Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

I.Have.A.J.O.B

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:27 pm

So i was just offered a job starting Monday 3:30pm-2am so anytime before then i Might be on but idk so i will do what i can to continue to be here
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Well since you can't do matches anyways right now, and won't be paid the first day you start you should hopefully know your schedule more by the time you get paid and get live.
Back to top Go down
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:51 pm

im still able to do matches im back using the true soulja account for now but ill know my schedule soon anyway
Back to top Go down
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:55 pm

and besides i dont start till monday
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 pm

You'reWelcome wrote:
im still able to do matches im back using the true soulja account for now but ill know my schedule soon anyway

I thought you just posted a thread saying you'd only be able to do the PPV thing and would need to go on break until you could get live for longer.
Back to top Go down
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:59 pm

i did and i replied saying im using true soulja
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:24 pm

You'reWelcome wrote:
i did and i replied saying im using true soulja

I thought that meant how you'd be able to do only the PPV thing. So how long do you have live for currently?
Back to top Go down
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:28 pm

for as long as i need it a friend is letting me use it and he pays monthly so since i start this job on monday itll be about 3 or 4 weeks due to getting things caught up with bills and such
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:31 pm

You'reWelcome wrote:
for as long as i need it a friend is letting me use it and he pays monthly so since i start this job on monday itll be about 3 or 4 weeks due to getting things caught up with bills and such

Alright just wanted to be sure as we're booking tomorrow for the card on Friday, should we book you as just one person due to your uncertain work schedule?
Back to top Go down
You'reWelcome
Jobber
You'reWelcome

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Do what you like i want to have a little time to get some teasers in as to who else is coming to xwl. so up to you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I.Have.A.J.O.B Empty
PostSubject: Re: I.Have.A.J.O.B   I.Have.A.J.O.B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I.Have.A.J.O.B
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions-
Jump to: