rope to retain his breath and then begins to clap for his victorious brother. With help from the rope he walks to the corner and asks for a microphone. With a mic in hand he walks back to the center of the ring and begins to speak.

Jeff Hardy
After defeating Triple H and that sorry, pathetic, kiss-ass Miz, I got a little over confident. I underestimated my brother because I was sure if I got that win last week that nothing could stop me. So thank you Matt for the reminder that I'm not invincible. I am no Superman. What I am is an underdog. I've been an underdog my entire life. A scrawny boy struggling to make it in this dog-eat-dog world of professional wrestling. Last week was no different from the rest of my career. When the cards are stacked against me, I do what I always do and that is over come! Creatures of the night! Are you ready to take down the machine that is XWL!? We are the virus that will destroy this corrupt company! Hunter! Stephanie! I hope you're listening and I hope you got some good antivirus software, cause we're coming!

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Ngbbs42e14fc26d3c1

The TV feed cuts out and when it comes back Jeff is gone from the ring. No where to be seen. The crowd is on fire from the brief, yet intense speech given from Hardy.

Michael Cole
Jeff Hardy sure is a fool if he actually think he can take this company down!

Jerry Lawler
Well if anyone stands a chance of stopping Triple H from corrupting XWL, I think Jeff is our best bet.

Michael Cole
Triple H would never "corrupt" this company! He loves this business, why would he try to harm it?

Jim Ross
I know Triple H, and he would do some very despicable things just to get his hands on the title. I wouldn't put it past him to use his power to his advantage.

Michael Cole
Even if that is true, its not any different from Jeff using that tablet of his to get a title!

As the commentators go on arguing, the show fades into the next segment

Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:50 pm

going into the arena the fans are on their feet waiting for the next segment to happen,  then Tamina appears on the screen out of nowhere

-Tamina-
Hello there XWL fans from all across the world as you may know my name is Tamina Snuka in as you also might know I recently just had a match with Candice earlier tonight,  and as you all have seen what happened at the end of that match although I won the match what happened happened at the end of the match was completely unacceptable thats why im here tonight I am demanding a match with Candice at Digital Decision

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 E181efd39ac1b7e32c41e0d2f864b8fa

Yes demanding that's something you don't see around here too often too often but I'm doing it it Candice had no right for doing what she did I mean I beat her fair and square am I right,  you all witnessed it,  but I'm not going to keep complaining so that's why I'm issueing a challenge to Candice for digital decision where you guys get to vote the match stipulations. Isn't that great

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 3287f62ffa580f8a4ca86a306f69eb2a

Well why I have my time to talk I would like to eknowledge one diva back in the locker room,  one diva you all are familiar with.  The one and only Paige,  yes paid I feel page is the only diva on this roster who could bring the fight to me,  paid has beaten me before,  just lay week and for that paige you have earned my respect,  unlike all these other diva divas in the back,  to worried about their nails or there hair than what's going on in the ring.  That's something I can't stand and that's one of the reasons I came to XWL to bring back the superior divas in wrestling.  Week that's all I have his is been nice taking to you,  choose your votes wisely for digital decision,  but it really doesn't matter Tamina can handle anything.  

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 B1b70ccf0f1045042fdae165c9a1bb49
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Oh,  didn't see that one,  sorry scratch
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Should prob discuss things with people before you demand anything against them.  Rose IGN 
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:27 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Should prob discuss things with people before you demand anything against them.  Rose IGN 

Yeah all PPV matches are arranged by the people involved in them. You have to actually be in a feud with them for it to take place at a PPV. So next time message the person and get their consent before posting a promo challenging anyone or using anyone.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:51 pm

The arena is filled with excitement as we prepare for yet another match, this one specifically gathering a lot of interest due to what it is. It's not often you see a rematch like this take place on Breakdown, but as the graphic told us just before the last commercial break, we've got ourselves a Main-Event of Final Stand Rematch! Ted DiBiase takes on the former World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose one on one in just a moment. Ted failed to defeat Dean several months ago, and in turn became a mute man that has not spoken a single word since that dreadful night. Will a victory here give Ted that final boost of confidence he  needs to let his voice once again be heard, or will lightning strike twice for Dean Ambrose? Out first Ted's theme fills the air, garnering a reaction of boos much like he received on the night it all went wrong.

[JR]
This is going to be exciting folks, a Final Stand Rematch right here, right now!

[King]
One loss has never affected a man more than the failure to regain The Gold in his first ever Main-Event at Final Stand did to Ted.

[Michael Cole]
Look at you two, always harping on the past. Look, Ted lost then sure...but he's coming off two huge wins this past month. He's beaten The Intercontinental Champion, and the Mr. Money in The Bank! Those are victories that have reignited that fire, and it's going to burn Dean tonight.

[JR]
Well that fire lost some of it's fuel last week when Ted was pinned by The World Heavyweight Champion.

[Michael Cole]
You act as if that's a bad thing. Ted fought valiantly, but in the end The World Champion caught him with a kick that no man could have ever kicked out of. That's not something to be ashamed of in the least bit.

[King]
But after seeing his opponent in two weeks, The Intercontinental Champion send shivers down his spine by just staring at him earlier after the the options for their match were revealed...that tells me Ted's not going to head into this match with an abundance of confidence.

[JR]
Especially knowing that his title match is going to be far more difficult to win than he could have ever imagined.

Stepping out onto the stage, noticeably without the rest of his stable mates, is Ted DiBiase and as the commentary team eluded to...you can tell that his mind is elsewhere at the moment. There's no fancy pose on the stage, no swagger in his step, he just casually strolls down the ramp without focusing on anything around him. The haunting predictions in his head for how Digital Decision could end for him are consuming every single bit of his mind. He's defeated Sheamus before, but that was once...to take the title he'd have to defeat him, twice in the same night. He's competed in an I Quit Match before, and he's won it....but this option poses a greater threat to him than just defeat, because his silence would be forced to break, and that couldn't make matters for his psyche any better. Then there's the possibility that his last opportunity for The Intercontinental Championship could leave him with one wickedly bad case of dejavu should their match be contested inside Hell in a Cell. He might proven to be a tough individual on that night when he kicked out of a Wasteland done by Wade Barrett through the top of the cell....but ultimately, in spite of that will to win, he lost.

[JR]
This match is not only important to Ted, but Dean Ambrose as well. For he's got a rematch clause that entitles him to an opportunity at The World Heavyweight Championship, and with something like that you want to keep the momentum going.

[Michael Cole]
Well unfortunately for him he's up against Ted DiBiase tonight, who once again is the man that had more momentum than dare I say anybody else in the past month.

[King]
That's pushing it a little there, Cole. Let's not forget those victories of his were because of other people, which says a whole lot about the "roll" he's been on.

Reaching the end of the ramp, the far from enthusiastic DiBiase slowly climbs up onto the apron, and enters the ring. Pacing back and forth almost immediately, awaiting the arrival of the man that “silenced” him on the grandest stage of them all, Final Stand, some months ago, revenge must be on the mind of the Million Dollar Son. Seconds tick by as Ted grows impatient, his opportunity to avenge his loss slowly slipping away. Whether this is one of Ambrose's mind games or not has yet to be seen, Ted's impatience slowly turning to anger as it appears that his opponent for the evening isn't going to show.

And just like that, the all too familiar theme of Dean Ambrose begins to blare throughout the arena, a surprisingly positive reaction filling the ring. Ted stops in his tracks and looks out towards the stage with intent for a few moments before he shifts his focus towards the crowd in search of Ambrose.

[King]
Here he comes, the former World Heavyweight Champion himself.

[JR]
I'm very excited about this match, they put on a really hard hitting match, threw their own well being aside, and just beat the living hell out of one another.

[King]
And that's the type of match I expect to see again, JR.

[Michael Cole]
Except this time Ted's hand is the one that will be raised. Because that dope Brad Maddox won't be here to screw things up again.

[JR]
Oh don't start with that cockamamie story again, Cole.  

The theme dies down, causing confusion to spread through the crowd like wildfire, leaving Ted in the ring to continue scouring the crowd for his opponent, questioning whether or not this is a trick. Not being one to back down from a fight, Ambrose's presence remains nonexistent but why?

[Michael Cole]
Where the hell is he?

[JR]
This is very unlike him, Dean's not one to simply avoid a fight.

Almost instantly, an image appears on the Titantron. The image is quickly deciphered and shows a table broken in two with slightly bloody Ambrose put through it. Boos rain down into the ring as Ambrose seems to be out cold with blood trickling from his forehead, the signs of a fight apparent, but who is the culprit?

[King]
Look at the tron, that's Dean!

[JR]
Bah gawd, what the hell happened to him?

Another wave of boos fall into the ring, this time, directed at the man in the ring. As Ted remains looking towards the Titantron, the official for the match is seen with a hand on his ear, clearly receiving orders from someone, a simple nod is his reply before he rings the bell, bringing a start to this “match.”

[JR]
Oh come on, this match can't happen, Dean's in no shape to compete. He's lying on a floor backstage in a puddle of his own blood dammit.

[Michael Cole]
Well if he's such a scrapper than he should have no problem coming out here and fighting.

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 AbLRlOr XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 QneDIJu

Without hesitation, the referee begins making his count, causing a negative reaction to emit from the live audience in attendance.

[King]
This is just wrong, Ted can't seriously wanna win like this...

[Michael Cole]
It's not his fault that his opponent can't complete such a simple task as actually showing up on time.

[JR]
It's a little hard to show up when you're lying flat on your face after being assaulted backstage.

[Michael Cole]
You don't know what happened, for all you know he tripped and landed on a bottle of ketchup.

[King]
I don't even know how in the hell something like that even comes up in your brain, let alone that you actually say it.

[JR]
This was supposed to be an exciting rematch, but instead....it's ending like this?

[Michael Cole]
Way to go Ted, another one bites the dust!

[King]
What's the point in even counting, he's not coming out...

[JR]
I've had it up to here with this nonsense, just ring the damn bell already, we know how this is ending...

10!

[Michael Cole]
Ted wins! What an amazing victory from the man that will challenge for The Intercontinental Championship in two weeks!

With his "efforts" paying off, Ted triumphantly begins to celebrate his victory. While the audience just sits on their hands, not even wasting their breath to boo. The entire ten count slowly destroyed their hope and ruined their excitement over this match. This wasn't a match, this was Ted getting another victory handed to him for doing absolutely nothing! But as if he did something, Ted demands the referee raise his hand, and regretfully the official does. Ted's won this "rematch" and has now evened the score against the man that defeated him on the grand stage.

[JR]
I just....I don't understand it, what happened to Dean? Why would someone even call for the bell like that?

[Michael Cole]
It's not Ted's problem that Dean didn't show up. But he did, so that means he shouldn't be punished for whatever happened. Ted's the winner and rightfully so, his head isn't exactly in the right place after what happened earlier, but he still showed up, which is more than Dean did.

[King]
Wrestling isn't some type of childhood contest, Cole...you don't get a trophy for simply showing up, just like Ted shouldn't have gotten the win.

Standing tall on the second rope, Ted begins to motion around his waist that he'll soon be Intercontinental Champion, while keeping his worries and fears over that event to himself long enough for him to celebrate his "win." He's managed to pull away with the victory tonight, but once Digital Decision rolls around...all of these right place at the right time victories are going to be forgotten about and he's going to have to actually do all of the work himself. Defeating Sheamus is never an easy task, and considering every single one of his victories as of late are all thanks to someone else...he better learn to start fighting his own battles soon, or else Sheamus will tear through him just as he tore through Johnny Gargano last month.  

Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Yeah, uh Bryant this is the second time you have done this. Please ask the people before doing promos including them. Also you should really read the show other than your own stuff as you would have realized the LeRae/Rayne feud.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Breakdown transitions to a brief advertisement for XWL's latest sponsor.

As the advertisement comes to a close, we head back into the arena as we get a shot of the XWL fans in their seats, ready for the next segment.

Suddenly, the lights in the arena fade to darkness. The audience erupts in cheers, ready for one of there favorite superstars to

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 2EWMb3H

[Jerry Lawler]
"Looks like we're having some technical difficulties tonight."

[Jim Ross]
"It would seem so, King."

After a few moments of darkness, a familiar tune begins to play.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 2EWMb3H

[Jerry Lawler]
"Hey... wait a minute."

[Michael Cole]
"Oh my! Could it be?! I can't believe it!"

As the theme song picks up, a spotlight shines in the center of the ring. A man is on one knee in the middle of that spotlight. That man's name... is Bo Dallas.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Lr4K7dr

[Michael Cole]
"It's him!! It's really him! It's the inspirational Bo Dallas!"

[Jerry Lawler]
"Oh would you pipe down, Cole?"

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 ZRB6dQG
XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 6NJx4QI

[Jim Ross]
"Now my memory isn't the best, but if I'm not mistaken, didn't Stephanie McMahon fire Bo Dallas?"

[Michael Cole]
"Who cares?! What matters right now is the fact that we are in the presence of one of the greatest, most inspirational men XWL has ever seen!"

With a microphone in hand and his music faded out, Bo Dallas looks to speak. First, he smiles at the booing audience. After a moment, he raises the microphone and begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 ANCZxKw

[Bo Dallas]
"Ladies and gentlemen,... I AM BO DALLAS!"

The sounds of boos fill the arena. With the boos not effecting him, Bo Dallas just smiles and continues.

[Bo Dallas]
"Some of you may be asking, "Bo! Where did you go?!" Well, thanks for asking! After Mrs. McMahon-Helmsley so graciously granted me my release from XWL, I went on a trip all around the world to spread my inspiration to people in countries all over the world. In countries like BOlivia, CamBOdia, and even on the African Continent in GaBOn. Although I enjoyed my time traveling the globe, I always had that feeling... that... that homesick feeling. Then it finally dawned on me. My TRUE BOlievers were right here in XWL all along. I realized that each and every last one of you are the reason that I wake up in the morning. You are all the reason why I still BOlieve!"

[Michael Cole]
"This is really touching."

The audience boos louder.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 3YDV93h

[Bo Dallas]
"Yes... Yes, thank you. Thank you all for your welcoming response."

Bo smiles at the audience before continuing.

[Bo Dallas]
"Luckily for all of you, I did something that you are gonna thank me for. I got myself a match here tonight! Isn't that great? Today, I walked into this building then for whatever reason, was "escorted" out by a security guard who gripped my arm too tight. Darn it, that really hurt! He was acting like I was a criminal or something. Anyway, I snuck past the security guard and reentered the arena, then eventually Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley's office. She must have just gotten into an argument with someone earlier, because boy... she didn't seem happy. I looked her right in the eye and told her, "Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, I am the only man in the company who is undefeated and darn it... I deserve to have my job back. After all it's what all my BOlievers want!""

Bo smiles to the audience as they start a "Bo Leave!" chant.

[Bo Dallas]
"Aw... thanks guy! You're all too kind. Anyway, after some negotiating, Stephanie finally told me that if I win my match tonight, I would be reinstated! Isn't that great?"

The audience breaks out into a "No!" chant.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 A35YywU

[Bo Dallas]
"Yeah! That's the spirit! Bo! Bo! Bo! Bo! You know what they say, Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. That's exactly what I'm gonna do tonight. I'm gonna knock down what ever door or obstacle Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley puts in front of me."

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 AScsAqD

[Bo Dallas]
"My dream is to once again be known as an XWL Superstar. If you can dream it, then you can achieve it! Don't Stop BO..."

Bo Dallas is interrupted by the theme song of who seems to be the opponent that has been chosen for him.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 FfSgw

Davey Richards walks out onto the stage, with a towel in hand. He looks ready to fight as he raises his fist into the air.

[Justin Roberts]
"This bout, is scheduled for one full. Introducing Bo Dallas' opponent... from Othello, Washington... DAVEY RICHARDS!"

Davey points at Bo Dallas and continues to the ring.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 XlBma

In the ring now, Davey tosses his tosses his towel to the outside and prepares for combat. Bo Dallas smiles at Richards from across the ring. Davey gives him a mean glance, yet Bo still smiles. As both men look set to compete, the referee calls for the bell and the match begins.

The match begins.

As the match starts, both men meet in the center of the ring. Davey looks to lock up, while Bo has other intentions. Bo extends his hand, looking for a handshake. Davey stares at Bo's hand for a moment. After a few moments, Bo gives in and shakes Bo's hand. Something seems off after a moment. Bo doesn't let go of the handshake. Instead with his other hand, Bo shows a thumbs up to Davey's face. Davey gives Bo the "WTF" looks as Bo releases the handshake. As both men are finished showing their respect for each other, forced or not, they finally lock up.

11 Minutes Into The Match

After a hard fought battle, both men are dripping sweat. With both men kicking out of each other's finishers, they stand in the center of the ring trading blows. After a few moments, Davey gains the upper-hand knocking Bo down to his knees.

Davey begins throwing kicks to the chest of Bo Dallas. With every kick, Bo lets out loud screams. Davey sets up for the final kick. A kick to the head of Bo Dallas. As Davey swings, Bo Dallas ducks the hard kick from Richards and rolls him up into a pin.

As the referee goes down to count the pin, Bo pulls the tights of Davey Richards. With the referee out of position to see the illegal tactic, he begins counting.

[Justin Roberts]
"Here is your winner... BO DALLAS!"

