Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ)

Go down 
4 posters

Should we have a legit wheel spin for every match?
Yes
Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) I_vote_lcap93%Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) I_vote_rcap
 93% [ 14 ]
No
Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) I_vote_lcap7%Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ)   Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Last year we added a Pay-Per-View to our yearly line-up, Dead Man's Hand. This is intended to be a "Raw Roulette" type of show, where there's a wheel, it's spun for every match, and you never know what it'll land on. Except, last year we didn't actually have a wheel so you kind of did. The members did their own little "wheel segments" where the "wheel" was "spun" and really aside from story wise, it was kind of no different than every other PPV. You got to pick what it was, what it wasn't, etc.

But this year, we've got the capabilities of actually having a wheel. Like a wheel that could be spun every match, legitimately. Personally, I'm super psyched to actually have that as an option, it's different, it's more unexpected, and I think it's something we should all agree to do. You get to pick what your match is pretty much any other time in XWL, even for Digital Decision you get to pick three options you want, which the league votes on.

With this though, it'd be entirely up to chance, which really could add some excitement to the entire event. So is this something you guys are for? Every wheel spun would be a gif made by our own Gaz, it'd all be legit, no shenanigans. We're excited for this possibility, and we think you might be too, so let us know.

What's on the wheel isn't the decided yet, in fact we discussed maybe having members suggest options so that there is somewhat of a say there, but the chance is still ever so prominent. So if you're for it, what would you like to see on the wheel?
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ)   Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Completely for this.

Adding an extra element of randomness to Dead Man's Hand is exactly what it needs.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ)   Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:04 pm

there's no getting these people excited about anything anymore IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ)   Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Dash wrote:
Completely for this.

Adding an extra element of randomness to Dead Man's Hand is exactly what it needs.
This. Entirely. It'd be similar to DD but unique in that the things that are on the wheel can somewhat be suggested by members but that doesn't guarantee that it'd be picked or not. I always loved things like this in the real WWE so I'm definitely for having it here. Especially if it adds something new to things here and there to keep them not only fun but interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ)   Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Man's Hand: The decision, is in your hands (I know I'm terrible JUST READ)
Page 1 of 1