An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 7/24/2017 - 7/31/2017
Today at 1:52 pm by Plus

» New Availability: Braun Strowman!
Today at 1:52 pm by Plus

» Here's to the greatest...
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by T-Roll

» XWL Anarchy: 7/17/2017 - 7/24/2017
Yesterday at 4:30 pm by imagohard2nite

» XWL Anarchy Backstage Exclusive: AJ and Finn respond to Taker
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:36 am by Stunner

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:18 am by BOFA

» PPV Awards: Cyberslam
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:39 am by P.R Son

» XWL Cyberslam: 7/3/2017 - 7/17/2017
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm by P.R Son

» HERE IT IS
Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:38 am by Sam

» The End of Days
Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:49 pm by P.R Son

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

Having a little trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alveuss
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Having a little trouble    Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm having a little trouble getting in contact with my opponent for this week. His superstar is Faarooq and his gamertag, I think, is I SHAMZ I. It's a little difficult to see his gamertag off of his picture on the card, I went to the roster page to check if I could see it a little clearer but I guess it hasn't been added yet? Either that or I'm just blind. Anyway, if I did get hit GT right then there must have been a mistake because that account is inactive. Some help would be appreciated here.

On top of that I'd like to explain why my match wasn't done last week. My opponent was DirrtySanchez92 who I think plays as Val Venis and I did get in contact with each other. I explained to him that due to school and stuff I wouldn't be able to get the match done before Friday and he told me that he might not be able to but Thursday was good for him which I wasn't able to do. We did both try but it just wasn't happening for us. I don't know if I should've said something to someone but yeah, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Having a little trouble    Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:31 pm

@Alveuss wrote:
I'm having a little trouble getting in contact with my opponent for this week. His superstar is Faarooq and his gamertag, I think, is I SHAMZ I. It's a little difficult to see his gamertag off of his picture on the card, I went to the roster page to check if I could see it a little clearer but I guess it hasn't been added yet? Either that or I'm just blind. Anyway, if I did get hit GT right then there must have been a mistake because that account is inactive. Some help would be appreciated here.

On top of that I'd like to explain why my match wasn't done last week. My opponent was DirrtySanchez92 who I think plays as Val Venis and I did get in contact with each other. I explained to him that due to school and stuff I wouldn't be able to get the match done before Friday and he told me that he might not be able to but Thursday was good for him which I wasn't able to do. We did both try but it just wasn't happening for us. I don't know if I should've said something to someone but yeah, sorry.
The guy playing Faarooq has left XWL, so you can get the win this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Alveuss
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Having a little trouble    Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Ahh, alright thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Having a little trouble    Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 pm

@Alveuss wrote:
Ahh, alright thanks.
Sorry about all of that, we hope people that sign up stick around but unfortunately some just randomly vanish. We fully understand about last week's situation, no big deal at all so don't worry about it Razz

Appreciate you letting us know about everything though and if you need anything or any help anytime please don't hesitate to let us know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a little trouble    

Back to top Go down

Having a little trouble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1