Bo Dallas pops up off the mat and begins to celebrate.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 MLaWoQY

Meanwhile, Davey Richards is also to his feet, explaining to the referee what happened. The referee isn't buying it. Outside the ring, the newly reinstated superstar begins taking a victory lap around the ring.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 PZtR9sJ

As Bo comes to the final stretch of his victory lap, he grabs a microphone.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 7Jm2LHI

He enters the ring. As his theme song fades out, he begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 LQZoRsH

[Bo Dallas]
"Ladies and gentlemen,... this is just proof that if you BOlieve... you can achieve! Now Davey, I know this loss must be tough to you. Face it Davey, you should be used to losing by now... but don't worry. One day, you'll pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and become the winner that we all know you can be. Someday, Davey, you could be like me. A winner. All you have to do... is BO...."

Davey Richards angrily snatches the microphone out of Bo Dallas' hand. Davey paces back and forth, not happy with Bo Dallas' cheating ways. For a moment Bo extends his hand, wanting to finish his catchphrase, but he refrains and just smiles.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 4YF5a
Davey Richards
Its Funny Bo. You are absolutely delusional if you think for a second that these fans in this arena care about anything that comes out of that mouth of yours. Now i have been away for a bit helping promote XWL over in Japan and other areas of the world. Showing fans whats it like to be a true professional wrestler. People like AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Amazing Red, and Many many more on this stacked roster. However Bo i name off all these names and one might notice you are not on there. Do you wanna know why that is? Its not because you dont have the titles these men do. No, Its not because you are not as athletically gifted as those men. Not quite. You were not on that list because you have no respect for the men that bring it every single night.

Bo is seen still smiling but you can tell that "The Lone Wolf's" words have gotten to him just a bit.  

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Sz7qk9
Davey Richards
Now Bo you may come out here with your "Holier than thou" attitude and think that you can just cheat your way to the top. But i have unfortunate news for you. It wont happen. Not while "The Lone Wolf" Davey Richards is standing in this ring. Now officially. You got the win tonight. But we all know who the true professional wrestler is in this ring right now. But talk is incredibly cheap. So i have a proposition for you Bo. You and I at Digital Decision. Now since the flavor of the pay per view is "Fans Choose". We will let them choose. It makes no difference to me. Just whatever allows me to show the world that I am not only a better wrestler that you. But the TRUE BEST IN THE WORLD.

Instead of making it easy for everyone and going to ask for another microphone, Bo reaches in toward Davey and grabs the microphone out of Davey's hand. Davey is visibly annoyed by Bo. Bo begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 SyALCjG

[Bo Dallas]
"Well David,... I can call you David right? David, that's the thing. You've already showed the world... that you're a loser. Now don't get mad David. You're a fantastic wrestler. I know it, you know it,... even these people know it, David. The fact is... you're just not as good a wrestler as me. If you were,.. maybe... just maybe... you would have won, but you didn't. You say that I'm a cheater. That's not a very nice thing to say, David. Just because I beat you, doesn't mean you have to be a sore loser. After all no one likes a grouch. David,... I was in your position once. Oh wait,... no I wasn't, because I'm UNDEFEATED!"

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 UjLfTyR

[Bo Dallas]
"Now I don't normally don't do this for rookies, but for you... I'll make an exception, kid. I think you have what it takes to go far in this business. So I accept your Digital Decision challenge. After all, I don't have any motivational speeches or seminars to give that day, so my schedule is open and now that I think of it, what a treat it will be for all my BOlievers to see me compete and continue my undefeated streak live on Pay-Per-View?! Heck, for those of you that actually make a living that isn't funded by the government, you could watch Digital Decision live on the XWL Network which is available for only $9.99! What a deal!! Anyway, David whatever my BOlievers choose, I bet we'll have one heck of a match! Until then... DON'T STOP BOLIEVING!!!"

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 1qodsXv

Bo gives a thumbs up to all his BOlievers, as they boo him. Davey is shown trying to take the microphone from Bo, but Bo pulls the microphone away, wanting to have the last word.

Bo passes by Davey, still keeping the microphone away from him and exits the ring on the commentators side of the ring. Bo makes his way over to the time-keepers area, where all the microphones are stored. With a smile on his face, Bo pushes past Justin Roberts and a few other members of the ringside staff. Finally, Bo has reached a small, black, plastic crate of over 10 microphones. Bo lifts the crate and begins carrying it to the back with him. Davey stands in the ring shaking his head as Bo passes by the ring. Some fans laugh at Bo's actions, while other boo him, wanting to hear Davey give Bo a piece of his mind. With Bo out of sight, Davey raises his hands as to motion "What the hell just happened?" He exits the ring and makes his way to the back.

We transition to our next segment.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:06 pm

[King]
Oh this should be good

[JR]
Ladies and Gentlemen up next is going to be a battle within a family, both The Rock and Roman Reigns are apart of the famed Anoa'i family and pride aside, these two should be about to put on one hell of a match. The Rock, one of the pillars of XWL for some time and trying to recapture his former glory where as Roman Reigns is the rising star, who has cut through everyone in his path and claimed the United States Championship for his own.

Reigns walks out at the top of the stairs in the crowd met by a majority of cheers from the live crowd, it appears that his anticts last week have won the fans over to his side when he single handedly took out 6 men who were about to compete for an XWL contract but Reigns put a stop to those plans before they could even get started. Needless to say the XWL General Manager Stephanie McMahon was livid that Roman Reigns defied her orders but as far as he sees it he was just following through with a promise that he would make everyone's life a misery unless he found out the names of the men he could be facing at Digital Decision. Reigns makes his way down the steps, fans pat him on the back as he goes by and everyone in the hot seats tries to get as close to him as possible but Reigns just barges on by, his sole intention is on getting to the ring. As he reaches the bottom of the steps, many of the fans put their fists out and to their surprise as Reigns walks by he does bump fists with one or two of them before jumping over the barricade.

[King]
A new side to Roman perhaps?

[Michael Cole]
He single handedly took out six people last week, nothing has changed.

Reigns walks up the steel steps and looks around the arena, he quickly hops up onto the turnbuckle and raises his arms in the air which is met by a nice reaction from the crowd and the sound only doubles as he lifts the United States Championship over his head. He jumps down and climbs inside the ring, as per usual Reigns has an intense glare across his face, no love lost for family members and it doesn't look like he has any intentions on taking it easy on The Rock. In a rut or not, a victory over The Rock is still carries some heavy bragging rights,he is afterall a former World Heavyweight Champions and one of the most talked about superstars that this company has ever seen. Reigns is pacing back in forth inside the ring, awaiting the arrival of his opponent. The fans are anticipating what could be a great match, they are mildly torn, those who are faithful to The Rock chant his name like always but there are some who are now pulling for Roman Reigns, the is a divide and it is making for a great atmosphere in the arena. Roman Reigns stares down the ramp, there appears to be no sign of The Rock. The fans are growing impatient but more so Roman Reigns is growing impatient and it appears he is done waiting and heads for the...

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 TInqPE2

[JR]
Oh no!

[King]
It's so dark in here you can't even see your hand in front of your face.

The crowd boo but there is an eerie feeling around the arena, it is pitch black, you can't see a thing but you know something is going on, you just don't know where or what it is and it is causing a very unsettled atmosphere in the arena.

[Michael Cole]
If Roman Reigns were a wise man, he would be long gone by now.

The lights flick back on in a blinding light. Roman Reigns is standing in the centre of the ring, in what is basically no man's land. The crowd boo at the sight they see before them. Reigns looks around and assesses the situation, standing before him on the apron, the the left Eric Rowan, to the right Luke Harper and stood directly before him is none other than Bray Wyatt. Reigns has done the math, he is heavily outnumbered, he is very familiar with this situation it is just a rarity that he is on this side of the scenario. For a moment a look of disbelief creeps over his face, has he been tricked? There was no sign of The Rock and Stephanie McMahon warned him several times that he would suffer the consequences. The Wyatt's surround Reigns, Harper and Rowan look to Wyatt for guidance and as he nods his head they climb inside the ring but Reigns doesn't feel like waiting and he launches himself directly at Bray Wyatt before he has a chance to climb into the ring. He throws heavy haymakers but the numbers game and perhaps karma quickly catches up to Reigns and he is forced into the corner by the two huge men that follow Wyatt so faithfully. Reigns tries to cover up as best as he can but the strikes are coming from all angles from multiple foes and it's just an impossible task to stop them. The shots hit their target, each one leaving their mark and taking a little bit more out of Reigns.

[JR]
Come on, this is a three on one attack!

[Michael Cole]
Are you kidding me? Look who they are beating down, if you ask me turn about is fair play

[King]
Nobody did ask you Cole.

