Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL says I'm hacking?

Go down 
+10
P1
P.R Son
Stay✔
TheFilthParade
Adam
Austin
Bang
Zack
Swaggie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Swaggie
Jobber
Swaggie

XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

So....the admins have a lot of explaining to do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:32 pm

XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 BPdu3BH

free red 2013
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Gazza wrote:
its no coincidence that your two opponents in two week both randomly disappear is it?

Or most importantly, two people that have upset him.
Back to top Go down
Swaggie
Jobber
Swaggie

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:35 pm

I have to go eat, I'll explain when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Seriously though, Swaggie, if you could explain why Talents account was deleted using your IP address(so on the same internet connection) as yours, that would be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Please raise your hand if you have ever felt personally victimized by Swaggie.

XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Tumblr_mduong2oKx1rla5a5o1_400
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 pm

XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Tumblr_m5yuurd31t1rq707oo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 pm

All I have to say is

XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Tumblr_mq3vzn5ruD1rptb91o1_250
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:41 pm

He's brbing, but I'll explain what I believe from what I first thought and Swaggie later confirmed without me asking.

Talent and Swaggie are friends who fight a lot. They're younger, that's what they do. Swaggie tried to get Talent banned, but he didn't really want him banned. It's their way.

Talent became inactive so Swaggie made an account for him. Any coincidence they're on at the same time 24/7?

After that, Swaggie no longer wished to be Talent so he deleted the account.

Swaggie was Talent's second XWL account the whole time.

Now, to prove this to be true, look at Talent's first IP and notice it to be different than the IP of the second account. Swaggie will link posts so that you guys can check. Those IPs were established before this fiasco so seeds weren't planted to throw you guys off.

Swaggie will link both the posts and screencaps of emails of both the deletion and creation of that account.

You guys should also check the emails those two accounts were made on. If one is Swaggie related that's an obvious hint. Or if one is randomized basically that's also a hint.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:44 pm

So you're suggesting that he recreated his friends account, pretended to be him, to argue with himself, be upset that he hasn't got a match, get a match sorted out then delete the account himself?

And all this time, he decided it was best to pretend he didn't know what we're on about, even though he fully knew Talents account/supposed Swaggies fake account was deleted?

Last edited by Bang on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Bang wrote:
So you're suggesting that he recreated his friends account, pretended to be him, to argue with himself, be upset that he hasn't got a match, get a match sorted out then delete the account himself?

People have done crazier things. If he can apparently delete Gregg's account I really wouldn't put it past him.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Bang wrote:

And all this time, he decided it was best to pretend he didn't know what we're on about, even though he fully knew Talents account/supposed Swaggies fake account was deleted?
He's not going to tell you guys he pretended to be somebody else... he'd get in trouble for that lol.

And while the first paragraph sounds crazy when you say it like that, yes, that's pretty much what I think he did.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Alright Swaggie,

XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 TJsMitN

enough is enough

But seriously, we all agree he's guilty so why does it matter how? If he is the culprit, which it seems all of us agree on one way or another, then just ban him and end it already instead of giving him the attention he so desperately wants.

Last edited by Sam on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

It's not like he's in trouble anyway. May it be hacking or impersonating others, arguing with themselves, and to top it off, acting like he doesn't know what is going on at all. He is still in trouble so it's either come clean about it or continue to play stupid.
Back to top Go down
Swaggie
Jobber
Swaggie

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

RCP wrote:
He's brbing, but I'll explain what I believe from what I first thought and Swaggie later confirmed without me asking.

Talent and Swaggie are friends who fight a lot. They're younger, that's what they do. Swaggie tried to get Talent banned, but he didn't really want him banned. It's their way.

Talent became inactive so Swaggie made an account for him. Any coincidence they're on at the same time 24/7?

Now, to prove this to be true, look at Talent's first IP and notice it to be different than the IP of the second account. Swaggie will link posts so that you guys can check. Those IPs were established before this fiasco so seeds weren't planted to throw you guys off.

Swaggie will link both the posts and screencaps of emails of both the deletion and creation of that account.

You guys should also check the emails those two accounts were made on. If one is Swaggie related that's an obvious hint. Or if one is randomized basically that's also a hint.

Trust me. I still hate that kid.

XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 110
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Swaggie wrote:
RCP wrote:

Cap of creating the account would be better, tbh.

He's not a hacker. Just a guy who made a very stupid mistake of making somebody else's account and it happened to occur at the same time as the Red thing so he got blamed for both.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Well he's still banned, so I don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:10 pm

RCP wrote:
Swaggie wrote:
RCP wrote:

He's not a hacker. Just a guy who made a very stupid mistake of making somebody else's account and it happened to occur at the same time as the Red thing so he got blamed for both.
It's still beyond ridiculous to do what he did. Honestly do we need this kind of attention seeking, stalking creep that doesn't even do his matches or promos but just spends his whole time trolling the forum with random Justin Bieber gifs in this league?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Dash wrote:
RCP wrote:
Swaggie wrote:
RCP wrote:

It's still beyond ridiculous to do what he did. Honestly do we need this kind of attention seeking, stalking creep that doesn't even do his matches or promos but just spends his whole time trolling the forum with random Justin Bieber gifs in this league?

ESPECIALLY after never shutting the fuck up about talent being a troll when he pulled this shit. I still find it too coincidental with the Gregg thing, but either way for this alone you're done.
Back to top Go down
Ego
New Talent
Ego

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:13 pm

The Justin Bieber shit is too annoying.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Swaggie wrote:
P1 wrote:
Don't worry Swaggie, I'm on your side.
Thanks P1.

I was kidding

XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Dumbass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL says I'm hacking?   XWL says I'm hacking? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL says I'm hacking?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions-
Jump to: