Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Interview with Madison Eagles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL.com Exclusive: Interview with Madison Eagles Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Interview with Madison Eagles   XWL.com Exclusive: Interview with Madison Eagles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:26 pm

As the cameras are rolling Renee Young is stood backstage in the interview area for an XWL.com exclusive

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentlemen I am live backstage at Breakdown the week off Final Stand and we have been seeing the ramifications of everything that happened all week and my next guest certainly made an impact last week where she for a second year running won the Miss Money in the Bank ladder match as well as defeating Trish Stratus in one on one action earlier in the show to make Final Stand VI a huge success for her, that woman of course being Madison Eagles.

As she's introduce Madison Eagles walks in and stands next to Renee with her newly won briefcase in her hands

Renee Young: Madison, you've had a mixed twelve months in XWL which began with you becoming the Miss Money in the Bank winner at Final Stand V, and now you've defied the odds to become the first ever twice time winner of the match. What exactly where your thoughts as you pulled down the briefcase?

Madison Eagles: I'm not going to lie Renee, it felt great. Not for one moment did I ever think this briefcase would wind up in anyone else's hands, but it still meant the world to world when I pulled it down. I was in this situation last year, and well clearly somethings just don't change but to be the Miss Money in the Bank holder for a second time feels great and we all know what holding this case means.

Renee Young: And following your victory over your former mentor Trish Stratus it must of made it that much more special.

Madison Eagles: Yeah, it wasn't easy, and truthfully I wasn't expecting it to be. No matter what we've said between each other, it's no secret what Trish has done before so I knew it wouldn't be easy to beat her, but ultimately as everyone saw I think it's safe to say the better woman won and Trish found out why trying to make an example out of me was a bad idea. We all heard what Trish had to say after the match and I won't pretend that I'll miss her, but she was right she was treated second best, but that's what happens when you can't beat me.

Renee Young: Leading up to Final Stand you told the world that if you became the Miss Money in the Bank briefcase holder that you would be cashing in the very same night, clearly that did not happen, could you shed some light to why that didn't happen?

Madison Eagles: Honestly, I wanted to cash in last week, I did and honestly there was no real reason not to. I just didn't feel like it was the right time for me, I'm happy for Paige though, she's finally become Divas champion, but unfortunately for her she's got me coming for her so her celebrations will be short lived.

Renee Young: So just when do you plan on cashing in?

Madison Eagles: You know, Renee until you hold this briefcase you never really get a feel for what it really means, sure it means anytime I want I get a shot at the Diva's title, but it also means I have to carry it around everywhere I go and last time I carried this briefcase for months and months, but this year I don't plan on waiting that long, I want to be Divas champion once again and if this title is my ticket to the belt than so be it, I don't need to wait until the champion is down and out to cash in because I know I can beat anyone I want to beat so I'm not planning on waiting until I cash this in.

As she finishes speaking Madison walks off leaving Renee Young standing there

Renee Young: Ok then Madison, thank you for your time.

As Renee finishes speaking the cameras stop rolling to end the short interview
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Interview with Madison Eagles
Page 1 of 1