An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 video game.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Attention All Members: IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, IT'S HAPPENING!
Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:17 pm by Fearnixx

» XWL Final Stand X: 7/16/2018 - 7/30/2018
Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:00 pm by Fearnixx

» The Final Stand-Off
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm by Harmon

» New Availability: Bobby Roode!
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:46 am by P.R Son

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:38 am by Fearnixx

» XWL Anarchy: Final Stand X Go Home Show!! 7/9/2018 - 7/16/2018
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:30 pm by Stunner

» XWL Anarchy: 7/2/2018 - 7/9/2018
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:31 pm by Fearnixx

» I hope you suffer
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:08 pm by Sam

» A new finisher!
Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:14 pm by LazyEye513

» XWL Anarchy 6/18/2018-7/2/2018
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:30 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

GAZ
Graphics Assistant

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

TANGO
Title History

LAZY
General Support

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 Contract for

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moontan
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 290
Likes : 0
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Riverside, Ca

PostSubject: Contract for   Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Not sure who i want to pick up yet.. Any ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card


Posts : 762
Likes : 2
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Contract for   Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:31 pm

If you don't know you should probably just stick with what you got and wait until someone you want for sure comes along. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moontan
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 290
Likes : 0
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Riverside, Ca

PostSubject: Re: Contract for   Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:33 pm

#SEME wrote:
If you don't know you should probably just stick with what you got and wait until someone you want for sure comes along. Very Happy 
I want to but i cant find a good james storm caw Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Contract for   Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Suntan wrote:
#SEME wrote:
If you don't know you should probably just stick with what you got and wait until someone you want for sure comes along. Very Happy 
I want to but i cant find a good james storm caw Sad
http://caws.ws/forum/topic/455481-mst3clayes-caws-james-storm-uploaded/

That one's good.
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 290
Likes : 0
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 27
Location : Riverside, Ca

PostSubject: Re: Contract for   Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:
Suntan wrote:
#SEME wrote:
If you don't know you should probably just stick with what you got and wait until someone you want for sure comes along. Very Happy 
I want to but i cant find a good james storm caw Sad
http://caws.ws/forum/topic/455481-mst3clayes-caws-james-storm-uploaded/

That one's good.
Yea it is. I wonder why it didnt show up when i searched
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Contract for   

Back to top Go down
 

Contract for

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Wolf Summoning Contract (Completed)
» Cat Summoning Contract.
» Fox Summoning Contract
» Scorpion Summoning Contract
» Raptor Summoning Contract

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: XWL Retro :: Past Contracts-