Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

Contract for...  Empty
PostSubject: Contract for...    Contract for...  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:31 am

Well since coming to XWL back in August 2012, I think it's time I finally make a change  Razz.

I'll be dropping John Morrison Sad((((((, so hard.

And The Bella Twins :'( Sad(((((((((((((((

BUT

I'll be picking up.....

No one :/.

Guys, it's time for my departure. I really can't believe the day has come when I'd be dropping John Morrison and The Bella Twins. Well... I did but I didn't know it'd be so soon. This is harder than I thought, I mean there's several times I wanted to quit but I know I wasn't going to but here I am :/. With my laptop messing up yet again and these couple of months leading to college being kinda hectic, I rather just leave then go on constant breaks and just not be an effective that I once was, well I'd like to think so.

I really want to thank you guys for all the great memories I've had here. I want to thank Kyle's bio on IGN for introducing me to the league. I also want to thank David and Kyle first for being really nice and supportive when I first came. Even though you can get a little nagging, you became my favorite admin over time <3. I also want to thank Gaz during the early days, Gregg too, you were always great <3. I also want to thank other members for memories like Adam, Ash </3, Legal <3, Oreo <3 (I should've jobbed to you </3), Liam, Zack (noob), Jon, Z, Austin </3.

A couple more shoutouts, I'll be done soon and you can post your thread saying John Morrison and The Bella Twins are available. I just want to thank RCP for being in SOS with me and ditching me, thanks a lot, made me a better champ <3. Shoutout to Krzy for dealing with me for as long as he did, I'm sorry </3 but I won't be a bad member anymore, glad you feuded with me when you did and talked to me whenever you could. Also, last but not least, Dash! </3 I told you I wouldn't leave until I achieved my goal but I just realized I just had to go. Don't hate me </3 you're my favorite member, you got this.

Thanks guys, it's been real. Thanks for putting up with my shit promos and shit playing habits. Thanks for any praise you've given me and thanks for all the complaints about me. Stay aka Mr. TryHard has left XWL Headquarters. Wish me the best in my future endeavors. Thanks again. I was a mediocre Jomo but the next Bella Twins, make me proud </3 Sad(((

Edit: actually I'll be taking the three-month break before I decide if I'm leaving forever. Pls :/? If not, cue sad music.

Last edited by Stay✔ on Sat May 03, 2014 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Contract for...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for...    Contract for...  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:57 am

Contract for...  IT8bgFn

Stay pls Rose IGN 

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Contract for...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for...    Contract for...  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:20 am

</3...........

Glad to have introduced ya to here man. Enjoyed all the things we've done and sad at what we didn't get to do. Will remember all the great promos and matches. Sad knowing Michelle lasted longer than the bellas. Hope we stay in contact on skype. Take care man.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Adam
Upper Mid Card

Contract for...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for...    Contract for...  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:41 am

since my laptop is broken I don't have any suitable reaction gifs to show how sad I am so

Contract for...  W6y5WzE
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Contract for...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for...    Contract for...  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Stay stahp pls no don't. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contract for...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract for...    Contract for...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for...
Page 1 of 1