Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013

Go down 
+15
Sam
#NOTSEME
Dash
sdogg50c
Phobia
Legal
P.R Son
Jiggas
Sex Ferguson
Adam
Austin
TheKrzyOne
Shug
Liam
Bang
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 0HeBIT4

Live from - Cow Palace, Califorina

Deadline Time - 1st December, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - November To Remember
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 W4UnkHq

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 MvpBsbS

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 ZZEmjL9

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 PAxc335

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 GHuuXcT

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 0HkR1jI

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 DkIAExz

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 TftdOYc

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 DFKWZBS

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Xz4xuOj

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 3ja3Imi

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 EnI7gtj

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 TrgKp0E

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 KP6IEtw
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:58 am

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 TftdOYc

Aries can't believe it! Ziggler kicked out! Aries gets to his feet and begins to fire himself up, Dolph looks out of it but manages to get to his feet, Aries immediately runs at Dolph...SUPERKICK!

NO! Aries kicks out. The look of frustration on Dolph's face is clear to see. He pounds the mat in ange before getting to his feet, he drags Aries to his feet and attempt an irish whip into the corner, but Aries reverses! Dolph goes crashing into the corner, Aries trys to follow up with a clothesline but Dolph moves! Aries crashes into the turnbuckle and falls back into a roll up!  Dolph grabs an handfull of tights for extra leverage.

3!!

Dolph has cheated Aries out of a win!

[Jim Ross]
Dolph had an handful of tights! He's cheated his way to victory!

[Michael Cole]
Cheated? No JR, he did the clever thing to get the victory tonight!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 LJdOmXY

Dolph gets to his feet and and smirks down at Aries who is furious. Aries begins to argue with the referee, the Referee ignores all pleas from Aries and exits the ring. Aries is furious out of being cheated out of the win,Ziggler notices the anger and quickly exits the ring and just looks back at Aries with a smirk, he waves sarcastic to Aries as Aries just stares at Dolph with pure anger.  Dolph begins to walk up the ramp until....

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 QGZanDJ

Ziggler's theme abruptly comes to an end as the lights in the arena go out, with the only light being emitted, other than the illumination of the phones in the crowd, is the Titantron. A similar setting to that of the week prior is revealed, along with the familiar sounds of an eerie melody filling the silence. Ziggler and Aries look on at the Titantron, unsure of what all this means. The final note is struck and as the sound of it reverberates throughout the arena, the man in the mask shifts his head slightly to the left, looking at the camera behind him out of the corner of his eye.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 IbyPlvs3ZUE1Gx

He quickly spins his chair around, removing his hand off the piano, and leans forward. The anticipation following his reveal quickly comes to an end when he places his hand on the top part of the mask, pulling it off of his head, revealing to be none other than Dean Ambrose! Nothing but revenge and ill intent fill Ambrose's eyes as he rises up from the seat after throwing the mask to the side, causing Ziggler to scan the crowd, unsure of where Ambrose will enter from. Aries does the same and the search begins to locate Ambrose.

Ambrose's theme begins to play, causing Ziggler to quicken his search, as he knows that he's Ambrose's target. Aries looks towards Ziggler, chuckling to himself and shakes his head, before walking towards the turnbuckle and hopping up to the top rope, throwing his feet up and watches Ziggler frantically look for Ambrose.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 M5LUQl1

Ziggler turns around towards the stage and almost on cue, Ambrose walks out from behind the curtain with purpose, removing his jacket and tossing it aside in the process. Ziggler begins to takes steps backwards towards the ring as Ambrose makes his way down the ramp. As he reaches about halfway down the ramp, Ziggler runs into the ring apron, stopping his potential escape. The stoic expression remains on Ambrose's face as he inches closer and closer towards his prey, causing Ziggler to prepare himself for a fight. Savoring the moment, Ambrose begins to slow his pace just a bit, almost making Ziggler wait that much longer for the inevitable.

Now just a few feet away, the two former bitter rivals lock eyes, with Ziggler almost ready to make the first move. Ambrose, on the other hand, just raises his arm halfway up into the air in the shape of a gun and points it directly at Ziggler. The second he “shoots” Ziggler, Ambrose takes a step forward and gets taken down with a spear out of nowhere! It's Roman Reigns!

Ziggler's shocked expression says it all, unsure of why Reigns would help him, or maybe he has another agenda in mind. Aries, still sitting on the turnbuckle, takes this moment to charge at Ziggler and finish what was started between them. He reaches through the ropes and takes a hold of Ziggler's hair, but he quickly spins around and lands a swift strike right on Aries' jaw. Aries stumbles a few steps backwards and sees Ziggler making his escape from this hectic scene. He quickly exits the ring and chases Ziggler up the ramp before both men fade backstage, leaving the two former Shield members alone in the ringside area.

Reigns lets out an ear piercing yell as Ambrose remains floored on the thinly layered padding on the outside, holding his ribs. Reigns is heard shouting, “I'm just getting started, Ambrose!” and lifts him up off the floor before throwing him into the barricade. Ambrose's body his the barricade with a thud and is shown trying to make it back to his feet but it appears that the spear did its damage. Reigns begins to lift Ambrose's body up of the floor again, but this time, his overconfidence gets the best of him and gets leveled with a low blow, bringing his offense to a halt.

Ambrose leans on the barricade, breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath as the spear took a lot more out of him than he thought. He looks down at the fallen Reigns and snaps his neck before returning the favor and begins to inflict damage on his former ally. Ambrose over dramatically motions for Reigns to get up, he eventually does and is met with a hard right, nearly sending him back to the floor. Reigns rises back up and is met with another right, yielding the same result. Reigns refuses to go down, which begins to infuriate Ambrose, causing him to begin unloading forearm shot after forearm shot to Reigns' head. After the first few, Reigns pushes Ambrose away, nearly causing Ambrose to fall to the mat but doesn't.

With a burst of energy, Reigns bounces back to his feet and lands a superman punch on an incoming Ambrose, flooring him instantly. Ambrose holds his jaw as Reigns begins to lift him up and attempts to throw him into the ring post but Ambrose has other plans and ends up sending Reigns into it instead. With Reigns being dazed for the moment, Ambrose takes this time to push Reigns into the ring and enters the adjacent side. The second Reigns makes it to his feet in his dazed state, Ambrose seizes the opportunity and drops Reigns with a jumping cutter.

Ambrose sits up and looks back at Reigns, shouting, “Believe that!” before he begins to make it up to his feet. He walks over to the furthest turnbuckle and backs himself into it. For the second time in the night, Ambrose raises his arm into the air in the shape of a gun, putting his target in his line of sight. Without a moment to waste, Ambrose “shoots” Reigns and makes a beeline towards him but is stopped in his tracks as a man soars into the ring, catching Ambrose in the side of the head with a knee, leveling the psychotic wrestler. With a hand being run through his hair, the man is quickly revealed to be Seth Rollins!

Rollins looks over to Reigns and quickly jumps towards him, planting his head into the canvas with a Blackout! The live audience in attendance go into a frenzy when Rollins makes his presence felt in this Shield “reunion” and is the only one left standing. Still bitter about his loss to Reigns earlier in the evening, Rollins continues his assault on him, landing a series of elbows, forearms and punches towards the fallen Reigns. Feeding off the energy from the crowd, Rollins stops his attack and makes it back to his feet, letting out a yell, whether it was to mock his rival or to show that he's fired up has yet to be seen.

Rollins looks over towards Ambrose, who is on his hands and knees, trying to recover from the flying knee from earlier. Rollins sees this as his opportunity and charges at Ambrose, going for another Blackout but Ambrose avoids it and pulls out his trusty lead pipe from his boot and wildly swings at Rollins. It barely misses and Rollins quickly escapes the ring to avoid falling victim to the lead pipe like he did months ago. Both men engage in a staredown, not taking their eyes off the other, but almost as if he felt being stalked, Ambrose quickly turns around and wildly swings the pipe again, almost colliding with Reigns' skull but Reigns is having none of it and exits the ring from the opposite end as well.

With Ambrose being the only man left in the ring, he drops down to a knee, with the lead pipe still in hand, and shifts his focus back and forth between his former allies. What was supposed to be a night of revenge for Ambrose turned into revenge for Rollins and Reigns, but one thing's for certain: This is far from over.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:01 am

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 OCP5IAm

[Justin Roberts]
The winner of this match...
CHRIS JERICHOOO!

The Superstar Of The Year picks up an impressive victory over his rival to the disdain of the XWL Universe.  As Jericho rises to his feet holding the back of head clearly feeling the effects of the hard kicks from Bryan, he looks around at the fans with a cold stare.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 G0hbAGP

[Jim Ross]
Jericho has done it again folks!  Nobody has had a more impressive year than that man right there.  Jericho may have questionable methods at times, but there's no denying the fact that he is definitely one of the most consistent performers in the world today.

[Michael Cole]
I don't think many people need reminding that Chris Jericho's sole loss this entire year was at the hands of Christian after he was fatigued from a title match which took place just seconds before Captain Charisma cashed in the Money In The Bank.  When Jericho is at 100% you'd be hard-pushed to find anyone better, that's why he calls himself the best in the world.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
I'm not sure if I agree with Jericho being the best in the world... there's a huge talent pool out there of people with amazing abilities and talent.  But Jericho is one of the best.  Nobody can argue that fact.  Even if he is a little on the arrogant side.

Jericho stands over Bryan and dusts his hands back and forth, signalling that he got the job done under a wave of "You suck!" chants from the XWL Universe.  Surprisingly, Jericho calls for a mic.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 06_zps16231777

[Chris Jericho]
I... DO NOT... suck!  I am the Superstar Of The Year of 2013 and I am the best in the world today!  I have beaten all of your "heroes"... every single last one of them... and now I have defeated and embarrassed Daniel Bryan once again.  

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 03-1_zps48d993c7

[Chris Jericho]
I told all of you that this would happen.  I told you that I will be finishing 2013 the exact same way that I have progressed through the whole year and that is by picking up victory, after victory, after victory.  And with 2014 just around the corner, it'll be a brand new year for me to start over with a clean slate.  The single loss to Christian will forever be banished to a past memory and I will continue to be the sole ultra-talented individual on the roster.  

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 09_zps27401c51

[Chris Jericho]
The powers-that-be seem intent on holding me down and continue to deny me my rightful rematch and opportunity to regain my World Heavyweight Championship and right now there's nothing I can do about that.  I am the victim of a travesty and I am neglected beyond belief.  But my time will come.  There's only so much you can do to suppress me.  I always adapt and find a way to get what I want and trust me, if it's not in December, 2014 will be the year that Chris Jericho once again becomes the World Heavyweight Champion.

As Jericho's music hits once again, he looks from left to right at the angry masses of fans who have become even more riled up by his rant.  The screen slowly fades away to a promotional video of one of the minor sponsors of tonight's show.

Last edited by SinAndBonez on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 am

XWL November To Remember returns from a short hype video for tonight's main event and cuts to ringside.  A familiar theme hits across the arena, and the entire audience jump to their feet excitedly.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 T6Kxrr8

It's the theme of DX! The entire audience are on their feet cheering the controversial team of Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Both men appear from behind the curtain in typical DX fashion. They make their way down the ramp with fans trying to reach out to them the entire way down. They enter the ring up the stairs and take a corner each, they both stand on the 2nd rope and do the DX Cross with the hands, fans all around the arena copy them.They both drop off the turnbuckle, and stand in middle of the ring... They look at each other before both doing the DX Chop as pyro explodes behind them!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 ZtVzVqDXWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 1mNsLqC

A ringside worker hands both men a microphone and they stand in middle of the ring.  Their music fades out and the lighting returns to normal as thunderous DX chants echo around the arena.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Q0PG0mR

[Triple H]
Given that we are just minutes away from Degeneration X bringing two championships home there is only one question to be asked.....ARE YOU READY?

The crowd pop in a huge way

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Rqxdy69

[Triple H]
NO, CALIFORNIA....I SAID ARE YOU READY?!

The crowd now get even louder

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 RKl8dEH

[Triple H]
Then, for the thousands in the attendance... and the millions watching at home... and for Don West and his army of puppets... and of course for that bald Swiss guy... LETS GET READY TO SUCKKKKKKKKKK ITTTTTT!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 NE4l2Pf

[Shawn Michaels]
And if you're not down that with that.... We've got two words for ya!

The crowd instantly shout "SUCK IT!" all in unison and pop in a big way.  DX revel in the adoration for a few moments before continuing.

[Shawn Michaels]
2 weeks ago, we may have crossed the line just a tiny little bit... It appears we once again have some of the higher ups here in XWL annoyed at us, apparently Steph was a bit offended that we made a joke out of the apology, but not just Steph.... Don West seemed quite mad at us.  Enraged in fact.  So much so that he even had Kharma and Ryback try and chase us around the arena. It's almost like I have something he really wants..Maybe it's this Intercontinental Championship I have around my waist that he so desperately wants in the West Side Army. Because as great as Don West thinks he is, there is one thing he has failed to do... and that's guide one of his "Clients" to a championship, he's tried and tried but every time they just fall up short. Ryback was no different, he thought he had the victory but then I kicked his teeth right down his throat and became Intercontinental Champion. But tonight, he gets another chance and trust me Ryback, this won't end any different then the last time, it will end with you out cold on the mat, choking on your teeth...  And then later tonight the DX Take Over will be almost complete when Hunter here, defeats Antonio Cesaro and brings the United States Championship to D-Generation X!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 DaiKXBd

[Triple H]
You're damn right.  When two of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots take home two of of the most prestigious championships after coming together you just have to know that that's the biggest statement that we can make.  DX is here and DX is here to stay.  We're not some run of the mill kind of group, banding together for some lost cause, just trying and failing to become relevant, no.  We are taking over this company and we are being the best that we can be.  We've been below par for far too long.  I remember the days when Shawn was Superstar Of The Year and I was the World Heavyweight Champion... that was only a year ago, but it feels like a lifetime.  Tonight we take steps toward putting things right and back to the way we were and we flip the bird to the people who said that we were past it, that we were over the hill, and that DX would never work again.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 SWU1AGj
[Shawn Michaels]
We are accomplishing something people thought we never would accomplish again, I am standing here with the Intercontinental Championship and Hunter is one match away from becoming the United Stations Champion. DX will already have two championships in its possession in just a few short months, we said from day one that we would  take over this place and we are doing just that. The fact that me and Hunter will own two of the XWL Championships is just the beginning. Ryback and Antonio Cesaro will just be the first of many that will fall to D-Generation X!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 C98TU0U

[Triple H]
It's one thing to say something and it's another to actually come out here and do it.  For months on end we've all heard that big, fat, corrupt piece of trash Don West run his mouth about how great his Army is but they've always fallen short.  They've never got past the first hurdle let alone accomplish anything.  And for weeks, Antonio Cesaro has said he's the greatest thing to ever walk this planet yet just months ago he was playing a part in that freaky sitcom Shawn starred in at his lowest point.  But the difference between Cesaro and Shawn, is that Shawn has talent.  Shawn has heart.  It was all hidden away for a while but I beat it out of him last month in our Unsanctioned match with everything I had and look at how he turned out.  Shawn is better than he has ever been.  Tonight, I'm going to beat the crap out of Antonio Cesaro too.  I'm going to take his United States title and all that's going to be left of him is that creepy memory of a bald Swiss guy in a hideous wig.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 YIOk578
[Shawn Michaels]
Well actually... I beat the crap out of you, but that's not the point. The point is that you're right We've actually lived up to what we've said, we didn't fall just short like countless of Don Wests clients. Apparently Don West really wants this intercontinental Championship,he sent that one guy.. Corey was it?

[Triple H]
I have no idea who you're talking about, Shawn...  Nope, doesn't ring any bells.  Never heard of a Corey.

[Shawn Michaels]
...Well anyway, my point is Don West has never actually had the success you'd think he'd have had by the way he runs his mouth. His clients have been drove out of this company time and time again after achieving nothing. Ryback is no different, he will once again fail to become the Intercontinental Champion and then he will fade away and become nothing. Whilst me and Hunter might not be the youngest superstars around here, we are still two of the best. Each and every week we come out here and we prove that. I might not win every match but I will win every war. It's been a while since I've had the taste of success here in XWL, but in just a few short weeks of DX, the moment that reignited my career, I'm standing here with a championship, something that I looked like I'd never achieve again when I was stuck at rock bottom.  I had nothing left I made myself into a joke, but I have proved that I am past that, I am still the Showstopper, The Main Event, The Icon.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 8Nyj6hc

[Triple H]
And I am still The Cerebral Assassin, The King Of Kings... The Game!  And we, D-Generation X are still that DAMN GOOD!  Whether you're a Walking Steroid Commercial like Ryback... a creepy bald Swiss guy like Cesaro... a balloon with a goatee like Don West... or a nobody like Cody...

[Shawn Michaels]
Um, it was Corey.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 RddV9i1

[Triple H]
Cody...Corey, who cares?  They're both nobodies.  The fact is whoever you are, if you stand against us, you will fall.  If it's not your face being planted into the mat, it'll be a elbow to your heart.  If it's not your teeth being kicked down your throat, it'll be a sledgehammer to your gut.  One way or another we will leave you lying in the middle of this very ring wondering what the hell just happened if you try to hold us down or you stand in our way of success.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Vn6JHda
[Shawn Michaels]
When you step in this ring with one of us, you're stepping in the ring with the real Shawn Michaels, The Real Triple H. Not the Triple H who stooped so low he joined nWo.

[Triple H]
Wait... I did that?

[Shawn Michaels]
Don't worry Hunter, we all do stupid stuff when we're desperate that nobody remembers. But my point is, none of that matters. Because we can be denied no longer, I know for a fact that when the XWL Board of Directors get together for their little meetings our names are the last names to come up for anything. But we've changed that, we've made it so there is no choice for our names to be brought up, we aren't lucky as some to have our names dragged up for doing nothing.. We've busted our asses every night to earn the right to be called champion and soon-to-be champion. When I've finished with Ryback and you've finished with Antonio Cesaro we can go celebrate in good 'ol DX fashion.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 9Mpxo7c

[Triple H]
It's a good thing we're not in Vegas tonight, especially after what happened the last time we celebrated right?  Things got a little weird with you and that chick dressed as a rabbit.  Did you ever tell Rebecca about that one?  I guess we could always get a flight up there... how long do life-time bans really last?

Hunter strokes his chin deep in thought.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 S6Mipf0
[Shawn Michaels]
Well..Probably ya know a life time, but I'm sure if we throw on a couple of wigs and dress up like Elvis we will blend right in. But before we hit the streets, we need to focus. We still do have a couple of big matches to get through... I have to beat that giant angry Ryback...again. And you have to beat Cesaro so hard you knock one of them languages out of his head... His promos are confusing! Half of the time I have no idea what he's saying. Then after that's done and we're standing here the most dominant team in the history of XWL, after we've achieved what no other team could do.. Not the NWO, Not the Motor City Machine Guns... We will both be standing here with not one but with two championships.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 L1fgtsM

[Triple H]
That's "dicks" champions, right Cesaro?  Not "Uno", but "Dicks"!  Two championships will belong to DX and everybody else will-

Shawn leans in and whispers in HHH's ear.  The Game looks embarrassed and pulls an awkward face.

[Triple H]
Oh, it's not "dicks"?  It's durr... oh deux!  Dammit!  That's why I never took French in high school!  When did you learn French, Shawn?  Well, Cesaro is a dick anyway so...

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 9Mpxo7c
[Shawn Michaels]
Dammit Hunter, we've been through this.. You can't say that on television! Think of the children!... Oh and the French, back in the good 'ol days there was this French chick and... well you know!  But let's get back on track here, we are Degeneration X, we are the past, the present and the future of this company... and if you're not down with that.... We've got two words for ya!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 FYt2drn

The crowd screams "SUCK IT!", but all the fun is cut short as a theme begins to play.

As Antonio Cesaro walks out onto the stage , he carries the American flag with him, waving it above his head as the crowd boo their champion as he throws the flag onto the ground beside him, then Cesaro picks up a microphone as his music quickly fades out and he begin to speak as he slowly makes his way down to the ring

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 0mCIck4

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 5ORZGeh Well, well, well look who it is, D-Generation X. And I'm sure you know exactly who I am, the United States champion, Antonio Cesaro. Although if you somehow don't know who I am, Triple H, all you have to do is ask Shawn all about me, because he knows exactly who I am. And to answer your previous question, I am ready. I'm ready to defeat you right in the middle of that ring and remain United States champion later tonight. See while you two imbeciles are busy telling all of these thousands of fans your silly little jokes taken right out of Elementary school, I'm busy representing each and every single one of them as their champion.

As Cesaro keeps talking the crowd continue to boo him showing his disdain for the Swiss native as he walks down the ramp

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 VyraNvR

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 5ORZGeh Shawn, I know you know what being United States champion looks like, but what you don't know is what retirement looks like. You should be sat at home right now, feet up on the table, sat around the TV with your family watching me defeat your best friend right now, all because of me but instead you're stood in front of my fans as if nothing ever happened as the Intercontinental champion, but next time Shawn, Heartbreak Kid, you won't be so lucky.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 NznTX1D

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 5ORZGeh You should know better by now than to count me out, you did that before and you lost, Shawn. And yet once again you and your buddy are too focused on the West Side Army to even give me the time of day, and that is a very big mistake to make. One that you will pay for later tonight. As for Ryback, I'm sure you saw what I did to him last week when I pinned him on Breakdown.

With that said Cesaro starts to speak briefly in French as the boos continue to ring around the arena, even though it's only for a short moment

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 LiubAnv Uno, Deux, Trios!

Upon saying that Cesaro t5akes his championship from around his waist and raises it above his head making sure DX and more specificity Triple H can see the front plate with Cesaro's name written on it

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Ws283MD

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 5ORZGeh In the middle of the ring, so the way I see it once I defeat Triple H tonight, and whether you manage to worm your way past Ryback or not, I, Antonio Cesaro should be the next in line for that title of yours and I'll become both United States and Intercontinental champion at the very same time, and then the entire world will know that the mighty DX don't match up to the very European, United States champion, Antonio Cesaro. So I have a question for both of you?

Now as ringside Cesaro slowly starts to walk up the ring steps, onto the ring apron showing no concern for entering the same ring as Triple H and Shawn Michaels

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 J84sZgN Sind Sie bereit?

Antonio Cesaro enters the ring between the top and middle ropes as he stands the opposite side of the ring to DX as he continues to speak in some of his other languages

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 OWYxavL

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 LiubAnv Non, je l'ai dit...

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 E7zx1fD Sei pronto?

Triple H and Shawn Michaels are seen having a conversation between each other, whispering into each other's ear. HBK points over to Cesaro, and HHH nods then whispers something to HBK. Cesaro just looks confused and wonders what DX are talking about before HBK brings a microphone up to his mouth

[Shawn Michaels]
Well Antonio....

Then without warning HBK delivers a Sweet Chin Music! Cesaro staggers but remains on his feet... until The Game delivers a kick to his gut and hits the Pedigree!  DX stand over Cesaro and do the crotch chop as the crowd shout "SUCK IT!" as Cesaro is just laid out face first on the mat.

The theme of DX blasts around the arena as Triple H grabs the United States Championship from Cesaro's lifeless body

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 19GxZxz

He holds it high as Shawn Michaels does his traditional running in circles around Triple H, whilst jumping over the body of Cesaro.  

November to Remember fades to a video package for Goldust vs Scott Hall.

Last edited by SinAndBonez on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:08 am

After returning from a video package for tonight's main event between The Miz and Alberto Del Rio, November to Remember heads backstage to see Dolph Ziggler walking down the hallway after his match with Austin Aries

[Interviewer]
Dolph! Excuse me Dolph, Can I just get a few words about what happened tonight? Tonight you beat Austin Aries in controversial fashion, can you explain your actions?

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 FhomQ
[Dolph Ziggler]
What is there to explain? I beat Austin Aries just like I said I would, the fact I even had to be in the same wrong as someone like Austin Aries makes me sick, so I proved my point, I did exactly what I said I would do and I beat Austin Aries. I did what it took to get the win, just like any smart superstar would do. The chance was there to roll Aries up and I took it. You can call it whatever you want but it doesn't change the fact that it was me standing there with my hand raised, it wasn't Austin Aries... it was me.  Once Again Aries proves he can't just quite cut it at the top, he faced the greatest superstar in this company today and he came up just sort. The difference between me and Aries is I back up everything I say. I told you last week I'd beat Ted DiBiase and I did just that....convincingly beat him, by the way.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 DQeKO
[Dolph Ziggler]
Then I told you I'd beat Austin Aries, and you just saw me do it. Aries doesn't deserve to be in that same ring as me and tonight that was proven. I shouldn't be stuck wrestling Austin Aries, I should be in the main event, every damn night. Time and Time again, I get overlooked I get shoved down the card but I still steal the show and I am still the greatest wrestler on this roster.

[Interviewer]
What about what happened after the match? With Dean Ambrose returning but Roman Reigns saving you from an attack by spea...

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 TUcnn
[Dolph Ziggler]
Saved me? You think he saved me? No, He saved Dean Ambrose from getting another beating from me. You saw what I did to Dean Ambrose the last time he appeared in this company, I put him on the shelf. It's clear that Dean Ambrose wanted to try get revenge on me, but That isn't how it would've gone down. Dean Ambrose is lucky that Roman Reigns was there to save him because this time I would've finished the job, this time there would've been no return for Dean Ambrose. But... as far as Dean goes, I've proved on many occasions that I am better than him so I am done with Dean Ambrose. I have nothing left to prove by beating him once again.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 ZAhMv
[Dolph Ziggler]
Show...Off!

Ziggler walks off leaving the interviewer alone, November to Remember then cuts to ringside awaiting the next segment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:14 am

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 DkIAExz

[Justin Roberts]
The winner of this match... and NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION...
TRIPLEEEE HHHHHH!

The crowd erupts as The Game picks up the victory following an epic back and forth match-up.

[Jim Ross]
What a match-up!  This is the reason why XWL is so great ladies and gentlemen!

Both men gave it their all and it came right down to the wire.  Cesaro was looking to hit the Neutralizer and finish off The Game but Triple H managed to hit a Pedigree from out of nowhere to claim the United States Championship! This match was as close as it gets!

[Michael Cole]
Not only is this a huge win for Triple H but it's a big victory for D-Generation X.  There were many whispers about how DX were doomed to fail, about how they were living on their past glories and would accomplish nothing after getting back together, but with this victory DX now have two of XWL's most prestigious championships.  They truly have showed they still have what it takes to compete at the top level.

Triple H rises to his feed under the adoration of the fans.  Many have locked their arms up high in the signature DX sign.  The King Of Kings looks down at the beaten Swiss powerhouse before delivering a DX chop while standing over him!  The crowd goes into a frenzy at this clear display of disrespect.

[Jim Ross]
One can only imagine what the future holds for Triple H and Shawn Michaels going forward.  Both men have risen from the ashes like a phoenix.  Just when many thought their stars were dimming, they're arguably shining brighter than ever.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 FB0EjSW

The Game mounts the turnbuckle and proudly hoists his newly won United States Championship up high in a pose as the screen slowly fades away to a promotional video from one of November To Remember's sponsors.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:26 am

Congrats Gregg on your title win. First the Diva's title, now the United States, ruin someone else's title reigns next time, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:28 am

Bang wrote:
Congrats Gregg on your title win. First the Diva's title, now the United States, ruin someone else's title reigns next time, please.
XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 IMfeghv

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:35 am

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 AXxg6n1
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:37 am

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Shawn_michaels_by_volchicasing-d4wa03q

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:18 pm

*November to Remember returns from a replay of what has gone on throughout the night thus far before a video begins playing on the Titantron. It shows the Anti-Diva, Paige, in a doctors office, with her arm being tended to by medical personnel. The doctor begins to slowly move Paige's arm around for a moment.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 R0QWKLv

{Doctor}
How's that feel?

{Paige}
It's fine.

*The doctor nods and proceeds to move her arm in the opposite direction but quickly stops when Paige's expression quickly changes to one filled with minor discomfort.*

{Doctor}
I think we found it, just avoid moving your arm to that position and everything should be fine.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 ReCXxmF

*Paige doesn't utter a word, instead deciding to remain silent to mask her pain. The doctor begins to feel Paige's arm, slowly making his way down her shoulder.*

{Doctor}
It doesn't appear to be broken, which is a bit of a miracle after what AJ Lee did to your arm a few weeks ago and what Alicia Fox did earlier tonight in your match. I told you not to go out there because you would end up back here again. Lo and behold, here you are. Your pride got the best of you tonight, Paige, please tell me you learned not to make such brash decisions in the future.

*Again, Paige opts not to reply, instead sits there in silence.*

{Doctor}
I'll take your silence as a yes.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 EeTLGUz

*The doctor begins to tape up Paige's shoulder as she sits there, possibly playing back her match against Fox over and over in her head, and how she failed to deliver on her promise. With the doctor seemingly finished tending to Paige's arm, she hops off the table and walks out of the room, lost in thought as the video fades to black.*

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 pm

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 0Mz5g

*November to Remember returns from a video package for the Main Event World Heavyweight Championship Match, and is greeted with an all to familiar image appearing on the Titantron. It fades after a moment and is replaced with a man in a mask, who was revealed earlier in the evening to be the returning Dean Ambrose.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Gqq9L

*Without a moment to waste, Ambrose quickly removes the mask from his head and stares into the camera for a second before leaning back in his seat. He runs a hand through his hair and tosses the mask aside before beginning to speak for the first time in weeks.*

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 MsqZW

{Dean Ambrose}
What was supposed to be a shell of a man paying for his sins quickly became a quest for revenge. For weeks now, I allowed you to spew your lies about me, week in and week out, I let you take a shot at me because I knew that it was only a matter of time before your number was called. So what do you do? You decide to take it upon yourself to rob me of making a certain Showoff pay for what he's done. I allowed you to run around, shouting out nonsense like, “Believe in The Spear,” and this is how you repay me? By spearing me?

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Ux3Z6

{Dean Ambrose}
Reigns, I didn't come back to finish what I started, I didn't come back to put you back in your place, I came back to return the favor to Ziggler, but that didn't happen, did it? He got away, and that's fine, I don't really care, it's only a matter of time before our paths cross again and there's nothing and no one that can stop the inevitable. You tried to do to me what I did to you, but you couldn't. You were in way over your head, Reigns, and you will soon learn that the hard way.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 9qd0c

{Dean Ambrose}
And if it wasn't enough to have one ungrateful bastard show up to take me down, Seth Rollins had to show up and save his dear friend from from getting his head get removed from his shoulders. Rollins, you were always the weak link in The Shield, you couldn't get the job done when it mattered, you couldn't get the job done when we weren't at your side, just like you couldn't get the job done tonight.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 QGxhw

{Dean Ambrose}
The once lethal trifecta has once again reunited, but not to fight for justice, no, but for revenge. There's a saying that goes something like, “If you come at the king, you best not miss” and not only did you miss completely, you pissed off Dean Ambrose. Last time that happened, things didn't end well for either of you. I took months off both your careers and that was just when I was sending a message, imagine what I could do when the gloves are off.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 25YTy

{Dean Ambrose}
This really has come full circle, hasn't it? I brought both of you back from the brink of mediocrity and form The Shield, now you've returned to finish me off. Don't bite the hand that feeds or you will pay the consequences. You've made one grave error, Rollins, Reigns, you didn't finish the job, now you will have to deal with a vengeful Dean Ambrose, and as both of you know quite well, once I got my mind set to something, I won't stop until I see it through.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 GVbYR

{Dean Ambrose}
You can only push somebody so much before they decide to push back, you can only talk so much crap before someone calls you out on it, you can only take out so many people before you become a target. I can either be your greatest ally, or I could be your worst enemy, and right now, it's apparent that you're on the wrong side of that line. You made me a target and that's another mistake that you won't survive long enough to regret.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 ArvIv

{Dean Ambrose}
Tonight will forever be known as the beginning of your end. Rollins, Reigns, both of you are fighting a losing battle, it's only a matter of time before you both fall to Dean Ambrose, just like everybody else before you. This war was already won before it had begun, you just don't know it yet. After I've finished what both of you failed to, I'm taking over the world, and if you're smart, stay out of the way.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 JlJ7V

*Ambrose stares into the camera with a look of malice intent in his eyes and nothing but hatred for his former allies in The Shield. With Ambrose being able to fend off both Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, what will the coming weeks be filled with as this war between Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns progresses? One thing is for certain, all three men will do anything and everything they have to do to make sure they are the sole survivor.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:23 pm

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 EnI7gtj

[Justin Roberts]
The winner of this match... and STILL Divas Champion... AJ LEE!

The crowd rains the hatred down upon the Divas Champion who stands over her rival with a huge grin on her face.  As she's handed her championship, she holds it up high in triumph for a few moments, soaking in the crowd's reaction.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 SfJktsN

After a few moments, she hooks the title over her shoulder and begins skipping in circles around the former #1 contender who has not moved an inch since the last shining wizard that caused her downfall.

[Jim Ross]
Well folks, there we have it.  AJ Lee is still the Divas Champion.

All the doubters that AJ had can't argue with this result.  Not only did AJ beat Layla but she did so in impressive fashion.

[Michael Cole]
The plucky Brit definitely isn't one to give up without a fight and despite her best efforts, AJ was just the better woman here tonight.  She matched Layla hold for hold and more.  AJ may well back up her claims to be the figurehead of the division and accomplish her goal to revolutionize it if victories such as this continue to be a regular occurrence.

[Jim Ross]
Make no mistake about it, AJ is definitely one of the top females in this industry today.  She's been revitalized and much better than we've seen her ever since breaking away from Daniel Bryan and she's been on something of a roll.  The only blemishes on her record have been losses to Kaitlyn which she has vowed to seek vengeance for and when she's in this frame of mind, who can argue that she won't get that vengeance?

Well, I wouldn't use the expression "frame of mind".  AJ's mind is so fractured and all over the place, who knows what she's thinking next?

AJ stops skipping and looks down at Layla, who still has yet to move.  AJ looks at her title and whispers something to it before nodding and turning her attention back to Layla with a look of intent in her eyes.

Uh-oh, this can't be good.  We saw what she did to Paige last month and now her sights are set on Layla.

As AJ approaches the downed Brit, you can hear the volume of the XWL Universe change as the crowd suddenly becomes excited for some reason.  Someone slides out from under the ring and quickly enters it, unbeknownst to AJ.

[Michael Cole]
Is that? It's Madison Eagles! What's she doing here?

With AJ's back turned from her Madison Eagles' doesn't waste much time jumping the Diva's champion from behind tackling her from behind and starts to stomp away at the downed champion not giving AJ  a chance to defend herself.

[Jim Ross]
What's the meaning of this? Why is Madison attacking AJ, she's just finished a damn match, there's no need for this.

[Michael Cole]
She wants her title back and she wants AJ to hear her loud and clear, that she means business, we heard that last week and Madison is soften up AJ right now.

With AJ still on the mat, Madison leans over and grabs the Diva's championship clutching it in her hands staring at it as AJ starts to get back to her feet with Eagles waiting to strike then when AJ turns around Madison charges at her clocking the champion in the skull with the belt sending her crashing back down to the mat with Eagles' standing on top of her with the belt still in her hands leaning over shouting at AJ

Madison Eagles:
This belongs to me, AJ! This is mine next week!

When Madison finishes shouting at AJ, she throws the title onto AJ's chest as Eagles' steps over AJ and exits the ring happy with her message sent to the champion, as her theme music starts to play and the crowd start booing Madison following her cowardly assault on AJ Lee even though they hate both women

Complete disrespect for AJ, by Madison Eagles', throwing the belt down on the champion like it's nothing. But what else would you expect coming from that woman?

[Michael Cole]
You heard it straight from her mouth, Madison Eagles' wants the Diva's championship back next week, are we going to see AJ vs Madison Eagles on Breakdown?

[Jim Ross]
It seems that way, Cole. Madison Eagles' has sent a message loud and clear tonight for the champion AJ, how will she respond to her latest challenger?

As Madison walks up the ramp, she turns around to survey the damage she's done pointing back down to the ring shouting again

Madison Eagles:
You've got seven days AJ, seven days and that title comes back home to me!

As AJ and Layla are still laid out in the middle of the ring Eagles turns back around and walks up the entrance way over to the left of the titantron as her entrance theme quickly stops only to be replaced by someone else's

The theme of the General Manager hits and the Billion Dollar Princess herself appears on the entrance ramp to a mixed reaction from the fans.  Mixed, probably due to the confusion as to what is happening.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 JQUONhn

Stephanie looks as purposeful as ever as she turns to beckon someone.  A man dressed all in black, a security guard of some kind appears.  He holds up high a pair of handcuffs for all to see.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Cuff them!

Stephanie points at both the downed Divas champion and her former challenger who are both laid out in the ring. The man makes a beeline for the ring armed with the cuffs.  The crowd cheer him on.

[Michael Cole]
Oh no.  We wondered when the stipulation from last week would take effect and it looks like it's happening right now!  Can you imagine what their reaction will be when they regain consciousness?

Well... I'd hate to be cuffed to either of those women.  One of them is as crazy as you can get... the other... well, I think Layla is kinda annoying.  If they were handcuffed under some other circumstances which I don't think I can publicly state live on Pay-Per-View then that would be a different story...

[Jim Ross]
This will be interesting, that's for sure.  We all saw AJ's refusal to even acknowledge she would be cuffed to Layla earlier tonight, while Layla seemed sarcastically optimistic about the whole thing.  There's sure to be fireworks... that's a cert.

The man enters the ring and slowly locks the cuffs onto both women with a satisfying click.  Both remain motionless as he leaves under the watchful gaze of the GM who claps her hands as he exits.

Well, there's no going back now...

The crowd whistle and cheer as AJ begins to stir.  Layla also begins to move.  AJ sits up and realizes she has something metallic around her wrist.  She claws at it aggressively like an animal, determined to break free but her feeble attempts are to no avail.  Layla also sits up and appears indifferent to the situation, she just shrugs her shoulders and seems to be taking great amusement in AJ's actions.  AJ continues to scratch and claw at the cuffs, screaming out like a banshee at the top of her voice before crying out "NOOOO!" and giving up.  Both women lock eyes.  Layla with a confident look, AJ with a look that could kill.  The tension between both is obvious as the screen fades away to a video package for tonight's main event.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Coming to E! Cuffed, the new reality show featuring AJ & Layla's day to day lives, warning viewer discretion is advised.

Austin here bringing you my match because I slept past due time so deal with it.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 0HkR1jI

Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:54 pm

As XWL rolls on we are brought backstage to where the current world heavyweight champion the Miz is set and ready to be interviewed ahead of his first world heavyweight championship defence.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 1515

Interviewer
Good evening Miz, thankyou for taking out the time to answer a few questions for us all. First up, I'm gonna kick off with the obvious and all month you've tried to take Del Rio out failing each time, is this because you see him as such a threat or....

As the question is asked the Miz looks to his left and Alex Riley appears on screen before they both shoot a look of disapproval at the interviewer before cutting him off.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 1530

Miz
Excuse me, you couldn't be any further from the truth. First of all let me make it clear for you and anybody else out there who believes that the attacks on Del Rio have been the workings of myself. Alex Riley took it upon himself to attack Del Rio on the specific occasions from his own free will. Do I look like I'm stupid enough to get this title stripped from me? And for seeing Del Rio as a threat? Did you not see me pin him one two three just 3 weeks ago. Well that's what's going to happen out here tonight. Del Rio is a superstar who's been lucky as of the last month or two, whereas I have worked my ass for a full year to hold this title. If you don't remember this time last year I was also in the main event except I was challenging for the title, instead this time in defending it. That not only proves how hard I've worked but it proves just how much I've achieved too. Except this time around the result is going to be different.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 1522

interviewer
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:11 pm

The crowd cheers as November to Remember moves on, we go backstage where we see The Peoples Champion, The Rock walking down the corridor to huge cheers from the crowd. After a few moments of Rock walking down the corridor he is interrupted…

Kevin Kelly
Rock…Rock! Can I just get a quick word?

The Rock
Kevin! The Rock hasn’t seen you in weeks! How’ve you been?

Kevin Kelly
I’m good what about you…

The Rock
I’m good, The Rock just got off his flight, I’m here in Cow Pa-…

Rock pauses and looks up, gazing away from the camera and Kevin Kelly

Kevin Kelly
Roc-

The Rock
FINALLY…THE ROCK HAS COME BACK…TO COW PALACE, CALIFORNIA!

The Rock
The Rock cannot believe he almost forgot that. Now, where were we…

Kevin Kelly
I just wanted to get your thoughts on tonight-

The Rock raises his hand and instantly, Kevin Kelly shuts up. He pauses for a few moments as a ROCKY chant can be heard from the crowd. Rock lets out a little smirk before talking again

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 X3TM7sj

The Rock
Tonight The Rock is going ONE ON ONE…wait a minute…TWO ON ONE against Dashingly Sleazy. The Rock is going against two men that have been a pain in The Rocks side for weeks now. First off lets start with Joey Ryan, a man who calls himself a Hollywood star, a man who claims to have movie star good looks but in reality he looks like Ron Burgandy after doing the dirty with big show and Rikishi! He claims to be the sleaziest star in this company and wants to bring sleazy back to XWL! The Rock knows that Joey is covering and just trying to give off the impression of being a ladies man. In reality Joey probably hasn’t even touched pie! He’s more of a stroodle man. Have you ever been near him? The man reeks of stroodle. It’s disgusting. Then when its time for a match he comes out, with his sunglasses on and scarf wrapped around himself looking like a fat 70’s pornstar and he goes out onto that stage and grabs some baby oil from his trunks and begins to slowly pour it over himself. Tonight Joey I want you to use as much of that baby oil as you can and grease yourself up real nice cause what The Rock is gonna’ do is real simple. The Rock is gonna drop you on your head, fold you sideways and stick you straight up Cody Rhodes’ candy ass!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 WdD9fCs

The Rock
You see Joey Ryan you made a mistake when you decided to come out of the closet and come out to the world as none other than Cody Rhodes stroodle holder because Cody Rhodes and The Rock have a problem, and you brought yourself onto that and last week when you came out using The Great One’s theme? You tried to come out and trick all those people into thinking The Great One was making his way out? The Rock showed last week what would happen and tonight you are going to see just why The Rock is known as The Great One. Just why The Rock is one of the greatest superstars in this whole damn company and when you’re on your back, looking up at the lights and instead of seeing Cody looking down on you showering you with roses you are going to see The people’s elbow coming down on you before you have a damn thing to do about it!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 YbHGZMH

The Rock
Cody Rhodes, The Rock is ready for tonight because what last week showed was that you and joey are beatable. So you can spend hours in makeup, making sure all your unwanted hair is waxed and your makeup is on but as soon as you step in that ring The Rock is gonna’ slap them false eyelashes off your face and whoop your candy ass! You have been a pain in the Peoples Ass for too long, tonight is the night that The Rock puts an end to Dashingly Sleazy. It’s time for The Rock to make sure one thing happens tonight…Joey, Cody listen carefully tonight it’s gonna’ be real simple, The Rock is gonna’ go out to that ring and he is gonna’ bring it. Tonight the people are going to be able to smell the electricity, they are going to be seeing live the eyebrow raising, pie eating, Jabroni beating, lady loving, smooth talkin’, good lookin’ peoples champion going against Cody Rhodes and his gay lover Ron Burgandy!

The Rock
IF YA SMELLLL-EL-EL-EL-EL-EL-OWWWW
WHAT THE ROCK…

IS…

COOKIN’…

Rock walks out of view as Kevin Kelly watches on and November to remember moves on…
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:14 pm

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 TlNm1fo

Daniel Bryan is shown walking backstage after his hard fought loss to Chris Jericho earlier tonight, you can see that his shoulder is taped up after the high impact match with the Superstar of the Year 2013. Renee Young walks up to Daniel to interview him.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 AAa5t0P

[Renee Young] Daniel, earlier you faced Chris Jericho in a great match but you came up short.. Last month at The Monster Bash you and Chris drew in an Ultimate Submission match and now he managed to pull off the victory. What the fans and I would like to know now is what's next for Daniel Bryan? What's running through your mind as XWL heads into 2014?

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 W0RrM7j

Daniel doesn't say a word as he just glares at Renee for a few seconds, you can tell he's not in the best of moods and then he he walks off without talking leaving Renee alone.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 GGk6Ex1

We abruptly fade away to a video package for "The Viper" Randy Orton.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 pm

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 3ja3Imi

November to Remember returns to ringside to see Ryback standing in the ring with Don West at his side, Don West pats Ryback on the back before exiting the ring and walking over the announce table

{{Michael Cole}}

The mastermind behind the West Side Army himself! How are you?

{{Don West}}

How am I? I'm doing pretty darn fine, if I do say so myself. Kharma destroyed Beth Phoenix,  Sangriento and I embarrassed Heyman and his lackey, arms now we're about to bring the championship home. This night couldn't go any better.

{{Jim Ross}}

So why are we graced with the presence of the great Don West?

{{Don West}}

Because last time shenanigans cost Ryback the championship.I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen again.

{{Justin Roberts}}

Introducing next, weighing in at 225 pounds, hailing from San Antonio Texas. He's The Showstopper, The Headliner, The Main Event, The Icon, Mr. Wrestlemania, The Best of the Best, Shawn Michaels!!!

Shawn Michaels enters in his usual fashion, with Triple H behind him. As soon as Don West sees Triple H he stands up furiously, throwing off the headset and begins to shout towards the direction of DX. As soon as DX sees the reaction of the West Side Army leader they begin to laugh. Hunter high fives Shawn in DX fashion.

Don West puts his headset back on and sits back down.

{{Don West}}.

What the hell is he doing out here? the fact that Shawn Michaels considers that coward is best friend shows what kind of Intercontinental champion we have. Luckily, it'll only take a couple of minutes for that problem to be rectified.

{{Jim Ross}}

Are you at all worried about The Ryback's state of mind? I mean, he's obviously angry about the past couple of weeks, and now he's facing the best in the business, do you think he's focused enough to defeat The Showstopper?

{{Don West}}.

All Ryback being angry means is that Shawn Michaels is about to be in for a world of hurt. He is about to get the beating of a lifetime, one that he'll never recover from because he already sold his soul to become champion so there's nothing left for him to give, which means there'll be no coming back ftom this. He is definitely going to break some hearts tonight when he loses and lets down the thousands who stupidly wasted their money thinking they were going to see him win.

The two competitors begin to circle each other as the ref signals for the match to begin.

ding ding ding

{{Jim Ross}}

Here we go!

The two lock up and The Ryback immediately is able to use his superior strength to shove Michaels to the mat. The Human Wrecking Ball grins as he waits for The Icon to get back to his feet.

{{Don West}}

Beautiful, Ryback, beautiful! Maybe next time he'll break a hip and stay down!

HBK looks up at The Ryback with a smile and nods his head almost as if saying "you got me" before getting back to his feet and locking up again. This time he slips past The Ryback and performs a DX chop in his direction as the crowd cheers.

{{King}}

It looks like The Ryback might have the strength advantage but Shawn Michaels makes up for it with speed. Not to mention experience!

{{Don West}}

Oh please, you're making it sound like he's a speed demon like... Like Sangriento or something,  just a random name off the top of my head. The difference of speed between the two is so small that it's not even worth pointing out or calling it an advantage.

{{King}}

What about experience? That must count for something. HBK has thrived in these high pressure matches and The Ryback? Well as we've seen as of la-

{{Don West}}

How can experience help him when he's never dealt with the likes of The Ryback throughout his entire career? Ryback is a once in a generation wrestler, posessing the kind of power that's never been wielded before in XWL. As of late he been a victim of unfortunate events, but all that suffering will pay off tonight.

The Ryback angrily charges as HBK but his clothesline is ducked by the Showstopper and he stumbles into the corner. HBK delivers an array of knife edge chops to The Ryback before attempting to irish whip him into the opposite corner only to have it reversed, causing him to fly into the corner instead. The Ryback charges at Shawn and delivers a running corner shoulder block, knocking the wind out of the IC Champ.

{{King}}

Wow, impressive. Maybe The Ryback could actually pull this off. Maybe you're not all talk Don!

{{Michael Cole}}

All talk? How dare you! Didn't you see what Kharma did to Beth Phoenix! That wasn't all talk. That was the real deal. And Sangriento! He defeated Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman with Don West in his corner!

{{King}}

That's true. Speaking of Kharma, what's next for her Don?

{{Don West}}

My business with Kharma is complete; it's as simple as that. Everybody joins The West Side Army for their own reasons; Kharma's was that she was never taken seriously in this companyand wanted that to change. In the span of a month I gave her memories she could look back on and be proud of. Thanks to me Kharma was able to walk away from XWL with her head held high and proud for the first time ever, and I know there are oter wrestlers out there just dying for the chance to have me in their corner.

Back in the ring The Ryback has Shawn Michaels right where he wants him, up in the air in a Military Press hold. Before The Ryback can finish the move HBK is able to drop behind The Ryback and begins to run the ropes, only to run into a big boot! The Ryback shouts "STUPID" before lifting Shawn up by his hair and performing a Fallaway Slam!!! Shawn hits the mat, holding his back in pain, but has no time to recover as The Ryback picks him back up and hits him with a devastating vertical suplex powerslam.

{{King}}

Oh geez, that should be it right there! The Ryback really is bringing it to Shawn! How did you know that The Ryback was the real deal when you first signed him as your client? No one else saw the potential you saw in him, what was it about him? I mean, there's plenty of big men out there with the strength of The Ryback, so what's the secret Don? How did you know he could one day be a possible IC champ?

{{Don West}}

That is such a stupid and ridiculous question that I'm not even going top entertain it with a legitimate response.

Ryback is on his feet and sense the end could be near, but the fight in HBK Isn't gone yet as he fights with right shots to the head of Ryback,making Ryback stagger back into the corner. HBK follows into the corner with a forearm making Ryback drop to one knee, HBK delivers a vicious drop kick, making Ryback fell back into the turnbuckle. HHH is on the outside cheering HBK on as he walks towards ryback, but Ryback uses the chance to drag HBK down face first into the turnbuckle! Ryback drags himself to his feet and HBK is now down on the mat.

Ryback takes the unusual action of climbing to the top rope! He waits for HBK to stagger to his feet and dives with an Axe Handle...BUT NO SWEETCHIN MUSIC! HBK CATCHES RYBACK WITH A SWEET CHIN MUSIC IN MID AIR! Ryback crashes to the mat and is outcold! The Camera pans to Don West who is just sat at the announce table in pure shock. HBK Doesn't hesitate....

3!!!!!!!!

HBK HAS DONE! He gets to his knees and looks down at Ryback who is now clutching his jaw in pain as blood pours from his mouth. Doctors and Don West enter the ring to check on Ryback, it's clear some damage is done to the West Side Army member.

Triple H enters the ring and hands Shawn Michaels his intercontinental Championship before they embrace in a hug. Triple H and Shawn Michaels both do the DX Crotch Chop to the injured Ryback, who is now been helped backstage.

