Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Don't hate me cause you ain't me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

Don't hate me cause you ain't me. Empty
PostSubject: Don't hate me cause you ain't me.   Don't hate me cause you ain't me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:40 pm

So, yeah. My feud with Knox kinda fell apart, and I'm realizing I can't promo as him, I don't think anyone can. I should have listened to you Krzy </3 love me. But I'm confident that I can promo well as this guy and I promise that I won't drop him. I won't become Dash. So . . . 

Superstar: Matt Hardy
Signatures: Side Effect, Diving Elbow Drop
Finishers: Twist of Fate, Diving Leg Drop

Yep, dropping Knox, picking up Matt.

<3
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: Don't hate me cause you ain't me.   Don't hate me cause you ain't me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Oh, and please don't book him until I figure something out.

Also, if he has any history in the league, I'd love to know.

P.S. Suntan sucks.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Don't hate me cause you ain't me.   Don't hate me cause you ain't me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Switch approved, and Matt has not that much history. But his last appearance saw him have a tryout with XWL, only for The Wyatt Family to try and make him another victim of theirs, but Jeff ran out of the crowd (since it was their home town) for the save. This lead to them teaming up the very next week against Harper and Rowan in a tag match. Which ended in a no contest when they isolated Matt, and forced Jeff to watch as they destroyed Matt. Which has stemmed the ongoing Jeff/Bray feud and Matt hasn't been seen since he was destroyed that night at The Slammys.

This concludes today's history lesson.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: Don't hate me cause you ain't me.   Don't hate me cause you ain't me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Switch approved, and Matt has not that much history. But his last appearance saw him have a tryout with XWL, only for The Wyatt Family to try and make him another victim of theirs, but Jeff ran out of the crowd (since it was their home town) for the save. This lead to them teaming up the very next week against Harper and Rowan in a tag match. Which ended in a no contest when they isolated Matt, and forced Jeff to watch as they destroyed Matt. Which has stemmed the ongoing Jeff/Bray feud and Matt hasn't been seen since he was destroyed that night at The Slammys.

This concludes today's history lesson.

You should do more of these history lessons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't hate me cause you ain't me.   Don't hate me cause you ain't me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't hate me cause you ain't me.
Page 1 of 1