In a rare scene, Reigns gets absolutely rag dolled out of the corner and slams into the centre of the ring. Rowan goes to press the attack but Harper firmly places his hands on his chest and stops him from continuing, heavy breathing, droolhanging from his mouth Rowan tries his best to get at Reigns but Harper forces him backwards into the corner. Wyatt has a smile on his face, he takes his time climbing into the ring, he outstretches his arms and laughs aloud, he turns to face the downed Reigns and the smile and the laugh instantly disappear and is replaced by something far more sinister, far more evil and it runs and squashes the life out of Roman Reigns with a senton. Reigns rolls into the feetle position and tries deperately to replace the air in his lungs that Wyatt just drove out. Wyatt sees Reigns' pain and anguish and the smile returns, a brief chuckle as he starts to run his hand through Reigns' hair. The microphones on the camera pick up Wyatt "Hushing" and "Shh'ing" Reigns, trying to sooth him after flattening him. His prophets grab Reigns by the arms and they lift him up and drag him into the corner. Wyatt gets to his feet and starts walking around the ring, proud of himself, proud of the work that his family is doing and he wanders into the corner and leans backwards in a contorting fashion. He laughs manicaly about what he has in his head, he returns to normal posture and charges.

[King]
I hate it when he does that...

Wyatt splashes into the corner but to his surprise Reigns is no longer residing in the corner to soften the blow, as he manages to escape in the last second, causing Wyatt to run chest and stomach first into the turnbuckles, driving the wind out of himself and forcing himself onto a knee. Reigns stumbles out of the corner and uses the ropes to keep his balance, Harper charges in but again Reigns manages to move and the momentum takes Harper over the top rope and crashing to the arena floor. It's now Rowan's turn to try, he goes in for a clothesline but somehow Reigns manages to avoid the attack again, he ducks the clothesline and stumbles into the centre of the ring, Rowan turns around to face him and SUPERMAN PUNCH! Reigns rocks the jaw of Rowan and knocks him for a loop, sending him tumbling to the canvas. Cheers start ringing through the arena as Reigns starts to pump his arms back and forth, getting the adrenaline going and getting himself hyped up. There is just one left in the ring with him now, "YES!" chants starts filling the arena as Reigns walks back into the corner, eyes set to kill, locked on Bray Wyatt who is still on a knee in the corner.

[JR]
This place is electirc, they're going to blow the roof off of this place!

Reigns throws his arms back and leaves over the corner letting out a huge roar witht the fans joinging in. Wyatt stumbles up to his feet, Reigns charges and BIG BOOT! From out of nowhere Harper enters the ring and damn near takes Reigns' head off with a sickening big boot. Reigns is out cold in the middle of the ring, Harper has a glazed over look in his eyes, his arms stretched out in front and can be heard chanting "Yeahyeahyeahyeah" to himself. Wyatt is beside himself with laughter, almost as though he planned everything out in his head down to the tee. Harper starts slapping Rowan to bring him around, as soon as Rowan is aware of his surrounding he is up on his feet and grabbing handfuls of Reigns' hair, he didn't appreciate the punch in the face. He drags Reigns up to his feet and shoves him in the corner before throwing some hard punches to wherever he can land them. Harper squeezes himself between both men and starts shoving Rowan away who is just chomping at the bit to get himself some more of Reigns, Harper gladly allows that and throws Rowan who goes crashing into Reigns and crushing him in the corner. Rowan returns the favour and throws Reigns out of the corner who goes stumbling right into a decapatating Discus Clothesline. They may need to search the crowd for Reigns' head because lord knows it is no longer on his shoulders.

[JR]
Dear lawd...

Bray outstretches his arms as his family lift a lifeless and limp Roman Reigns to his feet. A sacrificial lamb to the slaughter as they place Reigns in Wyatt's arms and he gets him into position. Wyatt kisses Reigns on the forehead before slamming him first first into the canvas with the Sister Abigail, an almost unnecessary act as Reigns was already out for the count. Wyatt kneels in front of Reigns, his arms stretched wide with his family standing behind him and he can be heard clearly saying "Follow the Buzzards!"

For a brief moment there is darkness. The lights flick back on and just like that the Wyatt's are gone, just an unconcious Roman Reigns left lying in the middle of the ring. Battered and broken, Reigns lies motionless on the canvas after being on the recieving end of something that made him famous. The crowd starts to cheer to try and bring him to and they succeed, Reigns starts to stir and immediately places his hands on his head, God knows the pain he must be feeling after suffering that attack.

A sea of hate rains down on Stephanie as she walks out onto the stage with a smug expression on her face, possibly the last thing Roman Reigns needs right about now.

[Stephanie McMahon]
I warned you! I told you last week you would suffer the consequences! Who the hell do you think you are?!

Stephanie can't seem to remember, so the crowd start chanting "Roman Reigns!" to remind her.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Cute... Roman you want to know your opponents so badly? All you had to do was wait one more week and maybe this might not have happened, but you wanted to prove something but the only thing you proved was that you're an ungrateful bastard! After everything this company has done for you, you want to ruin matches? Since you've been back all you have been asking for is a real challenge, well I have provided you with a real challenge, Roman! You will be competing and The United States Championship will be defended at Digital Decision, your opponents could be...

[Stephanie McMahon]
The man that just beat you within an inch of your life, "The Eater of Worlds" Bray Wyatt!

The crowd boo loudly at Stephanie's decision, as they do Reigns has started to sit up, he winces in pain as he positions himself but his full attention is elsewhere as he stares directly down at Stephanie McMahon

[Stephanie McMahon]
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles!

Cheers ring out through the arena, it appears there might be a favourite to win the right to face Roman Reigns comes Digital Decision

[Stephanie McMahon]
And "The Real American" Jack Swagger!

Swagger's name draws a negative reaction but there are some Real Americans in the crowd tonight as a few "We, The People" chants can be heard.

[Stephanie McMahon]
There are your three options. However, due to your actions last week, I have decided to add a fourth option to your match. If this option is picked then you will face all three opponents...

Pause for effect....

Pause for effect....

[Stephanie McMahon]
In a GAUNTLET MATCH!

Stephanie laughs as her theme hits, Reigns uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet and he stares down the ramp directly at the XWL GM and needless to say he looks pretty pissed off. If the devastation he caused last week was anything to go by, I would not like to be the guy to get in his way when he is in this kind of mood. Stephanie disappears behind the curtain, leaving Roman to lick his wounds, he limps over to his Championship and picks it up, staring at it momentarily, the thoughts going through his head of who he would prefer to face come Digital Decision. Would he rather face the man who just beat him down and try to gain some measure of revenge on Bray Wyatt, take on the high flying and Phenomenal AJ Styles, fight another one of Zeb Colter's clients and see what another Real American can do in Jack Swagger or perhaps tackle the odds and take on all three one after another in a Gauntlet match. Sadly the choice isn't his, it's up to the XWL Universe to decide.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 pm

We return from commercial break to see not what we thought we would see. Instead of seeing the typical four sided sqaured cirlce, or the rest of the James Brown Arena with all the XWL fans we see a dingy boiler room that is poorly lit. The only light that is shown is a tiny lightbulb hanging from the celing and it barely gives off enough light to tell where we are but just from the same resemblence as last week or the week before that we know that we are in Candice LeRae's "home" as she likes to call it. Soon we see the blonde diva walk into the light and she has a sinster smile as always across her face. She grips the wire and raises the light up towards her face so we can see her better. The light beams off of the reflective mask she always seems to wear but under that mask it seems as though she had been crying recently as her mascara was running down her face leaving a trail. The pyscho of a diva starts to walk backwards as she motions to the camera with her hand saying "Follow me." then she gives a giggle. Once LeRae comes to a stop we know exactly where we are as this is the same location where those devilish acts where given to Madison Rayne before. Candice who still has the light near her face looks around and says "Oh, I'm sorry. You all would like to see right?" She drops the wire which sends the lightbulb swinging in a pendulm back and forth over what we assume is an unconcious Madison Rayne. We assume because with each swing we only get a glance of the Queen Bee. LeRae, while we can't see her clearly begins to talk however.

Candice LeRae
The ittsy bittsy spider when up the water spout.
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain.
And ittsy bittsy spider climbed up the spout again.

Candice leans in right beside the face of Madison Rayne once she finishes her creepy nursery rhyme. LeRae puts her hand under Madison's chin and raises her head. The blonde presses her mask into the face of Rayne being as close as she now could possibly be to the Queen Bee. Candice laughs a couple times before speaking again.

Candice LeRae
Such a wonderful message..... A message....filled with.... lies. The rhyme gives kids across the globe hope.... Hope that one day will ripped from there souls.... I had mine ripped out just a couple of months ago.... When that ungreatful "Anti Diva" kicked my face in..... It was not right.... What she did to me... But it gave me a sense of motivation.... Motivation to make sure the sinful divas that try to look as good as they can like you.... Come Digital Decision my sweet...sweet...Madison... Goal one of my plan will be completed when you are publicly humilated on pay per view..... Goal two.... Well that also will become complete when I take the Divas Championship from Madison Eagles.... For now though.... Well thats the fun part... I get to torture you until that Sunday night that awaits us.... But that has to wait.... I have a match to go do.... So my sleeping beauty I will have to be....right....back... Don't go anywhere.... Oh wait, its not like you have much of a choice.

Candice lets go of the Queen Bee then turns around and begins to walk throughout the boiler room. Quickly she goes out of site and we then fade to commercial break.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Lz1QnwDXWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 H8lUkbn

Moments after the match, as Tamina is taking her win and leaving the ring, the titantron comes to life and the sound of pipes clanking comes over the arena speakers. Candice turns around to find herself staring at her home, the boiler room. Madison Rayne sits middle of the camera, tied to the chair, slumped over, unconscious still. The sound of something moving in the distance is heard as Madison continues to go on, unaware of her surroundings. Suddenly, Josh Matthews appears from out of the darkness, knowing that he will not be caught. He rushes forward to Madison, untying her wrists and then her feet. Madison goes to fall over, only to have Josh catch her. Josh picks her up in her arms and rushes off out of frame as the camera is picked up and moved. A few moments pass and then it clicks to what would appear to be real time. Madison Rayne stands on screen, a pissed as ever.

{{Madison Rayne}}
So these are the games we are playing now Candice? The little psycho likes to kidnap people huh? Fine. That's just great. Because now, you've just pissed the queen bee off. Thanks to Josh, I get to compete in my match later tonight. Thanks to Josh, you can't play with me like some type of toy now. But that's fine. All of that is irrelevant now. Now, all I'm worried about is Digital Decision. You see, in a week's time, I will have the pleasure of entering that ring with you and repaying you for all the stress that you've caused me. Then, afterwards, I get to shave your head.... Or maybe, I get to rip your clothes off like all these little horn dogs want.... Or maybe, I get to give you a make over that you so badly need, you ugly little pig! If you were so obsessed with looks then why not just go look at a cosmetics magazine. Ugh! Anyways, count down your days LaRae because now, the games are over. And by the way, I beg of you to come out later tonight during my match just so that way I don't have to wait. See you soon LaRae.

Maddy smiles at the camera, a smile that could cut through someones skin as the camera turns back to Candice. She stares at the camera, frowning as though she is about to explode. Insanely upset with how Josh saved her. Suddenly, she explodes, wailing and flashing out, swinging for the fences. One of which, connects with the ref who begins to get the brunt of the anger. LaRae begins to attack the ref before more officials rush the ring, pulling her off as the ref in the ring rolls away, trying to avoid fighting a girl. LaRae attempts to beat down the other officials in the ring, but to no avail as they restrain her and guide her out of the ring and up the ramp, into the back.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 am

XWL returns live and see's CM Punk standing in the middle of the ring, the camera fades out into a cutscene of last week, Layla on her birthday covered in milk, cake and God knows what else screaming in the face of Fandango. The finger of blame has been directed at CM Punk, it has went down that he is the man that ruined her special day. We return live to Punk and while everyone else might be pleased with rewatching those events, Punk looks less than happy. Which can only mean one thing, he's got somthing to get off his chest.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Sw4vcY3

[[[CM Punk]]]
For the past few months I have had to deal with a very annoying thorn in my side, a thorn that thought he would try to create as much buzz for himself as he possibly could when returning to this company. So he gave a little verbal bashing to all of the current Champions at the time, ran them down a little and hoped that the World would take notice but the only thing the World seen was that thorn make his first and last mistake he will ever make because the second he decided to drag my name through the dirt, his dream return, all of his hopes and dreams all went up into smoke.  I'm not one to sit out here and condemn a guy for talking smack, hell that's how I make my living but there is one thing I stand by and that is respect! I will not be disrespected, I can not and will not allow it to happen so if you have something you have to see about me then you best be ready to back up your claims because you can bet your last dollar that I will be coming for you and that I will be swinging for the fences.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 BMV8Xhg

[[[CM Punk]]]
So for weeks I tried to get my hands on the dancing diddy but his time on the dance floor has made him rather evasive,  instead of being a man and meeting me face to face in this ring everytime I got slightest bit close to him he regarded it as a little too close for comfort and he ran for the hills.  He tried to play his stupid games, he tried to get the upper hand but all of his little ploys turned against him until I finally got what I wanted, no gimmicks, no dancing just a straight up fight in the middle of this ring and when I'm about to have the match won *click* the lights go out and it's not until I wake up and I'm told in the back that I was knocked for a loop due to a "Flying Stilleto"... The guy will have to forgive me for being skeptical but I watched the footage back and low and behold I am taken out of the match by a flying stilleto. I don't know what it is about that woman but she certainly has a habit of throwing shoes at yours truly.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 CIdvRvr

[[[CM Punk]]]
Needless to say after finding out that I was robbed of my win, after I now have to live with the stomach wrenching thought of having a loss to Fandango in the books I was pissed off, I sat backstage and I was just thinking of all the things that I could do, of all of them pain inducing, sick and twisted things that I could do to that prancing nancy. You see he made the mistake of thinking that it was over, he had this idea that it was all said and done but what he failed to realise is I'm a man that can hold a grudge, I do not bury the hatchet and I will always have the final say. So he stood out here, before a Nation Under Punk and he told the World how he had overcome the odds, he claimed that he had achieved the impossible thanks to his moves in the ring. He was too busy spouting his lies, he was too concerned with buying into his own hype that he didn't realise that he had put himself in the last place he wanted to be. In the middle of MY ring!

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Lv7PIVb

[[[CM Punk]]]
Like I said I refuse to be disrespected and that man standing in the middle of my ring after what he pulled the night before felt like the biggest slap in the face that I have ever suffered. Every second he stood in this ring he rubbed salt in the wound, every lie he spoke he spat in my face so I came down to the ring and I showed him exactly what would've happened if he did not have a woman to fight his battles, if he didn't have that British Bombshell to protect him what he suffered would've been exactly how Supremacy would've ended. Him on the canvas, counting the stars while CM Punk stands tall with his arm raised. That is what was taken from me, that was what you people were robbed of and thanks to that we have had to suffer through his perverted thrusting for far too long.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 DFB4fdt

[[[CM Punk]]]
But I got what I wanted, I got my hands around that worms neck, I felt good, I felt like I righted a wrong but I wasn't fully satisfied, there was somthing else just eating away at me and I couldn't figure out what it was, until on the day of a very special persons birthday it hit me. It wasn't just one person that robbed me of my victory, now people keep twisting this situation, people like to think that I somehow knocked the milk out of 'Dango's hand and forced him to spill it over his beloved but that would be just crazy. I mean would I do something like that? Ruin a persons special day? No! I was there to wish her the best just like any other human would be! WHat happened was very unfortunate, not undeserved but unfortunate but let's just say I made peace with that situation.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 JHZA15G

[[[CM Punk]]]
That said there is still a cloud over my head, there is still something that is bothering me when I think back and that is the last thing that I need to correct, I will not be able to live with myself if I carry that mark with me any longer. So that is why I am officially challenging Fandango to a rematch at Digital Decision. A PPV that I avoid like the plague and I am willing to take part for the greater good. Now I know what you're thinking "Punk, Fandango would never agree to this match" and you're right, he wouldn't... Without the correct incentives.  Paul Heyman and I were backstage and we thought of a few little perks to sweeten the deal, so 'Dango, if you'd like to be a man for once in your life and come out here and have a good listen to what I have to offer.

Punk's microphone lowers, and his attention turns to the stage, as he awaits hopefully for the arrival of Fandango. A few seconds of silence later, and Punk's lack of patience begins to get the better of him. Pacing back and forth, scratching his head realizing this plan of his has taken a set back. But just as he raises the microphone up, the ever so fashionably late Fandango makes his presence felt. The sound of he and Layla's music fills the air, garnering a less than loved reaction from the obviously pro Punk crowd.

Noticing some movement from behind the curtain, Punk prepares to hear something that no doubt will make any sense to anybody but Fandango himself. However, instead of Fandango stepping out, instead Layla struts out from the back. Spinning all the way out onto the stage, Layla side steps swiping her hand across the air and winking at Punk.  

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 IbxFJHL5K1Cw8t

Soon motioning to the entryway where Fandango's of course weirdly...crawling out onto the stage, a microphone in his hand, but you wouldn't exactly notice that right off the bat because he's freaking crawling on the stage. Making his way to Layla, Fandango rises up onto his knees, grabbing Layla's hand and kissing it with the most delayed kiss you'll ever see. It's like his mouth is some type of tick sucking the blood out of Layla's hand. Okay maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but for at least five or six seconds his lips are firmly against Layla's hand. Finally though the kiss ends, and he stands at full height, fixing his jacket and wiggling for some reason we'll never know. At long last his antics appear to be over, and the microphone he came out with slowly rises up to his face.  

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Ctdf7N3

[Fandango]
Spare me your hullabaloo, your ballyhoo...and your brouhaaaha, Punk. What you don't seem to understand....is, we've already tangoed, we've done the daaance of the wolves, the rumba in that ring...and I'm afraid that in the world that I....live in, that means that we have no further business together. Now Faaaan...Daaaaaan...gooo...can understand your souring grapes, but you're just going to have to simply let this go. For I, have nothing...left to prove to you, them, or any...body else...

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 IpNVX9O

[Fandango]
You on the other haaand, should focus less on campaigning for another failed run against me...and more, on fixing the problem that is...you. For I am not your issue, the real underlaying issue, deep down...right in front...of you...is the fact that you're the so called....Best....in the World....and yet, you go by such a monstros...ity of a name. What does C...M...Punk even mean? These are the questions for which you should be seeking the answers to, not an answer from me, on some challenge that is simply just....not worth my time.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 G1iOsMC

[Fandango]
So I think it's high time that you accept the verdict laid upon you by the referee, and see me for the winner...that I am...and the loser....that you, are...

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 BuTx4ih

[[[CM Punk]]]
For the love of God would you please shut up!

The crowd are overjoyed that CM Punk cut Fandango off. Whereas Layla has taken a great exception to his rude remark and begins nudging at Fandango slightly, mouthing "Ar you going to let him talk to you like that?"

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 GlcVRva

[[[CM Punk]]]
Your schtick wasn't great to begin with but trust me when I tell you it is really starting to wear thin. I said come out hear and stand before me like a man and instead you stand on that ring like a coward because you know full well that lightning won't strike twice, you're afraid 'Dango and so you should be! But I could stand here for days and run you down to the ground, lord knows I have nothing better to be doing with my time but there is something that I want, when there is something that I put my mind to I can get and what I want right now is a match with you at Digital Decision and I know, we've done the rumba or whatever the hell you wanted to call it, I personally like to call it a wrestling match but knock yourself out. I will provide you with three options for our match, one could be great for your career, one could cost you everything and the other provides you with a choice to make.

Intrigued by where this might be heading, Fandango stares at Punk like a student studying the white board in class as a problem is worked out.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 31sKfdI

[[[CM Punk]]]
Option A: The winners gets my Money in the Bank briefcase!

Fandango's ears prick up at the sound of potentially becoming Mr. Money in the Bank. In fact a huge smile that makes us wish he wasn't smiling appears on his face, and he begins to imagine himself with that briefcase, of course after it's been painted over, and decorated to fit someone of his stature.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 KuHCOLc

[[[CM Punk]]]
Option 2: The winner gets the services of the British Beauty Layla

Layla starts shaking her head, she can be heard saying "No" but Fandango's interest is still peaked, he is still imagining cashing in the Money in the Bank briefcase and becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. Layla makes it very clear over and over, that that's not happening...but if Fandango should agree, that's for the fans to decide, not her.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 CASyqxu

[[[CM Punk]]]
Finally, Option Tres: The one that makes things a little interesting, something that I have to give Paul infinite amount of credit for. The winner will recieve the Money in the Bank Briefcase, where as the loser will get lumbered with Layla, meaning if these delightful people in the audience were to choose that option, you yourself would have a choice to make. Would you try to win and become Mr. Money in the Bank and lose your "Lay-Day" or do you lose so you remain close to your woman and lose out on potentially becoming World Heavyweight Championship, leading to a relationship filled with bitterness and hatred. So how about it 'Dango? Do you accept?

Does he accept, that is the question...the answer however, isn't easy in the slightest for him to give. On one hand, he has Layla practically screaming in his ear that there is no way any of this is actually happening...but on the other....that vision of him dancing away with The Money in The Bank is just taking over his entire mind. He begins to shimmy in place as his eyes close, and Layla continually tries to drive home that he cannot accept this. In Fandango's head though, all he can hear is Money....In The Bank....over....and over...forget the possibilities that Layla herself could be a stake, or that he would have to make a choice that could ruin everything....the entire thought process ended the second Punk brought up that first possibility.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 IStkBlF

[Fandango]
Faaan....daaaaango likes the way you think, Punk...for if you want to hand that briefcase over to me so baaaadly...then who is Faaandaaan...goo...to say no?

Even more than before Layla literally has a fit beside him, shouting No so loudly that it carries over through the microphone, but never actually through his ears.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 K9FuWhz

[Fandango]
That's why I have since reconfigured it, and you indeed do...have something I...want. So I'll see you on the daaaaaance floor, Punk...I accept!

A huge smile forms on Punk's face as he begins to almost laugh at Fandango's acceptance, not because of him accepting, but because it's as if he's completely missed out on the cons of accepting this match. Layla however, has not looked at this with rose tinted glasses, and see knows what exactly is at stake, and she doesn't like it. She screams out "Are you kidding me?!" in disgust as the oblivious Fandango begins to dance around as if he had already won The Money in The Bank briefcase. Punk plays to Layla's distraught behavior by waving directly at her and winking. There it is, this match is official, Fandango's undefeated streak is on the line, but that's not the only thing that will be at jeopardy, Punk's briefcase, the services of Layla, and Fandango and Layla's very relationship could be a stake if he's forced to decide between winning and losing her....or losing...and missing out on the biggest opportunity he's ever had.  

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:03 am

With Breakdown entering it's final hour, one of the few remaining commercial breaks comes to an end before fading back into the program where the people watching at home are greeted with a chorus of boos directed at the Breakdown Manager, Stephanie McMahon, as she stands in the center of the ring with her theme playing in the background. It slowly fades out, causing her to raise her microphone up to her mouth to speak.

{Stephanie McMahon}
At Digital Decision-

For the second time in the evening, the theme of the former World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose, blares throughout the arena, a positive reaction being emitted from the live audience in attendance. Due to some foul play, Ambrose was unable to compete against the man he claims to have “silenced” in Ted DiBiase earlier in the night, thus losing via countout after being put through a table backstage prior to his match.

The culprit may be unknown at this time but in Ambrose's sick and twisted mind, the person behind the attack is none other than the woman in the ring. Taking exception to being cut off mid sentence, Stephanie is seen fuming in the ring and is heard shouting, “Security!” into the microphone. Almost as if on cue, a wave of security makes their way from either side of the stage and run down the ramp before stopping near the ring and focusing towards the stage, awaiting what could only be a pissed off Dean Ambrose.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 FDGyLx6

Ambrose walks out from behind the curtain, his theme still playing in the background as he slowly makes his way onto the stage. The microphone in his hand says that he has some stuff to get off of his chest but knowing Ambrose, that can change in an instant.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 OZCnWIW

He remains looking down towards the steel he's standing on instead of looking towards the woman that refuses to grant him his rematch and the wall of security guards that separate them. He runs a hand through his hair, deep in thought as he tries to figure out how to go about this.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 TJXQRoT

Ambrose slowly rises his head, a sick smirk coming across his face as his mind appears to have made a decision. Stephanie can be heard mouthing something towards the security guards, who begin preparing themselves for an impending one man assault. Instead of going for blood right away, Ambrose opts to raise the microphone up to his lips first before speaking.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Jg9xrQ9

{Dean Ambrose}
I was betting that you weren't going to be expecting me to be out here, but judging by all those security guards standing between myself and my rematch, I'd say you were prepared just in case it came to this. It's going to take more than getting attack from behind and put through a table to keep me down, but I guess you already knew that, didn't you? You know that I'm not one to be messed with and yet, you do it anyway, you insist on pissing off the guy that could and will make your life a living hell.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 RauGAJM

{Dean Ambrose}
History has proven that it's only a matter of time before I get what I want, history has shown that I don't care what I have to do if it means I get what I want, and history tends to repeat itself when Dean Ambrose is involved. The past two years of my career have shown that even if you put me down, I am far from being out.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 ZBfLpCF

{Dean Ambrose}
Two times, you have cost me a match twice, first it was against Daniel Bryan last week and then it was Ted DiBiase earlier, if I were you, I wouldn't go for a third. But knowing who you are, that's exactly what you'll do and that's where the real fun begins. I don't care who I have to go through, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, CM Punk, all that matters is that at the end of the day, Dean Ambrose will be the World Heavyweight Champion once again.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 ND8dMDG

{Dean Ambrose}
You can try to prevent it, you can try to deny it, you can try to change it, but there isn't a damn thing you could do about it. Your family has been in this sport a long time, its had many threats, many enemies but you've never had to deal with someone like Dean Ambrose. A ruthless, careless, emotionless bastard who doesn't care what he has to do to get what he wants.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 PFYIUC2

{Dean Ambrose}
I am more than a wrestler, I'm more than a former World Heavyweight Champion, I am a God! I am a trend setter, I am a difference maker, I am a mold breaker, I am the Lunatic Fringe, and I won't stop until I take back what's mine. You see, with everything you do to keep me away from that World Heavyweight Championship, all it does is make me want it even more.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 PpQCHq8

{Dean Ambrose}
You could only push someone so much before they begin pushing back, you can only keep someone down before they start to rise back up, and you could only keep Dean Ambrose away from the World Heavyweight Championship before he begins taking out anybody and everybody in his way. So here's what I'm going to do...

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 7GDLTtG

With that said, Ambrose tosses the microphone over his shoulder and begins removing his jacket as he makes his descent down the entrance ramp. The time for talking is over for Ambrose as he slowly makes his way to the ring, causing the security guards to stand in his way.

{Stephanie McMahon}
Think about what you're about to do, Dean.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 NMkYRv0

With rational thought the last thing in his mind, he makes a beeline towards the ring. The element of surprise is still in his corner for a moment and uses it well, quickly pulling out his trusty lead pipe and catching the first of many security guards across the skull, sending him into an unconscious state before taking out a second, yielding the same result. He goes for the hat trick but is disarmed as the numbers game has seemingly caught up to him.

Ambrose refuses to go down so easily and begins to fight off the security guards with punches, kicks, elbows, headbutts, everything but the kitchen sink and it appears to be working for him. That is, until a few more security guards make their presence felt and surround the “Lunatic Fringe.” Ambrose sees this and quickly picks up the lead pipe at his feet and catches one of the guards across the skull before he's sent into the thinly layered padding on the outside, just a few feet short of his target.

The security guards pull Ambrose to his feet and begin to drag him back up the ramp, two guards holding him while the others surround him so he won't be able to get away. Just when it seemed that Ambrose was neutralized, a stray headbutt allows him to break free from one of the security guards holding him, allowing him to hit the other with a well placed punch across the jaw, causing Ambrose to make a break for it and makes a beeline towards the ring, the rest of the security guards in pursuit.

Ambrose slides into the ring, causing Stephanie to begin making a quick escape and exits the ring as fast as she possibly could, and ricochets off of the ropes on the opposite end, making his way towards the side of the ring he just entered and flies out of the ring with a suicide dive, taking out the remainder of the security guards as Stephanie makes her way up the ramp. A roar of cheers fill the arena as Ambrose pulls himself up off the floor and slowly makes his way into the ring.

Meanwhile, on the stage, a livid Stephanie McMahon has a microphone in hand, ready to give Ambrose a piece of her mind, or so it seems.

{Stephanie McMahon}
You want your rematch that bad? You want in on the Main Event of Digital Decision? Fine! As of right now, you're in the match...

The cheers are almost deafening as Ambrose remains in the ring, unsure if she's messing with him or if it's actually official.

{Stephanie McMahon}
As the Special Guest Referee.

The cheers quickly turn into boos as Ambrose is now the one that's livid while Stephanie begins laughing on the stage. With one week remaining before the Pay-Per-View, how will both champion and challenger react to the bombshell that was just dropped on them? Breakdown fades into a video package hyping up the Main Event Elimination Tables Match as the last image shown is a pissed off Ambrose in the ring while Stephanie remains laughing on the stage.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:19 am

Breakdown returns to ringside with the camera panning around the audience when The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels appears on the titantron to a huge cheer

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 JwzA4O8

Shawn is pacing back and forth, drinking water. Clearly in deep preparation. He is then interrupted by a knock on the door, Shawn turns to do the door before shouting "come in". It's then revealed to be Todd Grisham.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 F022gEg

[Shawn Michaels]
Todd, I understand you have a job to do, but right now...I need to get focused. Just a few weeks time, I have my first defence of the World Heavyweight Championship. And to make matters worse..Now Dean Ambrose is the special guest referee.. Do you think the mean I beat for this Championship is just going to count the 3 for me? Dean Ambrose isn't going to call this match down the middle, Todd. After I've worked from the very bottom to get to this Championship. Me and Hunter worked our way up from the bottom with D-Generation X...But things changed, Todd. Now Triple H is this corporate suck up and now...I'm the World Heavyweight Champion.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Z0Zxyj9

[Shawn Michaels]
I've got to be at the top of my game every single week and none more so that Digital Decision. John Cena is a hell of a competitor and I know exactly what to expe....

HBK's attention then turns to his door as somebody enters the room

[Shawn Michaels]
Just who I wanted to see...

Breakdown General Manager..Stephanie McMahon then walks into camera view, HBK's attention is no longer on Todd and is now directly on Stephanie McMahon

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 A0eiAMd

[Stephanie McMahon]
Look Shawn, I know what you're going to say....  Todd, can you give us a minute.

Todd then exits leaving Stephanie and Shawn Michaels alone, Stephanie is about to talk to Shawn but Shawn gets the first word in

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 2Q8EMQv

[Shawn Michaels]
Save it, Steph...I know exactly why you did this. You did it knowing that there's no way Dean Ambrose will want me to leave Digital Decision with the World Championship. From the moment I won this championship..Your husband became jealous that I was the one with this Championship and not him. And now you've found a way to once again give him what he wants. You didn't put Dean Ambrose in that match for any other reason than you don't want me with this Championship....

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 DgNdVLW

[Stephanie McMahon]
Shawn, Trust me... It's not that. Dean Ambrose has been a thorn in my side for weeks now, and I had to teach him a lesson. I didn't put Dean in that match to screw you, I did it to show Dean Ambrose that he doesn't cross the boss. I give you my word that Dean Ambrose will call the match right down the middle. Dean Ambrose should be the least of your worries Shawn, You're facing John Cena at Digital Decision. He's the King of the Ring winner, he isn't to be taken lightly Shawn.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 2Q8EMQv

[Shawn Michaels]
I've had many battles with John Cena... I know that I have to give everything I have to beat John Cena...But, John Cena has never beaten me when a championship is on the line, every single time we've stepped in that ring when it matters the most...The good 'ol Show Stopper is left standing tall. And Digital Decision..is going to be the same result. I don't care if you don't like it... I don't care if your husband doesn't like it.  But trust me, if Dean Ambrose doesn't call this down the middle... I will take things into my own hands.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 AOhen8d

[Stephanie McMahon]
Shawn, it seems your forgetting that Dean Ambrose as the referee isn't the only stipulation at Digital Decision. The XWL Universe get's to vote and decide what type of match you and John Cena will compete in. They have 3 options... Option A is just a regular one on one match...Option B is a Falls Count Anwywhere and finally Shawn... Option C will be a Steel Cage Match. So..best of luck at Digital Decision.

After a brief moment of Shawn and Stephanie just with a blank stare at each other before Stephanie exits the lockeroom

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 BEKL8N9

The camera cuts back to the World Heavyweight Champion, before Breakdown fades to commercial

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:57 am

Renee Young
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this moment, the 2014 King of the Ring, John Cena!

The crowd pop as the camera pans over to reveal John Cena standing beside Renee.

Renee Young
John, just moments ago, Stephanie Mcmahon made the shocking announcement that the former World Heavyweight Champion, Dean Ambrose will be the special guest referee in your championship match against Shawn Michaels in two weeks at Digital Decision. With the personal angst Ambrose must feel towards Shawn Michaels for defeating him for the championship, you have to believe that your chances of walking out with the championship around your waist have drastically improved.

Cena looks down at Renee with an expressionless look.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 UEqPkE6

John Cena
I don't for a second believe that Dean Ambrose intends to screw Shawn Michales out of his championship, honestly, I don't think Dean Ambrose could care less who gets the victory, all he cares about is receiving his rematch. Now, if I'm honest Renee, I don't agree with the way Dean Ambrose has gone about claiming that rematch, intimidating the general manager, attacking security guards, none of that was necessary.. BUT, I do agree with him on one thing, he lost his Championship match, and he hasn't received the rematch, which he deserves, and if I manage to walk out of the arena with the World Heavyweight Championship at Digital Decision, well then, I'd be more than willing to give Dean Ambrose the opportunity he deserves by giving him the first shot at taking it from me.

Renee Young
That's not the only announcement that Stephanie McMahon made, just moments ago she announced the three options to vote on for your match at Digital Decision, option A, a normal singles match, option B, a falls count anywhere match, and finally, option C, a Steel Cage match. Do any of these stipulations favour you, John?

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 YXJHHOP

John Cena
Every stipulation has its advantages and disadvantages, Renee. First you've got the simplest of them all, a one on one match, normal rules apply, the first to submit their opponent or cover them to the count of three wins, but with a title on the line, countouts and disqualification are viewed as an easy way to retain. Now, I'm not saying that Shawn would intentionally get himself counted out, or stoop low enough to attack me with a foreign object, but the risk is still there, Shawn would retain, and I'd be left looking a fool. The second option, a falls count anywhere match! The fight starts off in the ring, but it could end up in the backstage area, in the street, or even on the roof of the damn building! Anything goes, you can beat your opponent into a pulp with any object in sight, you can even throw your opponent through a glass window, the opportunities are endless, but so is the risk of injury. In a match like that where anything could happen, there's a high possibility that neither man will be able to walk out of the arena the same way they walked in.. And finally! The third, and final option, the Steel Cage match! Four walls of steel encased around the ring, the object, defeat your opponent, or escape the cage, it keeps out any intruders, the Wyatt Family, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, hell even Jim Ross, no one would be able to get in, and an option like that would be ideal.. If there weren't an already an intruder in the ring.. Like I said before, I don't believe Dean Ambrose intends to screw anyone over, but that doesnt mean that I'm not preparing for the possiblity. But to answer your question Renee, it doesn't matter to me what stipulation the audience chooses, because with names like Shawn Michaels, John Cena and Dean Ambrose, we could be having a pillow fight and we'd still steal the show!

The crowd cheer Cena on a gain as he hypes up the main event for Digitial Decision.

Renee Young
You mentioned the Wyatt Family, earlier tonigth you fought in a losing effort against Luke Harper..

John Cena
I know what you're going to say, and no, it hasn't shaken my confidence. I was having a great match with Harper, but then Rowan chose to stick his nose in, and I couldn't take the risk, I knocked him off the apron, and I turned around into one of the toughest clothelines I've ever had to take in my career. Harper got the best of me, but it didn't mean anything

Renee Young
But it must worry you, with Bray Wyatt intent on 'saving you', there has to be a concern in the back of your mind that he's going to involve himself in your match with Shawn Michaels.

XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 1wfYwcz

John Cena
I'd be lying if I said that the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but I fully believe that if Wyatt does choose to involve himself in my affaird, I'll be prepared for him. I've worked too damn hard to get to this point and have everything ripped away from me by a man like Bray Wyatt, so if he comes down to the ring during the main event at Digital Decision, I'll make sure it's the last thing he ever does!

Cena turns away from Renee and walks right into Stephanie McMahon, which startles him.

John Cena
Woah! You know, someone should really put a bell on you.

Stephanie McMahon
I'll pretend you didn't just say that. I'm glad I ran into you John, see in my rush earlier, I forgot to mention to Shawn Michaels that he'll be competing in the main event next week. It'll be Shawn Michaels... and you, John Cena, against Luke Harper... and Bray Wyatt!

The crowd cheer for the huge announcement as Cena doesn't know what to think.

Stephanie McMahon
Have a nice night, John.

Stephanie walks past Renee Young and disappears from view, leaving Cena and Renee to take in the announcement as the screen fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:28 am

Breakdown returns from the previous Randy Orton hype package to a shot of Alicia Fox arriving to the James Brown Arena here in Augusta, wearing an American-themed outfit of a white top, blue skirt and red Louboutin heels, which click against the concrete as she walks. Normally, this would be pretty...well, normal, except Alicia is rather ominously carrying a steel chair in her right hand as she walks, the same chair that she used to nearly destroy AJ Lee two weeks ago. A cameraman follows her from behind as she places the chair down on an equipment trunk, unzipping her bag and pulling out what appears to be a leather strap before she glares a hole through the camera, beckoning the cameraman over with an ice-cold look in the newly-deranged Diva's eyes.

[Alicia Fox]
Can I HELP you with something? Because I REALLY don't like having some PAPARAZZI WANNABE, weaboo-lookin' WEIRDO, goin' 'round following me and documenting every hour of every day of my stinkin' life! We got enough crazy people running the asylum as it is with nutcases like Dean Ambrose and Eric Young, AJ Lee, Fandango and his grandma, Layla...need I go on? Because all them losers need a bunch of straitjackets! OH! And speaking of AJ Lee....I bet you're wondering what all this is, right?

Alicia smirks before stepping off to the side of the trunk adorned in the items previously mentioned, rather over-exaggeratedly showing them off as if she was a showgirl for The Price Is Right to the audience at home. But I really don't think a busted up steel chair is worth as much as a new car.

[Alicia Fox]
This is the chair I used to put AJ Lee on a stretcher in Chicago two weeks ago after she assaulted me from behind at Supremacy! This chair...it's really becoming like a prized possession to me. And this chair means more than just what I used to destroy that pathetic, sob-story sharing little pipsqueak. Because at Digital Decision, moi, Alicia Fox will go one-on-one with AJ Lee in the middle of that ring, and these....XWL Universe members get to decide what type of match it'll be.

The Foxy Diva of XWL flashes an obviously feigned, sickly-sweet grin before it immediately morphs into a dark, wicked smirk as she looks back at the items adorned on the trunk, grabbing a chair that hasn't been busted up by smashing AJ's face into it to sit down in, smoothing out the skirt that clung to each curve and contour of her frame, arching a brow as she leaned back in the chair, letting the cool metal grace her creamy skin as she opened her mouth to speak once more.

[Alicia Fox]
See....the XWL Universe has three choices for Digital Decision, the one night a year that the fate of the entirety of the XWL roster is in their hands, three choices for how they want to see everyone's favorite comic book reading, Converse wearing poor little Jersey girl get her ass handed to her up and down the arena. We can have a normal, run of the mill singles match...but c'mon, folks, that's just boring, am I right? You could opt for...

Alicia stops mid-sentence to reach behind her, gripping the broken steel chair before pulling it into her lap, showing it off.

[Alicia Fox]
A chairs match! In which chairs are the only legal weapon, and it's the only weapon I need to make sure AJ Lee never comes back to XWL again. You people saw what I did to AJ Lee two weeks ago with this exact steel chair...and AJ, sweetie...the pain you felt when I put your head through the seat of this chair, when your face got battered and bruised by this chair? It's only a fraction, a blip on the radar, of what I'll do to you in a Chairs Match at Digital Decision in two weeks. So be afraid, be very...very afraid.

Alicia giggles softly at her own words as she leans back in the chair again, pulling the thick leather strap off the trunk. Standing up, she folds the strap in half before swiftly whipping it down, causing it to crack loudly off the equipment trunk, even leaving a small dent in the top. Alicia grins in pure satisfaction and glee as she turns back around.

[Alicia Fox]
But the last choice....the last choice is possibly even more painful than the ass-whooping I put on you in Chicago, AJ. Because the third option for our match, is a Strap Match! Where the only way to win is to touch all four corners of the ring in succession....but before winning the match even begins to cross in my mind, I'll be sure to use everything in my power, every weapon, every inch of the ring, every inch of the arena to make sure you're beaten damn near half to DEATH before I even bother to touch just ONE of the four corners of the ring.

Everyone listening in the arena grows uneasy at Alicia's dark tone, the dark, terrifying words that spew from her lips as she continues with a mere shrug of the shoulders, like she just said a simple greeting rather than a detailed description of how she wants to destroy the woman she's nearly destroyed once before.

[Alicia Fox]
Yeah, that sounds dark, yeah, that sounds bad...but it's just what's gonna happen, whether you people enjoy it or not, because it doesn't really matter what you want when it comes to me, and it comes to AJ Lee getting the comeuppance, the beating that she deserves, a beating that makes the beating in Chicago look like pure child's play. So get ready, AJ...because in two weeks at Digital Decision...I'll make sure that you never enter an XWL ring again, and I'll make sure...that you never leave that ring under your own power. You'll be leaving in the back of an ambulance just like before...and I can't think of a better way for you to leave XWL forever...than the lasting image of your tiny, broken little body on a gourney, struggling to stay conscious while I have my hands held up high, full of pride and celebrating my victory. All the little sob stories, all the little girls who blindly look up to you as a role model, they can't protect you from me. Your little homeless adventures won't bring any more tears to the eyes of these people, because the only thing that will bring tears to their eyes? Are the tears of joy I'll bring them after you're gone for good.

With that, Alicia leaves the camera view, leaving the camera man to film a still shot of both the broken chair and the strap as we cut to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:44 am

As much as Fox sucks irl, The Fox promos are getting better week by week.. They've shown what you can do when you actually try and I hope you keep it up and the effort you put into Fox promos passes along to Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014   XWL Breakdown:  7/4/2014   -  7/11/2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 7/4/2014 - 7/11/2014
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next