D-Generation X Stand tall in middle of the ring.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Pk1dCja

The last image we see is DX in this signature taunt standing proud as both now hold a singles championship.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Don West doesn't deserve this heartache.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:29 pm

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 GHuuXcT

[Jerry Lawler]
Here we go!

*Before the bell rings,  it appears that Joey Ryan will be starting it off against the Rock for Dashingly Sleazy. He and the Rock circle each other for a few seconds before the Rock has his back turned to Cody, who then enters the ring and strikes him from behind! The Rock falls down to a knee as Joey quickly hops onto the apron, the fans jeering as referee Charles Robinson has no choice but to call for the bell. Joey stands on the apron, laughing as Cody continues to pound on the Rock in the center of the ring. The Rock is still on his knees as Cody drills the punches into his skull, but that all changes when Cody raises his foot, delivering a swift kick to the side of the head! The Rock quickly collapses to the mat, and Cody raises his fist in the air before letting out a cackle, much to the disdain of the crowd.*

[Michael Cole]
Yes! What a brilliant tactic from Cody Rhodes!

[Jim Ross]
I think devious would be more fitting.

*The Rock is on the mat as Cody continues to stomp away at him, driving the boots to the midsection and to the skull, taking after his mentor in Randy Orton. Cody can’t help but smile as he continues to devastate the Rock, who remains on the mat, helpless to the onslaught from “The Dashingly Insane One.” Cody grabs him by the head and raises him up to his feet, where the Rock delivers a knee to the gut. It seems like the Rock will finally get some offense in, but Cody kicks him in the knee and hooks the arm, lifting him up and quickly sending him back down with a suplex. Rock’s spine absorbs most of the impact and he sits straight back up, allowing Cody to kick him in the back again, before running off the ropes and kicking him straight into the jaw! The Rock falls and Cody gets the tag into Joey Ryan.*

[Jerry Lawler]
Man, Dashingly Sleazy is just all over the Rock.

[Michael Cole][
I told you! The Rock is way over his head here!

[Jim Ross]
Don’t ever count out the Rock, Cole, we learned this last week on Breakdown.

*As the Rock is still down, Joey combs his hair with his hand and turns to a young, attractive female in the front row, winking at her. He turns his attention back to the Rock, who is finally getting up on his feet. Joey measures him for a moment before bouncing off the ropes, taking “The Great One” down with a huge lariat. Joey licks his lips as he measures the Rock once more, connecting with another lariat when he gets back up on his feet. Joey raises his fist in the air before yanking the Rock off the mat, grabbing him by the arm and tossing him into the corner. Rock’s spine buckles against the corner and Joey quickly goes to work, hitting him in the gut with a few kicks before pouring some rights into the skull. Joey takes his arm again and whips him into the opposite corner, charges, but the Rock explodes out of the corner and takes him down with a clothesline!*

[Jim Ross]
Clothesline from the Rock! The Rock is back in this!

[Jerry Lawler]
Ah! Did you see that leap?

*After the leaping clothesline, Joey is able to get right back up, but he falls victim to yet another clothesline from the Rock. Joey gets up from this one, too, but now we he gets up the Rock meets him with a huge right to the jaw. Joey falls back towards the ropes and Rock whips him to the other side, hitting him with a back body drop when he gets back! Joey screams out in pain as he sits up, holding his lower back with one hand and extending out the other hand, like he’s looking for help. His tag partner, Cody Rhodes, is on the other side of the ring, however, and the Rock is towering over him. Rock gets him off of the mat and drags him over the corner where he takes his skull, slamming it into the top turnbuckle over and over. Rock grabs him and sets up for what appears to be a back suplex, but points to the top rope to a pop from the crowd. Rock drops Joey down on the rope, crotch first!*

[Michael Cole]
Hey! That is uncalled for!

[Jim Ross]
Well, I think this is just going to get worse for Joey Ryan.

[Jerry Lawler]
I hope he wasn’t planning on kids.

*Joey is prone on the top rope, helpless as the Rock grabs the rope with both of his hands. Cody runs over to try and help him, but is met with a huge right hand from the Rock. Cody falls and lands on the apron back first before tumbling to the mat below him. He rolls over to the barricade, holding his jaw as the Rock turns back to Joey, grabbing the rope with both hands again. He shakes the rope up and down, sending Joey for a ride! Joey screams once again, holding onto his crotch as the Rock continues to shake the ropes. The Rock finally lets up and Joey leans back in relief, but remains prone on the top. Suddenly, the Rock climbs to the top, gaining his balance before looking at Joey. Joey extends his right hand, holding out and pleading with the Rock. Rock ignores him and leaps, taking the both of them down with a clothesline!*

[Jim Ross]
By god! The Rock just clothesline Joey Ryan off the top rope!

[Michael Cole]
This is no good, where’s Cody?

*The Rock kips up to his feet, followed by a huge roar of approval from the jam packed crowd here at November to Remember. Joey Ryan crawls around the mat on all fours, trying to get back into it after taking a huge dive. He uses the ropes to pull himself up and charges at the Rock, looking for another clothesline, but the Rock ducks it and turns it into a swinging neckbreaker. The Rock gets back up immediately and beats on his chest, telling Cody to “Just Bring It” as he gets up on the apron. Cody flips out as Joey is back up and Rock goes in for the Spinebuster, but Joey counters it into a jumping DDT! The fans jeer as Joey up again quickly and sprints to his side of the ring, getting the tag into Cody.*

[Michael Cole]
Yes! Cody got the tag! Go get ‘em, Cody!

[Jerry Lawler]
Just stop, please.

[Jim Ross]
Hey, you can’t take anything away from that impressive counter Joey Ryan had there.

*The Rock is still down and out on the mat after the jumping DDT from Ryan, and he holds his head in pain, trying to shake out the cobwebs. Cody stands over him, with a tilted head and a smirk on his face. Cody drops down to a knee, still smirking, as he lifts the Rock’s head up off the mat, showing it off to the crowd. He looks up at the crowd himself, shouting “THIS IS YOUR HERO!” before slamming his head back into the mat abruptly and violently. Cody stand back up on his own two feet and lifts the Rock up off the ground, only to send him back down crashing into the mat with the Alabama Slam! This time however, the landing is awkward and the Rock’s head takes most of the impact, sending him into a daze. Cody is pleased by the sight before deciding to head up to the top rope. He sets up for the Moonsault and leaps, but the Rock moves away at the last second!*

][Jerry Lawler]
Oh! A bad landing for Cody!

[Jim Ross]
Rock was able to move from pure instinct alone there, and Cody may be seriously hurt.

[Michael Cole]
Cody no!

*Joey Ryan is the only one standing now, but he is isolated on the apron and can’t do anything for Dashingly Sleazy now. Both Cody Rhodes and the Rock are laid out in the ring, with Cody spread out in the center and the Rock laying on the apron, holding onto the bottom rope to ensure he doesn’t fall out. The thousands and thousands here in Cow Place stand up on their feet and begin chanting “ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!” The Rock seems to hear the chants and they give him strength, as he is finally able to pull himself up. Cody struggles to get up a little more, only managing to make it up onto his knees. The Rock rushes up to him, driving him skull first into the mat with the DDT! Cody is laid out straight in the center of the ring and the Rock stands above him, kicking his shoulder and holding out his arms, calling for the People’s Elbow!*

[Jim Ross]
Here it comes! The most electrifying move in sports entertainment!

[Jerry Lawler]
Cody’s gonna get it!

*The Rock grabs his elbow pad, slowly sliding it off his arm before tossing it into the crowd. He swings his arms back and forth before turning right, bouncing off the ropes and jumping over Cody on the way back. When Rock hits the second sets of ropes, however, Joey hits him with an enziguri to the back of the head from the apron! The fans’ demeanor quickly changes and they jeer Ryan, who spreads himself out on the apron and holds his head up using his fist, like he’s posing for a picture. He smirks and gloats to the crowd, unaware that the Rock is already getting back up to his feet. Rock charges at him, hitting him with a baseball slide and sending him crashing to the mat! This momentary distraction allowed Cody to get back up, however, and he nails the Rock with the Beautiful Disaster!*

[Michael Cole]
YES! THE BEAUTIFUL DISASTER!

[Jim Ross]
No! Not this way, dammit!

1!

2!

*No! Somehow, someway, the Rock is able to kick out! The Rock gets his shoulder up just in the nick of time, and Cody is livid! He shoots straight back up to his feet, getting straight in Charles Robinson’s face. He insults Robinson’s intelligence, telling him he probably couldn’t even count to three. Robinson tells him to back off, assuring him it was two. Cody refuses to believe someone could kick out of his Beautiful Disaster, and shoves Robinson to the corner. Charles Robison is having none of this, and he shoves Cody back! The fans explode as Cody looks on in shock, before quickly snapping out of it and grabbing Robinson by the collar. Robinson already looks like he’s regretting his decision to push Cody, but thankfully for him the Rock is back up on his feet! He grabs Cody and spins him around, driving him into the mat with the Rock Bottom! He goes into the cover!*

[Jim Ross]
ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM!

[Jerry Lawler]
YES! COME ON ROCKY!

[Michael Cole]
DID YOU SEE THAT! THE REFEREE TOUCHED CODY! KICK OUT! KICK OUT! KICK OUT!

1!

2!

NO! JOEY BREAKS IT UP AT THE LAST SECOND!

[Michael Cole]
Phew!

*The fans are already back to booing as Joey hammers away at the Rock, stomping at his back a few times before ripping him off of Cody and getting on his knees, where he clubbers the Rock erratically with rights and lefts. Cody is still down as Joey picks himself up and tries to do the same with the Rock, but Rock counters and grabs him by his feet, tripping him. Rock drags Joey by his two feet and places him right on top of Cody before grabbing Rhodes’ legs as well. Rock lifts their legs up and gazes across the arena for a moment, receiving a loud ovation as Joey pleads with him. Rock turns to Robinson, who shrugs and allows the Rock to lock in the Double Sharpshooter! Cody wakes up real quick, screaming, and Joey joins in real soon. The Rock is able to keep it up for a few moments, allowing plenty of people to snap pictures, but the combined strength of Dashingly Sleazy allows them to throw the Rock off.*[/color]

[Jim Ross]
A double sharpshooter! I don’t think I’ve ever seen something quite like that!

[Jerry Lawler]
The Rock is just capable of doing things most people can’t, JR!

[Michael Cole]
Hello! Dashingly Sleazy just got out! Are you guys even watching this match?

*The force of Dashingly Sleazy throwing the Rock off is enough to send him back down to the mat, and the two men practically dog pile him. They get right on top of him and begin firing away with shots, mainly focusing on the Rock’s back and spine. Eventually, Joey gets up and begins to stomp at the back as Cody remains on the mat, driving punches into the skull. Charles Robinson has lost all control as the duo roll the Rock to the outside, where Joey keeps working over him as Cody tears apart the announce table and tells the announce to take a hike. He turns back to his partner and the Rock, before helping his partner get the Rock up off the ground. They slide him onto the table and quickly climb up after him, but he hits them both with low blows! The have no time to react as the Rock gets up, sticks the both of them together, and hits a Double Rock Bottom through the table!*

[Jerry Lawler]
AAAAHHHH!

[Jim Ross]
BY GOD! BY GOD! THE ROCK JUST DROVE BOTH CODY RHODES AND JOEY RYAN THROUGH THIS DAMN TABLE WITH A DOUBLE ROCK BOTTOM! THEY MUST BE BROKEN IN HALF!

[Michael Cole]
DID YOU SEE THAT?! THE ROCK HIT THEM WITH A LOW BLOW! THAT’S ILLEGAL!

[Jim Ross]
Oh, that’s too damn bad.

*Both the Rock and Dashingly Sleazy are laid out in the wreckage of what once was the XWL announce table as Charles Robinson exits the ring and drops down to the mat. He looks on in shock, not sure what to do. He knows that if he counts all three of these men out, he could have a riot on his hands. Cody and Joey are stacked on top of each other until Cody rolls off of him, sliding down the wreckage and ending up by the ring apron. The Rock is the first one up to his feet, but he stumbles and nearly trips, just to save himself using one of the chairs from the announcers. He regains his balance and marches on over to Cody, grabbing him by the tights and sliding him back into the ring. Charles Robinson follows them back in as Joey Ryan remains down and out by the former announce table, not having moved since the Rock Bottom.*

[Jim Ross]
Well, it seems like we’re finally heading back towards the ring here.

[Jerry Lawler]
Yeah, and Cody is in serious jeopardy here.

*Cody seems to have finally regained some consciousness as he’s gotten up to his hands and knees, and he’s began to crawl around the ring. The Rock, however, is on his feet and he stalks “The Dashingly Insane”, striking his signature Brahma Bull pose in the process. His leg shakes in anticipation as waits for Cody to get up, and the crowd are just as eager to see Cody eat yet another Rock Bottom. Cody is up on his feet and the Rock moves in for the kill, only to receive and elbow straight to the side of the head! The Rock is in a daze as Cody grabs him, setting up for the Cross Rhodes! Cody goes for the spin, but is pushed off by the Rock, who connects with the Spinebuster! Rock doesn’t waste any more time, ripping off his elbow pad and hitting both set of the ropes, finally  connecting with the People’s Elbow! He covers!*

1!

2!

NO! CODY KICKS OUT!

[Michael Cole]
YES! YES! YES! CODY KICKED OUT!

[Jerry Lawler]
How?

[Jim Ross]
I can’t believe it, Cody has been put through hell!

*The Rock is in pure shock, just gaping at Charles Robinson. Rock shakes his head and gets himself back into it, refocusing himself. The Rock stalks Cody, who has trouble getting up off the mat. He may have been able to kick out, but that might have taken out everything he had left. Rock walks up to him and jerks him up off the mat, slapping him upside the head before striking him with a huge right. The Rock continues this, hitting him with right after right after right after right! Cody is sent back into the corner where Rock hits him with even more rights, before stopping himself and turning back to the crowd as usual before landing the final blow. This one second of hesitation allows Joey Ryan to get the blind tag however, and Rock lands the final shot on Cody. He pulls him out from the corner and sets up for the Rock Bottom again, but Joey slides into the ring and nails him with the Superkick! He falls into the cover, hooking the leg!*

1!

2!

3!

[Michael Cole]
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

[Jim Ross]
Dammit! I can’t believe it!

[Jerry Lawler]
Well, they did it again.

[Justin Roberts]
Ladies and gentlemen… your winners of the match… Cody Rhodes and Joey Ryan… Dashingly Sleazy!

*The fans unanimously jeer as Dashingly Sleazy are proclaimed the winners, leaving the Rock down and hurt on the mat. Joey Ryan jumps up in excitement, throwing his arms up into the air and laughing it up, pointing to himself as if he’s trying to say he’s the best. Cody gets up, staggers a little bit, but is luckily catched by his tag partner. Joey pats him on the back and once Cody realizes what’s happened he lets out a cackle after seeing the Rock’s body. The two turn over to Charles Robinson, forcing him to raises their hands. He does it begrudgingly, and the two are showered with hate from the crowd. They bathe in it before heading out of the ring, laughing all the way backstage as November to Remember fades to an advertisement.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:30 pm

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 KP6IEtw

As XWL November to Remember returns to the center of the ring the graphic for the main event appears on the titantron. The fans grow loud and more intense as they know what match is next.

Once again, the fans intensity level causes the building to explode as Alberto Del Rio comes through the curtains onto the stage. He keeps a serous look on his face until he reaches the ramp where he grabs each end of his scarf and raises it to his sides.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 4WSG7pr

{Justin Roberts}
Introducing first, the challenger, from San Luis Potosí, Mexico, he is "Mexico's Greatest Export"....Alberto Del Rio!!

He lets out a primal yell and beats on his chest as he continues heading down the ramp, towards the ring.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Bu1q9Rz

{Jim Ross}
This man is clearly focused and unwavering in his desire to become champion once again. His last reign was cut short due to The Miz's tactics and following that The Miz essentially put a bounty on Alberto's head!

{Michael Cole}
Genius! We know J.R. Miz is a genius! He won the belt and came up with his own way and method to hold onto that belt. Now, he gets to show the world once again his genius!

{Jim Ross}
Oh lord Cole..

{Jerry Lawler}
J.R. just let him live in his own little fantasy. We can handle the rational commentary here and let him go on about his Miz crush.

He slides into the ring and throws his scarf to the outside with no hesitation. He climbs up to the top rope and looks over the crowd, nothing but calm and serious over his face as they still cheer for him.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 B69hsJw

Del Rio hops down off the turnbuckle and awaits the arrival of his newest rival and the champion The Miz...

AWWWEEEEESOOOOOMMEEEEEE

The sound of Miz's theme flips the reaction of the crowd from joy to despair. He struts out with the belt on his shoulder and his sidekick Alex Riley by his side.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 RhuOCJl

{Justin Roberts}
And introducing next, he is your WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONNNNN, from Cleveland, Ohio, THEEE MIZZZZZ!

The fan's booing keeps getting louder and louder while Miz and Riley work their way down the ramp towards the ring.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 J7U26sl

Miz and Riley strut down the ramp and reach the ringside area. Riley turns the corner and runs up the steel steps while Miz leaps and slides across the apron, doing his signature pose with a little added bling.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 IxIkW4I

Miz steps through the ropes and climbs up to the top rope and holds the belt into the air, taunting the fans which is met with boo's.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 02zdutB

Miz hopes down from the turnbuckle as Alberto stares down his opponent from across the ring.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 1WEtMgO

Miz stands in the opposite corner from his challenger with Riley still by his side. He stares down Alberto, who returns the gaze as the music and lights settle down to the normal state.

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 VXfv7EX

The referee takes the World Championship off the shoulder of Miz and walks over to Alberto Del Rio, who holds the belt for a few seconds, what could be his last shot to hold the title. The ref then takes to the center of the ring and raises the belt over his head for all the people in attendance to see.

{Jim Ross}
This is what it's all about, the biggest prize in the industry....the World Heavyweight Championship. The former champion, the challenger Alberto Del Rio taking on the current champion, The Miz!

{Michael Cole}
Tonight will be the first defense in a long, long title reign for The Miz! And I for one am extremely excited for the coming months!

{Jerry Lawler}
Cole, if he can pin Alberto here tonight with zero funny business then I might be inclined to agree but that's going to be one real tall order for Miz.

Both men storm to the center of the ring as Alex Riley slides to the outside. Alberto and Miz get nose to nose and stare each other down waiting for th-!

DING! DING! DING!

Alberto and Miz staring firing closed fists at each other, with each one connecting causing both to stagger. Miz fires off two quick shots and uses the opening it causes to gain the edge. He grabs Del Rio's arm and whips him across the ring and as Del Rio rebounds he charges in and delivers a knee right to the gut sending Alberto flipping over his knee. Alberto almost instantly starts working his way up but Miz pounces on him to continue the assault. He grabs him by the head and delivers a few more stiff punches which drops Alberto to one knee. Miz jerks him by the neck to a standing position again only to lift his arm over his head and snap off a quick suplex. He rolls through on the suplex but doesn't cover, instead he slaps on a tight chinlock. Miz starts wrenching away and tries keeping Alberto grounded but he clearly has too much fight left in him and works his way slowly to his feet. He fires several elbows into the abdomen which loosens the chinlock but Miz throws a knee right into the chest to Alberto, cutting off his slowly building momentum. Miz grins as he is booed by the fans, and he loves every moment of it. Miz throws kick right to the side of Alberto's head keeping him grounded.

Miz interlocks his fingers behind Alberto's head and pulls him up, holding him bent over in front of him. He tries firing another knee to Alberto's head but his adversary catches it! Miz releases his lock and drops several blows to Alberto's back trying to get him to release his grasp but it fails and Alberto lifts him up onto his shoulders into a Fireman's Carry and he starts walking around the ring but Miz has other plans in mind as he starts firing off elbows that stun Alberto. Miz slides off the shoulder and has to think quickly, but Del Rio doesn't give him the time to do so as he delivers a violent side kick right to the knee. Miz's knee buckles in to the side which causes him to stagger which Alberto uses to his advantage. He grabs his arm and yanks him in while dropping down and tripping him up with a drop toe hold. Alberto quickly crawls over to the arm of Miz and grabs it, he flattens it on the mat and while keeping his hands on the wrist and shoulder lifts his lower body into the air and brings his own knee crashing down onto the arm of Miz! Miz snatches his arm from Del Rio's grip and rolls across the mat towards the corner of the ring where he pulls himself to a squatting position. Alberto stares across the ring and grins at Miz which infuriates him and cause Miz to charge at him, Alberto lunges towards him and connects on a big clothesline! Miz scurries to his feet but once again is floored by a clothesline! One last time he tries getting to his feet but as soon as he does Del Rio grabs him by the waist and spins him around dropping him spine first on Alberto's knee! Alberto goes for the cover following the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

{Jerry Lawler}
We have our first cover of the match!

1!

2!

Miz gets his shoulder up!

Swiftly making it back to his feet The Miz uses his forearm to check his back, clearly feeling the effect of the vicious move from the number one contender. As both men now stand in the middle of the ring Miz glares at Del Rio who also stares right back at him, certainly no love is lost between these two superstars. As they go to lock up the Miz swiftly pokes his thumb into the eye of his opponent causing him to stumble back slightly giving him the few seconds he needs to irish whip Del Rio across the ring. As Del Rio hits the ropes on the opposite side he rebounds fast and ducks under the oncoming clothesline and carries on his momentum onto the other ropes and comes flying back at the Miz with a drop kick. Knocking the champion down Del Rio makes no mistake in showing where his main target is tonight and pulls out the Miz's right arm before stamping down on it hard forcing the Miz to wiggle on the mat in pain. As the Miz fights off any further attacks he makes his way to the ropes where Del Rio charges down on him looking to continue the attack but thinking quickly Miz pulls down the top rope sending Del Rio tumbling over and to the outside. As the Miz taunts clearly proud of himself he gets in the face of the referee telling him who the winner of this bout is going to be. As the referee is distracted it gives Alex Riley an opportunity to hammer away at Del Rio, he drives him back down to the floor before raising his hands up to protest his innocence once the referees attention turns to the outside.

Riley concedes and walks away on the outside and allows Del Rio to get back to his feet and slide back into the ring. Not allowing much time for the number contender to recover the Miz quickly begins to stomp away at Del Rio who tries making it to his feet but Miz's barrage keeps him down, with the said contender face down the Miz drags his body into a more central position and lifts up his right leg before sending his knee crashing down hard onto the mat. Both men clearly have targets for this bout and it becomes evident in the early stages of this match. The Miz backs up this time and let's Del Rio to his feet before sneaking up behind and attempting a German suplex, one step ahead of his opponent Del Rio gets his leg in between that of the champions, blocking the move, followed by a few elbows to the side of his head to ensure his grip is quickly broken. As the Miz takes a step back Del Rio is quick to capitalize and turns to face his opponent, grabs under his arms and around the waist. He pops the hips and hits a perfect belly to belly suplex, much to the delight of his fans who are out in numbers tonight in the hope he can regain his crown. The Miz near the ropes rolls out under and takes a second outside of the ring where he huddles with Alex Riley clearly talking about a game plan as Del Rio eagerly awaits in the ring signalling for him to come back in and carry on the fight.

{Jerry Lawler}
Well isn't Del Rio fired up tonight! This man feels hard done by in the way he lost his championship and clearly wants it back here tonight!

{Michael Cole}
Well you can say the same about Miz! He's been on a great role this past month and I don't think he'll be dethroned so quickly

{Jerry Lawler}
I'm not saying he will Cole, I agree he's been on some role but it's going to take some doing to overcome Del Rio tonight.

{Jim Ross}
Well we shouldn't forget that the Miz has Alex Riley in his corner tonight and that could cause some problems on it's own where Del Rio is concerned. We've already seen him get involved tonight.

Riley turns Miz away from the ring and starts discussing strategy, Del Rio doesn't take kindly to being held up as the referee calls out 3 in his count out for Miz. Miz disregards the ref's count but sadly for him if he had turned he'd have noticed Alberto sprinting off the ropes and catapulting himself over the top rope and hitting a crossbody on both men!! The fans erupt as Del Rio jumps to his feet and slaps his chest before taking Miz and tossing him into the ring. Del Rio rolls under the bottom rope and tries covering but Miz quickly kicks out at 1. Del Rio rolls off his man and into the corner propping himself up, he stalks over Miz in the corner until the champion pushes himself off the mat a bit which in turn prompts Del Rio to charge in and deliver another dropkick to the side of Miz's head. Miz simply lies while holding his head, reeling from the dropkick. Alberto closes in and tries getting the champion to his feet but Miz seems to have gone boneless as Del Rio struggles to lifts his body. ADR gets Miz to his feet, holding him in a DDT position but before he can do anything Miz widens his base and flips Alberto over his head with a Northern Lights Suplex and bridges his body for a cover!

1!

2!

Berto slips free from the bridging cover!

{Michael Cole}
Look at Miz playing possum! It almost got him the win!

{Jerry Lawler}
Oh please Cole, just watch the match!

Miz shakes his head trying to gather his thoughts and shake the cobwebs loose as Alberto seems to be unfazed by the suplex from Miz. He walks over to Miz but Miz grabs his tights and yanks him down, throat first onto the middle rope! Miz recovers and stands, he places his right knee onto the back of Del Rio's neck and grabs the middle rope with both hands. Miz presses down with his knee and pulls up on the rope choking the contender as the referee starts his 5 count. Miz continues the choking situation as the referee hits a count of 4 causing him to release the hold. Del Rio gasps as he is freed from the desperate situation but Miz rolls him onto his back and immediately drops his knee onto the throat once again. The champ steps one leg over the downed Mexican Aristocrat and mounts him, driving several closed fists into his opponent's temple. Miz lifts him up and grabs Alberto with his shoulder placed under his chin, he leaps and pulls Alberto's chin crashing down onto his shoulder sending him reeling. Miz, once again, spins his opponent over onto his back and covers!

1!

Tw-No!

Miz sits up and looks somewhat frustrated that he couldn't finish it there. He thinks for a moment before Riley yells from the outside "GO FOR HIS LEGS!" which The Miz immediately does. He skips over his body and grabs Berto's leg and drives his elbow into the side of the knee! He repeats the process a couple more times before pausing and letting out a loud "WOO!" which is reciprocated with loud boo's from the crowd. He follows his showmanship up by placing the sole of his boot on the front of Alberto's knee and leaping forward, snapping his leg & knee over the boot causing his challenger to scream out in pain. He drags himself into a corner and tries propping himself up in the corner, Miz just looks on as Del Rio tries putting weight on it but instantly collapses! Alberto drags himself up once again and hops one legged to the center of the ring where Miz confidently struts up to him and reaches down, yanking Del Rio's bad leg upwards and over-top of his shoulder. He grins and mocks Del Rio's panicked expression before driving himself into the mat and snapping the leg over his own shoulder! Before Del Rio can even recoil his limb in pain Miz keeps a hold of the leg and transitions to standing face to face with him and connects with a dragon screw, he then transitions into his patented Figure Four Leg Lock!! Alberto screams and gasps trying to escape the hold but Miz keeps him steady and the submission locked in dead center of the ring!

{Jim Ross}
Miz has effectively targeted and damaged that leg and now he's going for the kill! I have to admit that was a beautifully deadly flow of offense while he targeted that knee.

{Michael Cole}
Yes! Yes! Miz is going to retain the title!

{Jim Ross}
You're pretty impartial on this match, aren't you?

{Michael Cole}
Yes!

Miz places both hands behind him and lifts, wrenching the hold to an almost ridiculous amount of torque as Alberto struggles with maximum despair to get free. He reaches out for the ropes but Miz keeps his ground. Alberto loses his ground in the situation and slowly raises his hand into the air, seemingly going to submit to Miz's hold!!

{Jerry Lawler}
Is Alberto going to submit here?!

{Michael Cole}
YES!!

{Jim Ross}
If Alberto Del Rio doesn't submit soon his leg is going to snap in two!

Alberto clinches his fist at the lat possible moment before tapping and clinches his teeth! He uses all this remaining strength and twists his lower body, causing the submission's damage to turn on it's user! Miz lets out a quick yell before letting the hold go to preserve himself. Miz rushes upwards and turns to his prey, Del Rio has worked his way up to one knee trying to massage injured leg but Miz goes over and grabs him by the head going for his signature leveraged DDT! Miz goes to spike his opponent's head into the mat but just as he goes to finish it Alberto grabs the middle rope and Miz slams himself into the mat as Berto stays kneeled. Miz in a fit of rage rushes to his feet and takes aim, wildly throwing a big boot to Alberto's head! He ducks it! Alberto with a push of adrenaline gets to his feet and as Miz spins around, back towards Alberto, leaps up and drives both his knees into the spine of The Miz and yanks him down, snapping his back over the knees!! He goes for the cover!

{Jim Ross}
Del Rio got him with that Backstabber! He could win it!

{Michael Cole}
NO!

1!

2!

Miz kicks out!

Del Rio immediately scoots in reverse towards the corner and pulls himself up, limping to his feet. Miz holds the small of his back and slowly starts stirring. Alberto takes aim from the corner for his patented Super Kick, Miz rises somewhat, standing on his knees as Del Rio lunges across the ring for his Super Kick! But just as he's about connect his injured leg gives out on him! He falls to a knee, and being an opportunist Miz rolls him up with a school boy pin!

1!

2!

Del Rio uses his technical ability and know how and rolls Miz's arm through into a Cross Armbreaker!!! Miz lets out a yell as Berto wrenches away at the arm, tearing the arm away from the shoulder socket and bending it at the elbow! Miz is now the one in the desperate situation and is squirming to find his way free of Alberto's deadly and world renowned submission hold!

{Jim Ross}
Now Miz is the one in trouble!

{Jerry Lawler}
Is Miz going to submit to the Cross Armbreaker?!

{Michael Cole}
NO! NO! NO! NO!

The Miz fights and wiggles with everything he's got not able to break the hold no matter what he tries. As Del rio continues to apply the devastating hold with everything he's got the Miz is unwilling to give in. Showing great fighting spirit here the Miz is holding on but for how long? He is slowly but surely inching towards the bottom ropes but is still too far to make the break. The referee is now in the Miz's ear asking if he wants to give up and if he doesn't then Del rio is surely going to snap his arm in two! Just as the Miz raises his arm ready to submit Alex Riley pushes the bottom rope towards the Miz just enough for him to grab ahold of without the referee seeing and Del rio is forced to break the hold.

{Michael Cole}
Wow! What a great champion! The Miz is one tough cookie!

{Jerry Lawler}
C'mon Cole! Don't play blind, we all saw Riley push the rope so the Miz could break the hold! If it wasn't for him we'd be crowning yet again another world heavyweight champion!

{Jim Ross}
I think you're right King, the Miz was really struggling to hold on there and if it wasn't for Riley's interference I do believe that this one would be all over. However I do have to note on the toughness shown by the Miz in hanging on that long.

{Jerry Lawler}
Oh I know JR. That is one submission you do not want to find yourself in!

Del rio breaks the hold immediately but doesn't hold back in letting the referee know he's unhappy about not spotting Riley's interference. As Del rio is occupied with the official the Miz slowly gets to his feet holding his arm as he slumps into the corner and tries to catch his breath. As Del rio soon realises his prey is injured and weak that now is the perfect time to strike. He sets his eyes on the Miz before gripping him by the back of the neck and tossing him to the ground with ease. The champion seems to be defenceless at this current time and Berto slowly climbs to the top rope as the audience get right behind their man. The official walks over but is quickly stopped when the Miz grabs ahold of his leg and won't let go,  as the referee shouts at him to remove the grip Alex Riley jumps onto the apron and hits the top ropes causing Berto to lose his balance and be left to hang up on the top rope. Only now does the Miz let go of the referee once he sees that the damage has been done.

{Jim Ross}
C'mon this is taking it too far now, Alex Riley shouldn't even be out here anymore. He's gotten involved in the matchup once to many times if you ask me!

{Michael Cole}
Are you kidding JR? This is brilliant! The Miz said earlier tonight he's the smartest man in the locker room and he's proving it right now by pulling out all the stops!

{Jerry Lawler}
No Cole, what you're witnessing is the Miz bending as many rules as he can to try and get the job done in a cheap and easy fashion.

As Del Rio is hung up on the top rope the Miz wastes little time in taking advantage of it and makes his way over where he positions himself on the second rope and looks to hit a superplex. As Del rio is still clearly in pain from being hung up on the ropes he makes minimal effort to fight of the attack and within a matter seconds in sent crashing down to the mat as the Miz executes a superplex and goes for the cover.

Th...kickout.

Del rio gets the shoulder up and the match rolls on! The Miz runs his fingers through his hair as he says perched on his knees clearly thinking that he may of got the job done with that move. As Alex Riley shouts on from the outside to continue the attack the Miz doesn't need reminding twice and soon swerves I to the full mount position where he reigns down hard right hands until he leaves a very dizzy and lost looking opponent in the center of the ring. As he gets to his feet the Miz slowly anticipates his opponents movements and as Del rio gets up at the right time the Miz sprints towards him leading with a hard knee to the side of the head before following it up with a swinging neck breaker to complete a mizard of oz. Again the Miz looks to put the match away here and now.

Thre....kickout.

{Jerry Lawler}
Wow just take a look at that folks! Yet another kick out from Del rio. This is great! What a match up we have on our hands right now.

{Jim Ross}
This is really shaping up to be some main event I have to agree.

{Michael Cole}
With both men giving it there all it's obviously that the Miz has the edge so far, just look at how lifeless Del Rio is right now

{Jerry Lawler}
Oh please, give me a break Cole.

As Del rio got the shoulder up yet again he only seems to have frustrated the champion even more and this could be leading to his own downfall as his begins to lash out with stomps and kicks with everything he's got and even Riley screaming out from the sidelines for him to keep his head in the game. As the Miz takes a few steps back Del rio is on his hands and knees and the Miz walks up to him and grabs him by the face before he starts to trash talk right up in his face. The Miz looks away before turning and spitting in the face of the contender. Walking away clearly happy with his antics the Miz leans against the rope with his arms in the air. Del rio wipes the spit from his face and quickly jumps to his feet and alines himself perfectly behind the champ so when he turns around he quickly eats the bottom of Berto's boot when a super kick lands perfectly right across the face of the Miz. He pushes his shoulders to the mat and goes for the cover.

Thrrrrreee.....rope break.

Just as the referee's hand is literally millimetres away from touching the mat he points out that the Miz has his foot on the bottom rope cancelling the pin. Del rio looks out of the ring in shock to see if Alex Riley had any part to play in this one but stood on the opposite side he holds up his hands in protest as he surprisingly managed to withdraw from getting further involved in the match up. Del rio drags the Miz into a more centered position and positions himself in the corner looking for a second super kick to surely put this match away once and for all. As he strokes his face in a signature fashion Del rio waits for the Miz to get to his feet but surprisingly again Alex Riley is on the apron trying to distract the number one contender. Clearly having enough of his antics in the match Del rio simply turns his attention to Riley and instead delivered the super kick to him knocking him off the apron to the outside.

{Jerry Lawler}
Finally! If Del rio didn't I was about to stop Riley myself! This is a world heavyweight championship match! He can only get away with it for so long!

{Jim Ross}
As much as we all hate to admit it Alex Riley has had a big impact on the way this match has ran so far and maybe a kick in the teeth is what he needed!

{Michael Cole}
You guys can't be serious! He was just stood on the apron he wasn't doing anything wrong!

{Jerry Lawler}
C'mon Cole drop the act already. He should of been dismissed from ring side a long time ago and you know I'm right.

As Riley drops to the outside the Miz is quick t capitalize on Del rios quick lapse in concentration and quickly rolls him up in a school boy pin with a handful of tights!

{Jerry Lawler}
C'mon ref the Miz is trying every trick in the book! And getting away with it!

Thre....Another kickout!

{Jim Ross}
Well he might be trying to bend the rules as much as he can and trying every dirty trick there is but it's still not enough to put Del rio away!

{Jerry Lawler}
Del rio has really stepped up to the plate tonight and is doing extremely well to fight off these petty attempts from the Miz to cheaply retain his title!

Both men drag themselves to to opposite corners, Miz is the first to get to his feet and doesn't give Del Rio the same chance as he sprints across the ring and connects with his well known flying corner clothesline! He takes the challenger's arm and whips him back across the ring to the corner he was just in. This time Miz squats down and does his taunt he usually does preceding the clothesline and sprints across the ring to attempt the move again! But Del Rio side steps him as Miz leaps and he crashes chest first into the top turnbuckle! Instead of collapsing to the mat though, the champion gets tied up in the ropes, he is seated on the middle rope facing out to the crowd with his arms and head hanging over the top rope. Del Rio pulls himself together and goes over to Miz and begins firing rapid forearm shots to the kidney area of his back, with each shot he lands the intensity grows immensely he concludes his barrage by taking a step back and delivering a big side kick right to the spine! Alberto looks as Miz is somehow still moving and so he takes a few steps back and sprints at Miz but before doing anything to him he leaps and uses the middle rope to connect with a BIG Step-Up Enziguri on the Cleveland native! The crack draws an almost concerned reaction from the fans but that quickly fades and Miz still seems to be conscious! Alberto, instead of getting pissed or panicking, climbs up the turnbuckle to the immediate right of where Miz is caught in the ropes. He climbs and stands on the very top and reaches out, slapping Miz causing him to raise his head as he does the this Del Rio leaps and grabs the back of Miz's neck, driving it straight into the mat! Alberto flings himself on top of the champion as the referee beings to count!!

{Jim Ross}
What a maneuver! Something like a Flying Leveraged Reverse Neckbreaker!

{Michael Cole}
NO! No giving names to new, cheap moves!

1!

2!

Thre-NO!

{Michael Cole}
That's it Miz! Hang on! Everyone our hero, the true people's champion is still in this!

Del Rio forces his weakened body to it's feet and he looks down at Miz and a smile slips onto his face before a wince of pain, the smile seemingly out of respect implying he doesn't know what to do to finish him. Alberto limps on his bad leg over to Miz thinking he's still out cold but as he grabs his head Miz starts chopping his feet and charges Del Rio across the ring and slams him spine first into the turnbuckles and drive his shoulder into his gut, Miz instantly takes a step back and measures Del Rio as he wanders to the middle of the mat. Miz sprints towards the breathless, keeled over challenge and delivers a big rising knee lift and before he can fall he tucks his head in a reverse DDT position. The champ proceeds to mercilessly drop Alberto neck first onto his knee and transition into this own reverse neckbreaker, spiking him into the mat.

{Michael Cole}
Cover him!

Sadly for Cole Miz does not but instead starts stomping one boot on the mat to try and stir his just downed opponent. AS Del Rio starts to stir Miz leans forward and throws his arm up in the air behind him, stalking the back of Del Rio!

{Jerry Lawler}
Look's like Miz is done with all of this and is ready for the "finale"!

Del Rio reaches his feet and Miz effortlessly interlocks his fingers behind The Mexican Aristocrat's head securing the full nelson. He goes to sweep leg but as he does Alberto leaps and rolls, causing both men to roll forward and down to the mat.

{Jim Ross}
What a counter to avoid the Skull Crushing Finale, I'm impressed with his continued recall of technical know-how.

{Michael Cole}
He didn't avoid anything you idiot, look!

The hurtful Cole is correct as Miz still has the full nelson locked in, him and Alberto struggle for a moment but Miz keeps the edge and the hold locked in. Miz tries yanking Alberto to his feet for the finish but he uses what strength is left to resist. Miz, thinking on his feet, jerks Alberto over to his stomach and straddles his back, locking in a Full Nelson Camel Clutch! Del Rio tries breaking the grip but his attempts prove fruitless as Miz keeps the grip tight. Del Rio is already in a world of pain as Miz sits on his spine and torques his neck but things only get worse as Miz starts violently swing Alberto left and right adding disorientation to the pain.

{Jerry Lawler}
Look at Miz throwing in some of his own technical ability.

Miz keeps wrenching the hold until he thinks Alberto is out, the referee goes to check his hand but Miz yells and tells him to get lost! Miz slowly works his way to his feet while keeping the full nelson locked in, he yells as loud as he "IT'S OVERRRRR!" and goes to sweep and drive Alberto into the mat but the scream sparks something inside Del Rio, with the hold still locked in, he sprints forward and thanks to Miz supporting him from behind he runs up the ropes! Flipping over top of Miz, breaking the hold! As soon as he lands behind him he tucks his head under Miz's arm and grabs his waist lifting him up for a back suplex but Miz copies Del Rio himself and rolls through landing on his feet behind Del Rio! He delivers a malicious stomp to the back of Alberto's injured leg! Miz then locks in the Skull Crushing Finale again, he shoves him forward to the corner and sweeps, driving Del Rio face first into the middle turnbuckle!!!! Miz rolls him over and hooks the bad leg!

{Michael Cole}
1!

{Michael Cole}
2!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Spoiler+alert

{Michael Cole}
Thre-!

{Jim Ross}
HOW ON EARTH DID ALBERTO JUST KICK OUT?!

Alberto manages to reach out and grab the bottom rope with his left hand just before the referee's hand slaps the mat for a three count. Miz sits up and has a look of absolute disbelief on his face, he looks from the ground over towards Alberto and then straight into the air, pondering what it will take if that wasn't enough. He suddenly smirks and rushes over to the side of the ring where Riley is. He tells Alex to hand him the World Heavyweight Championship but Riley hesitates. Miz keeps yelling until Riley climbs up on the apron and tries talking to the Miz offering the advice, "Finish him like a man!" but Miz ignores him and grabs the World Title that he has in his hands. The two men wrestle over it until Alex jumps off the apron while Miz still has a hold of the tile, causing Miz to hotshot himself! Miz staggers around, turning the opposite way right into....

SMACK!

Alberto drills Miz with a Super Kick as both men collapse to the mat! Miz being knocked unconscious and Alberto because his injured leg gave out!

{Michael Cole}
Why isn't the referee calling for the bell?! Riley just interfered on Del Rio's behalf!

{Jerry Lawler}
Are you blind or just that stupid?! He just kept the injustice from happening in the first place besides if Miz hadn't tried the coward's way out he could of won, he WAS in control after all!

Del Rio manages to roll The Miz over and he drapes his arm over his chest!

1!

2!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Spoiler+alert

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 537

3!

{Jim Ross}
Alberto's done it King! This place has come unglued!

{Michael Cole}
This is the biggest screw job in XWL history! It's the Cow Palace Screw Job!

{Jerry Lawler}
Cole! J.R.! Calm down!

{Michael Cole}
You're right Jerry, Miz has a re-match doesn't he?!

{Jim Ross}
Dear lord....

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Qab8aPQ

Del Rio limps over and up onto the top turnbuckle to pose and posture for the fans. The arena is rocking as he poses for a few more moments before hoping off the turnbuckle, wincing in pain as he lands on the injured leg.

{Jerry Lawler}
Look's as if Miz left Del Rio with a gift even if didn't win.

{Michael Cole}
Serve Alberto right for cheating Miz like that!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 VnT2hfa

Del Rio gets to the center of the ring where he is presented with his newly won World Heavyweight Championship by the referee who slowly gets out of the ring allowing Del Rio to celebrate with the XWL Universe. He raises the belt up into the air, showing it off to everyone which draws another big wave of cheers from the people!

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 QtUKqbV

The commotion dies down as the camera gets Alberto's last pose with the belt, his expression showing a look of success and satisfaction but also pain and exhaustion. He sets the belt onto his shoulder and heads towards the stage facing side of the ring to head to the back.

{Michael Cole}
I can't believe I have to wait a whole month, A MONTH WHERE HE'LL BE CHAMP, before I can see Miz with the belt again! I mean how could this get any wor-!

{Michael Cole}
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

{Jim Ross}
Business is about to pick up folks, big time!

Ted walks out onto the stage holding his Money in the Bank briefcase up high in the air. He and Alberto lock stares as Ted steps onto the stage and pauses for a moment, the fans remain silent in confusion as to what's going on and who to root for.

{Jerry Lawler}
Is Ted cashing in?!

{Jim Ross}
It'd be smart, Del Rio's leg is clearly causing him serious pain right now and that match was just exhausting to watch, imagine being in it! But how unlucky would that be for Alberto!

Ted and Alberto are still locked in a staring battle as Ted uses his empty hand to point at his own leg, highlighting Del Rio's weakness, and then he looks around at the confused crowd. He said he'd be leaving XWL for a bit earlier on, but has he had a change of heart? Was this all merely strategy to make this even more unexpected? Or did he just leave for an hour? With Alberto holding his title with both hands, ready for the fight that's looming...Ted flashes a strange smile then yells out "Let's do this!" which gets a pop from the fans for just a moment as he starts heading down the ramp.

{Jim Ross}
He's heading to the ring, is he cashing in?!

{Michael Cole}
Surely he's not cashing in, he's supposed to be leaving! I was even gonna throw him a going away party!

{Jerry Lawler}
Wait, he said he was returning a World Heavyweight Champion....is he cashing in, and leaving WITH the title?

{Michael Cole}
He can't!

{Jim Ross}
DiBiase a holds a very strong grudge against this company for the events that have transpired since the moment he lost The World Heavyweight Championship, maybe he's decided to take it back, and take it with him.

Del Rio is on his guard, and DiBiase is on his way down the ramp, bypassing several excited fans on his way, and several others not so excited. His case swings in his hand, his eyes staring right into Alberto's while they may be looking right each other's eyes....Alberto still can't figure out for sure what Ted's up to. As Ted stops at the steel steps, he looks around, hearing approval, hearing disapproval, and then slowly takes a step forward, going up each step in a very slow way, not giving away his intentions.

{Michael Cole}
You better be wrong, JR...That would be the most low down stunt that he's ever pulled, and this jerk has done a lot of despicable things over the years.

{Jim Ross}
It makes sense now that I think about it, he promised to return a World Heavyweight Champion, which could mean he plans to take what was taken from him the last time he left, or should I say was forced out.

{Jerry Lawler}
It would be the last thing that needed to be made right from that night, but I just don't think I agree with fulfilling some vendetta like this.

Stepping into the ring, Ted pulls his case through the space between the top and the middle rope, casually walking towards Alberto, eyeing the unconscious Miz but ultimately shifting his gaze back to the primed. World Heavyweight Champion. DiBiase starts to raise his Money in the Bank briefcase in level view of Alberto Del Rio. Alberto mirrors this same action with his newly won World Heavyweight Championship. Ted's freehand begins to move towards Alberto, making him very uneasy, expecting perhaps some sort of cheap shot to get the ball rolling on his cash-in, but that's not the case at all...Ted's open palm is extended to Alberto, he's...looking to shake the new champion's hand?

{Michael Cole}
Don't fall for it!

{Jerry Lawler}
Normally I'd tell you to pipe down, but....given Ted's recent behavior, even I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

{Jim Ross}
Judging by the confused look on Alberto's face, he's thinking the same thing.

Confused by Ted's gesture, Del Rio shakes his head, "No! perhaps believing that's what this is, a way to distract him so he can lure him into The Silencer...which could potentially end Alberto's reign right then and there. But Ted remains silent, keeping the olive branch that is his hand out there, making Del Rio give it a second thought. The fans are just as split, some cheering for Alberto to shake his hand, some begging him not to...but which is the right move to make? With a suspicious look in Alberto's eye the entire time, he starts to move his own hand towards Ted's, keeping track of any change in Ted's demeanor, but there isn't any. Slowly his hand reaches Ted's and in a firm exchange the two men shake hands, Ted flashing a smile, and Alberto forming one of his own, but you can still see the "I'm watching you" look on his face.

{Jim Ross}
Now that's a nice sight to see, two men shaking hands, one possible challenger shaking the new champion's hand, you don't see respect like that anymore.

{Michael Cole}
Just wait till Ted shows his true colors!

The World Heavyweight Champion remained firm in his hand shake the entire time, letting Ted know he's ready for whatever he's planning...and suddenly Ted tightens his grip pulling Alberto closer!

{Jerry Lawler}
Uh-oh!

{Michael Cole}
I KNEW IT!

With a slight change in mood of the arena, Alberto readies himself as he's pulled in close to Ted, but instead of being attacked, Ted looks at Alberto face to face, chest to chest, and shouts out "Congratulations!" before pulling away, and turning around.

{Jim Ross}
Oh you knew it alright.

{Jerry Lawler}
Talk about the most tense congratulatory handshake you'll ever see.

{Michael Cole}
I'm not buying it, he's going to turn around any second and knock Alberto right out with his case, just you watch!

Relieved by the fact that this apparently doesn't seem to be a cash-in, although he was ready for it, he stares somewhat confused as Ted walks over the ropes, puts one foot onto the apron...but then stops...he starts to turn around...

{Michael Cole}
SEE! SEE! WHAT DID I TELL-

But he only only points to his own eyes with two fingers, then at Alberto Del Rio, and lastly at his title. With a smirk on his face he gives Del Rio the ol' two finger salute, and steps out of the ring, jumping down to the floor to take his leave.

{Jim Ross}
You wanna talk about mind games, while Ted may apparently still be going away for a while, he just told Alberto Del Rio that he'll be watching him, but more importantly, he'll be watching The World Heavyweight Champion.

{Jerry Lawler}
When will Ted strike though?

{Jim Ross}
Your guess is as good as mine, there's no telling when he'll be back, but when he is, it looks like The World Heavyweight Championship will be his immediate target, and whoever is holding it at the time.

With the focus shifted from the exiting Mr. Money in the Bank, we see Alberto Del Rio raise his recaptured World title to the crowd's delight

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 NBcwQUy

{Jerry Lawler}
It's been a November I'm sure we'll all remember, and the fallout is sure to be something you don't wanna miss.

{Jim Ross}
That's right folks, we've got a new United States Champion, and a new World Heavyweight Champion too, be sure to tune in to tomorrow's episode of Breakdown which is shaping up to be quite the exciting show, good night!

The PPV fades, ending at the sight of the proud World Heavyweight Champion raising his newly attained title to send the fans home happy.

Last edited by ThatGuy on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Sorry for not being able to get that IC title match done. Ended up getting back from Nevada super late and didn't wake up till like 30 min. ago lol, 3 hour difference from here and there. Blame Jet Lag. Guess we should have done it a week earlier, forgot that the PPV was right on Thanksgiving break. Anyways congrats Gaz, Seme, and anyone else who won their matches!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

The P1 wrote:
Sorry for not being able to get that IC title match done. Ended up getting back from Nevada super late and didn't wake up till like 30 min. ago lol, 3 hour difference from here and there. Blame Jet Lag. Guess we should have done it a week earlier, forgot that the PPV was right on Thanksgiving break. Anyways congrats Gaz, Seme, and anyone else who won their matches!
You would bury the Main-Event plain mischief:

But yeah congratulations to the new champions! Now here's Gaz with The PPV awards.

- That's your cue Gaz
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm

When was the last time a world champ won a match tho
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Jonguin wrote:
When was the last time a world champ won a match tho
When he beat Kane plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Congrats to all the new champs. Now can everone please vote on the PPV awards.

The categories are as followed, as always...

Superstar of the PPV
Diva of the PPV
Promo of the PPV
Shocker of the PPV
Match of the PPV
Champion of the PPV

PM Me your votes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013    XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL November to Remember: 11/24/2013 - 12/1/2013
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2